Inventory for Dead Dust.
Limits on what you can carry are based on believability and common sense, rather than on a strict size/weight system. Because of this, the system may be slightly biased in favor of carrying more items.
- Jumpsuit – The jumpsuit has two fairly deep front pockets. It may be possible to carry things inside the jumpsuit, albeit at the expense of mobility and comfort.
- The pockets are currently empty.
- Nothing - Your pockets are empty.
In Penny's Room
- Bronze metal sphere – It rattles when you shake it, but you don't see a way to pry it open easily. There are two thin openings on the top half, and three identical panels on the bottom; their purpose is unclear.
- Vial with faded label – An empty vial you found in your pocket after waking up with amnesia. The text on the label reads:
- PROPER____F T______________NAMICS
- UNAUTHOR___D US_________________ITED
- Flashlight – An ordinary flashlight.
- Bottled water - A plastic bottle of water, still sealed.
- Evidence case – A translucent plastic case, marked with a small label that reads "evidence". It contains twelve empty vials, each smaller than a thimble. It used to contain a sample of blood from the floor of the abandoned ice cream shop, but someone at Vesper cleaned it off.
- Delaney business card – A hard plastic card with a strange glyph of the same sort as seen on the Vesper advertisement. Looking at this glyph causes a holographic advertisement to appear, and tapping it reveals the contact info for a woman named Moira Elgin:
- DELANEY SECURITY SERVICES LLC
- We offer:
- - Cheating spouse investigations
- - Corporate fraud, theft, and espionage investigations
- - Taffa syndrome background investigation and recovery
- - Polygraph and voice stress analysis
- - Dust scan analysis
- - Surveillance
- - Memory acquisition and analysis
- - Murder investigations
- - Body theft investigations
- - VIP protection and body guarding
- - Covert camera installation
- - Rhythmograph installation
- - Employee background checks
- - Vehicle tracking systems
- - Specialized undercover agents
- - Service with a smile :)
- Offices located at 306B Ablewild block, Gansett Shelf
- MOIRA ELGIN
- DUST FORENSICS SPECIALIST
Equipment Container (currently in Quincy's possession)
- Dustbender - A handheld tool that vaguely resembles a power drill. According to someone you met in the Concourse customs waiting room, it's a medical and body-modification tool that can edit someone's dust. When the trigger is pulled, electricity begins arcing inside of the transparent cylinder at the nose of the device.
- Partially-full glass jar – Identical to the glass jar in your pockets, except this one is partially full of a murky, violet liquid. Quincy says this is "stem" taffa, an inactive form that is harmless compared to raw taffa.