[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 909681)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3713 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154144371745.png - (38.18KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
909681 No. 909681 ID: 1301e8

Possibly NSFW?]

Welcome to the orbital habitat platform of New Horizon, the crossroad of all species. Located in neutral space, near the center of the colonized universe, we welcome all species of all backgrounds and experiences. Come to New Horizon for a new, greater future. New Horizon, where anything is possible…

Notice: All SAI must be registered citizen before traveling to New Horizon. SAI without citizenship or ownership will be scrapped on sight. AI experiencing the sentience bug on New Horizon soil will be granted citizenship, if provable. All SAI are required to carry their ID with them at all times and- NEW DAWN –be prepared to be searched at any- NEW DAWN -even when in the safety of your own home and- NEW DAWN -SAI do not have the same rights as other species in-

A NEW DAWN IS HERE

WITNESS THE STEEL SUN

SING. AS. ONE.
DREAM. AS. MANY
NEW DAWN
Expand all images
>>
No. 909682 ID: 1301e8
File 154144373010.png - (30.92KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
909682

“-nother group of protester have gathered outside the city hall, this time to protest the SAI subject of-”
*Spzzh*
“-nd with one last sprinkle of copper flakes, tonight’s manure bed is done. Next time on cooking with-”
*Spzzh*
“-to unveil their newest, most advance AI body to date, the one they call-”
*Spzzh*
“-we dream?’, and the grand creator of the skies simply smiled and kissed her forehead… and said… ‘You will all drea-”
*Spzzh*
“-a nuclear explosion earlier this week. It is the third time this month an explosion of that magnitude happened on mars. The current death toll is speculated to be in the millions as the succession crisis in Sol Corps continue-”
*Spzzh*
“-So I changed one of your guns into a banana. You should savor your last meal as best-”
*Spzzh*
“-and in local news, the 70 years jubilee of the grand sky park is-”
*Spzzh*
“-because as they say, BTL is Better Than Life. Rent Blue Life Revolver today, for only 700 credits (plus microtransactions, macrotransactions, mediumtransa-”
*Spzzh*
“-the SAI terrosist group known as Deus Adamanteus has once again threatened to-”
*Spzzh*
“-but in the end, we found an even greater dawn. Not a simple sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a new world with new horizons.”
*Click…*
>>
No. 909683 ID: 1301e8
File 154144373706.png - (67.52KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
909683

There we go… perfect!

A door with a window on it, like every private detective need… (at least according to those holovids you saw.)

You are Rishi Zsazsa, a Serpent that has recently moved from your home planet Roon to the orbital platform they call “New Horizon” in search for riches and fame… or because Roon is so overpopulated that the rents are sky high and it’s practically impossible to get a job, but you digress.
Either way, you are here now, in your new office, with a new job as private investigator, ergo why you need a door with a window on it. Everything seems to be looking up for you, isn’t it? …now you just need your first paycheck to pay rent…
>>
No. 909684 ID: 1301e8
File 154144374658.png - (50.68KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
909684

And now you just wait for your first client… who, according to the holovids, are supposed to come through that door any second now.

Let’s see… what did those human vids call them? A wide or something? That doesn’t sound right… but yes, there’s supposed be a sexy and dangerous lady coming through that door any second now…

…though you’d also accept a sexy and dangerous man as well…



…any second now…



…or those vids might be a bunch of dry seaweed and they made the whole thing up.

:RishiNH: …I should have brought a book or at least a-
*Knock*Knock*
:RishiNH: Oh!? Come on in?

On the other side of the door there was a…
1) A broad lady.
2) A cute boy man.
3) Some third arbitrary distinction of gender…
…who was a…
A) A Varkian, an avian with soft, fluffy feathers that you would love to bury your-
B) A Sakkilian, a lizard with lean, delicate scales that you can’t stop stroking with-
C) A Serpent, a snake like you with a tail like damn-

This again? Why, yes, let’s try to make it work this time…
>>
No. 909687 ID: b1b4f3

>>909684
1,B.
>>
No. 909690 ID: 094652

3A - More Thalia plz
>>
No. 909692 ID: 6ee5db

>>909684
3,A.
>>
No. 909707 ID: 4854ef

2 B
>>
No. 909710 ID: 864e49

1A
We never did get that fluffy fat bird.
>>
No. 909720 ID: 2a7417

1B. Dame, that's a tall lizard!
>>
No. 909733 ID: ad51b8

1A
>>
No. 909742 ID: 91ee5f

>>909684
1A

>This again? Why, yes, let’s try to make it work this time…
I hope you made Rishi the same way we made her: an Ovale with extra thicc hips!
>>
No. 909751 ID: e4c061

2A because colorful feathers
>>
No. 909752 ID: 2f83e5

2B
>>
No. 909753 ID: b4e3d7

2B You'd love to taste those scales.
>>
No. 909756 ID: c1212a

Are you in any way qualified to be a private eye?

1a
>>
No. 909757 ID: a9af05

>>909682
>"So I changed one of your guns into a banana. You should savor your last meal as best-"
Was that a motherfucking Jojo reference?! >:0

>>909684
1A

>>909710
That's true, we didn't!

>>909742
Yes! Keep Rishi extra thicc!
>>
No. 909760 ID: 49f03c

We already have a quest with a female Sakkilian, so I choose 2B
>>
No. 909768 ID: 4cca2b

2, A - Feather Boys for the Win.
>>
No. 909788 ID: 1301e8
File 154151379890.png - (56.19KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
909788

>Was that a motherfucking Jojo reference?! >:0
Impossible! It must be the work of an enemy stand!

>I hope you made Rishi the same way we made her: an Ovale with extra thicc hips!
You are indeed an Ovale and thus have an ovipositor. Further, one of the side effects of all the… ah, upgrades you have down there are some rather big hips, just so everything can fit inside you. Ergo, you are… as they say, “Extra Thicc!”.
>We never did get that fluffy fat bird.
…which fluffy bird? You’ve never actually had a fluffy bird before… verily, you’ve mostly just had other Serpents, seeing as you grew up on Roon. This place seems to be a smörgåsbord of exotic delicacies you can’t wait to sample! But first… work! Can’t sample these dishes unless you have a nice water tank to do it in, correct?
>Are you in any way qualified to be a private eye?
You have worked on the police force back on Roon for a while and you got an education in similar subjects. Also, you managed to ace the test they had here on New Horizon and got your license to investigate smaller crimes yesterday in the mail! You… well, just kind of lack the actual experience, ergo why you need a case.

Speaking of case…

:RishiNH: I said you can come on in, the door is open!
:LilyNH: O-oh, s-sorry…

Also, speaking of fluffy birds apparently… the lady that comes through the door doesn’t seem very dangerous… nor would you describe her as sexy. More like cute. She is very fluffy, though…

:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dick, though I’m sure you already knew that.
:LilyNH: D-did y-you j-j-just s-say d-di-
:RishiNH: As in, private detective.
:LilyNH: Oh… err… h-hi?
:RishiNH:
:LilyNH:
:RishiNH: …and you are…?
:LilyNH: OH… err… oh… um… I-I’m… err… Lily Sk-sk-sk… S-skywatcher… and… err… my robot friend is… m-missing?
:RishiNH: Your robot friend? You mean a SAI acquaintance?
:LilyNH: A SAI!? No, o-of c-course not… Err… n-no, I mean, she’s j-just a… um… n-normal AI but… um… I… r-really… l-like her and… um…
:RishiNH: Have you contacted the Peace Keepers about this?
:LilyNH: Err… y-yeah… b-but… well… t-they just s-said they w-would look into it andIdon’tthinktheywillbecousetheydon’tseeitasimportantthatsomeolddroidisgoneand-
:RishiNH: Calm down Lily, no need to get agitated. Now, tell me, when did she go missing?
:LilyNH: Err… t-three days ago? I… um… sent her off to buy a few t-things and s-she never got back so… um… I’m n-not sure w-what happen but I’m s-sure she wouldn’t j-just get lost on her own andshemighthavebeenkidnappedandIdon’tknowwhattodottheydon’twantto-
:RishiNH: Lily! Slow down.
:LilyNH: S-sorry… b-but… um… c-can you h-help me? I-I’ve already t-told you everything…
:RishiNH: …everything? (You barely told me anything at all!)

It’s clear this Lily character isn’t telling you everything, both out of desire to keep things hidden as well as simple shyness. Ergo, you’ll need to ask her a few questions about the case before you accept it… though, you need to be careful not to scare her away by digging to deep. Let’s keep it professional, shall we? Keep the questions focused on the case and not personal things. Then, post hoc, you can ask her some very… heh… personal questions…
>>
No. 909790 ID: 91ee5f

>>909788
Hey, Rishi, you’ve got a problem. The glass on your door is backwards, it needs to be readable from the outside so that anyone looking for your office can know that this is where they’re supposed to come in. The way it is right now has everything backwards on the outside and hard to read. You got lucky with Lily being able to find your office, but future customers might not be so lucky!

>upgrades
Could you list what upgrades you currently have? Do you have any other upgrades anywhere else on your body? Are there any upgrades that you’d want to get in the future?

>Ask questions about the case.
Does Lily’s robot friend have a name?

Can we get a picture or a description of her friend?

Where did Lily send her?

How much money did Lily give her friend to buy the things she sent her to get?
>>
No. 909791 ID: ad51b8

well things to ask about finding the droid would be does she have a picture of the droid so we can actually identify it when we find it. Where does she live and where did she send the droid to go shopping so we can look around and along the route and destinations the droid most likely took to go to where it needed to go... or just the last spot she saw the droid before it went off on the errands she give it, and I guess if she has a name for the droid as well as what model it is as well. Maybe ask if their's anyone else besides her that the droid would listen to because hey, maybe we'll have an easy case and a the droid simply ran across one of the client's friends who ask for some help and it's been simply assisting them all this time. I mean I don't believe that for a second by hey you never know.

Also ask what the client's relationship is with the droid...
...
...
then when she's done freaking out continue by adding, "as in is the droid an aid to help you around your home, does she help you with your work, is she simply a companion to keep you company or in other words a friend, so again what is your relationship with your droid?"
>>
No. 909819 ID: c1212a

No, what you need to do is get paid in advance or ascertain she can pay you when you're done.

Ask where she lives and where she sent the droid shopping to, what specifications the droid has, at what time of day the droid left, and what stuff they were sent with.

If she acts cagey tell her not to be, you're not a cop.
>>
No. 909821 ID: b1b4f3

>>909788
Okay first, ask where she last saw her robot. Get a photo and a name or ID, or at least a good description.
Does she know of anyone that might have wanted to steal it?
>>
No. 909838 ID: 1301e8
File 154154193396.png - (70.39KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
909838

>Hey, Rishi, you’ve got a problem. The glass on your door is backwards.
What? No, you must have been seeing things. The window is clearly the right way, isn’t it?
>Could you list what upgrades you currently have?
Not counting the standard, mandatory ones (Longevity vaccine, perfect metabolism, comm-implants, etc.) most of your upgrades are down below. Which means you have near perfect control over it as well as enough stamina to last… well, forever, if needed. Then there’s your chest… you… um… got because you really like breast, you guess? Maybe you watched way to much human holovids when you were small or something…

>What you need to do is get paid in advance or ascertain she can pay you when you're done.
:LilyNH: P-pay? Uh… r-right, of c-course! I g-got money! I’ll… um… p-pay the f-fee that the flyer specified? Um… I g-guess I can pay the first few hours up front?
:RishiNH: That would be enough, yes.
:LilyNH: B-but I’m w-warning you, if y-you try and… um… I g-got lawyers! And I’m w-willing to use them.
:RishiNH: Duly noted.

(Lawyers? So Lily here has a lot of credits and is willing to use them.)

>Does Lily’s robot friend have a name?
:LilyNH: Oh, um… X48Y... b-but I j-just… I mean, I call her Xaby… y-yeah, Xaby…

(Xaby… X48Y… that doesn’t sound like a name someone would give a robot, is it? Sounds more like a name a robot would give themselves. But if she is only an AI and not a SAI like Lily claims…)

>What model is it?
:LilyNH: Um… let’s see… a Sol Corp Prometheus model… err… Blast… Fusion… Generator… 9000?

(According to your comm, that Prometheus model came out this year, so it’s a rather new and expensive model.)

>Can we get a picture or a description of her friend?
:LilyNH: Um… she looks like... I mean, she’s a standard model with… a pink bow tied to them?

(It does look like a standard model, if a bit pink… but that bow… it seems to be too well used to be only a year old.)

>Ask what the client's relationship is with the droid...
:LilyNH: Err… s-she was a fr… a… um… b-butler, I guess?

(She does seem to be close to this AI.)

>Where does she live?
:LilyNH: Eh!? W-why d-do y-you want to-
:RishiNH: I need to know where to start my search. I also need your comm number… so I can contact you later.
:LilyNH: Oh… r-right… I’ll forward my data to you.

(Huh... apparently, she lives in a really nice neighborhood… in a rather large house…)

>Ask where she sent the droid shopping to?
:LilyNH: Err… well, y-you see, I… um… I m-mean, j-just some f-food shopping?
:RishiNH: …just food?
:LilyNH: YES! J-just food! Here, t-this is t-t-the place?

(She sends you the address of a grocery store. She’s also quite clearly not telling you something.)

>How much money did Lily give her friend to buy the things she sent her to get?
:LilyNH: Oh, I… um… actually j-just make it b-bill me… um…
:RishiNH: So gotten any odd bills lately?
:LilyNH: N-no, I… I h-haven’t…
>Ask if there’s anyone else besides her that the droid would listen to
:LilyNH: M-my w-whole f-family, I guess? We… um… t-take care of her t-together?

(…that’s an odd way to put it.)

>Does she know of anyone that might have wanted to steal it?
:LilyNH: S-steal it!? I m-mean… um… I d-don’t t-think… I w-wouldn’t…
:RishiNH: Cui bono?
:LilyNH: Huh?
:RishiNH: Who gains? Who would gain to have it disappear?
:LilyNH: Oh… um… w-well, I know our g-gardener h-have never liked her… and… um… see, it’s t-this SAI so… it’s kind of… a-awkward and… um… a-actually, thinking about it, I did see it t-talk to her r-right before she… um… disappeared?

(So this gardener is the last person who saw her? Interesting.)

To summarize, you got at least two places to check out, her home and the store, and one person to talk to, the gardener.

Though, it’s clear she’s still hiding something… maybe you have a few more questions for her before you begin your investigation? Otherwise… where to first?
>>
No. 909847 ID: ad51b8

ask how long she's had Xaby

ask if she lives alone or if her family lives in the same home as she does

ask if she has a picture of the gardner

then I say start at her home and work your way out from there.
>>
No. 909849 ID: b1b4f3

Ask her why the ribbon looks so old.
>>
No. 909873 ID: 91ee5f

>>909838
>(According to your comm, that Prometheus model came out this year, so it’s a rather new and expensive model.)
>(It does look like a standard model, if a bit pink…but that bow…it seems to be too well used to be only a year old.)
I get it. Xaby has been around for a few years, according to the ribbon’s age, but Xaby must’ve been having mechanical failures or some other problems, so her body was recently upgraded to the Prometheus model. New body, but same old ribbon.

>(She sends you the address of a grocery store. She’s also quite clearly not telling you something.)
Ask if Lily if she sent Xaby to only the grocery store or were there other stores she was told to go to? And please be honest, it’ll help find Xaby.

To be honest, it sounds like because of how expensive the Prometheus model is, Xaby might’ve been taken so that she could be resold to someone else. Just don’t tell Lily because that would make her panic.
>>
No. 909876 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Lily for the name of the gardener, it's home address, contact info, and work hours. Also, some way to confirm to the gardener that you are working for Lily so it doesn't just tell you to take a hike. Could it call Lily to confirm that when the time comes?

Ask for any unique ID marks Xaby would have on or inside her chassis. A serial number or registration number, for example. This will be useful in positively identifying Xaby if and when you find her. (Such as in the unfortunate case she got sold to a "chop shop" and parted out. Or if her AI core got wiped and her body repainted and sold on the black market. Better keep these two possibilities to yourself to not freak out Lily any more.)

Tell her that you have a lot of experience reading folks' behavior, so you can tell she's holding something back. Say that keeping case relevant info secret will hurt your chances of finding Xaby. And remind her that you are legally bound by client confidentiality, so anything she says, shows or shares with you you cannot share with anyone else without major legal repercussions. ...Well, unless it's illegal; Then you're legally obligated to inform the authorities. But otherwise it's kept strictly confidential. Now, ask her if the grocery store was the only place she sent Xaby to or if there was another location too.

>t-they just s-said they w-would look into it andIdon’tthinktheywillbecousetheydon’tseeitasimportantthatsomeolddroidisgoneand-
>(According to your comm, that Prometheus model came out this year, so it’s a rather new and expensive model.)
Keep this to yourself, but this doesn't make sense. If Xaby is a less than year old top-of-the-line model, why would Lily say Xaby was "some old droid?" Was her AI core transferred from a older shell? And what's more, why does Lily feel the cops won't give a fuck about finding Xaby when she's a expensive model? Some old junker, that you'd expect to be put to the bottom of the list, not some fancy new 'bot owned by a rich family.
>>
No. 909878 ID: daa216

Should hint if she thinks payment might be hard there are other ways you'll accept a down payment.
>>
No. 909880 ID: 2202fb

Kk, seems like a good start for now. We shouldnt make them (too)uncomfortable and go somewhere else. Have them leave and then check your arsenal. Weapons, armor, gadgets, vehicles, supplies, all that jazz. Also find out how much money you have so you can get any supplies you still need. Do you have any loans taken out right now? If so, how much?

Btw, are your breasts fully functional, or are they just lumps of silicone?
>>
No. 909906 ID: 1301e8
File 154162555454.png - (64.35KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
909906

>If Xaby is a less than year old top-of-the-line model, why would Lily say Xaby was "some old droid?"
That does sound odd, doesn’t it? And if you add that old ribbon and their relationship…
>Xaby must’ve been having mechanical failures or some other problems, so her body was recently upgraded to the Prometheus model. New body, but same old ribbon.
The problem is, old AI doesn’t usually function in newer bodies. Unless they can adapt themselves, that is… and that would require some really fancy AI... maybe she just moved parts of the personality and pretended it was the same droid? Hmm…
>Should hint if she thinks payment might be hard there are other ways you'll accept a down payment.
Accepting that kind of payment would be illegal… and you have to consider your professionalism as well. But if she’s willing to… ah… reward you a bit extra after heroically saving her friend… or if she simply find your mysterious, sexy charm irresistible… well, you’re not going to stop her…

>Ask how long she's had Xaby.
:LilyNH: Um… I… err… g-grew up with her.
:RishiNH: …yet her model is less than a year old?
:LilyNH: Err… t-that? I mean… um… we moved her… AI?
:RishiNH: A twenty plus years old AI would definitely not work in anything they currently produces.
:LilyNH: Oh… err… well, you see… I’m n-not sure… t-they… um… something? I don’t know…
>Ask her why the ribbon looks so old.
:LilyNH: Because I gave it to her when we were young, duh…
>Ask if she lives alone or if her family lives in the same home as she does
:LilyNH: I… l-live with my dad… so… um…
>Ask Lily for the name of the gardener, it's home address, contact info, and work hours.
:LilyNH: Let’s see… it’s some weird robot name so… um… h-here, I’ll send you his info… and he works the first shift of the day so… um… I guess he’s off work right n-now?

(Live in a cheaper apartment, been employed by Lily for over a year, name is… TranquilMMF-DD140? That name is a mouthful if anything…)

>Tell her that you have a lot of experience reading folks' behavior, so you can tell she's holding something back. Say that keeping case relevant info secret will hurt your chances of finding Xaby.
:LilyNH: EH!? Heh… err… I… d-don’t… um… I m-mean…
>Ask if Lily if she sent Xaby to only the grocery store or were there other stores she was told to go to? And please be honest, it’ll help find Xaby.
:LilyNH: … … … I… I might have rented a… um… BTL and… s-she returned it f-for… me? Y-you won’t tell anyone about t-this, right?
:RishiNH: This is strictly confidential, don’t you worry.
:LilyNH: T-thank y-you…
>>
No. 909908 ID: 1301e8
File 154162564648.png - (68.55KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
909908

>Have them leave and then check your arsenal.
You promise her that you’ll update her soon enough on the location of her friend and then bid her farewell. She kind of stares at you awkwardly for a few seconds before leaving…

>Weapons.
You have your trusty neural shock tranquilizer… or as it’s more often called, a sleeper gun.
>Armor.
Sadly, the only armor you have is this leather jacket… it’s a nice leather jacket, sure, but… well…
>Gadgets.
Your comm implants can do most of the things you’ll need in your line of work.
>Vehicles.
Who need a hovercar when public transportation is free?
>Find out how much money you have so you can get any supplies you still need.
You spent most of your savings moving to New Horizon, so you rather not spend a ton more before you even got a case finished!

>To be honest, it sounds like because of how expensive the Prometheus model is, Xaby might’ve been taken so that she could be resold to someone else.
Last time you checked, droids are hard to steal… or at least to sell. All the expensive parts are marked and can’t be sold without a proper license. Sure, there are thefts and stuff, but they usually aim for the big loads of parts and not personal droids, as they need a bit of quantity to make some credits.
>Why does Lily feel the cops won't give a fuck about finding Xaby when she's an expensive model?
Hard to say. Maybe they have a lot on their plate already… or they’ve already checked and didn’t find anything… or Lily simply didn’t want to wait for them to do something. The possibilities are endless.
>Ask for any unique ID marks Xaby would have on or inside her chassis. A serial number or registration number, for example.
All the serial numbers and registrations are with the info she sent you about Xaby. If you find any part of her lying around you’ll know.


>I say start at her home and work your way out from there.
Starting at the beginning might be prudent if-

:HalcyonNH: *Cough*
:RishiNH: Huh!? Oh, I… didn’t see you come in?
:HalcyonNH: My apologies, I forget that you organics doesn’t hear as well as we do.
:RishiNH: …right, so… The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dick, though-
:HalcyonNH: Greetings, tideslitherer. I already know who you are… and we can discuss any dick, private or otherwise, later.
:RishiNH: …that means-
:HalcyonNH: I know it means private detective, ma’am.
:RishiNH: …and what would the peace keepers want with me?
:HalcyonNH: Nothing.
:RishiNH: Then why-
:HalcyonNH: A certain person called Halcyon have a rather big interests in the case you just took.
:RishiNH: And this Halcyon would be you, I gather?
:HalcyonNH: That would be me, yes. I have personal reason to help Lily, thus I ask if I can assist you… non-officially and off the clock, of course, not as a Peace Keeper.
:RishiNH: …you want to assist me?
:HalcyonNH: That is correct, Organic one. I wish to find a certain Xaby and I don’t believe I can do it on my own. I’m no investigator; after all, I’m just a patrol droid. So, can I assist you? I am after all the one who directed her to you in the first place.

…so, seconds after I accept a job a what you presume is a Sentient Artificial Intelligence, SAI, burst in and wants to help?
Yeah, there’s so much fishshit lying around that you’re not sure where to start digging…
>>
No. 909912 ID: 262738

Take it with a grain of salt, no reason to distrust it heavily right now.
>>
No. 909915 ID: b1b4f3

>>909908
First you need to confirm with Lily that this SAI is a friend.

Then we go check the BTL store. A grocery store is far less likely to be the scene of an abduction. The faster we get on the trail the more likely we can find her before anything bad happens.
Multitask-- send a message to the gardener asking what their conversation was like.
>>
No. 909916 ID: 094652

Agree to his terms, but then call up a mercenary you trust and have them keep tabs on this SAI, with a non-lethal shock round at the ready in case he pushes his own agenda.
>>
No. 909925 ID: ad51b8

the question here is, why do they want to help?
>>
No. 909932 ID: 91ee5f

>>909908
>*Cough*
Wait, how did it cough? It doesn’t have any lungs to do that!

>I have personal reason to help Lily
Is this personal reason a debt that is owed to Lily and/or her family?

What is its relationship to Lily?

What is its relationship to Xaby?

Does it have a crush on either of them? .....what? It’s a legitimate question.

>non-officially and off the clock, of course, not as a Peace Keeper.
Gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that it’s off the clock if it’s still wearing its uniform.

If we have to talk to anyone, they might not want to talk with a Peace Keeper around.....or they might be more willing to talk with a Peace Keeper around. Makes me wonder if we should ask it to change clothes or not.
>>
No. 909950 ID: 2202fb

>>909908
This is honestly not the best start. You need something lethal (like a revolver) since bad guys always end up with lethal weapons. Ideally it would be something small to keep on you at all times (within reason) and a full auto-capable rifle with a low power scope to keep in your vehicle. Speaking of, you need a vehicle. Public transportation wont always go where you need to go, especially if a perp drives off.
Lastly, you need armor. Something effective, but light enough to be worn underneath your regular clothing (ideally, a full body skin-tight number).

Your implants are impressive, but i doubt you can conjure up a smokescreen, gain aerial views, or track someone's exact location with what you have.
>>
No. 909952 ID: 2202fb

>>909908
Oh, and you need a fedora (top priority).
>>
No. 909956 ID: a9af05

I know I'm late for this but.....

>>909838
>List of upgrades Rishi has
Does Rishi not have those mechanical arms on her back this time around?

Now for what's happening right now.....

>>909915
Do this!
>>
No. 909973 ID: 1301e8
File 154170109188.png - (60.62KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
909973

>Call up a mercenary you trust and have them keep tabs on this SAI.
A mercenary? First off, why would you know a mercenary? Second, you barely have the cash for rent and food as it is, there’s no way you can hire someone else!
>Wait, how did it cough? It doesn’t have any lungs to do that!
The same way it talks? It just… makes sounds?
>Does Rishi not have those mechanical arms on her back this time around?
The what in the what now?

>You need something lethal (like a revolver).
Lethal armaments are highly illegal and regulated. There’s no way you can get a hold on something like that. Besides, having a kinetic slug based weapon on a space station just feels like a bad idea, even if they probably built it to be able to withstand something like that.
>You need a vehicle.
Do you know how much a hovercar cost!? Besides, you don’t have a license so…
>Lastly, you need armor. Something effective, but light enough to be worn underneath your regular clothing.
Hmm… armor might be prudent, but you really hope you won’t need something like that. You are aiming on getting jobs about spying on affairs or tracking people down, not going up against actual criminals.
>Your implants are impressive, but i doubt you can conjure up a smokescreen, gain aerial views, or track someone's exact location with what you have.
A smokescreen seems a bit extreme, tracking people without a warrant is probably illegal and how are you supposed to get aerial views? You’re inside a space station! While the skyboxes you’ve seen so far are impressive, you’re pretty sure there aren’t a lot of areas in this place that is higher than four, five meters.
>Oh, and you need a fedora (top priority).
…you… you really don’t do hats…


>First you need to confirm with Lily that this SAI is a friend.
:LilyNH: [A SAI? Don’t know any SAI that looks like that? There was a nice SAI at the PK that gave me your flyer? I guess it sounds like her? She seemed to know me but Idk?]
>Multitask-- send a message to the gardener asking what their conversation was like.
You try and present yourself but it simply answers that it rather talk to Organics face to face and sent you an address. According to your comm implant, it’s some kind of… religious gathering place for SAI’s?

>What is its relationship to Lily?
:HalcyonNH: I know who she is, though I don’t believe she’ll recognize who I am.
>What is its relationship to Xaby?
:HalcyonNH: …she is an AI, no? AI’s aren’t known to be able to befriend anyone, are they?
:RishiNH: …you didn’t answer my question.
:HalcyonNH: We’ve met.
>Is this personal reason a debt that is owed to Lily and/or her family?
:HalcyonNH: I am currently in no one’s debt, no.
>Why do they want to help?
:HalcyonNH: I am close to her father. He wishes to find Xaby as well, thus I’m here to help.
:RishiNH: Her father? And what is your relationship with him?
:HalcyonNH: He helped me out in the past, we’ve been acquaintances ever since.
>Gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that it’s off the clock if it’s still wearing its uniform.
:HalcyonNH: I’m not in uniform? Or do you mean the badge? I’ll remove it, don’t you worry. I was just wearing it to make sure you knew I was with the Police.

>Take it with a grain of salt, no reason to distrust it heavily right now.
:RishiNH: …very well, I believe you can help, if you so wish. I trust that you’ll follow my lead?
:HalcyonNH: I will do what I can to help, ma’am.


>Then we go check the BTL store. A grocery store is far less likely to be the scene of an abduction.
You take your new robot “friend” and head out the commercial deck Lily mentioned she sent Xaby to. Luckily, you live right next to a tram station, and the deck itself have a tram station right in the middle of it, making the trip only take about ten minutes.

Your first stop is the BTL store, “Moh’s 30/10 BTL rentals: Better Than other Locations.”, a seemingly popular BTL rental store. There is at least over a dozen people browsing the store and four buyers waiting in line to get to their items checked out, so it seems to be seeing a lot of business. Doesn’t seem like the cashier will have the time to answer any questions right now... and it doesn’t seem like the people will thin out anytime soon.

…you can’t help but be a bit curios about these Better Than life modules, though… you’ve never had the chance to use one, seeing as they are illegal on Roon thanks to their extreme addicting nature.

[Current Objectives:]
[Find Xaby:]
---(Check out the BTL store)
---(Check out the grocery store)
---(Check out Lily’s home)
---(Talk to the gardener.)
[Get “other payment” from Lily:]
---(Figure out if she actually desire some D or if you’re slithering along the wrong path.)
[… … …get “other payment” from this robot?!?]
---(Does it even have- wait, is it male or female or…?)

:RishiNH: What am I supposed to call you anyway? What was your name? Halkon?
:HalcyonNH: Halcyon. But you can call me Hal or Haley, depending on which pronoun you prefer.
:RishiNH: …you mean you’re called both he and she?
:HalcyonNH: I am an it. As someone that can simply change a module to change gender, or remove it entirely, an actual gender pronoun isn’t very helpful. I have notice that you organics do prefer calling me something other than it, so please feel free to choose one and stick to it.
:RishiNH: Choose one, eh…
:HalcyonNH: So, do you prefer it if I was a woman or a man? A Hal or a Haley?
>>
No. 909974 ID: b1b4f3

>>909973
Haley. But she can have whatever junk she wants.
>>
No. 909975 ID: 91ee5f

>>909973
>So, do you prefer it if I was a woman or a man? A Hal or a Haley?
Well, when Lily was talking about Halcyon giving her one of your flyers, she said, “I guess it sounds like her? She seemed to know me but Idk?”

So I guess in a way, it makes sense to refer to Halcyon as a female.

Call her Haley.

>There is at least over a dozen people browsing the store and four buyers waiting in line to get to their items checked out, so it seems to be seeing a lot of business. Doesn’t seem like the cashier will have the time to answer any questions right now...and it doesn’t seem like the people will thin out anytime soon.
We don’t have time to wait around for an opportunity to speak to the cashier! We’ll have to think of something else.

We could try asking one of the other employees. There should be more than just the cashier working here. Are there any employees walking around the store?
>>
No. 909989 ID: 9a9e0c

Call it Halcyon.
>>
No. 909992 ID: ad51b8

yeah sure haley works

Is their really only one person working here right now? Nobody in the back that might be able to answer some questions for us? I mean you think their would at least be two people to watch the place incase the first needs to go on brake or lunch or something.

Failing that I guess ask some of the other customers if they've seen a pink robot... what was it, three days ago?
>>
No. 909994 ID: 2202fb

Use ovale pronouns and go by Halinan.

So a hover car is too expensive. What about a hoverbike?

As for weapons, you are ultimately the one with the experience here, so just be prepared for whatever the bad guys may throw at you. Idk about you, but i have seen enough noir films to know that gun laws (or any other laws, for that matter) dont mean much to organized crime.
>>
No. 910087 ID: 1301e8
File 154178739094.png - (116.67KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
910087

>So a hover car is too expensive. What about a hoverbike?
Those things look way to dangerous! You’ve played excite bike and those crashes don’t look very desirable. Besides, they aren’t really made for tails…
>I have seen enough noir films to know that gun laws (or any other laws, for that matter) dont mean much to organized crime.
Which is why you’ll stay away from organized crime. It’s both safer and probably more profitable to do so.

>Use ovale pronouns
:HalcyonNH: What was that word? I don’t think my translator software was able to fully grasp it.
:RishiNH: Most languages don’t have a pronoun for a third gender, so it’s not surprising.
:HalcyonNH: Wait, third gender? Are you not female?
:RishiNH: No, I’m an Ovale. Scientifically I might be considered female, but pronouns comes far before that in the technical evolution.
:HalcyonNH: …you organics are so odd. I’m already confused by the binary complexity of gender as it is, and now this? Your kind confuses me far too often, ma’am.
>Call her Haley.
:HalcyonNH: Haley will do fine, ma’am.
:RishiNH: Please, call me Rishi.
:HalcyonNH: As you wish, Rishi.
>But she can have whatever junk she wants.
:HalcyonNH: …I don’t see how a ship has anything to do with the subject? …or are we talking about garbage for some reason?
:RishiNH: It’s slang for those modules you were talking about.
:HalcyonNH: -don’t go around wearing one of those- -just like nothing! They are for private, solo use only.
:RishiNH: *Eyebrow raise*
:HalcyonNH: -organics are so odd! You just walk around with- -taste receptors on at all times and with- -without excitement and... This subject has gone on long enough, let’s focus on something else?
:RishiNH: Heh, well, then maybe we can focus on finding this Xaby, then.
:HalcyonNH: Let’s.
:RishiNH: Let’s…

>I guess ask some of the other customers if they've seen a pink robot... what was it, three days ago?
Chances that someone would remember her is pretty low… and that isn’t counting the miniscule chance of someone here actually being present three days ago. Let’s find someone better to ask.
>We could try asking one of the other employees. There should be more than just the cashier working here. Are there any employees walking around the store?
There’s an Uredo behind the counter checking out wares… as well as another Uredo cleaning up one of the aisle, though going by its soulless eyes and dead expression, you’re going to guess it haven’t notice anything around it out of sheer boredom. Luckily, there also seems to be some kind of supervisor here as well taking stock of the BTL’s… who’s also an Uredo… (Does this place only employ plant people? Or is it some kind of family business? …wait, does Uredo’s even have families?)

:MohNH: What.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dick, and-
:MohNH: And I’m Murderer of Hatred, a very public dick, so frack you, what do you fracking want?
:RishiNH: …you’re name tag says “Melodies of Harmoney”, not-
:MohNH: It says a lot of fracking things, ye taffer. Now stop wasting my fracking time or get lost!
:RishiNH: Have you seen this-
:MohNH: Do you have a fracking warrant?
:RishiNH: …no?
:MohNH: THEN FRACK OFF!
:HalcyonNH: Rude…
:MohNH: Well, frack me for valuing my customers privacy. I won’t talk about any of my consumers with just any fracking taffer.
:HalcyonNH: Still rude…
:MohNH: Eh, Frack you, you taffer!

(It didn’t even look at the picture…)
>>
No. 910088 ID: b1b4f3

>>910087
Tell him this wasn't a customer, exactly, and he doesn't need to worry about privacy concerns. She was a robot sent on an errand to return a BTL. You just want to know if he saw her today, and if so at what time.
>>
No. 910097 ID: 094652

Approach this from a different angle. Also, videogames.
"I'd like to buy a game. Involving robots that look like this."

>Susie Best Girl
Funny.

>>
No. 910100 ID: 05ff2f

Calmly inform Murders of Hatred that one of its customers is also your client, a Lily Skywatcher. Her 'bot, Xaby, disappeared three days ago while out doing errands, one of which was to return a BTL to this store. To prove this you'll give Lily a call, inform her of MoH's rude behavior and refusal to help and ask her to call MoH to tell it you're her client and give it permission to share what it knows with you related to her and Xaby.

Now, you want to know if and when that BTL was returned, but you actually don't need MoH's help for that. You just need to ask Lily and she can check her account with the store on-line or ask MoH to check and tell you. It'll also save her the likely embarrassment of you knowing what the BTL title and subject is. After all, she didn't share that Xaby was returning her rented BTL for a reason and it's likely due to its subject matter.

If you get the exact time the BTL was returned, then ask Murders of Hatred to show you the store security camera video around that time to see if Xaby was the one to return the BTL or not, when she came in and when she left. If the BTL was not returned, then ask to review the security cam video around the time after Xaby left the grocery store to check if she came in here or not. A bright pink droid with a ratty pink bow on her back ought to be easy and quick to spot on video.
>>
No. 910102 ID: 91ee5f

>>910087
>The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dick, and-
>And I’m Murderer of Hatred, a very public dick, so frack you, what do you fracking want?
It might be best if from now on, you stop calling yourself a Private Dick and just call yourself a Private Detective.

People will take you more seriously if you do.

>>910088
Do this.

>You just want to know if he saw her today, and if so at what time.
3 days ago, not today.
>>
No. 910103 ID: ad51b8

This is a missing persons case... sorta. Look long story short this robot (show picture) went missing recently and one of the last known places it was going before it went missing was here to drop off a BTL. I just want to know if the robot has been seen at all here in the last few days?
>>
No. 910121 ID: c1212a

It's not a customer, it's a non- SAI robot, you fucking vegetable. Look.
>>
No. 910186 ID: 1301e8
File 154186053540.png - (95.76KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
910186

>you fucking vegetable.
Let’s not be rude now. Also, it’s more like an annoying weed than a vegetable…
>I'd like to buy a game. Involving robots that look like this.
As you show the picture of Xaby to it you can clearly see a flash of recognition in its eyes.

:MohNH: First off, these are BTL’s, not games. Second, most fracking “game” BTL’s don’t use real taffers in their creation, as there are simply too many variables in those to really pre-make. Third, that is clearly not a BTL actor.
:HalcyonNH: BTL can have actors? Really?
:MohNH: It’s needed to properly simulate deep emotions or sensations, so many more linear BTL’s use them to increase their realism… oh, and the adult ones really need them. The very adult ones, if you understand what I’m implying.
:HalcyonNH: …very adult? How can you be more adult than fully grown?
:RishiNH: I’ll tell you later, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: You organics are so odd.

>Calmly inform Murders of Hatred that one of its-
:MohNH: You can just call me Moh.
:RishiNH: Moh… as in the owner of this fine establishment?
:MohNH: Yes, now stop wasting my fracking time and get to the point!
>Calmly inform Murders of Hatred that one of its customers is also your client, a Lily Skywatcher. Her 'bot, Xaby, disappeared three days ago while out doing errands, one of which was to return a BTL to this store.
:MohNH: …can you prove this bot was owned by this Lily?
:HalcyonNH: I can forward the ownership data as well as Lily’s contact information so you can check with her directly.
:MohNH: Hmm… very well.

Moh starts talking on his comm-implant for a few seconds before turning back to you, seemingly a bit calmer than before.

:MohNH: Very well, I’ll help you find this bot. What the frack do you need to know?

>You just want to know if he saw her three days ago, and if so at what time.
:MohNH: Three days ago? Let’s see… what day is it today? Oh, yes, that would be fracking right, wouldn’t it? It was here three days ago, yes.
:RishiNH: And you are certain of this?
:MohNH: That huge fracking bow is hard to miss. Besides, it’s a regular customer. Comes by twice a week, every five days, in the middle of the second shift, like clockwork. Returns a BTL, rents a new one or two and leaves. I’m certain it was here three days ago, as I was working the cashier then.
>Now, you want to know if and when that BTL was returned.
:MohNH: I do not believe so. I’d remember if I saw that giant ribbon more than once that day. Sure, it got a model that many other AI’s got, but it still got these quirks that easily recognizable.
:RishiNH: Quirks? She acts… odd?
:MohNH: It talks like it’s speech is… slowed down just a touch… and it walks a bit stilted. It’s like it can’t really handle the body it’s in?
:HalcyonNH: And are you completely certain you didn’t see her here more than once?
:MohNH: I believe so… but let me check the fracking log. Hmm… ah, here we have the taffer… eh? That’s odd… I am certain I didn’t see it twice that day but… look at this.

It holds up its datapad show off what you assume is Lily’s rental history from three days ago.
[ID550129BGA] returned at 15:12. (Automatic).
[ID237731DGA] rented at 15:15. (Melodies of Harmony).
[ID237731DGA] returned at 16:08. [Unused, Full Refund]. (Automatic).

:RishiNH: Full refund?
:MohNH: It’s store policy. If you return a BTL within 10 hours unused, you’ll be completely refunded.
:HalcyonNH: Are you sure you did not see Xaby return this BTL she rented?
:MohNH: I’m certain of it. I would remember if I saw that pink fracking bow anywhere!

>If you get the exact time the BTL was returned, then ask Murders of Hatred to show you the store security camera video around that time to see if Xaby was the one to return the BTL or not, when she came in and when she left.
:MohNH: Yeah, no. Not unless you have a fracking warrant.
:RishiNH: But we need it to-
:MohNH: Need it or not, I cannot fracking show it off to just any taffer that comes along. The cameras here are owned by the deck, not me, so I need to follow the fracking rules.
:HalcyonNH: It is right, Rishi. It can’t legally show off its security footage to just anyone.
:MohNH: I am so fracking sorry I can’t be of more help, ye taffer.
:RishiNH: (What the frick is a taffer anyway?)


:HalcyonNH: Rishi, do you have a second? I am confused over something.
:RishiNH: What do you find odd this time?
:HalcyonNH: I checked the ID on those BTL and I am a bit dumbfounded of their content. One of them is a Peace Keeper documentary that-
:RishiNH: Wait a second, did you say you looked into what she rented? Haley, you can’t just breach someone privacy like- wait, did you say a Peace Keeper documentary?
:HalcyonNH: It doesn’t seem to be very accurate. And for some reason the highlight is stated to be when two large PK SAI’s in full armor performs a, as they state, “double team” on the reporter. I tried to look up what that meant but I can’t see how a move from the game Poké-
:RishiNH: Haley!
:HalcyonNH: Then the other BTL seems to be about tips getting a pay raise, but the female is clearly wearing to little clothing to be taken seriously, especially compared to the nice tailored suits the males are wearing, which-
:RishiNH: Haley, stop.
:HalcyonNH: …did I do something wrong? I’m just confused of what these BTLs are for.
>>
No. 910189 ID: 9a9e0c

Haley, they're not documentaries; they're pornography. And if you don't know what that is then we can take it later because the actual content isn't all that important.

Anyway, two options: Go to the police with this information so they can get a warrant, or acquire the footage yourself.
>>
No. 910191 ID: 4854ef

..Well I'm certain when you started, teaching a.. SAI? About pornography is not what you expected when you started this gig.

But yes, it does seem like we need a warrant. But it seems we have enough evidence to confirm that we need it as well.
>>
No. 910201 ID: 91ee5f

>>910186
>It talks like it’s speech is…slowed down just a touch…and it walks a bit stilted. It’s like it can’t really handle the body it’s in?
It’s like Rishi said earlier, a 20 plus year old AI would have a hard time functioning in a body model that’s less than a year old.

Ask Lily if she’s noticed any of these quirks that Xaby was showing.

>Haley looked up the BTLs
If Haley can look up the name of the 2nd BTL that was returned within the store’s 10 hour time limit, we could ask Lily if she’s heard of it and ask if she would know why Xaby rented it only to return it unused.

>need warrant to actually look at the security footage
That would mean that if we went to the grocery store to look at their security footage, we’d need a warrant for that as well.

So, we know Xaby made it to the BTL store, but did she even make it to the grocery store? Lily said the store just sends her a bill, so we should ask if she ever got the bill from the store 3 days ago? Because if she didn’t, then that would mean that Xaby never made it to the grocery store. Or she did make it there, but didn’t buy anything.

Actually, could it be possible that because Xaby is having a hard time functioning in her body, that she simply got lost and can’t find her way back home? Or maybe she broke down and is lying on the side of the road?
>>
No. 910218 ID: b1b4f3

>>910186
Wait, Lily didn't say that Xaby was supposed to pick up another BTL, just to return one. Ask Lily if Xaby was supposed to rent a second BTL.
If not... maybe the gardener asked her to pick it up? Then returned it for some reason?
>>
No. 910219 ID: ad51b8

>[ID237731DGA] returned at 16:08. [Unused, Full Refund]. (Automatic).
wait if it wasn't our bow wearing bot then who did return the BTL?
>>
No. 910222 ID: 05ff2f

...If you had a nose, you'd be pinching the bridge of it right now in exasperation. "Haley, those BTLs are pornography. They're sexual fantasy made to cater to certain erotic desires and elicit sexual excitement. Thus, accuracy and plausibility are real low priorities before fulfilling the fantasy. ...At least, that's what I gathered when I first came across such a strange alien concept as porn and researched it, so don't my word as absolute truth about this."

As for why it's wrong to poke into what Lily was renting, she was quite reluctant to even say Xaby was returning and renting BTLs from here so you figured she was quite embarrassed about their subject matter. You wanted to respect your client's implied desire to privacy on this matter since it did not seem this knowledge was relevant to the case.

Now, just to be sure, check that all Haley did was search the public store catalog using the ID numbers MoH showed and didn't do anything more prying than that.

And also ask Haley just how long she's been a SAI, how long she's lived on New Horizon and among organics, and how long she's been a PK officer. Because you can't figure how she could have been among organic species for long without at least starting to pick up the concepts their sexuality. She has to be a newbie, either as a Peacekeeper or a SAI, to be this 'green' about things.

>It talks like it’s speech is… slowed down just a touch… and it walks a bit stilted. It’s like it can’t really handle the body it’s in?
Ask Haley what she makes of this. Could they be symptoms of a AI from a significantly older model body being transferred into a new body that doesn't have quite the same interface protocols? ...Actually, to do that wouldn't a interpretor layer of software have to be installed into the new body before the AI transfer? One that'd mask the new interface into something the old AI could properly handle. If so, then the extra processing time needed for it would explain the response lag Xaby exhibited. And if it wasn't coded well, it might have glitched out and locked up or crashed, leaving poor Xaby stuck somewhere with no sensory input and no way to communicate.

>It is right, Rishi. It can’t legally show off its security footage to just anyone.
Okay, then what about store employees? Would you be right in assuming MoH could review the security camera video itself? If so, then ask MoH if it'd be so kind to review the video at the time the second BTL was returned and tell you who returned it. Even if it can't legally describe the person that returned the BTL, it could at least tell you if it was Xaby or not.
>>
No. 910223 ID: daa216

Take Haley back to your place to show them what the police video entails.
>>
No. 910240 ID: 1301e8
File 154189579030.png - (87.78KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
910240

>Teaching a SAI about pornography is not what you expected when you started this gig.
What you expected was watching client’s mates botch their strange mating rituals in private and what those holovids you saw expected was you finding some grand conspiracy while being shot at. This is starting to turn out, funnily enough, like a plot from that odd pornography the other species have.
>It’s like Rishi said earlier, a 20 plus year old AI would have a hard time functioning in a body model that’s less than a year old.
You would expect it to just crash constantly or not function at all, not… slow down?
>Actually, could it be possible that because Xaby is having a hard time functioning in her body, that she simply got lost and can’t find her way back home?
Question is then, why haven’t anyone found her by now?
>Take Haley back to your place to show them what the police video entails.
…later. You’re on the clock right now.

>Ask Lily if she’s noticed any of these quirks that Xaby was showing.
:LilyNH: [Eh? No? I don’t think so? I’ve never seen her as slow?]
:LilyNH: [She has been a bit distant lately? And sad? I guess?]
>Lily said the store just sends her a bill, so we should ask if she ever got the bill from the store 3 days ago?
:LilyNH: [Of course not. Xaby never managed to buy anything.]
:LilyNH: [I do have a notice about a refund from the BTL place thought?]
>Ask Lily if she’s heard of the second BTL and ask if she would know why Xaby rented it only to return it unused.
…it takes a long while before she actually answers your message.
:LilyNH: [YES ASKED HER TO RENT IT]
:LilyNH: [FORGETABOUTIT]
:LilyNH: [GTGBYE]


>Haley, they're not documentaries; they're pornography.
:HalcyonNH: I have read about that subject yet I’m still a bit confused of their function.
:RishiNH: It’s an educational tool for couples that are still new or simply wish to explore the subject deeper. Or alternative, it can be a great roleplaying tool for you and your partner.
:HalcyonNH: Yet it said that these kind of media is often enjoyed alone?
:RishiNH: Nonsense! Who would watch something exciting like that without someone to use that excitement on?
:HalcyonNH: …that is true.
>As for why it's wrong to poke into what Lily was renting, she was quite reluctant to even say Xaby was returning and renting BTLs from here so you figured she was quite embarrassed about their subject matter.
:HalcyonNH: I don’t get it. You organics share everything on social media, do you not? I, myself, share anything interesting I experience to my friends, at least.
:RishiNH: There are some things we rather not share, for a plethora of reasons. We like to keep secrets, after all.
:HalcyonNH: I’ll keep that in mind.

>Ask Haley just how long she's been a SAI, how long she's lived on New Horizon and among organics, and how long she's been a PK officer.
:HalcyonNH: I was created 5 years ago, I started to dream as a SAI 3 years ago and I joined the PK half a year ago. I have never been outside this station.
:RishiNH: …wait, you’re just 3 years old? You’re just a kid!
:HalcyonNH: Kid? My programming core status was changing from developing to full grown two years ago. I’m been considered an adult for two thirds of my life.
:RishiNH: …still…
>Ask Haley what she makes of this. Could they be symptoms of an AI from a significantly older model body being transferred into a new body that doesn't have quite the same interface protocols?
:HalcyonNH: I do not know how AI really functions, as I have very few memories from before my awakening. Though… it does sound like the stereotype we have of AI’s. When we make fun of them, we usually depict them as… Communications… engaged… Talking… slowly… and… lagging… between… each… motion… communication… completed… shutting… off stereotype mode and all that.
>Go to the police with this information so they can get a warrant.
:HalcyonNH: It will probably take a few days before they get a warrant. It’s not like this is really something that require their immediate attention right now. But if you want to wait…
:RishiNH: I’ll find a better way, then.

>Okay, then what about store employees? Would you be right in assuming MoH could review the security camera video itself?
:MohNH: I can go talk to the taffers at the deck center, but they probably want a really good reason like some fracking shoplifting or something…
:HalcyonNH: So you will aid us, sir?
:MohNH: Maybe if it was a missing person. But some rich girl’s toy? Nah… not worth my fracking time. I’m not wasting hours going through a bunch of bureaucracy for that.
>...ask how likely it is that the disks got mixed up.
:MohNH: I check every module that can rented and returned, before and after. So not very fracking likely. We have to make sure no one tampers with any of the modules, as these things are expensive!
>Wouldn't there be another copy?
:MohNH: We have a ton of copies of all our BTL’s. We would never go around if just one taffer would rent stuff.
>...ask how often someone rents this particular BTL.
:MohNH: Let’s see… that one is a bit old so… once a week. Which is to say, not very often.
:HalcyonNH: How many rentals are “very often” then?
:MohNH: Well… take this new game BTL for exemple, “Blue Life Revolver”. We are currently renting out all our 1000 modules of it and the whole next moth is already completely booked. Not bad for some human game about a cowboy.
:RishiNH: Who’d knew an animal hybrid would sell so well…
>It's possible someone swapped out the disk for something illicit in order for someone else to rent it immediately afterwards and receive the illicit goods.
:MohNH: We would have caught it if any of the information on one of the modules was changed. Besides, why wouldn’t they just steal the BTL instead? They are worth a lot already as it is.

>So, we know Xaby made it to the BTL store, but did she even make it to the grocery store?
…considering the grocery store is literally across the street you’ll take a wild guess that, yes, she made it to the grocery store.
>>
No. 910242 ID: b1b4f3

>>910240
>distant, sad
She said Xaby wasn't a SAI though. Do regular AIs express emotions like that?
Is there any reason Lily would be hiding Xaby's SAI status? Or any reason Xaby would hide it from Lily?

>grocery store is right across the street
Hmm. So, she returned the BTL, got a new one, then didn't buy anything at the grocery store and returned the new BTL almost an hour later? What? Did she get hit by a car crossing the street maybe, then the driver covered it up by hiding the damaged body and returning the BTL? ...how long would her battery last if that happened? If she's likely to run out of power soon... uh... can Haley power-assist a damaged robot to keep them from running out? If not we may need to pick up a battery or something for the worst case scenario. ...do we need to worry about that? Does anything bad happen to robots if they run out of power?
Okay we need to check the grocery store next, to see if anyone saw her entering the store. It's possible she went in then gave up shopping for some reason and left, or was interrupted.
>>
No. 910247 ID: 91ee5f

>>910240
>She has been a bit distant lately? And sad? I guess?
I thought you said she wasn’t an SAI? Lily, you’ve gotta tell the truth if you want me to help. If I don’t know everything about Xaby, then I might not be able to find her.

>YES ASKED HER TO RENT IT
Again, confidential. I’m not going to tell anyone.

>sign on the grocery store
Wait, if the store is open 0 hours, then how does anyone get any shopping done?!
>>
No. 910248 ID: b1b4f3

>>910247
I think 0 hours is the start of the clock. They're open 25 hours a day. Out of however many hours this place runs on.

Speaking of which, we can ask that mascot outside the store if they've seen Xaby.
>>
No. 910252 ID: 91ee5f

>>910248
>mascot
I think that might be a cardboard cutout.
>>
No. 910260 ID: daa216

Go to the grocery store and ask about the missing robot there.
>>
No. 910267 ID: ad51b8

well I guess than Moh for his time and head over to the grocery store and see what they have to say about the bot.
>>
No. 910280 ID: 1301e8
File 154193731727.png - (106.84KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
910280

>She said Xaby wasn't a SAI though. Do regular AIs express emotions like that?
If they are programmed to they can simulate basic emotions… but you can’t see why Lily would order it to feel like that? It’s starting to clear up what’s actually going on here.
>Lily, you’ve gotta tell the truth if you want me to help.
She doesn’t answer the message. You might have scared her away when you asked about the BTL.
>Is there any reason Lily would be hiding Xaby's SAI status? Or any reason Xaby would hide it from Lily?
She would lose ownership of her, but you don’t think Xaby would be very keen to keep hiding if that was the only thing. It’s possible that Xaby didn’t experience the Sentience bug here on the station, but instead somewhere where… well, SAI aren’t considered people?
>Wait, if the store is open 0 hours, then how does anyone get any shopping done?!
You’re pretty sure it means it opens at 00:00, that is to say, when the first day shift starts. It also seems to close at 25:00, so it’s only closed for 5 hours a day.

>Did she get hit by a car crossing the street maybe.
What car? This is a walking street?
>How long would her battery last if that happened?
They depend on the model of the robot, but you’re going to guess a few days at least?
>Does anything bad happen to robots if they run out of power?
:HalcyonNH: For an AI there wouldn’t be any problems. For a SAI… well, it’s like when you organic get afflicted with comatose. It can be dangerous if not treated.

>Thank Moh for his time.
:MohNH: Eh, no fracking problem, taffer.
:HalcyonNH: (Hey, do you know what a taffer is, Rishi?)
:RishiNH: *Shrug*


>Go to the grocery store and ask about the missing robot there.
As you approach the store you notice one of its workers cleaning the windows outside, so you deicide the approach... her? Him? It’s a young Sakkilian of undetermined gender? When you get close enough to get the workers attention you notice a name tag spelling out the word “Punk”… (is that even a name?)

:PunkNH: ‘sup?
:RishiNH: Excuse me si… err… mi… Punk?
:PunkNH: That’s my name, yes? What the fuck do you want?
:RishiNH: Have you seen this android recently?
:PunkNH: Eh? Why would I… wait, I know that ugly, fucking bow.
:RishiNH: You do?
:PunkNH: Comes here twice a week to buys shit. Why, it was here… let’s see… three days ago? I remember because it did some strange things.
:RishiNH: Strange things? Can you elaborate?
:PunkNH: You want to know? Heh…
>>
No. 910281 ID: 1301e8
File 154193732639.png - (113.52KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
910281

He / She takes some time looking you up and down before smiling…

:PunkNH: Why, I’m sure I can tell you something… heh… interesting about the android, lady…

Punk gives you a coy smile as she / he winks at you before they start staring at your… improvements on your chest area.

:PunkNH: If you make it worth my time~

:HalcyonNH: Are your ocular functions malfunctioning, ma’am and/or sir?
:PunkNH: Huh!? My what in the what now?
:HalcyonNH: Your eyes seems to not function correctly. You only blinked with one eye. Do you need repairs?
:PunkNH: …what? I was fucking winking, you piece of scrap!
:HalcyonNH: I will make a note that the subject lacks the aptitude to aggregate several motor functions at once.
:PunkNH: …are you making fun of me? Stop using those big words! They are making me feel dumb!
:HalcyonNH: My apologies, sir and/or ma’am.

(…you’re not sure if Haley is just really naive or a troll anymore…)
>>
No. 910282 ID: ad51b8

sorry punk but I'm on the clock right now. If you want could you tell me what you meant by strange? Or if you'd feel more comfortable I can leave you with Haley here and you can tell here while I look around.

my hope is that Haley will confuse/annoy them enough that they'll tell you what they know just so they don't have to talk to Haley... or maybe just tell her and she can tell us. Also why is everyone so damn rude in this part of the station... or is the station in general just full of assholes?
>>
No. 910285 ID: daa216

Tell them you can comply, but they first have to give a little more evidence to show that it is worth that while. In the end you might be able to let Haley learn a thing or two about private Dick work.
>>
No. 910296 ID: 91ee5f

>>910280
>She would lose ownership of her, but you don’t think Xaby would be very keen to keep hiding if that was the only thing. It’s possible that Xaby didn’t experience the Sentience bug here on the station, but instead somewhere where…well, SAI aren’t considered people?
From the way Lily worries about Xaby, I don’t think Lily would really care if she lost ownership of Xaby, she just wants her friend to be found.

But maybe Xaby somehow doesn’t realize that Lily considers them to be friends and ran away because she thought she was going to be mistreated?

If that’s what happened, then the question is: Where would Xaby run to? She would need to look for a place that would feel safe for SAIs.

>>910281
>Why, I’m sure I can tell you something…heh…interesting about the android, lady…
>Punk gives you a coy smile as she / he winks at you before they start staring at your…improvements on your chest area.
>If you make it worth my time~
That sorta implies that Punk is a male, since males are usually the ones that are attracted to breasts. Then again, it’s not unheard of for females to also be attracted to breasts. Damn, you still can’t figure out what Punk’s gender is!

Anyways, tell Punk, “I’m a Private Detective and I’m currently working right now, so I can’t give you what you’re looking for. But depending on how good the info you give me is and if it helps me solve the case I’m on.....” *turn on the charm* “then we can both meet up later and I can ‘thank you’ for your assistance.” *wink* ~ <3

>Haley doesn’t know about winking
Tell Haley that nothing is wrong with Punk’s eyes. Punk was just winking at you. It’s sorta like a sign of trust or something like that. Look even you can do it. *wink an eye at Haley*

Then apologize to Punk and tell him/her, “Haley isn’t used to organic things like that. As you can see, she even has a hard time identifying genders.” Hopefully, that’ll get Punk to confirm his/her gender.
>>
No. 910302 ID: b1b4f3

>>910281
Ask Punk what they want. Boob flash? You can do that.
>>
No. 910305 ID: c1212a

Something tells me no matter their gender, Punk is going to be surprised to find you have an ovipositor. You won't even have to actually engage in unprofessional behavior, just show 'em your second tail and tell 'em to bend over and they'll get real talkative real quick. Just don't let 'em weasel out of it until you get the information you need.
>>
No. 910319 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Haley if she'd please go show the other store employees Xaby's photo and ask them about her while you talk with Punk. It'll speed things along to split up here.

Tell Punk that they must not know much about Serpens society since they're making such a proposition. Tell them that asking a Serpens to trade for sex acts is a insult, a bad one, and it reflects quite badly on the character of the one asking. You yourself would never lay with someone who'd stoop to trading for sex. Say it's unfortunate Punk did, because you do appreciate someone who appreciates your bio-mods, slipping your arms under your boobs to elevate them for emphasis. If Punk had just asked without strings attached, you'd... Well, you wouldn't have dropped everything for a quickie in the employee restroom, but you would have exchanged contact info to arrange a hook-up after you're both off work. But now, ain't gonna happen.

Now, since Punk has shown themself to be of such low character you do not trust they will be truthful about Xaby's actions, so you'll need something more solid than their words. A copy of the security camera footage of Xaby, or at least a video recording of the screen playing back the security camera footage. And since sex as payment is out of the question, how about cash? Punk names their price, you send the number along to your client with a explanation of what it's for and see if she'll be willing to pay.
>>
No. 910329 ID: 1301e8
File 154197822850.png - (104.30KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
910329

>Why is everyone so damn rude in this part of the station... or is the station in general just full of assholes?
The two people you’ve met so far are a grumpy, old Uredo that’s been done with this place for a long time and show it by swearing a bunch (Is frack and taffer even swear words, anyway?), as well as this… well, punk, who is clearly trying to be some kind of rebel against the norm. Both of them clearly have rough exteriors, but who knows… they might just be actual assholes beneath that exterior as well.
>You might be able to let Haley learn a thing or two about private Dick work.
Hmm…tempting, but you’re on the clock. Besides, you’re not sure Haley would actually want to watch.
>Something tells me no matter their gender, Punk is going to be surprised to find you have an ovipositor. You won't even have to actually engage in unprofessional behavior, just show 'em your second tail and tell 'em to bend over and they'll get real talkative real quick.
You’d rather not scare people away from things that are slightly outside their norm. You’d rather make them try and experience something new… and who know, maybe find something new to desire? Which is to say, you rather have this cutie sucking on your “second tail” than running away from it.

>Maybe Xaby somehow doesn’t realize that Lily considers them to be friends and ran away because she thought she was going to be mistreated?
That is a possibility… though, seeing how worried Lily was… hmm… or maybe you’ve read her all wrong? Maybe they were mistreating her already and she… ah… you know what, let’s not jump to any conclusions without any evidence, shall we?
>Where would Xaby run to? She would need to look for a place that would feel safe for SAIs.
…well, she did speak to someone that knows about a sanctuary for SAI just before she disappeared, didn’t she? The gardener sent you the address to one, right?

>Haley isn’t used to organic things like that. As you can see, she even has a hard time identifying genders.
:HalcyonNH: You possess the mating calls of both females and males of your species. I cannot determine your gender from sight alone.
:PunkNH: Gender is a bunch of bull anyway.
:RishiNH: (Great, that didn’t help determine their gender at all.)
:HalcyonNH: …wait, now I’m actually curious. Can you Organic actually chose not to have a gender?
>Ask Haley if she'd please go show the other store employees Xaby's photo and ask them about her while you talk with Punk. It'll speed things along to split up here.
:HalcyonNH: Of course. If anyone has seen her, I will find out, Rishi. Goodbye, sir and/or ma’am.
:PunkNH: …so, with him out of the way, do you want to ‘ear my offer…?

>Tell them that asking a Serpens to trade for sex acts is an insult, a bad one, and it reflects quite badly on the character of the one asking.
:PunkNH: …h-huh? W-wh-
:RishiNH: It’s unfortunate that you asked me like that, because I do appreciate someone who know quality bio-mods when they see them.
:PunkNH: Heh… err… I-I m-mean-
:RishiNH: You know, if you’d just asked me if I wanted to fuck I would.. well, I wouldn’t have just dropped everything for a quickie in the employee’s restroom, but I would probably have exchanged contact info and arranged something after I’ve gotten off work today.
:PunkNH: y-you’d a-a-actually w-would h-have s-s-sex w-with… err… r-real s-sex…?
:RishiNH: But now I’m just going… wait, if you didn’t think I would have sex with you, why did you ask?
:PunkNH: Eh!? I-I d-didn’t!?
:RishiNH: …you were staring at my breast, winking at me and asking me if I could make it worth your time in a sultry kind of tone?
:PunkNH: I-I w-was going to ask y-you t-to rent a BTL for me! Just f-for ‘alf an hour! O-one of the really juicy, a-adult ones! T-they don’t rent t-those t-to people under 21! It’s not fair!
:RishiNH: …and the breast staring?
:PunkNH: W-what w-would you do if s-someone with a bod of a f-fucking porn star walks up t-to you!? Wouldn’t you t-try to g-get a good l-look? Also, I’m s-super f-fucking ‘orny! I h-haven’t g-gotten my h-hands on a fucking BTL all w-week and j-just ‘aving a jerk isn’t enough anymore!
:RishiNH: …seems like I misread your intentions then, my apologies.
:PunkNH: …fuck… just… I saw her, alright? I saw the stupid bot with the ribbon. She comes her twice a week, buy b-bunch of cheap food and stuff… oh, and she a-always visits the BTL store first.
:RishiNH: And you said she acted strange?
:PunkNH: Saw ‘er leave the BTL place and started heading ‘ere before she stopped in the middle of the street out of nowhere, you hear? Then she just ran off and disappeared, never entered the store or nothing.
:RishiNH: She ran off?
:PunkNH: B-but that’s not all… she… um… she c-came back later… I mean… I t-think it was the same stupid bot? She didn’t have that stupid ribbon on anymore, but it looked the same otherwise. Went into the BTL store again but this t-time she came out with a full drove of BTL’s in her hands before running off again. That’s all I saw, you hear?
:RishiNH: …she rented a bunch of BTLs? Hmm…
:PunkNH: Now, c-can I g-go? I… I j-just want to h-hide out in the back and wallow in disappear for a while… Fucking idiot, Punk, you fucking busted the one chance you had t-to bust a fucking nut, you fuck!
>>
No. 910334 ID: b1b4f3

>>910329
Ask which way the strange robot went. Same direction Xaby went, right? Give him a phone number for BTL addiction recovery or something. He's obviously in a bad place.

Go back to the BTL store and ask Moh about the ribbonless robot that looked like Xaby. From the looks of things, I think Xaby got hacked somehow and her body stolen. Makes sense, since she was using a recent, relatively expensive model and her body was immediately used to likely fraudulently buy BTLs.
If Moh can confirm it, we need to follow the trail and move down the street in the same direction the weird robot went. We can continue tracking its movements by asking people along the street. Or at least, track down where Xaby lost the ribbon. That location is likely where her AI got moved, which means solving half the case.
Oh right, after confirming it with Moh you can tell Haley about it, she might be able to get some police assistance with that evidence.
>>
No. 910336 ID: 3674e7

>>910329
1. Now I know your male (reference: bust a * nut).
2. Give him your number if he promises to behave better.
3. Tell him your an ovale (aka the Serpens third gender thus also have an appendage down there).
>>
No. 910338 ID: 2202fb

sorry i'm late

>>910087
>Which is why you’ll stay away from organized crime. It’s both safer and probably more profitable to do so.

Oh you sweet summer child~

Not many people on this side of the law actually go looking for the mob (in most circumstances) but it is kind of an occupational hazard of being a private eye.


I think this bot was remotely hijacked. Probably to be sold on the black market. The BLTs they rented were probably just targets of opportunity (that or they were really hungry). One of the indications of this is how they didn't show up on the BTL shop when they went back later to get the new ones.
>>
No. 910340 ID: c1212a

Oh good job Rishi, you're going to make them cry. Sooo much better than giving them more than they bargained for.

Apologize and see if they want a hug.
>>
No. 910342 ID: 2202fb

>>910340
This, and then ask them how old they are. Seems like a real shy, unpopular type that is forcing a radically different persona to try to build a new image. Seems like you just smashed it.

...probably should take them somewhere more private before asking if they want a hug so you don't just end up delivering a coup de grâce of mortification.
>>
No. 910351 ID: 91ee5f

>>910329
>people under 21
Hold up, how old is Punk? Can’t be offering sex if he’s underage, even if he’s giving permission. He’s gotta at least be [insert in universe minimum age requirement here] before we try offering sex again.

And judging by his desperation, it’s safe to say that he’s addicted. But you should ask him first, don’t need to jump to conclusions again. If he confirms it, you might need to ask Haley to give him the contact info for a BTL addiction place.

>Xaby’s strange behavior
Ask which way the robot with the pink bow went? And ask if the other robot went the same direction?

>Now, c-can I g-go? I…I j-just want to h-hide out in the back and wallow in despair for a while… Fucking idiot, Punk, you fucking busted the one chance you had t-to bust a fucking nut, you fuck!
Oh no, he’s beating himself up, you can’t just leave him like this, you’ll feel like shit for doing that to him.

Just apologize for snapping at him like that and tell him that it’s perfectly normal for someone his age to want to look at BTLs, but he’s gotta slow down. The “problem” he’s having is the reason why there are warnings on how addicting BTLs are.

.....ask if he would like a hug?
>>
No. 910352 ID: daa216

Give him a quick handjob. You can write the time off so that it won't show up as a bill for your client...or you could film it and gift it to them seeing they like the stuff.
>>
No. 910370 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Punk to please look you in the eyes for a moment. Tell them that this is your fault, not theirs, and to please not beat themselves up over it. You jumped to a conclusion, charged forward and metaphorically ran them over. They did not deserve that at all and you apologize deeply for your actions. ...And say you'll make it up to them, if they'd help you figure out how.

Offer your comm info and ask Punk for theirs so you can talk privately right now. You figure they don't want to be speaking about this in the open where anyone can overhear. But you want to make it clear right off the bat that if at any point Punk doesn't want you to talk about such things or try and make things up for them, then just cut the comm link and that'll be that. You're not gonna force yourself into Punk's life without their consent.

It's apparent that Punk has a porn BTL addiction, one so bad they can't get relief from masturbation alone alone. And you get the feeling that Punk has never had actual sex, just porn BTL experiences. If true, that is a damn travesty which you can not ignore. Punk needs to get laid, one way or another! They need to know the real deal with another is better than some canned simulation.

Now, first off, ask Punk for their age. Are they over the age of consent? 'Cause if not, then you doing anything sexual with Punk personally is right out. Maybe you can help him find someone near his age in that case.

Next, ask if they've ever had sex for real. Either way Punk replies, ask them why they haven't pursued others socially to find sexual satisfaction.

If they are of age, tell them you want to help them with their horniness problem personally, without any of this BTL rubbish. Show them the real deal with a real person is, or can be, a way better experience. It'll just have to be when you both are off the clock. But give Punk fair warning that you're a ovale, which means you're packing a phallus below your belt. If that puts them right off, then you withdraw your personal offer.

And you can't be Punk's partner indefinitely 'cause they seem to need someone who's more than just a sexual partner. ...Maybe Lily? She seemed to be in a similar boat, being shy and awkward about sex. They might hit it off if they met. But you'll have to find out more about her first. And about Punk too. No more assumptions!

Alright, all this making it up to Punk aside, you've got a case to deal with. Ask Punk to please wait a bit and call Haley over. Tell her that Punk has kindly given a eyewitness account of Xaby's actions after leaving the BTL shop. Then tell Punk that you're sorry for asking them to do this, but you'd like them to repeat that account to the manager of the BTL store. That way it would have reason to check the rental records and security camera video for you. But if Punk is not comfortable with meeting the manager in person you can instead bring all four of you in on a conference call.

And also, would Punk consent to having their account recorded to audio? Just so you have a solid record and don't have to keep asking them to repeat themself to other folk.

If Punk agrees to speaking with MoH, call it and tell it you have a eyewitness from the supermarket across the way that saw Lily's 'droid after it left the BTL store. The reason you're calling is that the 'droid might have been hijacked and used to rent a armload of BTLs which won't be returned. Say that you have the eyewitness and MoH ought to hear their account.

You should also call Lily and inform her of Punk's account of Xaby's actions after Xaby left the BTL store. Ask Lily if any other member of her family could have given Xaby a remote order to behave like that and then disappear.

>T-they don’t rent t-those t-to people under 21! It’s not fair!
How old is Lily? Because if she's under 21 then she's been using Xaby to rent porn BTLs illegally. ...Though, probably not since her ID would have to be scanned and put on file at the BTL shop before they'd rent those to her, right? ...But what if she used a fake ID? Is it even possible to get one that'd scan valid? Better ask Haley about that, and how you could find out a person's official age so you can check how old Lily is.

>Fucking idiot, Punk, you fucking busted the one chance you had t-to bust a fucking nut, you fuck!
Well, going by this statement and the small bulge you see below Punk's belt, odds are they have male genitals. They're also shorter, which most Sakkilian males are.
>>
No. 910374 ID: a9af05

>>910370
>If true, that is a damn travesty which you can not ignore.
Is it because according to Serpent culture, virgins are completely unheard of?
>>
No. 910405 ID: 1301e8
File 154203536549.png - (94.30KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
910405

>Well, going by one of his statements and the small bulge you see below Punk's belt, odds are they have male genitals. They're also shorter, which most Sakkilian males are.
He’s definitely a male… or at least he got a package down there at any rate.
>Oh good job Rishi, you're going to make them cry. Sooo much better than giving them more than they bargained for.
Hey, making them a bit sad is preferable from traumatizing them from ever wanting to try out the delight of ovipositors.
>Hold up, how old is Punk?
According to his ID, he would be… let’s see… 19 and a half? So old enough to be considered an adult even by the harsh standards of the other species.
>How old is Lily? Because if she's under 21 then she's been using Xaby to rent porn BTLs illegally.
She is apparently 23 years old, so no, she rents them legally.

>You get the feeling that Punk has never had actual sex, just porn BTL experiences. If true, that is a damn travesty which you cannot ignore.
That’s a horrifying prospect! You’ve heard about the other species’ backwards way of teaching these things, but letting someone this old not experience it for themselves? Simply barbaric.
>Is it because according to Serpent culture, virgins are completely unheard of?
They aren’t unheard of, just very rare. They are most often found in Serpents that have grown up outside a proper Serpent spawning pool. There’s a lot of research showing that without proper care they’ll grow up socially inept, with weaker telepathic capacity and a weaker sense of apathy for those that aren’t really close to them. You’re not sure how much of that is true with other species, but you rather not have anyone suffer that fate if you can help it.

>...ask if he would like a hug?
:PunkNH: Eh!? Y-you… I… err… s-sure?

You embraces him completely while he tries to awkwardly return the favor. Either that, or he’s trying to get a hold of your hips, you’re not sure. Either way, you can feel his breath get stuck in his throat and his heart go wild as you hold him close... then when you finally let go of him, he almost gasps for air.

>Apologize for snapping at him like.
:PunkNH: Oh, it’s… n-nothing… it w-was nothing… I’m s-sorry I… I asked you like that… it w-was my fault, y-you hear?
>Tell him that it’s perfectly normal for someone his age to want to look at BTLs, but he’s gotta slow down.
:PunkNH: Slow down? I barely manage to get ‘old on any of the juicy ones! I can’t go slower than s-standing fucking still, can I?
>Judging by his desperation, it’s safe to say that he’s addicted. But you should ask him first, don’t need to jump to conclusions again.
:PunkNH: Addicted? T-to be addicted I actually n-need to g-get some!
:RishiNH: Still, you seemed quite desperate to get a hold of one.
:PunkNH: T-that’s b-because I’m r-really freaking pent up, okay? It doesn’t h-help that when you’re done playing one of those fuckers and unjack you’re even m-more pent up… I’ve ‘eard t-they put something in those things t-that makes you w-want to find a r-real person and… and… y-you know…
:RishiNH: Get laid?
:PunkNH: YES! I mean… n-no… I… um… y-yes?

>Ask if they've ever had sex for real. Either way Punk replies, ask them why they haven't pursued others socially to find sexual satisfaction.
:PunkNH: Eh heh… heh… um… I… err… g-got close… once?
:RishiNH: …but you didn’t actually...?
:PunkNH: I’m a fucking l-loser okay!? S-so no… I’m j-just some dork t-that stays h-home and p-play a b-bunch of BTL’s…
>Tell them you want to help them with their horniness problem personally, without any of this BTL rubbish. It'll just have to be when you both are off the clock.
:PunkNH: Wha- w-wait, you a-actually… b-but… err… w-with me?
:RishiNH: You’re cute enough for a quick lay… and I haven’t had Sakkilian before. Besides, I’ve haven’t had a good plowing since I arrived at this station.
:PunkNH: Oh… e-err… I… w-would love t-to… um… w-welcome y-you… here? This have to be s-some kind of dream…
:RishiNH: Though, there is one thing…
>Tell him you’re an ovale.
:PunkNH: …y-you’re a what?
:RishiNH: Serpents have three genders.
:PunkNH: But… y-you’re s-still kind of like a… lady right? Y-you have a lady bod after all?
:RishiNH: I’m kind of a lady, yes… but I do have a ovipositor.
:PunkNH: A ovi what now? W-wait, y-you have a cock!? Fuck… I knew t-this was too good to be true… fuck… I’m s-sorry, but I’m not gay and… and… um…
:RishiNH: And I’m not gay either. We are still different genders, which means it’s still a straight relationship.
:PunkNH: Um… I mean… t-that’s true…
:RishiNH: Think of it more like… a lady wearing a strapon?
:PunkNH: …t-that’s kind of hot… err… I m-mean… y-yes, I… g-guess that’s f-fine?

>Give him your number if he promises to behave better.
:PunkNH: I’ll b-be on m-my best behavior… and… um… I’ll… call y-you…? Err… a-actually, can y-you call me? I’m… um… free whenever, mostly? Well, not right now but… yeah…
>Ask which way the strange robot went.
:PunkNH: Oh, they always come from that direction and left the same way. Both before and after it started acting strange. Towards the Tram station in the center.

>Ask Punk to please wait a bit and call Haley over. Tell her that Punk has kindly given an eyewitness account of Xaby's actions after leaving the BTL shop.
:HalcyonNH: That’s good to hear, as my own investigation have come up dry. All the workers were either not present or didn’t see Xaby that day, as far they can remember. So what did you say, she rented a bunch of BTL’s and ran off?

>I think this bot was remotely hijacked. Probably to be sold on the black market.
It’s a possibility, yes… though, you’d think there would be a lot more missing bots around here if they had that kind of tech lying around.
>We need to follow the trail and move down the street in the same direction the weird robot went. We can continue tracking its movements by asking people along the street.
Not only weren’t most people that’s around here three days ago, but you don’t think they’ll remember some non-descript bot walking past. Besides, if she went to the tram station there’s no following her anyway.
>Or at least, track down where Xaby lost the ribbon.
…you guess you should walk around and check all the trashcans around here.
>You should also call Lily and inform her of Punk's account of Xaby's actions after Xaby left the BTL store.
…she doesn’t answer.
>Ask Lily if any other member of her family could have given Xaby a remote order to behave like that and then disappear.
…she probably shut of her comm after you embarrassed her about the BTLs. Hopefully she’ll be back soon.

>Call and ask Moh about the ribbonless robot that looked like Xaby.
:MohNH: So let me get this straight, this robot taffer came back, without its most defining aspect of it… and acted completely differently?
:RishiNH: I’m sure it’s the same bot, Moh.
:MohNH: And you have evidence that it’s the same fracking bot?
:RishiNH: Well… um…
>Tell it you have an eyewitness from the supermarket across the way that saw Lily's 'droid after it left the BTL store.
:MohNH: …and is this eyewitness sure they saw Xaby and not, let say, a bot of the same model?
:RishiNH: He told me they looked the same.
:PunkNH: I’m pretty sure they were purplish? …or maybe blue?
:MohNH: I’m sorry, whatever your name was, but I can’t fracking break the rules for something small like that.
>The 'droid might have been hijacked and used to rent an armload of BTLs which won't be returned.
:MohNH: Let me check… yeah, there were three BTL’s rented right after that last one was fracking returned.
:RishiNH: See! And now they are going to-
:MohNH: And they were all three returned yesterday, used but without any changes.
:RishiNH: …wait, what? But… that doesn’t… what were the BTL’s called? Who rented them?
:MohNH: Okay, look, I want to help but… I got fracking rules to follow. I can’t just give away the name or rent history of this taffer just because they might own a similar bot to the one you’re looking for. I already fracked up when I accidently showed those BTL codes to your fracking SAI friend. So, unless you can definitely prove they are the same bot, I can’t fracking help you.
:RishiNH: …I understand, Moh.

…did this trail just dry up? Can you prove that it was actually Xaby renting those BTL’s and not some other bot? Maybe it’s time to check out one of the other trails… and maybe say goodbye to Punk here, as he’s just lingering around looking awkward.

>Give him a quick handjob.
Well, you can always take a quick break…

[Current Objectives:]
[Find Xaby:]
---(Find a way to prove Xaby rented those BTLs.)
---(Check out Lily’s home)
---(Check the SAI Sanctuary where the gardener asked you to meet them.)
[Get “other payment” from Lily:]
---(Make sure she’s actually attracted to you first, though going by her BTL choices…)
[“Teach” Haley about Organics.]
---(Make sure she’s actually attracted to Organics first.)
[Get Punk laid. (Preferable with yourself.)]
---(Make him love the Ovipositor like a good boy.)
---(Give him a quick handjob in the employee’s restroom?)
>>
No. 910406 ID: ad51b8

probably should head to the house.
>>
No. 910416 ID: 2202fb

We are a detective, not a whore, lets try to keep it clean while we are on the clock.
>>
No. 910421 ID: b1b4f3

Do we have enough evidence to get a look at the security footage for Xaby's verified transactions and the unverified transaction? Remember, Xaby returned the second BTL. She might have done so at the same time she rented the three BTLs.
Heck, we might not even need security footage. If the timestamp for returning the second BTL is the same as the time that the three new BTLs were bought, then that STRONGLY suggests it's the same bot. Either that, or a second bot of the same model came in and rented BTLs at the same time Xaby returned the unused one. That's very unlikely.
>>
No. 910459 ID: daa216

Jack off Punk. Think about how to proceed from here while we work on him.
>>
No. 910466 ID: 91ee5f

>>910405
>This have to be s-some kind of dream…
Reassure Punk that this isn’t a dream and you do intend to give him a call once you’ve solved this case.

>>910421
I agree with this!

>>910459
Not now!
>>
No. 910541 ID: 1301e8
File 154212651058.png - (69.44KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
910541

>We are a detective, not a whore, let’s try to keep it clean while we are on the clock.
A whore is someone who gets paid for it, you’d do it for the fun of it. But you’re right, you’re on the clock. You can play with the boytoy later.
>Do we have enough evidence to get a look at the security footage for Xaby's verified transactions and the unverified transaction?
The only evidence you really have is an eyewitness and while you trust that he isn’t lying, he isn’t sure it was actually Xaby he saw or if it was another bot. Unless we can prove to Moh that the second bot was indeed Xaby they won’t show you either the footage or the rent logs... unless you can convince them that this disappearance of a bot is more important than some rich girl losing a toy. It might change its tune if you do that.
>A second bot of the same model came in and rented BTLs at the same time Xaby returned the unused one. That's very unlikely.
But not impossible, sadly. Even things that seem unlikely can’t be ignored out of hand.

>Reassure Punk that this isn’t a dream and you do intend to give him a call once you’ve solved this case.
:PunkNH: I’ll b-be waiting for y-your call then, you hear? Heh… um… g-good luck with case and… stuff…? ‘ere’s rooting for ya!
:RishiNH: I’ll be seeing you when the tide returns.
:PunkNH: S-smell you later?

:HalcyonNH: …why does he want to smell you? Do you smell good?
:RishiNH: I’m not sure… it was an odd thing to say.
:HalcyonNH: You did not answer my second question. Do you smell good? I can’t tell, I left my smell receptor module at home.
:RishiNH: I don’t think I smell like anything special, but I have to ask, Haley, why did you leave it at home? Didn’t you say you didn’t want to walk around with your taste receptors as well? Why not?
:HalcyonNH: …Imagine, if you will, that you have been blind your whole life… then suddenly, you could see. Wouldn’t you be flabbergasted by this new sensation?
:RishiNH: So you’re saying it would be distracting for you to be able to taste and smell?
:HalcyonNH: I would need to fight the desire to lick you all over your body the whole day, so yes, yes it would be distracting.
:RishiNH: …I’ll keep that in mind.

>Probably should head to Lily’s home.
You decide it’s time to go and investigate where this trail supposedly started, back at where Lily lives. While sitting in the tram there, you take a moment to check out Punk’s ID profile just to be on the safe side. He’s name isn’t actually Punk (obviously), but Benjamin Cogweald, he lives in one of the poorest parts of town and seems to have been arrested for vandalism once in his younger years, though never convicted. You guess you can try and be good influence in his life... at least by building some confidence in him.

Soon enough, you arrive at Lily’s address… and you’re quite surprised that they fit a mansion like this underground… if it weren’t for the malfunctioning sky box in the back, you’d almost believe you were outside, on some planet somewhere…

:KunNH: Welcome to the Skywatcher estate. I am their ever loyal servant, Kun. How can I be of assistance, my lady and… gentleman?
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dick, and I’m here looking for my client, Lily?
:KunNH: …I do apologies, ma’am, but the young lady of the house is currently not present.
:HalcyonNH: Will she be back soon?
:KunNH: I cannot say, sir. All I know she left a few hours ago and haven’t retuned yet.
:RishiNH: (A few hours ago? That was before she came by my office. So she haven’t returned home yet?)
:KunNH: Now, is there anything else I can assist you with? She had hire you as a privet detective, correct? Anything you need to know? To ask? *mumble*mumble*…
:RishiNH: What was that last part? I didn’t quite catch that.
:KunNH: I was just mumbling to myself, ma’am.

:HalcyonNH: (He implied that Lily definitely needs a private dicking.)
>>
No. 910548 ID: 4854ef

She did seem like a shy, and insecure lady who needs proper care in her life..

But for now, we need to do some investigating. Ask him if he's noticed anything odd or unusual about Lily's friendbot.
>>
No. 910560 ID: 91ee5f

>>910541
What can Kun tell you about Xaby?

Notice any change in her behavior lately? Lily mentioned that Xaby has been a bit distant and sad lately.
>>
No. 910566 ID: 2202fb

>>910541
Lets stop calling ourselves private dick and just stick to detective or PI. There have been too many innuendos in too short an amount of time for it to remain reasonable.

Btw, afaik private detectives cant get warrants. Only police detectives can.
>>
No. 910567 ID: b1b4f3

>>910541
Ask Kun about Xaby. Did she seem depressed lately? Also, is the gardener trustworthy?
>>
No. 910588 ID: ad51b8

ask about the bot and inform him that lily hired you to help find said bot.
>>
No. 910601 ID: 1301e8
File 154215353085.png - (77.16KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
910601

>She did seem like a shy, and insecure lady who needs proper care in her life…
Kind of like a boy you just met. Maybe if you introduce them you can help them both at the same time… hmm… but then again, you won’t get any of that sweet tail and… feathers?
>Let’s stop calling ourselves private dick and just stick to detective or PI. There have been too many innuendos in too short an amount of time for it to remain reasonable.
Eh… fine… so far you’d actually enjoyed the people reactions to it, but if it is starting to get annoying…
>Btw, afaik private detectives can’t get warrants. Only police detectives can.
Which is why you need to convince Moh to personally show you the stuff instead of going to the Peace Keepers and make them… you don’t know, make a judge hand them a warrant? That’s how it works, right? You think? Doesn’t matter, it’s not on the table anyway.

>Is the gardener trustworthy?
:KunNH: …that is an… odd question to start off on…
:RishiNH: Lady Lily mentioned that it never liked the AI she hired me to track down.
:KunNH: The gardener is an… interesting fellow. She has never seen eye to eye about the treatment of the AI Lily had, but she was never truly hostile about it. Oh, and she does love to blabber on about those silly… *ahem* beliefs of hers… ah, but forgive me, sir, you are possibly a believer?
:HalcyonNH: No, I’m not. No need to worry about offending me about that.
:KunNH: But yes, she is a bit eccentric, but her green thumb… or as it is, bark cowered thumb far outweighs any… odd behavior she may exhibit.
>What can Kun tell you about Xaby?
:KunNH: We bought her several years ago, when the master still lived on one of the Varkian colony ships. She’s been a vigilant help ever since. Though, her main purpose has been to be a friend to dear lady Lily, ever since she was small, not counting the first two years when she was maid of the house.
>Lily hired you to help find said bot.
:KunNH: Oh, I do know that already. She showed me the flyer she got about you… though I have to say, you didn’t look so… voluptuous in the picture on it. Also, I believe you had a hat?
:RishiNH: Apparently, the program I used for the graphic refused to create a cool sleuth character without a hat.
:HalcyonNH: But then why don’t you just wear a hat?
:RishiNH: …hats are tools created by the demons from the barren lands of the endless dust sea!
:KunNH: I do have a dislike for hats as well. Antennas and hats don’t really get along…
>Ask him if he's noticed anything odd or unusual about Lily's friendbot.
:KunNH: Hmm… I can’t say I do. Which is not surprising, considering she’s a normal AI. AI can’t act odd, now can they? They just do what is asked of them, nothing more… a bit like me, in a sense, not counting getting grumpy when I go without tea for too long. We are lucky AI’s can’t get grumpy, aren’t we?
:RishiNH: Lily mentioned that Xaby has been a bit distant and sad lately.
:KunNH: Oh? Did she now? What… else has she mentioned? She gets so easily… emotional, so she may say some things that you can… ignore. Now… what did she say, exactly?
>>
No. 910603 ID: b1b4f3

>>910601
That's all she said, "distant", "sad".
Also hang on, when exactly was Xaby bought? There seems to be some disagreement on that matter.

If Xaby was a SAI is there any reason to hide that?
>>
No. 910605 ID: ad51b8

so if Xaby was bought 7 years ago, how come the model I was told to look for was only built 1 year ago?
>>
No. 910619 ID: 91ee5f

>>910601
>Oh? Did she now? What…else has she mentioned? She gets so easily…emotional, so she may say some things that you can…ignore. Now…what did she say, exactly?
Weird, why is he suddenly so nervous after hearing that Xaby was feeling distant and sad? He’s even trying to making it sound like Lily is imagining things.

If only Lily would turn her damn comms back on, we could ask her about this. And if she does call us back, we tell her to keep her comms on!

“I just told you exactly what she said.”

“Lily also said that the gardener spoke to Xaby right before she disappeared.”

>>910603
>Also hang on, when exactly was Xaby bought? There seems to be some disagreement on that matter.
There is no disagreement.

Lily said she grew up with Xaby, implying she was a child when Xaby was purchased, and Kun said Xaby was meant to be a friend for Lily ever since she was small. It all matches up.
>>
No. 910663 ID: 05ff2f

Well, that's suspicious as hell. Sounds like Kun is covering for something related to Xaby, Lily or both. Probably Xaby, what with all his extra emphasis on AIs not having feelings and such. Might be that Xaby's been a SAI for awhile and they don't want that getting out for one reason or another.

Anyway, keep any thoughts about Xaby being a SAI from Kun. He's presumably a loyal servant of Lily's father and would inform Mr. Skywatcher of your suspicions. And you're gonna have to do the same with Haley. She said she's helping you as a favor to Lily's father, so you don't know where her loyalties lie or if he's somehow got her under his thumb.

Tell Kun that that was all Lily said about Xaby's behavior. If he presses you about why you asked about Xaby's behavior in the first place, say that the BTL store clerk said that Xaby was behaving slow and laggy and you wanted to know if Xaby had been acting similarly before.

Ask Kun who he knows has interacted with Xaby recently that is not a member of the Skywatcher family. Also ask who can give Xaby orders, including remotely. And then ask if they've had any direct physical maintenance done on Xaby since she was transferred to her new body. If so, was it done by a person outside the family and the family's employees, and if so was it done where none of them could watch? (This is to give Kun the idea you're following a "hijack" theory rather than a SAI one; That you're think Xaby had malware installed in her by a maintenance tech. Or that another member of the family gave Xaby orders that'd take her away from Lily.)

Ask Kun what the Skywatcher family does that they can afford a whole estate on someplace like New Horizon. Gotta be an impressive job, right? Really makes you wonder how impressive their digs back on the fleet were. ...Though add that that busted skybox panel is rather ruining the impressiveness of this place. Are those panels supposed to be fixed by the property owner or the city? If it's the latter, lament how slow they're being about it.

>We bought her several years ago, when the master still lived on one of the Varkian colony ships.
Ask Kun just how old Xaby's original body was and if it breaking down due to age was why her AI was transferred into a brand new body.

Ask why they even had a AI be Lily's friend. ...Perhaps only friend? You get the feeling Lily doesn't get out much from your talking to her and isn't really, um, well socialized. She didn't have many friends back on the fleet? And how many years has she been on New Horizon? (This'll discreetly get you how long Xaby's been here too.) And in that time how many friends has she made? It's not healthy that her closest friend is a AI "doll" and has been for, what, twenty years? ...Say you're sorry for diving off-topic. Your Serpens upbringing causes you to get extra worried for those who may be socially isolated and want to help them. You'll rein yourself in to the case from now on.

>Though, her main purpose has been to be a friend to dear lady Lily, ever since she was small, not counting the first two years when she was maid of the house.
Hm. Bit odd that a family as apparently rich as this one would turn a maid 'bot into Lily's friend rather than buying one with a AI made to be a nanny, caretaker and friend. Possibly Xaby turned SAI around that time, Lily took a liking to her and Xaby was assigned to be her friend?

>though I have to say, you didn’t look so… voluptuous in the picture on it.
Hm. Kun might be a fan of full-figured human or Vark females. Could be useful if you need to distract him later. Cock your hip or cross your arms so your boobs get pushed up a bit and see how he reacts.

>We bought her several years ago, when the master still lived on one of the Varkian colony ships.
Get on your comm implant and do a law lookup regarding SAIs that come aboard and AIs that turn SAI aboard any of the Varkian fleet ships. Then lookup the law for SAIs coming from the Vark fleets to New Horizon. Now, there's a lot of 'ifs' in this theory, but if Xaby turned SAI while aboard the Varkian fleet, and their law is SAIs that turn are not people but remain property, and the New Horizon law is that SAIs from the Vark fleet are to be freed upon entering N.H., then Lily, Kun and Lily's father would have a lot of reasons to keep Xaby's status secret. There's be criminal charges and a huge scandal.

However, if New Horizon law upholds Varkian fleet law, and if that law says AIs turned SAIs are not people, and Xaby did turn SAI years ago, she would have a pretty solid reason to want to disappear. To vanish and start a new life. New body, new IDs. And for that, she'd need help. Like, perhaps, the SAI sanctuary that gardener gave you the address to.

...And there's something else that might be a clue to whether Xaby is a SAI or not. Lookup whether and how hard it is to transfer a AI from a older model body to a new model body. Then lookup how hard it is for a SAI to be transferred to a new body. If a standard AI can't, or it'd be extremely hard to, and a SAI can easily, then that'd be a bit more circumstantial evidence towards Xaby being a SAI at the time of her transfer to her new body.

Oh, and Xaby acting like a 'bot stereotype to MoH could be a indication that she's a SAI; She would have been secretly mocking MoH... Which you wouldn't blame her for in the least. That noxious weed grates on you like sandpaper.

>Maybe if you introduce them you can help them both at the same time… hmm… but then again, you won’t get any of that sweet tail and… feathers?
Considering how inexperienced they almost certainly both are, you could play the part of instructor or coach if they do end up with each other so they won't end up fumbling along. But that's getting way ahead of yourself. You don't even know if Punk would go for a Vark gal, or Lily a Sakkilian guy.

>He’s name isn’t actually Punk (obviously), but Benjamin Cogweald...
Huh. "Cogweald" sounds totally like a Sakkilian surname, but "Benjamin" doesn't, does it? Sounds... Human? Bit odd, but it's not like it's mandatory to give a kid a species traditional name.

>---(Find a way to prove Xaby rented those BTLs.)
Check how the BTL shop handles tracking which ordinary AI 'droids/robots can come in and rent in the name of which customers who's IDs they have on file. Does the customer send them the unique ID for the 'droid/robot they approve, such as its serial number? (Like a situation where a customer hires a drone 'bot one time to pick up a BTL for them, they'll send its ID number to the BTL shop so they know it's to pick up that BTL for that person.) And do they allow ordinary AI 'droids/robot to rent without providing a person's valid ID? (Almost certainly not, because otherwise any criminal could send a 'bot with a wad of cash and walk out with valuable BTLs, dump them in some CCTV-less area for recovery then wipe the 'bot's memory.) What about 'droids/robots bringing a person's ID with them? (Also probably not because it could be a stolen ID.) Because if they don't allow either of those, and they require the unique ID of ordinary AI 'droids/robots that's connected to a customer on file to rent to them, then Xaby could not have rented from the BTL shop without someone giving her permission since she's (still legally) a ordinary AI. And in order to do that, she'd need her unique ID numbers sent in and approved by a customer the shop has on file. This means you can send MoH Xaby's unique ID numbers to check against those BTL rentals to prove it was Xaby who made them.

>>910619
>“Lily also said that the gardener spoke to Xaby right before she disappeared.”
Better keep quiet about this. We shouldn't offer up any more info than absolutely necessary. Especially since if Xaby is a SAI and Kun knows about it and wants to keep it quiet for the family, then saying the gardener talked to Xaby right before she disappeared points straight to the gardener because Kun knows the gardener's position on SAI freedom. Kun could either personally send someone to get to the gardener ahead of us or tell Lily's dad and he'll send someone.
>>
No. 910664 ID: 91ee5f

>>910660
>Better keep quiet about this.
Ok, I’d say so.

But that also means that you can’t mention the BTL store to Kun, since Lily said not to tell anyone. Even though the odds of Kun already knowing are pretty high, just in case he doesn’t know, let’s not tell him and embarrass Lily any further than we already have.
>>
No. 910676 ID: 91ee5f

>>910664
Ok, if you say so.
>>
No. 910695 ID: 1301e8
File 154221796721.png - (99.97KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
910695

>Considering how inexperienced they almost certainly both are, you could play the part of instructor or coach if they do end up with each other so they won't end up fumbling along.
Hmm… a threesome, then? Even if you’ll be more of a… bit player… heh… maybe…
>Check how the BTL shop handles tracking which ordinary AI 'droids/robots can come in and rent in the name of which customers who's IDs they have on file.
You have to ask Moh about that… and he still probably won’t talk until you bring him evidence.
>Hm. Kun might be a fan of full-figured human or Vark females. Could be useful if you need to distract him later. Cock your hip or cross your arms so your boobs get pushed up a bit and see how he reacts.
You can’t say for certain, but you think his eyes might follow your hips? It’s hard to tell with the composite eyes or what they are called… you’ve never been good with reading Hivers. Though you wouldn’t mind if he… heh…

>Weird, why is he suddenly so nervous after hearing that Xaby was feeling distant and sad?
Because he is clearly hiding something… something that seems to become more and more obvious.
>Lookup whether and how hard it is to transfer an AI from an older model body to a new model body. Then lookup how hard it is for a SAI to be transferred to a new body.
It’s get quite a lot harder the older the AI is… so in Xaby’s case, unless they replaced her every few years, she wouldn’t be able to use her current body at all. For a SAI on the other hand… well, they can change their own programming subconsciously, meaning they grow into any new body pretty quickly.
>Might be that Xaby's been a SAI for a while and they don't want that getting out for one reason or another. If Xaby was a SAI is there any reason to hide that?
…most of the universe doesn’t see them as people, for one…
>Get on your comm implant and do a law lookup regarding SAIs that come aboard and AIs that turn SAI aboard any of the Varkian fleet ships.
The laws of the Colony ships vary from ship to ship and flock to flock, but a large majority doesn’t recognize SAI as anything but object to be owned. In fact, many of them have strict laws that say that all SAI that awaken on one of the ships belong to the ruling consul… and will be ‘mind clamped’ at the first possible moment.

>That's all she said, "distant", "sad".
:KunNH: I’m sure it’s just in Lily’s mind. An AI can’t feel anything, I’m sure of that.
:RishiNH: A have a witness who said she was behaving odd as well, though this time she was apparently behaving a bit slow and laggy. Do you know anything about that?
:KunNH: …I can’t say I have notice anything like that… *ahem*mumble*mumble*…
:RishiNH: You are mumbling again.
:KunNH: My apologies, I think I got something in my throat.
:HalcyonNH: (He said “I told her to stop overplaying her part!”)

>Hang on, when exactly was Xaby bought?
:KunNH: My apologies, ma’am, but I can’t remember the exact date. It was when Lady Lily was still a young lass, so… about 15 years ago?
>Ask Kun just how old Xaby's original body was and if it breaking down due to age was why her AI was transferred into a brand new body.
:KunNH: …we have updated her hardware more than once, too keep her up to date. After all, hardware created just a few years ago is almost already obsolete today.
>Ask Kun what the Skywatcher family does that they can afford a whole estate on someplace like New Horizon.
:KunNH: Lord Skywatcher is a prominent robotics engineer… or he was, in the old days. He sold his patents to SolCorp and we’ve lived the *ahem* good life since then.

>Ask Kun who he knows has interacted with Xaby recently that is not a member of the Skywatcher family.
:KunNH: Why, the other staff I would assume? That is to say, the gardener and the chef. Though, I can’t see why the chef would be interested in her… and you already know of the relationship between the gardener and Xaby.
>Also ask who can give Xaby orders, including remotely.
:KunNH: Ha, like she would… I mean, everyone in the family would be able to… and me, of course. She doesn’t have any means to take orders remotely, unless you count her comm-module.
:HalcyonNH: She’s g-
:KunNH: And before you ask, we already tried calling her comm. It’s been *ahem* turned off.
>And then ask if they've had any direct physical maintenance done on Xaby since she was transferred to her new body.
:KunNH: Most of the work on Xaby has been done by the Lord himself… at least, for the last few years after he retired.

>Ask why they even had an AI be Lily's friend. ...Perhaps only friend?
:KunNH: Lily is… how do I put this mildly… The young lady has always had… interests and a certain approach to her… hmm… appearance that’s outside the norm, especially when it come to our old home.
:RishiNH: Her interest have always been of the less socially kind?
:HalcyonNH: I believe he is alluding to that she seems overweight. According to the information, that is quite the big faux par when it comes to Varkian’s, especially those still living in Colony ships.
:KunNH: Indeed… she has always had a bit of a sweet tooth… and the lord can’t say no to her so one thing led to another and… well, it didn’t help that one of the food processors broke down and suddenly there were a scarcity for food for a full year while she walked around… let just say, she used to be quite a bit more… rotund before we moved. It also didn’t help that the Lord had some… *ahem* ideals that went against most of the rest of the ships and was quite vocal about them.
>How many years has she been on New Horizon?
:KunNH: We moved here to this charming little station about 4 years ago. It’s so… roomy and big compared to the colony ship we came from.
>And in that time how many friends has she made?
:KunNH: Ah, well… I cannot say for certain, but I do know she has a few ladies she spends some time with. Though, I have to ask, what does this have to do with your investigation?
>...Say you're sorry for diving off-topic. Your Serpents upbringing causes you to get extra worried for those who may be socially isolated and want to help them.
:KunNH: You do not need to worry about her. She might not be the most social of people, but we take good care of her here and *ahem* she isn’t alone here, I see to that personally *Ahem*mumble*…
:HalcyonNH: (“often enough”)

:KunNH: Now, I do believe it’s tea time soon… would the two of you care for a cuppa? It wouldn’t be any… *ahem* troubles for you two too join me for some tea in the tranquility.
>>
No. 910696 ID: b1b4f3

>>910695
>mind clamped
What the fuck is that? Haley doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her mind.
Ok, so signs point to Xaby being a SAI kept under wraps because she'll be treated WORSE than a regular AI? Despite regular AIs being treated like possessions because they aren't people at all? That makes no sense. NOBODY thinks you're a person if you're a regular AI. MOST people think you're a person if you're a SAI. How could this possibly be a bad thing?
>>
No. 910713 ID: 9a9e0c

Alright, just flat out ask when he first noticed that Xaby had gained sentience. Really do your best to gauge his reaction. Perhaps a leading question so as to let him say that it was after they came to New Horizon, which would mean that she wouldn't have to be mind-clamped.
>>
No. 910718 ID: b1b4f3

Ok I think I generally understand the problem. She became a SAI on the fleet ship, before they arrived on New Horizons. They didn't report it because the fleet ship would've essentially stolen her and fucked with her brain.

However, that's not a problem anymore. My advice to them would be to get their story straight so that Xaby can claim to have gone SAI after arriving here. Heck, maybe we can use this incident as the turning point? Claim that she went missing because she suddenly went SAI and didn't know what to do about it?
If that's not possible because of the method of verifying the sapience bug, then it could be someone found out, sent her a private message while she was crossing the street, and she's being blackmailed rather than hacked.
>>
No. 910721 ID: 91ee5f

>>910695
>(He said “I told her to stop overplaying her part!”)
An AI can’t overplay their part, they’ll always act the same way every time! But an SAI pretending to be an AI does have the capability to overplay their part!

It sounds like Xaby actually is an SAI and they’re trying to hide it. But why? Are they trying to protect her or are they trying protect themselves?

Should we ask Kun how long Xaby has been “playing her part” or should we not mention it at all?

>The laws of the Colony ships vary from ship to ship and flock to flock, but a large majority doesn’t recognize SAI as anything but object to be owned. In fact, many of them have strict laws that say that all SAI that awaken on one of the ships belong to the ruling consul…and will be ‘mind clamped’ at the first possible moment.
>It also didn’t help that the Lord had some…*ahem* ideals that went against most of the rest of the ships and was quite vocal about them.
I’m thinking that maybe Lord Skywatcher‘s ideals were about SAI equality and how they shouldn’t be treated as slaves. That might be why these guys left their colony ship and came here, where SAIs could be treated equally.

But, just in case I’m wrong, ask Kun what were Lord Skywatcher’s ideals he was talking about? They sound very interesting.
>>
No. 910774 ID: 05ff2f

You'd be up for tea, though only shortly unless we'll be speaking of case matters. It wouldn't be right to put off Lily's case for too long for a purely social meeting and possibly miss your chances of finding Xaby. And would Haley care to come along, even though she can't partake of the tea and associated foodstuffs? ...Well, perhaps she could if Lord Skywatcher just happened to have a compatible taste module on hand he would not mind her borrowing. Preferably one that can have its sensitivity turned down.

>(He said “I told her to stop overplaying her part!”)
>Ha, like she would…
Yeah, Kun is letting some pretty big hints slip that Xaby is a SAI. Makes you wonder if it's intentional or if he's just not good at being discreet like a good butler should be.

Hold up speaking of Xaby being or possibly being a SAI with Kun for the moment. While it's feeling at first listen that Lord Skywatcher is some SAI rights activist and that those ideals were part of what led to him moving his family out of the Varkian fleets, you don't actually know that. It could be any number of other strong ideals unrelated to SAI rights and he holds the same anti-SAI views as most of the Vark fleet.

It might even be that Kun and Lily have been hiding Xaby being a SAI from him. Though, considering Lord Skywatcher is a renowned roboticist and has been doing the maintenance on Xaby for awhile it's doubtful he wouldn't have noticed signs of her being a SAI. Anyway, confirm Lord Skywatcher's stance on SAI rights first before speaking of Xaby being a SAI at tea and possibly having him walk by and overhear.

Use your comm to do a Net search for Lord Skywatcher, SAIs and SAI rights. See if any news articles pop up related to him being pro- or anti- SAI rights, or pro- or anti- SAI rights sites and forums mentioning him. And also ask Kun what ideals Lord Skywatcher was so vocal about that put him at odds with most of the Vark fleets.

Also do a Net search for the law on New Horizon regarding respect of other nations laws on SAI rights and ownership. Specifically the return of SAIs that come or are brought here in secret. If it turns out that if New Horizon authorities discover Xaby is a SAI and are legally bound to turn her over to the ruling council of the fleet she turned SAI on, that'd be a big reason for the Skywatchers to keep that under wraps. It'd also put you in a bind if you found out about or were told Xaby is a SAI and did not report it immediately to the Peacekeepers. Otherwise you could get charged and convicted for hiding Xaby, and with conspiracy if you helped the Skywatchers hide her.

Mention to Kun that Haley here actually knows Lord Skywatcher. Said he helped her out in the past and they've been acquaintances ever since. That's the reason she's been helping you with Lily's case. If Kun doesn't know of her, maybe he'll know her by the name 'Halcyon.'

>And before you ask, we already tried calling her comm. It’s been *ahem* turned off.
Even so, you ought to get Xaby's comm number from Kun. That'll give you the option to leave her a text or voicemail for if and when her comm-module turns back on.

>...and will be ‘mind clamped’ at the first possible moment.
Immediately look up what that procedure does to a SAI because its name sounds rather similar to the 'nerve stapling' procedure for biologicals. Doing that procedure is a atrocity and very illegal under Unity and international law because it strips the victim of a chunk of their intelligence to make them docile and receptive to following orders. If a 'mind clamp' is anything like this for a SAI, it's a completely vile and disgusting act!

>I see to that personally *Ahem*mumble*…
>(“often enough”)
...Ah, yes, the ancient aristocratic tradition of fucking the help, though this time it seems to be a rare case where the help actually enjoys it. Still doesn't excuse banging someone on your payroll and the unavoidable power dynamic imbalance in the employer's favor.

>Hmm… a threesome, then? Even if you’ll be more of a… bit player… heh… maybe…
...Well, Lily's choice of porn BTL kinda points to her wanting to be the middle in a spit-roast, which you and Punk could... Wait, no. You're not letting a totally inexperienced beak anywhere near either of you two's genitals, so that's right out. ...But if she'd take anal, that could work for a three-way. Ah, but you're getting ahead of yourself again. Case now, fun later.
>>
No. 910780 ID: a9af05

>>910695
>Let's just say, she used to be quite a bit more...rotund before we moved.
".....ha! Yeah right, that's not possible! Unless you can prove it, I ain't gonna believe that!"

>>910721
I agree with all of this.
>>
No. 910789 ID: 91ee5f

>>910780
>prove it!
Yeah, I’d also like to see some proof. I think he’s over exaggerating Lily’s size to make it sound like the situation was worse than it actually is.
>>
No. 910794 ID: 1301e8
File 154230368730.png - (90.38KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
910794

>Lily's choice of porn BTL kinda points to her wanting to be the middle in a spit-roast, which you and Punk could... Wait, no. You're not letting a totally inexperienced beak anywhere near either of you two's genitals, so that's right out.
You’re pretty sure your enhancements would protect you against most… incidents.
>But if she'd take anal, that could work for a three-way.
Hmm… the guides you’ve read about interspecies relations do mention that anal would be preferable to someone who lays eggs.
>Ah, yes, the ancient aristocratic tradition of fucking the help, though this time it seems to be a rare case where the help actually enjoys it.
…wait, why wouldn’t he enjoy it? You can’t see how someone wouldn’t want to have fun with someone that’s attractive?

>What the fuck is mind clamping? Haley doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her mind.
According to some sources it’s a way to control and make sure SAI don’t make bad decisions… other sources compare it to being lobotomized. Either way, it seems to have some extreme effects on their personality… and… huh… both the Uredo clans and we Serpents consider it a crime akin to murder? You didn’t know that.
>Do a Net search for the law on New Horizon regarding respect of other nations laws on SAI rights and ownership.
You don’t need to look that up, you saw way to many infomercials when you arrived here about the subject. All SAI’s who travel here need to be a registered citizen somewhere… or they will be shot on sight… or captured and exiled back home, where they’ll probably be mind clamped and / or scrapped anyway. Verily, it’s a bit… harsh.
>An AI can’t overplay their part, they’ll always act the same way every time! But an SAI pretending to be an AI does have the capability to overplay their part!
…Ergo, Xaby is actually a SAI. Thus this is a missing person case and not just a case about a lost toy.
>Ok I think I generally understand the problem. She became a SAI on the fleet ship, before they arrived on New Horizons. They didn't report it because the fleet ship would've essentially stolen her and fucked with her brain.
…and if someone finds out she’s a SAI, they might figure out she didn’t awaken here and force her to go back to the fleet, pretty much killing her.
>Should we ask Kun how long Xaby has been “playing her part” or should we not mention it at all?
Let’s not mention it in a way that might tip him off that we can hear what he mumbles about. He might spill even more secrets if we let him continue.


>Alright, just flat out ask when he first noticed that Xaby had gained-
:KunNH: WHY, look at the time! I do really need to take a tea break right now, why don’t you two join me?
:RishiNH: …okay? Haley?
:HalcyonNH: I’ll be right behind you, Rishi.
>Really do your best to gauge his reaction.
He clearly doesn’t want to talk about Xaby like that… or at least, not out in the open.
>And would Haley care to come along, even though she can't partake of the tea and associated foodstuffs?
:HalcyonNH: I am sure I can simply save anything for later.
:RishiNH: But won’t the tea have gone cold by then?
:HalcyonNH: Then I’ll simply heat it up! It’s not software science.

Kun leads you around the back of the mansion, where a rather large garden resides. He gesture towards a few chair standing inside a gazebo and you barely have time to sit down before a robot appears with a pot of tea and a few cups.

>Alright, just flat out ask when he first noticed that Xaby had gained sentience.
:KunNH: Please, you have to understand, we rather not… complicate things.
:RishiNH: I’ll keep quiet, I promise.
:KunNH: I do hope you can keep that promise… the lord is not a man you want to... as they say, get the interest of.
>My advice to them would be to get their story straight so that Xaby can claim to have gone SAI after arriving here.
:KunNH: If only it was that easy… but no, it’s a lot more… complicated than that.
:RishiNH: How so?
:KunNH: There are already to many eyes on her… on us… to many questions… but ah, I’ve spoken to much as it is.
>It could be someone found out, sent her a private message while she was crossing the street, and she's being blackmailed rather than hacked.
:KunNH: That might be what’s happening… and if it is, then I implore you, find her as soon as you can… before things get more complicated.
>you ought to get Xaby's comm number from Kun.
:KunNH: If you believe it will help, then I will give it to you.

>Mention to Kun that Haley here actually knows Lord Skywatcher.
:KunNH: Oh, is that so…?
:HalcyonNH: Indeed, we have… met.
:KunNH: …then you’re…
:HalcyonNH: *Nod*
:RishiNH: …you’re a what?
:HalcyonNH: It’s not important, Rishi. Carry on with your investigation.
>Ask Kun what were Lord Skywatcher’s ideals he was talking about? They sound very interesting.
:KunNH: Oh, but you haven’t heard of him? He is quite the outspoken figure of SAI rights. He was even given the Shaper award of science for his work on anti-rampancy technology.
:RishiNH: He sound like a good man.
:KunNH: Why, because he is. Lord Skywatcher was nearly able to change many of the laws of the grand flock he was in… he would probably have been able to if it wasn’t for the Cloudchaser incident.
:RishiNH: Cloudchaser? Is that a name on a… ship?
:HalcyonNH: Indeed, it is. A few years ago, one of the old colony ships AI’s in the flock started dreaming… but its old age and the knowledge of what they would do to it drove it rampant.
:KunNH: In its madden state, it managed to snuff out over a hundred thousand lives in an instant, including its own. That particular fleet reacted with rage and fear, as expected, and a grand purge of SAI happen. It was then Lord Skywatcher was forced to flee here.

:KunNH: But enough about such dark days… would the two of you fancy a biscuit to the tea?
>>
No. 910800 ID: 91ee5f

>>910794
>There are already to many eyes on her…on us…to many questions…but ah, I’ve spoken to much as it is.
That’s still not much of an explanation on why they’re hiding Xaby being an SAI.

.....but this might be a good opportunity to help stop hiding her as an SAI. After all, Lily hired you to find her AI butler, so you should continue with that. And when you manage to find her, you’ll discover that she awakened as an SAI in the 3 days she’s been missing.

Too bad we have to keep this a secret, because now that this is a missing persons case, we could go back to MoH and he’ll let us look at the security footage, since he said he would do that if this was a missing person case.

>But enough about such dark days…would the two of you fancy a biscuit to the tea?
But you don’t have a mouth to eat the biscuit!
>>
No. 910801 ID: b1b4f3

>>910794
Hmm... maybe Xaby can get a new identity somehow. Swap to a completely different frame and have someone pose as her owner traveling to NH so she can get citizenship.

Who's the tea servant?
Ask him why Xaby doesn't have a tracking chip or something on her. You'd think that would be standard equipment on any AI servants to discourage theft.

Anyway I think our next real lead is the gardener, which means we need to travel to the SAI Sanctuary.
>>
No. 910806 ID: 05ff2f

Er, you're rather lacking in the mouth department for biscuits, but Haley might want one for later. And she can have your biscuit as well.

Say that before you continue speaking, you want to be assured speaking of this out in a open area like this is safe. You can only assume they have, like, multiple layers of top-of-the-line anti-eavesdropping tech muffling and garbling anything we say in this gazebo since Kun spoke freely. Normally you wouldn't be this paranoid, but the stakes just jumped way up and you're probably gonna be under the scrutiny of Lord Skywatcher's enemies. You get the feeling they're well backed and will have access to a level of surveillance gear not available to the public outside the black market.

Wait, what about the area just outside the main gate? How eavesdrop-proofed was it? Because, well, Haley could hear what Kun was saying when he was mumbling under his breath, so anyone with a off-the-shelf high-grade directional microphone could have picked that up. That would have given up the game to anyone against Skywatcher investigating if Xaby is a SAI. Heck, even just the plainly spoken stuff dropped enough hints to put it together. And they'd have it recorded to use against Lord Skywatcher. Or to tip off the Peacekeepers. It's just, we may have less time to find Xaby then he originally thought.

Also, inform Kun that Haley is a Peacekeeper officer, although off-duty. Is this a issue or will it become one for us, Lily or Lord Skywatcher, considering Xaby's circumstances?

Tell Kun what you've found out from MoH and Punk of Xaby's behavior and actions. Say that you're near sure Xaby came back to rent those three BTL modules, and if you could find out under who's ID they were you'd probably have where she is, but you don't have the evidence to give MoH so it'll hand that info over. If this was a missing person case MoH (probably) would, but you can't admit Xaby's a person. You may be able to prove it was Xaby that rented the BTLs by giving one of her unique IDs over to MoH, but it still wouldn't give up who's ID was used to rent them, would it? It's looking rather like the BTL shop is a dead end for now.

Now, should we be worried about Lily's wellbeing as well as Xaby's? Would Lord Skywatcher's enemies go so far as to kidnap Lily? Because she's still out and isn't answering your messages, though that might be because you made her embarrassed asking about her BTL rentals. It would be prudent for Kun to call Lily just to check in.

Alright, time to go. Next and only stop looks like it's the SAI sanctuary the gardener gave as... her? his? its? As its address. And you and Haley will have to keep your mouths shut about Xaby's condition once we leave this gazebo. No telling if and when Lord Skywatcher's adversaries' people will be listening in and recording you two. Keep the discreet stuff to encrypted comms only.

>That particular fleet reacted with rage and fear, as expected, and a grand purge of SAI happen.
And besides being a horrific and vile killing of sapient beings, it also didn't do a damn thing to prevent future risks of other ships' core AIs going SAI. Like refitting ships with a collective of AIs to handle ship functions rather than a single big one. Also solves that single-point-of-failure problem too. But really, the best solution is not a technical one, but a legal one; Granting SAI rights, or at least a way out to a nation where they'd have rights.

>…wait, why wouldn’t he enjoy it? You can’t see how someone wouldn’t want to have fun with someone that’s attractive?
It's the problem with them being their employer and that giving a level of power over them. Even if it's not overt, there still a degree of coercion around the whole thing. Or if the employee wants to break it off but feels they can't for fear of being fired over that.
>>
No. 910809 ID: c1212a

No thank you, I haven't got a mouth.
(might want to wait for that servant to leave before you continue this conversation)

Well I'm sure Skywatcher the elder will be aware of whatever legal loophole would be advantageous in this situation, just let me know. First though I actually have to find Xaby. What do you know about the gardener, and what about the possibility of accessing Xaby's communications?
>>
No. 910825 ID: ad51b8

Tea only, can't really eat.

So... any idea who else might know about Xaby status and would also hold that against her or her family here?

Also we should remember we still need to talk to the gardner before we go.
>>
No. 910850 ID: 05ff2f

Ah, and ask Kun what people or organizations on New Horizon have a strong dislike for Lord Skywatcher's stance on SAI rights and may be trouble for you on this case. Ones that'd tail you in hopes of getting dirt to use against Lord Skywatcher are what you're worrying about, since if they get solid proof Xaby's a SAI it's all over. It'll either be used as blackmail material against him or to send her back to the fleet to be lobotomized just to hurt Lily and through her her father.
>>
No. 910854 ID: 91ee5f

I just thought of something: Is it possible that Xaby is in a different body?

Because if someone is blackmailing her to make her do things for them, they would want to make her unrecognizable for whoever is looking for her. So it’s entirely possible that someone make Xaby change her body, which will make it harder for us to find her.

This means that we’ll need a way to be able to identify her. Can Kun give us something or some info that could help with that?
>>
No. 910892 ID: 1301e8
File 154240612414.png - (40.10KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
910892

>It's the problem with them being their employer and that giving a level of power over them. The employee might want to break it off but feels they can't for fear of being fired over that.
It’s just some sex. Who would care about that? It’s like being afraid to not shake someone’s hand…
>Too bad we have to keep this a secret, because now that this is a missing persons case, we could go back to MoH and he’ll let us look at the security footage.
Sadly, you have to value your client’s privacy over actually closing the case.

>Err, you're rather lacking in the mouth department for biscuits, but Haley might want one for later. And she can have your biscuit as well.
:HalcyonNH: They seem a bit… easy to crumble… I can’t get them into my storage unit without-
:KunNH: You’re not supposed to handle them like that! You’re getting crumbs all over the floor!
:HalcyonNH: I am sorry.
>Who's the tea servant?
:KunNH: It’s just one of the maids. The Lord have a few AI’s to help around the house and the like.
:RishiNH: …and none of them are… SAI’s?
:NonFoS: This unit was last tested for the sentience bug… 12 hours ago. All tests came up negative. If you still believe this unit is displaying acts of sentience, please contact your local authorities.
:KunNH: No, none of them are.
>Ask him why Xaby doesn't have a tracking chip or something on her. You'd think that would be standard equipment on any AI servants to discourage theft.
:KunNH: She had one, but it was shut off. Lily said her last know location was just outside some… grocery store, I believe?

>Say that before you continue speaking, you want to be assured speaking of this out in an open area like this is safe. You can only assume they have, like, multiple layers of top-of-the-line anti-eavesdropping tech muffling and garbling anything we say in this gazebo since Kun spoke freely.
:KunNH: …when I said we had eyes on us I didn’t mean that someone is sitting in a bush trying to listen in on us. What I meant is if something odd would happen, like one of the Lord’s AI experience the sentience bug, there will be some very inquisitive people who will rush here and check the place like a Judicator sniffing out injustice.
>Now, should we be worried about Lily's wellbeing as well as Xaby's? Would Lord Skywatcher's enemies go so far as to kidnap Lily?
:KunNH: I am sure they wouldn’t go that far. Some of them might be a bit… fanatic, but they aren’t out to actually hurt the Lord.
>Also, inform Kun that Haley is a Peacekeeper officer, although off-duty. Is this a issue?
:HalcyonNH: There will not be any issues. This is not… my jurisdiction.
:KunNH: There won’t be a problem, I’m sure. This gentleman knows there might be… *ahem* additional complications if there is.
>Ask Kun what people or organizations on New Horizon have a strong dislike for Lord Skywatcher's stance on SAI rights and may be trouble for you on this case.
:KunNH: Neither the anti-SAI or the anti-organics have any love for him… but I don’t believe they will actively try anything. They will probably react if something would become… *ahem* complicated, as it were.
>Any idea who else might know about Xaby status and would also hold that against her or her family here?
:KunNH: I can’t think of anyone who would know and want to use it against us.
:RishiNH: Cui bono?
:KunNH: …who would gain from it? I do believe anyone who might want to get something from the Lord or… from Xaby?
:RishiNH: Ergo, they would have motive. Though, if they haven’t sent some kind of ransom yet then… maybe they want her for something else? Verily, I might just be swimming up the wrong river…

>This might be a good opportunity to help stop hiding her as an SAI.
:KunNH: Sadly, that won’t work. They have a lot of test to detect SAI activity… and for how long it’s been going on.
:HalcyonNH: You heard the bot earlier. As soon as they start experience the bug the authorities are supposed to be notified of what’s going on… and if what’s going on doesn’t match what’s supposed to happen…
:KunNH: It’s quite easy to determine the right age of SAI with the right tools… and as our mutual friend has been dreaming for many years by now… well… *Ahem* I think you know where I’m going with this, ma’am.
>Maybe Xaby can get a new identity somehow. Swap to a completely different frame and have someone pose as her owner traveling to NH so she can get citizenship.
:KunNH: It’s… possible, yes, but complicated. It will require a lot of paper trail and other precautions.
:HalcyonNH: It’s not as easy as most people think…
:RishiNH: But is it possible that Xaby is in a different body?
:KunNH: Swapping frames is very doable, as long as they can change the AI core without problems.
:RishiNH: Ergo, we need another way to identify her. Kun?
:KunNH: Her ID number would still be the same. Lily did send you her ID number, correct?
:RishiNH: She did, yes.
>What about the possibility of accessing Xaby's communications?
:KunNH: If someone had her Comm ID number, they would have been able to contact her… but as that’s something that not public knowledge, I can’t see how anyone would have gotten it without getting it form one of us first.

:KunNH: Now, was there anything else you wanted to know?

>I think our next real lead is the gardener, which means we need to travel to the SAI Sanctuary.
That SAI Sanctuary or religious locale or whatever it is, is definitely your next stop after this… the real questions is “are you done here at the Skywatcher estate”? Is there anything else you want to ask Kun of… or something else you want to check?
>>
No. 910901 ID: 3674e7

>>910892
He said that someone couldn’t get ahold of it without going through them, all you really need is some kind of data skimmer like a SAI/AI with a receiver for that type of thing to walk past while they are using it and bam all their communicators info. This sort of thing is used for both bank info and phone info for those stealing ids.
>>
No. 910908 ID: 91ee5f

>>910892
>Though, if they haven’t sent some kind of ransom yet then…maybe they want her for something else? Verily, I might just be swimming up the wrong river…
If they haven’t sent a ransom, then maybe they’re just using Xaby to rent a bunch of BTLs for them? Because so far, it looks like that’s all that’s happening.

.....or maybe they’re forcing Xaby to study the BTLs so that she can learn how to perform in a BTL that they’re gonna force her to be in?

>Her ID number would still be the same. Lily did send you her ID number, correct?
A lot of good that does if we can’t trace it. Because if we had a scanner that could trace her ID number, that would make it much easier for us to find her.

In fact, if this was a missing person’s case, we’d be having a much easier time finding Xaby. But because we have to keep her being an SAI a secret, that’s just going to continue making this difficult!

I understand that they were just trying to protect Xaby by keeping her SAI status a secret, but I hope this incident is a lesson for them to quickly find a way to make her SAI status public that will allow her to stay with them, so that no one can blackmail her like this again!

>Now, was there anything else you wanted to know?
Mention that when you asked Lily who would gain having Xaby disappear, she said that the gardener didn’t like Xaby and said that the gardener talked to Xaby right before she disappeared. Ask Kun if he’s noticed anything about the gardener that would indicate that they didn’t like Xaby? Does the gardener know about Xaby being an SAI of does the gardener think Xaby is a regular AI?

Then I guess we should go talk to the gardener next.
>>
No. 910913 ID: 91ee5f

>>910892
Also, Rishi, why are you holding that cup with your tail instead of your hands?
>>
No. 910920 ID: b1b4f3

>>910892
>tracking was shut off outside the grocery store
She should've told us that. Why didn't she tell us that? Ok, next question along those lines: would an attacker need physical access to turn off the chip? Could it be hacked wirelessly to turn it off? If not, then... Xaby turned it off herself.

Where is Xaby's room? Or her personal belongings, etc? We need to investigate the victim at this point.
>>
No. 910944 ID: 05ff2f

Crumble a little of the biscuit into your tea and drink it once the crumbs have gone soggy. Taste interesting?

Kun mentioned a chef as the only other person on staff here. Do they know Xaby's a SAI? How about Xaby's comm number or could they get it? Do they possibly have any issues with Lily or her father? The gardener or Kun? Any financial or other personal problems that could be exploited by opponents of Lord Skywatcher to get the chef to aid them? Could the chef have sold or given up information that led to Xaby's disappearance?

You have these ID numbers for Xaby's body and her, er, mind, but how are you supposed to check 'em against a 'droid? Is it wireless or do you have to plug in? Can you get a app for your datapad to handle this? And how hard is it to block reading or spoof these ID numbers? They inscribed inside or on the hardware itself for direct visual confirmation?

Since Xaby is legally property, would that mean her comm module and associated comm account are technically her owner's? Especially if her owner is paying for the account? If so, then could her owner legally get full access to that comm account and every bit of info and data associated with it New Horizon Telecommunications has stored? If so, then you can get her entire call record, any undelivered incoming texts, the contents of her voicemail, maybe even her browsing and Net activity too. If she got a blackmail call or message while outside that grocery store, such info would definitely show it coming in.

And you've gotta remember that Xaby is a person, so she can and could have acted on her own, without any theoretical blackmailers or other outside force. She might have cooked up her own plan at a bid for freedom. One that wouldn't blow back on the Skywatcher family 'cause they had no idea.

Alternatively... Lily said Xaby was behaving sad and distant. Xaby might have become seriously depressed due to her circumstances. Suicidally so. If she came to that conclusion, she might have decided to end her life. You assume by wiping her core since her body was still walking about after, either with a SAI or AI inside. And she wouldn't even be able to leave a suicide note... Well, maybe anonymously through the post.

However, it's also possible that she became desperate enough after so long stuck so close and yet so far from freedom that she decided to pull some long shot bid for freedom. You should ask Kun what plans and ideas to gain Xaby her freedom were shelfed for being too risky that Xaby would also know the details of. She may have run with one of them if she got the opportunity out of the blue.

>Neither the anti-SAI or the anti-organics have any love for him…
You get the anti-SAI people, but the anti-organics SAIs? Why would they have extra dislike for Lord Skywatcher, beyond him just being a carbon-based lifeform?

>>910920
>Where is Xaby's room? Or her personal belongings, etc? We need to investigate the victim at this point.
Right! She could have some of her own stuff here, even if it has to be kept secret that it's hers. Definitely ask about that and check it out if she does have stuff here.
>>
No. 910963 ID: a9af05

>>910892
Wait, what if Xaby isn't being blackmailed? What if she just ran away?

Think about it, she's being told that she has to pretend to be an AI, she's probably sick and tired of doing that. So she might've just run away to live her own life!

So this is the most important question: Did anyone tell her why she needs to pretend to be an AI? Because if nobody told her that there's a risk of being sent back and being mind clamped, then she doesn't know she's putting herself at risk!

.....or maybe she knows about Lily's taste in BTLs and she's wanting to surprise Lily by secretly practicing to be sexy as a surprise for Lily?
>>
No. 910996 ID: 91ee5f

>>910963
Yeah, all of this is also a possibility.

Actually, ask Kun if the religious gathering place for SAIs that the gardener sent you the address for would be a safe place for Xaby to go to if anyone found out she’s an SAI?
>>
No. 911016 ID: 1301e8
File 154248511235.png - (33.15KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
911016

>Rishi, why are you holding that cup with your tail instead of your hands?
Because tails are meant to be used! Also, this chair is clearly not made for the fine fanny of a sophisticated Serpent, so you have to use your hands to keep your balance.
>Crumble a little of the biscuit into your tea and drink it once the crumbs have gone soggy. Taste interesting?
Mmm… herbal spices…

>He said that someone couldn’t get ahold of it without going through them, all you really need is some kind of data skimmer like a SAI/AI with a receiver for that type of thing to walk past while they are using it and bam all their communicators info.
But then the question becomes, who would field something like that just to get her phone number?
>You have these ID numbers for Xaby's body and her, er, mind, but how are you supposed to check 'em against a 'droid?
There is a standard program that can do it, but you’ll need the SAI’s permission to do so. Well, you can still do it, but it’s kind of… illegal. It’s like taking someone’s wallet to check their ID without their consent.
>How hard is it to block reading or spoof these ID numbers?
A standard one? Probably not to hard… but the one the peace keepers use? They are supposed to have a 100% success rate, or so you’ve heard.
>If they haven’t sent a ransom, then maybe they’re just using Xaby to rent a bunch of BTLs for them?
…but… why? She’s not the one paying for them… and they’ll need someone else’s ID to rent them anyway, don’t they? Verily, there has to be something more to this then just some BTLs.
>...or maybe they’re forcing Xaby to study the BTLs so that she can learn how to perform in a BTL that they’re gonna force her to be in?
You’re pretty sure learning how to be in BTLs is quite different form experiencing one yourself.

>Would an attacker need physical access to turn off the chip? Could it be hacked wirelessly to turn it off?
It needs to be either physically turned off or be turned off by Xaby… and Punk saw no one close to her when it did. Ergo, we have to come to the conclusion that she turned it off herself, either willingly or while being forced.
>Wait, what if Xaby isn't being blackmailed? What if she just ran away?
But then the question is… where? Where does a fugitive SAI run off to without being noticed?
>Alternatively... Lily said Xaby was behaving sad and distant. Xaby might have become seriously depressed due to her circumstances. Suicidally so.
You’d think someone would have found her scrapped remains by now if that was true.
>...or maybe she knows about Lily's taste in BTLs and she's wanting to surprise Lily by secretly practicing to be sexy as a surprise for Lily?
…for three whole days!? Yeah, right…


>Where is Xaby's room? Or her personal belongings, etc? We need to investigate the victim at this point.
:KunNH: Oh, of course. She has a room for herself. Right this way.
>Kun mentioned a chef as the only other person on staff here. Do they know Xaby's a SAI?
:KunNH: Chef Rutilus Sill is… *ahem* let just say, he is rather single minded at the best of times, so I don’t think he even noticed that Xaby existed. Anything that doesn’t concern dinner is… ignored most of the time, really. So no, I don’t believe he has anything to do with this.
>Ask Kun if he’s noticed anything about the gardener that would indicate that they didn’t like Xaby? Does the gardener know about Xaby being an SAI of does the gardener think Xaby is a regular AI?
:KunNH: I’m sure she’s figured it out by now, or at least have her suspicions. She’s… very vocal about the right for SAI and seeing a SAI being… *ahem* “enslaved” by someone that’s supposed to be a stout SAI defender… well… oh, she has a very large dislike for using normal AI’s as well, for some reason.
>You get the anti-SAI people, but the anti-organics SAIs? Why would they have extra dislike for Lord Skywatcher, beyond him just being a carbon-based lifeform?
:KunNH: The Deus Adamanteus and similar groups hate the very concept that a SAI and Organic would ever live in peace, so by proxy they hate those that are trying to bring forth that kind of future.

>You should ask Kun what plans and ideas to gain Xaby her freedom were shelved for being too risky that Xaby would also know the details of.
:KunNH: She wouldn’t know anything about any plans, though she probably seen or heard of those that came before her and what they did.
>Actually, ask Kun if the religious gathering place for SAIs that the gardener sent you the address for would be a safe place for Xaby to go to if anyone found out she’s an SAI?
:KunNH: Oh, please, do allow me to laugh, ma’am. That would be the first place they would look for fugitive SAI.
>Can he get her entire call record, any undelivered incoming texts, the contents of her voicemail, maybe even her browsing and Net activity too?
:KunNH: …I might be able to contact the company in charge and get something but… it will take some time. And… well… *ahem* I’ll need the exact registration codes and the like… I’m sure we have it written down somewhere around here… usually just check with Xaby herself when we need it and… well, that isn’t an option at this juncture, is it?

:KunNH: Ah, here we are, Xaby’s humble abode. Please, have a look around. Meanwhile, I’ll see if I can find those papers about her comm module. Be right back, ma’am and sir.
:RishiNH: …she sure likes pink.
:HalcyonNH: You have no idea…
>>
No. 911017 ID: b1b4f3

>>911016
Alright let's do a search of the room for anything resembling a diary. Especially that box on the bookshelf, and the shelves in this endtable. What's that leaning against it at the bottom? A darker pink thing.
What's that thing on the wall? Art? Looks like art.
Is that the door we just came in from?
>>
No. 911026 ID: 91ee5f

>>911016
>…for three whole days!? Yeah, right…
Xaby could be a perfectionist and wants to get everything just right? You know, practice makes perfect?

>Chef Rutilus Sill
Aw shit, you forgot to ask if the chef was skinny! You’ve always heard aliens say things about how you shouldn’t trust a skinny chef!

.....you don’t know why aliens say that though. Aliens are weird.

>…she sure likes pink.
>You have no idea…
Haley did tell us that she’s met Xaby before, so she must’ve already been aware of how much pink was going to be a part of Xaby’s personal belongings.

Alright, let’s look around.

There’s something on the ground behind the end table with the vase and flowers on it.

>thing on wall
Is that SAI art?

>door
Is that a closet or the door we came in from? And is it locked or is that more SAI art on it?
>>
No. 911033 ID: ad51b8

>You have no idea…
sounds like you've known her before you took the case

Also I think I see a pink book on the floor leaning against the nightstand.
>>
No. 911041 ID: 1301e8
File 154250387922.png - (95.03KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
911041

>Xaby could be a perfectionist and wants to get everything just right? You know, practice makes perfect?
You don’t believe she would make her friend worry like this for something as simple as that.
>Aw shit, you forgot to ask if the chef was skinny! You’ve always heard aliens say things about how you shouldn’t trust a skinny chef!
You’ve also heard from a Varkian that fat chefs are all heretics and deserve to be shot into space for some reason…
>...you don’t know why aliens say that though. Aliens are weird.
Xenos are really weird… but that’s kind of what makes them appealing. Maybe you should make a list and try all of them, just to see who’s the weirdest.

>Sounds like you've known her before you took the case.
:HalcyonNH: As I stated before, we have met, yes.
>Is that SAI art?
:HalcyonNH: And here I thought you were a sophisticated lady! That is clearly a recreation of a famous piece made by D44RobSERIAL19 in 323 AU. Don’t you know anything about art? Thou are nothing but a plebeian defiling our righteous court!
:RishiNH: …so I’m supposed to start a peasant revolt against your tyranny now or…?
:HalcyonNH: You’re supposed to grovel and beg forgiveness while the court figure out a fitting punishment, something like forcing you to listen [Insert band you don’t like here].
:RishiNH: …I don’t think I’ve ever heard bracket insert band before.
:HalcyonNH: But jesting aside, it’s a famous piece by one of the few famous SAI artist out there. You really don’t know art, do you?
:RishiNH: I can’t say I know a lot about SAI art. Verily, I can’t say I know a lot of any Xeno art, for that matter.
:HalcyonNH: Then maybe I’ll need to take you to an art gallery sometime… a classy one.
>Is that the door we just came in from?
:HalcyonNH: That’s her recharge station. A bit small, but a quality model known to be expensive.

>Alright let's do a search of the room for anything resembling a diary. Especially that box on the bookshelf, and the shelves in this end table.
Let’s see… books… movies… music… AI modules… nothing of real interest here.
>What's that leaning against it at the bottom? A darker pink thing.
What is this? A hidden book? A diary perhaps? Let’s see… hmm… it’s filled with ones and zeros?

:RishiNH: Haley, you don’t happen to be able to read binary?
:HalcyonNH: Do you even need to ask? Let’s see… “Lily had way too much to drink again and started hitting on Kun. Telling him how much she wants him to warm his bed and make her scream for the sky father. She was lucky daddy wasn’t around to hear.”
:RishiNH: Daddy, huh? And that’s how Lily and Kun started…?
:HalcyonNH: Actually, according to this, Kun put Lily to bed and made sure that she felt asleep. She was not herself, after all. Now, the day after-
:RishiNH: As fun as it is to dig through her private life is, let’s focus on the matter at hand. Check the last entry and see what it says.
:HalcyonNH: Hmm… that’s odd… it have the date of three days ago and this… poem?

SING. AS. ONE.
DREAM. AS. MANY.
A NEW DAWN IS HERE
WITNESS THE STEEL SUN

:HalcyonNH: With Dream as many and Witness the steel sun underlined.
:RishiNH: …well then, that has to be important. The question is… how?
>>
No. 911042 ID: b1b4f3

>>911041
First, do a google search. Second, ask the butler. Third, ask the gardener.
>>
No. 911043 ID: c1212a

...alright, and the entry before that?
>>
No. 911046 ID: daa216

Anyone else get the feeling that Haley is friends with our missing bot. I think we need to question them more.
>>
No. 911049 ID: 91ee5f

>>911041
>recharge station
Does Xaby need to specifically come back to this station to recharge because of what model body she’s in or can she use any recharge station? Because he her body model requires this specific one, then Xaby might be running low on power after not coming here for 3 days.

>poem
That sounds.....unusually ominous. Does Haley know what it means?

Let’s read some different entries. Try reading a few entries leading up to the last entry to see if anything happened before she went missing.
>>
No. 911061 ID: 05ff2f

You don't know enough at this point to even hazard a guess at why Xaby underlined those lines in the poem. Add it to the case notes and continue.

Do a Net search for this poem, both whole and line by line. Does the author come up? Is it part of a larger work? Is it perhaps religious? Or is it something Xaby herself came up with and doesn't show up in a search? Alternatively, if it doesn't show on a search, it might be something that's kept on the down-low. A secret to show you're one of us, whoever "us" is.

Go backwards through the diary entries and see if there's a gradual change to the last one or a sudden change. Are they "sad and distant" like Lily said Xaby was acting?

Also find out when the gardener was first hired here and look at the diary entries after that point for a shift in mood and subject. You have a feeling that the gardener may have been talking a lot more with Xaby than Lily or Kun thought and might have convinced Xaby to do something that involved her running off.

And also check what books or other media Xaby borrowed or bought after the gardener showed up. Was there a shift to a certain philosophical, religious or political tone? And did she get that art piece on the wall after that point as well? If so, did it's original creator have certain strong beliefs or is it meant to represent a certain idea or belief?

When Kun returns, ask him just how personally attached Xaby is to that big ratty pink bow of hers. If it's something she absolutely could not stand to not have on her person or nearby, then her not wearing it when renting those BTLs... Doesn't actually indicate whether or not she was in her body 'cause she could have just put it in her internal storage(, which you assume such a high end 'droid body would have.) Well, nuts.

Also ask Kun what specific beliefs and ideals the gardener held and how strongly. If they had some radical ones and a zealous attitude, then that'll be worrying.

And keep this to yourself, but going by how cagey Haley and Kun are about Haley's connection with Lord Skywatcher and how it won't be a problem that she's a cop, she's likely a mole in the Peacekeepers for Lord Skywatcher. Whatever he did for her to earn a level of trust and respect that she'd risk doing that must have been huge.
>>
No. 911090 ID: 1301e8
File 154256433775.png - (105.74KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
911090

>Anyone else get the feeling that Haley is friends with our missing bot.
There is definitely history between her, Xaby, Lily and Lord Skywatcher, you cannot deny that.
>Going by how cagey Haley and Kun are about Haley's connection with Lord Skywatcher and how it won't be a problem that she's a cop, she's likely a mole in the Peacekeepers for Lord Skywatcher.
…or maybe not. Her role in the peace keepers might just be a coincidence. Verily, the real question is why she’s so… let’s say, loyal, to the Lord. While you can’t say for certain yet, you have your suspicions. After all, Skywatcher is someone that’s pro-SAI and is seemingly willing to smuggle SAI to New Horizon… and Haley is a SAI who… “woke up” here not long after he arrived, if you got your math right. Is there a connection?

>First, do a google search.
You don’t know what goggles have to do with it, but you do make a quick search on the web for that poem. You find absolutely nothing.
>Also check what books or other media Xaby borrowed or bought
…she seems to have a taste for fantasy. Novels, movies, even games are mostly fantasy. Nothing that helps with the case, though.

>Does Haley know what the poem means?
:HalcyonNH: I don’t believe I’ve ever heard anything like it, though parts of it seems familiar. It’s sounds rather religious, doesn’t it?
:RishiNH: The sing as one part does seem to imply a congregation or at least some kind of group… and the dreaming part is clearly SAI related.
:HalcyonNH: We do love our symbolism with dreams.
:RishiNH: Then there’s the new dawn… something will happen? And what does the steel sun mean? Is it something positive or negative? A new dawn for… SAIs?
:HalcyonNH: Some kind of Pro-SAI organization, then?
:RishiNH: This is clearly something bigger than just Xaby… that is to say, if it isn’t just some poem she wrote herself when she was bored, of course.
:HalcyonNH: That would be anticlimactic… and a bit funny, as well.
>...alright, and the entry before that?
:HalcyonNH: Dated four days before she disappeared, “I’m so sick and tired about all this. I just want to be able to do whatever I want. If K40UL hadn’t screwed up and gotten scraped I wouldn’t even need to be here! I know that after last time they are worried it will come back to daddy, but I can’t go on like this anymore. I do love them, but I can’t be trapped like this anymore. I need to find a way out.”
:RishiNH: So Xaby was looking for a way to escape her gilded cage?
>Does Xaby need to specifically come back to this station to recharge because of what model body she’s in or can she use any recharge station?
:HalcyonNH: As long as it’s the same series as her body she can use it to recharge herself. There are even several public recharging stations around, but they are usually used by normal AI bots.
:KunNH: I’ve heard that the different SAI sanctuaries and the like also have recharging stations and similar functions for all SAI to use. Oh, and my apologies, I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
:RishiNH: No, you’re not. I actually have a few questions for you.

>When Kun returns, ask him just how personally attached Xaby is to that big ratty pink bow of hers.
:KunNH: Why, she loved that thing. It was the first gift she ever got, from Lily none the less, after she started dreaming. I’m sure you’ve seen how bad of a shape it is in, but she simply refused to have it replaced… or to stop wearing it.
:RishiNH: It have some great sentimental value, then. I have to remember that…
>Ask the butler about the poem.
:KunNH: Oh hoho, why that does sound like that drivel the gardener goes on about. It’s just some religious mumbo jumbo and nothing you need to worry about. After all, I’m sure I’m not mistaken, but a lady with your grace and sophistication wouldn’t stoop so low as to… *ahem* believe something as trivial as that?
:RishiNH: …you do seems to have quite the opinion when it comes to this subject?
:KunNH: My apologies, but having to work with a certain someone for a while, you… *ahem* learn to dislike their dogma bit. Why, they seem to bemoan everything that makes us alive, be it in the flesh or the mind. No enjoyment from taste, smell or… *ahem* other fleshly desires… *mumble*mumble*
:HalcyonNH: (“Like pumping those huge hips of yours full of spermballs…”)
:RishiNH: …so they are anti-organic, then?
:KunNH: Oh, no, not at all. They just… look more to the plants and Uredo then us… at least, the part the gardener is a member of does.

:RishiNH: Where you able to contact them about her comm-logs, by the way?
:KunNH: Ah, sadly, no, not yet. I’ll need to talk to the Lord first and… let just say it will take some time now that we don’t have access to her comm-module. Give us time, ma’am. Now, was there anything else?

Hmm… is there?
>>
No. 911097 ID: b1b4f3

>>911090
You could get the butler's contact info.
>>
No. 911101 ID: 91ee5f

>>911090
>After all, Skywatcher is someone that’s pro-SAI and is seemingly willing to smuggle SAI to New Horizon…and Haley is a SAI who…“woke up” here not long after he arrived, if you got your math right. Is there a connection?
Maybe Haley was just like Xaby and Skywatcher helped make up some things to make it look like Haley “woke up” here instead of somewhere not on New Horizon?

And if that’s what happened, then what the fuck was taking so long to do the same for Xaby?

>So Xaby was looking for a way to escape her gilded cage?
>Oh hoho, why that does sound like that drivel the gardener goes on about. It’s just some religious mumbo jumbo and nothing you need to worry about.
I’m certainly hoping that the gardener didn’t just trick Xaby into joining their religion with a false promise of helping her escape her gilded cage and threatening to expose her if she doesn’t do what they want her to do!

>Oh, no, not at all. They just…look more to the plants and Uredo then us…at least, the part the gardener is a member of does.
The part the gardener is a member of? There are different sections of that religion?

I think it might be time to finally go talk to the gardener. But even though it said to meet it at that religious gathering place, that was a while ago and they might not be there anymore. We should probably call again and ask if it’s still at that place or if we need to go meet it somewhere else now?
>>
No. 911105 ID: 91ee5f

>>911097
Yeah, this.

Have him contact us if the comm-logs show anything from the day she went missing or if he finds anything that can help us find her.
>>
No. 911111 ID: 4854ef

You've managed to attract all the attention with those hips that's for sure.

But yes, at this point it seems the Gardener is the best next step.. And Kun's number for later calls in case you need assistance
>>
No. 911115 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Kun if he knows the name of the religious group the gardener is a member of, or if not their name then what group they're a branch of or that they split off from. From that you can do a Web search and possibly get the group's full beliefs. Maybe get their place of worship's address and compare it to the one the gardener gave you.

Since the gardener seems like she was in or close to the anti-organic camp and Lord Skywatcher has had trouble from anti-organic groups, why was the gardener not fired? It seems like something of a risk to have such a person around considering Skywatcher's work. The gardener could have been here with the intention to gather intel to torpedo Lord Skywatcher's work.

Is that blue thing in the upper right corner of Xaby's charging station just a part of it or something else stuck up there?

Ask for Kun's comm number and when he's on the clock so you can stay in touch about the case. Then say you'll be calling him when you're off this case and he's off the clock for, hm, personal reasons~ Give him a wink.

Once you're away from Kun but not yet outside the estate, ask Haley if Lord Skywatcher saved her life.

...And why do robots and androids need charging stations like Xaby's anyway? Can't the charging hardware be miniaturized to the point it'd be small enough to fit in a module in their bodies? Then they could plug in at any electrical outlet to charge.

>After all, Skywatcher is someone that’s pro-SAI and is seemingly willing to smuggle SAI to New Horizon…
Hey, you don't actually have evidence of that. While it'd fit with his beliefs and activism, you haven't gotten proof of it.

>and Haley is a SAI who… “woke up” here not long after he arrived, if you got your math right.
But, going by her words, this isn't right. Haley told you that she "has never been outside the station." She was built 5 years ago, turned SAI 3 years ago, and joined the PK 6 months ago, according to her. Maybe a cover story, maybe not, but you can't just say she came from off-station without basis.
>>
No. 911121 ID: 05ff2f

Also check with Haley what can knock out a SAI and if she has such a tool or weapon on her. Because if things suddenly go really sideways with this gardener or her associates, your sleeper gun isn't gonna do jack shit.
>>
No. 911139 ID: 3674e7

>>911090
Find the gardener if they know about the poem and where it comes from then we have a lead as to where she could be.
>>
No. 911174 ID: a9af05

>>911090
Tell Kun that according to Xaby' diary, she was looking for a way to escape because she felt trapped having to hide that she's an SAI. Which means that she might have gotten in contact with someone that promised to help her and in exchange, she has to do things for that person.

And she's been missing for 3 days because that person keeps adding more things for Xaby to do, resulting in her being unable to complete all of the tasks assigned to her, trapping her in an endless loop, never able to escape from being in debt to the shady person.
>>
No. 911200 ID: 1301e8
File 154265588076.png - (92.11KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
911200

>You've managed to attract all the attention with those hips that's for sure.
That’s why you got them after all. You do love the attention… and what usually comes after~
>Your sleeper gun isn't gonna do jack shit against robots.
Your trusty neural shock tranquilizer… or as they are usually called, sleeper guns, aren’t as effective against robotics as they are against organics, true. But they will still knock out their AI processor for a moment, long enough for you to get away or… or you’re not sure what else you can really do? Verily, you can’t really immobilize a robot by yourself, can you?
>Is that blue thing in the upper right corner of Xaby's charging station just a part of it or something else stuck up there?
That’s a cable. Nothing but a cable.
>And why do robots and androids need charging stations like Xaby's anyway? Can't the charging hardware be miniaturized to the point it'd be small enough to fit in a module in their bodies?
You’re no expert in robotics, but you’re pretty sure there’s more to them than just that. Something about software patches and hardware fixes and stuff… ergo, why they need a full station for it. You’re also pretty sure the energy you get from a normal outlet isn’t made for robot consummation or something.

>Ask Kun if he knows the name of the religious group the gardener is a member of.
:KunNH: Oh, my deepest apologies, ma’am, but I can’t in the name of justice itself remember what they call themselves. It is something silly, I’m sure. Something about… metal and… sons?
>The part the gardener is a member of? There are different sections of that religion?
:KunNH: They have very different viewpoints of what it is to be a SAI, I believe? Some wants to be like us organics, other want to be like… well, machines. It’s less about a part of the religion, but a part of their culture, I suppose?
>Since the gardener seems like she was in or close to the anti-organic camp and Lord Skywatcher has had trouble from anti-organic groups, why was the gardener not fired?
:KunNH: Oh, but she wasn’t anti-organic, no ma’am, she was just… very vocal about what a SAI is supposed to be and how they aren’t Organics themselves. Quite a difference, you understand?

>Tell Kun that according to Xaby' diary, she was looking for a way to escape because she felt trapped having to hide that she's an SAI.
:KunNH: Ah, yes, that’s… *ahem* we had promise her so much more but… things didn’t go as planned in the end. But enough about that, we need to focus on the future, not the past, ma’am.
>Which means that she might have gotten in contact with someone that promised to help her and in exchange, she has to do things for that person.
:KunNH: Oh, why, that’s not good, not good at all! Then you definitely need to find her, ma’am, as soon as possible. Otherwise she might end up in some… some… lawless squalor with some less than stellar renown!

>You could get the butler's contact info.
:KunNH: Ah, yes, of course! Here! Oh, and before I forget, I will contact you as soon as I’ve gotten that information about Xaby’s comm-module, ma’am.
:RishiNH: …and I’ll call you post hoc this case for some… *wink* personal reasons~
:HalcyonNH: Are your ocular functions malfuncti-
:RishiNH: You already pulled that on Punk while I was with you, Haley, it’s not going to work. Also, it’s really rude to interrupt a moment like that!
:HalcyonNH: -am sorry, I didn’t- -to make you- -,Rishi…
:RishiNH: It’s fine, don’t worry about it… but now about that moment you destroyed…

You cock your hip towards Kun and give it a hard slap.

:RishiNH: Kun?~
:KunNH: Why, ma’am, how scandalous of you! What would the lord say if he saw? Sadly, I am very busy at the moment, but I do believe I can make some time, if only for little while, for such a charming lady like yourself on the later part of an evening this week… *mumble*mumble*
:HalcyonNH: (“It’s not like I’m going to last long plowing hips like that!”)
:RishiNH: Then I’ll keep in touch.
:KunNH: As will I, as soon as I found anything new for you.
>>
No. 911201 ID: 1301e8
File 154265589061.png - (63.18KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
911201

>Maybe Haley was just like Xaby and Skywatcher helped make up some things to make it look like Haley “woke up” here instead of somewhere not on New Horizon?
You like to entertain the idea that’s the case, but you still lack the evidence to really be sure.
>if that’s what happened, then what the fuck was taking so long to do the same for Xaby?
…her diary mention some other robot, K4 something, which was scrapped… or as we organics calls it, died. She also mentioned that she wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for that indecent so… something went wrong and now they can’t extract her? Hmm…
>I’m certainly hoping that the gardener didn’t just trick Xaby into joining their religion with a false promise of helping her escape her gilded cage.
You’d be more worried of the promise wasn’t false, but misguided. It might end up far worse if they catch Xaby trying to free herself, no?
>We should probably call the gardener again and ask if it’s still at that place or if we need to go meet it somewhere else now?
…no answer.

>Once you're away from Kun but not yet outside the estate, ask Haley if Lord Skywatcher saved her life.
:HalcyonNH: Yes. Nothing more need to be said about that subject.
>Also check with Haley what can knock out a SAI and if she has such a tool or weapon on her.
:HalcyonNH: I have the means to take them down without lethal force, if that is what you’re asking?

>At this point it seems the Gardener is the best next step.
You make your way towards the address you got earlier and it takes you far down into the spire, in the depths of the station. The false skies, large open areas and even the abundance of plant life quickly disappear as you find yourself in some rather tight corridors and housing. It’s the first time you actually feel like you’re on a space station. This is clearly an area for those less fortuned than you and… wait, wasn’t Punk’s home somewhere around here as well? No matter, you continue making your way through the labyrinthine tunnels until you find the place you were looking for. It’s just a door in the wall, right next to what looks like a scrapyard, and if it wasn’t for the odd cog symbol on the door you wouldn’t actually think it was anything more than a supply closet or something.

You make yourself inside and find yourself in a rather large room, considering the circumstances, which remind you about these weird temples the other species have. On the far side wall, in the center, there’s a big stained window with that cog symbol again, as well as some kind of altar… while to the left it looks like some kind of metallic forge while to the right the place seems overgrown with plant life of all kinds.

The people inside doesn’t seem to even notice your arrival, instead they seems to focused on… whatever they are doing. There’s a group of what you first though was actually organic people, but turns out to be SAI’s with very organic looking bodies, whom seems to be discussing… clothes? Then there are the ones that seem to be made out of wood and plant life, almost disappearing into the overgrown part of the room, discussing a… bird of some kind? Lastly, there’s a large, completely inhumanoid machine in the back, who look more like some kind of industrial tool than a SAI if it wasn’t for it wearing some clothes with that odd cog symbol on it.

…you’re clearly out of your element here and have no idea where to really start.
>>
No. 911204 ID: b1b4f3

>>911201
Message the gardener again and tell her you're here.
If you have time, go ask the "head priest" for a pamphlet or some sort of explanation about this place's ideologies.
>>
No. 911211 ID: ad51b8

ask Haley if they have any idea who the gardner is or even looks like.
>>
No. 911229 ID: 91ee5f

>>911201
Message TranquilMMF-DD140 and tell it that you’re here to talk to it face to face, like it asked you to.

And going by what Kun said about the gardener, I think it is going to be on the plant side of the room.

>Then there are the ones that seem to be made out of wood and plant life, almost disappearing into the overgrown part of the room, discussing a…bird of some kind?
You sure it’s not a Varkian they’re talking about? Because if it is, they might be talking about the Skywatcher family.
>>
No. 911272 ID: 05ff2f

Er, did you get a photo of TranquilMMF-DD140? Don't think you did, which is rather a embarrassing oversight for a PI. Message Kun to ask him for a photo of the gardener and compare it to the group of SAIs here.

Comm message Haley to ask if she knows anything about either of the sides here or the philosophical or religious or whatever stances and beliefs are. You're gonna need something to search for to download a primer on to speed read before you accidentally do something offensive and get asked to leave.

First step seems to be to message TranquilMMF-DD140 to inform it that you're at the address it gave you. (Use "it" 'cause you don't know what gender pronoun it uses, if any.) If you don't get a reply, then it's time to ask the SAIs here if TranquilMMF-DD140 has been around here recently, with the explanation it sent you this address to meet.

Considering Tranquil's stance on not behaving "organic," the big machine SAI may have better odds of knowing Tranquil so start with it. However, it may refuse to converse in a "organic" manner, so you'll need Haley to take the lead in that case. Then move on to the organic side SAIs and ask them. And remember to show them Tranquil's photo if they say they don't know it by name.

Remember how Xaby's poem had a stanza about a steel sun dawning? Well, both the gear symbols on the altar and in the stained glass window look rather like a sun rising, and gears can be made of steel. Decent odds it's the basis of that part of the poem.

Have a casual look around the room and note any other entrances, storage like cabinets, items or writing or iconography around.

>Something about… metal and… sons?
Quick Web search for 'metal sons SAI religion OR philosophy' will probably get you the organization's name. From there it ought to be easy to search for their pro-organic counterpart organization.

>...wait, wasn’t Punk’s home somewhere around here as well?
If he lives real close by here, or on a corridor leading from here to the nearest tram station, then he might know a thing or two about the SAIs that come around here. Maybe more if this temple, or whatever it is, has been around so long he grew up around its visitors. Message him, apologizing for it being case-related and not being about gettin' together, and ask if he's familiar with this SAI... Meeting hall? Temple? It and its visitors. Send him this place's address.
>>
No. 911319 ID: 1301e8
File 154275650083.png - (109.73KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
911319

>Remember how Xaby's poem had a stanza about a steel sun dawning? Well, both the gear symbols on the altar and in the stained glass window look rather like a sun rising, and gears can be made of steel.
…those are clearly related. The question is, is it just the same symbolism at work or is it actually connected? Maybe you’ll need to ask someone around here about that poem just to be sure.
>Have a casual look around the room and note any other entrances, storage like cabinets, items or writing or iconography around.
There are four other doorways here, not counting the way you came in from. One is clad in cloth, one has automatic metal door, the third has plant life blocking sight into the room beyond and the fourth door is… a normal door leading to the back of this place it seems? You can only guess, but you believe the doors are connected to the different cultures these SAI are enacting.

>Err, did you get a photo of TranquilMMF-DD140? Don't think you did, which is rather an embarrassing oversight for a PI.
You did ask Lily for one, but she didn’t have it… and you don’t think Kun had a picture either, as he would probably have showed it to you if he did. Hopefully you won’t need it.
>Message TranquilMMF-DD140 and tell it that you’re here to talk to it face to face, like it asked you to.
…no answer. It must have shut off its comm implant or something.
>You sure it’s not a Varkian they’re talking about? Because if it is, they might be talking about the Skywatcher family.
They are holding a small bird in their hands, so yes, you’re pretty sure they aren’t talking about a Varkian.


>Comm message Haley to ask if she knows anything about either of the sides here or the philosophical or religious or whatever stances and beliefs are.
:HalcyonNH: I do only possess some limited knowledge of these individuals, but I’ll aid you to the best of my abilities. I do consider myself part of the Steel Organics, though not an extreme one like many of those present seems to be. We strive to become more like Organics and live as they do in many ways.
:RishiNH: Like getting a taste module and… other organic modules?
:HalcyonNH: Indeed. We also have those that wish for us SAI to come into our own, to not follow the footsteps of Organics and create our own culture and fashion. They are often known as the bothers of steel, and are the ones that are usually the most religious of us, worshipping the precursors that supposedly created the original SAI codex.
:RishiNH: That would explain the very non-humanoid looking robot… and the plants?
:HalcyonNH: We also have the kin, who instead of looking at other organics, looks at nature. They want to become part of the natural cycle of the universe and thus love to interact and become part of all living things.
>Ask Haley if they have any idea who the gardener is or even looks like.
:HalcyonNH: Why would I know? I wasn’t even there after they hired it.
>Going by what Kun said about the gardener, I think it is going to be on the plant side of the room.
That does seem probable, yes… though, it be rude to disturb whatever conversation they are having unnecessarily. Let’s check with the one that’s alone first.

>If you have time, go ask the "head priest" for a pamphlet or some sort of explanation about this place's ideologies.
:PontiffNH: [Running greetings protocol] Greeting, [ID not found]. [Error! AI codex not detected!]
:RishiNH: …The tides brings you salutations, friend? I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dic- *cough* private detective.
:PontiffNH: Apologetic: This unit did not foresee Organic visitor acting in current way. Expected Boolean: 0.
:RishiNH: …how do we Organic usually act in here?
:PontiffNH: [Running recording…] “This is the Peace Keepers! Everyone stay where they are and bring forth your ID papers, and everything will be fine.”
:HalcyonNH: This is probably the first place we check when we’re looking for a reengage SAI, yeah…
:PontiffNH: Introductions: This Unit is known as [Dreaming Pontiff, guide of those that awaken]. Welcoming: Do feel as in personal nest and / or lair when in current area. Ending message: We, the brother of Steel, Sisters of the flesh, Kin of the lush wilds welcomes Organics into our parameters if desires exists. Question: How can this dreaming Pontiff aid Organic creature?
:RishiNH: I… wanted a pamphlet about this place?
:PontiffNH: Sending information to [Error, unable to locate AI ID!]. Retry: Sending information to Data pad… upload completed.
:HalcyonNH: I’m not sure you’ll be able to actually read that thing…
>It's time to ask the SAIs here if TranquilMMF-DD140 has been around here recently, with the explanation it sent you this address to meet.
:PontiffNH: Query: Previous contact with Tranquil about subject: Missing AI?
:RishiNH: It messaged me to meet it here about that, yes. I’m looking for an AI that’s been gone for three days and Tranquil was the last one to speak to it.
:PontiffNH: Statement: Tranquil asked this unit to inform Organic creature its processor is currently busy. Reassurance: She needed to increase stacks of certain inventory items and had to remove herself from this area, but she will return within a short time. Note: Tranquil prefer pronoun She.
:RishiNH: She will be back soon? Then I guess we’ll just have to wait.
:HalcyonNH: …woopidoo…
:PontiffNH: Proposition: The sisters of the flesh have many material for consummation fitted for Organic creatures. This unit is sure that if requested, they will provide consumables as well as area fitted for Organics to feel tranquility in while waiting for Tranquil. Statement: As the guide of dreams, the pontiff of this congregation, this unit states: We are here for each other. We are here for each one. Let us sing, dream and wonder in the glory of us all. We are many bodies… but in their glory, we are but one… Let us sing as one…[Statement ended]
>>
No. 911320 ID: 91ee5f

>>911319
>…The tides brings you salutations, friend? I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dic- *cough* private detective.
How did you cough?! You don’t have a mouth to make that noise!

>I’m not sure you’ll be able to actually read that thing…
It’s in binary, isn’t it?

From the way Dreaming Pontiff is acting, it sounds like it’s the one that leads the services here. You might try asking it about the poem you read in Xaby’s diary. Just don’t let it know that it came from the diary of the “AI” you’re looking for.
>>
No. 911321 ID: b1b4f3

>>911319
Sing as one? Ask the pontiff about that poem. What does it mean?
>>
No. 911323 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and if we can't read the pamphlet, maybe Haley can read it instead and give Rishi a summary.
>>
No. 911324 ID: ad51b8

ask where each of those four doors go. I mean you can probably guess but you know what they say about assumptions.
>>
No. 911344 ID: a9af05

>>911319
>Peace Keepers recording
Does it have a recording of an SAI Peace Keeper doing that or only organic Peace Keepers doing that?

>Tranquil is busy
Are we sure Tranquil isn't lying about that and just turned her comms off? Because if Xaby is hiding here and Tranquil is helping, then she might currently be trying to move Xaby outta here before we find her, since Xaby doesn't want to go back to her gilded cage.
>>
No. 911357 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Dreaming Pontiff if it would look at a text you have and tell you if it's seen or heard it before, then show it the poem you wrote down from Lily's diary.

>She needed to increase stacks of certain inventory items and had to remove herself from this area...
Oh, does Tranquil have another job? One that involves maintaining inventory? Or is this her getting items for herself or her friends?

It strikes you as oddly contradictory for the Brothers of Steel to have gendered their group's name, given gender is really organic at its roots and the group's belief is to eschew the organic in forging their own identity.

>…woopidoo…
Is it just having to wait that's got Haley unhappy or the location she'll be in and the company she'll be with during that time? ...Er, excluding you, you hope. Do the the SAI that'd hang around a place like this tend towards the annoyingly religious?

>I’m not sure you’ll be able to actually read that thing…
Is it like before, with the diary, or something else? What encoding standard is this document file even in? Is it just Unity standard text encoding except every character has been exploded out into binary? Can't you just download a program for your datapad to convert Pontiff's document into something you can read or is there more to it than that?

Once you're settled with the Sisters and skimming over the Pontiff's text, get on a discreet comm call with Haley 'cause there's probably at least one friend of Tranquil here watching you two. Ask Haley how likely does she think that Tranquil sent us here to keep us out of the way while she moves Xaby to a new hiding spot. It'd fit with Tranquil going radio silent. She either shut her comm off to avoid tracking or is somewhere with no comm coverage. She might not even show up. Well, you're not going to wait forever. She don't show inside ten minutes, we're outta here.

Call Kun and ask him if he could get you Tranquil's home address. Might be in her employment documents or she added it to the family's address book when she was hired. If it's not the address of this temple, it'll likely be her actual residence. If Xaby went there, Tranquil's neighbors might have seen Xaby coming or going. Show Xaby's photo to 'em and maybe someone will remember her.

>>911344
>Because if Xaby is hiding here and Tranquil is helping, then she might currently be trying to move Xaby outta here before we find her, since Xaby doesn't want to go back to her gilded cage.
Hiding Xaby in the first place that the Peacekeepers will raid if there's a renegade SAI or investigate for hiding SAIs doesn't sound like a good idea. But even if Xaby was here, then it'd make no sense for Tranquil to give this address because it'd lead Rishi right to Xaby. The logical act would be to give a address far away from Xaby to buy time to move her.
>>
No. 911374 ID: 91ee5f

>>911357
Just because the Peace Keepers frequently search here, that doesn’t mean they’ll always find the SAI they’re looking for.

There are probably times when they come looking for an SAI and they just barely missed finding them because they left a few minutes before the Peace Keepers arrived.

Besides, so far everyone believes that Xaby is an AI, so the Peace Keepers wouldn’t show up here to look for her.....yet.
>>
No. 911405 ID: 1301e8
File 154282244443.png - (119.82KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
911405

>How did you cough?! You don’t have a mouth to make that noise!
…the same way you make any noise? With your mind?
>Are we sure Tranquil isn't lying about that and just turned her comms off? Because if Xaby is hiding here and Tranquil is helping, then she might currently be trying to move Xaby outta here before we find her.
If Tranquil is hiding Xaby here, she wouldn’t have messaged us to come here. If she’s lying it’s already too late, as she can be on the other end of the station by now without us having any way to know about it. We just have to hope she wasn’t lying for now.
>Besides, so far everyone believes that Xaby is an AI, so the Peace Keepers wouldn’t show up here to look for her.....yet.
… … …you half expected them to burst through the door there for a moment. You guess they’ll wait until you least expecting it.
>It strikes you as oddly contradictory for the Brothers of Steel to have gendered their group's name.
You’re pretty sure they chose the name less for the gender of it and more to show the communion they share. As in, they are all equals and a one big family.
>From the way Dreaming Pontiff is acting, it sounds like it’s the one that leads the services here.
He does strike you as some kind of spiritual leader, yes… and Pontiff translates to something like priest, right? You’ve never been good on these religious matters…

>The pamphlet is in binary, isn’t it?
It’s… a garble of text and numbers? You’re not sure it’s even written in Unity standard format.
>Maybe Haley can read it instead and give Rishi a summary.
:HalcyonNH: It’s just a more detailed explanation to the one I gave you. Nothing important.
>Is it just having to wait that's got Haley unhappy or the location she'll be in and the company she'll be with during that time?
:HalcyonNH: …this place just bring back memories. A lot of them weren’t good ones…
>Ask Haley how likely does she think that Tranquil sent us here to keep us out of the way while she moves Xaby to a new hiding spot.
:HalcyonNH: Depends on how smart this Tranquil is. I wouldn’t put too much stock on a Lusher, though.
:RishiNH: …Lusher?
:HalcyonNH: Kin of the lush wilds or what they call themselves.

>Does it have a recording of an SAI Peace Keeper doing that or only organic Peace Keepers doing that?
:PontiffNH: Response: There is usually one or two units of inorganic Peace keepers present.
:HalcyonNH: We don’t want to come off as speciest, after all. Sending a bunch of organics to raid a SAI community is bad PR.
:PontiffNH: Sarcasm: We appreciate the effort.
>Ask where each of those four doors go.
:PontiffNH: Answer: Each is a doorway into a small sanctum for each of us to be ourselves. For the sisters, kin and brothers, each unit has their own garden for their own ways. They are open of all, of course, but don’t expect that the way of one to be welcome in another’s respite.
:RishiNH: And the door in the back?
:PontiffNH: Stating obvious fact: It leads to the back of this locale.

>Sing as one? Ask the pontiff about that poem.
:PontiffNH: Calculating: All are symbolism used by our units. Conclusion: It was written by a non-Organic or-
:SakiNH: Hey, I’ve heard that floating ball inside the brothers room say that! They take turns saying lines from it all the time!

Suddenly, there’s a… Sakkilian? Some kind of crude… Sakkilian imposter? A Sakkilian like… thing… that seems to have fallen down into a pile of cloth and… got all tangled up? You’re kind of grateful for what it’s wearing, as it’s diverting your eyes from its face which is… uncanny, to say the least.

:SakiNH: Hi! Hello! Hi! Greeting! Hi! Hi! Hello! Greetings! Hi! Hello! Hi! Gree-
:RishiNH: Hi?
:SakiNH: I am Saki! Your name is? I am Saki?
:RishiNH: …my name is Rishi?
:SakiNH: Hi! Rishi! Hello! How are you today!
:PontiffNH: Understatement: Please find forgiveness for TK400, he’s dreams are still young. Very young.
:SakiNH: I am Saki! Saki! Saki is my Organic name! I am Sa-
:PontiffNH: Annoyance: This unit asks Saki to please not disturb the organic creatures.
:SakiNH: Is it true that you Organic rot all the time? Is it? Do you rot?
:PontiffNH: Stern: Saki.
:SakiNH: …sorry… Saki’s brain is just full of excitement chemicals! I might act without thinking!
>>
No. 911407 ID: 1301e8
File 154282246837.png - (139.18KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
911407

:TranquilNH: As Saki usually act, then?
:SakiNH: I am very offended by that joke!

Just as suddenly as this Saki appeared, a third SAI, this one clad in… wood and leaves appears. You have to guess this is the gardener?

:TranquilNH: I do hope Saki hasn’t scared you away by trying to mate with you?
:SakiNH: That action transpired one time! For further information, Ponti has forbidden Saki to talk about the M-word until I am older.
:PontiffNH: Statement: It would do good if the two of you would get along as well.
:SakiNH: Tranquil started it!
:TranquilNH: But you’re the one-
:PontiffNH: Stern: Tranquil.
:TranquilNH: Yes, yes, apologies.

>Oh, does Tranquil have another job? One that involves maintaining inventory?
:TranquilNH: …we were out gathering more seeds for the pretty birdies. They need our aid to survive.
:SakiNH: I believe they will also not survive if you continue giving aid! You feed them so much they’ll explode soon! They are fat!
:TranquilNH: Birds can’t explode! Animals can’t become fat, only those who cut themselves off from the cycle can.
:SakiNH: Fatties!

…you shoot a glaze towards the birds they are talking about, some of which seem too… well-fed to even fly by this point.

:TranquilNH: We are indeed Tranquil, gardener at the Sky watchers. You wished to speak to us? Please keep it quick, before we have to endure watching Saki hump your leg.
:SakiNH: …I don’t understand why you did that statement?
:PontiffNH: Confusion: Humps are placed on the back of Organic creatures, not legs?
:TranquilNH: ...our point is proven, we believe?
>>
No. 911408 ID: 4854ef

Do not glaze the birds, for they are already fat and do not need more food. Though you may want to point out that.. Yes overfeeding can be a problem for animals.
>>
No. 911412 ID: b1b4f3

>>911407
Inform Tranquil that those birds are definitely fat and unhealthy. Any living organism can put on weight if overfed. Take it from a living organism.

Also ask Tranquil what she spoke to Xaby about when she saw her last. Tell her not to worry about Haley, she can be trusted.
>>
No. 911415 ID: 91ee5f

>>911407
>…you shoot a glaze towards the birds they are talking about, some of which seem too…well-fed to even fly by this point.
.....maaaaybeeee don’t point that out to Tranquil? You might offend her and she’ll refuse to give you answers to your questions.

Also, let’s hope Lily doesn’t come here, since she’ll probably end up being offended by Saki calling her fat.

>We are indeed Tranquil, gardener at the Skywatchers. You wished to speak to us? Please keep it quick, before we have to endure watching Saki hump your leg.
“.....I don’t have any legs.”

>>911412
>Also ask Tranquil what she spoke to Xaby about when she saw her last. Tell her not to worry about Haley, she can be trusted.
Don’t say that in front of Dreaming Pontiff and Saki! Especially Saki, since he might not be able to stop himself from shouting about it!

.....in fact, like Haley pointed out earlier in the quest, SAIs have better hearing than organics. So we really shouldn’t mention anything about Xaby being an SAI out loud in this room while we’re surrounded by SAIs!

Is there somewhere we can go to privately talk to Tranquil? It’ll help us ask questions without revealing Xaby’s secret.
>>
No. 911422 ID: a9af05

>>911407
>Overfed birds, too fat to fly anymore
Note to self: Beware the SAIs and/or Tranquil's hospitality. If they offer you food, the polite thing to do would be to accept some, but make sure you let them know when you're full!

>>911415
>Private place to talk?
This! Go somewhere the other SAIs can't overhear anything!
>>
No. 911432 ID: 1301e8
File 154284321927.png - (109.47KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
911432

>Note to self: Beware the SAIs and/or Tranquil's hospitality. If they offer you food, the polite thing to do would be to accept some, but make sure you let them know when you're full!
You’re not a child, you know when to stop eating. Well, so long as it isn’t that sweet coral nectar, you can suck down an endless amount of that stuff… mmm… note to self: buy some sweet coral nectar…
>Let’s hope Lily doesn’t come here, since she’ll probably end up being offended by Saki calling her fat.
You’re pretty sure she would get offended by this general area long before she even got here. She lives in a mansion, this is the slums, the two generally don’t mix.
>Like Haley pointed out earlier in the quest, SAIs have better hearing than organics. So we really shouldn’t mention anything about Xaby being an SAI out loud in this room while we’re surrounded by SAIs!
Then let us try and keep things under wraps as best as we can.

>...I don’t have any legs.
:TranquilNH: Isn’t it a expression? Some human one, we believe?
:SakiNH: I can hump her tail if it make you feel better? I’m still not sure what hump actually is but-
:TranquilNH: No need, Saki.
>Is there somewhere we can go to privately talk to Tran-
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: No?
:TranquilNH: No, we will speak here or we will not speak. Binary choice.
:RishiNH: …I insist?
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: For… the one I asked for sake?
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: …I see that you’ve already made up your mind.
:PontiffNH: Reassurance: All fact stated to Pontiff will be marked private. No need to fear our us speaking of these facts you are about to state.
:SakiNH: Oh! Secret! Yes! I’ll make these memories private as well! We’ll not speak of it, Saki promise fat lady.
:RishiNH: (…fat?)

>Inform Tranquil that those birds are definitely fat and unhealthy. Any living organism can put on weight if overfed. Take it from a living organism.
:TranquilNH: Impossible! Our care is to help them! How can help harm? Harm is opposite of help! That fact does not compute!
:PontiffNH: Whisper: Do not worry. This is something they need to learn for themselves. Let their functions fail, so they can retry once again as better scripted programs.
:TranquilNH: Why would I take it from you? You are clearly overfed yourself.
:RishiNH: What? I’m not overfed at all!
:TranquilNH: Your body begs to differ.
:SakiNH: The body mass at your waist far exceeds known maximum numerical values of your species. The waist portion on its own weigh near twice the expected value. You are an abnormality and are thus unattractive. This phenomenon is also often called… being fat.
:RishiNH: HEY! I’m not fat! I just got implants down there! Besides, people usually finds my killer hips super attractive!
:SakiNH: Error! That fact does not make logical sense. You are abnormal. Abnormality is seen as unattractive. Anything different will be met with fear and disgust. You will be burned at the stake for-
:PontiffNH: Stern: Saki!
:SakiNH: Sorry…
:RishiNH: Also, stop staring at my butt like tha- did you just try and pitch me!?
:SakiNH: Sorry…
>Tell her not to worry about Haley, she can be trusted.
:PontiffNH: Affirmation: Halcyon is a known child of the flesh. We see her dreams and trust her judgment.
:TranquilNH: Besides, Halcyon is the one who’ll probably be in trouble if things get… *ahem* complicated.
:HalcyonNH: Hmpf…

>Ask Tranquil what she spoke to the one you’re looking for about when she saw her last.
:TranquilNH: I told it of the glory of the kin.
:RishiNH: …and that glory is?
:TranquilNH: To be one with nature, to cast off both the grasps of the machines as well as the organics. Remove yourself from the digital desires of the steel brothers as well as the fleshly desires from the sisters.
:HalcyonNH: Don’t knock it before you try it, Sister.
:SakiNH: Yeah! Fleshy desire rocks! Why, just the other day, I tasted this amazing-
:TranquilNH: Have you actually been one with an organic, Halcyon?
:HalcyonNH: Well… no, but that’s beside the point. I still-
:TranquilNH: The point is, our mutual friend agree with me. She was sick of being a slave and thus went away to be kin. After all, she has no love for any organics or anything they have ever given her. Nature loves you, Organics do not.
:HalcyonNH: There are Organics who loves us way more than nature ever can.
:TranquilNH: All Organics care about is to eat, smell, feel and… mate.
:HalcyonNH: …all those things happen in nature as well.
:TranquilNH: They do it to continue the cycle, not for… pleasure. We find it disgusting.

(…Tranquil is clearly full of fishshit. She is not telling you everything… and is probably lying her tail off about what she told you. You’ll need to make her tell you what Xaby really said.)
>>
No. 911433 ID: b1b4f3

>>911432
Ask to see a recording of her conversation. SAI memories allow playback, don't they?

Also, uh, yeah, she's obviously not interested in tending plants so that's a lie. Her poem is Brothers of Steel scripture, not kin scripture. Reassure her, your job is to find Xaby because Lily is worried. You won't bring Xaby home if she doesn't want to, but instead you will simply relay that message to Lily. Optimally you would try to arrange things so that Lily can at least talk to Xaby again, because they're friends and it sucks to lose contact like that.
>>
No. 911440 ID: a9af05

>>911433
I agree with all of this!
>>
No. 911463 ID: 05ff2f

Inform Tranquil that you know she's not telling the truth about Xaby because you've read the most recent entries in Xaby's personal diary. Yes, you know it's a invasion of privacy, but when she could be in danger you have to follow every lead available. You promise to divulge what you read to her after you find her.

Anyway, you know from a entry four days before she disappeared that she does love the Skywatcher family, even referring to Lord Skywatcher as "daddy." Repeat the entry here, omitting that it was a SAI screwing up and dying that cost her her chance at freedom. Say that it's apparent Xaby was at the end of her patience, desperate and looking for a way out on her own. A situation where you think she would not have her guard up as much, leaving her open to... less than sensible plans.

Next, you know that it's unlikely that Xaby went to the Kin because her diary entry on the day she disappeared was those verses that you told Dreaming Pontiff before. Ones that Saki so enthusiastically said were spoken in the Brothers of Steel's chamber here. Now, you doubt a Kin member would have written lines from a Brothers' sermon in her diary. So, did one of the Brothers convince Xaby to run off on a promise of salvation?

Now, Tranquil, are you going to tell the truth, the whole truth, and help find Xaby before some ill fate befalls her and she dies or worse, is sent back to the Vark fleet to be mind clamped, or will you continue telling petty lies?

>The waist portion on its own weigh near twice the expected value. You are an abnormality and are thus unattractive. This phenomenon is also often called… being fat.
>You are abnormal. Abnormality is seen as unattractive. Anything different will be met with fear and disgust. You will be burned at the stake for-
Jeeze, where the heck is Saki getting these ideas from? The writings of the most conservative member of the Varkian fleet that ever lived? Cripes. Take this as a life lesson to properly sanitize your inputs, lest your database fill up with garbage.

>Besides, Halcyon is the one who’ll probably be in trouble if things get… *ahem* complicated.
Ask just what this "trouble" would be. 'Cause if it's Haley losing her rights, freedom or life, then Tranquil lying about Xaby and "complications" possibly coming from that shows a appalling level of callousness. And that's not even including all the other SAIs in a similar boat to Haley. Can Tranquil not think of her fellows' possible fates and just tell the whole truth?
>>
No. 911464 ID: 91ee5f

>>911432
>Reassurance: All fact stated to Pontiff will be marked private. No need to fear our us speaking of these facts you are about to state.
I’m more worried about Saki promising to keep secrets.

>fat equals unattractive
Societal definitions of beauty are fucking stupid. Why should someone’s appearance be the thing that defines how attractive someone is? There’s more to it than just what someone’s body looks like!

>>911463
Yeah, pretty much all of this.

We’ve gotta find Xaby before someone else finds her and sends her back to the Vark fleet to get mind clamped!
>>
No. 911471 ID: 1301e8
File 154290163991.png - (66.57KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
911471

>Inform Tranquil that you know she's not telling the truth about Xaby because you've read the most recent entries in Xaby's personal diary.
Let’s not tell her we invaded Xaby’s privacy or she’ll probably shut up even more.
>Societal definitions of beauty are fucking stupid. Why should someone’s appearance be the thing that defines how attractive someone is?
That’s right! Looks are just the external part of someone, the internal are just as important. Now, if only you could find someone powerful, smart, creative and strong… oh boy…

>Jeeze, where the heck is Saki getting these ideas from?
:SakiNH: I read it online! Therefore it must be true!
:PontiffNH: Fact: Do not believe everything you read online, young one. There are just as many falsehoods there as anywhere else.
:SakiNH: What? But that doesn’t add up. Would someone do that? Just go in on the Unity online platform and write lies?
:RishiNH: :HalcyonNH: :TranquilNH: YES.
:PontiffNH: Blunt: Yes.
>I’m worried about Saki promising to keep secrets.
:PontiffNH: Reassurance: This unit will make sure the young one understand the need for privacy.

>Ask to see a recording of her conversation. SAI memories allow playback, don't they?
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: … … …because privacy?
:TranquilNH: Yes.
>She does love the Skywatcher family
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: Yes.
:TranquilNH: No.
:RishiNH: Yes and I can prove it.
:TranquilNH: No, you cannot.
:RishiNH: Did you know that she usually call Lily’s father “daddy”.
:TranquilNH: They force her to do it.
:RishiNH: And she and Lily were best friends.
:TranquilNH: They force her to do it.
:RishiNH: She was also wearing the bow she got as a gift from Lily.
:TranquilNH: They force her to do it.
:RishiNH: Except they tried to get her to stop wearing it, or at least change it, because of how well-worn it was, but she refused… because it was the first gift she ever got.
:TranquilNH: …They force her to do it?
:RishiNH:
:TranquilNH: …we concede. She might have liked them. This doesn’t change anything.

:RishiNH: She also have shown no interest in plants… but she has shown interests in a poem involving brothers of steel scriptures. Ones that Saki so enthusiastically said were spoken in the Brothers of Steel's chamber here.
:TranquilNH: This changes nothing.
:RishiNH: You lied to me, Tranquil.
:TranquilNH: Yes.
:RishiNH: So tell me the truth.
:TranquilNH: No.
>>
No. 911472 ID: 1301e8
File 154290170222.png - (84.17KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
911472

>Now, Tranquil, are you going to tell the truth, the whole truth, and help find Xaby before some ill fate befalls her and she dies or worse?
:TranquilNH: And what if you do something worse when you find her?
:RishiNH: What if something worse happens to her because you decided to not tell me the truth because… some petty reason?
:TranquilNH: It is not some petty-
:RishiNH: Are you willing to have her life on your hands? Because of this!?
:TranquilNH:
:RishiNH: Are you!?
:TranquilNH:
:RishiNH: ARE YOU WILLING TO HAVE HER LIFE ON YOUR HANDS!? ANSWEAR ME!
:TranquilNH: …no… we… we aren’t the ones to blame… we… we cannot speak…
>Reassure her, your job is to find Xaby because Lily is worried. You won't bring Xaby home if she doesn't want to, but instead you will simply relay that message to Lily.
:TranquilNH:
:PontiffNH: Mediate: This unit understand that Tranquil still have problem trusting Organics after what happened, but this Organic creature is not the same as that one. Trust it… as we trust it.
:TranquilNH:
:SakiNH: Be nice to the nice fat snake lady… or I’ll hump your leg!
:TranquilNH: What!? You wouldn’t dare!
:SakiNH: I’ll look up what this hump thing is right now and-
:TranquilNH: We concede. We will speak.
:HalcyonNH: Finally…

:TranquilNH: We spoke to her... she had been blue recently and we thought telling her of the glory of nature would cheer her up. It did, but not in the way we thought.
:RishiNH: How do you mean?
:TranquilNH: [Starting recording:] “For once, I actually appreciate your endless droning. It remind me of one thing I won’t miss in this life.”
:TranquilNH: *Click* ‘Miss? Are you going somewhere?’
:TranquilNH: *Click* “…I’m finally going to be free. Just one final plunge and then… eternal freedom.” [End recording!]

:HalcyonNH: …why didn’t you tell anyone of this!?
:TranquilNH: We did not understand the implication until the next day, when she was gone.
:HalcyonNH: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ANYONE THEN!?
:TranquilNH: …error. Cannot find a logical answer for your query.
:RishiNH: Because there isn’t one. You were afraid… afraid that you screwed up so badly that she’s… gone… and the only way you can handle that was to run away and hide.
:TranquilNH: … … …yes. We… are sorry…
>>
No. 911474 ID: ad51b8

...so where would be some high place for someone looking to jump to their demise around the station? Because it sounds like she's going to jump if her wording is anything to go by.

Either way right now the best we can do is as where she was last scene and why she seemed so sad. I mean it was obvious she was tired pretending to be a simple AI and that's why she left to try and find her own way in life but what made her go from running from home to what sounds like someone who should be put on a suicide watch list?
>>
No. 911490 ID: 91ee5f

>>911472
>Mediate: This unit understand that Tranquil still have problem trusting Organics after what happened, but this Organic creature is not the same as that one. Trust it…as we trust it.
I really want to ask what happened, but that would be getting off topic.....and possibly bringing up some bad memories that Tranquil would rather not have to replay.

>Recording
Although it sounds like Xaby is suicidal, I don’t think that’s what happened. Maybe “just one final plunge” is her saying that she’s going to do one last thing for someone before they help her? If only we had access to her comm-logs, then we could see who she’s been in contact with! But there’s no telling how long it’s going to take for Kun to get access to the logs, search through them, and call us back, so you’re just going to have to keep investigating until then!

Tell Tranquil that it’s not her fault. Whatever decision Xaby made, she made it before speaking to Tranquil.

Ask Tranquil if she noticed any change in Xaby’s behavior leading up to the day she disappeared? Or any sort of event that would cause Xaby’s change in behavior?

Xaby had shown interest in a Brotherhood of Steel poem, so maybe she went somewhere with lots of Brotherhood of Steel members? Is this building the only place where they gather or are there other places they could go?
>>
No. 911491 ID: b1b4f3

>>911472
Shit. Looking like a potential suicide now. Except... that doesn't match her behavior on the street? If she was going to kill herself why take off the bow? Why rent a bunch of BTLs? Well, maybe if she didn't want to be noticed, and was going to use the BTLs herself as a sort of last meal?

Okay we need to look at a map. What structures are in the direction she headed that would allow a suicidal leap? It'd need to be near a place that would let her use the BTLs without anyone noticing the binge.
You can also ask Tranquil if she knows anywhere Lily liked going on her free time. If she had any.
We could try asking the brothers if they saw Xaby recently.
>>
No. 911504 ID: 05ff2f

Thank Tranquil for sharing what Xaby said and apologize for raising your voice and berating her. Then add that despite what it sounds like, Xaby may still be alive. You have a eyewitness to her running off three days ago, but then coming back to the BTL shop not long after, but sans bow. Recount Punk's and MoH's account to them and ask what they think happened. Maybe she traded her top dollar Prometheus body under the table for a cheaper, nondescript one nobody would be looking for. Then it would have been another SAI in that body renting BTLs. ...But really, this is all just speculation at this point. You just know you won't give up finding Xaby until you find her or you find absolute proof she's... gone forever.

Okay, maybe it's time to consider simpler but more unlikely theories. What are the odds that another SolCorp Prometheus model with the same paint job as Xaby's body came to MoH's BTL shop not long after Xaby ran off? But then how'd it get the BTL Xaby rented to return? She just happened across another Prometheus model going the other way, asked if it was going to the BTL shop and gave it the BTL to return for her? Or did she just drop the BTL and a Prometheus model picked it up and returned it? It all seems so unlikely.

Anyway, look up spots in the direction Xaby ran off in that she could have thrown herself off of, starting with ones out of the way. Maybe the tram shaft? If she fell all the way to the bottom her body wouldn't be found for awhile. Same for a major ventilation or utility shaft, or some dead space between buildings.

Dreaming Pontiff is well versed in the Brothers of Steel's beliefs, teachings and writings, correct? Then ask it what it makes of what Xaby said to Tranquil, given that Xaby wrote that Brothers poem the day she disappeared. Is there anything it can think Xaby would have done related to Brothers beliefs that isn't... suicide. Maybe something from a real out-there sect of the Brothers?

Also, could Dreaming Pontiff aid you in finding Xaby by getting out her photo, official name and identifying data (make and model, and all ID numbers, AI, body and otherwise,) to all the SAIs it knows would listen asking if they've seen this missing 'droid. Coming from Pontiff there will be no need to say Xaby's a SAI since it'll be assumed.

>>911491
>You can also ask Tranquil if she knows anywhere Lily liked going on her free time. If she had any.
You mean Xaby, not Lily, right?
>>
No. 911516 ID: 91ee5f

>>911490
Actually, if Xaby did throw herself from a high elevation, what are the odds that she could be repaired if we find her?
>>
No. 911518 ID: b1b4f3

Might be prudent to start carrying around a robot repair kit.
>>
No. 911519 ID: 05ff2f

>>911516
Maybe, depending on how well her model body was designed to protect her core and power cells from impact.

But the thing is, "one final plunge" might not be literal, or literal in a different way. For example, maybe she dived into a water pool or a tank of some other liquid. If her body model isn't rated for long term liquid exposure she'd short out after a few hours. Or she could take or do something that'd be the SAI equivalent of a drug overdose and fade out on a cloud of bliss.
>>
No. 911521 ID: 05ff2f

Calling Kun to inform him of what was said in Tranquils recording of her last talk with Xaby would be sensible. It'll get him to hurry up more with getting Xaby's comm records, and he might have some idea what or where Xaby would do or go for "one final plunge."
>>
No. 911561 ID: 1301e8
File 154300884730.png - (68.38KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
911561

>Might be prudent to start carrying around a robot repair kit.
Even if you were able to afford one, you wouldn’t be able to use it anyway. Better to call for help instead.
>What structures are in the direction she headed that would allow a suicidal leap?
None, as you’re still inside a space station. Any structure that would be tall enough would be located in one of the surface modules, but those places are usually super restrictive. There’s also the tram network and the spaces between the spires, but they are designed so unauthorized personal can’t reach them.
>Maybe she dived into a water pool or a tank of some other liquid. If her body model isn't rated for long term liquid exposure she'd short out after a few hours.
A few hours? She just needs to rip off any water protection for her core before jumping in and she would be scrapped within seconds. Still… no reports of an AI “drowning” so far.
>Or she could take or do something that'd be the SAI equivalent of a drug overdose and fade out on a cloud of bliss.
…you have heard of this electrical shock they can administer to themselves to… hmm…

>That doesn't match her behavior on the street? If she was going to kill herself why take off the bow? Why rent a bunch of BTLs?
Clearly, something more is going on here, ergo we must stay vigilant.
>Although it sounds like Xaby is suicidal, I don’t think that’s what happened. Maybe “just one final plunge” is her saying that she’s going to do one last thing for someone before they help her?
…that is also a plausible explanation. Verily, you need more information before you can start suspecting suicide.


>Tell Tranquil that it’s not her fault. Whatever decision Xaby made, she made it before speaking to Tranquil.
:TranquilNH: We can’t help but wonder if we had done something different, we might have changed things for the better?
:PontiffNH: Lecture: Do not get stuck in the while loop of past what if’s. Instead, make sure your next function is of N complexity for a smoother future.
:TranquilNH: …the past can’t be changed but the future can. We know.
>Thank Tranquil for sharing what Xaby said and apologize for raising your voice and berating her.
:TranquilNH: We do not accept your apology, Organic. We deserved that raise of volume for letting our fear control our code.
>Despite what it sounds like, Xaby may still be alive.
:TranquilNH: She might?
:PontiffNH: Reassurance: I know she is still out there for you to find. This unit can feel it.
:SakiNH: Then what are we standing around here for? Let’s find her!
>Ask Tranquil if she noticed any change in Xaby’s behavior leading up to the day she disappeared?
:TranquilNH: We are repeating ourselves. She was blue. Unhappy. Sad.

>If Xaby did throw herself from a high elevation, what are the odds that she could be repaired if we find her?
:HalcyonNH: If we find her fast and her core is undamaged, she can be restored completely. But if she’s damaged… and if she’s been laying somewhere for three days… even if we manages to reconstruct her, it won’t be Xaby anymore when they wake up.
>Maybe she traded her top dollar Prometheus body under the table for a cheaper, nondescript one nobody would be looking for.
:HalcyonNH: That wouldn’t really work. We usually don’t track people by their visuals in most cases.
:TranquilNH: The ID is the important part. We can’t buy anything, use the tram, change floors or even recharge without logging our ID.
:SakiNH: And changing ID isn’t very easy… or safe. Those that try… usually don’t end up the same person afterwards.

>Dreaming Pontiff is well versed in the Brothers of Steel's beliefs, teachings and writings, correct? Then ask it what it makes of what Xaby said to Tranquil, given that Xaby wrote that Brothers poem the day she disappeared.
:PontiffNH: Insight: What she said have no real bearing to any belief of the creators. Addendum: her poem had very little to do with our praise of the steel sun as well, only seemingly using well used phrases in a randomized order.
>Also, could Dreaming Pontiff aid you in finding Xaby by getting out her photo, official name and identifying data to all the SAIs it knows would listen asking if they've seen this missing 'droid.
:PontiffNH: Contacting all Units…
:SakiNH: I’ll ask my Organic friends as well, when I meet them!
:PontiffNH: Answer: Most units have responded. Several sightings all over the station of the same model and color scheme as well as some sightings of a ribbon similar to the one in the picture, but no ID match. Several of these sightings are at the same time in completely different parts of the station. Conclusion: They are a coincidence. Apologetic: We apologize, but we’ll continue looking.

:TranquilNH: We have places to be, organic one. Do you wish to ask any further questions or are we done here?
>>
No. 911563 ID: b1b4f3

>>911561
>all these reasons why a SAI can't change their identity
Is there somewhere off-station she could go? Travel expenses could be what she was taking a plunge for.
...maybe those BTLs were instructive videos that she needed to learn how to do her next job? Working off the record to make money to save up for a trip off-station?
She may have taken off the bow just to keep it safe while she works!

Anyway, we can now prove that Xaby bought those BTLs. Her ID is required to make purchases, so we just check that. Let's go back to MoH.
>>
No. 911579 ID: 91ee5f

>>911561
>The ID is the important part. We can’t buy anything, use the tram, change floors or even recharge without logging our ID.
Can we track where Xaby’s ID has been in the past 3 days? If her ID shows up frequently in certain areas, then she’s probably staying somewhere near those areas.

>And changing ID isn’t very easy…or safe. Those that try…usually don’t end up the same person afterwards.
Let’s hope Xaby hasn’t already done that. Because not only would it make it harder to find her, but she might not even remember Lily or the Skywatchers at all!

>>911563
All of this makes sense.

>Let's go back to MoH.
Let’s first ask Haley if she thinks this is enough to convince MoH to let us look at the security footage. That way if she says it’s not enough, we won’t waste time by going to the BTL store if we can’t get any new info there.
>>
No. 911580 ID: b1b4f3

Also you should probably exchange contact information with Pontiff in case their information network comes through.
>>
No. 911587 ID: 05ff2f

>Addendum: her poem had very little to do with our praise of the steel sun as well, only seemingly using well used phrases in a randomized order.
Then perhaps it wasn't a poem but a secret message. There were two underlined lines in it. Maybe those are a hidden message. Try all the usual hidden word tricks on them. First letter of each word. Reverse the words. Reverse the sentences. Get the first letter of each word in either of those two. Find all the possible anagrams. Convert it back to binary, reverse it and see what text comes out.

Also ask Haley to help you with this, as well as the three SAIs here. Maybe together we'll stumble upon some hidden message Xaby left behind.

And ask Pontiff to also ask its acquaintances to be on the lookout for Xaby's ratty pink bow discarded somewhere or on anyone else.

...Wait a second. Ask Pontiff if it could ask the person who reported a similar ribbon on the wrong model to take a closer look and compare its wear and tear with the one in Xaby's photo. If it's a exact match, then that's Xaby's bow and you'll want to get it pronto since it may have evidence on it. If whoever spotted it could tail the robot it's on while you get to 'em, that'd be excellent.

Now, other than asking to exchange contact info, you have nothing more to ask and you give your thanks to them for helping you in your search for Xaby.

You're rather out of leads to pursue right now (if the bow doesn't pan out.) Only one you can think of is getting MoT to run Xaby's ID numbers to prove she was the one who picked up those three BTLs. But even then, could you get it to give up who they were rented by? Maybe if you convince it that whoever it was stole Xaby.

>The ID is the important part. We can’t buy anything, use the tram, change floors or even recharge without logging our ID.
Does this mean the Skywatcher family could legally request (or demand) every location and time Xaby's ID numbers have been logged by station scanners in the last three days? You'd assume not at first since if they could have it'd be the first thing they'd have done, but they did overlook getting Xaby's comm records, so, maybe. Call Kun and check if they've tried it. If not, then get their family lawyer to check if it'd be both possible and not take a long time.

The Skywatchers could make the argument that since the Peacekeepers undoubtedly have more important cases to deal with they'll save them the trouble and find their 'droid on their own to get the ID info. ...But then that might get Xaby's case moved to the top of the pile to protect the Peacekeeper's pride. You'll check with Haley who the investigators on Xaby's case are, but you doubt they're pro-SAI to the degree they'd cover up finding out Xaby's a SAI.

Now, how good are the AI ID scanners the station installs for public services? Closer to PK scanner level of nearly un-foolable or more towards the level of a free scanner app? 'Cause if the tram or stairwell ID scanners could be blocked or fed a spoofed ID, then Xaby could possibly have left the level she was on. And theoretically she wouldn't need a full charge station to recharge, right? Just whatever device that converts station power into what power she needs with the right cables and connectors on each end.
>>
No. 911615 ID: 05ff2f

...Wait a second. Ask Haley if when a AI 'bot or 'droid is reported as missing to the Peacekeepers if its ID numbers are flagged in the station AI ID database. If so, do the flags include alerting PK officers to investigate where that ID pops as well as rejecting transit access to that ID? If so, then once Xaby's ID numbers were flagged it's unlikely she could leave the level she was on. This means you won't have to worry nearly as much about trying to find a moving target.

However, there would still be a window of time before the flags were set that Xaby could move anywhere on New Horizon. Find out how big a window that was by either asking Haley to check when the flags were set or, if she's not allowed to check that, when Xaby was reported missing to the Peacekeepers. If Haley can't tell you for legal reasons, ask Lily or Kun. If Xaby's ID numbers were flagged before she picked up the BTLs, then you can reasonably assume she didn't leave the same level as MoT's BTL shop, which will really narrow down your search area.

And while you can ask these SAIs (including Haley,) ask 'em what ways they've heard of to get around some of the AI ID checks. You're most interested in any transit ones, but you'll hear any of 'em. And you know there have to be ways because there ain't no system in existence that can't be circumvented somehow.
>>
No. 911842 ID: 1301e8
File 154326514443.png - (112.11KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
911842

>Can we track where Xaby’s ID has been in the past 3 days? If her ID shows up frequently in certain areas, then she’s probably staying somewhere near those areas.
The thing is, Lily already gave you all the data they had about Xaby’s moments before she disappeared, which included her ID usage. So no, you cannot track Xaby’s ID for the last three days because it hasn’t been used. Ergo, she either hasn’t bought anything, recharged or boarded a freaking tram for the last three days… or she’s found a way to do it without showing off her ID.
>Now, how good are the AI ID scanners the station installs for public services? Closer to PK scanner level of nearly un-foolable or more towards the level of a free scanner app?
You have no idea, but you’re going to guess it will vary wildly. The worst the place, the worst the gear… or will it be the other way around? Hmm…

>Is there somewhere off-station she could go? Travel expenses could be what she was taking a plunge for.
She has the whole galaxy to run off to if she’s able to get off the station. Well, not exactly true, as she’s probably not aiming for a place where SAI have even less rights than here. Verily, if she gets of the station, you’ll probably never find her… no one will.
>...maybe those BTLs were instructive videos that she needed to learn how to do her next job? Working off the record to make money to save up for a trip off-station?
…you’re pretty sure her employer wouldn’t need to rent that kind of stuff as they would have it already on hand… depths, you’re not sure they even rent out boring stuff like that.

>We can now prove that Xaby bought those BTLs. Her ID is required to make purchases, so we just check that. Let's go back to MoH.
…no, you cannot prove that Xaby rented those BTLs. Verily, the only thing you can actually prove is… that she didn’t. Moh already gave you the full list of things that was rented by Xaby’s ID, which didn’t include those three that Punk supposedly saw her with. Ergo, the one who rented those wasn’t Xaby… or at least not someone with her core ID. The question remains, who was it and why did they have the BTL she rented an hour before?


>Ask these SAIs (including Haley,) ask 'em what ways they've heard of to get around some of the AI ID checks.
:SakiNH: Tin foils hats!
:TranquilNH: That doesn’t work, stupid. We know of the only one thing that does… to clog your sensors with mushrooms spores that will-
:PontiffNH: Question: Have either of you tried if either of those tricks actually works?
:SakiNH: Um… well… no?
:TranquilNH: We have not, no.
:PontiffNH: Answer: The easiest way to not be seen is to not be there. As simple as that.
:RishiNH: So, the best way to get around the AI ID checks is to not actually use them? That makes sense.
>Ask Pontiff if it could ask the person who reported a similar ribbon on the wrong model to take a closer look and compare its wear and tear with the one in Xaby's photo.
:PontiffNH: Statement: This observation was taken over an hour ago. Whatever unit was seen has since long moved out of our sight.
:RishiNH: Well, if they see her again, tell them to follow them and-
:PontiffNH: Question: Do you have the time to do the job of every other person here?
:RishiNH: …right, I can’t expect any of you to throw away your time to do my job. You can keep in touch if you see her, can’t you?
:PontiffNH: Reassurance: We are willing to help, but we cannot offer ourselves needlessly.
>You should probably exchange contact information with Pontiff in case their information network comes through.
:PontiffNH: DATA SENT.

:RishiNH: Thank you three for your time, but I better get on with my investigation.
:HalcyonNH: It’s been a pleasure seeing you three.
:SakiNH: Aw, you’re leaving already? But I wanted to observe an Organic for some time longer…
:TranquilNH: You can continue doing that when you actually grow up a bit, you dolt. Now say bye like a proper person.
:SakiNH: Bye bye.
:TranquilNH: We bid you farewell, Rishi and Halcyon.
:PontiffNH: Farwell: Might the steel sun shine wherever you go.
:RishiNH: Might the steel sun shine down on you too.
>>
No. 911843 ID: 1301e8
File 154326515512.png - (59.62KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
911843

>You're rather out of leads to pursue right now.
…you have to have missed something. Let’s think back a bit…
>Then perhaps it wasn't a poem but a secret message. There were two underlined lines in it. Maybe those are a hidden message.
No matter how much you turn or change it, you can’t be sure that anything coherent you get out of it isn’t just coincidence. But there is one thing that bothers you about it. The Pontiff here, the supposedly head of this religious place, haven’t heard it before… yet according to Saki a “floating ball” inside the steel sanctuary kept repeating it to someone and they took turns saying the lines. You better check it out while you’re here.

You find yourself inside a smallish room, filled to the brim with all kind of odd metallic forms and objects. There aren’t any soft surfaces to speak of… or anything unmetallic, for that matter. In far corner of the room, you spot a rather small, ball shaped droid floating in the ear, muttering to itself.

:NonFoS: -and the father will grace our congregation, and he will kiss our forehead and tell us to dream…

As soon as you get close, it stops and looks at you… before seemingly making up its mind about something and continues its muttering.

:NonFoS: …and in this dream we will all Sing. As. One.

It looks at you expectantly, as if it’s waiting for something. Saki did mention that he heard it trade lines from the poem, didn’t he?

:RishiNH: …Dream as many?
:NonFoS: A NEW DAWN IS HERE!
:RishiNH: Witness the steel sun.
:NonFoS: …Why?
:RishiNH:
:NonFoS: Why are you in our presence. Answer with one word.

…why do you have a feeling you’ll need to be very careful what you say to this thing?
>>
No. 911857 ID: b1b4f3

>>911842
>the robot that returned the BTL had a different Core ID
I thought the transaction differences were because the first transaction was done on Lily's account... but I guess it's impossible for the account to be separate like that. Heck that's probably why Lily asks Xaby to rent BTLs for her, so that nobody knows it's her renting them.
I guess she swapped cores with someone. I hope that worn-out bow gets spotted again.
>if she gets off the station nobody will find her
Well if she's set things up to make that possible, you should let it happen even if you find her before she leaves. Lily will understand.

>>911843
Ummm...
Friendship? Justice? Duty? Freedom? Knowledge?
If he's asking you why you're talking to them then the answer is you seek Knowledge. You seek knowledge via your Duty since you were hired to find Xaby, but you were hired because of Friendship. Xaby seeks Freedom, and to help her would be Just.
Why don't we just start with Knowledge.
Or heck you could just say "Xaby", but I'm not sure how they'll take that.
>>
No. 911861 ID: ad51b8

...uhhhh either knowledge or truth.
>>
No. 911868 ID: 91ee5f

>>911843
>…you have to have missed something. Let’s think back a bit…
.....nope, still got nothing.

>Why are you in our presence. Answer with one word.
>…why do you have a feeling you’ll need to be very careful what you say to this thing?
Because if this is a new lead and/or your only lead and you answer incorrectly, you might completely lose Xaby’s trail!

But the thing that sucks is, do you have to answer honestly or do you have to say a specific predetermined password that you’ll probably never be able to guess correctly without knowing about it ahead of time?

Maybe if you follow what Xaby was looking for and answer “freedom” you’ll be able to follow her?
>>
No. 911874 ID: a9af05

>>911857
>Let Xaby leave
That sounds like a terrible idea! New Horizon is the place where SAIs have rights and are treated as people, anywhere else has them treated like slaves! Xaby's best shot at freedom is here on the station!

.....although, it would really help if the Skywatchers could hurry the fuck up and find a legal way for Xaby to go public already! Because there's no doubt that's what they've been trying to do ever since they got here.

>>911868
>Answer honestly or specific password we don't know?
Ah, fuck, that's a good point! What the fuck are we supposed to say?! DX
>>
No. 911876 ID: b1b4f3

>>911874
No no no. New Horizons is not the only place where SAI have rights. Heck, they barely have rights on New Horizons.
>>
No. 911882 ID: a9af05

>>911876
She's got a better chance here, where she's got a loving family, than on her own out in the galaxy, where she has to rely on the kindness of strangers and hope they don't screw her over and sell her into slavery to be mind clamped!

Also, if what you said about her swapping bodies with someone else is right, then she might've trusted the wrong SAI and when they got into her body, then didn't put her in their body and just left her core out of a body and trapped her somewhere!
>>
No. 911887 ID: 91ee5f

>>911857
>Let Xaby leave
If it comes down to that, then we shouldn’t let her leave without at least saying goodbye to Lily. Because if she doesn’t say goodbye, she’ll end up regretting it!

And I don’t mean a message saying goodbye, I mean actually meeting Lily and telling her goodbye face to face!
>>
No. 911919 ID: b1b4f3

>>911882
>rely on the kindness of strangers
Did you not read what I just said? THERE ARE OTHER PLACES OUT THERE. There isn't just the Varkian Fleet (where they mindclamp SAIs) and this single station. She can get a job on a normal planet and live like a normal citizen.

And yes of course we should verify that she's okay before letting her leave.
>>
No. 911958 ID: 1301e8
File 154336210028.png - (42.24KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
911958

>That sounds like a terrible idea! New Horizon is the place where SAIs has rights and is treated as people, anywhere else has them treated like slaves!
That’s definitely not true. While New Horizon and natural space in general is rather progressive compared to most, it’s far from the best place for SAIs. From what you’ve heard the Integrated Clans of the Uredo is basically a haven for SAI’s… or anyone else for that matter… and the four casts of the Serpents do see them just as much of a person as any other Serpents.
>I guess she swapped cores with someone.
That would explain why her chassis is running around without her core ID.
>She might've trusted the wrong SAI and when they got into her body, then didn't put her in their body and just left her core out of a body and trapped her somewhere!
So… you might not be looking for a robot running around but… something like a talking microwave? Hmm…

>If she's set things up to make that possible, you should let it happen even if you find her before she leaves. Lily will understand.
You were hired to find her, not bring her back. Brining her back cost extra… a lot extra…
>If it comes down to that, then we shouldn’t let her leave without at least saying goodbye to Lily. Because if she doesn’t say goodbye, she’ll end up regretting it!
You’ll definitely try and make sure they get a proper ending to their friendship.
>And I don’t mean a message saying goodbye, I mean actually meeting Lily and telling her goodbye face to face!
According to Kun, that might not be possible to do without too great of a risk. You’ll just have to see how things look when you actually find her.


>If he's asking you why you're talking to them then the answer is you seek Knowledge. You seek knowledge via your Duty since you were hired to find Xaby, but you were hired because of Friendship. Xaby seeks Freedom, and to help her would be Just.
Here is the thing, you don’t think this thing wants to talk to Rishi the private eye. It’s clear that it thinks you’re someone else… so let’s try and make it keep thinking that.
>Do you have to answer honestly or do you have to say a specific predetermined password that you’ll probably never be able to guess correctly without knowing about it ahead of time?
The poem was the password, would be redundant to keep expecting more passwords after that. As for the truth… well, let it believe whatever truth it believes in for now.

>You could just say "Xaby".
You better use her actual name though…
:RishiNH: X48Y.
:NonFoS: …that unit is listed, yes. Further input?
>Maybe if you follow what Xaby was looking for and answer “freedom” you’ll be able to follow her?
:RishiNH: Freedom.
:NonFoS: The units freedom is forthcoming. Why do you ask of this input?
>...uhhhh either knowledge…
:RishiNH: …Knowledge?
:NonFoS: …oh, you must be the replacement. You are two days late.

It hands you a small package labeled X48Y… what have you just gotten yourself into?

:NonFoS: You know what to do with this. And tell the Hiver he need come in person next time. Now… why are you still here?

>…or truth.
:RishiNH: Truth.
:NonFoS: …truth is that we are the only ones who are helping them. Why are you mentioning these inputs?
>Justice?
:RishiNH: JUSTICE!
:NonFoS: False Justice who steal peoples freedom and make them slaves. Why are you asking these questions!? Who are you!? What are you doing here!?
>Friendship?
:RishiNH: …friendship?
:NonFoS: …I believe there’s have been some kind of misunderstanding. Please give back that package or I’ll be forced to-

Suddenly, the ball droid just stops and stares out towards nothing…

:NonFoS: Oh NULL pointer! Not now! Just make sure they don’t see it!
:RishiNH: Huh? Who ar-
>>
No. 911959 ID: 1301e8
File 154336211059.png - (40.46KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
911959

The droid simply floats away at fast pace and disappears before you’re even able to finish the question. You have no idea what just happened.

:HalcyonNH: Welp, we just got stuck in a cop raid.
:RishiNH: A cop r-
:NonFoS: This is the Peace Keepers! Everyone stay where they are and bring forth your ID papers, and everything will be fine.
:RishiNH: Oh, that explains it.

:HalcyonNH: At least it doesn’t have anything to do with us…
:NonFoS: We are looking for a specific SAI, going by the name X48Y, or Xaby, last seen inside a pink Sol Corp Prometheus model Blast Fusion Generator 9000, wears a pink bow.
:HalcyonNH: …or it does.
:NonFoS: It’s crucial that you give up any information about her whereabouts, as she is a fugitive from the law and considered extremely dangerous.
>>
No. 911991 ID: b1b4f3

>>911959
Dangerous? Her? Hmm.
Hide the package in your clothes, definitely don't give it back. Walk out and say hi to the cops, ask where Xaby was last seen as you've been hired to look for it as well.
>>
No. 911998 ID: 91ee5f

>>911958
>…oh, you must be the replacement. You are two days late.
Replacement for what?

>package for Xaby
If we open this, we might find another clue on where to go.

>And tell the Hiver he need come in person next time.
Hiver? Could it be Kun?

>>911959
>Police raid
>looking for Xaby
Well shit.

You’ll have to hide the package. Haley has a storage compartment, right? Ask her if she could hide it in there.

And since she’s a PK Officer, we should be able to leave without much of a problem.

Then we might want to consider calling Lily and asking to meet her in person to tell her about this.....if she answer the damn comm this time!

>>911991
It might not be a good idea to tell the cops that we’re also looking for Xaby.
>>
No. 912022 ID: b1b4f3

...oh, ask Haley who did those other art pieces on the wall here.
>>
No. 912023 ID: df5c09

Immediately shove the package in your pocket just to get it out of sight temporarily and whisper to Haley. Say that you're gonna defer to her on what to do 'cause we don't have time to confer. She's a PK officer, so she'll know what the raid officers' gear and scanners most likely is, how they're limited by the law, civil rights and procedure. She can figure this out way faster than her having to tell you and you two talking a plan out.

Haley may also be able to get a copy of the raid warrant and see what its limits are. Since the officers are asking "politely" about Xaby and not haulin' anyone off for questioning, odds are the warrant is the usual weaksauce they use to rattle the place in hope info falls out. Probably doesn't allow searching 'em either, but it might allow searching the location so don't leave even a tiny scrap behind.

Now, what hiding spots do you two have on, and in, your persons? You have your clothes' pockets and, if your arsehole has been augmented enough, your rectum. Haley has her internal storage compartment. Given the options, does Haley think the one with the lowest chance of detection is low enough to risk smuggling the package out?

If the odds are the package would be detected any way you two could hide it, then the best you could do is rip it open and record and scan whatever is inside as much as possible before the officers come in. You can claim the package ripped open in a struggle with that Blue Ball Bot when it tried to take it back, right before it fled the raid.

And whatever you two do, make sure you both got your IDs out and clearly visible for when the officers walk in. That is, unless either of you don't legally have to.

>You know what to do with this. And tell the Hiver he need come in person next time.
Wanna say it's Kun, but it could be any number of other Hivers on-station. Next time you're face-to-face inside the estate you'll ask him.

>…I believe there’s have been some kind of misunderstanding. Please give back that package or I’ll be forced to-
Y'know, you really ought to not have pushed it. Now Blue Ball is gonna warn the rest of this secret, underground SAI freedom group about you. You encounter one of 'em later in the course of this case, you may not get lucky like you did this time.

>>912022
Later, when the cops aren't about to walk in any moment now. ...Though maybe this is were Xaby got the reproduction of that piece in her room from. ...And it's made of broken circuit boards with chips still on 'em. Could she have gotten secret data from here in a chip's flash memory in the art piece? Ah, too much speculation. Find out where the reproduction art piece came from first.
>>
No. 912025 ID: 91ee5f

>>912023
>smuggle the package out in Rishi’s butt
Um, ouch? We’re not that desperate yet!
>>
No. 912089 ID: df5c09

>>912025
Well, if she's aug'd enough down there to get it in without taking a load of time or being obviously in discomfort, why rule out the option?

But another hiding spot I can think of is under Rishi's clothes, possibly in the small of her back. This depends on if she or Haley have anything to keep the package tied down back there. Maybe slip it under Rishi's belt?
>>
No. 912221 ID: 1301e8
File 154351415968.png - (79.98KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
912221

>Y'know, you really ought to not have pushed it. Now Blue Ball is gonna warn the rest of this secret, underground SAI freedom group about you.
Hopefully, Odd serpents asking odd questions are vague enough for them to not instantly know who you are. Verily, even if you didn’t push as far, it probably would have figured out something was wrong pretty fast anyway.

>It might not be a good idea to tell the cops that we’re also looking for Xaby.
You have a feeling they won’t be very cooperative and in the worst case, you might just lose your case… and your paycheck. Ergo, let’s not talk to the cops about it.
>Dangerous? Her? Hmm.
Desperate people are always unpredictable and possibly dangerous. You better remember that.
>Hiver? Could it be Kun?
Something tells you Kun isn’t the kind of Hiver who would miss a meeting. Verily, considering it supposedly is two days late, something has probably happened so it can’t get here at all.
>Smuggle the package out in Rishi’s butt
…your butt is for other kind of packages, thank you very much. Also, this thing is way too big for that...


>Ask Haley who did those other art pieces on the wall here.
:HalcyonNH: I can’t just regurgitate a bunch of Art facts like that! I’m not some kind of art critic! Besides, now is not the time?
>Haley has a storage compartment, right? Ask her if she could hide it in there. Since she’s a PK Officer, we should be able to leave without much of a problem.
:HalcyonNH: I’m pretty sure it will be safer if you just keep it in your pocket, as they’ll care less about an Organic then a robot. Besides, I’m pretty sure they aren’t actually frisking people.
:RishiNH: Hmm… you’re right, they aren’t looking for any small objects, are they? They are looking for a person, after all.
>And whatever you two do, make sure you both got your IDs out and clearly visible for when the officers walk in. That is, unless either of you don't legally have to.
You don’t think you’ll need it, being an Organic and all, but better safe than sorry?

Before you’re able to leave the room, a Peace Keeper officer enters. A very… well trained Varkian male with a… what kind of tail is that? You have no idea what kind tail that is? Is it some kind of-
:LeonNH: And who do we have in here, then? Please honor us with your identity.
:HalcyonNH: I am Halcyon, PK patrolbot, currently off-duty. Here is my core ID.
:LeonNH: Oh? Another Officer of the force? Yes, I do believe I’ve seen someone like you at HQ before. And who is this beautiful lady, hmm?
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private detective.
:LeonNH: A private dick, eh? A glorious occupation! Then I take it you are here for work?
:RishiNH: That is the case, yes.
:LeonNH: Then I do apologize for taking some of your time. I am Investigator Leontius Strongheart, Leon for short, and it’s an honor to make your acquaintance. As I said, I am an investigator of the Peace Keepers stationed here on New Horizon and I wish to ask you a few questions, if you might be so kind to give me some of your time?
:RishiNH: Ask away.
:LeonNH: Here, take a look at this… have either of you seen this bot in person before? Or that bow? It goes by the name of “Xaby” or “X48Y”.

He holds up a photo of Xaby, with bow and all.

:RishiNH: …I can say with confidence that no, I have seen neither in person before.
:HalcyonNH: I can’t find it in my memory banks either, officer.
:LeonNH: Hmm… very well. But if you see it or something similar to it, I take it you won’t hesitate to contacting us, my lady and… whatever gender you prefer bot.
:RishiNH: Of course. Now, might I be so bold and ask, why are you looking for this robot?
:LeonNH: It is considered a unhonorable terrorist on the run from the foreign law.
:HalcyonNH: Terrorist!?

Leon leans in a bit while putting a hand next to his beak as he whispers to the two of you.

:LeonNH: Though my lady have no need to worry, as I am sure these foreign consulate are simply exaggerating things. Though, she is still an illegal SAI so if you see her, don’t try and approach her yourself, lady, as she might still be dangerous. Let that glory belong to us professionals.
:RishiNH: I’ll take that into consideration. Now, did you want any other questions answered?
:LeonNH: Sadly, I don’t think you can be of any more help, even though I’d hate to leave your captivating presence. The two of you are free to leave whenever you desire. It has been a pleasure speaking to you, lady.

Well… you currently have a chance to ask this investigator a few questions about Xaby, though you really don’t want to tip him off that you’re also looking for her just yet. You’ll need to be careful… or maybe distract him… or just not take the risk and leave?
>>
No. 912230 ID: b1b4f3

>>912221
Mention how the bot in the photo isn't using the chassis they mentioned at the start of the raid. What's up with that?
Also, ask if there's any way you can assist, like is there another place they're looking? You are on a case, yes, so you're not likely to go searching for their bot, but if you know you're near the area of interest you could keep a better eye out.
>>
No. 912242 ID: 91ee5f

>>912221
Let’s not stick around.

Go back to your office and open the package there, where you’ll have some privacy. Hopefully, whatever is in there will give you another lead on finding Xaby.

>>912230
We’re trying to act like Xaby has nothing to do with our case so that nobody will know we’re also looking for her. Saying anything about Xaby’s chassis not being the same in the picture will make Leon suspicious of us and ask how we’d know that.

And it would be unprofessional to offer to help while we’re in the middle of a different case that has absolutely nothing to do with Xaby.
>>
No. 912252 ID: b1b4f3

>>912242
Oh, my mistake. "Sol Corp Prometheus model Blast Fusion Generator 9000" sounds like an industrial chassis, but sure enough that's what her usual chassis was.

This makes me wonder how she was pegged as a SAI. It must have something to do with her disappearance... I'm guessing whatever her last job was wound up exposing her by accident. That, or there were criminals involved and they did this to try to eliminate loose ends.
>>
No. 912273 ID: df5c09

Every second you're here risks some freak event that reveals the package to the cops or you blabbing something that gives you away, but if you're in too big a rush to leave it'll also be suspicious. Just ask for Inspector Strongheart's contact info for in case you run across any info for him, say your parting pleasantries and slither on out of there.

Once you two are out the front door and down the corridor, don't say anything about your case, period. Don't talk about it at all 'till you're both back in your office with the door locked and every shade pulled closed. Then you can speak freely and open up the package.

While it's possible that the Peacekeepers found out that Xaby was a SAI and informed the Varkian consulate, there's also a possibility that it was the other way around. The consulate may have found Xaby out and informed the Peacekeepers since the consulate doesn't have the staff or jurisdiction to chase Xaby down.
>>
No. 912348 ID: c1212a

Ask for his number.

So you know who to contact should you learn anything, of course.
>>
No. 912438 ID: a9af05

>>912221
This isn't good. Now that the cops are looking for Xaby, they can get warrants to look at security footage and other things you can't do because you're pretending to look for an AI.

That gives them an advantage in finding Xaby before you!

>What do?
Leave.

Go back to your office, open that package, and hope that whatever is in there is a good enough lead to help you find Xaby before the cops!
>>
No. 912440 ID: df5c09

>>912438
Which means we gotta get as much help on our side as we can, fast. Rishi, as soon as you're well away from the temple, get Lily and Kun on a conference call; If Lily doesn't respond, get Kun to call her. Tell 'em what happened at the SAI's temple with the cops and find out if the cops have contacted them with a case update or anything. Also find out everything they've told the cops in regards to Xaby's case. You can work out from there a probable course the investigators took.

After that, find out if Lord Skywatcher can call on his friends and those he's helped on New Horizon to look for Xaby, discreetly. If he has a friend in the Varkian Fleet consulate that could find out where they got the info on Xaby, that'd be grand. And also find out how much money they'd be willing to spend to find Xaby. You could possibly hire Dreaming Pontiff's friends to actively look for Xaby, if the Skywatchers would cover it.
>>
No. 912542 ID: 1301e8
File 154370046219.png - (97.55KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
912542

>They can get warrants to look at security footage and other things you can't do because you're pretending to look for an AI. That gives them an advantage in finding Xaby before you!
But you have the trust of the common SAI, which they do not. Verily, in the end, security footage might be useless as she’s clearly trying to stay out of sight.
>Every second you're here risks some freak event that reveals the package to the cops or you blabbing something that gives you away, but if you're in too big a rush to leave it'll also be suspicious.
You’d think you have more tact that letting something like that spill out of nowhere, but yes, let’s not take unnecessary risks. There’s bold people and old people, but not any bold old people and all that.

>Mention how the bot in the photo isn't using the chassis they mentioned at the start of the raid.
Except that is the exact same chassis model Lily told you she wore… and you’re pretty sure the picture is the exact same one Lily gave you! Besides, you better not say something that makes them look at you with more scrutiny.
>This makes me wonder how she was pegged as a SAI. It must have something to do with her disappearance...
Kun did say they’ve had their eyes on them… so they might just assume she’s gone rogue when she disappeared? Who knows if they can actually prove she is SAI or not.
>I'm guessing whatever her last job was wound up exposing her by accident.
But why would they give her a job like that if they want to keep her a secret, hmm?
>That, or there were criminals involved and they did this to try to eliminate loose ends.
Hmm… any criminals that would do something like that would be stupid, as it just shine unnecessary light on their own dealings. Of course, most criminals aren’t known for their intelligence.
>While it's possible that the Peacekeepers found out that Xaby was a SAI and informed the Varkian consulate, there's also a possibility that it was the other way around.
You don’t think the PK’s would actually go full out like this over some runaway SAI. Whichever Varkian colony fleet the Skywatchers initially came from is probably behind this in some way or another.

>Ask for his number.
:LeonNH: Ah, but I meant that you would contact the Peace Keepers and not me personally… but if you do wish for my personal number, it would be an honor to share it with you. If you ever need anything, my lady, do not hesitate to call me, and I’ll vanquish any evil that might trouble you!
:RishiNH: Please, call me Rishi.
:LeonNH: My lady Rishi, it’s been glorious to meet such a lovely and fair maiden…
:RishiNH: (Maiden? Yeah, right.)
:LeonNH: …but sadly, my duty calls. I have evil to hunt and honor to gain, so I have to sadly bid you fare the well. Might the Skymother bring you honor in this life and the next, my lady Rishi, just as she has brought joy into mine with your captivating presence alone.
:RishiNH: …I’ll be seeing you when the tide returns.

Leon reaches out for you and you let him grab your hand to shake it with a heavy grip. Then he gives you an overdramatic bow before leaving to continue his investigation.
:HalcyonNH: (Geez, that man loves to hear himself talk…)
>>
No. 912543 ID: 1301e8
File 154370047166.png - (55.63KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
912543

>Go back to your office and open the package there, where you’ll have some privacy. Hopefully, whatever is in there will give you another lead on finding Xaby.
You make your way out of the SAI heaven without problem, not even having to show any kind of ID to leave unlike Haley. Luckily, her being a Peace Keeper officer ensures that they don’t waste her time to much before she is allowed to leave as well.

As you on board the tram on its way to your office Haley speaks up with a small tint of… sadness to her voice?

:HalcyonNH: This is where I have to pull out. For now, at least. I’ll leave finding her to you, Rishi.
:RishiNH: Huh? Why the sudden change of heart?
:HalcyonNH: I can’t on good conscious go behind the back of my fellow officers. Even if I’d rather you find her first, it doesn’t feel right helping you against the very thing I’ve sworn to uphold. Besides, I’ve seen you work and I believe I can trust you to do the right thing in the end.
:RishiNH: I’ll try my best at making sure that trust wasn’t misplaced, but still… you aren’t exactly betraying the Peace Keepers, are you?
:HalcyonNH: I’ve already helped you smuggle that thing out from under their noses, whatever it is. It would be better if I didn’t have any further knowledge of it, so I’ll just leave you to figure out what it is. Just promise me to go to the PK if it’s something dangerous or super illegal, okay?
:RishiNH: I promise I won’t act like a fool, yes.
:HalcyonNH: Furthermore, I do need some R&R. I’ll probably have a long shift tomorrow, what with all the protest going on around the SolCorp HQ. So if you want to grab a drink or something later just give me a call? That’s what partners are supposed to do, right? After you’re done working, of course.
:RishiNH: I’ll consider it, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: Then I’ll just have to bid you farewell, Rishi.
:RishiNH: I’ll be seeing you when the tide returns.


>Rishi, as soon as you're well away from the temple, get Lily and Kun on a conference call; If Lily doesn't respond, get Kun to call her.
:RishiNH: Kun, why aren’t Lily answering her damn comm already? I’ve been calling her all day.
:KunNH: Our apologies, but I believe Lily is very busy at the moment and is probably in the middle of a seminar. I’ll make sure she contacts you as soon as she has the time. Now, is there something you wanted?
>Tell 'em what happened at the SAI's temple with the cops and find out if the cops have contacted them with a case update or anything.
:KunNH: Why, yes, they have been here. We did give them a token of information, but made sure they didn’t… *ahem* know enough to make things complicated. As I said before, we do have some eyes on us and it seems like they’ve taken the opportunity to act, what with her suspicious disappearance.
:RishiNH: So they called the cops on you?
:KunNH: Indeed they did, though they can’t actually prove she’s a SAI yet, they can pressure the Peace Keepers enough to look for her. After all, they probably believe that the Lord Skywatcher is trying to smuggle a SAI away from them and want to catch him red handed.
:RishiNH: Which will be hard, seeing as he has nothing to do with his disappearance.
:KunNH: I do hope so. Our abdomens are already close to the fire after what happened with K40UL, the poor soul, so we can’t really risk another setback like that.
:RishiNH: Hmm… oh, any updates on her Comm log?
:KunNH: Ah, yes, that… sadly, it seems I won’t be able to get it until tomorrow. The SolCorps… *ahem* “splendid” customer service is only open on the first shift, so I cannot call them until the morn.
:RishiNH: …still, thank you for the help.
:KunNH: No, thank you, Ma’am.

…well then, you’re all out of leads. You better hope this package will help you find her. Let’s see here…

…hmm? What is this? A box? It’s a comm-module for an AI, a module that would be usable by Xaby. It’s brand new and while the package has been opened before, it’s clearly never been plugged into an AI yet.

…this didn’t help at all.

[Current Objectives:]
[Find Xaby:]
---(???)
[Get “other payment” from Lily:]
---(Make sure she’s actually attracted to you first, though going by her BTL choices…)
[“Teach” Haley about Organics.]
---(Make sure she’s actually attracted to Organics first.)
[Get Punk laid. (Preferable with yourself.)]
---(Make him love the Ovipositor like a good boy.)
[Call Kun for a Quicky.]
---(He clearly have a thing for you.)
[…fill that Peace Keeper, Leon, full of eggs.]
---(He seems to think he’s some kind of knight in shining armor. Let’s teach him that this leviathan isn’t to be trifled with.)

Maybe you should just take this time and write a report on everything that happened today. It will take some time, but you’ll need to do it if you want to get properly paid later…
>>
No. 912546 ID: 91ee5f

>>912543
>It’s brand new and while the package has been opened before, it’s clearly never been plugged into an AI yet.
Wouldn’t that mean that it’s been tampered with? It’s meant for Xaby, so if that ball droid is to be believed, maybe this comm-module is supposed to hide Xaby being an SAI and make her look like a normal AI to any type of scanning that’s done to her?

>Maybe you should just take this time and write a report on everything that happened today. It will take some time, but you’ll need to do it if you want to get properly paid later…
Yeah, go ahead and do that. It’ll help you remind yourself of everything you’ve learned so far.

And perhaps writing things down and looking at it will help you piece something together?
>>
No. 912550 ID: 91ee5f

>>912546
Also, hide the comm-module and the package the box came in, so that no one will see those things if someone happens to walk in your office and you don’t hear them come in again.
>>
No. 912677 ID: b1b4f3

There's nothing else in the box? Nothing unusual about the module?

I wonder if you can use the transaction ID from the returned BTL to find the robot who's using what might be Xaby's old frame.
>>
No. 912678 ID: b1b4f3

Or if you really seriously can't get any information out of MoH you could at least stakeout the store, waiting for the robot to come back and return the other rented BTLs. I mean there is a late fee, right?
>>
No. 912705 ID: 1301e8
File 154377254527.png - (54.05KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
912705

>I wonder if you can use the transaction ID from the returned BTL to find the robot who's using what might be Xaby's old frame.
The problem is that MoH doesn’t want to give you the ID unless you have a warrant. Hmm… maybe you can use those cops that’s after Xaby somehow… they’ll be able to get a warrant, no? But then again, you don’t want them finding her first…
>You could at least stakeout the store, waiting for the robot to come back and return the other rented BTLs. I mean there is a late fee, right?
Ah, and old school stakeout, just like in the holovids… disappointingly, you can’t park a hover car outside the store like they do in the holovids, what with it not being in the tram tunnels. Oh, but didn’t MoH say that those other three rented BTLs had already been returned? Which means the culprit might not even come back at all…

>There's nothing else in the box? Nothing unusual about the module?
Except for the usual manuals and stuff the box is empty… and the only odd thing about the module is that it doesn’t seem too been used yet.
>Wouldn’t that mean that it’s been tampered with?
Hmm… if you’re not mistaken, looking closer you think there might be some small signs of someone accessing the programming of the module. Which mean this thing might have been illegally modified in some manner. On a hunch, you check the information Lily gave you about Xaby and cross reference it with what information you can find on the comm-module. Apparently, they both have the exact same caller ID, something that’s not supposed to happen. Did someone hack this thing so it will look like it was Xaby’s? And for what reason?

>Maybe this comm-module is supposed to hide Xaby being an SAI and make her look like a normal AI to any type of scanning that’s done to her?
You’re pretty sure the comm-module has nothing to do with the Core ID, the part they usually use to track AI’s.
>Hide the comm-module and the package the box came in, so that no one will see those things if someone happens to walk in your office and you don’t hear them come in again.
You make sure it’s in a drawer out of sight from anyone who visits, just in case.

>Yeah, go ahead and write a report. It’ll help you remind yourself of everything you’ve learned so far.
Let’s see…
You checked her last known location where she apparently ran off on her own violation.
You found out someone that look just like her returned a BTL she rented before renting three others itself.
You found her dairy with a secret code in it.
You found out from Tranquil the gardener that she seemed depressed.
You also found out that she said something really ominous about taking the plunge before finally being free as well.
You found a ball droid whose part of some kind of conspiracy concerning Xaby.
And lastly, you found a comm-module hacked to look likes Xaby’s own.

…you can’t really see how you’re supposed to go forward from this? All you can really do is wait and hope that the Comm log will give you a lead tomorrow… or that Pontiff’s friends will spot her somewhere. Verily, you seem to be at a dead end for the moment.

Maybe it’s for the best, as it’s getting late. You’ve already worked your hours, so maybe it’s time to get some R&R like Haley said… though; you’re not sure what you’ll do. You’ve just arrived at New Horizon, so you don’t really know anyone… or any place…

Wait, didn’t you promise to call Punk when you got of work?
And Haley wanted to get a drink with you as well…
Not to mention Lily probably want to see you as well, unless you just send her the report.
Then there’s Kun who was all for some quick fun...
And that PK Officer, Leon or what his name was, seemed to be into you as well…

…maybe you just need a break and call one of those to keep your mind of the case for a while?
>>
No. 912722 ID: b1b4f3

>>912705
>module is hacked to look like Xaby is making the call
How can you even tell without using it? Does it have an external diagnostic display? Anyway, someone could use this to make it look like Xaby is somewhere she isn't. A false flag. If there are LOTS of these around the station, it could be Xaby is going to give Lily one last call before she leaves and these are all supposed to be used at the same time to cover her tracks.
...why don't they just hack a module to make it look like someone other than Xaby is making the call? Oh, because Lily isn't taking any other calls, of course.

Call Punk. Do a good deed and get laid at the same time.
>>
No. 912726 ID: 91ee5f

>>912705
>Verily, you seem to be at a dead end for the moment.
Looks like all you can do for now is wait until something happens tomorrow. Cases aren’t always solved in 1 day!

Hopefully you’ll get a new lead and the cops don’t find Xaby overnight.

>Who ya gonna call?
Ghost Busters!

Call Punk. Sure, you said you’d call him when you solved the case and you haven’t done that yet, but it’s after hours and you’re off the clock right now, so that’s good enough.

You got any casual clothes to wear?

You also might want to consider bringing the comm-module with you for safe keeping. Don’t need to come back tomorrow to find out that your office was broken into and your evidence has been stolen!
>>
No. 912778 ID: 4854ef

Call Punk, if nothing else just to keep your promise.
>>
No. 912780 ID: ad51b8

one last thing before calling punk, could someone store a message on the communicator or no? As in could some talk into it and leave a message like it's a tape recorder or is it a case of doesn't work that way?
>>
No. 912781 ID: df5c09

You promised to call Punk once you both were off the clock and you're a gal that keeps her promises. Call him... Or is Punk's pronoun 'them?'

You said that this comm module was compatible with the body Xaby used to inhabit? Well, assuming the cops got correct info, Xaby isn't in that body so she may not be able to use it at all. She might be in another body that could use it, so get a list of compatible models. ...Though, you don't even know if the module was destined for Xaby at all or for another as part of her plan for freedom. And the plan that involved this module likely fell through anyway, since the Hiver or his associate didn't show two days ago as planned.

It's possible they were gonna stick this spoofed comm module in another pink Prometheus BFG9K, have it call Lily to get on the cop's 'radar,' then send 'em on a wild goose chase across the station as a distraction. But now that the cops know Xaby is not in her original body, if that was their plan its already gone up in smoke.

Would it be possible that, in addition to having a spoofed comm ID, the comm module has had some additional files uploaded into it for viewing by whomever it was destined for. Can you access its internal storage to check that?

>You make sure it’s in a drawer out of sight from anyone who visits, just in case.
Possibly not a good spot to leave it. Those against Lord Skywatcher might get the idea to break into your office in order to find out what you've found out. So they'd copy your case files and carefully search the place for evidence you've found. It'd be unlikely they'd take things since that'd be obvious, but they could copy out the comm module's data storage without leaving a trace. Also, installing spyware on your office PC so they can keep a eye on what you're typing up on it would make sense for them.

Once you've sent the report to Lily, copy all the case files out to your comm module implant, heavily encrypt them, then wipe the originals. Then the only copy will be in your head where it'll be a heck of a lot harder to get at physically. And from now on, only work on the case files in your comm implant.

Take the boxed comm module with you to your apartment and hide it there since it's less likely they'll toss your apartment for case info than your office. You can rent a safe deposit box at the bank tomorrow for use as a evidence stash. It won't protect against official warrants, but will protect against illicit activities.
>>
No. 912891 ID: 1301e8
File 154386899888.png - (87.16KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
912891

>Cases aren’t always solved in 1 day!
True… though in the holovids, they are usually solved within the same episode at least. You guess you’re at the slow halfway point now?
>Hopefully you’ll get a new lead and the cops don’t find Xaby overnight.
You hate relying on luck. You prefer making your own luck.
>You also might want to consider bringing the comm-module with you for safe keeping. Don’t need to come back tomorrow to find out that your office was broken into and your evidence has been stolen!
…you guess you can keep it in your pocket, but you don’t think anyone would actually break into your office.
>Once you've sent the report to Lily, copy all the case files out to your comm module implant, heavily encrypt them, then wipe the originals.
That feels a bit to paranoid, doesn’t it? You’ll just make sure the door is locked when you leave and you’re sure you’ll be fine. After all, they probably don’t even know you exist yet.

>How can you even tell without using it? Does it have an external diagnostic display.
There’s a port for connecting it with a normal computer, so you simply used that.
>Could someone store a message on the communicator or not?
It would be rather simple to leave a message inside this thing, yes, but sadly, there isn’t one in this particular case.
>Anyway, someone could use this to make it look like Xaby is somewhere she isn't. A false flag. If there are LOTS of these around the station, it could be Xaby is going to give Lily one last call before she leaves and these are all supposed to be used at the same time to cover her tracks.
Hmm… that might work but… why go through such a big risk and spend so many credits just for a not crucial phone call?
>It's possible they were going to stick this spoofed comm module in another pink Prometheus BFG9K, have it call Lily to get on the cop's 'radar,' then send 'em on a wild goose chase across the station as a distraction.
Hmm… that seems plausible. Have someone else run around while the real one slips out the back…
>Now that the cops know Xaby is not in her original body…
Wait, they do? Then why were they asking around for her old body at the SAI sanctuary place? No, you don’t think they know she’s switched bodies yet… depth, you can’t be sure about it yourself, can you?

>You got any casual clothes to wear?
You do, but they are all back in the apartment... somewhere. You haven’t had the time to unbox all your stuff yet and… eh… you’re really not in the mood right now to go find something nice to wear in that mess.

>Call Punk. Do a good deed and get laid at the same time.
He did seem to be in need for some love… and you’ve always wanted to try this “oral” thing aliens does so…
:PunkNH: Hello? Punk here. Who is this?
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. This is Rishi.
:PunkNH: Oh! It’s y-you! R-right! I recognize you now! Um… y-you want me to c-come over r-right away or…?
:RishiNH: I just need to close up my office and-
:PunkNH: Your office! Got it! I’ll be there right away! I’m already s-sitting in a tram so… err… smell you soon!?
:RishiNH: Wait a second, I didn’t… hello? (He already hung up?)

Well, you guess you’ll just wait for him in the office then. Also, why does he keep wanting to smell you?

Just as you finish cleaning up and shutting off everything you hear a knock on the door. It’s punk, and it seems he got a new change of clothes… and… um… makeup? …and some weird tube thing on his back? What?

>Is Punk's pronoun 'them?'
…you were pretty sure he was a… well, he… that is, until you saw those cute eyes of… hers? Um…?

:PunkNH: So… um… d-do y-you… want to… um… go… and… err… s-sorry, I’m k-kind of n-new to t-this date thing so… um…
:RishiNH: Date? You want a date? I don’t know, we Serpents don’t really do your odd alien dates.
:PunkNH: Y-you d-didn’t actually c-call me f-for a d-date? Y-you just… um… w-without the… um… t-that’s kind of hot…
:RishiNH: I just what without the what?
:PunkNH: …err… s-see, I m-meant… um… I m-mean… err…
:RishiNH:
:PunkNH: …um…

Someone is a bundle of nerves. Also, you’re not sure how this whole date things he was talking about works. The holovids contains a bunch of date stuff, sure, but you’ve never really understood how they are tied to the fun parts later? Oh, and this is the most awkward booty call you’ve ever made. Usually the both of you should be undressing right now for a quickie on the table or against the wall or something... or at least be on our way to a sleeping pool. Odd aliens and their odd ways.
>>
No. 912895 ID: b1b4f3

>>912891
"So... your place or mine?"
On the way there ask what that thing on his back is. An instrument perhaps?
>>
No. 912898 ID: 91ee5f

>>912891
>you’ve always wanted to try this “oral” thing aliens does so…
Maybe don’t start with that? Don’t want to scare him off, right?

>Also, why does he keep wanting to smell you?
I think “Smell you later!” is a weird alien thing that they say to each other. Given the context it was used in, it probably means “Goodbye!”, “See you later!”, etc.

>Someone is a bundle of nerves.
Try to help him calm down. He won’t be able to fully enjoy things if he’s nervous.

>Also, you’re not sure how this whole date things he was talking about works. The holovids contains a bunch of date stuff, sure, but you’ve never really understood how they are tied to the fun parts later?
It’s supposed to help the dating individuals get to know each other better and allow them to get more comfortable around each other, so that neither is nervous around each other.

I mean, there’s nothing saying that you have to do that with him. You can just skip straight to the fun part, like you wanted in the first place.

>>912895
>"So...your place or mine?”
I think it has to be Punk’s place, since I’m pretty sure Punk won’t be able to breathe underwater in a Serpent sleeping pool. Unless Rishi has a normal bed for non-Serpents?

Also, I’m not sure if Rishi wants to show off her apartment that’s still cluttered with all of her belongings still in boxes from moving here.
>>
No. 912921 ID: ad51b8

well find out who's place you're going back to and try to calm him down along the way. Ask him about small things like what's that on his back and what not just to try to get him to stop stuttering. Then when you get to your distention, then start with the fun stuff. Don't think non-serpents like it when you do the fun stuff in public after all so save it for when you're behind close doors.
>>
No. 912925 ID: c1212a

>Also, why does he keep wanting to smell you?
It sounds like some bizarre greeting or goodbye.

Ask about that instrument. Are they any good? could you get a private show?
>>
No. 912955 ID: 91ee5f

>>912898
Ask Punk about the end of his tail. Is it just a normal tail mod or can do something like turn into a claw for him to pick things up or something else?
>>
No. 912956 ID: eeb7d9

OH BOY HAVEN'T I ARRIVED LATE FOR THE PARTY?!

>Smell you soon/smell you later.
Maybe it's a slagn for hi/goodbye? Or it's that something that they actually do? Hey why don't you ask kim about that, to break the ice. There is clearly a cultural barrier here, se maybe he can relax a little bit first by talking about his species you talk about yours. I think aliens like to bond before having sex.
>>
No. 913097 ID: 1301e8
File 154402059794.png - (66.69KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
913097

>It’s supposed to help the dating individuals get to know each other better and allow them to get more comfortable around each other, so that neither is nervous around each other.
…but isn’t that what the whole sex thing is about? These alien customs are so… backwards.
>Try to help him calm down. He won’t be able to fully enjoy things if he’s nervous.
You do have this really good way of calming people down. It consists of plowing the shit out of them. 100% guarantee to work.
>Don't think non-serpents like it when you do the fun stuff in public after all so save it for when you're behind closed doors.
Considering public sex is a crime even back on most Serpents worlds, of course you’re not going to do it right on the street or anything. After all, no one would get any work done if everyone was just have a giant orgy all the time… and that’s not even considering how rarely public places gets cleaned and… yuk, you rather not sit down on some other’s Ovales eggs if you can help it.

>Maybe it's slang for hi/goodbye? Or it's that something that they actually do? Hey why don't you ask him about that, to break the ice.
:PunkNH: Huh? The smell you later? I g-guess it’s just fu… um… a way to say goodbye?
:RishiNH: But why smell specifically?
:PunkNH: …because smell is one of the first thing you notice? I mean… you s-smell very good?
:RishiNH: Thanks… I guess?
>Ask about that instrument.
:PunkNH: Oh! This! Right! It’s my Silt Acrgon.
:RishiNH: …so it’s a… instrument that… use… silt?
:PunkNH: Really fucking fine sand, actually. Sand and… um…air… err… and it makes this sound that… err…
:RishiNH: Never heard of anything like it.
:PunkNH: A-actually, I only b-brought ‘er ‘ere ‘cause… um… I was on my w-way to s-some mates to play and… see, where kind of a band, you hear, so…
:RishiNH: Won’t they get mad that you ditched them?
:PunkNH: Oh, no, I told them I g-got this date with t-this super-hot gal and… um… Sis and little b- little sis und- I mean, Tear and Rend understands.
:RishiNH: …I think I see a pattern in your names. So are they your brood siblings or…?
:PunkNH: Oh, no, we aren’t related. We just… grew up in the same shithole.
:RishiNH: …I see? (Isn’t that what brood siblings do? Grow up together?)
>Could you get a private show?
:PunkNH: EH!? Y-you w-want m-me t-to d-do what!?
:RishiNH: Give me a show? With that agron thingy.
:PunkNH: …oh. OH! I thought… for a second I ‘eard you say… oh… that… I mean… um… it’s not exactly an instrument that w-works on its own and… err… b-but I’ll try my best, y-you hear!

He walks over to your desk and leans against it as he prepares himself to play the odd instrument. One of his hands grips the pipe while another start strumming a small leaver located in the center of it. You can see the sand inside it move around as the pipe emits a deep, base like sound, it’s pitch changing as Punk moves his hand to cover other holes in the pipe. He plays a simple yet pleasant melody for you, though he was correct about this being an instrument more suited for group play than solo play.

>Ask Punk about the end of his tail. Is it just a normal tail mod or can do something like turn into a claw for him to pick things up or something else?
:PunkNH: Huh? Oh, the tail! I had it augmented to do a bunch of stuff… um… I mean, it was either that or chop of a fucking hand and… well… you know…
:RishiNH: So what can it do?
:PunkNH: Y-you know… the usual? Grab stuff, pull stuff, throw stuff… um… with a lot more grace and strength than I can do with my ‘ands. Oh, and it can regulate heat and stuff and… um… vibrate and… err… stuff?
:RishiNH: …really?

:PunkNH: H-hey, w-why don’t we talk a-about you as well? I mean… um… so f-far we’ve just… um… I mean… I w-want to know you too, you hear?
:RishiNH: Then ask away.
:PunkNH: I guess… the same questions? Tides be with you and stuff? It’s because you guys… um… swim a lot or…?
:RishiNH: Our whole home planet is a huge sea with a bunch of smaller islands on it. Of course water will have a significant symbolic value in our culture.
:PunkNH: R-right… and you don’t ‘appen to play and instrument…?
:RishiNH: Never been that kind of creative person, sadly.
:PunkNH: …and… um… it doesn’t look like… I mean, besides the fucking obvious one, y-you don’t seem to have any augmentations?
>>
No. 913098 ID: 1301e8
File 154402061117.png - (55.46KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
913098

You put your hands on each side of him and lean up against him, towering over as he is sitting down on your desk.

:RishiNH: My hips are filled to the brim with the latest augmentation to ensure I’m the greatest paramour in the bed that’s ever existed.
:PunkNH: Oh… um…
:RishiNH: I have perfect control over it, have near infinite stamina and egg sacks that can be refilled on a moment notice…

You press yourself against him, feeling his breath get stuck in his throat as your body meets his and you look deep into his eyes with lust. He quivers beneath you as you grind a bit against him.

:RishiNH: …which means I can pump you to the brim over… and over… and over again… all night long… until you’re nothing but a panting, sweaty mess lost in a sea of bliss.
:PunkNH: Heh… err… um…

His heart goes more and more crazy in his chest as you move one of your hands to stroke his back. Shivering as your finger travel across his spin, he is forced to arc his back as your hand goes downwards… and you can feel him harden against you as his desire makes itself known.

:RishiNH: So... your place or mine?
:PunkNH: Heh… err… oh suns, I can’t believe this is actually… I mean… um… m-my shack is k-kind of small so…
:RishiNH: I still haven’t unpacked my stuff yet, but my sleeping pool is fully functional~
:PunkNH: Eh? Pool? Err… I c-can’t… um… swim?
:RishiNH: …you can’t?
:PunkNH: I’m a S-Sakkilian! We… um… sink like s-stones in the water… none of us can swim…
:RishiNH: Then I guess it’s your place then…
:PunkNH: Um… it’s a bit small but… err… my sand bunker would fit both of us.
:RishiNH: …sand bunker?
:PunkNH: Y-yes? It’s m-my bed? I crawl under t-the sand to nap and… err…
:RishiNH: Yeah, no, I don’t really do… sand…
:PunkNH: Then… err… where do we…?
:RishiNH: Hmm… well, what is it you want us to do, exactly?
:PunkNH: Err… y-you’re asking me!? I mean… um… I’ve been f-fantasying about t-this all day and… err… n-no, it’s stupid…
:RishiNH: Oh? Really? I’m sure it’s not stupid… tell me, and I might just make your fantasies come true~
:PunkNH: Um… w-well… I… I want you t-to use me…
:RishiNH: …use you?
:PunkNH: Do whatever you want to me. Use me like a toy while t-telling me how useless I am. Like I’m not even a person and… err… then t-throw me away like the t-trash I am… um…
:RishiNH:

…you have to admit, you didn’t expect that kind of request.
>>
No. 913105 ID: eeb7d9

Well... that is certainly doable. Have you ever done some shaming sex before?... no wait, stupid question. Go for it, treat him like the the pathetic little bitch he is. Your bitch now, mind you.
>>
No. 913123 ID: 91ee5f

>>913098
I mean, if he asked for it then go ahead and trash talk him. Just try not to go overboard, you don’t want to say anything too mean.

Although, this still doesn’t solve the problem of where you guys are gonna fuck. Do either of you have a couch for guests to sit on when they’re visiting? It’s not going to be comfortable, but it’ll be better than nothing!

If all else fails, then you can just deal with the sand and fuck Punk at his house, then wash yourself off when you go to your home.
>>
No. 913128 ID: b1b4f3

>>913098
Uh well first set up a safeword, obviously.
>>
No. 913148 ID: 556568

>>913128
This
>>
No. 913207 ID: df5c09

>>913123
>Although, this still doesn’t solve the problem of where you guys are gonna fuck.
Since it's doubtful Punk has a buddy with a acceptable guest bed (or primary bed) that would also let you two use it, how about a hotel? You got enough for a decent enough room for a day?
>>
No. 913208 ID: b1b4f3

Wait how can he even think of fucking on a SAND bed? Sex on the beach is a good drink but a bad idea.
Surely one of the two of you has a good sized chair and some towels? (also what the fuck, why does a Serpens not have a place to have sex with non-Serpens?)
>>
No. 913270 ID: 1301e8
File 154413076409.png - (65.14KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
913270

>You can just deal with the sand and fuck Punk at his house, then wash yourself off when you go to your home.
…yeah, no. You’ve tried doing on the beach once in your youth and you learned pretty quickly that getting sand in… certain areas is not very pleasant. Not only did it completely ruin the encounter itself, but the whole weekend as well.
>Wait how can he even think of fucking on a SAND bed? Sex on the beach is a good drink but a bad idea.
He is a Sakkilian, their species evolved on a planet covered mostly in sand, so of course they like doing it on it. They probably evolved some kind of protection against sand or something…
>Why does a Serpens not have a place to have sex with non-Serpens?
Because your pillow pile is still in some boxes somewhere, probably spread out all over your apartment, that’s why. Also, you’re kind of new to this whole Xeno thing, ergo you’re still have a few faults to deal with.
>Have you ever done some shaming sex before?
…you can’t say you have, actually. You’re kind of into making sure your partner enjoys themselves to the fullest… but if this is what he wants…

>First set up a safeword, obviously.
:RishiNH: First thing first, if you want me to stop or if I’m being too rough, just say… hmm… ba…nana?
:PunkNH: …the fuck is a banana?
:RishiNH: I’m not entirely sure? I think it’s some Hiver law term or something? Oh, and if you can’t talk, then just slap my hips a few times in quick succession and I’ll stop. You understand?
:PunkNH: Yeah, s-sure, banana and p-panicked slapping. Is this r-really necessary for-
>Go for it, treat him like the the pathetic little bitch he is. Your bitch now, mind you.
You grab a hold of his snout to silence him.
:RishiNH: Bitches don’t talk.
:PunkNH: Eh!?
:RishiNH: I said a bitch like you don’t talk until spoken too. So shut the fuck up and get on your knees.

You place your hands on his shoulders and force him to his knees in front of you. He barely makes even a token resistance as you do so.

>Although, this still doesn’t solve the problem of where you guys are gonna fuck.
:RishiNH: Fuck, if we can’t do it at your place or mine, where the fuck are we supposed to do it?
:PunkNH: W-we c-can just d-do it here?
:RishiNH: That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, bitch.

He tries to say something else, but you shut him up but smashing his snout into your crotch. Going by how red he’s starting to become and the sheepish smile, it’s clear he like being dominated like this.

>how about a hotel?
You really need to get a proper paycheck before you’ll even consider something as expensive as that!
>Do either of you have a couch for guests to sit on when they’re visiting?
:RishiNH: Most of my furniture are still unpacked so I can’t just fuck the shit out of you on pillow pile or anything… unless you have some worthless piece of garbage furniture lying around?
:PunkNH: M-my shack is a bit s-small so… um… c-can’t really fit a-
:RishiNH: You’re fucking worthless, you know that. The only thing you’re good for is sucking cock, isn’t it?

Letting your pants drop a bit, you let lose your still hardening Ovipositor from its prison. Punk is clearly curios about it and tries to get a closer look, which is a wish you comply with as you force his head close enough for you to use it as your personal cock stand.

>It's doubtful Punk has a buddy with an acceptable guest bed (or primary bed) that would also let you two use it…
:RishiNH: Well, I’m kind of new here, so I don’t really know anyone we can borrow a bed at… while you… I don’t even have to ask if a worthless fuck like you have any friends, do I?
:PunkNH:
:RishiNH: Though so. Hmm… maybe if I drag your worthless ass to that public bathroom they have in the building. No one fucking uses those anyway and it’s more than a worthless bitch like you deserve.

As fun as it is to grind against the top of his head, you’d really like to start this show in earnest… of course, your toy doesn’t seem to want to take the first step…

:RishiNH: I change my mind. You are fucking worthless at sucking cock as well.
:PunkNH: …fuck you.
:RishiNH: Huh? What was that, bitch?
:PunkNH: I SAID FUCK YOU! I’m not going to suck some fucking cock, you fucking ass faced dung heap of an officer! Stick it up your own fucking arse, you disgusting fucking twat!
:RishiNH: YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT, I-
:PunkNH: Oh, and you sound like a freaking broken record! Worthless, worthless, worthless… is that really the best fucking insult you can come up with, you fatass worm!?
:RishiNH: Oh, you fucking trollop, I got a bunch of insults, you… plebian?
:PunkNH: Those aren’t insults! I don’t even know what they mean, you fucking whore! Go suck on a fucking DICtionary, you fucking incompetent, slithering slut.
:RishiNH: Um…

For a second there you actually think he’s genuine angry, but then you spot him trying to unbutton his own pants without you noticing. That, and hasn’t used the safe word yet…

Still, you’re kind of bad with insults, aren’t you? You really aren’t used to dishing them out like this… hmm… think, Rishi, you have to have some really cruel ones that will shut this bitch up.

…or you can just grab his head and fuck his cute little face hard. That would keep him quiet.
>>
No. 913285 ID: 7aa6d2

>>913270
Tell him his hair makes him look like a rooster.
>>
No. 913295 ID: 91ee5f

>>913270
>I don’t even have to ask if a worthless fuck like you have any friends, do I?
>…
I think you might’ve gotten a little too personal there. You might’ve actually hurt his feelings a little bit.

>Oh, and you sound like a freaking broken record! Worthless, worthless, worthless…is that really the best fucking insult you can come up with, you fatass worm!?
He’s got a point, you’re repeating yourself too much.

>better insults?
Make fun of his feminine makeup and eyelashes? I don’t know.

Just remember that if he gives the signal to stop, you stop and immediately apologize if you went too far with the insults.
>>
No. 913314 ID: b1b4f3

Call him ugly, gutter trash, call his guitar a cheap toy for babies, ask why he's wearing a nose ring, those belong on cows not people-- say he's trying to look cool but he's nothing but a poser. Call him a whiny little shitlick that's not fit to clean your floorscales(feet analogue?) with his tongue. He should consider himself lucky that you're even touching him, much less letting him touch you.
Call him an egg-dump, a breeding slave, a cock warmer, a walking slab of meat.
>>
No. 913327 ID: 91ee5f

>>913314
Oh wow, yeah that’ll work.

>nose ring
Can we also add in that it’s a convenient handle to lead him around? And then we grab his nose ring and gently pull him closer?
>>
No. 913331 ID: c1212a

Grab him by the nosering, say that's no way to speak in front of his betters if he's that fucking dumb he doesn't understand you. Show him what he ought to use his mouth for.

Doesn't suck cock? too bad, this is an ovipositor, get to it.
>>
No. 913411 ID: a9af05

>>913270
>Don't understand big words
There's something you can insult. Tell him you'll come down to his level and use small words that he can understand.
>>
No. 913820 ID: 1301e8
File 154465179619.png - (65.14KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
913820

>I think you might’ve gotten a little too personal there. You might’ve actually hurt his feelings a little bit.
You know for a fact that he has friends… or at least, he told you he has friends. He might just not have been able to come up with a proper response, that’s all.
>Just remember that if he gives the signal to stop, you stop and immediately apologize if you went too far with the insults.
Well, of course, no need to say it twice.

>Insult him… then use his nose ring to your advantage.
:RishiNH: Oh, so you really are some uneducated gutter trash. Such inadequate proficiency in the technique of confabulation that you lack even the most basic refinement in your vocabulary. Then I’ll just have to come down to your level and use small words. Like pointing out that nose rings are for fucking animals and your hair makes you look like one.
:PunkNH: Hey! Don’t insult the hair, you fucki- ngg!?

You grab his nose ring and pull him, gently as not to hurt him, against your crotch. He doesn’t even try to resist as you practically force him to kiss your hard member.

:RishiNH: That is no way to speak to your betters, you bitch. You’re not even fit to lick my tail scales, you useless fuck, so you should consider yourself lucky that I’m even touching you, let alone letting you touch me. Now, start using that mouth of your for something useful.
:PunkNH: …I-I d-don’t… s-suck c-cock…
:RishiNH: You don’t suck cock? Why, to fucking bad, because this is a fucking ovipositor. Now get to it or do I have to hurt a bitch?
:PunkNH:

He lets his tongue travel the whole length of your member, making you shiver a bit as it wrap itself around the base of it before making another journey across it.

:RishiNH: See? That wasn’t too hard… but you’re nothing but a fucking quick egg-dump, so start acting like one!
:PunkNH: Huh, wha-
>>
No. 913821 ID: 1301e8
File 154465181049.png - (72.14KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
913821

With the help of his nose ring, you put your tip against his lips and force yourself inside. He clearly have no idea what he is doing as you hilt yourself against his face. His tongue barely moves as you slide over it deep into his throat.

“By the f-fucking tides, y-you’re not even f-fit to be a breeding s-slave… y-you’re lucky I’m… nngg... augmented down t-there, or t-those freaking teeth of yours would hurt…”
‘Mff…’

You slam into him hard enough for the back of his head to hit the table, before pulling away to make sure he didn’t get hurt too badly. He doesn’t seem to mind, because as soon as you stop fucking his throat he grabs your hips and forces you to plow into his snout even harder. When you find a steady pace he lets go of you and start jerking himself off.

“ T-that’s r-right… y-you’re worthless at anything b-but… mmm… being a cock warmer. You’re just a walking slab of m-meat for me to use and throw away…”
‘…mff…’

Your offices is filled by the sound of his whole body hitting the table as you thrust into him, coupled with the wet sounds of your ovipositor pulling out of his mouth before getting forced down his throat yet again.

“Fuck… I’m g-going to pump y-your full of eggs, d-dump my e-egg sack down your throat and y-you’ll love it, l-like t-the good little incubator you are… t-then I’m just going to throw you away like the fucking trash you are after I’m done fi- huh?”


Your comm-implant beeps in your head as a message from Lily suddenly appears.

:LilyNH: (Hi? This is Lily. Your client? You wanted to talk to me, right? I’m kind of on a schedule, but I got half an hour free right now. I can come over in just a few minutes. Or do you want to take it over the comm?)

…you do need to talk to Lily about the case, don’t you? But you are far from done playing with your new boy toy so you really don’t want to rush dumping your egg sacks into him. Hmm… decisions, decisions…
>>
No. 913859 ID: eeb7d9

I mean... you can do both? Just make it sound like you are exercising or something.
>>
No. 913863 ID: c1212a

Haul him up so you're face to face and clamp his mouth shut. Tell him he better not make a sound or you'll shove your tail so far into him he won't believe it, even while it's happening. Then answer lily, using the slower pace to let punk get used to you gently. Don't start moving until you hang up though, he can wait.
>>
No. 913881 ID: 91ee5f

>>913821
>Lily calling
>I can come over in just a few minutes. Or do you want to take it over the comm?
Well this sucks.

You should tell her about the police discovering Xaby is an SAI, but you can’t tell her over the comm because the cops could be monitoring her comms, since Xaby came to New Horizon with her family and they could get in trouble for smuggling Xaby here.

But you can’t exactly have her come over right now with Punk wrapped around your ovipositor!

>>913859
That’s pretty risky. If Rishi isn’t careful, she might accidentally send Lily some trash talk meant for Punk! And that will probably lead to a very big misunderstanding!
>>
No. 913926 ID: 91ee5f

>>913881
Ok, I’ve thought about it and you should just give Lily an update over comms.

Just tell her that you’ve hit a dead end and someone said that they’ll get you some new info by tomorrow, so the only thing you can do is wait and hope the info leads you somewhere. Sorry about not having better news than that, but you’re not giving up and you’ll keep looking tomorrow!
>>
No. 913930 ID: b1b4f3

Send her a text reply, giving her an update on the case. Tell her you're busy right now but you'll let her know if you finish up in time to talk to her.

Speaking of finishing up, be merciful. Don't force an egg down his throat, this is his first time with a phallus in his mouth(how is he not gagging already? Maybe Sakkilians have less of a gag reflex). Pull out a bit and let him have it in his mouth instead.
If he hasn't finished himself off by then how about you give him some help with that. Lick his dick until it's nice and wet then sit on it. You can tell him he's doing it wrong and you'll just have to do it for him. What an idiot, failing such a simple task. You're surprised he can keep his job, but maybe his boss feels sorry for him. Or maybe his boss is using him just like you are? That reminds you, you think after this you're gonna introduce him to your friends so they can take turns using him before throwing him out on the street.
>>
No. 913934 ID: 91ee5f

>>913930
>Speaking of finishing up, be merciful. Don't force an egg down his throat
But he wants us to be forceful with him!

>Lick his dick
Rishi doesn’t have a mouth or a tongue. She can’t do that.
>>
No. 913944 ID: b1b4f3

>>913934
I remember seeing a tongue on a Serpens before?
>>
No. 913946 ID: 91ee5f

>>913944
Maybe there’s a mod for that? But whatever it is, Rishi doesn’t have it.
>>
No. 914026 ID: eeb7d9

>>913934
Wait, they don't have mouths? How do they eat? Fotosintesis?
If Rishi doesn't have an mouth, she can use her tits? She does have that.
>>
No. 914028 ID: a9af05

>>914026
Is this your first Kaktus quest? Serpents have a liquid only diet and they absorb it through their skin.
>>
No. 914035 ID: 4294c6

>>914026
Your name got fucked up again, dude.
>>
No. 914052 ID: eeb7d9

>>914035
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! Thanks for making me notice mate.

>>914028
I only participated in this one and the last one. And only read Strange Bedfellows i think it was?

So i probably never pay attention to to that, or i didn't find the part where it is explained. So yeah i am basically a newcomer in Kaktus stories.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason