[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 934026)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3163 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155885108255.png - (15.15KB , 1600x712 , THE THING.png )
934026 No. 934026 ID: 78dbfb

Expand all images
>>
No. 934027 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885110323.png - (33.17KB , 720x524 , 1.png )
934027

>>
No. 934028 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885111337.png - (9.84KB , 720x524 , 2.png )
934028

>>
No. 934029 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885112399.png - (19.96KB , 720x524 , 3.png )
934029

>>
No. 934030 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885113169.png - (18.01KB , 720x524 , 4.png )
934030

>>
No. 934031 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885114450.png - (18.23KB , 720x524 , 5.png )
934031

>>
No. 934032 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885115445.png - (31.14KB , 720x524 , 6.png )
934032

>>
No. 934034 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885117584.png - (17.24KB , 1760x1280 , wake up.png )
934034

...
>>
No. 934035 ID: 78dbfb
File 155885126153.png - (66.03KB , 1760x1280 , get up you stupid cat.png )
934035

It's midday.
Maybe you should try and find a better sleeping surface than a purely wooden bed that won't keep you up until dawn.
>>
No. 934036 ID: b1b4f3

>>934035
Go buy a mattress. Or a bunch of straw if those aren't invented yet.
>>
No. 934037 ID: 094652

What's our itinerary and why should we care?
>>
No. 934038 ID: 55e19a

You get these sort of dreams often?
>>
No. 934039 ID: e8f59c

Update your dream diary. Get brunch.
>>
No. 934046 ID: 91ee5f

>>934036
>>934039
Both of these.
>>
No. 934048 ID: f3310b

So you're saying... the embrace of the hard wood did not allow your mind to calm down?
>>
No. 934049 ID: 977456

For now, just get some dirt and spread it around. The Dirt'll conform to your shape somewhat and can be pushed out of the way for some faux-give. But you'll need some wooden walls to keep the dirt in. If you are building walls anyway, may as well pop on a lid so that you can sleep in without the light waking you. Just a nice comfy little wooden sleeping-booth without the need for any complicated frames or expensive stuffings nor pest-attracting organic matter.
>>
No. 934078 ID: 78dbfb
File
Removed

>>934036
Unfortunately, you don't have any money. Given you live in a church in a city in the desert, going outside with as much fur as you have isn't fun. You get a little bit of money through donations, but that's for stuff like food and books and some medical supplies.
>>934039
What dreams?
But that "brunch" idea sounds really good...fortunately, living next to the coast supplies the church with enough fish. Mostly for you, though. Sometimes you wish there was something else to eat for everything but dinner.
>>934049
Now why, in the name of heaven, would you build a dirt coffin?
>>
No. 934079 ID: 78dbfb
File 155889856238.png - (69.68KB , 1760x1280 , u1.png )
934079

(Oops, uploaded the small version)
>>
No. 934080 ID: bcc41d

Have brunch, then do the dailies.
>>
No. 934081 ID: f3310b

What do you eat for dinner then? Also, why do you live in a church in the first place? Are you religious or something?

Get a good meal. You'll need to fill up because it's time to pack up and go on a journey!
>>
No. 934088 ID: 8eaf98

>>934031 >>934030 >>934029 >>934028 >>934027
Any explanations on these (almost certainly what >>934039 meant by dreams) or is this the first you are hearing (seeing?) of these too?
How does the church stay that much cooler than outside?
How hot is it?
Can you sleep during the day and go out at night?
Do I have more questions this second? No.
>>
No. 934092 ID: 78dbfb
File 155890861762.png - (3.00KB , 176x128 , aaa.png )
934092

>>934088
>>
No. 934095 ID: 977456

Oooh, a coffin! That is a great idea! Dying in your sleep seems like the best death option. While preventing other deaths in an ongoing problem, being prepared for the planned outcome is easy!

Have you heard that some seemingly solid things can melt over long periods of time? You can see it in pitch drops and really ancient glass. It may look like a long-term problem, but the damage is occurring constantly and can only be prevented through constant effort. It would be just terrible if all the church's valuable iconography was warped, so make sure to flip it the other way up every morning to reverse the melting from the previous day.

By the way, cats are nominally nocturnal, so staying up all night was a really good idea! Even if your ridiculously loud white pelt will make stea snea not-waking-people difficult.

But yeah, brunch and dailies now that you're up.
>>
No. 934135 ID: 78dbfb
File 155892972208.png - (21.60KB , 1760x1280 , u2a.png )
934135

You could probably just...ask to borrow a coffin from the priest if you were crazy enough to make that into your bed, but for now you're just going to get a clean set of clothes.
>>
No. 934136 ID: 78dbfb
File 155893017726.png - (21.51KB , 1760x1280 , u2b.png )
934136

...and get something to eat, of course.
Instead of just fish...a fish sandwich.

While you are naturally nocturnal, you kinda have to help out around the church.

>>934088
Well, it's...inside. Unfortunately, living in Nantgarth, one of the three cities specializing in pyromancy that happens to be a desert next to the ocean, outside isn't an option when some festivals are going on or when some shops decide to have a big sale. Or, well, until the heavens decide to give the city some clouds or rain.
Those are good days to be outside.

As for why a church?
You...aren't quite old enough to legally own your own place. Even if you did, all you know how to do in basic janitorial work and carpentry.
Stuff like mechanical things is pretty cool, though.
>>
No. 934147 ID: b1b4f3

Okay, who else lives here? Who's your favorite person?
>>
No. 934148 ID: 745eba

Hey, carpentry's an expert skill, and useful too

A carpenter built your fucking bed after all
>>
No. 934160 ID: 977456

If you could add some needlework to your carpentry you could upgrade your bed to a hammock, and maybe work up to furniture with padding and cushions and suchlike. Those sell for a lot, don't they?
And sowing is a valuable skill for surgery... and similar fields...
>>
No. 934167 ID: f3310b

>old enough
So, how old are you then? And what's the maturation age?

If you don't like this place, then why not leave? Go on a journey?
>>
No. 934237 ID: 78dbfb
File 155901289496.png - (236.55KB , 4160x4160 , map.png )
934237

>>934147
Oh, you're the only other person that lives here at the moment.
Some people calling themselves adventurers stop by sometimes, but other than that, the church just has a room for wounded when the annoying small hospital gets full.
Favorite person? Uhh...well, probably the guard that watches the church. He's super nutty about religion, but I guess that's what makes this place so safe.
>>934148
You actually built your bed. Before then, you just slept on dirty clothes.
>>934160
The most you know how to do is fix some tears in your clothes. Not enough material around to really warrant practicing, though.
>>934167
Oh! Well, you're currently 17, and you're legally an adult at 18, so not too much longer until you can start being your own person.
Though, you would probably move to Yarrin instead of staying in a giant desert.
While a journey may seem like a smart move, you don't really know where you'd go. If you had more of a reason to get up and go, then that'd be more of a priority.
>>
No. 934261 ID: 977456

What do people do with discarded cloth? It has got to wear down to uselessness eventually, can be teased apart for thread, and practise on delicate threadbare cloth would be frustrating but train your precision nicely. Also, fragile cloth can become less fragile if many layers are sewn together. You might get some usable material from it if your standards are low enough...
>>
No. 934263 ID: 15a025

Before adventuring out, what can you tell us about yourself? You've mentioned you live here at the church, but what is it you here? Are you training to learn something, or practicing your faith?

On that topic, is the religion around here?
>>
No. 934372 ID: f3310b

Anyone around here that could teach you some adventuring skills? Also, ever tried learning pyromancy?

Do you have any friends?
>>
No. 934396 ID: 78dbfb
File 155916405182.png - (103.22KB , 1760x1280 , update.png )
934396

>>934263
Your name is Isador Hakkol. You were not born here in Nantgarth, but moved here from western Yarrin after your parents were accused of necromancy. You aren't sure if they ever did anything like that, but that was YEARS ago at this point. You don't feel like going deeper into that story.
You aren't practicing anything, you were just offered a place to stay and food to eat in return for work.
There's two religions that worship the same God, but you can't remember the names of them, if they even have names. One of them, the comparably really tiny one, is a lot less...paranoid? Fanatic? Extreme?
You aren't particularly religious, so almost all of it goes over your head.
>>934372
Learning pyromancy? You've tried, but with absolutely no results. A person typically only is able to learn one kind of magic, so either you're able to do something else, or...nothing at all.

Friends? No, not really. People around Nantgarth are a bit...strange. Namely, some of them are really insistent on trying to pet you whenever they come.

Reflecting on your entire life so far after moving here, you really do need to get out some. Shit.
...
You now understand the importance of getting up and doing something that isn't wasting away in a church.
>>
No. 934397 ID: b1b4f3

Alright, try out a bunch of other types of magic then. What are the various magic types people can learn?
>>
No. 934401 ID: bcc41d

>>934396
Get up and do something that isn't wasting away in a church.

...after you've done your daily chores, of course. Always good to have 'food and a place to stay' to fall back to in case getting up and out doesn't work out.

Really sounds like you're keen for adventuring. What are the opportunities for adventurers around here in desert ville? And if there are no opportunities, where's the closest?

Can you handle yourself in a fight? Have you trained with the zealot guard before?
>>
No. 934403 ID: a9af05

>>934396
>Namely, some of them are really insistent on trying to pet you whenever they come.
That means they don't see you as a threat and they think you're cute.

But if you're getting sick of it, then just politely ask them to not do that.

>What do?
Get off your lazy ass and go find something to do.
>>
No. 934406 ID: 977456

"Accused" of necromancy? Why, specifically, is necromancy a bad thing? All I know of it is that it is good for cheap labour. Did the trade-unions get it outlawed?
>>
No. 934453 ID: f3310b

It sounds like you need to set some goals for your life. You wouldn't want to die without achieving anything, would you?

So what do you want? Fame? Fortune? Girls?

Go find some people to talk to. Or go listen to rumors.
>>
No. 934656 ID: 78dbfb
File 155943980830.png - (98.66KB , 1760x1280 , u4.png )
934656

>>934397
People can learn, well...every type of magic, you supposed. You haven't delved too deep into the world of magic, though, even though it's all around you.
>>934401
Honestly?
While adventuring seems a little pointless, getting out and going somewhere else sounds like a vastly better option. As for options, probably just helping out on ships or fishing.
Closest opportunities? Reasonably, around Leurbost. It's far cooler there, and has a large amount of ships that come in and out, so getting to wherever isn't hard.
>>934406
Necromancy has been somewhat recently deemed as a force of pure evil. The churches around Yarrin apparently had a talk with the king and there were some crusades, but you aren't sure of the exact details. You just know that a lot of people died. Something to do with the northwest being a "land of unholy cultists!"
>>934453
You seek...comfort, really. A quiet-ish life that gives you meaning in the world. Right now, getting out of the desert seems to be a good start.

So, you begin to pack up your things, said things being...clothes, a necklace, and a jug of water. You take the time to briefy write a note on some scrap parchment, explaining that it's best that you leave to find a better place, at the least.
>>
No. 934657 ID: 78dbfb
File 155943983140.png - (18.32KB , 1760x1280 , u4b.png )
934657

Also, you aren't cute.
>>
No. 934658 ID: b1b4f3

>>934657
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
...uh, you're packing? Shouldn't you be waiting until you're 18?

Whatever, head northwest, join the necromancers. Fuck the haters.
>>
No. 934662 ID: 91ee5f

>>934656
>packing up
Shouldn’t you bring a weapon of some kind? You never know what’ll happen during your travels and having a weapon to protect yourself is something you should have!
>>
No. 934666 ID: 0efe8e

In a world that will ultimately die and rot, the only way to lead a meaningful life is to master death.

WE MUST JOIN THE NECROMANCERS!
>>
No. 934678 ID: 094652

I say join the necros. If you don't 'live' to see things through, the consequences of your efforts will inevitably be twisted towards ends you don't like.
>>
No. 934681 ID: 977456

I have heard that warm rocks in the sun are a great source of comfort. Especially when combined with sleep. You should try that.

>become a necromancer to live forever
There is no guarantee that self-necromancy has been nor can be developed. If you could though...
>>
No. 934684 ID: 78dbfb
File 155945169121.png - (67.44KB , 1760x1280 , u5.png )
934684

You pause and think for a moment.
Partially as where to go, but partially about...becoming a necromancer.

Really?
Of all things you've learned from being in a church, why would you WANT to be a necromancer, of all things?
You cringe at the thought a bit, shaking your head as you remember the guards kicking down your front door, seizing your parents as they are accused of necromancy for the second time.
No. Not after that. Not after two places were wiped out by the Yarrin military.
>>
No. 934686 ID: b1b4f3

For revenge, of course.
>>
No. 934687 ID: 0efe8e

One reason to take up necromancy is to prevent something like what happened to your parents from happening to others. By taking up the study of necromancy not from an archaic mystical view but as a science you can shine a light on the "dark" practices and through knowledge and understanding better the world.
>>
No. 934688 ID: 0efe8e

also there is no quieter life than publishing years of research and going home to have your skeleton butler make you a martini
>>
No. 934689 ID: 0efe8e

And for the whole "things learned in a church"
a church is a house of prayer not of knowledge.
You should form opinions of things for yourself and not let others tell you how you should feel about things.
>>
No. 934690 ID: 891b91

You know, if necromancers didn't exist, your parents wouldn't have suffered their grisly fate. Revenge is risky and unrewarding, and there's little chance you can convince the powers that be that necromancy isn't a bad thing -- you're just a single tigerman, after all!

No, the answer is clear: you must make your life's purpose to wipe necromancy from the world. You must become a paladin. (Or whatever your world's equivalent of a paladin is.)
>>
No. 934695 ID: 094652

Throughout the world there is an ecosystem. It multiplies, it dies. It breathes through trade and thinks through faith. Some parts are far more important than others, yet without a sufficient diversity the sum is a dying pile of organs.

And it can grow ill with diseases.

Necromancers are what you would call a cancer. They refuse to die, and they refuse to obey the laws around them. Mainly because some of these laws order them to die, and then bring others under their heel to refuse death along with them, draining the resources of the world and strangling its pathways until the whole ecosystem is threatened to come to a screeching, violent halt. Yet somewhere in that mass of chaos lies a secret. Those that cannot die are surprisingly good test subjects. And in the process of gaining knowledge about life, disease, and death, comes a general increase in the benefits of all entities involved in the ecosystem.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that necromancers don't belong in regular society.
Because they belong in a society they change for themselves. Maybe even for the better.
>>
No. 934701 ID: 0efe8e

>>934695
yeah but not all necromancers refuse death, some believe that death is a necessary part of life that should be accepted but that one should still aid those who live until their bones have reduced to dust.
Most beliefs around the world take issue with thing like necromancy because it's "disrespectful" to the dead.
>>
No. 934707 ID: 977456

Can you do a handstand? Bet you can!

>necromancers are naughty?
Ehh, there are several ways that necromancy can be bad.
Politics: They can raise militias, aristocracy hates this. They meddle with the dearly departed, peasants hate this. They undercut conventional manpower, business hates this. They are an easy target.
Balance: Magic is the currency of The Powers that Be. Necromancy, regardless of how it is used, is "Evil" magic and grants power to The Forces of Evil.
Propagation: Necromancy involves the imperfectly efficient production or import of necromantic energy. The more tame zombies that are made, the more wild zombies that spontaneously animate and rampage.
Hygiene: Some things that kill people are contagious. Some necromancers do not practise proper quarantine upon human corpses...
Sanity: Everyone who spends enough time around mindless skeletons realises that they are better company than humans are. They inevitably engage upon the noble quest of converting the populace for the better.
Insanity: Nobody wants to leave their undead friends. Eventually they all want to ride the immortality train. This means replacing your brain with a magic rock. Human minds are not designed to operate on magic rocks...

Given that there is no evidence for any of these, I gotta assume that the church are just turbo-lame bigots who aren't real enough to get with the times yo.
>>
No. 934726 ID: 58b4f3

>>934657
Yes you are! You can't deny it!
>>
No. 934771 ID: 8eaf98

>>934726
Going to need to second this, you most certainly are the cute! If you do not want to be called cute I could stop I suppose
>>
No. 934817 ID: 78dbfb
File
Removed

a time of a timeskip to get things going a little faster
You shake thoughts out of your mind until one sits and settles for a moment.
Being a PALADIN. While you don't really feel slaughtering people is good, it's certainly more reasonable than your subconscious trying to bring you into something you're probably not even capable of doing in the first place. Well, first, you'd have to know a thing or two about fighting, and...being religious? You think that's a paladin-y thing to do, anyways.

You let out a little growl for a moment as you imagine the words "cute paladin" in your mind, fur raising up a little bit. You totally are aren't cute!

Oh, the sun's setting! You can already feel the air around you becoming cooler and more friendly to you and your fairly bushy pelt. Now's the time to get out and do stuff.
>>
No. 934818 ID: 78dbfb
File 155962759037.png - (18.38KB , 1760x1280 , u6.png )
934818

damn it i did it again
>>
No. 934820 ID: b1b4f3

How exactly is becoming a paladin more likely than becoming a necromancer?
>>
No. 934827 ID: 977456

Your fur's getting a bit shaggy there. Might want to lick yourself for a while.

All else aside, magic would be pretty nice to have. You should try sensing your aptitude. Just close your eyes, sit down, and sense if there is anything momentous out there thrumming in sympathy with your soul. Like, the glorious radience of the sun, waiting to rise. The boundless potential of the endless oceans of bones from the ages, waiting, stilled, beneath your feet, desperate for the chance to rise. The brilliant gaseous laserbeams assembling within your large intestines...
You must have some sort of magic potential, just find out what it is and then you can work from there.
>>
No. 934837 ID: 8eaf98

I see so you don't want to be cute, that will require some changes, your frustration about it is just making it worse. To be clear: it is making you more cute.
you are also probably going to want a better idea of what a paladin IS before you commit to being one. Would suck to find out you do not want to be a pally after it is too late.
>>
No. 934861 ID: 891b91

>>934817
Well, where to? Do you know where you might want to go to start on your journey to paladindom? Farnworth appears to be the nearest major city, so maybe you should head there.

>>934818
Also, investigate that snake fellow in the background who seems to be staring at you.

>>934820
At the very least, the powers that be probably won't murder him just for wanting to become a paladin.
>>
No. 934872 ID: a9af05

>>934818
So cute.
>>
No. 935171 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156002888849.png - (39.90KB , 1760x1280 , u7.png )
935171

Snake fellow...?
That's not...
>>
No. 935174 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156002917475.png - (88.37KB , 1760x1280 , u7b.png )
935174

Oh.

Well...you have some options right about now.

A) Get the fuck out of there before whatever he's doing happens.
B) Confront the creepy dude
C) watch

this fits right about now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZk7QnPnoZw[/spoiler]
>>
No. 935177 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156002993580.png - (34.56KB , 1760x1280 , u7b.png )
935177

And by right now, you mean RIGHT. NOW.
>>
No. 935178 ID: 094652

First, ask if he will accept surrender.

If he stays silent, run like hell.
>>
No. 935182 ID: f3310b

This seems to be some sort of misunderstanding. Look behind yourself to see if there's someone else that the dude might be interested in.
If there's no one else, then look to your left and your right, and then point to your chest with a finger to confirm that the dude is actually interested specifically in you.

If he says something interesting (that doesn't involve your death), then B
Otherwise A
>>
No. 935186 ID: b1b4f3

Oh look he brought friends.
C.
>>
No. 935195 ID: e6b8d9

There are many possible reasons that come to mind as to why a necromancer just whipped out his magic and raised skeletons in a middle of city that's strongly anti-necromancy and the vast majority of those reasons are bad and you do not want to be anywhere near them.

A! NOPE outta here as fast as you can run, putting as many buildings and things between this necromancer and you as possible. If there's a place you know is full of those who can face him, then alert 'em as you run past. I'd suggest running to the docks and jumping on a ship. If there's no ship available, get in a rowboat and row out to sea. If no rowboat is available, dive into the ocean and start swimming. (I'm not serious. Do not try to swim across the ocean.) Put all the distance you possibly can between this necromancer and you.
>>
No. 935200 ID: 15a025

A.
There wouldn't happen to be any paladins in this town, would there? If so, go find them and get help.
>>
No. 935202 ID: a9af05

A
>>
No. 935210 ID: 91ee5f

A
>>
No. 935212 ID: 977456

Challenge them to a dance-off. They may have the backup-dancers, but you. Have. The skills!
Open with Cat-like Tread. Nobody expect The Gilbert and Inquisition!
>>
No. 935597 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040230730.png - (40.87KB , 1760x1280 , u8.png )
935597

You waste no time, immediately turning around and making a run for it, using all of that feline agility you've got in you!
>>
No. 935598 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040248476.png - (61.68KB , 1760x1280 , u8a.png )
935598

You only manage to get about five feet before something latches on to your boot and HARD.
You hit the sand with a thud, wincing as you feel something in your leg twist in a way it shouldn't...but that's the least of your worries. You feel adrenaline fill your body, feeling even more powerful. You desperately try to escape the hand digging into your leg, but it seems to be too late.
>>
No. 935599 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040267855.png - (17.28KB , 1760x1280 , u8b.png )
935599

As you stare into the eyes of death reincarnated, a surge of...something else fills you, your body tensing up, seemingly as it to brace yourself.
>>
No. 935601 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040273482.png - (20.54KB , 1760x1280 , u8c.png )
935601

>>
No. 935602 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040277565.png - (196.16KB , 1760x1280 , u8d.png )
935602

>>
No. 935603 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040280199.png - (6.52KB , 1760x1280 , u8d2.png )
935603

...
>>
No. 935605 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156040307517.png - (184.51KB , 1760x1280 , u8e.png )
935605

You start to return to consciousness, feeling your body strapped down at your midsection, for some reason.

brain please stop fucking up i beg you
>>
No. 935606 ID: b1b4f3

>>935605
Look around, ask nearest person what happened.
>>
No. 935608 ID: 977456

Start making Bone Puns.
>>
No. 935611 ID: 8eaf98

>>935605
obtain higher resolution eyes to better assess the situation
>>
No. 935614 ID: 094652

Mewl pathetically
Can I haz frees?
>>
No. 935634 ID: 726b70

Do you know of anyone in the town that owns a dungeon?
>>
No. 936756 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156118361355.png - (73.16KB , 1760x1280 , u9.png )
936756

As you start to come back to consciousness, your subconscious takes the wheel for a moment, forcing you to let out a meow.
A moment of embarrassment later and you really try to assess the situation.
Fortunately, someone walks into the room, dressed in...Oh, it's a nurse, it seems.

"Oh, you're awake!" she says, standing by the bedside.

You ask the nurse what happened, a bit panicked.

"You're the one from Nantgarth, correct?"

"Yeah," you respond.

"The guards were tipped off about a siege there, and they thought it was you until you were apparently giving quite the lightshow when they tried to pick you up."

Huh. You got lucky.

"Wwwwhere am I?" you ask, the nurse having hinted at him being elsewhere.

"Accrington Hospital. You've been asleep for four days now." The nurse soon unbinds you, quite clear that you aren't going to accidentally zap someone.
>>
No. 936762 ID: 977456

>you aren't going to accidentally zap someone
Well that just won't do! Great Universal Will of Static Electricity! I call upon you to grant your bounteous presence upon this forlorn feline! I mean, between the bedding and the fur...

That aside, You are likely hungry, dirty, and in desperate need of a latrine. Deal with such matters, likely not in that order.
>>
No. 936802 ID: f2136e

Accrington? Wow, that's pretty far.

This is fine.

Ask her what you should do. Where can you go?
>>
No. 936804 ID: b1b4f3

So you're a lightning mage then?
>>
No. 936811 ID: 422cea

Black and white tiger pattern, inherent electromancy?

Have you by chance heard of an ancient deity known as Byakko? Is there a distant land somewhere ruled by individuals known as shogun and samurai?

...Wait, your'e literally hundreds if not thousands of miles/kilometers away from where you started. HOW?
>>
No. 936860 ID: 765049

Perhaps you should mention the super Evil looking dude you were trying to flee from? Presumably they were the one sieging the place.

Also, apparently you can do lightning magic? Cool
>>
No. 936885 ID: 977456

Have intrusive thoughts about sowing assorted body-parts together then animating them with lightning magic while crying "It's alive. It's Alive!".
>>
No. 938785 ID: 6a2d5d
File 156281145592.png - (77.06KB , 1760x1280 , update.png )
938785

You...are, indeed a lightning mage. You don't think you being a tiger has anything to do with it, but that's a cool coincidence, you think.

HOW you got here...by boat, probably. And...no, you haven't heard of this made-up deity. As far as you know, there's only one god.

You ask the nurse what you should do.

"That's...something for you to decide. But, you probably need to eat."
And eat probably should.

It isn't much longer before you are let out, now standing in front of the hospital, with significantly more buildings than Nantgarth.

You see a couple things you can go ahead and do right off the bat.

A) Eat at the in.
B) Go to one of the city's magic shops.
C) Go to the blacksmith's shop.
D) Look around some more.
>>
No. 938786 ID: 0fae41

Look around some more. Maybe you'll find a food cart.
>>
No. 938787 ID: 2df440

D
>>
No. 938788 ID: 2efb25

D. Let's see what else this town has to offer.
>>
No. 938789 ID: b1b4f3

B. New mage needs supplies.
>>
No. 938792 ID: e7c7d3

B. See if you you can't get a cool lightning rod staff.

Hey, just wanted to say that this scene looks neat!
>>
No. 938796 ID: 78bce9

Eat. You hunger.
>>
No. 938803 ID: 765049

A: Nobody thinks well on an empty stomach.
>>
No. 938926 ID: 58ee15

A
Because all the money on you is weighing you down.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason