[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 937618)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3897 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156181369547.png - (227.44KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
937618 No. 937618 ID: 1301e8

“They are just a bunch of stupid beasts, nothing more. You don’t exact vengeance on a stupid mutt, you exact vengeance on its master that trained it. Find whoever led those things to our village and bring them to Justice! That’s the only way we’ll have our retribution.”
-Corvus Inkfeather.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/First_Day_of_Harvest
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/120031.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 937619 ID: 1301e8
File 156181371064.png - (61.38KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
937619

:EmaFoS: -though, they are slightly to baggy and short, so they probably fit Elric better. Elric the wizard… heh, I like the sound of that.
:OranFoS: I’m more concerned how they managed to grab a wizard out of all people.
:EmaFoS: Anyone can be caught with their pants down, Oran. Literally in this case.
:OranFoS: And what kind of wizard will you be? You can’t cast magic?
:EmaFoS: I’ll be a wizard that specializes in making people disappear! Duh!
:OranFoS: …r-right…

>Good at sneaking? I thought we picked the warrior archetype?
You’re even better at punching people than sneaking.
>Hardest fight: Terroza’s fat ass? She wasn’t fat, she was all muscle!
Well, whatever she used to be, she’s just fat now.
>Friends are not food!
…that depends on your perspective… and how hungry you are.

>134 enemies?! Really? How come?
Apparently, someone doesn’t like you snooping around about… Dalriver? Or the stones? Or… um… because you slew that vampire? Is their nest filled with 134 vampires, maybe? Wait, where are you even getting these numbers from!?
>Word is most likely spreading. We've been mostly very careful, but making high profile targets like vivian and terroza vanish into thin air doesn't mean no one's gonna notice their sudden absence from reality.
Or because you’re eating people. Yeah, that’s probably it.
>>
No. 937620 ID: 1301e8
File 156181371890.png - (25.51KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
937620

Yesterday, you managed to grab enough clothes to outfit all your forms, which means you now have more freedom of which form you can use and when. Even then, you cannot forget your main goals right now. Let’s see… what do you need to do today…

-You need to bring whoever attacked your village to Justice…
-You might want to find those stones the masked person, Yate, asked for. A lot of people seem to want them, making them valuable in more ways than one.
-You also need to check the library for information about Dalriver, your village.
-You promised to meet that Uredo again today, while the sun is up.
-Kr’inka also mentioned that the nomads might know something.
-You need to eat the Baroness, too. She belongs in your tummy, after all.

You also promised a double date with Karn and Alisa, so you better ask Oran out now before Karn gets here and complicate things.
:OranFoS: Um… a-a d-date? Err… I mean… it’s kind of raining nails outside right now so…

He’s right. It’s raining quite heavily outside… but there doesn’t seem to very windy, so an umbrella will probably be enough to shield us from the worst of it.

:EmaFoS: Hey, I’m sure they have plenty of stuff to do indoors… or at least in tents?
:OranFoS: Also, I kind of promised… err… Tunu that I would h-help her look f-for Tana in t-the sewers so…
:EmaFoS: …but we both know where Tana is right now, and it isn’t in the sewers.
:OranFoS: We k-know that, but she doesn’t. So… s-sorry… I c-can’t come.
:EmaFoS: Really?
:OranFoS: Err… so hey, y-you hungry? You haven’t had breakfast yet, r-right?
:EmaFoS: I don’t need to eat breakfast anymore, Oran, you know that.
:OranFoS: I k-know. I was a-actually thinking a-about… um… y-you k-know… i-if y-you’re hungry, I c-can always… you c-can always… um… I’m h-here? If y-you’re hungry, I mean?
:EmaFoS: Thanks for the offer, but I was planning on digesting Tertian actually. Already eaten him after all. But if I get peckish later I can always grab you then.
:OranFoS: T-THAT’S N-NOT WHAT I MEANT! AT ALL!
:EmaFoS: Or maybe that Hiver is on the… menu… wait…

Where is that hiver you ate yesterday? The one that was super high? You can’t feel her inside you anymore?

:SwordFoS: It seems that the Hiver lady you consumed yesterday have died under the night. I believe she suffered from some kind of overdose?
:EmaFoS: (Seriously? She… after I already ate her? How rude…)

Well, you guess you’ll have to be content with just absorbing Tertian then?
>>
No. 937623 ID: 91ee5f

>>937620
>But if I get peckish later I can always grab you then.
>T-THAT’S N-NOT WHAT I MEANT! AT ALL!
Oran was offering to have sex with you, Ema! Don’t scare him like that!

It might be good to get started on collecting protein for a Serpent form that doesn’t look like Tana. That way you don’t have to worry about randomly running into Tunu and failing to make up a story on how you’re not Tana.

>It seems that the Hiver lady you consumed yesterday have died under the night. I believe she suffered from some kind of overdose?
But did you still get her form? If so, that means you’ve already ate and you should wait a little longer on absorbing Tertian.
>>
No. 937626 ID: eeb7d9

>But did you still get her form? If so, that means you’ve already ate and you should wait a little longer on absorbing Tertian.
I think she just died inside her, as morbid as that sounds. So, technically, Ema didn't consume her. It would be safe to consume Tertian now.

If they are going to look around the sewers, tell them to be careful and don't stick around more than necessary, especially overnight, it is dangerous. With the vampires and whatever there is in the sewers too.

How does Oran smell now, has he calmed down?
>>
No. 937631 ID: b1b4f3

>>937620
Oran is suggesting you fuck.
Go for it. Karn will probably interrupt you again though. Ask him if he has a preference for what form. Also does he have a room with an actual lock on the door?

>hiver is dead, inside you
Well shit. I guess we aren't getting a Hiver form just yet.

Priority today is the Uredo, then the library, then we should probably start trying to find an angle to get to the Baroness. She has the stones, and she needs to die as well.
>>
No. 937640 ID: a9af05

>>937620
>Oran
Did you show him that vampire tongue? What did he have to say about that?

>That's not what I meant!
Ema, you moron! Oran was suggesting sex! Now that you've scared him, he's probably not gonna be able to get it up to have sex! You ruined the moment by thinking with your stomach, you idiot!

If Karn comes by, you'll have to tell him that he's going to have to go on a date by himself with Alisa. And you should tell him that when you told her about Karn, she immediately knew who he was and called him the "weapon master". Her tail would not stop wagging after she remembered seeing him practicing without a shirt on.

In other words, she's very excited to meet him and he shouldn't let a little rain stop him from going out with her!
>>
No. 937734 ID: 1301e8
File 156191224191.png - (73.26KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
937734

>Priority today is the Uredo, then the library, then we should probably start trying to find an angle to get to the Baroness. She has the stones, and she needs to die as well.
Wait, are we actually sure she has the stones? But yes, she’s food. Hmm… if you’re going to visit the Uredo, you’ll need to bring a guy with you. You promised them a Sakkilian male, did you not?
>I think she just died inside you, as morbid as that sounds.
Which is really rude. Also, does this mean Oran’s drugs are freaking dangerous? She did die of an overdose on them, after all.
>But did you still get her form?
:SwordFoS: Sadly, the amount of life energy you managed to catch from her death was not enough to create a new form. Your body can only absorb so much at a time and if they die like that, all of their energy will be released at once.
>It would be safe to consume Tertian now.
Mmm… he’s really tasty…

>Ema, you moron! Oran was suggesting sex! Now that you've scared him, he's probably not gonna be able to get it up to have sex! You ruined the moment by thinking with your stomach, you idiot!
But you’re hungry! You can’t help but to think with your stomach when you’re hungry! But you’re sure you can salvage this. After all, doesn’t he get off on undead and the whole feeding off someone thing?
>It might be good to get started on collecting protein for a Serpent form that doesn’t look like Tana. That way you don’t have to worry about randomly running into Tunu and failing to make up a story on how you’re not Tana.
The Tana shape doesn’t have a lot of uses anymore… unless you can use it to… fool Tunu for some reason? You guess?
>How does Oran smell now, has he calmed down?
Super tasty! But that might just be your hunger talking. You’ll smell him again after you’re done with Tertian.
>Did you show him that vampire tongue? What did he have to say about that?
He was kind of excited… yet a bit sad that he didn’t have the time to check it out right there and then. Apparently, he’s going to check it out properly later today?

>If they are going to look around the sewers, tell them to be careful and don't stick around more than necessary, especially overnight, it is dangerous.
:OranFoS: Well, duh. We’re just going to take a good look around for an hour or two. Of course, I rather not… especially considering… well… you know we won’t find anything down there. But Tunu is really worried and… I-I k-kind of feel b-bad for her?

>Fuck Oran.
:EmaFoS: So… did you say you wanted to feed me a bit?
:OranFoS: Err… I d-
:EmaFoS: With your dick?
:OranFoS: … … …y-y-y-y-yes?
:EmaFoS: So… got a bed? A proper one?
:OranFoS: Um… I w-was t-thinking more… like… err… blowjob? Y-y-you know… l-like… feeding?
:EmaFoS: Heh… that will work too.
>Ask him if he has a preference for what form.
:OranFoS: Eh? What form?
:EmaFoS: I can be anything you want. Anything you desire.
:OranFoS: …c-can y-you be y-yourself?
:EmaFoS: Myself?
:OranFoS: Y-yeah… err… are r-rather be with you and… I m-mean… we can a-always experiment later?
:EmaFoS: That we can do, yes.
>Also does he have a room with an actual lock on the door?
:OranFoS: Err… only the d-doors that leads outside have locks and… um… I g-guess the… bathroom?
:EmaFoS: …that doesn’t sound like fun.
:OranFoS: But d-don’t worry! The doors are locked right n-now and… err… the only one with a key is Karn… and… Tunu? I guess? She kind of borrowed a key yesterday?

>Karn will probably interrupt you again though.
:OranFoS: H-hey, no need to rush!
:EmaFoS: I just want to make sure Karn doesn’t barge in in the middle of our fun and ruin-
:KarnFoS: I can’t really barge in if I’m already standing here.
:EmaFoS: …I’m not even surprised.
:OranFoS: H-h-how long h-have y-you been standing there!?
:KarnFoS: I heard something about being the only one with a key to this place?

>If Karn comes by, you'll have to tell him that he's going to have to go on a date by himself with Alisa.
:KarnFoS: Are you really going cancel just because of a little rain? What, are you made of sugar or something?
:EmaFoS: Actually, it’s Oran that’s canceling.
:OranFoS: Err… I p-promised Tunu I’d help search for Tana so… um…
:KarnFoS: …yeah, good luck with that? Ema, why don’t you just ask Danus out? He seemed really disappointed yesterday when you wanted to take Oran instead of him to the festival?
:EmaFoS: Hmm… maybe if he have the time?
:OranFoS: … … …err… a-are you just g-going to continue kneel before me like that?
>And you should tell him that when you told her about Karn, she immediately knew who he was and called him the "weapon master". Her tail would not stop wagging after she remembered seeing him practicing without a shirt on.
:KarnFoS: I do tend to get an audience in the summer, mostly filled with ladies that are… well…
:OranFoS: Out of shape? F-fat?
:KarnFoS: I would say untrained. They usually try to hide their interest, but it’s clear that they are sweating a bit when they watch me. In fact, a few guys usually find their way into that group as well... I think I even saw Drago there once for some reason? But I digress. Ema, come on, I need a wingman… or woman in this case.
:EmaFoS: You need me that badly?
:KarnFoS: Just in case she turns out to be a complete bore… or crazed or something.
:EmaFoS: Right…
:OranFoS: Err… are we still…? I mean, y-you’re still holding on to my waist?
:KarnFoS: And I was planning on showing off a few moves to her in the training hall and need a competent sparring partner… or someone that can at least hold a sword, like you?
:EmaFoS: Heh, really? I’m so going to kick your butt for that remark.
:KarnFoS: I don’t care if she fawns over me for my skills or over my wounds. I just want someone to fawn over me today, really.
:OranFoS: It’s kind of weird when you just start talking to him in the m-middle of our… um…

:KarnFoS: So… I’m just going to go outside and let you two finish or…? Also, Tunu just entered the front door too, just so you two know?
:TunuFoS: Don’t mind me, I’m just bringing in some stuff to use later. Just continue what you’re doing and… are you getting a blowjob? Neat. Now, stop hogging the door so I can get this stuff into the basement.
:KarnFoS: Err… sure?
>>
No. 937744 ID: b1b4f3

>>937734
Alright, yeah tell Karn it'd be fine if he waited outside for a bit.
Get that dick.
>>
No. 937780 ID: a9af05

>>937734
>Why don't you ask Danus out?
Wouldn't that just be insulting to him? It's like you're telling him, "Hey, my first choice isn't available, so as my backup date, would you want to go out with me?"

But just so you know Karn, if Danus isn't interested, then you're on your own.

>I think I even saw Drago there once for some reason?
Face palm and tell Karn he's an idiot for not picking up on the obvious signs. Then just flat out tell him that Drago is gay and has been interested in Karn for a while.

Next time he sees Drago, tell him to pay attention to see if Drago tries to look at his butt or something.

>I’m just going to go outside and let you two finish
Good. Now, back to Oran's little snake in his pants.
>>
No. 937784 ID: 58b4f3

>>937734
Suck Oran's dick!

And then pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
>>
No. 937789 ID: b1b4f3

>>937780
>wouldn't asking Danus be insulting?
Actually, it wouldn't. Danus told Ema to try dating other people, and not focus too much on an old man like him. So it's more like she's going back to her first choice.
If he's sticking with that advice we could try asking Athena.
>>
No. 937795 ID: eeb7d9

Oh, does Ema "know" Tunu? Have you ever introduced yourselfs? Say hi, she looks like a nice gal. She is pretty to~
>>
No. 937799 ID: ad51b8

well it would be rude to stop now, so I guess go ahead and make Oren's day and then get your day started.
>>
No. 937806 ID: 91ee5f

>>937734
>ask out Danus
It’s not like we’ve got many other options, so we might as well go ask him.

>Drago
It should be obvious that he was checking you out. You know all those rumors that were started about you being gay because none of the women could seduce you? I think Drago believes those rumors and he’s wanting to go out with you.

Make sure you let him down gently, alright?

>Heh, really? I’m so going to kick your butt for that remark.
Do you mean literally putting your foot in his ass? Or did you just mean you were going to beat him in the sparring match? Or both?

>awkwardness
Come on Ema, don’t keep Oran waiting.

>>937784
>And then pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
Yes, this. Make sure they’re not the same ones that Elric was wearing.

>>937789
That is a nice way to think about it.
>>
No. 937876 ID: 864e49

Hey Tunu you have an ovi thing right? You wanna get behind me and get in on this? Hell I got three holes, Karn you want in too?
>>
No. 937976 ID: b1b4f3

Oh wait before you do this, ask him if he's been a good boy.
>>
No. 939197 ID: 1301e8
File 156320974124.png - (91.94KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
939197

>Do you mean literally putting your foot in his ass? Or did you just mean you were going to beat him in the sparring match? Or both?
Yes.
>Oh, does Ema "know" Tunu? Have you ever introduced yourself?
The only time you’ve met is when you… attack her and Tana while looking like Gev so… no?
>Get that dick.
Let’s get all the dick! ALL OF IT!

>Say hi, she looks like a nice gal. She is pretty to~
:TunuFoS: Why, hello yourself. You’re kind of cute too… and I love the blue scales. I’m Tunu, by the way.
:EmaFoS: I’m Ema. Oran here have told me a lot of stuff about you, Tunu.
:TunuFoS: Have he, now?
>Hey Tunu you have an ovi thing right? You wanna get in on this?
:TunuFoS: …isn’t it a bit rude to ask if you can suck a girl off without asking the guy you’re currently sucking off if he’s alright with it?
:OranFoS: It’s f-f-fine. I w-w-wouldn’t mind watching y-y-you feed her b-b-by pumping a b-batch of eggs into her.
:TunuFoS: Feed her?
:EmaFoS: Oran got a kink for vampires and stuff… especially those that “feed” of sexual stuff *wink*
:TunuFoS: That’s kind of kinky. But sure, I won’t say no to a free blowjob from a cute girl… or boy. Though we have to make it a bit quick, okay?
>Karn you want in too?
:KarnFoS: Are you seriously asking me to partake in some… blowjob gangbang things just… just like that!?
:TunuFoS: The more the merrier?
:OranFoS: C-come on, K-Karn… it will b-be fun?
:KarnFoS: Fun? You’re making it sound like its super casual.
:EmaFoS: Don’t tell me you don’t want to blow a huge load down my throat, Karn.
:KarnFoS: Ugh… fine…

As soon as Oran manages to remove his apron you greedily grab the waist of his pants and starts pulling them down. He barely have the time to react before his twin cocks… two… you have to be honest, you’d always thought that male Serpents having two dicks was a myth, but here they are, right in front of your snout. They are near identical as well, not counting the fact that the left one seems to be slightly bigger… though that might be because it’s currently rock hard while his right rod is still hanging a bit flaccid from his crotch.

>Ask Oran if he's been a good boy.
:OranFoS: Err… a good b-boy?
:EmaFoS: Have you been a good boy for little old me?
:OranFoS: Of c-course! I’ve been a good boy!
:EmaFoS: (…you know, you’re pretty sure he’s lying.)

Your train of thought is interrupted as you feel a large ovipositor being laid on top of your head, as Tunu has managed to slither up behind you while you were distracted. At the same time, you spot Karn walking up to you from the side while letting his pants fall to the floor, giving you quite the sight of his cock and balls swinging between his legs as he comes to a stop next to you. These three, combined with Tertian in your belly, will make an amazing meal!
>>
No. 939199 ID: 1301e8
File 156320975765.png - (71.78KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
939199

>Wouldn't that just be insulting to him? It's like you're telling him, "Hey, my first choice isn't available, so as my backup date, would you want to go out with me?"
…or you can say that you’ve… changed your mind and… um… you really don’t want to hurt him but… you don’t want to leave him either?
>Danus told Ema to try dating other people, and not focus too much on an old man like him. So it's more like she's going back to her first choice.
Yeah, that’s right. He was your first choice! Oran was your second, after all! He’s still the one that’s in your heart, is he not!? You’re sure he’ll appreciate it if you told him that.
>If he's sticking with that advice we could try asking Athena.
But where is Athena right now anyway? You have no idea where to find her, do you? Hmm… maybe at the inn?
>Pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
Sadly, you didn’t really pick up any clothes that would fit your current form very well. You were mostly focusing on getting clothes for your other forms, after all.


You continuously shift your attention between the three lovers around you, taking your time to suckle and explore them with your tongue one by one while slowly stroking the other two, mostly to make sure they stay interested. The three of them react vastly different to your exploration of their lower parts, with Oran moaning loudly and accidently thrusting into you in an uneven pattern while Tunu tries her best to meet your motions with her own, her hands placed on the sides of your head for extra stability as she whispers small encouragements to you. Karn on his part act rather stoically in comparison, barely moving to make sure you have free reign of him, his only real movement is his hand stroking your head as you suck him off while the only sound he makes is letting out a low hiss whenever your tongue travel over the fins of his cock head.

Karn is also very intent on trying to keep eye contact with you whenever he can for some reason, even when you’re licking someone else’s cock. Tune meanwhile keep her focus on your snout… or at least on whatever part your currently sucking off, probably to make sure she doesn’t miss any of the action, while Oran focus is… everywhere. Even as you’re sucking him off you catches him looking over at Tunu’s naked form… as well as Karn’s… before returning his gaze to you. Huh…


>But just so you know Karn, if Danus isn't interested, then you're on your own.
:KarnFoS: NNgg… Is this really the time for that!?
:EmaFoS: MMessh?
:TunuFoS: It’s just a blowjob, Karn.
:EmaFoS: Eshekly!
:KarnFoS: At least get my di- *hiss* d-dick out of your mouth before younnngtalk!
:EmaFoS: MMmmff… Nope~
>Tell Karn he's an idiot for not picking up on the obvious signs. Then just flat out tell him that Drago is gay and has been interested in Karn for a while.
:KarnFoS: Don’t tell me that while jerking me off!!
:TunuFoS: I don’t blame him. You got a really cute butt.
:KarnFoS: NOT HELPING!
:OranFoS: It’s a r-really nice… bu… ngg… q-quick, switch, I’m a-about to… t-to… ngg…
You barely have the time to put the tip of Oran’s left cock in your mouth before he blows his load all over your tongue. It’s a salty, yet quite delightful taste that fills your maw as he orgasm. Somehow, it reminds you of when you consumed Tana and you can’t help but wonder if Oran will taste this good when you eat him later. As his member twitches a few last times, coating your tongue with the last of your seed, you watch him shudder in bliss. You then make a show of swallowing his gift, doing an exaggerating gulp before making sure he sees that you’ve been a good girl and you’re your maw is completely empty.
Medium sample of Serpent protein obtained!

:KarnFoS: Fuck… m-my turn…
Apparently, you show for Oran was appreciated by someone else as well, as Karn grabs your head and forces his cock down your throat. He arcs his back as he hilt himself against your face, his whole body starts shaking while he lets out a low hissing sound as he pump rope after rope of his essence into your stomach. You’re surprised by the sweet taste of him, reminding you more of a sweet cider than the salty taste of Oran, though it also reminds you of the delicious, sweet taste of Tertian as you ate him as well. Karn finally let’s go of your head and lets you pull away from him for air, but you barely have time to gasp before his cock shots one last rope of seed right over your face and nearly hitting your eye. You glare at him in annoyance but he simply gives you a cheeky smile while sticking his tongue out at you. Not wanting to give him any more attention than he deserves, you instead switch your focus to your last lover.
Medium sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!

:TunuFoS: Mmm… ready to get fed, cutie?
Tunu guides the tip of her ovipositor towards your lips before slowly pressing herself into your maw. Her right hand strokes the top of your head as she gives a slight thrust against your snout. Letting your tongue play around with the fins on her cock, you soon feel an egg slowly traveling up her ovipositor before being disposed into your hungry mouth. You swallow it whole, enjoying the salty taste of it, not too far off from what Oran tasted like, and before you even have the time to catch your breath, you feel the next egg come down her member. With an exaggerated gulp, you sallow the second egg… and the third… and fourth… and fifth. As the final egg travels down your throat into your waiting gullet, Tunu gives you a final scratch behind your head fin before pulling herself out of you.
Large sample of Serpent protein obtained!


As the mood slows down a bit you find yourself surrounded by cocks, all four flaccid after a job well done while their owners enjoy the afterglow.

:OranFoS: *huff* wow…
:TunuFoS: See, it wasn’t so bad, was it?
:KarnFoS: S-shut up.

Such a great meal will probably keep you sated for a long while, so you probably won’t need to care about feeding for today at least. Unless you find someone really tasty, of course. But let’s not lose focus at the tasks at hand, shall we? You’ll need to decide if you want to go with Karn on his double date or not… and if you’re going to bring Danus or Athena with you. You were also planning on seeing that Uredo next, but you’re going to need a Sakkilian male to bring with you… and seeing as Karn is busy, that leaves… Danus? Maybe Drago? Hmm…

Either way, it’s still raining like hell outside, so this date will probably not be too long.

Tertian the Courtesan has been digested.
Huge sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!
New form unlocked: Tertian the Courtesan
New Form possible: Do you wish to change your Tana form into another Seprents one?
>>
No. 939204 ID: b1b4f3

>>939199
>change Tana form?
That would be a good idea, yes.
>>
No. 939223 ID: eeb7d9

> He’s still the one that’s in your heart, is he not!?
Careful Ema, those thoughts are dangerous, you know?

>change serpant form?
Yes, this is perfect! Last bit of evidence gone!

>you know, you’re pretty sure he’s lying.
Maybe talking with him a bit about good and evil might encourage him a bit. If not, Tunu could prove to be a good influence on him, we could ask her to help? She seems to be the more dominant type, so maybe she can straight him up a bit?

>Either way, it’s still raining like hell outside, so this date will probably not be too long.
The more reason to hurry up, yes? You already had breakfast, so let's get going and ask your sugar daddy on a double date! And... maybe wash your teeth?
>>
No. 939226 ID: b1b4f3

If we're gonna discuss morality with Oran again he should know about the overdose.
>>
No. 939229 ID: 91ee5f

>>939197
>you’re pretty sure he’s lying
Does he smell like his soul has gotten a little cleaner, since the last time you were around him? Or does he smell about the same?

And what about Tunu, does she still smell as innocent as the last time you were around her?

>>939199
>talking during blowjob
Ema, you really need to learn to not talk about things at awkward times to talk about them. For example, you could’ve waited until after the blowjob to tell Karn that Drago is gay for him.

>change Tana form?
Yes. Do not change into that form in front of everyone!

>>939226
Yes. But should we tell him in front of the others, only him and Karn, or wait until he’s alone?
>>
No. 939236 ID: c49ece

Did you synthesize any souls or memories of past lives or whatever it was while you slept?

Bring drago to the Uredo, ask Danus on a date, get some mouthwash, not in that order.
>>
No. 939385 ID: 4f51b2

>>939199
Go ask Danus.
>>
No. 939391 ID: a9af05

>>939199
>Change Tana form?
Yes.

Change her so that she's an ovale like Tunu. And make sure the new form doesn't look like Tana or have the same voice as Tana.

>>939229
>Do not change into that form in front of everyone!
Obviously. Although, I have to admit that it's sad that we need to tell Ema this, seeing as she has a bad habit of doing dumb things if we don't tell her not to do them.
>>
No. 940006 ID: 1301e8
File 156381905876.png - (72.97KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
940006

>Do not change into that form in front of everyone!
…you know you might be impulsive at times, but you’re not that incompetent. Of course you won’t change form in front of Tunu, or anyone that doesn’t know your secret, at all!
>Did you synthesize any souls or memories of past lives or whatever it was while you slept?
The night has been filled with nightmares that weren’t your own. It all began as your drunkard of a mother called you worthless once again, before she raised her fist against you and you should only hope that your crimson scales would mask the bleeding from your father. Then you were forced to slither out onto the streets without a coin to your name while having to watch those that didn’t deserve it get everything you were owned. For some reason you can’t shake the feeling those dreams were supposed to mean more to you, but they just felt like… well, dreams… not real…

>Ema, you really need to learn to not talk about things at awkward times to talk about them. For example, you could’ve waited until after the blowjob to tell Karn that Drago is gay for him.
Ha! Not if you wanted to watch Karn squirm you wouldn’t! He’s just to fun to tease.
>Maybe wash your teeth?
Well, duh.

>Does he smell like his soul has gotten a little cleaner, since the last time you were around him? Or does he smell about the same?
Actually, now that you’ve been properly fed, you can actually confirm that he’s… gotten worse. His soul has become a bit darker and thus tastier.
>And what about Tunu, does she still smell as innocent as the last time you were around her?
She still smells a bit like Danus, so you’re pretty sure she’s the same.

>Maybe talking with him a bit about good and evil might encourage him a bit.
After cleaning up a bit and changing clothes, you pull Oran aside so the two of you can get some privacy.
:OranFoS: Good and evil? I already said I was a good boy, didn’t I?
:EmaFoS: But are you really? Have you stopped selling those bottles you were making?
:OranFoS: The watered down versions? Of course I have! Why would I keep selling those?
…why can’t you shake the feeling that he’s keeping something from you?
>If we're gonna discuss morality with Oran again he should know about the overdose.
:OranFoS: I don’t see how that’s any of my concern? Sure, it’s a shame someone lost their life, but I don’t see why you need to bring it up to me?
:EmaFoS: Because you’re the one who made the stuff that killed her!
:OranFoS: I didn’t force her to take too much of it! She only got herself to blame for that.
:EmaFoS: You still gave her the option to do it.
:OranFoS: If I hadn’t sold those bottles, then someone else would. Thus, my actions are irrelevant.
:EmaFoS: …you haven’t changed at all, have you?
:TunuFoS: Oran? Are you coming or not?
:OranFoS: I’m on my way, Tunu.
>Tunu could prove to be a good influence on him, we could ask her to help? She seems to be the more dominant type, so maybe she can straight him up a bit?
:TunuFoS: You want me to help you with Oran?
:EmaFoS: He needs to stop with those… those bottles he’s been selling. Right now.
:TunuFoS: I’m sure he’ll stop as soon as I manage to convince Tana to stop! She’s the one forcing him, after all.
:EmaFoS: I’m not so sure about that anymore…
:TunuFoS: Then I’m not sure how I can help. I’ve tried to steer Tana away from this for a long time and see where we ended up? She was attacked and got lost in some sewer system we had no reason being inside in the first place.
:EmaFoS: You can at least try. The two of us will surely be more convincing than just me, right?
:TunuFoS: I guess… but first I’ll need to find Tana. That’s my biggest priority right now.

:KarnFoS: Are you ready to go, Ema? We’re going to be late if we don’t get moving soon.
:EmaFoS: Oh right! I’ll just need to make a quick stop to pick up a few flowers first but after that…
:KarnFoS: *Sigh* Of course there’s something else.
:EmaFoS: It’s on the way to the inn, don’t you worry.
>>
No. 940007 ID: 1301e8
File 156381906753.png - (73.57KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
940007

>Careful Ema, those thoughts about Danus are dangerous, you know?
Bah! These thoughts are pure and not dangerous to anyone! Just because you love him and want to hug him and make him happy and maybe consume him so the two of you can be together FOREVER and- err… you’re not sure where that last part came from but you got a point…

>Ask Danus on a date.
The two of you make your way to the inn to meet up with Danus.
:EmaFoS: Oh, hello Drago. Is your father anywhere nearby?
:DragoFoS: Hi Ema. Um… no, sorry, he already went to the… um… main square.
:EmaFoS: He already left? Dammit!
:DragoFoS: Don’t worry, I’m sure you can catch up with him if you hurry. He only left a minute ago, after all.
>Bring Drago to the Uredo
Hmm… but how do you convince someone so… wait…
:EmaFoS: Hey, Drago, before I leave, can I ask you for a favor?
:DragoFoS: Um… I guess? What is the favor?
:EmaFoS: See, I promised a pair of Uredo to… how do you put this, show of the differences between a male and female Sakkilian?
:DragoFoS: The difference?
:EmaFoS: I’m sure they just mean size differences and such and not… actually… we probably don’t need to… um… you know, show off to much?
:DragoFoS: … … …
:EmaFoS: Of course, if you don’t w-
:DragoFoS: I’m on, b-but you owe me one, okay?
:EmaFoS: Err… okay? Yeah, sure. I owe you one.
:KarnFoS: Can we hurry up a bit? We’re already late…
:EmaFoS: No need to rush, Karn. We’re on our way.


Luckily, Karn brought with him an umbrella for each of you, so you won’t need to endure the sky fall outside while heading towards the square. It’s actually quite nice outside, as the wind is completely still, which means you can keep yourself completely dry as long as you don’t stand right outside in the open. It’s kind of romantic actually…

But your thoughts are derailed when you arrive at the square and spot them. Both Danus and Alisa… standing together really close… she’s even holding up her umbrella over him… that… that… he’s your man, thief!

:DanusFoS: -ome kind of accident? What happened? How long will they stay closed?
:AlisaFoS: I’m not sure on either account, but main tent is closed completely until further notice.
:DanusFoS: Hmpf. And the rain will close a lot of the other attractions as well. And here I was hoping to enjoy the festival when I finally got a day off…

>Yes, this is perfect! Last bit of evidence gone! Change her so that she's an ovale like Tunu.
[Do you wish to remove the Tana form and create a Ovale form instead?]
>>
No. 940010 ID: 4294c6

>>940007
Yeah, Tana a shit.
>>
No. 940019 ID: b1b4f3

>>940007
>confirm change Tana
Well, it's looking like we shouldn't, at least not yet. If there's any hope for Oran, we need to get Tunu to stop looking for Tana, which means we have to either show up as her and say she has to run away, alone, or somehow leave evidence that Tana is dead. Both ideas would be a lot easier if we have Tana's form available.
...it occurs to me that if Oran stopped selling watered-down drugs, then it might be that he's selling the full strength versions now. If his customers were taking extra doses of the watered down stuff to get a bigger high, then they'd try the same high dose of the stronger stuff, and overdose. That's generally how people overdose- they get a stronger than normal batch without knowing, and try using the same amount as usual.
Can we just put it off until later? It'd still be nice to have a Serpens form, and Tana's form is inconvenient.

>Danus, Alisa
Walk up and ask who she is. Do act jealous even though there doesn't seem to be a strong indication they're on a date.
>>
No. 940025 ID: a9af05

>>940007
>Both Danus and Alisa…standing together really close…she’s even holding up her umbrella over him…that…that…he’s your man, thief!
They're just talking, jeez, calm the fuck down.

Go over there and greet both of them. Ask Danus who he's talking to, since you're not supposed to know who she is as Ema. Then tell Danus that you're glad he's here and explain that Oran told you that he couldn't come at the last second, something about needing to make potions. Then ask if he'd be willing go on a double date with you, Karn, and this lady?

Let Karn introduce himself to his date.
>>
No. 940035 ID: eeb7d9

>Bah! These thoughts are pure and not dangerous to anyone! Just because you love him and want to hug him and make him happy and maybe consume him so the two of you can be together FOREVER and- err… you’re not sure where that last part came from but you got a point…
Hey wow WOW, that escalated quickly! Not dangerous my ass! You just said that you wanted to eat him, you crazy bitch! What's gotten into you?

>Both Danus and Alisa… standing together really close… she’s even holding up her umbrella over him… that… that… he’s your man, thief!
See, this is exactly what i was talking about. He is not YOURS, nobody is YOURS. You are and undead Wraith, you can't stay with people... normally, not anymore. You have to understand that.
Any way, they are just talking, maybe they even know each other. It wouldn't be odd, most people must know each other in this place.
>>
No. 940036 ID: b1b4f3

The consume part may be from Terroza. Wraiths do not want to eat innocents, and remember, Ema is likely to get some intrusive thoughts from a recent meal.
>>
No. 940047 ID: 4f51b2

>>940007
Don't let her steal YOUR man.
>>
No. 940219 ID: c49ece

>…you know you might be impulsive at times, but you’re not that incompetent.
Ema you are stupid even for a Kaktus quest.
> he’s your man, thief!
Prosecution rests. They probably already knew each other, being that they live in the same town, so Calm down. While you're at it, don't chew off your own fingers, run naked through the streets, set yourself on fire or impulsively eat someone. I expect I'll have to remind you of that last one another dozen times before the day is out.

Ask Danus if he needs someone to brighten his day.

Wait on getting rid of Tanna, you could use her to maybe talk to Tunu and bring some closure there.
>>
No. 940336 ID: 1301e8
File 156401906558.png - (86.54KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
940336

>Ema, you are stupid, don't impulsively eat someone.
Hey, you try and control a horror hunger that is slowly consuming your own mind from within. It’s not as easy as it sounds.
>Yeah, Tana a shit.
Was a shit. Well, more like fat now but you digress.
>If there's any hope for Oran, we need to get Tunu to stop looking for Tana, which means we have to either show up as her and say she has to run away, alone, or somehow leave evidence that Tana is dead. Both ideas would be a lot easier if we have Tana's form available.
Hmm… Can you just show up as Tana, tell her that you need to run away from someone to the… ocean or something? That might work, right?
>If Oran stopped selling watered-down drugs, then it might be that he's selling the full strength versions now.
…which would explain why he suddenly smells even tastier. He’s stepping up his game behind your very back, the cur…
>If his customers were taking extra doses of the watered down stuff to get a bigger high, then they'd try the same high dose of the stronger stuff, and overdose.
You’re pretty sure he hasn’t actually gotten the new ones out on the street yet. It’s only been… what? Two days since Tana was eaten? Of course, that means you can still stop him from going through with it and still save his soul! …or you can just let him descend further and then eat him. Either way is good.

>Hey wow WOW, that escalated quickly! Not dangerous my ass! You just said that you wanted to eat him, you crazy bitch! What's gotten into you?
You’re not sure… it’s like you’re getting more and more… hungry… and it’s getting harder to remember things… it’s like it’s a dream… cloudy and just out of reach…
>The consume part may be from Terroza.
…and those nightmares might have been from her as well. Well, the one about being beaten by what you’re going to guess was her mother at least. The one about slithering around the streets starving was probably Tana.

>Don't let her steal YOUR man.
That bitch, how dare she get into your territory! You’ll teach her a lesson just like you did with that Varkian bard the… other… wait… those aren’t your memories. Why do you remember what Terroza did? Gah, your meals are having more effect on you than you thought!
>He is not YOURS, nobody is YOURS. You are and undead Wraith, you can't stay with people... normally, not anymore. You have to understand that.
Hey, is it so bad to try and be happy for once! You just want to be happy… and you want him to be happy as well… … …which means… which means you’ll need to… *sigh* at least you can be happy for a little while longer?


>Go over there and greet both of them. Ask Danus who he's talking to, since you're not supposed to know who she is as Ema.
:EmaFoS: Danus! Great to see you here! Who are you talking too?
:DanusFoS: Oh, Ema? This lass is the librarian that works nearby. I don’t think I’ve caught your name… wait, didn’t you say you knew her yesterday?
:EmaFoS: I said that my friend Elric knew her. I’ve never meet her myself. I’m Ema, adventurer, and you are?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Err… I mean… I’m… Alisa?
:DanusFoS: That’s a lovely name, Ms. Alisa.
>Let Karn introduce himself to his date.
:KarnFoS: Greetings. It seems that I’ll be your date this evening… Alisa was it?

The librarian lights up as Karn approach her, but suddenly her face falls and she starts staring intensely at Karn, as if she’s just seen a ghost.

:AlisaFoS: Wait… Elric? You look j-just… like… but green?
:EmaFoS: They are family, actually. Cousins or some such.
:KarnFoS: …yes, Elric is my cousin twice removed. If it wasn’t for the scale color, the two of us would be like brothers, both just as handsome.
:AlisaFoS: …r-right, of course. That makes sense. So… y-you’re… the weapon master?
:KarnFoS: I am Karn, still a weapon master apprentice, but soon I I’ll be a proper master of arms!
:AlisaFoS: OH! Then you will g-g-get your own… d-dojo!? You must be amazing with… w-with your… weapons…
:KarnFoS: Oh, but I already have a training hall to my name. Here, let me tell you some of my deeds…

Karn pulls the flustered librarian aside so he can use her to inflate his ego even more without you or Danus getting in the way. At least he gave you some space to ask Danus out on a date.

>Ask Danus if he needs someone to brighten his day.
:DanusFoS: Seeing the current weather, lass, I’d be glad if you took a moment to brighten my day. Say, where is your date? Oran, was it?
:EmaFoS: That’s the thing I wanted to talk to you about. See, I… had second thoughts…
:DanusFoS: It didn’t work out with Oran?
:EmaFoS: I did promise to take him to the festival, sure, but I can do that later. Right now I just want to be with my favorite inn keeper!
:DanusFoS: …you want to be with Drago?
:EmaFoS: I’m talking about you, silly. I want to spend the day with you!
:DanusFoS: *Snrk* You’re asking me on a date, lass?
:EmaFoS: I even bought you some flowers, Danus. Here.
:DanusFoS: …how did you know I liked the aroma of these? Did you talk to Drago?
:EmaFoS: No, I saw you had one of these on your room and it looked a bit sad so…
:DanusFoS: Thank you, Ema…. and I’d love to go on a date with you!

You suggest that the four of you make your way out of the rain and maybe grab some lunch while you’re at it. While making your way to this restaurant that Alisa recommended, you do actually make a few stops at the stalls that are still open in this weather. It’s mostly a few games and such, but you do manage to impress Danus by winning a small doll for him in a strength based game. Karn meanwhile doesn’t shut up for a second about how amazing he is, though Alisa doesn’t seem to mind listening to his tall tales. Finally, you make your way to the restaurant, but sadly, not even a nice bowl of Cibician noodles manages to keep Karn from bragging.

:EmaFoS: Does he ever stop with his boasting?
:DanusFoS: Heh, why, you haven’t heard him after a few drinks, lass. That lad has some pride, if you ask me.
:EmaFoS: I do hope he’s exaggerating. I’m starting to feel a bit… small if everything he’s saying is true…
:DanusFoS: Don’t you worry, lass, even if everything would be true, which I’m sure it’s not, you would still be twice the adventurer in my eyes! Why, you won me this cute little doll, didn’t you?
:EmaFoS: Heh… well, yeah, I did…
:KarnFoS: -and you would see her skill with a blade as well! Why, we were just talking about having a sparring match today. Maybe you’d like to come and see…?
:AlisaFoS: Oh! OH! YES! YES! Can we do it right now! I so would love to see you in action!

Karn leans over to you and whispers, making sure Alisa can’t hear him.

:KarnFoS: You won’t mind if I show off a bit, right? I’ll owe you one if you play along?
>>
No. 940340 ID: b1b4f3

>>940336
>Tana excuse
She could admit to having killed a child, and that the child's family found out and are coming after her or hiring killers to come after her. She could also say that she confirmed they don't care about Tunu since she wasn't present during the murder.

>intrustive memories
Well shit, sounds like those are getting worse. Do the swords have anything to say about it? You may have to go on a protein-only diet to recover before your next full meal. Good thing we have that prostitute's form now, we can use him to gather some memory-free energy tonight.

Also cmon it was Oran that had second thoughts, not you.

>Karn wants to show off
Well you'll draw out the fight if that's what he wants, but you're not gonna lose on purpose. Also didn't he want to see some exotic swordfighting? Can't do that while throwing the fight. Though, he might actually be able to beat you while you're using the old styles, since they're probably not quite as effective as modern swordfighting after the opponent gets used to it,
>>
No. 940349 ID: eeb7d9

> at least you can be happy for a little while longer?
Hey, no one said you couldn't, just don't forget that you are an "adventurer", you can't stay in one place for too much time, once your business are done here, you have to go elsewhere to do your work. Which is dispense Justice!
So, this is how i think you should do this thing with Danus: you need to make him see that he is still capable of love and be loved bo someone else. That at least could be a good parting gift. Make him love someone that loves him as much as you do.

>Sparring with Karn
We will accept, as long as we make it 50/50. We let him win one (if we even need to let him do that), and we win one to show off for Danus.
>>
No. 940350 ID: a9af05

>>940336
> You won’t mind if I show off a bit, right? I’ll owe you one if you play along?
Tell him that he can show off all he likes, but that doesn't mean that you're going to let him win. He's gotta earn it.

Meanwhile, you're obviously going to hold back on your undead strength because that wouldn't be fair. Just try and use normal Sakkilian strength.

>>940340
All of this sounds good. Except for one little thing...

>prostitute's form
I don't think that's going to work unless we're gonna go out as gay and let some random guy fuck us in the ass.

Or have a completely different Ovale Serpent that isn't Tunu lay some eggs in our ass.
>>
No. 940354 ID: b1b4f3

>>940350
Ema can infest females and then gain energy passively whenever they have sex. It's an investment.
>>
No. 940356 ID: 4f51b2

>>940336
>at least you can be happy for a little while longer?
Of course, plus you are making Danus very happy too.
Help Karn.
>>
No. 940398 ID: a9af05

>>940336
>Was a shit. Well, more like fat now but you digress.
How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?

>>940354
I'll be honest, I completely forgot about that.
>>
No. 940423 ID: a9af05

>>940398
Also, he says he'll owe us one and I know what to use that favor on. We'll have him help with getting Oran to stop making those potions, once and for all!

Of course, we're not gonna tell him that right now, it would spoil the mood of the date. Just tell Karn, "I already know what I'm going to use that favor on. But I'm not going to tell you what it is I want you to do. You'll just have to wait until later to find out."
>>
No. 940432 ID: 91ee5f

>>940336
Tell Karn he’s allowed to show off, but you won’t just let him win. And you’ll definitely cash in that favor later.

>>940398
>How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?
She better be careful or else she’ll end up with a body type that Danus said he wasn’t attracted to.

>>940423
Yes! Do this!
>>
No. 940435 ID: c49ece

>Hey, you try and control a horror hunger that is slowly consuming your own mind from within.
I still wouldn't be an idiot.

Oooh, another favor hmmmm? What's the matter big shot hero, not so confident in your ability anymore? Whatya say Danus, mind a dojo detour?
>>
No. 941098 ID: 1301e8
File 156461801063.png - (57.69KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
941098

>How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?
You’re not sure it’s just because you’ve been running around as Elric and Gev for so long, but you feel a bit bigger? Elric and Gev are smaller than you, so it might just be the contrast that’s making it feel like you’re bigger.
>She better be careful or else she’ll end up with a body type that Danus said he wasn’t attracted to.
He probably won’t mind if you get a little bit extra weight on you. After all, you’re way too thin as it is.
>Tana could admit to having killed a child and the childs parents is after her.
For all we know she might have already told Tunu about that… and the child might have been an orphan. We do know that Tana was an orphan, if the dream you had was correct. No, the best course of action would be to simply let Tunu fill in the blanks, as she’s already concerned that Tana is in danger. Let’s just say that someone is after Tana and she needs to skip town.
>Cmon it was Oran that had second thoughts, not you.
Shush. It sounds better the way you said it.

>Just don't forget that you are an "adventurer", you can't stay in one place for too much time, once your business are done here, you have to go elsewhere to do your work. Which is dispense Justice!
…when you’re done here… will you even be able to go anywhere else… or are you… done?
>So, this is how i think you should do this thing with Danus: you need to make him see that he is still capable of love and be loved by someone else.
Right. Let’s forget about the future and think about the now for a moment. You want to make Danus happy. You need to make Danus happy… and even if you can’t spend eternity with him, you can make his here and now better!


>Well shit, sounds like those are getting worse. Do the swords have anything to say about it?
:SwordFoS: You are letting the emotions and memories of those that you consume take control of you. What you need is more experience in absorbing your prey.
:EmaFoS: Wait, didn’t you teach me to not eat unnecessary a day ago?
:SwordFoS: We do not tell you to eat out of gluttony, but maybe try and find less vile and not as strong willed prey to consume. The more evil, the more nourishment they will give, but the more of their will will spill over unto you. Instead, try to consume a few less evil ones, like this Karn or Oran, as they will be easier to absorb without fallout. Though, you’ll need consume more of them as they aren’t as nourishing… though you’ll have a harder time getting gluttonous as well.
:EmaFoS: …I’ll keep that in… mind.
>You may have to go on a protein-only diet to recover before your next full meal.
If you want to play it safe, then yes. Of course, you don’t need to be on a diet to have some fun, right?
>Good thing we have that prostitute's form now, we can use him to gather some memory-free energy tonight.
He did seem rather popular with the ladies, so it wouldn’t be too hard to get some action, would it?
>I don't think that's going to work unless we're gonna go out as gay and let some random guy fuck us in the ass.
While you don’t get an instant load of protein from the ladies, if you infect a bunch of them you can simply absorb any protein they’ll… “consume” afterwards from other people. Of course, you can also get a few guys to pound your ass as well… maybe Drago? He’s cute… and you bet he’s just as good in bed as his father!
>Or have a completely different Ovale Serpent that isn't Tunu lay some eggs in our ass.
Those eggs where delicious, so you wouldn’t mind getting in on some snake action as well.


>Whatya say Danus, mind a dojo detour?
:DanusFoS: Why, lass, it would be delightful to see your skill with a blade.
:AlisaFoS: OH! We’re actually going to see you fight! I c-can’t wait!
:KarnFoS: Then it’s settled. Let’s head back to my training hall and we’ll put on a show for the two of you.

As the four of you make your way towards Karn’s place, you take the time to focus on the people around you. After all, the swords told you to find someone less… evil to eat, so it won’t hurt to smell around a bit, will it? Though, you quickly notice that the average person is actually on par with Alisa and Danus when it comes to purity of their soul. In fact, Karn seems to be the only one around that smell really tasty at the moment.

:KarnFoS: And here we are. Are you two ready to see why I’m called a master of weapons?
:AlisaFoS: Oh! OH! A-a-are y-you going to use real w-weapons!?
:DanusFoS: Now, lass, don’t get to excited. I’m sure they’ll simply use training weapons for this demonstration.
:AlisaFoS: Are you g-g-going to where those costumes as well!?
:KarnFoS: Costumes?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Y-y-you know… like… t-those things y-you wear when you… t-train?
:KarnFoS: Oh, you mean the training clothes. Actually, you’re right, it would be wise if we changed. We don’t want to damage our current clothes, now do we? Ema, come with me for a moment. We’ll be right back.

Karn leads you to a smaller side room filled with weapons and other tools, as well as a wardrobe full of those fighting clothes people usually wear. What are they called again? Gi?

:KarnFoS: Here, I think this is your size.
:EmaFoS: You want us to fight in bathrobes? Bathrobegis?
:KarnFoS: Just put it on, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Well, if you’re afraid I’ll damage my clothing in the fight for some reason…
:KarnFoS: Speaking of which… are you going let me win or…?

>Tell him that he can show off all he likes, but that doesn't mean that you're going to let him win. He's gotta earn it.
:KarnFoS: Earn it?
:EmaFoS: What's the matter big shot hero, not so confident in your ability anymore?
:KarnFoS: Hey, I’m sure I got a bigger chance of beating you than you beating me, but if you don’t want to play ball…
>We'll have him help with getting Oran to stop making those potions, once and for all!
You’re not sure if you actually need Karn to “owe you one” for him to help you with that, but it won’t hurt.
>Just tell Karn, "I already know what I'm going to use that favor on. But I'm not going to tell you what it is I want you to do. You'll just have to wait until later to find out."
:KarnFoS: Oh, really? Knowing you and your simple mind, I’m guessing it got something to do with your… “feeding”.
:EmaFoS: Technically, you’re not wrong… but not right either.
:KarnFoS: Either way, I won’t owe you one unless you play along… which means giving me a show before letting me win.
:EmaFoS: Really? Are you that desperate to impress your date? What, you don’t think she’ll ask for a second one unless you beat me?
:KarnFoS: I’m not going to ask her for a second date, Ema. I just want someone to worship the ground I walk on for a day. Maybe have her worship my glorious cock as the god that it is tonight even, but after that? Don’t really care what happens to her, honestly.
:EmaFoS: … … …really?
:KarnFoS: So… are you going let me win or not? As I said, I will owe you one only if you let me.
:EmaFoS:
>>
No. 941106 ID: 8eaf98

this is a struggle because at this point we are too inter-related with Oran and Karn to effectively disappear them, would cause way too many questions to be asked and likely to create massive suspicion of us. so at this point we are more or less committed to reforming them.
>>
No. 941107 ID: b1b4f3

>>941098
Jeez, what a jackass. No. You will not give him a false performance so he can pump and dump a pure soul. Also let him know that Alisa is under your protection, more so than other innocent civilians. If he hurts her, you will hurt him. Just like he hurts the people he thinks are vandalizing his dojo. He thinks it's fine to do that, so he should agree that it's fine for you to give him the same treatment.

This will be some real-ass sparring, Karn. You better prepare your ass for the kicking it's about to get.
>>
No. 941113 ID: 91ee5f

>>941098
Sure, we’ll let him win.

But if he wants to show off, then it’s gotta look believable. Tell him that you’re going to put up a decent fight before he gets his win.

>>941107
>You will not give him a false performance so he can pump and dump a pure soul.
I mean, is that any different than what we did? Compared to us jumping straight to sex, Karn actually went on a proper date with Alisa. So I don’t think we have any sort of moral high ground to stand on here.

Besides, we knew this was going to happen. We asked him to go on one single date with Alisa and he’s done that. Whether he continues dating her or not is none of our business.

What did you think was going to happen on a blind date? Love at first sight and they would stay together? That only happens in sappy romance stories.
>>
No. 941116 ID: b1b4f3

>>941113
The difference is that Karn is trying to build himself up as more than he is. Also, Ema actually likes her, whereas Karn just wants to feel good about himself and get some sex.
>>
No. 941119 ID: 8eaf98

we are not a great person either, difference is we can't eat ourselves. may haps the best thing we can do is just tell ema that is his plan.
though i also like the you hurt her, you hurt me, so i hurt you, same way you hurt those who hurt your building.
>>
No. 941120 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941098
"...Karn, just for being an awful, self-obsessed dickwhistler, I am going to beat the snot out of you, then kick you in the dick."
>>
No. 941149 ID: c49ece

No scales off my ass, you'll be delicious if you pull a stunt like that. Have as much rope as you like.
>>
No. 941157 ID: a9af05

>>941098
Let him have his win.

>>941113
Yeah, I agree with this. We don't have any sort of moral high ground here. In fact, we're probably worse than him.

>>941116
>Ema actually likes her
Do we really like her? We just said a few flattering words to convince her to let us have sex with her. We basically manipulated her.

And we're going to do the same to everyone else we want to have sex with. We'll convince them to let us into their bed, have sex to infest/feed off them, then move on to the next person.

Everyone is just a tool for us to use in order to help us gain strength. That's all there is to it.
>>
No. 941164 ID: b1b4f3

>>941157
She has a pure soul, therefore Ema likes her.
>>
No. 941173 ID: a9af05

>>941164
Having a pure soul doesn't mean Ema likes her. It just means Ema won't eat her.
>>
No. 941176 ID: b1b4f3

Fine if we're gonna be all weird about this, why not ask Danus for advice? His moral compass is VERY well attuned.
>>
No. 941194 ID: eeb7d9

>…when you’re done here… will you even be able to go anywhere else… or are you… done?
Well, if i understud what the swords said, you can't "die", untile you are killed. So when you are done here, you have to go to the next place. That ould be ideal. If not, you finish this quest and then you get absorbed by the swords, and up to the next wielder. Is that how it works, Swords?

You know what, i am having second thoughts about helping Oran and specially Karn. Is like they are trying REALLY hard to get eaten. Now i really want to beat him up for being a douchebag.
>>
No. 941197 ID: 094652

>Karn and Oran being douchebags
Yep, it's a direct consequence of unknowingly living in a toxic environment. Don't get too angry at them, but focus on taking the duchess out and cleaning the town of any further long-term poisonous policies. If they're still sick after that, take them off the 'do not eat' list.
>>
No. 941209 ID: 58b4f3

>>941098
Ask if he's sure he doesn't want to keep dating Alisa? You think they make a cute couple! And you're sure she would be very willing to stroke his "ego" all the time if he let her.

If he insists on not wanting to date Alisa a second time, then just ask that he lets her down gently.

Then get out there and put on a good show before letting him win.

>>941176
You are the only one being weird about it. Karn's love life is none of our business.

And we should wait until after the sparring match before we ask Danus anything. But I'm sure he'll say the same thing and tell us that what Karn does with his relationships is none of our business.
>>
No. 941210 ID: b1b4f3

>>941209
We includes me, and I mean being weird as in Ema beating herself up over straightforward seduction with (almost)no lies involved, while contradicting herself over whether or not she likes Alisa and arguing over whether Karn's being a dick or not.

There's a lot of conflict going on right now in the suggestion group and people are misrepresenting events in the quest for reasons I cannot fathom. It's weird.
>>
No. 941218 ID: 7dc36a

"You should know, your cousin did something very similar last night, breaking her heart. I'm going to do now what I should have done to him then. Consider my win your first lesson in repentance."
>>
No. 941219 ID: 91ee5f

>>941218
Ema is the one that did that, so she is the one that needs to be punished, not Karn. You can’t punish him for something he didn’t do.
>>
No. 941222 ID: 51f21c

>>941219
Ema's just being dramatic, while Karn already insulted Alisa by treating her like a worship-slave. Ass-kicking inbound.
>>
No. 941223 ID: 91ee5f

>>941222
Maybe Alisa wants to be a worship-slave, you ever think about that? We’ve only known her for a day, so we don’t exactly know what her likes or dislikes are.

She’s enjoying this date so far and I don’t feel like ruining it for her by accidentally crippling Karn because Terroza’s personality gets triggered by us being angry at Karn and then we lose control of ourselves!
>>
No. 941235 ID: 7dc36a

>>941219
Sorry I wasn't clear. It's that destructively projecting insecurities on other people is a recurring trend from evildoers. If he calls her a hypocrite for this, she can call him out on falling into bad misandrist stereotypes (a bad look for a so-called lizard feminist). If he doesn't recognize this or doesn't care, redemption is beyond him.
>>
No. 941236 ID: a9af05

>>941223
I actually never thought of that. That's a pretty good reason to calmly handle this situation and to not lose our temper at Karn. I really don't want Terroza to make us lose control of ourselves.

>>941235
His redemption has nothing to do with this situation. He needs to redeem himself for beating up random people he thinks are involved with vandalizing his dojo.
>>
No. 941350 ID: 1301e8
File 156496075522.png - (40.37KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
941350

>I mean, is that any different than what we did? Compared to us jumping straight to sex, Karn actually went on a proper date with Alisa.
While you admit you did her in part to simply feed, wasn’t the whole reason why you went out of your way to set up this double date to remedy that fact? After all, she can’t date you, so the best you can do is to find her someone else... which was supposed to be Danus at first, remember, someone that wouldn’t just make it a one night stand deliberately.
>We basically manipulated her. And we're going to do the same to everyone else we want to have sex with.
You’re not sure if you would call it manipulating. You did find her attractive, she found you attractive and the both of you did accept it would probably be a one night thing.
>So I don’t think we have any sort of moral high ground to stand on here.
Does it really matter where you’re standing if you simply want to do the right thing for once?
>Ema actually likes her, whereas Karn just wants to feel good about himself and get some sex.
Remember, this whole double date was for her sake, not yours. You want her to be happy.
>Do we really like her?
Of course you do. You might not be in love with her, sure, but she’s still a sweet cutie that deserves better than an ego like Karn. Maybe tacking her on this double date was a mistake.

>We asked him to go on one single date with Alisa and he’s done that. Whether he continues dating her or not is none of our business.
Indeed, it was only for one date, but he did kind of turn into a date about him and not the both of them. A date is supposed to make both parts happy and not just inflate the ego of one person.
>What did you think was going to happen on a blind date? Love at first sight and they would stay together?
You were originally hoping to introduce her to Danus, so at least she would have another friend… but that didn’t really work, so you guess you kind of let Karn butt in without thinking?
>Maybe Alisa wants to be a worship-slave, you ever think about that?
…well, maybe… she does seem happy… but something tells you she won’t be happy if he just throws her away like a used napkin after a jerk.

>You know what, i am having second thoughts about helping Oran and specially Karn. Is like they are trying REALLY hard to get eaten.
They probably don’t understand the danger they actually are in… and besides, people don’t change overnight like that. Even with you around they’ll probably fall back to their vices without thinking. You can’t hope to change them completely for the better… but what you can hope for is to put them on the right path to change. But yes, if they don’t even try to change you will eat them.
>At this point we are too inter-related with Oran and Karn to effectively disappear them, would cause way too many questions to be asked and likely to create massive suspicion of us.
…only Oran and Karn knows what you are… and if they both disappear… well, you’re sure you can blame the vampires.
>So at this point we are more or less committed to reforming them.
You’ve given them a chance. Let’s hope they take it… with a little more prodding, of course.


>Ask if he's sure he doesn't want to keep dating Alisa? You're sure she would be very willing to stroke his "ego" all the time if he let her.
:KarnFoS: …yes, because basing a whole relationship on having someone worship the ground their partner walks on sounds like a great idea.
:EmaFoS: Okay, I get the point.
:KarnFoS: Though, I wouldn’t mind having a worship-slave at my beck and call. Someone I can just go to when I want to push someone around.
:EmaFoS: Err… that’s not what I meant with another date…
>Then just ask that he lets her down gently.
:KarnFoS: Eh, I’m sure she’ll get over it. It’s just one date.
:EmaFoS: So what… she’s just a pump and dump for you?
:KarnFoS: Pump and dump? Ema, please, do you honestly think I’ll put my dick inside that fat slob? As soon as I’m done having fun with her I’ll just kick her out and never see her again. Of course, maybe I’ll just tell her we’re dating… and then I can just get her to come over whenever I need someone I can abuse.
:EmaFoS:… … ...Karn, just for being an awful, self-obsessed dickwhistler, I am going to beat the snot out of you, then kick you in the dick.
:KarnFoS: Hmfp, like you stand a chance, blue scales.


The two of you enter the training hall where Danus and Alisa are waiting for you. You can overhear them talking about some kind of board game, but as soon as they notice the two of you they quiet down and watch you intensely. Grabbing a dull training sword, you take your place on one end of the training mat, while Karn picks up a spear instead, wasting no time before he starts showing off with it by doing some complicated spinning maneuvers, much to the delight of Alisa. He also equips himself with a rather small short sword which he lets hang freely from his side.

The rules are simply. Best of three, each round ends when someone is struck with a weapon, if their opponent strikes them back within a second or two, the round is a draw.

The two of you look at each other as you wait for Danus sign to start the first round. Karn’s smug smile is already getting on your nerves…
>>
No. 941351 ID: 1301e8
File 156496076396.png - (24.18KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
941351

As the round starts you’re surprised that Karn doesn’t immediately attack you. Instead, he plays it defensively, using his longer reach to keep you away from him. You quickly notice a problem with your swordsmanship as he jabs towards you to make sure you’re under pressure. You might be faster than him, be stronger, larger and have better reflexes, but you have no actual experience on how to fight. You just…know what to do, as on instinct… but you don’t know what to do when those instincts aren’t controlling you. They tell you to grab the spear… but another tells you that it’s a trap, but doesn’t give you any other way to confront this problem. You can fight… but not prepare your moves beforehand…

In the end, you can only try and learn as you fight him head on. Grabbing his spear as your instinct told you to do, you pull him towards you ready to strike him with you sword. But your other instincts were correct, it was a trap, because even before you’re able to bring down your weapon towards him, you feel him hitting you in the side with his short sword, all the while using the momentum you gave him by pulling him forwards to tumble behind you, ensuring you have no chance of counter attacking.

:KarnFoS: What’s the matter? Can’t fight like a man?
:EmaFoS: I’m not even getting started.

As Karn gives you the worst shit eating grin you’ve ever seen, you swear to yourself that you’ll wipe it off his stupid face as soon as you can.

As the second round starts you do what you do best, brute force it. As soon as Alisa gives the two of you the signal to begin, you throw your sword at him, which he easily blocks. Then while he’s still confused of your weird attack you grab his spear right as you kick him in the chest hard enough for him to topple backwards. Then it’s just a simple matter of skewering him with his own spear while he’s still his back to win this round… pretend skewering, of course. As you bend down to help him up your instincts tells you to whisper something to him.

:EmaFoS: What’s the matter? Can’t fight like a girl?
:KarnFoS: …fuck you.

As soon as he’s on his feet, she shoves you away from him. You can outright see the hatred in his eyes now.
>>
No. 941352 ID: 1301e8
File 156496077595.png - (27.54KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
941352

As the third round starts he lunges at you, quick but sloppy. His anger makes him predictable and you easily dodge his assault. Karn tries to turn around to strike you, but it’s already too late as you grab him from behind and forces the spear out of his hands. With your superior strength and size, coupled with his hatred clouding his mind, you just about manage to hold him still long enough for you to do… something. From the corner of your eye, you can see Alisa cheering Karn on, trying her best to encourage him to break loose from your grip while Danus holds his breath in excitement.

You’ll need to decide quickly on how to end this before he manages to calm down enough to pull off some exotic wrestling move on you.

A) Just win already.
B) Throw him to the floor… hard.
C) Kick him in the dick!
D) Rip those stupid clothes off him and humiliate him!
E) Let him win for some reason?
F) Other?
>>
No. 941356 ID: b1b4f3

>>941352
A, then C. Because you said you would.

Also call him a hypocrite. He wants people to treat him like respect, but he won't respect others? That's not how the world works.
>>
No. 941366 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941352
A and C.
You're a lady of your word.
>>
No. 941383 ID: c49ece

Just win. You can collect on your promise later- not in front of company. It'll make things weird. Or like, towel flick his nuts at worst. Don't let him try anything sneaky either.
>>
No. 941388 ID: 2202fb

>>941352
meh, whisper to him that he should toss you over him, and then help him do that.

--

Ahh, who am i kidding, we are going to fucking suplex him, there really is no other outcome here.
>>
No. 941390 ID: 91ee5f

>>941352
Whisper to him, “I actually would’ve let you win, if you weren’t such a self obsessed asshole. All you had to do was give her a chance. Then you could’ve avoided this!”

Then kick him in the dick, throw his ass on the ground, and finish him off with another pretend stab with a weapon.

Just, you know, don’t kick his dick with your full undead super strength. You want to hurt him, not cause damage that’s so permanent, not even the best healers in the world can fix!
>>
No. 941426 ID: 8eaf98

>>941390
this
A and C in that order.
>>
No. 941431 ID: 094652

>>941356
Seconded. Also demand to know where he learned about castes. You want names.
>>
No. 941432 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and after you kick him in the dick, tell him despite his over-inflated ego and awful personality, he's got skill. He just needs to keep his emotions in check.
>>
No. 941436 ID: eeb7d9

A and C, even though the prospect of the suplex is really tempting. But i like keeping her words better.

>>941432
True. I mean, you "know" about this, you countless past lives in you, so you know what you are talking about, and you can literally sense his demeanor.
>>
No. 941445 ID: 9675cb

>>941352
Suplex him. He’ll be less into the idea of fucking if we bust his balls.
>>
No. 941575 ID: 864e49

Something tells me Karn isn't the kind of person that will get humbled by us humiliating him, if anything this will make it harder to get through to him.

He's still getting a kick in the dick though.
>>
No. 941577 ID: bbd5f5

>>941352
A

F) Challenge him to another round.

Don't try to kick him while he's down or humiliate him; if we do that he'll look like a victim, which will make Alisa sympathize with him and see us as a bully, which will make it easier for Karn to take advantage of her. If we keep sparring with him for a while longer, there will be more chances for Karn to lash out at us in anger and for Alisa to see his less desirable qualities.
>>
No. 941605 ID: a9af05

>>941577
Do this. Let Karn humiliate himself when he loses his temper in a second match.
>>
No. 941615 ID: eeb7d9

>>941577
On second thoght, this sounds way better.
>>
No. 941708 ID: f2320a

>>941351
A

F) Challenge him to another round.
Lets not give him victim points
>>
No. 941709 ID: 91ee5f

I’ve changed my mind! Ignore what I said here: >>941390 !

I’m voting for doing this: >>941577 !
>>
No. 941981 ID: 1301e8
File 156539493162.png - (44.89KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
941981

>We are going to fucking suplex him, there really is no other outcome here.
Expect you don’t actually know how to suplex someone. You’ve learned a bunch of sword styles and a few grappling moves from the swords, but there aren’t any wrestling moves in there. Of course, a suplex does seem kind of simple to pull off, but you’ll probably not get it right on the first try. Maybe you can try doing it when there’s less on the line?
>He’ll be less into the idea of fucking if we bust his balls.
You don’t really care about him fucking right now anyway.
>Don't try to kick him while he's down or humiliate him; if we do that he'll look like a victim, which will make Alisa sympathize with him and see us as a bully, which will make it easier for Karn to take advantage of her.
…you’re right. It’s bad enough that you’re fighting a smaller guy, kicking him while he’s down will only make you look worse. You’ll need to find a better way to get back at him.
>You can collect on your promise later- not in front of company. It'll make things weird
He definitely deserves a kick later. When he least suspect it.
>Let Karn humiliate himself when he loses his temper in a second match.
…yeah, that’s a great idea! If you can get him angry enough, you’re sure he’ll do something stupid and make Alisa wearier of him.


>win.
You pull his own short sword from his hip and pretend to slash his throat with it. Karn on his parts actually try to get a grip of you so he can throw you away, but gives up when he feels the blade against his scales.

:KarnFoS: GAH! Damn it all!
:EmaFoS: Do I fight like a man yet, Karn?
:KarnFoS: Shut. Up.

>Call him a hypocrite. He wants people to treat him like respect, but he won't respect others? That's not how the world works.
:KarnFoS: Hypocrite? I’m just treating people like they treat me! They don’t give me respect, so why would I respect them?
:EmaFoS: Because you’re the one who can actually choose if you treat someone with respect or not. If you don’t choose to treat people with respect first, they won’t treat you with respect either. Heck, I actually would’ve let you win, if you weren’t such a self-obsessed asshole. All you had to do was give her a chance and respect her.
:KarnFoS: *grumble*…
>Tell him despite his over-inflated ego and awful personality, he's got skill. He just needs to keep his emotions in check.
:KarnFoS: …I’ll keep that in mind…

>F) Challenge him to another round.
:KarnFoS: Another round? Really?
:EmaFoS: One last round, all or nothing. Whoever wins, wins it all.
:KarnFoS: As much as I want to punch your face, I don’t-
:EmaFoS: What are you, a coward of a man?
:KarnFoS: …I’m going to fucking destroy you.
:EmaFoS: That’s the spirit!

You explain to your two spectators that there will be one final round to decide who wins while Karn ready himself for the duel. You take your place on the opposite side of the hall and ready yourself as well, making sure you’re just far enough away from him that he might consider charging you again in his rage. As you look over at your opponent, you see Karn take a deep breath before staring at you with murder in his eyes.

He’s not completely livid anymore… he’s consumed with tranquil fury.

…that can’t be good.
>>
No. 941982 ID: 1301e8
File 156539494371.png - (40.83KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
941982

You’re not entirely sure what happened, but you find yourself on the floor with Karn standing on top of you. He didn’t charge you as expected… and he was ready for you when you tried to use brute force again. He even managed to counter your counter attack against his… counter attack when you grabbed his spear? If only you could counter his counter when you… countered… okay, this is getting stupid.

Of course, this doesn’t feel too surprising; he was the underdog after all. Weaker, smaller guy going up against a bigger opponent that’s constantly taunting him and might be a monster in disguise that’s already won several matches against him before he turns things around with new found resolve at the very last moment so he can impress a girl? Those types always win in the stories, don’t they!? …maybe you’ve read way too many stories…

:KarnFoS: And the victory goes to… me. I took your word to heart, Ema, and made sure to keep my emotions in check for a little while.
:EmaFoS: *Grumble*…
:KarnFoS: Hey, don’t be mad. We all lose sometime.
:EmaFoS: I’m not mad about losing, I’m mad that you’re a di-
:AlisaFoS: Oh! That was amazing! The way you used your spear to deflect her kick! The way you threw her like that over your shoulder! I d-d-didn’t even k-know you were strong enough t-t-to… d-d-do that!
:KarnFoS: Oh, you’ve seen nothing yet. *Flexes*
:AlisaFoS: Swoon!
:KarnFoS: …did you just say swoon out loud?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? I mean… err… n-n-no?

As the two “lovebirds” continue with their mating dance, Danus comes over and helps you up from the floor.

:DanusFoS: Are you alright down there lass? Need any help?
:EmaFoS: I’m fine… the only thing that’s hurt is my pride…
:DanusFoS: Ah, that’s good to hear Ema. Though, don’t see this as a defeat. Instead, take it like a lesson that sometimes it’s better to just fold than bet on something that might not work, lass.
:EmaFoS: …thanks, Danus.
:KarnFoS: You know… maybe it’s time to end this double date. After all, I got some things I want to discuss with pretty Elise here between just the two of us.
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Y-y-you want… I mean, y-y-yes! We c-can… talk… j-just the two of us!
:DanusFoS: Maybe it’s for the best if we leave, lass, as these two seems to need some privacy.

Well, crap. You just played straight into his hands... maybe you would just have kicked him in the nuts instead…
>>
No. 941989 ID: 094652

Oh look he's not a complete wimp after all. Except hate-@#$%ing might trigger a rage attack.

You should slip some tranquilizers into his sex drugs before he does something really stupid.
>>
No. 941994 ID: a9af05

>>941982
>After all, I got some things I want to discuss with pretty Elise here between just the two of us.
Her name is Alisa! Did Karn even bother to learn her name?!
>>
No. 941995 ID: b1b4f3

>>941982
Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good. Be vague so it doesn't look like you're throwing around false accusations, tell her she should be able to figure it out on her own.
>>
No. 941996 ID: c49ece

Tell Karn you'll be seeing him later, lick your teeth so he gets your warning. Don't worry about him, he can only save himself. Then go gave a good time with Danus, get him some food or prizes or stuff. If the night is about to end on a timeskip, give him a massage or otherwise spoil him.
>>
No. 942002 ID: b1b4f3

At this point he probably thinks he can defend himself against a wraith, so threats won't work. (also Ema really does need more training, sheesh)
Better to ask nicely if we're going to talk to him instead of Alisa.
>>
No. 942003 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941982
Look.
The best thing to do right now is to wait until he's alone, sneak up on him in another form, then just fucking eat him.
He's a complete and utter irredeemable asshole, so drop the noble, heroic shit and just catch him alone, sneak up on him, stun him, and eat him.
Problem solved.
>>
No. 942019 ID: 864e49

Just warn him one last time, and make sure he knows it's his last, about treating others the way he would want to be treated then leave him be.
If we find out later that he was a douche canoe to Alisa then he's soul food.
>>
No. 942024 ID: 91ee5f

>>941982
>Well, crap. You just played straight into his hands...maybe you would just have kicked him in the nuts instead…
Ema, next time you want Karn to make himself look like an idiot, don’t fucking tell him to keep his emotions in check!

Just tell Karn to remember what you told him about respect. And then remind both of them to take some bitterleaf before they have their fun!

>>941995
>Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good.
Wait, didn’t we agree that we were going to tell Danus and get his input on what Karn told us on how he was going to treat Alisa? Maybe we should do that before we leave?
>>
No. 942118 ID: eeb7d9

Welp, that could had ended up better. Time to go with Danus somewhere nice!

Just remind Karn to behave. And that he better "smell like flowers" when you came back. He should know what you mean.

This defeat told me that you should spend more time meditating with your swords, training with them. You need your past lives knowledge to be more efficient in battle. Insticts alone wont help in a real battle.
>>
No. 942216 ID: 58b4f3

>>941982
Ask Karn who Elise is? Then ask him if he actually knows her name? Don't let Alisa tell Karn or give him any hints!
>>
No. 942238 ID: bbd5f5

>>941982
Well, that's what happens when your plans go in two opposite directions at once. You tried to take advantage of his anger issues so that everyone could see them while also warning him about them in advance so he could overcome them. Of course it didn't go well.

Alisa's still infatuated with him for his strength, but at least she didn't form some unwarranted sympathy for him. We'll have to check up on her as Elric later and ask how their date went. For now, let's see what we can do to keep this from going too badly.

Start sniffing the air and make some vague comment about how Karn smells. You can play it off as just working up a sweat after the battle, but he'll know what you're really talking about. You can also ask Danus how he thinks you smell, just so it sounds casual.

Now's not a good time to start spreading any nasty rumors about Karn. Alisa is still lovestruck, and she'll just think we're a sore loser instead of actually distrusting him. Instead, just tell him something like "be sure to treat her right" or some similar friendly-sounding comment as they're leaving, so that Karn remembers that he should be considerate of her and Alisa remembers that she deserves respect.

Also, yeah, we can talk to Danus about the situation once they're out of earshot. He's more likely to believe us if we explain things and it's good for him to have proper context for what just happened.
>>
No. 942853 ID: 1301e8
File 156608159601.png - (45.98KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
942853

>Oh look he's not a complete wimp after all. Except hate-@#$%ing might trigger a rage attack.
He clearly has a problem with his anger… though you’re pretty sure he doesn’t deserve some hate love right now anyway.
>This defeat told me that you should spend more time meditating with your swords, training with them.
You’re still a novice when it comes to the blade, you know that. But you’ll also need actual experience and not just dream training. Of course, it’s just been a few days since awoke as you are now so it’s a given that you’re still weak. Accarat wasn’t built in one day or how that saying goes.
>The best thing to do right now is to wait until he's alone, sneak up on him in another form, then just fucking eat him.
While you would love nothing more than to give him a one way ticket to your tummy, he’s still too connected to Oran. You’ll probably going to need to eat them both when the time comes, which isn’t right now. One more chance, that’s all you’ll give him… and if he screws up, he’s gone.
>At this point he probably thinks he can defend himself against a wraith, so threats won't work.
Everyone sleeps… except for you. As soon as he lowers his guard he’s food. It will do him good to remember that.


>Just tell Karn to remember what you told him about respect.
:KarnFoS: I’ll respect those that respect me. I’ve already told you that.
:DanusFoS: Lad, no one will respect you if you don’t respect them first.
:KarnFoS: But why would I-
:DanusFoS: Because you’re the one seeking respect. If you want something, then you’ll need to earn it… and respect is earned in part by respecting others.
:KarnFoS: …fine.
>Just remind Karn to behave. And that he better "smell like flowers" when you came back.
:KarnFoS: Smell like… you mean that you want me to be nice?
:EmaFoS: Because if you don’t, I’ll be seeing you later…
You lean in a bit to whisper to him…
:EmaFoS: One more screw up, and I’ll be coming over for dinner.
You lick your teeth in front of him, to make sure he gets your warning. His face visually pales when he understands the implications. Apparently, looking death in the face will be unpleasant, even if you think you can fight it.
:KarnFoS: O-of c-course I’ll behave. D-don’t you worry…
:AlisaFoS: Are you alright? You look a bit shaken, Karny?
:DanusFoS: She’s right, lad. Where you hurt while the two of you were sparring?
:KarnFoS: Y-yes, everything is f-fine… it’s fine… *inhale* it’s… fine…

>Ask Karn who Elise is?
:KarnFoS: What? This is Elise?
:AlisaFoS: Um… a-a-actually, that’s not my name… I’m-
:EmaFoS: Do you even remember her name or what she works with?
:KarnFoS: Her name is… err… Elisa? No? Alise? Illisia? I’m not good with names, okay? And she works in the library.
:EmaFoS: Be more specific, what does she do at the library?
:KarnFoS: I don’t know. She hasn’t told me yet.
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? B-b-but… I did tell you! And my name is Alisa!
:KarnFoS: Alisa, my apologies, but I was so captivated by your beauty, my… err… beautiful diamond that I must have missed it when you were talking about it and-
:AlisaFoS: You asked me about it! When you were talking about the time you fought those ShapeStealers!
:KarnFoS: Ah, yes, but you see… err… the memories of fighting those three and having to fight them off with my sword skills as they took the shape of an innocent lady-
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? That’s not how that s-story went! Y-you said it was t-two of them! And you had a spear! And they took the shape of the lost b-boy you were out looking for!
:DanusFoS: Let’s leave before we’re dragged into this as well, Ema. It might be for the best if they get some privacy to work these things out, lass.
:KarnFoS: Did I really say that? I must be misremembering things…
:AlisaFoS: Have you been lying to my face this whole evening!? I c-can’t believe this!
:KarnFoS: That’s not how it… Danus, tell her- wait, don’t leave without-
>Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good.
…you might not need to do that anymore…
>>
No. 942854 ID: 1301e8
File 156608160320.png - (102.88KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
942854

>Go have a good time with Danus, get him some food or prizes or stuff.
Luckily, there seems to be a small lull in the weather when you leave Karn’s place, so the two of you can actually walk down to the main square without getting wet. You walk around making small talk while perusing the different attractions that are here for the festival. A few games, trinkets, jugglers, a mime, a fire breather and a sword-swallower are all on display for the two of you to enjoy at your leisure. You even find a tent filled to the brim with oddities from out of this world, most of it rubbish, but it was free so you can’t complain.

:EmaFoS: -thing was clearly fake. I mean, a beaver / duck hybrid? Yeah, right.
:DanusFoS: Did you see its name, lass? It was something like plate pus. They’ve clearly just made up a bunch of sounds to make it sound exotic.
:EmaFoS: Clearly, everything in there was just pretend. For example, there’s no way there’s a fish out there with a lantern on its head.
:DanusFoS: Hoho, at least it was good for a lark, eh lass?
:EmaFoS: And that rabbit with deer horns… at least combine two exotic animals to make it believable.
:DanusFoS: Actually, I do believe that one actually exist, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Wait? Really? Huh…

>Wait, didn’t we agree that we were going to tell Danus and get his input on what Karn told us on how he was going to treat Alisa?
:DanusFoS: Really? Did Karn tell you that? I know the lad has always had a big head, but to act like that…
:EmaFoS: He’s clearly doing this for his own desire.
:DanusFoS: Hmm… I can’t tell him how to live his life but… I’m sure he will soon learn that the path he has chosen isn’t a very fulfilling one. Though I’m worried he might act rashly and that it was a mistake to leave Alisa there all alone.
:EmaFoS: I warned him that if he so much put a finger on her, I’ll give it back ten times worse.
:DanusFoS: Then It’s up to Alisa. She’s a smart lass, I’m sure she’ll figure him out sooner rather than later.
:EmaFoS: Going by their argument when we left…
:DanusFoS: True true… I think Karn might already learned some hubris from this. Let’s hope the lesson sticks, eh lass?
>If the night is about to end on a timeskip, give him a massage or otherwise spoil him.
Night? It’s barely past noon. And while you would love to spoil Danus the whole day, you have a lot of things to do today. Maybe after you’re done, you can give him a massage… and very intimidate one at that. But back to the task at hand… or tasks, as it would be. You still need to talk to the head of the library so you can get those books about Dalriver, then you’ll need to see the nomads about it as well… but before that, you did promise a certain-

:GoAFoS: This one greet the blue scaled one! Is this red scaled one the one you promised these ones?
:DanusFoS: The what in the what now, lad? H-hey, watch those vines!
:GoAFoS: Blue scaled one better hurry. When the sky starts crying again, these one wishes to be back at home to feed on its nourishment!

…a certain Growth of Ash that you would bring him a male Sakkilian in exchange about information about a survivor from Dalriver.
>>
No. 942855 ID: b1b4f3

>>942854
You were gonna bring Drago for this though... how long do you have? If there's no time, ask if Danus is up for it instead.

Hm, I was hoping we could do the library ASAP, guess we forgot in all the festival-related rush.
>>
No. 942861 ID: 3ed3c3

>>942854
oh, jeez.
Ok, before this gets out of hand, explain to both parties what's going on. This doesn't have to escalate.
>>
No. 942894 ID: eeb7d9

>>942861
This is the imperative.
>>
No. 943154 ID: 1301e8
File 156634310138.png - (57.78KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
943154

>Hm, I was hoping we could do the library ASAP, guess we forgot in all the festival-related rush.
The plan is to visit the library as soon as you’re done with the Uredo’s and know who this mysterious survivor is. That way you can look them up as well while you’re at it.

>You were gonna bring Drago for this though... how long do you have?
:GoAFoS: This one do wish to feel the splendor of the rain, but is willing to wait if blue scaled one will bring us male lizard to explore thoroughly.
:DanusFoS: …What are you lads planning? Explore thoroughly?
:GoAFoS: These ones simply wish to understand the oddities of what you call gender.
:DanusFoS: Now wait just a gosh darn minute here. You wish to explore my son’s gender!?
:GoAFoS: We promised to blue scaled one interesting things if we were allowed to explore every part and measure every length of your son. We shall pleasure your son as this one find all his secrets.
:DanusFoS: My son may be an adult and may make his own decisions, that sounds very unwholesome and I don’t believe my son would agree to something like that! Did you even ask him?
:GoAFoS: This one hasn’t met your son yet, no.
>Ok, before this gets out of hand, explain to both parties what's going on. This doesn't have to escalate.
:EmaFoS: Danus, it’s fine. I asked him if he wanted to help me with it. Besides, they are Uredo, they don’t even know what something unwholesome is.
:GoAFoS: This one promise that your son will still be whole and very pleased when we are done with him.
:EmaFoS: Um... I’m sure what they mean to say is that they won’t do anything Drago doesn’t want to do.
:DanusFoS: …*Sigh* just make sure that if he becomes uncomfortable that you get him out of there. The lad is too shy to really back down on his own most of the time.
:EmaFoS: I promise you I’ll take real good care of your son, Danus.
:DanusFoS: Good… then I guess this is goodbye for now? I still have a few things I wanted to look at here at the festival… so take care, Ema.

He leans in and gives you a quick peck on your cheek.

:EmaFoS: I’ll see you later, Danus.
:GoAFoS: Here, bring your friend to this address. We will be waiting with our big rods to explore the two of you with!
:EmaFoS: …sure…
>>
No. 943155 ID: 1301e8
File 156634311466.png - (78.50KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
943155

:GoAFoS: Red scaled one is four and a third smaller in length that blue scaled one, but red is wider than blue?
:DragoFoS: This is not what I expected when you said we would show of the differences between a man and a lady.
:GoAFoS: This one sees that arms and legs are the same size compared to the trunks size.
:EmaFoS: Then what did you expect?
:DragoFoS: Err… Well, you see… I mean… they got tentacles and… um…
:EmaFoS: …you didn’t actually think they wo-
:GoAFoS: Is this one actually male? It lacks the frills on the shin that we’ve seen on so many other.
:DragoFoS: W-wha- Of course I’m a man! Just because my frills aren’t as big as someone else’s… t-they grow bigger, y-you’ll see.
:EmaFoS: I’m sure they will, Drago.
:GoAFoS: Blue one is has more muscles and less fat compared to red one… with the exception of the rear. The rear is huge and full of fat.
:EmaFoS: Hey!
:GoAFoS: Why does females need extra padding for sitting? Do they sit more often? This requires further research.

:EmaFoS: So, to change the subject, about the survivor from Dalriver.
:GoAFoS: This one will tell you about survivor. Parent told this one about ten years ago and the fire.
:EmaFoS: Were they there? Did they see what happened?
:GoAFoS: Parent said they came there after flames started to calm down. This one was told that they witnesses so much devastation and bad things that it wouldn’t rest for days out of fear!
:EmaFoS: …and the survivor?
:GoAFoS: Messenger came and dragged a young sprout from one of the skeleton of houses. The sprout had hidden somewhere, but the flames had found it anyway. Badly damaged they were.
:EmaFoS: Who was it? Do you have a name?
:GoAFoS: This one was never told a name, but they were a bird person, black of feathers and small in size. They were very hurt and barely alive, but the messenger was able to save them. Parent said that they had wounds that would never heal.

Black feathers? The only dark feathered Varkian that lived in Dalriver was Corvak and his family, but you saw his head get ripped clean off! It can’t be him… and you don’t think his father was home when the attack happened, seeing that he was always traveling… and his mother wasn’t black feathered. Hmm…

:EmaFoS: Does the name Corvak Inkfeather ring any bells?
:GoAFoS: This one already stated that this one was never told a name.
:DragoFoS: Inkfeather? Isn’t that the man that works at the library?
:EmaFoS: At the library? Are you certain?
:DragoFoS: Someone with a name like Inkfeather is destined to become a head librarian, aren’t they?
:EmaFoS: …wait, seriously? The guy I’m looking for is the head librarian? So I just need to-
:GoAFoS: This one swear it will learn the secrets of this fat butt!
:EmaFoS: Stop saying my butt is fat!
:GoAFoS: This one finds blue fat filled butt intriguing! Is it the main storage of fat for coming winter?
:DragoFoS: Just be glad they haven’t asked you to take of your pants for a close look…
:GoAFoS: *Gasp!* You hide abnormalities in your trunk beneath your clothes? There are more things to explore!? This intrigues this one!
:DragoFoS: Me and my big snout...
>>
No. 943156 ID: b1b4f3

>>943155
Ema show them your stuff but instruct them they are not allowed to touch. Drago you can decide to do whatever.
>>
No. 943157 ID: 4854ef

"You were the one who was thinking of their tentacles earlier" And continue with the examination discussion.
>>
No. 943162 ID: a9af05

>>943155
>Corvak
>It can't be him
Do you think Corvak had a younger sibling? And if it turns out this person recognizes you, the same way the fortune teller recognized you, then you might need to come up with a story on how you're not actually Ema.

>Stop calling my butt fat!
But I thought that was what you wanted? Why are you so upset about it?

>Me and my big snout...
And then one of the Uredo makes a comment on the size of Drago's snout.

>>943156
>>943157
Both of these.
>>
No. 943184 ID: 974afd

>>943155
Say they're allowed to observe what is concealed within your own pants, but they need to ask before they touch.
What Drago wishes is up to Drago.
>>
No. 943186 ID: c49ece

Your snout's lovely Drago.

Look but don't touch, we wear the clothes for a reason.
>>
No. 943192 ID: eeb7d9

Dont worry, they would ask about it eventually.
Ok, here is the deal, Drago. I promised your dad that if this became uncomfortable, you can quit any time you want. So it is up to you to choose. Although, it would be nice of you if you help me out with this. This is kind of a big deal to me... Even if it is a stupid process like this.
>>
No. 943201 ID: 91ee5f

>>943156
This.

>>943192
>Although, it would be nice of you if you help me out with this. This is kind of a big deal to me... Even if it is a stupid process like this.
Don’t lie to Drago.

The Uredo have already given us the information that we wanted. There’s no reason to let them continue with what they’re doing.
>>
No. 943230 ID: eeb7d9

>>943201
Hey, that is not a lie, besides, if they have more information, the better. Is up to Drago in the end and we wont make him, but we are not liying. We do need that information and we promised to satiate their... cuestionable need of knolegde.
>>
No. 943630 ID: 1301e8
File 156684514791.png - (74.33KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
943630

>But I thought a fat butt was what you wanted? Why are you so upset about it?
Because you wanted to be curvy, not fat. Not the mention the person saying it clearly meant in a “you’ve eaten too much” kind of way.
>Do you think Corvak had a younger sibling?
He did have a younger brother, yes, you remember him now. What was his name again? Corvus, you think? Can it be, that he survived because Corvak sent him away before everything began going to Hel?
>And if it turns out this person recognizes you, the same way the fortune teller recognized you, then you might need to come up with a story on how you're not actually Ema.
Or simply take another form to meet him in. Who knows, he might prefer someone that’s another species and gender than you are. Not everyone is unbiased towards things like that.

>The Uredo have already given us the information that we wanted. There’s no reason to let them continue with what they’re doing.
Indeed, you have absolutely no valid reason to go any further with this as they seem to have given you all the information that you need. In fact, it might be prudent to hurry over to the library and talk with this person that might or might not be Corvus with all due haste. Then again, if you drop your pants you might get a chance to see Drago’s cute naked bum and… err… for science reasons, of course… no, wait, you mean, you kind of owe the Uredo to show off everything? Yeah, that sounds better…


>Your snout's lovely Drago.
:DragoFoS: It’s just an expression…
:GoAFoS: This one believes your snout is slightly smaller than the average male.
:DragoFoS: Hey! My snout isn’t that small!
>Ema show them your stuff but instruct them they are not allowed to touch.
:EmaFoS: Alright, I’ll get undressed… but not touching.
:GoAFoS: These ones promises that these vines will be kept away from blue scaled one.
:DragoFoS: Err… y-you’re r-r-really going to…?
:EmaFoS: You were the one who was thinking of their tentacles earlier, no?
:DragoFoS: I m-m-mean… it’s kind of l-like my Sheije comics and… err…
:EmaFoS: Sheije? Isn’t that some Serpent island country to the north?
:DragoFoS: Y-yeah, that’s r-right… b-but… um… I g-guess I c-can’t miss this chance? So… y-yeah… y-you’re allowed to touch me as m-much as you l-like?

Drago starts to undress as well and the plants waste no time starting to touch the now bare scales on him. As he drops his pants you can’t help but notice that he clearly have the biggest package you’ve seen yet… or maybe it’s just that he’s a bit smaller than the other guys? No, he’s definitely… big… Danus clearly passed on the right stuff to him.

:GoAFoS: This one is intrigued. Red scaled one was hiding a short but wide vine in his pants blue scaled one was only hiding another mouth.
:DragoFoS: H-hey, it’s not small! It’s g-gets b-bigger!
:GoAFoS: Really? This one wishes to experience that.
:DragoFoS: Err… I g-guess I c-can s-show you how i-it works and how we actually… y-you know… but… um… it’s k-kind of awkward w-with Ema r-right there and… err…
:GoAFoS: This one thought both female and male was required for… you know?
:DragoFoS: That’s n-not… I m-mean, I w-was j-just… I d-don’t… err… n-not ladies? I m-mean, I c-can just t-tell y-you the… actual… thing?
>>
No. 943636 ID: 91ee5f

>>943630
It’s time to stop.

Drago is clearly getting uncomfortable about this and we promised Danus that we’d stop if Drago got uncomfortable. Danus also said that Drago is too shy to back down on his own, so it actually needs to be Ema that tells them to stop.
>>
No. 943637 ID: 864e49

>This one thought both female and male was required for… you know?
Wait a minute! They know exactly whats going on here!
Lets go with it.
"Both a Male and a Female are required for reproduction but sex for intimacy and pleasure can happen between any coupling, ever cross species."

Proceed to get tentacle sexed with Drago.
>>
No. 943638 ID: b1b4f3

>>943630
Clarify that your vagina is not a mouth. Ask how they reproduce- is it something like how plants use pollen? You can use that as part of your explanation for how sex works, by comparing semen to pollen (though note that it is a liquid, not a dust).
Also clarify that Drago is not attracted to females, which is why this is awkward, and that you can technically have sex without both sexes present, it just won't have a chance of pregnancy.

Ask if he'd like you to leave him alone with his vine friends for a while, if he really wants to show off his boner. Make sure he's not feeling uncomfortable. He might want to set some kind of boundaries.
>>
No. 943640 ID: a9af05

>>943636
I agree, it's time to stop.

>Drago is too shy to back down on his own
And that is why we can't ask Drago if he wants to stop, he'll just say he wants to keep going.

We've got to put our foot down and tell them to stop!
>>
No. 943653 ID: eeb7d9

>>943636
I agree, this would be a good time to stop. They clearly know how this song goes from here.
>>
No. 943655 ID: b1b4f3

>>943636
>>943640
That's not how shyness works. Maybe he won't object if he's getting uncomfortable, but if we ask him if he's getting uncomfortable then he will respond. Demanding that he stop without asking him for any input is almost as bad as pressuring him to keep going.
>>
No. 943658 ID: 4854ef

Are we sure he's really that uncomfortable with this..? He came in thinking they would be doing things with their tentacles to begin with and allowed for them to touch him when he saw we could deny it. At least ask him.
>>
No. 943663 ID: 32b5ec

>>943630
"Hold up, Uredo. Cease the fondling for a moment."

Pull Drago to the side.

"Drago, if you're uncomfortable and want them to stop, I'll tell them to stop. They've told me what I came here to know, you don't need to do any more if you don't want to. If you'd prefer I leave so you can 'enjoy' yourself, that's also fine; it's pretty obvious you're not into icky girls like me."
>>
No. 943772 ID: bbd5f5

>>943630
Okay, it's pretty clear that Drago's getting uncomfortable with this. The Uredo need to pull their tentacles back for a while so we can put our clothes back on and talk about it. They should know that, to most other races, some body parts are considered private and they don't like other people seeing or touching them without permission.

Now, we can talk to Drago about what's making him uncomfortable.
Is he just having second thoughts about the tentacle thing, or is it something more specific?
Is it because a woman's here with him? Would he be more comfortable doing it with another man? Or just himself and the Uredo?

If Drago wants, we could probably convince the Uredo to arrange another meeting some other time, or just examine us separately. We could tell them about how females work, and he could teach them about male anatomy. Or we can get some other guy to teach them if he doesn't want to. And also a Serpens, because their sexes are different from ours.
>>
No. 944031 ID: 1301e8
File 156729295485.png - (63.16KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
944031

>It’s time to stop.
Yeah, these guys are getting a bit too personal for your liking. Besides, you can’t even feed of them anyway… if you’re really that thirsty you would at least want some food on the side as well.
>Drago is clearly getting uncomfortable about this and we promised Danus that we’d stop if Drago got uncomfortable. Danus also said that Drago is too shy to back down on his own, so it actually needs to be Ema that tells them to stop.
Maybe we should just drag him away from this and pretend it never happen? After all, you’ve already gotten what you wanted and you’ve given what you’d promise, so there’s no point in letting him suffer any longer.
>Are we sure he's really that uncomfortable with this..? He came in thinking they would be doing things with their tentacles to begin with and allowed for them to touch him when he saw we could deny it.
Then again, he did indeed mention those comics of his with tentacles… and he did seem rather excited when you asked for help… but disappointed when they were just measuring up our bodies. Hmm… maybe Drago is less innocent than you thought?


>"Hold up, Uredo. Cease the fondling for a moment."
:GoAFoS: This one will cease if blue scaled one isn’t pleased with it.
:DragoFoS: H-hey, w-why did you s-stop?
>Wait a minute! They know exactly what’s going on here!
:GoAFoS: This one simply mimicked the wording the red scaled one said.
:EmaFoS: Really? You still seem to know something about it…
:GoAFoS: This one knows the main idea but not the detail. Male and female creates child with… “you know”, but how?
:EmaFoS: Uh huh…
>Clarify that your vagina is not a mouth.
:GoAFoS: Tall ones has to many orifices. These ones only have a mouth.
:EmaFoS: In any case, this thing between our legs are our sexual organs.
:DragoFoS: …and… err… b-back there, under the t-tail, are o-our butt…
:GoAFoS: Why, yes, this one knows of butts.
>They should know that, to most other races, some body parts are considered private and they don't like other people seeing or touching them without permission.
:GoAFoS: These ones know very well that personal space is important to tall ones. These ones simply wishes for tall ones to be happy.
:DragoFoS: Err… I d-did s-say that you c-could… touch me… r-right?
:GoAFoS: This one agree that red scaled one asked to be touched.
>Also clarify that Drago is not attracted to females, which is why this is awkward.
:DragoFoS: I… um… I’m kind of i-into men?
:GoAFoS: This one is intrigue by this oddity, will ask for more information after everyone is done here.
>Ask how they reproduce- is it something like how plants use pollen?
:GoAFoS: New Uredo grows wherever Uredo are.
:EmaFoS: So… you’re like… trees?
:GoAFoS: This one is more like flower that spread by the wind.
:EmaFoS: So… some kind of pollen then. Right…

>Pull Drago to the side. Now, we can talk to Drago about what's making him uncomfortable.
:DragoFoS: H-hey! W-what the b-big idea!?
:EmaFoS: Drago, if you're uncomfortable and want them to stop, I'll tell them to stop.
:DragoFoS: Err… I…
:EmaFoS: They've told me what I came here to know, you don't need to do any more if you don't want to.
:DragoFoS: A-actually… I… d-don’t mind?
:EmaFoS: …really?
>Ask if he'd like you to leave him alone with his vine friends for a while, if he really wants to show off his boner.
:EmaFoS: … If you'd prefer I leave so you can 'enjoy' yourself, that's also fine; it's pretty obvious you're not into icky girls like me.
:DragoFoS: Y-you’re not icky… I’m just not… I just like men?
:EmaFoS: Either way, if you want to stay I won’t stop you. It’s just, your father told me to make-
:DragoFoS: T-tell father that I’m an adult and… a-and I can make my own decisions.
:EmaFoS: …I’m pretty sure he already knows that, Drago. He’s just looking out for you.
:DragoFoS: …um…
:EmaFoS: You know what, this have gotten awkward enough already. Maybe I should just leave.
:DragoFoS: I a-agree.

You tell them to have… fun and bid them farewell before redressing yourself. The Uredo doesn’t seem to mind, as this new “vine” they found was far more interesting that you were. As you’re leaving, you turn around to tell Drago to be care-

:DragoFoS: H-hey, at l-least use l-lube before trying to g-g-go there!

Yepp. Leaving. Right now. To the library!
>>
No. 944032 ID: 1301e8
File 156729296210.png - (54.66KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
944032

You find the library mostly empty at this time of day, with only a bored looking Librarian sitting at the front desk being the only living thing inside these dusty halls, if you can consider him living that is. The male Sakkilian barely acknowledges you as you walk past his desk towards the stair that leads to the head librarian’s office. At the foot of the stairs there’s a rope blocking your way, with a sign right next to it.

“The Head Librarian Office. Only those with prior permission may enter. Please speak to a Librarian on duty for more information.” Didn’t Alisa give you the go ahead to see him? That must count as prior permission, right?
“Do not ask about Current stock of books, Private archives, Restricted books, Mrs Cake, Book Storage, Huge green things with teeth, Donation of self-written work, Black dogs with orange eyebrows, Mrs Cake.” Huh… they don’t want you to ask about restricted books… which is exactly what you want to ask him about. That might get troublesome. Also, a dog with orange eyebrows? What?
Wait, something else is written in at the end here… “Single ladies beware, no legs is here”?

Now, if you remember what happened yesterday, this head librarian is a very grumpy fellow… and he might recognize you for who you really are, if he is who you think he is. It might be prudent to see him in another form than Ema… but which form might he react the best too? Hmm…
>>
No. 944034 ID: 0efe8e

To be honest I fell like we should just go in as Ema and explain what the fuck is going on to the best of our abilities. Sure he could freak out but at the same time he likely has information that we could use, and the quickest way to gain his trust is to be completely blunt.
>>
No. 944035 ID: b1b4f3

I love being right.

>>944032
Elric got permission from Alisa, because he wanted access to restricted books. As Ema, you are coming here for a different reason and need to ask for permission again. So go ask the librarian on duty for permission, then go ahead and see the Head.

You should also probably come back again as Elric to get access to the restricted books like you planned.
>>
No. 944038 ID: eeb7d9

>>944035
Can't she just go like Eric? He already has permission, and i got this feeling that a male has better opportunities to have a conversation with this guy. Also, Eric has a better time speaking with people, i think.
>>
No. 944039 ID: 4854ef

Mhmm, he wasn't uncomfortable at all as one could clearly tell and we made things more awkward as a result between us.

Anyways as said we got permission as Elric.
>>
No. 944041 ID: b1b4f3

>>944038
I guess so, but I'm not so sure she should shift into that form while inside the library.
Also apparently Elric shouldn't be asking about restricted texts anyway? Elric may have to convince Alisa to just let him read them with her supervision.
>>
No. 944106 ID: 1301e8
File 156738117308.png - (71.59KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
944106

>I'm not so sure she should shift into that form while inside the library.
Of course not. You’ll have to go somewhere a bit more private so you can change form and clothes. After all, you can’t run around in these clothes in all your forms, can you? …and besides, Elric in a wizard robe just looks neat.
>Elric shouldn't be asking about restricted texts anyway? Elric may have to convince Alisa to just let him read them with her supervision.
You’re pretty sure the only one with access to the restricted section is the Head librarian, meaning you’ll need to convince him to let you read the books… or just steal the key from him.


>To be honest I feel like we should just go in as Ema and explain what the fuck is going on to the best of our abilities.
“Hey, I was there ten years ago when everyone you love and cared for died, but after I was killed I came back ten years later without aging even a day! Wanna be friends?” …also he might not even recognize you… or think you’re trying to trick him, that you’re not actually blue scaled. But, then again, you guess you can at least try?
>As Ema, you are coming here for a different reason and need to ask for permission again. So go ask the librarian on duty for permission, then go ahead and see the Head.
:NonFoS: Do you have a meeting booked? What is your name?
:EmaFoS: Ema Ligiadottir.
:NonFoS: My apologies, ma’am, but I have nothing about a meeting with a Ema here.
:EmaFoS: Then can I book a meeting today?
:NonFoS: Today? No. Maybe next week if you’re lucky. And that’s if you have a really good reason to see him. The Head librarian doesn’t see anyone without prior notice. He is a very busy man.
:EmaFoS: Then maybe you can go up there and ask if I can see him?
:NonFoS: As I said, ma’am, he won’t see anyone wi-
:EmaFoS: I’m sure he would be very cross with you if you let someone he wanted to see just leave.
:NonFoS: …*sigh* Fine, I’ll ask him. Wait right here and I’ll be right back.

The Sakkilian walks up to the Head librarian’s office and knocks on the door lightly. You can hear him say your name and give a small description of you before someone answers inside the office. He returns down the stairs and shake his head towards you.

:NonFoS: My apologies, ma’am, but he doesn’t have the time to see you at this moment.
:EmaFoS: What? Seriously?
:NonFoS: As I said, the Head librarian doesn’t see anyone without prior notice. Do not take it personally. He won’t give anyone the time of day unless he find some kind of interest in them… or parts of them…
:EmaFoS: Well… thank you for your time…


>Can't she just go like Eric? I got this feeling that a male has better opportunities to have a conversation with this guy.
Well, if Ema didn’t work, Elric the Wizard might.
>Elric got permission from Alisa, because he wanted access to restricted books.
:NonFoS: Do you have a meeting booked? What is your name?
:ElricFoS: Elric. Alisa sent me.
:NonFoS: Ah, yes, Elric. Very well, you may see the Head Librarian. Have a pleasant stay.
:ElricFoS: Thank you.

Inside the office you find who you’ll guess is the Head librarian behind a desk, writing something in a book. He’s a Varkian in his late twenties at least, though the beard makes him look older at first glance, and a glance is all he offers you as you enter before returning his attention to his book. His smell reminds you of Danus… if a lot more grumpy and irritated.

:CorvusFoS: Yes?
:ElricFoS: Corvus, I presume?
:CorvusFoS: You may call me Mr. Grayfeather. Now, what is it? I do not have time for small talk.
:ElricFoS: I need access to the restricted se-
:CorvusFoS: No.
:ElricFoS: What? Why?
:CorvusFoS: Because they are restricted on orders of the Baroness. Unless you have permission from her then no, you may not have access to the restricted books.
:ElricFoS: But what if I got-
:CorvusFoS: If you got permission you would have already given me whatever documents that proves it. Therefore, either give them to me or leave immediately.
:ElricFoS: But-
:CorvusFoS: I said leave. I am very busy. Good day.
>>
No. 944107 ID: 0efe8e

"Ema Ligiadottir is alive" if that does open this man i don't know what will.
>>
No. 944108 ID: b1b4f3

>>944107
The other librarian already gave Ema's name. Saying it again won't help.

>>944106
Tell him you think the Baroness is a vampire, so she might be restricting the books to keep people from being able to prove it. How about instead of direct access to the books, he tells you information about vampires and other powerful undead? That's why you wanted access to the books.
Also, why not ask him if he knows anything about a survivor from Dalriver? You're asking for a friend who had relatives up there, and you have reason to believe he did too.
>>
No. 944112 ID: 094652

Check his soul for corruption levels.

Use different disguises when he's distracted to make him believe time is flying, then wait for him to disable his passive wards for the day. Knock out.

>>944108
Not exactly subtle. Also he might pull an alarm if you do this.
>>
No. 944113 ID: 3674e7

>>944106
As you leave you could always say something like “oh, have you heard about the survivor of (can’t remember the towns name) that arrived in town recently and is going around looking for others, I think her name was Ema and her scale colour is blue”.
It’s an indirect way of getting his interest, plus it serves to confirm if it was him that was the other surviver. If he looks for us it’s easier than looking for him.
>>
No. 944119 ID: 864e49

>>944107
>>944113
He already heard Ema's name and description and he didn't care.

We need to mention Dalriver and the swords and see if that gets his attention. And maybe say that the ones responsible for Dalriver are in the general area.
>>
No. 944149 ID: 1301e8
File 156745359943.png - (71.54KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
944149

>Check his soul for corruption levels.
He smells a bit like Danus, a pure soul with some dark that has been wiped clean, if a bit drenched in grumpiness. He’s clearly on the “do not eat” list.
>Use different disguises when he's distracted to make him believe time is flying, then wait for him to disable his passive wards for the day. Knock out.
Changing forms in front of him would definitely freak him out, but probably just enough for him to summon the guards. Besides, who would remove any locks and wards when they are about to leave? If anything, you’d think they would just do the opposite and lock things up even more for the night.

>"Ema Ligiadottir is alive"
:CorvusFoS: Good for her. I don’t know who that is. I don’t care who that is. Now leave.
>Tell him you think the Baroness is a vampire, so she might be restricting the books to keep people from being able to prove it.
:CorvusFoS: That is the most inane and stupid theory I’ve ever had the misfortune to hear. You are either completely mad or an even bigger fool than I thought. Now, go back to whatever insane asylum you crawled out from and leave me be.

>Why not ask him if he knows anything about a survivor from Dalriver?
:CorvusFoS: Do not mention that place and never ask me about ever again.
:ElricFoS: But I ne-
:CorvusFoS: No. How hard is it to understand! DO NOT MENTION IT!
:ElricFoS: It’s just… this Ema, blue of scales, says she’s a survivor of what happened and is-
:CorvusFoS: WHAT!? H-how… HOW DARE YOU!?

You watch as Corvus manages to accidently knock over a pile of books as he quickly turns towards you, his whole body shaking in rage.

:ElricFoS: S-sorry, I did-
:CorvusFoS: YOU DARE COMING IN HERE TO ME, SPEAKING OF THAT GODFORSAKEN TOWN AND HAVE THE GULL TO CLAIM YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT SURVIVED!? I WATCHED THEM BURN THE REMAINS OF EVERYONE I EVER LOVED AND YOU DARE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE WHO’S BODY I WITNESS BEING TURNED INTO ASH STILL LIVES!? FOR WHAT? SOME INANE CON FOR A FEW COINS!?
:ElricFoS: It’s not some con t-
:CorvusFoS: ENOUGH! LEAVE! NOW! IF I EVER SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LIBRARY AGAIN I WILL CALL THE GUARDS AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED! BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT, YOU FOOLISH CLOD!

Well… you did get his attention…
>>
No. 944151 ID: 8eaf98

We have more forms than just Ema and Elric so theoretically we can reveal to him that we are Ema to his face. If it goes south we have the back up of any of our other forms and knowledge of the place, we CAN start over. If we can win him over he is a BIG help, he is basically the culmination of our in-city information gathering attempts, if we fail here we are already largely starting over our info gathering.
>>
No. 944152 ID: 0efe8e

"I came to warn you because whatever happened made her a monster and she she will do whatever she needs to for revenge, including murder for information on what happened"
>>
No. 944153 ID: b1b4f3

>>944149
Well that's a confirmation I guess, but if all the victims were cremated then he will NEVER believe Ema is the real deal. In fact, Ema should stay away from this guy. Just thank him for confirming it, apologize for upsetting him, and leave.

I'm glad we have other forms to use... I wonder if we can find out from the librarian on duty what "parts" are required to get him to have a civil conversation?
>>
No. 944163 ID: 8eaf98

>>944152
feel we should ideally NOT make ourselves out to be a monster, people are going to think that enough without help.

if we want to start less strong than straight up transforming, we can open with something like: remember the swords in the church (or whatever it was) and how they were owned by an immortal saint of justice? yea I/ema am the new incarnation of that. Further proof being to transform in front of him.
>>
No. 944171 ID: a9af05

>>944149
You know what? Fuck this subtlety bullshit! Just tell him that you are Ema and transform in front of him!

Then while he's still in shock from the revelation, grab his head and stun him! That way he'll be unable to speak and unable to stop us from talking, which will leave him with no choice but to listen to us explain everything to him!
>>
No. 944172 ID: eeb7d9

I don't if we should just show him Ema or just politely leave. I honestly can't foresee the outcome with either approach.
>>
No. 944201 ID: e6f10c

Do NOT change into your Ema form! You do that and you'll not only reveal yourself as a some kind of powerful paranormal being or monster, you'll also reveal the link between your prime Ema form and your Elric form. That's information Corvus will share with the guards he'll undoubtedly call. You'll end up having to burn your two best identities to escape being hunted down by the guards and everyone you've associated with in those forms will end up scrutinized or worse. And you can't just stun and eat him to stop him from outing you 'cause he's too damn pure and innocent. So DON'T BE A BLOODY IDIOT! Stay in this form and DON'T tell him anything more that could even so much as hint that you're a Elder Wraith.

Turn on your heel and start walking out the door, but say over your shoulder, quickly and clearly, that you are hunting the ones who caused the destruction of Dalriver to bring them to Justice. If Corvus doesn't keep yelling for you to get out after that, you can try stopping and turning back. If he does yell to get out, then beat feet outta the library and write off returning here in your Elric form, and probably your Ema form as well since you've associated them to each other to Corvus and the librarian.

If Corvus is receptive to you continuing to speak, tell him that you should have opened with that instead and you're very sorry for your bungling bringing up such memories for him. If he wishes to know why you're here as part of tracking the culprits of Dalriver's fate, and that of so many other villages these last ten years, you'll tell him. If he wants to know more, tell him you first came to the library for records on Dalriver, but found they were moved to the restricted section. You later found out from the descendant of a Uredo that escaped Dalriver that there was another survivor, which you figured out was Corvus.

It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema or at least her family's name, given her mom was the village blacksmith and her dad the baker. With such a small village, you'd think it'd be unlikely for anyone who grew up there to not know everyone else who lived there. ...Unless he's feigning not knowing 'cause he's been conned before by those pretending to be survivors.
>>
No. 944202 ID: 91ee5f

>>944149
Let’s just leave before we upset him some more.

>>944171
How about we don’t do that?

>subtlety bullshit
Yeah, this is certainly a difficult thing to do when we chose Strength as Ema’s defining trait in the first thread.

Perhaps if we had chosen either Agility or Intelligence in the first thread, Ema would have an easier time with all the sneaking around she’s having to do with her undead shape shifting powers?

>>944200
>It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema
He does know her. As soon as we described Ema’s scale color, he flipped out on us. He even said he saw her body turn to ash.
>>
No. 944206 ID: c49ece

THE SWORDS! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWORDS!!
>>
No. 944207 ID: b1b4f3

>>944206
They're inside Ema?
>>
No. 944214 ID: c0e130

We need this guy on our side, and we've already lost any sort of friendly options; we're gonna have to take a more direct approach.

"We live in a strange world, Mr. Inkfeather. As you do not believe me, I shall retrieve her."

Leave, turn to Ema form in nearest concealed area outside the library (as to not arouse suspicion on behalf of the library staff), return. If secretaribrarian won't let you see Corvus, force your way past.

If no progress is made in this manner, you ought to check in on Alissa. Might wanna comfort her if she's not coping well with Karn's douchebaggery.


As for "practicing" eating with less evil souls, I thought of trying mildly-evil drug addicts clearly suffering from heavy withdrawal. We'd be putting them out of their misery, and they'd not be too evil as to influence our thoughts to any noteworthy degree.
>>
No. 944215 ID: c0e130

>>944214
Oh, make sure you're in Ema form if you do visit Alissa. I doubt her opinion of Elric is very high now.
>>
No. 944226 ID: e6f10c

>>944202
>He does know her. As soon as we described Ema’s scale color, he flipped out on us. He even said he saw her body turn to ash.
Oh, I didn't connect those two in my head for some reason. Though, when the librarian told him Ema's name and description, why did he just say he had no time to meet today rather than be more angry and have her told to leave?

Ah, I think I see why Corvus blew up here. He thinks that he and this "Ema" the librarian told him about are running some kind of con together. Because she could never be the real Ema because he saw her cremated before his eyes.
>>
No. 944387 ID: 1301e8
File 156770935979.png - (75.32KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
944387

>We have more forms than just Ema and Elric so theoretically we can reveal to him that we are Ema to his face. If it goes south we have the back up of any of our other forms and knowledge of the place, we CAN start over.
While we can always start over, you rather not lose your base form completely. Not yet. You’ll save that plan as a last resort.
>Well that's a confirmation I guess, but if all the victims were cremated then he will NEVER believe Ema is the real deal.
The only way he would believe is if he knew you were undead… and you’re not sure how he would react to that. The swords did warn you that normal, good hearted people might be a danger to you, if they knew the truth.

>It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema or at least her family's name, given her mom was the village blacksmith and her dad the baker.
You never were any close, so it’s not that peculiar that he forgot your name. Mom was called the Smith and dad the Baker, so of course he wouldn’t remember your last name.
>Ah, I think I see why Corvus blew up here. He thinks that Elric and this "Ema" the librarian told him about are running some kind of con together. Because she could never be the real Ema because he saw her cremated before his eyes.
That’s right, he does remember your scales… but as he saw them burn… well… Ema died that day as far as he knows. She died with the rest of his village. Your village…
>We need this guy on our side, and we've already lost any sort of friendly options; we're gonna have to take a more direct approach.
Your direct approach is beating him over the head, which won’t really work. Other than that… tell him the truth? He won’t believe you… show him the truth? He’ll probably freak out and call the guards… or he’ll just think you’re using magic for this con he believes you’re doing. You’re dressed as a wizard right now, after all. Maybe you can use your shape shifting in another way?


>Let’s just leave before we upset him some more.
Right, let’s cut our losses with Elric and try something else.
>As you’re leaving, say over your shoulder, quickly and clearly, that you are hunting the ones who caused the destruction of Dalriver to bring them to Justice.
:CorvusFoS: Justice!? JUSTICE!? *sigh* …you really are a mad man. There is no justice here, just revenge… and revenge won’t bring those that I lost back, will it? No, your justice is pointless.
:ElricFoS: Pointless? Do you not remember the swords in the church, the ones that was-
:CorvusFoS: Whatever it was in that church were nothing but a lie. It burned down just as the rest of the village did.
:ElricFoS: We need to stop those that are responsible for-
:CorvusFoS: STOP THEM!?

Corvus put down his pen and tries, with some difficulty, to make himself more imposing… which is hard, as he doesn’t get out of his chair for some reason. He also looks a lot more tired than mad now as well.

:CorvusFoS: The ones responsible are probably dead by now. It’s far too late to stop anything now, it’s already happen, they are already dead. It’s pointless to be stuck in the past any longer. No, I would suggest that you drop this silly notion you have of justice and find some other, more propitious hobby. Otherwise, you might just step on the wrong talons one of these days.
:ElricFoS: …is that a threat?
:CorvusFoS: Not from me, no, but there are others that rather see thing buried in the past. Now, leave before I throw you out.
:ElricFoS: I’m leaving, don’t you worry…
>>
No. 944388 ID: 1301e8
File 156770936849.png - (58.34KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
944388

>You ought to check in on Alisa. Might wanna comfort her if she's not coping well with Karn's douchebaggery.
You have no idea where Alisa currently is, do you? For all you know they might still be arguing. You’re sure you can find her later.
>As for "practicing" eating with less evil souls, I thought of trying mildly-evil drug addicts clearly suffering from heavy withdrawal. We'd be putting them out of their misery, and they'd not be too evil as to influence our thoughts to any noteworthy degree.
Taking drugs aren’t really evil enough for eating (is it even evil to begin with?)… but desperate people do desperate things just to get the next fix… either way, you’re starting to get the munchies, so maybe it’s time to find someone one else to eat soon.


>I wonder if we can find out from the librarian on duty what "parts" are required to get him to have a civil conversation?
:NonFoS: Going by all the yelling, I’m guessing the conversation didn’t go very well, sir?
:ElricFoS: He isn’t very… personable.
:NonFoS: Don’t take it personal, sir, he’s that way towards everyone.
:ElricFoS: Surely, there’s some way to get on his good side?
:NonFoS: Well, I’ve heard that a bottle of something expensive is always appreciated.
:ElricFoS: Is bribing him the only way to get him to stop yelling at you?
:NonFoS: He only yells if someone gets him very angry, sir, but he is indeed rather… difficult to deal with at times. But as long as you do your job and don’t irritate him, he’s fine. Though, if we want something we usually send Amber, he usually listen to her.
:ElricFoS: Amber? Who is that?
:NonFoS: Oh, she’s a red feathered librarian that works here.
:ElricFoS: Really? Interesting…
:NonFoS: Now… is there anything I can help you with, sir? We have quite the collection of books on magical theory if you wish to peruse… um… you are a wizard, right? You look like a wizard…
>>
No. 944395 ID: eeb7d9

>you are a wizard, right?
Kinda. I can make things disappear. Permanently. Do we need any books about magic?
>>
No. 944397 ID: b1b4f3

>>944388
This might be a good time to see if you can learn how to access Terroza's fire magic. Read some magic books.
>>
No. 944398 ID: a9af05

>>944387
>he doesn’t get out of his chair for some reason.
It's probably from an injury he got during the events of what happened at Dalriver.

He's either lost his legs or he's paralyzed from the waist down.

>He also looks a lot more tired than mad now as well.
Probably something else he got from surviving Dalriver. His lungs might be damaged, since he most likely inhaled a bunch of smoke from the fire.
>>
No. 944404 ID: a9af05

>>944397
Also do this.
>>
No. 944406 ID: b1b4f3

...if he IS injured, we could garner a very hefty amount of goodwill by healing him. That regeneration potion Oran is working on fits the bill.

Heyyyy... that's also a good angle to get Oran to stop making drugs. If he starts selling high quality regeneration potions, he could stand to make a lot of money. You'd have to keep supplying him ingredients, which means he needs you to make money, which would make him extra loyal.
>>
No. 944421 ID: 32b5ec

>>944406
Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
(I feel like this might've been brought up before, but I don't recall) Hmm... idea! I wonder if our undead blood can be use to create regenerative potions when treated and mixed properly - we are, after all, capable of regrowing parts of our body. This is an interesting avenue of inquiry to discuss with Oran!

>>944388
"Ah, yes - while I know some magic, it's of a more reflexive kind. I just wear this 'cause it looks cool. The ladies love wizards."

Sure, let's check out some books on fire magic to see if we can parasitise magical abilities.

If shenanigans don't occur in the meantime, I think we should check Alissa's place to see if she's there - no harm in doing so.
>>
No. 944425 ID: 91ee5f

>>944388
Might as well go try and learn some magic. Maybe you could figure out how to use some spells that can help you with hunting down sinners to eat?

>>944421
>Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
No, he wouldn’t have done it because we talking about a regeneration potion capable of regrowing entire limbs! There’s no way Corvus would’ve been able to do that!

>talk to Oran about it
He’s already trying to make a regeneration potion. He’s trying to regrow his arm.
>>
No. 944429 ID: b1b4f3

>>944421
>Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
It's explicitly not easy because you need blood from a powerful undead creature to make it.

>>944425
Yes, but he's apparently slacking off on it since it's not ready yet. It's been what, two days since Ema gave him the blood?
>>
No. 944532 ID: 1301e8
File 156786640150.png - (53.83KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
944532

>It's probably from an injury he got during the events of what happened at Dalriver. He's either lost his legs or he's paralyzed from the waist down.
Geez, no wonder he’s so grumpy. Not only did he lose his family, but his freedom of movement as well? …wait, weren’t there some graffiti on one of the signs warning single ladies for “no legs”? Can that be referring to Corvus? Hmm…
>...if he IS injured, we could garner a very hefty amount of goodwill by healing him. That regeneration potion Oran is working on fits the bill.
Which, last time you checked, is still just a theory or experiment he’s doing? It will probably take a while before it can actually regrow limbs consistently… if it ever will… after all, he can’t be the first one who’s tried something like this, can he?

>Heyyyy... that's also a good angle to get Oran to stop making drugs. If he starts selling high quality regeneration potions, he could stand to make a lot of money.
… … …or it’s a darn good reason why Oran is making drugs in the first place! Creating a whole new potion with such a strong effect can’t be cheap, can it?
>I wonder if our undead blood can be used to create regenerative potions when treated and mixed properly - we are, after all, capable of regrowing parts of our body. This is an interesting avenue of inquiry to discuss with Oran!
You’ve already sold some of your blood to Oran for… you think he said he was going to use it to try and create a regenerative potion? But he probably needs more, a fact that you might be able to use to keep him a leach a bit.
>But he's apparently slacking off on it since it's not ready yet. It's been what, two days since Ema gave him the blood?
You have no idea how alchemy works or how long things like this are supposed to take, but maybe it’s time to check up on him? He can’t have been that busy that he haven’t made any process, can he?


>Kinda. I can make things disappear. Permanently.
:NonFoS: …that sounds… ominous. Do you mean you can make an object invisible or… disintegrate it?
:ElricFoS: I send them away to another dimension where it is pulled apart into its basic components of pure magical energy!
:NonFoS: Wow, that sounds neat… and really dangerous…
>I just wear this 'cause it looks cool. The ladies love wizards.
:NonFoS: Really? I though ladies loved men in aprons and stuff. Isn’t it men usually who likes ladies in wizard robes?
:ElricFoS: Some ladies are the opposite, trust me, I know.
:NonFoS: Well… I do guess I know some ladies that are a bit manly in that way…

>This might be a good time to see if you can learn how to access Terroza's fire magic. Read some magic books.
After getting directions to the right shelf you start going through books about fire magic and its uses, but they might as well have been written in some strange, alien language. You have no idea what any of this means and half to words seems to be made up on the spot. Thaum, Octiron, electromagnetism, the number 8? “The Thaum is composed by five flavors of purple: Up, Down, Sideways, Sex appeal and peppermint.”? Okay, someone has to be pulling your leg here, right? You finally find a book called “Magic for dummies” that’s actually readable.

As you skim through the pages you can’t help but get a sense déjà vu, as if you’re read this book a thousand times before. The text barely registers as you quickly leaf through the whole book in a matter of minutes, yet somehow you know everything it said. Focusing your mind on your core, you feel its power surge for moment before you direct it into your muscles. Suddenly, if only for a second, it feels like you could bench press a whole continent, though the feeling quickly dissipates.

With some experimentation and memories from past lives, including a livid one where you crush that blue bitch head like a grape, you do finally manage to keep this surge of energy stable in a small part of your body, though at a greatly reduced strength. You try out your new found power by lifting as many books as you can, but as you pile on more and more books you notice the small problem that you simply can’t reach to add any more books to the pile without tipping it over. You’re not sure what’s more impressive; that you can lift this many books with only a finger or that you can balance them all on it. Though, in the end, you’re not sure if you’re actually using magic or if this simply is your natural state now and that you simply understand better how your form actually works. Either way, you’re stronger now than you were before.

>If shenanigans don't occur in the meantime, I think we should check Alissa's place to see if she's there - no harm in doing so.
While you still need to get into that restricted section, checking on Alisa might be needed. For all you know, Karn might have done something he’ll regret… or Alisa has. Either way, you might need to check up on them both sooner or later.

Though, there might still be some way to convince that grumpy fart to let you into the restricted section, though maybe not as Elric or Ema. Maybe buy a bottle of something… or somehow get this Amber person the librarian mentioned to help you? No, that probably won’t work, as you have no idea who that is beyond that she’s a Varkian of some sort.

Of course, you’re pretty sure you saw the door to the restricted section upstairs, next to Corvus office, so maybe you can simply cut out the middle man and break in? It’s not like you’re going to steal anything after all, as the only thing you need from there is information.

…there’s also these three shady fellows that just arrived a few moments ago. They are standing off to the side, hidden away and discussing something and all three of them smell rather tasty. Not blood covered tasty, but they are clearly thieves or something like that. Might be prudent to keep them in mind as well.

…or you can just go check on Alisa and maybe eat Karn if he was a butthead to her. Decisions decisions…
>>
No. 944538 ID: b1b4f3

>>944532
Are the thieves "tastier" than Karn/Oran?
If so, go eavesdrop on them. Follow your swords' advice; you gotta find some weak-willed sinners to practice on.

If not, go ask Amber for advice on a gift to give the head librarian. This will accomplish two things: 1, you'll find out what the head librarian likes in a gift, and 2, you'll find out what the head librarian likes in a lady. You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
>>
No. 944539 ID: 322af8

We seem to be getting hungry. Maybe tail the thieves, see if you can separate one from the group.
>>
No. 944545 ID: 91ee5f

>>944532
>memories from past lives, including a livid one where you crush that blue bitch head like a grape
That’s gotta be a weird experience for Ema, remembering crushing her own head like that.

>What do?
Let’s go eavesdrop on those thieves.

>>944538
>You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
That depends entirely on if she’s still traumatized from her encounter with Terroza. As a bard, getting her hands burned so badly that she might not be able to play an instrument ever again is very upsetting.
>>
No. 944551 ID: 32b5ec

>>944532
Let's thievesdrop for a moment.
>>
No. 944554 ID: eeb7d9

Pay attention to those three, they might be at to no good. I have a feeling that might be advantageous for the situation with Corvus.
>>
No. 944626 ID: 1301e8
File 156797888944.png - (78.51KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
944626

>That’s gotta be a weird experience for Ema, remembering crushing her own head like that.
Now that you actually think about it, yes. It’s kind of freaky remembering an event from two very different viewpoints, both visually and emotionally, not to mention what actually happened back then. Luckily, you can only recall her memories in disconnected bits and pieces, making it easy to know which memory belong to whom.
>Go ask Amber for advice on a gift to give the head librarian.
You don’t know who this Amber is, where she is or how to find her. For all you know, she might not even be in town at the moment!
>You'll find out what the head librarian likes in a lady.
The lizard boy said that amber had red feather’s… so… Varkian?
>You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
…you also have Vivian’s form you can use. You don’t think a crippled librarian is someone she would have wanted in her circle of friends, so Corvus probably doesn’t know her. But Justina does owe you one and she’s the supposed professional…
>That depends entirely on if Justina is still traumatized from her encounter with Terroza. As a bard, getting her hands burned so badly that she might not be able to play an instrument ever again is very upsetting.
That’s right, you really need to check up on Justina and see how she’s recovering. You haven’t seen her in a while, after all. Got to make sure your emergency food is still good, no?

>Are the thieves "tastier" than Karn/Oran?
…you’re going to say… yes? Maybe a little bit. Hard to really compare when you don’t have Karn here to smell.
>Pay attention to those three, they might be at to no good. I have a feeling that might be advantageous for the situation with Corvus.
They are three Varkian women clad in black clothes with hoods, whispering to each other in a corner of the room. Of course they are up to no good. You’re pretty sure you would suspect something even if you weren’t able to smell them! Question is, what are they doing in a library? Are they going to steal a book?
>Follow your swords' advice; you gotta find some weak-willed sinners to practice on.
They do look delicious. You’re sure all three will easily slip right down.
>Let’s go eavesdrop on those thieves.
Trying your best at acting unsuspicious, you make your way towards them bookshelf by bookshelf. Sadly, your current getup isn’t very unassuming, making it hard for you to get close. As hard as you try, you can’t hear what they are saying without giving yourself away.

Then suddenly they split up. One of them head straight towards the librarian behind the desk and starts talking to him while the other two heads towards the stairs up to the office and employee only area. You decide to follow the ones heading for the stairs.

:NonFoS: -know the plan?
:NonFoS: As soon as the coast is clear, go up, get the rock, get out. Easy.
:NonFoS: We’ll need the Head librarian to show us where he keeps it.
:NonFoS: Are we sure he got it?
:NonFoS: Our employer is sure. Do you have your mask?
:NonFoS: Of course! I’ll put it on as soon as we move.
:NonFoS: …your tail feathers are still showing.
:NonFoS: Eh? Oh cr-
:NonFoS: The guy at the desk is distracted, let’s move.
:NonFoS: R-right!

And with that the two of them slip under the rope and hurries up the stairs, all the while the third one walks away with the librarian somewhere. Hmm… you don’t want to rush into this without a plan… or do you?

>See if you can separate one from the group.
Well, one of them did go their separate way from the others; the problem is that they are with the librarian now.
>>
No. 944628 ID: b1b4f3

>>944626
Go up, rescue the head librarian, but don't just rush in there, listen at the door briefly to see what the situation is. THEN rush in. Optimally you take them by surprise and use your muscle magic to pummel them into submission. ...if we're very lucky, he has one of the stones we're looking for.
Also since the thieves are trying to steal it, we can use it as evidence that the perpetrators of the slaughter are still active... unless he doesn't know what the thing is, in which case it'll look like we're blaming the slaughter on a simple rock, which is silly from an outside perspective.

Well, wait, there's another factor here. How are we gonna eat them? Corvus will want to call the guards on them instead, right? That's the virtuous thing to do... It might be easier to eat the one distracting the other librarian but she won't want to abandon her task, so you'd have to spook her so that she runs, chase after her to somewhere nobody can see, and gobble her up there. Except that leaves time for the other two to assault the head librarian... the priority is to protect him so I guess we can't do that.
>>
No. 944630 ID: 91ee5f

>>944626
Follow the two that went up to Corvus’ office and save the one that left with the librarian for last.

Make sure no one is looking, then pull out one of your swords, along with its sheath, because it’ll look pretty weird to have a sword and no sheath to put it in. Quietly go up to Corvus’ office and listen at the door to assess the situation.

Then you can go in and kill the hostiles.
>>
No. 944638 ID: 32b5ec

>>944626
Get the swords, get up there, and thrash those thicc, thieving thots.

If you can sneak up on them, gotta do it as quickly and quietly as possible, so engage Varkian mode; smaller = harder to hit and hear. Stab whichever's closer in the throat to keep 'em quiet, and slurp up the other.

If you can't get the drop on them, go with Terroza, as I think she's your largest form, and just charge. You can regrow your head and paralyze enemies, after all.
>>
No. 944639 ID: b1b4f3

Uh, Corvus will probably recognize the swords, I'm not sure it's a good idea to pull them out.
>>
No. 944674 ID: 1301e8
File 156804938393.png - (48.69KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
944674

>Make sure no one is looking, then pull out one of your swords, along with its sheath, because it’ll look pretty weird to have a sword and no sheath to put it in.
You’re a wizard! Pulling out a sword out of nowhere is kind of your thing, isn’t it? But yes, let’s keep your short sword ready, just in case.
>Uh, Corvus will probably recognize the swords, I'm not sure it's a good idea to pull them out.
Not only did he mention that he didn’t care about the church and what was in it, but these swords are rather indistinct. They just look like any other sword out there, don’t they?
>If we're very lucky, he has one of the stones we're looking for.
The question is, why does he have it? Did he retrieve it from Dalriver? Were Dalriver attacked because we had the stone? But yes, it’s probably the very same stone you’re looking for, you hope. Unless he’s sitting on a huge ruby or something, but that seems unlikely.
>Also since the thieves are trying to steal it, we can use it as evidence that the perpetrators of the slaughter are still active.
It might strengthen our case a bit, yes, though we still don’t know if these thieves are connected to those responsible for Dalriver. You’d really like to get more information from them.

>Thrash those thicc, thieving thots.
You’d rather eat each… err… enemy? No... devour delicious, devious… diva? That doesn’t work either… is there a word for eating starting on a T?
>Follow the two that went up to Corvus’ office and save the one that left with the librarian for last.
The one that went away on her own is probably planning on meeting up with these two later, creating a perfect opportunity to gobble her up then. But first you’ll need to take care of these two pieces of food before they hurt Corvus or get away with that stone.

>Don't just rush in there, listen at the door briefly to see what the situation is.
With your short sword drawn, you sneak up the stairs after making sure no one is around to see you. Luckily, with the festival going on, there’s barely anyone here. You make your way to the second floor and then the office door without any problem, as the thieves closed the door behind them, making it easy to sneak up on them. Planting your ear against the door, you can hear the voices of Corvus and the ladies on the other side.

:NonFoS: -or do we need to break your kneecaps before you’ll help us?
:CorvusFoS: You’ll find that hard to do, miss, but I understand and I’ll cooperate. I just don’t see why you want that piece of junk.
:NonFoS: That’s none of your business.
:NonFoS: Our employer will pay a fortune for that thing! Why, I’m already planning this huge party tonight with part of my share and I’ve even ordered some entertainment for all three of us. He’s name is Tertian and I’ve heard that he’s amazing in b-
:NonFoS: Two. Shut up.
:NonFoS: Sorry…
:NonFoS: Now, where is it!? Give it to us!
:CorvusFoS: …it’s locked up. We have a restricted section here that’s under lock and key. You’ll find it in there.
:NonFoS: Then you’ll walk with us and unlock it. Come on and keep quiet unless you want something bad to happen.
:CorvusFoS: …that might be a bit difficult.
:NonFoS: I thought we said you needed to… wait, seriously? You don’t… seriously?
:NonFoS: …we can carry him with us?
:NonFoS: I’m not carrying him. Just tie him up while I grab the keys.
:NonFoS: Sure thing, boss.
:CorvusFoS: Hey, d- mff!?
:NonFoS: Let’s lock this place up from the outside, just in case someone comes… or if three’s “seduction” fails to soon.

You can hear them rummaging around in there, probably tying up Corvus and going through his stuff, but soon they’ll come back out again… and you’ll need a plan for that.

>If you can sneak up on them, gotta do it as quickly and quietly as possible, so engage Varkian mode; smaller = harder to hit and hear.
Vivian is the lightest form you have bar far, yes… and there is a small supply closet just next door you can probably hide in as well. If you can just get them to split up you’ll be able to take them out without anyone even noticing.
>If you can't get the drop on them, go with Terroza, as I think she's your largest form, and just charge.
Your current clothes are way too small for your Terroza form, but charging them naked will probably just increase the surprise factor, won’t it? Now, while brute force is your greatest strength, it might be a bit too loud at the moment, netting you attention you don’t want… but if you’re fast enough… hmm…
>Stab whichever's closer in the throat to keep 'em quiet, and slurp up the other.
You’d rather not leave a bunch of bloody corpses around if you can help it. It’s a waste of food… but if they don’t leave you a choice…
>Wait, there's another factor here. How are we gonna eat them? Corvus will want to call the guards on them instead, right? That's the virtuous thing to do.
…well, Corvus is currently being tied up in his office, isn’t he? What he doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him, after all.

Right, so what’s the plan? Charge them and eat them? Hide and sneak up on them before eating them? Or is there another way we can solve this?
>>
No. 944677 ID: b1b4f3

>>944674
>they're gonna go fuck Tertian after
Well we can definitely eat them then, but they'll have already delivered the stone.

We know where they're going. Why not ambush them near the restricted section? Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
>>
No. 944680 ID: 91ee5f

>>944674
>You’d rather not leave a bunch of bloody corpses around if you can help it. It’s a waste of food…but if they don’t leave you a choice…
You can’t eat everyone. But if you’re going to be a baby about it, then you can leave your sword in its sheath, so that when you hit one of them in the head, you’ll knock them out.

>What do?
As soon as the door opens, reach through and grab one of them on the face or throat and stun them. Then start beating the other one over the head with your sword in its sheath.

>>944677
>Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
Wouldn’t that just cause a domino effect and knock over a bunch of shelves and hurting other people by accident?

Or what if the one we push over is just propped up on another shelf and doesn’t fall all the way over on top of them?

Then again, might end up accidentally killing them if the combined weight of a shelf and a bunch of books fall on them.
>>
No. 944686 ID: 32b5ec

>>944674
With this setup, I think a rapid stealth maneuver will work. Ema form.

If the door opens outward, hide behind the side onto which it opens, wait for one to open it, then slam in back in her face to stun the opener. While she's stunned, paralyze the other, stab the stunned one, drag the paralyzed one off, soulvore her.

If it opens inward, wait for one of the thieves to open the door. When she sticks her head out, stab her right through it, and the other one shouldn't be too much of a problem as you can simply paralyze her, drag her off, and soulvore her.

After execution, let Corvus know you'll be right back after taking care of their associate, and then proceed to do just that. Ema form either way, as we can't be switching once he's seen us.

Stealth their associate if things go smoothly, charge if they don't.
>>
No. 944699 ID: a9af05

>>944674
>Don't want to stab them because it's a waste of food.
Then why do you even have two swords if you're not going to use them? You can't be fighting bare handed all the time!

>>944677
>Why not ambush them near the restricted section?
We'd have to know where the restricted section is to get there ahead of them to plan where we'd ambush them from. We don't know where the restricted section is, we only know that there is a restricted section somewhere.

Since these ladies seem to know where to go, one of them must know the layout of the library, which makes me think the red Varkian lady is Amber. She'd know where everything is without needing Corvus to guide them there.

>>944686
Sounds like a plan. Let's do this.
>>
No. 944706 ID: eeb7d9

>>944686
Sound good to me, let's do it!
>>
No. 944727 ID: b1b4f3

There's no reason to stab them when we have FISTS and they're unarmed or at least using blunt weapons.
>>
No. 944735 ID: 117a83

>>944727
One body disappearing will raise enough attention - we can't vanish both.

A quick kill will allow us to focus our attention on the other for paralyze and eat.
>>
No. 944738 ID: b1b4f3

>>944735
Okay yes, them disappearing could be noticed. Why is it less conspicuous for Ema to stab them first?
>>
No. 944838 ID: 241295

>>944738
We kill one to get them out of the way.
We then paralyze and pull the other out of the room to eat them.
>>
No. 944853 ID: 1301e8
File 156823167965.png - (80.51KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
944853

>We know where they're going. Why not ambush them near the restricted section?
But where is the restricted section? You’re going to guess it’s somewhere here on the second floor, behind a locked door? Maybe there’s a sign…
>Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
There aren’t any shelves here on the second floor. This place is for employees only so there aren’t any books on display up here.
>Since these ladies seem to know where to go, one of them must know the layout of the library, which makes me think the red Varkian lady is Amber.
It’s possible, sure, though you’d think Corvus would recognize her if that was the case. After all, she might be wearing some kind of disguise, but her voice is still the same.

>Then why do you even have two swords if you're not going to use them? You can't be fighting bare handed all the time!
You’ll use the swords when you actually need to kill dangerous stuff. These two doesn’t seem to be very competent fighters, to be honest. Besides, leaving corpses all around the library, even if they were thieves, will get the guards on your tail, won’t it? You’d rather not have people start asking questions you don’t want to answer and leaving corpses around in public places is a great way to do that.
>A quick kill will allow us to focus our attention on the other for paralyze and eat.
A quick knockout would do the same, without leaving a lot of pesky blood around for people to find.
>There's no reason to stab them when we have FISTS and they're unarmed or at least using blunt weapons.
They can’t have anything more than maybe a dagger or a club on them, so you won’t need to worry too much about getting hurt. But yes, you’re sure you’re strong enough to punch someone to death if you really need too.


>With this setup, I think a rapid stealth maneuver will work. Ema form.
Right. Time for Ema to kick some bum! You position yourself next to the door, on the side which it opens towards so it will hide you when they leave the office. Corvus is still struggling in there; though the noises are growing softer with each moment followed by silence… you really hope they didn’t do anything permanent to him. Then suddenly you see the door handle move…

:NonFoS: Alright, he’s asleep. Grab the key and we’ll he-

You let the door open slightly, then with all your strength you slam it into whoever was behind it with enough force to make them go flying.

:NonFoS: SARA- GAH!
>>
No. 944854 ID: 1301e8
File 156823169045.png - (87.02KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
944854

Apparently, the green one got a face full of door with such force that it didn’t only knock her out and made her drop her dagger, but made her fly across the room right into the red one, knocking her over as well and making her easy prey.

:NonFoS: AH! WAIT! I GI-

She barely have time to react as you rush into the room and grab her head, her body giving out as you let your magic flow into her as you paralyze her. She goes limp and the club she was holding clatters onto the floor…

:NonFoS: Ghnnuuuh?
>>
No. 944855 ID: 1301e8
File 156823170221.png - (86.84KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
944855

Then, after making sure no one is around to see you, including making sure that the green one actually is out cold and that Corvus isn’t watching either (he’s both unconscious and got a bag over his head), you start consuming the red one. She barely tries to struggle before admitting defeat and easily slides down into your tummy without any further problems.

>One body disappearing will raise enough attention - we can't vanish both.
You’re pretty sure leaving dead bodies around will raise even more attention. After all, if they just disappear… well… they might have just run off, right?
>You can’t eat everyone.
Of course you can.

So, now you have your mouth full with bird, another bird unconscious on the floor and… you’re pretty sure Corvus is just unconscious as well… he is breathing after all… he’s probably fine… so… let’s just gobble down the other one and see if you can make a hat trick with the third member? Or are we breaking the green one’s neck to just kill her here and now? And are you just leaving Corvus here for now or…?
>>
No. 944857 ID: b1b4f3

>>944855
Killing the green one(before eating her) is a waste, don't do it.

Pick up the dagger to dispose of later(maybe even eat it?). Can't leave any evidence behind that suggests they didn't simply leave. In fact, you should steal the stone yourself. I have an idea. Take the robe off the second thief here before eating her, then wear it and turn into Vivian. See if you can change her feathers to look either red or green so that you pass as one of these two thieves with the mask on. You can't change your voice though can you? Well, I guess all you really need to do is lure the third thief away from the librarian, so you can just gesture from a distance instead of trying to talk to her. Once you've lured her out of sight you can gobble her up. Tempting to try to interrogate her to find out where the restricted section is, but we don't really need to. You can just wander around the second floor until you find it.

Also make sure you have the key in your hand before you eat anyone else. One of them is carrying it and you don't want to swallow it.
>>
No. 944858 ID: eeb7d9

>Of course you can.
But you won't. RIGHT?

We can now either find the third thief or look for that stone. Or try to wake Corvus up, in your Eric form; this would make us look like his saviour, or something. And then we can ask him for the stone and convice him that it would be actually safer with you that with him, given the resent events. We were looking for it anyway and it is related to what happened to your home.
>>
No. 944862 ID: a9af05

>>944855
Might as well go ahead and eat the green Varkian.

>Corvus
Turn back into Elric and untie him with the knife. Claim you came in here to try talking with him again and you found him like this. Then proceed to ask him what happened.

>>944857
>The key
The green Varkian was in the middle of telling the red Varkian to grab the key before she was interrupted by a door to the face. So if one of them had the key it would've been the red one we already ate.

If we're lucky, she didn't grab it before we ate her.
>>
No. 944868 ID: 322af8

Question the green one first. They are working for someone, a GREATER evil which belongs in your belly. Then eat them.
>>
No. 944869 ID: e6f10c

It's quite possible that your tussle up here was heard downstairs and someone is going to come to investigate, so you need to be quick about this and also protect your prime, Ema, form from discovery. Immediately swallow all the feathers in your mouth, turn around to check if anyone is watching you from the doorway and if there isn't anyone there shift into your Elric form. Peek into the hallway to check if it's clear and rush to close the closet door. If your wizard's hat was dropped in the tussle outside Corvus' office, collect it now. Return to his office and close and lock the door so you'll have some privacy.

Give the green feathered gal a little knockout zap to make sure she doesn't wake up any time soon. Then hurry over to Corvus and pat him down and check his pockets for any keys he has and take 'em. Then look in his desk drawers for any more keys, since you don't know if he keeps the key to the restricted section on himself or in his desk. And while you're there check that he's still breathing and confirm that he doesn't have legs anymore.

You shouldn't risk being seen in your Elric form while up here or when you head back downstairs, so disguise yourself as one of the thieves. Strip the green feather's lady, checking her pockets as you go. Shift into Vivian's form and put the green gal's clothes on. They won't fit so well, but if you pull the hood close to only show Vivian's white eye feathers then you'll look like the red gal to at least a cursory glance. Make sure your tail feathers are covered up too.

Your wizard outfit is gonna be tough to carry inconspicuously, especially the hat, so use the wizard robe to tie the green gal's hands behind her back and tie the wizard's hat to the robe using its sleeves. Then swallow her. You can cough her up later in a secure location to recover your wizard's outfit and then interrogate her. It'd be for the best if she doesn't wake up before then, since she hasn't seen your face as Ema or you swallowing anyone. Your knockout zap on top of her being knocked out will hopefully keep her out that long.

Take the club and pocket it and sheath the dagger, since the green gal's clothes ought to have a sheath. Pick up and swallow all but one of the red gal's feathers. You'll leave that feather on the floor next to the doorway to be found by any investigators. Take some paper and a quill and ink to copy down any valuable info you find in the Dalriver records. (You can't take the books since it'd be too suspicious if they went missing right after you brought up Dalriver to Corvus.) Then open the door and peek out into the hall, looking both ways. If the coast is clear, exit and close and lock the door behind you.

Start searching for the door to the restricted section. Once you find it may take while to open if you have a bunch of keys to try. But once you're inside and the door is locked behind you, then you can start sorting out a better disguise to get outta here. Cough up the red feathered gal, strip her, swallow her again and start digesting her. Then change into her clothes, since they'll fit better once you can take her form. If you can swallow the green feathered gal's clothes to dispose of them, do so. If that'd be too much non-living matter for you to handle, partially cough up the green gal and tie the clothes to her before swallowing her again.

All that done, start searching the restricted section for the stone and the Dalriver records.
>>
No. 944870 ID: b1b4f3

I mean, we DO need to question one of them to find out who they're working for. We don't need to do that right now though. Ema can go somewhere secure later and puke one up to get some answers.
>>
No. 944871 ID: a9af05

>>944862
Also, remember when I said that Corvus might have breathing problems earlier ( >>944398 )? Let's go ahead and get that sack off his head so that we don't have to worry about him suffocating to death from not being able to breathe properly.
>>
No. 944878 ID: 91ee5f

>>944855
Eat the green girl now. You can take her somewhere else to spit her out to interrogate her. Make sure you pull a few feathers off of her and leave a trail of green and red feathers in here.

Then walk out of the room, wait a few seconds, turn around, and knock on the door while saying, “Hey, Mr. Grayfeather, are you alright? I thought I heard a loud noise come from up here.” Pause for the answer that you know isn’t going to come, then open the door while saying, “Mr. Grayfeather? Are you-Oh, shit!”

Rush over to him, pull the sack off his head, and cut the ropes with the knife the green girl dropped. Then try to wake him up and ask him what happened?

>>944869
>interrogate them now
We can wait until we’re somewhere else to do that.
>>
No. 944898 ID: c0e130

>>944855
Untie Corvus, tie up Green! Once he's awake, we can tell him Red ran away before you could get her. Perfect explanation for why the body's gone.
If that doesn't work, you can always shove your fist down Green's throat to keep her silent as you break her legs. That'd keep her in place.

No reason not to stay in Ema form; we're being the hero here, and it's good to get all our good accomplishments on our true form.

Get down to Thief-Thot Threat Three. Analyze the situation.

The options I predict are talk, charge, and stealth; as we've succeeded in keeping things quiet, I believe the stealth option is likely to be our best. Can't tell before we're down there.
>>
No. 944912 ID: a9af05

>>944869
Too complicated. There's too much spitting out and re-eating in this plan.

Also, last time we spat anything out, it was not quiet. So we really can't be doing any of that.
>>
No. 944914 ID: 58b4f3

>>944855
>Of course you can.
You plan on eating Danus, Drago, Alisa, and Corvus? Because they count as a part of everyone. So would you like to rephrase your answer or do you intend to also eat innocents now?

>>944898
>Thicc Thief-Thot Threat Three
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 944921 ID: e6f10c

>>944912
Alright, alright. Ema can forego puking up the red feathered gal to get her clothes and just digest her AFTER confirming that the key to the restricted section is not on her. She'll just have to contend with wearing the not so well fitting clothes from the green feathered gal while in Vivian's form, then the red gal's form once she's digested.

Ema should also simplify tying her wizard outfit to the green gal by just using the robe to tie the wizard hat to her before swallowing her rather than taking the time to bind her hands together with it. Not like she'd have a snowball's chance in hell of fighting back against Ema if her hands were free.
>>
No. 944930 ID: 91ee5f

>>944921
Do we really need to use the wizard robe to tie up the green girl? I’m pretty sure we don’t need to do that if we just eat her.

I actually know where we can take them for interrogation. Remember that hiding place our masked friend took us to while we were still regrowing our head after Terroza ripped it off? He said we could use that place if we ever needed privacy and spitting out people to interrogate them seems like something we’d need privacy for.

>digest red girl
I’m not sure about digesting anyone yet. While the green girl seems more like a leader and will probably have more information, the red girl seemed unable to shut up until the green girl told her to. Which means we’d be more likely to get the red girl to talk, but we might not get info that’s all that valuable.
>>
No. 944936 ID: b1b4f3

Honestly the best way to interrogate a group is individually, to fact check them against eachother in a situation where they can't agree ahead of time on what their story is.
You can also do things like threaten one or more of the other members to get one of them to talk.

...does Terroza have any interrogation skills I wonder? Or did she not actually care about the facts?
>>
No. 944975 ID: e6f10c

>>944930
>Do we really need to use the wizard robe to tie up the green girl? I’m pretty sure we don’t need to do that if we just eat her.
It's not to restrain her but rather to hide the wizard outfit away. If it's attached to her, then it (I assume) won't be corroded by being inside Ema and can be recovered by spitting her up later. While Ema could theoretically swallow the wizard outfit to destroy it, she has said that swallowing a lot of non-living matter is tough for her, so I figured we shouldn't have her do so if there's another way.

>>944936
>Honestly the best way to interrogate a group is individually, to fact check them against eachother in a situation where they can't agree ahead of time on what their story is.
But having a form familiar to the third one of this thieving trio, the one who distracted the librarian, would make getting her in a private place to swallow her so much easier. That'd both make her disappear, tying up a loose end, and still leave us with two to interrogate.
>>
No. 945126 ID: 1301e8
File 156857310872.png - (60.61KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
945126

>But you won't eat everyone. RIGHT?
Only those that are tasty, of course.
>You plan on eating Danus, Drago, Alisa, and Corvus?
They aren’t tasty, no. Karn, Oran and Justina on the other hand… well, maybe you won’t eat them… at least not yet.
>Killing the green one(before eating her) is a waste, don't do it.
She’s already been subdued, so there’s no point in not eating her, is there?

>Question the green one first. They are working for someone, a GREATER evil which belongs in your belly.
That’s right, if there is someone more evil out there, it’s their fate to end up in your tummy. Though, it might be hard to question her right now, seeing that she’s out cold.
>We DO need to question one of them to find out who they're working for. We don't need to do that right now though.
We can always do it somewhere safe later. We just need to find a safe place to… um… get them out… so to speak…
>I actually know where we can take them for interrogation. Remember that hiding place our masked friend took us to while we were still regrowing our head after Terroza ripped it off?
That’s right. They said we should use the place to hide… and this is clearly something you’ll need a place to hide in to do.

>Take the robe off the second thief here before eating her, then wear it and turn into Vivian.
You start to strip off her clothes, taking the dark leather mask, gloves, pants and… tunic? You think that’s some kind of tunic. Also, who wears dark leather like this anyway? It just screams “thief” about them, making you look way more suspicious than if you just wore normal clothes. Either way, you take off her clothes while also finding a few things in her pockets. There’s a dagger sheath, a few coins, a low quality key, a piece of candy, a note that says “45D” on it, a half-eaten package of bitterleaf and a strange bottle of liquid? Apparently, according to this bottle, it can knock someone unconscious for over an hour if you breathe its fumes. You guess that’s what they used on Corvus?

>Pick up the dagger to dispose of later(maybe even eat it?).
You rather not eat non-organic things, especially something like a dagger if you can help it. You’ll just put it in the sheath the green one had and carry it yourself.
>Your wizard outfit is gonna be tough to carry inconspicuously, especially the hat.
As the green one was a bit larger than Vivian, it’s actually possible for you to simply wear the wizard outfit under your new thief outfit without it being to noticeable. Running around clad in all black is noticeable as it is anyway. The hat on the other hand… that’s another story.

>Might as well go ahead and eat the green Varkian.
Even if she’s bigger in stature than the red one, she slides down even easier than she did, mostly because she can’t struggle at all. Within moments she’s reunited with her friend in your stomach, where all evil people like her belong. Your knee cap busting days are over, missy, you’re food now.
>>
No. 945127 ID: 1301e8
File 156857311652.png - (58.53KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
945127

>Peek into the hallway to check if it's clear.
The second floor is still completely vacant, but you can hear someone arguing loudly downstairs. You guess whatever noises you’ve made up here have been drowned out but that.
>If your wizard's hat was dropped in the tussle outside Corvus' office, collect it now.
It’s still right outside the door. You’ll just… um… put it somewhere it won’t be seen? It doesn’t really fit your current “thief” costume, after all.
>Start searching for the door to the restricted section.
It doesn’t take long to find it, seeing that it’s only two doors down from Corvus office. It’s locked, though.

>Remember when I said that Corvus might have breathing problems earlier? Let's go ahead and get that sack off his head.
You make haste to get the bag of his head to make sure he can breathe properly. As you remove it you can hear him chip a bit for air before starting to breathe more deeply. He’s still out of it, though.
>Try to wake Corvus up.
No matter what you do, including calling out his name, shaking him, smacking his face or even opening his eyes, he’s still asleep. That bottle you found on the green one did say it would last for an hour, didn’t it?
>Pat him down and check his pockets for any keys he has and take 'em.
In his pockets you manage to find a coin purse, a large key that seems to be for the front door, a key to his office, a napkin and an unused package of bitterleaf. Whoa, this thing is old… these leaves must have gone bad years ago. Either way, you don’t see how you would need any of that so you let him keep it all for now.
>>
No. 945128 ID: 1301e8
File 156857312585.png - (59.49KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
945128

>Get down to Thicc Thief-Thot Threat Three. Analyze the situation.
After getting into your new cunning thief disguise, you start heading towards the bottom floor to see how the last big bummed, bad bandit been behaving, but you barely make it to the stairs before you see a problem. The librarian is back at his desk, looking very cross about something while talking to a guard. A guard that stinks of a heroic do-gooder.
>Well, I guess all you really need to do is lure the third thief away from the librarian, so you can just gesture from a distance instead of trying to talk to her. Once you've lured her out of sight you can gobble her up.
That’s a great plan… if you knew where the last meal was, because you can’t see her down there in the library. The other problem is the guard and the librarian, as his desk is placed right in full view of the stairs, the stairs that are supposed to be off limit and that you’re currently trying to get down from. You might be able to sneak down without making too much noise, but it just takes one little glance from either of them to see you, which you really don’t want considering the current state of Corvus up here. They might get the wrong idea…

>Also make sure you have the key in your hand before you eat anyone else. One of them is carrying it and you don't want to swallow it.
You already checked the green one and she didn’t have it… and neither did Corvus nor did you see it on the table. You’re pretty sure Corvus did give them the key, so it probably won’t be in a drawer somewhere either, which means…
>The green Varkian was in the middle of telling the red Varkian to grab the key before she was interrupted by a door to the face. So if one of them had the key it would've been the red one we already ate.
… … …fuck.
>>
No. 945134 ID: b1b4f3

>>945128
Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully. We'll just have to puke her up somewhere, interrogate her and get the key, then come back and get the stone.

>there's a guard here already
That was fast. Was he in the library already? Or right outside it? Well, regardless... you can't get by without being seen, and he'll probably come investigate the head librarian's office soon... Being spotted is inevitable, which means you can't be dressed as a thief anymore unless you want to go on a merry chase. Take the robe off(and... swallow it?), turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
Of course, if you do want to go on a merry chase that's an option, albeit more of a risky one.
>>
No. 945142 ID: 91ee5f

>>945126
>a strange bottle of liquid? Apparently, according to this bottle, it can knock someone unconscious for over an hour if you breathe its fumes. You guess that’s what they used on Corvus?
Make sure you’re not carrying that, otherwise people will think you used it on Corvus!

>You rather not eat non-organic things, especially something like a dagger if you can help it. You’ll just put it in the sheath the green one had and carry it yourself.
If anyone asks why a wizard has a dagger, you can just say it’s for protection. If anyone ask why you’d need a dagger when you have magic, you can explain that you can’t always use magic, since there’s always a chance of missing your intended target and damaging something else.

>>945127
>bag off Corvus’ head
Did you remember to also untie him?

>>945128
>The librarian is back at his desk, looking very cross about something while talking to a guard.
That’s-

>A guard that stinks of a heroic do-gooder.
Someone’s personality is flaring up again. Remember Ema, this is a good, not corrupt guard, who can possibly help with tracking down the 3rd Varkian lady.

>>945134
>Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully.
Correction, her body won’t digest the key at all. The key is made of metal, so the only thing that will happen is that Ema will end up spitting it out and the key will be completely rusted, which might make it unusable.

>Take the robe off (and...swallow it?), turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
Sounds good.
>>
No. 945143 ID: b1b4f3

>>945142
>Correction, her body won’t digest the key at all. The key is made of metal, so the only thing that will happen is that Ema will end up spitting it out and the key will be completely rusted, which might make it unusable.
Yes, it tries to digest the key and just corrodes it. That's what I said, no correction needed thanks.
>>
No. 945148 ID: a9af05

>>945128
Get rid of the thief outfit, put your hat back on, turn back into Elric, go down, and tell them what's going on.

Your story is after Mr. Grayfeather (you're not on a first name basis with him, especially after all the yelling he did) told you to get out of his office, the librarian pointed you towards some books on magic to read. You then thought you heard a loud noise coming from upstairs, so you started walking towards the stairs. That's when you saw two female Varkians dressed in black hurriedly walking down the stairs and towards the front door. You don't know where the librarian was, so instead of waiting for permission, you decided to go upstairs to see check on Mr. Grayfeather. When you got up there, you knocked on the door and you didn't hear an answer, so you opened the door and that's when you found Mr. Grayfeather tied up at his desk with a sack over his head. You took the bag off and untied him, but it looks like he's been put to sleep by whatever was in this bottle those ladies left behind.

If asked how you knew they were Varkians, explain that you saw feathers and the masks they wore couldn't hide the fact that they have beaks.

If asked how you know they were women, say, "Hey, if you saw the curves they had, it'd be pretty damn hard to not think they were women."
>>
No. 945151 ID: a9af05

>>945148
Just to be clear about something, only talk about the two Varkian ladies you saw, don't mention the third one. The librarian needs to explain why he wasn't at his desk and that's when he'll mention the third Varkian lady.

Don't forget to describe how you saw one of them with red tail feathers sticking out of the back of her outfit and the other lady had green feathers around her eyes.
>>
No. 945158 ID: e6f10c

This may not be as bad a situation as you'd think. The guard may be here just for something that the third would-be thief did and it won't involve the guard or the librarian speaking with Corvus. If the guard, or anyone else, starts coming upstairs is when things are gonna get dicey. But for now you just can't leave via the stairs.

You need to get the restricted section key immediately, but the red feathered gal paralysis has to have worn off by now. You cough her up and she'll likely be screaming the second she clears your maw. You need something to muffle her as she comes up and a closed room farther from the stairs. Corvus' apartment up here should do. There ought to be a bed with a pillow and bedsheets you can use to cover your mouth as you puke up the red gal onto the bed and cover her face and wrap her up. And if you dose the sack that was covering Corvus' head with the knockout potion, you can stick it in the red gal's face once to knock her out once it's far enough from yours so you aren't knocked out. Oh, and stuff some cloth under the door so keep the sound down and lock Corvus' office while you're doing this.

Once you've searched the red gal and gotten the key, swallow her again and get back to Corvus. Hopefully nobody has come up here by then. Now, the one spot up here that would not raise as much suspicion if it was locked shut and Corvus was in there for quite awhile is the restricted section. I assume Corvus is in a wheelchair, since otherwise he would have to either walk on his hands or call someone up to carry him to move around up here. So unlock his office, roll him into the restricted section and lock the door behind you.

If anyone does come up, then you can lie in wait behind where a door would open to with that sack dosed with the knockout potion and yank it over their face as they open the door to walk in. Hold 'em tight 'till they pass out and lower 'em to the floor.

Any room you enter up here, make sure you draw the curtains on the windows as soon as you enter. You want to keep the risk of anyone in a neighboring building looking in and seeing you to a minimum.

There's two possible ways out of here that come to mind: First is to search the second floor for another way out. A window onto a rooftop or over a alley would work. Given that you can take a fall much better than a mortal, dropping from the second floor will not be a issue. And if anyone sees you drop to the ground, it can be explained as a potion or magic effect. Then hurry off into a side alleyway, shift into Elric form, ditch the thief garb in a garbage bin and walk out back the way you came.

Second possible exit is to make a dash down the stairs and out the front door. You'll pick up a load of guards, but they'll all think it's a Vark thief they're chasing. Just lead 'em into the alleys and keep ahead of them 'till you're well out of sight, then shift to your Elric form and dump the thief outfit in a garbage bin. When the guards come along and ask which way did the thief run, point down another alley and walk off as they run off after nothing. This way is rather riskier, though.

>>945134
>>945142
>>945148
...Why are y'all suggesting that Ema fabricate a whole story about what happened when y'all bloody well ought to know she can't lie for shit?! It'll blow up in her and our faces for sure!

But even if by some miracle the guard buys the story, we'll end up losing the opportunity to get into the restricted section for quite awhile, if ever. I say this 'cause the way I see it most likely going is this: Ema-as-Elric tells the guard the story but she's not allowed to go back upstairs. The guard will go up to investigate, find Corvus, call down to the librarian to get help/more guards, then sweep the second floor before coming back downstairs. They will find no thieves and the door to the restricted section locked. Corvus will be watched over by guards 'till he wakes up and tells his side of the story, including his upsetting encounter with Ema-as-Elric. Then he'll want to inventory the restricted section to check what is missing. Since the key is gone with the thieves, either a locksmith will be called to pick the lock or the door will be busted down. Once inventoried he will find that nothing is missing, leading to puzzlement as it doesn't make sense for the thieves to just leave. That'll also cast doubt on Ema-as-Elric's story.

But the most important part to us is that since the key to the restricted section is loose it's very likely guards will be placed on the door to it until the lock is changed (or the door is replaced, if they busted it down.) And there goes our opportunity to nab the magic stone and check the Dalriver records any time soon, if ever.
>>
No. 945161 ID: 91ee5f

>>945158
>...Why are y'all suggesting that Ema fabricate a whole story about what happened when y'all bloody well ought to know she can't lie for shit?! It'll blow up in her and our faces for sure!
I mean, we did choose her main attribute as Strength all the way back in the first thread. If you ask me, telling a story would be much easier for her to do than all of that convoluted stuff you’re suggesting. Because I highly doubt Ema is fast enough and quiet enough to do all of that before someone decides to come up the stairs or someone runs up the stairs to investigate all of the sounds of Ema stumbling around.

If we had known ahead of time that we’d be doing a bunch of sneaking and thinking instead of any actual fighting seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?, we would’ve chosen either Agility or Intelligence instead. But there’s nothing we can do about it now, so we just have to deal with Ema being a bad liar and sucking at stealth.

Unless we happen to get a new Elder Wraith power that helps us with stealth, I don’t think Ema is going to be able to do what you’re suggesting anytime soon.

>knock out more people
I’m not entirely sure that’s absolutely necessary.

>And there goes our opportunity to nab the magic stone and check the Dalriver records any time soon, if ever.
I’m pretty sure if we told out masked friend, he’d find a way to retrieve the stone on his own, since he’s better at sneaking into places than Ema in any of her forms.

As for the Dalriver records, oh well, we can’t get everything we want.
>>
No. 945167 ID: e6f10c

>>945161
If you're proposing handing off getting the stone (which we aren't even certain is the one we're looking for) to Yate, then why even shift into Elric's form and try to fabricate a story? If and when it goes wrong then our Elric identity is gonna be caught up in Corvus being drugged, an attempted theft and the vanishing of two Vark gals. Ema could just stay in Vivian form disguised as a thief and leave either by a second floor window or even sprinting down the stairs and out the front door. That way anything bad gets stuck on a unknown female Vark thief.

But do we even have a way to get in contact or meet with Yate? I can't remember if they gave us either one. 'Cause if we don't have one then that's gonna complicate your plan. And will Yate even agree to breaking into here when security is probably gonna be bumped up 'till the restricted section door's lock is changed? And how do we know Yate is that stealthy? They've gotten up on rooftops at night, but I don't remember them doing anything actually sneaky-thiefy. You thinking how Yate hauled Ema, Justina, Karn and Terroza around the edge of the city into that abandoned house's basement unseen? That's not really similar to sneaking into a place and stealing stuff.

>As for the Dalriver records, oh well, we can’t get everything we want.
If Yate can get into the restricted section and the magic stone is there, then as payment for the tip and the key they could copy the info from the Dalriver records for Ema. Yate likely can do that much faster than Ema could.
>>
No. 945169 ID: 473826

>>945128
Back to Corvus's room, vomit up Red (make sure you grab her to paralyze the second part of her leaves your body), search her for the key.
>>
No. 945172 ID: e6f10c

>>945158
Bit of a refinement of my plan: When puking up the red feathered gal, grab her beak with one hand as soon as it gets up to your maw to hold it shut so she can't yell. Then once her face is far enough away from your own, press the knockout potion doped sack to her nostrils until she passes out, making sure to hold your breath as you do. Oh, and before all that stuff some paper up your nostrils as extra protection against inhaling the potion fumes.
>>
No. 945180 ID: a9af05

>>945167
>Why Elric form?
Because we're already wearing the wizard robes he was in. We just have to take off the thieves robes we put on over them.

Do you really believe that we can't be a concerned citizen that just wants to help?

Another reason to stick around is so that we can at least get a description of the third Varkian lady's feathers, so that we at least know what color they are.

>Yate has gotten up on rooftops at night, but I don't remember them doing anything actually sneaky-thiefy.
Going across rooftops at night counts as doing something sneaky-thiefy. Which is something Ema can't do.
>>
No. 945193 ID: 341fc1

>>945161
>seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?
It's called "railroading". We were given the illusion of choice between 3 classes in the first thread, when in reality Kaktus wanted us to choose one specific class. So when we chose the tank class instead of the rogue class, he said, "Nope, wrong answer." and forced us to switch to the rogue class.

>>945172
No matter how much you refine your plan, it's not going to work. Last time Ema spat anything out she left a mess of blue fluids everywhere and made a lot of noise. There's no way she can do that here where she can easily be heard and with no easy way of cleaning up whatever fluids she spits out with the Red girl!

There's also the fact that Ema can't spit things out partially, she either spits them all the way out or she keeps them in.
>>
No. 945194 ID: b1b4f3

>>945193
>switched us to the rogue class
That's not it at all.
>>
No. 945195 ID: 91ee5f

>>945193
>It's called "railroading".
>forced us to switch to the rogue class.
I’m pretty sure that’s not what happened at all.
>>
No. 945322 ID: 473826

>>945195
Yeah - sometimes the tank'll end up in Rogue-y situations, 'n' the converse'd happen had we picked rogue. Doesn't seem railroad-y to me.
>>
No. 945356 ID: 1301e8
File 156884216819.png - (37.27KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
945356

>Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully.
There is at least some good news, thankfully.
>I assume Corvus is in a wheelchair.
No, he was sitting in a normal chair. Who would make a chair out of wheels anyway?
>I’m pretty sure if we told our masked friend, he’d find a way to retrieve the stone on his own, since he’s better at sneaking into places than Ema in any of her forms.
While it might be a possible way for them to get the stone, you’re still not sure you actually want to give it to them. No, you’ll want to grab the stone yourself, so you at least have a bargaining chip that you can use on them.
>Make sure you’re not carrying that bottle, otherwise people will think you used it on Corvus!
…you’re pretty sure they’ll think you’ve used it on him if you just leave it somewhere as well. You’ll keep it for now, at least until you’re forced into a confrontation with a guard or something.
>Did you remember to also untie Corvus?
Of course, that’s the first thing you did after removing the bag from his head.

>That was fast. Was he in the library already? Or right outside it?
Yeah, where the hell did she come from? There’s no way she knows Corvus is getting robbed, is there?
>He'll probably come investigate the head librarian's office soon.
And you better not be here when she does!
>Turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
R-right… you need to lie to her… you’re sure you can convince her that those two Varkian’s that… she has no way of knowing even exists knocked out Corvus and… I mean, there are a few feathers and… um….
>If and when it goes wrong then our Elric identity is gonna be caught up in Corvus being drugged, an attempted theft and the vanishing of two Vark gals.
Okay, they can’t know about the Vark gals just disappearing, but being suspected of drugging Corvus is not something you want to happen to one of your useful forms so maybe if you… err…
>This may not be as bad a situation as you'd think. The guard may be here just for something that the third would-be thief did and it won't involve the guard or the librarian speaking with Corvus.
…that’s right. You can’t panic just yet! There’s no way that she can know that Corvus was about to get robbed! Or that there’s more than one Varkian getting into trouble here! She’s… um… she’s probably just here because the last Varkian did something stupid! The green one said that she would screw up “seducing” the librarian, didn’t she? Right. The guard is here because the third thief got way to personal with the librarian! That would explain why he was looking so cross! Right?


>You need to get the restricted section key immediately, but the red feathered gal paralysis has to have worn off by now. You cough her up and she'll likely be screaming the second she clears your maw.
You have no idea how she would actually react to getting forced out again, but her reaction probably won’t be to stay quiet for very long. That means if you try expelling her, those on the lower floor will hear you.
>Corvus' apartment up here should do.
It’s locked and you didn’t find a key that would fit this lock on Corvus person, nor did you see any other key lying around that might fit it.
>When puking up the red feathered gal, grab her beak with one hand as soon as it gets up to your maw to hold it shut so she can't yell.
Considering how well it went when you expelled someone last time, you’re pretty sure you won’t have it in you to grab her beak or even hold her down for that matter. Try and puke out something that’s the size of your body and you’ll quickly understand it isn’t the most pleasant experience. You’ll probably be on all fours heaving for a while after you get her out, so trying to grab her beak or knocking her out immediately is out of the question.

>Search the second floor for another way out. A window onto a rooftop or over an alley would work.
You know for a fact that there should be windows on the second floor of this building, a fact that is proven correct when you managed to get into one of the unlocked meeting rooms. Several large windows line the far wall, all of them looking out over the alleyway behind the library. They are even unlock-

*Creak*

…okay, they were nailed shut, but luckily all the loud sounds from the festival just a street away masked you accidently breaking open the window. Looking out onto the alley below, you can not only see a possible escape route, but also that the room right next to this one, which is the restricted section, have similar windows as well. The only problem is there’s currently someone leaning against the wall right below one of those windows… wait, is that… that last “thicc thief”? It’s smells like it…

:NonFoS: Gah, stupid boy, slapping me like that... and where did that guard come from? Bah, he doesn’t know what he’s missing… okay, maybe don’t slap them on the ass next time… that might have been a bit to forward, Lola…

>Seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?
Because the gods are bastards that like to put you in situation that forces you out of your comfort zone and makes you… actually why are you even thinking like a rogue!? Or a mage!? You should really consider your strengths… which is… um… your strength. Like you did to defeat Gev and his bandit friend… or Vivian… or those guards that Terroza came with… or heck, just those two bird ladies you just ate. It was way easier to just kick down the door and eat them both then trying to sneak around or cast spells on them… too bad you can’t just punch the guard away… or the librarian… but what else can you punch? Hmm…

You still need to get into the restricted section, but getting red out will probably alert the ones downstairs… or you can just cut your losses and run, maybe gobble up the last cute girl on your way. Bah, you’re sure there’s an easier way to get into the restricted section…
>>
No. 945357 ID: b1b4f3

>>945356
You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
Then escape out the window, eat the third thief, and stay away from the library for a while.
>>
No. 945359 ID: 473826

>>945356
Get into Gev form to easily get out the window. Throw something in the direction opposite to which she's looking to get her attention. Hopefully, she'll walk over to see what the noise was. Slide/fall/leave through the window right on top of her. Not the quietest nor most graceful exit, but it'll certainly incapacitate her. Back to Ema form before she realizes what happened so she can't see/say you transformed.

Once she's indisposed, let's not eat her; instead, drag her to the guard and/or assistant in the library and say, "Looking for this?"
1. We'll look so cool.
2. Establishes to them that we're working against this person and their associates, getting us on their good side.
3. Not a good time to test whether we can hold 3 people at once.

If either asks for the location of this thief's associates, say they fled once you "dropped in" on this one.
>>
No. 945360 ID: 473826

>>945359
Oh, and remark how said associates had tied up the head librarian.
>>
No. 945379 ID: 91ee5f

>>945356
>Considering how well it went when you expelled someone last time, you’re pretty sure you won’t have it in you to grab her beak or even hold her down for that matter. Try and puke out something that’s the size of your body and you’ll quickly understand it isn’t the most pleasant experience. You’ll probably be on all fours heaving for a while after you get her out, so trying to grab her beak or knocking her out immediately is out of the question.
Which means that you’ll definitely need to take these ladies to Yate, so that when you spit the ladies out for questioning, Yate will be able to tie them up without you having to worry about them either running away or attacking and getting lucky enough to strike your core and kill you.

>you can just cut your losses and run, maybe gobble up the last cute girl on your way.
Exactly what you should do and here’s how:

Make sure you don’t drop the wizard hat this time!

Take off the thief cloak and change into Gev so you can fit through the window. Look around the alley to make sure no one is coming, then with the theif cloak in hand, leap towards the last “thicc thief”, and cover her head with the cloak while you tackle her with your body. This’ll silence any screams she’ll make and ensure that you end up on top of her.

Stun her and check her pockets for anything useful and to make sure you don’t swallow any potions she might have. Take another look around the alley to make sure no one is coming, then swallow her with the cloak still over her head.

Once that’s done, reach up and close the window you came out of and leave.

>Bah, you’re sure there’s an easier way to get into the restricted section…
You could try the window, but you might not have time to do it right now.
>>
No. 945411 ID: e6f10c

The big problem with the strength way is that it's most often noisy and messy, and right now you don't want to draw attention. Otherwise you could just kick the door to the restricted section in, or, heck, punch a hole in the wall from this meeting room into it.

There is a easier way to get into the restricted section: Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards. If you meditate like you did with Vivian it'll take about forty minutes; Maybe less since you're more "experienced" now. You'll need a place to hole up for that time with a secondary exit you could escape from if found. This meeting room will do if you can lock the door or even just wedge a chair under the doorknob. And once done you can take the red gal's form to improve your disguise.

But you have to take into account that with the extra time you'll take that the knock out potion on Corvus will wear off before you're done in the restricted section, or even done meditating and digesting. Giving Corvus another dose of knockout potion before the first wears off will probably hurt or kill him; Check the bottle for warnings like that. So you'll instead have to go back and bind and gag Corvus, this time just tying his beak shut instead of covering his head, so he can't call or crawl for help when he wakes up. Oh, and lay him on the floor before binding him. If you tie him to his chair he could knock it back to make a racket so someone will investigate.

If the third gal, Lola, is still in the alley when you're done here then having the red gal's form will make it much easier to get near to her. If she's not here then no biggie. Not like she can report her missing pals to the guard when they were trying to steal from the library.

But a secondary plan, if you don't feel like taking the risk of being around here for any longer, is to get up in the window opening and lunge at this gal face first, your mouth aimed at her head and wide open. After first checking the alley for anyone watching, of course. You pull it off and her screams will go unheard as you swallow her. Miss and you'll still tackle her to the ground where you can get on top of her and hold her beak shut. Hm. Actually, before lunging, dose a cloth with the knockout potion and hold on to it with one hand. That way if you miss you can stick that cloth in her face to knock her out.

Once she's in your belly, then you can re-stack those barrels so you can climb up to the windows to the restricted section. Give 'em a good look over before touching them. It's rather suspicious there aren't even bars over the windows so they may have alarm runes or some such. If you don't see anything odd, then try opening the windows. If one's unlocked, great. If they're nailed shut or locked, then hide behind the barrels, pull out your short sword and stick it in the gap under the window at the edge to lever it open. The sword is unbreakable so don't worry about breaking it by applying too much force.

>and where did that guard come from?
It does seem odd that a goodie-goodie guard would pop up that quick. ...Unless he was already following the trio of would-be thieves. It would not be surprising they picked up a tailing guard while coming here since they are suspicious as all heck wearing these glaringly thief-y outfits.

>No, he was sitting in a normal chair. Who would make a chair out of wheels anyway?
It's a chair with wheels attached, one pair smaller for stability, on pair big enough for the rider to push with their hands while sitting, that can roll around. But if Corvus doesn't have something like that, then how could he get around on his own when his legs aren't working or gone? You heard him thumping about upstairs yesterday when he was heading to his apartment at the end of work, so could he move on his own or does he have a live-in helper that was silent then? Because if it's the latter then you've got another person to worry about being up here with you. If he did that would explain how Corvus' apartment was locked but he didn't have the key.

>>945357
>You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
Too noisy. Someone will definitely investigate if she does that and she won't have time to find the stone in the restricted section or read any of the Dalriver records.
>>
No. 945413 ID: a9af05

>>945379
This could work.

>>945411
>Lever window
Or she could just pull it open with her hands, like she did with the other window.
>>
No. 945450 ID: 91ee5f

>>945411
>Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards.
Don’t do that!

Since Red is holding the key, digesting her will cause the key to become rusty, which won’t let it work in the door to the restricted section.

>go back to Corvus and do stuff to him.
Let’s not do anything else to the poor guy, he’s having a bad enough day without us helping to make it even worse.

Also, I’m not sure why you think we’ve got an infinite amount of time to be running back and forth trying to do any of that, when someone could come upstairs at any moment.

We should just focus on getting the last thief and leaving.
>>
No. 945483 ID: e6f10c

>>945450
Eh, you're right. I'm making this way too complicated. Though, I don't think the key would come out so rusty that it'd be unusable, but now's not the time to test that. Anyway, let's try not make a big enough ruckus in this alley that someone hears and comes to investigate.

>>945413
>Or she could just pull it open with her hands, like she did with the other window.
I was thinking that using her hands would leave inexplicably finger shaped indents in the window and the sword would leave more tool-shaped ones. But finger shaped ones could be explained by potion or magic effects so that's okay.

What we really want to do is leave things as could be most easily explained by the thieves getting the stone and escaping. So them levering the window of the restricted section open to escape because the guard is downstairs would make sense. Unfortunately, the meeting room window also being pulled open doesn't fit that narrative.
>>
No. 945490 ID: b1b4f3

The last time Ema had digestive issues with metal objects they came out VERY corroded. A key would be unusable.
>>
No. 945501 ID: 1301e8
File 156902510961.png - (71.57KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
945501

>Get into Gev form to easily get out the window.
You’re already in the form of Vivian, which is just as light and agile as Gev. Besides, he wouldn’t fit as well in the thieves’ outfit you’re currently wearing.
>Tou’ll definitely need to take these ladies to Yate, so that when you spit the ladies out for questioning, Yate will be able to tie them up without you having to worry.
Not only is it a place of privacy, but you can also show him the stone while you’re there as well… if you’re able to get it, that is.
>You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
That would be the simplest solution, yes, but it would probably put you on a time limit before someone came after you. Hmm… let’s try something less loud first?
>Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards.
As much as you want to absorb that cute little thing, you can’t be sure the key will survive the process. You also want to question her later, which might be hard if she’s fat on your ass.

>Look around the alley to make sure no one is coming
This place is dead and you’re pretty sure the streets out there are dead as well. People are either at work or at the festival, it seems.
>Throw something in the direction opposite to which she's looking to get her attention. Hopefully, she'll walk over to see what the noise was.
You throw the dagger you picked up earlier a bit further down the alleyway, the clatter as it hits the cobblestones instantly making the last thief, Lola, turn around to look at it.

:NonFoS: Huh? Hey, it’s that you, Sa- I mean, One? I know I buggered the distraction, but some dumb guard came by and threw me out so bollocks to that, am I right? Here, let me help you come down.

…the bad news is that she spotted the open window as soon as she turned around… the good news is that she thinks you’re one of her friends, probably because you’re wearing one of their outfits right now. She also standing right under the window as well…

>Leap towards the last “thicc thief”, and cover her head with the thief clothes while you tackle her with your body.
Sadly, you’re currently wearing those clothes, so you can use them to muffle her.
>Make sure you don’t drop the wizard hat this time!
…but you do have something else.

:ViviFoS: Here, catch!
:NonFoS: Huh? What is this bloody thing then? A wizzerd hat? Why do y-
>>
No. 945502 ID: 1301e8
File 156902511785.png - (69.80KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
945502

>Lunge at this gal face first, your mouth aimed at her head and wide open.
She instinctively raises her hands to protect her head as she sees you coming right towards her, but the only thing that manages to achieve is that her hands are the first thing down your throat. By the sheer force of the fall she quickly finds herself disappearing into your maw. When you slam into the ground she’s already all the way down to her knees, her feet wiggling as she’s trying to figure out what just happened.

>Once she's indisposed, let's not eat her; instead, drag her to the guard and/or assistant in the library and say, "Looking for this?"
But she’s practically already inside your gullet! Besides, you’re not sure the guard is actually looking for her at all. She mentioned that she was thrown out after all… and if that guard knew about the other two, she wouldn’t have been wasting time standing around down on the bottom floor, would she? No, she’s food just like her friends now.
>Check her pockets for anything useful.
You pull her out a bit from your maw and start to search through her pockets, all the while she flails her legs around uselessly. She had another dagger, a few coins and a receipt with “Tertian’s Spa, Pleasure for three” written on it with today’s date and a time tonight. After you’ve emptied her pockets you simply lean your head back and let gravity slide her down the rest of the way. You’re sure she appreciates being reunited with her friends in their new home.

Oh, and you can’t forgot the wizard hat that she dropped when you ate her.
>>
No. 945503 ID: 1301e8
File 156902512661.png - (39.74KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
945503

>Once she's in your belly, reach up and close the window you came out of.
You have to climb up the barrels to reach it, but well on top of them it’s easy to simply pull the window closed again. Well, mostly closed. Some of the nails that you tore out are a bit bent, so there’s a small gap between window and window sill, but it’s barely noticeable.
>Then you can re-stack those barrels so you can climb up to the windows to the restricted section.
Whatever they are storing in these barrels, its way heavier than it ought to be. There’s no way someone can even budge these thing, let alone move them on their own… unless they are an undead monstrosity like you. It takes some doing, but you finally manage to create a stairwell of barrels leading straight to the window of the restricted section.

…a window that’s also been nailed shut from the inside. No matter, you just need get a good grip and you’re in.

You find yourself in a dusty room filled with books, not very unlike the rest of the library if a bit more badly lit. Wasting no time, you immediately make your way to the “D” section and find anything related to your home town. A row of smaller books all have the name Dalriver etched on their spines, as well as two increasing numbers, jumping in intervals of fifty from book to book, displaying which years each book includes inside them. The only problem is that the book about the current year, as well as the last twenty-five years, is gone. There’s also no sign of the rock the food was looking for.

What is present, on the other hand, is a smallish safe that’s locked with a code combination. A combination that you very much lack… why do you have a feeling the things you’re looking for are in there?
>>
No. 945504 ID: b1b4f3

>>945503
Well first thing's first, try to force it open, using your magic strength boost. If that doesn't work, you can... swallow it and bring it to Nate's place, then force one of the thieves to open it? Or maybe Nate has some way of opening it.
(or maybe a different, friendlier bird can open it)

Are there any books in here that talk about powerful undead like vampires and wraiths?
>>
No. 945506 ID: a9af05

>>945503
One of the thieves must have known the combination or knew of a way to figure it out, otherwise they would've needed to take the safe with them, which I doubt they would've done.

Maybe that note that said “45D” is the combination? Although it could actually be a meeting place of some kind.

>>945504
>Swallow safe
She can't, it's too big to fit in her mouth. I think its been explained that whatever allows her mouth to stretch wide enough to eat people only works on living things full of life energy she can absorb. Any nonliving things, like this safe, are too big to fit inside her mouth.

>Look for books on undead.
Having more info on what Ema is would be helpful. Let's do that before we attempt breaking open the safe.
>>
No. 945508 ID: b1b4f3

>can't swallow large objects if they're not alive
Ugh... In that case... I guess... we could try lugging it out the window and stashing it somewhere in the alley?

Or just coming back later I suppose, with someone who can crack safes.
Or if we can't find someone who can get it open... we'll have to try to convince Corvus to open it. I suspect we're supposed to do that in the end, since the blurb in the OP of this thread implies he's speaking to Ema and knows who she is.
>>
No. 945512 ID: e6f10c

Alright, before you get to busting this safe, get something to dump its contents in. Shame the trio of thot thieves didn't stick even more to stereotype and brought a swag bag with 'em. Coulda used it now.

Next up, examine the safe for weak points, such as welds, and test how well the door fits in the frame; More frame gap will make it easier to try and push your fingers in there to rip it off. Gently tip it up on its side to look at the underside as well. Avoid making noise as much as possible. Any thumps will travel through the floor and may raise suspicion.

Pulling this safe apart is gonna get noisy, so you gotta take precautions now. Pick it up and gently place it door side up on the floor next to the exterior wall, pressed to the wall. The masonry will soak up more vibrations than the middle of the wooden floor, so less will get turned into sound. Also pick a spot as far away from the bottom of the stairway and the entry desk as possible.

You don't have anything in here stronger than the metal of the safe to brace yourself or the safe against if you try to beat or kick it apart. The interior walls would cave and even the masonry of the exterior wall would give. The only thing that might be strong enough to brace against to bend the metal is yourself with strength magic added.

Activate your strength magic, brace one hand on the safe's door frame on the handle side and grab the handle with your other hand. Pull on the handle, slowly increasing the force; Slowly increasing the force makes it easier for you to keep control if something suddenly gives way. (Alternatively, if the door handle gives way, you can try pushing your short sword and the two daggers you got into the gap to deform it enough to get your fingertips in there.) Hopefully this will deform the door enough to create a gap between it and the safe's frame big enough to get your fingers in. Then you can get both hands in the gap and pull in opposite directions with slowly increasing force to deform the door and frame even more. If you can get it to the point you can get your hand into the gap, you can brace the frame with one hand, grab the edge of the door with the other and pull it open.

>>945506
>One of the thieves must have known the combination or knew of a way to figure it out, otherwise they would've needed to take the safe with them, which I doubt they would've done.
Or they didn't do any casing of the joint and didn't know about the safe at all. That'd fit a whole lot more with their inexperienced behavior and choice of hey-i-am-a-thief outfits for a daytime burglary. Or, if they somehow got the combination, one or more of them memorized it rather than writing it down. We'll see if "45D" would even work with this combination lock before going to busting it open, but I don't hold out much hope for it.

>Having more info on what Ema is would be helpful. Let's do that before we attempt breaking open the safe.
I thought Alisa told us that every book on exotic undead in the library was checked out by a Varkian monster hunter, who we later found out is almost certainly Sir Kern of Risavia. If there were more in the restricted section she would have told us. Well, if she knew about them. But she's worked here a long time, practically lived here, and if any book like that passed through the library she'd almost certainly have known about it. And we're also working against the clock. Every second spent here is a second that we could be discovered. We'd better spend them getting this safe open and getting away with its contents. Later we can ask Kern or Athena to let us see the books on the undead they borrowed.
>>
No. 945513 ID: 32b5ec

>>945503
We probably shouldn't take the safe - that'd likely result in shenanigans.

I think our best bet is to just talk with Corvus in Ema form. Dunno how we'll go about that without somehow looking suspicious.
Could we just wait in the room for him to wake up? We know he doesn't like being disturbed, and we can always get out the window if someone comes to check on him.
>>
No. 945515 ID: 58b4f3

>>945503
Pull open the safe!
>>
No. 945518 ID: 58b4f3

>>945512
>trio of thicc thot thieves
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 945519 ID: 91ee5f

>>945502
>ate the 3rd thief
How do you feel right now? Is your stomach starting to feel crowded or anything?

>>945503
>Whatever they are storing in these barrels, its way heavier than it ought to be. There’s no way someone can even budge these thing, let alone move them on their own…unless they are an undead monstrosity like you.
That was with your strength alone. Imagine how strong you’d be if you added in that strength enhancing magic you just learned!

>safe
Let’s pull it open like this: >>945512 .


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason