[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 898339)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3862 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153486863577.png - (476.66KB , 1200x1200 , 0.png )
898339 No. 898339 ID: e77725

Twitter: @HeroRena
@ElizabethGears
Tali's Stats: http://pastebin.com/9XdsZ5bC
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Magical_Academy_Quest

Journal Entry #41

Hey, journal. I'm technically not home right now so this is more of a mental entry. My class all went on a trip to the Aelor homeland and uh... We got all split up. A few of us made our way to a seemingly abandoned city and we found Tessa in a well.

We also found a giant mysterious monolith!
That was guarded by a dragon.

Oh and that dragon is now staring at me.
Expand all images
>>
No. 898340 ID: e77725
File 153486870662.png - (168.00KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
898340

"<..... Speak with me. I will still kill you but... It has been a while since I could converse. Your life is extended for as long as I am not bored of you.>"

>She leans down.

"<Though, I suppose there is another limiting factor in how long we can talk...>"

And that is how long until this ruined body of mine drains you of all your mana and begins to leech at your soul... Begin talking, elf.>"
>>
No. 898341 ID: e77725
File 153486872507.png - (90.70KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
898341

Fuck.

What do I do?
>>
No. 898343 ID: 33cbe7

Blow a kiss.
>>
No. 898344 ID: 01e51d

>>898341
Seduce the ceer dragon. She's a ceer. and a dragon. you've got practice at both sides of this.Just put it together.
>>
No. 898347 ID: 1458b7

>>898341
You heard the dragon. Get to talking and make it interesting. While you do that we'll look around and come up with a daring escape plan, probably involving scantily clad women.
>>
No. 898348 ID: 65ce3e

>>898341
Dick the elements back into her, you know it works. Dick her hard and fast enough to save your life.
>>
No. 898349 ID: 428f9f

Have we asked about her horde? Even if she doesn’t have one now, she’ll probably enjoy talking about her old horde.
>>
No. 898350 ID: 5fd619

>>898340
Have we already told her that her eyes look Ceerish? How is that even possible? We were told that dragons die when they leech their element.
>>
No. 898352 ID: b7627b

>>898341
Whatever you do, don't bore her with hollow(heh) compliments.

She's also aware that you're an elf, so keep the introduction short, possibly mention that you're a dragoon of a poison dragon, or wait until you get to that part in your story.

And then, well, I'd say start from the beginning but keep keep less important events brief, ie she doesn't need to hear too much about your early childhood or all of the events that happened during your illusion training, unless she asks for minor details.
I do suspect her eyes may narrow a bit when you get around to how you recruited Ceera, don't skip that juicy stuff though.

>>898350
Remember that void is an element.
>>
No. 898354 ID: d3595d

>>898341
Become her slave, Tali! Its the right course of action.
>>
No. 898356 ID: d0a17d

>>898341
Begin talking, elf.
>>
No. 898357 ID: 5fd619

>>898352
Void is not an element, it's lack of elements. Also, all dragons are fire element, even if they have a different type. It's what makes them dragons and not, say, leviathans.
>>
No. 898358 ID: 31a5a1

>>898341
Show her all of our scars from dragonriding. Chicks dig scars and also men who are taken
>>
No. 898364 ID: 17d059

>>898341
Knife Ears, ask her how she became a void dragon thing. Usually dragons can't be void, they're fire.

Also, remember we should have one or two luck points left. So if we need to, spend those to not die.
>>
No. 898370 ID: 64a3a3

Time passes differently for us, I can’t even remember what was going on. (Or how to use this website.) We’re trying to, what, save her?
>>
No. 898372 ID: b1b4f3

Tell her you think you know how to cure her. Void seems to be her element, and Ceer can gain an element aside from Void via injections of life energy.

Does she have a smaller form?
>>
No. 898374 ID: 5fd619

>>898372
Only if she lets us cast on her.
>>
No. 898376 ID: 18b150

>>898370
If I remember right we're mostly trying to not die, followed by getting out of here and finding where everybody else got scattered to.
>>
No. 898377 ID: 5fd619

>>898376
And a tertiary goal of saving her, because you know how knife ears is.
>>
No. 898381 ID: 18b150

>>898377
Oh, of course. I figured that went without saying.
>>
No. 898387 ID: b26ce9

>>898341

Honestly Tali, you lead an interesting life. You probably will for as long as you continue to talk to us. Start telling her about your exploits since picking us up and she should be entertained.
>>
No. 898394 ID: 1a6fd4

>>898387
Ooh, and don't forget to mention your ice cream spells. If previous experience is an example, that usually makes you very popular with dragonkind.
>>
No. 898440 ID: e5229b

Tell her she's pretty
>>
No. 898632 ID: 64f2a0

I want to fuck that dragon
>>
No. 898642 ID: 4d7625

>>898341
Compliment her eyes for being unique. See if that gets her talking.

Also make small talk about where you are and what the weather is like. Breaking the ice is key!
>>
No. 898774 ID: 184efd

Ask her if there is anything she wants you to talk about, i.e Why your here, who you are, what you are going to do now that there is a Ceer Dragon that does not 'seem' amused by your presence here, if there is a way you can leave with out offending or giving them a reason to kill you. You know, smart, reasonable, question.
>>
No. 898782 ID: a4618b

>>898341
Well, explain that you're here from school on a trip, a brief synopsis of what's happened in the world, and ask how she got injured.
>>
No. 898817 ID: 0c3c2c

>>898341
Offer her the shrinking spell to see if she'd like a hug.
>>
No. 898830 ID: 5fd619

>>898817
On a less whimsical note, it may reduce her elemental drain effect, prolonging both her life and Tali's.
>>
No. 899143 ID: 5ddaa1

>>898341

Your name is Tali. You are an elf. You are also a dragon rider, and if you've forgotten to turn off your glamour, do it now. That ought to save some mana and prompt some funny conversation about why you are disguising yourself as a human girl 24/7.

Other than that, standard rules apply. Ask her if there are things she'd like to know about the world above and ask about her. Ceer dragons aren't exactly common.
>>
No. 901785 ID: f0289b

>>898341
If you can convert random stuff to Mana gems, wouldn't that effectively postpone the soul sucking stuff indefinitely?

Also, you're in the class for healing. Introduce yourself as such. Treat her like a patient and try to get a diagnosis of what's wrong with her, maybe we can figure out something here.
>>
No. 901786 ID: f0289b

I reckon what we need to find out is her original element in order to determine a treatment.

Either it's originally a void dragon or a ceerified one. In both cases elemental transplant operation could help stabilize the whole soul sucking thing.
>>
No. 902211 ID: 1a6fd4

>>901786
There's no such thing as a void dragon. IIRC, there were poison, lightning, fire and lava dragons (where's that dragon chart when I need it?)
>>
No. 905576 ID: e77725
File 153894432288.png - (125.71KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
905576

>>898358
All of those scars are on my thighs so... No.


>>898642
"Well, first, might I add that you have a -very- pretty eye!"

>Tali does a double finger gun to show off his rugged Elf charisma.
>>
No. 905577 ID: e77725
File 153894437928.png - (167.79KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
905577

>It does not seem to affect the dragon.
>>
No. 905583 ID: e77725
File 153894486756.png - (156.67KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
905583

>>899143
>>898774
>After a long, awkward, pause Tali clears his throat. He begins by introducing himself and turning off his glamour. It's pointless anyway and it should help him save a bit of mana in the meantime.

>He tells her a bit about his mission and the school he's in.

"<Minia? Named after the Goddess? I have never heard of it. Go on.>"

>She settles into a more comfortable position and continues to stare at him. Tali tells about the friends he's made and the studies he's done. He then asks her about herself.

"<... My name is Alpherialum. I am the guardian of this land. Of the ruined monument. I was made to guard it for as long as my Masters live, bound by a contract that has etched itself into my very soul.

They neglected to tell me they were immortal. And so, here I am. But, continue, elf. I know my story. I wish to know yours.>"

"Ah, right, well..."

>He continues his story, telling her about how he became a dragon rider. This bit seems to really get her attention. She asks him all about the dragon and is deeply amused that he has a poison one out of all the types.

"Oh but she's a really strong poison dragon. We even took on a flame dragon together."

"<Mmm.. Well, I suppose with a rider anything is possible.>"

>He tells her about Ceera, his ceer girlfriend.
>This -definitely- gets her attention. She grabs him and picks him up.

"<You... Tamed a Ceer. How? Tell me.>"

Uh...
>>
No. 905584 ID: cde2d2

>>905583
Ancient elven mouth to mouth techniques.
>>
No. 905585 ID: b7627b

>>905583
With Love(Kisses) and Affection(Dick) obviously!

Though really you mostly caught her off-guard and kidnapped her from her station, and she'd probably get killed if she were to try to return to the other Ceer.
>>
No. 905586 ID: b9c5a8

>>905583
kisses. and sex. plenty of both.
>>
No. 905587 ID: f17674

>>905583
Well, it started when you took her in. It was a cold start, but then you got to know her. And then you became friends.

There were other things too...but well, you know...those are private.
>>
No. 905588 ID: 01e51d

>>905583
You'll have to shrink her and show her. is there any way she can make you flame resistant? If so tame the dragon tali. if not, lewd her as best as you can regardless. Also kisses. lots of kisses.
>>
No. 905590 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905583

"Tamed" is a strong word. That really applies better to Vaisi. Anyway, no harm in telling her about how you and Ceera became romantically involved. You might also mention that Ceera has told you before that receiving your "element" *cough* has giving her more semblance of life back, hindered only by the fact that you really don't know what element she was to begin with.

More to the point, she hypothesized that a sufficient dose of the right element might result in her being reborn as the right race, though who knows what other horrible crap might come with it.
>>
No. 905591 ID: 856a4b

>>905583
Kidnapping then raising like on would any other pet. A squirt bottle of in one hand and a treat in the other.
>>
No. 905597 ID: 17d059

>>905583
Tali, why does it feel like it's been almost two months since we saw you last?

Also, tell her that Ceer are weak to kisses and the D. Then, show her the Magnum Dong.
>>
No. 905599 ID: 582c51

>>905583
...Empathy.
>>
No. 905609 ID: e77725
File 153894752393.png - (156.67KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
905609

"Uh... To be perfectly honest? I caught her off guard and sorta kidnapped her. And uh... Now she doesn't have a home to go back to."

"<I refuse to believe it was that simple.>"

"Well, I mean, there was more to it. Turns out they have a big weakness."

"<A weakness? Go on. Tell me more>"

"..."

>>905597
>>905586
>>905585
>>905584

".... They're weak to kisses."

>She narrows her eyes.

"<You are lying to me.>"
>>
No. 905611 ID: 4d7625

>>905609
Panic and tell her that you aren't lying. Tell her that they are also weak to hugs. And the power of friendship. And things missing arms.
>>
No. 905612 ID: 01e51d

>>905609
You'll have to show her, Tali. Get her to give you some protection from her flames.

And then...

Make the dragon learn of the magnum dong and elf kisses. Tame another dragon
>>
No. 905613 ID: 17d059

>>905609
Tali, tell her they're addicted to new experiences and regular elemental infusions. They're kept to bland and sterile, you bang a ceer once and they're never going to leave.

Except Avery. He won't leave even if we want him to.
>>
No. 905618 ID: 2e0f31

If I was lying to you, would I be trembling and sweating so hard while desperately assuring you it's true?
>>
No. 905620 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905609

Kissing, close contact, Ceer tend to absorb element, intentionally or no when in intimate contact with other species. Enough could kill them, but as a gradual process, it preserves and restores their sanity.

Also, they are really fucking weak to comfy. A dragon wielding comfy magic could fuck up their entire nation.
>>
No. 905622 ID: 582c51

>>905609
Come on Tali, tell the truth. They're weak to elf cock. They're syrup slurping sluts.
>>
No. 905624 ID: e3e99e

>>905609
"They're hated by everybody, each other included. Showing empathy and love is like giving water to a dying man in a desert."
>>
No. 905630 ID: 66360b

>>905609

“Maybe not all Ceer are, but the one I love is.”
>>
No. 905646 ID: d11c2d

>>905609
Tell her that he doesn't know know why, but only that it works, however offer it to the dragon to see if she has any insight. Surely a proud and powerful dragon will not be easily swayed by a simple token of affection!
>>
No. 905657 ID: ad51b8

well maybe not all of them but it worked for me... they also seem to have no defense against comfy magic so ironically enough they fear one of the most harmless, and considered by some, useless schools of magic.
>>
No. 905659 ID: e77725
File 153895300136.png - (159.62KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
905659

"Haha, no, seriously... I uh... I would never lie to such an amazing and awesome dragon, would I?"

"<If it kept you alive, perhaps.>"

"No, trust me, I am -way- too scared to come up with a good lie."

"<You are telling me that a simple kiss is enough to defeat a Ceer? From you>"

"Well, if you want, you can test it out yourself."

Oh god why did I say that.

"<....>"

"... They're also weak to comfy magic."
>>
No. 905660 ID: e77725
File 153895313115.png - (271.91KB , 1100x939 , 8.png )
905660

>She rises and lifts Tali up with her. She plants the boy against her chest and begins climbing up the walls of the cave.

"Uhm... Where are we going..?"

"<To see if your words are true. If they are not, I will kill you. If they are, I shall let you go.>"

"... What are we going to do?"

"<I'm going to have you go against the one who sealed me here.>"

...
I'm not sure I agree with this...
But this is the most comfortable I have ever been in my entire life.

I could try and jump out and flee since she's not covering the entrance anymore...
>>
No. 905661 ID: 17d059

>>905660
Tali, ask if we beat the one who sealed her and free her from here, does that mean we can keep her?

You need more dragons. A Harem of Dragons.
>>
No. 905662 ID: 824c43

>>905660
Nope. Jumping off is certain death, whatever she's taking you to is uncertain death. Uncertain death beats certain death every time.
>>
No. 905663 ID: 01e51d

>>905660
Time to lewd some ceers, Tali. Get ready, knife ears. Also be sure to enjoy yourself. Get some good feels in on your trip. Also, If you conquer her master, you conquer her. That's clearly how it works. Time to earn another dragon.
>>
No. 905664 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905660

Nah. Just enjoy the ride, knife ears. Oh, and in the meantime, how about you have us touch base with that sexy little number snugged around the nice lady's neck. Seems Ceer have an obsession with making their powerful artifacts sapient, and who knows? Maybe we could make a friend/thrall.
>>
No. 905665 ID: 4d7625

>>905660
Didn't you come here with others? Make sure they are safe and come with you.

Also, yeah, don't try to struggle. You will only sink in further.
>>
No. 905666 ID: b7627b

>>905660
Yeah sure you can flee if you want to have your element sucked out and insta-Ceerify.

Just rev up those comfy engines, and ask the nice dragon if she can 'un-void' some mana into you as you cast so you don't run dry. Heck you can even turn on some sort of lesser comfy aura so Alphe doesn't find you too annoying as you wiggle around while casting comfy on her captor.

And I honestly though Flora would be the first one to capture you in boob pillows in some sort of horrible flesh-crafting incident.
>>
No. 905667 ID: d11c2d

>>905660
Wallow in the comfy that she's giving you to help psyche yourself up to face the ceer that trapped her, and by that extension, you in that cave.

Make sure to get with handholding range of the ceer and fill them with as much comfy when you kiss them. We will need to knock them off their feet if we want to escape the dragons wrath. You DO want to escape right?
>>
No. 905668 ID: e3e99e

>>905660
"So a Ceer sealed you here?
Ok, I can do that."
>>
No. 905669 ID: 17d059

>>905660
The other orb voice brings up a good point. Ask her to give you some mana so you don't die, and then touch us to the collar. Maybe we can take it over.
>>
No. 905671 ID: 1a6fd4

>>905660
Ever heard of the expression "riding a tiger", knife-ears? Stay on those boobs, lewd the Ceer, save the dragon, save your friends. Leave the boobs, die of angry dragon.
>>
No. 905672 ID: 2e0f31

No. You're going to stay here for the rest of your life, possibly literally.
>>
No. 905676 ID: b1b4f3

>>905660
It's time to defeat a Ceer.
>>
No. 905681 ID: ad51b8

>But this is the most comfortable I have ever been in my entire life.
wait, is she using comfy magic on you? Quick use your own comfy magic back at her. You shall not be out comfy magiced!

But yeah, I'm fairly certain she can move quicker then you can so probably better to see where this goes instead of trying to book it.
>>
No. 905683 ID: 824c43

>>905681
Fael once almost killed Tali for using magic on her without her consent. Let's not try it on a dragon we're not bonded to, please.
>>
No. 905689 ID: 0c3c2c

>>905660
Let's see where this goes. Remain where you are.
>>
No. 905713 ID: e77725
File 153896042082.png - (84.89KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
905713

>>905689
>>905672
>>905665
This is my life now, I guess. Just stuff like this happening constantly. Some days I wish I just had a normal day where nothing crazy happens. Or hell, a normal few months. That'd be nice.

And yet, here I am, clinging to a dragon's bra while she scales a sheer rock face.

The other should be safe up above. Can't exactly go and get them now anyway.

"... So... A Ceer did this to you?"

"<Many years ago. I was told to guard this place for as long as they lived... Or so long as they had need of me. Whichever came first. But, they are immortal... The magics they've woven into this cave have affected me over the long decades. You are to kill them or end the contract.>"

...

"Can I not?"

"<No. Consider this a mercy. My original plan was to just kill you and take your stuff.>"

>Tali tries to wriggle and touch the orb to the collar but there's nothing firm enough for him to push himself up on.
>>
No. 905714 ID: e77725
File 153896068917.png - (125.91KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
905714

>>905666
Flora would never do such a thing! And we're not -that- close. The biggest I've personally handled have been...

Vaisi's.

I-

>The dragon stops crawling up the wall and leans into a hole. Tali recognizes it as the one she came out of in the first place. The string attached to her collar seems to lead into a gate at the far end of the hole.

"<You will enter there.>" She says.

"I see. Do you uh... Think I could get some of my mana back before I go in? Just in case?"

"<I'm afraid it's already lost. And the longer you spend with me the more you will lose. So, you had best go now.>"

"Right."

Or, I could stay here for another hour or two...

But no, yeah, I should go.
>>
No. 905716 ID: e77725
File 153896085714.png - (199.08KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
905716

>Tali slides off the dragon and walks up to the gate. It's similar to the one he saw in the school, though much smaller. He presses his hand against the dull surface and finds that it sinks into what should be smooth stone just a bit.

Alright.

Here I go.

>He steps through the gate.
------------------------------------

>On the other side, he sees a device he can not even begin to comprehend. It hovers in the air while rings rotate around it. In the center is a massive ball of fire that has a black liquid dripping out of it.

>Standing in front of it is a Ceer.

>The Ceer turns and looks at Tali.

"<Mmm? Who are you?>"
>>
No. 905718 ID: 1a6fd4

>>905716
"Knife-ears"
>>
No. 905719 ID: cdb781

>>905716
Nail the first impression. Say hello. And wave, and try to break the ice.
>>
No. 905720 ID: 01e51d

>>905716
the best option is to hammer to incapacitated with comfy, then mask them off, kiss them then lewd them til they're begging to be yours after a good taste of the magnum. Its not polite but you need to subdue them to subdue the dragon to ensure your life, Tali. Because they can probably order the dragon to murder you. Or just murder you themselves. Get to it knife ears.
>>
No. 905721 ID: 17d059

>>905716
Knife ears, drop your pants and hypnotize him with your massive dong.

Also, say hello. He seems chatty for a Ceer.
>>
No. 905722 ID: 824c43

>>905716
"I'm Tali Elwin, $^#$%#$ *&%@#$~~'s mate." Let's see how they handle that. Who am I kidding, you can't pronounce that.
>>
No. 905723 ID: b7627b

>>905716
Well you're Tali. But more importantly, what the heck is that giant fire thing and what is that goop leaking from it.

Also what's the air around you look like? Are you in space? Is that the sun or something?
>>
No. 905725 ID: 0d1514

>>905716
COMFY STRIKE!
>>
No. 905726 ID: ad51b8

well who are you... and if you don't mind me asking what exactly is that? (point to the giant glowing orb)

well if anything try to keep the conversation going as long as possible to regain some of your mana.
>>
No. 905727 ID: 582c51

>>905716
Tell it you heard there's a huge stash of elemental pornography here, and you're honored to meet its owner, who must be this Ceer.
>>
No. 905728 ID: e3e99e

>>905722
Say it anyway! You're engaged to a Ceer, and you've come to negotiate on behalf of that dragon.
>>
No. 905729 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905716

Your name is Tali. Apologize profusely for the interruption, but a friend went missing underground and... Well, one thing lead to another and you wound up down here.

Explain that you're a student at one of the magical academies, Minia, and that you'd relish the opportunity to speak with a venerable mind who seems to have been hard at work developing... Whatever the hell that thing is, if they wouldn't mind some polite company.

Keep in mind, this Ceer is an oddity. It's living on its own in a far out of the way place. That may indicate that it's an oddity among the Ceer, possibly one with some sort of rebellious sentiment toward their normally cloistered society.

Express interest in their studies and ply your bright-eyed youth, but don't throw in with the "Man, do I love Ceer and their society" crap
>>
No. 905730 ID: 1a6fd4

>>905729
Did you forget that Ceera was doing the exact same thing? Ceer guarding some godforsaken abandoned place seems to be par for the course.
>>
No. 905731 ID: 856a4b

>>905716
xXCeerLuver69Xx at your service.
>>
No. 905733 ID: d11c2d

>>905716
Don't forget to give her the finger guns Tali! Engage smooth talk mode until you can engage into CQC with the ceer and then use the big guns and kiss her and comfy the ceer! It's a flawless plan I tell you.
>>
No. 905736 ID: 2e0f31

Introduce yourself as Tali Elwin, super Ceer seducer and dragon's layer/lawyer!
>>
No. 905805 ID: 977456

I can't get a read on their gender, and it wouldn't guarantee anything anyway. Play up the androgyny. Don't lie, such a formal breach of trust would be a problem, but just let them make whatever assumptions they most desire.
>>
No. 905808 ID: 1a6fd4

>>905805
Pretty sure Ceer are all hermaphrodites.
>>
No. 905817 ID: b1b4f3

>>905805
>>905808
Ceer have both bits, but they sortof shift towards one sex depending on what sort of sexual lifestyle they take on. The dick gets bigger with use, or smaller with disuse. Same with boobs I think? I can't remember if Ceera grew a chest or not.
>>
No. 905919 ID: e77725
File 153903783794.png - (109.65KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
905919

>>905808
>>905817

Yes. Yes they are. Trust me.

>>905729

"Hi. My name's Tali. I kinda got lost while looking for some friends underground. And, well... One thing led to another..."

"<You wandered into a Ceer building completely on accident?>"

"You know you say it like that but that has actually happened with alarming frequency in my life."

"<I see. I can also see that you understand me fluently. It has been a while since I've had a guest. I would love it if you could tell me more about yourself.>"
>>
No. 905920 ID: ad51b8

...I have to ask why everyone wants your life story in this cave?
>>
No. 905921 ID: 2a7417

You're not gonna just get my life story then kill me for trespassing like the dragon was about to, right?
>>
No. 905922 ID: e5229b

>>905919
If you tell them your life story are they going to find out that we've accidentally discovered the weakness of some entity they've been struggling with for a long time and ask us to deal with it in exchange for our lives?
>>
No. 905923 ID: 01e51d

>>905919
Use it as an excuse to get closer. Then comfy and seduce, knife ears. Make them really weak in the knees for you, like you did Ceera.

Also I'm pretty sure we shouldn't like... cancel the dragon's contract. It might be all that keeps her alive and well... her kind go nuclear when they go. I'd rather us all not die.
>>
No. 905924 ID: 824c43

>>905919
Now we have confirmation from the world's foremost Ceer's Layer (non-Ceer, at least). And look, here we can see him approaching his latest target.
>>
No. 905925 ID: 65ce3e

>>905919
mention you are an expert in dicking ceer
>>
No. 905926 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905919

Explain that you're a student at Minia. I'm curious if they're so old the school's existence is news to them. If they do know what it is, explaining why you are a guy in an all girls academy should prove hilarious.

Anyway, tack on that you're presently in your first few years, and that a school trip brought you to the region. While looking for your friend, you stumbled into a void dragon of all things who seemed to think Mr/Mrs Ceer would enjoy some company for a while.

In return, ask how long they've been down here, working on their doohickey. It certainly looks impressive. Has the dragon been with them the whole time?
>>
No. 905930 ID: 824c43

>>905922
Recursion, ahoy!

>>905923
If anything else fails, use us. I mean, I seem to remember that was the first step to seducing Ceera, it's been so long...

>>905926
The dragon didn't know about the academy, so it's not very likely for the Ceer either.
>>
No. 905940 ID: e77725
File 153903936526.png - (119.43KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
905940

>>905920
Maybe it's just cause I'm the first one they've had a chance to talk to in a while. I don't mind telling them about stuff. This is how you make friends, guys.

"Well, you see-"

"<Fire.>"
>>
No. 905941 ID: 824c43

>>905940
DENIED
>>
No. 905942 ID: e77725
File 153903941909.png - (170.84KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
905942

>Tali barely manages to avoid a bolt of black lightning. It strikes the white wall behind him and explodes violently.

"<Tch. I'm sorry for interrupting. Would you mind starting from the top while this thing recharges?>"
>>
No. 905946 ID: 824c43

>>905942
Sure. "Start from the top" by comfying him. Or if that fails, by throwing us at him so we can do our thing.
>>
No. 905948 ID: ad51b8

ask him how long it takes to recharge.

Also if you got the magic, comfy the son of a bitch.
>>
No. 905949 ID: 2a7417

Just flee and try and to make the collateral damage hit Alph. That should invalidate the contract and let her loose.
>>
No. 905950 ID: ab9616

>>905942
>Looks behind him at the crater
>Turns back
...can I not, please?
>>
No. 905951 ID: 5ddaa1

>>905942

RUDE. Use the pull spell we gave you to rip that weapon out of their noodly Ceer fingers, then drain it dry with your mana siphon.

Tell them that that was very rude, and ask why they tried to kill you. This is a distraction before you speed boost, hurl three rounds of plasma at them, and have the last of these be a ball of comfy hiding in the shadow of the first two. The Ceer will probably bat aside the first two and expect to be able to do the same with the last, then get nailed with comfy.
>>
No. 905954 ID: ad51b8

oh, also idea. Hide in front the pillar that has the void dragons leash tied around it. With a bit of luck if he attacks again he'll miss you and nail the pillar freeing the dragon.
>>
No. 905956 ID: 01e51d

>>905942
They cast the first stone, Tali. Comfy them, then kiss and fuck them til they submit. Then keep going til you're sure they're not lying.
>>
No. 905957 ID: cde2d2

>>905942
Punch him
>>
No. 905983 ID: b1b4f3

>>905942
Comfy him to sleep, then take all his stuff and sit on him so he can't get his book of spells or anything. Then wake him up and start giving him your list of demands.
1. fix the damn dragon
2. let her go afterwards
3. tell me what all this shit does
>>
No. 905984 ID: e3e99e

>>905942
"Well, if you don't want to talk things out..."
Hit him with max comfy until he's completely incapacitated, then throw him through the portal, then untie the dragon.
>>
No. 906006 ID: 977456

What happens if you comfy an electric wand?
>>
No. 906035 ID: 582c51

>>905942
Welp, you tried to be nice. Now you have to fall back on your Ceer bullying skills.
>>
No. 906113 ID: b7627b

>>905942
Deploy the 『Kiss of Comfort』

Or maybe just throw a rock at their face, that also tends to work. Or do both.
>>
No. 906114 ID: 2e0f31

Kiss the rock, then throw it at their face.
>>
No. 906118 ID: 17d059

>>905942
Tali, since he seems more interested in shooting you with Lightning instead of talking, switch over to your Comfy Fist.
You'll only get one shot before he realizes what you're doing and takes you far more seriously, so hit him with your biggest comfy spell, preferably Comfypocalypse or Comfyeteor.
If you need to use Green to get the upper hand, go for it. We should have a luck point or two left. Should check if this nonsense gave us a luck point too.
>>
No. 906227 ID: 0c3c2c

>>905942
Just cast Maximum Comfy on him.

Then stab him until he dies of being dead. Bam. Problem solved, quest complete, random Ceer wizard defeated for being an asshole.
>>
No. 906336 ID: c49598

you are not a clever elf
>>
No. 906364 ID: 977456

If you are going to get hit by electricity, ensure that it strike your lower body and pass through your legs, thus avoiding heart and brain and similar electrically-sensitive organs. Turn and tilt your torso such that your lower-body completely obscures your upper-body from the ceer.
>>
No. 909440 ID: 41ea2f

Hm i wonder what that machine does. I would venture a guess that it ceerifies the dragon. The fire being the element of the dragon and it is turned into void. And since dragons are iirc completely made from element this shouldnt really be possible. It stands to reason that this is an experimental setting for this machine.

Tali, maybe you can talk about this with this Wizceerd while subtely comfyfying him/her. If this experiment is his/her baby and he/she gets comfy enough he/she could have a slip of tounge. Also look for a reverse setting. On the machine, not the ceer.

The other alternative is comfy strike at max. And safe the info gathering for the eventual (inevitable) post-coital talk.

Anyway we need more info...
And you probably want to avoid dying from magic black mojo-lightning. Just a thought.
>>
No. 909441 ID: 41ea2f

>>905940
Also i feel like i have to point out that honestly telling people your life story in a pleasant and normal conversation is pretty much the opposite of how you used to make friends until now...
>>
No. 910482 ID: e77725
File 154209700128.png - (130.70KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
910482

"Alright, that wasn't very polite! And I was trying to be polite! Take this!"

>Tali fires out a bolt of True Comfy Magic!
>>
No. 910483 ID: e77725
File 154209704382.png - (110.83KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
910483

"...."

>Nothing happens.
>He tries to fire another one.

>Nothing happens. He feels the drain of magic and the spell forming but, in the end... Nothing.
>>
No. 910484 ID: e77725
File 154209718048.png - (146.06KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
910484

"<Ah, were you trying to use magic? Well, nevermind the fact that I, as a Ceer, am completely immune to your silly spells but this place is a complete null zone. No spells beyond that used by a Ceer artifact will work here.

It was a nice try.

This also means, of course, that you will not be able to teleport out of here or anything. Now, just get comfy while this thing continues to charge and I->"
>>
No. 910485 ID: e77725
File 154209720412.png - (132.13KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
910485

>=Plonk=

"<..... Really?>"
>>
No. 910498 ID: 3674e7

>>910485
Could we help with your comfy magic seeing as we are a Ceer artefact, or better yet maybe the Ceer book can have some of its magic siphoned off.
>>
No. 910501 ID: 3674e7

>>910498
and before that ask about the device and the black liquid (buy some time to magickly charge yourself).
>>
No. 910502 ID: 977456

Tali, use Backrub! Follow it up with Footknead.
>>
No. 910504 ID: 17d059

>>910485
Tali, use THE BOOK to cast a comfy spell or invoke our amazing Blue Orb powers.
Actually, he's a ceer. Just go up there and punch him. I'm pretty sure even with your noodle arms you'll win.
>>
No. 910509 ID: 9caba2

>>910485
And now while the Ceer is distracted!
Use Gun on Ceer Arm!

I figure since the thing is super old, it might somehow work? Or maybe it relies more on tech than magic.
>>
No. 910511 ID: 06095b

>>910485

Do it now, Tali! Suplex! Also, maybe try to roll us into that magic podium. We can probably fuck that up real good.
>>
No. 910518 ID: 1774cd

>>910485
Listen Tali, you are a noodly elf boy but he is a noodly ceer. Unless he's an aelor ceer. Attempt punches.
>>
No. 910564 ID: 5396fc

>>910485
TALI
CHANNEL YOUR INNER AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER
TACKLE CEER
INITIATE COITUS
FORCEFULLY
>>
No. 910565 ID: b1b4f3

>>910485
Go up and punch the noodle-arm Ceer.
>>
No. 910572 ID: 824c43

>>910484
>No spells beyond that used by a Ceer artifact will work here.
If this Ceer is as knowledgeable as I think they are, pulling out our book will have them gibbering in fear. Make sure it's always touching us, tho.
>>
No. 910579 ID: 8f28f3

>>910485
Tell the Ceer that if she won't stop being rude you're going to start kissing until she gets so many cooties that nobody will be friends with her due to all the cooties.

Tell her that you're going to take her out to dinner and meet your parents and stuff and she will bake cookies with your mom and it will be so wholesome that she will lose all of her reputation as a ceer.

Then you will go to school and she will break up with you because Ceer are exotic and mysterious and rather than stay as a boyfriend for an elf, she will become a successful idol for a crooked record company making millions as a washed up singer whose only consolation for betraying her duty is her mansion and the copious amounts of wealth.

Ask her if that's what she wants to happen?
Becsuse that's what will happen.
>>
No. 910658 ID: 05fc40

>>910485
Tali pulp out the book of doom. Maybe just null everything Ceer in his general direction because fuck him.
>>
No. 910765 ID: 11c0d9

>>910484
Can we... can we use a spell?
>>
No. 910787 ID: 0c3c2c

>>910485
Tali, channel your magic into us so we have a fuel source.

Then WE'LL cast the comfy magic.

Then you can have sex with this idiot or crush their head with a rock or whatever.
>>
No. 910795 ID: 34b5ea

>>910765
Idk can u
>>
No. 910803 ID: 977456

>>910787
Don't waste an innocent and defenceless rock when there is a perfectly good dragon out there. Not that you need to pulp the ceer if they are incapacitated, but then again, dragon-chow is expensive...
>>
No. 910815 ID: bb78f2

Personally speaking I think the only magic we can and should do is strip dance to Jodeci's "Freak'n You".
>>
No. 910887 ID: e3e99e

>>910485
Use the Ceer book as a focus for casting the spells. It's a Ceer artifact.
>>
No. 915017 ID: aa190b

Summon the ghosts of Christmas past, Christmas present and Christmas yet to come to teach him the true meaning of Christmas.

...and why hitting elves so close to Christmas gets you on the naughty list.
>>
No. 915019 ID: 977456

Christmas themes may be less effective against people who are trying to reduce you to a lump of coal.
>>
No. 915042 ID: 9150c4

>>915019
Summon Krampus then.
>>
No. 917165 ID: de4006

>>910485
Wait. He said "ceer artifact." Not "Ceers."

RUN UP AND PUNCH HIM IN THE GROIN.
>>
No. 917695 ID: e77725
File 154749653879.png - (116.07KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
917695

>>917165
>>910518
>>910511
>>910565

...
>>
No. 917696 ID: e77725
File 154749656282.png - (116.22KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
917696

...
>>
No. 917697 ID: e77725
File 154749657991.png - (203.44KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
917697

>>
No. 917699 ID: e77725
File 154749667347.png - (141.84KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
917699

I keep forgetting about my most reliable spell.
Punching.

"<OW! D-did you just punch me!? You barbarian!>"

>The Ceer was taken by complete surprise and crumpled like a piece of paper. Thank god they're not a aelor-made-ceer. Otherwise Tali might have broken his fist trying that.
>>
No. 917700 ID: 080aaf

The beatings will continue until the dragon improves.
>>
No. 917702 ID: 1774cd

>>917699
continue punching until he stops talking. dragon slaves ya know, not nice dude.
>>
No. 917704 ID: 4f48bf

>>917699
Poor Spooder Ceer... punch it again.
>>
No. 917706 ID: 64a3a3

>>917699
Take his wand before he picks it up so he doesn’t kill you with it.

Then kick him and call him a nerd.

In the land of paper men, the noodle-bodied man is king!
>>
No. 917709 ID: 1ebe73

>>917699
SO FAR, SO GOOD.
NOW, INITIATE COITUS.
>>
No. 917710 ID: 868b21

>>917706
Do all of this, take his mask too, and then tell him this >>917700
>>
No. 917711 ID: b1b4f3

>>917699
Take all their stuff.
>>
No. 917713 ID: 9caba2

>>917699
>>917710
Basically yes, make sure they don't try to cast any other spells while you're slapping them with your elf noodles.
>>
No. 917717 ID: ad51b8

quick, get the wand away from him so he can't use it to shank your ass.
>>
No. 917719 ID: 2202fb

Steal their shirt. You need a new one.
>>
No. 917721 ID: 1a6fd4

>>917719
Their cape, too. It looks cool and you deserve cool things. By the time he realizes we're making him take all their clothes it'll be too late.
>>
No. 917725 ID: e3e99e

>>917699
Take the wand.
"Wait, sorry, who was it who decided attempted murder was an acceptable response to polite conversation?

We could have done this the nice way, but you wanted to be a jerk. Start shit, get hit.

Now, you're going to free that dragon, or I'm going to truss you up and throw you to her so she can have a nice snack while I figure out how to free her myself."

Be ready to kick this Ceer if they try to pull something. Kick them right in the dick.
>>
No. 917736 ID: 7b3b0d

>>917699
Strip and fuck the ceer, elf. Do what needs to be done to tame this ceer to save the dragon
>>
No. 917746 ID: 40df11

Bully him until he likes it! And save the dragon, I guess.
>>
No. 917750 ID: 0c3c2c

>>917699
They're going for the wand! Grab them and hold them in the air!

Try banging them against the floor a few times and demand they fix the dragon they irresponsibly broke.

Also, ask them who would be stupid enough to try and beat a Ceer Archmage using magic in a room where magic doesn't work.
>>
No. 917763 ID: bddb0f

Well... promise to blow on it and kiss it better?
>>
No. 917788 ID: 3674e7

>>917699
Bad seer Bad.
>>
No. 917794 ID: a30f6c

>>917699
My fight-or-fuck instincts say: fight!
For now.
>>
No. 917833 ID: 1a6fd4

>>917794
Wait, yours is fight-or-fuck? Weird.
>>
No. 917858 ID: 0cfbce

strip and hostage.

we probably need to jam that giant ball of fire back into the dragon.
>>
No. 917971 ID: 2202fb

Come on, guys. The shirt (and cape) are reasonable, but we dont need to strip the hostage. We could take their pants and tie their arms up tho.
>>
No. 917978 ID: de4006

>>917699
Beat them up and take their stuff.
Yes, even their pants.
>>
No. 918233 ID: e77725
File 154786123254.png - (153.33KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
918233

>>917725
"Hey, I was TRYING to be polite and have a nice conversation! You tried to kill me!"

>Tali takes the wand. Or, tries to. The Ceer lunges for it. Tali responds by punching again. The Ceer is hilariously weak and after a few hits from Tali's noodly arms they're down for the count. Tali takes their mask and their cloak, mostly to see if any other weapons are being hidden.

>The Ceer gets back up and holds their face.

"<I should have expected nothing more from you savages! Going to punches when we could have had a sophisticated magical battle!>"

"You really don't have any moral high ground here. Now, tell me how to free the dragon or do so yourself."

"<You fool! The research and work being done here is worth more than one Ceer life! I will die before I reveal anything to you!>"
>>
No. 918234 ID: 080aaf

You fool! I already knew about the research here! And I came anyway.
>>
No. 918237 ID: 7b3b0d

>>918233
Welp, you have no choice now. Seduce and fuck till you're more important than their research.
>>
No. 918238 ID: b1b4f3

>>918233
Say you didn't know it was that important. What's so great about it, anyway?
Use flattery to coax information out of them.
>>
No. 918239 ID: 299587

>>918233
Compliment their fine set of chompers
>>
No. 918240 ID: 40df11

Ask them what happens if you just start smashing up the place then?
>>
No. 918242 ID: 679a6d

...Say, would getting possessed by the bitch book be a fate worse than death?
>>
No. 918245 ID: 891c9f

>>918239
Oh, hey! Are we teeth buddies? Watch out for that paralysis poison, Tali.
>>
No. 918249 ID: bb78f2

>>918233
I don't care about your shitty research, I just don't want to be eaten by you're dragon on the way out! And I want to motorboat her titties some more too! So stop enslaving her or I'll enslave you!
>>
No. 918251 ID: b25d45

>>918233
Now hold on Tali. As fun as beating this cutie up might be, you should ask what sort of research they’re doing.

If it’s Ceer fertility research, you may be on the same side here. It’s a long shot, but worth asking.
>>
No. 918252 ID: b50448

>>918233
Sounds like you should put your "research" of the Ceer body to work here Tali. You should know their "weaknesses" by now. Hey do it right and you may not even need to get dirty.
>>
No. 918274 ID: 977456

>I will die before I reveal anything to you!
Berate them with a lecture on the importance of peer review. They'll never be published at this rate. Were they discharging a combat wand within their clean-room? Their findings are dubious at best and even their initial data is suspect. This is how idiotic mad scientists end the world. They are busy cloning dinosaurs with nobody around to point out the cross-contamination from their pile of eldricht tomes and then they create a 200-metre-tall chicken with a squid for a face and it is eating everything that could possibly be mistaken for a seed, bug, or small rodent from 200 metres away.
Drag them back to the dragon so that you can all get together to reexamine their methodologies and conclusions!
>>
No. 918276 ID: 602317

>>918233
>Going to punches when we could have had a sophisticated magical battle!
You were just bragging about how we couldn't use any magic you idiot!
>>
No. 918284 ID: 1774cd

>>918233
If you die don't they lose all the research anyways? feed em to the dragon
>>
No. 918285 ID: b53454

>>918233
Oh, duh. Just threaten to destroy the research.

Apparently there are dumb Ceer just as much as dumb elementals. She just told you her weakness.
>>
No. 918292 ID: 0cfbce

>>918233
use dick until moral improves.
>>
No. 918306 ID: e3e99e

>>918233
"How are we supposed to have a magical battle? You just said that only Ceer magic works, and I don't have that.

Well, I suppose that if you don't want to tell me what all this is then I should just destroy it.
We're in the Ceer lands, right? I can tell this thing has an incomprehensible ammout of magic in it, but I'm sure this is far enough away from MY home that the resulting magical explosion won't cause ME any problems.
Even better, it would definitely destroy the binding holding that dragon here.

Unless, I suppose, you're willing to talk. After all, there may be some detail about how this thing works that would change my mind about destroying both it and all your research - which, by the way, I'm only interested in doing because you decided to fight instead of talk."
>>
No. 918324 ID: 1a6fd4

>>918292
>use dick until moral improves
Moral will never improve around here. Morale might, though.
>>
No. 918344 ID: 9caba2

>>918233
Deploy those mildly venomous undine teeth against the undine ceer.
>>
No. 918364 ID: de4006

>>918233
Nibble and kiss the ceer's neck until they submit.
>>
No. 918388 ID: c49598

>>918233
.....”ok”
(Act like you’re gunna hit them again)
>>
No. 918453 ID: 2202fb

>>918274
best idea
>>
No. 918489 ID: 0c3c2c

>>918233
Just hold the Ceer upside down by their ankles. Their incredibly low constitution will make them get dizzy and feel unwell, allowing you to interrogate them more easily for the knowledge of dragon-rescuing.

Or you could just tell them you REALLY don't care about their research and that you just want to help the dragon, and if they don't help the dragon you'll kiss them until they explode.
>>
No. 920301 ID: 17e9f6

>>918274
Seconding this idea whenever larro gets back.
>>
No. 920414 ID: 1a6fd4

>>918233
Don't forget to analyze that wand, Tali. Us and Orange. Wouldn't want to pull a Vaisi, would you? I mean, we'd protect you, but still.
>>
No. 921265 ID: 8f4480

Hey, uh, I hate to ask here, but has larro's imgur album broke for anyone else? I can't get any of the stream archives.
>>
No. 921301 ID: 49ea2b

>>921265
Imgur broke it on purpose, you can't see anyone's albums anymore for some bullshit reason. If you check Larro's twitter, he's working on a way to get us a list. Also, these kind of questions should go on the dis thread.
>>
No. 921647 ID: e77725
File 155036480230.png - (40.61KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
921647

>First, Tali examines the wand. The orbs reveal that it is a Wand of Lightning Infusion.

>It works by filling whatever it's aimed at with lightning elemental essence. Because none of the mortal races are made out of lightning this over-aspects them into the wrong element and usually makes them explode.

>Current Threat Level: 09. Safe in Tali's hands.
>>
No. 921649 ID: e77725
File 155036494289.png - (102.24KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
921649

"How are we supposed to have a magical battle? You just said that only Ceer magic works, and I don't have that.

Well, I suppose that if you don't want to tell me what all this is then I should just destroy it.
We're in the Ceer lands, right? I can tell this thing has an incomprehensible amount of magic in it, but I'm sure this is far enough away from MY home that the resulting magical explosion won't cause ME any problems.
Even better, it would definitely destroy the binding holding that dragon here.

Unless, I suppose, you're willing to talk. After all, there may be some detail about how this thing works that would change my mind about destroying both it and all your research - which, by the way, I'm only interested in doing because you decided to fight instead of talk."

"<Pah. The great work of the Ceer is not for your simple elemental mind to even begin to comprehend. And, destroy? You wish! If you so much as touch that thing with your inferior Elf hands you will be turned into a fine mist! There is but one way to shut off our greatest work and I'm afraid the secret will die with me, elf!>"

"You really think I can't break it? I've broken more on accident."

"<You are welcome to try! You'll die before you can make a dent in it!>"
>>
No. 921652 ID: e77725
File 155036507623.png - (123.56KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
921652

"This is your last chance to tell me how to shut this down and free the dragon."

"<Or what? You can't threaten me with death. You can not threaten me with pain. Years and years of isolation have hardened me, elf! I have been through things you can't imagine! Nothing will break me, nothing will make me reveal a damn thing! And when you kill me you'll be stuck in here with me! Your mistake was attacking the Ceer and thinking you could get away with it!>"

"I won't kill you. But, I should warn you... I know your people's greatest weakness. Last chance, Ceer."

"<Do your worst>"
>>
No. 921653 ID: e77725
File 155036516185.png - (172.39KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
921653

15 minutes of makeouts and neck-biting later.

"Alright, Ceer. You ready to give it up?"

"<aaaaaaaaaaaa>"

...
Oh damn

uh...
I think I broke them.
>>
No. 921654 ID: b1b4f3

>>921653
Well if you can't get them to fess up, you could always use us on the Ceer. Just as a precaution, take us off after 2 minutes NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. No matter what, Tali.
>>
No. 921655 ID: 355457

>>921653
Neck-biting? Aren’t you venomous these days?

Screw it, just use orange on shit around the lab.
>>
No. 921656 ID: d856aa

>>921653
>Neck Biting.
Tali, did you forget you're venomous? Because you're venomous.

Also, start scanning things, we'll keep orange in line. Also try zapping stuff.
>>
No. 921657 ID: 10f5f8

>>921653
Another slave for the elf mines. Fantastic.
Now lets break some stuff while we are at it. What could possibly go wrong.
>>
No. 921660 ID: 5d13f5

>>921653
Give her a few minutes and the threaten her with penetration
>>
No. 921661 ID: 080aaf

If you reverse the polarity, can you take the lightning essence out of things? Like the orb? Or perhaps change which element it attunes to, and pick the dragon's original element.
>>
No. 921664 ID: 06095b

>>921653

Let the nerd analyze the device, first. Then, I'll try to come up with some crazy ass plan to shut it down.
>>
No. 921665 ID: 355457

>>921653
If you changed the direction of that rid, and swapped from lightning to void, I wonder if you could reverse an in-progress Ceerification. Cheers probably uses something similar to prevent her own elementalisation.
>>
No. 921677 ID: 2202fb

>>921653
You are a slut. What would your grandmother think of your activities?
>>
No. 921680 ID: e3e99e

>>921653
We have the book, right? What does the book say about this thing?

Also: You could touch US to that thing. We're not your elf hands, and we are more than capable of breaking things that honestly shouldn't be possible to break!
>>
No. 921686 ID: c5ff6b

Ask if you can use the wand to fill the void dragon with the lightings element turning her into a storm dragon
>>
No. 921688 ID: b1b4f3

>>921686
Now that's a good idea.
>>
No. 921690 ID: 231240

>>921653
Keep going, knife ears. They're just faking. Go all the way
>>
No. 921713 ID: 49ea2b

>>921661
>>921686
>>921688
Dragons are always fire elemental, regardless of the type. Even poison and lightning dragons, weirdly enough.
>>
No. 921734 ID: b1b4f3

>>921713
Oh right I forgot about that. They're fire elementals; the perceived element is just flavor.
>>
No. 921754 ID: ad51b8

well might as well look around. See anything that looks like it might be holding the dragon here?
>>
No. 921822 ID: 0cfbce

did you all forget the GIANT ASS FIREBALL in the room? that is clearly the dragon's fire, if the dragon eats that then it will be cured. so we need to find a way to get the fireball and the dragon in the same room.

anyway, if you manage to make that rod work on a ceer then it would create a new lightning elemental race. also can trade it to artifact slut.
>>
No. 921964 ID: 49ea2b

>>921822
>it would create a new lightning elemental race
Nope. A Ceer given an element they weren't born with would die. (I'm not sure what would happen to a natural born Ceer, but this one is clearly Undine.)
>>
No. 921978 ID: b1b4f3

>>921822
>giant fireball belongs to the dragon
You're right I forgot what was in the device. It does make sense that it would be the dragon's fire. Don't forget though, dragons can turn into a smaller humanoid form. We can just tell her the Ceer's disabled and she can walk on through to reclaim it.
>>
No. 921979 ID: b1b4f3

...oh wait that was from Tali casting shrink, wasn't it. So we'd have to convince her to allow it, if it's even possible to cast spells in her presence.
>>
No. 922137 ID: e77725
File 155053387013.png - (141.70KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
922137

>>921677
My grandmother died in the human-elf war...

>>921655
Oh, fuck... I forgot about that. I mean it shouldn't kill the Ceer. I remember it just caused a tingly sensation.

Still.

>He pokes the Ceer.

"... You okay?"

"<aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa>"

Nope.
Alright, we'll fix this on our own.

>First, Tali examines the thing in the center of the room. Examining it for danger levels reveals a danger level of 0. Apparently the device is meant to condense raw amounts of pure elemental energy. It distills it down to a singular crystal of raw element. In this case, fire.

>What it could be used for is completely unknown. The Crystal the fire is housed in seems pretty strong. Tali chucks a rock at it. Doesn't even make a dent.
>>
No. 922139 ID: e77725
File 155053407286.png - (76.46KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
922139

>The other thing of note is a jagged piece of crystal jammed into the ground rather forcefully. Around it is a string that leads back outside. Well... Outside in the sense that the string moves away and then abruptly ends in what Tali assumes to be a tiny portal roughly the size of a string.

>Tali tries to tug on the string. A sharp sense of pain makes him jerk his hand back. The strands are thin and cut right into his skin.

Hmm...
What to do...
>>
No. 922141 ID: 75fd99

>>922139
Use your elf ears for their logical purpose Knife Ear. If that fails, just... pull up the crystal, kick it or something. I dont know, who am I your Grandma?
>>
No. 922142 ID: 9caba2

>>922139
Crystals are typically fairly brittle, how about bashing it with a rock?
If that doesn't work, maybe you can zap it with your new Ceer wand?
And finally if that doesn't work either, apply the sharpest known object to the string: Elf ears
>>
No. 922143 ID: ad51b8

>>922139
well if that's what the dragon is stuck on think you could just use the lightning rod the ceer tried to kill you with to snap the line or just brake the crystal? Failing that search the ceer to see what they have in their pockets. Might have a key to take off the dragon's collar in there.
>>
No. 922145 ID: 06095b

>>922139

Bring dragon in while Ceer is unconscious.

Say: "Hey Ceer, I think this dragon has served her purpose and should now be free. Say something if you want to object."

Dragon is now free, and she should be able to rip out the big crystal.

As for the giant mass of what is probably her elemental essence, she might be able to smash that with the giant crystal. Alternately, could she just eat the mana rocks? Could we make more fire-flavored mana rocks for her to eat if we pumped a bunch of lightning into that device with your wand? Not sure if the reason it's creating fire element crystals is because the mana is fire in nature or because the mana condensing device is set to convert any mana to fire mana crystals.
>>
No. 922149 ID: d856aa

>>922137
Speaking of your grandma, Tali. We recently aquired naked pictures of your mom. Wanna see them?
>>
No. 922152 ID: e77725
File 155053594903.png - (162.29KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
922152

>>922149
What!? No! Why would I want that!? Why would ANYONE want that!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How did you guys even MEET my mom!?

"Hey Ceer, I think this dragon has served her purpose and should now be free. Say something if you want to object."

"<......>"

Alright. Contract ended. There is a slight problem, though... No idea how to get out of here. The portal I entered from is gone now.

The string leads to the outside but I'm not string sized.

>>922142
>>922143

Oh, hey, that's a good idea!

>Tali zaps the crystal with the wand. The crystal shatters and falls to bits.

>Tali can see the string, already pulled taut, begin to quickly slide out.
>>
No. 922154 ID: 49ea2b

>>922152
>Why would ANYONE want that!?
Young elf, you will NOT speak of your mother that way.

Also, the string is obviously the dragon's tether.
>>
No. 922155 ID: e77725
File 155053635614.png - (123.08KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
922155

>The sound of the crystal shattering seems to snap the Ceer out of it.

"<aaaa? AAAH! YOU FOOL! YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! YOU'VE TRAPPED US BOTH IN HERE FOREVER! THAT STRING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF HERE! THAT DRAGON IS GOING TO ABANDON US NOW! YOU-!>"
>>
No. 922156 ID: e77725
File 155053639775.png - (167.71KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
922156

CRACK
>>
No. 922157 ID: d856aa

>>922152
Hey, your mom is hot for an elf her age. Make sure you tell her we said that next time you see her.

Also tell her the naked apron thing she does while baking cookies is the best ever.
>>
No. 922158 ID: e77725
File 155053653896.png - (203.31KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
922158

>The world seems to split apart. Alpherialum emerges from a crack in space and stares into the room.

"<I could sense that my binding was severed. Tali, you did it... Though my power is yet restored, I already feel so much better simply knowing that I can finally leave this cursed place.>" The dragon says. She peers down at the trembling Ceer. "<Ah, is this my captor?>"
>>
No. 922159 ID: 49ea2b

>>922158
"Yes. And that over there is your lost power."
>>
No. 922161 ID: d856aa

>>922158
Yes. Also, could you not eat him? We might need him later.

Also, point out the big orb of fire that's probably hers and ask her what she's going to do after this.
>>
No. 922162 ID: 9caba2

>>922158
Yeah uh, we'd like to keep her captor for ourselves, you can offer to demonstrate a Ceer's weakness to show that you know how to handle Ceer.

And I figure the dragon can probably break the crystal with brute force, drained as she is.
>>
No. 922164 ID: 1a6fd4

>>922158
>>922161
>>922162
Better yet, if she says something about eating them: "<I can do worse. They're willing to die for their cause, but how about being kept captive by what they perceive as their inferiors, and being infused with elements bit by bit, living every day in dread, not knowing if at any point they'll pass the tipping point and cease existing...>"
>>
No. 922165 ID: b1b4f3

>>922158
Tell the Ceer that they'd better apologize.
>>
No. 922167 ID: 10f5f8

>>922158
Yeah, but we're gonna take them prisoner now. Give a bit of poetic justice and all that.
>>
No. 922168 ID: bcc41d

"Yeah. Remember when I said you could test out their weakness for yourself? Now's your chance, since they've yet to spill what they were working on here.

...

If you don't want to, I'll just show it to you."
>>
No. 922169 ID: 53b942

>>922158
“Yeah, and now I’m their captor.”
>>
No. 922171 ID: e77725
File 155053970241.png - (181.52KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
922171

>>922157
NO.

>Tali clears his throat.

"Yep. This is the one."

>The dragon immediately changes into... Well, a dragon. The room suddenly becomes quite hot. She snarls at the Ceer.

"Also, can you not eat them?"

"<WHY NOT?>"

"Cause... Well, they've my captive now. A bit of karmic justice, don't you think?"
>>
No. 922172 ID: e77725
File 155053984207.png - (110.18KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
922172

>Fwoosh.

>She's back to normal.

"<I suppose. Besides, that thing is so tiny. I don't even feel the urge to crush it, despite how satisfying it may be to hear its pitiful cry.>"

"Yeep. Besides, I still need to figure out what the heck they were trying to do down here."

"<That does not interest me.>"

"I imagine not. Oh, and watch."
>>
No. 922173 ID: e77725
File 155054008489.png - (169.75KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
922173

>Tali kisses the Ceer. This has the desired effect of flustering them immensely.

"I told you this was their weakness."

"<... Is that how you took the little one out?>"

"Basically."

"<I am ashamed that I was tricked by them.>"

"Want to try it?"

"<No.>"

>She notices the giant orb of fire in the back and stares at it.

"<So... That is where they have been keeping it this whole time.>"

>She cracks the portal open even wider, not stopping until it's big enough for her to crawl through.
>>
No. 922174 ID: e77725
File 155054033426.png - (221.04KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
922174

>She grabs the orb with both hands and simply crushes it. Despite the Ceer's bragging about how awesome the orb was and how it would kill Tali it seems it's simply no match for a determined dragon.

>It cracks and fire leaps out and into the dragon. It takes a long while for all of it to be absorbed. When the orb is finally empty she grabs the gem at the bottom and swallows it.
>>
No. 922175 ID: e77725
File 155054050842.png - (205.58KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
922175

>Alpherialum sighs and a burst of flames surround her. When they fade she looks... Different. Her hair, scales, and wings are still the same color but she looks much more healthy.

>Oh and she isn't leaking mana from her eye hole anymore.

"I am Alpherialum, bringer of the end. And I am restored. Thank you, tiny elf of Minia. You have done all that I asked for and more. In return I shall grant you a boon. Ask it of me, and if it is within my power it shall be granted."
>>
No. 922176 ID: 49ea2b

>>922175
Huh. Do we have any long term goals she could help us with? Besides the short term goal of "help us find the rest of our friends".
>>
No. 922177 ID: 1774cd

>>922175
Could you not bring the end? We live in the world and we're fairly fond of it not being ended.
>>
No. 922178 ID: d856aa

>>922175
Tali, ask her if we can trade down our boon for a number of favors. Mostly in the vein of:
1. A ride for us and our friends to the others.
2. A gift for Fael
3. Alph's number just incase we want to hang out.
>>
No. 922179 ID: 9caba2

>>922175
Ask yourself: What would Vaisi want?
And then realize what you must ask for, lest she bother you for the rest of your life: A bigger dick.
>>
No. 922180 ID: d856aa

>>922178
Also, if that doesn't work ask her if you can lay the dragon. Then fuck the dragon.
>>
No. 922194 ID: 98db10

>>922175
I'd suggest embiggening yourself and asking to have sex with her, but I don't think your wife would like you riding a dragon that isn't her.
>>
No. 922196 ID: 3674e7

I wonder what it would be like being able to dragon transform at will (both allows for dragon sexy times and gives us cool dragon powers). Also ask for help with locating and gathering your friends.
Oh and offer her a place in the dragon stables to live becouse she probably has nowhere else to go and could teach us/other dragon friends a lot.
>>
No. 922198 ID: d856aa

>>922196
Oh hey yeah, offering to let her live at Minia would be cool. She just has to promise to not kill all the other dragons.
>>
No. 922199 ID: 06095b

>>922175

Fael is a good girl, and if she can give us something, even just advice that will make life easier for her, that'd be nice.

Relatedly, if she's looking for a place to settle down, like she mentioned, Minia might not be a bad bet. There are lots of dragons there she can socialize with and, if she really wants to stick it to the Ceer for holding her captive for god knows how long, you'll probably come across plenty of Ceer artifacts that need a good smash from something bigger than your noodly elf arms.
>>
No. 922200 ID: 1a6fd4

>>922196
>>922198
>>922199
Yes, let's bring the Ceer hating dragon home to our Ceer girlfriend. What could go wrong?
>>
No. 922202 ID: afdebc

>>922175
Enhance knockers!
>>
No. 922213 ID: 080aaf

A protection spell strong enough to fuck dragons.
>>
No. 922214 ID: 2202fb

Hows about mentoring our dragon? Or we could bring her back to be our so's mount and we can be dragon rider buddies.

(sorry about names, been a while)
>>
No. 922215 ID: e3e99e

>>922175
Why is she bringer of the end?
Could she, you know, NOT bring the end? This is where we keep all our waifus.
>>
No. 922217 ID: e5229b

At least she's not the final boss. Could she round up all our friends that are lost in the desert and drop them off somewhere with a teleport stone?
>>
No. 922218 ID: bb78f2

>>922175
Can we go on a date? Not sure what you like to do on a date as a dragon, but I'm eager to learn your interests.

I speculate the whole "End" thing is a metaphor, freeing her didn't bring the end, she's just like... one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, you know, not the cause, just a symptom. She's a natural creature with a role in the ecosystem, we shouldn't interfere in such things. She might not even play her part for a millennia, she's a dragon.

Ok, no one is escaping the heat death of the universe unless you hop into a much younger universe. Which is the true solution to the Apocalypse. You just run away.
>>
No. 922219 ID: 345fd7

>>922175
Hold on, bringer of the end of what?

If she’s the bringer of the end of a particular city or something, it might have already happened.

In which case, you could ask for, like, Aelor strength. Or if she can bless you with knowledge, an underdtanding of biochemistry would go a long ways towards figuring out how to help Ceer reproduction.
>>
No. 922220 ID: 49ea2b

>>922175
Can we... can we ask for more natural magic? Cutethulhu gave us natural comfy magic, can Alpherialum give us some too? Maybe natural fire magic?
>>
No. 922222 ID: b1b4f3

>>922175
For the boon, we should try to get her help collecting the other lost students and returning them to Minia, or to the rest of the field trip as intended. Out of curiosity you should ask what end her title refers to.
>>
No. 922228 ID: e77725
File 155054821627.png - (89.81KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
922228

Oh geeze. Those are a lot of really good ideas...

"Maybe... Something Fael would like? She's my dragon. I mean... She's not -mine- but I'm her rider. I ride her. Like... In battle. Yeah."

"I see."

>The dragons appears to think for a moment. Then, she plunges her hand into her fucking torso like it's a completely normal thing to do and pulls something out.


"Here." She says, and hands Tali a tiny ember. "This is pure elemental fire, the oldest flame around from the oldest dragon around."

"Oh wow... What uh... What do I do with it?"

"You can do many things. You can use it on yourself to give your elf body a new natural magic, make yourself immune to burning, give it to your dragon to give her a boost in her might. It can be used as fuel, a catalyst, whatever you could imagine. It is my gift to you."

"Oh wow. Thank you! Oh, and uh... Can I ask you one more favor? Can you 'not' end the world? I like the world."

>She shrugs.

"Eh. It won't happen for another few thous... It will not happen in your lifetime. That is all you need to know."
>>
No. 922229 ID: 49ea2b

>>922228
Ok, look, I love Fael as much as any of us here, but... Natural fire magic. Immunity to being burned. Yes. A thousand times yes.
>>
No. 922230 ID: e77725
File 155054849689.png - (144.81KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
922230

"Now..." The dragon says, "Is that all? I feel that what you have asked me is so small in return for the gift you have given me."

"Well... My friends are kinda scattered throughout the land. Do you think you could help us find them?"

"Certainly."

>She moves to stand and begins walking back to the hole she made in the wall.

"O-oh and! If you need a place to stay you're welcome at the school! There's a buncha dragons there and you can make friends! It's really nice there!"

>The dragon turns back and smiles at Tali.

"I wish to stretch my wings for a bit and see the land. But, I shall keep that in mind. I shall meet you outside."
>>
No. 922231 ID: d856aa

>>922229
No. We're giving it to Fael as long as she's been a good girl and not poisoned anyone or been a nuisance.
>>
No. 922232 ID: e77725
File 155054854323.png - (60.51KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
922232

>She leaps into the cavern and flies out. Straight through the top. Just smashing through it.
>>
No. 922233 ID: e77725
File 155054856678.png - (173.80KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
922233

Man... It feels good to help people.
You know?
>>
No. 922235 ID: d856aa

>>922233
Wait, I thought we helped people for promises of favors in the future and potential loot. Also tits.

Anyways, grab your new pet Tali. We've got friends to rescue.
>>
No. 922236 ID: 7d1452

Is it safe to leave that void mote thing lying around?
>>
No. 922237 ID: 1a6fd4

>>922230
>I feel that what you have asked me is so small in return for the gift you have given me.
I don't suppose we could ask for a second one, then? If I have to choose who gets it, then I choose Tali. Power that we wield will always be better than power wielded by others, even our closest allies.
>>
No. 922238 ID: e3e99e

>>922233
Ok, get your new slave prepared for transport. Vaisi is going to love having someone she can abuse without consequences.
>>
No. 922250 ID: afdebc

>>922233
Pet poor broken Ceer in the head. There there, it'll be okay.
>>
No. 922251 ID: 2202fb

sun burns
>>
No. 922255 ID: bfb6f3

Whelp, grab your new ceer friend and let’s head back home. And if they try to attack you again comfy magic them.
>>
No. 922257 ID: 345fd7

>>922232
Boy howdy I do sure hope we’re not responsible for the end of the world.
>>
No. 922258 ID: b1b4f3

>>922257
Well, the Ceer managed to capture her once, I'm sure they could do it again.
>>
No. 922282 ID: 0cfbce

i don't think the gods would like the world GONE, cause they need worshipers to live so it will probably be a more a flame of rebirth. burn the world down and start anew.

anyway, what is that ball of pure darkness back there?
>>
No. 922304 ID: 679a6d

Friendly reminder Tali, don't forget to get your illusion back on before you meet back up with the rest of your class.
>>
No. 922305 ID: 9caba2

>>922233
Be sure to keep holding hands with the Ceer so you don't lose them!
>>
No. 922308 ID: 4787a7

>>922233
Let’s take Ceerdine to Gears. If we collect enough researchers together and force them into a think tank maybe we can get them to make some breakthroughs on a Ceer NICU or something.

What were the rules again for what spells work on Ceer and what ones don’t? I’m wondering what sort of hoops we might have to jump through to get some anatomy scans. Y’know, x-rays and microscopes and such.
>>
No. 922367 ID: 0cfbce

>>922308
nothing but comfy magic works on a ceer unless they let you.
>>
No. 922480 ID: d9c0b3

>>922367
See, I thought comfy magic worked because it was “beneficia”l, and other buffs would work too, but buffing an enemy is usually a bad idea, and comfy magic just happens to count as beneficial when it effectively isn’t.
>>
No. 922481 ID: 49ea2b

>>922480
There are plenty of other buff spells with drawbacks, tho. It's just a matter of tailoring one that does what we want as a side effect rather than a direct one.
>>
No. 923138 ID: d856aa

>>922230
If you can't get two Tali, give it to Fael. She deserves a present. There are more opportunities for personal power.
>>
No. 923141 ID: 0c3c2c

>>922233
I think we should go find Fael and say, "Hey, Fael, do you want this fragment of Primal Fire?"
>>
No. 923169 ID: b73a76

>>923138
She does deserve a present, but knife-ears needs to git gud.
>>
No. 923172 ID: d856aa

>>923169
Knife ears seemed to do pretty well in this situation and he even has a wand that makes people explode and a new pet ceer.
>>
No. 923195 ID: 49ea2b

>>923172
>he even has a wand that makes people explode
On a side note: The wand is a Ceer artifact, and you know what those do. Us orbs are one thing, but we should probably consider giving the wand to Ceera instead of having Tali use it.
>>
No. 923201 ID: 1a6fd4

>>923195
Hmm. He already used it once, but he's not showing any signs of ceerification. Should we test how much he can use the wand until they start appearing? Then he can go hug a tree or quaff syrup or bone Alisya or whatever he needs to do to get his Earth back on.
>>
No. 923225 ID: 977456

>>922258
That was when she didn't know a Ceer's weak-point. Now she can hit on them for massive damage.
>>
No. 923234 ID: d856aa

>>923195
I believe Ceera's confirmed that Ceerification only happens rapidly if you overuse them without restoring your elemental mana. Hell, Tali has three orbs he uses fairly frequently and the book and isn't a Ceer yet.
He'll be fine as long as we don't go blasting things with it constantly.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason