[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 927915)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3592 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155393778938.png - (185.47KB , 600x600 , 1.png )
927915 No. 927915 ID: 609feb

You know what it is.
Same Tits Time, Same Tits Channel.

Please read the previous threads, if you haven't already.

Thread 1: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/720801.html
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Tits_Quest
Dis: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/100061.html

Twitter: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/100061.html
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/artisanbubblegum?alert=1&ty=h
Expand all images
>>
No. 927916 ID: 609feb
File 155393808086.png - (104.58KB , 600x600 , 2.png )
927916

They auctioned off the Priest and Crab Ball, to some Demon. I couldn't see who, but she sounded like a VERY Large Woman.

The EyeBall Demon from the bus, took my Hat and the rest of my belongings.

Equipment:
- Shackles
- Empty
- Empty

EyeBall Demon: "This here is Genuine FEMALE Human! Straight from Earth! Can I get a starting bid of 1009 Eers?"

What Do?
>>
No. 927920 ID: 9876c4

Attempt to sway the price by acting retarded.

Although I'm not sure if that'll drive things up or down.
>>
No. 927922 ID: 59ed7a

>Can I get a starting bid of 1009 Eers?
Well, that's just an insult.
Show your best qualities and don't let them treat you cheap.
>>
No. 927925 ID: e3e99e

>>927916
"Fair warning, stolen goods. Don't be surprised if Nyarlathotep shows up."
>>
No. 927929 ID: afdebc

>>927916
Pose seductively. Drive that price up.

You aren't going to be some bargain basement piece of crap, you've got (misplaced) pride, dang it!
>>
No. 927930 ID: f2320a

>>927922
>>927929
Yeah gurl you have pride dammit so lets Jack that price up
>>
No. 927942 ID: 99ed9b

When did our protagonist grow real tits?

Despite the predicament with hell, I guess she's succeeded at her original goal.
>>
No. 927959 ID: 2202fb

>>927942
It is odd, isnt it?

Tf is our goal anymore? Are we just fucked?

Why isnt the priest doing holy voodoo in the back to blow shit up or something?

Why the fuck was Crab Ball auctioned!?
>>
No. 927974 ID: f46e5e

>>927959
>crab ball
my best guess is because we were holding them the assumption was that we owned them? the bus was a fake? half expect crab ball to have some unreasonably high up parents, or none of this works as expected at all and this is bizarro land where being actioned off is a good thing somehow.
>>
No. 927992 ID: 9876c4

>>927959
Tf is our goal anymore? Are we just fucked?
We want to DO SOMETHING SILLY
>>
No. 928032 ID: 8eaf98

it looks like eyeball there is close enough that even if your lower legs are immobile you might be able to bend down and acquire your apparent auctioneer
>>
No. 928033 ID: 08227f

Flip your hair to show what the fuck everyone is missing.
>>
No. 928072 ID: 575ec0

Pose in suggestive and lewd ways.
Repeat the cutest/cringiest lines from the trashiest animoo you can remember.
Get as many Eers as you can for yourself.

That way, the person who buys you may actually be someone with power down here.

You'll be stuck here forever if you keep messing with small fry's.
>>
No. 928104 ID: 278e86

Strut your stuff, show off, be as sexy as possible

whoever buys you will obviously be wealthy and we can convince them to buy Raph and the crab ball back from whoever bought them earlier
>>
No. 928168 ID: 21c498
File 155409358574.png - (106.13KB , 600x600 , 3.png )
928168

"Let's See You Grit Those Teeth!" ~Gurren Lagann

[1/2]
>>
No. 928172 ID: 21c498
File 155409408628.png - (63.45KB , 600x600 , 4.png )
928172

Slug Demon: "1511 Eers!"
Spikey Demon: "4391 Eers!"
Snakes Demon: "I BID 7477 Eers!"

EyeballDemon: "7477 Eers! DO I hear 7481 Eers?"

FatDemon: "1 Metric Ton of ICE!!"

[Approximate Value of 1 Metric Ton of ICE in hell; an ABSURD amount.]

EyeballDemon: "SOLD! to a record breaking bid of ONE METRIC TON OF ICE!!!"

EyeballDemon: "Say hello to your new master! At that price, you better make it worth his investment!"

[2/2]
>>
No. 928180 ID: 08227f

Seductively walk up to him and say "So are we taking these cuffs off, or do you have other plans for me?" and wink
>>
No. 928195 ID: 8eaf98

Since this is apparently the approach we are going with. Go with this >>928180
>>
No. 928203 ID: 25554f

>>928180
Lets hope we get a good master
>>
No. 928205 ID: 0cbe79

>"Say hello to your new master! At that price, you better make it worth his investment!"
Play stubborn and counter it with "At that price, YOU better be capable to take care for such valuable goods."
>>
No. 928211 ID: 25554f

>>928205
Nice line
>>
No. 928231 ID: 9876c4

Fart in their general direction.
>>
No. 928832 ID: 609feb
File 155454300170.png - (140.44KB , 600x600 , 5.png )
928832

Cherrie: "At that price, YOU better be able to take care for such valuable goods."

Fat Demon: "Hahaha!, Don't worry, We'll make good use of you!"

You are carted off and caged, then carted into a cage cart, that carts you and other caged cart thing, for several days.

[1/3]
>>
No. 928833 ID: 609feb
File 155454304016.png - (71.81KB , 600x600 , 6.png )
928833

Until you arrive at this Cold Castle?

[2/3]
>>
No. 928834 ID: 609feb
File 155454326907.png - (138.29KB , 600x600 , 7.png )
928834

You're carried inside and down several floors.
Once inside you are let out of your cage and sent to a room.

in that room are several bunk beds.
Some appear to have things in them, but you are the only living thing in the room.

A room that you now realize is VERY VERY COLD! Just as is every other room you've been in since arriving here..

Both of your nipples agree, it would be a good idea to go someplace warm. Even if they have to leave the rest of you behind.
Luckily they cannot, as you are quite attached to them.

What Do?

[3/3]
>>
No. 928835 ID: e51896

does any of the beds have blankets? if so, take a blanket or two, then wear one like a hooded cloak, or a spooky sheet ghost. whichever you prefer.

Whatever the case, they might warm you up a little, but probably not a whole lot.
>>
No. 928846 ID: f2320a

>>928834
Your hair is long enough to cover your body close it up over your body then wear a blanket over it
>>
No. 928852 ID: 08227f

>>928846
This, and also think about lewd thoughts to get your self hot and bothered to counteract the cold.
Then check if the room is locked or if you can leave.
>>
No. 928853 ID: 9876c4

Blanket Toga party.

While you're at it, search for leaves to make a laurel wreath with.
>>
No. 929035 ID: 8eaf98

Don't be a miner, make the title picture wrong!
also this building is basically made from gold apparently
>>
No. 929608 ID: 609feb
File 155514293319.png - (64.86KB , 600x600 , 8.png )
929608

Equipping Blanket:
- Warm Blanket [+2 Warm]

Your nipples reluctantly decide they will stay where they are.
But You do not decide to stay where you are.

[1/2]
>>
No. 929609 ID: 609feb
File 155514345388.png - (103.37KB , 600x600 , 9.png )
929609

You drag your nipples, along with the rest of you, and your blanket into the hall.

To your left the hall splits into Three Paths.
A door guarded by two demons, and two other halls.
You're pretty sure the nipples on the one on the right are simply painted on, giving you the advantage in numbers. But at the moment, it might not be a great Idea to test the combat significance of nipples.

To your right is a set of Tracks, and one Pick Axe.
This is on the far side of the two other doors that share a wall with the door to the room you, and your nipples, once resided.

[2/2]
>>
No. 929610 ID: e51896

Hey, free pickaxe to pleasure yourself with to use to mine, and possibly use as a weapon!

But be sure to look both ways before crossing the tracks. though if any demons do cross by on a minecart, lets flash your nipples at them a little.
>>
No. 929623 ID: 575ec0

Go into ice mine with Pick.
Wet nipples with saliva
Adhere nipples to ice wall.
Pull off of ice wall.
Repeat.
?????
Bigger tits.
>>
No. 929629 ID: 08227f

Go get the pickaxe and follow the tracks without walking on them to see if they lead anywhere warmer.
>>
No. 929632 ID: e3e99e

>>929609
They're probably guarding the ice, so we don't really need to go that way.
Acquire the pickaxe. Your LEWD POSE attack will benefit from the prop.
Look both ways and listen carefully before crossing the tracks!
>>
No. 929635 ID: 8eaf98

>>929623 Also much pain for minimal growth.
>>929632
>guarding ice
if that is what they were doing why da hell they not outside? this whole place is made of ice!

Check the other door, avoid pick and tracks as long as possible.
>>
No. 931921 ID: 609feb
File 155695842340.png - (86.13KB , 600x600 , 10.png )
931921

Cherrie: "Always look both ways before crossing the street --er Mine Tracks.."

To the left is a long hallway leading into a dark long hallway.

To the right is a dead end and some hard hats.

[Heavy PickAxe Equipped]
[+3 Mining, +1 Damage, -1 Speed]

A strange idea crosses your mind, >>929623
Your nipples assure you, it's a bad idea.

[1/2]
>>
No. 931922 ID: 609feb
File 155695862427.png - (98.06KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
931922

When you turn around to check out the second of 3 rooms in the previous hallway, there is already a tall Demon standing there.

Attempt to flash demon.
Demon is too fast!
Flashing Failed.

Demon: "You look new, would you like a tour of the mine?"

You notice the contents of the mine kart next to him is quite shiny, alluringly so.

[2/2]
>>
No. 931936 ID: 8eaf98

>>931922
I see no reason to turn him down, he looks nice, just avoid dead-end rooms probably
>>
No. 931947 ID: 397a79

Okay. Make sure to equip a hardhat before you go. Safety first!

Oh, and ask him if it's possible you could get a pair of steel-toed boots, both to protect your feet and keep 'em from fuckin' freezing!

>You notice the contents of the mine kart next to him is quite shiny, alluringly so.
Yes, it is. It's also very, very cold ice and you've got nowhere to hide it that wouldn't be very, very uncomfortable and also warm, so it'd just melt.
>>
No. 931951 ID: 9876c4

I like our blanket ninja aesthetic without addons.

Sure, let's take the tour de mine.
>>
No. 931958 ID: 08227f

Put two mining helmets over your breasts to protect your chest and nipples, and make your boobs look bigger
>>
No. 932557 ID: 609feb
File 155756577746.png - (93.37KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
932557

Cherrie: "Sure, but let me get equipped first."

You tear the padding out of two helmets and fashion yourself some makeshift slippers.
[Cave Made Padded Slippers]
[+1 Feet protection, +1 Feet Warm]

Unfortunately your Hat Slot is already filled, but you and your nipples get a great Idea.
[Hard Hat Breast Plate]
[x2 Tits Protection, +Big Tits Size]
[Two Hats are better than one!]

[1/2]
>>
No. 932558 ID: 609feb
File 155756614495.png - (74.93KB , 600x600 , 13.png )
932558

Demon: "Ready? My name is Terry Tusks"

Cherrie: "Yep, I'm Cherrie, Like my new Tits?"

Terry: "..."

Cherrie: "They are quite LARGE."

Terry: "Er- Okay..."
"Welcom to the Ice Mines. Many of us where either captured or bought at auction, either way makes no difference once you're here."
"Each Floor has 3 Teams, working in shifts. we all sleep on the 4th Shift."
"Mainly, you'll be down here in the mines, mining for Nearly Pure Ice."
"As I'm sure you've already noticed, you're surrounded by Ice, problem is there are too many impurities in that Ice, it'll Clog Up the machines that process the Nearly Pure Ice if we put this junk in there."
"Anyway, once you've got a Kart full of Ice, you push it back to the Loading Zone, where we just met."
"At the end of the shift, a group of guards come down from the surface to load the Ice off to be processed into Nearly Pure Water."
"The earnings are shared equally among all members of a team, so don't slack off or you might get hassled by the harder working demons."
"When not on shift, most of us just stay in our rooms or at the nICE-Kitchen if ya got money to spend."
"As far as being slaves goes, this is one of the better places to end up. At least we ain't owned by a Powerful Lust Demon."

Terry: "Any Questions?"

[2/2]
>>
No. 932568 ID: 08227f

Are the people at the kitchen allowed to make hot food, or is all the food as cold as the building?
And what does the Powerful Lust Demon do with her slaves?
Also why isn't there any Truly Pure Ice?
>>
No. 932569 ID: e51896

is the lust demon an incubus, or a succubus?
>>
No. 932615 ID: aead9a

Ask what the lust demon's nipples are like.
>>
No. 933331 ID: 609feb
File 155825395641.png - (85.71KB , 600x600 , 14.png )
933331

Cherrie: "What do they serve at the Nice Kitchen?"

Terry: "Frozen Yogurt, but I've heard they have Ice Creme on the Lower Floors."

Cherrie: "Let us count our blessings we aren't them.."
"..."
"Why's it called Nearly Pure Ice?"

Terry: "Ah, that's because of the Bard`s Guild!"
"We can only call it Pure Ice, after having tested it's purity to be above 97% Water, but in doing so we melt the ice down to water and can no longer call it Ice."
"So we mine Nearly Pure Ice, because the Bard`s Guild cannot agree on an exact meaning for Nearly, and there's no legal ramifications this way. In case our ice just happens to test under 97%.."

[1/2]
>>
No. 933332 ID: 609feb
File 155825411364.png - (78.95KB , 600x600 , 15.png )
933332

Cherrie: "i bet the lust demon has greaT BIG NIPPLES!!"

[2/3]
>>
No. 933333 ID: 609feb
File 155825430648.png - (70.89KB , 600x600 , 16.png )
933333

Terry: "... I guess they might..?"

Cherrie: >8 ^D

Terry: "Anyway.."
"Welcome to the mining sight, find a rock, break it, check for Nearly Pure Ice, Load the Kart, and Haul it back."
"Got it?"

As your eyes adjust, you can make out a couple of figures in the distance.

What do?

[3/3]
>>
No. 933334 ID: 08227f

Go over and greet that figure on the left, and ask them how your breasts are looking in this dark cave.
Also ask them if there is a good way to tell the difference between Nearly Pure Ice and Completely Garbage Ice.
>>
No. 933359 ID: 8d4593

Well, go geta mining buddy!
Mining alone is no fun, if minecraft has taught me anything!

How about that big guy to the left?
>>
No. 933386 ID: b5d6fa

>>933333
I mean, we can't just stay here. It'd get boring- and that's the LAST thing we want. Once we figure out what the heck this ice might be good for, we should keep some for ourselves and then figure out how to get out.
>>
No. 933392 ID: 3fd785

Idea for future, spit on some nearly pure ice, erase the "nearly" label on container, sue this whole operation for all it's worth, ???, profit!
>>
No. 933903 ID: 609feb
File 155869112346.png - (173.48KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
933903

As interesting as this place is, we need to escape and find where Raph and Crab Ball where shipped off too.

Cherrie: "Hi, I'm new here, how do I tell if the Ice is Nearly Pure or Totally Garbage?"

Lounging Demon: "What?"
"I don't know, We just bash the Really big rocks in to smaller rocks so the weaker slaves can mine them an find the NOT Garbage Ice."

Big Eye Demon: PUNCHSMASH!!

Lounging Demon: "You better stay out of our way, It's not our fault if you get SmashPunched or ICEShot while we're working here."

Lounging Demon: "Oh yeah, We're SmortStrang. The Strongest and Smartest Demon Duo Around!"
"Go bother somebody else, or I'll start charging you a counseling fee. And we Ain't Cheep!"

Cherrie: "But, I don't have any Money yet.."

Strang (Lounging Demon): "Oh we'll find a way to make things even."

Smort (Big Eye Demon): PUNCHSMASH!

You notice that all the other figures giving SmortStrang a great deal of space, save a few smaller and more nimble demons that run in between Smort's PunchSmashes.

They grab up an armful of IceRocks and drop them of in a couple of piles where some other demons appear to sort through them.
>>
No. 933913 ID: 08227f

SmortStrang, more like.... DumWeek.
Don't say that out loud though, you don't want to get PunchSmashed.
Punching ice seems like a pretty mindless job, and Smort seems to be doing all the work. What's Strang doing besides lounging on Smort's back?
>>
No. 933941 ID: e51896

while no one is looking, steal an icerock for yourself. You never know, you might get a not icerock
>>
No. 934648 ID: 21fb4d
File 155943450206.png - (114.02KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
934648

Cherrie: "Don't look like much of a Duo, Smort's doing all the work and You're just lounging on his back."

Strang: "What does a Solo Player know about Duos or Teamwork? I bet you'd just boss you're team members around, or use them as self defence impliments."

Cherrie: "I-- well..."

Smort: PUNCHSMASH!!

[1/2]
>>
No. 934650 ID: 21fb4d
File 155943491969.png - (161.78KB , 600x600 , 19.png )
934650

As the very productive Solo Player you've Self Proclamed you are, you get to work gathering up IceRocks for the IceRock Sorters to sorta Sort out the Rocks of Ice from the Icy Rocks.

To protect your hands from the cold, you unequip your Bright Bosom Boosting Bra you've been Bragging about, and reforge them into Sunny Scooping Spoons.

[Humility +2x2 Duo Combo]

[2/2]
>>
No. 934697 ID: 08227f

Better play it safe and do a fair share of work for your first shift. You don't want to slack off and have Smortstrang come down on you for not doing your share. Come to think of it, Strang probably keeps an eye out for people who slack off so he can "take care of" the bad workers, since the pay is divided between all the workers in the team.
For now get some ice in the mine cart and keep an eye out for other workers who you can glean information out of so you can find a way to escape. Maybe get your pay for the day and find some knowledgeable looking people in the cafeteria at the end of your shift?
Also remember not to put those helmets back on until they warm up again, or your Nonchalant Nipples will become Nagging Nippy Nipples Never Needing a Negligent Ne'er do well Numbskull like you, and fall off.
>>
No. 934732 ID: f2320a

>>934697
agreed play it smart
>>
No. 935477 ID: 21c498
File 156029329295.png - (134.51KB , 600x600 , 20.png )
935477

You work your shift and keep a low profile.

After all the Ice is Hauled away, each of the demons in your team, as well as you, are given 25 Eers each.

You head to the nICE-kitchen.
There are a number of demons here, 3 of which are of note.

First is a Fox Like Demon Holding an Orange and snickering to itself occasionally.

Second is a Blanket Wrapped Demon taking a nap by the Trash Bin.

Third appears to be Terry reading a big book about Meyeneeng.

These three aside, You notice a Fine Lad standing under a Menyou and behind a counter.

What Do?
>>
No. 935482 ID: bcc41d

>>935477
Approach and give the clerk a winning smile, then buy an apull to keep any roving ducktaurs away. Or hunger. One of the two.

Approach the fox demon. Ask what's so funny. Did it come up with something that rhymes with orange?
>>
No. 935483 ID: 9876c4

Aw man. Men behind cash registers are our weakness.

Do we dare to pay with our body for a veritable fortune in Yoh-gurt?
>>
No. 935500 ID: 08227f

Go buy an apull while you ask that Fine Lad at the counter what a cool dude like him is doing in a cold place like this.
>>
No. 936053 ID: 21c498
File 156072837593.png - (66.26KB , 600x600 , 21.png )
936053

Cherrie: "A guy this HOT doesn't belong in a place this COLD, you might cause a flood. I more than one way." [Adjusts Safety Helmet Bra seductively]

Fine Lad: "Not to worry, I am of normal temperature and do not pose any harm to this place or its inhabitants."

Cherrie: "Right.. Do you think I could get an Apull?" [Seductive Glance]

Fine Lad: "Here you are, 5 Eers please."

You hand him the 5 Eers.
As one last ditch effort, you take a sexy bite of Apull.

[1/2]
>>
No. 936054 ID: 21c498
File 156072865096.png - (189.53KB , 600x600 , 22.png )
936054

Misfortune befalls you, as the Apull slips out of your hand and with all the force of your chomp, flies through the air and skewers squarely on the Fine Lads Long Long Nose.

Fox Demon: "ALL THE FOOD IS FROZEN! HA HAHA AHAHAHH!!"

[+3 Embarrassment]

[2/2]
>>
No. 936100 ID: 2202fb

>>936054
That demon is a fucking Xom/Red rip, isnt it (probably a chaos demon named Xed or Rom)?
>>
No. 936113 ID: 08227f

Stay strong and say "I'm really sorry, I should have known never to bite into something hard like that. Speaking of which, maybe you have something long and good at penetrating you could use to help me break the ice?"
>>
No. 936132 ID: 9876c4

Eat the apull off his nose.
Ya know, seductively.
>>
No. 936164 ID: efb5de

>>936132
This. Work that tongue of yours on it...and then get your tongue stuck on the apull cause it is so cold
>>
No. 936801 ID: 21c498
File 156123687628.png - (117.52KB , 600x600 , 23.png )
936801

Cherrie: "Maybe you have something else Hard I can Chomp on?"

Fine Lad: "OOF!" *Thud* "ZZZzzz..."

He seems to have been knocked out from the impact of the Oranjuh on the Apull on his Long Long Nose.

Fox Demon: "You're a human. Humans don't belong in the mines, too fragile."

Cherrie: "I was trying to fuck that FINE LAD for UNLIMITED FROHZEN YOHGURT!"

Fox Demon: "... It's frozen. all the food is frozen. you'll starve."

Cherrie: "I was trying to fuck that Fine Lad."

Fox Demon: "I may be able to help you out of here, for a price."

*Loud Ping* "Square Team on Shift"

Fox Demon: "Time for me to get to work, I'm Rehnch."

Rehch walks out of the nICE-Kitchen.

What do?
>>
No. 936806 ID: 9876c4

Help ourselves to the suddenly free Yohgurt?
>>
No. 936809 ID: 08227f

Take that Oranjuh and Apull off of that Poor Lads nose, then store them in your blanket in hopes they warm up and can be eaten later.
Also check the trash for anything that isn't garbage, then go talk to that big guy with the Meyeneeng book to ask why he looks so angry.
>>
No. 938130 ID: 21c498
File 156220966902.png - (100.44KB , 600x600 , 24.png )
938130

[Apull placed in Left Helmet Bra Cup] Your left Breast is not pleased.
[+1 Breast Weight, -1 Warm]

[Oranjuh placed in Right Helmet Bra Cup] Your right Breast is not pleased.
[+1 Breast Weight, -1 Warm]

[Tub of Vanilluh Frohzen Yohgurt Equipped in pushing on ground because its too heavy to carry.]
[-3 Speed, +5 Frozen Rations]

You inspect the Fine Lad to make sure he's gonna be okay.
The best course of action is, stripping him so that his.. Breathing.. isn't constricted..

Cherrie: "Huh, not as long as I expected.."

With disappointment in tow, you venture to the Trash Can to rummage about.

[1/2]
>>
No. 938131 ID: 21c498
File 156221013047.png - (53.97KB , 600x600 , 25.png )
938131

Blanket Fox Demon: "Hey, is that Vanilluh?"
Blanket Fox Demon: "You're human, I can help you eat that Vanilluh."
Blanket Fox Demon: "Can't eat without help, humans need help."
Blanket Fox Demon: "Human weak, Humans Strong! You just Human not Humans."
Blanket Fox Demon: "I'm Hamur, Hamur help Human, for Price. Give Vanilluh?"

[2/2]
>>
No. 938136 ID: 08227f

Considering you're in a place made of ice with nothing but frozen food and now have cold breasts, you probably don't want to eat a ton of frozen Yohgurt on top of that.
Offer the Yohgurt in exchange for a way to warm up. That way you can thaw those froots and eat something healthy.
>>
No. 938137 ID: e51896

Shove all the Vanilluh in his mouth. All of it.
>>
No. 938138 ID: b1b4f3

Hold on ask what's the price.
>>
No. 938152 ID: caf1de

hey Hamur wanna see my tits
>>
No. 938196 ID: 8eaf98

ask what the help is?
>>
No. 938368 ID: 9876c4

Let's trade actual yohgurt for rumored freedom.
>>
No. 938732 ID: c540e0

ice cream for wishes could be a good swap, is he magical?
>>
No. 938894 ID: 3d1dd5

Looks like a good deal!
>>
No. 940636 ID: 21c498
File 156427138565.png - (66.09KB , 600x600 , 26.png )
940636

Cherrie: "I can't eat the Frozen Yohgurt anyway, it's frozen solid, help yourself."

Hamur Springs out of his blanket and lifts the Frozen Yohgurt into the air. Just as soon, Yohgurt seams to melt and drip down, as he buries his head entirely into the container.

In so little time he's finished, with this disgusting display of gluttony.

Cherrie: "So what kind of help are you offering? do you think you could help me warm up? Or do you know a way out?

Hamur: "Human cold? Hamur know enchantment."

Hamur reaches out and places his hand on you,

[1/2]
>>
No. 940637 ID: 21c498
File 156427164917.png - (109.80KB , 600x600 , 27.png )
940637

Your blanket BURSTS INTO FLAMES!

Surprisingly, you feel quite warm in the buff. and to you're further amusement, you feel a lot smoother and cleaner. Further to your bemusement, you're hair has received a quite avant garde reduction.

[All equipment dropped]

[2/2]
>>
No. 940639 ID: 3d1dd5

It'll be hard to carry the Apull and Oranjuh around now so eat them both.
>>
No. 940640 ID: e51896

Hooray, now we can go streaking again without the cold hurting us.

I wonder if this means we can venture into colder parts of the castle.

Equip the helmet on your head, hide the two fruit under your helmet on your head. the other helmet can act as a shield. get your pickaxe as well.
>>
No. 940643 ID: bc4254

>>940637
Whoa. You're looking pretty good!
>>
No. 940688 ID: 08227f

With heat like that maybe you can just melt your way through a wall to the nearest exit?
Thank Hamur for the trade and bring the apul and orang with you in the helmet assuming they aren't too hot. Then pick up your pickaxe and go find Rehch in the mines to find a way out of here while you've still got this heat buff on.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason