[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 156205)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 127007343660.png - (179.21KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
156205 No. 156205 ID: 4ce1b0

They keep getting closer. I can hear them shuffling through the underbrush. If we run, we'll be seen for sure, but if we're caught under the blanket, they'll have the drop on us...
Expand all images
>>
No. 156209 ID: 8ecfd4

You don't really have any information about how fast they are or how good they might be at seeing or smelling things. Does it seem like they're getting closer?
>>
No. 156213 ID: 3b6c92

>>156205
Well if you guys get in a fight it looks very much like you're going to lose and also die horribly, given what we know about these things. And that outcome seems like a given whether you've got the jump on them or not.

So I'm not convinced that getting out of your hiding spot is a good idea.
>>
No. 156228 ID: ded270

Use your rainbow-pony-laser-horn-attack!
>>
No. 156237 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127007505773.png - (173.02KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
156237

>>156209
I can't move to look. I can't move to breathe. They're all around us now. The tension is unbearable.
>>
No. 156242 ID: 482f1b

Alright, rock guy, give us your name, PAST, INVENTORY, and familiarity with a certain orb.
We'll do the rest.
>>
No. 156266 ID: 0fc814

Jump up and stab that one in the dick.
>>
No. 156268 ID: 15f6d6

Stab that fuck
>>
No. 156313 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127007820340.png - (145.64KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
156313

In the split second I took to leap from under the blanket, the creature has heard me and spun around to face me. My advantage is lost!
>>
No. 156317 ID: 0fc814

Say "Man that is bullshit" and stab it anyway.
>>
No. 156320 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127007862649.png - (114.89KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
156320

"MMMMMM... MMMMMM... MMMMM!
>>
No. 156332 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12700790728.png - (143.34KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
156332

"MIME! MIME!"
>>
No. 156334 ID: 8ecfd4

>>156320
Sic your huge guy at it while you take the human and run like fucking hell.
>>
No. 156335 ID: 15f6d6

use fury swipes!
>>
No. 156338 ID: 3416ec

>>156332

THROW A POKeBALL AT IT QUICK
>>
No. 156342 ID: e3d671

>>156332
PURGE THE MUTANT!
>>
No. 156360 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127007978091.png - (154.40KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
156360

>>156334
Goz rushes out and claws the beast in a surprise attack!
>>
No. 156369 ID: 632862

Okay now use MEGA PUNCH!
>>
No. 156392 ID: 3b6c92

Hey what happened to the other guy.
>>
No. 156557 ID: 15f6d6

Doubleteam that fuck
>>
No. 156597 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127008879515.png - (295.60KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
156597

I catch it off guard and hit it with a HEADBUTT.

The creature fainted.
>>
No. 156606 ID: 1ac39d

eat it's corpse!
>>
No. 156611 ID: ded270

>>156606
Eat it's corrrrpse!
>>
No. 156616 ID: e3d671

>>156597
RAPE ITS CORPSE!!!
>>
No. 156637 ID: 9e4f35

>>156616
>>156611
Rape it's corpse and then eat it!
>>
No. 156645 ID: 34470e

Have the baby rape it's corpse wile you eat it! Then eat the baby as well!
>>
No. 156646 ID: 632862

...what the christ?

How about instead we just kick the asses of the rest of the things.
>>
No. 156647 ID: b3ba43

Hey now, hey now! No eating the entire Corpse..... our friend might want one, not to mention the kid. Share people! Share!
>>
No. 156723 ID: 3416ec

Check on the baby Kangaskhan.
>>
No. 157268 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127016073676.png - (200.28KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
157268

What are these things? There are more coming in the distance. I don't know what to do about them.
>>
No. 157328 ID: 15f6d6

You murdered the fuck out of that one, so go murder some more of them!
>>
No. 157333 ID: 0fc814

Oh no it is The Fluffy.

RUN FOR IT.
>>
No. 157342 ID: 3b6c92

>>157333
haha oh shit

The Fluffy is a HARDENED ANTI HERO. Do not engage!
>>
No. 157394 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127016549689.png - (282.76KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
157394

Argh! The thing leaps up, howling with rage.

"YOU FIGHT PRETTY FUCKIN' GOOD FOR A LITTLE SHIT! NOW EAT THIS!"
>>
No. 157397 ID: e3d671

>>157394
OH GOD IT IS THE FLUFFY! RUN YOU FOOL!!!
>>
No. 157398 ID: 362f0c

>>157394
Fly you fool!
>>
No. 157400 ID: 4ce1b0
File 127016565954.png - (388.83KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
157400

"YES! EAT IT! EAT ALL YOU WANT! IT'S ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!"
>>
No. 157401 ID: e3d671

>>157400
DON'T BE FOOLED! HE USES ICE CREAM AS A LUBRICANT!
>>
No. 157430 ID: 46e2df

>>157400
ENJOY A DELICIOUS CONE! BUT DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!
>>
No. 158350 ID: 3de05a

>>157400
Eat that ice cream.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password