[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 16114)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124880621961.png - (196.73KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
16114 No. 16114 ID: b44a84

Danial passer lies awake in a bed that's too big for him alone. His girlfriend has left him just two days ago, so he is rather gloomy. He is a driving teacher.
He's lookig at the other side of the bed, which is terribly empty right now. There is no way he'll fall asleep any time soon.

What would you have him do?
Expand all images
>>
No. 16115 ID: 0a485d

Sigh every two minutes. Get up and watch TV.
>>
No. 16116 ID: 0f4cff

Goddamnit this one hits too close to home. ;o;

Get up and check your messages to see if your girlfriend called/emailed/IMed you.
>>
No. 16123 ID: acdc9b

Drown your sorrows in booze.
>>
No. 16128 ID: b44a84
File 124880796980.png - (143.51KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
16128

Daniel sighs.

He knows that there's no booze in his flat since he didn't go to the supermarket in quite some time.

His computer and his TV are in the living room, so...
To the living room.

Daniel sighs.
>>
No. 16129 ID: 0a485d

>>16128
I would tell you to appreciate the moonlight but...

Sigh...
>>
No. 16133 ID: 3125de

>>16128
Jesus Christ, man the fuck up.
>>
No. 16134 ID: b44a84
File 124880853111.png - (143.37KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
16134

Suddenly Daniel hears a loud noise. Like some kind of very quick detonation that is either very quiet or a little further away. What the hell?

Daniel sighs.
>>
No. 16137 ID: 95484a

Stop sighing so much. You'll wear out your lungs.

Maybe whatever that sound was will be on TV.
>>
No. 16144 ID: b44a84
File 124881001424.png - (137.15KB , 800x600 , 004.png )
16144

Yeah. sighing doesn't help. He's got to stop that.

Daniel arrives in the living room. He tries to fire up the TV to check what the noise might've been, but it doesn't react. His laptop tells him that it's running low on power and refuses to boot. This day is getting worse and worse.

Daniel can't help but let out an irritated sigh.
>>
No. 16149 ID: 476456

Look out the window!
>>
No. 16153 ID: 95484a

Sounds like the power's out. Check the breaker box.
>>
No. 16160 ID: b44a84
File 124881056372.png - (137.11KB , 800x600 , 005.png )
16160

Daniel looks out the window. That is quite large full moon.

He doesn't feel like fiddling with the electronics. That's a job for the janitor, isn't it?
>>
No. 16185 ID: 3125de

>>16160
Get dressed. Some liquor selling store is bound to be open.
>>
No. 16186 ID: b7d91a

>>16160
Fiddle with the electronics anyways, it's not like you've nothing better to do. Besides, Janitors are an unreliable bunch.
>>
No. 16199 ID: 7dcac7

Go for a walk and reflect upon the past few days. Stop by the liquor store if you can.
>>
No. 16232 ID: b44a84
File 124881478612.png - (89.26KB , 800x600 , 006.png )
16232

Yes, at there should be a bar, where he can crash. Daniel gets dressed and on the way to the door he checks the fuses of his flat. Everything seems to be in order here.

cont'd
>>
No. 16234 ID: b44a84
File 124881492691.png - (113.07KB , 800x600 , 007.png )
16234

Daniel makes his way down the street. It's quiet out here. He turns his back to the moon, because it's making him even more melancholic.
He loved to sit outside by night with Sonja and...

Again he sighs by accident.

cont'd
>>
No. 16239 ID: b44a84
File 124881518956.png - (123.85KB , 800x600 , 008.png )
16239

Daniel blinks as he sees the girl right in front of him. He didn't really realize she was there until now. She might be between 17 and 23 years old. Sparrow isn't very good at guessing ages.

>"Good evening, Sparrow."

Sparrow?
>>
No. 16243 ID: 3125de

>>16239
Try to remember if you've ever roamed the sea under the jolly roger.
>>
No. 16251 ID: 6164e0

>>16239
You know what, our life has sucked the last couple days, so fuck it.

Lets just go along with what she says, and see if she can offer some distraction from the everyday life we have.
>>
No. 16270 ID: 82167e

>>16239
Belatedly realize you just thought of yourself as Sparrow a moment or two before she called you that.
>>
No. 16282 ID: b44a84
File 12488178248.png - (132.96KB , 800x600 , 009.png )
16282

Now that he thinks about this... His biology teacher back in School had always pointed out that his last name Passer was part of the house sparrow's latin name. passer domesticus. This has got to be coincidence.

The girl seems confused at Daniel's silence and with a worried expression she asks:
>"You ARE Sparrow, aren't you?"
>>
No. 16286 ID: f52e4e

>>16282
"I... may be. What do you mean by Sparrow? Are you using a nickname? Sparrow's been used for a nickname for me. My actualy name is Danial. What do you want, anyway?"
>>
No. 16291 ID: 1afd58

>>16282
she is so cute. <3 her immediately.
>>
No. 16298 ID: 3125de

>>16282
Oh shit, something bad's gonna happen.
"Who are you?"
>>
No. 16303 ID: b44a84
File 124881884533.png - (129.21KB , 800x600 , 010.png )
16303

Cute she may be, but she isn't Sonja.

Daniel swallows hard, then he says:
>"I... may be. What do you mean by Sparrow? Are you using a nickname? Sparrow's been used for a nickname for me. My actualy name is Daniel. What do you want, anyway?"

She lightens up immediately.
>"Free you of course, Sparrow!"

She focuses her gaze on a point somewhere above Daniel's shoulder.
>>
No. 16305 ID: 3125de

>>16303
OH SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE
>>
No. 16307 ID: f52e4e

>>16303
Try and see what she's looking at.
>>
No. 16317 ID: 3125de

>>16307
No! Keep your eyes glued to the crazy lady!
>>
No. 16321 ID: f52e4e

>>16317
But what if the real danger is behind us?
>>
No. 16332 ID: 3125de

>>16321
She said that she wants to "free us". I have no idea what she means, but she creeps me out.
>>
No. 16334 ID: b44a84
File 124881979045.png - (165.25KB , 800x600 , 011.png )
16334

Daniel doesn't think she looks dangerous. Sure, she's rambling, but she didn't make any threats until now, so he turns around to see...

Pretty much nothing interesting.

He hears the girl giggle. "Don't bother, little Sparrow. You'll only see the walls of your prison that way."
>>
No. 16343 ID: 3125de

>>16334
Which way? Oh god she's gonna gut us.
>>
No. 16357 ID: f52e4e

>>16334
And what prison would this be?

Are you saying I'm in the Matrix?
>>
No. 16365 ID: b44a84
File 124882105162.png - (131.61KB , 800x600 , 012.png )
16365

>"Which way?"
Daniel asks, puzzled.

>"Whichever way, Sparrow. You are completely engulfed by your personal prison. You are trapped in a small chamber full of clarity with solid walls that keep the fog of truth at bay."
>>
No. 16370 ID: 3125de

>>16365
Jesus Christ. Leave the crazy one alone and find booze.
>>
No. 16371 ID: f52e4e

>>16365
And what would these walls be made of? I have to tell you you're sounds slightly crazy now.
>>
No. 16391 ID: b44a84
File 124882239527.png - (140.42KB , 800x600 , 013.png )
16391

>"And what would these walls be made of? I have to tell you you're sounds slightly crazy now."

She's staring at Daniel in shock.
>"C-crazy?! Do I r-realy sound that crazy to you?!"

cont'd
>>
No. 16392 ID: b44a84
File 12488227854.png - (129.24KB , 800x600 , 014.png )
16392

She quickly calms back down.
>"I'm sorry. I should be used to being called that but... You see, it still hurts. Even though it's not really an insult. Well... About the walls. They're made of... I can't really say. It's impossible to word this. But all you need to know is that I am here to take them down, if you want me to."
>>
No. 16394 ID: 3125de

>>16392
Craaaazy~

But maybe she'll leave us alone after it.
>>
No. 16395 ID: f52e4e

>>16392
Well what about this "Truth"? Can you tell me what that is, in words? If I'd want to know it?
>>
No. 16397 ID: 6164e0

>>16392
Fine, lets see her do so.

If she can, then she is legit.

If not, then just a crazy person, and we will be on our way.
>>
No. 16407 ID: b44a84
File 124882338735.png - (132.01KB , 800x600 , 016.png )
16407

Daniel is thrilled.
>"Well what about this "Truth"? Can you tell me what that is, in words? If I'd want to know it?"

She grimaces.
>"Beyond the walls lies a truth that can only be seen but not told. I am content that I can show you, but I'd have to ease you in. The last two I tried this with took the sudden revelation of wisdom a bit hard..."

Daniel nods.
>"Show me!"
he says. This might be interesting.

cont'd
>>
No. 16442 ID: b44a84
File 124882441663.gif - (1.01MB , 800x600 , ani1.gif )
16442

>"Alright"
she says as smiles.

animooted
>>
No. 16447 ID: b44a84

>"... Woah..."

END OF PART ONE

Ok, I need to sleep now. Let's continue tomorrow. Also please give me some feedback in the discussion thread, ok? Good Night, tgchan and thanks for playing!
>>
No. 16451 ID: b44a84
File 124882454723.png - (110.62KB , 800x600 , 017.png )
16451

Forgot the pic...
>>
No. 16452 ID: 6164e0

>>16442
...okay.

So, we seem to be in the same place, correct?

So, lets continue to the liquor store. Either we hallucinated her, in which case lets drink till we can't remember it, or she was there, and since we know nothing about how this sort of thing works, we should get supplies.

So either way, lets continue on to the liquor store.
>>
No. 16461 ID: 3125de

>>16452
I second this motion. After all this you need DELICIOUS ALCOHOL. It's not like you got anything else to do SINCE YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU.
>>
No. 16900 ID: 2023c6
File 124886838519.png - (192.10KB , 800x600 , 018.png )
16900

This can't have been real, right? Well, let's see, what uncle Johnny Walker has to say about this...

With the mysterious girl gone, his hopeless situation springs back to Daniel's mind. He needs to drwon his sorrow in booze. Now!

As he arrives in front of Konrad's Liquor Store, he's happy to see, that it's still open.
>>
No. 16927 ID: e0845d

>>16900
Enter and pick out something strong.
>>
No. 16931 ID: 2023c6
File 124887828026.png - (157.69KB , 800x600 , 019.png )
16931

Now this is just sad.
And odd. Konrad's had always been stocked to the ceiling with the best of liquor. Now there's just one measly bottle and Konrad Pica is nowhere to be seen.
>>
No. 16933 ID: f1637c

Take the bottle, leave the money for it on the counter. Might as well then head back home to enjoy it.
>>
No. 16935 ID: 2023c6
File 124888295693.png - (97.78KB , 800x600 , 020.png )
16935

>>16927
Done.

The bottle is half empty by the time Daniel returns home. He's still bawling like a... well like a very drunk and very sad man.
>>
No. 16936 ID: f1637c

>>16935
Crash on the couch. See if the TV works, if it doesn't then just drink until you fall asleep.
>>
No. 16937 ID: 1a6287

>>16936
This and plunder your fridge.
>>
No. 16964 ID: 2023c6
File 124888718857.png - (164.06KB , 800x600 , 021.png )
16964

>"Urrrrrrhh"

Daniel awakes to Bon Jovi's "It's my Life", coming out of his pants' pocket. His sense of hearing also tells him that the TV is running. The power is back, it seems.
His head informs him, that he's not cool with Daniel's way of handling alcohol.
>>
No. 16966 ID: f1637c

>>16964
Answer the phone.

Also,what's on TV?
>>
No. 16977 ID: 2023c6
File 124888852556.png - (165.75KB , 800x600 , 022.png )
16977

There's some old Western on. It's unbelievably boring.

Daniel's head is spinning as he answers his cell. It's his boss, Markus.
>"Daniel, where on earth are you? Falco's already here! His lesson should've started about ten minutes ago!"

Right. Falco Kerten... One of his driving students. Shit. Bad hangover is bad.
>>
No. 16987 ID: f1637c

>>16977
Head over to Falco then. Try to smoothe your hair and not look like too much of a mess on your way over.
>>
No. 16995 ID: 1a6287

>>16977
Do as you're told, but pop a few PAINKILLERS.
>>
No. 17001 ID: fb5d8e

Grab a mouthful of aspirins and finish the bottle of liquor.
>>
No. 17033 ID: 2023c6
File 124889342616.png - (173.53KB , 800x600 , 022-b.png )
17033

The bottle looks pretty finished.
Daniel grabs a few pills from the Painkiller-pill-bottle and heads off to work.
>>
No. 17038 ID: 2023c6
File 124889355826.png - (115.26KB , 800x600 , 023.png )
17038

Daniel is just 15 minutes late. There he is. Markus. His boss. That obese old ladykiller.

>"There you are, Daniel. Overslept?"

Behind him, Daniel can see Falco reclined against the wall. Pampered kid...
>>
No. 17041 ID: 2023c6

(Oh shit. Markus is a vampire. Damn!)
>>
No. 17295 ID: f1637c

>>17038
"Yeah, yeah... let's get this over with"

Now let's just try and get this brat out of our hair as fast as possible.
>>
No. 18717 ID: 7e06c0
File 124904973429.png - (191.96KB , 800x600 , 024.png )
18717

As he passes by Markus, Daniel mumbles:
>"Yeah, yeah... let's get this over with."

Markus looks at him with a pzzled expression.
>"Hey, Daniel. Are you alright? Don't mean to be rude, but you look terrible."
>>
No. 18718 ID: 1afd58

>>18717
My girlfriend left me. I've been drinking all night and now I'm late for work. My entire life is in shambles and sometimes it feels like nothing is even real anymore.
>>
No. 18725 ID: 7e06c0
File 124905055435.png - (190.46KB , 800x600 , 025.png )
18725

>"My girlfriend left me. I've been drinking all night and now I'm late for work. My entire life is in shambles and sometimes it feels like nothing is even real anymore."

That shuts him up for a second.
>>
No. 18729 ID: 7e06c0
File 124905069883.png - (189.36KB , 800x600 , 026.png )
18729

After an awkward pause Markus clears his throat.
>"Oh my. I'm sorry about that. Look. How about you just... go take a walk in the park, alright? You need some time to cool down, fine. Can't let drive like that anyway."
>>
No. 18732 ID: ea6839

>>18729
Might as well, might cheer us up.

WAIT. Did you and your girlfriend go to the park? It's not going to dredge up bad meories, is it?
>>
No. 18740 ID: fb5d8e

Thank the man and tell him he's awesome person. You really appreciate it, and you'll definately make up for it once you clear your head.
Really. Let him know he's a really cool dude for letting you off the hook like that.
>>
No. 18774 ID: 7e06c0
File 124905557012.png - (188.98KB , 800x600 , 027.png )
18774

>"Thank you, Markus. I really appreciate it. You're the best boss one could hope for. I'll make it up for you, I promise."

Markus smiles, obviously really concerned with his employee's well-being.
>"Well, as long as you're back to normal before my business collapses, everything's fine, Daniel."

Daniel thinks about the Park. Sonja was never a park-girl. She liked the city. She liked to look at huge architecture. Nature always bored her out of her mind.
>>
No. 18779 ID: 1afd58

>>18774
Well, go to the park then. See if nature's quiet beauty can pull you out of your depression.

Also see if that chick from last night is there for some reason. She was pretty cute.
>>
No. 18817 ID: fb5d8e

That boss. He is so gentle. What a man.
Manly tears here.
>>
No. 20644 ID: e0fa96
File 124922460532.png - (99.04KB , 800x600 , 028.png )
20644

Daniel shuffles off. Nature didn't really ever mean anything much to him, but who knows? And it is surely not going to worsen his mood.

He overhears Markus talking to Falco.
>"I'm very sorry, Herr Kerten, but Daniel is not in the shape for a lesson today. I will try to organise a replace for the time being."

>"Pfeh. So I came here for nothing?"
Falco sighs irritated.
>>
No. 20645 ID: e0fa96
File 124922471479.png - (247.63KB , 800x600 , 029.png )
20645

Daniel arrives in the park. He hasn't seen the girl from last night, yet. In fact the park is pretty much deserted. There is nobody here, except for the birds that are chirping above. He feels relaxed at once, as he slumps down on a bench in the shadow of the trees.
>>
No. 20646 ID: 1afd58

>>20645
So sit for a while. Take in the serenity of the park and relax.
>>
No. 20647 ID: e0fa96

Daniel inhales the fresh air. He feels lighter now. The chirping of a little sparrow interrupts his doze. The bird is sitting right next to him, picking at the bench.
>>
No. 20648 ID: e0fa96
File 124922615457.png - (249.97KB , 800x600 , 030.png )
20648

Stupid OP is stupid.
>>
No. 20652 ID: 1afd58

>>20648
Look at sparrow. Watch its birdly grace.
>>
No. 20668 ID: e0fa96
File 124923321922.png - (253.22KB , 800x600 , 031.png )
20668

Daniel leans over to take a closer look at the creature. The bird doesn't seem to be bothered at all by Daniel's presence. It is however bothered by Bon Jovi's "It's my Life", that is once again playing from Daniel's pocket.
>>
No. 20670 ID: acdc9b

>>20668
Throw your phone into the bushes to symbolically rid yourself of the yoke of modern technology.

Unless it's a plot hook, in which case answer that motherfucker like there ain't no tomorrow!
>>
No. 20682 ID: e0fa96
File 124923660417.png - (250.99KB , 800x600 , 032.png )
20682

Daiel is rather fond of his cellphone. Was quite expensive, too. So he decides to just endure the interruption of his peace.

>"Daniel Passer speaking"

>"Hi, Daniel!"
He recognises Maja Bubo's voice. She's a good friend of his.
>"Am I bothering you?"

Plothook saved.
>>
No. 20683 ID: 2732b7

>>20682
"Yes."
>>
No. 20685 ID: acdc9b

>>20682
"No."
>>
No. 20686 ID: e0fa96

>"Yes."
A short pause follows.

Then she says a in a quiet voice:
>"Oh... I'm sorry. Uh. Please call me later, then, will you? I need to have a few words with you."

Guess, I spoke too soon.
>>
No. 20689 ID: e0fa96
File 124923719322.png - (250.79KB , 800x600 , 033.png )
20689

GOD
Sorry, for messing this up again.
>>
No. 20701 ID: 2732b7

>>20686
"Speak, woman!"
>>
No. 20702 ID: acdc9b

>>20689
Apologize and explain that you've been having an off day. Ask her what's up.
>>
No. 20726 ID: e0fa96
File 12492415554.png - (254.21KB , 800x600 , 034.png )
20726

Daniel sighs.
>"Oh, alright. Talk! Sorry, I've been having a day off."
>"I figured. Well, first thing is the following. Konrad asked me to ask you if it was you who took the last bottle from his store last night. So was it?"

Daniel notices the sparrows.
>>
No. 20730 ID: acdc9b

>>20726
"Yeah, and let him know the hangover was far from satisfactory. I paid for it, why's it matter?"
>>
No. 20737 ID: e0fa96
File 124924275117.png - (256.71KB , 800x600 , 035.png )
20737

>"Yeah, and let him know the hangover was far from satisfactory. I paid for it, why's it matter?"
Daniel replies and hears Maja giggle.
>"He wanted to drink it himself. Well, no real harm done. Enjoy it. And the other thing... How about we meet up sometime soon. Thought you might want a little company, after... Y'know..."
>>
No. 20741 ID: acdc9b

Eh, depends on how you feel. If you don't wanna be around anyone, tell her you need some time to yourself. If you think some company might help distract you, tell her you need some time to yourself, but say it unconvincingly.
>>
No. 20919 ID: e0fa96
File 124925197463.png - (258.30KB , 800x600 , 036.png )
20919

>"..."

>"Daniel? Daniel, are you still there?"
>>
No. 20936 ID: acdc9b

"Eh, what the hell. Couldn't make things any worse."
>>
No. 20968 ID: e0fa96
File 124925460937.png - (262.01KB , 800x600 , 037.png )
20968

>"Eh, what the hell. Couldn't make things any worse."
Daniel tries to stay calm.

>"... Alright. I've got a break at 16:00. Let's meet at the Nuit. You remember that café?"

>"Sure."
Daniel shivers with rage. The sparrows don't seem to mind at all.

>"Alright. See you there."
>>
No. 20973 ID: e0fa96
File 124925469615.png - (286.66KB , 800x600 , 038.png )
20973

>"See you, Maja"
Suddenly, just as he speaks the last word, the sparrows frantically beat their wings and fly off as quickly as possible.
>>
No. 20976 ID: e0fa96
File 124925478860.png - (251.67KB , 800x600 , 039.png )
20976

Daniel is shocked.
Maja has hung up. Something's different now. It is... quiet.
Daniel gulps. The birds have stopped singing.
>>
No. 20978 ID: 82167e

>>20976
Why the heck'd you get so angry all of a sudden?
>>
No. 20981 ID: e0fa96
File 124925532552.png - (240.61KB , 800x600 , 040.png )
20981

>>20978
Well those birds were REALLY annoying.

Something's really not alright here.
>>
No. 20982 ID: 6164e0

>>20981
Huh, didn't things feel similar to this last night with the crazy girl disappearing?
>>
No. 20985 ID: acdc9b

>>20981
What's with the change in color? Do things look any different?
>>
No. 21003 ID: e0fa96
File 124925689176.png - (239.37KB , 800x600 , 041.png )
21003

Everything's looking pretty much the same. It just... feels different.
Yes it might be very close to the feeling when Daniel talked to... her.
>>
No. 21025 ID: 2732b7

>>21003
Examine BLUE BIRD.
>>
No. 21037 ID: 6b26df
File 124925835128.png - (239.06KB , 800x600 , 042.png )
21037

Daniel notices the little blue bird. What were those called again?
Oh right! Kingfishers! It's a kingfisher and it reminds Daniel of Sonja.
>>
No. 21044 ID: 2732b7

>>21037
But that's not a reason to ignore it. Feed that fucker.
>>
No. 21045 ID: acdc9b

kill it
>>
No. 21048 ID: 335096

>>21044
Second.
>>
No. 21053 ID: 82167e

>>21037
Investigate the fuck out of that bird. And possibly feed it.
>>
No. 21061 ID: 45afb1

>>21037
Feed it as opposed to killing it.
>>
No. 21104 ID: 6b26df
File 124926092192.png - (232.59KB , 800x600 , 043.png )
21104

Daniel doesn't really know what kingfishers eat, apart from fish, so he tries to offer it a little crumb of bread he finds in his pocket.
The ungrateful bugger bites his finger, however.
>>
No. 21105 ID: 6b26df
File 124926100528.png - (172.69KB , 800x600 , 044.png )
21105

And suddenly he hears her voice.

>"Daniel? Aren't you supposed to be working?"

Sonja.

END OF PART TWO!
Thanks for playing, folks. I need rest now.
>>
No. 21106 ID: 571eb4

>>21104
What kind of dumbass are you? What they eat is right in their fucking name.
>>
No. 21108 ID: acdc9b

>>21105
See, maybe if we'd killed it, that ungrateful bitch'd be dead now too...
>>
No. 21691 ID: 6b26df
File 124928864180.png - (244.97KB , 800x600 , 045.png )
21691

Awkward Silence
>>
No. 21710 ID: 1420ba

>>21691
"No."
>>
No. 21746 ID: acdc9b

>>21691
"What's that to you?"
>>
No. 21817 ID: 6b26df
File 12493237978.png - (244.81KB , 800x600 , 046.png )
21817

>"No."
Daniel says and leaves it at that for a while. He see Sonja frowning. He always loved that frown. She doesn't reply anything.
Seeing how he seems to be the only one bothered by the awkward silence, he adds:
>"What's it to you, anyway?"

Sonja inhales and exhales, trying to look calm, but she's onviously irritated.
>"Oh, nothing, Daniel. Nothing, really. I just don't want you to turn your own life into a miserable mess because of this silly little break-up."

Silly lit- God, the nerves of this woman.
>>
No. 21844 ID: acdc9b

>>21817

kill the interloper
>>
No. 21848 ID: 1afd58

>>21817
Sonja, after you left me, nothing even feels real anymore. I spent last night drunk off my ass, and I'll probably do the same tonight. Haven't you ruined enough? Go away.
>>
No. 21865 ID: 6b26df
File 124932675266.png - (183.50KB , 800x600 , 047.png )
21865

>"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"
>>
No. 21866 ID: 6b26df
File 124932679177.png - (138.13KB , 800x600 , 048.png )
21866

>"Wh- What have I done?!"
>>
No. 21868 ID: 6b26df
File 124932697929.png - (244.82KB , 800x600 , 049.png )
21868

Daniel is happy that he isn't a madman.

>"Sonja, after you left me, nothing even feels real anymore. I spent last night drunk off my ass, and I'll probably do the same tonight. Haven't you ruined enough? Go away."

She seems unimpressed.
>"Alright. I did leave you for my own reasons. But your abuse of alcohol is neither my fault nor my problem. Now get a fucking hang of yourself and get your life in order, you sad pile of shit!"
>>
No. 21869 ID: 1afd58

>>21866
Zat... zat ist und very gut qvestion.
>>
No. 21873 ID: 6b26df
File 124932723433.png - (257.11KB , 800x600 , 050.png )
21873

And with that she leaves.
>>
No. 21875 ID: fb5d8e

Yo dog you should ring up yo boss 'n invite him for a drink or sumthin, dig
>>
No. 21879 ID: 1afd58

>>21873
Maybe it's time to realize that she is sort of a bitch and maybe you are better off alone.
>>
No. 21882 ID: 6b26df
File 124932811965.png - (225.55KB , 800x600 , 051.png )
21882

>>21879
Fuck dammit. She played such a big role in Daniel's life. Sure, she liked to berate him un behaviour she deemed inappropriate, but she always only meant to help him. What went wrong? What the fuck went wrong?

Daniel's shoulders shake as he weeps silently.

He really needs somebody to talk to. And have a drink with. Since Maja is abstinent, she won't do.
He decides to shoot Markus a text message to invite him on a beer later.
>>
No. 21885 ID: 45afb1

>>21882
Cry it off Dan buddy. She is right on one thing, you need to pull yourself together. Wipe away those tears and find your resolve! You don't need another hang over so lets stay off the drinks for tonight. Go walk through the park, maybe head through town, just try to lighten up and clear your head.
>>
No. 22003 ID: 6b26df
File 124933505949.png - (175.18KB , 800x600 , 052.png )
22003

Yes, Daniel can see the necessity of getting over this as quick as possible. Unwilling to cross paths with Sonja a second time, he flees the park and strolls through the town.

As he passes the library, a familiar voice calls out to him.
>"Hey! HEY! Dan! Where are you going?! The 'Nuit' is the other way!"
>>
No. 22005 ID: 35190d

>>22003
turn and see who it is
>>
No. 22030 ID: 6cfb26

Wipe those tears man. Greet whomever is waving at you. Hopefully, it's not a cast of mistaken identity.
>>
No. 22059 ID: 6b26df
File 12493380951.png - (188.53KB , 800x600 , 053.png )
22059

Daniel turns his head and sees Maja across the street.
>"Oh, Hello, Maja!"
He says grimly.

>"We agreed on meeting at the café Nuit, remember?!"
She shouts. Ah yes... Noisy old maja.
>>
No. 22067 ID: 1afd58

>>22059
Well go join her. Socialization can sometimes take the sting out of breakups.
>>
No. 22070 ID: acdc9b

>>22059
She's right. Cross the street (look both ways) and walk there with her.
>>
No. 22585 ID: cbd3ef
File 124937276218.png - (143.52KB , 800x600 , 054.png )
22585

Daniel crosses the street and they walk side by side.

>"So... How are you feeling right now?"
Maja asks commiseratively.
>>
No. 22589 ID: f78140

>>22585
have you ever been punched by someone? imagine everyone you've ever known and loved has lined up to punch you in the gut and tell you they hate you. i feel slightly worse than that.
>>
No. 22623 ID: c84ceb

>>22585
"Fine. Booze would make me feel even better. Got any cash on you?"
>>
No. 22625 ID: 1afd58

>>22585
What would you say if I told you I'm feeling "attracted to you"?
>>
No. 22641 ID: cbd3ef
File 124939464526.png - (146.27KB , 800x600 , 055.png )
22641

>"What would you sayif I told you I'm feeling 'attracted to you'?"
Daniel jests.

Maja grins.
>"I'd say: 'Konrad's gonna smash you into a pulp, Mister.'"
She laughs.
>"No really though. You feeling alright right now?"

>"I'm fine. Booze would make me feel even better. Got any cash on you?"

>"Oh come on, Dan! Alcohol ain't gonna solve any of your problems."
>>
No. 22642 ID: 1afd58

>>22641
Nah, but it's a lot easier to get drunk than to actually work through my problems.
>>
No. 22643 ID: c84ceb

>>22641
"My biggest problem right now is that I'm not drunk. Apropos, when I went this night so supply me with alcohol ..."
Tell her about the Sparrowlady.
>>
No. 22683 ID: 6164e0

>>22641
....Ask if she still sells weed.

After all, can't OD on it, so no hospital trips for you.

It isn't quitting so much as trading crutches, but still, even a small step in the direction of getting your shit together should help.

And not having to worry about hangovers screwing up work but still being able to numb the pain sounds nice.
>>
No. 22693 ID: acdc9b

Nah, she's right. Keeping yourself in a dazed, abnormal state to escape things isn't the answer. That's avoiding the question.

Still, explain to Maja that you don't feel right laying all your problems out for her. It's your shitty life, and you gotta deal with it.
>>
No. 23101 ID: 967c9e
File 124948006985.png - (190.97KB , 800x600 , 056.png )
23101

>"My biggest problem right now is that I'm not drunk. Apropos -"
Daniel begins but is interrupted by Maja pushing him into the door of the café.

>"What you need, is a cup of coffee, Dan!"

She jostles him into a chair.
>"Say, Maja. Do you still sell weed?"

>"What the fuck are you talking about, Daniel? You sound like you already smoked some."
>>
No. 23102 ID: 967c9e
File 124948062445.png - (268.88KB , 800x600 , 057.png )
23102

She takes a seat right across from Daniel and looks him into the eyes... probably. Daniel could never tell where she was looking.
>"Alright. Shoot!"
She says.
>"Tell Sis all about your oh-so-shitty life, Dan!"

Daniel sighs.
"Look, Maja. I don't feel right laying all my problems at you. It's my life and I gotta deal with it."

She grimaces.
>"Yeah right, Mr. I-can-deal-with-it. Because you didn't just ask me for drugs to lighten your mood. Now scrap this pseudo-badass attitude and fucking tell me everything. You'll see, you'll feel better in a second."

She's right of course.
>"Well... This might sound crazy but... Uh last night I... When I was headed for Konrad's liquor store I... met someone. A girl."

Maja raises an eyebrow but remains silent.

>"She was standing there on the street, in something that looked like some kind of nightgown, barefoot. lso her hair was coloured in two different colours."

>"Dan... You sure this was BEFORE you arrived at Konrad's?"

>"Just listen ok? She told me something about... the truth and how I was trapped, imprisoned or something like that. She promised to 'tear down the walls' and that's when it got really trippy."

Maja seems really worried now.
>"Trippier than that?"

>"She... Vanished. In a flash of light. She just... vanished."

Maja doesn't say a word.
>>
No. 23103 ID: acdc9b

>>23102
Get indignant and hope she starts taking you seriously. Maybe if you start getting up like you're going to leave?

"See?! I tried to tell you; I gotta deal with it. You're gonna think I'm fucking nuts... and who knows, maybe I am. But this isn't helping..."
>>
No. 23105 ID: 41f963

>>23102
>"Tell Sis all about your oh-so-shitty life, Dan!"
>Sis

S-stupid Maya ...
>>
No. 23106 ID: 1afd58

>>23102
Grab her tats to accentuate your point :3c
>>
No. 23108 ID: fb5d8e

Time to fuck her, dude. No other choice.
>>
No. 23110 ID: 967c9e
File 124948384890.png - (227.38KB , 800x600 , 058.png )
23110

Daniel is highly reluctant to hit on Maja. First of all, she's schoolfriend of his, kinda boyish and most of all, IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH KONRAD! Daniel values his teeth and his friendship with Konrad. He also doubts he has the Charisma to pull this off, anyway.
He's really pissed now and gets up to leave.

>"See?! I tried to tell you! I gotta deal with it. You're gonna think I'm fucking nuts... and who knows, maybe I am. But this isn't helping..."

>"Sit down, Dan! Let me think!"
She falls silent again. After a short while of contemplation she says:
>"Daniel, I doubt that you're nuts. I just think you might be a little more down the drain than i thought you were. I'm sorry. You obviously lacked sleep. I mean. Come ON the story with the girl sounds very much like a dream. That wasn't real. You'Re still not crazy."
Again she seems to think hard.
>"I want to give you some advice. You're probably gonna hate it but listen to me and don't go all Hollywood-Nutjob on my ass!"
She inhales.
>"I know this psychiatrist. He helped me get out of myblues after my mother bit it. Going to a psychiatrist doesn't mean you're crazy, it just means you need help and you've got to agree with me that you do indeed need help that I cannot provide. You need a professional! Now sit down and let's just drink a cup of coffee, alright?"
>>
No. 23111 ID: 1afd58

>>23110
But, Maja... what if she's right? What if there is something else to life besides what I know? What if I have trapped myself in some kind of rut or even an entirely fake world?

I can't help but be interested in the possibility.
>>
No. 23113 ID: acdc9b

>>23110
Nod and tell her you'll think about it. In fact, it wouldn't be such a bad idea considering the condition you're in. Doesn't mean you have to do it, but you don't have to rule it out either.

Oh, and apologize for freaking out.
>>
No. 23114 ID: 967c9e
File 124948523790.png - (268.96KB , 800x600 , 059.png )
23114

Daniel nods and sits back down.

>"You might be right. I'll think about it. Sorry for freaking out like that."

>"It's alright, Dan. No need to apologise. His name is Dr. Richard Tetrao. I'll just send you a text message with his contact info later."

Daniel can't just leave it at that, however.
>"But, Maja... what if she's right? What if there is something else to life besides what I know? What if I have trapped myself in some kind of rut or even an entirely fake world? "
He can practically hear her frown.

>"Daniel, that is a philosophical question and not a new one at that. There's lots of people who believe there's more than the eye shows us. I personally don't buy into stuff like that. This reality is real enough for me. But discussing philosophy with me is a waste of time anyway. Maybe you want to ask Dr. Tetrao about that. All I can really say about this is: It was a dream. That girl is not real. Let it rest."
>>
No. 23116 ID: 41f963

>>23114
"Alright, alright. Give me the shrinks number and I'll call him right away."

Hum "Butcher Pete" while you wait.
>>
No. 23117 ID: acdc9b

>>23116
Nah, don't call him now. It can wait. Besides, we need to really examine if we're going crazy and that girl was truly there or not.

>>23114
For now, just try to relax. Drink some coffee. Talk about something utterly pointless but strangely soothing like the weather, or ask what Maja's been up to. I doubt you really want to talk about your own life anymore anyway.
>>
No. 23123 ID: 967c9e
File 124948976525.png - (198.27KB , 800x600 , 060.png )
23123

Daniel doesn't comment on her doubting his ability to distinguish dreams from reality.
>"What've you been up to by the way?"

>"Me? Oh not much... I'm currently working on this game..."
Daniel is pleased to see how her pride in her work effectively draws her off topic. And the conversation away from his problems.

A waitress approachs their table.
>"Hi there! You want to order something?"
She asks. She is cheerful but obviously taken aback a little by Daniel's freak-out from before.
>>
No. 23124 ID: 9a71e2

>>23123
"Hot tea and the special, please."
>>
No. 23136 ID: 967c9e
File 124949212985.png - (197.00KB , 800x600 , 061.png )
23136

>"Hot tea and a sandwich please!"
Daniel says.

>"Alright! And for you, Miss?"

>"Hot chocolate."

>"Ok!"
And with that the waitress hops along.

>"So, Sonja, wh- Ergh! Maja! I'm sorry!"
Where the fuck did that come from.
>"T- tell me about this game of yours."

Maja doesn't even seem to notice the mistake.
>"It's this collaborative project I have going with a few other indie gmae developers. It's like a huge-ass dungeon that's randomly generated as you explore it and has randomly generated quests from randomly generated characters. We don't have anything playable yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!"
>>
No. 23138 ID: 1afd58

>>23136
Sounds like a fairly generic roguelike to me.

Still, any new creation is worth creating.
>>
No. 23141 ID: acdc9b

>>23136
Damn -ja names...

"Sounds... random."
>>
No. 23145 ID: 9a71e2

>>23136
So what happens when you end up with orc paladins killing the elves?
Or how random does it go?
>>
No. 23249 ID: 77e036
File 124950113043.png - (268.94KB , 800x600 , 062.png )
23249

Daniel doesn't really know what to say. He has never heard of Roguelikes.
>"Sounds... Random..."

Maja gives out a sigh.
>"Yeah, you never had any interest in computer games, why did you even ask?"

Daniel thinks quickly.
>"Uhm... So what happens when you end up with orc paladins killing the elves? Or how random does it go?"

She sighs once again.
"Ach, you Non-Geeks and your bloody stereotypes."
>>
No. 23251 ID: 6faa8c

>>23249
Shrug.
>>
No. 23254 ID: acdc9b

>>23249
"I'm... sorry. I was just trying to do normal conversation, like normal people do. I haven't been feeling very normal as of late. Forget I brought it up."
>>
No. 23255 ID: fb5d8e

"Some casual sex sounds good right about now."
>>
No. 23259 ID: fb5d8e

y u a busta durandel
>>
No. 23260 ID: acdc9b

>>23255
That's been asked and answered, Reaver. Go back to drawing Romanticar for all your weird sexual urges. =P
>>
No. 23263 ID: acdc9b

>>23259
I deleted the previous comment so I could point out who you were for those too lazy to check the ID code... otherwise the Romanticar reference wouldn't make much sense. ;)
>>
No. 23275 ID: 77e036
File 124950327768.png - (270.23KB , 800x600 , 063.png )
23275

>"I'm... sorry. I was just trying to do normal conversation, like normal people do. I haven't been feeling very normal as of late. Forget I brought it up."

>"Ooooh, no need to apologize! I'm not mad. Anyway, Orc-Paladins would be bloody fucking awesome!"
>>
No. 23278 ID: 77e036
File 124950338676.png - (197.60KB , 800x600 , 064.png )
23278

>"Just imagine! The good are all fucking ugly! Orcs, ogers and all that jazz. And all the while evil is sexy! ... oh wait... That's also be cliché. Nevermind."

Daniel doesn't really get it but laughs anyway.
>>
No. 23280 ID: 6faa8c

>>23278
Waitress is one step away from :awesome:
>>
No. 23336 ID: 9a71e2

>>23278
Drink your tea and ask about he races and classes.
That should keep her talking for an hour or so.
Eat your sandwich in the meantime and sit.
>>
No. 23337 ID: acdc9b

"Looks like the food's here."
>>
No. 23362 ID: 77e036
File 124950988024.png - (284.02KB , 800x600 , 066.png )
23362

>"Looks like the food's here."

The waitress dishes out the ordered beverages and sandwich and leaves, still in a cheerful mood.

>"So..."
Daniel begins.
>"What kinds of races and classes do you want to implement?"

Daniel has seen this expression before, but not all that often. Usually she's more into grinning than smiling. It's a clear sign that she's in full geek-mode now.
>"Well that's the awesome part! No definite races! All randomly created! The Race-Creation-System already works! We had some amazing results on the first tests. And pretty wacky ones too. Like the Corvifolk. They were those bird-people who had six legs and just one wing. They were fucking ugly and basically unable to move properly because they had a strength score too low for locomotion of their very heavy bodies..."

And there she goes. Daniel enjoys his sandwich.
>>
No. 23363 ID: 6faa8c

>>23362
This chick is awesome.
>>
No. 23371 ID: 41f963

>>23362
Let her babble. Enjoy sammich. Go home.
>>
No. 23387 ID: acdc9b

>>23371
Thank her for talking with you and for the psychiatrist info before you leave though. And maybe one of those awkward 'just friends' hugs.
>>
No. 23392 ID: 77e036
File 124951265289.png - (176.49KB , 800x600 , 067.png )
23392

She just goes on talking and talking and talking. It just gets more and more incomprehensible.
>"... Strength... Attributes... Body-Files... Modules... Classes... variables, Arrays, Integer, Strings, PrivatePublicg.drawLine(int,int,int,int);$§%$&/%"

Then suddenly Maja realizes that her break from work is over already. She quickly pays for the purchases and the two of them head out.

>"Thanks for everything, Maja!"

There's no time for a hug. She just sprints off shouting:
>"Been a pleasure! See ya!"

Soon she disappears around a corner. Daniel feels... quite good actually. He is calm and his thoughts are entangled by Maja's techno-babble. Something's off, though...
>>
No. 23414 ID: f7e2c7

>>23392
Well, look around, think; try to find out what feels off.
>>
No. 23415 ID: 6faa8c

Is it TwoTone girl? I hope it's her!
>>
No. 23416 ID: acdc9b

>>23392
Find a digital clock. If your cellphone has one, check it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming#Reality_testing
>>
No. 23896 ID: acdc9b

>>23392
How about heading back to the place you first met that weird girl?
>>
No. 25568 ID: 93d079
File 124982125640.png - (118.78KB , 800x600 , 069.png )
25568

Daniel gets out his cellphone and checks the time. Looks about right. 16:30
He notices he also got a message from Markus.
> How about you come over to my place at about 19:00?
>>
No. 25573 ID: 93d079
File 124982190057.png - (128.29KB , 800x600 , 070.png )
25573

The weird feeling stays. Daniel decides to go to the place where... she had disappeared yesterday. He can't really pinpoint what it might be, that's making him feel uneasy.

Although his memories of last night are a bit foggy, he is pretty sure that this is the place.
>>
No. 25574 ID: 2ca1da

>>25573
Anyone around? If no then say aloud "Strange girl? Are you around here? It's Sparrow, I guess."
>>
No. 25587 ID: 93d079
File 124983186080.png - (128.86KB , 800x600 , 072.png )
25587

Daniel looks around. He seems to be alone.
It does feel a little silly, but he says it anyway:
>"Uh... Strange Girl? Are you there? It's Sparrow! ... I guess..."

There is no response.
>>
No. 25591 ID: 2ca1da

>>25587
The pavement, it wasn't like that before, was it? That should reassure us that we aren't totally crazy. Inspect it for clues.
>>
No. 25598 ID: 93d079
File 124983598375.png - (124.71KB , 800x600 , 073.png )
25598

The sidewalk is devastated. There are weird holes in it like someone rammed very massive poles into the concrete. Cracks extend from each of these holes. They seem to... lead somewhere. Daniel does not have a very good feeling about this. Should he follow the track or just leave?
>>
No. 25599 ID: 6faa8c

>>25598
Follow it.
>>
No. 25601 ID: acdc9b

>>25599
You can't afford to keep dealing with these weird feelings. Might as well follow it, but stay on your guard.
>>
No. 25612 ID: 93d079
File 124984003171.png - (129.54KB , 800x600 , 074.png )
25612

Right, right. This is not the time for cowardice. Daniel follows the tracks.

Just shortly thereafter he finds a small brown bird on the sidewalk before him. It looks injured and pretty badly at that. For some reason it reminds him of the TwoTone girl.
>>
No. 25614 ID: 9a71e2

>>25612
Haven't you read any fairy tales?
Wrap it in your jacket and find a vet.
Hurry.
>>
No. 25616 ID: acdc9b

>>25612
Save it from that diving bird of evil!
>>
No. 25619 ID: 6faa8c

SHEILD THE LITTLE BIRD FROM THE GLOWY-EYED PREDATOR!
>>
No. 25628 ID: 93d079
File 124984273432.png - (125.81KB , 800x600 , 075.png )
25628

Daniel steps forward and shields the little bird. The crow corrects its course and flies back up.
>>
No. 25629 ID: 93d079
File 124984276715.png - (127.29KB , 800x600 , 076.png )
25629

And it flies another attack.
>>
No. 25630 ID: bde1b8

>>25629
Backwards kick at it. Hopefully you will hit, but even if you don't it should scare it off.
>>
No. 25631 ID: 6faa8c

>>25629
In most cities it's legal to kill crows.
Just sayan.
>>
No. 25632 ID: 4b96a7

>>25629

Crouch over the brown bird, protect it with your whole body.
>>
No. 25634 ID: acdc9b

>>25629
Go FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR on its ass!
>>
No. 25636 ID: 93d079
File 124984363586.png - (126.10KB , 800x600 , 077.png )
25636

Cutscene

Daniel reacts quickly. He kicks the terrifying crow with all the strength he can muster...

And hits!

The creature caws pitifully...
>>
No. 25638 ID: 93d079
File 124984392349.png - (249.64KB , 800x600 , 078.png )
25638

And everything goes dark.
>>
No. 25639 ID: 6faa8c

>>25638
Whoops.
>>
No. 25640 ID: 735f16

>>25638
Oh my.
>>
No. 25641 ID: 4b96a7

Why so violent?

:(
>>
No. 25643 ID: acdc9b

>>25638
But... but Daniel's Sparrow...? Why did knocking out Crow affect him too?
>>
No. 25644 ID: 93d079
File 124984423141.png - (113.12KB , 800x600 , 079.png )
25644

Cutscene end
>>
No. 25651 ID: 6faa8c

>>25644
CUTE LITTLE BIRDY STATUS?
>>
No. 25652 ID: bde1b8

>>25644
You okay, bro?
>>
No. 25667 ID: 93d079
File 124984548741.png - (117.67KB , 800x600 , 080.png )
25667

Daniel is alright, just disoriented.
He pushes himself up to find that the bird is well and already back on its feet. Now that he has more time to look at it, Daniel can see it's a Nightingale.
>>
No. 25672 ID: 6faa8c

>>25667
>Nightengale

Awww.
Is it willing to be carried?
>>
No. 25675 ID: acdc9b

>>25667
Carefully pick it up and gently wrap it in your jacket. Do you know of any veterinarians nearby?
>>
No. 25690 ID: 93d079
File 124984654239.png - (122.95KB , 800x600 , 081.png )
25690

Daniel picks the bird up as gently as possible. It doesn't resist. As he tries to wrap it in his shirt, however, it simply hops up his arm and onto his head. He can't help but smile.
>>
No. 25695 ID: acdc9b

>>25690
Huh. Well so much for that debilitating injury. Continue following those tracks!
>>
No. 25698 ID: e8681d

Where did the crow go? Can you still see it?

Ask the bird whether it's the girl you met before.
>>
No. 25723 ID: 6faa8c

>>25698
I see no problems with that question.
>>
No. 25736 ID: 93d079
File 12498492792.png - (227.24KB , 800x600 , 082.png )
25736

That bird is surprisingly lively, seeing how it was barely able to move before.

After confirming that the crow has, indeed, vanished, Daniel heads on, following the track.

>"Are the girl from last night?"
He asks the Nightingale.
It doesn't answer but somehow Daniel knows it understood him.

Suddenly the track end.
>Oh, come ON!
Daniel thinks.
>>
No. 25739 ID: 93d079
File 124984933467.png - (213.89KB , 800x600 , 083.png )
25739

>Oh, come the FUCK! ON!
>>
No. 25740 ID: 1afd58

>>25736
Well... are they open for visiting hours?

You might be able to get in relatively easily without much trouble then.

Otherwise, well, you may want to come back tomorrow.
>>
No. 25757 ID: e8681d

What's the time? When did the crow attack?

...

And what happened to our Nightingale? Or to the cracks on the street...
>>
No. 25765 ID: 93d079
File 124985050953.png - (214.87KB , 800x600 , 084.png )
25765

Daniel doesn't even have to turn around. He knows that the cracks have disappeared. Just like the nightingale. IF they were ever there to begin with. This is most distressing.

Daniel knows the Asylum. He has been here several times before, when Falco Kerten asked to be dropped off here. The gate was always open and guarded, which might mean that a closed gate indicates that visiting times are over.

It's 17:15 now. Daniel thinks the crow's attack should've been at around... 16:40 to 16:50...
>>
No. 25766 ID: 1afd58

>>25739
Dimension changan gaems.

Daniel, you may want to consider that the two-toned girl may have been correct. Those holes are gone, there was another color shift, something is happening here.
>>
No. 25771 ID: acdc9b

>>25739
The girl! Two Tone... although I still have no idea why she's called that.

But she freaked out when you called her crazy! Having been in a sanatorium might have something to do with that.
>>
No. 25784 ID: 6faa8c

>>25771
Two Tone is so named because of her hair. :3

Also, lots of birdy names up in here. Let's go home until we have to meet that person.
>>
No. 25795 ID: e8681d

Yeah, let's go home. Btw. who's Falco Kerten?
>>
No. 25845 ID: 6292a8

>>25795
HEY EINSTEIN I'M ON YOUR SIDE
>>
No. 25885 ID: 93d079
File 124985474862.png - (218.02KB , 800x600 , 085.png )
25885

Yeah there isn't much to do here for now. Daniel decides to head back home.

Falco Kerten? He is currently one of Daniel's learners.
>>
No. 25890 ID: 93d079
File 124985486243.png - (274.49KB , 800x600 , 085 - End1.png )
25890

There's so much chaos in Daniel passer's mind.
Gloomy and thoughtful he makes his way back home. Nothing makes sense. He wonders what the future might bring.

~End of Volume 1~

Thanks for playing, everyone!
>>
No. 25932 ID: acdc9b

>>25890
Awesome.

I'm lovin' this quest. Can't wait for volume 2!

Unless there's a mind-blowing epilogue or non-canon request art. ;)
>>
No. 25937 ID: 735f16

>>25890
Bravo, fine gentleman!
>>
No. 25945 ID: 93d079
File 124985663599.png - (107.33KB , 800x600 , 086.png )
25945

~Epilogue~

>"Achoo! Someone must be thinking about me."
>>
No. 25954 ID: acdc9b

>>25945
ohshi-

mind = blown
>>
No. 25957 ID: e8681d

>>25945
Who could it be?

Nice quest.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password