[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 241506)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128674979918.jpg - (14.89KB , 800x600 , chokinggoblen.jpg )
241506 No. 241506 ID: 8c0848

goblens are such morons... id rather kill them than die

this one wont talk to me about my targer
Expand all images
>>
No. 241511 ID: a1591c

Choking it's not even worth it, you should just take all its stuff and leave it a crying mess.
>>
No. 241513 ID: 70d9eb

Spin it around really fast so she is so dizzy she has to talk to you about your targer.
>>
No. 241515 ID: 135871

SEE MY OTHER POSTS AS TO WHAT TO DO
>>
No. 241516 ID: 8e18cd

Remember your lessons, dark renamon. You must follow the light side
>>
No. 241524 ID: 8c0848
File 128675019769.jpg - (11.24KB , 800x600 , dizztygoblen.jpg )
241524

i spin it around and its top coms off form the force

i muts make it talk
>>
No. 241525 ID: 70d9eb

>>241524
Move her tongue around for her so she will talk.
>>
No. 241526 ID: d3dfb8

Anal rape, that'll make anything talk.
>>
No. 241527 ID: 8e18cd

>>241524

FORCE PERSUADE HER... TO MASTURBATE and talk
>>
No. 241531 ID: 40cb26

cockslap it in the face to establish dominance
>>
No. 241543 ID: f82d85

Touch the side of her boob gently with your finger.
>>
No. 241546 ID: 8c0848
File 12867508632.jpg - (16.23KB , 800x600 , renamonfihgtsgoblen.jpg )
241546

i cannot slap it wth my cock because i am female renameon

i will makei t talk or else
>>
No. 241552 ID: 40cb26

>>241546
You should carry a large dildo for such purposes
>>
No. 241556 ID: 135871

SMOTHER HER WITH YOUR TITS
>>
No. 241557 ID: f82d85

>>241546

Give the goblin the shocker.
>>
No. 241572 ID: fd6d7e

POINTY STORM!
>>
No. 241592 ID: 8c0848
File 128675235742.jpg - (16.00KB , 800x600 , interogatinggoblrn.jpg )
241592

i stick fingetrs in the goblen because women are better then men and make it talk

fuck it looks like this one is dead how will find a target now
>>
No. 241597 ID: c59f60

with copious necrophilia.
>>
No. 241598 ID: fd6d7e

>>241592

Absorb its data.
>>
No. 241599 ID: 135871

eat its brain to get its knowledge
>>
No. 241604 ID: f82d85

>>241592

Look into its bad eye and see the last thing it saw in its own mind which will be where thwe others goblins are
>>
No. 241629 ID: 8c0848
File 12867530186.jpg - (14.34KB , 800x600 , dataabsorn.jpg )
241629

i absdorb the goblen and now i can know where the targetr is
>>
No. 241697 ID: c7796d

Quickly! Run there at maximum speed!
>>
No. 241705 ID: 8c0848
File 128675482881.jpg - (15.11KB , 800x600 , renamonnnrunnign.jpg )
241705

i use ninja shunpo to get there faster
the target is there and i must go
>>
No. 241710 ID: 383006

KILL THE TARGET
>>
No. 241713 ID: f82d85

>>241705

Make a train with your brain
>>
No. 241742 ID: 8c0848
File 128675660951.jpg - (26.89KB , 800x600 , targetattak.jpg )
241742

I FOUND YOU MY TARGET I WILL DEFEET YOU NOW
>>
No. 241744 ID: 135871

BRICKS HAVE BEEN SHAT
>>
No. 241835 ID: e40e60

>>241742
1. Block incoming attack to breasts
2. Create time paradox
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!
>>
No. 241860 ID: 3c0a8c

Quick! Take his feet!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password