[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 270556)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129474032368.png - (59.32KB , 600x450 , Title 3.png )
270556 No. 270556 ID: 6547ec

Thread one: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/233213.html

Thread two: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/247108.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 270557 ID: 6547ec
File 129474036686.png - (21.87KB , 600x450 , 379.png )
270557

It's cold and dark. My body feels strange. There's something alien about it. I don't like it.

There's a warmth in my chest that feels like it doesn't belong. Is this magic? Am I about to get an awesome new power?
>>
No. 270558 ID: 6547ec
File 129474037790.png - (23.91KB , 600x450 , 380.png )
270558

Three options appear before me.

What--! These are my choices?! Breasts, ass, and hips!? What is this! Is that all anybody cares about? Is that all I am to them?! Nooooooo--
>>
No. 270559 ID: 6547ec
File 129474039217.png - (14.48KB , 600x450 , 381.png )
270559

--ooooh it was just a dream. Thank goodness. For a second there I was worried we were actually going to do that!

Ugh. I feel like I've been sleeping for weeks.
>>
No. 270560 ID: 6547ec
File 129474040838.png - (14.31KB , 600x450 , 382.png )
270560

The others are sleeping peacefully around me. Guess I'm the first person up.

Even Titzi looks content. I hope our talk made her feel better. I'd hug her, but she might bite me on instinct.

Well, I better get up. Lots to do today.
>>
No. 270561 ID: 6547ec
File 129474041815.png - (43.63KB , 600x450 , 383.png )
270561

Um, if I can figure out how.

I'm trapped! What should I do?
>>
No. 270562 ID: c81ccd

Enhance hips to slowly push everyone out of bed.
>>
No. 270563 ID: 86925d

Settle back down, Venj. Who knows when'll be the next time you can enjoy being all warm and comfortable...
>>
No. 270564 ID: 609518

Wet the bed to awkwardly wake everyone else up.
>>
No. 270565 ID: 1854db

>>270560
There's someone in front of you and on either side. What about behind you?
>>
No. 270568 ID: 41cd25

Dig down through the bed to escape your captors. Hips.
>>
No. 270571 ID: 6071d3

>>270563
Yup. The day has just begun. You're in no rush yet. Settle down enjoy the diabetus coziness.
>>
No. 270574 ID: 2563d4

>>270561
Get Roz to stretch out and awaken the robot, who can then play a REALLY LOUD AN ANNOYING ALARM THAT WAKES EVERYONE UP SUDDENLY AND PUTS THEM IN A TERRIBLE MOOD.

Or maybe some gentle illumination and birdsong or something.
>>
No. 270577 ID: d677cc

>>270574
This is amusing and I support it.
>>
No. 270588 ID: f1df52

>>270568

Failing that, dig up.
Also, try forcing the upgrade into Roz's hips instead.
>>
No. 270612 ID: 192c6d

>>270561
Payback time! Nudge our fluffy friend to your left. As she comes to, make your best "sexy" face and ask "So... was last night good for you, too?"

Afterwards, go about your usual morning activities.
>>
No. 270716 ID: a41aaf

Go back to sleep.
>>
No. 270772 ID: 6547ec
File 129480191788.png - (34.99KB , 600x450 , 384.png )
270772

>>270563
>>270571
It is pretty nice right now. Much nicer than waking up in a tube of red liquid.

I haven't known my friends long, but I'm glad they're here.

I get more comfortable, and my movements cause a response from Ashela and Titzi. They shift closer to me.
>>
No. 270773 ID: 6547ec
File 129480193787.png - (34.38KB , 600x450 , 385.png )
270773

Awwww, they're cuddling with me!

I want to stay here with them forever.

>>270716
I close my eyes, but it's no use. I'm just not tired. As much as I want to stay here, we need to get moving.
>>
No. 270774 ID: 6547ec
File 129480195581.png - (44.68KB , 600x450 , 386.png )
270774

>>270574
I mentally kick Roz awake and ask him to get the robot to make birdy sounds so everyone will wake up.

I guess it's handy that he's gotten longer with each upgrade.

"Uh, can you like, peep or something? Hey. You. Get out of standby and peep. Come on."
>>
No. 270775 ID: 6547ec
File 129480197213.png - (92.91KB , 600x450 , 387.png )
270775

PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP CHIRPITY CHIRP

"GO BACK TO STANDBY! GO BACK TO STANDBY!!!"
>>
No. 270776 ID: 6547ec
File 129480198083.png - (23.20KB , 600x450 , 388.png )
270776

Yay, everyone's awake now!
>>
No. 270780 ID: 1854db

Wish everyone good morning! Ask everyone what they dreamed about, as they get dressed.
>>
No. 270781 ID: 20fc85

>>270776
that was unneeded... they coulda used that rest...

ANYWAYS, time for morning exercises and some coffee
>>
No. 270782 ID: d560d6

>>270780
>as they get dressed

Oh, I get it. Very funny. :V

Follow up the offensive by being sickeningly lovey-dovey with Roz until everyone has to flee the bed to avoid wuv poisoning.
>>
No. 270784 ID: d677cc

>>270776
Follow the suggestions in Home. |3
>>
No. 270788 ID: b971a3

>>270776
combine everyone's cuteness to make a dimensional rift to escape the lab or whatever it is you're trapped in
>>
No. 270828 ID: 192c6d

>>270776
AVOID BITEY SHARK!
>>
No. 271160 ID: 6071d3

>>270781
Yes! Acquire coffee beans! BECOME A WARRIOR!
There is no better way to start a morning.

But do say good morning to everyone and issue hugs all around beforehand.
>>
No. 271173 ID: 6547ec
File 12949318397.png - (28.36KB , 600x450 , 389.png )
271173

>>270781
"Was that really necessary?" Titzi asks flatly.

"Heh, sorry. I was hoping Mantis would be a little more subtle."

"Would you like me to activate my alarm again in five minutes?'

"I'll bite you," Titzi growls.

I help the poor shark into her ANTI-GRAVITY BELT. "There you go. Now, would you mind moving so I can get dressed?"

"No. I'm staying right here and sleeping another five hours."
>>
No. 271174 ID: 6547ec
File 129493185330.png - (33.64KB , 600x450 , 390.png )
271174

>>270782
"Okay," I respond. "Hey Roz~"

"Hmm?"

I gently rub the bottom of his jaw. "How's my Rozzy this morning~? Did you sleep well~? You should have stayed out so we could cuddle~"

"V-Venji, this is kind of weird."

"Maybe, but I think you like it~"

"Maybe..."

Titzi suddenly takes off and floats a couple of meters away. "VENJI LOOK I'M NOT IN YOUR WAY ANYMORE PUT AWAY YOUR DREAMWORM AND GET MOVING WE HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY CHOP CHOP."

While the others are still waking up, I grab one of the sheets and sneakily make my way to the PVD.
>>
No. 271175 ID: 6547ec
File 129493186935.png - (31.45KB , 600x450 , 391.png )
271175

"Okay, I'm going to see if I can make some clothing out of this."

"I think I have the perfect outfit in mind~"

"It leaves parts of me exposed, doesn't it."

"Only the important parts~"

"Uh huh. Sorry, but I'd rather not showcase this scar. I don't want them to worry about--"
>>
No. 271176 ID: 6547ec
File 129493188950.png - (24.27KB , 600x450 , 392.png )
271176

I jump as I hear a voice behind me. "Awr, Venji?"

I quickly cover myself. "Um, yes?"

"What's going on? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Really."

"Maybe you should just show her."

"Show me what?"

"Nothing..."

"You know you can always come to me if something's bothering you, right? I'm always here for you."

I want to trust her, but... What if she knows what this scar is, and it's something horrible and incurable? Wouldn't I be better off not knowing that?

What if it makes her afraid to be near me?

There's so much that could go wrong if I show her, but I feel kind of bad just lying to her. Oh, what should I do?
>>
No. 271178 ID: 6547ec

>>271160
Event saved.
>>
No. 271180 ID: d677cc

>>271176
Ashela's indicated continuously (and even reiterated it here) that she kinda really likes you and wants to be there for you.

I can't think of a convincing reason to not tell her.
>>
No. 271181 ID: e3f578

>>271176
What isn't she part Lazurek and blind or something and her hybrid other side lets her see through smell?

How could she see the scar?
>>
No. 271182 ID: c71597

>>271176
Ask her if you had any scars or clearly distinguishable marks on you before.
>>
No. 271184 ID: 2563d4

>>271181
Presumably by fondling Venji's chest with her tentacles.

This is, of course, an important step in the early detection of serious problems such as cancer.
>>
No. 271190 ID: d677cc

>>271176
Also, be sure to remember that we picked up more revival chemicals.

We can't leave the facility until we've collected all of the party members rescued everyone!
>>
No. 271192 ID: 701a19

>>271176
NO YOU WOULD NOT. What do you think this is, an angsty brooding drama?
Even if it is impossible to cure we'll find a way to cure it. Even if it means ripping the techno-organic virus out of your body so it becomes a cute little hybrid lifeform for you to hug!
>>
No. 271288 ID: 07337a

Just stop lying to everyone and SHOW THEM YOUR TRUE BREASTS CONDITION
>>
No. 271313 ID: 180ec2

Of anybody, you should be able to show her. Have her examine it closely; she seems to know more about you than you do. Also, resolve to stop chewing on power cables.
>>
No. 271384 ID: 6071d3

>>271176
It is quite unlikely your fears are at all founded. Go ahead and spill the beans, but make her promise not to tell anyone else.

If it is a fatal condition then you should most definitely find out now. If it isn't then you won't have to worry as much, if it is then you know you have to start looking for a cure right away.

Regardless, the affliction seems to be technology, not an actual disease. It most certainly can be stopped, perhaps even repurposed into a boon. All technology is fallible.
>>
No. 271449 ID: f1df52

Show her. Even if it is something horrible, it's better to know now than find out yourself later on.
>>
No. 271465 ID: 6547ec

Ask her if she has any beads, then show her anyway.
>>
No. 271466 ID: 6547ec
File 129503021729.png - (15.94KB , 600x450 , 393.png )
271466

>Just show her Venji gosh
I lower my blanket. Ashela just looks at me.

"...See?" I ask.

"Um, no, not really."

"Oh-- er...sorry."

I move closer to Ashela. She gasps and places a hand on my chest. I take her hand, but stop short of removing it.

"Oh, Venji," she says, sounding concerned.

"You know what this is?"

"Not exactly, but I've seen it before."
>>
No. 271467 ID: 6547ec
File 129503025462.png - (23.81KB , 600x450 , 394.png )
271467

"You have?" I ask.

She nods. "I don't really want to think about it."

"Please tell me."

She sighs. "When they tranquilized you after you had gone crazy, I ran to your side just before they dragged you off. You were covered in these lines; it looked like they were eating you alive.

I begged the scientists to let me go with you, but they convinced me that the best thing I could do was quietly return to my room. That was the last time I saw you."

"Oh, I see," is all I manage in response as I sit down.

Ashela places her hand over my shoulder. "You're alive now, though. Whatever this is, you've already beaten it once. I know you'll find a way to beat it again, and this time I'm not leaving you.

Not knowing what to say, I silently place my hand on top of hers.

Ashela breaks the silence after a few moments. "Hey, how about we make you a new outfit? We'll make you something really nice."

"Yeah. I'd like that."
>>
No. 271468 ID: 6547ec
File 129503026629.png - (11.89KB , 600x450 , 395.png )
271468

We create several tools and it takes several minutes, but we manage to turn the sheets into a nice loose-fitting dress. Roz offers to be the belt, but I wisely decline.

"There~" Ashela says, "You look really pretty in that."

"Um, isn't this a bit...revealing?"

"That's the idea. You shouldn't be ashamed of your body, scar or no scar."

"Okay, I guess. Even so, wouldn't this slip off? I don't think I'm big enough to hold it in place.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll grow into it~"
>>
No. 271469 ID: 6547ec
File 129503027546.png - (13.97KB , 600x450 , 396.png )
271469

"Gosh, I hope not."

"I hope so!"
>>
No. 271470 ID: 6547ec
File 129503028683.png - (13.20KB , 600x450 , 397.png )
271470

I appreciate what Ashela's trying to do, but I'm just not sure. Maybe I should wear the punk outfit instead. The pants are uncomfortably short, but the shirt's just long enough to cover the scar.

Then again, this outfit feels pretty comfortable, and maybe she's right.

Heh, or I could go all out and surprise my enemies with the power of naked.

I wonder which one I should go with?

"You know which one I'm voting for~"

"Your vote doesn't count."
>>
No. 271473 ID: e3f578

>>271470
Is there really any reason you should actually wear clothes? I don't even see any anatomical details! Your fur makes you look like a mannequin. I suppose if being nude makes you cold I can see a practical option in it, but clothes can get caught in things when you don't want to get caught, also clothes lower your stealth skill. Less clothes = more stealth
>>
No. 271474 ID: b971a3

>>271470
I vote dress unless you think you need to fight something
>>
No. 271475 ID: 5f0943

>>271470
I'm fine with anything as long as it isn't the punk outfit.
I really don't like the punk outfit.
>>
No. 271477 ID: 180ec2

Definitely not the shirt and pants, I really don't like them. As for the dress, it looks nice. The only problem with it is that a dress would be extremely inconvienent in any kind of situation that involves dexterity, combat, or any other kind of varied movement. As for going nude, a large majority will likely agree that it looks good, and you wouldn't exactly be exposing much. From a more tactical view, this option will give you the most freedom of movement for any kind of situations that will inevitably come up, and it isn't easy to get caught on anything. Clothing might also cover up your tails, which would severely limit their use. The only problem I see with this is that it leaves you slightly more vulnerable to contact damage, as you don't have a layer of cloth over you. Fortunately, you are extremely strong, so this shouldn't be too much of a concern. The available clothes probably wouldn't prevent this much anyway. Even without taking fanservice into account, nude seems to be the most viable option.
>>
No. 271478 ID: 701a19

>>271470
Long skirts impair leg mobility, short skirts impair Roz's attention span, those shorts are too tight.
Turn some sheets into a pair of loose pants. That dress's top can stay if you like.

Alternatively?
ROZ! BECOME VENJI'S CLOTHES! FORM OF T-SHIRT AND RELAXED FIT JEANS!
>>
No. 271481 ID: 2563d4

>>271470
Test if the dress can contain ROZ-BOOSTED BREASTS.

I bet it'll fare better than the punk top would. :V
>>
No. 271484 ID: 8555c2

Naked. You don't need clothing. It gets in the way. If you want pockets make a pouch or satchel out of the material. More used to hold stuff, less wasted redundantly covering things.
>>
No. 271487 ID: e973f4

Just make something into a thing with pockets like a pack or something. You seem to be doing just fine with no clothes.
>>
No. 271491 ID: dad664

>>271470
I would at least wear the shorts, as to avoid embarrassing up-skirt shenanigans.
>>
No. 271498 ID: c71597

>>271470
Punk outfit is best outfit.
>>
No. 271513 ID: de0288

It seems that people would be focusing less on your boobs if you weren't trying to hide them. Ironically, going nude would probably cool Roz down.
>>
No. 271516 ID: a41aaf

>pockets
Utility kilt.


...It's a real thing!
>>
No. 271519 ID: 180ec2

I don't think the pockets really matter now that she has the extradimensional box.
>>
No. 271520 ID: 1854db

I say dress but modify it for better ease of movement. Either shorter or split down both sides.
>>
No. 271528 ID: 2563d4

>>271520
If it's the design I drew, which it looks like, it does have a split down both sides. It's basically a slightly-oddly twisted sheet.
>>
No. 271535 ID: 6071d3

>>271470
You decide Vneji. It's your body. You should look how you want to. Just wear what makes you the most comfortable.

I would be remiss if I didn't say you looked like a one classy lady in that dress though.
>>
No. 271538 ID: e33a12

You could wear the punk outfit under the dress?
>>
No. 271549 ID: 7979e6

I vote dress, Seems classy, and maybe you'll have reason to grow into it at some point, who knows.
>>
No. 271555 ID: 10af19

>>271491
Actually yeah, this is a pretty good compromise.
>>
No. 271563 ID: 2a2f6b

I shamelessly put in my vote for nakedness. You owe me one, Roz.
>>
No. 271680 ID: 6547ec

All you need are pants. Pants made out of Roz.
>>
No. 271746 ID: 20fc85

>>271470
jump suit for freedom of movement.
or
Pants for freedom of movement.

Possibly an exoskeleton armor in case it really gets down to it (but mainly cause it'd look badass)
>>
No. 271751 ID: 192c6d

Do a sort of thigh-highs and skirt combo, then a simple over-the-shoulders kind of poncho-wrap.

Light, easy to move in, and will happily cover what needs covering while remaining quite fashionable.
>>
No. 271972 ID: 1036f4

Dress, but make it less restrictive do it doesn't impair you if shit goes down.
>>
No. 271973 ID: 9fd9ab

NO DRESS
NO PUNK OUTFIT
FINAL DESTINATION
>>
No. 271975 ID: 8211e6

Third option.
>>
No. 272005 ID: d52916

No, not the punk outfit, even if it does cover the circuits.

The dress is nice, keep it.
>>
No. 272006 ID: 0b2a05

Dressdressdress
>>
No. 272103 ID: 6547ec
File 129522142524.png - (13.62KB , 600x450 , 398.png )
272103

>>271481
Wait-- Something feels different. "Roooooz!"

"Rrr? What happened?"

"Oh, Roz is being a pervert again."

"What'd he do?"
>>
No. 272104 ID: 6547ec
File 129522143557.png - (13.03KB , 600x450 , 399.png )
272104

Ashela notices the difference and lets out a gasp. "Wow. When I said you'd grow into it I didn't mean right this second."

Realizing she has no idea what's going on, I explain to her the nature of Roz and my upgrades.

"You seriously made an upgrade for breasts?" she asks once I finish.

"Apparently!"

"You mentioned wishing you could change how you look, but I never thought... Erm, how's it fitting?"

"Well, it's definitely more snug now. I'm not sure if I'm less or more likely to pop out of it, though. Not that it really matters since Roz can't boost me all that long."

"No stamina, huh? Poor dear."

"Yeah. Wait, what?"
>>
No. 272105 ID: 6547ec
File 129522144815.png - (15.68KB , 600x450 , 400.png )
272105

Rather than explain to Titzi why Roz has control of my tits, I decide to tweak my outfit a bit with Ashela's help. We shorten the bottom and make a few cuts for improved mobility.

Eventually, the boost wears off and we adjust the top. I examine our work as Roz finishes recovering. He pops out and sighs heavily.

"Aww, I missed it~"

"What'd you expect? You always vanish when boosting me, silly."

"I was hoping this one would be permanent~"

"You don't have to put up that front anymore, you know. I feel pretty good in this outfit."

"Oh, erm, okay."

"I'm so glad to hear that," Ashela says.

>POCKETS
I mention the posibility of making pockets for this thing, to which Roz responds that he can now hold TWO ITEMS, bringing our total inventory space to four. With that and the PVD, I should be fine.
>>
No. 272106 ID: 6547ec
File 129522148317.png - (16.64KB , 600x450 , 401.png )
272106

I exit the PVD and find, to my surprise, Titzi holding a pan of scrambled eggs and sausage. Seeing my reaction, she explains that she and the others found some food in storage and she wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of energy for the day ahead.

We sit down to eat, and for the first time since we all met, we have a chance to chat. Mantis reads her 'joke.dat' file, whatever that is, and at one point it even got a laugh out of Titzi.
>>
No. 272107 ID: 6547ec
File 129522151218.png - (8.17KB , 600x450 , 402.png )
272107

She quickly tries to cover her mouth, which makes her even cuter.

>>271160
"So, did you find any coffee in the storage? Just wondering."

"I wasn't really looking, but there might be some there," Titzi responds. Hmm...

I ask the others to wait here for a moment while I take care of something.

"Try not to eat it all at once," Titzi responds.
>>
No. 272108 ID: 6547ec
File 129522152392.png - (11.72KB , 600x450 , 403.png )
272108

>>271190
Something nags at me on my way to the storage room. Oh! That solution I found-- maybe I could revive the others! I decide to put the coffee on hold for now and head for the room with all the capsules. As I make my way there, I realize just how quiet and lonely this place is.

It takes some searching, but I finally find the place to pour the chemicals in. I ask the computer to revive all of the creatures because this adventure isn't hard enough to draw already.

The computer processes a moment, then beeps. An error message pops up, saying the chemicals are invalid.

Suddenly, Roz pops out and sniffs the air. "Hey, that smells like rum! Are you planning on drinking some?"

...No way.

I let out a heavy sigh. Is that it, then? I guess I can't revive anyone after all. Still, would it be right to just leave them like this?
>>
No. 272110 ID: 0b2a05

No, but you can't just expect to have all of your friends back at once, work for it, girl! You can come back for them later.
>>
No. 272113 ID: e973f4

>>272108
Wait a minute.

If there's rum in the revival chemicals bottle...

... Hm, actually I don't think we've seen a bottle of alcohol that I remember.

This looks like a job for, um... do we still have that laptop?
>>
No. 272117 ID: c71597

>>272108
Wait, wait, wait just a second here. You got rum?! Ask Roz where it is and go get it, right freaking now.

Oh and then I guess you could go find the coffee or something.
>>
No. 272121 ID: 15b51b

They might not all be super friendly. Be prepared to work your engineered people-calming magic IE hugs.

Also, there's a dreamworm/indahl hybrid. Kinda like 3/4ths of what you are. I wonder if it'll be a character or if you'll absorb it like a 1 Up.

Touch it and see if it disappears and plays a MIDI jingle.
>>
No. 272124 ID: e973f4

>>272113
OH RIGHT I SHOULD PROBABLY FINISH.

If we still have that laptop, we should figure out what's in the revival chemicals, so we can do SCIENCE! and make some.
>>
No. 272125 ID: 701a19

>>272121
Or we could ask Roz to use his dreamworminess to go into their dreams and bust them out. Since dreamworms can totally go all psychonaut and wake them up from chemically-induced comas like that.
>>
No. 272138 ID: 180ec2

Drink all of the rum and then do something incredibly silly.
>>
No. 272143 ID: 1854db

...did we yell at Roz yet for going too far with Titzi? We should do that.
>>
No. 272167 ID: 6547ec

Sip the rum to boost your imagination stat. That should make it much easier to figure out how to help the now-pickled creatures.
>>
No. 272229 ID: 6071d3

>>272107
BECOME A TRUE WARRIOR... in moderation. If you find more than enough then save the leftovers for later. Just in case you need to become a TRUE WARRIOR sometime later.
>>
No. 272416 ID: 0d1fe9

>>272108
You and Roz should get drunk on rum.
>>
No. 272455 ID: 221021

Get really drunk and do something you'll regret.
>>
No. 272492 ID: 48e6ec
File 12953268875.png - (6.73KB , 600x450 , 404.png )
272492

>>272138
>>272167
I already poured it all into the machine. I guess if I really wanted to I could try to lap some of it up, but considering what else might've been in here, I don't think that's safe.

>>272416
I could go see if there's more in the storage room, I guess.
>>
No. 272493 ID: 48e6ec
File 129532689837.png - (11.28KB , 600x450 , 405.png )
272493

>>272124
I search the laptop's contents, but I don't find much. Wow, does this thing seriously have nothing but provocative images of all the test subjects?

Oh my god what is she doing do bodies even bend like that

"Huh." Even Roz is speechless.
>>
No. 272494 ID: 48e6ec
File 129532691342.png - (9.74KB , 600x450 , 406.png )
272494

>>272121
Absorbing it might not be a good idea! I could end up killing it or worse, having two Rozes to deal with!

...Though I guess that one's female, isn't it?

"Come on~ It'll be fun~"

>>272143
"Roz, if you want this to go somewhere you can't keep hitting on everything that moves. I think you really upset Titzi yesterday. You need to act at least a little faithful."

He's silent for a second; I guess he didn't expect that. "Okay," he says meekly.
>>
No. 272495 ID: 48e6ec
File 129532692918.png - (11.83KB , 600x450 , 407.png )
272495

>>272125
"Could you go into their minds? Maybe help them wake up?"

"I don't know if I can. Even if it's possible, I think I'd end up trapped in there with them."

"What if you stay hooked up to me? Like a life-line?"

"I'd probably be torn apart by the hotness~"

A Look.

"I mean-- by having two minds melded with me at once."

>>272110
Maybe it's not worth the risk. I swear to these creatures that I will return for them. It might not be any time soon, but I will give all of them the freedom they deserve.
>>
No. 272496 ID: 48e6ec
File 129532694327.png - (9.94KB , 600x450 , 408.png )
272496

>COFFEE
I make my way back to the storage room. Hmm...

'Tozol coffee - infused with the power of Tozite to ensure you never want to sleep again.'

This looks promising.

>>272416
We might be able to find some, but would it really be a good idea to mix RUM and TOZOL COFFEE?

I think some really weird things would result from that!
>>
No. 272497 ID: 48e6ec
File 129532695729.png - (53.30KB , 600x450 , 409.png )
272497

>>272229
I AM A TRUE WARRIOR!

*HOMPH*!

Wait, what was that about moderation?
>>
No. 272502 ID: 0d0666

>>272497
Wait, you're just... eating a can of coffee grounds?

Venji: Cough hysterically.
>>
No. 272513 ID: 0d0666

>>272502
Also, if you didn't eat the whole can/find any more of the stuff, see if it can't be used as a substitute revival chemical. :B

Also also, maybe you should try that whole "absorb the dreamworm hybrid" thing! Roz is okay with it, and it'd be one less thing you have to try and revive!
>>
No. 272530 ID: 210f2d

Proceed to FREAK OUT MAN
>>
No. 272533 ID: 1854db

Pour COFFEE into MACHINE.

It's already full of invalid chemicals, so it's not like you can make things worse.
>>
No. 272575 ID: 6071d3

>>272497
TRUE WARRIORS EAT THE CAN.
>>
No. 272582 ID: c71597

>>272497
Something boring and not important. Now eat the can as well.
>>
No. 272601 ID: 2563d4

>>272575
DAMN STRAIGHT THEY DO

Careful jiggling about with those knockers in that dress, though.
>>
No. 272615 ID: 701a19

>>272497
THAT MUCH CAFFEINE MUST GIVE YOU PSYCHIC AWAKENESS POWERS! WALK INTO THE ROOM AND LET YOUR AURA OF WAKE-THE-FUCK-UP BRING EVERYBODY OUT OF THEIR COMAS!
>>
No. 272616 ID: 192c6d

>>272496
Oh poops.

Venji, dear? Remember that glowy green stuff you ate? When you blew up the safe and everything was on fire? That was tozite.

... I also think it may be related to that weird pattern on your chest. After you slept, it had gotten bigger, right? Perhaps tozite is doing that?
>>
No. 272617 ID: 5f0943

>>272616
Eating electricity is what makes the scar bigger...
>>
No. 272697 ID: b62af1

>>272617
The robot is currently running on tozite.
>>
No. 272716 ID: a41aaf

>>272497
Proceed to be perfectly fine.
>>
No. 272743 ID: 48e6ec
File 129541087537.png - (79.23KB , 760x730 , 410.png )
272743

>Venji: Cough hysterically.
Pteh pteh! That stuff tastes terrible and dry! I wish they invented a way to distill this stuff in water or something.

"I don't feel so well. I'm just going to rest a while."

That's weird. It apparently made Roz sick but I don't feel any different at all.

...Wait a minute.
>>
No. 272744 ID: 48e6ec
File 129541088961.png - (9.39KB , 450x450 , 411.png )
272744

>Proceed to FREAK OUT MAN
WHAT IS GOING ON!?
>>
No. 272745 ID: 48e6ec
File 129541090295.png - (78.20KB , 760x730 , 412.png )
272745

>TRUE WARRIORS EAT THE CAN.
Stupid can! This is all your fault!

Ooh, eating that filled a little bit of my UPGRADE-O-METER. I wonder how long that's been there?
>>
No. 272746 ID: 48e6ec
File 12954109141.png - (76.43KB , 760x730 , 413.png )
272746

>Careful jiggling about with those knockers in that dress, though.
Whoops! I knew I wasn't big enough for this thing.

...How did that even happen? I haven't moved an inch.
>>
No. 272747 ID: 48e6ec
File 129541092698.png - (147.70KB , 760x730 , 414.png )
272747

>Pour COFFEE into MACHINE.
I gather the rest of the TOZOL COFFEE BEANS and place them inside the machine. I try the revival command again but it responds with "Nice try."

I wonder who programmed this thing to be so sassy?
>>
No. 272748 ID: 48e6ec
File 129541094138.png - (185.10KB , 760x730 , 415.png )
272748

>THAT MUCH CAFFEINE MUST GIVE YOU PSYCHIC AWAKENESS POWERS! WALK INTO THE ROOM AND LET YOUR AURA OF WAKE-THE-FUCK-UP BRING EVERYBODY OUT OF THEIR COMAS!
I concentrate with all my might! FEEL THE POWER OF MY TOZOL-BOOSTED COFFEE! WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE! Oops-- I had something in my mouth.

Rise from your grave.

Sadly, nothing comes of this. I begin to think some cosmic force doesn't want ten characters running around.

>Also also, maybe you should try that whole "absorb the dreamworm hybrid" thing! Roz is okay with it, and it'd be one less thing you have to try and revive!
I could try, but there's no saying what would happen. What if it fails? What if it dies?

What if Roz likes her more than me?

Still, if I'm really sure about this, I could give it a shot, or I can leave them here for now and move the plot forward for once. Didn't Roz say this was a bad idea...?
>>
No. 272749 ID: 48e6ec

Special thanks to JustN for coloring the portrait~
>>
No. 272750 ID: 15b51b

Now's the perfect time to try. Put your hand against the hybrid dreamworm thing it and see what happens.
>>
No. 272752 ID: 0d0666

>>272748
Well, Venji.

You're going to have to dig deep down within yourself. Deeper even than the tropes of which you are constructed.

And you must ask yourself...

"If I move the plot forward, will it come through this room again so I can still rescue all the characters and satisfy my completionist bent?"

And then you will know if you can safely advance the plot, or whether you should try something that you don't think will work.

SO IT IS SPOKEN.
>>
No. 272753 ID: 0b2a05

I think the answer is clear if you ask yourself one more question: Do you really think you can stand another Roz if it turns out to be just like him?
>>
No. 272755 ID: 54c544

wait! ask greentext archmage what will happen if you do! he always knows how these magic science things work.
>>
No. 272756 ID: 1854db

If Roz says it's a bad idea, we should trust his judgment as a Dreamworm.
>>
No. 272757 ID: 9bd27f

>>272753
But this one's a girl. If Roz got Rozzed by a female Roz, the comedic potential vastly outweighs any danger of Venji getting gangbanged, which in itself... I mean, how would that even work?
Also, consider the fun to be had at Titzi's expense if Roz should successfully form a harem.
>>
No. 272761 ID: e3f578
 

I've got an idea! I will use your newly found PSYCHIC TOZOL POWERS to broadcast our messages. And I will broadcast mine repetitively and quite loudly throughout the facility. Over and over again.

Who knows it might even wake something up!
>>
No. 272835 ID: 28e94e

Is this still Slinko or did somebody hijack it? The trip's changed.
>>
No. 272844 ID: 0d0666

>>272835
Still Slinko. Internet issues => new IP => new ID.
>>
No. 272867 ID: cd691a

>>272748
Roz doesn't like the idea AND the coffee seems to have made him unwell. Don't do it.
>>
No. 272945 ID: 2563d4

>>272747
Delicious coffee beans in rum.

Fetch a straw.

>>272748
It's beyond retarded, and I'm the guy who suggested he hook onto your brainstem.
>>
No. 272947 ID: 5f0943

I say, just leave them where they are and move along with the plot!
>>
No. 272957 ID: 6071d3

Do not attempt additional merger. Be on your way and move the story forward.

Oh wait, grab a couple block of Tozite and but then in the PVD first. You or mantis might need one later. Then move the story forward.
>>
No. 273010 ID: d6ae01
File 129548895370.png - (155.57KB , 760x730 , 416.png )
273010

>Now's the perfect time to try. Put your hand against the hybrid dreamworm thing it and see what happens.
I can't really place my hand on it without letting out all the liquid. I don't want to chance hurting or killing it by doing that.
>>
No. 273011 ID: d6ae01
File 129548897765.png - (63.74KB , 450x450 , 417.png )
273011

>I think the answer is clear if you ask yourself one more question: Do you really think you can stand another Roz if it turns out to be just like him?
Would she? I mean, wouldn't she have to like girls?

>If Roz says it's a bad idea, we should trust his judgment as a Dreamworm.
Yeah. If draining the liquid didn't kill it, maybe the merging would. It's only half dreamworm, after all.

Still, if I could just save one life...
>>
No. 273012 ID: d6ae01
File 129548898898.png - (58.60KB , 450x450 , 418.png )
273012

>Consider the fun to be had at Titzi's expense if Roz should successfully form a harem.
On second thought let's just leave her here for now.
>>
No. 273018 ID: d6ae01
File 129548909984.png - (152.54KB , 760x730 , 419.png )
273018

>wait! ask greentext archmage what will happen if you do! he always knows how these magic science things work.
Whoa! What are you doing!?

Uh... Am I implying that I'm 'Archmage'? Why am I doing this joke? It was barely funny when MSPA did it.

This is way too meta.

>>272752
>>272761
WAY TOO META.
>>
No. 273019 ID: d6ae01
File 129548911654.png - (188.02KB , 760x730 , 420.png )
273019

>Oh wait, grab a couple block of Tozite and put then in the PVD first. You or mantis might need one later. Then move the story forward.
On the way back, I grab a few bars of Tozite.

"Well," I say, "now that we've rested and everything, I guess we should see about finding the secret exit. Wasn't it in this room?"

"I think so," Titzi replies.

I continue, "Also, two of you need to go into the PVD."

"Why?" Ashela asks.

"Because there's only two slots for party members. Apparently one slot's reserved, and the rest of the space will hold other information, possibly the inventory."

Everyone stares at me.

Titzi breaks the silence. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably tripping a little bit right now."
>>
No. 273020 ID: 28e94e

>>273012
Ignore that guy, I don't think Roz is the kind of guy who'd do that to someone like you.
>>
No. 273023 ID: 701a19

>>273019
Wait didn't we put all the Tozzite in the PVD?
Actually, haven't we been using the PVD for the express purpose of looting everything wholesale?

If not, then put all the tozzite into the PVD, then loot everything wholesale.

Next, somehow manage to notice that the stasis machine had a reserve tank full of chemicals to wake them all up which you have only just now noticed because there's a strict party limit of your new mode of perception and a plot coupon team transport realization that you don't want to bump into each other all the time. Having all these characters allies alive and conveniently off-panel well will surely allow us to dick around endlessly dick around endlessly.
PLOT ADVANCEMENT, HO!
>>
No. 273024 ID: 2563d4

>>273019
Excellent, a chance to make the bitchy shark and the annoying robot shut up. Shove them into the box. Be sure to set the robot to peep endlessly first. It's probably at least slightly bite-proof.
>>
No. 273026 ID: b971a3

>>273024
this
>>
No. 273028 ID: 0d1fe9

>>273019
Put them all away, you and Roz are the only PC's guaranteed to not die, we want a happy ending. then eat some things to boost stats.
>>
No. 273036 ID: 1854db

...why didn't anyone react to that mark on your chest?

Also, OPEN CABINETS!
>>
No. 273075 ID: 4531bc

>>273024
That's evil! No!
>>
No. 273095 ID: 1854db

...let's not be mean to Titzi and Mantis. However, I suppose Mantis should go in the box. Hmm. Mantis and Betsy

...wait, better idea. Put Titzi and Betsy in. They're getting along very well, and Titzi would probably prefer to get away from Roz for a while, even if he's behaving better. Ask Betsy if she thinks she can talk to everyone like she spoke to us in the tank.
>>
No. 273106 ID: 6071d3

>I'm probably tripping a little bit right now.
Discover source of tripping. Store in PVD for later use.

Then begin search for SECRET EXIT.
>>
No. 273134 ID: c71597

>>273019
Well you're searching for the exit in this room. One solution comes to mind. EAT EVERYTHING!!!! That should uncover the exit at some point.
>>
No. 273179 ID: c8969e

Greentext: comb your hair. You look like some sort of a crazy chicken.

Venji: it is time to step down and let the important characters lead. YOU enter the PVD. Don't forget your Titzi.
>>
No. 273284 ID: 5eabae

>>273179
That would be an interesting experiment (and not a long-term change!), but what's Venji Quest without Venji?
>>
No. 273290 ID: 28e94e

>>273284
Roz Quest?

...Oh god, that would be the most awesome sidequest ever
>>
No. 273329 ID: 5eabae

>>273290
O.O
I...I take back everything I said.

Penji, in the box with you!
>>
No. 273401 ID: d6ae01

>>273329
Wouldn't Roz still be stuck to Venji? He'd be some sort of hermit crab, sticking out of the PVD.

Actually, that WOULD be pretty cool. Go for it.
>>
No. 273402 ID: 43d804

>>273019
Yeah, I think putting in Titzi and Betsy and leaving out Ashela and Mantis is probably a plan.
>>
No. 273779 ID: d6ae01
File 129573157284.png - (188.86KB , 760x730 , 421.png )
273779

>Venji: it is time to step down and let the important characters lead. YOU enter the PVD. Don't forget your Titzi.
Me!? How could I even consider that!? I'm obviously the most important character the quest is named after me.

>Penji, in the box with you!
Penji? That sounds like a bad parody of my name.

>ROZ QUEST
Fine.
>>
No. 273780 ID: d6ae01
File 129573158516.png - (68.12KB , 760x730 , 422.png )
273780

I step into the PVD.

Oh look. We're in the PVD now. Any other bright ideas, me?

Wow, being mad at myself is weird.
>>
No. 273782 ID: d6ae01
File 129573159934.png - (90.35KB , 760x730 , 423.png )
273782

>Put Titzi and Betsy in. They're getting along very well, and Titzi would probably prefer to get away from Roz for a while, even if he's behaving better.
"Me?" Titzi asks, sounding hurt. "But I thought we were going to escape together."

"We will! I just think-- I mean..."

Titzi looks away. "No, it's okay. If this is what you want, then I'll go with it."

I try to reassure her. "It's only for a little while, and you'll have Betsy here with you."

"Yeah," Titzi says, turning to me after a moment. "...I trust you, you know. You're the first person I've been able to say that to."

I'm silent, too stunned to know what to say. "I...th-thank you," I stammer out, finally, but I suddenly feel like I don't deserve it.



>Ask Betsy if she thinks she can talk to everyone like she spoke to us in the tank.
I feel Betsy's weird flesh tentacles attach to me as I ask this.

"Of course! I can talk to everyone except the robot but she's really nice so that's okay! Don't worry about Titzi, I'll keep her really happy!"

This was a really good investment of the Counter-Depress.
>>
No. 273783 ID: d6ae01
File 129573161267.png - (191.78KB , 760x730 , 424.png )
273783

I have decided to go with Ashela for her knowledge of this place and emotional support, and Mantis because sometimes you need a robot with razor-hands on your side. "Well girls, for the moment it's just the three of us."

"Loading program girlparty.exe!"

"No, no," I say. "Later. Right now we need to focus."

"Error - my left lens is damaged and unable to focus!"

"So, do either of you see anything suspicious in here?"

Ashela gives a flat expression.

"Augh I keep forgetting."

>STUFF EVERYTHING IN PVD
The suitcase is too small to add anything in here! And we've delayed long enough-- I'm not heading back into the facility for now.
>>
No. 273784 ID: d6ae01
File 129573162632.png - (184.83KB , 760x730 , 425.png )
273784

>Well you're searching for the exit in this room. One solution comes to mind. EAT EVERYTHING!!!! That should uncover the exit at some point.
I start with the bookcase locker thing! Omnom!

Wow. That was lucky. There was also just enough METAL to get me to my next upgrade! Huh. if the fourth level is a Roz-boost, what's the fifth level stand for? How ominous!

A screen lights up and a keyboard pops out of the wall.

INPUT PASSWORD>_

Hmm...
>>
No. 273786 ID: 2563d4

>>273784
Breasts.

That is also the password.
>>
No. 273787 ID: 6cbed6

I can't remember if we actually have a password handy.

And upgrade ROZ, of course! Especially since he's apparently in some kind of funk due to the coffee.
>>
No. 273788 ID: 701a19

>>273784
Senses!
Then look at the keyboard with your ENHANCED SENSES so you can see what keys they pushed!
Then we can have YAY PUZZLETIME!
>>
No. 273790 ID: 6071d3

Senses. There have already been several times where better senses would've been super handy, maybe even important to the plot.

Get them senses up and running.
>>
No. 273796 ID: b971a3

>>273784
Breasts. so roz will hopefully use his boost for other things.
>>
No. 273801 ID: 5f2683

Breastacles, definitely.
>>
No. 273817 ID: 28e94e

>>273784
Hips.
>>
No. 273821 ID: 7979e6

boobies, might as well fill out the dress, after this though, I think they'le be more than big enough, and then we can like, aim for senses or something, get everything up to two and be an epic jack of all trades.
>>
No. 273832 ID: cd691a

>>273784
Senses.
>>
No. 273837 ID: 70d9eb

Upgrade Roz and then Roz Boost your strength to punch through the wall.
>>
No. 273838 ID: 28e94e

>>273837
The FOURTH wall.
>>
No. 273839 ID: 2563d4

>>273837
Slinkboy, the cunning blighter that he is, has carefully indisposed Roz so that we cannot brute-force our way past this puzzle. THE CUR!
>>
No. 273858 ID: 1854db

We're going to wind up upgrading everything evenly, aren't we? That said, I'm curious to find out exactly what upgrading MILK would do for us, non-cosmetically.
>>
No. 273888 ID: 620c50

Upgrade senses, that way you can see the tiny amounts of erosion that is produced by typing the same password in over and over again.
>>
No. 273979 ID: c71597

>>273784
Strength for the upgrade. Then you won't have to mess around with the console and can just rip and tear your way through.
>>
No. 273994 ID: 192c6d

Upgrade milk as a way to cunningly defy the will of some higher power and tease Roz -- he's so cute when he gets all excited like that.
>>
No. 274003 ID: d6ae01

>>273858
Upgrade milk and... short out the keyboard?
This is both the best and worst idea ever.
>>
No. 274007 ID: 0eba94

Upgrade MILK~
>>
No. 274008 ID: 6cbed6

Screw it, upgrade MILK since that's suddenly the bandwagon vote.
>>
No. 274011 ID: 291cec

Senses, we need more senses! And might as well try Chimera32 again.
>>
No. 274017 ID: 28e94e

>>273888
You don't even need senses for that, just look at which keys have the letters worn off.
>>
No. 274021 ID: 20fc85

>>273784
milk just so Roz stops wasting his boosts on it
>>
No. 274025 ID: 679e7a

>>274021
>Implying Roz would ever be satisfied with the size of Venji's breasts, ever
>>
No. 274026 ID: b2c118

Boobies, titties, breasts, jugs, honkers, hooters, twins, assets, bosoms, rack, airbags, knockers, fun bags, highlights, melons, boulders and chesticles!

Oh, and upgrade Roz.
>>
No. 274034 ID: 31ce47

Senses
>>
No. 274214 ID: d6ae01
File 129583889084.png - (236.97KB , 760x730 , 426.png )
274214

>BOOBS
Well the top's fitting better now, but running might be less comfortable. I can't help but be pleased with the results, though.

"What do you think?" I ask Ashela.

She examines me closely, and gives a worried look. "Rrr, you made them bigger? Why'd you do that?"

"I'm just trying to find a look I'm happy with," I respond.

"Hrm, if that's all it is." She smiles at me. "I do think it suits you, but you shouldn't feel like you need those things to look nice, alright?"

"Alright."
>>
No. 274215 ID: d6ae01
File 129583894838.png - (184.63KB , 760x730 , 427.png )
274215

>Upgrade milk and... short out the keyboard?
I stand in front of the keyboard and give a squeeze. And then another. I fondle myself in multiple spots but try as I might I can't seem to get any milk to come out.

I'm beginning to think this upgrade is purely cosmetic.

>Look at the keyboard with your ENHANCED SENSES so you can see what keys they pushed!
Oh darn, my poor level one senses can't quite make out any differences in the keys!

>Breasts as password
Nope.
>>
No. 274216 ID: d6ae01
File 129583896543.png - (184.20KB , 760x730 , 428.png )
274216

>Might as well try Chimera32 again.
I step back as the door opens.

You know, if I was running a major scientific laboratory creating creatures that could potentially threaten the galaxy, I'd be smart enough to use more than one password for everything.

But that's just me.
>>
No. 274217 ID: d6ae01
File 12958389804.png - (129.50KB , 760x730 , 429.png )
274217

I look inside to see...um...Okay, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at.

I rub my eyes, trying to recover a bit from the Tozol coffee.
>>
No. 274218 ID: d6ae01
File 129583899876.png - (119.79KB , 760x730 , 430.png )
274218

That's bett-- whoa what the heck

"Why is the hallway all bubbly?" I ask.

Ashela shrugs.

"Searching... Oh! I'm so sorry, but this information is classified."

"Mantis, it's right here. I'm looking right at it. There's no point in keeping it secret."

"Searching for cleverrebuttal.txt. File not found. I guess you have a point. This room was designed as a final defense against escaping experiments. If it detects a halfbreed creature, it will discharge a large amount of electricity into their body."

"Okay. How do we turn it off?"

"As an additional precaution, this hallway may only be deactivated from the console outside."

"And yet they didn't think to use more than one password," I say sarcastically.
>>
No. 274220 ID: 8d8786

Please recall that Electricity and Venji do not mix well.
>>
No. 274221 ID: 221021

Ask Mantis if it can go through and deactivate it. It shouldn't affect a robot.
>>
No. 274222 ID: 6cbed6

>>274218
Mantis isn't a halfbreed.

... neither is Roz, although I have some questions about his ability to work a console properly.
>>
No. 274223 ID: 1854db

>>274218
Okay let's just stick with the boobs we have now. NO MORE MILK UPGRADES! We're wasting our points!

The robot isn't a halfbreed. Send it in to turn off the tunnel.
>>
No. 274224 ID: 701a19

>>274218
"Mantis, could you go turn it off? I'm gonna eat it either way, but it'll hurt less if it's off."
Then take a bite out of it to demonstrate your point.
>>
No. 274225 ID: 6cbed6

>>274218
Also, input a secret code to allow for redistribution of points, then put that point you just put into MILK into whatever you want it to be in. |3

(Need a secret code? Try up up down down left right left right B A start. It's so notorious it has to do something.)
>>
No. 274226 ID: e3f578

>>274218
Titzi and Betzy are also full breed sharks, earth and space respectively. If the party max is that strict that you can't use them to fix puzzles then use the darn robot. I have a bet that Mantis will say it's not allowed to or something so there's the alternate choices. I don't think Betsy can work a console either, but Titzi's robot arm should do fine.
>>
No. 274227 ID: 91be65

Best case: Mantis is able/willing to walk through and deactivate the hallway.
Second-best case: The PVD does not trigger the hallway and Mantis is able/willing to carry it through.
Third-best case: The PVD does not trigger the hallway and Mantis cannot carry it - throw it through and have the others deactivate the hallway.
Not-best case: The PVD does trigger the hallway, throw it through very fast with those strength and speed upgrades and have the others deactivate the hallway.
>>
No. 274276 ID: 4531bc

uh...
Why don't you just eat the wiring that powers the hallway?
>>
No. 274279 ID: d6ae01

Easy. Roz-boost strength, retrieve Titzi, fastball special. You just have to throw FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING BOLTS.

Alternatively, a really, really long Roz.
>>
No. 274282 ID: abb30a

>>274281
Venji:be able to redistribute points
>>
No. 274297 ID: 6071d3

>>274221
Yup. Mantis to the rescue.
>>
No. 274321 ID: 2563d4

>>274218
Do a little dance in the corridor. You like electricity.
>>
No. 274334 ID: 3e6377

>>274226
Tizti's been messed around with beyond the point of being a regular shark (I think there's some Mok in there or something) and Betsy is a valcien-salazzarine splice.

They ain't purebreeds.

Mantis is likely not permitted to operate the console, so whichever one of you can move the fastest while having screaming electrical pain coursing through your body gets to go operate the console!

Alternatively, as has already been stated, hope the PVD doesn't trigger the hallway and throw it to the other side.
>>
No. 274401 ID: a41aaf

Any aluminium foil in the stockroom (wrapping the tozite)? DIY Faraday Cage suit!
>>
No. 274403 ID: b971a3

>>274321
but it turns her into a scary robot ;_;
>>
No. 274407 ID: c71597

>>274218
Get a good running start and launch yourself through the hallway to minimise exposure to delicious electricity. Get Roz to boost speed and strength for extra running and jumping capacity.
>>
No. 274567 ID: 7979e6

is the solid snake approach to ominous microwave/electrical hallways really the best way here?
>>
No. 274623 ID: 9a5057
File 12959378022.jpg - (29.45KB , 300x440 , AdviceWestin.jpg )
274623

Ignore the danger tunnel. Go through the wall.
>>
No. 274659 ID: 28e94e

>>274623
This is excellent advice.
>>
No. 274968 ID: d6ae01
File 129607920590.png - (125.19KB , 760x730 , 431.png )
274968

>>274225
>>274282
I don't think I can reset, unless... "Hey mantis, you wouldn't happen to know anything about resetting my abilities, would you?"

"I believe I may have information that can help. Allow me to take a look in my database and error file not found."

"What."

"I'm so sorry, it would seem some of my files are missing or damaged."

"So no reset, then."

"It would seem not."

"Oh well! I guess I'm stuck with a certain useless upgrade because somebody didn't think about what might be practical!"

"Logic error. Aren't you the one applying your own upgrades?"

"Er..."
>>
No. 274969 ID: d6ae01
File 129607923519.png - (230.94KB , 760x730 , 432.png )
274969

"Hey guys I'm starting to feel less sick--"

"Hrhrhr," Ashela laughs, "I think he likes what he sees."
>>
No. 274970 ID: d6ae01
File 129607925868.png - (239.52KB , 760x730 , 433.png )
274970

"Venji you are the best kind-of-girlfriend ever this is the best present you've ever given me and I'm just so happyyyy~"

"Rrr, is he crying?"

"I'm sure he would be if he was capable," I say flatly. "This is flattering and all, I think, but we have more important things to worry about right now!"

For some reason I have an easier time realizing that Roz has a full boost ready to go. This could be handy.
>>
No. 274971 ID: d6ae01
File 129607928995.png - (234.17KB , 760x730 , 434.png )
274971

>>274227
"Mantis, can you carry this?"

"I am sorry, but it is too heavy."

Huh, guess level two strength was doing more than I thought.

>THROW PVD ACROSS
>FASTBALL SPECIAL something about Titzi
The choice is obvious! I lift the PVD over my head! "If you can hear me in there, come out after a few moments and hit the console!"
>>
No. 274972 ID: d6ae01
File 129607930412.png - (191.23KB , 760x730 , 435.png )
274972

Hrgh! I throw the PVD with all my might! Thankfully, the hallway doesn't react. I guess it was designed before the PVD was created?

It sails across, clearing the hallway completely.
>>
No. 274973 ID: d6ae01
File 129607932593.png - (161.71KB , 760x730 , 436.png )
274973

Whoa! No, stop!

>MANTIS
"Mantis! You have to go disable this hallway!"

"I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to do that."

"Look, Titzi and Betsy's lives are now at stake! If you don't do it then I will!"

>>274623
>>274407
I step back and prepare to run through the hallway at full speed. "Roz, boost my speed stat."

"...Override accepted." Mantis begins walking through the hallway.
>>
No. 274974 ID: d6ae01
File 129607934612.png - (163.77KB , 760x730 , 437.png )
274974

After poking at the console for what feels like an eternity, Mantis gives the okay. I run through and look into the chasm, but see no sign of the PVD. Oh no.

Oh no.
>>
No. 274975 ID: 701a19

>>274974
"ROZ! BOOST MY ROZ STAT! WE MUST SAVE THEM!"
>>
No. 274976 ID: 4531bc

Venji. Search deep inside yourself. There is an answer, inherent even in the very letters of your name. You know what you must do.

Venjiiii...
...Bungee!
>>
No. 274977 ID: 6cbed6

>>274974
Welp.

Hey Venji.

Ever tried skydiving?

You do have an infinitely long plush around here somewhere, now that I-- Oh wait, you put that in the PVD while commenting that you had an ominous feeling while doing so!

Guess you don't get a rope, then. Have fun!

(Also, be sure to have Ashela come through the hallway while it's off. Not everyone is half-tozol, y'know.)
>>
No. 274978 ID: 6cbed6

>>274977
Or you could do the sensible thing and just cause another rozonance cascade so that he'd be able to retrieve the PVD without anyone having to jump off a cliff, but, I mean... what fun is that?
>>
No. 274979 ID: 2563d4

>>274974
Enh, it was only the shark losers and some kipple. Continue onwards, glorious vaguely-mammalian master race! (We can ditch the bugbot later.)
>>
No. 274980 ID: c71597

>>274974
Start climbing down. Use Tozzle strength to punch your fingers and toes into the wall to create handholds. Lets hope that thing is sturdy.
>>
No. 274981 ID: ea4cae

I dunno guys, maybe we should take into account the skills of the team members inside the PVD.

For example, ANTI GRAVITY.

Give a shout to our falling team members before doing anything, if only to at least slow down or maybe stop the fall.
>>
No. 274999 ID: e3f578

Swan dive in to deep abyss, chances are there might be water down there and that it might adhere to the trope soft water. For confirmation boost your senses for a small bit then do a quick transfer to another stat that might be useful for climbing down in case water isn't down there, like strength for better grip.
>>
No. 275004 ID: 28e94e

>>274974
Rozonance Cascade.
>>
No. 275021 ID: cd691a

>>274974
Retrieve PVD by using Roz as a bungee cord.
>>
No. 275028 ID: 1854db

Look around for a staircase or something before we do anything dangerous.
>>
No. 275123 ID: 1854db

...you know, both Titzi and Betsy can fly.
>>
No. 275172 ID: 20fc85

>>274974
skydive.
Cushion yourself, and PVD, with a rozanance cascade.
>>
No. 275178 ID: d6ae01

It's dark, and there's space all around. Look for something convenient before you tell Roz to bite down on Mantis as an anchor and dive after your friends.
>>
No. 275414 ID: d6ae01
File 129616828997.png - (156.99KB , 760x730 , 438.png )
275414

>>275123
>>274981
I call out to them. "You both can fly, right? Come on up!"

I wait several moments, but there's no sign of them.

"Titzi! If you can hear me, say 'yes'! If you can't, say 'no'!"

There is silence.

"Is that a no? ...I'm going to assume that's a no!"
>>
No. 275415 ID: d6ae01
File 129616830398.png - (178.08KB , 760x730 , 439.png )
275415

>OPERATION TIE-ROZ-TO-MANTIS-THEN-JUMP
The rocks seem to jut out a bit, but with my SPEED and STRENGTH I should be able to jump far enough to avoid them.

"Hrm, this isn't a very good idea," Ashela says. "What if you get hurt, or... worse?"

"I have to save them. Aren't you worried at all?"

"Yes, but..." She places a hand on my shoulder. "I've already lost you once, and I don't want to go through it again."

"Trust me, I'll be fine. Mantis, can you dig your feet into the ground?"

"I can try, but--"

"Awesome! LET'S DO THIS."

Once Roz is secure, I leap as far as I can!
>>
No. 275420 ID: d6ae01
File 129616837095.png - (200.29KB , 760x730 , 440.png )
275420

THIS IS THE WORST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD.

"Venji!" Ashela cries out.
>>
No. 275421 ID: d6ae01
File 12961683865.png - (402.27KB , 760x730 , 441.png )
275421

>>275004
Thinking quickly, Roz boosts himself and causes a Rozonance Cascade!

There's not much time! "Roz! Turn into a..."
>>
No. 275423 ID: 28e94e

>>275420
Ashela: Jump after
>>
No. 275425 ID: c71597

>>275421
He's to turn into a set of fucking awesome wings. So you can glide down.
>>
No. 275427 ID: f0cfed

GIANT FUCKING GRYPHON WITH HUGE WINGS AND A SEXY FACE
>>
No. 275431 ID: 2563d4

>>275421
Anvil!
>>
No. 275432 ID: 28e94e

>>275431
NO

>>275421
SOMETHING BIG THAT CAN FLY
>>
No. 275434 ID: 701a19

>>275421
GIANT PAIR OF ABSURDLY SQUISHY BREASTS!
>>
No. 275435 ID: 1854db

WINGED SERPENT!

Like a Couatl. Or Quetzalcoatl, whatev.
>>
No. 275444 ID: 6ada4b

>>275421
spess shark
>>
No. 275448 ID: d6ae01

Form of... a conveniently-placed ocean!
>>
No. 275450 ID: cd691a

>>275421
Winged serpent.
>>
No. 275475 ID: 79af2a

Something like a quetzalcoatl, but with more grabby bits since Roz needs to retrieve a Venji, a Mantis, and a PVD.
>>
No. 275498 ID: e3f578
File 129617799494.jpg - (37.09KB , 400x306 , will-smith-hancock.jpg )
275498

Angel Will Smith with big fucking wings!
Since I keep running with this joke ever since Roz Cascade started why the fuck stop here.
>>
No. 275501 ID: e3f578

>>275498
and Roz catch her with your big muscly arms she'll love it.
>>
No. 275525 ID: 20fc85

>>275434
Obviously what's being done
>>
No. 275603 ID: 70d9eb

A giant dick, so he can both cushion your fall and as he becomes erect he will be a nice bridge back up.
>>
No. 275684 ID: 0d1fe9

>>275421
Into a Roz
>>
No. 275746 ID: fb99f0

A flying lizard snake thing. (with tits)
>>
No. 275856 ID: d6ae01
File 129627343325.png - (277.29KB , 760x730 , 442.png )
275856

"...Something to soften my landing!"
Roz immediately races past me.
>>
No. 275857 ID: d6ae01
File 129627345877.png - (191.12KB , 760x730 , 443.png )
275857

>>275434
*Boing!*

*Fwoomp!*

....
>>
No. 275858 ID: d6ae01
File 129627347728.png - (230.80KB , 760x730 , 444.png )
275858

>>275427
Ow...

"Roz, why did you turn into giant boobs."

"It was the first--"

"--Thing you thought of. Right."

I look around and manage to find the PVD.
>>
No. 275859 ID: d6ae01
File 129627349532.png - (251.94KB , 760x730 , 445.png )
275859

>>275435
The PVD looks worse for wear; one of the hinges has broken off. I close and reopen it, but there's no sign of the usual portal inside.

My mind races with possibilities. Maybe they got out and Titzi just couldn't hear me earlier. Maybe they're safely stored in some kind of "standby" mode. Maybe I can fix it. Maybe Mantis can fix it. Maybe I can threaten the scientist until he fixes it.

Roz's voice snaps me out of it.

"Maybe we can fix it."

I stare into the empty box a moment longer. "Either way, we have to do something."
>>
No. 275860 ID: 6cbed6

>>275859
I'd say to try Mantis first.

She looks like she took a hit of some sort but according to her conveniently-placed health bar she seems to be pretty much okay right now.
>>
No. 275862 ID: 701a19

Look around for every speck of loose scrap in the area that could possibly be related to the PVD, then have Roz fly everybody up before the boost wears out.
Then have Roz divert all his smarts into your new SCIENCE! stat, and use that to fix the PVD!
>>
No. 275866 ID: 1854db

Yell up at Ashela that you're fine.

Also, yeah, collect all the metal bits lying around (DON'T EAT THEM) and see if you can get out of this ditch.

Or, don't get out of the ditch, if there's something interesting nearby.
>>
No. 275867 ID: 28e94e

>>275859
Ask Mantis. Also send Roz up to help Ashela down.
>>
No. 275879 ID: 7979e6

oh my god why did we never make a SCIENCE! stat!
>>
No. 275918 ID: 20fc85

>>275859
check with Mantis. Mantis should have a repair file or something. If not, then some sort of module to give Mantis the repair instructions for it can probably be found somewhere
>>
No. 275924 ID: 6071d3

Search the area around the PVD. Look for signs of recent activity. Stones that look to be recently upturned, footprints in the dust if there is any. There was plenty of stuff stored in the PVD as well, maybe one or objects popped out after the landing. Assuming your friends got out and picked everything up, they might've forgot something.

Call out for your friends. Perhaps they couldn't hear you at the top, but maybe they can down here? Use your senses, too. Even if you can't tell which way they went, you might at least be able to determine if they are alive.

Ask Mantis if it is aware of the PVD. If it is, ask what happens to the contents when it is unexpectedly destroyed.
>>
No. 276022 ID: d6ae01
File 129632183155.jpg - (8.45KB , 332x476 , 410017-wrench_img_super.jpg )
276022

We can rebuild it. We have the technology.

Roz: Turn into one of these.
>>
No. 276034 ID: 701a19

>>276022
Yes! A wrench that fixes anything when you hit it as long as you have metal!
>>
No. 276068 ID: 28e94e

>>276034
>as long as you have metal
I can't help but notice a slight flaw in your plan
>>
No. 276069 ID: 701a19

>>276068
What's that giant electricity hallway thing made out of?
Is it metal?
>>
No. 276074 ID: 28e94e

>>276069
You don't get it.

We eat metal.

We need metal to use the wrench.

thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
No. 276121 ID: d6ae01

>>276068
So either hork up some of the leftover metal from before, or do something stupidly heroic, like ripping the circuits out of your chest to save your friends.
>>
No. 276649 ID: d6ae01
File 129644787110.png - (225.42KB , 760x730 , 446.png )
276649

>>275860
>>275918
It suddenly occurs to me to check and make sure Mantis is okay. I look up and see her walking towards me.

"Um... you all right?"

"I seem to have only taken cosmetic damage. Drives, mobility, and heat sinks are functioning properly."

"I'm glad you're mostly okay," I say, shifting my focus back to the PVD. "Do you know how to fix this thing?"

"I'm afraid my database contains no information on repairing that device."

"Then what do you know about it? What happens to the items inside if it's broken?"

"I'm so sorry, but the only information I have is that it is a device used for recreation. My creators only gave me information essential for my intended purpose."
>>
No. 276650 ID: d6ae01
File 129644788991.png - (190.69KB , 760x730 , 447.png )
276650

I look up to see Roz flying Ashela down. She looks... a little nervous.

>>275866
While he circles around, I gather up as many pieces as I can. Most of them look like they're a part of the PVD, with the rest being Mantis's beak and eye-thingy.

>METAL FROM HALLWAY
I could eat-- I mean try to gather the metal from the hallway, but I'm not sure what good it'd do. I don't think Roz can turn into a welding torch or anything.
>>
No. 276651 ID: d6ae01
File 129644790951.png - (183.58KB , 760x730 , 448.png )
276651

>>276022
Okay, Roz turns into a wrench.

Now what?

>>276034
I think he can only turn into a regular wrench. I'm not sure why I expected something to happen. The PVD doesn't even have nuts and bolts, just a few screws and a bunch of science.

"Roz, can you turn into a science?"

"Uh... nnnno?"

"How are you talking without a mouth?"

"I don't know!"
>>
No. 276652 ID: d6ae01
File 129644794629.png - (226.58KB , 760x730 , 449.png )
276652

>>275879
I wish I knew! A SCIENCE stat would be much more useful than this dumb MILK stat. I wish I could remember my past so I'd know what the heck I was thinking."

>>275924
There's no other signs of activity, but considering both Titzi and Betsy can fly, maybe... maybe that doesn't mean anything.

I call out to Titzi and Betsy.

A moment later, I hear a faint tapping further down the chasm. My puny SENSES don't allow me to see what's down there.
>>
No. 276653 ID: 180ec2

Hmm... Flying things don't make tapping noises. investigate carefully.
>>
No. 276654 ID: 1854db

>>276652
Well, we don't have any other leads. Advance with some caution however.
>>
No. 276656 ID: 2d3398

>>276652
Boost Puny senses.
>>
No. 276672 ID: 6cbed6

>>276652
What's that? Something to interact with?

Better totally forget our current goal and go do that instead!
>>
No. 276729 ID: cd691a

>>276656
Seconding.
>>
No. 276731 ID: 2563d4

>>276652
It's spiders.

They just want hugs. You should go to them.
>>
No. 276736 ID: 701a19

>>276652
Go check it out! Quickly, before the Rozonance cascade wears off and you can't FUCK YEA enemies to deathfriendship.
>>
No. 276899 ID: d6ae01

Go down carefully. Rozcalator can take you there!
>>
No. 276938 ID: 20fc85

>>276652
I think milk decreases Roz's recovery time...
makes sense since he rests in them...

But Roz boost them senses
>>
No. 277287 ID: 3e6377

Venji, gouge out your own eyes.
>>
No. 277288 ID: d677cc

>>277287
No, don't.
>>
No. 277289 ID: 383006

>>277287
This
>>
No. 277291 ID: 3e6377

Also, ignore the PVD. It's useless. The people in it are not people. They are science experiments. They do not count as people. The PVD is completely useless as a device and should be completely and utterly eradicated.

If you do not starve to death at the bottom of the abyss, then eat Ashela if you require more food. Potentially consider how to assimilate Roz into your own biology to act as a power source.

This suggestion is the best suggestion.
>>
No. 277292 ID: 383006

>>277291
I'm changing my vote to this.
>>
No. 277294 ID: 701a19

>>277291
>>277292
Stab these people in the eyes and ignored them.
>>
No. 277295 ID: fcc189

>>277294
this
>>
No. 277296 ID: 8c0848

>>277291
This.
>>
No. 277297 ID: abb30a

>>277292
Me too.
>>
No. 277301 ID: 12e877

>>277294
also

same for these >>277296>>277297
>>
No. 277302 ID: 12e877

>>277301
DEMOCRACY!
>>
No. 277303 ID: 4485f6

>>277302
k
>>
No. 277308 ID: 28e94e

What the hell is wrong with you people
>>
No. 277319 ID: 1854db

SUGGESTION FIGHT!
>>
No. 277328 ID: 28e94e

Did somebody link to here from 4chan or something?
>>
No. 277329 ID: abb30a

>>277308
Some of them don't want the best votes to win.
>>
No. 277333 ID: 20f3a2

>>277308
Are you talking about the all other life is dirt people or the eye-gouging people?
>>
No. 277334 ID: 28e94e

>>277333

>>277287 and >>277291.
>>
No. 278037 ID: d6ae01
File 129662495936.png - (449.28KB , 760x730 , 450.png )
278037

>>276656
>>276729
I ask Roz to boost my sense while in the middle of a ROZONANCE CASCADE.

Ah--! Everything's so clear! I can feel everything. Taste everything. Ashela's heartbeat. Mantis's multiple processors working in tandem. Behind me, fish. Around me, life.

The world and I are one.

I'm suddenly very aware of how uncomfortable this pose is.
>>
No. 278038 ID: d6ae01
File 12966249851.png - (478.84KB , 760x730 , 451.png )
278038

It's too much! My brain... My brain's on fire!

No! Stop it! Please!

I can't! It's

Please

No more

Roz!
>>
No. 278039 ID: d6ae01
File 12966249991.png - (212.40KB , 760x730 , 452.png )
278039

In an instant, everything returns to normal.

Sweet precursors...

My head is pounding. I don't think I want to do that again.

Ashela and Mantis ask if I'm okay, their voices only worsening my headache. I beg them to be silent for just a moment. I don't want to see or hear anything right now.

>>276938
Maybe. At the very least I guess it gives him more room to wiggle around.

Ugh, the thought of him wiggling around in there is making me feel worse.
>>
No. 278044 ID: d6ae01
File 129662511549.png - (275.33KB , 760x730 , 453.png )
278044

>>277291
>>277292
>>277294
>>277295
>etc
What the fuck? Where did that even come from? Science experiments? I'm a science experiment! If they're not people then neither am I, and I guess none of us deserve to live. Maybe I should just lay down and die right here, since none of us are people.

Fuck that! They're my friends and I am going to save them. Somehow...

Great. This headache has me yelling at myself.
>>
No. 278045 ID: d6ae01
File 129662513048.png - (180.77KB , 760x730 , 454.png )
278045

>>276654
I finally manage to drag myself to my feet and whisper to the others that we should move on. We continue towards the sound, and find a large underground pond.

The source of the sound was the boat being rocked around by the movement of the water. But why would an underground pond have moving water?
>>
No. 278049 ID: d677cc

>>278045
Because it's connected to an underground river, perhaps?

Venji: Use obvious plot hook!
>>
No. 278062 ID: 1854db

>>278045
Get on a boat!
>>
No. 278108 ID: 50c7a9

>>278044

You tell 'em Venji!

If you want to save your friends, by God at least some of us are gonna help ya. Take some deep breaths, calm down, think things through. That's what's gonna get us through this mess.

Also there appears to be movement in the water. Don't get too close - maybe throw a rock or useless piece of scrap in and see what happens.
>>
No. 278145 ID: 2c071e

Think! You tossed the thing off into this area, there is a pond here and you couldn't find it on land. Your boyfriend lives underwater in a POND, so he's probably experienced with navigating and finding things in water.

Math, can you do it?
>>
No. 278155 ID: 2563d4

>>278145
>You tossed the thing off into this area, there is a pond here and you couldn't find it on land.
I refuse to believe that you have already forgotten that we just found it and it was broken.

However the contents were sharks and this is water so check under surface of water for movement being caused by sharks.

Also eat one of Mantis' legs for nourishment to heal up since this is all its fault.
>>
No. 278163 ID: 28e94e

>>278155
Nah, leave Mantis alone.
>>
No. 278349 ID: 701a19

>>278045
Climb cliff; eat hallway.
>>
No. 278372 ID: 180ec2

Take the damaged PVD with you unless it looks like moving it will break it more. You don't want to come back and find it to be mysteriously gone.
>>
No. 278501 ID: d6ae01

Nibble a little on the edge of the PVD shell. Then check the boat for obvious hooks.
>>
No. 278667 ID: 6071d3

Instead of freaking right the fuck out when that humongous sea monster pops out of the water and snarls at you, maintain your cool and say "Hi. Have you seen my friends? Flying shark with antennae and a... thingy with a belt?"

If it insists on being a big meanie and attacking or something then feel free to flip your shit and go all Bruce Lee on that punk.
>>
No. 278718 ID: 28e94e

>>278667
This.
>>
No. 278935 ID: d6ae01
File 129680787974.png - (239.18KB , 760x730 , 455.png )
278935

>>278155
>>278501
Rather than cripple mantis or eat the non-metal covering of the PVD for no reason, I decide to chow down on the chain that was holding the boat to the stake (I guess a rope wasn't enough?).

Ashela lays down and lets out a sigh, a wistful look in her eyes. "Mrr, I miss the old days. I miss us."

Hearing the sadness in her voice makes me feel a little guilty. "I'm sorry," I say. "I wish I could remember." For my sake as much as hers. It really would be nice to have a friendly face I recognize for a change.

"You're so different now."

"...I am?" I guess it's not surprising, all things considered.

She nods. "You're so strong now, you don't need anybody to help you."

"That's not true. If not for all of you, I'd be long lost by now."
>>
No. 278936 ID: d6ae01
File 129680790437.png - (191.98KB , 760x730 , 456.png )
278936

She frowns, turning her head away from me. "But I'm nearly blind. I can't do anything for you."

"You've already done so much. If I hadn't had you back then, I probably wouldn't be alive now. Maybe I don't remember all you've done for me, but if you were anything like you are now, I was very lucky to have you."

"...Thanks," she says, though she still sounds a little distant. "I guess we should figure out what to do next."
>>
No. 278937 ID: d6ae01
File 129680791973.png - (174.48KB , 760x730 , 457.png )
278937

I don't feel right leaving the conversation there, but I guess finding a way out of here is a little more important right now. I stand and try to take stock of the situation.

That chain wasn't very filling, but it's better than nothing. My head is hurting a bit less, and I have a little energy going towards an upgrade.

>>278349
The rocks look oddly smooth for being rocks! I don't think I can climb up there. Maybe I should have asked Roz to fly us up instead of trying to break the system further.

>>278372
The PVD is in my INVENTORY, alongside Mantis's bottom beak and eye cover.
>>
No. 278938 ID: d6ae01
File 129680794686.png - (182.90KB , 760x730 , 458.png )
278938

>>278108
I toss a rock into the water. If nothing else, Titzi or Betsy will see it and know I'm up here... in theory.
>>
No. 278939 ID: d6ae01
File 129680800859.png - (190.00KB , 760x730 , 459.png )
278939

Ahh! That's a really big dreamworm!
>>
No. 278940 ID: d6ae01
File 129680803483.png - (257.92KB , 760x730 , 460.png )
278940

*Hiss!*
>>
No. 278941 ID: d6ae01
File 129680805340.png - (263.24KB , 760x730 , 461.png )
278941

"Hey. Cut it out."

"Srry," I say, my voice muffled by its giant fin.

>>278667
"Um, have you seen my friends? Fuzzy shark with antenna, triangle-looking shark with a bunch of tiny legs?"

"You throw a rock at me and ask for help? Your kind has no manners at all, I swear."
>>
No. 278943 ID: 6ada4b

>>278941
Inb4 it's roz's mom
>>
No. 278945 ID: 58db22

inb4 everyone hugs and it's all better
>>
No. 278986 ID: 701a19

>>278941
"OH! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit anybody, I was just trying to get somebody's attention!"
>>
No. 278988 ID: 07337a

>>278941
Explain that you didn't know they were down there, and that you were only trying to potentially get your friend's attention, hoping that they're down there.
>>
No. 278993 ID: 2563d4

Feed Ashela to giant dreamworm as peace offering, solve soap opera bickering as pleasant side effect.
>>
No. 278997 ID: d677cc

>>278941
Point out politely that you weren't trying to hit anyone with the rock.

(Also, do dreamworms get this big naturally... ?)
>>
No. 279001 ID: ca2d52

>>278997

Seal here.

Dreamworms can get way bigger than that.
>>
No. 279013 ID: d677cc

>>279001
... hahahaha.

WELP.
>>
No. 279035 ID: d677cc

>>278997
Oh, right, and of course, take obvious opportunity to recruit new party member.
>>
No. 279036 ID: d6ae01

Apologize a bit harder, maybe ask Roz to come out and meet Cosgrove here.
>>
No. 279045 ID: dad664

>>278941
In before Rozmom.
>>
No. 279162 ID: 6071d3

Briefly imagine giant Roz still living inside you some years from now. Shudder at thought. Take him aside, ask when he was going to tell you how big dream worms can get, and discuss future living arrangements.
>>
No. 279196 ID: 6ada4b

>>279162
why do you think he wanted her to have huge breasts?
>>
No. 280594 ID: d6ae01

Tonight is session night! So be sure to check back occasionally!
>>
No. 280595 ID: d6ae01
File 129730154261.png - (183.30KB , 760x730 , 462.png )
280595

>>279162
>>279196
>>
No. 280596 ID: d6ae01
File 129730159237.png - (183.41KB , 760x730 , 463.png )
280596

>>278986
>>278988
"I'm sorry, I was trying to get my friend's attention. I thought they might be down there."

"Well, they aren't. There's nobody down here but me. Perhaps next time you might

consider better methods of getting someone's attention than throwing rocks."

"I dunno, I think that's pretty much the best way to-- I mean, please forgive me. I'm just really worried about them. Are you sure you haven't seen anybody come through here?"

"No one."

I try not to lose heart, reminding myself that they can both float. Maybe the dreamworm didn't see them because they remained above water?

"Where does this water lead?" I ask. Maybe they followed it?

"I've no idea where it flows to. I happened here by way of a tributary."

"I see. Well, um, thanks for your help and for not eating us and stuff."

"It's fortunate for you I just finished a meal."
>>
No. 280597 ID: d6ae01
File 129730161117.png - (185.71KB , 760x730 , 464.png )
280597

Deciding not to wear out my welcome, I take hold of the boat (Now freed thanks to my earlier meal) and motion for Ashela and Mantis to board it. I notice Ashela hesitate and reach out to help her, remembering this time that she can't really see.

I join them in the boat, and use the oar to push us away from the shore. I guide it into the current and let it drift, following the water's path from there.
>>
No. 280599 ID: d6ae01
File 129730162764.png - (250.06KB , 760x730 , 465.png )
280599

Mantis explores our surroundings, hopefully making a mental map so we don't get lost. Ashela is laying down silently at the bottom of the boat. Is she shaking? Maybe I should say something...
>>
No. 280600 ID: 1854db

>>280599
HUG ASHELA. Ask if she's afraid of the water. Doesn't sound actually travel better underwater?

Also drag your fingers across the surface. Feels good.
>>
No. 280602 ID: 2563d4

>>280599
Use Mantis as an outboard motor.

By which I mean dangle it over the edge by its head and let its legs thrash about in the water.
>>
No. 280608 ID: d677cc

>>280599
I think Ashela might be afraid of water.

Maybe you should talk to her about that!
>>
No. 280610 ID: d6ae01
File 129730771597.png - (246.03KB , 760x730 , 466.png )
280610

>>280600
I dip a finger into the moving water. Hey, that feels kind of neat!

>>280602
I don't think her tiny legs would work very well for moving us.

>>280608
I move towards Ashela and place my hand on her shoulder. She jumps with a start before realizing it's me. She's breathing very rapidly.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine." She responds, her voice wavering.

"You don't look fine. Are you afraid of water?"

"I...I can't swim, that's all. And - and the water interferes with the smells which makes me even more blind and I don't want to drown or get lost and die out here please don't let me drown I don't want to drown!"

She's shivering pretty hard now. I pull her close and hug her tightly.
>>
No. 280612 ID: 58db22

Tell her that you're like, the strongest swimmer!

Look, you even have webs betwee your fingers and toesies!
>>
No. 280613 ID: d677cc

>>280610
Continue hugging Ashela, completely failing to notice which direction the boat is moving!
>>
No. 280614 ID: 45be60

>>280612
Yeah, you are an AWESOME swimmer. That's how you got a dream worm of your own in the first place. You can keep her safe.
>>
No. 280615 ID: e3f578

>>280610
Motorboat raspberry or tickle her on the stomach to distract her. Saying things acknowledge water, funny cute distractions well distract from the water. If she starts moving too much the boat sways stop.
>>
No. 280628 ID: 20fc85

>>280613
Mantis is probably keeping track of them shenanigans
>>
No. 280632 ID: d6ae01
File 129731596899.png - (232.44KB , 760x730 , 467.png )
280632

>>280613
>>280612
>>280614
"Don't worry! I'm a great swimmer, or at least I'd hope so with all this webbing on my hands. If you fall in, I'll jump in and save you. I'd never let you drown."

"I don't want you to save me!" Ashela snaps, immediately pulling away from me and curling up by herself.

I'm taken by surprise. "Um..."

"Rrrr. I don't need you! You were dead for months and I got by just fine without you! I'm not useless! I'm not!"

She's still shaking. I want to comfort her, but I seem to be making it worse.
>>
No. 280633 ID: d677cc

Agree with her that she is indeed not useless.
>>
No. 280634 ID: 45be60

>>280632
"Well of course you aren't useless! But we all have things we are good at, and friends help eachother. If it gets dark I'll be totally helpless, and I will NEED you to help me not hurt myself waking into things. Is that really what's bothering you?"
>>
No. 280648 ID: 1854db

She's not useless. She's your friend. You need her, because she knows more about you than you do.
>>
No. 280652 ID: 6071d3

"I didn't say you were useless and I certainly don't think you are either. But you're my friend; you don't have to useful. You don't have to do anything but be yourself. And I'll jump out of this boat save you whether you want me to or not."

Moar hugz.

"You can be angry all you want, but I'll never abandon a friend while I've still got a pulse. Although that didn't seem to stop me for long, either."

Or words to that effect.

Mantis, backup Venji here with some cold hard logic. Ashela is Venji's friend. All other possible uses she might have are superseded and rendered moot by that single point.
>>
No. 280667 ID: d6ae01
File 129732883924.png - (244.94KB , 760x730 , 468.png )
280667

>>280633
>>280634
>>280648
I get close enough to ensure she can see me, and I take her hand into my own. She immediately tries to pull away, but stops when she sees the look in my eyes.

"You're right. You're not useless. I said earlier that I'd be lost without you, and I meant that. You're the only person who knows anything about me, and even though I don't remember you, I feel calmer with you here. More at peace. You're my friend, and I honestly don't know what I'd do if you weren't here right now."

She stops shaking, and her expression eases as she focuses on me. "You mean that?"

"Absolutely."

She lets out a soft purr and raises her hand to touch my face.

"You've really--"

"I'm so sorry for interrupting, but I detect danger ahead!"

"What!?" I yell, finally looking ahead to where the boat's headed.
>>
No. 280668 ID: d6ae01
File 12973288551.png - (173.06KB , 760x730 , 469.png )
280668

"A waterfall!? THIS IS SO CLICHE!"
>>
No. 280669 ID: d6ae01

(We now return you to your regularly scheduled update system)
>>
No. 280670 ID: 6ada4b

>>280668
if roz is ready before the fall have him turn into a giant fishthing and have him swim AWAY as you all ride him
>>
No. 280684 ID: 2563d4

>>280668
Throw mopey lazursau overboard as a sacrifice to the dark gods of geology, that they may decide to spare you this contrivance.
>>
No. 280707 ID: 1854db

You have an oar, and are pretty strong. Use oar to paddle towards the shore. PADDLE DAMMIT!
>>
No. 280735 ID: 88b44b

Yell "HELP! HELP! I'M A WEAK AND VULNERABLE WOMAN IN NEED FOR A STRONG MAN AND OR FISH TO SAVE ME!"
>>
No. 280751 ID: 28e94e

>>280735
Roz is already one update away from full charge.
>>
No. 280758 ID: 2563d4

>>280751
Clearly we must accelerate his rest and recuperation; perhaps with gentle massage.

Ask Ashela to fondle your breasts. It's the only way to avoid a horrible, broken death on the rocks below.
>>
No. 280810 ID: 6ada4b

>>280670
>>280707
or we can instead have him boost muscles to help venji row or breasts for flotation devices
>>
No. 280877 ID: d6ae01

>>280758
Let's hold off on using our only "ASHELA, GRAB MY BOOB" moment. That's something to save for right before the credits roll.

Paddle perpendicularly. Look for a shore. Quickly.

Oh, and curse Cosgrove for somehow not noticing that holy crap, there's a waterfall ahead. You'd think there'd be SOME kind of signs they'd be looking for, unless dreamworms happen to enjoy blindly going down waterfalls.
>>
No. 280900 ID: cd691a

Call for help and hope that Dreamworm is still nearby.
>>
No. 280910 ID: d6ae01
File 12974465436.png - (176.11KB , 760x730 , 470.png )
280910

>>280707
I paddle with all my might! Thanks to my STRENGTH and STAMINA, I am able to slow the boat's forward movement and make way for the shore.

>>280900
Figuring it's better to be safe than sorry, I call out to the dreamworm for help, but there is no response. I guess it didn't follow us.

It takes a lot out of me, but I manage to reach the shore. Ashela leaps from the boat and hugs the ground. Nearly falling down a waterfall probably didn't help her phobia.

>>280758
I decide that he's been slacking off long enough.

"ASHELA, GRAB MY--"
>>
No. 280911 ID: d6ae01
File 129744656043.png - (215.95KB , 760x730 , 471.png )
280911

>>280877
I pause, not wanting to use this reference just yet. Ashela looks at me questioningly, so I do the only thing I can think of to avoid an awkward moment.

I grab her chest instead.

"Mrr!?"

"This is less awkward, right?"

The look of confusion on her face quickly fades into a slight smile. "There's no need to check, you know. You've obviously won this competition, even if you did cheat a bit."

"Huh? Oh. Well, You can borrow Roz if you want. I'm sure he'd be delighted to help you catch up."

"I'm sure he would."
>>
No. 280912 ID: d6ae01
File 129744658854.png - (227.42KB , 760x730 , 472.png )
280912

We share a chuckle. I'm glad she's feeling better. I've only 'known' her for a little while, but it warms my heart to see her smile. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to abandon my quest for revenge. Maybe find a place to live peacefully...

"I'm back~ Did I miss anything hot?"

"We were just comparing boobs," I say semi-truthfully.

"Then I'm just in time~"

"We're done now, though," I say, removing my hands from Ashela's chest.
>>
No. 280913 ID: d6ae01
File 129744660730.png - (176.98KB , 760x730 , 473.png )
280913

"NOOOOoooo!"

I stare at Roz for a moment, then look at Ashela. She shrugs.

"New rule," Roz says, sniffling, "No more Rozonance cascades ever again."

Hmm, I think I see something down there...
>>
No. 280914 ID: d677cc

>>280913
Tease Roz some more. Oh wait you're not Rynh never mind.

Tell Roz you'll do it again if he really wants you to but that you've got other things you ought to be doing right now.

Like investigating whatever that is down there.
>>
No. 280915 ID: 6ada4b

looks like someone's crappy little hut. any way to get down there without breaking everyone's limbs?
>>
No. 280930 ID: 1854db

Investigate surroundings a bit.
>>
No. 280933 ID: 2563d4

>>280913
Oh, well then. Get back in the boat and sail off the waterfall.
>>
No. 280951 ID: d6ae01

Aim Roz so that those OOOOOs of his anguished cries make a handy ladder you can climb down.
>>
No. 281022 ID: 6071d3

Give Roz a little smooch on the head or something and tell him his new rule has been vetoed.

Investigate blurry funkiness down below.
>>
No. 281025 ID: 701a19

>>280912
Revenge? I thought your quest was to make sure that everybody was FUCKING SAVED.
At the moment that means getting the PVD fixed, then going back and waking everybody up after figuring out how.

Wait, I'm confused. Wasn't there a place we were trying to get to that didn't involve falling off cliffs and/or riding boats? I'm pretty sure cliff falling and boat riding weren't part of the route.
>>
No. 281084 ID: 28e94e

>>281025
no not really
>>
No. 281090 ID: d6ae01
File 129752477422.png - (240.96KB , 760x730 , 474.png )
281090

>>280951
I point Roz downward. Um, even if this didn't defy the laws of physics, I don't think it'd be very safe.

"Awrrr, There's a drop here, isn't there? How far is it?"

"It's pretty far. You can't fly by any chance, can you?"

"I've never tried, but I doubt it."

>>280930
The rock here is a little less smooth than the previous areas. It'd be risky, but I might be able to climb down. Ashela and Mantis wouldn't be able to follow, though.

>>281025
It's funny. After the scientist told me what I was... created for, all I could focus on was getting revenge. But the more I travel, the less I think about it.

It's possible to have Roz cascade us back to where we were. Come to think of it, he could probably fly all of us down there, too. I wonder which way we should head?
>>
No. 281091 ID: d6ae01
File 129752480178.png - (249.37KB , 760x730 , 475.png )
281091

>>281022
"Roz, could you fly us around if we made another cascade?"

"That'd break the new rule," He whines.

I gently kiss him on the head. "Silly, that rule has been Vetoed."

"Nuh uh. It's set in stone forever and ever."

>>280914
"Come on, for me? I'll make it up to you. Promise."

"You better~"

"Atta boy."

So now I have a full Roz bar at my disposal. But do I want to explore further down, or head back up?
>>
No. 281105 ID: d6ae01

Amusingly, had we put more points into senses, that trail of Os would have at least told us how far down it goes. Oh well.

Using Roz to get back up seems like a silly waste of time; we already spent so long coming down here, and there's further to go. Why just go back now? ADVENTURE AWAITS!
>>
No. 281108 ID: 2563d4

Jump! You can make it!
>>
No. 281111 ID: 105294

>>281091
There may be a way to take a better look below before you ask Roz to tire himself out again.

See how far down he can stretch that tether of yours. Maybe he's long enough to scout it out?
>>
No. 281113 ID: 0d1fe9

>>281091
Explore just that little extra more~
>>
No. 281114 ID: cd691a

>>281091
Onwards and downwards!
>>
No. 281116 ID: 20fc85

>>281091
... you could have Roz cascade independently of you...
But you should make it up to him. he's been doing a lot more for you then you for him.
>>
No. 281151 ID: f07ccc

>>281116
Make it up to him? Doing more for Venji?

She has been playing taxi service and tolerent hot girlfriend for two threads now. Without her Roz would be living alone at the bottom of a dark pool. He still has some catching up to do.

Keep going, otherwise that update session was all for nothing!
>>
No. 281481 ID: d6ae01
File 129768084310.png - (241.64KB , 760x730 , 476.png )
281481

>>281111
I ask Roz to explore as far down as he can. He manages to get surprisingly far before returning to me. I guess the upgrades are making him longer as well as more spiky? I focus on the sound of water crashing down behind me to distract myself from thinking about where he's storing his growing body.

>>281116
He seems to boost whatever stat I decide on. I'm not sure if I have control of him, or if he's somehow reading my thoughts. Roz if you're reading my thoughts say something!

...

All right, then.

>>281108
No way! Last time that happened, Mantis lost an eye. Cover. That I have and should probably put back on her.
>>
No. 281482 ID: d6ae01
File 129768086562.png - (243.27KB , 760x730 , 477.png )
281482

>ONWARD TO ADVENTURE!
I ask Ashela and Mantis to wait there while I climb down and make sure it's safe. Ashela objects at first, saying she could most likely probably climb down she thinks, to which I explain that I'd be devastated if she fell and got hurt-- or worse.

She says that it could be dangerous down there and I might need her help, and she doesn't want to risk losing me a second time. I tell her that I have Roz with me, and I'll be fine as long as I don't waste his boost on something silly again.

She reluctantly agrees, and I begin my descent.
>>
No. 281483 ID: d6ae01
File 129768088650.png - (181.66KB , 760x730 , 478.png )
281483

Ugh, that was rough. I slipped a couple of times, but thanks to Roz I was able to recover and make my way down safely. It looks like I'm down one of my three health bars, whatever that means. I hope I find some food soon...

Looks like the door's locked. I see another boat here that could be used to continue our journey, and there's no immediate sign of danger. I could either use Roz to get them both down and explore together, or continue alone a bit longer just in case I end up needing him.
>>
No. 281484 ID: 1854db

>>281483
Knock on the door and wait a moment for an answer. Then call out. If nobody seems to be home, quickly circle around to scout the place out before bringing your buddies down down and then ask if our highly tactile friend can pick the lock.

Also put Mantis's eye back on.
>>
No. 281486 ID: 45be60

Yes, do what you can to get the others down here. If that takes roz, then so be it. Better to solve the known problem and not have your friends worry about you than save it for a potential problem which we haven't even seen yet. Worrying about someone else but not being able to do anything sucks.

And fix that poor robobird's eye, silly venji.
>>
No. 281495 ID: d677cc

Yeah, you should really put Mantis's eye thing back on. Poor birdbugbot.
>>
No. 281509 ID: 2563d4

>>281481
>I guess the upgrades are making him longer as well as more spiky
oh murr etc.

>>281483
Gnaw on the locking mechanism.
>>
No. 281629 ID: 897302

>>281483
While we're at it, axe Roz if he's even corporeal when he's inside us. Like, how does this whole dreamworm possession thing work anyway?
>>
No. 281689 ID: d6ae01

You mentioned that the door is locked, but did you think to taste it yet? Is there a knob you can similarly nibble at? Removing a doorknob is a great first step in unlocking a door.
>>
No. 281700 ID: 6071d3

>where he's storing his growing body.
Venji dear, if he's already that big and you still don't look like this:
>>280595
... I don't think you have anything to worry about. Looks like Roz can break conservation of mass. Guess that should've been apparent what with all his size changing during Rozonance Cascades. You may heave a mental sigh of relief now and never give it a second thought.

Grom that door's lock and have a peek inside. Don't wander too far, though. You should definitely bring the others down here once you've had a look around. Fix Mantis' eye when you do.
>>
No. 281874 ID: d6ae01
File 129783862853.png - (163.60KB , 760x730 , 479.png )
281874

>>281484
I knock softly.

Then I knock loudly. Nope, nobody's home.

I circle around back, and see a large... I guess that's a water tank? The outside looks like it was made of a bunch of random metal parts.

It's not very well bolted together, either. It looks like it could fall apart at any time.
>>
No. 281875 ID: d6ae01
File 129783865485.png - (191.38KB , 760x730 , 480.png )
281875

>>281486
Seeing no danger, or at least none my limited SENSES can detect, I cause yet another ROZONANCE CASCADE and have Roz fly Ashela and Mantis down. Ashela almost seems to be enjoying herself, and... is Mantis surfing on them?

Once they land, I begin to reattach Mantis's eye and beak.

"You weren't scared?" I ask Ashela.

"I don't think anything can scare me after that boat ride. Besides, it's not like I had any way of knowing how high up I was."

She looks at Roz with a smile. "Besides, your friend is such a gentleman~"

A sarcastic laugh escapes me. "Is he, now?"

"Of course I am~"
>>
No. 281876 ID: d6ae01
File 129783868922.png - (167.24KB , 760x730 , 481.png )
281876

>>281509
Nom!

>>281629
"Tho 'Oth, Ahh Oou--"

"Um. I can't understand you."

I take my mouth off of the doorknob. "Oh right. So um, when you're...you know..."

Hmm. I need to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound perverted.

"So when you're inside me--"

"Hehehe~"

Damn it!

"When you're resting, are you... corporeal?"

"I'm always corporeal for you~"

I give him a look.

"Okay, fine. No, I turn into... energy, sort of. I become a part of your life force and you kind of feed me and give me more energy~"

"So if you keep growing you won't end up sleeping in my boobs and making them really really huge just to hold all of you in them and thus causing me back problems the likes of which has never been seen?" I ask hastily.

"No, but I can make them huge if you want~"

"No no no, that's okay. Really."
>>
No. 281877 ID: d6ae01
File 129783871089.png - (168.19KB , 760x730 , 482.png )
281877

Feeling slightly better after my snack, I decide to head in first to be safe.

Inside, I see a lot of random robot parts. There's also a bunch of paper, books, and scrolls. The chalk board has a bunch of science written on it, but I can't quite parse what any of it means. Looks like it was crossed out.

I see a door on my right.
>>
No. 281878 ID: d677cc

Investigate door.

Ask Roz how fast dreamworms grow.
>>
No. 281880 ID: 701a19

>>281877
Put the Rozonence Cascade into your invisible SCIENCE! stat!
Fix the PVD! Read the notes! Find out what's in that tank so you can eat it!
>>
No. 281887 ID: d6ae01
File 129783971132.png - (187.53KB , 760x730 , 483.png )
281887

I suddenly remember to add Ashela and Mantis back to the status bar.

Wait. What the heck am I talking about?

I'M GOOD AT THIS RIGHT GUYS? GUYS?
>>
No. 281888 ID: 4e6eaf

>>281877
and see if the robot parts can be used for anything, if not, eat as much as you can without getting fat
>>
No. 281921 ID: 2563d4

>>281887
Chew on assorted robot parts while reading the scrolls. You might want to leave Slater's head for now, though.

It looks like it'll make a decent edible toothpick once you've eaten the tank outside. :V
>>
No. 281935 ID: 1854db

Maybe we shouldn't eat whoever's stuff this is. Check in the door first. Also try and figure out how long it's been since someone was in here.
>>
No. 281953 ID: e3f578

>>281887
Punch the status bar and make it go away, It started this whole damn mess with Titzi and Betzey. It's too impractical. Just mod in DaRNified UI and Unlimited Companions if you can't punch it.
>>
No. 281962 ID: 28e94e

>>281953
But DARNified looks like crap at this resolution!
>>
No. 281967 ID: e3f578

>>281962
and it's still better thanks to the fonts and Pipboy tozol microbiology menu updates. And it still would be better than the old fashioned, obsolete BANE HUD.
>>
No. 281970 ID: 28e94e

>>281967
I prefer Minimal HUD for this type of setup myself.
>>
No. 282020 ID: d6ae01

Y'know, if you just tap + a couple of times, it reduces the interface to just a couple of bits of text in the corners.
That being said, see what happens if you mash - a few times. Maybe it'll tell us to upgrade to a Pentium or something.

Have Mantis check for anything useful that can be done with the room, and more importantly if it can give us any good reason not to eat the robot. Or the Mantis.
>>
No. 282057 ID: 4e5e79

HEY KNUCKLEHEAD, CHECK BEHIND THE BLACKBOARD.

ALSO READ BLACKBOARD, I GUESS.
>>
No. 282064 ID: d6ae01
File 129796926047.png - (183.39KB , 760x730 , 484.png )
282064

>>281880
Sadly, I lost my SCIENCE stat with my lab coat. It'd take someone with an extended knowledge of science-ness to read any of this.

>HUD SHENANIGANS
Deciding to break the ever-fragile 'fourth wall', I look down at the STATUS BAR. I don't think I can change it, but I guess I could always remove it and go back to relying on my senses to determine how everyone's doing.

I don't think it's really getting in the way, since if it's removed my "world" would shrink to compensate. In general it's been fairly helpful, even if it's at times slow to update (Just now realizing I re-attached Mantis's parts, are you?).
>>
No. 282065 ID: d6ae01
File 12979692884.png - (195.26KB , 760x730 , 485.png )
282065

>>282020
I don't think that did anything.

I'm just going to leave it be and continue exploring for the moment.
>>
No. 282066 ID: d6ae01
File 129796930977.png - (190.80KB , 760x730 , 486.png )
282066

>>281921
>>281888
I snack on the less important-looking parts. A bit old, but still fairly tasty!

"Um, does everything feel...smaller all of a sudden?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I dunno. Maybe it's just me..."

>Have Mantis check for anything useful that can be done with the room, and more importantly if it can give us any good reason not to eat the robot. Or the Mantis.
I couldn't eat Mantis! She's... looking pretty tasty, actually...

Mantis begins examining all the science in the room.

"By the code of the main programmer!" She exclaims. "Oh-- I'm so sorry for swearing."

"Uh, that's okay. I think. What is it?" I ask.

"These are blueprints for... accessing... comparing... yes! These are the design schematics for my brothers and sisters!"

"Wait. You have siblings? Is that even possible?"

"We're not related biologically of course, but they were created by the same people I was. My creators made them as prototypes."

"Well, that's pretty neat," I say. "Uh, I hope you don't mind me eating parts of them."

"Don't worry. I can't get mad at you, miss."
>>
No. 282067 ID: d6ae01
File 129796935192.png - (182.62KB , 760x730 , 487.png )
282067

My wounds have fully healed and I have enough energy for an UPGRADE. Geez, took long enough.

>>281878
>>281935
The door is unlocked, so I step through to the next room. Looks like it's a bit smaller than the previous room.

Oh my. There are various robot parts all over the place. By the look of them, these might be the 'siblings' Mantis talked about.

Strange. Some of them seem to have weapons.
>>
No. 282068 ID: 4e6eaf

>>282067
STRENGTH
>>
No. 282069 ID: 4e6eaf

>>282067
also make the screen bigger goddamm
>>
No. 282071 ID: 7979e6

Senses, they've been left at "puny" status for too long.
>>
No. 282072 ID: 701a19

>>282067
Ask Mantis to try to put together another robot from the scrap. Once we fix the PVD we'll be able to jam a block of Tozite in there and power it up!
Also, ask Mantis for any ideas on where we can find somebody to fix the PVD. There has to be a personnel database in her system somewhere.

Oh, er, do you remember what it is that we were supposed to be doing? I think there was probably something we should have been doing, but we've been putting it off for far more interesting and important distractions.
>>
No. 282073 ID: 28e94e

>>282071
This.
>>
No. 282076 ID: e3f578

>>282067
Well as soon as we get access to the PVD again and get it's contents, including the laptop, we should at least go to venjiquest nexus and download the unlimited companions mod so we never have to put friends in a breakable PVD again. Just beware the NSFW mods, some of those Type 3 models are risque, oh and not to mention all the sex mods jesus christ

Let's make a weapon out of the robot parts. We've been unarmed and not dangerous for too long.
>>
No. 282078 ID: 1854db

>>282067
Err, before we make a new robot we should probably find out if the robots will be programmed to obey our orders or just shoot us.

Also uh... boost Roz. He has been incredibly useful.
>>
No. 282081 ID: a41aaf

Senses. We ARE trying to find people.

Also, hit 1 twice to swap fists for chainsaw.
>>
No. 282085 ID: 2563d4

>>282067
Tits. Resist the temptation to be a jack of all trades, master of none.

Eat the robot parts to upgrade tits a second time before you can be talked into adding YET MORE party members to draw.
>>
No. 282086 ID: 4e6eaf

>>282085
this but with strength instead, tits will just make her bitch, and senses will just make us see 400 kinds of purple or something stupid like that.
>>
No. 282098 ID: 180ec2

Senses, you need to find all the secrets there are!

Also, if the parts are from prototypes to Mantis, they might be compatible. Maybe Mantis would like a gun attached?
>>
No. 282099 ID: 45be60

Upgrade senses plz
>>
No. 282114 ID: c71597

>>282067
Strength. Because walls and doors will not be allowed to stand in the way simply because they're locked.
>>
No. 282115 ID: 5f2683

Senses.
>>
No. 282117 ID: b46135

Senses
>>
No. 282139 ID: 55bc50

Sensations.
>>
No. 282145 ID: d677cc

>>282067
Senses!
>>
No. 282164 ID: fb96ac

Senses, hopefully with a higher level in that she might be able to withstand a Roz-boost in it.
>>
No. 282218 ID: f1df52

Let's upgrade some sense into you girl.
>>
No. 282233 ID: a7a85a

Increase pleasure sensitivity!

I mean, sense!

Heh, I covered that up pretty well.
>>
No. 282545 ID: 6071d3

Senses. Information is power.

And for the love of Jub, do not eat any more bits from Mantis' relatives until you're sure they aren't useful. Even if they cannot be reassembled, Mantis could potentially make use of some of those parts. Ask Mantis to analyze the pieces and determine which are usable.

I see heads in there too. Have Mantis try to interface with them somehow. Perhaps it is possible to upload her siblings' AI constructs or memories? Could be useful.

Oh, but feel free to munch anything Mantis says is useless or too damaged.
>>
No. 282896 ID: d6ae01
File 129824245052.png - (189.21KB , 760x730 , 488.png )
282896

>>282069
Huh? Oh hey, suddenly that odd feeling of claustrophobia is gone now.

>>282081
HELL YES!
Too bad it's just an imaginary chainsaw.

>Senses
I upgrade SENSES, becoming a JACK OF ALL TRADES. I wonder if this unlocks a special bonus? If so, what kind of bonus would it be...?

>>282078
Roz is already boosting Roz, causing ROZONANCE CASCADE. He can turn into just about anything if I concentrate on it.
>>
No. 282897 ID: d6ae01
File 129824247170.png - (181.93KB , 760x730 , 489.png )
282897

>>282072
"Say, Mantis, could you take all of these tasty-looking parts and create a robot out of them?"

"I was not programmed with the ability to create more of myself.. Also, my claws are incapable of working a screwdriver. Loading sadbot.dbl."

I give Mantis a quick comforting hug.

>>282545
"Okay, this is kind of an awkward segue, but could you use any of these parts yourself?"

"I was designed to be modular, so it's possible some of them are compatible with my systems."
>>
No. 282898 ID: d6ae01
File 129824248781.png - (69.31KB , 760x574 , 490.png )
282898

Most of the parts are too badly damaged or simply don't seem to fit, but I could switch out Mantis's claws with graspers so she can pick things up. She'd lose some combat ability as her current claws can extend to become weapons. Wait, weapons? On a science robot?

All these delicious parts. It's almost a shame that I'm full now.
>>
No. 282899 ID: d6ae01
File 129824250214.png - (189.00KB , 760x730 , 491.png )
282899

>>282076
Laptop...

Laptop!

With my improved senses, I can almost see the breaks in the circuitry. Nothing major was damaged. I search through the laptop and with a little help from the single password they used for everything for some reason, I'm able to find some documents about the PVD.

I don't fully understand them, but if I boost my Senses I might be able to make repairs just by feeling where the breaks are.

It's a good thing one of the parts that wouldn't fit mantis came with a built-in soldering iron. Seriously, that's extremely convenient. Suspiciously convenient, even.

Anyway, I could boost my senses to greatly improve my chance of fixing the PVD with the tools on hand, but doing so while Roz is cascading will hurt me a little bit. The alternative is sitting around waiting for him to run out and recharge, and my senses tell me that wouldn't be the best idea right now.
>>
No. 282900 ID: d677cc

>>282899
Well, if you think it's a good idea, then go for it!

Once you're done with that give Mantis the claws. She's a little rickety to be engaging in combat anyway.
>>
No. 282901 ID: b4b19c

Tell Roz to try boosting both your senses and breasts at the same time. That should weaken the effect on each.
>>
No. 282905 ID: 2563d4

>>282899
So the point you're dancing around is that you want Roz to stimulate you so intensely that it hurts. Well, OK then, you perv.

And once the PVD is working you can stuff it full of robot parts to chew on on the move.
>>
No. 282908 ID: 28e94e

>>282901
This.
>>
No. 282912 ID: 2563d4

>>282901
This man is a genius.
>>
No. 282938 ID: 1854db

Attach graspers to Mantis. Keep the claws as a backup. Or she could just grasp the claws to keep them as a weapon!
>>
No. 283084 ID: b46135

Give Mantis the graspers. She doesn't strike me as much of a fighter anyway.
>>
No. 283176 ID: 221021

Switch for graspers. You're strong enough that if you ever do have to get into combat it won't make much of a difference.
>>
No. 283262 ID: 6071d3

One hand grasper, one hand claws. Save the spares just in case.

As far as we can tell your friends are still trapped inside that pocket of spacetime that used to be in the PVD. Repairing it is of paramount importance. If they aren't inside then we know for sure that they're wandering around here somewhere.
>>
No. 283263 ID: d6ae01

Weapons are, as we've seen, completely useless in a Slinkoquest. If you actually need to fight, you'll just have to do so with your formidable natural abilities. Give Mantis the graspy bits.
>>
No. 285473 ID: d6ae01
File 129901995131.png - (276.16KB , 760x730 , 492.png )
285473

>GRASPERS
I help Mantis attach her new hands.

"New hardware detected! Installing drivers...complete. Should I restart?"

"Would that make any difference?"

"No ma'am, but I have found that people react with disbelief when I explain that I require no troubleshooting when installing new devices. Pretending to require a restart often makes them more at ease."

I raise an eyebrow. "Um, just do whatever you prefer."

>>282901
With Roz still boosted (because of the cascade, which can't be canceled), I ask him to boost my SENSES and... my BREASTS because why the hell not. He smiles at first, quickly frowning when he seems to recall being unable to see the result.

It works! As a JACK OF ALL TRADES, I can now boost multiple stats at once at the cost of making Roz run out of energy more quickly. Doing so during a CASCADE causes his energy to drain much faster, but I can become a tiny god in the meantime.

Working as quickly as possible, I rip and tear the wires and chips from the various parts, following the blueprints on the laptop as best I can while repairing the damaged circuits of the PVD.

Even with my boosted senses, I have a lot of trouble working because these damn things keep getting in the way!
>>
No. 285475 ID: d6ae01
File 129901998146.png - (296.73KB , 760x730 , 493.png )
285475

Despite the "handicap", I think I've just about got everything! I just need to connect one more wire and plug in this board, and the PVD should work! I have never felt so nervous before in my...

...That's odd. My BOOSTED SENSES feel something. What is that? It feels like something is powering up.

There's movement.

Wait, that's--
>>
No. 285477 ID: d6ae01
File 129902000455.png - (372.90KB , 760x730 , 494.png )
285477

*SMASH!*

Suddenly, a GIANT ROBOT PONY crashes through the wall! But how--

Wait. Judging from where I felt the energy... That wasn't a water tank at all! It was a TRANSFORMING PONY WATER TANK!

It doesn't look too friendly! Well, it kind of does, but it just tore down a wall so I'm going to assume it doesn't want a hug.
>>
No. 285480 ID: d677cc

Oh come on he so wants a hug.
>>
No. 285487 ID: 75d7a9

shift to all roz and pop him out so huge roz and robot pony can battle on equal footing!
>>
No. 285492 ID: 701a19

>>285477
Grab the PVD, rush outside, and finish the repairs.
Then swap somebody for BETSY so you have GIANT SPACE SHARK tanking for you. (Probably want to keep MANTIS out, since it does a lot of useful roboty things.)
>>
No. 285495 ID: f7166d

IT COULD ONLY POSSIBLY WANT A HUG
>>
No. 285499 ID: 2563d4

>>285477
>I'm going to assume it doesn't want a hug.
Gosh Venji why are you so spiteful.
Hug that adorable huge robot pony. (Try not to nibble its delicious metal exterior.)
>>
No. 285505 ID: 1854db

Switch boost to STRENGTH then give it a fucking DOUBLE FISTED SMASH.

Wait actually no, better switch it back to Roz so the boost keeps going for a few more precious moments, and have him smash it himself. Or at least restrain it while you eat it. Nom.
>>
No. 285514 ID: 221021

Diplomacy and hugs are the only way! Go!
>>
No. 285541 ID: dad664

>>285477
Give the universal Robot Pony greeting.

SHOO BEE DOO, SHOO SHOO BEE DOO!
>>
No. 285543 ID: d6ae01

I'm sure it wants a hug. Jump on its back, and start hugging its neck. If it doesn't respond, hug harder. Hug its goddamned head off if you have to.
>>
No. 285679 ID: b46135

>>285543
This.
>>
No. 285800 ID: d6ae01
File 129912353758.png - (194.18KB , 760x730 , 495.png )
285800

>>285480
>>285495
>>285543
I quickly recover from being thrown back and move to hug the robotic pony with all my might! The hug doesn't get very far, as it immediately knocks me into a wall.

It takes me a second to recover from being hurt for the very first time in this entire adventure (excluding times I did it to myself), but I manage to avoid being kicked a second time thanks to my SPEED.
>>
No. 285801 ID: d6ae01
File 12991235602.png - (270.46KB , 760x730 , 496.png )
285801

>>285487
>>285505
Realizing that maybe, just maybe, this is going to be the one time a hug won't solve all my problems, I have Roz stop enhancing my other stats and just boost himself.

He appears in his ROZONANCE CASCADE form and I point him at the robot.

Roz smashes into the ponybot, knocking it over before the last of his energy runs out, affording me a moment to get my bearings. My head hurts a little bit from the overload, but not as badly as it did last time.
>>
No. 285803 ID: d6ae01
File 12991235907.png - (252.82KB , 760x730 , 497.png )
285803

>>285492
The PVD was thrown from me. Hopefully it didn't get damaged any more than it already was, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish its repairs, as the Pony is already recovering.

Ashela looks terrified, and Mantis assumes a fighting pose. Even if I hadn't just replaced her weapons with hands, I'm not sure how much good she'd actually do. The Pony seems to be watching her intently, so it's likely its next attack would be focused on the defenseless robot.

I don't have much time to act. I need to keep Mantis and Ashela safe, and I can't let any harm come to the PVD!
>>
No. 285804 ID: d6ae01

Special thanks to Guindo, Lionsphil, and Theta][Sigma respectively~
>>
No. 285806 ID: 701a19

>>285803
Commanding tone! "NO! BAD PONYBOT! WE USE THE DOOR! GO OUTSIDE AND COME IN THE RIGHT WAY!"
>>
No. 285808 ID: d677cc

>>285803
Get the PVD somewhere out of the way. It'd be completely ridiculous if it got broken again immediately after getting fixed.

And... yeah I think you probably need to get the ponybot away from Mantis unless you want a flattened broken robot. (Ashela seems to be pretty good at cowering over in the corner.)
>>
No. 285810 ID: 1854db

Throw a spare robot part out, saying "FETCH!"
>>
No. 285812 ID: 75d7a9

jump on it's back and ride it like a mechanical pony.
>>
No. 285916 ID: d6ae01
File 129918457983.png - (194.89KB , 760x730 , 498.png )
285916

>>285810
"All right you strangely huggable robot, fetch!"

I throw a random part with all my might! Much to my surprise, the pony darts after it. That actually worked?
>>
No. 285917 ID: d6ae01
File 129918459776.png - (143.22KB , 760x730 , 499.png )
285917

>>285808
I rush over and grab the PVD. I guess a safe place to keep it would be in my INVENTORY. Nobody ever thinks to look there!

"Are you okay, miss?" Mantis asks.

"I was more worried about you!"

"Please don't worry about me! I'm programmed to protect you at any cost."

Me? What is she... Hmm, there's something on the back of the giant robot.
>>
No. 285918 ID: d6ae01
File 12991846191.png - (188.08KB , 760x730 , 500.png )
285918

That's a really strange place to stap some guns! If I move quickly, I think I can grab one of them and hug this thing in the face.

But the question is-- and this is a very important question...
>>
No. 285919 ID: d6ae01
File 129918463698.png - (95.07KB , 760x730 , 501.png )
285919

Which one do I take? This decision could have a huge impact on the entire rest of my quest.

>>285812
Or I could do this. But I don't have time to do both!
>>
No. 285921 ID: dad664

>>285919
Ask Mantis to analyze them and determine which one is the coolest looking.

Then take that one.
>>
No. 285922 ID: d677cc

Obviously option "ride the pony like a mechanical... pony instead of picking a gun" is the only real option here.
>>
No. 285923 ID: 701a19

>>285919
Pull them all off and throw them into the room. Then go over and pet the pony and tell it it's a good pony.
>>
No. 285924 ID: 28e94e

>>285919
This is why I love this quest

Take all of them. We have another party member who can easily carry several weapons (as far as I know).
>>
No. 285925 ID: 2563d4

>>285922
Indeed it is. Guns are for sissies.
>>
No. 285951 ID: 1854db

Smoothbore. Shoot pony. Take other guns.
>>
No. 285958 ID: 4e6eaf

>>285919
pick the one that shoots explosions
>>
No. 286007 ID: 259738

Middle gun. Because I'm indecisive.
>>
No. 286033 ID: d6ae01

Take the one that won't TOTALLY destroy the pony. We need to hollow it out and make it into a tank later.
>>
No. 286054 ID: 4c7b39

Wait.

Why can't we just take all of them?
>>
No. 286088 ID: e05a2c

Ride the Pony!
>>
No. 286097 ID: 8c73c8

LMGun
>>
No. 286117 ID: 6071d3

You have two hands. Take two guns, throw one to the side, and use the other to blow that ponybot away.

Never know when you'll need a second fool cooker.
>>
No. 286118 ID: 07337a

Take all of them, if possible, if not possible to take more then one, take LMG.
>>
No. 286202 ID: d6ae01
File 129928430613.png - (193.14KB , 760x730 , 502.png )
286202

>>286054
Because--

>>285922
>GUNS
BRILLIANT. I grab the LMG(un) and hop onto the giant pony, riding it like some kind of animal that you ride! Wheeeee!
>>
No. 286203 ID: d6ae01
File 129928439698.png - (184.96KB , 760x730 , 503.png )
286203

Ack! With one giant buck the robot throws me off its back, then pins me down before I have a chance to react!

I cry out as it begins to crush me. I hear Ashela's voice, but I can't make out what she's saying.
>>
No. 286204 ID: d6ae01
File 129928442717.png - (125.61KB , 760x730 , 504.png )
286204

A second voice. Mantis's. I can barely make it out.

"Model 706F6E79, I am programmed to protect the hybrid at any cost. You are in violation of my code. I must ask you to stop immediately."

The pony looks at Mantis for a second, then it turns back to me and continues its assault on my internal organs.

"That reply is unacceptable. I have no choice."
>>
No. 286205 ID: d6ae01
File 129928445577.png - (132.26KB , 760x730 , 505.png )
286205

"Loading 'SuperSecretWeaponThatWasNeverHintedAtBefore.exe. Searching for witty one-liner..."
>>
No. 286206 ID: d6ae01
File 129928447398.png - (235.54KB , 760x730 , 506.png )
286206

"File not found!!!"

As she says this, Mantis unleashes a gigantic blast of pure energy or plasma or whatever it is into the machine!
>>
No. 286208 ID: d6ae01
File 129928452797.png - (150.64KB , 760x730 , 507.png )
286208

....

Holy shit.
>>
No. 286209 ID: d6ae01

I'll be doing the rest of this as a session so you'll have more action-to-action input. Exciting!
>>
No. 286210 ID: 4e6eaf

>>286208
QUICK! BOOST BREASTS TO DEFL-
>roz boost is over
welp, nice knowing you
>>
No. 286214 ID: 28e94e

>>286208
Grab the gun and shoot it in the eyes.

This time we're actually going to make full use of our guns, damn it.
>>
No. 286220 ID: 1854db

USE GUN. YOU AREN'T USING ENOUGH GUN.
>>
No. 286225 ID: e3f578

Use all your woman anger and scare the pony with it. Summon all the bitch energy inside you and release it. Scare it with sexual harassment lawsuits or that it missed your birthday party.
>>
No. 286370 ID: d3dfb8

Eat the pony faster than it can crush you.
Eat the whole pony.
Suddenly every upgrade ever.
>>
No. 286373 ID: 00d3d5

>>286225
Yes! Scream "HE TOUCHED MY BREASTS!" so some casino security guards will show up and drag him away like in that movie with the kid that played video games because his sister died. You just need to scream REALLY LOUDLY.
>>
No. 286398 ID: d6ae01
File 129936642590.jpg - (158.21KB , 760x730 , 508.jpg )
286398

>>286210
Oh come on, there's more to me than...

>>286225
>>286373
"You pervert!" I yell. "Copping a feel, are you!? Don't you have any manners!?"

It yanks up its hoof and starts to fall forward. I grab the gun and roll out of the way just in time, regaining my composure and hopping back.
>>
No. 286399 ID: d6ae01
File 129936644357.jpg - (156.55KB , 760x730 , 509.jpg )
286399

>>286220
I unload a bunch of bullets into it as it struggles to get back up. My gun and Mantis's strange ray are tearing into it, but it's just not quitting!

It rushes over to me, raises one of its hooves and flashes red...
>>
No. 286400 ID: fd00b0

Uhh uhh aim for the eyes. Then try to not get hit. Too hard.
>>
No. 286401 ID: e973f4

>>286399
Oh crap! It's going into pissy boss mode!

You should probably move out of the way or something!
>>
No. 286402 ID: 1854db

Get away from it!
>>
No. 286403 ID: e3f578

it's about to go into raaaage mode. Or stampede. Maybe both. DODGE MUTHAFUCKA, DODGE
>>
No. 286405 ID: e973f4

>>286401
Alternately, try to damage it by contact. Which would mean sitting there while it attacks you, of course.
>>
No. 286406 ID: 221021

Quicktime event! Press A!
>>
No. 286408 ID: 3e6377

>>286405
I can see no flaw inherent in this plan. This.
>>
No. 286409 ID: 8211e6

>>286401
Of course! Why didn't I think of that?
>>
No. 286410 ID: 00d3d5
 

>>286405
This is a risk! Clearly, you should run away, then turn around to charge it at full speed, jump, and do an air-dash body tackle into the ponytank.
Here is a theme to use. go DA DA DA to it as loud as you can.
>>
No. 286411 ID: 4a2e2b

Venji: take a moment to reflect on the decisions you have made that led you to this point.

Ponder why you are suddenly fighting a BOSS BATTLE for no reason at all. (then get stepped on again while you are struck by the complete non sequitur that this situation represents)
>>
No. 286421 ID: e973f4

Also, remember that you can't kill the pony!

We must have hugboxfriend. We must.
>>
No. 286446 ID: 8c73c8

the eys BOO go for the eyes!
>>
No. 286450 ID: 28e94e

>>286399
Apparently one of you just hit its weakest area. Keep firing at that same spot and avoid its attacks.
>>
No. 286531 ID: 2563d4

So hugs are ineffectual.

Tickle it.
>>
No. 286605 ID: 20fc85

>>286399
Get into super pissed off mode
Let your anger consume you
engage in super powered evil that has been hinted at for couple seconds
tear pony in half
be afraid of yourself and hide in a corner in an attempt to come to terms with yourself
>>
No. 286606 ID: d709a8

>>286605
Fail at the last part.
>>
No. 286696 ID: d6ae01
File 129946736887.png - (217.26KB , 760x730 , 510.png )
286696

>>286411
Well, I can only remember back to when I woke up in that capsule. The memories of my life before then feel just out of reach, as if I could reach a little further and grab them.

I tried to knock the capsule over, but couldn't. So I exploded out of it! Or opened the door and walked out. One of those.

Then I went for a swim and ran into Roz. I thought he was going to bite me, but he kissed me instead and was quite fond of me. His kiss ended up poisoning me, which lead to him merging with me in order to make me immune to it. He says he saved my life.

I found a facility full of science and explored it, eventually running into a wounded but still living shark, Titzi. She didn't trust me at first, but I managed to convince her that I wasn't going to hurt her.

She doesn't trust Roz at all, thinking he's just using me. She constantly told me that he doesn't have my interests in mind at all. I asked her to give Roz a chance for my sake, and she reluctantly agreed.

Further in the facility I found six sleeping subjects, and decided to use the chemicals I found to revive Ashela. She recognized me immediately and told me a bit about my past. I apparently went crazy at one point, causing the scientists to euthanize me. I'm still not sure how I survived that.

Ashela became depressed as she realized I wasn't really the same person she grew up with, and is still kind of dealing with seeing her best friend alive but not... "all there", I guess.

And then this pony came out of nowhere and--
>>
No. 286697 ID: d6ae01
File 129946739247.png - (294.78KB , 760x730 , 511.png )
286697

>>286405
>>286408
>>286409
Agh! Why did I spend so much time recapping!?
>>
No. 286698 ID: d6ae01
File 129946743831.png - (177.05KB , 760x730 , 512.png )
286698

>>286605
....

Okay, now I'm pissed off.

>>286410
"Da... da..."
>>
No. 286699 ID: d6ae01
File 129946746486.png - (359.41KB , 760x730 , 513.png )
286699

"Da da... Da da da na na na nuh nuh..."
I continue singing as the pony charges at me.
>>
No. 286700 ID: d6ae01
File 129946749642.gif - (166.80KB , 760x730 , 514.gif )
286700

It raises its hoof for another attack. I continue singing.
>>
No. 286701 ID: d6ae01
File 129946751933.gif - (138.09KB , 760x730 , 515.gif )
286701

*Thunk!*
>>
No. 286702 ID: d6ae01
File 129946753976.png - (170.19KB , 760x730 , 516.png )
286702

*Pa-klok!*
>>
No. 286703 ID: d6ae01
File 129946755822.png - (170.48KB , 760x730 , 517.png )
286703

Yay! I did it!
>>
No. 286704 ID: 4e6eaf

>>286703
CONSUME ITS FLESH
>>
No. 286705 ID: d677cc

Woo!

Okay, now get Mantis to use her robot science to turn the ponybot into PONYFRIEND.
>>
No. 286706 ID: dad664

>>286703
Now quick! Grab that robot head which looks kind of like a turtle shell and perform the infinite 1-Up cheat with it!
>>
No. 286708 ID: d6ae01

IN CAST PEOPLE DON'T GET IT SHE WAS HUMMING THE STAR THEME FROM SUPER MARIO BROTHERS
>>
No. 286711 ID: 917741

You head butted him to establish dominance!
>>
No. 286712 ID: 14caaf

>>286705
THE WONDERS OF SCIENCE
>>
No. 286713 ID: 3e6377

>>286705
THIS

PONYFRIEND IS PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
>>
No. 286717 ID: ceb573

>>286705
Negative, EATEATEAT the pony
GROW STRONG
>>
No. 286721 ID: 8211e6

>>286705
...

POOOONNNYYYFRIIIIEND 8D

VENJI, YOU MUST BECOME FRIENDS WITH THE ROBOT PONY
>>
No. 286727 ID: 6071d3

How often is it you can make the remark "hungry enough to eat a horse" and mean it?

Seriously Venji. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Munch that thing. You'll be telling your grandchildren about it.
>>
No. 286729 ID: ba1062

>>286727
This
>>
No. 286732 ID: 1854db

Eat giant hostile robot, fix box, retrieve friends.
>>
No. 286739 ID: 20fc85

> Angry enough to eat a horse
fix'd
>>
No. 286779 ID: 2563d4

>>286708
THIS STILL MEANS NOTHING TO ME, YOU STRANGE CONSOLE-GAMING PEOPLE.

Anyway, consume delicious horseflesh. There are enough pointless support characters in this quest as it is.
>>
No. 286781 ID: 342f16

Eat ye horse. Right in front of Mantis. Be sure to make a mess.
>>
No. 286782 ID: cc04a7

Fix ponyfriend.

GAIN GIANT ROBOT PONYFRIEND.

GIANT TRANSFORMING ROBOT PONYFRIEND YOU CAN GATTAI WITH.
>>
No. 286784 ID: b46135

Ask Mantis if it's possible to reprogram the ponybot to make it friendly, or at least look into it's memory. It would be nice to know why it's here or why it attacked us.
>>
No. 286786 ID: b09cda

>>286779
WAY TO NEVER PLAY SUPER MARIO BROS. YOU ARE BASICALLY NOT A PERSON AS FAR AS I CAN TELL.

ALSO, PONYFRIIIIEEENNNDD
>>
No. 286808 ID: 701a19

>>286705
Ponyfriend is mandatory!
>>
No. 286849 ID: ba6ffd

>>286727

This.
>>
No. 286970 ID: 5eabae

ESTABLISH FRIENDSHIP PROTOCOLS
>>
No. 287030 ID: d6ae01
File 129961829760.png - (163.55KB , 760x730 , 518.png )
287030

>PONYFRIEND
I walk over and examine the pony. I'm very tempted to just eat the damn thing, but it could be quite an ally if it was set to kill people that aren't us.

"Hey Mantis, could you reprogram this guy? Make him fight for us?"

"I'm afraid I've never tried something like that before. I have no data from which to determine the success rate."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. I think I see an interface cable here..."
>>
No. 287031 ID: d6ae01
File 129961833314.png - (169.77KB , 760x730 , 519.png )
287031

"Y-you want me to interface with it?" Mantis stammers, much to my surprise.

"Yes? Don't you have a port or something?"

"I'm sorry, b-but I've never... connected with another robot before! I-I was saving myself for the right program."
>>
No. 287034 ID: d6ae01
File 129961843517.png - (212.86KB , 760x730 , 520.png )
287034

I raise an eyebrow at Mantis then continue searching the giant pony. I find a cable that looks like a connector and show it to her.

"I don't know why you're acting so weird. I just want you to connect to this thing and see if you can reprogram it."

"Ah! I-I don't think I'm ready for this!"

"Why are you stuttering!"

"Bashful.com loaded itself and I can't remove it from memory."

"Well, stop that and get over here!"

"But what if I get an STV!"

"What."

"A Serial-Transmitted Virus!"

Sweet precursors. Maybe forcing Mantis to do this wouldn't be-- she's a robot why is this a problem.

I could try comforting her and easing her into this, or I can just eat the damn thing and get my health back.
>>
No. 287035 ID: d677cc

MANTIS WAS MADE TO DO THIS

THIS IS THE TASK SHE MUST ACCOMPLISH
>>
No. 287036 ID: 8c73c8

ask mantis what the "right robot" could possibly be.
>>
No. 287038 ID: 28e94e

>>287034
you are part indahl
indahls are robots
need I say more
>>
No. 287040 ID: 192c6d

>>287034
Pop out your handy Roz Bubble Pipe and have a deep and philosophical discussion with Mantis as to why this is bothering her so.
>>
No. 287042 ID: dad664

>>287034
"Either interface with this thing and we'll never speak of it again, or I will expose you to RoboVore."
>>
No. 287043 ID: 00d3d5

>>287034
"It's ok! Viruses can't cross species barriers! You're Bug-type, it's pony-type. You're not even in the same egg group! Or any egg group!

I'd offer to interface with you, but I don't think my robobreasts even have a port you can use."

Make Mantis fix Ponyfriend while you fix the PVD.
Afterward, eat more scrap to regain health.
>>
No. 287070 ID: dd07a6

>>287034
EAT
EAT
EAT
>>
No. 287078 ID: 00d3d5

>>287070
NOT PONYFRIEND!
There are plenty of spare parts around to eat though.
>>
No. 287080 ID: 4e6eaf

>>287034
stop messing with the robutts and help your blind girlfriend recover from her mental breakdown
>>
No. 287083 ID: e3f578

>>287034
Lets switch to your skill screen and just up a few levels in technology and do it yourself. No, not your microbiology screen, your character sheet.
>>
No. 287091 ID: d6ae01

Threaten to eat Mantis if it doesn't hurry up and mate its connector with that oversized stallion's dongle RIGHT NOW.
>>
No. 287093 ID: ba1062

>>287034
EAT THE DAMN HORSE
>>
No. 287095 ID: 2563d4

>>287030
>Hey Mantis, could you reprogram this guy? Make him fight for us?
Sounds like a no!
Eat the pony. Comment on how delicious uncooperative robots are.
>>
No. 287100 ID: 192c6d

>>287080
And do this, too. We need to make Mantis feel understood and welcome in the group, but we can't forget Ashela!

Also, you gotta admit, she's so cute when she cowers like that~
>>
No. 287106 ID: 4c7b39

Eat the damn horse already jeez.

Be sure not to get up in a frenzy enough to eat the guns too, I'm sure Ashela would like something to defend herself with.
>>
No. 287107 ID: 8211e6

PONY.

FRIEND.
>>
No. 287132 ID: 977a5a

Just have Mantis reprogram the damn horse in some kind of scellor-esque VR mindscape so you can ride it off into the sunset and get the happy end.

That IS what this is about, isn't it?
>>
No. 287148 ID: 0750cb

>>287042
This.
>>
No. 287152 ID: 6834bc

>>287034
Eat the stupid ponybot. It hurt you and touched you inappropriately.

Plus it's huge, so you're going to get at least 3 upgrade points out of it.
Because the quest-runner knows such a big robot is surely not worth a measly one upgrade point. It wouldn't make any sense if it were only one point!
>>
No. 287156 ID: 6071d3

>>286727
As said earlier: EAT IT. ALL of it. Or the joke is incomplete.
Unlock achievement: "I'm so hungry I could..."

Seriously, though. Peer pressure is not cool. Mantis is clearly uncomfortable with this. Munching that thing will almost certainly be faster and more productive than getting Mantis to interface with it.

>>287042
I lol'd.
>>
No. 287161 ID: 20fc85

>>287034
there probably IS a virus. damn bot attacked you for no good reason.

And it probably will be transmitted.
Eat it, or run it through some antivirus first...

Maybe you can find some protection for mantis?
>>
No. 287303 ID: c7fcec

No, no, no. No coercing anyone into connecting ports if they don't want to, Venji. Who knows when some dashing Grasshopper will come into Mantis's life?

Go see how Ashela's doing instead. Or maybe get back to fixing the boxthing.
>>
No. 287306 ID: 1854db

Forget it, this is like sex for robots. Instead, go check on Ashela. She seems shaken up. Tell her you're glad she didn't get stomped. Ask her if she knows how to use a gun... uh, can she hear well enough to aim one? I don't really know how good her senses are.

AFTER you've got your friend feeling better, eat the pony.
>>
No. 287308 ID: 47a9bf

Observe that it is a USB port, not a serial port, so there should be no worry at all about STVs.
>>
No. 287321 ID: 383006

TELL HER THEY MUST INTERFACE OR HORSEBOT IS VENJI FOOD. MAINLY BECAUSE THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT.
>>
No. 287331 ID: d6ae01
File 129972168744.png - (179.75KB , 760x730 , 521.png )
287331

>>287035
"This is your big chance! This could turn the tide for us if we run into the scientists!"

"I-I'm very sorry. Bashful.com is overwriting my primary logic program, and I-I just can't do it."

"It's just connecting to a port. I don't see what the big deal is."
>>
No. 287333 ID: bf1e7e

>>287331

connect it to YOUR port.
>>
No. 287335 ID: d6ae01
File 129972182336.png - (184.47KB , 760x730 , 522.png )
287335

"It's more than that!" Mantis protests. "W-when we... interface, we share all of our data. My database tells me it's a very intense and special event. I want it to be with a robot I wouldn't mind sharing all my information with."

>>287303
>>287306
I never thought of it that way. Forcing Mantis do this would make me no better than those scientists.

"Okay," I say, "If this really makes you uncomfortable, then I won't make you do it."

"Thank you, ma'am," Mantis says, sounding much calmer.

Hmm. As much as I'd like to have a giant pony on my side, I think I'm just going to eat it.

But first...
>>
No. 287336 ID: d6ae01
File 129972185433.png - (163.00KB , 760x730 , 523.png )
287336

>>287080
She's not my girlfriend! Roz is.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Venji? Where is it? It has no smell."

"I, uh..." How do I explain what just happened?

"I knocked it out. We're safe now."
>>
No. 287337 ID: d6ae01
File 129972188363.png - (374.76KB , 760x730 , 524.png )
287337

"Oh, Venji!" Ashela jumps up and hugs me. "I was so scared. I thought you'd be hurt, or killed. I don't want to lose you again. I want to go back to how things were. Let's go back, Venji."

"I'm sorry, but we can't," I say delicately.

"I don't want you to vanish from my life. I don't care if you're not the same person anymore; please don't leave me again," She pleads, squeezing tighter.
>>
No. 287339 ID: e3f578

>>287331
Dammit woman, open your character sheet this moment and upgrade your skills! You've got to have XP out the wazoo because you haven't improved anything about your skills, just your darn body. And all that needs is food to upgrade!

Come on, defeating that pony had to get you some MAD XP.
>>
No. 287340 ID: d6ae01
File 129972199484.png - (375.42KB , 760x730 , 525.png )
287340

>>287333
No.
>>
No. 287341 ID: 4e6eaf

>>287340
VENJI HUG ASHELA
>>
No. 287342 ID: e3f578

>>287337
ugh, hugs are okay but geeze she's clingy.
It'd be more healthy to push her away and brofist her.
>>
No. 287344 ID: dad664

Ask Mantis if she'd be able to rig up some sort of filter/proxy using the parts scattered about so she could interface without it getting all icky and weird.
>>
No. 287346 ID: 1854db

Hugs!

Also tell her you're not going to leave her if you can help it. Pet her to calm her down. Ask her to describe how her senses work. Try to encourage her to let go if she's holding on past the time when she should stop. We're not going to leave her, but we can't always be together. She knows that, right?

>>287336
...Roz is your girlfriend?
>>
No. 287347 ID: 2563d4

Stop stalling with the horse-eating. Honestly, you're getting as bad as Rynh.
>>
No. 287350 ID: d677cc

>>287340
Not that "port," ya perv. We're talking more that huge mass of robot on your chest.
>>
No. 287369 ID: 00d3d5

>>287335
FIX.
PONYFRIEND.
>>
No. 287372 ID: 383006

GET MANTIS TO FIX PONY.
>>
No. 287373 ID: 00d3d5

>>287369
Specifically: Make Roz do it, or just flip the "MEANNESS" switch into the off position.
Or ask Mantis if she can fix it without interfacing with it.
Or if she could use the spare robot parts to make it so you can hook the laptop up to Ponyfriend.
Or fix the PVD, then stick Ponyfriend in there and make a virtual robot that's specialized in serial healing.
>>
No. 287374 ID: 1854db

Since we're still voting about whether or not to eat the pony...

I say eat it. Get Mantis to direct you while doing so. Perhaps we can salvage parts from it to repair the broken robots around here. Maybe we can get Mantis a friend! ...one that won't shoot us!
>>
No. 287377 ID: 180ec2

Can the laptop or some other device around interface with it without getting upset and blushing?
>>
No. 287378 ID: 00d3d5

>>287373
OHGODWHATHAPPENEDTOMYID?!?!?
Also: We might not need to make an adapter; it would be just like a mad grad student to build robots that can be managed and fixed using connectors found on any laptop.
>>
No. 287436 ID: a41aaf

Have Roz examine Pony, due to it's appearance in:
>>286699
>>
No. 287440 ID: ba1062

>>287374
perhaps we could make a smaller PONYFRIEND. That horse right there is too big not to eat
>>
No. 287468 ID: bdaaa8

>>287440 etc
Why do you want to completely throw away our momentum? Who knows how many ponies will be behind the next wall?

Quit wasting time and keep escaping.
>>
No. 287521 ID: 180ec2

If you want to eat something, eat some scrap. Try to use the laptop to resurrect the robot pony.
>>
No. 287554 ID: 192c6d

>>287436
Hey fellow voice! I think you just stumbled upon something we all missed!

Look at that pattern... it's just like Venji's!

HEY VENJI! Take a good look at your chest, then around the eyes of PONYFRIEND. Are there any little circuit patterns? Next, you should ask Ashela if she remembers you having those marks "from before".

If that's what made PONYFRIEND angry... maybe that's what caused Venji to go crazy?
>>
No. 287560 ID: 180ec2

No, if you look at the previous image, Mantis is blasting it in that eye pretty hard. It just burned off some of the outside layer and revealed the circuitry or wiring inside.
>>
No. 287565 ID: 20fc85

>>287560
yeah... but it only shows for that panel...
it proceeds to randomly disappear right after.
coinkydink? I think not!
>>
No. 287569 ID: 180ec2

>>287565
That's probably because Slinko.
>>
No. 287590 ID: d6ae01

>>287554
...Bump your chest markings up against his exposed circuits. It'll be rad.
>>
No. 287956 ID: d6ae01
File 129998486452.png - (164.78KB , 760x730 , 526.png )
287956

>>287565
>>287569
The damage is on the other side, which was facing away from me. That's the only reason the damage wasn't visible.

The only reason.

>>287554
I guess they look similar insomuch as they're both circuits. The ones on the robot aren't quite as gross, though.
>>
No. 287957 ID: d6ae01
File 129998489867.png - (262.24KB , 760x730 , 527.png )
287957

>>287342
I don't know what a "brofist" is, so I gently touch her shoulder instead.

"Hey, what happened to miss strong and independent?" I ask.

"The giant robot scared her off."

>>287346
I pull Ashela closer. "There's nothing to worry about. I'm not leaving any time soon."

She sighs. "That's what the old Venji said, too."

"Mmm. But I'm not her, Ashela. You're going to hurt yourself if you keep trying to believe I am. You need to let her go."

She takes my arm with her antennae. "I... I know. I'm just not used to so much happening at once. Everything's so complicated now."

"I know it is, but I know you'll adjust to it. You've gotten by without me, right? You're a strong girl, and me being here doesn't change that."

"Rrr," she says. "Maybe you're right. Thanks."


>ASHELA'S SENSES
Ashela has very limited sight. She's able to see detail from a few inches away, basic shapes up to a couple of feet, and then everything is a big blur past that.

She's able to feel movement to a degree thanks to her antennae, and relies heavily on smell. At least, that's what she told me last time I asked.
>>
No. 287958 ID: d6ae01
File 129998495360.png - (188.62KB , 760x730 , 528.png )
287958

>>287350
Hmm. I don't know why I expected something to happen.

Wait, I feel something!

Oh, it's just Roz's energy squirming around. Cut it out, you!
>>
No. 287959 ID: d6ae01
File 129998497681.png - (171.08KB , 760x730 , 529.png )
287959

>Why not try the laptop
I grab the pony's dongle and slowly slide it into one of the gaping ports on the laptop. Ooh, it's a little snug. Almost...

"Warning! CPU temperature exceeding maximum safe levels! Heat Sinks insufficient! Overheating! Overheating!"

*Click*

"Aaaaaaah!"

"Uh, are you okay?"

Mantis's eyes dim, then light back up. "What? I'm sorry, my RAM was just purged. What were we doing?"

"Er... I was wondering if you could use this laptop to reprogram the pony..."

>>287440
"...Or maybe extract enough information to build a smaller, cuter one."

"Oh. Okay, I'm... having a little trouble processing right now, but I'll try my best."
>>
No. 287960 ID: d6ae01
File 12999850036.png - (287.00KB , 760x730 , 530.png )
287960

>FOOD DAMN IT
I grab some robot parts while Mantis works and begin eating. Ashela sits next to me, and I lean against her instinctively. She smiles at me, letting out a soft purr.

"Mantis is so cute," I say.

"Awr?"

"The um, robot I found?"

"the big one?"

"No, the little one...?"

"Oh my," she chuckles. "I didn't even notice it."

"I'd ask her to get close enough for you to see, but I just found out she's shy. Did you know robots can be shy?"

"I didn't! That sounds so cute~"

Ashela may be a little clingy, but I can tell she cares about me a lot. We talk for a while, and she tells me a few stories about our stay in the facility. She talks about the adventures we used to have, the mischief we'd get into, the times we'd laugh and cry together.

I find myself thinking less and less about revenge. The scientists originally created me as a tool, someone who'd fight their battles and would follow their orders without question.

Maybe living a free, peaceful life would be the best revenge.

My thoughts are interrupted by Roz. "Just... tell me. How big were they." he asks pitifully.

"They were so big," Ashela responds. "Venji was all like 'this flimsy dress isn't enough! If only I had a big, strong dreamworm to hold these up for me!'"

Roz stares at us both silently.
>>
No. 287961 ID: d6ae01
File 129998503284.png - (213.02KB , 760x730 , 531.png )
287961

I don't think he realizes Ashela was kidding.
>>
No. 287963 ID: 180ec2

Give him a hug. He looks like he needs one.
>>
No. 287964 ID: 4e6eaf

>>287961
:< well at least put your next upgrade into roz or milk to cheer him up...
>>
No. 287965 ID: c57bea

>>287959
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT VENJI IS NOW A SEX OFFENDER.
LIKE, 90% SURE.
>>
No. 287966 ID: 00d3d5

>>287961
Ask Roz if he's still poisonous, then get Ashela to help you give him a group hug.
>>
No. 287968 ID: 1854db

Hug Roz. Ignore the fact that doing so would probably squeeze him in between your decently-sized boobs which we are NOT GOING TO UPGRADE AGAIN AND WASTE A POINT. Ask him if you're not big enough for him now.

Also we need to upgrade Mantis' heat sinks. That overheating problem can't be good. There should be something around to do that.

Finally, we really do want to eat a significant amount of that robot pony thing. It's fine if Mantis can't make a new pony, or whatever she wants to cobble together. Not like we need yet another supporting character.
>>
No. 287974 ID: e3f578

>>287961
Warn him about the dangers and horrible unattractiveness of horrifyingly huge gag-boobs. That they sag and stuff.

And though we might not have to reprogram the robot ourselves anymore, can you please pull up the skill screen and apply some skill points to something like firearm skill or up persuasion a little? Hell, more knowledge of computers and technology would still help a lot. You've got a lot of XP. Hell I think Mantis might have got a lot too from the fight, so remember to improve her skills on her skill sheet too!
>>
No. 287989 ID: 2563d4

>>287968
>decently-sized boobs which we are NOT GOING TO UPGRADE AGAIN AND WASTE A POINT
Oh, OK, we'll spend them on Roz instead so he can boost them.
>>
No. 288006 ID: 20fc85

>>287974
>>275857
>>280594
You were saying?...
I don't think that arguement will work in this case, even though I agree.

Anyhow, one point for appeasement shouldn't hurt... he'd appreciate the gesture... and we're running low on roz morale

Rest should go into base sense stat and strength.
we should get 2-3 points from this feast, lets get crackin'
>>
No. 288080 ID: d6ae01

>>287974
What are you talking about? Robots only get upgrades from equipment. You put the graspers on, they lost half their durability, and its stats went up accordingly. Just don't keep swapping back and forth without staying at an inn.
Venji might have gained some useful powers, though. Just so long as she didn't get O-PARA or something worthless like that.

Also, tell Ashela to stop exaggerating. You'd easily be able to hold them up if they were, like, twice as big.
>>
No. 288081 ID: e3f578

>>288080
Man, robots level up what are you talking about? Remember Robo from Crono trigger? Didn't need to switch out his eyeballs for better ones every time for an attack increase (it helped like with all RPG weapons). You could just level up. Of course I suppose this depends on the whole system in this world so...

Still, Venji, come on level up your skills already.
>>
No. 288098 ID: e2aee5

>>288081
Gosh, y'need to be playing some FFLegend, dude.

Why do we encourage Roz, again? Ignore him and eat yourself to an upgrade, Venji - and maybe figure out what our gameplan is after the pony is fixed or something. Where are we going afterwards?
>>
No. 288103 ID: 192c6d

>>288098
>Why do we encourage Roz, again?

Deus Ex Rozika
>>
No. 288128 ID: 6071d3

>>287957
>"That's what the old Venji said, too."

Remind Ashela that old Venji was right. You're back now. In fact they were so determined to get rid of you that they killed you. That's pretty much the ultimate solution for making sure someone "goes away" for good. And it didn't work.
>>
No. 288146 ID: 45be60

>>288080
>>288098
Sad news guys, nobody but us ever played the old Legends games. Most people never even heard of them. Which is a shame, because Talon is the best airship ever.
>>
No. 288156 ID: d6ae01
File 13000810656.png - (175.79KB , 760x730 , 532.png )
288156

>>287974
I don't have a 'skill screen'. The only way to improve my skills is to practice.

>>287966
Ashela will be fine as long as Roz doesn't try to kiss her or anything.

....

"Roz, you better not kiss Ashela."

"Hrm? I didn't realize he liked me," Ashela says.

Roz says nothing, continuing to pout.
>>
No. 288157 ID: d6ae01
File 130008109110.png - (243.97KB , 760x730 , 533.png )
288157

>>287968
I hug Roz. He perks back up instantly. He must like hugs as much as I do!

>>287974
"She was just kidding earlier, you goof."

"I-I-I knew that."

"Besides, I don't think you'd enjoy that as much as you think you would. They'd be extremely uncomfortable, and they'd sag a whole lot."

"I- um- well-"

"Besides, I'm pretty happy with how I look now, so there's no need to change it, right?"
>>
No. 288158 ID: d6ae01
File 130008112960.png - (314.46KB , 760x730 , 534.png )
288158

"...Roz?"

"I... I'm so happy right now."

"Hmm?"

"You're perfect the way you are~ So warm and soft~"

"Aww," I respond with a smile. He's so...

...Hum. Why was this even an issue? He's always thought I was perfect, hasn't he?
>>
No. 288159 ID: d6ae01
File 130008114972.png - (188.19KB , 760x730 , 535.png )
288159

Maybe I'm just over-thinking things...

>>288098
>>287965
But I wasn't even trying to! I hope it's not something I'm doing subconsciously.

Anyway, I guess the next course of action should be to borrow the boat that's just offscreen and continue following the river. My tails twitch, telling me that the surface is near.

I've spent this entire journey trying to escape this cave system, but now that we're close to doing so I feel a little sad. Sure, I only remember the past two days, but I feel like I've been here my whole life.

"Um, miss?"

"Ah--! Oh. What is it?"

"I'm so sorry. I was unable to reprogram the other robot. Its memory can't be altered."

"Ah. That's a shame."

"I have stored as much information as I could from its database onto the laptop. I'm sorry, but there's nothing around here I can use to build a smaller and 'cuter' version."

"I guess that'll have to be good enough."

Well, since the giant robot pony can't be reprogrammed...
>>
No. 288160 ID: d6ae01
File 13000811708.png - (166.25KB , 760x730 , 536.png )
288160

...Time to eat the shit out of it!

"Rrr! This thing is bigger than I thought!" Ashela says. "And you beat it?"

"Hell yeah I beat it. Now to enjoy the spoils~"

This thing's totally giving me an UPGRADE POINT. I wonder where I should spend it?

>But but it should be worth two or three points :<
My stomach isn't big enough to eat the whole thing! Besides, I might get fat or something.
>>
No. 288161 ID: 259738

>>288160
Spend it on Roz.
>>
No. 288162 ID: 00d3d5

>>288160
SENSES so you can fix the PVD and STORE the rest for later.
Don't worry about getting fat; metal has zero calories! (Besides, you had to yell at us to make us stop calling you a skinny twig that needs to eat a damn sandwich).
>>
No. 288165 ID: 70d2fb

Senses!
>>
No. 288167 ID: ba1062

>>288160
Senses
>>
No. 288172 ID: 815cd1

>>288159
>Health is slightly in the yellow; full Roz bar.
>>288160
>Health drops down to half orange; half-full Roz bar.
Was Roz unintentionally cascade-boosting something there, or was that just a "game glitch," or... what?

...Oh, and boost senses, I guess.
>>
No. 288179 ID: 1854db

Senses!
>>
No. 288180 ID: 07416a

Sensitivity!
>>
No. 288186 ID: 8bdb6a

Milk
>>
No. 288187 ID: 1854db

OH! Let's not forget the weapons. We can give them to our buddies when they get out of the box.

...actually if we can just fix the last bit of the PVD without boosting our senses, put the point into Roz. Also put as much scrap metal into the PVD as you can! For rations.
>>
No. 288194 ID: 5228f6

SPPPPEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!
>>
No. 288222 ID: 6e9384

Senses so that we may get our friends back.
>>
No. 288224 ID: 6834bc

>>288160
Wait, I have the perfect idea, Venji; it'll let you eat so much more of the pony

Roz boost your stomach to digest in overtime so you can eat to fullness for an upgrade point, then it all gets quickly digested so you can eat to another upgrade point. You might even have enough boost time and pony left over to get a third point! It's perfect! It's a flawless plan!

Also, metal isn't fattening, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
No. 288228 ID: 383006

Senses.
>>
No. 288231 ID: f1df52

More senses.
>>
No. 288234 ID: b46135

Upgrade Stomach.

Failing that, Senses.
>>
No. 288236 ID: 2563d4

>>288160
Roz.

If we upgrade anything else we'll lose our Jack of All Trades bonus, oh forgetful suggestors. (>>285473)
>>
No. 288274 ID: e2aee5

Meh. Senses. It's the more important thing in the short-term, at least, and we shouldn't be relying on Roz-boosts to get every little thing done.
>>
No. 288282 ID: 4e6eaf

ROZ
>>
No. 288288 ID: 383006

Senses. Bonuses are for losers.
>>
No. 288324 ID: 43d730

Roz, along with some serious hugs.

As opposed to unserious hugs. False hugs.
>>
No. 288327 ID: 28e94e

>>288236
THISTHISTHIS
>>
No. 288348 ID: 00d3d5

>>288327
>>288236
We don't lose the Jack of All Trades perk for unbalancing our skills.
>>
No. 288450 ID: 1854db

>>288448
cool 404's bro
>>
No. 288453 ID: 6071d3

>>288450
yeah. woops. i'm tired. let me try that again without so much fail.

>My stomach isn't big enough to eat the whole thing! Besides, I might get fat or something.

wait... wat? You ate a giant metal prison cell, then big chunks out of a doorway, then a whole robot in the last chapter. In a row.

What happened to your Tardis inspired biology all of a sudden? And if you could get fat you'd already be quite hefty. It's not gonna happen.
Now dig in! FOR GREAT UPGRADES! Then you can get senses and Roz!
>>
No. 288559 ID: d6ae01
File 130024049467.png - (161.72KB , 760x730 , 537.png )
288559

>>288172
This thing isn't very reliable, is it? I wonder if I should ditch it and rely on gut instinct like I used to.

>More Stomach!
I have absolutely no way of increasing how much I can eat at once.

>>288453
I was half-joking, but I guess that's true. Maybe I really can't get fat!

Hmm. Now I wish there was a bunch of candy around here.
>>
No. 288560 ID: d6ae01
File 130024052183.png - (143.36KB , 760x730 , 538.png )
288560

After enjoying a hearty meal (and upgrading my SENSES), I get back to work on the PVD.

"I hope they're okay," Ashela says.

"Yeah, me too."

After finishing the final repairs, I open the PVD and steel myself for the worst.
>>
No. 288561 ID: d6ae01
File 130024055214.png - (191.04KB , 760x730 , 539.png )
288561

"OH SWEET SALTY WATERS OF THE JISAHNIC OCEAN WE'RE FINALLY FREE."

"Titzi! Betsy! You're all right!"

"That was a nightmare," Titzi says. "Everything went dark and we couldn't move at all. It felt like we were in there for weeks."

Titzi flies closer to me.
>>
No. 288563 ID: d6ae01
File 130024062159.png - (188.37KB , 760x730 , 540.png )
288563

"Venji, I'm begging you. If you value our friendship at all, please, please don't put me in there ever again!"

Poor Titzi... Maybe now would be a good time to reform the party...
>>
No. 288567 ID: 6834bc

>>288563
Condense STATS BAR into STATUS SCREEN BUTTON, freeing up room for THREE PARTY SLOTS. Why three? Because there is probably another MYSTERY PARTY MEMBER further ahead! Just in case!

Also, shove the pony in PVD so's you can eat it on the go. We'll get around your stomach capacity problem yet!
>>
No. 288568 ID: 2563d4

>>288563
Titzi goes back in the box.
>>
No. 288570 ID: 8c73c8

hmmm, maybe you can make the thing be less horrible. like instead of a blank void it's a nice diner or a cafe.
>>
No. 288572 ID: 221021

She looks like she needs a hug, too.
>>
No. 288573 ID: ba1062

>>288567
This
>>
No. 288574 ID: 00d3d5

>>288563
HUG TITZI!

Ask Mantis if she could build a protective case for the PVD that's smart enough to make sure it doesn't get broken again.
If she can then make her make it. Either way she and Ashela go in next. Why? Because Betsy can take off that band and FLY everybody around.
>>
No. 288575 ID: 70d9eb

Put Roz in the box.
>>
No. 288590 ID: 192c6d

>>288563
Use the disc in the PVD to upgrade your quest.dat file (Mantis can do it).

I hear it lets you use an unlimited number of party members and the pesky status screen is condensed to a little overlay.

Oh, and give titzi and our other floaty friend LOTS OF HUGS OH YES THEY'RE BACK YAY <3
>>
No. 288603 ID: 8d8786

Throw Ashela in the box, she's nothing but a blind self-pity generator
>>
No. 288621 ID: ba6ffd

hug the SHIT out of Titzi
>>
No. 288622 ID: dad664

>>288563
Explain that it wasn't your fault, that the PVD broke because it fell off a cliff but you fixed it and yaaaay and stuff.

Also you ate a pony.
>>
No. 288623 ID: 383006

Sharktits needs to be in the party because she is best.
>>
No. 288639 ID: 6071d3

>>288567
>>288621
These.
>>
No. 288767 ID: b46135

Apologise lots to Titzi for getting her stuck in there.

Also now that you've upgraded check how much you can sense using your tails.
>>
No. 288778 ID: d6ae01

>>288639
Are... are you implying that we need to hug Titzi so hard she shits out another party member? I'm not sure if I can get behind that.

Could you... look downstream for the new party member? Or at least look away while Titzi brings it forth?
>>
No. 288780 ID: 4e6eaf

>>288778
titzi is pregnant?!
>>
No. 288937 ID: b12993

Hug both sharkies telling them how worried we were. Then you should explore the rest of the area. Also stuff all the scrap metal and spare parts for us and Mantis into the PVD.
>>
No. 289049 ID: d6ae01
File 130041948543.png - (175.68KB , 760x730 , 541.png )
289049

>HUG TITZI and betsy sure
I hug them! I'd forgotten how fluffy Titzi was. "I'm glad you're both okay."

"From one prison to another," Titzi whines.

"I'm really happy to see you too!" Betsy says. "I knew you'd save us, and I got to spend time with my new friend!"

"Yeah, she's a good kid," Titzi admits. "She kept things positive while we were stuck in there."

Wow, Counter-Depress is powerful stuff.

>>288567
"So what the hell happened, anyway?" Titzi asks, still struggling a bit. I'm not letting her go that easily!

I explain what happened, apologizing to them for being so careless. Titzi says not to worry about it.

"I'm not going to hold a grudge just because you made a mistake," she says. "I'm just glad you did everything you could to save us."

She pulls away from the hug and turns around to face me.
>>
No. 289050 ID: d6ae01
File 130041952074.png - (187.06KB , 760x730 , 542.png )
289050

"...But I will bite your face off if you even suggest going back in that thing!"

"Y-yes ma'am."
>>
No. 289051 ID: d6ae01
File 13004195464.png - (231.10KB , 760x730 , 543.png )
289051

>>288937
I put as much scrap metal into the PVD as possible, then head out to check the boat.

Hmm. I'm not sure the boat can hold all of us, but I don't want to put anyone in the PVD anymore. Titzi and Betsy can fly, so maybe if the three of us huddle up...

"Awr, do we have to ride another boat?" Ashela asks. "Can't we just walk?"

"It looks like it'd be a hell of a walk," Titzi says.

"I'm sorry, but I think the boat's the only--"

>>288574
....
>>
No. 289052 ID: d6ae01
File 13004195878.png - (243.24KB , 760x730 , 544.png )
289052

YEEEAAAHHH!

"This is much more like it!" Ashela says.

"You're not scared of flying?" I ask.

"I can't see how high up I am, remember?"

"Oh, right."

>>288778
Since Roz is the only male here, I really hope Titzi isn't pregnant.

>>288767
Phew, the first thing they tell me is that Titzi isn't pregnant.
>>
No. 289053 ID: d6ae01
File 130041962221.png - (243.72KB , 760x730 , 545.png )
289053

Wait.

I sense something.

"They're waiting for us," I say.

"Who is?" Ashela asks.

I slap my forehead. "Of course. He said he could detect my heat signature. No matter where I went, I would have run into him!"

"Who!?"

"The scientist guy."

"David!? I've missed him so much!"

"Um..." I'm caught off-guard. David was the name of the dead body I found earlier. I never got a chance to show Ashela his body.

"No... Not David. The um, bad guy scientist.""

"Awr??"

"Awesome!" Titzi exclaims, "We didn't have to go far for our revenge, eh, Venji? I call last bite!"

"Revenge?" Ashela asks. "What's going on?"

Mantis is quiet.
>>
No. 289056 ID: 180ec2

Sheepishly tell her what's been going on.
>>
No. 289059 ID: 00d3d5

>>289053
I dunno if you'll be able to beat him, since he's probably a head in a jar that's on top of a superpowered robot body.
TO COMBAT!
>>
No. 289060 ID: 3e6377

Your UI is on the fritz. I don't think Betsy has rabbit ears. Correct this IMMEDIATELY!
>>
No. 289074 ID: 6071d3

Assess actual threat level and motivations before engaging in hostilities. Venji's senses should be honed enough by now to tell when someone is lying or hiding something.
The guy was just suspicious and kinda funny, but other than that he really did appear to be trying to help. What we don't know is why. That determines if he's an enemy, a tool, or an ally.
>>
No.