[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 285936)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129918709298.gif - (29.10KB , 750x449 , shortquestintro.gif )
285936 No. 285936 ID: 1f2692

Hello, my name is indigo, i need to go to the grocery store to grab some essentials...

but first, i need to put my hair up, which of these should i use?
Expand all images
>>
No. 285937 ID: 342f16

Just tie it in a bun, dook dook.
>>
No. 285938 ID: 6b8359

Might I recommend the hairclip?
>>
No. 285942 ID: 496aa6

>>285938
yes that would look good on you.
>>
No. 285943 ID: d709a8

Use the knife.

Stylish and functional!
>>
No. 285948 ID: c71597

Knife. It will be awesome.
>>
No. 285954 ID: bb1dec

>>285936
Jam that fish head in there, use it as a makeshift hair roller. Trust me, it'll work.
>>
No. 285957 ID: ab04d4

No, no, you have to trigger the nervous system of the dead fish with electricity. This will cause its jaws to clamp dead shut and it will be a much sturdier clip than either of the other two functions, and all for a tiny expense in electricity.
>>
No. 285967 ID: 8d8786

I'll recommend the hairclip if anything, but for all I know your hair looks better down than up...
>>
No. 285970 ID: 6a5a08

The knife, in case you're jumped by a member of an evil cult to be experimented on.
>>
No. 285991 ID: 8c73c8

use knife and clip to style hair into a wicked doo.
>>
No. 286004 ID: 259738

Definitely the knife.
>>
No. 286050 ID: 644ca1

The knife, you never know when you might need one, and if it holds up your hair you won't lose it.
>>
No. 286058 ID: 5b95eb

The one of the left. Fishheads smell! Knives chop up your hair! Only the sensible :3 clip can help.
>>
No. 286086 ID: a4a574

a bun with the knife holding to together.
>>
No. 286103 ID: 653ea0

That hairclip isn't enough to put your hair up, unless you're talking about that chunk of fringe. Cut out the fishbone and use it to secure your hair!
>>
No. 286105 ID: e10108

None of the above. Your hair is too short to be put up effectively.
>>
No. 286793 ID: f7aa74
File 129951656243.gif - (18.51KB , 517x449 , stab.gif )
286793

>*STAB*

O-o-o-owie *sniff* t-this hurts...
u-um... now, i need to make a shopping list- ouch-
5 things.... what should they be?
>>
No. 286795 ID: 12e130

>>286793
Probably something to fix that bleeding wound with. Some booze, some soda to make nice drinks out of, fruit, and carrots. Because carrots are nice to eat as snacks.
>>
No. 286800 ID: cbc0ab

>>286793
Milk
Bread
Band-aids
Hawt Catgirl Nurse
Sliced pepper ham

That should be everything you'll need to fix everything.
>>
No. 286805 ID: 259738

>>286800
This.
>>
No. 286810 ID: 4137d0

You guys are monsters. I'm out of here before you kill the girl
>>
No. 286813 ID: 653ea0

>>286810
Because that will totally help. And it's not our fault she's incompetent.
>>
No. 286817 ID: 00d3d5

>>286800
We are in agreement.

Make it a hawt magical catgirl nurse though, since healing that wound with MAGIC would be a step up.
>>
No. 286818 ID: 644ca1

>>286800
Look just about perfect, except that wound might need bandage in case they don't have big enough band aids.

>>286810
She is made of tougher stuff than that, we probably couldn't kill her if we tried... but you should probably stick around just to make sure.
>>
No. 286833 ID: 1f2692
File 129953559755.gif - (86.87KB , 703x440 , markets.gif )
286833

....
....
oh, sorry, i was getting kinda woozy

so the list is
>Milk
>Bread
>Bandages
>Hawt Magical Catgirl Nurse
and
>Sliced pepper ham

....
....
O-oh, yeah... yep, that sounds good
but where should i go?
>_
>>
No. 286834 ID: 9cc17e

>>286833
Andies. And that list is lacking in booze. You need some of that shit as well.
>>
No. 286840 ID: 259738

>>286833
yes, Andies.
>>
No. 286852 ID: 3416ec

GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW.
>>
No. 286853 ID: 0750cb

>>286852
This.
>>
No. 286856 ID: f6360f

>>286833
Go to the nearest phone.

Dial emergency services and politely explain that you have a knife in your head.

They'll tell you what to do from there.
>>
No. 286863 ID: 8c73c8

hospital IS the most likely place to find a Hawt Magical Catgirl Nurse
>>
No. 286897 ID: 644ca1

>>286863
You have a point, hospital, then Andies.
>>
No. 286942 ID: b6ca92

>>286833
OHGODWHATTHEFUCKISGOINGONINTHISQUEST
Hospital, now, and call your friends too. If you live with anybody now would be a good time to SCREAM FOR HELP.
For the love of all the is good and holy, where are your survival instincts?! It should be a natural instinct to avoid hurting yourself, much less PIERCING YOUR CRANIUM WITH A KNIFE.
Speaking of which, if my sparse medical knowledge is of any use, this may lead to internal blood clotting in your brain, leading to aneurysms. Great job guys.

On a more positive note, this host is the most readily suggestible yet, preferring our commands over anything and everything! Look how she handled stabbing herself, barley a whimper! if that isn't self control and mental discipline I don't know what is!
FEMALE ON MALE RAPE FANTASY IS GO!
I kid. We're gonna go shopping after we pay our fuck huge hospital bills and stick with whatever she has in mind.
>>
No. 286943 ID: b6ca92

>>286942
>>286833
Oh, and for future reference, dear? To put your hair up with a knife means to tie your hair around it, much like a classic hairpin.
>>
No. 286988 ID: 897302

>>286942
Intracranial cerebrospinal fluid has safeguards in it to help prevent clotting to stop that very thing for happening. Of course it's not perfect (there's a greater chance than there woul be if she didn't have a hole in her skull, of course), but aneurysm isn't the main threat here. Because of said safeguards, bleeding out is a serious threat, as well as infection (the brain is extremely susceptible, so this is the primary cause for worry). She should get on an antibiotic regimen immediately. Low CSF level (intracranial hypotension) is also quite bad, it can lead to all sorts of bad things like strokes, irregular respiration and blindness. Traumatic brain injury is bad news.
>>
No. 286990 ID: 897302

>>286833
Also, could you give me your name, location, and the date?
>>
No. 286997 ID: f7aa74
File 129960465475.gif - (9.46KB , 557x273 , helpplease.gif )
286997

H-hosp-spidal... dal, id is den...

...
wud happen to aw duh colour

*faint*
>>
No. 286999 ID: d3dfb8

2/10
Not a particularly interesting quest.
>>
No. 287010 ID: 897302

>>286997
Yep, seems to be intracranial hypotension. Decreased recognition of colour due to swelling of the optic nerve. They generally go away on their own, but since this is also a case of brain trauma, getting to a Hospital would be a good choice. As soon as possible. Get a fibrin sealant on it, a blood patch isn't gonna help a wound like that.

Or, you know, just die because this quest is called Shortquest for a reason.
>>
No. 287011 ID: 00d3d5

>>286997
[Calls an ambulance for Indigo]
>>
No. 287025 ID: 1f2692

we're almost done, but i'm not ending it here

bear with me guys
>>
No. 287026 ID: 1f2692
File 129961704749.gif - (10.30KB , 565x378 , hospital.gif )
287026

...!

oh look, i'm at the hospital... i wonder how i got here?
>>
No. 287027 ID: 8c73c8

maybe the card on that table will tell you. be careful not to pop out your IV.
>>
No. 287041 ID: a65f37

>>287026
Was probably some friendly liqour store clerk who saw the knife and decided that it was taking fashion a bit too far.
>>
No. 287051 ID: 00d3d5

>>287026
Push the call button to summon the Hawt Magical Catgirl Nurse Lesbian so the two of you can fall hopelessly in love.
Read the card while you wait, but don't pop out your IV or otherwise hurt yourself.
>>
No. 287102 ID: b38301

hug IV bag, read note.
>>
No. 287115 ID: 252e1b

Get more comfortable. Pull your gown off.
>>
No. 287228 ID: f7aa74
File 129968822533.png - (8.12KB , 424x313 , note.png )
287228

well, i crawl outta the bed... but carefully, so as to not pop out the IV, and read the note

-----------------------------
HEY INDIGO,

talked to the doc, he said you were overdosing on ritlin... again. came to collect the rent and found you with a knife sticking out your head
Thank me later, coming by tommorrow to visit

SIGNED STEELE
THE LANDLORD'S SON
-----------------------------------

hmph, heh
>>
No. 287229 ID: e16864

>>287228
Sounds like a guy you should go get drunk with.
>>
No. 287234 ID: 8c73c8

awww, what a nice guy. you should go out with him. later, after you are dismissed from hospital.
>>
No. 287237 ID: 1854db

Go for a walk, dragging around the IV. It's got wheels on the bottom, right?
>>
No. 287239 ID: d3dfb8

AND NOW FOR THE BIG QUESTION!
Is he cute~?
>>
No. 287252 ID: bbdc8f

>>287228
Hum, wait for the doctor to let you go home and then... meet up!
>>
No. 287266 ID: 897302

>>287229
Get drunk with him and then take a bunch of Ritalin.
NOTHING CAN GO WRONG.
>>
No. 287272 ID: cbc0ab

>>287229
Drinking and Ritalin DO NOT MIX
>>
No. 287457 ID: f7aa74
File 129977319299.png - (20.97KB , 669x447 , think.png )
287457

oh boy, i'm craving some happy time, where are my clothes?

but wait... this is the second time this has happened...

good times, and to think i was trying to do my laundry

I know, i'll get steele something from the gift shop!
But what?
>_
>>
No. 287463 ID: f378c5

you will get him rest. sleep, after the doc clears you, you can buy all the ritalyn you want to give him.
>>
No. 287464 ID: 253655

oh man, he looks badass. i dunno what a giftshop would have that you could get him.
>>
No. 287471 ID: 653ea0

For a second there I was wondering why you spelled 'steal' funny. It'd need to be something cool, like... Like, something with swords or a stuffed animal.
>>
No. 287510 ID: 07416a

>>287457
Indigo, why are you so overdose?
>>
No. 287600 ID: b6ca92

>>287457
Hey Indigo. Press the Nurse call button next to you. Ask how long you've been out, and when you can be released. Also, ask if you can call Steele, thank him.
>btw, guys, it's obvious now she has some real reality issues. Can't tell what yet, but let's assume she's got at the least short term memory loss and ADHD.
>>
No. 287601 ID: b6ca92

>>287457
Check your head for stitching. Don't pull on it, just feel for blood and such.
>>
No. 287646 ID: f7aa74
File 129986156354.png - (7.16KB , 407x298 , comeonguys.png )
287646

I must be all jacked up on morphine or something, because i can hear you guys as plain as day...

>btw, guys, it's obvious now she has some real reality issues.

wow, guys... rude much?
I understand you guys care, but i really have to grab those groceries.

>you will get him rest. sleep, after the doc clears you, you can buy all the ritalyn you want to give him

now you, sir, are funny... why would i share my happy time with the landlord's son?

>something with swords or a stuffed animal.

this, i will get steele this, not my ritlin

now shoo, go bother steele or something, i need to concentrate on finding my clothes
>>
No. 287649 ID: 8cb09b

>>287646
brain damage is a go!
>>
No. 287657 ID: 00d3d5

>>287646
Use the hospital's concierge service. Problem solved.
>>
No. 287711 ID: 1854db

Bother steele? Okay!
>>
No. 287736 ID: 07416a

>>287646
Really, why are you so overdose? Addiction is a bad thing! Smoke pot for happy time like a normal person.
>>
No. 287742 ID: 8c73c8

yeah, while it may let steele be all heroic if you light something on fire and he doesn't bail your ass out then you will be turned into charcoal. at least bang him before that happens so you don't die and become officially forever alone.
>>
No. 287834 ID: 1c19ec

>>287646
But we don't want to bother Steele. You're so much more fun. And together we can come with something really wicked to give him. Something that will make sure he remembers you forever.
>>
No. 288083 ID: d1249b
File 130003815829.png - (7.45KB , 407x298 , comeonguys2.png )
288083

>Really, why are you so overdose? Addiction is a bad thing! Smoke pot for happy time like a normal person.

i don't smoke, i hate smoke, gives me headaches and makes everything smell funny

>yeah, while it may let steele be all heroic if you light something on fire and he doesn't bail your ass out then you will be turned into charcoal. at least bang him before that happens so you don't die and become officially forever alone.

... you i will hate with more passion than i can muster

>But we don't want to bother Steele. You're so much more fun. And together we can come with something really wicked to give him. Something that will make sure he remembers you forever.

um... thx, i guess... what do you suggest? we better hurry, the gift shop closes in an hour.
>>
No. 288087 ID: 86f006

well first we need to know more about steele.

what does he likes? does he complains of something in particular? is he a ninja?
>>
No. 288089 ID: 8c73c8

you don't hate me, you fear what i say is the truth.
>>
No. 288200 ID: c71597

>>288083
Hard to say without seeing what kinds of stuff you can buy in the gift shop. But maybe some flowers or a teddy that we can improve upon.
>>
No. 288485 ID: f7aa74
File 130021343482.png - (14.41KB , 735x350 , things.png )
288485

welp, alright... stopped at the the gift shop and grabbed some things... i also 'found' this familiar knife from somewhere...

>It'd need to be something cool, like... Like, something with swords or a stuffed animal.

yep, so i got a grommel-kin... i think it's cute...

> is he a ninja?

this made me laugh alittle, no, but i think he likes ninjas, so i grabbed some black cloth

>teddy that we can improve upon.

that's a good idea, i also grabbed some other stuff that i saw there... so this is what i got

-grommel-kin stuffed krobin
-psycho yellow jack pin
-'familiar' sharp object
-and a black cloth

any ideas how to dress this thing?
>>
No. 288488 ID: c71597

>>288485
Wrap the cloth around the head, use the pin to keep it in place. Cut open the stomach and leave some stuffing hanging out. Either leave the knife in there or put it in the hand of the krobin. That should be a gift he will never forget.
>>
No. 288490 ID: 653ea0

>>288488
Leave the eyes visible, like a ninja
>>
No. 288499 ID: 45be60

>>288488
no, don't cut it open. stick the "giant sword" to his back. Maybe wrap it in some gauze first, make it like that Ichigo dude from the cartoon does.
>>
No. 288504 ID: 8c73c8

>>288499
oh yeah, perfect. he will be a warrior with a giant sword.
>>
No. 288509 ID: c71597

>>288499
But that's not as memorable.
>>
No. 288585 ID: 02ec0b

just make sure to dull the knife first by putting it in a microwave for 5min.
>>
No. 288630 ID: 26ca3e

wat, metal on the microwave? does that even work?

put it in the oven.
>>
No. 288631 ID: 8c73c8

>>288585
>>288630
okay guys, that's enough. stop telling her to do dumbtarded things.
>>
No. 288670 ID: 259738

>>288585
>>288630
yeah no don't do this.
>>
No. 288918 ID: f7aa74
File 130037579985.png - (26.64KB , 716x572 , littlekiller.png )
288918

welp, even though i was tempted to stick the knife in the microwave,
i decided against that... but ta daaah!!

it's an executioner krobin,
i should name the little fella!!
>_
>>
No. 288924 ID: c71597

>>288918
Nah, he doesn't need a name. Much more mysterious that way, a title might be good though. How about The Executioner?

Anyway, he's a perfect gift.
>>
No. 288928 ID: 1854db

Deddy Roughin.
>>
No. 288960 ID: 0c37d7

Executioner Krobin

you know it to be true =3

also is that knife still sharp? you may need to blunt it anyway. maybe grinding it against a stone?
>>
No. 288987 ID: 8c73c8

that thing is awesome. perfection in doll form.
>>
No. 289047 ID: 676156

>>288960
Use your skull as the stone.
>>
No. 289092 ID: 351646

>>289047
ye-NO!

bad voice!

we should use the irons on the beds. make sure to leave a note to the nurse apologising for the mess.

preferably written in ketchup on the bedsheets.
>>
No. 289094 ID: 8c73c8

yeah, you already got in trouble once for having a knife interact with your skull. let's not do that again.
>>
No. 289141 ID: f7aa74
File 130046129063.png - (7.38KB , 565x378 , ketchupmess.png )
289141

after dulling the knife on the metal railings they become jagged and brittle...

well i put them on the counter and left a tasteful message apologizing for the mistreatment of medical property...

turns out ketchup is a messy utensil to write with, maybe i should get outta here before i get in trouble

but where?
>_
>>
No. 289142 ID: 00d3d5

>>289141
The Nurse's station.
Remember, you put a Hawt Lesbian Magical Catgirl Nurse on your list, and we might as well get her now instead of having to come back here later.
>>
No. 289143 ID: c71597

>>289141
Home of course. Nothing here left for you. And there is still grocery shopping to be done. And booze to get.
>>
No. 289154 ID: 8c73c8

>>289142
yeah. at least the nurse on station could tell you where to find one if it isn't there.
>>
No. 289869 ID: f7aa74
File 130074878268.gif - (7.80KB , 407x298 , comeonguysagain.gif )
289869

please guys, i don't want one used, i'll go buy one.

and i already know where to get one, from an anthro-pet store.
>>
No. 289870 ID: f7aa74

[holy shit, srsly? i changed the name and everything and it still wouldn't take the pic if it was the same formate, that kinda pisses me off]
>>
No. 289871 ID: 8c73c8

[it's a thing with image boards. it does not like posting of identical pics. you could of also changed one pixel and it would of worked. as in add a black dot to the corner or something.]

wait, a place like that actually exists? awesome.
>>
No. 290036 ID: c71597

>>289869
Sounds like it's time to hit the stores then and get the shopping done.
>>
No. 290055 ID: 252e1b

You got a car, kid? Or a rickshaw? Or a bicycle? Or something?
>>
No. 290065 ID: f7aa74
File 130080728171.png - (3.72KB , 320x151 , kewlcar.png )
290065

Of course, all girls gotta have a kewl car when they reach adult-hood... it's mandatory

as you can see my car is kick-ass... and still at home... yep, just being useless over there
>>
No. 290074 ID: dfb55a

you live 2 blocks from the hospital? thats nice.

so on what floor are you? 1st? second?
>>
No. 290084 ID: c71597

>>290065
Better go get it then so we can do the shopping.
>>
No. 290089 ID: 8c73c8

check yourself out of the hospital.
>>
No. 290377 ID: f7aa74
File 130091438489.png - (7.54KB , 407x298 , myshirtdon'tfit.png )
290377

well, i'd like to go check myself out, but i can't seem to get my shirt to fit over my IV...

plus, i'm on the third floor and i don't feel like showing my belly to anyone by waltzing around like this.
>>
No. 290379 ID: 252e1b

>>290377

Woah where were you hiding those?
>>
No. 290380 ID: 8c73c8

hmmmm... well since you are walking around and are rather active i think the IV is safe to take out now. just be ready to put it back in if you start feeling woozy.
>>
No. 290383 ID: b6c6fc

well I guess you'll have to take out the IV then
>>
No. 290384 ID: 180ec2

Ask a doctor first...
>>
No. 290387 ID: 546a6e

scale down the hospital wall
>>
No. 290446 ID: 6fdb61

>>290379

Zero outline detail. they were there you just didn't see them.
>>
No. 290455 ID: 07416a

>>290377
Cut off a sleeve and the side with the IV. Get some pins or something to hold the side you cut open closed.
>>
No. 290457 ID: 00d3d5

>>290377
Push the nurse call button and have them take it out.
>>
No. 290514 ID: f7aa74
File 130098951547.png - (11.31KB , 414x300 , sittingspot.png )
290514

welp, i pressed the call nurse button and one's on its way... so i guess i'll just sit here and wait...

wonder what steele is up to..
>check on steele y/n ?
>_
>>
No. 290516 ID: 07416a

>>290514
y
>>
No. 290517 ID: 6fdb61

why not?
>>
No. 290522 ID: b6c6fc

y
>>
No. 290528 ID: c71597

>>290514
Yeah sure.
>>
No. 290537 ID: 6a9fdc

y
>>
No. 290668 ID: dc8793

wait, you mean change camera to steele?

this means leaving you as is.

it is not enought shenanigans

i demmand you to take a stroll on the hospital. there problaby is a lunch room where you can snatch some food nearby.
>>
No. 290929 ID: f7aa74
File 130115441066.png - (11.97KB , 429x327 , steeleshenanagins.png )
290929

>meanwhile, at a tenants house

*splotch*
YOU KNOW, I WOULD'NT BE BOTHERING YOU IF YOU ONLY PAID YOUR RENT

[tenants voice] hoo hoo hoo, this house is completely empty, so no one has to pay

YOUR HIDING IN A GODDAMN BOX

[tenant] your seeing things... just pretend i'm a figment of your imagination and go away

*splotch*

motherfucker, if you hit me with this mop again, i'll do more then just evict you

[tenant] HA HA, TRY AS YOU MAY, YOU CAN'T PENETRATE THE ALMIGHTY BOX FORT!!!
>>
No. 290933 ID: 8c73c8

DESTROY HIS FORT!
>>
No. 290934 ID: d3dfb8

Preform a rectal enema upon the tenant with the broom.
>>
No. 290935 ID: ab04d4

Perform a rectal gorging anima upon the tenant with the broom.

Alternatively, grab the broom and smash the fort.
>>
No. 290937 ID: 07416a

>>290929
Almost makes you wish for the crazy with the knife sticking out of her head, huh?
>>
No. 290940 ID: e6032b

get a hose.

reenact tsunami on japan.
>>
No. 290941 ID: d70df4

If you can't penetrate his fort, PENETRATE HIS ASS.
>>
No. 290943 ID: c71597

>>290929
Light his fort on fire!
>>
No. 290990 ID: 653ea0

Guyz, we can't be causing fire or water damage to the house. Steele! Huff, puff, and blow his fort down!
>>
No. 291027 ID: b6c6fc

smash that box fort!
>>
No. 291491 ID: f7aa74
File 130132719808.png - (21.14KB , 639x417 , secretlandlordarteviction.png )
291491

>DESTROY HIS FORT!
>grab the broom and smash the fort
>smash that box fort!

BOX FORT DESTRUCTION
>>
No. 291495 ID: c71597

>>291491
Good, now demand payment from him. If he pays up then wish him a good day.
>>
No. 291505 ID: b6c6fc

yes it is time to receive your rent
>>
No. 291509 ID: 8c73c8

indeed. demand rent. if payment is received then leave. if not then he shall be booted.
>>
No. 291517 ID: 07416a

>>291491
Remember: Organs are worth money. If he has no rent harvest kidneys. You are some sort of yakuza dude with access to the black market, right?
>>
No. 291524 ID: 40cb26

If he ain't got the money, I say we don't make him sell organs or take out loans. Let's just make him ear it, as our minion/slave/bitchboy/Ramirez.
>>
No. 291526 ID: c71597

>>291517
Sounds like an acceptable way to get your monies worth.
>>
No. 291657 ID: f7aa74
File 130141208311.png - (7.24KB , 341x274 , ko.png )
291657

alrighty, time to collect
...

dammit, he'w knocked out, now what?

>_
>>
No. 291659 ID: c71597

>>291657
Raid his pockets for a wallet or a wad of cash. If he doesn't have that then break into his apartment and take whatever seems valuable enough to cover rent.
>>
No. 291668 ID: 07416a

>>291657
Kidneys.
>>
No. 291670 ID: 8c73c8

yeah. it's only fair. take any money he has on him up to rent amount. if not enough cash then take a credit card or something.
>>
No. 291672 ID: 0a6f51

get some ice cubes

slip them behind his pants
>>
No. 291741 ID: 897302

>>291659
>>291668
Take his kidneys AND wallet. Win-win situation right there.
(Two wins for you. None for him.)
>>
No. 291745 ID: b6c6fc

leave kidneys, take wallet
>>
No. 291779 ID: 8c0848

Take his head.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
>>
No. 291896 ID: f7aa74
File 130151865337.png - (5.48KB , 341x274 , only20fish.png )
291896

well crap, guys, there's only 20 bucks here...

AND I AIN'T NO SURGEON, don't wanna touch no kidneys, its gross

any input guys?
>_
>>
No. 291898 ID: e02378

huh, give him an eviction notice. get his shit together and leave or pay up.
>>
No. 291928 ID: c71597

>>291896
Break into his apartment and confisacate his shit to pay for rent.
>>
No. 291944 ID: 1854db

Don't you have the keys to his apartment? Just go in and look around.
>>
No. 291966 ID: ab04d4

No! Be nice to this man, and ask him why he doesn't have any money. Give him some economic aid and make a true friend out of him, and eventually lead into a heartwarming story about the true value of friendship and why money isn't everything.

:3c
>>
No. 291967 ID: 07416a

>>291896
...Liver?
>>
No. 291968 ID: 00d3d5

>>291966
Then sell him into gay prostitution and tell him to get more practice pretending he's not there.
>>
No. 292149 ID: f7aa74
File 130158529416.png - (11.87KB , 596x447 , onlyacouch.png )
292149

well... the only thing i can see from here is a nasty couch...

hmmm, wonder how much livers are on the black market

NOOOO, i ain't touchin no goddamn body parts, what am i thinking

welp, anything else before i kick this schmuck out?
>_
>>
No. 292156 ID: c71597

>>292149
Cut open nasty couch in search of drug money.
>>
No. 292174 ID: 5c87e0

do this >>291672

then hold his couch hostage until he pays
>>
No. 293117 ID: f7aa74
File 130175862507.png - (7.02KB , 357x345 , the chapter end.png )
293117

oh my god, this was supposed to be a shortquest, hence the name

now the monotony has gotten to it, so i'mma just end this now

alright, groceries have been gotten and jack ass has been evicted

THE END
now its smiles time at the bar, later
>>
No. 293227 ID: 4d32a2

But... but... the gift! We didn't give him the gift!
>>
No. 293253 ID: 0c624e

>>293227
The file name is "the chapter end."

We'll probably get a continuation of this epic shortsaga eventually.
>>
No. 295242 ID: f7aa74

can i get this thing archived?
pretty please with a snozzberry cherry on top?
that'd be swell... like super and the lieks, yeah
>>
No. 295442 ID: a41aaf

>>295242
Use the report function (check the little box next to the first post, then press 'report' at the bottom-right of the page with the reason "please archive" or similar) to ask a mod to archive a thread.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password