[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 362905)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 132013021690.png - (78.95KB , 600x500 , 1.png )
362905 No. 362905 ID: b9c01a

It is a typical day as Overlord. One of your minions kneels before you, as she should, and makes a request.

>"M-my lord... Uhm... A few of the girls and I were uh wondering if maybe we can celebrate that human holiday.. Halloween... It seems to be quite popular and we can even go to the human world as we are and get candy... Please?"

Hmm.... Normally this one would never even ask such a thing.
Time to kill her before this 'asking for things' spreads to the others.
Expand all images
>>
No. 362906 ID: 13ed99

you obviously don't know how sexy a Halloween costumes can be.
>>
No. 362908 ID: 3fd4fb

>>362905
Tell her that if she and her compatriots go to the human world and sack a town to bring you a giant pile of loot, they can linger slightly on their way back to partake in this human ritual if they wish.
>>
No. 362910 ID: 35e1a0

you can go to the human world freely, anyone asks you are simply dressed as the overlord. this is a good time for infiltration.
>>
No. 362911 ID: b9c01a
File 132013129267.png - (104.42KB , 600x500 , 2.png )
362911

"Hmm.. Very well. I have some missions available. If you finish them fast enough you may partake of this human ritual. But return as soon as you can."

>"!!! T-thank you my lord!"

She runs off while Emily, your most loyal servant, floats before you.

>Emily: "My Lord what is a Halloween? May I have one?"

She's not the brightest.
>>
No. 362912 ID: 3947e9

half a star? we need to work on that
>>
No. 362913 ID: 35e1a0

"it appears to be a human festival where you get candy, i suppose if you really wish to partake you may escort the others."
>>
No. 362916 ID: 40cb26

Say it is not a thing to have but an event in the human world. The humans wear disguises so demons could pass as them, but I don't think Emily would do well at that due to lack of limbs. Maybe if we put a sheet over her, she can pass as some crude imitation of a specter?
>>
No. 362917 ID: 3fd4fb

>>362911
"A human ritual of some kind. If you wish to know more, apparently that minion wishes to partake so you can accompany her and get answers."

Emily is adorable, but explaining things to her is such a bother. Better to pass that off onto your needy minion.
>>
No. 362918 ID: b9c01a
File 132013379061.png - (47.84KB , 600x500 , 3.png )
362918

"It's some kind of human ritual.. It involves dressing up and receiving candy. You c-"

>"Ooh ooh I wanna dress up!"

"... Emily you don't have an arm or legs, you can't really dress up."

>"Pleeeease!"

"-sigh- fine.."

You cut up a sheet and put it over her.

"There."

>"WooOOOOOoooooOoOOOooo! Imma ghost!"

"Yes, now go."

>"You should come with me my Lord! We can get lots of candy!"

"Emily I don't eat. Neither do you for that matter."

>"So then we can just share it with the girls and they'll be happy and we'll be happy and everyone will be happy! We all win!"
>>
No. 362920 ID: 35e1a0

wait, you can go and use it as an excuse to recon places that normally you couldn't. everyone will think you are just wearing a costume, and if they ask say you are. no one will suspect a thing!
>>
No. 362921 ID: 3fd4fb

>>362918
"Emily, I appreciate your invitation but I will not be participating in this holiday. I am a busy man with an entire empire to oppress, and frivolously seeking luxury items which I can't even make use of is ultimately a waste of my time. If you must, enjoy the event on your own."

Then return to grinding humanity to dust beneath your heel.
>>
No. 362922 ID: 40cb26

Well it's not like we'd get another opportunity to walk among humans without being feared or attacked. That is if a human even could disguise as us, we may need something less... impressive to appear as.

Let us consult a tinker.
>>
No. 362924 ID: b9c01a
File 132013572349.png - (74.11KB , 600x500 , 4.png )
362924

"Emily, I appreciate your invitation but I will not be participating in this holiday. I am a busy man with an entire empire to oppress, and frivolously seeking luxury items which I can't even make use of is ultimately a waste of my time. If you must, enjoy the event on your own."

>" :( "

"I said no."

>" :( "

".... Fine fine. But only to gather information, then we leave."

>"Yaaaay~~"
>>
No. 362925 ID: b9c01a
File 132013573662.png - (58.98KB , 600x500 , 5.png )
362925

You decide to go to your Tinker, Styx. You ask her if there are any other, less awesome, bodies you can use to go gather information.

She thinks for a moment then pulls out an older body.

>"This one is still good my Lord. The Mana Crystal is about to burn out but it should still be usable for the night."

That'll do. Is there anything in particular you want to dress as or will a sheet suffice?
>>
No. 362926 ID: 35e1a0

put some bits on it so we look like a person dressed as this body.
>>
No. 362927 ID: 40cb26

>>362925
Put on some mage outfit we have laying around, this body already looks the part. Anything fancy will do.
>>
No. 362929 ID: 35bcde

>>362925
A bear.
>>
No. 362933 ID: f70e5e

>>362926
this. going as someone dressed as yourself would be hilarious, and an effective disguise simply because who the hell would even think to check for something like that.
>>
No. 362971 ID: 84b16f

>>362927
this
>>
No. 363052 ID: 25d645
File 132018512148.png - (73.94KB , 600x500 , 6.png )
363052

You decide to take the old body and slap some spare parts on it. A cape, a helmet, simple things.

You and Emily teleport to the human world. All around there are people dressed as demons and monsters. The younger ones go up to houses and say some phrase which grants them candy.

>"My Lord, my Lord! We have to go! We have to get the candy!"

"I'm fine Emily, you get it. I'm just here to watch."

>"But my Looooord~~ We 'have' to go together! Everyone else goes together! Come on my Lord! Please!"
>>
No. 363054 ID: a2fa74

>>363052
Make a mental note to have Styx install a vagina in Emily. Then you can put sand in it so she can learn about irritation and patience.
>>
No. 363056 ID: 35e1a0

"you are lucky i have come at all"
>>
No. 363057 ID: 25d645
File 132018569822.png - (83.09KB , 600x500 , 7.png )
363057

"I said no. You are lucky I even came along at all."

> " :( "

She's getting a bit annoying.

>"My Lord this is the only time we get to do these thing and I just want to spend time with you we never spend time with each other anymore you're too busy playing with Silva and I miss you and there's free candy so please."
>>
No. 363059 ID: a2fa74

>>363057
"As you wish, but I'm going to have Styx give you a vagina so I can fill it with and show you will know what I am feeling right now."
>>
No. 363060 ID: 35e1a0

"FINE JEEZ!"
and then do this stuff but GRUMBLE the whole time!
>>
No. 363061 ID: 40cb26

Oh just do it, it will save on further whining later on. But she does all the talking.
>>
No. 363064 ID: 1854db

>>363057
Fine, but only if we get to maim someone.
>>
No. 363066 ID: 6a5a08

"What if we pillage the home instead, using our costumes as disguises? Then we would get the candy and possibly something not worthless."
>>
No. 363067 ID: 25d645
File 132018680505.png - (61.69KB , 600x500 , 8.png )
363067

"Fine but you're doing all the talking.."

Emily smiles and drags you over to the house. She says the secret phrase and is rewarded with a small plastic pumpkin filled with candy.

She turns to you and smiles.

>"See my Lord, we got lots of candy and all we had to do was do some talking! That wasn't so bad was it?"

It wasn't bad but it was a waste of time..

>"My Lord look! There's a Haunted House! My Lord I want to try it! Maybe it has zombies an ghosts! We don't have any zombies or ghosts! We could use some, please my Lord we should go!"

It's already been 10 minutes..
>>
No. 363068 ID: 35e1a0

favepalm. "emily, the only ghost around here is you."
>>
No. 363069 ID: 1854db

>>363067
Sure, let's go in there and kill some undead so we can Enslave them.
>>
No. 363070 ID: 6a5a08

Yes. 'Undead'.
Let's kill the 'Undead' inside the Haunted House.
That ought to liven things up a bit.
>>
No. 363084 ID: 25d645
File 132018825613.png - (58.97KB , 600x500 , 9.png )
363084

"We could use more minions. Very well."

The two of you head into the haunted house. The place seems empty and your scans reveals no other life forms..

Something pops out of a wall scaring Emily. She flies over to you crying.

>"My Lord that's scary I wanna go back now let's go back this is scary!"

Asdafgafsfadgfhwj D:<
>>
No. 363087 ID: 35e1a0

"no emily, we do not retreat, or did you forget that you have the mighty overlord protecting you?" and shoot that thing so it explodes.
>>
No. 363088 ID: 40cb26

I suspect that there are no actual hauntings here. Not even proper constructs. She's giving you an out, might as well just go. We need to go collect information right? Let's see what the other humans are doing. Maybe there is some large gathering we can find to observe.
>>
No. 363090 ID: 6a5a08

>>363088
This
>>
No. 363091 ID: 25d645
File 132018966301.png - (91.14KB , 600x500 , 10.png )
363091

You decide to take the chance and leave. Emily clutches to you the whole time until you finally exit the haunted house. You look around and see most people are already going home.

"Well Emily it's time to go."

>"Wait wait wait one more thing!"

She flies over to the middle of the town where a large pumpkin stands. It's colossal and towers over the other, smaller, pumpkins.

>"That's so cool! We should do this sometime my Lord!"

"Maybe."

>"And then we can all light the candles on the inside and it'll be so much fun and you can help me carve one out because I don't think I can carve it well with my hand and then we can put it in your chamber so every time you see it you can think of me and how we made it together. That would be really nice my Lord, we should do that."
>>
No. 363092 ID: 1854db

>>363091
It would rot after a few days.

But maybe it would be fun to make the most hideously evil carved pumpkin ever.
>>
No. 363094 ID: 40cb26

>>363091
"Only if it can also be a deadly vegetable construct that spits fire."
>>
No. 363096 ID: 1c56ea

>>363094
this
>>
No. 363097 ID: a2fa74

>>363091
"Remind me to make a colossal fire-breathing pumpkin construct."
>>
No. 363100 ID: 25d645
File 132019117220.png - (121.20KB , 600x500 , 11.png )
363100

"Only if it can also be a deadly vegetable construct that spits fire."

>"Yes!"
--------------------------------------------

>"THIS IS THE BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!"

Hmm..
You suppose it is.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password