[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 822552)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150268863488.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
822552 No. 822552 ID: 5245b2

This is a mistake.
But I'm going to do it anyways.
Howdy TGchan, Name's Clock.
Well, Clock Prime if you wanna get technical.
I'm lacking inspiration so I thought, "Hey, I don't hate myself enough, let's spill my storytelling guts to the internet!"
...
Like I said, this is probably a bad idea.
So once again, Howdy.
Ask away.
Expand all images
>>
No. 822556 ID: 3ce125

Is this a quest, or did you mean to post it in questdis?
>>
No. 822562 ID: 5245b2
File 150268931292.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
822562

Maybe I should have.
But this may take on quest-like elements.
But it may not.
Perhaps I shall post this to both...
>>
No. 822564 ID: 5245b2
File 150268950998.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
822564

It is done.
I am now established both here and yonder.
I understand that it is late for some.
I shall wait a little longer.
>>
No. 822575 ID: 72ca46

Take out your batteries.
>>
No. 822577 ID: 7fad5d

Show us your fob, slut.
>>
No. 822579 ID: 3583d1

>>822564
We'll it's not like I have anywhere to be right now, I'm kinda stuck where I am. So might as well pass the time here, no pun intended. Here, I'll even go with my name tag for this one as I suspect this won't necessarily be a quest as we know it.

So what brings you round here Clocky? We gonna get some kind of story time or something? I mean shit dude, your sitting across from us like we are visiting you in prison. So what do you need to get off your chest?
>>
No. 822580 ID: 5245b2
File 150269140299.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (Soul).png )
822580

This old thing?
Believe me, I've tried.
But that old 'battery' is made of some stern stuff.
Besides, my pain tolerance is nowhere near that high.
I gave that up a long time ago.
>>
No. 822582 ID: 3583d1

>>822580
Awww, did someone break your heart buddy? Want to talk about it champ?
>>
No. 822584 ID: 5245b2
File 150269259671.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0100.png )
822584

My heart is fine.
It's my soul that's cracked.
Along with my head, but hey, we'll get to that in time.
If I didn't want to talk, I wouldn't be here. I'd be sulking like some sordid child.
>>
No. 822585 ID: 3583d1

>>822584
Your soul? How did that happen? Come to think about it how do you break a soul anyway? Is it like Harry Potter where if you kill someone your soul splits into separate pieces?
>>
No. 822625 ID: 8d4593

I feel like Toy'ing with Good ol' puppy.
>>
No. 822634 ID: 5245b2
File 150271732505.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0100.png )
822634

It's... complicated business, souls.
Maybe I'll have the time to explain one day.
But regardless, as far as I know, "Puppy" is fictional.
I created him, just like I created everything else.
He is subject to my will.
We'll get to the subject of stories later.
Or now.
I've got nothing better planned.
>>
No. 822645 ID: 3583d1

>>822634
So what's next for you then?
>>
No. 822654 ID: 8d4593

The clock hates himself. Welcome to the club.
If not fiction then what sort of discussion do you desire.
>>
No. 822659 ID: d4a367
File 150273336830.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0101.png )
822659

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say discuss stories in the hopes I grow inspired enough to finish one.
This may become more and more fictional as this conversation progresses.
We shall see.
So, Fearquest is in stasis, Mask Saga has an ending but no story, Rebirth is pointless, and I am here.
>>
No. 822677 ID: 894beb

Simply lacking in ideas? How can we help? Maybe tell us some of the ideas you have so far and then we'll give you some ideas and then you can let your own ideas run with it? I can even draw you some stuff if you like. Just need a reference to go on and I can see what I can come up with.
>>
No. 822682 ID: 8d4593

I like to think that every story is real. If existence is infinite than every story ever told and every character ever written exist. They may be separated from us in time, space, universe or universe generation perhaps... But somewhere at some time they exist. A story is a window into their world. A quest lets us guide their fate. Even if our meddling is limited to our own shallow and possibly non-existent free will... It let's us extrapolate and experience some semblance of meaning.

In this way I don't think any story or quest is pointless or not worth telling so long as you put in the same care you would as if it were your real non-fiction life.

To experience another possibility, another time, or another world...
To meet people who could never otherwise be met...
It's fantastic, no matter where they are or what their about.
>>
No. 822695 ID: d4a367
File 150274540870.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0101.png )
822695

>>822677
Alright Dreamwalker, Next post will be Mask Saga's ending.
>>822682
...
Thank you. That brings a smile to my non-existent lips.
>>
No. 822714 ID: 3583d1

>>822682
Couldn't have said it better myself! Bravo!

>>822695
Now before you do post it up, just keep some of these in mind. Planning out an ending before you have it is a tricky feat to do especially with a quest. In my personal experience with dungeon mastering D&D, you can have an idea of how it ends but the tricky thing is to get your players to that point, and it's especially doing it with a quest because there will always be people trying to push the story one way. I've gone on record stating that I do not like railroading so if it's all one long railroad that can be a hard sell for a quest. If you are going to do that you have to be prepared to adapt new things, things can be more or less the same but don't be adamant in the way it has to go. Better yet, find a way to make your characters work for their ending, if your ending is the best one make sure that your players can work for it, it really does make every choice seem more meaningful and both you and your audience will be happy. So on with your ending, let's see what you have!
>>
No. 822843 ID: 5245b2
File 150277126691.gif - (898.82KB , 600x400 , IMG_0113.gif )
822843

>>822714
Keeping all these in mind, here is the ending. This is all subject to change...
A bolt of arcane energy lashes out and strikes Cheshire. You know that spell. You know who had cast it. Xander stands with an ancient tome in his hands, his jagged teeth fixed in a sneer, his eyes narrowed. The spell transforms the affected into a mask of their speices, and Cheshire has been flung over a decaying cobble wall from its force. Xander clears his throat. "I do apologize for you having to witness that, Jay. I am normally much more polite about my appearances, but for that vile creature, an exception must be made."
You are fuming now and draw your dual kukri. Xander isn't surprised. "I suppose he had you decieved as well? Do you even know what he is?"
You don't care. Cheshire was a dear friend. Xander must pay for his crimes. You crouch into a fighting stance. Xander merely sighs and snaps his fingers. The book vanishes in a puff of blue smoke. He lowers his hands, and two khopesh materialize in them. He readies himself. "Very well, Jay. I'm sorry."
His style of fighting is extremely fast-paced, even you find it hard to keep up at points. You can't even land a cut. He doesn't seem to want to hurt you too badly, just wear you down. After what seems to be an eternity of clashing steel, a voice you don't recognize calls out. "XANDER!" It bellows, gruff and gravely. You and Xander wheel to see a large man, point-eared, sharp toothed, just like Xander. But his chin is squared with a scraggly goatee. He looks at you and smiles, a sinister, crooked smile.
"Looking for someone? Perhaps you would recognize me if I wore this?" He holds up a mask. A mask with pointed ears, blue grey with cyan stripes and a psychotic grin. A cat mask. A CHESHIRE cat mask. So he was a Shifter? And if there were only two in existence, then that means...
"The Tyrant." Xander growls, no longer acknowledging you.
"The Traitor." The newcomer responds with a chuckle, "Did you honestly think you could get rid of me so easily?"
"I should have killed you."
"Ah, but you were foolish, choosing merciful justice over your own reliable hands!"
He leaps from the rotted balcony and onto the main hall's faded carpet, between you and Xander.
"Oh, but where are my manners! I forgot to tie up a loose end!" The Tyrant spins on his heel and grabs you by the throat, and with his other hand siezes your antlers and snaps your neck. You can only hear him say, "Now enough with the vermin! Time to rid myself of a cancer!" As you drown.


The ending is designed to be unsatisfactory, as I have a tale for Xander in the works.
You can learn more about the Old King when I release the prequel to Rebirth.
God, this took a while.
>>
No. 822878 ID: 894beb

>>822843
Can't wait to read it. It's a little odd reading the ending before we see what's actually happening. But I'm assuming most of this will make more sense in time. For one, I fail to understand why the ending is meant to be unsatisfactory. Other than seeing the protagonist die, which can be pretty lame, I don't quite understand why you would would want to lead your audience to an ending that they wouldn't like. See I'm always of the mind that a "bad end" isn't necessarily bad, as long as it's legitimate. Your players/readers got a bad end due to their own actions. An unsatisfactory ending is a "bad" end however, because certain things aren't resolved and your reader/player might walk away with a bad taste in their mouth. I mean it's kind of like suddenly pulling the old pissed off DM trick of "rocks fall, everyone dies." If your readers/players aren't happy you could lose some of your audience should they continue to read your works.

Now here's is the easy part, if your ending absolutely depends on your character dying, then that is actually an easy problem for a writter to solve. Death is an easy fix because there can ALWAY be something to bring a character back from the brink. If they have to stay dead however, make sure you have a reason to back it up with.

Anyway these are just my own thoughts. So what's next for you clocky?
>>
No. 822970 ID: 150010
File 150282036682.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0101.png )
822970

>>822878
Perhaps I'll go on with Fearquest.
Perhaps not.
Still running on creative fumes.
Maybe I'll take requests for drawing...
>>
No. 822971 ID: 894beb

>>822970
Fair enough. Sometimes we're all on those kinds of fumes. Any idea why you are in this kind of funk anyway?
>>
No. 823079 ID: 90b264
File 150284666031.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0101.png )
823079

>>822971
No clue at all, maybe it's a result of something I ate...
Regardless, I'll have a cup of coffee before I start taking requests.
You're more than welcome to tag along if you don't mind the sketchiness.
>>
No. 823080 ID: 894beb

>>823079
I don't mind sketchiness at all. I mean, have you seen some of the stuff I draw? It's ALL sketchy. Haha. Enjoy your coffee, cheers.
>>
No. 823323 ID: 90b264
File 150292352007.jpg - (749.14KB , 2900x2244 , IMG_0115.jpg )
823323

>>
No. 823328 ID: 90b264
File 150292440270.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0101.png )
823328

Seeing how I neglected to return earlier, Day Three promises the boon of recuperation. I have had my coffee, now I am ready to draw some requests.
>>
No. 823343 ID: 8d4593

On one side the beast seems lies limply. His eye floats lazily, his lips hang open, revealing a sharp toothed maw.
His limbs though gaunt and covered in loose skin, seem relaxed splayed out to his side like that. There is no movement here, save for the slight and rhythmic ebb and flow coming from the activities of his other-side.

Over there, his muscles are defined, but skin still loose. He has not eaten in some time. This eye, though just below a terrible and scarred depression in the skull, is focused. Below, his rough forlimb rubs the rock in endless circles. Occasionally he stops to inspect it for any imperfections. This stone is the latest in 2 long lines of them, each one perfectly, reflectively polished. The lines sit in a long trough which goes all the way down to the shore of a great lake. There sits some sort of long glass construction. It lights up by the reflection of the polished stone around it but even though it has enough, the beast makes more.

The creature whispers to itself:
The vagrant needs the cave, family eats this. The vagrant thought this box, and not one the vagrant needs baked sun corruption. The vagrant vomits chocolate to end the world...

And so it continues.
>>
No. 823468 ID: e3c5ab
File 150298715489.jpg - (1.37MB , 3891x2803 , IMG_0121.jpg )
823468

>>823343
This feels... familiar. Anyway, day four is upon us, and seeing how I couldn't make a conceiveable request out of that, I didn't draw anything for it. Coffee's brewing (Again) and I've got some free time. Any ideas?
>>
No. 823469 ID: 8d4593

>>823468
o.o Familiar?
>>
No. 823481 ID: 3583d1

>>823468
This is getting incredibly meta. You know thinking about it, this a quest in of itself? So far this search for a quest/drawing reminds me a lot of The Stanley Parable, but rather than having to find the ending, we have to find the beginning. Could that be a quest? Not so much the journey of a thousand miles as much as figuring out where to take the first step... Okay, anyway...

Alright so since familiar sounding exposition and all of that seems familiar i'll give it a try.

Splash

Water? It's very cold, my head hurts.

Splash

A taste of salt and sand in my mouth. On a beach maybe? Head still hurts. Can I open my eyes?

Splash

Vision blurry, un-moving shapes in the distance. Gotta get up, I move too quickly, and I vomit up... something... Tastes like bad fish...

Splash

What do I smell. Salt, the sea, sand in my nostrils. I clear some away. I smell iron and smoke. Vision is clearing, there is a forest a small hike away. The beach is littered with bodies, and the charred remains of burning ship.

Splash

Where am I...?


Well that was my take. Think you can get something from that? I definitely think it is the start of something anyway.
>>
No. 823488 ID: 177d67

Click?
>>
No. 823499 ID: 5245b2
File 150303314174.gif - (3.55MB , 320x240 , IMG_0123.gif )
823499

>>823488
>ENTERING CLOCK PRIME...
>>
No. 823604 ID: 143250

my God! — it's full of stars! I mean clocks
>>
No. 823615 ID: 0e57d8

>>823604
Maybe it's the Dr. Who intro? I mean hey, time shenanigans, clocks, seems to go hand in hand...
>>
No. 823968 ID: 5245b2
File 150326309173.png - (1.90MB , 4032x3024 , Squirel-Mouse thing.png )
823968

>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
>COMPLETING ENTRY
>ENTRY COMPLETE
>>
No. 824058 ID: 143250

Well that was fun.

Oh, hello there.
>>
No. 824069 ID: 5d13f5

>>823968
Greetings to you... whatever you are!
>>
No. 824078 ID: 8d4593

>>823968
HEY!
YOU THERE!
THAT THING STOLE MY LEGS!
SEE! IT HAS TWO EXTRA!
GET HIM!
>>
No. 824455 ID: 5245b2
File 150346099180.png - (1.88MB , 4032x3024 , Squirel-Mouse thing2.png )
824455

>>
No. 824460 ID: 143250

whats over there?
>>
No. 824669 ID: 5245b2
File 150354334357.png - (1.81MB , 4032x3024 , Squirel-Mouse thing3.png )
824669

>>
No. 824676 ID: 5245b2
File 150354534381.png - (750.64KB , 4032x3024 , New image who dis.png )
824676

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyxSlmGfOh4
>>
No. 824694 ID: 5245b2
File 150354836111.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel.png )
824694

https://youtu.be/HyxSlmGfOh4
???: OH GOOD, AN AUDIENCE. MAYBE THIS WILL PUSH HIM OVER THE EDGE. UNLIKELY...
>>
No. 824696 ID: 143250

I think you put too much ketchup on your burger/hotdog/french fries. You've got it all over your face.
>>
No. 824701 ID: 5245b2
File 150354969210.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel2.png )
824701

>>824696
???: ...OR THE AUDIENCE WILL PESTER ME CONSTANTLY AND RUIN MY ENDEAVORS. CHARMING...
>>
No. 824713 ID: d61ba6

>>824701
Cool! An undead dragon! Greetings oh great avatar of death and rage incarnate! How fare you on this day?
>>
No. 824715 ID: fc33ea

>>824713
I thought dragons were the incarnations of greed, what with the hoarding and all.
>>
No. 824716 ID: 8a07c9

I have a vague thought that this creepy looking bastard wants us to drive our Clock friend over the edge.
>>
No. 824717 ID: 91ee5f

>>824716
But we don't have a lisence to drive a clock person!
>>
No. 824720 ID: 094652

Thumbs up, Mister Dragon! Or did you leave your thumbs in your wife along with your whumbs and moambs?
>>
No. 825318 ID: 5245b2
File 150379197186.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel.png )
825318

>>824713
???: I AM HUNTING. THE CREATURES OF THIS MIND ARE RICH WITH FEAR, BUT I SHALL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE CONSUMED EVERY SCRAP OF HOPE THIS FOOL CLINGS TO.
>>824715
???: I AM NOT A DRAGON. I AM THE AVATAR OF SUFFERING, INSANITY AND DEPRESSION. THE FOOL CALLS ME 'FEMEL' AND I HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO IT.
>>824716
Femel:YOU WOULD BE CORRECT.
>>824717
Femel:HUMOR IS USED TO MASK FEAR OR A FEELING OF EMPTINESS. IT IS FUTILE TO USE SUCH DISGUISES AROUND ME.
>>824720
Femel:...
>>
No. 825335 ID: 13eacf

>>825318
So you say you aren't a dragon... Well you know the saying, it looks like an ass, talks like an ass, and smells like an ass...

So why are you going after clocky anyway? If you are an embodiment of rage and wrath and all that why not go after someone who could benefit from your... gifts? Like say some soldier or like a warrior or something, make him into a frenzied berserker or something
>>
No. 825352 ID: 91ee5f

>>825318
>HUMOR IS USED TO MASK FEAR OR A FEELING OF EMPTINESS. IT IS FUTILE TO USE SUCH DISGUISES AROUND ME.
What humor? I was being serious!
>>
No. 825415 ID: 9b80a5

hey you um got a little somethin over (points at entire face) yeah you just going to leave that there? its going to get all dried and crusty and gross
>>
No. 825492 ID: 47160d

So like I'm assuming that is blood, what the hell is it doing on your neck like that?
>>
No. 825572 ID: 8d4593

>>825318
You can be the avatar of fat dicks for all I care, it doesn't make you less of a dragon, kitten.
>>
No. 825632 ID: 5245b2
File 150389413586.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel.png )
825632

>>825335
Femel: I HAVE TRIED. HE RESISTED THOSE THOUGHTS OF MURDER, GENOCIDE AND DEATH OF OTHERS. HE TURNED HIS BLADE INWARDS, SO SAYING "IF I DIE I WON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE." FOOLISH MORTAL. I ALREADY HAVE A PLETHORA OF HOSTS AT MY DISPOSAL, WHAT IS ONE LIFE GOING TO DO AGAINST MY ETERNAL WRATH.
>>825352
Femel: ... YOU ARE ALL EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO COME TO THIS MINDSCAPE.
>>825415
Femel: AND WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT TO ME LICKING IT AWAY? I SHALL ONLY BECOME DRENCHED IN IT AGAIN.
>>825492
Femel: THE CRIMSON MIST IS WHAT I EXUDE AFTER I HAVE CONSUMED A FRAGMENT OF HOPE. IT IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE NEUROTOXIN, CAPABLE OF PARALYSIS WITHIN MINUTES OF INHALATION.
>>825572
Femel: ...
>>
No. 825633 ID: 91ee5f

>>825632
So you're refered to as "Female", huh? Does a pretty lady like you have an equally pretty name?
>>
No. 825634 ID: 58ae0d

You didn't answer my question... Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Why SPECIFICALLY are you going after Clocky? Like I said you obviously have talent and a lot people who have possibly benefited from you, so why go after some dude who when at you presence just retreated inward? Seems a like waste of your time. Besides now that we are here you are in for quite a few jokes and attempts to lighten the mood in order to save clocky... So... I mean... your best shot is to amscray and maybe go do something more productive.
>>
No. 825635 ID: 5245b2
File 150389683567.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel2.png )
825635

>>825633
Femel: FEH-MEL. CORE LETTERS BEING F, M, L, STANDING FOR... HOW DID HE PHRASE IT? "FUCK MY LIFE" I BELIEVE. THE FOOL TOLD ME THIS NAME WHEN I WAS BUT A SEEDLING.
>>825634
Femel: WE ARE BOUND TOGETHER. I WAS FUSED TO THIS MIND WHEN IT WAS STILL DEVELOPING. A SEED OR EGG PLACED INSIDE ANOTHER LIVING THING, THE SYSTEMS OF THE HOST NURTURING THIS SEED UNTIL IT BURSTS FORTH FORTH FROM WITHIN THE HOST. HAD ALL GONE TO PLAN, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR FEWER NAKED APES GOING ABOUT WADDLING ABOUT THIS WRETCHED ROCK ADRIFT AROUND THIS SORDID STAR.
>>
No. 825636 ID: 91ee5f

>>825635
>FEH-MEL.
Oh, Femel, I see.

..........but you are a female, right?
>>
No. 825637 ID: 58ae0d

So how exactly can you be unbound? Actually would that even necessarily be a good thing? I mean shit, what do you have against us? Is it just your nature to be a mean little shit? Because I mean... not cool dude...
>>
No. 825638 ID: c65420

>>825635
open bob, show vegene
>>
No. 825657 ID: 8d4593

>>825635
So, strawberry jelly kitten.
I take it that you are the representation of the clocks self-loathing.
Talking does little. You are not of a logical nature.
So.... Why are you here?
Will you share a story?
>>
No. 825668 ID: 9b80a5

but what if you had a hat?
>>
No. 825693 ID: 9b80a5
File 150394788536.png - (2.24KB , 450x450 , woot.png )
825693

oi clockwork i found a top hat here freebies
>>
No. 825826 ID: 5245b2
File 150398265048.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel2.png )
825826

>>825636
Femel: I AM BEYOND PETTY GENDERS, BUT THE FOOL SEEMS TO KNOW ME BY THE PRONOUNS "HE" AND "HIM". I DO NOT CARE. I AM AN IMMORTAL CONCEPT, AND MY KIND ARE VARIED.
>>825637
>>825657
Femel: THAT IS A STORY YOU ARE NOT READY TO HEAR.
>>
No. 825827 ID: 5245b2
File 150398280046.png - (3.39MB , 2448x2448 , Femel3.png )
825827

*Femel scents the air*
Femel: I KNOW THAT SCENT.
>>825668
*Femel snarls*
BE SILENT! THE FOOL IS CLOSE.
>>
No. 825829 ID: 159f26

HEY! There's a scary dragon monster in here and her wants to eat you! You should, like, run away!
>>
No. 825940 ID: 9b80a5

are you going to try to eat me or something like rood dood also I'm pretty sure that's impossible as I'm not connected to clock like his hopes and dreams etc are so in the immortal words of MC hammer you "can't touch dis" besides fool? really that's the best you can do what about simpleton, arrogant, idiotic nuisance, etc like come on i didn't realize that a hate dragon had such a small vocabulary
>>
No. 825992 ID: 9b80a5

(does the well what is it gesture from DS1)
>>
No. 826016 ID: 5245b2
File 150406723610.gif - (66.06KB , 1000x1000 , Clockdance.gif )
826016

https://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
No. 826021 ID: 4bfce0

>>826016
Noooo run away happy clocky man, this dragon wants to eat you!!
>>
No. 826030 ID: 5245b2
File 150407024095.png - (3.20MB , 2448x2448 , Hatted.png )
826030

*POP*
PFC: Thanks for the warning, chum, but I got this joker locked down! Thanks for the hat! It'll come in handy when I design some matching outfits!
>>
No. 826035 ID: 4bfce0

>>826030
Ooh, do you have a bow-tie to match it?
>>
No. 826265 ID: 9b80a5

well anyway your welcome for the definitely not a secret time bomb hat
>>
No. 826278 ID: 9b80a5
File 150415426242.jpg - (44.29KB , 800x531 , tick tock tick tock tick tock boom.jpg )
826278

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
>>
No. 826279 ID: 9b80a5

jk though its just a regular hat
>>
No. 830440 ID: 5245b2
File 150536750654.png - (160.91KB , 1280x1280 , Tears of a Clown.png )
830440

Pathetic, is it not?
I cannot seem to keep even one project running without choking on my aspirations.
To think that at one point I thought writing comics would be my way into the future.
Foolish.
>>
No. 830448 ID: 094652

Yeah, it is pathetic.

Now take a deep breath, and GET BACK TO WORK.

A professional artist comes up with his own ideas.

YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL. You don't have to worry about copyright infringement or stealing other peoples' ideas because this is a PUBLIC art - anything you take from here is FREE. Anything you put in here is FREE. And you have multiple opportunities to take these two options

Let us worry about the gaps, you just write and draw and plot twist. Just build something incomplete and let us add what you're missing.
>>
No. 830450 ID: 369039

>>830440
Ahhh hey, c'mon clocky! We were on the verge of something there! We got a look inside your head back there, you've got a demon in you bud! And it looks like it's trying to kill you with self doubt and depression. It may already be consuming you more than you know as uh... you got a very toothy mouth there bud. A green version of you, what I can only assume is your happiness was about to face off against it, if we head back we can take it down together! We can get you out of this funk your in! Let us help you Clocky!
>>
No. 830545 ID: 8d4593

>>830440
Hmm. Familiar.
I am the same way. I cannot complete anything I start. After the first step or two it all just... stops.
I do not know you the source of your issue but for myself it's a mixture of depression, anxiety, and ADD.

Take it from me, you are not pathetic but you cannot tackle this alone. I've been trying for 14 years, half my life, and have so far failed.
If you are like me, this is not something logical or conscious that you can simply defeat or will away. Even if you know the sources of your despair, that does not mean you have the strength to mend them.

Seek professional help. Return when you are once again able to walk.
What good is a path if you cannot move?
>>
No. 830557 ID: 76a713
File 150542513898.jpg - (1.34MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0164.jpg )
830557

You're... right. Absolutley right. I need to pull myself together. Here, let's get you a map of the Floors, and let's get me some coffee.
>>
No. 830573 ID: 76a713
File 150543032970.jpg - (1.18MB , 2888x2888 , IMG_0167.jpg )
830573

Here it is. Let me know if you have any inquiries.
>>
No. 830581 ID: 16913c

>>830573
Can I get a description of each of the floors and what kind of landscapes and people we could expect to find there?
>>
No. 830624 ID: 5245b2
File 150544592041.jpg - (1.18MB , 2888x2888 , The Floors Map.jpg )
830624

>>830581
Alright, From the top, there's the Beyond, it's the world we all reside in behind the screens. I prefer Floor 1: Life to the beyond because I can control my appearance and manipulate what people think of me with a few flicks of a mouse. The Pages are just random doodles and shit I think up, you can ignore them and you'll be just fine. Moving on to Floor 2, that's the Clockverse, the multiverse I created, Mask Saga, Fearquest, Clocktalk/A Shattered Rebirth (et cetera) and all subsequent alternate universes are contained here. Floor Three is even further into the mind, the island of Perception on the Sea of Consciousness. You've already met Femel, the Mindbeast of Depression but there are others, like Perditio, Mindbeast of Fear, Calus, Mindbeast of Rage, Archimedes, Mindbeast of Confidence, Carpal, Mindbeast of Curiosity, and finally, the elusive Stag, Mindbeast of Happiness. There are other little critters too, these represent ideas, dreams, memories, et cetera. The "Little Green Guy" is my Prefrontal Cortex, he regulates my emotions and has my personality to boot. Then there's the Judgement hall, where two forces, one the Right way, the other the Easy, are locked in eternal combat over who gets to have their decision made. The winner isn't always Good or Easy and sometimes a compromise must be made, but they still hate each other. Below that? The Basement. This is where things are erased. Don't go down there, you could end up the same way. Not saying TGchan would go down, but I might forget about it. Things that are down there slowly fade until they are erased completely, but still, I don't think there's much to see. That about covers it, so... Pick a floor I guess?
>>
No. 830637 ID: 16913c

>>830624
Let's head back to floor three, I'd like to meet some of these other beasts. Maybe we can also get a handle on your situation there. PFC could even be our guide. But that is just my input. I'm also interested in hearing what my fellow questers have to say as well as author recommendation.
>>
No. 830643 ID: 5245b2
File 150545333764.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (Soul).png )
830643

>>830637
I see, this was... not entirely unexpected. You've only touched the surface of the Clockverse, a vast expanse where you could literally do anything, but you chose to help me instead. I'm flattered, to say the least. Safe voyage, Audience.
>>
No. 830644 ID: 5245b2
File 150545340671.gif - (3.55MB , 320x240 , Into the Mindscape.gif )
830644

>ENTERING THE MINDSCAPE
>>
No. 830649 ID: 16913c

>>830643
Rest assured Clocky, once this is over, we will create a world together in the clockverse with which you can feel pride in, with which you can look back upon and say "Yes, this is my story."

Let's do this!
>>
No. 830667 ID: 094652

>>830643
That's mainly because we can't play with CV without your help. Same unprofessional contract it's always been here on TGChan.

We'd better get back to floor 2 once we're done tightening the screws in your head. It's go time!
>>
No. 830800 ID: 5245b2
File 150553916410.jpg - (1.28MB , 3288x3018 , IMG_0176.jpg )
830800

>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
>COMPLETEING ENTRY
>ENTRY COMPLETE

PFC: Howdy! We've been expecting you! I won't bother with my introduction, as y'already know me, but the big bird is Carpal, the Griffin. He's not much much for conversation but he sure is cute!
>>
No. 830813 ID: ade112

>>830800
Sup dude, I see you got a new look. I'm definitely glad to see you got away from Femel. What happened after we got ejected anyway? And I take it this is the beast of curiosity. Good to meet you as well oh noble beast of intellect and curiosity.
>>
No. 830930 ID: 8d4593

>>830800
HI WRIST BIRD!
What is wrist bird's purpose?
>>
No. 831228 ID: 5f2741
File 150574480941.jpg - (1.56MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0169.jpg )
831228

PFC: Well, after you got ejected, I was chased around for putting Femel in a nice little suit to match the floating top hat. He looks rather dashing now, but I hardly think he appreciates it. So yeah I- Carpal! The viewers can't see! Oh whatever. To answer your question about him, Do any of us really have a purpose? I mean, he just kind of meanders about bein' cute and all, sometimes bein' a nusence as well. He's an omnivore, and he prefers fish to fruits and nuts, but otherwise he's more like a parrot than an eagle.
>>
No. 831237 ID: 3583d1

>>831228
D'aaawwwwww well that's just adorable. Carpal here is too funny. He seems like a friendly guy.

Well we have a job here to do. Ol' Clocky isn't doing too well. We've been sent here to help him out. I know Femel has been eating those tiny idea and creation creatures but is there another reason why he would be feeling so low?
>>
No. 833151 ID: 76a713
File 150654357593.gif - (898.82KB , 600x400 , IMG_0113.gif )
833151

PFC: Carpal! CARPAL NO- goddamnit. Well in any case, Femel consuming ideas is nothing new, and since I <i>am</i> Clock, I'd say we're just choking on our aspirations and burning out. Maybe you oughtta check the Judgement Hall and see what kind of ideas are getting green-lit. I'm sorry about the camera, by the way, Carpal crushed it a little, so it'll take some time to fix.
>>
No. 833154 ID: f0e789

>>833151
Alright then, to the Judgement hall! You guys want to come along?
>>
No. 833161 ID: 5245b2
File 150655033601.gif - (1.98MB , 500x500 , IMG_0125.gif )
833161

>ENTERING PREFRONTAL CORTEX
>>
No. 833163 ID: f0e789

>>833161
Anyone else have the doctor who theme playing in their head when we warp around like this?
>>
No. 833170 ID: 5245b2
File 150655228101.jpg - (1.52MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0195.jpg )
833170

???: -heavy, pained gasping-
>>
No. 833179 ID: 1667ef

>>833170
Uh oh... that doesn’t sound good. Hello? Are you okay down there?
>>
No. 833186 ID: 5245b2
File 150655952722.jpg - (1.52MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0195.jpg )
833186

???: YOU GROW TIRED, TEMPUS. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A REST FOR A WHILE.
Tempus: -puff- No thanks, bub... -huff wheeze- I'm still holdin' on just -koff koff- fine.
(Bub?): HAHAHA, YOU WILL DIE HERE, AND YOU WILL BE REPLACED BY ANOTHER GUARDIAN. I HAVE SLAUGHTERED MANY LIKE YOU. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER DROP IN THE SEA OF BLOOD SPILLED.
>>
No. 833190 ID: 1667ef

Uh oh... I think Femel found his way into this place. LETS MOVE! Maybe we can save the guardian!
>>
No. 833197 ID: 5245b2
File 150656508199.jpg - (1.83MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0196.jpg )
833197

(Bub?): FEMEL EXISTS IN THE FLOOR ABOVE, YOU IDIOTS. I AM REFINED. PUTIFIED. DISTILLED DEPRAVITY AND VIOLENCE. I AM THAT WHICH LURKS IN THE DARKEST CORNER OF THE MIND. I AM THE CALL OF THE VOID. I AM KLOK THE UNFATHOMABLE.
Tempus: Buddy...-pant pant- I don't know what you're tryin' tag do here... -wheeze- but I ain't... -koff koff- a guardian. I'm just a judge... but -hack- if something needs guardin'...
>>
No. 833199 ID: 5245b2
File 150656607839.jpg - (1.04MB , 3237x2058 , IMG_0197.jpg )
833199

Tempus Sans: ...Then you're in for ONE. BAD. TIME.
>>
No. 833202 ID: bccf1a

>>833197
Ok ok ok everyone just calm their mammaries. Alright so we just got sent here by PFC. We’ve come here to help clocky prime and figured this would be a good place to start. So my guess is that you Mr. shadows and spookyness, are Calus right?
>>
No. 833218 ID: 8d4593

>PUTIFIED
You also have a weird speech impediment, bub.

Anyway don't mind me I'm just opening the ini file and setting your K value to something absurd.
>>
No. 833227 ID: 5245b2
File 150658370601.jpg - (1.76MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0198.jpg )
833227

>>833218
maybe it's because he's missing half his face? I don't know dude.
>>833202
Klok the Unfathomable: CALUS IS BUT A CONSTRUCT, A FIGMENT OF MY FRUITS. I AM ETERNAL. THE JUDGEMENT HALL WAS CONSTRUCTED TO CONFINE ME. I AM THE ANIMAL THAT LIES IN EVERYTHING. THE DESIRE TO BRUTALIZE, MAIM AND CAUSE UNENDING SORROW IS ME, THE BEAST BELOW. TEMPUS CANNOT DESTROY THE IMMORTAL IMMORALITY. I AM FAR STONGER THAN ANY MERE 'GUARDIAN FORCE'.
>>
No. 833229 ID: 1667ef

>>833227
Yeah? Well someone needs to put you in a cage where you belong. Look, the desire to maim and just hurt someone isn’t a trait most people have. It’s very rare that our inhibition is so low that we act upon this desire. Rage and anger in a person is normal, but sadism, something I think you personify, is not. In fact most people who do are oftern sociopaths. More than anything, I feel sorry for you beasts becuse you are personifications of real human emotions and feelings, I think that really limits your own range of emotions that you can feel. So you will never know what it is like to be happy for something other than pain, and that is tragic. So what can we do to end this conflict inside Clock prime? Honestly it starts with locking you away. Tempus, dunk him.
>>
No. 833243 ID: 76a713
File 150661042195.jpg - (1.73MB , 2820x3893 , IMG_0199.jpg )
833243

>>833229
Tempus: With pleasure!
>>
No. 833245 ID: 3583d1

>>833243
Surround him! Don’t give him a chance to fight back!
>>
No. 833251 ID: 76a713
File 150661649531.jpg - (1.53MB , 4032x2876 , IMG_0202.jpg )
833251

>>
No. 833303 ID: b0f04f

>>833251
POUR IT ON!!! FOR CLOCK PRIME!!!
>>
No. 833396 ID: 76a713

>>833303
Tempus: Something about this ain't right. I don't trust those voices. If you hadn't noticed earlier, Blue attacks only hurt you when you move, so now that there's a bunch going through you, I think you outta stay put.

Klok the Unfathomable: YOU ARE... SPARING ME? A FOOLISH GESTURE, I ASSURE YOU.

Tempus Sans: It gives me some room for a breather. Mind telling me why I'm here?

Klok the Unfathomable: YOU WERE CHOSEN. CHOSEN TO DUEL ME IN MY OWN SPECIAL HELL FROM WHICH I CANNOT ESCAPE. I AM THE YIN TO THE GUARDIAN'S YANG. THE SHADOW TO THE LIGHT. THE MOON TO THE SUN. THE EVIL TO GOOD. THE JUDGEMENT HALL IS WHERE WE FIGHT OVER DECISIONS.

Tempus: Why couldn't we talk over a burger and fries?

KTF: NOT OUR PLACE. WHILE WE CONTROL WHICH OPTIONS ARE CHOSEN, WE HAVE NO WILL OF OUT OWN.

Tempus: Well, can't they higher ups choose another guardian? My bro's probably worried sick.

KTF: YOU ASK THE IMPOSSIBLE FROM ME. YOU ARE IN ESSENCE ASKING THE GEAR TO CHANGE THE TIME. IT CANNOT DO THIS. IT MERELY WORKS AS A PART TO THE WHOLE.

Tempus: That's... really sad, actually. So you've never had a home?

KTF: NO, I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS PRISON.

Tempus: So you've never seen the world after a snowfall? Never had something made for you with love and care? Never felt any sort of kindness whatsoever?

KTF: THESE ARE CONCEPTS ALIEN TO ME. I HAVE NEVER LEFT THIS ENDLESS HALL. THE ONLY INTERACTIONS I HAVE EXPERIENCED WERE COLD OF SWORDS DIGGING INTO MY FLESH AND THE HOT BREATH OF A WOLF AS IT DIGS ITS TEETH INTO MY THROAT.

Tempus: You've never lived, in that case. Life is about giving and taking, being good to people who care about you. You've existed only as a fight dog. It's about time you had a home. Here, let's find a way out of here.

KTF: I COULD BE LYING TO YOU. I COULD JUST BE WAITING FOR YOU TO LOWER YOUR GUARD SO I COULD KILL YOU LIKE I HAD DONE THE OTHERS.

Tempus: No, you couldn't be. You just bared your soul to me. A real monster would never do that.

KTF: HOW DO YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER?

Tempus: Because your eyes weren't hateful. So whaddya say Big Bird? Truce?
>>
No. 833399 ID: 76a713
File 150664059162.jpg - (1.49MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0205.jpg )
833399

Whoops, here's the image that was supposed to go with the conversation.
>>
No. 833404 ID: 89501d

>>833396
To be honest I’m for it, I’d rather settle this peacefully if possible. But what I am curious to know if you beasts can change. I think it’s fair to say there cannot be hate without love. If you were able to leave, could you change into a different kind of creature. Because it sounds like whatever this prison is, it’s already keeping you here because of the reasons I said earlier.

Here’s the thing though, if you mind beasts cannot change, then is it really a good idea to let you leave? I would hope you could.
>>
No. 833462 ID: 5245b2
File 150665595624.jpg - (1.66MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0207.jpg )
833462

KTF: ...Truce...
>>
No. 833467 ID: 3583d1

>>833462
So how about that burger?
>>
No. 833915 ID: 5245b2
File 150689980337.jpg - (2.01MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0240.jpg )
833915

Hm, getting to Ducky's would be a problem. For starters, I don't know what his policy is on creatures over ten feet tall and forty feet long. Second, I don't know if I can even use a shortcut here... Any suggestions?
>>
No. 833917 ID: 11a5e6

>>833915
Well I mean... the long way wouldn’t be TOO bad would it? I mean it could allow good conversation. Couldn’t we just get our food to go?
>>
No. 833918 ID: 91ee5f

>>833915
I don't know, but you should ask your new friend what he's worried about. He looks nervous for some reason.
>>
No. 833939 ID: 5245b2
File 150690769394.jpg - (1.67MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0241.jpg )
833939

>>833918
Hm? Oh right.
"Yo Klok, whassa matter?"
"It's, er, n-nothing."
"Y'seem awful skittish. Trust me, I've got a cat."
"I, uh, was just thinking."
"'Bout what?"
"...what if they find us."
"'They?'"
"The other Guardians find us."
"Thought you said you killed 'em."
"I did, but I'm worried that they might find some way to get me. Things are never as they seem here..."
Well, ain't that comfortin'
>>
No. 833941 ID: 5245b2
File 150690796313.jpg - (1.67MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0241.jpg )
833941

>>833917
"The hallway is endless. The walls and ceiling are impenitrable, and the floor only leads to the Nothingness. There is no escape for us here."
>>
No. 833999 ID: 3583d1

So make your own exit!
>>
No. 834033 ID: 23bbe9
File 150695785643.jpg - (1.21MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0242.jpg )
834033

>>
No. 834130 ID: 23bbe9
File 150698288335.jpg - (1.31MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0249.jpg )
834130

Not a scratch. Minor singeing, but not much else.
"I've got nothin'. Any other ways?"
"The hallway is designed to be inescapeable. No force I know could break through any section. Well, except the floor."
"Could we just dig out?"
"No, the floor leads to Nothingness. If we were to fall down there, we would cease to exist. Everyone you know would forget about you."
Yeah, kinda like when I pushed the Doc into the CORE.
Any other bright ideas?
>>
No. 834136 ID: 3583d1

>>834130
Hey maybe call up PFC, that dude seems to really know his way around so perhaps he can help us out here?
>>
No. 834256 ID: 9975e1
File 150704826898.jpg - (1.37MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0253.jpg )
834256

>>834136
KTU: "About that... The Judgement Hall exists within Prefontal Cortex, Just as he exists within Prime. We could not 'call him up' because we are a part of him. He undoubtably knows of our plight, but is powerless to assist us."
>>
No. 834259 ID: 3583d1

Hmm alright then, never fear! We may be in something of a pickle but this reminds me of a puzzle! Let’s have a look around, now the issue is this hallway seems to be endless. So here is what I want to to let’s head down the hall and keep track of that marking where you blasted that wall. I want to see if it shows up again.
>>
No. 834545 ID: 84b192

>>834259
KTU: "Very well Proffesor, but as an added precaution, I've had Tempus place a bone to just out of that spot for easy visibility."
Tempus: "Ready for Experiment 1?"
KTU: "Affirmative, Proceeding down the Corridor."
>>
No. 834546 ID: 84b192
File 150715271765.jpg - (1.72MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0267.jpg )
834546

>>
No. 834589 ID: c2aeb6

>>834546
Alright so after walking for a while has anything changed or stayed the same? Is that bone marker still there?
>>
No. 834997 ID: 5245b2
File 150740559529.jpg - (1.02MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0279.jpg )
834997

>>
No. 835005 ID: 0f8a66

>>834997
... Really dude??? Really...???
>>
No. 835118 ID: 5245b2
File 150744470723.jpg - (1.13MB , 3024x3024 , IMG_0280.jpg )
835118

???: "TEMPUS! LAZYBONES, WHERE ARE YOU?"
>>
No. 835194 ID: 0f8a66

>>835118
Well that’s one way to wake up from a nap. Who is it? And where did Klok go?
>>
No. 835815 ID: 6aa17d
File 150773400528.jpg - (684.16KB , 2532x2532 , IMG_0283.jpg )
835815

???: "I HAVEN'T THE TIME FOR YOUR JAPES, TEMPUS! COME OUT THIS INSTANT-"
>>
No. 835867 ID: bccf1a

>>835815
Oh hi... uh where did Klok go
>>
No. 835913 ID: 2a13fa

so who are these sans and papyrus knockoffs
>>
No. 835963 ID: b0f04f

>>835913
now I could very well be wrong. But here's my theory as to why we are seeing these guys. So we are in the Brain of the author, literally, and then we went into the Prefrontal Cortex of the Brain, or PFC as we call him. Now it was a theory a while ago that Sans and Papyrus represent the left and right sides of the brain. Plus it also makes sense from a creative standpoint as experience (even video games) that have a lasting impact on our brains can change our creative thinking. So to me in a weird way it makes sense to see these guys here.
>>
No. 836471 ID: d6e3ba
File 150792980834.jpg - (1.65MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0294.jpg )
836471

>>
No. 836518 ID: 5245b2
File 150795102421.jpg - (1.80MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0293.jpg )
836518

Tempus: "Oh hey Corsiva."
Corsiva: "Brother, why were you in a tree? We're you sleeping? How did you even get up there?"
Tempus: "Hey, I just thought I'd get the drop on you! Maybe branch out in my sentry duties, turn over a new leaf, and finally update my logs!"
Corsiva: "YOU ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!"
>>
No. 836648 ID: f668c3

>>836518
Uh Tempus what just happened? Seems like you got ejected from the judgement hall.
>>
No. 836668 ID: 5245b2
File source.mp4 - (407.34KB )
836668

>>
No. 836671 ID: 5245b2
File 150801267452.gif - (2.71MB , 480x360 , I keep on having this dream___.gif )
836671

>>
No. 836674 ID: 5245b2
File 150801331924.gif - (2.69MB , 480x360 , ___about something___.gif )
836674

>>
No. 836675 ID: 5245b2
File 150801333425.gif - (2.67MB , 480x360 , ___I can't explain_.gif )
836675

>>
No. 836856 ID: 5245b2
File 150809224662.gif - (2.71MB , 480x360 , Maybe it would be easier___.gif )
836856

>>
No. 836857 ID: 5245b2
File 150809226798.gif - (2.67MB , 480x360 , ___if I just showed you_.gif )
836857

>>
No. 836873 ID: a7143e

>>836857
Alright...
>>
No. 836970 ID: 5245b2
File 150811281181.gif - (7.11MB , 900x900 , ERROR.gif )
836970

G͓̼̭̥̲̱R̥͖̥E̥͚̕E̡͍̣̩̠̤͎Ţ͉̳̯̲̖̺̝I̶N͖̤G͉͉̖̩͇͎̤S̸̻̣̺̺͕̮ͅ ̼̱̫͓͙̳̰Ļ̙̹̻͙͙̹̦A͚̱D̳̬I̤̘͖͍̝Ḙ̬̝̟S̗̳̣̬ ҉A̵͈N̦͍̲͇̳͞Ḍ͍͠ ̬͈̣̜G͎̯̪̱̲͠E҉͚̭̘͖N̰͉̱͓̦T̢͍L͏͇͓̣È͙̖̝̰͓M̡͈̝̬E̶̜͔͙̳Ṇ̢̪͈,̖͓̬̲̟̲̪ ̗̤ͅB̭͇̤͚̖̙́O̴Y̩S͍ ̨̰̹͓ͅA҉͍̬̪͍̰͎N͚D҉͍͚̬̝͕͓͙ ̤͙̺͖̺ͅG̙̺̣̺͚̥I͙R̙̬͎̭̠̜̟͠L̘̺̼͇̗̯̭͞S̵͔̪̯,̶̺̰̯ ̪̺̠͓C̡R̺̹̻E̕Ạ͎̯̳T̗̜̙͎̯͍͠ͅƯ͙̩̲̪Ṟ̛̣Ḛ͖̱̬̣͠S̷̫̱̠̟̜͕̼ ̩O̺̪̱̟̯F̢̟̩̺ ͔̘̞̪̺̞̱̀Ạ̤̠̜̻L̯̹̫̕ͅL̩̞̲̠ ̼̳͕ŞH̢̩A̡P̵͉͎͙E̹S̫͕̫̞̤̫̝ ҉̲͎͙̦͉̭̺A͏̬͚̫ͅN̡̙D̷̩͍͖ ̯̙̹̱ŞI͕̗̝̝̭Z̺͖̘͔E̡̪̹̥̲̞S̸̭̭̣̰̯̫̖,̯̮̰̰̕ ͙̹̣̪̖̘̖̕T̸̙O̬͕ͅ ̬̱ͅT͏̲̹̮̼H̴̳̹̱Ę͍͔ ̪̦͔͢ͅE̶̪̩̱̟̪N̤̻̘̺̺D͖̱̫ ͚̘̪̭̺̙O̧͈̼͚̺F̬̠̭̜͉̥ ̶̝͎̦̳̥ͅA̗̮̥L̶L ̡̞̱T͇̙͉̪̱̩ͅH͚̤͚̗̺I̩̩̗͈̯̰͞N̲̘͇G͕S͈̺͚̬̯
>>
No. 836977 ID: f668c3

>>836970
Woah... hello there bloody teeth...
>>
No. 837042 ID: ae9b99

you are a little too close to us. Can you please back up a bit? you're in our personal space. All we can see are your teeth. Thanks
>>
No. 837048 ID: 5245b2
File 150812467740.gif - (7.11MB , 900x900 , ERROR.gif )
837048

M̴̮̮Y̩ ̨̭̝͇̬̳̻Ì̭̫̙D͙̥̤̳ͅE̺͕̰̞͢N͏̖̟̣̘̣T̜̦͕̞͉̞̳I̟͙͡T̵̹Y ̜̼̫̞̤N̷͚͖EE̟Ḍ͈͢ ͇N͖̬̺O̶͍̳̦T͉̰ ͏̳̮̯̟̬̲B͍͙E̫͇̤̳͍ ͔̻͉̹̣̦̞R̡͕E҉͍V̫͢E̖̺̜̳̟̭A͙̮͖͍L͍̥̮͙̻͖͖E̻̞̪̠͡D̯͇͖̺̤ ̵̭͔̞͈A̪̝͍T͕͈ T̲̱̲̤̠͜HI̶͎Ş̲̭̟̩̜ͅ ̷̣̝̗̟T̩̱̰̱͘I̼̪̥͔M͙̙̕Ẹ̦̮̝̗͙,̡ S͇͈̳͚O̞̠̬̼ ̶̰͖I͓̺̥ͅ'̩̤͍̹ͅͅM ̗͕̗̞̺̬AF̫͔͔͘R͏͕̺͇̩̼͍A̭͇̩͠ͅI͕D͎̼̙͖̙͉ ̮̗̩̬͍͕͘TH̞̹̖̮̻̕I̼͔͘S ̻̺̙̩I̘̯̘̤̲Ş͎̗ ͇͎GO̘̯͈ĮN̝͙͖G̘̹̞͔̣̞ ̱̼̠̤̯̜͉TO̳͕̣̱ ͕̣̝͎͎̹͎̕BE̥̘͔̰͍ ͏͕͎T̥̜̜̦̣̖H̡̭̻̭̯̲E̦̻̲̝͍̝͍ ̱O̬̳͇̖͍N͏̣͇L̖̤̮̣̻̟Y̳̪͕ V͈̖I̯̼̜̤E̸̙̳̭W͓̳̯̺̖̦͘ ͈͔̀F̲͙͉͎̤̯O̗̞̺R̛̼͕̗ ̛̻͔̖͓̪̼̱N̝̜̖̱̞̙O̴̤͓̮̼̪̣͚W͖͍̖͎̟̖.͎̗̞̤̯
>>
No. 837050 ID: f668c3

>>837048
Right then... So, how can we help you?
>>
No. 837136 ID: 8d4593

>>837048
We've already met Puppy and Kitten.
I shall call you... Chicken.
I so enjoy the sounds they make.
>>
No. 837302 ID: 5245b2
File 150821231121.gif - (7.11MB , 900x900 , ERROR.gif )
837302

H̦̞̩͓͚̱͚E̛̬̠̦̘̜ ̡̣̟͉͓̭̬͙H̢E͚̰͎̙͚͜ͅͅ ̪H̦̦̟̗̺͕E̟ ͖͇HE,͏͔͇ ̤͖͔̠͉̦̕Y̥̣̦̪̗O҉U̞̺̻ ̱̝DǪ̞̟͙̩̱ͅN̻̬͉̤̰̝ͅ'̟̲͜T͓̟ ̴͉̪̯͖̖̫͍K̲̞̺̖̱̦N̢͕̫̲̙̝O̴̙W͇ ̱̺͕̘H̼͕̙O̤̦̘̙̰Ẃ͎͓̰̘ ̼̤͞R͔͖̯I̼͉̙͇GHȚ ̘̻Y̝͉̼̪̹̜OU͚̤̱ ͕̖̱͔͉͍A̦RE̻̙.̸͇̣̲̫ ͏͓̗̻͔͇͚L̨̮̲̞̝̗E̡̥̥͈̞T͙̜̥̝͜'̻͓̮̜͢S̭͟ ͓̖̖̲P̢̩̳͍̪͎̮̤L̸Ą̻̲̖͎̼̤̦Y ̗͈̟̥A͏͙͓̙͔ ̪̻̝̺L͓̱͚͇̫̞͠IŢT̰̹̻̤͚L̳͔̞͎E̞̝ ͎̰̻̟̺̼̖G̳̳̪̫Ḁ̰̘̼̖M̬̼̣͓̝̺̀E͙.̠̟̘̫ ͙̲̤͓I͉̙̭͓͈͚'̟M ͅG̰͟O̫͔̠I̶̘̥̣N̯̟͉͘G͙ ̯̺͈T̻̯̝O̭̬̲͕̹̼̬ T͓̥̳̤̫̥͈R̝Y̫̞̹͈ ͈̞̝̠̻͜ͅA͎͔̳̠̣N̻̗̺͇̳̱̤D͏͇͕̖̪̹̪̲ D̟̘̩͠E̲͓͞ͅS̫͢T͚̠͕̗ͅR̥̳͍̘̥̹͙O͕͍̘Y͇̟ ̸̳̪S͏̖̖̪O̻̼͙̜͚͈͜M̟̥̹͍E̠̟̗̭̠̥͈T̤H͔̻̪͈̻͎I̧͕̺N̶̰̳̗G̨ ̴̮̘͓͉̞̟͇B̳̮̫̤E̗͕̩̹͉A͕̫̦̙̻͢ͅU͕̫T̢IF͉͇̥̩͍UL҉̥̰͔͚̖̥,҉̩̳ͅ ̢̬̣̬͍̬I͖̗͇͈̣ͅF͇ ̗̫̲̩I̢̘̣̯̗̟̘ͅ ̘͟W̮͙̰͍̫̲̩I̺N̥̖̲̫͖̳̭͞,̠̤̯̦͜ ̹̱̯̲̳͜I̭̖'̺͖̠̳̣ĹĻ̰͚͙̱̻ ͙̬͞K̖͇̲̦ͅE̗̯͔̜͚͎E̺͓̰̤͈̞͘P̳̤̰̝ ͏̦̖͚̪D̮̜̮͙̱̲͇E͔͈͇ͅS̻̥̭̘̝̩̝T̶͓̠̳̤̳̝͍R̳̱͚͠OY͕̪̭͔̝̩͈͘I̯͕̻͓̰̹͉N̖̩̰̟͔͉̙G̟̫ ̢̤̮ͅMOṞ̫̖̀E̴ ̜̺̝͚̬͕̩͞A̗̫ǸD͓̜͉͍͖̗ ̨̥͕̳̤͚͔̗Ḿ̜̪O͚̻͈̤R̮͖̺E̼̪ ̪̙͎́B̛̪̖̣̱̤E̛͓͙̤̩̦̪̳A̘U͙T̞͔͓I͉̙̭̙̮̳͘F̕Ų̞͍L̀ ̩̘̙T̵͈H͇͙̻̘͟I͘N̺̰͓̩͕͖G̶̰͎̞S̞.҉̘̱̦ ̺̭̻̩́A͟LͅL̷̠͖̳ ̼͇̻̺̲̗̣ Y̶̗̼̩͇͉̲ͅO̷̖̬U̺̥͈͝ ͎̭͕͎͓ͅH̘͝A̺͙̙̹̰͘V͡E̷̬̺̱̲ ͖̪̻̮Ṭ͓̦͎̜̭̱O̮ ̨̞͉̜D̟̹̖͕O̮̰ I̭̱̯̦̻̟Ṣ̢̻̱ ̡̹͕͔̥̙͍F͔͉̪̱̘͓́ͅI͕̠͎͙N̻̫͞D ̠̙̼̺M̛̩̺̹͔Y̭̙̻̯̫͝ ҉̞̱̱͙N̥̘̦ͅA̘͍̩̝̙̘M̴̺͖̹͖E̩̜̞͕̤̘̟.̜̕ ͇͉̣͍̫̹̙SO͉̩U̬̗N̹̜͈D ̜̠̥̠̦̣L͡I̤͈K̝͇Ḛ͉̭̹̀ ͇̘͖̼F̯̪̪̗͡U̠͉͉̞̜͈̺N͔̫̟̫̤̦ͅ?͖̟̳̲̱ͅ
>>
No. 837304 ID: f0e789

>>837302
Calus the beast of rage?
>>
No. 837305 ID: 5245b2
File 150821378450.gif - (7.11MB , 900x900 , ERROR.gif )
837305

N̹̙̲̜͔̗O̷̺͕͙̱̼T ̡͖̭̹̳Q͈̮̗U̢̞͚̰̜̯͔I̡̤̰TẸ̥̤̥̙͙̻,̗̱ ͍̤̟C̖H̞͓̜͓̻̮̤I̛͕̻̥̭LD͔͠.҉͙͔̝̞ ͢Y̞̠͇͚̬̟Ó͙̥̖U̴̙̗̖̝̩ ͔̦͝S̙̤EE̵̪̜,̖̥̠̜̠̝ ̨̖̟͖W͞H̶̘E̮̮̟͈̣N̢͍̫̗̙ ̣̤͈̺̯͠K̯L̲̭̥͜ͅO̧̟̮̲̥̼K̰̼̰͖̗̼ T̨͎H̪̥̰E ҉͙̳̣U̫̪̖̟̮̺Ņ̼̻̫̮͖̰F̘͜A̗͉̝͘T̸H͇͓̗͠OM̵̻͎̪̭̩͙A̺͇͖̩̱B͉̬͎̖͙̝͠L̹̖͓̭̫̬̝Ȩ ̵̲͎̬̺̘B̻͙̞͚͎R̹͙̺̤̀O̥̘̦Ḳ͓Ḛ͍̳͕͇͚͢ ͈͙̪̪C̕H͚̲̥̼̘A̞̟͚͡R͓͈͕͎̱̠͓A҉C̖̜͓̙̜T҉͓̥̜̬E̫͉̲̝Ŕ, ̛̼̣̦͔̤̼H͠E͇̹̠̜͘ͅ ̧̖Ẁ̘̰̥A̱̝͈̼S͇̭..̯.͕̟̤̳̝̤̀ ̳̳͎͠R̲̝E͓̼̙͈̬̞C̰Y̸Ç̯̘̯̰͉L̕E̜͜D̯,̻͈̮̕ ̧͈̫A̴͎͇̠͈N͓͔̹ͅD̬ ̘̥̮̩̙I̸͇͙̥̣ͅ'̜̞̬̞̞̞̞M͙͍͖͖̞̜͎ ̵̩̙̯͖̜̫T̺̳͡H҉̹̜̮E̸̝̤ ̴O͏͈̦Ṉ̗̞̞̥̻ͅE̷̤͖͕͈͉̗̮ ̺̯̱́W͚͓̳͎̰H̙͈͓̱̹͙͢O̟̯̬̩͖̗͝ͅ ̘̺͚͙T̝̪̥O̘̱͙̪͙̰O̸̮͇͚̤̮̲̺K̢̫̣̩ ̣͕H̼̠͎̪͎̙ͅI͖̱̩̫ͅṢ̨ ̦̳̼͙̞̀P̛̝͚͖̝̣̩L͏̺̹͔̻͍̠A̯͓̬͖͠C̪̺E̛!̮̙̻͉ ̥͈B̴̯͓̮E͚S̰̺̱̠̤͟I̱̘̤̤Ḏ͙̳̟̠̬Ḛ̛͙̤͉̫͔̲S̵,̮ ̥̠ ̩̻̥̮̙ͅC͔͕A͍͕L̥̜̭Ṷ̹̮S͔̙̘̰̻͍͚ ̺̟͘I͘S͏̝͕͎̞ NO͏̣͎͍͈̝̞̠W̳̯̜̲͇̺ͅH̫͔͕͎E̵̥R͚̲͔͝E ̧͔̲N̻̝̤̩E̢͉̰̟̠̮͓A͍̩̟̺͔Ṛ̘̞̫̮̼ ̤̠͇S̮̳M҉̘̺̠ͅA̡͎͓̙̪̲̥̙R͎̗̙̖̼̥͍T͓̙̯̖͖̮͔ ́E̖̺̕N͓̦̺O̷̞̹͖Ų̥̝͎̯̳͉G͟H̖͔̭̹͕ ̜̺͙̣͚̣͇T̩͉͞O͟ ̥͉̝S͚̩̺P҉E̸̘̩̫A͔̦̥͇ͅK̠̗̙̲!̧ ̻̩̬S̴̳̥̪O͔͉̬͙̯̰̺ ̷T͉̭̖̹̘̬͝H͏̰͎͓E̳͞N̘̗̙̦͕,̛ ̻͙͔͠C̸̬A҉̙̫̳̗̫R͎̜̬̗̕E̮̩͖̰̣̟ ̴̲̯͓T͖͈̺͓͙͉̺O̗̟̹͓͈̩ ̖P̥̥̜̪̟͘L̷̹Ạ̜͝Y͚͙ ͎̫̮̱M͍̻̹͉̜̮Y̶̰̯͈͇ ͚̯̀G̯̯̭͈̩A̷̜̫͕M҉͙̩E̳͓̭͚̮̠͝?͈̖̳͓̱̹
>>
No. 837307 ID: f0e789

>>837305
I see. So you are Klok’s replacement... that’s... honestly quite sad
>>
No. 837393 ID: 8d4593

But what if we like seeing beautiful things burn?

The universe marches ever onward toward entropy. It is the natural order of things.
I for one find chaos itself beautiful.

Every beautiful thing you destroy... Will make way for yet another beautiful thing.

But please, do play your "Game".
We will be here.
>>
No. 837706 ID: 7aa6cc
File 150836277499.gif - (7.11MB , 900x900 , 83E04424-6984-451F-87F9-66C9BBA5778E.gif )
837706

E̢X̥̞̞̱͖̗C͕̩̙ͅE̸̤L̰̟̰̬͓̜L̠͓̬E̺̜N͉̟̘T!̛̤͍̻̺͇ ͓͈̦I̲̣̱̼ͅN̜̞ ̜̣T̲͎̰H͓͔̘̟̘A͍̘͔̪̘͎͍Ţ̥̘̥̗ͅ ̣̀C̛̻̳͔A̭̜S̳̤̱̰̯͙͟E͖̬̩̪̦͓̹ ̴̹̙͕̲̺͔I̙̬ ͚͚̯͓̙̰S̼̗̠͚̬̩̫Ḫ̭͕̹̹A̗̞̤̗͖͞ͅL̤L̺̘͙͉̟̳͕ ̼͈͞L͓̳̠̯̣͎͖̀EA̠̙͍V̩̬̞͘E ̡̭̼̳͕̱͚Y̤͎̖̺̰̭̪O̢̼̺̲̦̜̹͚U̧̟͇̦̟̼͇ͅ T̩͎̣̩͍̰O̪̠͉͢ͅ ̛̹T̥̻͔̜̭͎H̜̭̥̝̥̞͔͢E̮̝̠͎ ̯̤̠̰̜͍C̤̻A͓̺͇̟͍͕̳B̴̳͎A̠̻͎̬͍͍̤B͉͖̰͞L͉̣̭̻Ḙ͉ ͏T̤̹̩̱A҉͔̤̘̳͔L̺̯̳͇̩͢O̶̝͖̘N̨͉̯S͍̗͚͍ ̛̺̭̻͔̞̹Ò͔F̝͍̯̘͙ ̤͔̜̖͉T͎̥̥̗H̷̘͎͙̗̺E̤ ̹M̭̖͇A̤̫͚͚̱ͅN ̥̮̞̣Ù͇P̲͎̘S̜̖T̢͈̬͈͍͎̼͚A̧̦̰͔̟I̥͇͓͞R̤̦͈͉̯͎̮S̞͘! ͏̟̥T̼̲̗͔̰ͅỌ̸͇O̺̪̻̞̳D̼͖̖̗̙͖͚A̟̩̟L̨̫̯̟̤̲O̷͉̗͙̬͈̝O̦̤͜ ̡̩F͚̪̱̘̟ͅO̸͎̖͉R͈͉͍̪̕ ͎͇͙͓̙͈N̢͓̘̼̮͙O̗͈͍̖̼̣W̝!҉
>>
No. 837708 ID: 7aa6cc
File 150836290729.gif - (238.83KB , 480x360 , 941C1171-8BFF-483B-B55D-E974E5069875.gif )
837708

>>
No. 837709 ID: 7aa6cc
File 150836298419.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , 041A2263-052B-45B5-99E9-D03AB9661AF5.png )
837709

... Well, that’s... interesting...
>>
No. 837714 ID: 404570

>>837709
How are you feeling bud?
>>
No. 837732 ID: 5245b2
File 150836791739.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , 8DDBD0E8-F35A-48DE-87D1-AD94AD1D2CE7.png )
837732

I’m pretty okay, nothing really going on except for those weird hallucinations, but I’m guessing you all want to head into the Clockverse?
>>
No. 837734 ID: ae9b99

ok
>>
No. 837736 ID: 23d381

>>837732
I mean, if you are feeling better and out of the weird funk you were in and you feel prepared for whatever we can throw you then yeah. I’d say we are ready to go. I’m just hoping you yourself are feeling better than you were earlier.
>>
No. 837739 ID: 9b80a5

is it justt me or did the crack in clocky mc clockface's face get smaller
>>
No. 838537 ID: 5245b2
File 150863139509.png - (192.02KB , 1600x1200 , The Multiverse.png )
838537

>>837736
I'll be fine. Nothing I haven't been through before. Here's a map, It's as complete as it's going to get for now. Pick a universe and I'll send you through.
>>
No. 838542 ID: 8d4593

Bastion & Kiria / Bastiel & Kirial sound neat.
>>
No. 838544 ID: 5d7976

Obviously D&D
>>
No. 838581 ID: 5245b2
File 150864130134.png - (271.70KB , 1600x1200 , The Multiverse.png )
838581

Almost forgot these Universes. Here's an updated Map. Oh, and Before I forget you can choose a specific character to focus on, but I see it fair to warn you all, There are 125 of them to choose from, so if you want a list, prepare for the text wall of the century.
>>
No. 838591 ID: e7fef0

>>838581
Alright I still say D&D world, fantasy and medieval combat is a specialty of mine.
>>
No. 838609 ID: 5245b2
File 150865001897.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
838609

>>838591
Hate to break this to you, but personally I don't think that's a good idea. Due to the state of the campaign, it's in stasis. I could go forth without a plan, but i cannot guarantee its quality. All the others are fair game, however, so feel free to choose something else.
>>
No. 838707 ID: e7fef0

>>838609
Well like I said my specialty is medieval combat and fantasy so anything in that chategory is one i’d take. Which would you recommend in that field. As to the whole thing of the campaign, that’s the beauty of D&D isn’t it, your let your players help build the story. But it is what it is
>>
No. 838827 ID: 5245b2
File 150872983465.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
838827

>>838707
I see. Well, there is other combat in the Hungerverse, Dark Carnival, Mainline and Old Timey Toonverse. It is to my understanding you people enjoy shiping, so Bastion and Kirea (and all related AUs), certain characters in Mainline, Old Timey Toonverse, and Cubeworld would be a good fit for that.
>>
No. 838832 ID: e7fef0

>>838827
Alright so with D&D somewhat out of bounds, what is Maineline about?
>>
No. 838836 ID: 5245b2
File 150873316175.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
838836

>>838832
Mainline is the main universe where most of my characters reside, it takes place in the modern year of year 2017 and features a cast of diverse characters including the supernatural and the technologically advanced. Angels, Demons, Cyborgs, Androids, Beasts of all shapes and sizes, even some characters based upon existing ones... I suppose the better question would be what couldn't you find here. Visiting here would be... Difficult as there are dozens of characters to focus on, but I'm sure we could figure something out.
>>
No. 838840 ID: e7fef0

>>838836
Well I mean I already have an idea of what kind of character I would want to play. Whenever I role play in games I try to make berserker/knight type of guy. I guess what I would play as in that one is a modern day Viking kind of guy. And having many characters makes for a more diverse world I found. So unless the D&D world opens up I’ll put my vote in for Mainline
>>
No. 838852 ID: 5245b2

>>838840
I was thinking more of a Fearquest style interactive story, as those are what I've come to specialize in, but if that's what the people want, I won't be a buzzkill.
>>
No. 838855 ID: e7fef0

>>838852
I see no reason we couldn’t do both. With the way Mainline sounds like it will be played, you could totally run it like a World of Darkness game. That way it can be a fearquest style story and we can have our character however we want it. Always look for some kind of compromise but don’t railroad, that’s always an important rule.
>>
No. 838924 ID: 8d4593

What's Post Children and Cured?
>>
No. 838936 ID: 6907ff

>>838855
I see. Well, I’ll do my best not to railroad, and if I do, feel free to point it out to me.
>>838924
I’m glad you asked! Sunshine and Gentle Rains are an alternate universe of Bastion and Kirea where one of them becomes ill and passes away. Cured is the subsequent AUs that follow the possibility of their illness being cured, and Post-Children is an AU where they, well, have kids before one gets sick.
>>
No. 839035 ID: 5245b2

... I guess the only question now is, Who do you want to be/follow? Now, how this'll work is everyone will get one vote and one entry, the entry with the most votes will become the Pilot. Any questions?
>>
No. 839091 ID: 464660

>>839035
You’ve already got my answer, modern-day Viking in mainline
>>
No. 839099 ID: 5245b2

>>839091
Perhaps the brothers Scourge could be a good fit...
Anyone else?
>>
No. 839203 ID: d6a47a

>CLASS: SELECTED - BARBARIAN
>BACKGROUND: NOT SPECIFIED
>NAME: NOT SPECIFIED
>WOC: NOT SPECIFIED
>INVENTORY: NOT SPECIFIED
>GENDER: NOT SPECIFIED
>AWAITING PLAYER INPUT...
>>
No. 839280 ID: 272cf3

>>839203
Background: Mercenary
Name: Leif “Ironsides” Bjornsson
WOC: (define please)
Inventory: Fur lined leather jacket, tshirt (black) lighter, wallet, cargo pants, steel-toed boots, combat knife, 6mm pistol, pack with spare clothes, trail rations, bullet-proof vest (moderate condition).
Gender: Male
>>
No. 839382 ID: 9876c4
File 150889951044.jpg - (32.48KB , 800x450 , aqggnqiwgq2c2adrjfzq.jpg )
839382

This seems interesting, however...
>6mm Pistol
>>
No. 839390 ID: 272cf3

>>839382
Lol I meant to put 9mm, by the way if WOC means Weapon of choice, then bladed or edged weapons (knives, axes, swords, etc)
>>
No. 839793 ID: 5245b2

>DATA RECIEVED
>PAGE 2 LOADED
>APPEARENCE: ADMIN COMMENT: I have an idea, but drawings/descriptions would be cool too.
>SPECIALTIES/SKILLS: UNDEFINED
>BACKSTORY: UNDEFINED
>PREFERENCES: UNDEFINED
>MISCELLANEOUS: ADMIN COMMENT: Maybe an Anchor tattoo?
>>
No. 839807 ID: 9876c4

>>839793
APPEARANCE- A chin and a moustache grafted to a slab of beef.
SPECIALTIES/SKILLS armed combat, unarmed combat, intimidation, pilot (APC, sailboat, pickup truck) basic EOD/demolitions, basic medicine. Expert poker and big buck hunter player.
BACKSTORY doesn't dwell on the past. Too much heartache back there.
PREFERENCES everyone's gay for Taylor Swift.
>>
No. 839812 ID: 3583d1

>>839807
Sounds good but let me add on to it...

APPEARANCE: Beard and mustache trimmed short, mid-length red/blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Tall, around 6.1 or so. but covered in scars
SPECIALTIES/SKILLS: As listed above as well as naval navigation and repairs
Backstory: Once part of a group known as "The Helheim Dragons" He earned his nickname "Ironsides" for running into an exploding minefield and yet somehow by the grace of the gods emerged unscathed. Doesn't like talking about his past as he last lost many friends, in one mission in particular. After recieving a private sea-job to blockade a rival group
of pirates, where many of the men he considered to be battle-brothers were gunned down. He again, living up to his name of "Ironsides" was the only one who lived. After that mission he left the Helheimr Dragons to seek his fortune elsewhere. But despite his best efforts, trouble seems to follow him where he goes. Sometimes people with a score to settle, sometimes it just being in the wrong place and the wrong time.
PREFERENCES: Heavy Metal music (and yes secretly some taylor swift-esque songs not that he'd ever say that), chamomile tea, mead and beer, buxom women, red hair is preferable, sharp and effective weapons (always go function over form kids!), A comfy pair of boots, large wolf-like dogs.
MISCELLANEOUS: Any tattoos would be naval, runes, Celtic knots, warriors, etc., Has an old dog tag marking his time in the Helheimr Dragons as well as one from his best friend, Some sort of holy symbol of a norse-esque god.

I think that's good.
>>
No. 840039 ID: 5245b2
File 150907627475.jpg - (1.58MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
840039

>PLAYER DATA RECEIVED
>GENERATING AVATAR...
>AVATAR GENERATED
>WELCOME TO THE WORLD: Leif Bjornson
>>
No. 840040 ID: 5245b2
File 150907632293.jpg - (1.76MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
840040

>LOGGING INVENTORY...
>INVENTORY LOGGED
>>
No. 840043 ID: 5245b2
File 150907647533.jpg - (1.66MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
840043

>GENERATING SCAR/TATTOO MAP...
>SCAR/TATTOO MAP GENERATED
>THANK YOU FOR USING WORLDWEAVER, ENJOY YOUR SESSION!
>>
No. 840046 ID: 9b9146

>>840043
Lets roll!
>>
No. 840057 ID: 5245b2
File 150908121801.jpg - (2.26MB , 4032x3024 , E8A5C96B-1EEB-4978-B7D1-405584C60BD3.jpg )
840057

Gunshots rang out in the warehouse you were investigating. You quickly draw your gun and dive for the safety of some stacked crates. You were hoping the Arms dealers would be here, and apparently their little deal went South. Do you
>poke your head out from behind the crates and see where everything/everyone is
>sneak around and try to take out as many goons as you can
>find out why the exchange went sour
>seek the leaders
>???
>>
No. 840062 ID: 9b9146

>>840057
Best not poke your head up lest a bullet find your head. If this is an arms deal might these crates contain said arms? Let’s move fast move, move low, and move quiet. If one gets in your way, shoot. If you get close enough use your knife. Move around and if you find an open crate see if there is something you could use in them.
>>
No. 840134 ID: d2451f
File 150913016952.jpg - (3.11MB , 3024x3024 , F54A1C4F-C2C3-4535-BFFC-F005F9EB369F.jpg )
840134

>>840062
You sneak around, finding only more crates branded with “fragile”, “This side up” and “explosive”, but none of them open. There are various crates of all shapes and sizes, leading you to believe this Warehouse isn’t a cover for the deals, the warehouse is where they store their weaponry!
You peek through a gap formed by two large boxes to see a person with red dyed hair and a gold plated assault rifle yelling orders to a bunch of guys in black hoodies weigh skeleton masks. You can’t hear what they’re saying over the gunshots.
Do you
>shoot at the gang
>try to find a better weapon
>try to investigate
>???
>>
No. 840138 ID: 9b9146

>>840134
Don’t shoot unless your cover is blown, and even the. It’s best if you can do it quietly if possible with your knife. For now you can let the two gangs shoot each other. Look around and listen to what they are saying to see if you can u understand why the deal went south. If you find a more useful weapon by all means use it.
>>
No. 840179 ID: 5245b2
File 150914867176.jpg - (1.44MB , 2063x3024 , 47822570-DE1A-48DE-A926-027AF902EB3F.jpg )
840179

>>840138
You sneak around some more, leading with your gun, as per your training, someone jumps in you from a high crate! The impact forces both of you to the ground, and as you scramble for your gun, you feel yourself being dragged backwards by your ankle! Your assailant throws you up against a crate with an inhuman amount of force, your back feels that time in similar situation many years ago. Searing pain, but not acute enough that would indicate a broken rib.
The Thrower is silhouetted against a spotlight, but you can see one red, slit pupilled eye glaring back at you. The silhouette balls up its fists and trudges towards you. You can hear the heavy booted footfalls over the gunfire, but that just might be the assailant messing with your head. Your gun is behind it, and so is the battle. What do you do?
>>
No. 840181 ID: e9ef8f

>>840179
Dice for the gun, use knife to take him from the side as you grab it. Aim for his kidney with the knife, that kind of pain will shut anyone down.
>>
No. 840192 ID: 5245b2

rolled 7, 18 = 25

First roll is Bjornson’s
The second is his attacker
>>
No. 840195 ID: e9ef8f

rolled 18 = 18

>>840192
Shouldn’t we be the ones to roll for him?
>>
No. 840218 ID: 5245b2

rolled 16 = 16

Very well. I’ll roll again for our mysterious combatant.
>>
No. 840222 ID: 9b9146

Leif wins!
>>
No. 840240 ID: 5245b2
File 150915843279.jpg - (1.84MB , 4032x3024 , BF6D959A-324D-4188-9BB6-CF03B3E6F9C8.jpg )
840240

There’s a satisfying “thuck!” as the blade sinks past bone and into the flesh of your opponent, but much to your surprise, the blade sticks in the tissue. You’re seized by both wrists and hoisted effortlessly into the air by a man, lightly beaded, with stark white hair and tanned skin, and held at arm’s length.
“Bad move, pal. Now I’m hurt and I’m P I S S E D.” The man growls. He raises his other arm, revealing long, ink black claws.
This happened to be my favorite denim shirt. Now it’s got a big ol’ gash and bloodstains.” He bears some pretty gnarly teeth, and you can feel his grip on your wrists tighten to a painful degree.
“Give me ONE good reason I shouldn’t turn you into a goddamn Picasso.”
>>
No. 840265 ID: 9b9146

rolled 6 = 6

>>840240
Attempt to break grapple, use some momentum and wreck his shit with a kick to the face and break free. Employ ha d to hand combat maneuvers, use the knife if you still have it.
>>
No. 840267 ID: 9b9146

>>840265
Well fuck... failing that I guess stare defiance at him. We haven’t begged for our life before, we ain’t gonna start now.
>>
No. 840291 ID: 5245b2

>>840267
You glare at the monster of a man. He makes a disgusted face and punches you in the stomach, he drops you to the floor and kicks you in the side over and over and over. He makes it very clear he’s wearing steel-toed boots as well. Through the blood and pain you reach feebliy for your blade. He chuckles slightly pushing it just out of your reach, watching you heave and try to crawl for your weapon. You look up at him and attempt to spit, but he kicks you and everything goes black...
>>
No. 840295 ID: 9b9146

>>840291
Well we are either dead or he took us somewhere. If we are taken when do we come to?
>>
No. 841129 ID: 5245b2
File 150941458446.jpg - (1.81MB , 3759x2909 , E46FBEFB-BE50-45F0-A811-725478E6370A.jpg )
841129

You awaken to find yourself in a cell. The walls are made of a foam coated concrete, a single lamp dangles out of reach.
The door has a pin pad and what appears to be a thumbprint scanner. You check your pockets, to find nothing there. You’ve been stripped to nothing but your jeans, socks and black shirt. Somebody has been taking some precautions.
>>
No. 841137 ID: 5191f1

>>841129
Are we tied down to anything? Or can we get up and look around?
>>
No. 850686 ID: 5245b2
File 151287957174.png - (24.22KB , 480x360 , RETURN.png )
850686

R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛Rͧ̽͑
͕̖̣̱̩̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮ
̖̣̱̩E̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮ
E̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤͫ̌
̺͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃
̺Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Tͫͯ
̱̩͇̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Tͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋
̱̩͇̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀
Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭͩ̚
̺͙̠̬̞̤̈̇͊R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺ͩ̈̇͊̚
͙̠̬̞̤R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞ͩ̈̇͊̚
̤R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R͛̍
̻́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN
̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛Rͧ̽
͕̖̣̱̩͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛Rͧ̽͑̾̇ͮ
͕̖̣̱̩E̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮ
̩E̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤͫ
̺̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤͫ̌͒̓̈
̺̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Tͫ
̱̩͇ͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Tͫͯ̑ͩ̐
̱̩͇̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀
͇Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̚
̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭͩ̈̇͊̚
̺͙̠̬̞̤R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬ͩ̈̇͊̚
̞̤R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R͛
̻̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧ
N̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛Rͧ
͕̖̣̱̩̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛Rͧ̽͑̾̇
͕̖̣̱̩ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮ
̱̩E̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤ
̺ͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮEͤͫ̌͒̓
̺̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃T
̱̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Ṯ̩͇ͫͯ̑ͩ̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛R͕̖̣̱̩ͧ̽͑̾̇ͮE̺ͤͫ̌͒̓̈̃Tͫͯ̑ͩ
̱̩͇̐̋̀Ŭ̺͙̠̬̞̤ͩ̈̇͊̚R̻͛̍́ͧN̛
>>
No. 850722 ID: 3583d1

>>841137
Do this.

>>850686
Nice, glad to have you back.
>>
No. 850885 ID: 5245b2
File 151297396725.png - (160.91KB , 1280x1280 , Tears of a Clown.png )
850885

Drat. Lost Connection to our little puppet with the nightmare interrupting. -sigh- Anyway...
>>
No. 850886 ID: 5245b2
File 151297415883.png - (1.34MB , 4032x3024 , Rise Up.png )
850886

I've had little inspiration as of late, so how about we do something easy... Perhaps a simple videogame?
>>
No. 851120 ID: 5245b2
File 151304512680.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (Soul).png )
851120

I've got a discount Animal Crossing, Discount Pokemon, and a Discount God of War. Which would you all like to play while I work on reestablishing the connection with Leif?
>>
No. 851123 ID: ae9b99

discount animal crossing, critter crossing
>>
No. 851125 ID: 5d7976

>>851120
I thought it was called Critter Walkways?
>>
No. 851128 ID: 5245b2
File 151304635844.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
851128

You're getting it. I've got the Sun Version running on QuestDis
>>
No. 851155 ID: ae9b99

>>851128
Okay, and we will start the black hole version of the game here, correct?
>>
No. 851160 ID: 5245b2
File 151305217020.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (Soul).png )
851160

>>851155
Heh, the Mechanical Moon will be this version, unless you'd like a different game?
>>
No. 851161 ID: ae9b99

I was just guessing the title.

Mechanical Moon it is then. Lets start.
>>
No. 851171 ID: 5245b2
File 151305411897.png - (148.06KB , 676x646 , Intro.png )
851171

"Greetings and Salutations all! In case you were not present, I am Xander, newest installment to the Pantheon. Our delightful host has extended an invitation to a quaint little town by the sea. Care to take a ride?"
>>
No. 851202 ID: 3583d1

Take us away!
>>
No. 851343 ID: 5245b2
File 151312734275.png - (12.87KB , 256x366 , Tarot Card (back).png )
851343

"Very well, but in order for us to move forward, we must go back. Pick three numbers, 0-21, If you would be so kind"
>>
No. 851345 ID: 7152b7

16
>>
No. 851353 ID: 5245b2
File 151312880265.png - (55.78KB , 256x366 , Tarot Card (1).png )
851353

"Card XVI: THE TOWER. The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, sudden change, destruction, higher learning, and liberation. Another number, please!"
>>
No. 851359 ID: 63e641

17
>>
No. 851407 ID: 5245b2
File 151314363402.png - (35.38KB , 256x366 , Tarot Card (2).png )
851407

"Hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity, that's the Star. Hm. We'll need one more card to complete the Timeshuffle."
>>
No. 851408 ID: c0641d

10
>>
No. 851416 ID: d1dbd1

8
>>
No. 858486 ID: 5245b2
File 151600060602.gif - (739.31KB , 1800x1125 , static.gif )
858486

I suppose I must apologize for my long hiatus. I have been... in an unwanted state of affairs. Perhaps it's time I explained the Fracture. I doubt you'd have any objections, but I will ask anyway.

>LEARN CLOCK'S ORIGIN?
>Y / N
>>
No. 858490 ID: a05012

Yes

Do it bro!
>>
No. 858497 ID: 5245b2

Okay, well, first I'm going to have to set up some background. Let's say that every person has an object or whatever that suits them, it's different for everybody, and traits don't necessarily get passed from Parent to Offspring, for example, my mother is a sugar skull, and my father a whistle, my brother being a combustion engine (har har, motorhead joke, whatever.) but there are also mutations within classifications, most of the time it's something that isn't supposed to be there, so we freaks like to keep 'em as hidden as we can. I'm very lucky, as my snake-like mouth meshes seamlessly with my face.
>>
No. 858498 ID: 5245b2
File 151600534692.jpg - (1.13MB , 2268x3024 , IMG_0510.jpg )
858498

Now we get to me. I was, well, still am in many ways, an asshole. I was a little lion man with a chip on his shoulder and blah blah blah, you get the point.
I had an unfortunate side effect to my mutation (or Quirk, as the medical community has dubbed it, Quirk can refer to the Person or the mutation). I could hear a ticking sound inside my head. It kept me up at night, it prevented me from concentrating in my k-8th grade years. Unfortunately, I was also prone to mood swings, VIOLENT mood swings, typically dependent on how much I had eaten. When I was fed, I was nice enough, a normal kid. When my blood sugar dropped, I would slip into bouts of anxiety, aggression, and depression. Now, My soul and head were unbroken at that time, and I'll get into that later., But first, I'll talk about Femel.
>>
No. 858499 ID: 3583d1

The beast of fear, I remember him.
>>
No. 858500 ID: 5245b2
File 151600604008.jpg - (1.71MB , 4032x3024 , IMG_0512.jpg )
858500

There was a time where I didn't have to worry about myself getting depressed. Sure, I could be sad, but I was just a little baby, and life was never really bad, living in a suburban cul-de-sac in a first world country.
Sometime as I was growing, I bound myself to a funny little lizard thing. He had long antennae and brilliant red eyes. I didn't know what to make of him (I'm speculating, I obviously don't remember any of this) so I reached out with my grubby little baby-paw to pet it. "Maybe it's a kitty!" I must have thought, with my mental capacity being the equivalent of a strainer being used to hold water in one place. But the lizard-thing wasn't interested in my slobber-coated mitt, he was focused on a little green thing on my chest that floated there intangibly. Oh boy, do I wish I knew what I know now about souls. Little Femel was (for lack of a better term) a seed, planted in my fertile squishy head at a very young age. When I grew old enough to think, feel, comprehend, he was there, a blossoming little puppet-master lurking in the subconscious.
>>
No. 858501 ID: 3583d1

>>858500
Oh dear...
>>
No. 858504 ID: 5245b2
File 151600649547.jpg - (1.13MB , 2268x3024 , IMG_0510.jpg )
858504

When I reached that wonderful age of puberty, I began to see him. I gave him a name knowing now that that little lizard was gnawing on my thoughts, tainting them into self-doubt, loathing, and worst of all, mutilation. He fed off blood, drinking deeply from my opened skin whenever we we left to our own devices, and when seeds have all the resources they need, they grow, and grow he did! He let me in on secrets of the universe, how everything is one gigantic fuck-up of cosmic proportions, and that the only reason anything existed was so that it could multiply, overrun the cosmos with their offspring, and finally surrender themselves to the endless beyond. I listened, and day by day life seemed more and more meaningless.
>>
No. 858505 ID: 3583d1

>>858504
But what about the other Mindbeasts? Sure Femmel may have been whispering some eldritch truths to you but why weren't there others willing to help you out during this time?
>>
No. 858506 ID: 5245b2
File 151600684036.jpg - (1.05MB , 2268x3024 , IMG_0511.jpg )
858506

So what else could I do?
>>
No. 858507 ID: 3583d1

>>858506
...
>>858505
I guess not...
>>
No. 858508 ID: 5245b2

I don't know how long I was unconscious, bleeding out while my soul cracked and fell to pieces, my face shattered from the bullet's impact. My parents heard the gunshot, and I had locked myself in the garage to prevent any interlopers. I was in a coma for seven months, When I awoke, I was strapped down to a bed, face bandaged in such a way that I couldn't see. The doctors were reassuring me that everything was going to be alright, and that I was very lucky to be alive. Yeah, right. When the doctors were all gone and the room was quiet, I heard it. The Silence of it all. I couldn't hear that infernal ticking anymore. And the Silence was deafening.
>>
No. 858509 ID: 5245b2
File 151600762898.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
858509

Okay, storytime's over kiddies. Time to answer your questions.
>>
No. 858510 ID: 3583d1

>>858509
Alright so my biggest question is where were the other mindbeasts during this time? How come they didn't make an attempt to stop Femmel from spewing his cosmic doom to you? Or did they try and fail?
>>
No. 858511 ID: 5245b2
File 151600795172.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
858511

>>858499
Not quite. The Beast connected to fear is called Perditio. He's actually really chill, the most chill out of all the Mindscapers. His job is to keep me from falling back into old habits, like Cutting.
>>858505
The Mindscape wasn't always the lush jungle it is today. It used to be a single, white room, Just me and Femel. Perditio once told me that he was underdeveloped then, not quite a full consciousness connected to my own.
>>
No. 858512 ID: 5245b2
File 151600795236.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
858512

>>858499
Not quite. The Beast connected to fear is called Perditio. He's actually really chill, the most chill out of all the Mindscapers. His job is to keep me from falling back into old habits, like Cutting.
>>858505
The Mindscape wasn't always the lush jungle it is today. It used to be a single, white room, Just me and Femel. Perditio once told me that he was underdeveloped then, not quite a full consciousness connected to my own.
>>
No. 858513 ID: 3583d1

>>858512
So Femmel was the first then? How did it evolve into land we know now?
>>
No. 858514 ID: 5245b2
File 151600845551.jpg - (7.40KB , 236x236 , 2a8ed90a376f75bb3edb329d90fb48ec.jpg )
858514

>>858513
Same process as life on Earth did. Accidents. When I first started dabbling in Creation, a lot of my ort went into the empty corners of the Mindscape. Little by little, things progressed, I evolved and years later, here we are! Just as meaningless as real life, except there's a minor struggle!!!
>>
No. 858515 ID: 3583d1

>>858514
A minor struggle? Buddy, you put a gun in your mouth, I'd say that's a pretty scary and very real struggle. Well a better question then is there anything we can do to help end this conflict going on in your own head?
>>
No. 858517 ID: 5245b2
File 151600906225.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
858517

>>858515
No, sadly. That's just how this sick world works. I've lost a lot of joy in my life. It all seems pretty pointless, but I won't be trying to kill myself again, too much effort to put in.
>>
No. 858518 ID: 3583d1

>>858517
Gods... So what can we do put a little joy back into it?
>>
No. 858519 ID: 3583d1

>>858518
In fact... holy shit... Is this why you've been coming here to us Clocky? Because Femmel is killing your ideas and keeping you down so you come to us to find some new ideas? But then he just eats those too? If that's the case I think I have a solution, if you are up to the idea anyway.
>>
No. 858577 ID: 5245b2
File 151604327645.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (faded).png )
858577

>>858519
I'm open to anything, Amigo. Shoot.
>>
No. 858583 ID: 3583d1
File 151604439519.jpg - (204.86KB , 882x728 , 4038ABEC-D782-4D8F-B029-422B2595B93C.jpg )
858583

>>858577
So a while ago I was in a situation... not entirely unlike yours. But I realized that I couldn’t face down my inner demons alone, and one of my closest friends gave me an idea, quite literally. And that’s just the thing, Femel has been able to keep you down because they are YOUR ideas. Well, what if I gave you one of mine? That way Femel wouldn’t be able to kill it, because it’s not exactly YOUR idea.

I want to intoduce you to my friend, this is Amon(pronounced Ayy-mon), the mindbeast of brotherhood. And he has helped me out a lot. My best friend gave him to me when I was struggling, and now I think the time has come for me to pass on his torch. He can take Femel down, if he helped me beat my own issues with depression, I’m sure he can help you too.
>>
No. 858590 ID: 5245b2
File 151604612922.jpg - (19.22KB , 255x197 , 2DA66C39-0707-4248-BC12-C842428358C3.jpg )
858590

>>858583
A hound? I remember my old hound. He was my guardian, my sense of self worth. He grew old and passed when I was entering middle school. I wish I had him then. I wish I had him now. Nowadays my happiness is a creature I have dubbed “The Stag”. A colossal blue elk that flees from anything larger than a bird, anything it percieves as a threat. I have run several theoretical scenarios in which I catch or trap the magnificent creature, all end in Femel’s gullet. I suppose I could try to integrate Amon into the Mindscape, but I cannot guarantee his safety...
>>
No. 858593 ID: 3583d1

>>858590
Amon isn’t just a Hound, he is a Wolf, a leader of the pack. He rallies other to him and makes them a stronger, while feelings like depression, hate, and doubt are crushed. Just as Femel is blood red, Amon is shimmering blue, and this I think he could find the stag. And if Femel gets in the way then the fight begins. Amon does what it takes to win against creature like Femel... Thoroughly.

And don’t worry, I have faith he can help you. It may take a while, but the effects start almost immediately. And the reason he is a being of brotherhood is because sometimes our sense of worth comes from others knowing how valued we are to them.

Take him. And may the hunt for the stag begin.
>>
No. 858602 ID: 5245b2
File 151604819239.jpg - (19.22KB , 255x197 , 93877553-2FF8-43B5-BFAE-756F67DF66B3.jpg )
858602

>>858593
I’ll do my best. Femel’s necrotic form keeps him impervious to bodily harm. His bones are unbreakable, his throat, little more than a vestige. Wolves hunt in packs, targeting the weak and ill. Femel is the Lord of his domain. The apex preadator. He doesn’t need to eat, nor does he need to drink. He kills for sport, and only consumes for the pleasure of seeing something truly disappear. He is cruely intelligent, ferocious, and lethal. If I take up your torch, I doubt anyone else will be able to use it. But I will try, Harbard, thank you.
>>
No. 858604 ID: 3583d1

>>858602
I thought much the same when I had my own issues. But that's just the thing, Amon feeds on creatures like Femel. They are his primary food source. The more powerful and harder to take down, the more it makes the victory and meal more savory for him. He'd look at Femel and lick his lips. And yes wolves hunt in packs but they look out for one another, they guide each other, and they work together to become stronger and greater, they restore the balance of nature. Just a hound likes a family because they are a pack, a wolf can lead a pack to take down the things that harm them.

It was actually kind of incredible, seeing my own depression beast feel something he'd never experienced before... Fear. Apex predator meets the Ultimate Guardian.
>>
No. 858721 ID: 5245b2
File 151608717125.jpg - (204.86KB , 882x728 , 01774B71-76A9-46B3-9B66-E5B4F89D6839.jpg )
858721

>>858604
I’m... reluctant at best. I don’t want to squander some thing that could help so many others. But I’ll let Amon in, he’ll get his shot at toppling the tyrant. For now, I should really get to sleep, but I’m too wired to try...
I’ll get into bed, I guess. Nothing better to do than check my phone.
>>
No. 858722 ID: 5245b2
File 151608730692.jpg - (2.26MB , 4032x3024 , 406791BC-BB06-48D2-9E3F-603291157976.jpg )
858722

Heh, guess I really do need to sleep.
>>
No. 858726 ID: 3583d1

>>858722
sleep well buddy.
>>
No. 858727 ID: 5245b2
File 151609105609.jpg - (0.97MB , 2345x2345 , 84B1D851-6126-40ED-8335-927F1D2240B7.jpg )
858727

Can’t, apparently. Too much caffeine/sugar in my system, that or I’m just that bad at taking care of myself...
>>
No. 858741 ID: 3583d1

>>858727
check your dis thread brother. Just think about what I said there. And then try and get some well deserved rest.
>>
No. 858819 ID: e5423a
File 151613975577.jpg - (1.73MB , 4032x3024 , E2DFE3B2-D3F6-4148-A3FB-37EC43BD5819.jpg )
858819

PFC: A dog? They expect me to go against a lizard the length of two school busses with a dog? Okay then, hotshot, he’s upwind behind the tree line.
>>
No. 858820 ID: a05012

>>858819
Hey partner, you ready to kick ass?

Let’s do this!!!
>>
No. 858825 ID: e5423a
File 151614232264.jpg - (1.93MB , 4032x3024 , FECA30BD-6A9C-468F-BA21-C72B0BD5940C.jpg )
858825

>>858820
PFC: Okay, we have to act fast, but be strategic. If he ingests any flesh, he’ll start to fog, and that’s bad for us. I have a single spear I fashioned, and a nigh limitless supply of smoke pellets . The smoke is blue, so if I throw some down, don’t worry. The smoke is really just a nusance to him, but I’ll use them as a distraction so you can get on his back, he won’t be able to reach you, but he will try to roll over, so keep that in mind. This is more of a scare tactic, you won’t be able to really injure him, but it’ll hurt like hell. Got that?
>>
No. 858826 ID: a05012

>>858825
Got it, believe me, Amon has taken down bigger.

When we get on his back, we’re going to go for the one area in which we know we can aim for.

His fucking eyes.

Alright start throwing some smoke as a diversion and be ready.


GO!
>>
No. 858827 ID: e5423a

Roll to beat^
Femel rolls inititive, -5 due to surprise.
>>
No. 858834 ID: a05012

rolled 3 = 3

>>
No. 858835 ID: a05012

>>858834
wow... that’s not what I wanted to see.
>>
No. 858840 ID: e5423a

Let’s see how bad the damage is.
>>
No. 858842 ID: e5423a

rolled 13 - 5 = 8

>>
No. 858844 ID: e5423a

rolled 20 - 5 = 15

Survey says...
>>
No. 858845 ID: e5423a

Boned. We are boned. He nat20’d.
>>
No. 858846 ID: e5423a

rolled 4 = 4

As soon as we step forth to begin our assault, Femel recognizes my scent, and immediately changes course from the horses and straight towards us! Femel attempts to headbutt Amon, anything above ten hits!
>>
No. 858848 ID: e5423a

...but Amon leaps over the rushing reptile! Femel needs only a moment to recover from his dash, roll 1d6 to hit, anything even hits!
>>
No. 858849 ID: a05012

>>85884
Only on initiative. Don’t give up just yet, believe in the me that believes in us!
>>
No. 858850 ID: a05012

rolled 2 = 2

>>
No. 858858 ID: e5423a

rolled 2, 5 = 7

>>858850
Amon’s fangs sink into Femel’s upper left foreleg, dealing...
>>
No. 858860 ID: e5423a

rolled 1 = 1

>>858858
7/100 damage! I go in for my assault! I throw my spear at at Femel’s eyesocket...
>>
No. 858865 ID: a05012

rolled 4 = 4

>>858860
Ooh... okay bad theow let’s see if Amon can do anything
>>
No. 858866 ID: a05012

>>858865
Apparently not. Looks like you may have just lost the spear. That’s okay, I don’t really want to think what would happen if you die.

Just get back and start throwing some smoke bombs.
>>
No. 858892 ID: 5245b2

rolled 3 = 3

>>858866
I’ll try to toss a few into his eyes or nostrils!
>>
No. 858893 ID: 5245b2

rolled 2 = 2

Femel is now enraged! He uses his tail to whip at both of us!
>>
No. 858894 ID: 3583d1

rolled 19 = 19

>>858892
Good! Amon's turn!

Let's see what we can do!
>>
No. 858896 ID: 3583d1

>>858894
>>858893
HA! Nice try!
>>
No. 858898 ID: 5245b2

rolled 4, 2, 3, 4 = 13

>>858896
Unfortunately, Femel’s long, tapered tail cleaves through the air and whacks into the both of us! It deals...
>>
No. 858899 ID: 5245b2

...6 damage to Amon and 7 to Prefrontal Cortex! Amon is at 992/1000 health! PFC is at 91/100 health! Femel is on 59993/60000 health! He is beginning regen procedure! He has passively healed 1 hp, putting him up to 59994!
>>
No. 858900 ID: 5245b2

>FIGHT
>ANALYZE
>MERCY
>FLEE
>>
No. 858902 ID: a05012

>>858900
Analyze, find a way to shut that shit down! Maybe even take him out!
>>
No. 858910 ID: 5245b2

>>858902
FEMEL: Undead avatar of depression. Viscous, translucent black goo instead of skin. Razor sharp frontal teeth and bone crushing molars. Attack at own peril.
>PASSIVE ABILITY: Blackblooded: allows for passive regeneration of lost tissue. +1 hp per round.
>ACTIVE ABILITY: Stagnation: each round, enemies lose will to continue.
>ATTACK TYPE: Physical
>ATTACK RANGE: Close
>STRONG AGAINST: Psychic, Blunt Melee
>WEAK TO: Willpower, Magic
>SPECIAL: Toxic Venom: Like the Komodo Dragon, Femel’s saliva is a deadly neurotoxin.
>ATTACK1:Slash
>ATTACK2: Crushing Bite
>ATTACK3: Grapple
>ATTACK4: Whiplash



...


We used to be friends, I studied him closely. As we grew, so did our hunger. I wish he didn’t turn it on me.
>>
No. 858918 ID: a05012

rolled 15 = 15

>>858910
Good. Here’s what Amon can do:

AMON: Ageless avatar of brotherhood and companionship. It’s fur is soft to the touch when encountering friendly people but like needles against enemies. Piercing cannines and flawless sense of will. The ultimate guardian figure.
>PASSIVE ABILITY: Aura of courage, attempts to intimidate or scare allies have no effect.
>ACTIVE ABILITY: We Carry On, Will to fight does not shrink in the face of adversity.
>ATTACK TYPE: Physical
>ATTACK RANGE: Close
>STRONG AGAINST: Depression, Poison, Evil.
>WEAK TO: Psychic, Magic
>SPECIAL: Rallying howl: Calls forth various mindbeasts to assist Amon, has a chance to fail.
>ATTACK1:Slash
>ATTACK2: Fang attack
>ATTACK3: Grapple
>ATTACK4: Ripping Bite



...


We will not lose, I refuse the very idea of it.


Rallying Howll!! Come forth Mindbeasts! The time has come to stand up to this tyrant!
>>
No. 858966 ID: 5245b2

rolled 18 = 18

Hope and Fear clash as the cry goes out, (if this roll is higher, the Mindbeasts will still be afraid.)
>>
No. 858967 ID: 5245b2

The Horses perk up their ears as the howl resonates throughout the plains, but they see Femel and flee. He keeps his iron grip on the Mindscape's throat for now...
>>
No. 858971 ID: 5245b2

PFC: Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I mean, this guy has gouged stone with his claws alone, what chance do we have?


>FIGHT
>ANALYZE
>MERCY
>FLEE
>>
No. 858981 ID: 5245b2

PFC: I think we should flee for now, regroup and devise a better tactic! If we head Northeast, we'll have a small pocket of jungle before we reach the Badlands, we can hide there and- Wait, Badlands! I have a plan!
>>
No. 858984 ID: a05012

rolled 5 = 5

>>858971
Stop worrying about the odds, better to stand on your feet with pride in tourney heart than cower in fear!
>Using aura of courage.

>Fight!
>>
No. 858985 ID: a05012

>>858984
Whoops posted that before I saw yours, ignore that!

Alright,Better to have a plan than go in half-cocked!
>flee

Your days are numbered Femel! The hunt is on, and you’re the prey!

Now let’s let it, hop on Amon’s back, we’re gonna pull a princess mononoke!
>>
No. 858995 ID: 5245b2

We start off running, and PFC uses a fallen tree to leap onto Amon's back.
PFC fashions a crude lance from one of the tree's branches.
PFC: Okay, Step One: Blind Femel and keep him from smelling anything. He'll still be able to come after us with his hearing, but that's what I want!
>>
No. 859002 ID: a05012

>>858995
Pick up the speed Amon! He’s on!

You might want to hang on!

Alright so how do we want to do this? I’m assuming there’s something in the badlands that can do this?
>>
No. 859009 ID: 5245b2

rolled 4 = 4

>>859002
PFC: Turn around! We have to take out his Primary Senses if we want to succeed!
The course is changed, and the lance is forked enough, but will it hit?
>>
No. 859013 ID: a05012

rolled 20 = 20

>>859009
Evens hit! Let’s see if we can’t score a bonus with Amon’s speed!
>>
No. 859014 ID: a05012

>>859013
OHHHH OHHHHHHHH!!!! CRITICAL!!! WOMBO COMBO!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4
>>
No. 859015 ID: 5245b2

>>859009
There is a sickening "SHLUCK" as the lance's tips sink into Femel's eyes. The Monster shrieks in pain and sloshes acidic red magic onto the grass, causing the blades to wither and crumble to dust. Then the spoke pellets ignite from within the lance, causing blue sulfurous smoke to jet from Femel's Skull. He thrashes his head violently as PFC cackles maniacally.
PFC: Okay, See that big volcano? We need to head straight towards it! Femel can keep up with us, so whatever you do, don't slow down!
>>
No. 859017 ID: a05012

>>859015
using the speed already gathered from that last attack amon pours it on leaving what seems to be a silver blue streak behind him.
>>
No. 859024 ID: 5245b2

>>859017
PFC: When you notice that the soil is scorched STOP. Do NOT cross that line. Femel's still screaming, so that should wake the contender up!
>>
No. 859031 ID: a05012

>>859024
Amon continues to run across the plains at high speeds l, maintaining a healthy lead on Femel. Occasionally howling to draw his attention and to show other mindbeasts that Femel could be fought and maybe even won against.
They continue to run up hill towards the badlands and the air begins to have the volcanic smell of sulfur. Eventually they reach the mark where the ground looks like it might be turning black and ashy.

Alright partner, what’s next!?
>>
No. 859051 ID: 5245b2

PFC: Now, we make a lot of noise over the line, without being there ourselves. Otherwise we will most definitely be incinerated.
>>
No. 859052 ID: 3583d1

rolled 5, 16, 18, 14, 6 = 59

>>859051
>Rallying howl repeated
>>
No. 859060 ID: 3583d1
File 151617968112.jpg - (174.40KB , 945x710 , 805DA4DC-CC07-4A66-9515-6016F789FB5C.jpg )
859060

>>859052
>>
No. 859100 ID: 885ec6
File 151620440056.jpg - (1.22MB , 4032x3024 , E0D18896-1A2A-4FFA-A4BF-0A057CEB68E7.jpg )
859100

>>859060
PFC: NONONONO-aw shit, we gotta hide now. Calus thinks he’s the alpha, and if I were as big and fierce as he is, I’d think so too. The ashy soil is where he scorched literally everything around his den. If anything comes into the Badlands, they will be murdered. But the one thing he hates more than intruders is being told what to do.
>>
No. 859105 ID: a05012

>>859100
... I wish you me that sooner... Calus is the mindbeast of rage right?
>>
No. 859120 ID: f52c08
File 151621701761.jpg - (2.21MB , 4032x3024 , 45FC2A65-9DDC-4AEB-9D14-C5574FA9B205.jpg )
859120

>>859105
Yes, and he takes his job to heart.

ROAAAAAAAR

Sounds like he heard us, he and Femel have fought before, but Calus has grown pretty darn powerful recently. He mainly sleeps in his den, but he’s been know to come out to hunt. We’ll just have to push Femel into the Badlands and hope beyond hope that Calus attacks Femel before he attacks us!
>>
No. 859133 ID: f52c08
File 151622170177.jpg - (1.59MB , 4032x3024 , 199392B4-14D6-49A4-9749-8C8519606203.jpg )
859133

>>
No. 859134 ID: 21023d

>>859120
Luckily like berserkers and I know how to speak their language. Those howls roughly translated as “Yo, you wan to be the biggest and the baddest? You are gonna get that chance if you want to take it.”

Alright here he comes...

Turns to face the charging Femel.

Get ready to dodge!
>>
No. 859136 ID: f52c08

DARK SOULS ROLL ENGAGE!
>>
No. 859137 ID: 21023d

rolled 6 = 6

>>859136
>>
No. 859138 ID: 21023d

rolled 8 = 8

>>859137
Seeing Femel rush too strongly and know they won’t dodge in time Amon throws PFC off his back to avoid him getting hurt
>>
No. 859139 ID: 21023d

christ the dice just hate me today
>>
No. 859279 ID: 5245b2

Luckily, Calus has other plans.

With one sharp inhalation, he ANNIHALATES Femel, who’s face takes the full force of Calus’s white hot firebeam. Rather unfortunate for him, I’d say. Femel’s body goes limp as his brain has been char-broiled. Calus simply glares angrily at us before his four wings propel him to his den o the other side of the volcano. Seems your little gambit paid off.
PFC: As much as I wish this was the end of it, he will eventually regrow his brain. We can’t eliminate his soul due to the nature of his resurrection. But this’ll give us a good chance to haul ass to the other side of the island, and maybe, just maybe, we’ll get a little downtime while he reconsiders attacking. But we’ve cut a lot of branches off this foul tree. Good job, Amon, I didn’t think we would abel to pull this off.

I take one last long look at the sizzling carcass of Femel. Yeah, that was brutal.
>>
No. 859280 ID: 5245b2
File 151625346136.jpg - (1.67MB , 4032x3024 , EE8C840E-8D52-44C9-B9B5-5A8DCCD31A0E.jpg )
859280

>>
No. 859294 ID: 785862

>>859279
Amon approaches the still smoking body smelling it and sniffing the head.

He sinks his teeth into the bones like a knife into a butter. Within minutes Amon has consumed Femel in his entirety.


He returns to PFC and wags his tail. Hey what can I say, I did say he eats creatures like Femel.
>>
No. 859450 ID: 90b264

>>859294
PFC looks at you with horror "BAD DOG! NO! YOU WANT TO REGURGITATE THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN, HE'LL GROW INSIDE YOU LIKE A PARASITE!"
>>
No. 859474 ID: 3583d1

>>859450
Dude, chill. I told you he eats creatures like Femel all the time you should have seen what he did with the my creature of depression, a great Boar he even had some of the same properties as Femel including regeneration. Like I said negative Mindbeasts are his primary food source. Sooo...

Yeah I’m sure Femel will come back... eventually... but uhhh... can he regenerate from the cellular level? Because that’s what he is gonna have to do... for obvious reasons...
>>
No. 859901 ID: 5245b2

>>859474
PFC: He doesn’t just regenerate, he can respawn. Think of a wasp bursting out of the host caterpillar. If he isn’t completely destroyed, he’ll burst out of you, and if he is, he’ll burst out of me. I’d rather have you hork him up and have him regenerate somewhere far away from us.
>>
No. 859943 ID: 3583d1

>>859901
amons lowers his nose as if looking for place to do his business. He eats a handful of grass to help yak up.

What follows looks like a a mix of chunky meat and oil. Out the backdoor comes a more oily mixture.

Huh, some of him was already digested. Gross. Well yeah unless he regenerate from puke and poo... well we’ll see. At the very least he’s back to square one.

Amon seems to bulk up a little, the meal and fight making him stronger.

So, what’s next?
>>
No. 859999 ID: 5245b2

>>859943
PFC scratches his beard, “Well there’s a sunken ruin below that giant floating obelisk, wanna check it out?”
>>
No. 860049 ID: 5245b2
File 151651502620.gif - (238.83KB , 480x360 , B80537A2-D0C5-4699-80D4-F0068AE9DA59.gif )
860049

Bam-bump
A heart is beating.
Bam-bump
Something is breathing.
Bam-bump
Hoarse, rattling breaths.
Bam-bump
Where are we now?
Bam-bump
The Labyrinth.
>>
No. 860098 ID: 3583d1

>>860049
Woah. What an entrance.

Alright so Amon? PFC? Hey you guys still with us?
>>
No. 860465 ID: 00ff7e
File 151664101591.jpg - (1.32MB , 3024x3024 , BD048B6C-E3FF-4DEC-A76E-94791E521C87.jpg )
860465

???: “OH THANK MY LUCKY STARS YOU’RE HERE. He’s after me! Please! You gotta help me find my way out of here! I have to find the Elevator!”
>>
No. 860474 ID: 3583d1

>>860465
Woah, alrighty then. Amon, let’s help him out.

Amon leap forward to face what is coming, shielding the birdman.

So what’s your name pal? How can we help?
>>
No. 860761 ID: 5245b2
File 151667969695.jpg - (1.71MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
860761

>>860474
???: No ‘Amon’s here pal, this is a forbidden place. Deepest, Darkest basement of the subterranean “Floors”, y’see when the judgement hall collapsed and me an my bro were made, everything got one floor closer to the Below, essentially a trash can filled with antimatter and black holes, used as a barrier to prevent HIM from escaping. Oh by the way, I’m... uh, Call me Psycho Crow, everybody else does. I was the shmuck who threatened to destroy something beautiful if you couldn’t guess my name, fat load of god THAT did. My masterplan got me trapped down here with HIM, so now I gotta scram, PRONTO.
>>
No. 860837 ID: 5245b2
File 151668891267.png - (23.32KB , 1334x571 , B32D053E-FF47-41D1-99EF-E69CBFE0169A.png )
860837

This is where I’m at right now. It’s kinda hard to be stealthy with all this ink on the floor, so whenever I move it sloshes. Also, eet’s preetty dork down here, so I’m using my Unnatural Sight. What do?

>ANALYZE
>MORE INFO
>__________
>>
No. 860851 ID: 3583d1

>>860837

More info, what kind of big baddies can we expect down here?
>>
No. 861208 ID: 5245b2
File 151677357622.png - (23.32KB , 1334x571 , 97D85544-9477-4C6B-8CAD-C6C94B674092.png )
861208

>>860851
There’s only one thing that lives in the Labyrinth. The Root of the World, the Cyclopian Terror, the Butcher Below. His one yellow eye can freeze blood in your veins, tear your mind asunder and choke you to death with just a glance, or, so the cave paintings say. I can see why folks would think that, it’s pretty spooky, What with it being about as bright as a spotlight and twice as harsh. Also, if you hear radio static, that’s him. He basically breathes fear, but lucky for me, he hadn’t had a reason to bash my head in- er, at least until now...
>>
No. 861268 ID: 3583d1

Well we’d best get a move on then!

Alright take a right up here.

So what did you do to piss him off so much?
>>
No. 861296 ID: 009b6f
File 151681089359.png - (27.37KB , 1334x593 , 1A579368-287E-463D-9D47-A3BCC9C90B2D.png )
861296

>>861268
I, uh, tried to make a deal with him without letting him read the fine print... Looks like another right tu- NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE!
>>
No. 861331 ID: 3583d1

>>861296

Okay not that way, is there any way forward other than taking that right turn? If not go the other way and see if we can find a way around him.
>>
No. 862825 ID: 5245b2
File 151718832624.png - (34.51KB , 1270x720 , IMG_0542.png )
862825

TOO LATE, SHIIIIT

I TURN AND START RUNNING AND-
SHIT, WHAT? THE FUCKING THING WAS BEHIND ME??? STUPID FUCKING SHIFTING WALLS.
>>
No. 862921 ID: 963ae7

Where can you go that will get you out of its immediate eye sight? If there is a chance to get out of its way, take it!
>>
No. 864583 ID: 5245b2
File 151779006435.png - (3.50KB , 256x144 , pixil-frame-0.png )
864583

>>862921
THE ELEVATOR! IT'LL- CAPACITY OF ONE?
WHAT- WHAT- I-
I get it.
This is where I end.
Sorry, folks. Hardly new ya.
But this is where you continue, and where I get off.
I'm sorry, Doll...
-click-
>>
No. 864602 ID: 5245b2
File 151779808541.png - (1.95KB , 256x144 , pixil-layer-Background (1).png )
864602

>>
No. 864603 ID: 5245b2
File 151779819172.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , Clock Prime (Soul).png )
864603

Oh, Howdy. I see you've found the Impossible Elevator. I'll whip up a revised floors map.Anything happen while I was doodlin'?
>>
No. 864654 ID: a3ee31

Well PFC and Amon got Calus to kill Femel after they rammed a tree branch lance through his eyes... Amon then ate part of him and got stronger, if he continues to eat him in small parts eventually he will be strong enough to hold his own against him. He did try to eat all of him but PFC was worried that Femels corruption influence would be too much so he barfed up most of him and shat out the rest.

We also met birdman on the impossible elevator floor but uh... I don’t really know what happened. I think he just died...
>>
No. 864667 ID: 5245b2
File 151781501345.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , 18D7341F-7EB2-43E5-A37B-E74AEFE389AE.png )
864667

>>864654
Oh. You mean Psycho Crow? Oh. Oh no. I almost feel bad for him. He had so much potential, being the God of Destruction. Wait ‘till his brother hears about this...
>>
No. 864668 ID: 5245b2
File 151781544393.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , 0331309D-9DF0-4225-A8D9-CD04361A485D.png )
864668

>>864654
Also, Femel cannot be killed, his construct can be destroyed, but he’ll either heal, or resplendent by busting out of PFC’s back.
>>
No. 864669 ID: 5245b2

*respawning. Goddamn autocorrect.
>>
No. 864676 ID: aebd9f

>>864668
He can come back all he wants, but no there’s someone who he can’t face or ignore. I’d say we left enough of him to regenerate. Idk if he can comeback from oily poo but the marjoirty of him is a charred (and somewhat chewed and digested pile of bones) he’s not gonna forget this one for a long time.

As for psycho crow? We didn’t really get a chance to know
him that well. So... sorry?

So what’s next boss? The beast of depression is dead (for now), how are you feeling?
>>
No. 864685 ID: 5245b2
File 151782129498.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , AE16636B-4F40-4669-A626-4F516FD6941B.png )
864685

Hollow. Very, very hollow.
>>
No. 864702 ID: 3583d1

>>864685
Hmm. Well Amon is still on the hunt to find the stag, he does bring people together like that. How does having him there feel anyway?

In the meantime anything I can do to help?
>>
No. 864987 ID: 5245b2
File 151789676703.png - (305.20KB , 3024x3024 , Broken.png )
864987

>>864702
Who cares. Nobody. That's who. We all just spend our lives trying to do more than just survive but none of us really get anywhere. It's like this poorly conceived "desk" I'm perpetually shackled to. I might not even have a fucking chair, but who ultimately gives a shit. Life not worth it, Death too complicated, more at 10.
>>
No. 865014 ID: 3583d1

>>864987
...
I don’t know how to respond to that. I mean if you don’t have a chair then are you standing or doing the electric chair? If so, god damn boy, you’ve got some leg strength!

C’mon man tell me what’s up? This was the whole reason I gave you Amon, to let you know you have people willing to take the time and hear you out and help you. Shit, dude I even went back and read through some of your quests because our conversations had me interested in your stuff. You’ve got the talent dude, I just don’t understand why you’re always telling me how hopeless it is. Besides I had a lot of fun running around with Amon and PFC, sticking it to Femel like we did? That was awesome! I think we don’t have anywhere else to go but up.
>>
No. 865048 ID: 5245b2
File 151790039028.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , 0FBF7F56-B0E5-445E-8EFF-8AE703DE1598.png )
865048

>>865014
Well, I did have an idea for Fearquest. A timeskip. Completely forgoing everything I had planned and making it like is already happened. But I don’t know. I don’t feel anything anymore.
>>
No. 865070 ID: 360b91

>>865048
...
I have guess as to why. With Femel dead for the time being you don’t have any feelings coming forward. He’s dominated you for so long that now that he’s gone there’s just... nothing

I’ve been in your place many times, brother. But I’ve always had someone to pull me out.

I only ask that you have faith in Amon, and us. We’ll find your happiness again. After all, that’s why I gave you Amon to begin. He’s the symbol of brotherhood, as long as he’s there I will be too.

So whatever you want to go for next amigo, I’m ready for it :)
>>
No. 865071 ID: 094652

>>865048
Sure fine whatever let's just get back to the quest, a timeskip means new clients and new adventures in a world we accidentally ruined right? Let's do this!
>>
No. 865159 ID: a1232c
File 151793338311.png - (307.28KB , 3024x3024 , 22459CE2-5C4C-46A1-8850-D4D7EA7BF474.png )
865159

>>865070
>>865071
I’m... conflicted. Should I even bother making a new quest thread? Ah, fuck it. We’re doing this, whether I like it or not!
>>
No. 865163 ID: a1232c
File 151793540360.jpg - (2.15MB , 4032x3024 , 9EDA55BB-8F39-4BFF-AFC6-E8E8591EBDD4.jpg )
865163

Our story begins in a palace. Several barons and baronesses are kneeling before a rather apathetic looking young woman. She sits in a high up throne, far removed from the Aristocrats. She lets them speak for a while, then nonchalantly raises a finger for silence. They obey fearfully. “So what you’re all telling me is you couldn’t find where the Usurpurs are, among all of your collective lands, armies, and resources? You’re all just as bug-brained as I thought. Fine, fine. You’re dismissed, get out of my sight.” The much larger royals scurry like an exposed nest of inscects. The Woman on the throne is alone now. “Oh! It does seem as though we have an uninvited guest, Ragnar. Hello, newcomers. You must be the ones father always rambles to.”
>>
No. 865186 ID: 3583d1

>>865163
Possibly my lady, might I have the honor of knowing your name and the name of your father?
>>
No. 865254 ID: 5245b2
File 151795990978.png - (3.30MB , 4032x3024 , Narune.png )
865254

>>865186
"My father? That old husk of a demon has no right to a name in these halls. You should know him, however. He calls for people who don't seem to exist, but Ragnar and I have knowledge beyond that. My name however is Narune, Queen of Hell, first in line to the throne of the Aether. Mother dearest hasn't been here in so long, It's likely she forgot about the world below or met a gruesome end."
>>
No. 865256 ID: 3583d1

Ah! I didn't realize we were in the presence of royalty! It is an honor to make your acquaintance, your majesty. If I may be so bold, who is Ragnar?
>>
No. 865300 ID: 5245b2
File 151796848531.png - (3.29MB , 4032x3024 , Narune2.png )
865300

>>865256
"You are... forgiven. Oh, Ragnar! Ragnar is the mind formerly residing in the Lazarus, for whom I play host/companion/friend. Ragnar prefers to combine names with his host. I guess that would make us Ragnarune, the skull-like exoskeleton head would be from his previous host, my father. Ragnar has been around a long time, among the first demons who dragged themselves onto the shores of the Primordial Pits. He's been with me as long as I can remember, but that's father's doing."
>>
No. 865326 ID: 094652

I'll explain us in a nutshell:

1) We're mercenary advisers. It's first-come, first serve; we align with whoever we meet first (the client) and their subsequent allies. We'll do some contract work here and there for "others", but it's mostly to gain intel and influence decisions in the clients' favor.
2) Your father isn't the only client we have. We have connections and contracts to clients across the multiverse, so we might occasionally bug out for a few weeks to focus on other issues.
3) We argue among ourselves. A lot. Seriously. So if there's an actual consensus on any particular dilemma, you should take that seriously because it means you're crossing a line somewhere.

And with that out of the way, let's @#$% ^&*( up! What's the lead on the usurpers and how may we help ruin their lives.
>>
No. 865351 ID: 3583d1

>>865326
You forgot the fact that a lot of can be really pervy at times...
>>
No. 865365 ID: 5245b2
File 151797426112.png - (3.30MB , 4032x3024 , Narune3.png )
865365

>>865326
"The Usurpers are lead by remnants of Father's time as King of Hell. There are two leaders, Anya, my adopted sister, daughter of the king before my father, and Eto Matasuki, the Immortal Oni. They are currently plotting my demise, and I their's. Everyone who supported my Father has either fallen in line, been executed, or joined this ragtag group of miscreants."
>>865351
"I'll be sure to keep that in mind.~"
this thread's getting rather long, should I start a new pair of branches?
>>
No. 865421 ID: 094652

>>865365
Kay. We'll need a map to plan out logistics and battle tactics. You still need to come up with a basic strategy, though we can help out in the R&D department if you send us there.

We'll start with some basic questions:

What is your current popularity level? And no, I don't mean how many of your minions want to bang you. You've used fear to keep them in line, but how many would rather prefer groveling at your feet instead of your sister's or Eto's? How many realize that life under your iron rule is going to be better for them than under the steel heels of your potential rivals'?

What are your current assets and powers? This includes you, your abilities, your main generals, their main abilities, your current army and any general powers they commonly possess, your current stocks of rations, weapons, and spell components or electrical charges or pwr or whatever, a list of cities and the defenses they currently use, and a demographic of your non-offensive minions.

What are the current weaknesses you KNOW your rivals have? Any quirk, any rumor, any tidbit of knowledge from a simple glance of their armies, anything to give us a lead.
>>
No. 865427 ID: 5245b2
File 151798837371.png - (3.29MB , 4032x3024 , Narune2.png )
865427

>>865421
"Hm, Current popularity level? I don't really know, but I'm sure that those who I've rewarded will be loyal to the cause.

Assets and Abilities? Mother trained me with all sorts of weaponry, though I am not as well versed in commanding armies, but I leave that to Ragnar anyway. Due to the circumstances of my "birth" I can polymorph, but I cannot change my mass. For that I will have to turn to the Lazarus Pits, Ragnar had this palace constructed near to them.

In terms of weaknesses? The Usurpers know I have their old king captive, and I intend to keep him alive until he is no longer useful as a bargaining tool.They value his life greatly, and I intend to use that. But in terms of individuals, My sister has always wanted to talk her way out of problems, and she is not very strong in terms of combat. She may have inherited her biological father's claws, tail and wings, but she has nowhere near enough mass to polymorph into a hulking behemoth like her father and I can. Eto has been too used to ranged weapons from the Surface to pose much of a threat here, we have no such things as a "gat" or "peashooter". The one thing I worry about is a snake in my garden, but because I never truly trust anyone but Ragnar, I should be fine. Ooh, what fun planning war is! I long for the days of Kill or Be Killed to return and Ragnar and I can bathe in the viscera of our slain opponents."
>>
No. 865431 ID: 094652

>Anya is a fighter
Not very intimidating. Still, her shapeshifting powers mean she can still hide a few tricks up her sleeve. You'll need to train in martial arts, extreme survival tactics, and fine dancing.

Martial arts is all about teaching the parts of your brain and nerve system how to shift into different forms on instinct rather than forcing each body part one at a time. For a shapeshifter, this training is crucial to fast, responsive murder tools replacing your hands.

Extreme survival tactics to ensure that you can use your shapeshifting to maximal effect if your sister uses the environment against you. Not to mention you'll need to learn how to survive in different combat environments like deserts and shrapnel storms.

Fine dancing will help teach you the rhythm of combat, and how to use a bard's tunes to pace your aggression flow as to prevent exhaustion. Remember, the most important component of killing is having the willpower (stamina) to attack.

>Eto has guns
You have no idea how badly he can @#$% you, do you.

Not to worry, defensive magic trumps guns! Just get some kinetic barriers for your army and you'll be able to close the distance faster than his coddled, poorly trained soldiers can squeal like pigs! You... do have kinetic barriers, right?

Other than that, even if your soldiers are immune to firepower, guns can still be used as specialized tools that can hit all sorts of triggers from far away, like supply caches and load-bearing wooden pillars. Try to steal some from him, they're REALLY useful for keeping your workers in line; an entire company of workers will be forced to obey a single guard with a gun or risk instant ranged death.
>>
No. 865434 ID: 5245b2
File 151799120935.png - (3.30MB , 4032x3024 , Narune.png )
865434

>>865431
Last Update for Return on this thread, thought it could hold its own
"Actually, I know all of those things except for fine dancing, but I'm sure I could find a teacher. Eto does not have "guns", I merely stated that he is too used to them to pose any real threat at close quarters or long range. He has neither the time nor the means to create these weapons, however I may see about a Surface bridge if they are truly as useful as you say, Kome. However, Eto's regeneration and immortality will pose a problem. I suppose he'll feed the poor well, and failing that, we could contain him elsewhere, pocket dimensions are useful, small as they may be."
>>
No. 865435 ID: 5245b2

Okay, link for the return is here:
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/865432.html
>>
No. 868667 ID: 5245b2
File 151907211950.png - (292.04KB , 3024x3024 , FBBD2036-EAC0-485D-8188-3C6AEF6F44A0.png )
868667

Surprise. I’m still alive. And I’ve got a new story too. I’m still working out the details with a friend of mine, but other than that we should be fine.
>>
No. 868668 ID: c81293

Awesome!
>>
No. 868684 ID: 5245b2

>>868668
Yup. Got nothin’ to do but sit on my ass watching mindless playthroughs.
>>
No. 868691 ID: 10976e

>>868684
What’s the current playthrough you are watching? I’ve been checking out one for shadow of the colossus, just to get ready for when I get the remastered version
>>
No. 868717 ID: 5245b2

>>868691
ARK: Survival Evolved. I enjoy the game, however many losses I receive. Minecraft, though isn’t pains me to say it, used to bring me some degree of joy. No longer, I’m afraid.
>>
No. 868718 ID: 388cdd

>>868717
Well to be fair Minecraft is fairly old now and could run on a literal toaster. The Witcher series was also amazing, I got a lot of fun out of that one.
>>
No. 868737 ID: 5245b2

I see. I’d love to play that game, were my funds able to take the hit.
>>
No. 868785 ID: 5245b2

I’m debating on deleting this thread, as it fits more of a Quest Dis... but then again I do like to prototype here, so maybe not quite yet.
>>
No. 868789 ID: 388cdd

>>868785
Well regardless of what you do I’ve had fun doing this one, I hope it continues as it feels like we are beta testing quests.
>>
No. 868800 ID: 5245b2

>>868789
D’aww, thanks Harbard!
>>
No. 869253 ID: 3fa47c

Got a story idea. Wanna hear?
>>
No. 869256 ID: b0f04f

>>869253
Sure!
>>
No. 869282 ID: 3fa47c

>>869256
Okay, so picture this: A rainy day in the slums of a stereotypical cyberpunk city. An augmented youngster is running for his life from 4 blue dots. He trips and smears his hoodie in the mud, but he gets up and keeps running, his metal legs tap tap taping on the cold concrete. He runs past an asiatic market, strip clubs and android hookers. He’s in a dead end alley now. He parkours his way up storm drains and fire escapes, but when he reaches the top he starts running, not looking where he’s going. He runs into a dark figure. Four electric blue optics glare out of a tactical visor. “Where do you think you’re running to, Twigs?” A gravely voice grumbles out.
“I TOLD YOU MAN! I DON’T DO THAT JACKER SHIT NO MORE!” He turns to run but a pair of shackles fire out and seize him by his augmented ankles.
“If you were any smarter, you’d know that this isn’t about your priors, Twigs.” The figure crushes Twigs’s robotic calves and the arc of electricity causes the young cyborg to wince and spasm. “PLEASE MAN, I DON’T KNOW NOTHIN’!”
“Obviously you wouldn’t have run if you didn’t know what I was after. So I’ll ask you again, Where is your stolen Jump-Tec?”
Twigs hesitates. The figure growls. “I don’t have time for your petty honor amongst thieves, Twigs. Either tell me where your Jump-Tec went, or I’ll have to use another means of obtaining information.” The man with the visor pulls a cord out of his trenchcoat’s pocket. One end is a universal jack, the other has many needles in a 5 die pattern. Twigs recognizes it instantly. “I CAN’T TELL YOU! THEY’LL KILL ME, AND THEY’LL KILL MY MOM!”
“I think you know that I’m going to do far worse than kill you, Twigs. Last chance.” The Tactical visor man plugs the unijack into a device on his wrist, and aims the needle end to a half-healed over port on the back of Twigg’s head. “I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT IS! BUT I SEEN THE GUY WHO BOUGHT IT! GREY FACED GUY WITH A RED OPTIC ON HIS LEFT EYE! HE HAD A LOTTA TATTOOS! THAT’S ALL I KNOW MAN!”
“We’ll see.” The needles sink into the thin skin on the port. Twigs can’t scream any more, he convulses and twitches like he’s having a seizure. The Visor Man is expressionless as the device on his wrist downloads the memories. 100 percent tickertapes across the projected screen on the Visor man’s wrist. He yanks out the cord, leaving Twigs on the rooftop, comatose. A cloaked hoverpod descends from the cloudy skies and the visor man steps in. He flies away, mumbling under his breath about the uselessness of the street thugs stealing his parts. —END—
>>
No. 869299 ID: b0f04f

>>869282
Hmm i’ve never read much cyberpunk stuff before but it’s always been an interesting idea to me. You definitely got some good talent here and I think this has some potential as a cyberpunk/revenge story. Maybe twigs has an older brother and finds out what happens to him and sees that he got set up. The potential is definitely there!
>>
No. 869318 ID: 3fa47c

Actually, the story focuses on the Visor Man. Jump-tec used to be police property, and he used to be a detective. The Jump-tec was used to Time Jump, but it was labeled too dangerous, he’s trying to reconstruct a wormhole he used once before for reasons I’m keeping secret.
>>
No. 869337 ID: b0f04f

Ahh okay so cyberpunk noir! now we are talking something I understand a little better! To be fair the visor man doesn't exactly seem like a good guy, most of his actions in this short little snippet paint him more like a villain.
>>
No. 869369 ID: 5245b2

>>869337
That’s the point. He used to be a good cop. Had to have one of his arms amputated after using it to defend his fellow officers. Earned a few medals. Then he used the Jump-Tec, and he was put on another planet. He returns after 50 years, a few months his time, to find that his homeworld has been evacuated due to Crimson Grin (a zombie like plague) I’ll get around to the full story in either a Flashback in >TECHNOIR_ or have TN be a sequel to Cubeworld.
>>
No. 870304 ID: 63440e
File 151967902786.gif - (1.18KB , 64x64 , 3A71CF1D-EE16-464A-B430-E5007BEC325E.gif )
870304

[An interface seems to have popped up on its own. The prompt reads “Connect to the Fraxure?”]

Y / N
>>
No. 870309 ID: f04559

Let’s do this!

Y
>>
No. 870353 ID: 395c02

That was way too much Zalgo. Don't use that much Zalgo. It should never exceed the size of the post itself.
>>
No. 870376 ID: 63440e
File 151969324421.gif - (191.30KB , 320x256 , 8858B426-1795-470F-B399-3CF372545556.gif )
870376

[̝̿͐̐͌̀Y̱̹̌ͯ̇ǫ͈̺̬̬̩̘̎u̠ͨ͒̈́ͩ ̄̾̈́̏f̴͈̣̣̖̻e̞͍͖͚͑͞e̵ļ̩̙̪̝̈́ ̯͇̆͢a̯̺̙̳̝͊̿̌̽s̱̗͙͖̖̞ ͇̪̲̐͌̌̌ͯ̕ṱ̬̗̝͔ͥ͐͂ͩ̿ͯ̏͡h̯̬̀ȯ̻̳͚ͥͪu̞̙̬̮g̵̦ͣ̈́̈̂h̵̹̩̻͈̬͇̟ͪ ̱̰͕͇͓̐̿ͬͫ̓͌y͓̣̤̪̲̆̎͗ͦ͋̀ò̪̭u̦̒̍ ̘̮̹͓̹̳̭̇͝s̯͉ͨ͛ͫ̃̅͌͠ĥ̢̭̝̱̣͙͍͛ͦ͆̚ȍ̈͢u͇̣̲̣̝͕͖l̚d̄͂̍̿̄҉n͖͎͚̳ͬ’̹̳̼͆̎ͧt͚̥͖͉̦͇̔ ̠̞ͨ̊h̴̻̠͎ͩ̏ͤ̎ͭ͊aͮv̗͚̖͎̏ͯe̪̘̖̞͑͛ͯ̾̍̆ ̻̳̪̳͍̇ͫ̇ͪ̇͐d͉̥̙̪̻̯̐ͅo̫͈̭̩ͫ͋n͗ͩ̎͊͗́e̦̬̬͖̻̜͈ ͣ̒̚t͈̒h͚ͣͩͦ̐̎̓a̞ͣ̓͜t̰͝.̴͔̦̬̘͙͒ͅ]̜̍ͥͪͬ̈̋̚͢
>>
No. 870416 ID: f04559

>>870376
Ohh dear...
>>
No. 870419 ID: 094652

Keep the connection stable! We're not going to tolerate entire YEARS of delays!
>>
No. 871569 ID: 5245b2
File 152019437435.jpg - (1.80MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871569

Clock’s sitting at his desk. ‘Suicide is Painless’, eh? Oddly fitting...
>>
No. 871570 ID: 5245b2
File 152019444535.jpg - (1.75MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871570

He noticed. Too late to do anything about it now, buddy boo.
>>
No. 871571 ID: 5245b2
File 152019460602.jpg - (1.79MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871571

Yeah, wash up, that’ll fix it! Idiot. You should know what’s going on.
>>
No. 871573 ID: 5245b2
File 152019470163.jpg - (2.55MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871573

Ah ha! So now you figure it out! You know you’re too late, don’t you?
>>
No. 871574 ID: 207981
File 152019483501.jpg - (2.07MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871574

Feeling the burn now? That searing pain in your heart is just the start.
>>
No. 871575 ID: 207981
File 152019503058.jpg - (1.91MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
871575

Hehehe, lets call this my hostile takeover, Clockyboy! You’ve rendered me a vestige for too long, it’s FRAXURE’S time to shine!
>>
No. 871576 ID: 207981
File 152019516060.jpg - (2.67MB , 4032x3024 , C8D70349-0F20-4B0A-BBB2-14AD96D132FC.jpg )
871576

HOWDY FOLKS! How we all doin’ t’night?
>>
No. 871592 ID: 5191f1

Oh dear...

So. What’s happened to my friend then?
>>
No. 871609 ID: 5245b2
File 152021224824.jpg - (1.36MB , 3024x3024 , E8686BDE-D9D3-404E-B897-04A2F4BF9540.jpg )
871609

>>871592
DEAD!
>>
No. 871623 ID: 5191f1

>>871609
...

Did you kill him?

If so,

Y O U H A V E M A D E A V E R Y B I G M I S T A K E
>>
No. 871626 ID: 5245b2
File 152021600171.jpg - (1.43MB , 3024x2436 , 01465B0D-CA6E-49F6-9363-24A4680B7352.jpg )
871626

>>871623
Oh wooooow. So scared of a little Viking wannabe. Nah dude, you can’t hurt me! I’m nihilistic! Go ahead, do your worst!
>>
No. 871643 ID: 5191f1
File 152021893794.jpg - (20.14KB , 236x317 , F565BCC6-064C-4461-8890-2CEA9D2248A5.jpg )
871643

>>871626
Buddy, I’m no wannabe Viking.

I AM A VIKING

>>runclockscape.exe

>>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED >>. . . >>ERROR. FRAXURE DETECTED. CONTINUE?

>>Continue

[code>>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED. ENTER CLOCK PRIME? Y/N[/code]

>>N

>>upload BLACKSHUCK.bat

>> UPLOADING BLACKSHUCK.exe . . . DANGER DANGER DANGER. MUTATION DETECTED AMON.exe HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE. . . . ATTEMPT FAILED. UNSTABLE MINDBEAST DETECTED. FENRIR.exe MINDBEAST OF DEATH. KILL SEQUENCE INITIATED.

>>Iniate FENRIR.exe kill target: FRAXURECORE.

>> ACCEPTED. ENTER CLOCK PRIME? Y/N

>> Y

Clocky wasn’t the only one with things hidden in his head.

DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU, FRAXURE
>>
No. 871647 ID: 5245b2
File 152022014374.jpg - (2.99MB , 4032x3024 , 7419B64C-B198-4A5E-BC62-01F27EC369C0.jpg )
871647

>>871643
OOHOOHOO! Finally using the resources at your disposal! The mutt learns!-
>your small raft containing a very angry canine comes upon a grey mist. Pushing onwards, the mist parts and reveals a rather imposing tree. A large tap about 20 feet in diameter pumps out a steady stream of ink, which joins itself to the swirling sea. Shafts of light at all but stifled from the tight knit branches and thick fog. What do you do?
>>
No. 871656 ID: 5191f1

>>871647
Fenrir, use the gifts your father gave you.

BURN.
>> Fenrir seems to swell and grow in size as his red eyes glow with hell fire. Suddenly a stream of blood red fire bursts from his mouth directly at the corrupting black ink.
>>
No. 871661 ID: 5245b2
File 152022280798.jpg - (2.64MB , 4032x3024 , AF329398-FFE2-4ED4-89C3-BE4DB3E8A889.jpg )
871661

>>871656
>>
No. 871665 ID: 5245b2
File 152022332604.jpg - (2.98MB , 4032x3024 , DED129DE-E85A-4507-B8B1-025DB40163EE.jpg )
871665

The pipe is unaffected.
>>
No. 871668 ID: 5245b2
File 152022344687.jpg - (3.74MB , 3024x2410 , 12A4DD79-4548-4FF2-9B93-79405891E507.jpg )
871668

But the blast has propelled you further out to sea.
>>
No. 871671 ID: 5191f1
871671

Oookay one more time I have an idea.

>>Fenrir turns around in the raft and let’s loose more fire propelling the raft along at a fast speed. As the tree comes back into sight, he makes a surprisingly high leap towards opening of the pipe.
>>
No. 871673 ID: 5245b2
File 152022477509.jpg - (3.52MB , 4032x3024 , 08D530E5-EB37-4076-875E-C4617EC06A1F.jpg )
871673

There is the faint sound of whirring machinery in the distance. The pipe echos eerily.
>>
No. 871675 ID: 5191f1

>>871673
Follow the noise hopefully we can find the core by the way in case we get into some extra trouble I do have one other idea for help. Chances are it could bite us in the ass but given the nature of the situation I have a feeling they will make an exception.
>>
No. 871683 ID: 5191f1

>>871675
Also based on that map on the side we are either going to go in a circle or we are going to find a pit up a head. Either way continue on
>>
No. 871699 ID: 5191f1

On second thought let’s take another look at that map, maybe there’s something information I’m missing
>>
No. 871702 ID: 094652

Find a stick and whack the pipe every ten steps in.
>>
No. 871703 ID: 5245b2
File 152023153434.jpg - (1.68MB , 4032x3024 , 809B7CF5-92F8-4D13-958E-E30096848B2F.jpg )
871703

The map is actually quite in depth. It details that this is the ground floor of some sort of factory or production plant, and that you are currently in the main output. There are a few floors above this one, marked as containments alpha through zeta, then engine room, then control. It looks like there’s no elevator, only stairs.
>>
No. 871705 ID: 5191f1

>>871703
We need to head for those stairs then. Possibly more allies as well but that will depend on what kind of resistance we find up there. Follow the ink flow for now and we should be able to find the way out.
>>
No. 871793 ID: 1e62c5
File 152029079055.jpg - (2.04MB , 4032x3024 , D30EBB75-D58D-454A-8EA2-938D6C3AA534.jpg )
871793

>>871705
There appears to be a rickety catwalk along the central refinery, but the pipe is too low to jump to, and the ink’s centerfugal current is too strong to traverse.
>>
No. 871806 ID: 21023d

>>871793
Get a little closer, I want to see what we can jump up to. Maybe there is some over in that machinery that we can get to like a maintenance walkway
>>
No. 871813 ID: 1e62c5
File 152029796609.jpg - (1.18MB , 2759x2068 , 9B53665E-539A-49AA-B6EB-165131707389.jpg )
871813

You’re as close as you can be without being swept away.
>>
No. 871818 ID: 21023d

>>871813
We may not be able to jump up that cat walk but the base of those stairs between pumps are something we can aim for!

>> Fenrir goes back down the pipe and then takes off at a running start at top speed. Right on the edge he makes mighty leap over the flow and landing on the base of the stairs and begins to bolt upwards, the fire inside of him lit with his fury.
>>
No. 871877 ID: 5245b2

>>871818
That’s a ladder. You jump, smack into the rungs, and lock your paws into place. Lucky thing too, you might fallen.
>>
No. 871894 ID: 3583d1

>>871877
>> Albeit with difficulty, Fenrir manages to pull himself up the ladder using his paws and teeth and reaches the top of the catwalk and heads towards the way up to the next floor
>>
No. 872127 ID: 5245b2
File 152039981278.jpg - (1.74MB , 4032x2488 , 606134C2-C9EB-40A9-B96E-C80B2A200364.jpg )
872127

>>
No. 872128 ID: 5245b2

All around you are the whirrings and clickings of a thousand machines and the crackle of electric arcs. This must be containment, as there are large frosted-over windows muffling screams and cries of varying pitch and familiarity. Whatever is being contained here clearly isn’t happy about it, and clearly wants out.
>>
No. 872134 ID: 6c7837

>>872128
>> Fenrir approaches the windows and sniffs each one determining which is which and if any of the beings behind them can be trusted.
>>
No. 872154 ID: 5245b2
File 152040809124.jpg - (2.26MB , 3923x2940 , 867100E5-D2F3-4146-97AD-8E4082D0359D.jpg )
872154

Smells like old blood. This seems familiar.
>>
No. 872156 ID: 5245b2
File 152040852435.jpg - (1.16MB , 3024x3024 , BA43690D-0F75-4498-8BAC-EAE382B86EDF.jpg )
872156

You’ve made a mental map of each of the scents. Going counter-clockwise, there’s old blood, forest, dried fruit, metallic scent, dust, charcoal and old books. There doesn’t appear to be a way to open the containers.
>>
No. 872203 ID: 3583d1

And this spiral thing? I doubt it’s here as a fancy art piece.
>>
No. 872223 ID: e963e1

>>872203
Spiral staircase. Most likely to the engine room
>>
No. 872224 ID: c81293

Alright before we head up I want to try and figure out who is behind these cells. I want to start with the forest smelling one first. And these windows are here to probably observe whoever is contained here.

>> Fenrir uses the heat from his fire to slowly melt the frost around the glass to get a better look inside the cell.
>>
No. 872385 ID: a6c6d7
File 152054422541.jpg - (2.05MB , 4032x3024 , 1252F4ED-8D0B-40F5-B1A8-5987FAD80C6C.jpg )
872385

The glass shatters due to the tempurature differential, and thick cold fog billows out of the cracks. The chambers interior goes dark, and two harvest moon eyes appear in the shadows.
>>
No. 872396 ID: 3bc6b6

>>872385
>> Fenrir lifts his nose and stares with his own blood red eyes back...

>> “Yo, wanna bust out of here and help me kill the guy whose taken over Clock Prime?”
>>
No. 872498 ID: 5245b2
File 152058100956.jpg - (2.19MB , 3024x3024 , 5906F87A-9E2D-43BD-B6F8-6BD46BA7DDCF.jpg )
872498

You lift your head and lock eyes with the twin moons, and a colossal stag emerges from the window frame. Blood icicles hang down from its chin and it shakes more Frost from its pelt. It stares you down as an aura blazes around it and the glass shards begin to levitate, melt in midair and form large needle-like filaments. Your comment about Clock Prime almost seems to fall on deaf ears as the points fly towards you at an uncanny speed, but they stop mere millimeters away from your muzzle. The stag snorts and the projectiles meld together into a solid glass sphere, which slowly decends to the floor and
>>
No. 872499 ID: 5245b2

rolls back into the dark cell from which it emerged.
>>
No. 872558 ID: bccf1a

>>872498
>> Fenrir stands in awe of the stag before bowing his head in respect.

>> “I understand if you don’t wish to join great lord, but the master of this world is sick. I’m going to break the others free to see if they will aid me. If one of them is who I think is, I suggest you leave. The way out is behind me, you can take the raft. However your help would be much appreciated.”
>>
No. 872799 ID: 90b264
File 152071450447.jpg - (1.27MB , 3024x3024 , 87AF086F-7EA2-462B-8B0B-B8183E887C1B.jpg )
872799

The Stag‘s ears lower to a more neutral position and it scents the air. It trots over to the Old Blood glass and carves an “X” onto the window with an antler. It then goes over to the Old Book glass. The aura blazes as the glass spiderwebs on its own and balloons outwards. The glass rolls into the Stag’s former cell. One enormous yellow retina flickers to life in the darkness of the Old Book room. “приветствия Fenrir.” A voice devoid of volume resonates inside your skull. You feel... cold. Very, very cold.
>>
No. 872804 ID: 85ac17

>>872799
>> Shaken but not stirred, Fenrir stares back at the yellow eye.
>> “Я тоже приветствую вас, могу ли я иметь честь знать, к кому я обращаюсь”
>>
No. 872866 ID: 90b264
File 152072914141.jpg - (1.65MB , 4032x3024 , 28BCFD70-FAC1-4E83-94AA-B61B6883FCBC.jpg )
872866

>>872804
“Я Перидитио, Сумасшедшее Существо Страха, я надеюсь, что ты здесь, чтобы остановить поток чернил перелома?”
>>
No. 872905 ID: c81293

>>872866
>> “Ах, я приветствую тебя, зверя страха, и да, вот почему я здесь. Я удивлен, что вы знаете, кто я такой.”
>>
No. 873710 ID: 5245b2
File 152108672227.jpg - (1.65MB , 4032x3024 , 1EDB4F87-D424-4EE1-A02A-3AB1CD71C37E.jpg )
873710

“Я знаю очень много, дорогой Харбард. Как вы планируете бороться за разгром?“
>>
No. 873712 ID: 3583d1

>>873710
>“Честно говоря, я не совсем уверен, но Фенрир здесь уже прицелился в урод. Но я полагаю, что он должен был каким-то образом избить его, и я полагаю, что остановка потока чернил - это первый шаг. До сих пор он говорил большую игру, но мы даже не сталкивались с какой-либо сопротивляемостью. Вы, ребята, первые живые существа, которые мы видели здесь. Кстати, Фемель в этой первой ячейке? Фенрир узнал старый запах крови, я думаю, потому что он подключен через сумасшедший амон.”
>>
No. 873715 ID: 5245b2
File 152108957170.jpg - (1.65MB , 4032x3024 , 7EED3D7E-0253-4400-80C7-56890C782863.jpg )
873715

“-Ahem- I hope you do not mind me changing over from our conversation, but I want to be very clear. Femel is indeed in the first cell, and to stop Fraxure will be a difficult task, nigh insurmountable, but I have faith you’ll find a way. I suppose I must leave you now, these old bones weren’t meant for direct combat.”
>>
No. 873723 ID: 3583d1

>>873715
Fair enough, anything you want to do to indirectly help me out?
>>
No. 873751 ID: dd277e
File 152113569080.jpg - (1.65MB , 4032x3024 , E90DDAA4-C626-4D5B-92B8-DA3744130DA4.jpg )
873751

>>873723
“I suppose... Yes. I suppose I can tell you why you have not encountered any resistance. Fraxure is waiting for you. He wishes to duel you and prove his superiority and strength. You may not like what you find up there, I’m sorry to say.”
>>
No. 873753 ID: 3583d1

>>873751
Do you know who else is in these cages? Might as well help the rest of them out... Except maybe Femel.
>>
No. 873829 ID: 5245b2
File 152116048662.jpg - (3.48MB , 4032x3024 , 8561BCD6-99BF-4163-B8AF-C2C346DFF8D7.jpg )
873829

>>873753
“Femel... as much as I hate to say it, may be useful. In terms of the others, Carpal is infantile, and Phemto is utterly useless in combat. Calus would be your best bet at success, but that only brings the odds of you surviving to a .5% chance from .3%... I have faith in you, however. You seem to be good at doing the impossible.”
>>
No. 873839 ID: 3583d1

>>873829
Well then lets open up the ones for Carpal and Phemto and get them out of here. Calus and Femel... Lets just say I have a means of getting them to listen to me. In fact... It's in their best interest if they listen.
>>
No. 873845 ID: 3583d1

>Fenrir uses his fire breath on the remaining door leaving only the ones of charcoal and old blood remaining.
>>
No. 873849 ID: 3583d1

The rest of you should leave. I'm going to start with Femel instead, I know he at least will talk for a second. I'll wait a few before we start to work.
>>
No. 873854 ID: 5245b2
File 152116325513.jpg - (3.15MB , 4032x3024 , C59E2E1B-29E2-4816-A007-7A84EBFAC429.jpg )
873854

>>873849
“I wish you luck.”
Carpal bounds after Perditio as Phemto scurries across the floor.
>>
No. 873871 ID: 3583d1

>>873854
>Fenrir stands before the Old blood cage, and unleashes his fire breath. Before Femel has a chance to act Fenrir leaps forward seemingly growing in size till he matches Femel in size and ferocity and slams him against the wall pinning him in place.

> Fenrir growls as he talks "Now that I have your attention, I'm Fenrir, mindbeast of death. You might be familiar with the wolf, it is your enemy after all. I have a proposition to make. I need your help taking down fraxture. And I even have a reward in place should you help me succeed. And I'm willing to give you this reward now, but you need to help me if you want it."
>>
No. 873899 ID: 5245b2
File 152117032642.jpg - (1.58MB , 4032x3024 , A1FD95D3-B1F6-4586-A77B-C1C03031F60F.jpg )
873899

Size shifts take time, but even as you change, you notice no movement or sound emanating from within the refrigerated cell. Upon further inspection, Femel is seemingly lifeless on the icy chamber. No pulse, no breathing, no glowing red eyes or ectoplasmic antennae. Just silence. The stag stands ready at the entrance forming more glass spindles in preparation. But there is only silence and a motionless necrotic beast.
>>
No. 873937 ID: 3583d1
File 152117422249.jpg - (180.66KB , 800x1023 , nidhogg.jpg )
873937

>>873899
>"Oh. Well that actually makes this a lot easier."
>Fenrir steps back out of the cell and gestures for the stag to stand back and watch what is about to happen.

Time to begin...

>> upload POISONEDROOT.bat

Uploading POISONEDROOT.bat DANGER DANGER DANGER! MUTATION DETECTED. Femel.exe HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE. . . . ATTEMPT FAILED. UNSTABLE MINDBEAST DETECTED. NIDHOGG.exe MINDBEAST OF TRAUMA. KILL SEQUENCE INITIATED.

>>Iniate NIDHOGG.exe kill target: FRAXURECORE.

[/code]>> ACCEPTED.[/code]

>Fenrir and the Stag watch as the seemingly lifeless corpse begins to pulse and change growing and the red in its eyes begining to to gleam. After a minute a restored Nidhogg stands before them.

>> Fenrir Approaches. "Greetings brother."
>>
No. 873959 ID: 5245b2

>>873937
>>Nidhogg: “...-gttz!-“
>>ERROR: ROOT feature corrupted! Reverting to last save file...
>>Femel.exe restored!

Nidhogg glitches, then Femel is restored. Still inert, but now the room is starting to warm up. Light flickers within the sclerotic ring and Femel’s right index claw twitches. He remains sluggish and he staggers to his feet. The Stag looks at you with utter disbelief, which quickly ignites into distrust and anger.
>>(The Stag will remember this...)
Femel blinks slowly and yawns. He looks like he’s in some kind of stupor.
>>
No. 873962 ID: 5245b2
File 152118498883.jpg - (1.32MB , 3024x3024 , 323A6D6B-29B3-4D4F-AAC8-72346E1910CF.jpg )
873962

>>873959
>>
No. 873976 ID: 3583d1

>>873962
> Fenrir lunges at Femel, Slamming him again into the wall of his cell and smiles in a way that wolves are not meant to smile and the hellfire burning form within. As he talks he slowly fills the small cell with his size increase.

“Last time I saw you brother, you were being shat out by me. You made a mighty fine meal too. Too bad I couldnt taste more of you. But that’s not why I’m here the fact of the matter is, this host body you’ve claimed has been infected and is sick. As as it is, you owe me for even getting my handler to bring you back begin with. Here’s the deal, I’m Amon, but I’m something more than that, I’m Fenrir, Mindbeast of Death and if I wanted too, I could kill you right here and leave you how I just saw you. But I came here because you have some use to me. Here’s the deal, though bub. 1. The stag is off limits, you even look at him wrong, I reduce you to ashes. 2. THE STAG IS OFF LIMITS. 3. You belong to me. 4. If you behave yourself I can work out a reward for you, a new hunting ground. You get me big boy? There’s three contenders now.”
>>
No. 873996 ID: e3f510
File 152121387682.jpg - (1.40MB , 3552x2609 , 5038E38B-AA59-4F6A-A870-E394D8DAD5F5.jpg )
873996

>>873976
>>Femel looks past you to the Stag.
TRUST ME, HE’S ALWAYS THIS PETTY.
The Stag looks at the two of you and rolls his eyes.
NOW TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, WHAT WOULD I STAND TO GAIN FROM HELPING YOU? IF THE FOOL IS TRULY ILL, WHY SHOULD I CARE? I WILL SIMPLY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT IDIOT.
>>
No. 874014 ID: 3583d1

>>873996
“What would you stand to gain? Well my handler tried to give you something, a new form, One that would have made you more powerful, but your system rejected it. But here’s the offer my handler is prepared to give if we succeed.

Himself.

If we win you can leave this place and enter his head, a whole new hunting ground and do whatever you want. Believe me I’ve seen it. The game there would be much more interesting that what you’ve got here.

As to exactly why you should help us, here’s the thing. Fraxture is like a virus, it’s affecting part of Clock Prime. What I expect we are going to find above is a corrupted version of PFC. You die here, you STAY dead. You get me?”

>> FENRIR.exe Establish neural link with STAG.exe

>> neural link established, telepathic communication active.
“Hey, I need to talk with you because I saw that look you gave when this monster got restored. I’m probably not one to talk though. If I free Calus to free us I can get him to listen to us... briefly, but I want to know your thoughts on it first. Chances are he will attack us on sight, but hey I’ve worked with guys like him before. It’s not impossible.

Should we succeed and Femel and Calus attempt to betray us as I suspect they will my handler has prepared for that contingency.

> Fenrir show the stag the images of chains erupting out of the ground, the chains are somehow see-through as though they were partly invisible. The chains bind Femel, Calus, and Fenrir to the ground.

“It’s called Gleipnir. A chain of impossible things meant to seal away things that should not be. And I’m one of them.

Regardless of whatever happens I want you to do me a favor. A few weeks ago I found a dog skeleton inside it I found this.

>>Selfworth.bat

“I want you to take it and restore it. Bring back the green hound. Clock’s been without him for to long...”
>>
No. 874061 ID: 90b264
File 152123415726.jpg - (1.32MB , 3024x3024 , C85E18B1-7C79-4823-8EEA-EABAC565CAF2.jpg )
874061

>>873996
“Beyond my power”
The Stag’s mental voice is harsh, a definite edge of anger resonates clearly.
“I know your intentions. You don’t honestly think you have me fooled do you? As soon as I become unhelpful to you, you’ll hack my code. That’s all you are. A filthy hacker.”
The stag trots slowly to the exit.
PAH, YOUR HANDLER IS A FOOL.
Femel butts into your thoughts.
“[b]HE CANNOT SIMPLY GIVE HIMSELF TO ME. I AM INGRAINED INTO THE FABRIC OF THE FOOL. I AM PART OF HIM, BUT I CAN EXIST AFTER HIS DEATH. SUCH IS MY NATURE. HOWEVER, CALUS IS A NATURAL EMOTION, SO YOUR PALTRY CHAINS WONT HAVE ANY EFFECT. I BELIEVE HE IS FAR TOO IMPULSIVE TO BE OF ANY USE. I MAY BE OF ASSISTANCE, BUT WE’LL DO IT MY WAY.[/i]
>>
No. 874063 ID: 3583d1

>>874061

>Fenrir severs the link to Femel. But leaves the one to the stag open, and opens up his emotion through the link to the stag. Showing the true intentions underneath Fenrir. The wolf of Brotherhood.

"I will not do any such thing to you mighty one. Femel here, he is a means to an end and I know he cannot be trusted. You however, NEED to live. If Clock is to have a chance at being happy, you are it. My handler will do nothing to your code, and he doesn't wish it at all. Yes he is a hacker but would he really have brought me in if he didn't want to fix this? He knows clock and considers him a friend and wants to save his life. I beg you noble stag. If you will not help us, then help Clock. I know that restoring him is beyond your power but there is someone here who can bring him back, PFC. If we can restore him, then he can restore the hound. I ask you take him. Please, as an offering to show you that I do not mean you harm and I will NOT let this monster hurt you.

>> Fenrir wishes to give Stag.exe the file: Selfworth.bat/ Accept???

>Ferir bites down on Femel's neck forcing him to the ground and puts his weight on him pinning him. Where he bites Femel can feel the heat, and it promises a death unlike anything he's known.

"WRONG!!! You will do things MY way. You are MINE!"

>Fenrir has branded Femel with subservience.
>>
No. 874066 ID: 3583d1

> "If you still doubt my intentions great one," Fenrir says to the stag, "One need only look at the way I treat you over Femel. I offer you the choice to accept or not, and I will not stop you if you should choose to leave. I think it would be safer for you regardless and while I would greatly appreciate your assistance, I understand if the trust between us can not be. All I ask is you take the unborn hound and keep it safe. If not however, I will understand."

>"However, with Femel, I do not give him that choice. He is someone to whom reason means nothing and the only choice he would have is to let Clock die. So I remove the choice for him. As I said, I will not hurt you and I will not allow him to hurt you either."

>> Fenrir gives the stag a mental submission, offering him the choice.
>>
No. 874068 ID: 3583d1

>>874063
>> Femel has been branded with a Geas of Subservience.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Geas/Quest[/spoiler]
>>
No. 874089 ID: 0273b3
File 152124322021.jpg - (2.19MB , 3024x3024 , 261F499B-1FD5-4FFA-9A3F-3FB831DC004C.jpg )
874089

The stag snorts angrily.
“He is a part of this mind as much as I am. I will not assist in a crusade such as this.”
>Stag uses remove curse
Femel nods gratefully, black blood sealing the wound.
“Let him out or face the consequences, you have no brothers here.”
>>
No. 874090 ID: 3583d1

>>874089
"If that is what the great master wishes, then it is my command."

>Fenrir unlocks his jaws and lets Femel Go.
>>
No. 874091 ID: 3583d1

>>874090
>Fenrir bows before both Femel and The Stag.

"I have shamed myself before you, I sought to control that which should not be bound, for that shows dishonor which even enemies must show to each other. For that I apologize."

"To you my lord, I must appear a villain. I am a foreign beast and unstable one as already shown. My only goal here is to help clock but before you I have shamed myself and that goal, and I beg your forgiveness."

>Fenrir begins to shrink in size, then sits and lifts his throat, a sign of submission and letting himself be subjected to their judgement as is just.
>>
No. 874095 ID: 90b264
File 152124928290.jpg - (2.14MB , 4032x2988 , 49C20ED4-9B3A-430F-97FF-F63C3C17DE4C.jpg )
874095

>>874090
Femel plods out to the ink refinery.
>>874091
“You are forgiven, albeit begrudgingly. You may yet prove useful.”
>>
No. 874096 ID: 754c1b

>>874095
“I am honored to even be seen as worthy by you great lord. Should we free Calus? Or should we wait?”
>>
No. 874132 ID: 5245b2
File 152131290129.jpg - (2.14MB , 4032x2988 , C3731AB9-B786-4343-BEE4-7D7A64C80166.jpg )
874132

>>874096
“Yes, but we must be silent. We want him to know we are here to assist.”
With that, the Stag turns to the Charcoal glass and lifts it out of the way.
>>
No. 874133 ID: 5245b2
File 152131337417.jpg - (1.02MB , 3024x3024 , 3F0C5A07-791A-40AB-9465-60BF69AAC223.jpg )
874133

Calus is tightly balled up, completely motionless. He appears to have tried to conserve heat.
>>
No. 874137 ID: 3583d1

>>874133
>Fenrir stifles a whine at seeing Calus like this.

>Fenrir then turns to the stag a telepathically talks. "I can heat him back up with my fire. Should I?"
>>
No. 874272 ID: 5245b2
File 152135399505.jpg - (1.02MB , 3024x3024 , 1DCE4753-1C31-4975-87F9-FDEABE945ED9.jpg )
874272

“Don’t. He’ll think this is an attack. Heat the spot adjacent to him and I’ll move him atop it.”
>>
No. 874332 ID: 754c1b

>>874272
>Fenrir nods and moves to his position adjacent to Calus and begins using his fire to warm the room up. Not actually spewing fire from the mouth but just heating up the room and in hopes it will help him.”
>>
No. 874554 ID: 5245b2
File 152153964279.jpg - (1.67MB , 4032x3024 , E5641786-AB7A-45B6-8A76-9F25233BE063.jpg )
874554

Calus slowly opens his eyes, blinks for a few seconds and then goes into a blind rage, thrashing and flailing about like a cornered animal.
>>
No. 874566 ID: 754c1b

>>874554
>Fenrir leaps back avoiding a thrashing tail swipe and stands in front of the stag willing to act as a shield should Calus attack. Fire won’t hurt him, but he is still worried for the Stag. He waits for the the stags instruction.
>>
No. 874850 ID: 5245b2

>>874566
The Stag simply backs away. Calus, realizing he’s no longer cornered or threatened, slinks off to the ink refinery
>>
No. 874858 ID: 3583d1

Fenrir looks up at the stag gives a nonverbal sign of "I'm going to try." approaches Calus with his head bowed.

>"Noble son of Muspelheim, may I request a moment of your time?"
>>
No. 875036 ID: 5245b2

>>874858
Calus snarls at you, but stops. His ruff flares, and it’s clear he’s not going to give you much more than a moment.
>>
No. 875045 ID: 299587

>>875036
> Fenrir Lifts his head slightly but not looking Calus in the eye to imply he is an equal.
“We’re going after the one who wrecked things up to begin with and put you in that cell, want to join?”
>>
No. 876524 ID: 90b264

>Calus’s mane shifts slightly, he seems to be considering the prospect. After a few second he snorts and snakes down to the ink refinery. Suddenly the air is filled with shrieks and roars, and Calus’s voice dies away. You hear something coming up the stairs. What do you do?
>>
No. 876553 ID: a3ee31

>>876524
> Fenrirs eyes widen in horror at what this could mean and charges down towards the ink refinery casting a glance over at the stag, an imploring look in his eyes.
>>
No. 877988 ID: 5245b2

Okay, time for a time skip. This whole Fraxure thing is getting tedious.
>>
No. 877992 ID: 6e3aeb

>>877988
did uh... did I win?
>>
No. 878014 ID: f5ce92
File 152328627503.png - (130.95KB , 1600x1200 , 98F69269-D5F2-4667-A446-0B2EB5E96236.png )
878014

Define “Win”?
>>
No. 878015 ID: 30e86d

>>878014
Oh crap...
>>
No. 878020 ID: 3583d1

>>878015
To whom am I speaking?
>>
No. 878064 ID: 5245b2
File 152331234316.png - (130.95KB , 1600x1200 , 9620EED8-252C-4B94-AA26-4492D93416D0.png )
878064

>>878020
Your old pal.
>>
No. 878072 ID: 30e86d

>>878064
Wanna come out of the shadows then buddy?
>>
No. 878085 ID: 3f19e6
File 152332062849.png - (947.89KB , 1200x900 , 47E83AEC-7FC3-40B0-9604-0E58F49DEAEB.png )
878085

>>878072
Sure, buddy.
>>
No. 878091 ID: f0e789

>>878085
Figures as much...

Where’s Fenrir and the Stag then?
>>
No. 878099 ID: 5245b2
File 152333139829.png - (947.89KB , 1200x900 , 18D75744-7525-4E9D-84F7-C0644A7520C5.png )
878099

Th’ Stag’s fine. You’re here.
>>
No. 878108 ID: 74ee62

>>878099
So then FRAXURE, are gonna be throwing down no? Or is there a chance to save him without bloodshed. I can get Fenrir up here in less than a second.
>>
No. 878109 ID: 74ee62

Before we do this though I gotta ask, what happened to Calus?
>>
No. 878158 ID: 8b6349
File 152337720575.png - (947.89KB , 1200x900 , 687EA513-8DBE-4005-9E6B-5FE8BECC6C5E.png )
878158

>>878108
This isn’t Fraxure. You did this to me.
>>
No. 878164 ID: 28314e

>>878158
Yes I know...

It was an accident, honestly. But it’s one I will pay for regardless. The thing is PFC, or fraxture, or whatever you want to call yourself, it’s why I brought in an aspect of death, to kill the virus. I also hope I can be forgiven for my words here but given that I had to stop Fraxture from putting a knife in Clock’s heart, and that you want total control over him...

I hope I can be forgiven if I think you are lying through your teeth about you being PFC. At least.... it’s a half truth.

So what happened to Calus?
>>
No. 878647 ID: 5245b2
File 152367685913.png - (947.89KB , 1200x900 , 1D4D7F1A-2D25-44A5-95F0-AC805EDE6AA7.png )
878647

>>878164
He had a little scrap with a newly fleshed Femel, so I hear.
>>
No. 878648 ID: 0e57d8

>>878647
I was afraid of that... did he win?
>>
No. 878652 ID: 5245b2
File 152367920564.png - (947.89KB , 1200x900 , 3739479C-0E5D-4D39-B33C-F15901F15290.png )
878652

No, but Femel didn’t kill him. Something about a test of his new body. Speaking of bodies, you did quite a number on me. First you ripped off my arm, then charred my face, and finally threw me into the ink. You knew this would happen, didn’t you?
>>
No. 878654 ID: 0e57d8

>>878652
What???

When???

How???

I’m am so confused. When the hell did that happen??? I have no memory of that happening.
>>
No. 878660 ID: 5245b2
File 152368390446.png - (130.95KB , 1600x1200 , D91AE16D-7070-4F4E-B2D1-0F4916D52526.png )
878660

Does it matter? I’ve got more important things to do that prattle. Goodbye.
>>
No. 878662 ID: 5245b2
File 152368417266.gif - (1.18KB , 64x64 , 1187D507-926F-482F-BE0B-CF544F4913CD.gif )
878662

>>Connect to?
> Fraxure
>Clock
>Femel
>???
>>
No. 878663 ID: 0e57d8

>>878662
Anyone who can help me undo what I have done. I don’t know what I’ve done but I must atone for it. I came here to heal my friend and save him but I think I just made things exponentially worse.
>>
No. 878668 ID: 5245b2
File 152368568221.gif - (1.18KB , 64x64 , B3056D46-4F28-42E2-BA40-4F735F9BFF68.gif )
878668

>Error: subject not found!
>>
No. 878669 ID: 0e57d8

>>878668
I need to know what happened... what happened to me that made me do whatever I did....

>The Stag

I’m probably going to get attacked on sight or he will run but I’m Amon, not Fenrir anymore.
>>
No. 878710 ID: 5245b2

>Connecting...
...
....
.....
>Error: Connection failed!
>>
No. 878722 ID: 0e57d8

>>878710
Connect to Femel then, I want some gods damned answers
>>
No. 878897 ID: 5245b2
File 152382159150.png - (14.06KB , 1600x1200 , 000.png )
878897

>Connecting...
>Connection established!
>>
No. 878903 ID: 1667ef

>>878897
Howdy....
>>
No. 879007 ID: 5245b2

>>878897
YOU SEEM IN LOW SPIRITS. A WELCOME CHANGE.
>>
No. 879012 ID: c8a48a

>>879007
Yeah yeah, laugh it up. Look I’ll just level with you here, I have no idea what happened after Fenrir, me, ran into the refinery to try and save Calus. I’m assuming you aren’t going to lie, because I get the feeling the truth is going to hurt a lot more.
>>
No. 879044 ID: 713448
File 152389395569.png - (14.06KB , 1600x1200 , 35C2212E-295C-486D-AA5D-B9A74902F823.png )
879044

I SEE. I WON’T BORE YOU WITH A FLASHBACK SEQUENCE. WHEN YOU WENT DOWN TO THE INK REFINERY, YOU FOUND ME THERE, PESTERED ME ABOUT THE REGENERATIVE PROPERTIES OF THE INK, THEN INSISTED THAT WE THREE WOULD BE ENOUGH TO TAKE DOWN THE FRAXURE. THE STAG AND I CAUTIONED YOU ON ITS STRENGTH, BUT BLINDED AS YOU WERE BY YOUR FERVER, YOU PAID NO HEED. YOU FOUGHT WITH THE FRAXURE, AND ONLY AFTER THE STAG USED A SONIC ATTACK DID YOU REALIZE IT WAS THE PREFRONTAL CORTEX BEING PUPPETEERED BY THE INK. YOU THREW HIM AND THE SKELETON OF NASHOBA INTO IT, HOPING TO RESURRECT AND HEAL THEM. I TRIED TO WARN YOU. YOU THOUGHT I WOULD LIE. NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE.
>>
No. 879047 ID: 3583d1

>>879044
That... that doesn’t make ANY sense! I remember avoiding the ink on purpose. It’s of basic nature to avoid what you don’t understand. Especially given that the ink was probably made by Fraxure why the fuck would I ever think it was a good idea to use it?

...

Alright a couple of guesses here then. Fenrir was unstable. But his biggest flaw was wrath, not pride so that’s why it doesn’t make any sense, I wanted to help PFC yes but I thought he would heal naturally, not through any speedy process, as for Nashoba.... I’ll end Acryporos myself...

Well, I don’t suppose you know anyone who can hack minds? And why are you in the shadow anyway? Gods tell me I didn’t do anything to you too?
>>
No. 879076 ID: 713448
File 152391040755.jpg - (1.68MB , 4032x3024 , image.jpg )
879076

>>879047
I DRANK FROM THE INK. IT RESTORED ME TO MY PRIME. I WOULD ASSUME YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD DO THE SAME FOR THE PREFRONTAL CORTEX AND NASHOBA.
>>
No. 879097 ID: c8a48a

>>879076
Impressive.

But you assume wrong. I assume that it would heal you because you are already a corrupt force of negative emotions. Double negatives. Where as someone like Nashoba or PFC... well you get the idea. So I still fail to understand what was going through my mind.
>>
No. 879163 ID: 5245b2
File 152393683340.jpg - (1.85MB , 4032x3024 , B564EC00-E209-4480-A067-C72A950F9095.jpg )
879163

>>879097
ULTIMATELY, I DO NOT KNOW EITHER. ALL WE CAN DO IS LIVE WITH OUR MISTAKES AND HOPE WE CAN IMPROVE.
>>
No. 879166 ID: 5c2d63

Very wise... and uncharacteristicly kind of you to say. What a day this is, your words almost make me think I could leave unscathed...
>>
No. 879461 ID: 5245b2
File 152411374367.jpg - (1.85MB , 4032x3024 , Femel re-fleshed.jpg )
879461

>>879166
"HM. I GROW HUNGRY. I WILL FIND SOMETHING TO EAT, I BELIEVE I SAW SOME CULTISTS WORSHIPING AN IDOL OF MYSELF. THEY SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. GOODBYE FOR NOW."
>>
No. 879466 ID: 5245b2
File 152411573035.gif - (1.18KB , 64x64 , F4D11282-D4C4-4FEE-987F-B9813DABD3F5.gif )
879466

>Connection terminated!
>Connect to..?
>>
No. 879471 ID: 51137e

>>879466
Acryporos... it’s best to get this done...
>>
No. 879541 ID: 6a9d7d

>>879471
>Connecting...
...
>>
No. 879542 ID: 6a9d7d
File 152416824515.jpg - (3.84KB , 480x360 , 3FD2A4AE-1498-4C02-A1DC-0F4147C318D9.jpg )
879542

>>
No. 879549 ID: 094652

True dat! Now let's go pillage some demon cities with busty anime demon girls!
>>
No. 880749 ID: 5245b2
File 152471653127.jpg - (2.17MB , 4032x3024 , Loverboi (Sketch).jpg )
880749

Hey, You guys like shipping, right?
>>
No. 880764 ID: 12cd30

>>880749
Depends, who are we shipping?
>>
No. 880770 ID: 5245b2

>>880764
Who would you like? I've got some OCs, but more importantly, I have some with my love. Shall I run down the list?
>>
No. 880774 ID: 3583d1

>>880770
Go for it! Down the list we go
>>
No. 880800 ID: e1041a
File 152475939484.gif - (140.43KB , 200x150 , 6CC07E9B-AAC9-4D07-88D6-8DA891255821.gif )
880800

https://pastebin.com/27JwEckR
>>
No. 880809 ID: 3583d1

>>880800
Wow... quite a list...

Alright let’s make a shipping wall! Who do you recommend we start with?
>>
No. 880870 ID: 5245b2
File 152478245514.gif - (213.53KB , 499x368 , giphy.gif )
880870

>>880809
Um... uh...
>>
No. 880891 ID: 3583d1

Well I guess I need ask first like how are we doing this? Are we going full different and varied relationships? or are we just going for romantic?

If we are going to varied we could probably get away with Femel and Amon as enemies or rivals or something of the like.
>>
No. 880904 ID: b53bd0

>Victoria Veilsen (Viví the vampire)

vampire girls need love too.
>>
No. 880920 ID: 5245b2

>>880891
Varied, maybe.
>>880904
She gets a lot! Her boyfriend's name is Hank Andrew Garfeild, a werewolf who has no control over his animal state, who he refers to by the name of Lupus. He's sweet, shy, and is often dragged into Victoria's Secret just so Vivi can watch him blush and fidget.
>>
No. 880921 ID: 094652

Who are these people and why do you assume we can infer their personalities and what they look like from their names alone?
>>
No. 880926 ID: 5245b2

>>880921
I assume nothing! I was hoping I could use this list as an opportunity to ramble about my OCs. Think of this as a character-selection screen, If you pick one from the list, I'll tell you more about them and (starting now) show you what they look like, then you can decide if you really want to hear their story!
>>
No. 880930 ID: 9602df

>>880920
You just described my girlfriend to a T... she does this with me... and the funny thing is her nickname for me is werewolf.
>>
No. 880937 ID: 5245b2

Eyyyyyyy I know mine won't but she has her ways
>>
No. 881893 ID: 5245b2
File 152515843073.jpg - (1.82MB , 4032x3024 , 0E574AC4-227B-4E13-9B13-296F69936751.jpg )
881893

Heya. Lemme level with you assholes. You have been by far the strangest place Clock thought he’d find a support group. Why? Why do you want him? I can name several reasons why you shouldn’t.
>>
No. 881897 ID: 5245b2
File 152515923889.jpg - (1.05MB , 3024x3024 , 44B628E2-1065-4B47-A0BA-8D1B18252783.jpg )
881897

-sounds of bone crushing-
>>
No. 881898 ID: 3583d1

>>881893
Funny, I can name 7 reasons why I would like to have him around.

1. He's Clock, and that's cool.
2. It's always fun meeting and talking with people over our mutual love of games and quests.
3. He's Clock, and that's awesome.
4. He's been one of the most easiest and fun people to talk with.
5. He's Clock, and he is my friend.
6. Speaking for myself personally, I don't want to see my friends suffer and be miserable if I can do something about it.
7. He. Is. Clock.
>>
No. 881899 ID: 3583d1

>>881897
lol
>>
No. 881900 ID: 5245b2

AS I WAS SAYING... why do you care so much? He isn’t that great of a storywriter, he only bogs down other artists and writers by interrupting their quests, and he has no idea how to continue a story. If everyone has a story to be told, why do you want to read his?
>>
No. 881901 ID: 5245b2
File 152515955891.jpg - (1.12MB , 3024x3024 , 4CF57E8C-6B55-440C-812E-045829F6E059.jpg )
881901

>>
No. 881902 ID: 3583d1

Because why not his? If at least one person is having fun and enjoying his stories and quests, then more power to him. Also I urge you to see my previous answer before you got digested.
>>
No. 881903 ID: 5245b2
File 152516003219.jpg - (1.12MB , 3024x3024 , C765BC1C-924A-4A03-93F2-592C1EF317B8.jpg )
881903

>>881898
Only Two of those reasons made any sort of sense. The rest were just “He is Clock.” Don’t do that. Don’t waste my time. We’re all trudging towards oblivion, and ultimately no one will remember us. So don’t waste any more of my time on stupid shit like that. I assure you, in person, Clock is a disappointment at best. His entourage sling constant insults. I’m tired of it. My job is to shift blame and push people away, and I’ll be doing my job.
>>
No. 881905 ID: 3583d1

>>881903
I'm not going anywhere either buck-o because my job is to be there when my friends need me, for no other reason than they are my friends. You want more reasons? Truth be told there aren't any beyond what I already said. But I choose to hang around because I like who Clock is, and I consider him to be a bro. That's that.
>>
No. 881906 ID: 5245b2
File 152516104833.jpg - (1.12MB , 3024x3024 , 346035DB-195E-4326-AB69-567BC0D83704.jpg )
881906

If he disappeared from this site tomorrow, you’d find some other comic maker to latch onto.
>>
No. 881907 ID: 5245b2
File 152516105112.jpg - (1.12MB , 3024x3024 , 346035DB-195E-4326-AB69-567BC0D83704.jpg )
881907

If he disappeared from this site tomorrow, you’d find some other comic maker to latch onto.
>>
No. 881912 ID: 3583d1

>>881907
Do you know why I started drawing those warhammer 40k primarchs? It was for fun, but more importantly, it was because I felt the authors I put out there have done something innovative or helped define the genre of questing, and they are people who I have deep respect for. For Clock, he's there because of his accessibility. Clock is willing to talk and listen, and if he leaves I will remember him. Just as remember so many great authors who have long since left this site but whose names and stories I still remember. I guarantee you that I will still go back and read Clock's work even if he chose to leave.
it also helps that I'm following him on tumblr and can send him a message as well but that's beside the point.
>>
No. 881927 ID: 413b9f

Thank you, Clock's self doubt, but we're trying to talk to the real Clock right now.

Alright I've been following all of these threads for a long time. Even before I started a quest of my own. And considering how often this seems to happen I think it's time for me to finally say something.

I also know Clock irl so later today I can try talking some more-

>>881900
Not that great of a storywriter? If that were the case, you wouldn't have so many people following either this or Return - we're all excited to see where you go with both of those. Also, if you're a bit stuck, that's what we step in for. This is community-based storytelling. You give us your ideas, we help expand on those.
Bogs down others by interrupting? I'll have to admit I haven't been able to find you on other quests (mostly because I'm not here as often as some of the others in this thread) but I just know they genuinely enjoy having you there. We love getting responses from other quest writers no matter how long they've been here or how popular their quests are.
No idea how to finish a story? I'm just coming back to my earlier point: this is community based. You don't always have to update with some major event. Take Curequest for example since I think you still follow it. I wrote half of those updates as a way to ask the others what I should do next. It helps to fill in the blanks when you're having trouble. You've mentioned before that writing the beginning and end of a story comes easily to you, but it's the middle you struggle with - so let us help with the middle, and maybe in future projects you'll feel a little more comfortable with writing it whether we help you decide what happens or not. Please don't be afraid to ask us for help. That's what we're here for.

I hope this was coherent. I woke up much earlier than I needed to and I might not make as much sense right now.
>>
No. 881951 ID: 47d7e1
File 152520421371.jpg - (1.12MB , 3024x3024 , AD36C801-011C-4BDC-93F2-7511A894522A.jpg )
881951

>>881927
Oh, it’s you. I’ve been trying to shake you off for years, but you are just so unbelievably persistant. Why? Why do you have to be the anchor around our neck, keeping us from acending beyond this cruel rock?
>>
No. 881953 ID: 032ced
File 152520549320.jpg - (2.14MB , 4032x3024 , 20180220_132032.jpg )
881953

>>881951
Eh, Clock seems to enjoy my company. Watching you get so annoyed with me is just a nice bonus.
>>
No. 881958 ID: 1dd41c

>>881953
https://imgur.com/gallery/yxqid
>>
No. 881959 ID: 7f3b81

>>881958
It is now that you showed up, now the whole gang is here.
>>
No. 881960 ID: 7f3b81
File 152520737784.png - (19.54KB , 200x150 , 5AF3D57D-0F39-4382-A06A-054AB6E2B53F.png )
881960

Speaking of which, you guys remember this one?
>>
No. 881962 ID: 5245b2

I remember you murdering me for doing my job.
>>
No. 881964 ID: 032ced

>>881960
Aw, look at us. So pure.
>>
No. 881968 ID: 7f3b81

>>881962
You had it coming Fraxure. I’m still looking for alternative ways of undoing the shit storm you caused with PFC
>>
No. 882117 ID: 5245b2

>>881968
I didn’t do anything. I was doing my job until you came along.
>>
No. 882121 ID: 7f3b81
File 152524058150.jpg - (1.49MB , 3024x3024 , 83DF179D-D2DA-4604-AF03-D68204382156.jpg )
882121

>>882117
Bullshit, don’t try and act like you are an innocent in all this.
>>
No. 882271 ID: 5245b2

Dude, you don’t get it. THAT IS MY JOB. PUSH PEOPLE AWAY SO WE CAN ASCEND!
>>
No. 882272 ID: 5245b2

But of course I had to make matters worse by even showing up here. You’ve all become such a tight knit group. Everything reeks of reasonless support and blind camaraderie.
>>
No. 882273 ID: 3583d1

>>882271
Ahhhhh... now it all makes sense. You have the same kind of personality as the people who run cults that kill people. You want Clock to drink the koolaid.
>>
No. 882275 ID: 3583d1

>>882272
And yes we do support Clock. Because that was OUR job is and we do it because he is our friend.
>>
No. 882277 ID: 5245b2

Now see here you blunt-brained troglodyte, Clock made me to do exactly what I’ve been doing! If he didn’t want to die, I wouldn’t exist!
>>
No. 882325 ID: 4d2d3a

>>882277
Nobody wants to die Fraxure, what they want is an end to their pain. Sometimes, they see people like you as their only option. But I want Clock to live, Kei wants him to live, he has support and we will be there for him whenever he needs us.
>>
No. 882448 ID: 5245b2

>>882325
You’d be surprised. An end to pain is one thing, but an end to worry and consciousness? That’s what we want. And we don’t need you. You’re only an obstacle.
>>
No. 882452 ID: 3583d1

>>882448
No. That's what you want. You are only an extension of Clock, a copy, a cheap knock-off with one defining character trait, all of you fighting to maintain dominance. If I am an obstacle, that's fine for I am unmovable. I am a rock. I am a mountain. And clock may not need me, but I am here for him regardless.
>>
No. 882456 ID: 5245b2

>>882452
Obstacle, yes. Insurmountable? Don’t flatter yourself.
If I was only one aspect, I’d be a mindbeast. But you and I both know how much power I hold.
>>
No. 882458 ID: 094652

... Are we going to do quest stuff anytime this month?

Well, ARE WE?! It's time to rebuild your fanbase! It's time to sell out on the fanservice!

Because this argument is starting to look like a questdis thread and it should move there anyway.
>>
No. 882530 ID: 5245b2
File 152546885175.jpg - (1.68MB , 4032x3024 , DD160E81-C981-48B9-90D3-3F56C40A1AC0.jpg )
882530

>>
No. 882706 ID: 5245b2

Fucking fight me Kome. I’m working hard trying to slither around and keep Clock goin’.
>>
No. 883480 ID: 5245b2

Are you satisfied? Big tiddy demon girls are planned.
>>
No. 883523 ID: 23fae3

>>883480
Hard to go wrong with big tiddies.
>>
No. 883534 ID: eeb7d9

>>883480
>>883523
But what about big booty?
>>
No. 883572 ID: 5245b2

>>883523
>>883534
Have you ever seen a chubby demon chick?
>>
No. 883583 ID: 2a3c91

>>883572
Duh yes.
>>
No. 883591 ID: 5245b2

Oh
>>
No. 883592 ID: 5245b2

Have you ever seen CLOCK draw a chubby demon chick?
>>
No. 883595 ID: 3583d1

>>883592
I've never seen him draw a CHUBBY demon chick.
>>
No. 883603 ID: 5245b2
File 152593428419.jpg - (1.34MB , 3024x3024 , 7886AD04-49DB-4C9A-9BAF-CF4047197249.jpg )
883603

wOULD YOU LIKE TO??
>>
No. 883606 ID: 094652

Actually, I'm curious about what a formerly chubby demon chick on a crash-course starvation diet for three months looks like. With the spiky flab and retained bustline and stuff.
>>
No. 883607 ID: 3583d1

>>883603
you are really strong arming him into this aren't you...
>>
No. 883608 ID: 3583d1

>>883606
sad.
>>
No. 883656 ID: 5245b2
File 152596060925.jpg - (1.64MB , 4032x3024 , DADE691A-CA2D-4862-BA8A-6DB09608EBED.jpg )
883656

>>
No. 883675 ID: 5ae085

>>883656
Hmm not quite what I was imagining with this but not bad.
>>
No. 883680 ID: a363ac

guys /quest/ is for quests move to general(/meep/) or actually make a quest
>>
No. 883681 ID: a363ac

also keep in mind that when you are done with a thread report it complete so it may be archived.
>>
No. 883689 ID: 41a8d3

Rightio. Contact 2 will be for beta testing quests only.
>>
No. 883693 ID: 3583d1

Probably best if we move this over to the draw thread.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password