[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 86304)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12600579954.jpg - (327.77KB , 800x600 , CBSF-Title copy.jpg )
86304 No. 86304 ID: dba15c

>E1M3
>Invisible Wounds
Expand all images
>>
No. 86305 ID: dba15c
File 126005810572.jpg - (109.11KB , 1000x600 , cave split.jpg )
86305

Well, we're out of that awful place, but now I don't know where to go. There's the river behind me, and a hole right here, and some more beach going off to the left.
>>
No. 86307 ID: 34470e

Have you been left already? If you haven't, go left.
>>
No. 86309 ID: 679536

>>86305
I'd like to try the beach first, but lets ask Heshka what he thinks first.
>>
No. 86310 ID: b71223

>>86305
lets take a look in the hole.
>>
No. 86311 ID: a0dad7

>>86305
inspect the beach first maybe there's something interesting.
>>
No. 86312 ID: c0f3bf

Yes, left is the place to go.
>>
No. 86313 ID: 8beeac

>>86305
Considering you know nothing about what's going on outside, ask Heska if he knows about the area around here.
>>
No. 86314 ID: 66e906

Go into that hole, nothing could possibly go wrong.
>>
No. 86322 ID: 8e18cd

Go into the hall. It was made for us
>>
No. 86330 ID: 964033

Beach
>>
No. 86338 ID: dba15c
File 12600617156.jpg - (180.90KB , 1000x600 , towercaps cave.jpg )
86338

There's a big cavern full of tall woody mushrooms down here. I can hear some kind of chirping sound from the far end.
>>
No. 86339 ID: 964033

>>86338
Ask Heshka what the sound is.
>>
No. 86342 ID: 8beeac

Well, enter the cave of dicks and investigate. But be very cautious.

Tell Heska to stay back and cover you with the crossbow or one of the guns.
He's unfortunately way less mobile than you right now.
>>
No. 86344 ID: 51d0f5

Investigate carefully.
>>
No. 86364 ID: dba15c
File 126006382342.jpg - (101.99KB , 1000x600 , wildlife.jpg )
86364

Heshka is asleep, I shouldn't wake him, as he needs to heal. The chirping sound is coming from two large birds flying around in here. There are also some kind of larva-like creatures all over the place, and some bats flying further down into the cave.
>>
No. 86365 ID: dda9dd

>>86364
We can't stop here, this is bat county...
>>
No. 86366 ID: 964033

Let's fire the gun and scare the bats!
>>
No. 86367 ID: 632862

>>86364
Grab a larva and try to feed it to the birds.
>>
No. 86371 ID: a0dad7

>>86364
go around, is there something else?
maybe we have luck and find some other bodies
>>
No. 86372 ID: 8beeac

Are the larvae edible?
Maybe try to bait and shot the birds as food for Heska, he'll need lots of sustenance to heal.
Not letting him become ravenous is probably a sound idea.
>>
No. 86382 ID: dba15c
File 126006530158.jpg - (93.85KB , 1000x600 , grubworm.jpg )
86382

Last time I shot randomly at stuff it turned out pretty badly, I think I'll avoid that unless something's coming for me. I don't think I can hit those birds anyway, they are very far away. I believe this should be edible. It makes an odd grumbling sound when handled.
>>
No. 86383 ID: 632862

>>86382
Ohhh, that's a purring maggot. Apparently you can milk it somehow.
>>
No. 86384 ID: 964033

>>86382
Hey! Put down Tav's little brother!
>>
No. 86386 ID: dda9dd

>>86382
Milk it!
>>
No. 86393 ID: ac6b9d

>>86382
Milking them is easy: just rub it like it was a penis. You can make cheese and everything.
>>
No. 86394 ID: a0dad7

>>86383
>>86386
what's the point in milking a maggot without having someone to milk in ... just take it with you.
>>
No. 86401 ID: 964033
File 126006805667.jpg - (2.84KB , 100x124 , surprised batman.jpg )
86401

That's not milk.
>>
No. 86406 ID: dba15c
File 126006921311.jpg - (132.19KB , 664x600 , wut.jpg )
86406

Ok this thing is very much not a mammal, if anyone has any ideas on how to 'milk' it I can try. Either that or I can just bring it back to Heshka and see if he knows what to do with it.
>>
No. 86421 ID: c0f3bf

Bring it to Heshka, you might screw up by accident.
>>
No. 86426 ID: a0dad7

>>86406
Heshka will eat that thing but make sure it can't bite you ... noone knows what would happen then
>>
No. 86432 ID: 632862

>>86406
Try stroking its belly.
>>
No. 86434 ID: 51d0f5

Ya got me.

Maybe it's good for eating.
>>
No. 86453 ID: dba15c
File 126007302195.jpg - (143.19KB , 1000x600 , maget.jpg )
86453

Heshka appears to have awoken, and he is smoking something. I tell him he shouldn't do that, but he says he just likes the ember on the end. That really does not make it any better. He says we are under the "Contingent Point" somewhere, I'm not sure what that is, must be the name of the mountains we are inside of.
He doesn't know how to milk a maggot, so I'll try rubbing on it. I've even got a container for whatever comes out of it.
>>
No. 86455 ID: 51d0f5

I guess it's worth a shot...

Say, do you have any implanted knowledge of your biotech builder? Like, say, about other biotech polities that may exist?

Ask Heska why he likes fire, if he can see out of his right eye and if so in what spectrum, and how he got his cyberware.
>>
No. 86473 ID: dba15c
File 126007524752.jpg - (204.06KB , 1000x600 , it\'s only dirty if you\'re a pervert.jpg )
86473

This seems to work. I tested the substance to make sure it isn't actually some kind of waste product, it appears to be safe. I don't know what Heshka is supposed to eat though. If his face was intact this would be a lot easier to figure out.

>>86455
I only know about medicine and what I've learned so far.
Well, firre, it'sch jussst scho bautiful, a marveloussh thing. I could watckkk it for hourssch. Why it'sss a sshkonar deviccse. I can 'scchee' out of it but not like normal scchite. It workkkss in darknessck. Thissc isssh all rkkrrreeeplacchement, for brokkchken Parrtsssk

>>
No. 86474 ID: b1e366

>>86473
Now rub it between your breasts a little and lick the head.
>>
No. 86478 ID: 632862

>>86473
Ask him what he eats, if you can't figure it out yourself. (It's meat)

He might even eat the maggot. You've already milked it anyway.
>>
No. 86487 ID: 964033

If we get to a surgery theater or whatever you were talking about before you can give him artificial lungs anyways, right?
>>
No. 86539 ID: 51d0f5

>>86487
I imagine we'd also need some artificial lungs, too.

Yeah, ask if he thinks the maggot's tasty looking.

Float around exploring a little more.
>>
No. 86634 ID: 48f6c4

>>86473
Are you hungry? Maybe Heshka prefers the maggot over the milk so you can drink it.
>>
No. 86761 ID: dba15c
File 126012766483.jpg - (28.69KB , 1000x600 , heska face.jpg )
86761

>>86474
That seems unnecessary.

>>86539
That would be correct, I can't make spare parts out of nothing.
Where should I look?

Heshka says that he'll eat the maggot if nothing else is available, but he needs some fire wood.
>>
No. 86765 ID: b612bf

>>86761
It the beach's a real beach you might find some driftwood.
Go there.
>>
No. 86770 ID: 51d0f5

Food is important. Chop wood from a tower-cap and burn that.
>>
No. 86778 ID: 29d400

>>86761
try the mushrooms ... maybe you can burn them if they're dry
>>
No. 86849 ID: ee22d7
File 126013713923.jpg - (156.10KB , 1000x600 , which hole is made for you.jpg )
86849

Those big mushrooms look woody, they should burn. I'll go chop some in a bit. There's the river here, and another crack. Saving the milk for myself seems like a good idea, I can eat almost anything.
>>
No. 86851 ID: 51d0f5

Investigate the crack first.
>>
No. 86852 ID: 964033

>>86849
Since we're a hover unit we can hover over the river safely, right? Let's see what's down that way and tell Heska to stick around here.
>>
No. 86854 ID: b612bf

>>86849
Bring him at least some of that stuff, starting a fire takes time.
Then you might want to check the crack out.
>>
No. 86915 ID: ee22d7
File 126014332497.jpg - (159.43KB , 1000x600 , now it\'s stuck.jpg )
86915

I'll try to chop some of this so Heshka can have time to make a fire...

...Well this was not the best plan. I've gotten the axe stuck and cannot pull it out, because I have no leverage. I had to get some momentum up to even get it stuck in there.
>>
No. 86922 ID: f21281

>>86915
Don't you have like, thrusters which let you turn? Just use those to twist back and forth.
>>
No. 86923 ID: 389bf7

>>86915
Good job, ugly. God, we just can't let you do anything on your own. Call your manslave Heshka to help you.
>>
No. 86948 ID: 51d0f5

Use the knife in your pocket to whittle at the wood to let the axe out.
>>
No. 86955 ID: 5d5878

>>86915
Leverage. Right.... Umm, got anything you can use to prop against the axe?
>>
No. 87068 ID: ee22d7
File 126015330043.jpg - (171.70KB , 1000x600 , now it\'s stuck.jpg )
87068

>>86922
Yes, but I don't weigh enough to actually pull it free, no matter how hard I try to move it around.

>>86923
That kind of insulting language is not necessary, and Heshka is not enslaved at all. I will go and retrieve him to pull it out though.

>>86948
Just because I don't know how to get out of here doesn't mean I have hours to waste slowly carving down a large mushroom with a knife.

>>86955
I could do that to get it out, but that still makes actually cutting the thing down fairly unfeasable.

Heshka wants me to give him the axe and go find kindling.
>>
No. 87072 ID: 5d5878

>>87068
Yeah, that's a better plan. Scout around some more.
>>
No. 87073 ID: 51d0f5

I wasn't asking you to cut down the whole mashroom with the knife, just get the axe free...

Tell him he shouldn't be walking. Pout and get kindling.
>>
No. 87101 ID: 964033

>>87068
"Alright, but be careful with that leg."
>>
No. 87212 ID: ee22d7
File 126015899559.jpg - (166.25KB , 1000x600 , cracky cavern.jpg )
87212

Well he says it "doesn't hurt much," but it looks badly broken to me. He doesn't seem to care if it gets infected or anything!

I'll check out that other cavern first. It goes further back and there are a lot of twisty stalk plants down here. I can hear more of those grubs around, probably in the plants. >>87073
The problem would be that I'd have to do it every time I cut into the mushroom.
>>
No. 87217 ID: 964033

Emma: Trim the bush, take it back to Heshka for kindling.
>>
No. 87243 ID: 8d5624

>>87212
OH GOD MINDWORMS
>>
No. 87258 ID: 632862

>>87212
Grab some stalks for kindling.
>>
No. 87321 ID: ee22d7
File 126016213991.jpg - (216.05KB , 1000x600 , fire time.jpg )
87321

>>87243
They are just plants, calm down.

Heshka has made a rather large pile of the woody mushroom, he says that a few handfuls of these plants will be enough. He seems to be somewhat excited; it's hard to tell. I wish he wouldn't have done so much work, his leg is never going to heal if he doesn't stay off of it. He should really stay completely off of it for at least two weeks, but he seems very dismissive of my concerns. I'm going to try to find out what kind of mental disorder he has, other than being a pyromaniac.
>>
No. 87329 ID: 964033

>>87321
He's a tough guy filled with hatred for cutebolds that's seen a lot of shit in his life, that's what's wrong with him. He likely doesn't care about how long he lives at this point so long as he has fun doing it.
>>
No. 87365 ID: ee22d7
File 126016378857.jpg - (141.46KB , 712x600 , fire hand.jpg )
87365

>>87329
Exactly, I'm thinking sociopathic from some kind of PTSD.

He takes the glove off of his right hand to reveal a cybernetic limb. Apparently there's something in there that can produce heat, because the kindling starts to smolder, then burn.
Heshka says that he shot a bird with the crossbow, but it fell onto the top of one of the mushrooms. I don't have any ideas on how to get it down, though. I can get up there but if those birds are as big as they looked I don't know if I can actually pick it up.
>>
No. 87375 ID: 632862

>>87365
Inventory check?
>>
No. 87388 ID: 51d0f5

>I don't know if I can actually pick it up.
Just push it over. Maybe take the axe and hack parts off.
>>
No. 87390 ID: eaec5a

>>87365
one hand hold mushroom, one hand hold bird, push/pull until off mushroom.
>>
No. 87392 ID: 964033

Emma, you're a surgeon. Cut out the best parts of the meat and just bring that back.
>>
No. 87431 ID: ee22d7
File 126016801356.jpg - (185.88KB , 1000x600 , field dressing autopsy same thing.jpg )
87431

>>87392
This is a good idea! I should be able to haul it back with these organs removed. Now let's take out the lungs, then the crop, then...
>>
No. 87441 ID: 34470e

>>87431
What did you find?
>>
No. 87442 ID: 632862

>>87431
I hear liver is good eatin'.
>>
No. 87446 ID: 964033

Hmm, maybe the liver is worth something, like Goose liver...
>>
No. 87448 ID: 964033

Just bring the meat to Heshka.
>>
No. 87456 ID: 51d0f5
File 126016882786.png - (59.32KB , 500x500 , DENTAL_PLAN.png )
87456

>Heshka needs lungs
>I can't make spare parts out of nothing
>I should be able to haul it back with these organs removed. Now let's take out the lungs, then the crop, then...

>Now let's take out the lungs
>can't make spare parts out of nothing
>Now let's take out the lungs
>can't make spare parts out of nothing
>Now let's take out the lungs
>can't make spare parts out of nothing
>>
No. 87459 ID: f21281

>>87456
"If I take out the lungs...then I CAN'T GIVE HESHKA NEW LUNGS!"
>>
No. 87463 ID: 632862

I don't think he needs lungs so badly that we would shove some bird's organs into his chest cavity. His body would probably reject them SO HARD.
>>
No. 87464 ID: 45be60

>>87463
perhaps you fail to remember that this falls into the category of her ONE MIN/MAXED TRAIT and she knows EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
>>
No. 87481 ID: 942355

>>87456

Are... are you really so good at medicine you can get a species, which you haven't even heard of before meeting this individual, to accept the lungs of another species, again under the same conditions, which is not even of the same taxonomic order, when you are equipped with what is essentially a first aid kit?

... Because if so I wanna see you do it.
>>
No. 87482 ID: 942355

>>87481

... And if not you should try make bird haggis because haggis is incredibly delicious.

There must be something oat-like around here.
>>
No. 87494 ID: 1ad57b

>>87431
check the stomach contents maybe the bird had something usefull for lunch.
>>
No. 87500 ID: e2020c

>>87494

See if the bird ate a cutebold.
>>
No. 87506 ID: ee22d7
File 126020767865.jpg - (104.53KB , 587x600 , explainantions.jpg )
87506

>>87456
>>87459
>>87463
>>87481
OK what? You can't just take parts out of something that's not even the same species and haphazardly graft it in to something else and not expect the body to horribly reject it. That's not how surgery works. Heshka's implants appear to be made of titanium, which the body generally doesn't react to. I haven't seen him take any immunosuppressants, so he must have had some sort of procedure done to him that makes his immune system unresponsive to the implants. Why would I replace his lungs anyway? He'll probably get damage eventually from smoking and being around fire, but he sounds rather fine now. Well apart from the fact that he has no lips, and the constant rasping and scraping his mechanical teeth make.

>>87482
I'm not a cook unfortunately. I don't even know what that is. The best I can do is not burn things.

>>87494
Looks like it ate those worms, and some mice.
>>
No. 87508 ID: 964033

>>87506
Gross.

Let's just take the tasty meats back to Heshka. Whether or not he can still taste things.
>>
No. 87510 ID: 521cee

>>87508
>Whether or not he can still taste things.
We can always try and transplant him the taste-buds of the bird.
Does your medical training also include neurological and psychological stuff?
Maybe you're able to help him with his mental problems.
>>
No. 87512 ID: 1ad57b

>>87506
ok go back eat something and ask the big one what he was doing all the time. i want some good old tales already.
>>
No. 87513 ID: 2cbe3e

>>87510

>We can always try and transplant him the taste-buds of the bird.

Didn't you just READ what she said? Not to mention that that's just... just a stupid idea.
>>
No. 87529 ID: 632862

>>87506
Get meats, return to mechasergal.
>>
No. 87534 ID: 1ad57b

>>87529
to retighten his loose screws
>>
No. 87584 ID: a004cf

Insert coin to continue.
>>
No. 87638 ID: ee22d7
File 12602213007.jpg - (227.87KB , 1000x600 , doing it wrong.jpg )
87638

>>87512
Umm, he's got all of his clothes off, I'm not sure what he's going to do now. He's still staring at the fire.

>>87534
I'm not sure this is the proper environment for therapy.

Heshka takes the bird, and walks almost completely into the fire with it as he continues to stare straight into the fire.
>>
No. 87646 ID: 632862

>>87638
Oh lawdy. Yell at him to get out of the fire before he burns the rest of his face off. Then get something to impale the bird on so he can stand a bit further away.
>>
No. 87652 ID: 1ad57b

>>87638
damn that guy sure loves fire ... looks like some kind of cleaning ritual or he's indeed nuts.
>>
No. 87685 ID: 1944b0

>>87638
>I'm not sure this is the proper environment for therapy.
You could at least see if you can find out what's exactly wrong with him.
Weird shit like what he's doing right now is eventually going to cause trouble.

Try to get him at least at a saver distance to the fire.
>>
No. 87706 ID: 5d5878

Yeah, that explains why he's all mechanical.
>>
No. 87708 ID: a1ac99

>>87638
He's, uh, smoldering. Maybe bring this, and possibly the very high flammability of hair, to his attention? I think it would benefit everyone more if he was more of a living creature and less of a ball of fire turned burned out corpse.
>>
No. 87710 ID: 964033

>>87638
Ask him why he's getting that close.
>>
No. 87714 ID: 2cbe3e

>>87638

Ask him what he's thinking about.
>>
No. 87715 ID: 51d0f5

Tell him he'll cook his ammo off like that.
>>
No. 87764 ID: f21281

>>87638
...Does he look the very model of a specimen for his species?

If you know what I mean.
>>
No. 88010 ID: ee22d7
File 126024121186.jpg - (169.94KB , 1000x600 , gcs carbonisé_bak.jpg )
88010

He is not listening to anything I say, until the carcass is sufficiently burnt.
Sssso niccsshkke of you to rrrretreeieve thissskk. Now we can eat sskkckcsssomething that isssnt a muschhhsroom.

>>87764
Well with the scars, implants and other mutilations I would assume not.
>>
No. 88012 ID: f21281

>>88010
Let me put it this way.

Does he still have the Tab A to fit into Slot B?
>>
No. 88014 ID: 632862

(we're talking about his penis)
>>
No. 88015 ID: 632862

>>88010
Examine him for burns. Do you have any method for treating burns?
>>
No. 88047 ID: ee22d7
File 12602440903.jpg - (83.47KB , 597x541 , emma has large decorative breasts.jpg )
88047

>>88012
>>88014
I don't have an undamaged male to compare him to. He's got some heavy scarring in his groin, look like some clean cuts were made down there. His genitals could be internal, though. I haven't got a frame of reference for him. I wouldn't rule out self mutilation, He has some serious mental problems. It would be easier to find out if I knew more of his cultural norms. he seems to refuse to talk about anything relating to his activities or how he sustained any of his numerous wounds. Some of those are definitely stab wounds, and bullet holes.

>>88015
His nose isn't burnt, but the hair is singed. His titanium arm will need to get far hotter than that to catch fire.

I am somewhat glad that I can suppress my sense of taste. The outer crust on this thing is burnt to a crisp. Heshka seems to like it, though. He makes a pretty large mess tearing up meat and bone with those rotating teeth.
>>
No. 88050 ID: 476456

you could try asking about it, i mean you are a doctor.

you could preface it with being a doctor.
>>
No. 88058 ID: 632862

>>88047
Maybe he'll be willing to say which parts of him are undamaged, and how he compares to others of his species.
>>
No. 88060 ID: 9e9b47

>>88047

Ask Heshka what he's going to do next.
>>
No. 88077 ID: 632862

>>88058
Oh, also ask him why he took off all his clothes.
>>
No. 88097 ID: 1ad57b

>>88077
probably so they don't catch fire.

>>88047
ok we can wait if he doesn't want to talk.
So you need rest? Otherwise you could explore the rest of your surrounding.
>>
No. 88108 ID: ee22d7
File 126025031310.jpg - (171.34KB , 800x600 , im not drawing a whole new frame just to answer so.jpg )
88108

>>88058
He says he has a kidney, both lungs, and a digestive system. He says all of his other organs have been broken. He also says that genitals are an unneeded distraction. He's got all kinds of abnormal thought processes, it would probably take years to untangle his mind.

>>88060
Well if I have anything to say about it he's going to sit right here until I find a way out of this place.

>>88077
He didn't need them at the time and it would be inconvenient to walk around if he burnt up his clothes. Plus he loves the feeling. I'm thinking he has tendencies to hurt himself.

>>88097
I don't really need rest, where should I check?
>>
No. 88110 ID: f21281

>>88108
>no genitals

...how the fuck does he take a piss then.
>>
No. 88111 ID: 9e9b47

>>88110

Out the hole where his mangled penis used to be.
>>
No. 88112 ID: 964033

Tell him that if we can find a surgical theater, we can make any further modifications to himself that he wants.
>>
No. 88113 ID: 632862

>>88108
Hey, can you float over the river? Try that for a bit.
>>
No. 88135 ID: bf1e7e

>>88108

Maybe we should try to transplant the bird's cloaca so he can learn to love having genitals.
>>
No. 88140 ID: 8e18cd

>>88108

;_; But... but... Heshka...

That means we can't give you a titjob...
>>
No. 88148 ID: eaec5a

D:
>>
No. 88183 ID: 1944b0

Ok, what's that thing that looks like a fuse box on his chest? Check it out, if he allows it.
Maybe it actually is one and you can replace some of his obvious blown fuses.

You really have to fix that dude, in more than one way.

Alternatively go back here >>86849 and explore the area some more. Like floating up that river.
>>
No. 88189 ID: e2020c

How will Heska's mental disabilities and abnormal routines interfere with achieving your goals on your journey?
>>
No. 88191 ID: 51d0f5

Ask what the bolds did to make him hate them so much.
>>
No. 88250 ID: b9af96
File 126030439052.jpg - (200.79KB , 1000x600 , Hot blooded.jpg )
88250

Well after some coaxing he opens the combination lock on his chest and shows me what is underneath. THere's a thick transparent shield over what appears to be a clean cut hole in his thoracic cavity. His heart looks fime to me, but there are some electrodes implanted into it. I can see he mounting for his right arm, part of a lung, and some odd grey lumps of clay-like foreign substance all around his heart and inside his chest cavity. They appear to be sealed in something to keep his body from recognizing them, and have wires leading to small disc like devices on them.
He tells me it's his 'insurance,' whatever that is.

I think now would be a good time to go explore further. It does not seem like a good idea to keep asking him questions.
>>
No. 88252 ID: 2cbe3e

>>88250

I think he wired his insides with explosives.
>>
No. 88254 ID: 71f412

He's really really strange.
Let him rest and go on some exploring.

What's left? The river at least I think. Float there.
>>
No. 88256 ID: 476456

you might not want to be very close to him when people are shooting at him.
>>
No. 88261 ID: 8e18cd

I now feel sorry for Heshka.

I want to hear his life story
>>
No. 88262 ID: b9af96
File 126030611985.jpg - (158.97KB , 1000x600 , water cave.jpg )
88262

The upstream end just heads to a crack in the wall that I can't fit through. Downstream it goes through a tunnel for a long way, then opens up into another cavern. This one has sandy beaches and a lot of sand on the ground. It goes off into the darkness, I can't see that far down here.
>>
No. 88266 ID: b9af96
File 126030741580.jpg - (408.08KB , 1000x600 , player map.jpg )
88266

((Here's what we have explored so far))
>>
No. 88275 ID: 71f412

>>88266
Travel both beaches a little bit and see it they go anywhere.
Starting with the one going up, on the map.
>>
No. 88325 ID: b9af96
File 126031123452.jpg - (201.71KB , 1000x600 , big lake.jpg )
88325

It opens up into a huge underground lake; there's no way Heshka can swim though this. I'll have to figure out something if I'm going to try to get him out of here this way. The water is still flowing, but very slowly.
>>
No. 88339 ID: 964033

>>88325
We can try to find some sort of raft on the other side, like in Journey.
>>
No. 88345 ID: 71f412

Enter the moist and tight cave here >>87212 , maybe you'll find something.
>>
No. 88351 ID: b9af96
File 126031262896.jpg - (144.30KB , 1000x600 , exit.jpg )
88351

At the very end it narrows down to a hole and I can feel a cool breeze coming out of it. I can't get through it without dipping my hover unit into the water, and I don't want to do that. I can't float horizontally.
>>
No. 88353 ID: 2cbe3e

>>88351

Check the vagina cave.
>>
No. 88355 ID: 71f412

Yep, stonegina it is.
>>
No. 88357 ID: 964033

Let's not go that way then. That's where the river ends?

Well let's go back and examine that dark, damp cavern that we passed by before, the one with the heavy bush.
>>
No. 88432 ID: b9af96
File 126031556184.jpg - (167.61KB , 1000x600 , long thick cylindrical object.jpg )
88432

>>Vagina vagina vagina

You people all seem a bit sexu- Now what is this? There's a gigantic rusted metal machine that's penetrating both cavern walls.
>>
No. 88435 ID: 5d5878

>>88432
Investigate the rusty penis.
>>
No. 88436 ID: 632862

>>88432
Is there a way inside it?
>>
No. 88441 ID: 66e906

Crack that bitch open.
>>
No. 88448 ID: 964033

Use your fingers to gently spread apart the lips of the vent and peer inside.

If it's dark, use a finger to explore the depths.
>>
No. 88475 ID: 51d0f5

Feel around for the entrance. Don't be too hasty. You can't rush something delicate.
>>
No. 88503 ID: b9af96
File 126031699693.jpg - (150.46KB , 1000x600 , vent hole.jpg )
88503

There's nothing inside but machinery.
>>
No. 88515 ID: 632862

>>88503
A dead end, then? Okay, search the pigtails for more maggots and milk them.

Then go check out the passage past the towercaps.
>>
No. 88516 ID: 51d0f5

Is that a hatch on top?
>>
No. 88538 ID: b9af96
File 12603183554.jpg - (131.17KB , 1000x600 , tread.jpg )
88538

>>88516
It's a big crawler tread, like on the side. There doesn't appear to be any entrance

>>88515
There are hundreds of the maggots, and I filled up my container already.
>>
No. 88544 ID: 632862

>>88538
Investigate that tube-looking structure on it.
>>
No. 88843 ID: 4b87fc

>>88432
could you draw it in into your map?

IF we find a way to open that tunnel machine we could try to go through the hole it dug.
Or maybe we find a lifeboat in it, then Heshka could swim over the river.
>>
No. 88877 ID: 632862

Oh hey, I bet it went through the tunnel behind the tower-caps too. Go there.
>>
No. 88914 ID: b9af96
File 126033891242.jpg - (138.12KB , 1000x600 , pipe.jpg )
88914

>>88544
It's some kind of duct or something, I'm not this good with mechanical stuff.
>>
No. 88916 ID: 964033

>>88914
Stroke the vein
>>
No. 88917 ID: 632862

>>88914
Head back and check out the tower-cap tunnel.
>>
No. 88918 ID: b9af96
File 126033897850.jpg - (410.72KB , 1000x600 , player map.jpg )
88918

If my mental map is correct, it should intersect whatever is behind the tower caps if it goes back far enough.
>>
No. 88919 ID: 632862

>>88918
Go there then!
>>
No. 88925 ID: b9af96
File 126034042688.jpg - (138.07KB , 1000x600 , pit.jpg )
88925

The area behind the tower caps goes almost directly into a gigantic pit, I can't see the bottom or top of it!
>>
No. 88927 ID: 632862

>>88925
Follow the wall towards where the pigtails were.
>>
No. 88929 ID: 964033

>>88925
Go back. Talk to Heshka.
>>
No. 88932 ID: b9af96
File 126034104485.jpg - (406.30KB , 1000x600 , player map.jpg )
88932

>>88927
It isn't big enough to reach around to where the machine would have gone through, in theory at least. It's like a cylindrical pit. Should I lood around here any more?
>>
No. 88933 ID: 632862

>>88932
Check to see how far up and down it goes.
>>
No. 88934 ID: b9af96
File 126034212556.jpg - (98.49KB , 1000x600 , hole in the top of the pit.jpg )
88934

>>88933
I'll go up first, I can drop a rock in there and I don't hear it hit the bottom, I don't really want to do down there. It could take forever.
>>
No. 88935 ID: 632862

>>88934
What's at the top?

...ohhh, this is a volcano vent isn't it.
>>
No. 88939 ID: b9af96
File 126034419793.jpg - (143.19KB , 1000x600 , whack-an-emma.jpg )
88939

>>88935
There's.. outside!
I'm no geologist but I think it would be really hot in here if it was a volcano
>>
No. 88940 ID: 632862

>>88939
Well, I guess it's just a big pit then. Weird. Get above the treeline and look around. Especially look for where the river exits the mountain. If there are rapids or something it's best if you knew ahead of time.
>>
No. 88949 ID: 51d0f5

If there's really an outside, can you go there?
>>
No. 89008 ID: b39202

Are there visible stars? A moon? Several moons?
>>
No. 89078 ID: 368399

>>88932
OK ... our options are.
The River, the machine, and up the pit.

River and pit are impassable for Heshkam, so ... hadn't he a grenate? Maybe it's possible to blow the hull open.

Or you go up the pit to search for a rope.
>>
No. 89120 ID: 71f412

Tell Heska about the machine and ask him for help about it.
He's a dude, kind of, they are better with machines.
>>
No. 89320 ID: b9af96
File 12604099459.jpg - (200.45KB , 1000x600 , long thick cylindrical object.jpg )
89320

>>88940
I don't know how to get there, though. What if it's far away?
>>88949
I just did.
>>89008
No, it's black and kind of windy.
>>89078
Heshka says you'd need some demolition charges to move that thing.
>>89120
He can't figure out how to get in there either.
>>
No. 89322 ID: 632862

>>89320
Looks like you're gonna have to make a raft by chopping towercaps and making rope from pigtails.
>>
No. 89326 ID: 4aacd9

>>89320
He has demolition charges in his chest!
>>
No. 89338 ID: 7711b8

>>it should intersect whatever is behind the tower caps
Well, have you looked if the tunnel made by the machine's accessible from the pit?
>>
No. 89340 ID: 51d0f5

Assess the feasibility of weaving a long and sturdy rope out of pig tails so Heshka can haul himself up to the surface.
>>
No. 89342 ID: 4aacd9

Ask if we could use the charges he has rigged up in his chest?
>>
No. 89499 ID: b9af96
File 126042300613.jpg - (212.07KB , 1000x600 , long thick cylindrical object.jpg )
89499

>>89322
That could work.

>>89326
>>89342
I'm definitely not trying this. He says they're wired directly to his heart. That means if I disconnected one they would all go off at the same time. I'd prefer to not to become a stain on the wall.

>>89338
Yes, I checked, It doesn't go far back enough to intersect the path.

>>89340
That might work though I'm not really an engineer or something. I'm not sure if it would hold him up.
>>
No. 89504 ID: 632862

>>89499
I'm voting for raft-making action.
>>
No. 89505 ID: 51d0f5

>>89499
>I'm not sure if it would hold him up.
Well, don't want to risk him falling into a bottomless pit.

I guess the raft is our best bet.
>>
No. 89529 ID: b9af96
File 126042789258.jpg - (128.45KB , 1000x600 , triple phallic raft.jpg )
89529

It takes quite a while, about a day, but we made a raft. I've gone to sleep and drank maggot milk all day.
>>
No. 89537 ID: 34470e

>>89529
How does maggot milk taste?
>>
No. 89538 ID: 964033

>>89529
Get on the wall of dicks you've constructed and float across the river.
>>
No. 89539 ID: 9e9b47

>>89529

Randomly ask Heshka if he's afraid of anything.
>>
No. 89546 ID: 632862

>>89529
Refill your milk before you go.
>>
No. 89562 ID: 8095e6

>>89529
i hope Heshka can still swim with that implants.
if he needs the heat he'll probably cool down and stop working ... then ... B O O M
>>
No. 89587 ID: 5d5878

>>89529
Prepare yourself, then go climb the wall of dicks.
>>
No. 89639 ID: 2cbe3e

In the huge pit room, try exploring deeper down into the pit.
>>
No. 89920 ID: b9af96
File 126049446219.jpg - (143.88KB , 1000x600 , opening into the pit.jpg )
89920

>>89537
I do not really have anything to compare it to, being only a few days decanted.

>>89538
I've done that, of course.

>>89562

He makes an unpleasant rasping sound that I assume to be laughter.
>>89546

You possibly have an obession with something.

>>89539
My knowledge of his specific implants is limited, but it should be waterproof to keep his blood from leaking out all over the place.

>>89587
Some peoples' thoughts seem awfully preoccupied with genitals today.

>>89639
I'll check this again, how long should I look down there?
>>
No. 89923 ID: c66efe

>>89920
Until it stops feeling good, I say.
>>
No. 89930 ID: 632862

>>89920
Refilling food supplies is a perfectly reasonable thing to do before going on a trip.

Go down the pit for... let's say 10 minutes before turning back.
>>
No. 89955 ID: b9af96

>>89930
((that was supposed to be "I've done that, of course." I sometimes juxtapose my quotes by accident))
>>
No. 90047 ID: b9af96
File 126050154479.jpg - (217.58KB , 1000x600 , emmacam.jpg )
90047

I've been going about ten minutes, at a kind of slow pace. I don't see anything different down here, but I don't see the end of this pit either.
>>
No. 90048 ID: 964033

>>90047
Let's go back.
>>
No. 90049 ID: b4054f

>>90047
No no let's keep going. Make sure you notice any sudden changes in temperature or if it gets hard to breathe.
>>
No. 90050 ID: 6e1933

>>90047
Make sure you wipe thoroughly.
>>
No. 90051 ID: 15f6d6

Go down for an hour.
>>
No. 90052 ID: 9e9b47

>>90051

this
>>
No. 90053 ID: b9af96
File 126050288025.jpg - (230.78KB , 1000x600 , emmacam.jpg )
90053

After about a half hour the stone changes to some red veined type of rock, It's a comfortable temperature down here now.
>>
No. 90056 ID: 15f6d6

Keep going until shit gets crazy.
>>
No. 90057 ID: 964033

>>90053
Let's uh... Hmm. Let's get out of here before it closes.
>>
No. 90058 ID: 9e9b47

>>90056

Keep on goin'
>>
No. 90059 ID: b4054f

>>90053
Well, at least the scenery is fascinating. Keep going.
>>
No. 90060 ID: e3f578

>>90059
Those are her tits, not scenery.
>>
No. 90061 ID: 51d0f5

This seems pointless. Go back.
>>
No. 90066 ID: 632862

>>90053
Try chipping some stone off the wall.
>>
No. 90075 ID: b9af96
File 126050693879.jpg - (188.60KB , 1000x600 , emmacam.jpg )
90075

I keep going about another half hour down, it's getting kind of hot.
>>
No. 90077 ID: 2dd482

>>90075
We appear to be in a magmapipe. Kepp on going till you confirm whatever that orange glow is, then GTFO.
>>
No. 90081 ID: 632862

>>90075
Check out that green thing on the right wall.
>>
No. 90090 ID: 9e9b47

>>90081

This
>>
No. 90092 ID: 964033

Definitely check out the green dot.
>>
No. 90097 ID: b9af96
File 126050943647.jpg - (158.53KB , 1000x600 , emerald.jpg )
90097

>A secret has been revealed!
It's a green hexagonal crystal in the wall, I break it free easily and take it.
>>
No. 90100 ID: 632862

>>90097
Great! Grab it and get back up to Heshka. Be careful, though. You might cause a cavein or something.
>>
No. 90101 ID: 9e9b47

>>90097

keep going down
>>
No. 90102 ID: 964033

>>90092
Go ahead and stick your finger in the slit and press firmly against the gem within.
>>
No. 90127 ID: b9af96
File 126051307184.jpg - (153.26KB , 1000x600 , hot tits.jpg )
90127

>>90100
I have it already. I don't think that this tiny crystal is structurally significant in any way, seeing as how the top half was just out in the open.

>>90101
uhh, it's getting hot down here...

>>90102
No need for that, it broke right off.
>>
No. 90128 ID: 34470e

>>90127
>it's getting hot down here♪
So take off all your clothes♪
I am getting so hot, I'm gonna take my clothes off♪
>>
No. 90129 ID: 632862

>>90127
Go back up. You're too close to the magma now.
>>
No. 90130 ID: 45be60

can we leave the magma vent now?
>>
No. 90131 ID: 964033

>>90127
Let's go back up now.
>>
No. 90133 ID: 9e9b47

>>90127

Uuuuuuup!
>>
No. 90135 ID: b9af96
File 126051482529.jpg - (131.00KB , 1000x600 , opening into the pit.jpg )
90135

I dont' see any magma to be honest, there's a very far off dim red glow, it looks like it's miles away, though. I'm all to happy to get out of here.
>>
No. 90136 ID: 632862

>>90135
I hope Heshka didn't leave without you...
>>
No. 90142 ID: b9af96
File 126051708088.jpg - (172.94KB , 1000x600 , triple phallic raft.jpg )
90142

>>90136
Heshka is sitting on the makeshift raft. Is there anything else I should look at before leaving?
>>
No. 90171 ID: 338fd2

>>90142
time to leave.
show Heshka what you've found down there and go on.
in4b "nishhh little ssshhhtone ... trow it away"
>>
No. 90175 ID: 632862

>>90142
I think that's all there is to see. Hrm, is there anything you can use as a paddle or a pole so you can steer the raft? Maybe chop up a small towercap and carve something?
>>
No. 90177 ID: 15f6d6

Stimulate his prostate to see if he can still experience orgasm even with a total lack of genitals. It's important for SCIENCE!
>>
No. 90183 ID: 0421f5

>>90177
No don't.
His prostate, if still existing at all, is most likely wired to the demolition charges.
>>
No. 90201 ID: 964033

No
>>
No. 90213 ID: 43d730

>>90183
For some reason, I find that funny and horrible at the same time.
I think it should be called the 'Rapist Surprise'.
>>
No. 90446 ID: b9af96
File 126060594542.jpg - (256.23KB , 1000x600 , Squadalah.jpg )
90446

OK, we're off then! This way looks like it leads outside!
>>
No. 90447 ID: b9af96
File 126060598833.jpg - (288.59KB , 800x600 , CBSF copy.jpg )
90447

>>
No. 90454 ID: 697b23
File 126061104041.jpg - (23.79KB , 300x300 , dat hover chassis.jpg )
90454

>>90446
>>
No. 90457 ID: 87a296

i wonder if it was possible to get in the digging machine
>>
No. 90469 ID: 632862

>>90457
No, but there was a secret in that room, obviously.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password