[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 921083)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155017901321.png - (174.21KB , 800x800 , 128.png )
921083 No. 921083 ID: 5fc3a0

Wiki/Previous thread list: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Haze_Town

It sure has been a month since I got 99.9% of the city's raw combat power, and I sure haven't done much.

Pillet should've respawned by now, in the last hour or two. But, respawns could happen anywhere in this city.
Expand all images
>>
No. 921086 ID: 86eb65

Quick get things ready for her!

Its valentines day you fool!

How does she like to be romanced?
>>
No. 921087 ID: 017879

Think you can make a giant sappy heart-shaped energy construct in the sky made of incredibly deadly explosive energy blasty stuff?

As a marker for where you are.
>>
No. 921088 ID: 094652

Knowing you, she'll respawn in your lap the next time you unzip your pants.

Also, duck.
>>
No. 921092 ID: 2202fb

Is this a new quest or are there other threads? I have no idea what you are talking about atm.
>>
No. 921093 ID: 2202fb

>>921092
Disregard, i looked it up.

(also holy shit, this is a lago quest? The art style is completely different!)
>>
No. 921095 ID: afdebc

So what are the chances someone ganks Pillet while she's still at noob power levels just to spite you?

Can you use your super blasty powers to make anything? (Besides craters and corpses).
>>
No. 921100 ID: b1b4f3

>>921083
Maybe you should in fact do absolutely nothing but hoard the power? Let the city live in democracy/anarchy and police itself instead of being controlled by gangs.

Go bouncing around the city rooftops at super speed looking for her.
Got any money? You should buy her a welcome back gift.
>>
No. 921102 ID: 465a14

Well, get things ready for some nice time together before you go looking for her.

>>921092
>>921093
Link is in OP.
>>
No. 921103 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018158736.png - (123.95KB , 800x800 , 129.png )
921103

>Let the city live in democracy/anarchy and police itself instead of being controlled by gangs.
That's kinda the plan and it's worked so far. People just sort of continued business as usual? Sort of. Kind of.

Let me make sure today's the day, I think I had a calendar somewhere in here - oh shit it's valentine's day?!

Uhhhhh, this is the biggest chance to romance her. Which isn't very big, because she has no chill. I do have some money and food, though.

>So what are the chances someone ganks Pillet while she's still at noob power levels just to spite you?
Kinda concerningly high. Except she'd have to get bad luck, because she actually knows how to fight like, for real, and not just energy blasts. And I've basically killed anyone with any real energy based soul power, so they'd have to kill her the old fashioned way.

I need to find her. Or she needs to find me. I know, I'll go to the rooftop and send an energy blast into the sky. Maybe I've learned how to manipulate it enough to make it all sappy and heart shaped, so that she'll know it's me.
>>
No. 921104 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018167494.png - (170.54KB , 800x800 , 130.png )
921104

Okay no that just lit up the sky, all I can do is shout energy blast, and all I can make are said energy blasts, and also craters and corpses.

>Unzip your pants to get Pillet to respawn on your lap
Damn, that didn't work. I guess I'll go bouncing around rooftops once I zip back up -

Oh someone just slammed the door open behind me, and it's not Pillet!

>"Delli, right?! I've wanted to meet you! Can I treat you to a drink, someplace?"
"Uhhh hi who are you?"
>"My name's Soletta."

I've never seen this lady before in my life. This is weird. Wait, is this flirting? It might be flirting.

>"I have real chocolate."

Oh hell, I haven't had real chocolate in years.
>>
No. 921105 ID: 080aaf

How did you find me?!
>>
No. 921106 ID: 834378

Go with this girl because you're a whore for sweets. I'm sure Pillet would understand.
>>
No. 921107 ID: 86eb65

How hard would it be to kill your powered up ass with poisoned chocolate? Just checking.

Wandering off with some floozy for sweets would be great if you did not just spend the last month pining like a sad sap for your girlfriend.

You could have spent the last month getting the cities food production into high gear so there was not a shortage of supplies. You lazy derp.

Just imagine it. A stocked buffet on every corner. All you have to do is act like a proper leader and get people working for the goal.

Anyways learn more about this sudden "fan" who is probably bad news.
>>
No. 921108 ID: 3ed3c3

>>921104
Is this an assassination attempt? What is that, really? Bomb box? Poisoned chocolate? Is she alone or is there a sniper somewhere?
>>
No. 921109 ID: 2202fb

She looks like a relative. Lets not do the incest. Plus Pillet.


>>921102
now it is
>>
No. 921110 ID: 465a14

wow gee how not at all suspicious, shoot her and say it was with love if she wasn't actually sus
>>
No. 921112 ID: afdebc

>I do have some money and food, though.
You're the most powerful guy around. Can't you get all the money and food you want?

>>921104
"...is the real chocolate poison?"

Obvious question: is this the first time since you gained supreme power that someone has come up and tried to be your new best friend, or has everyone been avoiding you and awkward and afraid?
>>
No. 921114 ID: bcc41d

>>921104

Cool. Would've been great if she'd come earlier and even greater if she wasn't actually out to hurt or distract you. Right now, however, you're looking for Pillet and you'd like to find her before she gets re-murdered by all the dumbasses that are gonna pop back into existence - or already are.

Smile apologetically, wave to her, then make as if to jump off the roof. Give her a moment to make her case again, rather than hitting on you.
>>
No. 921115 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018351453.png - (139.40KB , 800x800 , 131.png )
921115

>You're the most powerful guy around. Can't you get all the money and food you want?
Yeah, but I can only eat so much. I could just visit a farm or bank and demand whatever.

>Is this the first time since you gained supreme power that someone has come up and tried to be your new best friend?
It's the first time it's been done like this. People have schmoozed up to me to ask favors, but they usually try to strike deals or just beg or something. I got sick of my social life being either fear or bargains, so I started hiding so I could get some peace.

"How'd you find me?"
>"Was it someone else who just blasted a light show into the sky?"
"Yeah but so fast?"
>"I was looking for you already, to be honest."
"How do I know that's real chocolate and not poison or a bomb box?"

She opens it up. It's a mixed chocolate box.

"You can point to one and have me eat it, if you don't trust them."

I don't think poison can kill someone with my energy, even if that 'chocolate' was solid poison. Normal bombs or snipers or whatever definitely couldn't.

Man, I just spent the last month looking forward to Pillet, and now this kinda attractive girl, who probably isn't a relative even if she's a goat, is trying to woo me away? Augh the smell just reached me and it's amazing, I think I'm a whore for sweets. I should try to get the farms to make more food.

"N-no. I'm taken!"
>"Oh... well that's okay, I'm not asking to date you, I'd just like to spend a little time with someone who managed to cripple the gangs. Do you have a few minutes? That's all I'm asking."

>Shoot her
I mean... I'm not sure if I'm ready to be that bad of a bad guy. But maybe I am, she's sus as can be.
>>
No. 921117 ID: bcc41d

>>921115

Tell her to get on your shoulders. She can have as many minutes as she wants, feeding you chocolates, while you're running around looking for Pillet.

You really are a whore for chocolates.

>Someone who crippled the gangs

"The whole crippling thing was more Pillet than me. I just accidentally and then deliberately finished the job."
>>
No. 921118 ID: 465a14

>>921117
Yeah this works. If nothing else it'd be boring if you just shot her then did nothing.
>>
No. 921119 ID: afdebc

>>921115
Have her eat a chocolate then be a chocolate whore.

Tell her if you act like a creep it's because the paranoia of everyone trying to kill you or being afraid of you. Totally not because you were a creep before you got god-mode.

>"Oh... well that's okay, I'm not asking to date you, I'd just like to spend a little time with someone who managed to cripple the gangs. Do you have a few minutes? That's all I'm asking."
"Kind of a weird way to spend Valentine's, chasing demigods non-romantically."
>>
No. 921120 ID: 86eb65

A little time is fine if this is not a calculated distraction so someone else is trying to keep you from finding the reborn Pillet.

That being said see what she wants exactly and how she managed to find you that fast. Energy blast or not that was quick stuff.

Am liking the carting her around flying while looking for Pillet. While snacking on chocolates.
>>
No. 921124 ID: b1b4f3

>>921115
Okay fine.
>>
No. 921125 ID: 080aaf

She's pretty sus. It's not like she won't respawn. Tell her to come off less suspicious next time.
>>
No. 921126 ID: 3ed3c3

>>921115
This is too weird. Is she hiding her power level to try and bump you off? What's her angle? What does she want? Demand that she skip the routine and get to the point.
>>
No. 921127 ID: 834378

Take and eat one of the chocolates.

...

Ok, let's go on a not-date date.
>>
No. 921128 ID: 2735ca

You'll need to do something that allows talking but is non-date-like. Like, uh... fishing?
>>
No. 921131 ID: 76b97c

>>921128
How about chess
>>
No. 921132 ID: 6ee5db

>>921117
Lets go with this, because why not.
>>
No. 921133 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018610717.png - (171.58KB , 800x800 , 132.png )
921133

If I remembered chocolate was a thing, I would've visited whatever farm made chocolate awhile ago.

"Pillet did more crippling than me. I just accidentally and then deliberately finished the job."
>"By the looks of things, you were at least a critical part of the job, so you get some credit, right?"
"... eat that one."

She eats the one I point at.

>"Okay get on my shoulders, er, back, while I jump around looking for Pillet."

>You really are a whore for chocolates.
It's so good.
>>
No. 921135 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018617954.png - (140.94KB , 800x800 , 133.png )
921135

"How'd you find me so fast, then?"
>"I heard you were in this building."
"You have spies on me or something?"
>"H-huh? No, no! Um, people constantly keep a watch out for you, you know. They saw you walk in, and word moves fast."
"It's a weird way to spend valentine's day, chasing people like me non-romantically."
>"Oh, it's not like I'd refuse a date with you, I just didn't want to be the sort of creep that would ask a total stranger to go out without seeing if we hit it off."
"Oh okay yeah, haha, I'd never do that. But really, what is it you want from me?"
>"This. This is great, Delli. I've never gotten strong enough to fly before."

Damn, I've never not believed someone as hard as this, before, and I don't even have much of a reason to not believe her! Except that a lot of people want to kill me I guess.

I look over the buildings. I can't see a damn thing from this far up.

>"Hey, fucko!" I hear a far off voice, and the source is either someone who's about to die, or -
>>
No. 921136 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018619604.png - (127.64KB , 800x800 , 134.png )
921136

Pillet, on another rooftop, shouting at me through a megaphone.
>>
No. 921137 ID: 76b97c

Dont try to defend yourself. Land by Pillet, thank mysterygoat, and then ask what mysterygoat wants.
>>
No. 921138 ID: 86eb65

Do a circle over the building to look for suspicious stuff.

Then make sure your passenger is not out to shoot Pillet.

And then land I guess. Maybe you got lucky and three ways are in the cards?
>>
No. 921139 ID: b1b4f3

>>921136
Ask your guest what her name is. Then land near Pillet but not too close, and search mystery girl for bombs or other weapons.
>>
No. 921140 ID: afdebc

>>921136
Fly on over there, don't let your passenger kill Pillet. You know, in case her being nice to you was just a ploy to get to be a dick you you.

When Pillet invariably asks who she is, honestly answer you aren't sure if she's just some weirdo being nice or if she's trying to kill you.
>>
No. 921141 ID: 2735ca

Better head right on over, then. Tell your passenger that's your friend-maybe-girlfriend there while you're on the way so she knows what's up.

Say do you just like girls or what's what like
>>
No. 921143 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018730457.png - (133.28KB , 800x800 , 135.png )
921143

I pat the mystery goat down.

>"Uh?"
"Oh uh I'm checking you for guns."
>"Haha, that's a good excuse. Do you know that person?"
"Yyyeah. She's my friend-maybe-girlfriend."
>"Ohh. I hope she's not the jealous type."
"We're, er, we're gonna find out, cause I'm landing near her."

>Do you just like girls?
I mean I thought so, but that guy in the mask I fought was pretty cute. So was Phantom I guess, too bad she was all self righteous and basically my sworn enemy.

>Ask your guest what her name is.
She told me right away, actually. It's S -

Suhhh...

...oh heck I forgot her name.
>>
No. 921144 ID: 3cc68c

Land (after a paranoia check) and then announce you brought her chocolates and a random lady of the streets for valentines fun. Note that the random lady might be a murderous stalker but you are not sure yet.
>>
No. 921145 ID: 76b97c

>>921143
Soletta
>>
No. 921146 ID: b970b2

Her name is Soletta, Delli.
>>
No. 921147 ID: 834378

Land next to Pillet and crack a joke about you getting a new girl. Then apologize for the joke and explain that the two of you just met 5 minutes ago and ask Soletta for her name again. Excuse your actions with arguments about chocolate.

Suggest a 3-way date. May the best girl win!
>>
No. 921148 ID: b1b4f3

Soletta. Once you're down and with Pillet ask why she's interested in you despite wanting to remove the haze and the immortality that comes with it.
>>
No. 921149 ID: bcc41d

>>921136

Land by Pillet, protect Pillet against anything Soletta might pull - and against anything else anyone else might pull (really, should probably get to cover).

Say hi. Pillet, meet Sol. Sol, Pillet. Sol bribes demi-gods with chocolate. You've been putty in her hands for the last ten minutes since you met.

Sigh and apologize to Pillet. Admit you fucked up and one of the keys got broke'd and now you have to search for it like a dumbass.
>>
No. 921153 ID: 2202fb

Actually, lets test this girl. Pretend you dont remember her name and see if she gives you the same name she did the first time.
>>
No. 921154 ID: afdebc

Don't suggest a triple date, and maybe don't give Pillet chocolate either (you might be super powered poison proof, and new girl might have built up an immunity).

Otherwise, >>921140
>>
No. 921158 ID: 470289

Susie
>>
No. 921160 ID: 080aaf

Land on your back.
>>
No. 921164 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018988915.png - (84.29KB , 800x800 , 136.png )
921164

I land on -

>Land on your back
Pretty sure that would kill mystery goat. One of these days, one of these thoughts are gonna get through and I'm gonna murder an innocent person!

But not today or at least not now, so I land on my feet near Pillet.

>"You look like you've been busy, Delli."
"So do you."
>"Yeah but you aren't sarcastic when you say it. So, how about introducing me to your girlfriend?"
"Yeah she's my new girl."

"Sorry that was a joke. Are you okay?" Pillet's looking a little roughed up.
>"Don't mind the blood, I ran into some guys."
"Well, this lady made me putty in her hands, by giving me chocolate."
>"What, where's the chocolate?!"
"We ate it all."
>"You bitches! So what's her name? You didn't forget, did you?"
"No! It's..S..Ssss- Susetta."
>"Soletta." says mystery goat. "Did you forget?"
>"No! But you're real sus, bribing me with chocolate, so, uh, jokes!"

...
>>
No. 921165 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155018990246.png - (200.64KB , 800x800 , 137.png )
921165

Pillet claps her hands once.

>"Nice fucking save." says Pillet. "I was about to throw her off the cliff to save you from the awkwardness."
>"Haha!" says Soletta.
>"Do I look like I'm a fuckin' joker? I'd murder any scantily dressed goat for no good reason. I'm Pillet, and you're a rebel now. Grab a shovel, we got a key to find."
"Yeah sorry about the key thing."
>"That just means we don't have time for victory celebrations or apologies!"
>"Hold on, I don't know if I agreed to this much." says Soletta.
>"Then get outta here, you're with the wrong crowd!"

Soletta looks at me like I'm some kind of arbiter.

"So, why do you want to hang around me, despite wanting to remove the haze, Soletta?"
>"I just hate the gangs, really."
>"Haha that's good enough for me." Pillet says. "But seriously grab a fucking shovel, dorks."
>>
No. 921168 ID: 2735ca

"Dang Pillet the key's not going anywhere it hasn't already gone after this long, can't we just hang out a bit after you being gone I was looking forward to seeing you again and also it's valentine's day?"
>>
No. 921169 ID: 094652

Screw the shovel, use sonar and melt the floor one inch at a time!
>>
No. 921170 ID: 86eb65

Grab a girl in each arm and fly them back to your base (that might be crawling with goons).

Then figure out a shoveling plan while getting Pillet all cleaned up. Can we transfer any power to her or is she stuck as a normal person?
>>
No. 921171 ID: 2735ca

Oh and hey you were eating that chocolate like just seconds ago so maybe the flavor would still be in your mouth if she really wants it.
>>
No. 921174 ID: b1b4f3

>>921165
Didn't Pillet promise you a date or something when she got back?
>>
No. 921175 ID: afdebc

I have laser beams, do I really need a shovel?

Also if we're gonna be doing grunt work, should we find the rest of the rebels and get them digging?

>murder, ran into some guys
As supreme emperor or whatever, I proclaim those justice killings, not murder.

Actual wait I don't think we can be rebels anymore if I've become the man. We're the Feds now. Or the MiB. Or maybe priestess or something if we wanna go religious instead of government-y.
>>
No. 921176 ID: 834378

How does Pillet know about the key?
Anyway, shouldn't the key appear on the ground somewhere? Also, digging seems inefficient. Don't you have some scientists among the rebels that would have some sort of key detector or something?
>>
No. 921177 ID: b1b4f3

Don't be murderin'. You seek true freedom, not violence.
>>
No. 921178 ID: 2202fb

shovel? fuck no.

Use a metal detector.
>>
No. 921182 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155019281310.png - (132.53KB , 800x800 , 138.png )
921182

"Please don't murder people, I want freedom, not violence!"
>"That's a load, coming from you! I'll quit murderin' when murder means death. Now shut up and - "
"The key's not going anywhere Pillet, dang!"
>"Yeah it is, all the gang goons are massing up to dig! That's why word is spreading fast that there's a key to find, and how my spies told me about the situation. And it's also why the qualifications for being a rebel just lowered."
"Shouldn't we find the rest of them?"
>"Since everyone knows about the keys by now, everyone knew where to show up, so I got the rebels back together to start diggin'."
"I have laser beams and energy blasts, do I need a shovel?"
>"Yeah because a shovel's not gonna blast the shit out of the key and make us lose another month!"
"Also are we really the 'rebels', if I've become the man?"
>"Yeah, because 'the man' didn't blast away the fog! The rebellion was against the fog, Delli! The gangs were just in the way! They still outnumber us, and your blasts can't help find the key. They can only help thin their numbers so that when the key is found, it's us who finds it."
"Can we hang out a bit, I was looking forward to seeing you again!"

She looks at Soletta.

>"Couldn't wait, huh?" says Pillet.
"... Yeah but this isn't a date, I want to date you. On Valentine's Day, because that's today. Didn't you promise me a date or something when you got out?"
>"Pretty sure that was something about kids, and pretty sure that was if you didn't fuck this up! You didn't even get me chocolate!"
"Cause we can hunt for chocolate together! Besides I just ate a bunch, so the flavor is still in my mouth if you still want it!"

She didn't even make a quip, she just runs forward and goes for it. And she's continuing to go for it way more vigorously than I bargained for.
>>
No. 921183 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155019283007.png - (152.68KB , 1000x800 , 139.png )
921183

Annnnd my mouth doesn't taste like chocolate anymore.

"... metal detector?"
>"We're trying to find some of those, but we need 'em. I'm pretty sure if the key spawned above ground, someone would've found it by now. But keys spawn anywhere, since they aren't really living things. Could've spawned in a hollow wall. Whatever. You've got some fucking nerve asking me for a date like this, and my idea of a perfect date is good old fashioned hard labor, but I guess I owe you one for not fucking up that much. What kinda date you got in mind? And is Soletta coming?"
>"I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." she says.
>>
No. 921184 ID: 86eb65

So why don't we just watch the gangs and swoop in and steal it from them once they find it?

I mean they can not break it again without all the power I have so...

If we dig for it we only have a so so chance of finding it before they do. And then they will be off hiding the key while we keep digging like idiots. What we need are spy's to notice once someone digs up the key.

That or I just kill everyone except some rebels we put on the edge of town. No people for a month means we get a month to work unhindered. Its a dick move but we wait until they all rez to lift the haze.
>>
No. 921185 ID: afdebc

>And is Soletta coming?
*shrug* Up to her I guess. If she's got the balls to come along I'm not gonna stop her, and she already was ballsy enough to track me down and bribe me with chocolate out of nowhere.
>>
No. 921187 ID: 6ee5db

>>921183
Delli, with your dragon ball z powers im sure you can find/threaten out the location of some metal detectors, and once you find/fail to find them go around with Pillet fucking with the various gangs around town while vaguely looking for the key.

Oh, and don't take Soletta but thank her for the chocolate and offer to drop her off wherever.
>>
No. 921188 ID: b1b4f3

>>921182
>shovel's not gonnna blast the key
The key is energy resistant. That said it might wind up getting blasted into something and breaking that way, since it's not like it's being held on someone's soft squishy person.

You know, digging for it is fine and all but there will be so many other people searching... I wish we could just try to keep track of the digging activities of everyone else. Catch someone finding it and they'll have done our work for us.
Do we have any allies?
>>
No. 921190 ID: a9af05

>>921183
At least ask Soletta where she got the chocolate, so that you can go there in the hopes of more chocolate possibly being there!

And if she wants to come, you can have her ride on your back again, while you romantically carry Pillet in your arms.

Surely you've got enough power to handle 2 attractive women, right?
>>
No. 921192 ID: 91ee5f

>>921190
>romantically carry Pillet in your arms.
Do this!

And make sure you “accidentally” grab her butt.....multiple times.
>>
No. 921194 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155019574924.png - (158.57KB , 800x800 , 140.png )
921194

>Surely you've got enough power to handle 2 attractive women, right?
Yes.

"So why not just swoop in when the gang finds it?"
>"'cause not even they're moronic enough to yell 'Hey everyone, I found the key, come and get me!' I don't have enough spies to catch that. They're going to hide it way underground, and keep someone to break it if found. They're not that tough, physically."
"Phantom broke it just by biting on it."
>"Fuck, that fragile? Definitely no energy blasting, even if it's technically immune to that. The rubble would crush it. Maybe we need more metal detectors than shovels. There's a manufacturing plant for them, in fact, but it's probably looted by now."
"I blew it up."
>"Nice, but there's probably a bunch of stores with them. Anyway, if we find a gang leader getting strength, or a group of them, we send you at 'em. Otherwise, we're all small fry, and they know it, which is why everyone's spreading out across town. Wait a second I thought you wanted to date, not work!"
"What if the date is finding metal detectors and fucking with enemy gangs?"
>"Now you're talking."
"Do we have any allies?"
>"Just the rebels, which isn't a big number."
"Hold it, Soletta, where'd you get the chocolate from?"
>"I was saving it. It was a vending machine special a few months ago. I think I know the location of the farm that makes it, though."
>"Okay then." says Pillet. "Here's our possible date activities. We go to the farms and take them all over, munch on chocolate, and give food to the rebels. Or, we go gang hunting, to try and find metal detectors and stuff. Or we say fuck it, and take the day off to properly relax at some nice place, since it didn't look like you blew up the whole town while I was gone."
>>
No. 921199 ID: b1b4f3

Regardless of what we choose, Pillet needs new shades.
>>
No. 921200 ID: cbdfa8

>>921194
how about we Grab the chocolate (and shades) and then relax a whole day?
>>
No. 921202 ID: 470289

Take the day off.
>>
No. 921203 ID: 2202fb

I like sniper rifles. Whatever puts us behind one of those gets my vote.
>>
No. 921204 ID: 91ee5f

>>921194
>fragile key
Then the rebels need to be careful when they’re digging, otherwise they’ll break the key with the shovel!

Speaking of which, where are the other keys? You got them with you?

>What do?
Go find chocolate and shades for Pillet.
>>
No. 921206 ID: 86eb65

Relax. The likelihood of them finding it today is low. And we can always blow shit up and reset the key for another go around.

You know or have a vote about the situation and be proper rulers and shit.
>>
No. 921208 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020066542.png - (178.56KB , 800x800 , 141.png )
921208

I motion for Soletta to get on my back, then I grab Pillet and fly off.

>Get a sniper rifle
As a matter of fact, I collected some arms. I'll surprise Pillet with them when I get the chance.

>Do you have the other keys?
Yes.

>"So where are we going?" Soletta asks.
"We're taking the day off, starting with the clothing store. Then we'll nab some chocolate without making a big deal of it, then relax."
>"Clothing store?"
"Pillet needs new shades."

Pillet laughs.

>"Yeah, I do! You're dressed way too plainly, yourself, for the ultimate powerhouse."
"Well at least mine aren't ripped up!"
>"It's a good look for me. Then again, these are rags I got off some guy, so new ones to rip up would be cool."
>"I like yours, Delli." says Soletta. "It's modest."

I wasn't really going for modest as much as I was going with what I could find in my closet.
>>
No. 921209 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020067319.png - (224.99KB , 1045x800 , 142.png )
921209

After accidentally grabbing Pillet's butt a couple of times to make sure she doesn't fall, I fly us to a clothing department store.

>"I'd pick myself up something." says Pillet. "But not when I'm broke. If you're paying, you're picking. Get me something."

There's no time for custom-made clothings for Pillet, so I'll just have to think of the sort of thing I want to get for her - or Soletta - and grab whatever the place has. Jackets, trenchcoats, dresses...
>>
No. 921210 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020069419.png - (164.45KB , 866x800 , 143.png )
921210

... and other things.
>>
No. 921211 ID: 86eb65

Go for the most scandalous thing you can think of for both of them.

Soletta a tiny bikini.

Pillet a even tinier bikini.
>>
No. 921212 ID: cbdfa8

I say trench coats and shades for everyone.(matrix style) Maybe the girls wear bikinis under the trench coats.
>>
No. 921213 ID: b1b4f3

Definitely get bikinis for the girls.
But also real clothes. Cool jackets, reasonable blouses, fashionably torn jeans.
>>
No. 921214 ID: 6ee5db

You know those "half-open" bras with holes for the nipples in em? Get three pairs of those and wear them like masks.

Oh, and a Steve shirt to appease the gods.
>>
No. 921215 ID: 5fc3a0

>>921211
And Delli the tiniest bikini of all
>>
No. 921217 ID: afdebc

Just pile on enough scandalous clothes that they end up looking like edgy normal clothes.

>>921212
This is a good start.
>>
No. 921218 ID: 91ee5f

>>921210
Yes, get that for Pillet. Make her regret allowing you to choose her outfit for her.

And are you actually going to pay for things or is allowing the store owner to live how you "pay" for things?
>>
No. 921219 ID: 465a14

Bikinis for all. It'll be your theme. Or get Hawaiian shirts on top if you're modest.
>>
No. 921221 ID: 017879

Trench coats and shades is classic for a reason.

That reason is concealing bikinis, I guess.
>>
No. 921222 ID: 080aaf

One bikini for the both of them, tell them to split it however they want.
>>
No. 921223 ID: 2735ca

I assume you have some money after whatever length of time you spent being The Man so you're going to pay for all this, right? I mean even if you went legit and made money giving people flying horsey rides and doing demolition work you should be relatively loaded. Get your girl(s) something nice.
>>
No. 921224 ID: 2735ca

Anyway if you buy them bikinis you need to play fair and get yourself something exposing to wear as well.
>>
No. 921225 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020361307.png - (105.26KB , 800x800 , 144.png )
921225

>You know those "half-open" bras with holes for the nipples in em?
I... really don't know those.

I throw some trenchcoats and sunglasses in a cart, and slip some other things in there, too, before ringing them up at the cashier's.

"How much are these?"
>"Normally it's 270 dollars, but for you, sparing my life and not blowing up the store is all I ask."

I put 270 down, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm going to blow the store up, but I'm not totally a villain, here.
>>
No. 921226 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020364932.png - (147.26KB , 800x800 , 145.png )
921226

>"So what'd you get us?" Pillet asks.
"For everyone, trenchcoats and sunglasses. On top of that, for Soletta, a tiny bikini."
>"Oh, thanks!" says Soletta. "For not being on a date, that's kind of intimate, isn't it?"
"Not compared to Pillet, who I got a tinier bikini."
>"Thanks, Delli." says Pillet.
"I also got hawaian shirts an - wait what is this."
>"The tiniest bikini. Don't worry, I'll pay you back for it, since it's my present to you. You wanted to match in looks, right?"
>>
No. 921227 ID: 465a14

Yeah, it's the only way to defeat the Steve Shirt Bandit.
>>
No. 921228 ID: 86eb65

Imagine yourself in the tiniest banana hammock.

Looks good I bet.
>>
No. 921229 ID: b1b4f3

>>921226
Compromise. Get a speedo. Or just wear the bottom part of the tiny bikini if it fits(it probably won't).
>>
No. 921230 ID: 017879

Damn, she saw through your every move almost like some kind of asymmetrical warfare expert of something!

Actually that's fine, like I mean you're wearing the trenchcoat so it's more like a private joke.
>>
No. 921232 ID: afdebc

>>921226
Wear your bikini with pride.
>>
No. 921233 ID: 91ee5f

>>921226
You know what? Go ahead and put it on. It's going to be under your other clothes anyways, so only you, Pillet, and Soletta will know that you're wearing it.
>>
No. 921234 ID: cbdfa8

personally i would go SPEEDO MODE, but bikini is tots ok. but i can just imagine how it would chafe and ache.
>>
No. 921236 ID: 2735ca

You have the power. Now you prove you have courage.
>>
No. 921237 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020595976.png - (163.73KB , 800x800 , 146.png )
921237

"How about we compromise and have me use a speedo?"
>"Look in the trenchcoat more."

Damnit, there's already a speedo in there? I shouldn't be that surprised, Pillet's relied on these sorts of skills for her asymmetrical warfare against the gang lords.

... "Yeah, okay. But I'm closing up the trenchcoat."
>"So am I, then." says Pillet.

We get changed. I put on the speedo, top half of the bikini, and most importantly of all, the trenchcoat. We cross a mirror on the way out, and I feel like I'm in a badass gang, but my body feels like a flasher going out hunting among the unsuspecting public. This bikini is uncomfortable, and, well...
>>
No. 921238 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020596808.png - (146.04KB , 800x800 , 147.png )
921238

I fly so high that no one's going to see up my trenchcoat.

I grab Pillet's bag on the way to the farmland, and Soletta shows us the building the chocolate is manufactured in nearly on the other side of town.

>"Damn, that one? They hid it well. Now try not to blow the whole place sky high." says Pillet.
"Are you not coming?"
>"You kidding? Farmers always sneak a snack when they can, and over the years, they get strong. Plus, they have a shoot and blast trespassers on sight. Anyway, I want a monopoly on food, and I want a good relationship with them."
"Why does it need to be a good relationship?"
>"Because if it's not good, they'll spit in our chocolate."
>"Farming is a powerful profession, isn't it?" asks Soletta.
>"You better believe. I tried to be a farmer before a fighter, but it didn't work out. Now go get 'em, goatman."
>>
No. 921239 ID: 86eb65

Go knock on the door politely. So that when they act like dicks you have perfect excuse to punch them into the sun.

Avoid death beams or standing in front of chocolate creation supplies.
>>
No. 921240 ID: 080aaf

What are they... making the chocolate out of? I don't see any cocoa trees.
>>
No. 921241 ID: b1b4f3

>>921238
Good thing your ridiculous power levels bullshit protects your clothes too. Uh, if it doesn't maybe you should change first so you don't mess up your look from getting shot.

Fly over, knock, complain when you get shot.
>>
No. 921243 ID: 91ee5f

>>921237
Hey, where are the shades we got for Pillet? I thought she'd be wearing them.

>>921238
>Farmers sneak snacks and got strong
If all they've been eating is chocolate, then that should mean that they're also pretty fat, right? They might be strong, but they should also be pretty slow.

>Don't damage the chocolate making stuff.
Ok, so if we end up getting into a fight, we should make sure we take the fight away from the important chocolate making machines.
>>
No. 921244 ID: cbdfa8

>>921241
I...sure. but if you get shot, take it as an opportunity to flash the farmers.
Or ask a total of 3 times and if they don't comply on the third, use the excuse of valentines day for the ladys.
>>
No. 921246 ID: 2202fb

>>921238
Lets walk up and be polite first.

btw, do you really need the bikini top? Seems like that would just make you look like a pervert.
>>
No. 921247 ID: 470289

Can you use your power to give you X-ray vision?
>>
No. 921248 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020889712.png - (129.83KB , 800x800 , 148.png )
921248

>Does your power level protect against clothes?
No, but I'm already out in the open, so I can't strip now.

>Hey, where are the shades we got for Pillet? I thought she'd be wearing them.
Shades will happen now, now that we're not flying a hundred miles an hour.

"So uh... what do they make chocolate out of?"
>"Cocoa trees and sugar, mostly."
"Which are where?"
>"Off east, I think? But that's not where they make them. It's too obvious. Chocolate's too fine a food."
"Uh... actually I don't care enough to ask how that's efficient at all. I'm going."
>>
No. 921250 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155020899044.png - (160.62KB , 1000x800 , 149.png )
921250

>Can you use your power to give you X-ray vision?
If it doesn't involve shouting 'Energy Blast', then no, no I cannot.

I hop the fence and walk to the big barn. I open the doors, and the only person I see is another phantom gang person staring at me like he was waiting. He doesn't look like someone who stuffs chocolate into their maw all day. Then again, I hear people can work off chocolate if they train hard enough.

>"Hello, Delli, we saw you coming from across the field. What brings you here?"
"I want chocolate."
>"Oh, you found out this is where that comes from. In that case, of course. We're not in a position to deny it. How much would you like?"

>Seems like a bikini top would just make you look like a pervert.
It would, but I'm being a good sport about this one. If I had a decent excuse to have it removed, though...

>Power levels don't protect against blasts.
Any excuse at all would work, really.
>>
No. 921251 ID: cbdfa8

>>921250
i'd say 10-20 cases of it with 20 large pieces inside each case.
could be useful for future stuff...
>>
No. 921252 ID: 7d9d06

How about a nice heart shaped box full of them?

Whatever a heart shape is.
>>
No. 921254 ID: 017879

>>921250
This guy is being too reasonable to conspire to get your top blown off, sorry.

Pillet can probably eat like a stupid amount of chocolate, so better get enough for like 10 people.
>>
No. 921257 ID: 080aaf

How much ya got? About half of that.
>>
No. 921258 ID: 91ee5f

>>921250
>In that case, of course. We're not in a position to deny it. How much would you like?
Ask if he’s unaware of what day it is? Doesn’t he know it’s Valentines Day?! This isn’t just a selfish request for you to have chocolate! This is for you to get your girlfriend so chocolate! Preferably in heart shapes!

In fact, shouldn’t he also be getting heart shaped chocolates for his girlfriend?! Or boyfriend, if he swings that way.

>It would, but I'm being a good sport about this one. If I had a decent excuse to have it removed, though...
>Any excuse at all would work, really.
Nah, this guy is being reasonable and not trying to pick a fight with you. So you’re just gonna have to man up and keep wearing those women’s clothing!
>>
No. 921262 ID: 556568

You forgot the most important part. The shades! Pillet probably stuck a couple pairs in the trenchcoats, though.
>>
No. 921263 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155021250676.png - (117.06KB , 800x800 , 150.png )
921263

"Ten to twenty cases - actually, just twenty cases of it with large chocolates inside. Heart shaped boxes if possible. Enough to feed 10 people at least."
>"Certainly."

He brings them out and hands me a big stack of heart boxes.

"Oh, you do have heart boxes."
>"Today is Valentine's Day, after all."
"And you're just going to let me take them?"
>"Correct."
"You won't even try to, I dunno, blast me? In the upper torso to make sure you have the best chance of hitting?"
>"No, I know better than to try."

... damnit.
>>
No. 921264 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155021253072.png - (153.73KB , 800x800 , 151.png )
921264

I fly back to Pillet.

"I got enough based on the assumption that you can and will eat a stupid amount of chocolate."
>"You're damn right!"
>"I have to watch my figure, so I'll just have a little more, if you offer." says Soletta.
>"So where're we going to relax?"
>>
No. 921266 ID: 91ee5f

>>921264
>"So where're we going to relax?"
I mean, we’re all wearing swimwear, so maybe the beach or a pool? Maybe a lake or river?
>>
No. 921267 ID: 91ee5f

>>921266
Also, look at Pillet‘s tail to see if it’s wagging from her being really happy to have all of this chocolate.
>>
No. 921270 ID: b1b4f3

Let's go swimming.
>>
No. 921273 ID: cbdfa8

>>921264
Check to see if there is a high rise with a pool at the top. Perferably unoccupied.
If there is no hirise pool then a solitary lake or clean pond.
Keep aware of your surroundings.
>>
No. 921278 ID: 080aaf

The only place rebel scum in trenchcoats and skintight outfits can rest: abandoned subway stations.
>>
No. 921288 ID: 834378

A love hotel.
>>
No. 921292 ID: 5f3f48

>"I have to watch my figure
She's making some generous assumptions about her figure not getting killed and reset by beingaa squishy normal hanging out with you. Optimistic!

I'm liking the idea of a resort on top of a skyscraper.
>>
No. 921296 ID: 86eb65

Is there a private lake and or beach anywhere in Haze town?

If not top of skyscraper resort would be nice.
>>
No. 921302 ID: 017879

You guys should go bowling. You can clear out a bowling alley for some privacy. You'd like to see the girls bowling, right?
>>
No. 921305 ID: 2735ca

Dude give the farmers some money before you go and if you don't have enough tell him you'll repay somehow later, you're the top man gotta set a good example and secure your rep. There's a world of difference between "that super powerful goofball" and "that super powerful asshole".
>>
No. 921307 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025085693.png - (133.59KB , 800x800 , 152.png )
921307

Aw I forgot to pay the farm people. I go back and dump a wad of cash at that guy's hand since chocolate's a fortune, then jump back to the girls.

>You'd like to see the girls bowling, right?
I would, but I'd also like to see bikinis. I haven't seen any worn yet. Not even on myself, because I chickened out when it came time to look in the mirror.

"I think I saw a rooftop pool while flying over town."
>"Oh, in Splice's territory? He's a frequent, there."
"That just reinforces me wanting to visit it, if it means taking it easy in a gang lord's favorite hangout spot."

Pillet nods, and I hear Soletta hiss a 'yesss' under her breath.

I've never seen Pillet's tail wag before, so I sneak a chocolate out and feed it to her. Her tail isn't a wagger but she does vibrate.

>"Fuuuck that's good."
"Right?!"
>"Let's get out of here before we eat all the chocolate out in this sniper's shooting gallery."

Pillet stuffs the chocolate boxes in her bag and we take off.
>>
No. 921308 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025087959.png - (225.37KB , 1000x800 , 153.png )
921308

We drop down, and like most places I visit, it becomes unoccupied.

Pillet and Soletta start taking their trenchcoats off.

>"Are you going to join us?" asks Soletta.
>>
No. 921309 ID: 465a14

>>921308
yes you are
>>
No. 921310 ID: 834378

Swim with your coat on.
>>
No. 921311 ID: 5f3f48

>>921308
Hell yes you are

Dramatic Pose!
>>
No. 921312 ID: b970b2

Why not? It'll be fun.
>>
No. 921313 ID: 90f3c0

Of course, that's what we came here for.
>>
No. 921315 ID: cc3fe8

Yes, go swimming.
>>921310
Naw, it takes a true man to wear a speedo and bikini with confidence. It's a sign of a weak man if he's 'too macho' to wear girly clothes.

Delli, you must swim in the undergarments selected by your female companion. (The comedic value will get you brownie points with Pillet.)
>>
No. 921316 ID: 834378

>>921315
It shouldn't be too hard for them to remove our coat forcibly ;) You know, make em work for it.
>>
No. 921317 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025396013.png - (236.26KB , 1000x800 , 154.png )
921317

"Heck yeah."

I walk in the pool, trenchcoat included.

>"Oh, trenchcoat swimming, huh?" Pillet says, and both her and Soletta button their trenchcoats back up before dipping themselves into the pool.

So this how it's going to be.

Suddenly I'm more afraid of people with long range cameras than I am of snipers.

On one hand, Pillet will always make fun of me if I swim around in a speedo and bikini top.

On the other hand, uh... trenchcoat swimming.
>>
No. 921318 ID: 91ee5f

>>921317
Just take your trench coat off already! You’ll never see the girls in bikinis if you keep being a baby about what you’re wearing!
>>
No. 921319 ID: 834378

Fine, take off ALL your clothes.
>>
No. 921320 ID: 90f3c0

Being seen swimming in a trench coat would be more embarrassing then being seen in perfectly normal swimwear. Just take it off already.
>>
No. 921321 ID: 2fb5cd

>>921319
i agree. its time......TIME TO SHINE
>>
No. 921322 ID: 8d23f0

>>921317
tell Pillet that you two should gang up on Soletta and get her trenchcoat off first because bullying the weak one is fun.
>>
No. 921323 ID: 2fb5cd

>>921322
actully i support this one too. either you gang up on pillet or soletta.
>>
No. 921324 ID: 017879

>>921317
Okay but think about the positives. If someone takes a photo then they'll probably also get photos of Pillet in a bikini, and also photos of you with two cute girls in bikinis.

You'll be a legend, and also Pillet would probably be hilariously mad about gangsters putting up giant billboards of her in a bikini. Which, like, she's sexy as hell when she's mad, so it's a win/win.
>>
No. 921328 ID: 080aaf

Ditch your trench coat, and maybe your bikini top floats off after a while. They did dedicate themselves to matching outfits.
>>
No. 921329 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025651208.png - (157.57KB , 800x800 , 155.png )
921329

Fuck iiiit.

>Gang up on a girl to get their trenchcoat off
"Fine, but I'm yanking off one of your trenchc-"
>>
No. 921331 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025656995.png - (190.72KB , 800x800 , 156.png )
921331

Oh damnit they already tossed theirs off while I was looking away, so now all there is to tear off are their bikinis.

And now their eyes are going up and down across me like some kind of sideways pendulum.
>>
No. 921332 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155025657794.png - (181.15KB , 800x800 , 157.png )
921332

>"See, is that so bad?" asks Pillet.
>>
No. 921333 ID: 8d23f0

>>921332
dunk head in water to hide blush
>>
No. 921334 ID: b1b4f3

>>921332
Blast yourself to remove the bikini, go "oops I lost control for a second there"
>>
No. 921335 ID: 834378

Good, now we can relax and swim.
>>
No. 921336 ID: 2fb5cd

*grow moderate erection*
>>
No. 921337 ID: 017879

>>921332
I can't tell how much you're blushing because of what you're wearing or what they're wearing, and I'm not sure you know either.

Quick, say something flattering to diffuse your awkwardness!
>>
No. 921338 ID: 465a14

>>921332
dicks out
>>
No. 921339 ID: 5f3f48

>so now all there is to tear off are their bikinis.
Is that so bad? Still, maybe too soon.

>>921332
Dude, you're awesome, just revel in the mankini.

Produce shades from nowhere, and lounge.
>>
No. 921340 ID: 91ee5f

>>921331
You’re staring at 2 lovely ladies in bikinis. Be prepared for your boner to destroy the speedo.
>>
No. 921346 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155026004756.png - (159.20KB , 800x800 , 158.png )
921346

>Blast yourself to remove the bikini
Gotta be a good sport about this...

>Rip off their bikinis
That might give me an excuse to remove mine.

I dunk my face to remove my blush, then reach over the edge to put on sunglasses.

I need to take my mind off myself.

"You two, uh, are rocking those bikinis."
>"So are you, man!" says Soletta.

>Lounge already
Y-yeah, this isn't so bad, no one's going to have the nerve to -

>Ladies in bikini
>Speedo
>Erection
>Have not had real girl-based interaction in a month

oh
no
>>
No. 921348 ID: 2fb5cd

>>921346
Look down. look up. look down. and sigh.
at least this couldn't get any worse.
??????
>>
No. 921349 ID: 86eb65

First you are a guy so no top just turns your bikini bottom into a manly thong.

Secondly you are the strongest guy in town on top of a private building with two cute girls. Relax a bit.

Third erections are good for you. See if Pillet wants to get in your lap to cover it up.
>>
No. 921350 ID: 8d23f0

>>921349
yeah erections mean you are a healthy male. ask Pillet to pass you a noodle so you can lazily swim and hide your rudder under the water
>>
No. 921351 ID: 5f3f48

>>921346
If anyone gives you guff over your errection just fire and energy blast from your dick at them.

Chill you're a god now. You're above shame, enjoy all the ladies and cute mask. wearing guys you want.
>>
No. 921352 ID: b23117

>>921346
As if either of them are going to care that you've got an erection. One's the girl you want to have kids with and ones your #1 fangirl.
>>
No. 921353 ID: 834378

You better hope no gay males see you as they would be all over you even more than Soletta.

Eat some more chocolate and ask them how's the water.

Then propose everyone takes off their bikini top.
>>
No. 921355 ID: d2fc6c

>>921346
Boldly go where no man has gone before and show it off. Also suggest toppless time!
>>
No. 921356 ID: 91ee5f

>>921346
>oh
>no
Oh
Yeah
>>
No. 921357 ID: 83bf07

No one can see your erection if you're face down in the water, swimming laps or practicing underwater acrobatics
>>
No. 921360 ID: 2202fb

>>921346
Idk why you have to wear a bikini, i mean you didnt make them wear men's swimwear.

>>921356
Fucking Kool Aid man is going to blow up the building now.
>>
No. 921361 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155026355513.png - (125.03KB , 800x800 , 159.png )
921361

"Bring me chocolate and a pool noodle."
>"Looks like you've already got a long nood-"
"PILLET do not make me explode in embarrassment!"
>"Do you have anything to be ashamed about, at all?" she asks.

...

"I am above shame!"
>>
No. 921362 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155026356547.png - (164.51KB , 800x800 , 160.png )
921362

Soletta throws me a noodle and I start doing laps with it, face down.

>As if they'd care
I care!

>"Nice butt." Pillet calls out.
"Pi - ... you know what, thanks. I'll just take the compliment."
>"Fuckin' finally."
"How about we throw our tops off?"
>"Make me."
>>
No. 921363 ID: 6ee5db

>>921362
Hit the water in front of Pillet with a little energy blast then rush her and try to get her brakini off.
>>
No. 921365 ID: 83bf07

Is that a challenge?
>>
No. 921366 ID: a9af05

>>921362
>"Make me."
You know I can make you, but I don't want to cause then I might accidentally kill you!

>>921363
Let's not accidentally make a hole in the bottom of the pool and/or send Pillet flying out of the pool from the shockwave.
>>
No. 921367 ID: 834378

"I'll dig for the key for as long as you want me to."

"What about you Soletta? You want something as well?"
>>
No. 921368 ID: 0c3c2c

>>921362
How precise is your aim? Can you teleport behind them and unzip their bikinis?
>>
No. 921369 ID: 8d23f0

>>921362
smack her bikini with the noodle
>>
No. 921371 ID: d2fc6c

1. Singe her top off.
2. Gang up with bribe to soletta
3. Smack her unconsious with noodle then remove top.
4. Chocolate bribe.
5. Offer to take off speedo if she takes off her top
>>
No. 921378 ID: 2202fb

>>921362
Tell them they should show you some respect, like equals.
>>
No. 921379 ID: afdebc

>>921362
I don't think I'm good enough at energy blasts to shoot just your bikini top off.
>>
No. 921381 ID: 017879

>>921362
Honorable pool noodle combat seems like a safe way to do this. First one to lose a piece of clothing loses, and they have to stay that way.

Energy blasts are a terrible idea.
>>
No. 921382 ID: 10c408

>>921378
That's not going to work. That will only result in being heckled further by Pillet AND probably Soletta as well.

Anyways. Seriously man. Chill out. You are getting yourself worked up and down by Pillet not putting out more than she is? Just do five slow laps in the pool to cool your head (both of them!).

...Then challenge them both to strip poker.
>>
No. 921383 ID: c1212a

Make her.
>>
No. 921384 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155026900954.png - (186.52KB , 1000x800 , 161.png )
921384

"Is that a dare?"
>"You know it."
"You have a lot of faith in my energy control to shoot your bra off without murdering you!"
>"Well you'd better not use it then unless you want to date a corpse!"
"Alright, we'll do it your way!"

I swing the pool noodle down onto her. She doesn't move because I overestimated the length and it fell short, splashing in front of her. She grabs it anyway.

>"You know I'm gonna tear off that speedo."
"My supply of shame is wearing thin enough that I don't think I care!"
>"Yeah, but will you be able to yank off my bra while I do that?"
"... n-no? You know you're way better at real fighting than me!"
>"Come on, you got me a tiny thing. It's barely staying on. Just one errant wave or loose finger hook, and it's off!"

>You are getting yourself worked up and down by Pillet not putting out more than she is?
No, I'm getting worked up because she's taunting me like this!

"Would you do it for chocolate?"
>"Hell yeah, but you're giving me chocolate anyway!"
>>
No. 921385 ID: afdebc

>>921384
Shoot the water in front of her and then attack under the cover of steam and surprise!
>>
No. 921386 ID: 017879

>>921384
Try not to get distracted by the way she's gripping your pool noodle.
>>
No. 921387 ID: fd2d31

>>921378
Respect isn't something you get, it's something you earn...
... by nicking their bikini tops before they can react.
>>
No. 921388 ID: c1212a

You can only win. You don't want to be wearing what you're wearing, and you want her to not be wearing what she's wearing. No way to loose, only not win at first.
>>
No. 921389 ID: cbdfa8

hmmm creating a mega tidal wave should distract her enough to nick the bikini.
>>
No. 921390 ID: 86eb65

Focus your powers on your speed!

Go for the glory! Worst thing that can happen is you get naked in front of two pretty girls who like you.
>>
No. 921391 ID: bb78f2

>>921384
Man up and be rpoud about your boner.
They expect it. BE PROUD!
PRRROUDDD BONER!
>>
No. 921393 ID: a9af05

>>921384
Remember how fast you were moving when you were fighting the crime bosses? You got behind them without them even noticing!

Why don't you try using that superspeed of yours and do the same thing to Pillet to get behind her to pull her bikini off!
>>
No. 921396 ID: 10c408

Honestly? Even if she's better at hand-to-hand than you, the element of surprise coupled with the sheer power/strength differential between you two and flat out being more tricky should ensure you get her bra off before she can remove your speedo.

Knock her sunglasses off with your pool noodle, splash some water at her face and go for the bra!
>>
No. 921397 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027311152.png - (175.98KB , 800x800 , 162.png )
921397

We both pull on the noodle and go after each other. Then I do a small blast forward to splash water at her, because that seems sporting enough!
>>
No. 921398 ID: 0bdad0

Own yon hard-on.

Then engage in hand-to-hand combat to remove Pillet's bikini. Trust me, there is nothing sexier in the world than a good bout of melee.
>>
No. 921399 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027312089.png - (140.08KB , 800x800 , 163.png )
921399

She's not in front of me! She ducked under! I try to reach under me, but I feel her feel push up on my torso to keep my hands away.

I try to kick at her bikini, but now she grabs both of my ankles and spreads my legs. I try to do a softish blast to knock her away, but she keeps her grip. A strong enough blast to break her grip on me would hurt her.

I can't see what happened, but I'm sure those are her hands around my shins, and yet my speedo is flying off! She's keeping my legs close enough together to slide them off somehow.
>>
No. 921400 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027313529.png - (198.61KB , 800x800 , 164.png )
921400

Soletta claps. Pillet took my speedo.

>Remember how fast you were moving when you were fighting the crime bosses?
Okay, I can shout energy blast, and power up to be physically fast and strong as hell, but that kind of feels, I dunno... cheaty.

Then again, I don't see how else I'm getting that bra off! I bet I could just power up my stamina and wear her out by chasing her down constantly, but not being stupidly fast.

Or! Revisiting earlier ideas, I could bribe her harder with chocolate. Or bribe Soletta to help me.

Orrrr say fuck it, again, and power up and teleport behind her.
>>
No. 921402 ID: e1e1ef

Can you power up enough to be just a little bit faster than her instead of crazy fast?
>>
No. 921403 ID: cbdfa8

>>921400
tell soletta that if she helps she will get 10 years worth of chocolate.
or that you will go on a date with her.
>>
No. 921404 ID: afdebc

>>921400
Pool-port!
>>
No. 921405 ID: c1212a

She's going to expect you to teleport behind her.
Teleport in front of her, or above.
>>
No. 921406 ID: fd2d31

Either cheat or harness your bonerpowers
>>
No. 921408 ID: 0bdad0

>>921398
>Own yon hard on.
Still applicable.

>Nothing sexier than hand-to-hand combat.
Also still applicable. No power-ups, that would ruin the sportsmanship.

New plan: extend dong, use erection to distract Pillet, use resulting opening to yoink bikini.
>>
No. 921409 ID: b23117

I know she just came back from when the gangboss 86'd her but does she have enough personal power to teleport? If so, flash-step around each other like a couple of mostly naked adorable buffoons.
>>
No. 921411 ID: 10c408

Your modesty will only serve to distract you from your goal, Mr. "I am above shame!"

If you STILL insist on being bashful about everything, try and just vaporize some of the water around you to generate large amounts of steam. The resulting cloud will give you an opening for teleporting shenanigans.
>>
No. 921419 ID: 017879

>>921400
Realize she just tore off your speedo with her mouth. Think long and hard on all of the implications there.

Also, I guess point down at her own bottom smugly like you somehow managed to get it off during the struggle, then grab her top when she's distracted. Probably won't work, but eh.
>>
No. 921421 ID: 8d23f0

>>921400
bribe soletta
>>
No. 921422 ID: c427f3

Don't take active that will possibly make you wait a month to romance people.

By the way is soletta that girl gang boss who killed herself a month ago reincarnated? People can change appearances a little right?
>>
No. 921423 ID: b970b2

Did she just take it with her mouth? Either way be sporting about it, don't do anything too crazy with your powers. This tag team teasing is fun, right?

>>921411
I wonder if you could turn the pool into a hot tub by doing that.
>>
No. 921432 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027897994.png - (173.73KB , 800x800 , 165.png )
921432

"Think you won? Think again!" I point down at her bottom.
>"I can feel my bottom still on me, nerd."
"Okay fine." Didn't think she'd be distracted. She's also only looked down at my junk when I'm far enough away that she can see the rest of me at the same time. "By the way, even though you just got back, how powerful are you?"
>"I had some rations tucked away to give myself a quick jumpstart, so I can defend myself past my normal body's limits. It's nothing compared to that cluster I gave you."
"Okay, so - wait a second, if my speedo's in your mouth, did - did you just nearly bite my junk?!"
>"You know, if you chilled a little bit, you might think I nearly just gave you a short blowjob instead of thinking about things badly."
"Who could chill next to you?!"
>"I'm feeling pretty calm!" Soletta says.

>By the way is Soletta that girl gang boss who killed herself a month ago reincarnated?
There's no way. At best, changes are minor. Soletta has similar eyes, but that's about it.

>Use energy to create steam
I should... really learn how to do special tricks like that. Then I could turn this into a hot tub! Actually, I think this pool has a hot tub dial anyway.

Heck it, I'm powering up!

Not to the fullest or anything, but enough to go fast.
>>
No. 921433 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027900980.png - (230.95KB , 800x800 , 166.png )
921433

I skim the water so I don't fuck up the entire pool, and yank Pillet's bikini!

>"Now I had no chance."
"Yeah, but this was the only way to distract you!"
>"What kind of distr-"
>>
No. 921434 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027902130.png - (107.97KB , 800x800 , 167.png )
921434

>"Oh?!"
>>
No. 921435 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155027907066.png - (202.16KB , 800x800 , 168.png )
921435

Soletta breaks the surface with Pillet's bottom in hand.

>"Switching teams like an opportunist, Sol?"
>"You two have no idea how much street cred I can get for pantsing Pillet."
>>
No. 921438 ID: afdebc

Daaang, that's worth street cred all right.
>>
No. 921440 ID: 8d23f0

>>921435
well then Pillet there is only one thing left to do. GET SHELOTT
>>
No. 921442 ID: a9af05

>>921435
"Well, Pillet, I guess you know what needs to happen next, right? It's Soletta's turn to lose her bikini! Let's get her!"
>>
No. 921443 ID: 017879

>>921435
Aha, victory!

Though now there's like no chance of taming your boner. RIP.

Uh, further distraction: ask Soletta what's up with her anyway, like does she have a job or anything? Normal people stuff.
>>
No. 921445 ID: e7848c

Well played! High five
>>
No. 921446 ID: 10c408

>>921445
This, but also take her top off.
>>
No. 921448 ID: c1212a

Celebrate with chocolate! Also you're gonna have to denude soletta now as well.
>>
No. 921449 ID: 58ccd4

chocolate time is coming.
or you could just plow into those beautiful mounds.
>>
No. 921454 ID: 86eb65

Yeah you both have to team up on get her clothes now.
>>
No. 921455 ID: b1b4f3

Once the girls both have their tops off you will be free to remove yours.
Hey shouldn't you have given Pillet some of your energy by now?
>>
No. 921462 ID: bba432

>>921435
Mission passed.
+Respect.

Now you have to gang up on Soletta.
>>
No. 921468 ID: 91ee5f

>>921435
Look at Soletta. Then look at Pillet and smile deviously. Then shout, “Get her!” and team up with Pillet to strip Soletta’s top and bottom off of her!
>>
No. 921488 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155029973198.png - (199.75KB , 1000x800 , 169.png )
921488

>Though now there's like no chance of taming your boner.
I've given up on that. It's just out here, now.

>Hey shouldn't you have given Pillet some of your energy by now?
I can't do this either! That'd be handy, but the only way to do it would be to let her kill me.

... can she, if I let her?

Why hasn't she asked? On second thought, I don't want to know.

Pillet and I look at each other. I think we get the same idea.
>>
No. 921489 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155029974304.png - (206.23KB , 800x800 , 170.png )
921489

>"Noooo!" Soletta laughs as we... I'm glad we ended up underwater because this looks incredibly bad from an outside angle.
>>
No. 921490 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155029975167.png - (152.21KB , 800x800 , 171.png )
921490

Soletta's hand snags on my top and yanks it off, and I feel bad for any wrong I might have ever caused her in this life or another.
>>
No. 921491 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155029977045.png - (113.28KB , 800x800 , 172.png )
921491

We resurface, and Pillet's already yelling.

>"Delli, I'm going to open my mouth and shut my eyes, and I expect the sweet embrace of chocolate on my tongue within 10 seconds!"
>>
No. 921492 ID: b1b4f3

>>921491
Feed her chocolate and also a kiss.
>>
No. 921493 ID: 080aaf

Put a chocolate in your mouth and share it, again.
>>
No. 921494 ID: c1212a

Feed her an entire box of chocolate. like you're feeding a coal furnace.

Smear chocolate on yourself and tell get to get some.

Put chocolate in soletta's mouth and have her share it.

or combine point three with point two.
>>
No. 921495 ID: 58ccd4

>>921491
put the rest of the chocolate in your mouth and share it with pillet and soletta
>>
No. 921496 ID: b23117

>>921495
They have 20 boxes of chocolate.
>>
No. 921503 ID: 83bf07

>>921493
If you don't do this, what the fuck is even the point
>>
No. 921509 ID: 91ee5f

>>921493
Do this!
>>
No. 921515 ID: 891b91

Apply chocolate to dong.
>>
No. 921519 ID: 0c3c2c

>>921491
French her with chocolate.
>>
No. 921520 ID: 10c408

After you give her the first chocolate, rub the second one over your lips and kiss her.
>>
No. 921521 ID: 834378

>>921515
Just my thoughts. This.

Alternatively, gesture to Soletta to chocolate kiss Pillet.
>>
No. 921523 ID: fd2d31

>>921515
remember to say "chewing is cheating"
>>
No. 921531 ID: 2735ca

Toss a chocolate into her mouth. Then just as she thinks she's knows what's what, immediately follow up with a kiss.
>>
No. 921533 ID: afdebc

Balance chocolate on dick.

Insert chocolate carrying dick in mouth.
>>
No. 921534 ID: 470289

>>921515
this
>>
No. 921546 ID: 9121fc

Put a chocolate in your mouth, kiss Pillet.

By the power of technicality, you followed her orders to the letter.
>>
No. 921548 ID: fd2d31

>>921546
Could've dipped his dong in chocolate with low temperature melting point and still achieve it by technicality.
>>
No. 921551 ID: bad12e

>>921493

Obviously the only right move here.
>>
No. 921558 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034768366.png - (136.66KB , 800x800 , 173.png )
921558

I feed Pillet some chocolate, with my mouth.
>>
No. 921559 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034770388.png - (186.38KB , 800x800 , 174.png )
921559

Soletta's standing around watching, so I put some chocolate in her mouth and point her at Pillet. While they make out, then...

>Place/smear chocolate on dick
Alright, it's now or -
>>
No. 921560 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034771612.png - (95.21KB , 800x800 , 175.png )
921560

...
>>
No. 921562 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034773306.png - (88.13KB , 800x800 , 176.png )
921562

Now or... l-later...

Wait, I'm still powered up. I have the power powerful dick in all the land!
>>
No. 921563 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034774449.png - (165.23KB , 800x800 , 177.png )
921563

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I can't believe it's working.

It's working a lot.
>>
No. 921564 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155034775485.png - (205.81KB , 800x800 , 178.png )
921564

>"You ran out of chocolate down there."
"You didn't act surprised?!"
>"I shut my eyes and opened my mouth in front of a horny goat, what the hell do you think I was expecting?!"
"Chocolate?!"
>"Then fucking stuff my mouth with chocolate then! It's great for powering up, which I need after a respawn. If I'm talking, you're doing a bad job."
>>
No. 921566 ID: 834378

You know what's also great for powering up? Goat milk something something
>>
No. 921567 ID: 91ee5f

>>921564
Well, you heard her. Shove a bunch of chocolate in her mouth!

Just don’t shove too much, too fast or else you’ll end up choking her to death!
>>
No. 921568 ID: 86eb65

Stuff the pretty girls already.
>>
No. 921570 ID: e7848c

Apply liberal ammounts chocolate to Sol.
>>
No. 921571 ID: bcc41d

Problem: Not enough chocolate.

Solution: Add more chocolate.
>>
No. 921575 ID: afdebc

>>921564
You heard her, jam it in.
>>
No. 921580 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155035299534.png - (115.29KB , 800x800 , 179.png )
921580

>Apply liberal amounts of chocolate to Sol
If Sol was a lizard or some non-furred person, this would work at all.

I also think about more jamming 'it' in with something something excuse goat milk but I don't want to leave Soletta out of it. Plus, Pillet is only getting more ravenous with her chocolate desires. I'm pretty sure she'd just try and eat whatever I put in her mouth. Chocolate, fingers, dicks, hands, anything at all. And not the good kind of eat.

So I jam chocolate in her face in a non-lewd way for now.

Or that's what I think but that is not a wholesome face.
>>
No. 921581 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155035300391.png - (170.00KB , 1000x800 , 180.png )
921581

Soon Sol and I are just throwing chocolate into Pillet's abyss of a mouth. She starts firing off beams to work and train the chocolate off -
>>
No. 921582 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155035303210.png - (130.86KB , 800x800 , 181.png )
921582

is that a fucking drone
>>
No. 921583 ID: e51896

So what if it is? give it a show
>>
No. 921584 ID: afdebc

>>921582
Shoot off an omnidirectinal energy blast that's not strong enough to blow up the building, but will fry the delicate electronics of any drones in the area.
>>
No. 921585 ID: fd2d31

>>921580
>Pillet is only getting more ravenous with her chocolate desires. I'm pretty sure she'd just try and eat whatever I put in her mouth. Chocolate, fingers, dicks, hands, anything at all. And not the good kind of eat.

>So I jam chocolate in her face in a non-lewd way for now.

>Or that's what I think but that is not a wholesome face.

Should've given her the ABCD...
A
Big
Chocolate-coated
Dick
>>
No. 921586 ID: 8d23f0

>>921582
tell the drone to bring more chocolate or be hunted down.
>>
No. 921588 ID: 080aaf

Defeat the drone with the power of pelvic thrusting.
>>
No. 921589 ID: 891b91

Capture the drone and use it as your new steed! Somehow. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
No. 921590 ID: c1212a

Tell Pillet to shoot-dodge the drone hong-kong style as she jumps into the pool. Feed Sol more chocolate as indecent as you like.
>>
No. 921591 ID: 91ee5f

>>921582
Ask Pillet if she wants some target practice? Then point out the drone and let her shoot it down.
>>
No. 921596 ID: 834378

Well, the drone already got all the footage it needed, so there really isn't much use destroying it now.

Grab it, then attach a piece of chocolate onto it (make sure that it sees that), and then let it fly away. Because drones need chocolate too!
>>
No. 921598 ID: 3ed3c3

>>921582
Flip it off and blow it up.
>>
No. 921599 ID: 58ccd4

>>921582
dropkick it
>>
No. 921603 ID: 86eb65

You do know you are the most important and famous person in town right?

Someone is streaming a 4k high rez paparazzi video of your exploits right this second.

So you can do two things.

1. Blow it up.

2. Give it a show.


So check with the girls to see what they prefer.
>>
No. 921604 ID: bcc41d

>>921582
No, goat sir. That is an opportunity.

As things stand, the gangs are winning the 'let's not break out of the fog and let's keep the key away from Pillet and new overlord tyrant goat man' popularity contest. If they keep playing that up - turning the people's antipathy against you - you ARE gonna have a harder time even if nobody can kill you.

Now, we can't do anything about the pictures already taken, but if they're doing a livecam of this.

Say, loudly, something along the lines of "I can't believe the gang leaders used to do stuff like this all the time." - maybe, probably - "No WONDER they didn't want anyone to break us out of the fog! Well, as fun as this is, we're still gonna have to end this racket. What's next after the power-uppin', Pillet?"
>>
No. 921631 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155036137774.png - (191.64KB , 800x800 , 182.png )
921631

"Pillet there is a drone! Did the gang lords get on tape when they do this kinda stuff?!"
>"Nah, they're too bashful and ashamed to do this sort of stuff in public!"
"Yeah okay how about you use it as target practice?"
>"No. This is a good opportunity for you to get familiar with being on camera!"
>"You're really not mad about being shown naked, Pillet?"
>"No, I'm hot." says Pillet, like she'd be embarrased even if she wasn't.
>"They got us in our swimsuits, too."
>"And we all rocked those bikinis!"

Pillet comes back down on me while I try to retort that. Now we're giving it a show. The whole city is getting a show now if this is being broadcasted!

>"So what are we doing next?" asks Soletta.
>>
No. 921632 ID: 465a14

>>921631
"Don't call yourself a what."
>>
No. 921633 ID: afdebc

You just went from crime lord to porn lord.
>>
No. 921636 ID: 017879

>>921631
Hey, how much energy do you think Pillet'll get from this when you, ah, you know?
>>
No. 921638 ID: 86eb65

>>921632

This.
>>
No. 921641 ID: 91ee5f

>>921631
>"So what are we doing next?" asks Soletta.
“Uhh.....pool sex?”

>>921636
That’s a good question. Let’s find out.
>>
No. 921643 ID: 10c408

"Tracking the drone operator down. If someone is making money off of me, I want a cut."
>>
No. 921650 ID: c1212a

'I'm going to return a favor, before I learn how little energy blasts can help me in the sack'
>>
No. 921651 ID: e7848c

Enjoying this. You should offer Sol a seat. On your face.
>>
No. 921658 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155036627888.png - (127.64KB , 800x800 , 183.png )
921658

>Track drone operator down
If it was guaranteed, then maybe I'd do it, but they'd have to be a huge idiot to just fly their drone back to their own location when they're getting video anyway.

"Don't call yourself 'what', Soletta."

She takes a second to catch my meaning, then laughs.

>Hey, how much energy do you think Pillet'll get from this when you, ah, you know?
... Th-that's not - there's no way that's how it works.

Uh...

"Pillet are you sucking my power out of me?!"

...

Well now I know how it feels to get a blowjob from someone laughing.

>"You're not going to stop me from doing this, anyway."

She's right, actually.
>>
No. 921659 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155036628870.png - (127.46KB , 800x800 , 184.png )
921659

Annnnd there I go. Pillet finishes before moving back. I'm pretty sure she only got the suc part of succubus, and despite my weak legs, I still have my energy.

>"Give me warning next time, idiot!"
"I haven't had lady interaction in like a month, don't blame me for a sudden end to round one!"

Soletta looks at me weird.

>"Why? Even if you were alone, didn't you at le - "
"What I do in private is private Soletta!"
>"Okay, okay. Speaking of that, I'm a bit shy, too, but I'm sitll I'm holding you to your joke." says Soletta "If you want me, I'd like it to be someplace private."
>>
No. 921662 ID: 86eb65

Stare at her being naked by the pool. Stare at the hovering drone. Stare at the other naked lady that just sucked you off.

Demand to know where that blush came from all of a sudden. (Then figure out a private place for the three of you)
>>
No. 921666 ID: c1212a

Exploring an old gang hideout sounds like fun.
>>
No. 921667 ID: fd2d31

>>921659
Unless she's making funny sounds when orgasming then everything intimate has pretty much already been immortalized by the drone.
>>
No. 921668 ID: e7848c

You might need a minute, but Pillet on the other hand, seems to have a voracious appetite.
>>
No. 921669 ID: 86eb65

Oh yeah paranoia check blah blah make sure she is not sneaking you off to kill you during sexy times with Pillet. Don't say anything but be careful.

(Not sure its possible with your power and she seems nice but still its a Lago quest)
>>
No. 921670 ID: c1212a

>>921668
Right, might want to return Pillet the Favor.
>>
No. 921671 ID: afdebc

>... Th-that's not - there's no way that's how it works.
If that's how it works you'd think the gang leaders would have been replaced by the whore leaders in a month. Or that the city would have been rules by some harem all drawing power from each other.

>private
Well time to take over the hotel under the pool
>>
No. 921675 ID: 58ccd4

i think its time to get intimate with soletta.
(without pillet watching)
>>
No. 921676 ID: b1b4f3

I dunno, this seems like a good time to go wandering around with metal detectors...
>>
No. 921679 ID: 2202fb

>>921676
What if it is inside Soletta?

(i kid, but a thought just occurred to me: what if Soletta is the key somehow incarnated as a being? I mean, they already respawn, and they also suddenly appear around when all the respawning started to happen.)
>>
No. 921681 ID: 58ccd4

>>921679
smart kid. good boy
xD
>>
No. 921682 ID: 2735ca

Time to go to your swank hidden condo that you totally set up for yourself in that time you were waiting around so you could relax and snooze in comfort without worrying about someone killing you for your power in your sleep.
>>
No. 921692 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155037465367.png - (170.01KB , 800x800 , 185.png )
921692

"Where'd that blush come from, Soletta?"
>"Same place yours did, I bet!"
"Well I need a break, but Pillet's got an unsatiable appetite."
>"Your damn right! Let's go, Soletta."

Pillet sinks in the pool and quickly snatches up all our clothes. We start drying off, then Pillet snatches up Soletta, who squeals in surprise as she's picked up and carted off. I guess that works since I need time before getting intimate with her.

>"Follow us, man! Neither of us are that strong, and Splice's gang is still hanging out in here."
>>
No. 921693 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155037466673.png - (267.04KB , 1000x800 , 186.png )
921693

We put on our hawaiin shirts on our way in.

>"Hold on, gonna turn on the lights."
"But the lights are already o-"
>"Delli's comin' through, blasting on sight!"

I hear a lot of movement heading away from inside.

>"I call it turning on the lights because they scatter like cockroaches. Now let's see, I haven't seen much of Splice's place on the inside."
>>
No. 921694 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155037467872.png - (181.06KB , 800x800 , 187.png )
921694

We go farther in. This is like some kind of leisure palace. There's grand rooms with hot tubs and massage parlors and salons and so on. It's like a mall for vanity.

>Time to go to your swank hidden condo that you totally set up for yourself in that time you were waiting around so you could relax and snooze in comfort without worrying about someone killing you for your power in your sleep.
I think that's going to be this place now.

"You know, Pillet, I wouldn't actually mind getting some metal detectors and looking around for that key for a bit."
>"In ten minutes your horny ass is going be concerned with the inside of Soletta, man."
"I mean..."

Wait a second.

>What if Soletta is the key somehow incarnated as a being, or the key is inside of her?
That's -
>>
No. 921695 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155037471203.png - (98.46KB , 800x800 , 188.png )
921695

Noooo. I've never heard about that, but it's not like everything about the keys is known.

Pillet seemed to know a little, but not a lot, so... wait, then again, I don't remember Pillet being this friendly to outsiders. I know she wants more manpower, but she's more than tolerating Soletta's presence. In fact, Soletta, with access to chocolate, might be pretty strong, and a threat to Pillet right now, but she nearly left me behind to be alone with her.

There's just no way, but...

>"See, you're already gawking at her." Pillet snaps me out of it.
>>
No. 921697 ID: 58ccd4

"I can Gawk all i want!"
"your not my mom!"
then resume deep thinking about how soletta is hot.
>>
No. 921698 ID: 2735ca

Well, you're about to get intimate with her, aren't you? Good excuse to ask some more personal questions. Go "oh man I feel weird getting so intimate with a girl I only met today and only know her name and that she likes chocolate, quick tell me your hobbies or something".

Or you could just ask if there's anything she knows she does or doesn't like.
>>
No. 921699 ID: 86eb65

Just pondering how odd this day has been. A new cute girl out of nowhere? And you liking her instantly?

Just wondering if I am that lucky or if I should be worried about the sky falling on me.

Anyways long story short want to join us?
>>
No. 921700 ID: b1b4f3

>>921695
Or she wound up finding the key before anyone else, hid it, and is planning to tell you after the "date".
Also possible that Pillet and Soletta already know eachother and are keeping that a secret from you for some reason. As a prank maybe.

Anyway, look around for a minibar or something. Not to get drunk, of course, just a class or two.
>>
No. 921701 ID: 2735ca

Collecting the three keys is basically the system for turning off everyone's immortality, right? Maybe there's some function of that system where if it looks like someone's going to do it some incarnation of something or other gets summoned to basically go "hey uh are you sure about that?" by showing you a good time and seeing if you have a good reason.

I mean... "Soletta" as a name would mean something like "little sun", right? And with the fog all over you don't have the sun here. So it'd be... some kind of poetic, somehow.
>>
No. 921702 ID: 15a025

>In fact, Soletta, with access to chocolate, might be pretty strong, and a threat to Pillet right now, but she nearly left me behind to be alone with her.

Power them both up even more. Order some room service and use lunch or dinner as an opportunity to get to know Soletta more.
>>
No. 921703 ID: afdebc

>>921695
Yeah it's just occurring to me how crazy it is that she's gone along with all this.
>>
No. 921704 ID: 017879

>>921695
My suspicion has been that Soletta is actually a Rebel. Always has been. She's Pillet's subordinate, and they're both way better actors than you are.

Maybe. Not that it's a big deal if it's true.
>>
No. 921706 ID: 7dc36a

I knew it!

It doesn't matter right now. You're having too much fun with everyone. Don't ruin the mood or say anything about it. Just try to keep the group together for now and you can figure out what to do about it.

Although, maybe Pillet ditching you wouldn't be such a bad idea...
Looking back at your little "what" joke: Did she look just confused or shocked, even afraid?
>>
No. 921707 ID: 891b91

>>921700
Calling it now, the key is inside her vajano and it's gonna poke Delli's dick
>>
No. 921708 ID: e7848c

Practice your massaging skills, boy. Lay Sol down and get to work on those muscles. Pillet should get some room service set up and a hot tub going.
>>
No. 921709 ID: 2202fb

>>921695
To add to this key idea, Soletta looks a lot like what you would get if you and Pillet had a kid (your species, Pillet's snout shape, pupils, and horns). The key could have picked up on the bond between the two of you (or at least your attraction to her) and was thus shaped by the two of you. Ofc, this doesn't explain why the key would reincarnate like this in the first place, however it could be possible that the keys may be sentient and this particular key might really want to lift the fog. This could be why Soletta was drawn to you in the first place.
Additionally, Pillet probably isn't hiding any relevant info. She is probably going along with this because subconsciously, she is drawn to Soletta, who for the intents and purposes of this theory, is presumed to be the key.
>>
No. 921710 ID: 2202fb

>>921701
Ooooor, the sun is what melts the fog!
>>
No. 921711 ID: bcc41d

Well, something IS up. Soletta's eyes stopped being goaty right after you got Pillet-the-chocolate-devourer-kiss'd.

Perhaps Pillet's got a shapechanger/infiltrator on her team? Might explain some of her success. If so, don't out 'em yet. But do keep an eye out for further oddness.

... also, what are you waiting for? A written invitation? Well, then write an invitation to Pillet for her to help you get Soletta in the mood!
>>
No. 921712 ID: c1212a

Raid the fridge for beers, chill in the hot tub.
>>
No. 921715 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038132242.png - (105.73KB , 800x800 , 189.png )
921715

>Soletta's eyes stopped being goaty right after you got Pillet-the-chocolate-devourer-kiss'd
Huh - oh yeah I thought they were goat eyes initially but then they weren't, and... she might be a shapeshifter? But what a weird thing to shapeshift.

Forgetting about that, Soletta and Pillet may just know each other. They could be good actors. That would make perfect sense!

>Also possible that Pillet and Soletta already know eachother and are keeping that a secret from you for some reason. As a prank maybe.
That's... believable. That they would hide all this from me, as a joke.

>Sun is what melts the fog
If that's what the sun does, it's either dead. Or it's doing a bad job. Not like I know anything about the sun, other than being a glowing light that shaded glasses were named after.

But... another name... Sol... Soletta... small sun?! Like a key might be named -

oh my gooood

But if I call them on it --

No, it'll spoil the mood now, but but I'm totally going to do it. After the sex. When we're winding down and whatever.

>"You there?" asks Pillet.
>>
No. 921716 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038133483.png - (149.97KB , 800x800 , 190.png )
921716

"Yes! I'm fine! I can gawk all I want! You're not my mom!"
>"Who is?"
"I... I don't know, actually? I don't have memories that far back."
>"So I could be - "
"NO."

"Do not! Don't even - "
>"Hahaha! Don't think about it too hard, otherwise you'll never get laid by a girl again. Unless you're into that."
"I won't! This conversation ends now! I'm going with Soletta, Wanna join us?"
>"Hell yeah."
"Order up some proper dinner then."

Pillet pulls out a phone from her bag and makes a call to some rebels I guess.

>"Heyyy!" Soletta is on a massage table and shaking her tail with her butt -

Oh there goes all my blood flying south for the winter.
>>
No. 921717 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038134327.png - (144.45KB , 800x800 , 191.png )
921717

Hm... yep, no keys in here.

Pillet gets on Soletta's front and we doubleteam. It's all very good and nice.
>>
No. 921718 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038135507.png - (99.17KB , 800x800 , 192.png )
921718

We all take turns massaging each other before going in the hottub that's just in the middle of the room and already on. A rebel delivers some food for us, and Pillet finds some of Splice's beer in a fridge.

"So what're your hobbies and stuff, Soletta? I know nothing about you."
>"I garden in a secret place underground, and trade it for other foodstuffs. Or sell it for money, so I can buy it, like the chocolate. What hobbies do you have?"

Oh no, I don't think I have any? All I used to do is work construction.
>>
No. 921720 ID: 2202fb

>>921715
The sun melts normal fog, you fucking walnut!
>>
No. 921721 ID: b1b4f3

>>921715
>shapeshifter
Can people do that? Anyway, the eye change might've been subconscious or accidental.

>>921718
Well apparently... home invasion, public indecency, and crossdressing.
Also mention something you've wanted to get into but didn't have the time or money before.
>>
No. 921722 ID: 91ee5f

You know, if you really want to make some babies with Pillet, you’re gonna have to eventually stick your dick into the correct hole on her.

Also you guy totally left the rest of the chocolate out by the pool. It’s all gonna melt if you leave it out like that! Or someone is gonna come by and steal it! Unless you and Soletta literally fed all of the chocolate to Pillet earlier. In which case, forget I said anything and just keep relaxing in the hot tub with 2 sexy ladies.
>>
No. 921723 ID: 891b91

Your hobby is sparring with vending machines, obviously.

...It's a work in progress. Although you could probably annihilate one at this point. Which you should definitely do sometime soon, so as to regain your honor.
>>
No. 921724 ID: 86eb65

I like playing video games. Watching hammy ninja and action movies. Bowling. Lazer fighting over the city.

Used to work in construction. Probably other more exciting stuff I can not remember due to the memory thing. I did gravitate to Pillet and the rebels after all.
>>
No. 921725 ID: 58ccd4

>>921718
just take a deep breath and say " i used to bully vending machines for their goods"
>>
No. 921728 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038329270.png - (71.75KB , 800x800 , 193.png )
921728

>Can people shapeshift?
I've heard about them, but only as myths and stuff. I've never seen one.

>Babies with Pillet
Apparently that was only agreed upon after lifting the fog.

"Uh... video games... movies? I worked in construction and that had no time for big hobbies. I've sparred with vending machines. I can probably win, now. In fact I might blow up the next vending machine I see."
>"What else?"
"Well, recently, I've picked up home invasion, public indecency, and crossdressing. Now that I have power I might uh... I dunno, I gave up on having money and power to pursue luxuries like hobbies. Maybe, I dunno, bowling."
>"Delli used to be what people called 'a wimpy quitter'." says Pillet.
"That's not... that's a mean way to put it! Pillet did you leave your bag out there?"
>"I have a rebel guarding it."

I think it's time for callouts.

"So, Soletta... I remember you having goat eyes. Was I imagining that?"
>"Hm? Oh, did they rotate?"
"Rotate?"
>>
No. 921729 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038335817.png - (91.82KB , 800x800 , 194.png )
921729

>"Goat eyes can rotate, you know?"

She start flipping them back and forth 90 degrees. That's not right. Can I do that? No, I can't.
>>
No. 921730 ID: 0c3c2c

>>921718
I used to beat up vending machines, get killed and then reincarnate. Then Pillet screwed up and I became nigh invincible, before becoming completely invincible. It did not make me any smarter though.
>>
No. 921732 ID: b1b4f3

>>921729
Tell her what, no. Ask her how she learned to do that, and presumably shapeshift.
>>
No. 921736 ID: 017879

>>921729
What. WHAT. That's cool but what. Get Pillet to help you out here. You've literally never heard about this what the heck.
>>
No. 921737 ID: 58ccd4

hmmm maybe you should ask her who trained her and tell her you have to learn it.
>>
No. 921738 ID: c1212a

Think really hard about seeing something sideways without turning your head
>>
No. 921739 ID: 7dc36a

"Uh, ok... fine... I guess I forgot I could do that... or how... uh... oh, dying does that, right?
What do you remember about your life before you died?"
>>
No. 921740 ID: 86eb65

Oh shit you might not be full goat! Ask her how to do that.
>>
No. 921741 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038494179.png - (100.04KB , 800x800 , 195.png )
921741

"I have questions. Like 'how'. I can't do that."
>"Maybe you don't have practice rolling them at will, but... bow your head forward and down for me?"
"Like this?"
>>
No. 921742 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155038495703.png - (97.97KB , 800x800 , 196.png )
921742

Pillet gasps.

>"Holy shit."
"What?"
>"They just went horizontal, haha I never noticed that before!"
"You're messing with me, aren't..."

I do it a couple more times and I swear I feel my eyes rotating now! I feel my very identity crashing down in pieces.

>"For doing it like me, I guess it's like rolling your tongue? Some people can do it and some can't, and sometimes it just takes practice." Soletta explains. "Or maybe it's just a special ability of mine!"
"So you're not a shapeshifter?"
>"Haha, no."
>"Exactly what a shapeshifter would say!" says Pillet, jokingly. I think.
"Could you do it in past lives?"
>"Yep. As far back as I can remember, but my life hasn't changed much between deaths."
>>
No. 921744 ID: 86eb65

Enjoy your newfound skill! That is awesome.

Hug both the girls close and give them a smooch.
>>
No. 921745 ID: b1b4f3

>>921742
Tell her this is really interesting but also a little disappointing because for a minute you thought she was a shapeshifting reincarnation of the final key.
>>
No. 921747 ID: 7dc36a

You could ask everyone what weird stuff they've done in past lives. Maybe you'll be surprised what you find out...
>>
No. 921749 ID: 58ccd4

you should make eye twirling a habit in nervous situations to freak people out.
also hug soletta for the gift we have aquired.
>>
No. 921750 ID: 891b91

You know, technically speaking, you can turn your dick from horizontal to vertical, too. Just sayin'.
>>
No. 921753 ID: c1212a

Don't be dissapointed you're not a shapeshifter, be happy you ARE a shapeshifter.

This is better than energy blasts NGL.
>>
No. 921761 ID: 83bf07

Apply Pillet to lap. Reminiscence of the simpler highschool days, dream of the new fogless days to come, revel in the feeling of her right now.
>>
No. 921762 ID: 834378

Fix your eyes by staring at their chests. Btw, which one of the two is larger?
>>
No. 921768 ID: 91ee5f

>>921762
Obviously Pillet is larger.
>>
No. 921774 ID: 834378

>>921768
We don't know that.
>>
No. 921775 ID: 10c408

>>921774
Except we do? See the following panel from the current halfway point of the thread.

>>921237
>>
No. 921778 ID: a9af05

>>921728
Speaking of hobbies, you should've picked up doing a bunch of exercises and stuff like that. The when Pillet came back, you could've surprised her by being really buff! But since you didn't do that, all she got was your usual scrawny self.

>>921742
>Eye rolling
Careful, you'll make yourself dizzy if you do that too much.

>>921774
Yes we do. Look at any picture where Pillet and Soletta are side by side and you can clearly see that Pillet is bigger.
>>
No. 921799 ID: 91ee5f

>>921742
>shapeshifter
Speaking of which, wouldn’t that be an ability that can be absorbed along with someone’s power, when they get killed? Maybe you killed a shapeshifter and you’ve gotten their shapeshifting powers, but you don’t know you have it because you haven’t tried to shapeshift?
>>
No. 921802 ID: 017879

>>921742
You know, I wonder if Pillet's plan right now is to distract the town with them watching you two banging on camera, so they're not competing for the key with Rebel diggers so much.

Your duty to the cause is to (romantically) have sex in public! Maybe.
>>
No. 921806 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043293140.png - (145.33KB , 800x800 , 197.png )
921806

>Absorbing abilities along with power
Nope, people only absorb powers. Otherwise I'd have gotten an amazing assortment of abilities, and, uh, no.

Pillet turns on the jets, and then I kiss the girls and apply Pillet to lap. It might look less ridiculous if I was on Pillet's lap but this is how it is now.

"So eye rotating is cool, but I'm good at turning another part of me from horizontal to vertical at will."

Pillet adjusts herself.

>"You can go flaccid at will?"
"I - no, wait... nevermind! Soletta, I'm a little disappointed that you aren't a shapeshifting reincarnation of the final key."
>"Ah, huh?"
>"That'd have been convenient." says Pillet.
>"I don't think I could be stuffed in the keyhole, anyway. What gave you that idea anyway?"
>>
No. 921807 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043294493.png - (96.48KB , 800x800 , 198.png )
921807

"Well, your name is like 'little sun', and if the fog goes away, we could see the sun."
>"Oh, you're right!" Soletta says.
>"Never thought of that."
"And Pillet, you really took a liking to Soletta!"
>"She's cute."
>"Thanks!"
"Even so, I mean, just going right along with that? I mean, it seems a little weird."
>"Eh." says Pillet. "You know what they say about keeping enemies closer than friends."
>"... huh?" Soletta looks taken aback.
>"Come on, it's pretty fuckin' obvious you're a spy. I'd bet from Phantom."
>"I'm really not!"
>>
No. 921808 ID: 86eb65

We should probably "torture" her to get the truth out of her. Possibly with lots of tickling.
>>
No. 921809 ID: 2202fb

>>921807
meh, who cares
>>
No. 921810 ID: b1b4f3

>>921807
Ask to see her underground garden next then.
>>
No. 921816 ID: bd187c

>>921810
~~~~~
But that would be neat for when things wind down. That's for later though. Learn about her a bit more.
>>
No. 921825 ID: 91ee5f

>>921806
>"You can go flaccid at will?"
Damn, she got you good!

>>921807
>Soletta is a spy?
>"I'm really not!"
“Ok, that’s good enough for me.”
>>
No. 921828 ID: ac10e5

Now that phantom's been de-powered, who cares? All her posturing about how this world is better are nullified by the simple fact that people can be born but can't die or leave. It's mathematically unsustainable. Even if it's not now, <i>eventually</i> you'll need that key. And besides, maybe turning the key and getting the fog gone will give some insight into how it works and figure out a way to do the whole immortality thing with a bigger space to romp.

Pillet's been back for like, a couple hours. Spy or not, both sides could probably use some chill.
>>
No. 921829 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043695212.png - (195.55KB , 1000x800 , 199.png )
921829

I swim over and start tickling Soletta's ribs.

"So who are you?"

Soletta thrashes around to no effect!

>"Ahhhh! I'm really just Soletta, you can see my underground garden anytime!"
>"I think he already probed it." says Pillet.
"I mean the - I wasn't even trying to be lewd that time!"
>"Ahahah stooop, I'll tell you anything!"
"Are you Phantom's spy?"
>"Noooooo!"
>"Liar!" says Pillet.
"I don't actually care, but are you suuure?"
>"Haha you don't really care? She's still lying."
>"I'm nooot!" Soletta whips her head back and forth to shake it. "I'm just a lucky fangirlll!"
>>
No. 921830 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043696245.png - (147.31KB , 1000x800 , 200.png )
921830

I drift back away, and she gasps for breath.

"Well that's good enough for me. It'd be nice if both sides could chill a little bit."
>"Like you have any chill." says Pillet.
"I'm working on it! You don't have any chill either."
>"And Phantom has the least chill of all!"
"Then we should all work on it!"
>"Want to tell Phantom to chill out, then?"
>>
No. 921831 ID: e1e1ef

Yeah, give that cutie Phantom a visit. Bring her a bikini and trenchcoat too, as a peace offering.
>>
No. 921832 ID: 8d23f0

>>921830
your right we should suduce phantom! declare this with you dick in Pillets face.
>>
No. 921833 ID: 86eb65

Maybe later.

I want to go see this secret garden deep in the bowels of the earth.
>>
No. 921834 ID: 3ed3c3

Honestly, Phantom doesn't seem to realize the full implications of all this immortality business. Nobody does.
I mean, where does anyone see themselves in five years?
Or 500?
5000?
This city is going to keep getting more and more crowded, and supplies are going to become more and more scarce.
This entire setup is completely unsustainable.
It has to stop.
>>
No. 921835 ID: 834378

Sure. Invite her over.
>>
No. 921836 ID: 91ee5f

>>921830
“What, like a threesome? No thanks, 2 sexy ladies is enough for me!”
>>
No. 921837 ID: 465a14

>>921836
You didn't think this line through.
>>
No. 921838 ID: bd187c

>>921830
Philosophy after today. Phantom or not, Soletta can stick around as long as she doesn't mess with getting the key. Right, Sol?
>>
No. 921839 ID: 2735ca

I mean, the ideological differences don't seem irreconcilable. There had to be a way this whole situation was created in the first place, right? Which means it has to be possible to do it again. So you just turn off the thing, people who want to leave can leave and people who want to stay can stay, and then you turn it back on. Turn it off and on every like, 50 years or so, so if anyone who's outside wants to come in, they can. That seems reasonable, right?
>>
No. 921840 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043867375.png - (165.64KB , 800x800 , 201.png )
921840

"Yeah! I want to parley with her about this anyway at some point. Uh, do you know where she is?"
>"Oh, no idea. Hey, Soletta."
>"Y-yes? I don't know wher - "

Pillet snags Soletta's ear and lifts up and is that a chip?

"Hey. Phantom!" Pillet yells into it. "Chill out and come over here!"
>>
No. 921841 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043868156.png - (124.45KB , 800x800 , 202.png )
921841

Soletta backs away.

>"Okay, yes, I'm a spy. You two really don't care?"
"Do you honestly have a garden?"
>"Yes."
"Then no I don't care you're a spy. I want to see that."
>"And I care just enough to remember." says Pillet.
>"Pillet, at the risk of looking a gifthorse in the mouth, why did you let me hang out...?"
>"I was ready to knock you off that roof." said Pillet. "But then you said you knew where the chocolate factory was. I am a whore for chocolate."
"I can't talk shit, there."
>"It is a good ice breaker." says Soletta. "Buuut, after I showed you the chocolate, you kept me around?"
>"Yep. You're cool enough, but also at first I did it because it was funny."
>"Funny?"
>"'cause I know Phantom, and she wouldn't delegate eavesdropping to her minions. In other words..."
>>
No. 921842 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155043869761.png - (93.22KB , 800x800 , 203.png )
921842

>"Phantom's heard everything."
>>
No. 921843 ID: 465a14

Yeah, that's about as expected. Time to collect the entrance fee for the show you've been putting on.
>>
No. 921844 ID: 86eb65

So can we lewd Phantom up now? That is what I am hearing.

But yeah lets have a nice polite chat with Phantom if she is interested.
>>
No. 921845 ID: 8d23f0

>>921842
"come fuck Phantom we are on a roll and its boring to just listen."
>>
No. 921846 ID: 0c3c2c

>>921842
Phantom is a prude. Let's go barge into their headquarters and sit on them.
>>
No. 921847 ID: bd187c

Sorry for the earful, Phantom. We'll be free to be professional about this on day we're not relaxing. Also you're pretty cute yourself.
>>
No. 921848 ID: 017879

So she even had audio to that drone video. Wow that's kind of perverted, considering what you guys got up to. Unless she comes over to refute it, I'm just going to assume she's been having fun by herself on the other end of that bug!
>>
No. 921849 ID: fd2d31

Time to seduce and/or overpower phantom
>>
No. 921850 ID: afdebc

>>921842
Lean over and wisher in Soletta's ear that Phantom is totally invited to join in on... whatever this lewd thing is. Get over here, cute mask boy.
>>
No. 921852 ID: c1212a

Whisper into Soletta's ear, and in so doing, Phantom's ear as well.
>>
No. 921855 ID: 834378

Tell Phantom that if she comes over here right now, that you're open for negotiations. And if she doesn't, you'll destroy everything and there won't be another chance~~
>>
No. 921857 ID: 891b91

Oh Phantom, you voyeur, you! You should ask her how many times she touched herself during this debacle. Four? Five?

...Not that we know whether Soletta can actually receive messages from Phantom, but the important thing is that we give her a good scuzzing over this.
>>
No. 921858 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm, something occurs to me... people eat to power up, but you can also steal someone's energy by killing them. Does the overall power level of the city ever go down? Will the top tier fighters just keep getting stronger forever, until any battle between them levels the city just from how much energy is thrown around?
>>
No. 921867 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155044293233.png - (114.75KB , 800x800 , 204.png )
921867

"She's a voyeur, then! Probably touching herself over there."
>"She says 'no', except very loudly. Please don't shout so loud Phantom, you're right in my ear." says Soletta.
"Was she the one with the drone, then?"
>"... nope. That was someone else. She says she's willing to come by, but she says, absolutely no funny business."
"No jokes?"
>"I think she means any lewding."

>Does the overall power level of the city go down?
Yeah, when someone dies without being killed, their lost power goes back into the fog. So, it goes down bigtime if a top tier fighter dies, but since that doesn't happen often, it usually goes up for a long time. Maybe if creeps up for too long, a battle would level the whole town.

Pillet snrks.

>"I knew Phantom was a prude."
>"Oh, uh, she's yelling that she's not a prude, she just isn't a slut, either, and doesn't have sex with anyone she just met - wait, Phantom, are you calling me a slut? No, no, it wasn't because it was my job, I actually wanted it... okay, I understand, you don't need to apologize, I like you too! Okay, Delli is it fine if she meets us here, or do you want to meet in a different spot?"
>>
No. 921870 ID: 465a14

>>921867
"Wow, she's asking us out already? Sure, let her pick the restaurant."
>>
No. 921871 ID: 86eb65

We already got this place and its got all the nice stuff so why not here. Unless Phantom has some fancy lair she likes to hang out in.
>>
No. 921872 ID: 10c408

"Sorry Phantom, but this is an hour long segment of the pool party and chill show on lewd central."

We'll get back to you when that's over with."
>>
No. 921879 ID: 8d23f0

>>921867
too lewd for phantom tell her until she ready to go down on chocolate town this meeting is on hold.
>>
No. 921881 ID: 834378

>I like you
So Phantom's into girls huh? Ask her when she said "no lewding", did she also mean no girl-on-girl action? We're fine with just watching, if she's into that.

As far as the place goes, does this town have a ferris wheel? Or a theme park?
>>
No. 921882 ID: afdebc

>>"I think she means any lewding."
I promise not to lewd anyone against their will. I make no promises that Pillet won't.

>Okay, Delli is it fine if she meets us here, or do you want to meet in a different spot?
Yeah, she can come by the pool. She doesn't even need to bring a bikini, even though we all did.
>>
No. 921885 ID: 2202fb

Agree to no lewding and have phantom come to you. Tell her to remember her mask.

While you are doing that, motion to Soletta and Pillet that this no lewding thing is complete bs and just to get phantom to show up.

When she shows up, grab her, strip her, and tie her down to a table and then just leave her there and keep enjoying yourselves. You guys aren't rapists yet.
>>
No. 921886 ID: b1b4f3

How about we go visit the underground garden with Phantom?
>>
No. 921895 ID: 91ee5f

>>921867
>okay, I understand, you don't need to apologize, I like you too!
So does that mean that Soletta and Phantom are dating or are they just “friends with benefits”?

>Okay, Delli is it fine if she meets us here, or do you want to meet in a different spot?
Tell her that she can come over, but she has to bring a swimsuit! Otherwise she can’t enjoy the hot tub!
>>
No. 921899 ID: c1212a

Phantom we just got in the pool. Bring a suit and leave your phone. I promise I will not lewd you *wink at Pillet*.
>>
No. 921902 ID: bcc41d

Feel a little disappointed that the truth is Sol's an agent of the gangs, but grin and bear it. Leave the mind games to more devious people and just enjoy a good thing for what it is.

>Where to meet?
Tell her she can come to the pool party or she can meet you at Soletta's farm after you're done, since you kinda want to go visit the place now.

>funny business
Suggest that if she thinks all this 'funny business' is awkward - and yeah no shit - it's her own dang fault. She could have contacted you to continue that conversation from a month ago, but instead she sent a sexy spy to flirt you up. She pretty much set the tone herself.

No hard feeling to Soletta, though. A+ chocolate-feeding game, got you hook line and sinker. Would get a little infatuated and have sex in Phantom's ears again.

>questions
While you wait for Phantom, ask Pillet how she knows Phantom that well. Also, ask Soletta a couple of questions to get to know her better. Like, about how she got into the spy bizz or what she ACTUALLY thinks about dispersing the fog. Also, she seems like pretty tough customer, given that most other people run away from you on sight!
>>
No. 921911 ID: e7848c

Well that was adorably awkward.
>>
No. 921914 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155044890370.png - (106.21KB , 800x800 , 205.png )
921914

"Fine, fine. I promise I won't lewd her up if she doesn't want that. I won't promise I won't get up to funny business with others though. She's the one who sent a sexy spy after me! I thought I had a legitimate fangirl! And she's got to bring a swimsuit, because unless she wants it to be elsewhere, we haven't been here for long!"
>"Here's fine. And don't hope for much from my garden when we do visit. It's really just a little plot with a sunlamp."
"I'll be the judge of that. So uh Phantom said she liked you?"
>"Yes. We don't speak as often as we'd like, but we're friends."

...

>"Platonic friends."
"Oh. I thought she might've liked other girls."
>"I really don't know about that! Oh, Phantom says she can still hear us. She's going to bring an escort, there's a power struggle and she's still a big target."
"That's fine."
>"Oh, and Delli? You do have a fangirl. The meeting wasn't legitimate, but I wasn't acting at all after that. I really did have fun, so I'm a fangirl now."
"Oh. Uh, good! I guess you are kind of tough for approaching me anyway."
>"Nah. I'm glad I did, but Phantom gives us death insurance."
"What do you think about dispersing the fog anyway?"
>"I honestly don't know. I hope we can learn more about it before we do anything irreversable, so please talk well with Phantom."
>"Speaking of which, Pillet, how do you know Phantom so well?"
>"You know what they say about knowing your enemy, and we've been enemies for a long time."
>>
No. 921915 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155044891194.png - (123.12KB , 800x800 , 206.png )
921915

Pillet goes out in advance to warn her rebels about the escort, while I ask Soletta about how she got in the spy business. She tells me that the gangs made her pay protection, and she was able to trick them into thinking their own gang owned the store. Eventually she was found out and the place was destroyed and a bounty was put on her head, but she got away with a lot of money. Phantom then hunted her down and offered her entry into her own gang, since that was a pretty ballsy move.

Pillet comes back, then Phantom arrives.
>>
No. 921916 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155044891809.png - (126.25KB , 800x800 , 207.png )
921916

She looks like she's being cautious as she takes off her coat and steps in the spa.

>"Hi."
>>
No. 921918 ID: afdebc

>She's going to bring an escort
I mean escorts don't mean much to Deli if a fight happens, he still has all the firepower. Go ahead.

>>921916
Nod. "Sup."

She's probably got something to say, just chill until she works up the nerve to say it.
>>
No. 921920 ID: c1212a

Don't worry, we don't bite. Even if you're in to that I promised I wouldn't. Beer? Chocolate?
>>
No. 921923 ID: 91ee5f

>>921916
“Yo.”

And if she still looks tense after a few moments, tell her, “Wow, Pillet was right, you do have the least chill of all. Just chill out already.”
>>
No. 921924 ID: e7848c

Sorry about the last meeting. Hopefully these are better circumstances? If a little unorthodox for you.
>>
No. 921925 ID: ac10e5

Maybe you should just sidelong things right away. Like, "Look, you've probably got a lot to say and talk about, but could we just relax instead of this high stakes diplomacy fight for a while first"

She is way too comfortable with the high stakes discussion manipulation wars. Knock her off balance by forcing some low-stakes (mostly non-lewd) hangouts instead. Also Soletta's got a good opinion about this, honestly. More information before the fog stuff.
>>
No. 921926 ID: 2735ca

"Hey. So, how've things been going with you? Since you know all about me by now."
>>
No. 921927 ID: 017879

>>921916
I feel more kinship with her than the other two. She's short and awkward and seems kind of like a wimp, kind of like you. Only difference is she's smart and driven and presumably charismatic in her element.

Uh. Not to start things off on the wrong foot or anything, but it was kind of callous how she expected Soletta to put out "for her job" while dumping on casual sex. As a leader, I mean. Pillet wouldn't ask her subordinates to do anything she wouldn't be willing to, you know?
>>
No. 921933 ID: 86eb65

Offer her some chocolates and a drink.
>>
No. 921934 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045257407.png - (77.80KB , 800x800 , 208.png )
921934

"Sup."

She looks like she's got something to say.

I'll wait.


Could cut the tension with a knife, here.



Pillet was right. No chill at all.




She kind of looks like me. I mean, not a goat, not a guy, but kind of small, and got a lot of power at least at one point.




>Only difference is she's smart and driven and charismatic
Now I'm just beating myself up.





"So uh, were you going to say anything?"
>"You brought me here. Don't you have something to say?"
"Did you just expect Soletta to put out for her job?"
>"Of course not! I appreciate when my workers go above on beyond, but I told her she didn't have to do that!"
>"I wanted it, Delli." Soletta adds.
"Sorry."

>Only difference is she's smart and driven and charismatic
It turns out I beat myself up with the truth.

>"Go ahead and try to convince me to help lift the fog."
"Why?"
>"Why else did you bring me here?"
"To chill out. Clearly we could all use the practice. Except Soletta. She's a fuckin' master at it."
>"You seriously think I believe you brought me out here, just to... 'chill'?"
>>
No. 921935 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045259649.png - (93.51KB , 800x800 , 209.png )
921935

"I mean"

"yeah"

"Want a beer?"
>"No."
"Chocolate?"
>"... please."
>>
No. 921936 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045262455.png - (103.11KB , 800x800 , 210.png )
921936

I've never seen anyone eat chocolate in such an unchill manner before.

>"Thanks."
>>
No. 921938 ID: afdebc

>"Go ahead and try to convince me to help lift the fog."
I kind of figured you'd try and convince me not to. Since you guys need to convince me more than I need to convince you, what with the unfair power imbalance.
>>
No. 921939 ID: 017879

>>921936
Honestly we're just trying to relax while Pillet still has patience to not bully us into doing scary important things. Or still thinks things are funny enough. Trying not to think about the fog cause, uh, nobody wants to think about the fog. The fog kind of sucks, even if you like it, since other people don't and you can't just take that for granted, right?
>>
No. 921940 ID: b1b4f3

>>921938
I think right now the unbalance is manpower. Raw power won't help find the key, not very much anyway. They just need to find it first and hold onto it, keeping its location secret. They want to draw this out as long as possible, and are in a position to do exactly that.
Not unless Delli starts killing literally everyone he can find to reduce the numbers of the opposition. Then he'll have to wait a month before using the keys, naturally. Can't imagine lifting the fog will bring back everyone currently in it.
>>
No. 921941 ID: 58ccd4

close your eyes and chuckle.
"see how easy it is?"
"just close your eyes and lay back with a beer"
(also what day is it? like Monday?)
>>
No. 921945 ID: 891b91

saging because this is my third attempt at posting this without grammatical errors lmao

"Okay, so while we're trying to chill, why don't we figure out exactly where we stand on this issue. Seems to me that we just have different priorities: you don't want anyone to die unwillingly right? And I don't want anyone to be trapped here against their will. Well, let's just say, hypothetically speaking, that we manage to find a way to lift the fog without killing anyone in the process. Or maybe a way to let some people leave this city, even if it kills them permanently, so that nobody is trapped here against their will. Would you be on board with that? Never mind if it's possible or not."
>>
No. 921947 ID: c1212a

"sure."

Maintain your dedication to chill; instead of asking about whos' court the ball is in with the key business, ask her about her own hobbies.
>>
No. 921949 ID: bcc41d

"I'm curious now... how would you usually relax?"
>>
No. 921950 ID: 2202fb

Have Pillet or Soletta lewd her. Alternatively, just strip and act casual. Something needs to lower this tension and the best way to do that is to add more.
>>
No. 921952 ID: 91ee5f

>>921936
Ask why she’s spending Valentines Day spying on you instead of hanging with someone she loves? Unless that someone is Soletta. Then the question becomes why’d you take so long to hang out with her?
>>
No. 921953 ID: 0da36c

So like, is “phantom” your real name?
Seriously tho, the main reason we brought you here was to chill and hang out and you are doing a godawful job of it. What’s got you so tense? Besides the walking nuke and bitter rival you’re sharing a hot tub with.
>>
No. 921955 ID: 10c408

>>921940
It's not exactly manpower. It's influence. Phantom and the other gang leaders probably still have a lot of sway over things that are happening even though they've been depowered, and Delli just doesn't.

"So. Since you won't chill out I'm just gonna say it. If you intend to do everything you can so that everyone in this obnoxious bubble prison stays locked up, forever, then I'm going to have to oppose you in whatever non-physical means I think up."
>>
No. 921957 ID: 91ee5f

>>921952
Also, tell her that you just invited her over to relax and chill. Any convincing to get rid of the fog is going to be coming from your girlfriend, Pillet.
>>
No. 921959 ID: e7848c

Offer her a box to pick at, at her leisure. She really doesn't need to be so tense right now. You're just talking.
>>
No. 921961 ID: 2735ca

You aren't really the kind of person who pays much attention to the city at large, but she clearly is. So, how's the city been doing? You'd like think things have been more peaceful with a doof like you having all the power instead of someone more strongly motivated, but you wouldn't bet on it. You'd feel nice if people felt more relaxed than they did with a tense balance of powers thing going on, though?

Anyway if you're going to talk about the key/fog topic (you should just chill for a while, instead, tell her there's no hard feelings over the spy thing? Well, there probably are some hard feelings, but like, you want to get over them and that's why you called her to chill), bring up the idea in >>921839
>>
No. 921962 ID: 86eb65

Is eternal life worth living if you don't live it a little?
>>
No. 921965 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045979633.png - (151.00KB , 800x800 , 211.png )
921965

>Also what day is it?
Thursday.

I take another beer.

"I thought you'd try to convince me to not drop the fog."
>"If 'please don't kill everyone' doesn't convince you, I don't know what will."
"What if there was a way to just temporarily lift the fog to let people who want to leave, leave?"
>"Then I'd have no problems."
"So we need to find that, then?"
>"Then I'd help. But you two just wanted to go right to breaking the fog, and we don't know how to do that temporarily."
"Pillet?"
>"I'll spend a thousand years if I have to. We need the keys to investigate the chamber anyway."
>"I don't want Pillet to have access to the keys. And I don't trust you, Delli."
"Why not?"
>"Pillet has you wrapped around her finger. Why do you let her bully you?"
"She's never kept me around her against my own will, and now she couldn't even if she wanted to."
>"Hrmm... whatever. We'll talk about how to investigate when we have the keys."
>"You want to get it first so you have a bargaining chip, huh?" asks Pillet.
>"... Yes."

Pillet hands her a beer.
>>
No. 921966 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045980391.png - (106.03KB , 800x800 , 212.png )
921966

>"I said I didn't want one."
>"Because you're afraid of saying something stupid. I know you like beer." Pillet says.
>"So what if I don't want to say anything stupid?"
>"Stupid is relative. You can't say anything stupid when Delli's around to open his mouth."
"Hey."
>"I'm right and you know it."

Phantom takes the beer.

"... so if that's all we're going to talk about for now, then relax, damn!"
>"Don't shout at me to relax!"
"Uh, right. How do you normally relax?"
>"At the right time and place. I don't care if this is Splice's place, but I haven't even come back for a day, and my gang's been hard at work keeping the pieces together. Now they're hard at work digging for a key. And I'm just... sipping beer with a walking bomb and my rival."
>"And me." says Soletta.
>"You're a boon to my mood, you don't count."
>>
No. 921967 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155045982373.png - (105.06KB , 800x800 , 213.png )
921967

I put a box of chocolate by Phantom for her to pick at.

"Hey Pillet, want to lewd phantom?"
>"I'm leaving." Phantom says.
"Waitwaitwaitwait I'm joking!"
>"I don't like Pillet, Delli. Not one bit."
"Fine, fine! Okay, let me ask something else. Is Phantom your real name?"
>"It is now. It didn't used to be. I think it was Lisa or Lucy or something like that. Phantom is what my enemies called me. They're no longer relevant, but their name stuck."
"So how's the city been doing?"
>"I've not been alive for a day in the last month. The fact that you're asking me..."
"Everyone runs or acts weird when I'm around."
>".... People are more on edge, now. Most can't imagine dying. Actual, permanent dying, I mean. Maybe Pillet will get what she wants just by threatening to remove the fog."
>"That'll work for like a week." says Pillet. "Then they'll get used to the threat, and go back to stagnate lifestyles that barely count as life."
>"So what if it's barely life? Even if it's a little, if it's eternal... a small number multiplied by infinite is still infinite."
"Whoa whoa whoa. I want to stop the heavy talk, actually. Phantom, you'd rather be working with your gang? On Valentine's Day?"
>"Yes. I don't have anyone special like that."
>>
No. 921970 ID: 58ccd4

>"Yes. I don't have anyone special like that."
well today is her lucky day! Give her something that will be appropriate on valentines day.
>>
No. 921975 ID: afdebc

>Why do you let her bully you?
Cause you like her, obviously. She bullies you less than the gangs, anyways.

>"So how's the city been doing?"
>"I've not been alive for a day in the last month.
Maybe you should ask Soletta, since she probably hasn't been dead all month.

>Phantom, you'd rather be working with your gang? On Valentine's Day?"
>>"Yes. I don't have anyone special like that."
This seems endemic of the whole "life under the haze ain't very great" problem.
>>
No. 921976 ID: b1b4f3

>>921967
Hmm. Hmmmm... I wonder if Delli can use his threat of blowing shit up to get people to actually do things. Like, implement city-wide holidays or... I don't know. The point is can't we just FORCE people to live more eventful lives? Even if it's not dying, people don't like getting put into the fog for a month.

Also offer to help Phantom find someone.
>>
No. 921977 ID: 017879

>>921967
Special is relative. Valentine's can be about finding someone special to spend the day with! Even for just the day. Soletta was a total surprise, but she's been fun to hang with, even without the lewd stuff.

So. Since Phantom basically sent us a Valentine, what if we return the favor and be Phantom's valentine for the day? We can relax how she wants to and she can have a key so she can actually relax oh god Pillet please don't hurt us
>>
No. 921981 ID: 91ee5f

>>921967
>a small number multiplied by infinite is still infinite.
In case you haven’t noticed, food supplies aren’t infinite. Even if I never got this power, eventually we’d be running out of food to feed everyone and then things would be even worse then they are now.

That doesn’t sound like a good thing if you ask me.

>I don't have anyone special like that.
Alone on Valentines? That doesn’t sound right. You should try to be more open and maybe you’ll find someone special.

>>921977
>she can have a key so she can actually relax
No giving away keys already in our possession!
>>
No. 921985 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155046381667.png - (130.89KB , 1000x800 , 214.png )
921985

"Want to find someone?"
>"What am I going to do, go to some club and just find some guy?" Phantom asks.
"Why not?"
>"I don't like clubs."
"There's other places!"
>"I don't like going to 'places' just to meet someone."
>"Hey, you came here to meet Delli." says Pillet.
>"Not for that!"
"It could be for that if you wanted. Just, you know, chill with someone else for a day. Pretty sure being someone's valentine isn't like wedding vows. Is it? Not anymore it's not, that's my first decree."
>"Are you..." Phantom blinks at me. "Are you asking me out?"
"I'm uh... I'm... not not asking you out?"
>"You've destroyed so much of mine."
"I'm not trying to make you suffer over it!"
>"That's an obvious side effect. Besides, you're with Pillet!"

Pillet faces me.

>"Hey Delli."
"Yeahhh?"
>"I'm breaking up with you."
"Uh"
>"Let's go out again starting tomorrow."

... so she was my girlfriend!

>"Come on Soletta, let's leave these two alone!"
>>
No. 921987 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155046382848.png - (114.85KB , 1200x800 , 215.png )
921987

They rush out of the room still dripping, leaving Phantom and me just... here.
>>
No. 921988 ID: 86eb65

So whats your favorite book?
>>
No. 921989 ID: afdebc

>>921987
"...Sup?"
>>
No. 921990 ID: 10c408

>>921976
Successful tyranny takes effort, personality and manpower. We severely lack all three and getting them means we'd be absolutely no better than the gang leaders we trashed last month.
>>
No. 921992 ID: b1b4f3

>>921987
Well. You're both reasonable people so set aside your ideological differences for a while. Ask if she's got any hobbies.
>>
No. 921993 ID: c1212a

'scuse me i'm just feeling a little heartbroken
>>
No. 921994 ID: 465a14

>>921987
touch fluffy ear
>>
No. 921995 ID: e7848c

Take a deep breath and tell her to process situation. One day out of eternity is not going to be an issue, right?. So why not just have some fun. For one day.
>>
No. 921996 ID: 58ccd4

>>921987
"well since we got a whole day to ourselves... what do u want to do?"
>>
No. 921997 ID: cf20c5

What does she like to do for fun on her spare bathtime?
>>
No. 921998 ID: bad12e

>>921987

Could like, just be friends.
>>
No. 921999 ID: 8d23f0

>>921987
your ears are pretty great.
>>
No. 922000 ID: 017879

>>921987
Uh. So no pressure, but will she be our valentine? She's cute and seems like a good person. Which... that's not low standards is it? Not that it takes low standards to like Phantom! Uh. Yeah.
>>
No. 922001 ID: 58ccd4

>>922000
i like this one
>>
No. 922003 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155046545598.png - (100.83KB , 800x800 , 216.png )
922003

"Sup?"
>"Hi."
"What's your favorite book?"
>"Dynastic Towers, by Van Quela."
"I've heard about that one."
>"Have you read it?"
"Nope."
>"Oh."

>"You should."
"Isn't that a textbook?"
>"No. It's a retelling of town history."
"Cool. So what're your hobbies?"
>"I like to sing.

>"Yours?"
"I used to spar vending machines. I need a new hobby."
>"You look like someone who would enjoy fishing."
"Aren't the only good fishing spots owned by - oh, haha, nevermind. Hey this is gonna come off as weird, but..."
>"Not as weird as this entire time has been."
"Can I touch your ear."
>"I stand corrected. I don't know. This is weird."
"You don't have to. But hey, then you can say you had a good Valentine's Day, uh, maybe? Could just be friends, I dunno."
>"Am I supposed to act like we're not rivals? That you weren't complicit in turning over all the work I've done across the years?"
>>
No. 922004 ID: 465a14

"If you agree to be my valentine we have an excuse to eat lots of chocolate."
>>
No. 922005 ID: b1b4f3

People didn't like being bossed around by gangs anyway. If she wants to be in charge of things again she can get voted into office. It's a democracy now.
>>
No. 922006 ID: 58ccd4

"who said we had to hate each other? we could just me frenemies."
Also try the swishing eye thing to see her reaction.
>>
No. 922009 ID: afdebc

>"Am I supposed to act like we're not rivals? That you weren't complicit in turning over all the work I've done across the years?"
Hey, it's not like that's one way. I'm acting like you didn't try your hardest to kill me, and I didn't have to put up with all the gang stuff over me.
>>
No. 922010 ID: 8d23f0

>>922003
rival doesn't mean enemy just someone you compete with, like yeah we are working towards opposite goals right now doesn't mean we can't eat chocolate and get drunk and do stupid stuff.
>>
No. 922011 ID: 86eb65

I was a innocent bystander who got hit with a big ball of energy. Then everyone panicked and sent hitman after me and then killed my girlfriend.

I just fought back and managed to win.

So no we are not rivals. I was not fighting with you before I got this power and I don't plan on doing it unless you want to start the fight again.

Just cause I like Pillet does not mean we are joined at the hip. I want to give people a choice and would like to see if that option even exists. That locked room could have nothing to do with the haze and the only thing keeping us from it is our fear of each other.
>>
No. 922013 ID: 017879

>>922003
"Look, I had like... an hour to think about ever making a difference while everyone tried to kill me, so I'm pretty meh on the rival stuff."
>>
No. 922014 ID: e7848c

You can disagree with someone and still like them as a person.
>>
No. 922015 ID: 3cc68c

Yeah we are not Rivals. All that mess happened over a single crazy day and I am still trying to figure how it all worked out.

I got the power and then waited around for a month so everyone could come back to life and here we are. I don't want to be rivals with anyone and am perfectly willing to listen to any thoughts you have.

But its valentines and I am not going to talk about work until tomorrow. So how did you manage to become the leader of a big gang? That is way more work than I would be willing to put up with.
>>
No. 922016 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155046757033.png - (54.68KB , 800x800 , 217.png )
922016

"Am I even I rival? All I did was fight back, then my girlfriend got killed and I kept fighting back."
>"You don't have to intentionally become a rival to be one."
"And a rival doesn't mean I have to be an enemy! I'm looking past how all the gangs tried to kill me, so..."

I dip my head to see if she notices my eyes go horizontal, then I remember she's buddies with 90 degree flipping goat, so this is probably way less impressive.

She dips her head forward back at me.

>"Okay. Touch it."
"Really?"
>"You're right, we did try to kill you before talking. It backfired. Besides, you could touch it if you really wanted to. The fact you're asking... it makes me more okay with it."
>>
No. 922017 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155046757721.png - (129.41KB , 1000x800 , 218.png )
922017

I touch fluffy ear. I don't even know if there's an ear under this, it's like one hundred percent condensed fluff.

"Frenemies, maybe?"
>"We don't need to label our relationship. We barely know each other. If we're going to even try to be diplomatic with each other in the future, then today... will it be enough to just spend today just getting to know each other better?"
>>
No. 922018 ID: 86eb65

Sounds like a plan.

So how did you get started as a gang leader anyway? Or at least how did you keep going if you don't remember that far back.
>>
No. 922019 ID: 8d23f0

>>922017
thats cool. Your ear is amazing by the way
>>
No. 922020 ID: 017879

>>922017
The way she phrased that still sounds like you're forcing her. Makes me feel kinda guilty.

Also, I'm not sure Phantom really gets what's going on with Pillet. Like, Pillet kept saying "keep your enemies close" right? She definitely likes Delli, but that doesn't mean he's not a potential enemy. Pillet is a true believer, and let's face it Delli kinda isn't. Phantom either missed that or she's acting like she did really well.

Also also, Delli how's your speedo situation? You were messing around with Pillet, then putting your hands all over Soletta, and now you're touching fluffy ears.
>>
No. 922021 ID: 58ccd4

>>922017
"sounds fine by me. Now should we continue our talk in the tub? or go somewhere?"
>>
No. 922028 ID: c1212a

Touch her cheek, see if it's pure fluff like the rest of her.
>>
No. 922030 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155047044316.png - (64.42KB , 800x800 , 219.png )
922030

>How's speedo?
It's there and intact and snug. The mood's not great and the jets don't let me see anything below the water, so I'm thinking it's going to stay that way..

"That's a plan to me. Your ear's great by the way."
>"Thank you."
"Uh... I asked, but is it really okay? I just realized it sounds like I might be forcing it. I mean if a gang lord a month ago asked to rub someone's ear, the person's gonna say yes whether they want ear rubs or not. 'Cause of what'll happen if they say no."
>"This isn't like that, and I don't think you're like that. This is fine. Keep going."
"Can you tell me how you became a gang leader? Or how you stayed that way?"
>"It's a very long story, because it took me a very long time."
"I have all day."
>"Okay."
>>
No. 922031 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155047046284.png - (45.15KB , 800x800 , 220.png )
922031

It really is a long story, but it's pretty interesting. Then she pries about my own life.

Pretty soon we're comparing lives spent basically at polar opposites, from the bottom of the barrel to the top, versus how it was years ago.

I can think of a lot worse days than this one. Come to think of it, I don't recall any better days.

"So is the rest of you as fluffy as your ear? Like your cheek?"
>"No, I don't think it is. If things get better between us, maybe you can tell me if it is. It's getting late. I'd better go home."
>>
No. 922032 ID: 86eb65

Do you want a escort for safety?

I had a good time tonight. Want to do this again sometime?
>>
No. 922033 ID: 91ee5f

>>922031
>It's getting late. I'd better go home.
Want me to fly you home? Your escort will have to follow us on the ground, since I don’t think I can carry all of them.
>>
No. 922034 ID: 91ee5f

>>922033
Also let her take a box of chocolates home with her.
>>
No. 922035 ID: 017879

>>922031
Does she want to get, like, flown? It's probably a bummer to not be able to do things like fly after so long.
>>
No. 922036 ID: 8d23f0

>>922031
alright see you later then. I should go hunt down my Ex before Shelott gets thrown off a building in a chocolate heist
>>
No. 922037 ID: 58ccd4

>>922031
"ill take you home if you like...mp hard feelings if not though"
>>
No. 922038 ID: 5fc3a0
File 155047127107.png - (78.35KB , 800x800 , 221.png )
922038

"Want a box of chocolates and for me to fly you home?"
>"Please and please, that would be safest. My escort can get back on their own."
"Want to do this again, sometime?"
>"Next time should be business. After that, if we can repeat something like tonight, then I'd like to. Happy Valentine's day, Delli."
"Happy Valentine's day."
>>
No. 922039 ID: 58ccd4

>>922038
:)
>>
No. 922041 ID: 891b91

>>922038
Wow, what a sweet, heartwarming ending. Well done.
>>
No. 922042 ID: 891b91

>>922041
(Not sarcasm, by the way -- I really like how you wrapped it up.)
>>
No. 922044 ID: 91ee5f

>>922038
>End
Good, we managed to go a whole day without killing anyone. I’d call that a win! And I’m glad Phantom is at least willing to be open for future meetings.

Now all that’s left is for Delli to get back together with Pillet tomorrow so he can be her boyfriend again! But that’s an adventure for a different thread.
>>
No. 922066 ID: fd2d31

>>921970
Like what? a romantic dinner followed by a comfy dinner at a swanky restaurant, with a hot dicking as the cherry on top?
>>
No. 922076 ID: 10c408

>>922066
You forgot to include a movie as part of the package deal.
>>
No. 922081 ID: fd2d31

>>922076
The first dinner was supposed to be the movie, but typing fart happened.
>>
No. 922422 ID: 389146

>>922038
Bravo. A good ending to a genuinely enjoyable thread.


Delete post []
Password