[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 927014)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40309 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155339186271.png - (3.68KB , 650x450 , aw0001.png )
927014 No. 927014 ID: 5077c3

You wake up in a void, floating. You don't have anything, nor do you remember anything. You'd say you have amnesia, but that would imply that there's a world out there.

You do remember your name, though. It's VELL.

And you don't know what to do.
Expand all images
>>
No. 927016 ID: e51896

Sit there for a bit.
>>
No. 927018 ID: b1b4f3

Clap your hands.
>>
No. 927020 ID: 5077c3
File 155339240756.png - (6.36KB , 650x450 , aw0002.png )
927020

>>927016
You sit there for a while. You get an ACHIEVEMENT.
>>
No. 927021 ID: 5077c3
File 155339241155.png - (3.81KB , 650x450 , aw0003.png )
927021

>>927018
You clap your hands. It makes a nice sound, even if it is pretty odd.
>>
No. 927023 ID: 2202fb

>>927021
Determine gender!

(idc if we present male or female, but we must be a herm so we get both achievements.)
>>
No. 927024 ID: 7f3fc1

Now just what are these quartz things?
>>
No. 927027 ID: 5077c3
File 155339278541.png - (4.69KB , 650x450 , aw0004.png )
927027

>>927023
You check.

...you don't have any parts in the slightest, aside from some arms, legs, and a head.
>>
No. 927028 ID: 5077c3
File 155339285299.png - (4.74KB , 650x450 , aw0005.png )
927028

>>927024
You don't have any idea, either!
>>
No. 927030 ID: 5077c3

>>927028
(ah heck i forgot to add the rip. pretend it's there.)
>>
No. 927035 ID: 2202fb

>>927030
Well then, lets go take a gander at that there rip!
>>
No. 927036 ID: 5077c3
File 155339390750.png - (5.02KB , 650x450 , aw0006.png )
927036

>>927035
You peek around, and...

oh hey! It's an INVENTORY AND STATS card. You don't think you can go out there, though. Your fingers are already hurting, and they're only slightly out!
>>
No. 927037 ID: 5077c3
File 155339402598.png - (4.95KB , 650x450 , aw0007.png )
927037

wait hold on
were those always there
>>
No. 927039 ID: 2202fb

>>927037
Appears to be a claw, some wire, and a bottle or battery.

Try making a lasso out of the wire and grab the inventory screen.
>>
No. 927042 ID: 5077c3
File 155339456368.png - (8.19KB , 650x450 , aw0008.png )
927042

>>927039
You skip past all the willy-nilly and grab it by crafting together the HANDLE, GRABBY HOOK, and STRING. You get the F Tier Item "Grabby McWhip".
Also, you have 3 INVENTORY SLOTS now.
>>
No. 927045 ID: 2202fb

>>927043
Snag that doublepost with grabby mcwhip before it gets away!
>>
No. 927046 ID: 5077c3
File 155339481156.png - (4.62KB , 650x450 , aw0009.png )
927046

>>927045
You get the feeling that that was a complete waste of time.
>>
No. 927048 ID: 8eaf98

I feel like I inspired this quest, probably didn't though.
Check achievements list, if some are hidden, check global (Multiversal?) achievement statistics to see hidden achievement names
>>
No. 927049 ID: 8eaf98

Oh, also check inventory and if space place "Grabby McWhip" in it
>>
No. 927050 ID: 5077c3
File 155339610663.png - (10.50KB , 650x450 , aw00010.png )
927050

>>927048
>>927049
You do both at once with ADVANCED SPLITSCREEN (read: line tool) technology.
And all 3 of your Inventory slots are empty. Well, only 2 are empty now.
>>
No. 927051 ID: b1b4f3

Look around for a shop of some kind. If nothing is visible, just wander off to the left.
>>
No. 927054 ID: 5077c3
File 155339660502.png - (5.95KB , 800x600 , aw0011.png )
927054

>>927051
You would go to the left, when someone pops out.

"hello! fr!end! ! am zomm! you want shop! ! w!ll give you a shop! !t !s mine! very spec!al!"

You are very confused.
>>
No. 927055 ID: 8eaf98

>>927054
take the, apparently, free shop you are being offered.
>>
No. 927056 ID: b1b4f3

Uh yeah sure buddy
>>
No. 927057 ID: 5077c3
File 155339702256.png - (4.10KB , 650x450 , aw0012.png )
927057

>>927055
>>927056
ow
>>
No. 927061 ID: 8eaf98

>>927057
realize there never was a ground where you have only been pretending, float out from under the shop. then go back to pretending ground exists. go up find money, then return to the shop to see what it sells.
>>
No. 927062 ID: 8eaf98

or go up and just TRY to find money.
>>
No. 927064 ID: b1b4f3

>>927057
Buy something to make the shop lighter.
>>
No. 927091 ID: 5077c3
File 155343989085.png - (5.42KB , 650x450 , aw0013.png )
927091

>>927061
You suddenly remember you can float. This is... actually really helpful and you think you'll just... keep floating, actually.

From the shop pops a face.
"oh. heya. so uh, you're new here, right? you know, don't bother. i know you are. you've got 40 quartz on you, and i can sell you stuff to progress."
>>
No. 927092 ID: 5077c3
File 155344045673.png - (15.22KB , 650x450 , aw0014.png )
927092

"so, welcome to my shop. i would strongly recommend the starter kit, simply because it contains a lot of goodies, that if you bought them separately, would cost more than 35 QUARTZ. but i mean, you can get other things if you want."
>>
No. 927094 ID: f2320a

>>927092
Get starter kit
>>
No. 927095 ID: 5077c3
File 155344139934.png - (7.67KB , 650x450 , aw0015.png )
927095

>>927094
You got the STARTER KIT! (and an achievement.)
You open it up, and find a lot of goodies!
Specifically:
6 Inventory Slots
3 Voidflower Seeds
1 Crafting Bench
1 Virtual Shop
1 Book Of Miscellany
1 Book Of Basic Farming
1 Book Of Basic Fighting
1 HP Stat
1 VP Stat
1 STR Stat
6 VOIDWOOD
1 Watering Can
1 Insta-Dungeon (Level 1)
1 Insta-Island (Void Terrain)

...that's a lot of stuff.
>>
No. 927101 ID: b1b4f3

Slap down that insta-island pronto.
>>
No. 927104 ID: 5077c3
File 155344779584.png - (3.55KB , 650x450 , aw0016.png )
927104

>>927101
The INSTA-ISLAND is put down.
You do get an achievement, it's just that the author already made the image and was writing this before they noticed.
In any case, you get 10 more QUARTZ. You now have 25 QUARTZ.
>>
No. 927106 ID: b1b4f3

>>927104
Wander about. Read books.
>>
No. 927108 ID: 8eaf98

>VOIDWOOD
I know what must be done.
Equip VOIDWOOD.
>>
No. 927111 ID: 2202fb

>>927104
Grab the shopkeeper out of the stall and make him a companion!
>>
No. 927113 ID: f2320a

>>927106
Support use the manual
>>
No. 927120 ID: 5077c3
File 155345572921.png - (13.06KB , 650x450 , aw0017.png )
927120

>>927106
>>927113
The books have been read!

>>927111
You pick him up.
"what are you doing put me down now please"

>>927108
As VOIDWOOD is a material, you can't equip it as a WEAPON! You can craft things using it, though.
>>
No. 927121 ID: b1b4f3

What about the book of miscellany?

Place crafting bench, put shopkeeper on it.
>>
No. 927122 ID: 5077c3
File 155346063690.png - (7.35KB , 650x450 , aw0018.png )
927122

>>927121
(1/2)
The book of Miscellany seems to list stats, acting as more of a "things i've encountered" book.
>>
No. 927123 ID: 5077c3
File 155346071831.png - (4.65KB , 650x450 , aw0019.png )
927123

>>927121
(2/2)
You put the shopkeeper down on the crafting bench, that you just put down.
Unfortunately, you can't make anything from him.
"UNFORTUNATELY?!?!"
>>
No. 927125 ID: 2202fb

>>927123
Try just his hat.
>>
No. 927126 ID: 5077c3
File 155346333766.png - (5.42KB , 650x450 , aw0020.png )
927126

>>927125
You reach for his hat, but before you can grab it, he slaps you.

"Don't try anything like that again. I will not hesitate to fight you if you do."
>>
No. 927127 ID: 2202fb

>>927126
Damn it, its on! Slapfight him into submission and make him your bitch!

Then craft with the hat.
>>
No. 927129 ID: 5077c3
File 155346465579.png - (8.28KB , 650x450 , aw0021.png )
927129

>>927127
"it's your funeral."
(1/3)
>>
No. 927130 ID: 5077c3
File 155346467354.png - (4.18KB , 650x450 , aw0022.png )
927130

>>927129
Before you can even act, you are obliterated.
(2/3)
>>
No. 927131 ID: 5077c3
File 155346468732.png - (2.03KB , 650x450 , aw0023.png )
927131

>>927130
GAME OVER
>>
No. 927132 ID: b1b4f3

>>927131
Load last autosave.
>>
No. 927133 ID: 5077c3

>>927132
Slight problem.
There was no autosave.

(i would continue this if i still enjoyed the concept. unfortunately... i don't really like this one any more. so, uh... sorry that it has to end here.)
>>
No. 927135 ID: b1b4f3

>>927133
Oh. Well, hey, at least you finished it!


Delete post []
Password