[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 920634)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3479 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154988870252.png - (148.24KB , 800x800 , 1-000-1.png )
920634 No. 920634 ID: 891b91

This quest is NSFW. Lewd suggestions are encouraged.

"I say we send the runt to do it. It's a simple enough job."

"No. Absolutely not."

"You can't protect her from the world forever, Saul. Someday she'll outlive you. What's she gonna do once you're gone? She needs experience doing things on her own."

"But think of her past -- I can't just send her back out there unprepared. She hasn't had her own kind to teach her how to survive the way they do."

"You've been preparin' her for years now, and you said just the other day she's come so far. I think she can handle it."

"He's right, it ain't like she'll be going anywhere she ain't been before. This is the perfect chance for her to get some experience doin' things on her own. I know she's like a daughter to you, but you gotta cut 'er loose sometime. An' God knows she's practically been beggin' for it for the past year or two."

A sigh. "I suppose you're right."
Expand all images
>>
No. 920635 ID: 891b91
File 154988874706.png - (296.29KB , 800x800 , 1-000-2.png )
920635

The next day

"Well, Fayz, now that you're an adult, I think it's time you took on some adult responsibilities."

"More responsibilities? But Arzfayz have --"

"But I have."

Goddamn! Arzfayz like Saul lots, but he always correct Arzfayz like this! "But IIIII have do enough work already!" Arzfayz say it long to say it is dumb 'cuz that is what it is. "Why always tell Arzfayz more work?"

"Fayz."

"Maybe give Arzfayz adult money before tell adult wor--"

"Fayz."

"...What?"

"As I was saying, it's time you took on some adult responsibilities. That's why I'm sending you tomorrow to the Whitcomb Brewery over in Millstone to select ales for our spring order."

"Wait -- send... you mean Arzfayz go by alone? Someone not go with?"

"That's right. You're all grown up, so you need experience looking after yourself."
>>
No. 920636 ID: 891b91
File 154988878815.png - (311.58KB , 800x800 , 1-000-3.png )
920636

Yess!! It Arzfayz dream come true! Arzfayz finally go on BIG ADVENTURE!

"YESSSS! IT TIME FOR ARZFAYZ AMAZING ADVENTURE QUEST!"
>>
No. 920637 ID: 891b91
File 154988883248.png - (301.23KB , 800x800 , 1-000-4.png )
920637

"Fayz. I need you to take this seriously. Don't let it go to your head -- this is an errand, not an adventure. You'll take the train over to Millstone, place our spring order at the brewery, spend the night at an inn, and then take the train straight back home. Is that clear?"

Arzfayz nod. "Go train to Millstone, order beer, sleep at inn, go train home. Is clear for Arzfayz."

"Good. Now, hand me the pendant I gave you for your hatchday."
>>
No. 920638 ID: 891b91
File 154988887129.png - (316.20KB , 800x800 , 1-000-5.png )
920638

"I didn't mention it at the time, but this pendant has a minor enchantment on it that attracts guide spirits from another realm. So far they've only been able to listen, but removing this screw here will allow them to speak. So, when you begin hearing voices in your head -- that's them. They're going to help you make good decisions while you're away from home."

I ask only one thing of you: keep Fayz safe. She's quite clever, but... she's also impulsive and naive, and I worry that there are people out there who would take advantage of her. If you fail at this -- if you allow someone or something to hurt her -- I'll break the enchantment, severing your link to this world permanently.

Oh, and -- please, try to stop her from telling people her name is Arzfayz. Some asshole thought it'd be funny to tell her that "arz" means "pretty girl," and she's latched onto the idea ever since. Her name is Fayz, not Arzfayz.
>>
No. 920639 ID: 891b91
File 154988892183.png - (197.50KB , 800x800 , 1-000-6.png )
920639

"Here, give it a try. Make sure to wear it under your clothes so as to not attract thieves."

...Hi?
>>
No. 920640 ID: 080aaf

Ahh, after ten thousand years we're finally freeee!
Kobold, we will grant you three wishes for this service.
>>
No. 920641 ID: ad51b8

Sup...
...
...Look I suck at braking the ice soooo. Ask how much will the beer cost and if we need to pay or if it's going on a tab so we don't need to worry about money... also how much will the inn and train ticket cost? Just wondering how much cash we'll have on us so I know how worried to be about being mugged.

Also future tip, depending on your accent Arzfayz could sound like ass face so when around people you don't know I suggest you call yourself Fayz as smaller names are easier to remember and so you don't accidentally embarrass some poor sod because he couldn't say your name right. You don't want to be mean now do you?
>>
No. 920642 ID: a9af05

>>920639
Hello!
>>
No. 920647 ID: a42b51

Nice to meet you Fayz.

Well yoy heard Saul, hide us under your clothes so thieves dont see us.

*whispers so Saul doesn't hear* Perhaps also... you should hide us between your breasts to keep us even more hidden~
>>
No. 920649 ID: 1c0f2a

Hey pretty girl!
>>
No. 920651 ID: 1347a6

Your think-meat is quite Pleasant, scale-creature we approve of how you cultivated it
>>
No. 920656 ID: 556568

Butts. Rump. Big, squishy heinie. And a singular boob.
>>
No. 920658 ID: e51896

awwe, poor thing, what happened to your arm?
>>
No. 920659 ID: 4854ef

We will attempt to help teach and guide you what we can. Though we are unfamiliar with many things here as we just listened in before so we will often ask many, many questions.
>>
No. 920660 ID: 3ed3c3

>>920639
Okay, Fayz, let's face reality right up front. No matter what you or we do, this shit is going off the rails. We can try getting this "errand" done as cleanly and neatly as possible, but complications and unforeseen consequences tend to plague you adventurer types. In the interest of keeping you alive and not getting ourselves shafted, try to stick to the plan as best as possible and keep your head down otherwise. The last thing anyone wants is for you to get shanked by some bandit or eaten by a random monster.
>>
No. 920661 ID: 158da5

Hi. Apparently your name is just "Fayz", right?
>>
No. 920671 ID: 834378

> >>920638 >They're going to help you make good decisions
Heh... heh...

Hello Arzfayz. Do you know what cum tastes like?
>>
No. 920672 ID: b1b4f3

>>920639
"Arzfayz" huh? Sounds like arse face.
>>
No. 920674 ID: 7816e7

Hi Fayz, nice to meet you. What happened to your arm and horn?
>>
No. 920676 ID: 06fdc0

oh my gosh you’re so cute
>>
No. 920677 ID: 91ee5f

>>920639
Hello! It’s nice to meet- OH SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!?!
>>
No. 920682 ID: 2202fb

>>920672
No shit. This is probably why the dude did what he did.

--

Okay, lets take stock.

Who and what are you?

Do you know about your bits?

Can you fight?

Do you know any magic?

Do you have any less-conspicuous clothing?
>>
No. 920683 ID: 2202fb

>>920671
Wow, just going right for it, arent you?
>>
No. 920684 ID: 2202fb

Hang on a second, are you a naga? You dont seem to have legs...
>>
No. 920687 ID: eeb7d9

Well hello there, young adult... creature from the other side! We are... eh, you can call us pendant, i guess? A pleasure to meet you. We are at your dispousal, but in order to help you, we need you to tell us about you.
We should warn you, you are goingt to feel a little dizzy with so many new voices at once, but you will get used to it.
>>
No. 920692 ID: b1b4f3

>>920684
You can see her knee. >>920637
She's sortof half-kicking upwards in excitement.
>>
No. 920693 ID: 864e49

Hey there arseface nice ta meet ya what happened to your fapping arm?
>>
No. 920694 ID: 094652

>If you allow her to get hurt you're fired
>Porn quest, lewds encouraged
I'm going to ask for a re-negotiation. You're not paying us, but setting our tasks at cross-purposes is always a solid plan to tick us off.

So you're Faye. Alright Faye, here's what we need:
- A map of the local area. A real map, made by cartographers who have licences and degrees and years of experience. Just tell us what the weird symbols mean, and we'll handle it.
- When it comes to beer, find the stuff that (A) tastes great and (B) isn't filled with lead. I don't care if it only costs $10 a barrel and looks like pus, and we'll handle it.
- You need transportation, supplies, currency, and self-defense gear to make any trip. Tell us what you're allowed to take with you, and we'll handle it.
- Anything else, and...?
>>
No. 920711 ID: b1b4f3

>>920694
We can be lewd without getting Fayz hurt.
>>
No. 920722 ID: df5c09

Greetings, Mistress Fayz. We spirits have been charged by your... guardian(?,) Saul, with giving you advice and suggestions in your best interests. But first and foremost we're to protect you from physical and mental harm and from befalling to criminals. If we fail in this, he has made it clear he will break our enchantment, permanently banishing us from this world. So now that you know the stakes for us, I ask you please kindly heed our words.

Now, let us prepare for the trip. You'll need money; Enough to cover the tickets there and back, lodging and meals, with some extra as a safety margin. You'll also need to pack. I suggest bringing three days' worth of clothes. This is in case you trip into the mud or similar or have to stay a extra day due to unforeseen circumstances. And you'll need to know what the brewery order is. Ask Saul to write it down so you're absolutely sure of it. Also find out the payment arrangement for the order and if you'll need identification as his buying agent.

Okay, this ought do it for preparing for your errand. However, you will have fair amount of time outside this task to do as you wish, so what would you want to do? Tell us what you desire and we will give you our best advice to satisfy them. ...Within safety and reason, of course.

>>920694
>(A) tastes great and (B) isn't filled with lead.
I thought it was wine that's most often adulterated with lead when it is adulterated since lead tastes sweet; That's why babies and toddlers like to lick things coated with leaded paint. So unless the beer is meant to be sweet, lead's probably not gonna be a issue. Wouldn't preclude adulteration with other substances, but lead's unlikely.
>>
No. 920723 ID: 2202fb

>>920722
Bullets are another kind of lead poisoning.
>>
No. 920724 ID: 8ca02d

>insert pendant into lizard clunge
>>
No. 920725 ID: b1b4f3

>>920724
Not again!
>>
No. 920728 ID: 5da03e

I like eating lead paint too!
>>
No. 920729 ID: 7dc36a

YAY, ADVENTURE! ...er, hello.

Don't worry, keeping you safe is our top priority as spirit guides. Finding adventure is a third priority, at best, and as long as adventure doesn't find you, you won't get in trouble with Saul because you'll be fine, promise.

We guides like to help with requests. Or quests, if you like. You look like you like quests, and you just got your very first one. You can try repeating it to yourself right now.

Anyway, nice to meet you, Fayz. I know you like being an Ars so you should only give your full name if they mean something extra special to you. That way, you will know it means something extra special from them if they can call you that. And everyone else just call you Fayz. Does that sound nice?

You look very pretty. Not many of your kind dresses like that. Saul must have taught you to dress like that. Did Saul teach you a lot of things?
>>
No. 920752 ID: caf1de

attach magic to arm stump gain magic hand
>>
No. 921035 ID: 891b91
File 155014329648.png - (310.56KB , 800x800 , 1-001-1.png )
921035

:3aq-surprise: H-hi! So many voices!

"Wow, so lot voices... make Arzfayz lil dizzy!"

Saul smile to Arzfayz, pat shoulder. "It can be a little overwhelming at first, but you'll get used to it. Try to focus on just a few of them. What're they saying?"

"Voices tell Arzfayz hi, and umm..."

>awwe, poor thing, what happened to your arm?
>What happened to your arm and horn?
>OH SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!?!
>what happened to your fapping arm?
:3aq-surprise: Oh! Well, long time ago, Arzfayz get hurt real bad, break horn and arm. Saul find Arzfayz and take to tavern, try fix arm. Could not fix. So Arzfayz live in tavern and learn do stuff one arm! But sometimes stump still help anyway. And what means "fapping?"

"They want know what happen to Arzfayz arm and horn, so Arzfayz tell them."

"I suppose that's a natural first question for them to ask. What else do you hear?"

>oh my gosh you're so cute
>You look very pretty.
:3aq-surprise: Stooop, gonna make Arzfayz blush!

>Your think-meat is quite Pleasant, scale-creature we approve of how you cultivated it
:3aq-confused: Thanks...?

>Do you know about your bits?
:3aq-confused-blush: Um... Arzfayz is girl... why voices ask?

>Butts. Rump. Big, squishy heinie. And a singular boob.
:3aq-blush: Dirty mouth!

>Perhaps also... you should hide us between your breasts to keep us even more hidden~
:3aq-confused-blush: Yes... that what "under clothes" mean...

>Do you know what cum tastes like?
:3aq-angry-blush: .......None your business!!

>insert pendant into lizard clunge
:3aq-shock-blush: ...............!!

"Um... Th-they say Arzfayz pretty."

"Good, it sounds like they're already growing fond of you. I was a little concerned they'd be more trouble than that -- sometimes these spirits can be a little mischievous."

:3aq-annoyed-blush: Why voices want Arzfayz make embarrass?!
>>
No. 921036 ID: 891b91
File 155014330945.png - (224.23KB , 800x800 , 1-001-2.png )
921036

>Arzfayz could sound like ass face
>"Arzfayz" huh? Sounds like arse face.
>Hey there arseface nice ta meet ya
:3aq-angry: Arzfayz not arse face! Why everybody say that?! Saul tell you say that?

>I know you like being an Ars so you should only give your full name if they mean something extra special to you. That way, you will know it means something extra special from them if they can call you that. And everyone else just call you Fayz. Does that sound nice?
:3aq-annoyed: That make no sense! Pretty name tell people Arzfayz pretty! Not want strangers think pretty?
>>
No. 921037 ID: 891b91
File 155014332886.png - (363.39KB , 800x800 , 1-001-3.png )
921037

>When it comes to beer, find the stuff that (A) tastes great and (B) isn't filled with lead. I don't care if it only costs $10 a barrel and looks like pus, and we'll handle it.
:3aq-shock: $10 barrel?! You crazy? That really expensive beer keg!

>And you'll need to know what the brewery order is. Ask saul to write it down so you're absolutely sure of it.
"So what beer Saul want Arzfayz order?"

"Fayz, do you remember what I told you about ordering beer?"

"...No order by name, always sample first."

"Exactly. You know our customers' tastes in beer as well as I do, Fayz. I trust your judgment -- I'll leave it to you to decide what we'll have on tap for the spring. We'll need 25 to 30 kegs every fortnight, so we should expect to pay between $175 and $250 per shipment."

>Also find out the payment arrangement for the order and if you'll need identification as his buying agent.
"How Arzfayz pay for beer? And how they know Arzfayz work for tavern? And write down kegs and how much to pay for Arzfayz?"

"They'll invoice the tavern for each shipment, as usual; you won't pay them anything out of pocket. And I'll draft a letter stating that you'll be making purchasing decisions on the tavern's behalf, along with the number of kegs and expected cost."

>You'll need money; Enough to cover the tickets there and back, lodging and meals, with some extra as a safety margin.
"What about money for trip? Pay for with Arzfayz money?"

"No, this is a business trip so the tavern will cover expenses. I'll give you an allowance of $50 -- that should be more than enough for train fare, lodging, and food, with plenty left over for emergencies."

>You'll also need to pack.
"Saul need Arzfayz help at bar tonight, or Arzfayz go pack for trip?"

"No, no, I've got Odette filling in for you up front. Go ahead and get your things together."

"Okay. Arzfayz in closet if Saul need."
>>
No. 921038 ID: 891b91
File 155014335860.png - (475.61KB , 800x800 , 1-001-4.png )
921038

>we will often ask many, many questions.
:3aq-rolleyes: No kidding!!

>Not many of your kind dresses like that.
:3aq-confused: Dress like what? Arzfayz just wear skirt and blouse, is normal. ...Other kobolds not wear? What they wear?

>Saul must have taught you to dress like that. Did Saul teach you a lot of things?
:3aq-smile: No, Arzfayz learn dress from Odette... Saul teach lot other things though! How get beer from tap, give good head, tap keg, carry lots mugs, even carry mugs on stump! Saul always say Arzfayz big help with happy hour!

>Who and what are you?
:3aq-confused: Voice not listen? Am Arzfayz, Arzfayz is kobold!

>are you a naga? You dont seem to have legs...
:3aq-surprise: What? No?? Arzfayz have legs!

>Can you fight?
:3aq-yes: Lil bit! Arzfayz learn from Saul, can bite hard, scratch, kick, use dagger, even shoot pistol! But revolver too hard 'cuz one arm. Arzfayz even have own dagger! But Saul also say run and hide better than fight. Say kobold best in world at run and hide.

>Do you know any magic?
:3aq-no: No, Arzfayz dunno magic, Saul say learn cost lots and not easy, lots danger too. Know lil bit about use enchanted stuff, that what everybody use instead.

>attach magic to arm stump gain magic hand
:3aq-thinking: Interesting idea, but Arzfayz dunno magic. Maybe magic hand too much danger? Arzfayz likes stump anyway, part of what make Arzfayz Arzfayz.

>Do you have any less-conspicuous clothing?
:3aq-confused: Arzfayz not understand, just wear plain skirt and blouse, not fancy stuff. Voice think something else better? What think Arzfayz should wear?

>We need a map of the local area. A real map, made by cartographers who have licences and degrees and years of experience.
:3aq-thinking: Arzfayz think general store sell maps, can go before train. Maybe think of other stuff buy there?

>Okay, Fayz, let's face reality right up front. No matter what you or we do, this shit is going off the rails. We can try getting this "errand" done as cleanly and neatly as possible, but complications and unforeseen consequences tend to plague you adventurer types. In the interest of keeping you alive and not getting ourselves shafted, try to stick to the plan as best as possible and keep your head down otherwise. The last thing anyone wants is for you to get shanked by some bandit or eaten by a random monster.
:3aq-smile: Arzfayz was going say hope trip not have problems, but... if problem happen, errand become REAL adventure! But Arzfayz try stick to plan, for Saul.

>Kobold, we will grant you three wishes for this service.
:3aq-excited: Arzfayz wish errand become adventure! Dunno 'bout other two.

:3aq-asking: Now, what Arzfayz should pack?
>>
No. 921039 ID: 891b91

Disthread: >>/questdis/127736
>>
No. 921041 ID: 080aaf

>What they wear?
Just a loincloth and bindings, if that. Sometimes they wear instructional tattoos on their bottom.
>give good head
You'll have to specify if you're talking about the foam on a freshly served beer, or something else. Or both.

>Wat pack
Clothes, makeup, travel pillow, dagger. Fresh bandages if you need a change. Pack light so so you aren't overburdened.
>>
No. 921043 ID: 2202fb

>>921038
You are dressed like a maid right now, which is conspicuous. Yes, it is plain, but it is the color that does it, the black with white frills. Hell, just wear a different color and it would probably be better, although a shorter skirt or pants would help with mobility.
>>
No. 921044 ID: 2202fb

Whomever told you that Arz means pretty was a liar trying to make you look naive and foolish. It is like someone telling someone else to say 'apple' with their tongue out.
>>
No. 921045 ID: e51896

If it is just a one day errand, we'll travel light. get First aid, map, compass, food, water, lantern, pistol, and dagger.

for clothing, one extra clean set of clothes to wear for tomorrow. Pajamas not needed

>>921043
Agreed. The maids outfit won't help much. As for pants or skirts, I prefer the shorter skirt.

...

underwear optional, but not required and not encouraged as it will only restrict your movements a little more~
>>
No. 921046 ID: 2202fb

>>921045
I mean, if we are going that far, all clothing that isn't designed for holding something (like a bandolier or pack) is unnecessary and restrictive.
>>
No. 921051 ID: ad51b8

>Arzfayz wish errand become adventure! Dunno 'bout other two.
whelp, truth be told this errand sounds like the milkiest of milk runs... which scares me to my core because milk runs this simple almost always go wrong and thing get crazy.

Still barring a sudden revolution, invasion, or massive monster attack this errand sounds like it would be pretty hard to screw up since almost everything is paid for and just needs your go ahead.

also bring your dagger and spare clothes for the next day... and maybe a snack or something for the train ride since I'm not sure if a train ride this short will serve snacks.
>>
No. 921059 ID: 158da5

>>921041
Well, I think kobolds just wear whatever suits the environment they're in, but a lot of the time light armor like that is what suits them.

Otherwise yeah, these are good basics to go for.

Hey Fayz? Why do you think Saul is lying to you about Arz? Does he lie a lot? Does he not have your best interests in mind? Do you not trust him?
>>
No. 921066 ID: 556568

Trouble using a revolver? Can't use the stump for fanning the hammer? Or is it the reload that's made difficult? If it's the latter then there are a couple ways of simplifying it for you, either with a lanyard to hold it while you reload, or simply sticking it in your belt while reloading.
Also, yeah, you've been duped Fayz; someone's played a joke on your behalf in making you think Arz means pretty girl. It doesn't, it just makes it sound like you're calling yourself an arse face and will make people think less of you. So, yeah. Butts.
>>
No. 921068 ID: e51896

>>921066
butts can be sexy though...
>>
No. 921071 ID: 556568

Shouldn't need a torch though, right? Kobolds have darkvision, don't they?
>>
No. 921073 ID: a9af05

>>921036
>Arzfayz not arse face! Why everybody say that?!
Because you told us your name is arse face!

Whoever told you "arz" means "pretty girl" lied to you. "Arz" means "arse". You've been telling everyone that your name is arse face!

>Saul tell you say that?
No, but he should've told you that. Everybody knows that "arz" means "arse" and the fact that you don't already know that shows everyone how stupid you are.
>>
No. 921075 ID: b1b4f3

>>921038
Would you agree Fayz sounds like face? And Arz sounds like arse? Well, regardless, "arz" doesn't mean pretty girl. And if enough people think it sounds like arse face, then it might as well be true. Perception is subjective.
Other words might work better, like doll or cutie. "Dollface" straight up means pretty girl, and is often shortened to "doll".

Do you find boys or girls attractive? Both? Both bits on the same person?
Oh, is that your bed? Cozy spot.
Bring a dagger(could be useful just for cutting things), a cloak in case of bad weather, and uh... okay what is there available to bring?
Hey what's in the box?
>>
No. 921079 ID: 1c0f2a

Don't forget a towel. Very important.
>>
No. 921082 ID: 094652

Start with a sturdy backpack with lots of secret compartments. Pack it with extra clothes, food, and a small knife or taser.
>>
No. 921091 ID: 2202fb

>>921079
The most important.
>>
No. 921096 ID: 864e49

>>921036
Whoever told you that Arz means pretty was lying, The correct word is Ora.

>>921038
Read picture, Hug Tom Stool.

>give good head
With teeth like that I'm guessing the training was extra slow and careful.

>What think Arzfayz should wear
Full plate armor!

>Now, what Arzfayz should pack
You troubles.

And a dildo.
>>
No. 921113 ID: 834378

>Saul tell you say that?
Yes, he did. So just ignore those that are jealous of Arzfayz.

>$50
Tell him $5 is enough. Arzfayz is very crafty and can earn own money, yes?

>carry mugs on stump
I'm impressed and I can't imagine how that would be done.

>What wear
Just blouse is fine!

>what pack
A wooden stick. Sticks are very useful.
Also, a lockpick.
>>
No. 921121 ID: bcc41d

>>921113
>Say you can do with 5$.
Nonono, don't say no to getting a budget with expenses paid. You work in the service industry! Take what you can get - and hide some spare coin in your blouse so nobody else can take it from you, too!

And if you can somehow earn more on the side this trip, the extra money can be spent on things you'd like to purchase for yourself. Tools, clothes, cosmetics, feminine aids~ and suchlike. Shopping for good deals can be quite the adventure, I'll have you know!

>wotpack
A change of clothes (if you have), a towel, a hand mirror, a light snack and a bag or backpack to keep your stuff in - oh and a wallet or money pouch to keep the rest of your $ safe. Do tell Saul you may go shopping for some minor personal items while you have the opportunity. Ask him if there are any good stores in Millstone.
>>
No. 921122 ID: df5c09

Bring a backpack instead of a suitcase or bag. That way your hand won't be tied up carrying anything and you won't be a easy target for purse-snatchers and their ilk snatching your luggage from your grip. Pack a extra day's clothes, just in case one gets unexpectedly seriously dirty, and a rain cloak along with toiletries, makeup, perfume, medications and any other similar daily items. If the train ride is gonna be long, then perhaps bring a book to read or a deck of cards to play against other riders or to play solitaire. And do you have any personal mementos or other items you can't bear to be separate from you will be bringing?

>.......None your business!!
True. A lady's private affairs are hers to keep private. ...Though, I should point out that your response unfortunately implies you know what it is and have tasted it before. If it is not that, then I'd suggest saying so now to correct the record.

On a related tangent: Do you have, or had, a boyfriend? Or anyone else in a romantic relationship? ...Anyone you wished you could be in such a relationship with?

>That make no sense! Pretty name tell people Arzfayz pretty! Not want strangers think pretty?
But you don't need to tell 'em that you're pretty 'cause they can see so with their own eyes. And saying you're so in your name plus saying it all the time also makes you sound excessively vain. That or you're lacking self-confidence in your appearance. Maybe both. But whichever way it does not reflect well on you.
>>
No. 921189 ID: 130f18

>Pretty name tell people Arzfayz pretty!
Calling oneself 'pretty' may make one seem desperate or conceited, neither of which are attractive qualities. Names do not confer power unless you are a demon.
>>
No. 921193 ID: eeb7d9

You know a great thing to always carry? A shovel. You can use it for almost anything. You need to dig something? Use a shovel. You need to chop some wood (not a whole tree, but most wood things)? Use a shovel? You need to muve some rubble? Use a shovel. You need to smack/chop someone? Use a shovel. Shovels are the bests tools ever created. That is what this voice says.
>>
No. 921207 ID: df5c09

How well can you handle drinking alcohol? Being a 'bold I'm guessing your base boozing level is bad compared to other, larger species, but I don't know how bad. How much does it take for you to get tipsy, to get drunk and to blackout? 'Cause it may become a issue when you're sampling all those beers at the brewery.

And how many bawdy and raunchy drinking songs, limericks and stories have you picked up in your days working in this tavern?
>>
No. 921256 ID: 7dc36a

>That make no sense! Pretty name tell people Arzfayz pretty! Not want strangers think pretty?
Honestly, young lady, does your local bard not tell or write of romantic epics? I meant the kind of Very Special Person you like to go on dates with. One you wouldn't mind going warming your bed with. You will know you found him or her just by how they pronounce your name (properly, for starters).
If you find one on your trip, by whatever unlikely fate, you wouldn't have spend the night alone. As long as you're not hurt, it shouldn't be any matter, right?

You will need protection, of course.

>what Arzfayz should pack?
The dagger and pistol you're skilled in may work, but don't forget any light armor you can fit under that dress. And a well protected purse or wallet to keep hidden in your dress.
How good are you at spotting pickpockets?
>>
No. 921259 ID: b26651

>what to pack.

You need a good sized leather pack with pockets for starters.

Fill that with: spare clothes, a waterproof travel cloak, a woolen blanket, your dagger, a canteen for water, and a small pouch to keep your money in. Make sure you keep that pouch well hidden.
>>
No. 921428 ID: c5ff6b

Scale-creature remember to change into fresh set of coverings for the trip, this will provide a slight dose of dopamine subtly increasing your chances of avoiding disease by boosting your immune system. And at least two extra knives strapped to your legs



Also a scarf it might get too cold for your current ectothermic form.
>>
No. 921511 ID: 834378

>>921113
Also, some lingerie and a maid outfit. It's important for a kobold to have those in a case of an emergency.
>>
No. 921526 ID: 1508a3

Take a big, if possible brightly colored bad and fill it with useless junk, open it slightly, make it look like an easy steal so that thieves waste their time trying to steal from the useless bad, pack an items with value in a more concealed position (if you know what I mean)
>>
No. 921527 ID: 1508a3

>>921526
*bag*
>>
No. 921684 ID: 15a025

Keep it light. Pack a bag with an extra pair of clothes, some food and water, and a knife.

If you have an extra little pouch or something to carry money in, bring that as well.
>>
No. 922815 ID: 891b91
File 155088823790.png - (273.44KB , 800x800 , 1-002-1.png )
922815

>Whomever told you that Arz means pretty was a liar trying to make you look naive and foolish.
>Also, yeah, you've been duped Fayz; someone's played a joke on your behalf in making you think Arz means pretty girl. It doesn't, it just makes it sound like you're calling yourself an arse face and will make people think less of you.
>Whoever told you "arz" means "pretty girl" lied to you. "Arz" means "arse". You've been telling everyone that your name is arse face!
>Whoever told you that Arz means pretty was lying
:3aq-annoyed: Ugh! That what Saul always say... Voices just not understand! They tell Arzfayz "arz" mean pretty in old language!

>"Dollface" straight up means pretty girl, and is often shortened to "doll".
>The correct word is Ora.
:3aq-confused: Dollfayz? Orafayz? Arzfayz dunno... but will think about it.

>Why do you think Saul is lying to you about Arz? Does he lie a lot? Does he not have your best interests in mind? Do you not trust him?
:3aq-angry: Shut up! Saul not liar and Arzfayz trust lots and lots! But that not mean Saul always right!

>Everybody knows that "arz" means "arse" and the fact that you don't already know that shows everyone how stupid you are.
:3aq-sad-tears-blush: ...

:3aq-angry-tears-blush: Mean!!

>But you don't need to tell 'em that you're pretty 'cause they can see so with their own eyes. And saying you're so in your name plus saying it all the time also makes you sound excessively vain. That or you're lacking self-confidence in your appearance. Maybe both. But whichever way it does not reflect well on you.
:3aq-mad-tears-blush: If they see Arzfayz pretty then why ignore by boys?! Maybe Arzfayz need name say, "hey, this is pretty girl kobold, come ask on date!!"
>>
No. 922816 ID: 891b91
File 155088825263.png - (232.89KB , 800x800 , 1-002-2.png )
922816

>Well, I think kobolds just wear whatever suits the environment they're in, but a lot of the time light armor like that is what suits them.
:3aq-smile: Well maybe pretty dresses and blouses and skirts suit Arzfayz environment!

>Just a loincloth and bindings, if that.
:3aq-blush: What voice mean? You saying other kobolds... just go naked?!

>Sometimes they wear instructional tattoos on their bottom.
:3aq-confused-blush: Instructions on bottom? ...What instructions say?

>Do you find boys or girls attractive? Both?
:3aq-excited-blush: BOYS!!

:3aq-thinking-blush: ...Well and maybe into girls a lil bit but also :3aq-excited-blush: BOYS!!

>Both bits on the same person?
:3aq-blush: Arzfayz dunno there people with both! Now kinda wanna see what that looks like...

>Do you have, or had, a boyfriend? Or anyone else in a romantic relationship?
:3aq-sad-blush-right: No, Arzfayz single...

:3aq-blush-right: But had lots boyfriends before! Lots and lots!

>...Anyone you wished you could be in such a relationship with?
:3aq-thinking-blush: Arzfayz dunno...

>Honestly, young lady, does your local bard not tell or write of romantic epics?
:3aq-confused: Umm... what is "bard"?

>I meant the kind of Very Special Person you like to go on dates with.
:3aq-confused-blush: So bard is person Arzfayz want date??

>One you wouldn't mind going warming your bed with. You will know you found him or her just by how they pronounce your name (properly, for starters). If you find one on your trip, by whatever unlikely fate, you wouldn't have spend the night alone. As long as you're not hurt, it shouldn't be any matter, right?
:3aq-blush: ...

>You will need protection, of course.
:3aq-grin-closed-blush: Arzfayz have dagger!

>True. A lady's private affairs are hers to keep private. ...Though, I should point out that your response unfortunately implies you know what it is and have tasted it before. If it is not that, then I'd suggest saying so now to correct the record.
:3aq-annoyed-blush-right: Fine, nosy voices! O-of course Arzfayz know what cum taste like!! But still not voices' business!
>>
No. 922817 ID: 891b91
File 155088826574.png - (357.48KB , 800x800 , 1-002-3.png )
922817

>You are dressed like a maid right now, which is conspicuous. Yes, it is plain, but it is the color that does it, the black with white frills. Hell, just wear a different color and it would probably be better
:3aq-smile: Oh ok! Arzfayz not think about it like that, but have more blouse so no problem! Just take off black blouse and put on different one!

>a shorter skirt or pants would help with mobility.
:3aq-thinking: Arzfayz not have skirt shorter than this! And no own pants either, Arzfayz never need before. Maybe should buy short skirt or pants for trip?

>Full plate armor!
:3aq-confused: What, like knight? That really old, why Arzfayz wear that? Where even get that?

>underwear optional, but not required and not encouraged as it will only restrict your movements a little more~
:3aq-confused-blush: ...It really easier move with no underwear? That important for adventure?

:3aq-sad-blush-right: Arzfayz guess halfway there already, though...

>Just blouse is fine!
>I mean, if we are going that far, all clothing that isn't designed for holding something (like a bandolier or pack) is unnecessary and restrictive.
:3aq-shock-blush: ...That really all some people wear while adventure? Arzfayz pretty sure get in trouble if dress like that!
>>
No. 922818 ID: 891b91
File 155088828888.png - (324.67KB , 800x800 , 1-002-4.png )
922818

>Look at picture
:3aq-grin: Is Arzfayz family! Or closest Arzfayz has to one. Polikk, Ogden, Odetta, Saul, Arzfayz!

>How well can you handle drinking alcohol? Being a 'bold I'm guessing your base boozing level is bad compared to other, larger species, but I don't know how bad. How much does it take for you to get tipsy, to get drunk and to blackout? 'Cause it may become a issue when you're sampling all those beers at the brewery.
:3aq-grin-closed: Oh, not worry! Arzfayz real good at handle alcohol!

>You'll have to specify if you're talking about the foam on a freshly served beer, or something else. Or both.
:3aq-confused: Something else? Arzfayz mean put right amount foam on beer!

>With teeth like that I'm guessing the training was extra slow and careful.
:3aq-confused-blush: ??????

>Trouble using a revolver? Can't use the stump for fanning the hammer? Or is it the reload that's made difficult?
:3aq-yes: Reload, drop cartridges everywhere!

>If it's the latter then there are a couple ways of simplifying it for you, either with a lanyard to hold it while you reload, or simply sticking it in your belt while reloading.
:3aq-thinking: Maybe... Arzfayz could try! Would be nice not worry about magazine. But Arzfayz not have own gun yet anyway!

>Oh, is that your bed? Cozy spot.
:3aq-grin-closed: Thanks, Arzfayz like small space, very comfy!
>>
No. 922819 ID: 891b91
File 155088830529.png - (362.45KB , 800x800 , 1-002-5.png )
922819

>Hey what's in the box?
:3aq-smile: Arzfayz stuff! Books, drawing book, pencils, purse, perfume, makeup...

>Hug stool
:3aq-confused: ...Why?

>Tell him $5 is enough. Arzfayz is very crafty and can earn own money, yes?
:3aq-no: Nooooo! Arzfayz have less than that saved up! If Saul want pay for Arzfayz trip, Arzfayz just fine with that!

>and hide some spare coin in your blouse so nobody else can take it from you, too!
:3aq-yes: Arzfayz keep coin purse on dagger strap, hidden!

>carry mugs on stump
>I'm impressed and I can't imagine how that would be done.
:3aq-smile: Arzfayz balance tray on stump and shoulder! It tricky at first but now it easy!

>And if you can somehow earn more on the side this trip, the extra money can be spent on things you'd like to purchase for yourself. Tools, clothes, cosmetics, feminine aids~ and suchlike.
:3aq-thinking: Well, it gonna be short trip... but maybe Arzfayz find way to make lil extra money? Dunno.

>And how many bawdy and raunchy drinking songs, limericks and stories have you picked up in your days working in this tavern?
:3aq-thinking: Sing... not Arzfayz strong suit. Arzfayz hear lot of songs and stuff but prolly not great at remember them!

>How good are you at spotting pickpockets?
:3aq-yes: Pretty good! Since Arzfayz so short, see pickpocket hands easy, help spot on busy night in tavern.
>>
No. 922820 ID: 891b91
File 155088831624.png - (371.12KB , 800x800 , 1-002-6.png )
922820

>Pack light so so you aren't overburdened.
>If it is just a one day errand, we'll travel light.
:3aq-yes: Yes, it short trip so Arzfayz prolly should only bring lil bit of stuff.

>pack clothes
:3aq-rolleyes: Haha! Arzfayz know need pack clothes, silly voices. But how much clothes? Have big bag, could fit few days extra clothes. But that also not really packing light.

>Start with a sturdy backpack with lots of secret compartments
>Bring a backpack instead of a suitcase or bag. That way your hand won't be tied up carrying anything and you won't be a easy target for purse-snatchers and their ilk snatching your luggage from your grip.
>You need a good sized leather pack with pockets for starters.
:3aq-thinking: Arzfayz not have backpack, but prolly can find one at general store... dunno 'bout secret pockets, though. Prolly not fit as much in it as in Arzfayz big bag either, but might be worth it...

>fresh bandages
:3aq-yes: Arzfayz sure to bring bandages, like to keep stump covered!

>dagger
:3aq-yes: Yes! Arzfayz always keep dagger nearby, just for safe.
>at least two extra knives strapped to your legs
:3aq-thinking: Arzfayz only have one dagger, but maybe could see about getting more...

>makeup
:3aq-thinking: Arzfayz have lil makeup, only use for special times though. Voices really think need on trip?

>your troubles
:3aq-rolleyes: Arzfayz only trouble is not go on adventure yet!

>wallet or money pouch
:3aq-yes: Arzfayz have money clip and coin purse keep on dagger sheath strap!

>medications
:3aq-no: Arzfayz not need any medication!

>personal mementos
:3aq-no: Arzfayz only have pendant! And need that for listen to voices!

>woolen blanket
:3aq-thinking: It not woolen, but Arzfayz could bring blanket from bed!

>taser
:3aq-confused: Arzfayz dunno what that is!

>dildo
:3aq-shock-blush: ...

:3aq-asking-annoyed-blush: Voices so lewd! Why think Arzfayz have something like that?!

>food
>towel
>other daily items
>book to read on train
>cloak
:3aq-yes: These all sound good to Arzfayz, and Arzfayz already have them!

>travel pillow
>first aid
>map
>compass
>canteen
>lantern/torch
>pistol/revolver
>wooden stick
>lockpick
>hand mirror
>deck of cards
>shovel
>light armor that fits under a dress
>big, brightly-colored bag
:3aq-asking-right: Arzfayz not have any of that! Maybe should go look at general store?
>>
No. 922821 ID: 891b91
File 155088832506.png - (239.91KB , 800x800 , 1-002-7.png )
922821

:3aq-grin-closed-blush: There! Different blouse! Now Arzfayz not look like maid, right?

:3aq-asking: Now... what voices think? Arzfayz just pack what Arzfayz already have, or go shopping? Arzfayz think can get clothes at tailor shop, and other stuff at general store.
>>
No. 922822 ID: b1b4f3

>>922821
That's good, very cute.
Beware of letting us into a shop. We are not afraid of spending money. If we go to the store we should only buy three items at most. A small shovel like a trowel would be pretty useful. So would a map and compass, though if you know the general layout of the region you won't need the map so much.

>orafayz
Oh no, I just realized what that's supposed to sound like. Orifice.
Also I just realized a problem with your reasoning. If "arz" means pretty girl in some old language, most people won't know! It's an old language! You could just use "pretty", you know. Be direct. Prettyfayz.
>>
No. 922827 ID: e20bdf

A canteen and map would be relevant in case your travel route leads away from civilization. Do you want to walk through the forest?
>>
No. 922838 ID: ad51b8

you look nice.

But yeah Other then getting a bag to carry all your stuff in I say you already have all you need since this is suppose to be only a day long trip so no real need to pack everything.
>>
No. 922841 ID: a9af05

>>922815
>Ugh! That what Saul always say... Voices just not understand! They tell Arzfayz "arz" mean pretty in old language!
Which is just another lie! If someone tells you a word means something in a language you don't know, then they can tell you anything, since you'd never be able to tell if they were lying to you!

Or that guy was making it up and there actually isn't an old language so that he could trick you into calling yourself "arseface"!
>>
No. 922850 ID: 704151

You shouldn't need to go to the general store, it seems you have all the essentials already.

>the name Arzfayz
Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't call yourself. Names are an extension of the bearer. If you like the name, you keep it, and I'll support you whatever you decide.
>>
No. 922857 ID: 7dc36a

>what is bard?
Eh, don't worry about it. Ancient tradition. No business in dungeons these days.
Calling your boyfriend a "bard" is cute though, go do that. Just remember, if he can somehow say your name in a charming and romantic way, he must be very special indeed.

And yes, you are pretty. All you need is a cute (and durable) backpack or purse to complete the ensemble. I say shop.
>>
No. 922859 ID: 080aaf

Your wardrobe seems sufficient already. Treat yourself to new clothes after your adventure, not before. Go to the general store, let's see what you can be cajoled into burning money on.
>>
No. 922868 ID: e51896

I think we're fine. we need to make sure we have money for stuff we are getting.
>>
No. 922869 ID: e51896

Also, I apologize. I got the impression you were a sweet innocent Kobold, guess you know quite a bit about sexual stuff.
>>
No. 922870 ID: 158da5

You need at least a few supplies from the general store.

Does the place you're traveling to have a library? Maybe you could look up old words there. I suppose it's fine either way, we'll figure it out if people laugh when you introduce yourself.
>>
No. 922959 ID: 15a025

That's a nice outfit. I think you'll be fine for clothes.

We should head over to the general store and see if they've got anything helpful before setting out on our adventure.
>>
No. 922996 ID: 864e49

>Orafayz
:):):):)

>pretty dresses and blouses and skirts
Well you do look very cute and pretty.

>Reload, drop cartridges everywhere!
Then it's time we help you invent the detachable box magazines reloaded pistol.

>dildo
Then how do you get "relief"? Well I guess you could borrow someone else's, or make some "friends" on the journey.

>>922821
Looking GoooooD!
>>
No. 923001 ID: 834378

>boys
Just follow our directions and there will be boys (and cum) all over you in no time.

>not have any of that
That's ok. We'll just go look for a stick later, in the woods at night.

>just pack what Arzfayz already have
Yeah, let's not dally and let's go.
>>
No. 923012 ID: 094652

Hm...

By your logic, Arzkik'ur roughly translates to "Pretty Girl Beating Bad Boys" so if you gain a high adventuring level you could claim that title.
>>
No. 923019 ID: 1fb2e2

About your name, that was mean and uncalled for and I'm sorry for what the other voice said. But you need to realize, even if in an ancient language 'arz' used to mean 'pretty', all that matters is that now it means 'arse'. Think about it, 'arz' is not a word anyone ever hears anymore so if someone hears it they're sure you said 'arse'. (Also, if I remember correctly, it meant 'art' and not 'pretty'.)

About packing, let's pack enough supplies for 3 days - that's the 2 days of the trip plus a day extra. That's food, clothes and everything else you'll need.
About what to buy, you have most of what you'll need. The important ones you don't have right now are a map, a canteen and a compass if you can get one cheap enough.

>You will need protection, of course.
>Arzfayz have dagger!
Protection in the context of sex refers to protection from pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.

The new blouse is real snazzy! I like it.
Regarding wearing less clothes; Not wearing underwear would not make you move more easily, those voices just want to see you naked. You shouldn't trust people so readily! If something makes you uncomfortable, it's quite alright to say no!

While I'm on the topic, I don't know how much did Saul tell you about this so just to make sure:
If you choose to partake in some sexual experience, that's alright, it's your body and your choice. Just please, make sure it's with someone you trust, that you know will stop if you ask them to.
And if you don't feel ready, or you're uncomfortable, or just don't feel like it or anything else, don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything sexual!
And always remember, some people will lie and try to manipulate you into doing things, like what those voices did earlier with how they tried to convince you to go without underwear by lying that it's a common practice. Be a little more suspicious, people need to earn your trust.
>>
No. 923540 ID: 891b91
File 155127549829.png - (460.58KB , 800x800 , 1-003-1.png )
923540

>That's good, very cute.
>you look nice.
>And yes, you are pretty.
>Well you do look very cute and pretty.
:3aq-blush-smile: Thank you! Voices so sweet to Arzfayz!

>Do you want to walk through the forest?
:3aq-thinking: Walk through forest sound nice! But not much chance of it 'cause take train to Millstone.

>Calling your boyfriend a "bard" is cute though, go do that.
:3aq-asking-closed: Okay, but Arzfayz not have boyfriend!

>Then it's time we help you invent the detachable box magazines reloaded pistol.
:3aq-confused: No invent, already exist! Arzfayz use that kind pistol before.

>If "arz" means pretty girl in some old language, most people won't know! It's an old language!
>even if in an ancient language 'arz' used to mean 'pretty', all that matters is that now it means 'arse'.
:3aq-sad-right: Maybe voices right... If people dunno "arz" mean "pretty," they not know Arzfayz is pretty name!

>You could just use "pretty", you know. Be direct. Prettyfayz.
:3aq-thinking: Maybe... it feel kinda long, though.

>Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't call yourself. Names are an extension of the bearer. If you like the name, you keep it, and I'll support you whatever you decide.
:3aq-smile: Yeah! Arzfayz is Arzfayz, who care what other think!

>I suppose it's fine either way, we'll figure it out if people laugh when you introduce yourself.
:3aq-sad-blush-right: Don't wanna get laugh, though...

>By your logic, Arzkik'ur roughly translates to "Pretty Girl Beating Bad Boys" so if you gain a high adventuring level you could claim that title.
:3aq-tongue: Haha! Arzfayz like that one, maybe use if become big adventurer! But it also not pretty name.
>>
No. 923541 ID: 891b91
File 155127550348.png - (360.29KB , 800x800 , 1-003-2.png )
923541

>We should head over to the general store and see if they've got anything helpful before setting out on our adventure.
:3aq-grin: Okay, to general store then!

"Saul, Arzfayz go general store for get supplies for trip! Be back in lil bit!"

"In that case, here's the $50 I promised you. Be careful with it, okay?"

:3aq-excited: Arzfayz never hold this much money at once before!

"Thanks Saul! Arzfayz be super careful!"

"Fayz."

"Huh?"

"Please don't call yourself 'Arzfayz' in public. Do it for me, okay?"

Arzfayz sigh. "Fiiiiiine, just say Fayz, Saul happy?"

:3aq-rolleyes-annoyed: Ugh... Arzfayz give up, Saul and voices not stop talk about pretty Arzfayz name, so fine! Will just say Fayz. For now.

"Thank you, Fayz."
>>
No. 923542 ID: 891b91
File 155127550718.png - (506.91KB , 800x800 , 1-003-3.png )
923542

>Also, I apologize. I got the impression you were a sweet innocent Kobold, guess you know quite a bit about sexual stuff.
:3aq-tongue-blush-right: That right! Fayz know lots and lots 'bout sex! 'Cause big adult now and had lots and lots boyfriends!

>Protection in the context of sex refers to protection from pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
:3aq-blush-smile: Oh! Odette once tell there tonics for that. And kobold only get pregnant from other kobold anyway!

>Then how do you get "relief"?
:3aq-confused: "Relief"? What voices means "relief"? How get "relief" with dil--

:3aq-blush: ...Oooohhhhhhh. Um.

:3aq-blush-right: Fayz use fingers.

>Well I guess you could borrow someone else's dildo
:3aq-thinking-blush: Um... Odette have one, but Odette not know Fayz know!

>Just follow our directions and there will be boys (and cum) all over you in no time.
:3aq-shock-blush: O-okay...

>Not wearing underwear would not make you move more easily, those voices just want to see you naked.
:3aq-blush: ...Voices want see Fayz naked? Really?

:3aq-coy-blush-right: ...

:3aq-thinking-blush: ...Wait. That mean voices see Fayz all the time?

:3aq-shock-blush: Did voices see Fayz take off blouse?!
>>
No. 923543 ID: 891b91
File 155127551365.png - (550.11KB , 800x800 , 1-003-4.png )
923543

:3aq-grin-closed: Fayz gonna take streetcar! General store not far, but just really like streetcar ride.

"Hey! Fayzie!"

:3aq-smile: That Kaz, Fayz friend! He always really nice to Fayz.

:3aq-rolleyes-annoyed: Even if always call Fayz "Fayzie" which is WEIRD SILLY NAME.

"Why Kaz always gotta call Fayzie?"

"It's a cute name, that's why! It suits your cute face."

Fayz push Kaz little bit. "Stoooop, gonna make Fayz blush!"

It make Kaz laugh. "So where ya goin'?"

"Fayz got go big trip to Millstone, so go general store for supplies."

"Cool, mind if I tag along? I could help carry your stuff!"
>>
No. 923544 ID: e20bdf

You already have a boy eyeing you! That was fast.

Accept the offer and thanks his concern.
If doing things on your own is a matter of pride still accept his help but explain you don't want him doing all the work.

So Kaz is a soldier? Do you like men in uniform? I bet this one you do.
Since he is willing to accompany you maybe his work hours is over. Ask about his work and if he have time to spend with you.
>>
No. 923545 ID: e51896

Whoa, looking at the environment, and what people are wearing, it looks like we are in a more modern era. I thought we were in ancient times. what year is it here?

Alright, since he is a friend, he can tag along.

But wow, he must have a lot of free time on his hands if he wants to tag along all the way to Millstone (unless he meant he is tagging along only to the store). nonetheless, accept his offer. Adventurers always need party members in their team.
>>
No. 923546 ID: 834378

We can't really bring anything with us that we can't carry on our own, so we'll have to decline his offer to help carry stuff.

But offer to suck his dick as thanks anyway.
>>
No. 923551 ID: ad51b8

sure let bird boy tag along and while you're walking to the store you can tell us more about him. Like what does he do for a living and how long have you two known each other?
>>
No. 923563 ID: 158da5

Well, you don't need his help to carry but you could use his help to choose! Also tell him it's just nice to have his company.

Also don't worry, we just see moments, you got lucky with the blouse.
>>
No. 923566 ID: 31a0a4

Yeah sure bring him along he seems nice.

By the way what are those things in the sky? some kind of cable?
>>
No. 923594 ID: 864e49

>>923542
Wait a minute. This setting, could it be....NAH.
What level of tech do you have in this world? Name some of the most resent or incredible/interesting inventions.

>>923543
Is he in the military?
>>
No. 923598 ID: b1b4f3

>>923543
Huh, is he a Nevrean? ...are there Sergals here?

I don't think you need help carrying anything, but he can keep you company. Tell him you're gonna go on an errand out of town afterwards so you'll probably have to part ways soon.
>>
No. 923600 ID: eeb7d9

A tall, big and strong boy to help you carry your stuff around? You got it! Is he a soldier? That is a plus! What race does he belong?
>>
No. 923606 ID: 8cb228

>>923542
Regarding the taking off the blouse, no we didn't see that. We get flashes of events, with skips between them. Maybe it's due to intent? Like if you wanted to titillate us and took stuff off specifically to show stuff off, we might see you then? Or perhaps due to the amount of emotion you have, for when we get an image? Or the importance you give to what's going on? Or maybe it's just random?

In another topic that seems to be interesting to us, the technology level!

Do you have artificial rubber? Plastics? Rocketry? The Jet Engine? Helicopters? Nuclear Reactors?

And since we likely aren't as good at asking about magical 'technology', what are some of the big touchstone magics that are a big part of life or are important to civilization?
>>
No. 923609 ID: d6ec65

>>923543
What is Kaz's profession? The outfit looks militaristic, which combined with the hat inclines me to believe he is a police officer. That is mere speculation, however.

You seem to know him fairly well, so by all means; have him accompany you.
>>
No. 923610 ID: 3ccecb

Don't worry, like others said, we don't see everything you do

And no, in case you're wondering, we definitely cannot see what you are imagining... (>>922817) nope, not at all, so dont even ask, silly. *nervous laughter*
>>
No. 923619 ID: 080aaf

Responsible adults on their first adventures carry their own stuff! Valets require a second tier mastery advancement.
>>
No. 923638 ID: 8cb228

>>923610

Ohhhh, I'm totally outing you! Naughty. Ahem. Fayz, yes, there was a point we could see your imaginary thoughts. BUT! It was only when you had very clear, evocative images at the forefront of your mind. Actually, when you speak to us, are you thinking, speaking, or sub-vocalizing?

There has to be a way you can use this ability to send us mind images. Maybe to test when we can and can't see your imaginings? Or just to mess with us? Or to play a game? Or you could, ahem, appease those of us who are especially lecherous (we get really bored here!). Then again, that might just encourage that segment of us.
>>
No. 923653 ID: 99ed9b

It's a little late on that front, consider us lascivious spirits encouraged! We'll try not to overdo it and distract you when it's important. Like now, where you are walking with bird boy who seems to have a crush on you.
>>
No. 923682 ID: 7dc36a

Sure, invite him on your quest. "Fayzie" is nice in public, but the true challenge is to get him comfortable with your proper name.

Then again, are you sure the family business is one you want in sight of the guards? If not, well... you know how rigid paladin types are, yes?

Ah well, we'll cross that bridge with the cute tail when we come to it.
>>
No. 923741 ID: 21bd50

>>923543
Wow, it is suddenly WW1-WW2 era rather than steampunk-medieval. Well, you should be able to get something like a submachine gun or some kind of shoulder mounted rifle (reg rifle but sits on shoulder so as to be easier for someone small to use.)
>>
No. 923757 ID: 0e2ebe

>>923741
She has $50, she isn't getting either of those.
>>
No. 923765 ID: 21bd50

>>923757
ofc not, but it should be possible; they should exist.
>>
No. 923768 ID: a9af05

>>923741
Just because it would be easier for someone small to use, that doesn't mean that it'll be easier for someone with only one arm!
>>
No. 923792 ID: 21bd50

>>923768
which is why it would mount to the shoulder and only use one hand.
>>
No. 923878 ID: 192d83

>>923741
Okay, time for a little firearm discussion.

Rifles are, intrinsically, offensive weapons. They are designed for no other purpose than killing efficiently. They sacrifice many aspects desirable for self defense for this increased lethality.

Fayz, so far as I am aware, does not intend, or wish to kill anybody. The only intrest she has expressed in weapons was for the purpose of self defense.

Because of this, she would be best served by something like a compact pistol with a detachable box magazine (Walther PP in 9mm short for instance). Or at most, a compact SMG.

We don't need a full scale rifle, because we do not intend to fight full scale battles.

Sorry for all the chatter, Fayz.
>>
No. 923885 ID: 834378

I would not give Fayz any firearms because the recoil would send her flying.
>>
No. 923892 ID: c1212a

Broad misgeneralizations about firearms aside, Fayz indeed would be best equipped with a pocket pistol based on her stature and what she's allowed to bring on a train. However I'll bet her knife & teeth will do if she can't get a baby browning.

Tell the nice bird you're quite fine but he can hold your hand and join you on the streetcar if he likes. What branch of the military is Kaz in?
>>
No. 923904 ID: b1b4f3

>>923885
Barely any guns have recoil that strong. You'd need an anti-tank rifle or something.

>>923878
All guns are made for killing, be it animals or people. Pistols aren't good for hunting that's for sure, so I don't know why you'd recommend one for the purpose of not killing people.

Regardless, Fayz has problems with the reloading part, so optimally she'd want a gun with a very large magazine or a gun that can be reloaded with one hand. A long rifle she can pin against herself might work while reloading, but that's awkward to aim with one hand. I can't figure out any way to use the upper arm to assist with aiming.
...hang on, maybe a crossbow is the best option. You can brace that with your foot in order to pull back the string to reload it, or just to hold it steady if it's got a winding mechanism.
>>
No. 923906 ID: bcc41d

Say yes. Even if you won't need help carrying things, having the option is nice andit's kind of him to offer! What makes Kaz such a nice friend? Does he help you out often? Or does he - hem - 'help you out', often?

... I'm asking if this is one of your 'many, many boyfriends'.
>>
No. 923917 ID: c1212a

>>923904
Reloading could be accomplished if she held either the gun or magazine between her teeth, but as she's said that wouldn't help with a revolver. I think supporting your shooting arm with your off arm would work at range for a pistol, or with a little bit of finagling with the sling on a rifle. But I don't foresee Fayz needing to use either of those techniques.
>>
No. 923961 ID: 132a50

>and had lots and lots boyfriends!
oh really? just out of curiosity, how many boyfriends are we talking here?
what's the longest time you've been with one?
which one did you like the most? tell me a little about him.
>>
No. 923987 ID: d8a525

>Fayz use fingers
I always assumed that that would be difficult given the claws. And why would a kobold need a dildo anyway? Can't they just use their tails?
>>
No. 924014 ID: 15a025

Tell Kaz he can come along.
Maybe carry your own stuff though. This is your job after all, not his.
>>
No. 924551 ID: 891b91
File 155178856884.png - (358.22KB , 800x800 , 1-004-1.png )
924551

>I don't think you need help carrying anything, but he can keep you company.
"Well, dunno if gonna need help carry, but Fayz like it if Kaz come anyway! Maybe help pick out supplies?"

"Sure, lead the way!"

>But wow, he must have a lot of free time on his hands if he wants to tag along all the way to Millstone (unless he meant he is tagging along only to the store).
"So Kaz mean come with to general store or... go to Millstone with Fayz?"

"Fayzie, you know I'm not allowed to leave town -- I'd get in big trouble for going AWOL!" He look off into distance for few seconds. "Boy, do I wish I could go with you, though. I guess you'll just have to have all the fun without me!"

"Haha, some 'fun', just going on train to Millstone, not real adventure."

"I'm sure you'll find way to turn it into an adventure." Kaz smile at Fayz. "You always do!"

>sure let bird boy tag along and while you're walking to the store you can tell us more about him. Like what does he do for a living and how long have you two known each other?
>So Kaz is a soldier?
:3aq-yes: Yes! Kind of. Kaz get drafted last month, but before was umm, apprentice with Kaz father, Fayz think? Fayz think he not really want get drafted, but Kaz always positive attitude! Fayz not want it either, but it out of Fayz hands.

>how long have you two known each other?
:3aq-thinking: Like 4 or 5 years now, Fayz and Kaz really good friends!

>Huh, is he a Nevrean? ...are there Sergals here?
>What race does he belong?
:3aq-confused: What is Nevrean and Sergals? Fayz never hear those words before. Kaz is Quilas, birdy people! Not fly like wild birds though, but some can glide lil bit.

>Then again, are you sure the family business is one you want in sight of the guards? If not, well... you know how rigid paladin types are, yes?
>Ah well, we'll cross that bridge with the cute tail when we come to it.
:3aq-no: Kaz not have problem with tavern, come there a lot! Sometimes to drink, but always want see Fayz when come.

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: And Fayz always wanna see Kaz!

>Since he is willing to accompany you maybe his work hours is over. Ask about his work and if he have time to spend with you.
"So how is, um... work? Training?"

"Oh! I'm done with artillery training, now I'm on leave. Feels good to finally have it done with!" Somehow Kaz face not seem so glad.
>>
No. 924552 ID: 891b91
File 155178858141.png - (371.36KB , 800x800 , 1-004-2.png )
924552

"C'mon, Fayz want ride streetcar. Pay Kaz fare if come with!"

"You sure? I don't mind!"

"Fayz got lotsa money for trip! Let Fayz do something nice for Kaz for once!"

"Haha, fine, how can I refuse?"

>Do you like men in uniform? I bet this one you do.
:3aq-thinking-blush: Fayz not care lot 'bout uniforms, but not dislike either. Fayz think Kaz look pretty good in one, though!

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Maybe even look better with uniform on floor...

>Also don't worry, we just see moments, you got lucky with the blouse.
:3aq-blush-smile: That is relief!

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Too bad for voices, though!

>Maybe it's due to intent? Like if you wanted to titillate us and took stuff off specifically to show stuff off, we might see you then? Or perhaps due to the amount of emotion you have, for when we get an image? Or the importance you give to what's going on? Or maybe it's just random?
:3aq-thinking-blush: Fayz wanna know if voices gonna see Fayz naked when change or take bath... maybe should test it out? See if can control what voices see?

>What makes Kaz such a nice friend?
:3aq-grin-closed: Kaz like spend lots time with Fayz, cheer Fayz up when sad, also just fun be around!

>Does he help you out often?
:3aq-yes: Sometimes! Kaz always offer carry things, help out with tavern...

>Or does he - hem - 'help you out', often?
:3aq-blush-right: No... Kaz prolly not into kobold.

>... I'm asking if this is one of your 'many, many boyfriends'.
:3aq-sad-blush-right: No... unfortunately.

>oh really? just out of curiosity, how many boyfriends are we talking here?
:3aq-rolleyes: Oh, Fayz dunno... lot of them! Fayz never bother count before.

>what's the longest time you've been with one?
:3aq-thinking-blush: Well... Fayz have lot of them, so not one for real long! Maybe few months?

>which one did you like the most? tell me a little about him.
:3aq-coy-blush-right: Favorite boyfriend.... most popular guy in town! Very handsome! But not live here in Lila... in another town!

>It's a little late on that front, consider us lascivious spirits encouraged! We'll try not to overdo it and distract you when it's important. Like now, where you are walking with bird boy who seems to have a crush on you.
:3aq-rolleyes: Voices so horny! Fayz think this not what Saul had in mind...

:3aq-sad-blush-right: And Kaz not have crush on Fayz, Fayz wanted be more than friends but it just... never happen.

:3aq-grin-closed: Oh well! Fayz is big girl, get over it someday.

>he can hold your hand
:3aq-sad-blush-right: ...Fayz want to ask hold hand, but know Kaz gonna say no.
>>
No. 924553 ID: 891b91
File 155178859612.png - (429.97KB , 800x800 , 1-004-3.png )
924553

>I always assumed that [masturbation] would be difficult given the claws.
:3aq-blush: Umm... if careful, claws not hurt. And usually just, um, rub anyway. And maybe sometimes hump pillow...

>And why would a kobold need a dildo anyway? Can't they just use their tails?
:3aq-sad-blush-right: Fayz try that before, but... kinda hurts tail to do, not fun. Probably do lot more if not hurt!

>And no, in case you're wondering, we definitely cannot see what you are imagining... nope, not at all, so dont even ask, silly. *nervous laughter*
>Ohhhh, I'm totally outing you! Naughty. Ahem. Fayz, yes, there was a point we could see your imaginary thoughts. BUT! It was only when you had very clear, evocative images at the forefront of your mind.
>There has to be a way you can use this ability to send us mind images. Maybe to test when we can and can't see your imaginings? Or just to mess with us? Or to play a game? Or you could, ahem, appease those of us who are especially lecherous (we get really bored here!). Then again, that might just encourage that segment of us.
:3aq-asking-tongue-right-blush: Hmm... voices see what Fayz imagine right now?
>>
No. 924554 ID: 891b91
File 155178862316.png - (411.38KB , 800x800 , 1-004-4.png )
924554

>Sorry for all the chatter, Fayz.
:3aq-confused: Chatter? Huh? Dunno what voice mean, just hear voices talk to Fayz...

From this point forward, Fayz won't hear any suggestions (or parts of suggestions) that are clearly directed at other suggesters, so in this case she didn't hear most of the discussion of firearms. I don't mean to discourage such discussions -- they're entirely welcome as far as I'm concerned -- but this suggestion about chatter made me realize that it'd be interesting to allow suggesters to discuss things behind Fayz's back.
Additionally, Fayz will not hear anything in spoiler tags, unless it's very obvious to me that the suggester intended for Fayz to hear it.

>Well, you should be able to get something like a submachine gun or some kind of shoulder mounted rifle (reg rifle but sits on shoulder so as to be easier for someone small to use.)
:3aq-confused: Fayz dunno what submachine gun is! And never use rifle... Pistol prolly best gun for Fayz.

>Whoa, looking at the environment, and what people are wearing, it looks like we are in a more modern era. I thought we were in ancient times. what year is it here?
:3aq-smile: It 834! What year voices expect?

>By the way what are those things in the sky? some kind of cable?
:3aq-yes: Yeah! Cable are lines for power streetcar!

>What level of tech do you have in this world? Name some of the most resent or incredible/interesting inventions.
:3aq-thinking: Inventions? Hmm...

:3aq-grin-closed: Aeroplane, that pretty new! Lots Quilas argue 'bout that. Oh, and autocar! Fayz see them once in while but not all time.

>In another topic that seems to be interesting to us, the technology level!
>Do you have artificial rubber? Plastics? Rocketry? The Jet Engine? Helicopters? Nuclear Reactors?
:3aq-thinking: Fayz know 'bout rubber, think that come from special trees, right? And remember Kaz say he in "rocket artillery". Fayz never hear of those other things!

>And since we likely aren't as good at asking about magical 'technology', what are some of the big touchstone magics that are a big part of life or are important to civilization?
:3aq-thinking: Enchantment biggest magic in everyday life, most everybody have little enchantments that do this or that.

:3aq-tongue-blush: (Like pendant full of horny voices that want see naked kobold!)

:3aq-thinking: Fayz not know lot 'bout magic, but Saul tell there different kinds of magic, most kinds dangerous even when use them right. Enchantment and alchemy safest. Polikk say used to be mage, but stop years ago. Say Saul make Polikk promise not teach Fayz any magic, too dangerous.

>Actually, when you speak to us, are you thinking, speaking, or sub-vocalizing?
:3aq-smile: Um, Fayz talk, but only inside head!

"Fayz glad Kaz done with training, it really nice see again!"

Kaz laugh. "I missed you too, Fayzie, more than you know."

"More than Fayz know?"

"O-oh, it's just an expression, I mean that I missed you a lot!"

"So what Kaz do now that done training?"

"Well, while I'm on leave, I'm just gonna try my best to relax and wait for orders. Get some reading in, practice the guitar, things like that." Kaz smile at Fayz in that nice way he always does. "Maybe head to the tavern and visit my favorite kobold friend." He wink.

"Haha, and maybe Fayz wait at tavern for see favorite Quilas friend!"

Kaz and Fayz both laugh.

"So tell me more about this trip you're going on. You said you're headed to Millstone?"

"Yep! Saul send Fayz for pick out and order spring ales for tavern."

"Wow, sounds like he's finally decided to, uh... cut you loose a bit. I guess things changed after your hatchday, huh."

"Saul say Fayz adult now, need adult responsibilities. If that mean get go out of town, Fayz not complain!"

"Haha! So do you have anything interesting planned while you're over there?"

"No, not really. It quick trip, just go, stay overnight, come back."

"Well, Millstone has a pretty good museum, y'know. I hear they've got an exhibit right now with artifacts from all around the world... seems like your kind of thing."

"Ooooh! Pretty artifacts?"

Kaz laugh. "Probably."

"Maybe Fayz go, if have time! Too bad Kaz not able come along... Fayz really like it if could."

"I wish I could go, too." Kaz sigh. "Hell, I'd love to go just about anywhere with you..."
>>
No. 924555 ID: 891b91
File 155178864961.png - (425.30KB , 800x800 , 1-004-5.png )
924555

>But offer to suck his dick as thanks anyway.
:3aq-shock-blush: ...

:3aq-blush-right: Voice really think that work?

"Hey Fayz, you okay? You kinda zoned out there."

"O-oh! No, Fayz fine, fine! Just... just think for second!"

"Oh, what about?"

:3aq-scared-blush: !!!

"Uuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmm heheheh Fayz just think 'bout --"
>>
No. 924556 ID: 891b91
File 155178867527.png - (420.06KB , 800x800 , 1-004-6.png )
924556

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH!

"--W-whoa!"
>>
No. 924557 ID: 891b91
File 155178869093.png - (286.92KB , 800x800 , 1-004-7.png )
924557

"Hey moron, why doncha watch where yer going?"

"Screw you, pal, why don't you watch where you're going, huh?"

"I can't, numbnuts, this is a streetcar! It's on a track, ya dipstick!"

:3aq-shock-blush: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No. 924558 ID: bcc41d

>>924553
We did see a bunch of fun guys, yes.

>>924557
It's gotta be convenient/inconvenient to be at general crotch height all the time, huh? Well, something tells me Kaz may just need a little encouragement to get past the 'let's not have any sex' hurdle.

Nuzzle his crotch a little with your snout - long enough that it's obvious to him, and hopefully no-one else, that you did it on purpose. Tell him, with a smile, that you're alright... and that you -were- just thinking about how that 'go anywhere with you' comment sounded soooort of like a proposition.

If he objects to that, knowing the intentions you just displayed, you know not to push, but if he just gets emberassed or flustered, you can try to continue this line of thought. I mean... you're not gonna pack too much, and you're travelling tomorrow, so your evening's free to spend with a friend, right?
>>
No. 924559 ID: 06fdc0

Oh no! Make sure his balls are alright! Offer to kiss and make them better.
>>
No. 924560 ID: ad51b8

>Hmm... voices see what Fayz imagine right now?
yeaaaah, dicks don't actually look like that by the way

Also keep your head in his lap and maybe grab his leg so you don't fall over if the tram jerks again but look up and ask him if he's ok. As long as you don't acknowledge you face first in his crotch it won't become weird.
>>
No. 924561 ID: 080aaf

Got to make it look like you meant to do that. Bring it in to a crotch-height hug!
>>
No. 924563 ID: 834378

Oh dear, how unfortunate this happened. But isn't this Arzfayz fantasy? Well then, not to waste the opportunity, you should stay like that for a bit and make sure you get a good feel of his shape with your snout before getting back up.
>>
No. 924568 ID: d8a525

I know you've got a dick in your face, but that doesn't matter right now! You've inadvertently called upon the spirits of an alternate and more advanced dimension! Just listen to me and I'll make you the wealthiest, most powerful kobold in all the world! First, we need to invent the transistor. Find an electrician and tell them-*KRRRRRZZSSHT*

[Spiritual Connection Terminated]
>>
No. 924570 ID: 094652

Hop back into your seat and compliment his crotch
>>
No. 924571 ID: 91ee5f

>>924553
>Hmm...voices see what Fayz imagine right now?
Yes.

>>924554
Hey, Fayz, from the way Kaz is talking, I think he likes you a lot!

>>924557
Uhhh.....pretend nothing is wrong.

If he asks you to get your face off of his crotch, then get your face off of his crotch.

And remember that you’re in public, so don’t do anything too lewd.
>>
No. 924572 ID: 57f319

Look up at him without moving your head. See how he feels about this. Of course, saying that you wouldn't mind kissing it to make it better is a classic. It's easy to play off if he says no, but also easy to make it seem serious if he seems like he'd want to.
>>
No. 924574 ID: 67d7af

...I kind of want you to say, "oops, sorry", then accidentally close your mouth on the fabric of the crotch area of his pants, and rip off that part of his pants for clothing damage... but I think that would be too obvious, and you might get in trouble. (Though you can imagine that happening)

Nah, just hop back on your seat, apologize for pushing him, and pretend nothing happened.
>>
No. 924583 ID: e9d41b

>>924574
I will second ripping/removing his pants in some way
pass it off as an accident
>>
No. 924585 ID: eeb7d9

>Too bad for voices, though!
Don't you tease us you little scoundrel!

>Hmm... voices see what Fayz imagine right now?
You bet your tail we can! Hey, hold on a second! Those aren't peneses, those are mushrooms! Do you even know how a dick looks like? Are you traying to trick us by pretendong to know about sex?

>>924557
Well that escalated quickly. Ok, we can work with this. Slooowly look up and see his reaction. If he is blushing, tease him hard, try to sit again, but fail completely, obviously on purpose.
>>
No. 924588 ID: b1b4f3

Pff, mushroom dicks.

>>924557
This is fine.

Okay for serious, I think he does like you but didn't want to do anything with you because you weren't considered an adult. Now he might!

So don't pull back immediately, and when you do give him a smile and say that was a welcome surprise.
>>
No. 924596 ID: 132a50

>>924552
>No... unfortunately.
>Oh, Fayz dunno... lot of them! Fayz never bother count before.
>Well... Fayz have lot of them, so not one for real long! Maybe few months?
you know, it's really quite pointless to lie to us. we're on your side and can't talk with anyone else anyhow. also you're pretty bad at it.
>>924553
and that's not how dicks look.
>>
No. 924597 ID: b1b4f3

Well maybe Fayz replaced the dicks with mushrooms just to be silly?
>>
No. 924598 ID: 132a50

>>924597
she's a virgin. the 'you don't know them, they're from out of town' excuse is extremely old.
>>
No. 924600 ID: 4c908d

Grab onto his shlong for stability while you get up.
>>
No. 924605 ID: a9af05

>>924588
All of this.
>>
No. 924610 ID: 8cb228

No need to be extra, uh, penis focused. Don't grab him or try to rip his pants or anything. Just look him in the eyes and say, so only he can hear, "Maybe we can go somewhere private? Together?"
>>
No. 924622 ID: c1212a

No don't damage his nice uniform, he might get in trouble for it.

This accident does give you plausible deniability to try seduce him however. Make eye contact for a second before you 'regain your balance' and extricate yourself, then apologize for 'headbutting' him and fuss over him a whole bunch. Remember you're seducing him, not just propositioning!
>>
No. 924626 ID: 8cb228

That's a good point. What's your goal? To seduce or just proposition? That's probably something only you can decide, Fayz!
>>
No. 924660 ID: d8a525

Fayz, it's time you learned some voices are smarter than others. Do as the other voice >>924622 suggested. If you want to seduce him, you need to play it smart.

After playing it off, you'll need to look at his expressions carefully. Does he look embarrassed and ashamed after stuffing his junk into his totally non-sexual friend's face, or does he looked flustered after the girl he likes touched his junk? Does he look like he wants to forget it, or like he can't stop thinking about it? Most importantly, you need to make sure he's not hiding an erection, which seems like it would be difficult given the size of that bulge. (Great job sending that particular image through the spirit link by the way.) He's standing, so make sure he's not twisting his hips awkwardly. Use all these things to gauge his interest before you plan your next move.

This is your big chance, but whatever you do, don't bring up his dick, or sex, or anything like that. If he thinks you're cute enough to give a cutesy nickname like Fayzie, hearing those kinds of dirty things coming from your mouth might just shock him. Save that kind of talk for when the time comes.

After reexamining the bits of dialogue you've sent across with him, he might be interested in you, but it's also possible that he is depressed and weary from his service and is simply relieved that he has such a close friend to confide in. If it's the latter, attempting to clumsily turn things sexual will only hurt him. But if you follow my advice and find he's interested, what move is there but to charge in full speed ahead!

You've got great taste by the way. Kaz seems like a nice young man, and nice down there too, if you catch my drift.
>>
No. 924686 ID: 864e49

>many boyfriends
You've never had a single boyfriend in your life have you?

>Aeroplane, autocar
So 1780 - 1900.

>>924557
Breath deep.
No no don't do that.
Ok maybe a little.
>>
No. 924713 ID: c1212a

>>924622
I should mention; you may not understand, but trust on this one- eye contact is important. Big round doe eyes are a plus.

Also it won't mean you're starting something he can't take you up on in public, which is also important.
>>
No. 924714 ID: 132a57

Those balls are huge. That can't be comfortable.

>>924686
I'd say WW1 era since cars and planes were still considered pretty new. Tanks would be a good era indicator though.

Fayz, does the army have tanks or landships?
>>
No. 924740 ID: d8a525

>>924714
They appear to be squished between her nose and his leg, making them look bigger
>>
No. 924745 ID: e51896

>It 834! What year voices expect?
Well, considering one of us thought kobolds still wore loincloths, we probably thought it was around that year, like medieval times at most.

So it's year 834? 834 years after what?
>>
No. 924749 ID: 834378

>>924555
>Voice really think that work?
And yes, boys are suckers for thank-you blowjobs. Hmm, suckers... I feel there's a pun in here somewhere.
>>
No. 924759 ID: 2202fb

>>924749
idk, personally if i was in this situation her offering that would freak me the fuck out. I wouldn't run, but i would definitely try to abscond as quickly and politely as i could.
>>
No. 924908 ID: caf1de

tell him his balls are very big and that you can help him with that
if it looks like hes not into it then joke about using his knife to remove them
>>
No. 924913 ID: 465a14

Yes, Kaz likes you too. Nuzzle his package just enough to make it obvious to him it was on purpose and then ask if he needs to be kissed better.
>>
No. 924920 ID: 891b91
File 155194818406.png - (280.99KB , 800x800 , 1-005-1.png )
924920

>Nuzzle his crotch a little with your snout - long enough that it's obvious to him, and hopefully no-one else, that you did it on purpose.
>you should stay like that for a bit and make sure you get a good feel of his shape with your snout before getting back up.
:3aq-blush: ........ Fayz hope Kaz like this... because Fayz like it...

>Kaz seems like a nice young man, and nice down there too, if you catch my drift.
:3aq-excited-blush: Really really nice!!!!

>Those balls are huge. That can't be comfortable.
:3aq-tongue-blush: Well it VERY comfortable for Fayz!

>Yes, Kaz likes you too.
:3aq-grin-closed: Voice really think so?? Fayz hope voice is right!
>>
No. 924921 ID: 891b91
File 155194819228.png - (258.43KB , 800x800 , 1-005-2.png )
924921

>...I kind of want you to say, "oops, sorry", then accidentally close your mouth on the fabric of the crotch area of his pants, and rip off that part of his pants for clothing damage... but I think that would be too obvious, and you might get in trouble.
:3aq-tongue-blush-right: That sound like LOTS fun, but can't do that in public!! ...Also, damage Kaz pants prolly get Kaz in trouble, and Fayz not wanna hurt Kaz!

>you know, it's really quite pointless to lie to us. we're on your side and can't talk with anyone else anyhow. also you're pretty bad at it.
:3aq-mad-tears-blush: F-fine!! Fayz lie before, not have lots boyfriends! It embarrassing, okay?! Fayz try so much get boys attention but nothing ever happen!! For years!!

>You've never had a single boyfriend in your life have you?
:3aq-puff-blush: Fayz has too had boyfriend!

:3aq-sad-blush-right: But only one boyfriend... for like two week...

>yeaaaah, dicks don't actually look like that by the way
>Hey, hold on a second! Those aren't peneses, those are mushrooms! Do you even know how a dick looks like? Are you traying to trick us by pretendong to know about sex?
>Pff, mushroom dicks.
>thats not how dicks look.
:3aq-puff-blush-tears: Okay! Maybe Fayz not know exactly what penis look like! Fine!

:3aq-angry-tears-blush: But that NOT mean Fayz virgin! Had sex ONCE! That the truth!

:3aq-sad-blush-right: Fayz just was... too nervous to look at penis. And Odette always tell Fayz penis look kinda like mushroom... so always imagine like mushroom.
>>
No. 924922 ID: 891b91
File 155194821690.png - (398.66KB , 800x800 , 1-005-3.png )
924922

"...Kaz okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, are you?"

"Fayz is ok!"
>>
No. 924923 ID: 891b91
File 155194823204.png - (407.87KB , 800x800 , 1-005-4.png )
924923

"Did Fayz hit Kaz in balls on accident? Balls okay?"

"A-a little, but not bad, heheh."

>eye contact is important. Big round doe eyes are a plus.
:3aq-yes: Okay! Fayz make BIGGEST eyes at Kaz!

"Aww, poor Kaz, Fayz so sorry! Kaz want Fayz kiss better?" Fayz giggle.

"W-what?! I-I, um..."
>>
No. 924924 ID: 06fdc0

okay, one of two things will happen: he'll panic and freak out (which won't be your fault at all), or he'll awkwardly stare at you, feeling like time has stopped. if the second thing happens, wink and make sure he keeps following you until you get somewhere more private

tell him you've always thought he was handsome
>>
No. 924925 ID: 398bc4

Move away from his penis, tell him you like him and you think he likes you and ask if he would like to go out when you get back from your business trip. Good luck.
>>
No. 924928 ID: 57f319

I mean, look back down for a second. He really liked that. But you're in public. So slowly stand up, real close, and kiss him on the chin. Tell him you'd like to spend some time alone with him later. And that you've been interested!

Also, really good work there. You just needed a little help and a little luck but you're a natural at this.
>>
No. 924929 ID: 719d94

Remember, you're in a public place, if you do anything sexual you've gotta be super sneaky about it so nobody notices except you and whoever you're doing it with, and it'll be extra fun because of that.

Though if Kaz here isn't comfortable with doing things right here, then you'll just have to let him know you'll make it up to him later.
>>
No. 924930 ID: f829d9

>>924923
Tell this handsome young hunk of bird meat of to sit on down for the ride and relax himself before he falls over. He’s blushing like mad and it would be very embarrassing to the lad if the two of you get spotted.

You however need to stay between those legs and scout out for what exactly you’re dealing with under those leggings. Try circling around the hardening shape with you muzzle to get a sense of it’s dimensions.
>>
No. 924931 ID: 834378

If he was against anything, he'd already have said no. So it seems he just needs a bit more incitement.

You should get back up and stand in a way to prevent people from seeing his bulge. And then tell him that it's ok and that he's been really nice to you and that you want to make him feel good. But then go all sad on him, "Or is it that you don't like me?".
>>
No. 924932 ID: 8cb228

Subtle subtle subtle! You don't want anyone hearing or seeing you to notice that you are propositioning the bird. Suggest to him that you want to go do stuff elsewhere, in private.

>>924928

Has the right idea.
>>
No. 924940 ID: eeb7d9

Good, this is goin ok. But we need to play it safe. Just a little more. He is obviusly... a little "exited", and in public that is a big no-no, so you should help him with that~ Stand up, and get close to him, reeeal close, so no one can see his BIG gun pointing up. And tell him not to worry about it, after all, it was "a happy little accident". Make sure to grind against him a bit.
>>
No. 924942 ID: 91ee5f

>>924921
>F-fine!! Fayz lie before, not have lots boyfriends! It embarrassing, okay?! Fayz try so much get boys attention but nothing ever happen!! For years!!
It might be because you were too young back then and you weren’t an adult. But now that you’re an adult, it’ll probably be easier for you to get boys’ attention!

>>924923
Oh, yeah, you definitely have his attention right now!

Just be careful. If you get him too excited, his penis might rip through his pants! And while it would be impressive to see him actually do that, it would be very embarrassing for him.
>>
No. 924943 ID: caf1de

>pendant full of horny voices that want see naked kobold!
not our fault you're sexy
>>
No. 924946 ID: d8a525

>>924932
I fear the art subtlety may be lost on this poor, horny kobold
>>
No. 924947 ID: d8a525

>>924923
Damnit, Fayz! You're supposed to make the eyes at HIM! Not his dick!
>>
No. 924955 ID: d8a525

And you accused us of being horny.
>>
No. 924966 ID: 556568

Alright, that may have been a bit too straightforward, Fayz. Tone it down just a little. Try playing it off that you meant to say "Kiss you better", I think you'll be awkward enough to make it work.
>>
No. 924968 ID: be1d8f

>>924923

Give a hearty sniff
>>
No. 924985 ID: d8a525

Well, subtlety is certainly off the table! We seem to have underestimated your hormones, Fayz, but fortunately for you he seems to be interested in spite of your head on approach. The other voices are right, get close to him and try to contain your lust until you can drag him to a more private location, then it's full speed ahead!
>>
No. 924988 ID: c4e8a6

Tell Kaz his privates first class are standing at attention. Is this what he meant when he said he missed you more than you knew?
>>
No. 925015 ID: 7fc8ac

Maybe a little too heavy handed there. Points for enthusiasm, though.

He's nervous, uncomfortable, and rather embarrassed by the look of it. I think you need to give him a little space, and by that I mean you should remove your face from his genitals.

You've made your desires and intent clear, now you have to wait for his reaction. If he feels the same way towards you as you do towards him, it will become obvious.

Until then, salient point; give him a little space.
>>
No. 925046 ID: eeb7d9

>>925015
This might be the best option. I don't know this fella too well, so it would be nice to be cautious and don't push it. Despite what i said before, this could be the right way to go.
>>
No. 925048 ID: 57f319

>>925015
He doesn't look uncomfortable, and I think you are reading arousal as embarrassment. If he was looking around or telling her to stop, sure, but he's focused solely on her.
>>
No. 925049 ID: b1b4f3

Ask him if he wants to make another stop in town before the general store. Or after it?
>>
No. 925060 ID: 2202fb

>>924923
He is probably going to gentleman the hell out of there unless you back off a bit. Maybe ask him out or something. This seems like a decent opportunity.
>>
No. 925078 ID: e51896

>>924966
I like this idea. We wouldn't want to make it too obvious.
>>
No. 925082 ID: 132a50

>>924923
you're making him uncomfortable.
calm down, take it slow. no need to rush this, don't want to scare him off.
>>
No. 925098 ID: e9d41b

you got your message through, now it's time to calm down at let him respond
>>
No. 925268 ID: 15a025

Slow down a little there Fayz. He seems a little uncomfortable and confused.
>>
No. 926464 ID: 891b91
File 155307846083.png - (347.91KB , 800x800 , 1-006-1.png )
926464

>not our fault you're sexy
:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Stoooooop!

>And you accused us of being horny.
:3aq-puff-blush: Yeah well, Fayz get face shove in crotch! What excuse voice have?!

"F-fayz, please--"

>Give a hearty sniff
Fayz give crotch one last little nuzzle and take lil whiff, then stand up and get closer to Kaz.

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Only lil smell, but Fayz really really like it! Weird smell, but good~

"Kaz privates first class stand at attention," Fayz whisper, look up at Kaz.

"W-what?"

Fayz giggle. "Fayz mean Kaz... too big for pants right now. Maybe Kaz should sit?"
>>
No. 926465 ID: 891b91
File 155307847525.png - (411.39KB , 800x800 , 1-006-2.png )
926465

"O-oh! Right..." Kaz sit down, try pull jacket down over crotch for hide bulge, but not work too good.

"Don't worry, Fayz help Kaz hide," Fayz whisper. Fayz sit on Kaz lap. "There! Now no one see."

"F-Fayz..."

"Maybe Kaz like go somewhere more private with Fayz, hmm? Or maybe Kaz not like Fayz so much..?"

"N-no, I do--"

:3aq-tongue-blush: Fayz slow wiggle hips lil bit.. and feel Kaz bulge twitch hard~

"'Cause it feel like maybe Kaz like Fayz whole lot right now~"

"I-it's just, um, this is so sudden... I've never seen this side of you before, Fayz!"

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Kaz bulge twitch a few times, even though Fayz stopped wiggle butt!!
>>
No. 926466 ID: 080aaf

Do you want to see a different side? Maybe a backside?
>>
No. 926471 ID: eeb7d9

"Well, maybe if Kaz hasn't been looking at Fayz as a little girl, he would Kaz would have noticed that Fayz is a woman. So Fayz had to be a little more... direct.
Kaz notices Fayz now, mmm?"
>>
No. 926496 ID: c8452a

Let him know that you've always been like this, you were just waiting for him to initiate. But now you're done being patient and taking the initiative for yourself.
>>
No. 926499 ID: b1b4f3

Tell him you always thought he didn't like kobolds.
>>
No. 926504 ID: a9af05

>>926465
Tell him that you've always been like this, he's just never noticed before now.

And you might want to be careful with how your butt touches him. You don't want him to make a mess in his pants, do you? That would really embarrass him!
>>
No. 926509 ID: c7f906

Tell him he's the one who said things have changed since your hatchday. You used to not understand what he meant when he would say things like he missed you more than you knew, and wanted to go with you.

If you're feeling really forward, tell him you're very sad to hear he can't go to millstone with you, maybe he'd like to go all the way instead?

By the way Fayz, how dexterous and agile is your tail? Enough to slide it under his belt?
>>
No. 926516 ID: 5f9e6d

>>926466
This is a good line for the situation.

At this rate we're probably gonna make the poor boy blow in public. Best to back off just in case he's too embarrassed to want to continue more privately afterwards. At least ask him before teasing past the point of no return.

Then tell him you want him to take you somewhere, bend you over and lift your tail. Does he understand now?
>>
No. 926518 ID: d8a525

That poor boy looks like he's about to jizz in his pants.
>>
No. 926526 ID: cbdfa8

>>926466
you make a good point good sir.

i mean if you want to tease him to the extreme go right ahead. :)
>>
No. 926536 ID: 3ef4d3

Fayz, from how much his dick is twitching and that precum wet spot on his trousers, I think he's getting dangerously close to cumming. Better lay off rubbing his groin (for now) or he's gonna blow his load, then metaphorically die of embarrassment. Also, if he goes off here and now his dick isn't gonna be up for any sex for awhile. Maybe a hour or two at least, though longer would be better. So rein it in or you likely will lose the chance to have sex with him before your trip, and maybe for awhile after you return if he's still embarrassed from what happened here. Now, verbally teasing him, that's okay. That and touching him elsewhere. Or him touching you. How about asking him to put his arms around you. ...And then saying he can place his hands anywhere he'd like on you.
>>
No. 926709 ID: 17f233

>>926465
Girl, don’t listen to those voices. This is adventure, a spurt of love juice is a dime a dozen. Besides, embaresment builds character. Just imagine you two lovebirds reminiscing fondly about the time you made your hubby blow his load on the transit.

Boys will be boys and he’s a young virile manbird. I have plenty of faith that he’ll pull through for you a second time when you can give his pecker a more serious bit of attention in the privacy of a bathroom or something.
>>
No. 926816 ID: d8a525

>>926709
I for one can tell you that the time I ejaculated in my pants in front of the girl I liked was anything but pleasant. Every time I remember it, it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
No. 926828 ID: 2202fb

>>926816
Yeeeah, a lot of these suggestions seem really unrealistic, like something out of porn. Really assumes this guy is pretty two-dimensional.
>>
No. 926856 ID: 8eaf98

>>926828
being two dimensional is OUR job!

get off of him and sit next to him like a more normal person, I think we have made our point.
>>
No. 926891 ID: 3ef4d3

>>926856
Hm, yes, I think Fayz has more than made her intentions and desires towards him clear; At least the sexual ones. No need to push it and risk the mutual embarrassment of him creaming his trousers in public.

However, if Fayz sits next to him then she won't be blocking the view of the trouser tent he's pitchin'. That on display would be embarrassing as well, though lesser. She could stay in front of him, without touching, 'till his "excitement" goes down, but with her right there it may not. Hm.... Maybe he could discreetly cover his erection with his cap, and then Fayz could sit next to him. Could that work to hide it? Better check before Fayz moves away. He'd still have to remain seated 'till his erection deflates, possibly past the general store stop. In that case he could just stay on the streetcar and walk to the store once he's decent.

Also, Fayz can still snuggle up to Kaz while sitting next to him. Perhaps ask him to put his arm around her. Hopefully that won't prolong his "excitement" too much.
>>
No. 927060 ID: 375c85

Man some of you guys are dense. There is a simple solution here if you don't want him to cream his pants. Take it out of his pants and put it in under your dress. I'm sure there you could keep it somewhere where you could "contain" that mess. No one would notice a thing too! Just make sure he's consenting ;P
>>
No. 927065 ID: 2202fb

>>927060
dense, eh?
>>
No. 927086 ID: 375c85

Yea! A little hidden sex never killed anyone. Super fun too! Let kaz know that he was always special to you. What better way of doing that then letting him know you could not hold back one more second. It looks like he loves it. We got plenty of time till our stop right Fayz?
>>
No. 927421 ID: 834378

I still feel that the first thing we should do is a blowjob. It doesn't seem practical to do in the streetcar so, I think we should wait until we get off, and then do it in an alley somewhere. Fayz should tell Kaz about these plans.
>>
No. 927457 ID: b33a0b

>>927421
Yeah go fuck in an alleyway, if he blows too quickly have him eat you out.
>>
No. 927775 ID: 891b91
File 155387315038.png - (370.26KB , 800x800 , 1-007-1.png )
927775

>By the way Fayz, how dexterous and agile is your tail? Enough to slide it under his belt?
:3aq-thinking-blush: Hmm, maybe. But Fayz think Kaz belt just hold coat closed...

"Kaz want see different side of Fayz, then? ...maybe backside?" Fayz grind hard on Kaz, so Kaz know what Fayz mean. "Fayz always like this deep down, just tired of wait for Kaz make first move."

"Fayz, I-- nfff -- I'm--"

"Fayz think long time Kaz just not like Fayz that way, maybe not like kobold." Fayz slowly rock hips, make Kaz make cute noises. "But friend in Kaz pants say that not true~"

"I-if you... nnh, keep that up, I'm gonna..."
>>
No. 927776 ID: 891b91
File 155387316284.png - (398.73KB , 800x800 , 1-007-2.png )
927776

>And you might want to be careful with how your butt touches him. You don't want him to make a mess in his pants, do you? That would really embarrass him!
:3aq-blush: O-oh! Right...

>Girl, don't listen to those voices. This is adventure, a spurt of love juice is a dime a dozen. Besides, embaresment builds character. Just imagine you two lovebirds reminiscing fondly about the time you made your hubby blow his load on the transit.
>Boys will be boys and he's a young virile manbird. I have plenty of faith that he'll pull through for you a second time when you can give his pecker a more serious bit of attention in the privacy of a bathroom or something.
:3aq-tongue-blush-right: Fayz has better idea! Instead of make Kaz make mess in pants and then have sex... just have sex two time!

Fayz stop move, feel Kaz twitch, hard as rock. "Maybe Fayz should stop, let Kaz calm down?"

"Y-yeah... please..."

"Okay." Fayz scoot off Kaz lap, but still sit reaaaal close~ "Maybe Kaz should cover up with hat?"

Kaz nod, take hat off and put in lap. Not talk for few seconds, then say quiet, "...Thanks for not making me, um, 'go off' in my pants." Kaz look away and smile. "I, uh, kinda liked it, though..."
>>
No. 927777 ID: 891b91
File 155387317424.png - (391.26KB , 800x800 , 1-007-3.png )
927777

"Fayz like Kaz whole lot, don't wanna be mean. Maybe tease lil bit, but not mean." Fayz grab Kaz hand, put on Fayz thigh. "Besides, there better place for Kaz 'go off' than in pants~"

"F-Fayz! I--"

"Shh, it okay, if Kaz not want touch Fayz, just move hand away. Fayz will understand."

Kaz not move hand away.

"Thought so," Fayz giggle. "Now... how about Kaz take Fayz somewhere private, bend Fayz over and lift Fayz tail?"

Kaz gentle rub and squeeze Fayz thigh through skirt. "...Where should we go?"

:3aq-asking-tongue: Hmm... tavern not good place for it, but maybe Kaz home would work. Or maybe somewhere else?

>Yeah go fuck in an alleyway
:3aq-shock-blush: Y-yes, or in alleyway..
>>
No. 927780 ID: 20b7eb

>>927777
hey, i feel like you're being very hasty with all this. i think kaz is still confused and not 100% ready yet. i think you're scaring him a little. this did come out of nowhere from his perspective after all.
you don't want him to feel pressured into fucking you, right? you want him to want you as much as you want him. only way of knowing that for sure is letting him get his thoughts in order and then asking him.
>>
No. 927781 ID: 2202fb

>>927777
kaz home would be by far the best choice.
>>
No. 927783 ID: 2fb5cd

>>927781
yes this is the best option. also it has a bed you can fuck in right? so just get to your house and fuck like n one has fucked before.

give him the time of his life.
>>
No. 927789 ID: 055cbc

>>927783
Fayz bed is probably too small for Kaz, and not a lot of privacy under the counter. You thinking of using somebody ELSE's bed with or without permission?
>>
No. 927796 ID: 6f764d

Yeah, Kaz's home would probably be best. Give him somewhere he's comfortable.
>>
No. 927797 ID: 7fb87a

Home would be better than some random alley.
Kaz will likely perform better without having to worry about strangers watching..

P.S. don't tell him we're watching.
>>
No. 927800 ID: e51896

sex in the alleyway is pretty arousing. The idea of being caught in the act is very exciting, but we are pretty much in your home town. If you are caught, Saul might find out and get you in trouble, and Kaz could get in trouble with his superiors plus he might not be comfortable with the alleyway...
...But... perhaps we can practice exhibitionism when you are in Millstone where less people know who you are? like maybe tonight after you get your room at the inn at Millstone for example ;)?

But for now, suggest Kaz's place. It seems to be the best romantic choice, in regards to taking Kaz's comfort into consideration. this did come out of nowhere after all.
>>
No. 927806 ID: 080aaf

Does Kaz have a home though? He might be living in a barracks.
>>
No. 927808 ID: b1b4f3

>>927777
Go to his house! It's much more personal, and appropriate for two friends' first time.
>>
No. 927811 ID: e9068a

>>927807
Jesus Christ anon you trying to kill him or what?

Do this. Use you tail to get some daubs of your sex. You should absolutely be leaking happiness under that skirt. Use some of that bandage wrap to show him in smellovision and tease him some more on the ride to his home.
>>
No. 927813 ID: 834378

It would be a problem if Kaz shares his apartment with someone. Indeed, if another person lives there then it would be impolite not to invite this person to join in for a threesome. So Kaz home sounds ok! Of course, an alley would be just as fine as well.
>>
No. 927833 ID: c8452a

>>927808
Agreed.
>>
No. 927834 ID: ab1fe9

>>927807
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but please don't post images in a quest thread unless you're the author. And also please check the spoiler box on images like that.
>>
No. 927860 ID: b1b4f3

Don't waste supplies on being horny.
>>
No. 927869 ID: a9af05

>>927807
It is considered rude to post images on someone else's quest. Unless the author asks for something to be posted, please don't do that.
>>
No. 927903 ID: e8f59c

Yes, as a general rule don't post images in quest threads unless specifically requested.

The suggestion itself is fine to repost.
>>
No. 927904 ID: 91ee5f

>>927777
Do one of you at least have protection or something? You know, to prevent from having babies when you’re not ready to have babies yet.
>>
No. 927910 ID: e51896

>>927904
Good point, but maybe it'll be fine without protection since they are both different species?
>>
No. 927946 ID: 864e49

>>927777
Ask him exactly how naughty does he wants to be.

>>927904
>>927910
already addressed
>>923542
>>
No. 927980 ID: eeb7d9

>>927797
I agree with this. It has to be special.
>>
No. 928002 ID: 15a025

Go to Kaz's place. More private and probably more comfortable as well.
>>
No. 930176 ID: ccb66b

why does it have to be just house or somewhere else? Fayz said as much herself.
Find a corner to pull him behind or a bathroom to take him into, and then go off to his house for a second round.
>>
No. 930320 ID: 007141

>>927780
I come back and one of the first suggestions I read is tgchan trying to pussyfoot away from actually getting some mid-foreplay

it's nice seeing some things never change.

Anyways arz, I say instead of a back-alley you find an abandoned warehouse. There's ALWAYS an abandoned warehouse.
>>
No. 930324 ID: ea5947

>>930320
I'd support any abandoned place.
>>
No. 930325 ID: 540a7f

>>930176
I vote bathroom or alleyway
>>
No. 930338 ID: f2320a

>>927777
Yeah, Kaz's home would probably be best. Give him somewhere he's comfortable.
i agree fully with this
>>
No. 930479 ID: 891b91
File 155573350509.png - (290.64KB , 800x800 , 1-008-1.png )
930479

"What about Kaz place?"

"O-okay." Kaz slide hand inside Fayz thigh, Fayz open legs a bit to make easier. "I don't think anyone's home right now..."

>Guide that unsteady hand of his to feel up the feminine outline hidden under your skirt till it soaks through your skirt.
"Good, then we go there and Fayz let Kaz come inside Fayz place~" Fayz squeeze back of Kaz hand, move it deep between Fayz thighs. "It pretty small, maybe tight fit for Kaz Junior, but... that just make it cozier, hmm?"

"Yeah, I..." Kaz trail off, trace outline of Fayz slit through skirt cautiously. "I-I guess so."
>>
No. 930480 ID: 891b91
File 155573351344.png - (298.52KB , 800x800 , 1-008-2.png )
930480

>hey, i feel like you're being very hasty with all this. i think kaz is still confused and not 100% ready yet. i think you're scaring him a little. this did come out of nowhere from his perspective after all.
:3aq-scared-blush: Voice think Fayz go too far??

:3aq-sad-blush-right: Fayz hope not making Kaz feel bad..

"Hey um, Fayz not make Kaz uncomfortable, right? Kaz seem kinda nervous. It okay if Kaz don't wanna do this, Fayz will understand.."

"N-no, I'm fine, it's just so sudden... it's really okay if I, uh, touch you?"

Fayz giggle. "Kaz, Fayz put your hand there in first place, remember?" Fayz stroke back of Kaz hand, push deeper into crotch. "Fayz like get touch by Kaz~"

"Oh, uh, r-right, yeah," Kaz stammer, blushing bit more. Kaz push fingers deep, eventually find Fayz slit; Fayz gasp a lil as Kaz fingers stroke up and down along slit, grind against clit through skirt. "...Does this feel good?"

"Mmmhmm," Fayz nod. "Would feel even better with clothes not in way, but... this still nice~"

Few minutes go by without say much, but that okay because Kaz is just rub Fayz pussy and Fayz like it and think Kaz like it too.

"We're getting close to my place, maybe we should hop off," Kaz say finally, withdraw hand.

"Awww, that was feel so nice too," Fayz say playful. "Kaz made Fayz make mess in panties, too... just thought Kaz like know. Maybe help Fayz clean up down there~"

Fayz think saw Kaz hat twitch. "...Damnit Fayz, that's really fucking hot."
>>
No. 930481 ID: 891b91
File 155573352459.png - (386.93KB , 800x800 , 1-008-3.png )
930481

Kaz home already pretty close by, so we get off streetcar and Fayz follow Kaz down alley toward home. Kaz not really say much while walk, but Fayz think he just lil nervous.

After couple turns we get to building with Kaz family duplex. Kaz dig through pockets, then look upset suddenly.

"What wrong?" Fayz ask, hug Kaz leg.

"I--Uh, I can't find my key." He start look in all pockets. "Damnit! I must have left it at the barracks."
>>
No. 930483 ID: c1212a

Knock first, He said he didn't think anyone was home right now so there's a chance there is. If nobody answers, have him boost you through the window.

...make sure he grabs you by the waist when he lifts you up. Also maybe put on a little show climbing through.
>>
No. 930484 ID: 8cb228

Squeeze in through the window and let him in that way! But ask first and make sure there's nothing weird that would complicate doing so!
>>
No. 930485 ID: 91ee5f

>>930481
I see an open window and only one of you is small enough to fit in there.

Ask Kaz to lift you up there and you’ll go inside to unlock the door for him.
>>
No. 930486 ID: 094652

Fine, go to the wine store and do it in the bathrooms while you wait for your purchase.
>>
No. 930492 ID: b1b4f3

>>930481
Okay first knock to see if anyone is home that can let you in. If not, you can climb in through the window and go around to unlock the door to let him in. It's not illegal if you have the owner's permission!
>>
No. 930498 ID: c8452a

>>930483
Good plan
>>
No. 930503 ID: e51896

umm... what if he didn't lose his keys and is actually getting cold feet, and is using this as an excuse to not hurt your feelings by saying no? Not saying he is, but just a possibility.

Maybe you should offer to also check his pockets and "accidentally" grab his dick? ask first.
>>
No. 930506 ID: ea5947

I'd vote to enter through the window. Altho it does look a bit too small, even for Arzfayz. In that case, Kaz should break the window. A small price to pay and it would show how much he wants this.
>>
No. 930515 ID: eeb7d9

>>930492
I like this plan, let's go for it. But ask where that leads first.
>>
No. 930517 ID: 33b450

Through the window you go!
>>
No. 930521 ID: d8a525

You'd better hope Kaz doesn't have that kind of lock that requires the key on both sides.
>>
No. 930539 ID: 397a79

First off, ring the doorbell or knock to check if anyone is home. If there is then you two are gonna have to find another place to have sex. If nobody responds, then ask Kaz if his family gave a spare key to a trusted neighbor or nearby relative for just in case they got locked out. If so, then he could go ask 'em for it. He could also possibly ask the landlord or building superintendent for their copy of the key, if either of 'em live in this building or nearby and he's known to 'em. Failing all that, then turn looking for another way in. The one we can see right now is the window to your immediate right, but both look for others and ask Kaz if he knows of any, given that he lived here. Perhaps there's a coal chute or basement window that'll be easier for you to get in via.

The most important thing here is not to break the window. Besides pissing off Kaz's family and their landlord, the sound of shattering glass may draw unwanted attention. If you're real unlucky it'll be from a patrolling police officer. This means do not put your weight on the window pane or sash. You're light, but not so light you won't break the glass or that latch holding the window open, especially if you're trying to squeeze through.

Getting in through this window would be greatly simplified if that latch or strut holding it partially open could be undone. Then the sash could be opened all the way out to a 90 degree angle, allowing you to easily fit through. You need to take a closer look at it to see if it can be unfastened from out here. Ask Kaz to stand under the window and lift you up so you can stand on his shoulders and keep hold to help you keep steady. (This'll also give him a prime opportunity to look up your skirt.)

If you can just reach in and unlatch the window, then ask Kaz to hold the sash with one hand while you do that so it doesn't crash open or fall on his head.
Then you can put your feet on the sill and with Kaz's assistance sit down on it and then drop inside to unlock the door.

However, if the window sash can't be unlatched to open any farther, then you'll need Kaz to hold you up to keep your weight off the sash while you step over it to stand on the sill, then slip through. Just be ready to abort if you think you're in danger of breaking the window trying to squeeze through.

And I have to say, this window design is stupid; It ought to be hinged at the top, not the bottom. As is, if it rains the water'll run right inside the building!
>>
No. 930551 ID: 15a025

Fayz might be able to in through the window. If she can, then she can just open the door from the other side for Kaz.
>>
No. 930623 ID: 0fae41

>>930517
Yeah. I mean, who wouldn't break into a friend's house to have sex with them?
>>
No. 930922 ID: 9786cc

>>930481
"We could push me through the window and I can unlock it from inside!"
>>
No. 930929 ID: bcc41d

>>930481
Ask Kaz if the door is unlockable from the inside. If it is... you can still get in through the window and open it up. Although... this means you'd have to leave the door unlocked when you leave again. May not be safe.

Whatever else you do, pat him on the arm and encourage him to not stress out. You're both eager, but no need to rush. Show him you're not discouraged by small setbacks like these! One way or another you'll have a good time today.
>>
No. 931649 ID: 891b91
File 155673079403.png - (230.87KB , 800x800 , 1-009-1.png )
931649

>Fine, go to the wine store and do it in the bathrooms while you wait for your purchase.
"How about just go to store and do it in bathroom instead?"

Kaz laugh, roll eyes. "Wow Fayz, how romantic."

Fayz stick tongue out at Kaz. "Hmm... Maybe someone home, Kaz should knock on door?"

"It can't hurt I guess, but if someone's home that might put a damper on our, uh, plans..."

Kaz knock on door a bunch. "Hey, anyone home?" No answer. "...I guess not."

"What about landlord?"

"Fayz, my parents are the landlords. I thought you knew that."

"Oh, right, Fayz forgot. Umm, where that window go?" Fayz point at weird open window near door. "Maybe Fayz go through and unlock door from inside?"

"...Yeah, uh, I guess that'd work. That's the pantry, you could loop around to the hallway and get to the front door from there. Just be careful, my folks will be pissed if we bust that window."

"Kaz say Fayz too heavy?"

"No, I'm saying it's an old, crappy window and that it might break if you put even a little weight on it. Here, get on my shoulders and I'll boost you up there." Kaz kneel down for Fayz. "But take your shoes off first, I'll catch hell if I get my uniform too dirty."
>>
No. 931650 ID: 891b91
File 155673080732.png - (394.76KB , 800x800 , 1-009-2.png )
931650

"Fine, fine." Fayz pull shoes off, then climb up. "Hup!"
>>
No. 931651 ID: 891b91
File 155673081650.png - (380.44KB , 800x800 , 1-009-3.png )
931651

Fayz try get window open more, but can't move it. "Window not open more than this? Why open at top anyway? Rain gonna get in, that stupid way make window!"

"Beats me, it's always been weird like that. Like I said, it's a crappy old window. Think you can still squeeze through?"
>>
No. 931652 ID: 891b91
File 155673082559.png - (396.62KB , 800x800 , 1-009-4.png )
931652

"...Yeah, Fayz can fit, no problem!"

>This'll also give him a prime opportunity to look up your skirt.
:3aq-tongue-blush-right: And prime opportunity for tease Kaz!

"Hey! Is Kaz look up Fayz skirt?"

"N-no!"
>>
No. 931653 ID: 719d94

>"N-no!"
Why not? He'll be seeing it soon anyways.
>>
No. 931654 ID: b1b4f3

>>931652
He can't really from that angle anyway.
Also be careful. Focus on your task, don't break the window.
>>
No. 931657 ID: eeb7d9

You sure? Oh, i don't know if i should feel relieved for being in the company of such gentlemen, or disappointed that you DIDN'T look up my skirt!
>>
No. 931665 ID: f2320a

>>931652
please focus on the window
>>
No. 931667 ID: 91ee5f

>>931652
Focus on getting in the window and not breaking it!
>>
No. 931677 ID: c1212a

I don't know if you'll be able to get over, especially with only one arm. Tell him he'll either have to stand up and boost you some more or pick you up.
>>
No. 931678 ID: 0fae41

Put your tail to good use boosting yourself over that window. If the other side's a pantry, landing on the shelves shouldn't cause too much of a problem, yes?
>>
No. 931691 ID: c1212a

>>931677
Also tell him he's being such a gentleman.
>>
No. 931708 ID: d8a525

Kaz is a virgin, isn't he
>>
No. 931724 ID: caf1de

why not your gonna be balls deep in it soon enough
>>
No. 931728 ID: ea5947

Tell him to hold your ass. To make the entrance easier.
>>
No. 931732 ID: ea82cb

He's gotta stand up anyway so you can get the height you need to avoid touching the window. It wouldn't be safe to keep his eyes closed!
>>
No. 931734 ID: a9af05

>>931652
This is probably going to be difficult for you, since you've only got one arm.

Please don't fall!
>>
No. 931735 ID: ad51b8

ask him to left you a little higher so you can slip in easier. Also to hold on to your legs as he goes up so you don't fall.
>>
No. 931745 ID: 17f233

>>931652
BRAAAP
When you enter the window do some wriggling (coincidentally raising your tail and eexposing your slit to him pain to see in the light in the process) Say that you need a bit of a push to really 'get past the tight hole' With any luck the burbboi will press your rump. Bayme 'accedentailly' rip our clothes on the opening mechanism as we enter the house.
>>
No. 931758 ID: 7fb87a

>>931652
Have Kaz stand up all the way. you need to come at that window from as high as you can to avoid touching the glass.
>>
No. 931776 ID: 397a79

Hm, you're gonna need to be as high up and close to the window as possible for the best odds of this working. That means clearing that box of junk away so Kaz can stand in a better spot closer to the wall. So, get down, get your shoes on so you don't get your feet dirty, and help him move that junk. Oh, and also suggest to Kaz that he take his shirt off before you climb back onto his shoulders. While your clean feet wouldn't dirty his uniform, there's still the risk you accidentally catch a claw or something on the fabric and rip it, which would be much worse. ...And if things go to plan he's gonna be takin' it off soon anyway, so...

Anyway, once you're on his shoulders like before, he can brace his arms against the wall to steady himself while he stands up. That done, poke your head through the window to see what's the best option for where to step on the other side. You may need to move some items on the shelfs to make room before going in. Heck, there might even be a better entry position on the left side of the window.

Once you've planned where you can safely step on the other side of the window, it's time to go through. I leave how you move and where you place your body and limbs to that end up to you, since you know your form and capabilities far, far better than us. Just remember to put no more than very light weight, and preferably none, on the glass, sash or window brace. That and the sill should be safe to step on, and the frame safe to grab hold of. Good luck, Fayz.

>"Hey! Is Kaz look up Fayz skirt?"
>"N-no!"
*snirk* If he wasn't such a gentleman and so nervous right now, I'd say that sounds like a fib? Especially since we can see he's tenting his trousers. And besides that, his cap is blocking his view up unless he tips or tilts his head way back and we haven't seen him do that, so he's being a good boy. But, considering what you two did on the streetcar and are planning to do here, him lookin' is less than any of that. He can look all he wants, just, y'know, as long as he looks where he's going and all.

I say brush your tail tip against his back and let him know that you were just teasing him. Then add he has your permission to look if he wants to, from now 'till you say otherwise.
>>
No. 932000 ID: 15a025

Tell him you're going to need to get up more if you're going to slip through.
>>
No. 932094 ID: d5f100

>>931652
We gotta climb in the window, but make sure to get his attention on the way in so he looks up.
>>
No. 932979 ID: 891b91
File 155799353350.png - (379.56KB , 800x800 , 1-010-1.png )
932979

"Ooh, Kaz is so much gentleman, but it okay if Kaz look anyway~ Fayz gonna be disappointed if Kaz don't~"

"R-really?"

"Kaz forget he gonna be balls deep in kobold pussy soon? Of course it okay to look, Fayz want Kaz look!" Fayz lean forward, hike up skirt.

"O-oh!" Kaz fall backwards onto butt and Fayz climb down onto Kaz torso.

Fayz wiggle butt at Kaz. "Go on, take good, long look at what Kaz gonna play with soon! Too bad for Kaz that Fayz panties in the way, guess gonna just have use imagnation~"

"I.. Fayz..."

"Kaz look? What think?"

"Y-you're beautiful! Radiant! Even the panties! I--"

Fayz giggle. "Okay, okay, save some for later, hmm?"

>Kaz is a virgin, isn't he
:3aq-thinking-blush: Fayz dunno! Think this maybe bad time to ask Kaz, though...
>>
No. 932980 ID: 891b91
File 155799353756.png - (394.51KB , 800x800 , 1-010-2.png )
932980

>Hm, you're gonna need to be as high up and close to the window as possible for the best odds of this working. That means clearing that box of junk away so Kaz can stand in a better spot closer to the wall. So, get down, get your shoes on so you don't get your feet dirty, and help him move that junk.
"Aaaanyway," Fayz change subject, "Kaz move that box so Kaz can bring Fayz closer to window? Fayz wanna peek before climb inside."

"O-okay." Kaz get back up, and Fayz stand on shoes so don't get feet dirty. "Hup!" Kaz lift box and carry over to corner, then crouch down again. "Alright, climb back on."

>Oh, and also suggest to Kaz that he take his shirt off before you climb back onto his shoulders. While your clean feet wouldn't dirty his uniform, there's still the risk you accidentally catch a claw or something on the fabric and rip it, which would be much worse. ...And if things go to plan he's gonna be takin' it off soon anyway, so...
:3aq-grin-closed-blush: Ooh! Fayz LIKE that idea!

"Wait, maybe Kaz should take shirt off first!"

"W-what?"

"Kaz don't want shirt get hurt, right? Well, what if Fayz claw tear shirt on accident?"

"I-I guess you have a point, but still... we're in public, it's gonna look, uh, questionable if anyone sees us!"

"Like it not look that way already? And anyway, Fayz gonna see lot more than that~"
>>
No. 932981 ID: 891b91
File 155799354688.png - (201.72KB , 800x800 , 1-010-3.png )
932981

Kaz fold arms, get smug look on face. "Fine, but... only if you take something off first!"

"Fayz already took shoes off!"

"Those don't count, not if I'm gonna go shirtless! Besides, like you said, we'll see a lot more once we're inside!"

:3aq-asking-surprise-blush: Voices! W-what Fayz should do??

Choose one:

:3aq-puff-blush: A) Forget about it, just climb inside! This stuff just waste sex time!

:3aq-coy-blush-right: B) Take off skirt! Kaz act so smug, so gonna make him wait see more than already see!

:3aq-blush-right: C) Take off blouse! Then Fayz and Kaz even! Except Kaz is boy and Fayz not wear bra...

:3aq-tongue-blush-right: D) Take off panties! Kaz get real show when look up skirt!

:3aq-shock-blush: E) Get naked! That call Kaz bluff and then some!

:3aq-thinking-blush: F) ???

>>
No. 932983 ID: 0fae41

D. This is a commando operation now.
>>
No. 932984 ID: 465a14

D, of course. E's tempting but he'll have to earn it.
>>
No. 932985 ID: 06fdc0

D, you are still in public, so practice a little discretion
>>
No. 932986 ID: f0d850

D, and stick them in one of his pockets.
>>
No. 932987 ID: ad51b8

go for D
>>
No. 932988 ID: ea5947

F) Take off your purse!

Then once you hand it to him and he gets all disappointed, also hand him your panties, which you secretly took off while he was distracted.
>>
No. 932990 ID: eeb7d9

>>932988
As long as we get rid of the panties, is all good to me!
>>
No. 932992 ID: f2320a

>>932988
support this is perfect tease him like never before
>>
No. 932996 ID: 422cea

>>932988
Do it.
>>
No. 932997 ID: d5f100

F. Remove bandages.
>>
No. 932998 ID: 2f5ed3

>>932981
..Um...Continuity error. Fayz didn’t wear panties from the very start. Birdboy should of got a big old peek at an exposed Kobold rear.

Hand your purse to him and than hang up your set of panties on his beak.
>>
No. 932999 ID: b1b4f3

>>932981
D.
>>
No. 933001 ID: 891b91

>>932998
>..Um...Continuity error. Fayz didn't wear panties from the very start.
If something I wrote made it seem like Fayz has been going commando this whole time, then it was my mistake; I intended for her to be wearing panties from the very start. Maybe it threw you off when she said "Arzfayz guess halfway there already, though" in >>922817, but in that case she was referring to the fact that she isn't wearing a bra. (I was surprised that nobody asked her about it!)
>>
No. 933009 ID: 91ee5f

>>932981
D
>>
No. 933014 ID: 94e3ab

Wow, my fellow voices really like the idea of you going panty-less. Not that I don't find that idea appealing, but right now I'm gonna choose "B. Take off skirt!" as a balance between being practical and winding up Kaz's libido. Your skirt is the most likely to get caught on the window, so removing it will remove that risk. It'll also show you wanting Kaz to take his shirt off is as much as a precaution for his shirt as to see his sexy form and not just to oggle him.
>>
No. 933017 ID: a9af05

>>932981
D
>>
No. 933072 ID: 055cbc

Mark my words, this is the start of some wacky shenanigans that will all come crashing down in some fashion five minutes from now, and you'll be standing there naked in a pile of broken foodstuffs stammering "Fayz can explain.." to somebody.
>>
No. 933093 ID: e51896

Whoa, Fayz, already considering exhibitionism and going naked? um, lets take this one step at a time and start slow, and do D for now, remove panties.

...

if you are thinking of practicing exhibitionism, you can try doing that later tonight when you're at the other town where no one knows you, when you spend the night at your hotel room when everyone's asleep, ok?
>>
No. 933115 ID: 542152

>>932988
I like this idea, go with this
>>
No. 933298 ID: 15a025

B.
>>
No. 933385 ID: 6528f1

B. Let him "appreciate" your panties a little bit longer, and like was mentioned reduce the chance of getting caught on the window.
Plus it means that you can make him remove your panties himself later on~
>>
No. 933502 ID: 9786cc

B gets my vote!
>>
No. 933517 ID: b1b909

Gonna vote B.
>>
No. 933519 ID: 4854ef

I like D, mostly because I like seeing him flustered.
>>
No. 934184 ID: 3a5e5d

D

I must say, you guys are putting a lot of effort into this when an alleyway is right around the corner
>>
No. 934668 ID: 891b91
File 155944768128.png - (382.90KB , 800x800 , 1-011-01.png )
934668

Fayz toss purse to side of Kaz, little way past him. "There, Fayz take something off!"
>>
No. 934669 ID: 891b91
File 155944770785.png - (373.41KB , 800x800 , 1-011-02.png )
934669

"Ha! I knew you wouldn't do it," Kaz laugh.

"Fayz took off purse!"

"A purse isn't clothing and you know it."

Fayz shrug. "It was worth try! Kaz pick up purse for Fayz?"

"Alright," Kaz sigh, "But then let's just focus on getting inside, okay? So we can... y'know."
>>
No. 934670 ID: 891b91
File 155944774309.png - (351.80KB , 800x800 , 1-011-03.png )
934670

Fayz do something sneaky while Kaz back turned! "So can what?"
>>
No. 934671 ID: 891b91
File 155944775749.png - (187.35KB , 800x800 , 1-011-04.png )
934671

"Y-you know!" Kaz stammer and hand purse back to Fayz.

"Pretend Fayz not know... what Kaz want do, hmm?"

"FFFFFFFFFine! Let's hurry up and get inside so I can fuck your wet little kobold pussy senseless already holy fuck you've been driving me wild all morning."
>>
No. 934672 ID: 891b91
File 155944777765.png - (305.21KB , 800x800 , 1-011-05.png )
934672

:3aq-tongue-blush: Now Fayz got him where Fayz want him!

Fayz giggle. "Fayz like hear that," Fayz giggle. "But think not drive Kaz wild enough yet."

"W-what?"

"Here." Fayz try drape panties on Kaz beak, but Kaz too tall so just shove in face. "Present for Kaz~"

"F-Fayz, you... I didn't see you--"

"Fayz is sneaky! Now Kaz take off shirt~"
>>
No. 934673 ID: 891b91
File 155944780359.png - (222.89KB , 800x800 , 1-011-06.png )
934673

"O-okay..."
>>
No. 934674 ID: 891b91
File 155944781707.png - (269.43KB , 800x800 , 1-011-07.png )
934674

:3aq-excited-blush: !!!!!!!!!!!~~
>>
No. 934675 ID: 891b91
File 155944783138.png - (381.72KB , 800x800 , 1-011-08.png )
934675

"So what Kaz hide down here, hmm? Let Fayz see~"

"F-Fayz!"

"Shhh Kaz, it okay, Fayz gonna make feel good..."

>>
No. 934676 ID: 891b91
File 155944784060.png - (387.53KB , 800x800 , 1-011-09.png )
934676

"So really good..."

"F-Fayz..."

>>
No. 934677 ID: 891b91
File 155944785532.png - (300.50KB , 800x800 , 1-011-10.png )
934677

"Fayz!!"

"..Huh?"

:3aq-blush: ...

"Fayz, what are you-- Were you going to..?!"

"Um, sorry, Fayz get kinda carried away..." Fayz laugh nervous. "Should hurry up and go inside, right?"

"Y-yeah... but there's um, there's no one around, so..."

:3aq-shock-blush: A) Um... K-keep going...?

:3aq-blush-right: B) Calm down for sec, this is crazy! Just climb in window and THEN have fun!

:3aq-asking-surprise-blush: C) ???

>>
No. 934679 ID: 0fae41

B. It's funnier, really.
>>
No. 934682 ID: b1b4f3

>>934676
That's closer.

B, cmon stick to the plan!!!
>>
No. 934683 ID: 15a025

B
>>
No. 934685 ID: 91ee5f

>>934677
>"Y-yeah...but there's um, there's no one around, so..."
Just because no one is around now, that doesn’t mean it’ll stay that way! Someone could show up any minute and catch you guys doing lewd things in public!

>What do?
B

You’ve gotta stick to the plan! And hurry before someone shows up!
>>
No. 934692 ID: eeb7d9

Holy shit this is escalating! This guy is RIPPED! You caught a nice one Fayz!
Stick to the plan, lest not fuck things up by being impatient! B all the way!
>>
No. 934693 ID: 8ebc3c

b

i demand more potential shenanigans
>>
No. 934710 ID: 5456df

B.
>>
No. 934713 ID: f3310b

>Fayz get kinda carried away...
But then, your hand is still on his balls...

B.
And take his shirt with you as a souvenir.
>>
No. 934715 ID: 422cea

B. Your procrastination only makes me harder.
>>
No. 934725 ID: 58b4f3

>>934677
B

Who here thinks she's going to get stuck in the window?
>>
No. 934728 ID: 17f233

>>934677
Not like my one little comment that wants to go with ‘A’ by biting away his undies like in a past update’s daydream sequence has any chance to stem the tide of B suggestions so I’ll just say that we should keep going with the plan.
Birdie hefts us like before, we give him a nice teasing sex hole view, get our skirt ‘stuck’ on the way in warenting for birdie to pull off of us.

Honestly end goal pipe dream is still to get this guy to cream himself before we even start fucking him.
>>
No. 934730 ID: 4854ef

B: Remember the end goal is better!
>>
No. 934731 ID: f2320a

>>934677
B) Calm down for sec, this is crazy! Just climb in window and THEN have fun!
>>
No. 934736 ID: e51896

Ummm... are you ok there Fayz? you kind of confused fantasy with reality for a moment. Has that happened before? I just want to make sure you're mentally healthy because we care about you.

B. It is much more rewarding to wait and do this privately and in a comfortable bed. Like I said, we care about you. Doing it in public would be awesome, but this is your home town, it'll be easy for someone that recognizes you mention your actions to Saul and get you in trouble. Exhibitionism can wait until you are in the town/city of Millstone where less people recognize you.
>>
No. 934737 ID: e85a08

A of course. The risk is part of the fun.
>>
No. 934741 ID: e6b8d9

B. Can't blame you for being overcome with the desire to jump Kaz's bones right here and now when he took his shirt off 'cause I felt the same way. The guy's a hunk!

Ah, but it'd be a right shame for your first time together to be against the wall in a grimy alley. And since it's your second and possibly his first time, it'll be sloppy and not as satisfying as if you two can take it slower in the comfort of his bed. You want to get a good, long look at what he's packin' below the belt, right? Get a nice lookin' replacement image for those mushrooms in your sex fantasies, eh? Can't do that if you're bangin' as fast as possible to avoid bein' spotted.

There's also the big risk of folk seeing you going at it. Even if they don't call the cops on you, the gossip will get around to his parents and Saul and that'll be right embarrassing for the both of you.

So let the pretty bird button his trousers back up, then hoist you up to the window. You can re-demonstrate how amazingly dexterous you are once you're both inside by takin' 'em off all the way. By the way, that was rather impressive how you could undo his trousers one-handed so easily even with his raging erection in the way.
>>
No. 934781 ID: caf1de

first load go's in your mouth
then we can have a round two
>>
No. 934785 ID: 195101

B, no reason to throw away this chance
>>
No. 935242 ID: a3e256

B. This is going nicely so far, but let’s avoid possible embarrassment of getting caught- Fayz does still have a train to catch, and that sort of thing could take a while to sort out
>>
No. 935246 ID: f2320a

>>934677
B.
lets calm down we have a open house right next to us with a comfy bed
>>
No. 935248 ID: e6b8d9

>>935246
And presumably a bathroom with a working bath or shower to clean up in afterwards. Very important, that. Screwing in the alley either means the embarrassment of walking around in public messy and reeking of sex afterwards or having to break in anyway to use the bathroom to wash up.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason