[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 780786)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 148745147447.png - (438.31KB , 747x750 , TestMatch01.png )
780786 No. 780786 ID: d1d42a

This is a NSFW clothing damage adventure!
the quest will contain nudity and violence and possibly some sexual content
Lewd suggestions are encouraged but not required.

it is a struggle of rebels versus tyrants fighting for the will of gold, which side will you choose?
Expand all images
>>
No. 780787 ID: 383927

Rebels, obviously. Always go for the under dog
>>
No. 780789 ID: d1d42a
File 148745153772.png - (399.54KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch02.png )
780789

Will you choose the FEWELLE FOREST FREEDOM FIGHTERS?

The of people of Fewelle are starving, the monstrous Duchess Kalez sends her locust swarm of tax collectors to every corner of the realm to rob it's people without even a hint of restraint. A group of freedom fights intend to put a stop to this.
>>
No. 780790 ID: d1d42a
File 148745156843.png - (415.72KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch03.png )
780790

or will you choose theHOLY DUCAL TAX COLLECTORS?

The Arch-Duke Midas Multero lies ill, his wife the Duchess Kalez does all she can to hold her realm togeather.
she needs every coin to pay for soldiers and to craft holy weapons to defend the land from the from the undead hords
>>
No. 780791 ID: 4854ef

>HOLY DUCAL TAX COLLECTORS

The glint of gold and to protect those who don't understand what they are fighting against!
>>
No. 780792 ID: 9145ba

Holy Ducal Tax Collectors, of course. Dat punch snek!
>>
No. 780793 ID: ca6f74

Kobold and Snek force go
>>
No. 780794 ID: 36295c

>>780790
HOLY DUCAL TAX COLLECTORS ARE GO
>>
No. 780796 ID: c0a8fa

The Holy Ducal Tax Collectors seem fun.
>>
No. 780798 ID: 57f342

Collectors!
Someone must teach those irresponsible that you don't revolt when you are about to be invaded.
>>
No. 780800 ID: 65ec8d

Tax collectors are always the true heroes.
>>
No. 780802 ID: 012ff7

Freedom Fighters of course!
>>
No. 780803 ID: c90231

PROBABLY POINTLESS, but i vote rebel
>>
No. 780805 ID: 3abd97

This is a clothing focused game, why would be pick the team with matching uniforms? Gotta be able to mix it up.

Voting FFFF.
>>
No. 780806 ID: 0f0188

F R E E D O M
F I G H T E R S

The tax collectors all look the same :(
>>
No. 780809 ID: 67456a

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! AND NUDITY!
>>
No. 780811 ID: 57f342

>>780805
Yes, but who do you think we will be fighting against, and consequently, damaging and looting their equipments?
>>
No. 780815 ID: c6fca7

>>780790
>no male snakes
Fuck this terrible organization, Freedom Fighters a go!
>>
No. 780819 ID: 34f6b6

>>780792
you make a solid point, Tax Collectors it is
>>
No. 780824 ID: 143250

tax collectors.
>>
No. 780833 ID: 90f3c0

Freedom Fighters, more variety.
>>
No. 780837 ID: 6bda2b

Mmm, gona have to say Tax collectors.
>>
No. 780838 ID: 2a185d

Holy Ducal Tax Collectors
>>
No. 780842 ID: 3abd97

>>780811
It's a poor rpg if you routinely make it though every fight at full health, and even if you win the battle, individuals on the field can still fall. We're going to be seeing the side we choose lose clothes.
>>
No. 780851 ID: 094652

Play the Tax Collectors, drive yourselves to hell by goading the freedom fighters into fighting the undead hordes for you.

4 Part Plan For Mass-Murder:
1) Construct a convoluted but understandable conspiracy that points in the direction of "Ducal is working with the Undead to mass-murder the people of Fewelle so that they can take their jobs, AND resurrect the dead as fourth-class zombie slaves".
2) As the revolutionaries discover your plot, leave them explosives technology and other suicidal devices to ensure their capacity for self-destructive terrorist tactics improves.
3) Pretend to fall to the corruption of the undead, accepting their petty offers in exchange for high positions in the undead military.
4) Gloat at revolutionaries and Screw This, I'm Outta Here right before they bring out the suicide bombers. Gloat some more.
5)Kill the 8!+(#-queen and rule the nation, use your new found power to advance technological progress while effectively destroying the open power of the church, intentionally forcing the people to pray in the comforts of their private homes and communities. Abscond before you are ousted out of power, let the new tech companies win the power struggle.
>>
No. 780853 ID: d340c5

FFFF

Its like Fable III, if the Duchess really is trying to raise an army to fight a hoard of undead why doesn't she just tell everyone?
I call bullshit, either she's lying or she's incompetent, either way she got to go.
>>
No. 780854 ID: 8d4593

Blood Collectors
>>
No. 780871 ID: 15f58c

I sympathise with tax collectors as long as they announce the urgency of the undead, but the freedom fighters look more fun to play and have cuter character designs.
>>
No. 780882 ID: a33f42

Let's go freedom fighters!
>>
No. 780926 ID: 91ee5f

The Holy Ducal Tax Collectors!
>>
No. 780947 ID: 9876c4

Tax Collectors.

Yappa got it goin ON.
>>
No. 780955 ID: 2c4dd9

Holy Ducal Tax Collectors is my vote. Want to strip them freedom fighters so bad.
>>
No. 781074 ID: 4758a2

I choose the rebels, because I wanna see those tax collectors get stripped so bad
>>
No. 781113 ID: 3373e2

Let's go Tax Collectors, We got to keep some type of order in this world.
>>
No. 781121 ID: dd5b4d

I'm going to have to go Tax Collectors because there is a snake that punches things and that's beautiful.
>>
No. 781166 ID: dfd5c3

Eeyfel of the Tower and Yappa tha Snappa! Let's play as the Holy Collectors!
>>
No. 781248 ID: d25fe8

FEWELLE FOREST FREEDOM FIGHTERS
>>
No. 781251 ID: 770217

I'm gonna go with the FREEDOM FIGHTERS. They have a guy named Dolan, you can't go wrong with that.
>>
No. 781288 ID: 15f58c

I'm voting for whichever side is for the freedom fighters lose clothes~
>>
No. 781347 ID: 8db6c3

Rebels always wins in most media, so lets go with the real underdogs, HOLY DUCAL TAX COLLECTORS

Plus sneks
>>
No. 781348 ID: 493949

I vote for the FREEDOM FIGHTERS, because that is a vote for delicious honey based alchemy.
>>
No. 781455 ID: 486704

I vote Freedom Fighters. The Tax Collectors might be samey in what we can do.
>>
No. 781499 ID: b663b8

Im going with those FIGHTERS who stand for FREEDOM.
>>
No. 781500 ID: c9ecde

FREEDOM OF THE FIGHTERS FROM FOREST
>>
No. 781501 ID: 79a07e

HOLY DUCAL TAX COLLECTORS

Just to be different, even if I like the designs of the Freedom Fighters better.
>>
No. 781516 ID: d1d42a
File 148762214348.png - (676.58KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch04.png )
781516

The Holy Ducal Tax Collectors have been chosen

The Tax collectors travel along a lonely mountain road returning to the Archdukes castle, with the Fewelle forest on their right and the Tendari hills to their left. The carriage is filled with the day's collection.

(1): As the Duchess's most trusted, Eeyfel and Vovo ride within the carriage watching the gold.
(2): A simple minded molebeast pulls the carriage at a tireless yet slow pace.
(3): Sezeda guards the front left quarter and scans the hills for anything out of place.
(4): Niffel sits on the roof watching the clouds for hints of the weather changing.
(5): Azzeki guards the front right quarter and keeps her eyes on the path ahead.
(6): Skrep guards the rear left quarter and keeps an eye on the youngest squad member Bowin.
(7): Bowin guides the carriage and tries not to doze off.
(8): The wagon is sturdy with strong wheels and a hardened frame, it's been modified cheaply to be pulled by a molebeast.
(9): Yappa guards the rear right quarter and looks to the forest for signs of movement.

AMBUSHED!
The tax men are ambushed by a band of thieves!

First Strike (out of four)
Can you guess the target(s),the type of attack, or the direction of the strike?
if you can guess correctly the target(s) will be better prepared to withstand the surprise strike
>>
No. 781519 ID: ca6f74

>>781516
They're going to shoot the molebeast from behind! Mindlessly fire behind you!
>>
No. 781520 ID: 9145ba

My guess is honey explosives targeting the mole beast, coming from the forest ahead, and an arrow for the carriage lookout, coming from the hills!
>>
No. 781521 ID: 9411c6

Can Molebeasts run? If yes, they'll attack from a front quadrant to prevent flight. If no, they'll attack from the rear for maximum surprise effect.

Between the hill and the forest I'm not sure: Both make retaliation harder, but I guess the forest provides better concealment, so they'll probably be there, likely up in trees.

So, Yappa beware.
>>
No. 781522 ID: 0d9279

They'll start out by unleashing whatever ranged artillery they have at the warbeast and key members of your squad, then follow through with an assault with nearby assassin units.

Defend the warbeast, but be ready to dump the gold in the canyon if they are on the verge of victory! Every coin in their hands is a potential and foolish transaction with the undead!
>>
No. 781523 ID: 34f6b6

>>781516
something is totally going come from the forest to try and ram them off the hill, be it a pile of logs, a battering ram or some strong, charging beast.
>>
No. 781527 ID: a0cb83

Those green blotches on the hills are actually camouflage! They're going to ambush Skrep while he's not looking!
>>
No. 781529 ID: 143250

>>781527
Didn't noticed until you said something. Protect that side.
>>
No. 781534 ID: 91ee5f

>>781527
>>781529
If the green splotches are indeed camouflage, then like you said, they're on the side of the hill closest to 3, 7, and 6. But there's also one on the path in front of them and 3 on the path behind them!
>>
No. 781537 ID: 9876c4

Archery and Alchemy, from the Forest, Directed at the Sneks.

It's what I'd do.
>>
No. 781538 ID: 992fd4

>No naked freedom fighters

Why live?
>>
No. 781575 ID: 2c4dd9

Yeah, if they attack from the hills they can wait until Sezeda passes and attack Skrep and Bowin while Skrep yells at Bowin for dozing again taking out two distracted guards during the surprise round. It's honestly the biggest opening in our defenses.
>>
No. 781598 ID: 486704

>>781516
They're coming in from behind! It's the one place they aren't looking!
>>
No. 781625 ID: 480c74

>>781516
If they're smart they're gonna attack *the driver* from the *tree line*, my bet is the bunny's gotta take some shots at us with that *bow* of his
>>
No. 781788 ID: c9ecde

They have ropes! They're coming from above!
>>
No. 781840 ID: 143250

>>781538
unless we, the tax men, destroy their clothing when we fight them.
>>
No. 782511 ID: d1d42a
File 148791343748.png - (549.05KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch05.png )
782511

An avian dances from the treeline harp in hand
Bird: "Hello there my friends, just relax and enjoy the performance."
he proceeds to incant a mind altering enchantment
Azzeki: "Hiissssss! STOP IT!!!"

Azzeki struggles to resist the spell
despite being ready for any attack The weak minded molebeast has no chance against powerful magic and instantly falls under sway.

before the taxmen can even react the second attack strikes

Second Strike (out of four)
Can you guess the target(s),the type of attack, or the direction of the strike?
if you can guess correctly the target(s) will be better prepared to withstand the surprise strike
>>
No. 782512 ID: 9876c4

Honeybombs from the forest side, @ 9 and 6.
>>
No. 782515 ID: 094652

Aphrodisiac projectiles.

Grapple the peliswan and bite his neck until he stops moving!
>>
No. 782539 ID: 9145ba

Honey bombs, hillside, 3 & 6.
>>
No. 782575 ID: 143250

After stopping us, they are going to go after those wheels to make our travel difficult, even if we succeed. Therefore, they are going to attack at direction 8
>>
No. 782598 ID: a33f42

The freedom fighters most likely suspect the snake ladies to be the biggest threat, and they already stopped our carriage.

So the next attack is going to come from the hills.

The bee is going to toss her bombs to 3, and 7. Stop our second snake, and take out our driver. We must stop them!
>>
No. 783093 ID: d1d42a
File 148809672865.png - (265.58KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch06.png )
783093

Niffel's first warning of trouble is a buzzing drone overhead

SPLAT!

bee: "Hope you brought you're sweet tooth cause this Sticky Bomb will keep you glued to the table all day!"

Niffel: "Arrgh! it's soooo sticky!"

Niffel is glued to the spot!
but there's no time to worry about his sticky situations, the third strike comes.

Third Strike (out of four)
Can you guess the target(s),the type of attack, or the direction of the strike?
if you can guess correctly the target(s) will be better prepared to withstand the surprise strike
>>
No. 783096 ID: 79a07e

This is already proving to be a bit of a mistake of character selection, it seems. We have too many options to cover defensively with a pass/fail system in place, it seems. No rolls (or apparently partial successes in general, since a majority correctly guessed sticky bombs) means that, even if we get our 'turn', it's incredibly likely that most conflicts will go like this- we lose half our team before returning fire with the other half, and from there, who knows?

It's basically a coin flip.

...I still want to see how this quest shakes out, though.
>>
No. 783099 ID: d1d42a

>>783096
there's a number of mechanics in operation here
one thing that's important to know is that the freedom fighter are a party of rogues, ambush is a powerful advantage for them, but once the element of surprise is spent their combat effectiveness is greatly reduced, and many of them will not have the stamina to withstand a prolonged slugfest
>>
No. 783100 ID: dd5b4d

Mizzit striking from behind at Eeyfel and Vovo with her daggers while everyone's attention is up front. That would be my guess.
>>
No. 783101 ID: 9876c4

>>783100
Archery first, because they wouldn't want Mizzit to risk getting hit. Suspect it'll be from the forest side.
>>
No. 783105 ID: 143250

The next attack will be on the The wagon's wheels and frame @ 8. They've stopped our beast in the first turn, second turn, they've took out our rider, now they will take out the wagon so that our wagon will not be able to move, like at all. DEFEND 8
>>
No. 783106 ID: 143250

>>783099
Also, no need to apologize, to be fair, they have the advantage of a surprise attack while we have an advantage the number of members in our group. I'm very interested in seeing how this quest will play out.
>>
No. 783113 ID: 0f8ac0

I would guess arrows from the trees on Yappa, Eyfel or Vovo.
>>
No. 783159 ID: 9145ba

So those wings actually work? I bet she lords that over the bard's head all the time.

Protect 8 at all costs against the hillside.
>>
No. 784308 ID: d1d42a
File 148850212899.png - (426.72KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch07.png )
784308

An Arrow flies from the tree line pinning Yappa to the door of the Carriage!

Yappa:"Yipe! I've been snagged!"


Forth Strike (out of four)
Can you guess the target(s),the type of attack, or the direction of the strike?
if you can guess correctly the target(s) will be better prepared to withstand the surprise strike
>>
No. 784312 ID: 9876c4

Dagger attack, from the rear, at Skrep.
>>
No. 784313 ID: 32b043

>>784308
Dagger attack from below! They were hiding below the carriage all along!
>>
No. 784314 ID: ba506f

well they've hit the front, top and right side. Only spots that would make since are the wheels to stop the carrage for good or the rear to try and grab the money and run before we can recover and seeing how they only have the rouge left I'm betting they're going to hit us in the back so

Dagger attack on Eeyfel and Vovo
>>
No. 784315 ID: 143250

protect 8
>>
No. 784317 ID: 9876c4

>>784315
This seems a little weak to me. How do you harm a wagon with a dagger?
>>
No. 784319 ID: a33f42

Skrep! Look out behind you! It's only direction that these bad people have not attacked!
>>
No. 784459 ID: d1d42a
File 148852307282.png - (350.46KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch08.png )
784459

Years of experience have served Skrep well.
sensing the danger of his situation he turns just in time to dodge a vicious blow.
quick on his feat he blocks a second swing

The Ambush is spent!
it is time to Select a single character to act!

a characters gets to perform two actions on their turn

All Characters can:
Make a basic attack(they will use their most available weapon)
Make an aimed attack(you can target a specific location, however is easier to block if opponent is armed)
Make a lethal attack(is more accurate, and will typical kill rather then disable/disarm, considered extreme)
Make a lethal aimed attack
move, or perform another typical humanoid action.

A restrained character can choose to spend 1 action to break free from being restrained(this might injured the character)
A restrained character can choose to spend both actions to carefully remove 1 point of restraint.
A stunned character can choose to spend both actions to remove 1 point of stun.
A stunned character can do nothing else

The Kobolds have no special attributes
The Nagas have 2 special attributes:
Poison bite(a deadly lethal attack, ineffective against unliving targets)
Coil(an attack that causes "restrain" you cannot dodge or move while coiling a target)

Eeyfel is a power thief acolyte and has the following spells
Sap health (steals life force and gives it to you)
Scry (allows you to see and speak to people in far off places)
Find treasure (detects nearby valuables)
shadow form (improves stealth)
acid dagger (launch a short range acid attack)

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3](while restrained he cannot dodge)
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1](while stunned she is vulnerable to attack)
Skrep: Ready!
Bowin: Ready!
Yappa: Ready!:Restrained[1](while restrained she cannot dodge)

Select a single character to act!

turns will alternate between enemy characters and allies
>>
No. 784462 ID: 9145ba

Niffel: Break restraint, take down that bee!
>>
No. 784464 ID: 143250

Sezeda: Coil Vriolo
>>
No. 784472 ID: d79f26

skrep, attack, your opponent should be off balance from having their attacks fail so a counter before they can regain their footing is important, keep them off balance.
>>
No. 784474 ID: 57f342

>>784472
Agree.
>>
No. 784489 ID: 9876c4

Seeing a possible combo with acid dagger on the honeytrap.

But for the moment, yes. Let's deal with that sneakthief.
>>
No. 784500 ID: 0555b9

Azzeki: snap out of it! Ooh, That bird is gonna get it next turn.
>>
No. 784526 ID: 486704

Yappa, ditch the shirt. It'll be quicker just to get yourself out of it, and it'll take a while to get yourself unsnagged.

Plus, you'll be able to distract the males of the group.

Lethal attacks are a bad idea, because that's going to bite you all in the ass a bit further down the line. If you break a hero, you break their cause, but if you kill one, you strengthen it.
>>
No. 784538 ID: 215d38

Sezeda. Grab that harp and smash it. Then hand it back to him saying sorry. Thank punch like a proper snake.
>>
No. 784987 ID: d1d42a
File 148868143316.png - (309.96KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch09.png )
784987

Skrep Counter attacks the nimble thief, ripping her cloak from her body and tearing the shoulder of her tunic, inflicting no injury however.

Theif: "Hisss!"

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 784988 ID: 094652

The archer will snipe a mook while the party is distracted! Get to cover behind the caravan and aim for the @#$% BEE!
>>
No. 785123 ID: 65e446

>>784987
Vovo should try sneaking up on their archer! Perhaps with Eeyfel's help to locate him.
>>
No. 785127 ID: 4afe19

Eeyfel get that magic. Wrap the loose clothing about the bees wings to bring her down.
>>
No. 785447 ID: 486704

Someone help Yappa! Get that Arrow out or she's a sitting duck!
>>
No. 785459 ID: 91ee5f

>>784987
>A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
I'm going to guess the archer is going to attack Yappa again. Even though she's Restrained and can't dodge, it doesn't say that she can't block! So, I think Yappa should brace for an attack and block the next arrow with her shield!
>>
No. 785577 ID: 01171b

Keep your guard up Skrep!
>>
No. 785952 ID: d1d42a
File 148894642480.png - (606.07KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch10.png )
785952

Vriolo directs the mole beast to attack Sezeda . . .
. . . The Molebeast delivers a brutal strike! injuring the Naga
. . . The Molebeast pulls the carriage dragging Yappa slightly injuring her

Vriolo: "don't like music? how about a dance then?"
Vriolo takes full advantage of Azzeki's vulnerability with his second action and slices clean through her armour!
Vriolo: "there! you should be able to move more freely now!

Azzeki's sudden exposure has left her Shaken!

Azzeki begins to panic as she realizes her opponent is toying with her.
she had only signed on to look scary and intimidate peasants, not to fight bandits!
If she looks like a joke no one will ever hire her for protection again.
Her cousin Sezeda is even less prepared she's never even been in a real fight.
Now Sezeda is getting mauled viciously by a giant monster,
Azzeki's aunt will never forgive her if the younger naga gets hurt.
this is all getting out of hand

Shaken
A shaken character will be less successful with skill or intelligence based actions
A character who has been shaken during the battle is more likely to surrender or flee if further stressed, or shaken again.
A shaken character will recover naturally over time

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1]Shaken[2](while Shaken her attack ability is weakened)
Skrep: Done
Bowin: Ready!
Yappa: Ready!:Restrained[1]

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 785957 ID: 143250

Bowin: attempt to snap your beast out of it so Sezeda can help save Azzeki. Your bond with that beast is no match for his mind controlling music.
>>
No. 785971 ID: 57f342

Do we know where Dolanis? We can't do much about him if we don't know where to aim.
Icker on the other hand is nearby and with much more mobility than I'm happy with. Eeyfel should use her acid dagger against her.
>>
No. 785979 ID: 70983e

Sezeda: Escape the molebeast's reach and Coil Vriolo!
>>
No. 785981 ID: 91ee5f

>>785971
He's the one that shot the arrow that pinned Yappa to the carriage door. I bet he's still hiding in the woods.

>>785979
This sounds good.
>>
No. 786000 ID: ba506f

>>785979
sure why not. I would have used poison bite but I don't things have escalated that much yet.
>>
No. 786002 ID: 91ee5f

>>786000
Poison bite is something that would be best used if the target can't dodge out of the way. So coiling first would help.
>>
No. 786021 ID: 1fe3a5

Skrep is doing well keeping the thief occupied.
I think the bird up front is our biggest threat. He injured two and stunned one.
So let us bring out our heavy hitter.
Eeyfel. Dismount on the hill side and use your acid dagger spell on the bird.
>>
No. 786026 ID: 56e268

>>785952
Restrain them with coils and threaten to bite them!
>>
No. 786132 ID: 486704

See, now we got three people in trouble. This is getting quite out of hand. You should probably stop the molebeast pulling the cart. If that thing continues on, it can either be led away or towards other people.
>>
No. 786135 ID: 486704

>>786026
Ohhh, that won't go well. She's already shaken from her sudden exposure. How will she feel to have her flesh so close to anothers? Why, she'd probably be flustered even further.
>>
No. 786166 ID: 91ee5f

>>786135
I'm pretty sure they meant the other snake and not the shaken snake.
>>
No. 786215 ID: d25fe8

>>786000
This. I have an interest in the bird being striped, not dead.
>>
No. 786268 ID: 9876c4

>>785957
Depends how much damage Yappa ends up taking. Over a certain point, it may be time to get venomous.
>>
No. 786504 ID: d1d42a
File 148917862998.png - (504.71KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch11.png )
786504

Sezeda nimbly slips from the grasp of the viscous molebeast

Sezeda: "Get away from my cousssin criminal filth!"
The naga coils around Vriolo striping him like a candy cane! and restraining him fast.
she then slashes his leg with her fork blooding him in exchange for the cruel wound she received from his thrall.

Sezeda: "HRAAAAH!"

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 786505 ID: 0820e8

>>786504
You're a snake, he's a bird. Eat him!

Eeyfel should locate the archer, so that Vovo can flush him out.
>>
No. 786509 ID: b15da4

Brace, Yappa. The next arrow may not aim for your dress.
>>
No. 786514 ID: 91ee5f

>>786504
I don't know which Freedom Fighter is attacking, but obviously whoever it is will be targeting Sezeda in order to free Vriolo!
>>
No. 786515 ID: 143250

Bowin: brace, just in case someone attacks you, forcing you to let go of the beast.
>>
No. 786526 ID: ba506f

well right now the only people free to act are the Bee and the archer hidden in the woods as the cat is still tied down by the fight she's in. If I had to guess I would say the archer is going to attack Sezeda to try and free his companion and seeing as the bee, from what I can see, only has AOE attacks short of just flying up to someone and stinging them so she'll probably be doing something else.
>>
No. 786649 ID: 486704

>>786505
That's going to end badly for the taxmen.
>>
No. 788058 ID: d1d42a
File 148973797874.png - (428.76KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch12.png )
788058

*SPLAT!*
Bowin: "Ack!"

The sticky bomb has left Bowin restrained!

Icker: "Oops! I'm so clumsy, want some help licking that off? eheheheheheh!"

Yappa: "You stay away from my Bowin you hive brained hussy!"

Icker: "sounds like another hungry customer to me!"


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1]Shaken[2](while Shaken her attack ability is weakened)
Skrep: Done
Bowin: Ready! Restrained[2]
Yappa: Ready!:Restrained[1]

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 788062 ID: da938d

Eeyfel, do something about that bee. Acid Dagger!
>>
No. 788063 ID: 70983e

Eeyfel: Acid dagger the bee. She's the main source of debuffs for the enemy squad.
>>
No. 788064 ID: d1d42a

I forgot to mention, each spell can only be used once per day so choose carefully when to use them!
>>
No. 788067 ID: 70983e

>>788064
If she keeps restraining our units like this, we won't get another chance to use our spells. Scorch that fuzzball!
>>
No. 788069 ID: ba506f

can Eeyfel attack normally or is she strictly magic? Because either way I want her to take out that bee's wings. With a normal attack if possible or with her acid dagger if not. If that thing can fly then she has on hell of an advantage over the rest of us since Niffel is our only other ranged attacker.

Also quick question, does everyone get to move once per round or does each team member moves reset after every one on that team has used all there moves? As in once all four of the bandits move does it just go back up to the bird while we still have to wait for the last 4 members of our team to make their move before we can use someone who already went again or would those next 4 guys who have yet to move just go one after another until all their moves are used up and we move on to the next round?
>>
No. 788080 ID: 91ee5f

The rules say 1 character can do 2 actions, but can we have 2 characters do 1 action each?

Because I'm thinking we should have Sezeda use Poison Bite on Vriolo before he has a chance to break free and we can have Eeyfel use Acid Dagger on Icker!

But if that's not possible, then I'll vote for Eeyfel use Acid Dagger on Icker!
>>
No. 788096 ID: 486704

Eeyfell needs to use the acid dagger on some of that honey. They're restraining everybody we got, so we need to free SOMEBODY. Otherwise, this is gonna be a cycle of struggling while they methodically strip the taxmen of both their clothes and their dignity. We need to get back our biggest advantage, which is numbers.
>>
No. 788115 ID: d1d42a

>>788069
Eeyfel has a dagger she can attack normally with
all characters will get to act before turn order resets

>>788080
You can only activate a single character at a time
Sezeda's already gone this turn and cannot act again
Eeyel would have to use both her actions to attack Icker
the first to leave the carriage the second to caste.
>>
No. 788131 ID: 9876c4

>>788096
This is the proper plan. Without a counter-sniper. we're hopeless. Cut Niffel loose.
>>
No. 788253 ID: 486704

Giving this a lookover, Eeyfell seems to be at a disadvantage, being in the cart. Especially if we try to attack Icker. She's be getting out right in Icker's line of sight and Icker would be able to prepare for an attack, especially for someone with robes on, which usually signifies a magic user.

Have these rebels done their research?
>>
No. 788429 ID: 9876c4

>>788253
Probably. But a net loss of a mage who've cast their best spell is worthwhile to gain our archer back.
>>
No. 789165 ID: d1d42a
File 149006518090.png - (624.80KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch13.png )
789165

Yappa: "Oof! hey what's the big idea?!"
Eeyfel exits the carriage.

Eeyfel: "TASTE THE POWERS ARCANE, TRAITOR!"

Eeyfel casts Acid Dagger on Icker

Icker: "Ahhh! it burns!"
Icker has fallen to the ground

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 789172 ID: 48237d

Our acolyte is now expose. She need to be protected from their archer so she can scry him latter.
>>
No. 789186 ID: 91ee5f

>>789165
One of them is busy fighting, one of them is coiled, and one of them just painfully landed on the ground.

Unless, the bee can whip around and attack immediately after landng like that, I think the archer is going to attack. And I think his target is going to either by Eeyfel who is now standing in an open door or Sezeda in an attempt to free Vriolo!
>>
No. 789195 ID: 70983e

Brace for retaliation, Eeyfel!
>>
No. 789202 ID: 72e10e

Alternatively, the archer might go for Sezeda seeing she's constricting their bard.
>>
No. 789240 ID: 094652

Have you noticed that two party members are now explicitly stuck to the carriage while the mage just took out the enemy aerial support with a high-profile anti-aircraft spell?

They're going to target the carriage, push it off the cliff or blow it up or order the beasts to ride off and split the party. But WHEN?
>>
No. 789251 ID: 70983e

>>789240
After they've unloaded the money, presumably.
>>
No. 789259 ID: ba506f

>>789202
true but I feel like the magic user would probably be considered the bigger threat since magic and all plus she is kinda the only person blocking the bandits from jumping into the carriage and stealing all the gold.

>>789240
so far they haven't shown any type of explosives, the only spot we've seen that they can attack the wagon is going for the wheels which would just make it so the wagon can't move anymore, and the we have the bird controlling the wagon's mount currently wrapped up. We just need our shaken snake to attack his flute so he can't play it anymore and we got the mount back.

But yeah Eeyfel, watch out for an arrow from the woods.
>>
No. 789284 ID: 91ee5f

>>789259
>the only person blocking the bandits from jumping into the carriage and stealing all the gold.
Not true. Vovo is in there also.
>>
No. 789416 ID: 1e168c

>>789165
Vovo drag the mage back into the carriage! Arrows! Arrows! Protect the wizard!
>>
No. 789924 ID: d1d42a
File 149034188502.png - (484.47KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch14.png )
789924

The archer bursts from the forest and slashes at Eeyfel

Eeyfel is ready for the attack and uses the carriage door to block the swing

Yappa is unfortunately pulled into and hit by the attack!
Yappa is low on stamina from all the abuse! she'll not be able to keep fighting if it keeps up!

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1]Shaken[2](while Shaken her attack ability is weakened)
Skrep: Done
Bowin: Ready! Restrained[2]
Yappa: Ready!:Restrained[1]

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 789937 ID: 48237d

Mizzit and Dolan current represent the worst threat, and since Dolan was kind enough to get abdicate his range advantage we can't just let this opportunity to be wasted.
I say this is Yappa time to shine. Vovo could also attack, but that would aggravate Yappa door abuse. So she need to unrestrain and attack Dolan.
>>
No. 789939 ID: 143250

>>789937
indeed
>>
No. 789960 ID: ba506f

>>789937
I think being restrained means it will take up a turn to get free then next turn they can do something else. Assuming they don't get restrained again.

But yeah starting to feel bad for Yappa so might as well let her get free.
>>
No. 789967 ID: 70983e

Yappa: Lethal attack on the off-balance bunny. Now look who's impaled!
>>
No. 789972 ID: 91ee5f

>>789960
All characters get 2 actions on their turn and a restrained character can choose to spend 1 action to break free from being restrained(this might injured the character) or spend both actions to carefully remove 1 point of restraint and not hurt themselves.

>>789967
Not sure if she can do that while restrained. But if she can, then I vote for doing this.
>>
No. 789998 ID: 508486

Yappa is in quite a bind. Personally I would have her free herself and disengage to recover. Don't want her knocked out.

I think Vovo would makev quick work on the Archer. He seems to like getting up close. So my vote for Vovo to shred the archers clothes. As long as he don't accidently knock out Yappa.
>>
No. 790029 ID: 9876c4

>>789998
She's stil a soldier, and doesn't get to tap out when her position's assaulted. Let's split actions between getting her free and attacking Dolan, and then bring in Vovo next turn to do the heavy lifting.
>>
No. 790609 ID: 486704

>>789967
Lethal attacking is a bad idea for now. That's just going to get y'all into more trouble with the locals, trying to kill someone. Notice how their attacks haven't been aimed at killing, and all about restraining.

We don't wnat to turn the Freedom Fighters into Martyrs unless we have to.

That being said, Yappa is in a bad position, so let's her free with both the actions. At best if we try to attack, she'll lose her shirt. At worst, she'll hurt herself.
>>
No. 790611 ID: 70983e

>>790609
>Notice how their attacks haven't been aimed at killing, and all about restraining.
Yeah, it was really restrained of them to order our molebeast to maul Sezeda like a wild animal.
>>
No. 790612 ID: 0b6ff0

DO NOT use a lethal attack.
>>
No. 790614 ID: 486704

>>790611
That is one attack out of a bunch of others, and again, that was an enthralled beast attacking. The other attacks have been restraining with honey, disrobing a snek, and pinning someone to a cart.

The Freedom Fighters understand that lethaling us would be a bad idea. But if we lethal one of them, we risk upsetting the people and strengthening the Freedom Fighter cause.

Humiliating them will weaken the people's opinion of them. Lethaling one will rile up the people, possibly leading them to take up arms against us, and we're not quite top tier soldiers, judging by Azzeki's dialogue. Turning a town against us would end very poorly for us.

I say stick to non-lethal until it's an absolute necessity to switch.
>>
No. 790615 ID: 4854ef

>>790614
The problem is that one of them may have been attempting a more lethal blow with their daggers.
>>
No. 790617 ID: 486704

>>790615
That's a fair point, but we can only go off of what we see. And none of the attacks that have landed have been lethal, and aside from a clunky enthralled attack, none have drawn blood.

In addition, most of the attacks have missed, and lethal attacks are more accurate than non-lethal.

Therefore I stand to reason those were either aimed attacks or basic attacks, ones much easier to dodge or block.
>>
No. 790789 ID: d1d42a
File 149059424609.png - (507.09KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch15.png )
790789

Yappa:"I've had enough!"

In a rare boldish fury Yappa breaks free of her restraint but loosing her mantle.
She lunges at Dolan with murder in her eyes.

Dolan pulls his blade free at the last second barely blocking Yappa's lethal strike and saving his life, Yappa pushes the attack twisting the blade out of the rabbit's grasp.

Yappa: *YIP!* *YAP!*

Dolan is an unarmed and cannot block, he is now completely vulnerable to aimed attacks

Icker is now also vulnerable she can no longer be protected by Dolan.

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 790790 ID: 7fd583

>>790789
Prepare for catattack!!
>>
No. 790791 ID: 91ee5f

>>790789
Only Mizzit the thief can attack and since she's currently engaged with Skrep, he will be her target.

So Skrep should brace for an attack!
>>
No. 790793 ID: 9876c4

ALL YO YENS
YIP YIP YAP
>>
No. 790825 ID: ba506f

unless the thief can brake away from skrep the next likely target is skrep. If she can brake away though most likely going to go after the enraged kobold.
>>
No. 791259 ID: d1d42a
File 149073859699.png - (451.08KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch16.png )
791259

Mizzit rolls a perfect strike

Skrep is left dumbfounded a the remains of his tunic and belt fall to the ground
He is severely shaken by the experience and feels incredibly outclassed

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1]Shaken[2]
Skrep: Done :Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[2]
Yappa: Done:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 791262 ID: 9876c4

Vovo. charge in and remove pants from cat.
>>
No. 791265 ID: 70983e

Vovo, get out here and shred that bug butt. (aimed attack)
>>
No. 791302 ID: 315280

Vovo should attack the cat from behind, her back is turned to the cart
>>
No. 791316 ID: 49cb8e

I agree, Vovo should lay the smackdown on the cat.
>>
No. 791335 ID: 48237d

Mizzit is the only enemy who can attack and she can't act for the next two turns. We could use one of those turns to unrestrain Bowin.
>>
No. 791406 ID: a363ac

>>791259
Vovo aim attack Dolan
>>
No. 791408 ID: 7fd583

>>791259
Vovo shred that rabbit!
>>
No. 791437 ID: b15da4

Vovo aimed attack, the bee's knees back.
>>
No. 791500 ID: 85be76

Attack the Bunbun, but don't hurt him too badly.
>>
No. 791666 ID: 52d5aa

Vovo has plenty of targets right now. Since the bunny and bee seem to be stunned. I would go after the biggest threat.
Shred the thief clothing while her back is turned!
>>
No. 791668 ID: 0555b9

>>791666
It would make more sense to go after the vulnerable threats now then fight someone at full strength while their stunned allies recover.
>>
No. 791673 ID: 9876c4

Yappa's in better control of her fight than Skrep is of his.
>>
No. 792039 ID: d1d42a
File 149099691594.png - (524.25KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch17.png )
792039

Vovo leaps from the carriage and delivers a flurry of swipes against Mizzit's rear end!

Vovo: "HYachacha!:

Mizzit: "MREEEEOOOOUCH!"

The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Done
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Ready!:Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Ready!:Stunned[1]Shaken[2]
Skrep: Done :Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[2]
Yappa: Done:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 792040 ID: ba506f

Azzeki, she needs to snap out of it and help her cousin already.
>>
No. 792042 ID: 48237d

Bowin. I want him ready for the next turn.
>>
No. 792043 ID: 91ee5f

>>792040
This.
>>
No. 792044 ID: 246f17

>>792039
Azzeki entrap the rabbit or bee so they cannot recover! Even when stunned and shaken, they should be easy targets.
>>
No. 792045 ID: 4fd0a3

I think bowin should work on getting free.
>>
No. 792066 ID: 70983e

Shake off that stun, Azzeki!
>>
No. 792294 ID: a7e5d6

Azzeki it's time fist some motherfuckers.
>>
No. 793095 ID: d1d42a
File 149124450005.png - (413.66KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch18.png )
793095

Azzeki spends her turn recovering from stun

The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

Bowin spends his turn carefully freeing himself from his restraint

Bowin: "mmmm it's sooo tasty! even the bottle shards are made of some crystallized sugar!"


The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done:
Vovo: Done:
Sezeda: Done:
Niffel: Ready!: Restrained[3]
Azzeki: Done: Shaken[1]
Skrep: Done: Shaken[3]
Bowin: Done: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Done:

Niffel is the only character left to act, what does he do?

>>
No. 793097 ID: 0555b9

Niffel, chew like your life depended on it! ...I don't suppose he could 'injure' himself by getting a sugar high?
Nah, just be careful.
>>
No. 793098 ID: 094652

Let out your inner dance beast! Begin struggling to boogie and dance in the middle of a battle!

... He's not going anywhere, let him do whatever.
>>
No. 793109 ID: a363ac

>>793098
Preform the Dance of your people The Worm!
>>
No. 793129 ID: 67b41e

Icker is exposed and stationary, a well aimed shot to her skirt could remove her belt and take out much of her potential fire power.
>>
No. 793130 ID: b15da4

>>793129
That's a good idea, but Niffel's options are much more... restrained right now. He could burst out and shoot her in the butt, I guess?
>>
No. 793131 ID: 9876c4

>>793129
I think he'd still have to be mobile to turn, and aim.
>>
No. 793132 ID: 246f17

Niffel shoot catte!
>>
No. 793192 ID: 67b41e

although he is restrained, perhaps he can aim his crossbow as best he can toward Icker and hope his bolt can cut through the Sticky Bomb holding him?

This way he could potentially remove Icker's belt (also pants) and help loosen the glue holding him. Otherwise he will just have to spend the turn trying to pry free.
>>
No. 793229 ID: 9876c4

>>793192
Shortbow,, not a crossbow.
>>
No. 793310 ID: 6e9c73

Once we capture these freedom fighters. Make sure we tax the bee for the honey.
>>
No. 793370 ID: d1d42a
File 149133196193.png - (271.02KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch19.png )
793370

Niffel has broken free from being restrained

however in the process he has lost his bow and right bracer

he is also still covered in honey making him Slowed

Slowed
A slowed character can only make 1 action rather than 2,
A slowed character will have a harder time dodging
A slowed character can spend their turn trying to shake off a point of slowed
restrained is more powerful then slowed and will be the only one that takes effect if both are active.

All characters have acted and the turn has ended

The Freedom fighters have one initiative and will be going first

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!

>>
No. 793372 ID: 246f17

>>793370
Snake! Brace for a retaliatory bird!
>>
No. 793373 ID: 0555b9

Sezeda, resist Vriolo's vaguely arousing struggles!
>>
No. 793375 ID: 9876c4

I think the bee will sting our caster.
>>
No. 793730 ID: 85be76

Thieves are fast, maybe the cat is trying to attack!
>>
No. 793986 ID: dd4df2

Vovo watch out for the thief's retaliatory attack!
>>
No. 794071 ID: 49cb8e

The cat is probably going to attack Vovo, so he needs to get ready.
>>
No. 794109 ID: d1d42a
File 149158435028.png - (552.30KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch20.png )
794109

The molebeast lunges at Sezeda, Seeing the attack coming she dodges out of the way, letting Vriolo go who dodges as well.

The molebeasts clumsy attack misses entirely.

Vriolo kicks Azzeki into combat with the mole beast, her skirt slips down in the process

Azzeki: "Hey! ssstop perv attacking me! I'm ssssuppossssed to be a sssscary monssster you know!

Vriolo: "I'm very sorry, but your sister is much more concerning, I'll try and be afraid of both of you from here on out."

Sezeda: "What?! I'm not ssscary! I'm the cute one! you sshould be perv attacking me not my dumb ugly cousssin!"

Azzeki: "Hey! I'm not ugly, I'm sssexy ssscary!"

Sezeda: "you're delusssional! like anyonesss going to be turned by you with thossse sssilly undiesss you baby. let alone find you ssscary!"

Azzeki: "Sss-ssstop it we're sssuposssed to be friendsss Sssezzeda!"

Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Ready!:Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[1]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Ready!

Select a single character to act!
>>
No. 794110 ID: 246f17

>>794109
Snakes double team the bird! Show him how scary-cute you can be!

Spearsnake disarm the bird so it's not so dangerous to coil him!
>>
No. 794112 ID: 0e65fa

We need to concentrate on the Freedom Fighters that can still act and then worry about the others.

With that in mind we need to stop the bee from honey potting anyone else. Now that Niffel is free he should drop down and attack the Bee.
>>
No. 794118 ID: 143250

Bowin, free yourself and control that beast already.
>>
No. 794131 ID: 0555b9

Vovo: Deliver a finisher on the bee! Quickly! Aimed attack: back!
>>
No. 794156 ID: 9876c4

>>794131
That unit is engaged.

>>794112
This seems reasonable.
>>
No. 794172 ID: 3abd97

>>794110
Yeah, stop arguing about who's sexy and who's scary, and be sexy-scary to the bird. It's cool, he's into that, apparently.
>>
No. 794176 ID: 8b0df3

Icker seems to be the most vulnerable, Yappa Vovo or Eeyfel could easily take advantage of this. Regardless who acts on it, I think it's time to see some Bee buns. Go for the belt and expose that booty!
>>
No. 794177 ID: 91ee5f

>>794109
Sezeda and Azzeki, both of you quit fighting with each other already!

>>794131
No, don't do that. He's on the opposite side of the cart. By the time he goes all the way around, the bee will be ready for him!

>>794112
He's Slowed right now and can only perform 1 action. What you're suggesting requires 2 actions, 1 for jumping down and 1 for attacking. But that's still a good idea!

I think Niffel should drop down and land on Icker! This way, it's all 1 action and hopefully all that honey on Niffel will get onto Icker and slow her down!
>>
No. 794189 ID: a19ed6

Niffel: swanton bomb on Icker.
>>
No. 794192 ID: d25fe8

Azzeki and Sezeda should double coil that bird LIKE A MEDICAL CROSS!!! and strip him while your at it... then play with your pray graze your fangs across his neck arouse him with fear, so you both get what you want and we have one less class that can disable us.
>>
No. 794220 ID: 70983e

Yappa, sting bee!
>>
No. 794319 ID: 9876c4

>>794177
Strategery fistbump.
>>
No. 795318 ID: c8e20e

The bee seems to be the easiest target right now
>>
No. 795346 ID: d1d42a
File 149205051832.png - (503.61KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch21.png )
795346

Niffel does a leap attack!
But Icker rolls out of the way cause Niffel to hit the ground injuring himself.
Icker has left herself open and Niffel makes a bonus strike aiming for her belt.
Niffel misses instead tearing the bee's dress and tights.

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 795349 ID: 246f17

>>795346
Beware the rabbit!
>>
No. 795361 ID: 0d5b7f

Bee's got a knife, dodge Niffel!
>>
No. 795397 ID: 70983e

Bee wary.
>>
No. 795398 ID: 094652

Parry the knife, grapple bee, stab her in the throat!
>>
No. 795443 ID: 9876c4

Five vaganias
>>
No. 795456 ID: 49cb8e

Niffel, get ready to parry the bee's counter attack!
>>
No. 795478 ID: 8cb228

>>795398
Do NOT escalate to lethal attacks!
>>
No. 795525 ID: 0555b9

>>795478
Too late for that, nyaha!
>>
No. 795533 ID: a363ac

>>795478
agreed never go lethal
>>
No. 795617 ID: 0b6ff0

>>795398
No, do NOT use a lethal attack. We do not need this escalated further.
>>
No. 795623 ID: 91ee5f

>>795478
>>795533
>>795617
But we already did go lethal! I mean, sure, Yappa's lethal attack missed, but it did end up taking way Dolan's sword, which has made him completely vulnerable to aimed attacks and made him unable to protect Icker.

So I don't see why lethal attacks are bad. They're the enemy. If the lethal attack hits, one less enemy. If it misses, we miss, but have a chance at disarming the enemy.
>>
No. 795626 ID: f1a4b6

>>795623
The idea is that I think most people saw this as a potentially lewd Quest, and killing people tend to take folks out of that.
>>
No. 795633 ID: 91ee5f

>>795626
In a way, this quest is kinda like Enemy Quest and Coxwette. They're all lewd quests, but there are more serious elements thrown in as well.
>>
No. 795634 ID: 91ee5f

>>795633
The potential to kill someone happens to be the more serious element in this quest.
>>
No. 795637 ID: d4516a

>>795634
Naturally we should not go for it then. We can not only explore the ramifications of sparing a life and what this person makes of it later, but we'll also not completely kill the lewds. It's win-win!
>>
No. 795650 ID: 70983e

All you gits arguing about whether or not to use lethal attacks are wasting time because 1) We already have and 2) WE'RE ON DEFENSE THIS ROUND. Call out a defense, not an attack!
>>
No. 795859 ID: 8111b6

Fucking hell... It says there's going to be violence right in the op, you pansies. That means folks can die. On the other, we are the law. Do we want to arrest these thugs to make a public example of those that raid the tax caravans?

Now then. Mizzit hasn't done anything in a while and just got slashed by Vovo. Watch out, Vovo!
>>
No. 795860 ID: d4516a

>It says there's going to be violence right in the op, you pansies.
>That means folks can die.

No, it doesn't.
>>
No. 795864 ID: dd4df2

>>795346

Vovo, parry! That cat's got it in for you now!
>>
No. 795879 ID: 1adccf

>>795637
Indeed. Since people CAN die, we should try to make sure they don't. Just because we can kill them doesn't mean we should.

Plus, this quest is geared towards lewd, and I'm going to assume that most people here aren't necrophiles. So one more dead body is one body we can't see (or most likely won't want to see) naked.
>>
No. 795883 ID: 9876c4

>>795879
I wouldn't mind a retired male FF, so we could get another girl in his spot.

But I'm ambivalent towards whether it's death, despair, or maiming.
>>
No. 796584 ID: d1d42a
File 149247807185.png - (525.45KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch22.png )
796584

Dolan: "Hya!"

Dolan delivers a critical strike to Yappa's head!
Yappa is knocked out!

out
A character that is out can no longer participate in the battle, they will be able to participate in future battle given a day's rest.


Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Ready!
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Done:Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[1]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 796586 ID: 094652

Vovo, backstab Dolan before he can finish Yappa off!
>>
No. 796587 ID: df4fd1

>>796584
Volvo tag out Yappa and run rabbit down in round 2!
>>
No. 796595 ID: 9876c4

Guys, no. the rabbit can't even go until next pass.
Remember the plan, recoil the bard before he can act.
>>
No. 796612 ID: 9fb6b4

>>796595
This.
>>
No. 796622 ID: 91ee5f

>>796586
>>796587
Vovo can't reach Dolan from the opposite side of the cart! He's better off attacking Mizzit since he's right next to her!

>>796595
Good plan, but you need to choose who is going to attack Vriolo!

I vote for one of the snakes!
>>
No. 796623 ID: 91ee5f

>>796622
*I vote for one of the snakes to do an aimed attack at Vriolo's harp to prevent him from playing his mind altering enchantment again!
>>
No. 796628 ID: 9876c4

>>796622
I assumed that was implied, being that they are the ones with coil attacks. AND he can't harp while coiled.
>>
No. 796633 ID: 70983e

Sezeda, use Wrap on Vriolo!
>>
No. 796673 ID: f55f6e

The way the combat seems to be forming up:

Azzeki and Sezeda can double team Vriolo, although the mole beast has a lot of potential to harm either unless he's brought back under control. Sezeda seems like the best choice to Coil right now because she has no conditions on her. (Except for being stripped to her underwear.)

Bowin should try to corral that mole beast, but since earlier dialog implies that he and Yappa have a relationship of some kind it wouldn't be out of character for him to jump down and attack Dolan for kicking his girl in the face.

Niffel is on the ground with Icker and is in danger of getting stabbed. He's fully engaged with her. Although if he were a clever kobold he might consider swiping one of her honey bombs and tossing it at Dolan if he can avoid taking a dagger to the throat for it.

Are Eeyfel's spell's one shot, or can they be used repeatedly? Because popping out of the carriage and letting loose an acid dagger on Dolan and/or Icker seems like it would help mop those two up. Can she open fire, then slam the carriage door again? Someone should stay on top of the gold. Or maybe we see what Sap Health does. (Can it be used to transfer health to others besides the caster? Could we get Yappa back on her feet?)

Vovo is full on engaged with Mizzit, but if Skrep can get it together he could probably help double team her. He might be down to his skivvies but he's still got his fork and could give that kitty a slice from the seat of her pants to the top of her tunic.


TLDR: I vote for Sezeda going after Vriolo. I hope I posted right, I'm new to this.

Great quest so far, LonelyWorld. Very compelling and fun!
>>
No. 796675 ID: f55f6e

Whoops, got the two snakes mixed up as to who's stripped and who isn't. I still vote for Sezeda to Coil, tho.
>>
No. 796676 ID: d1d42a

>>796673
Your suggestion is fine! and welcome aboard!

to answer your questions Eeyfel can only use each of her spells once.
her sap health ability can only be used on herself.
>>
No. 797688 ID: d1d42a
File 149300077797.png - (514.23KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch23.png )
797688

Sezada moves to coil Vriolo

the mole beast strikes as she tries to move past!
Sezeda blocks with her shield but the shield is wrenched free by the beast's mighty strength.

Sezeda Coils Vriolo

Sezeda: "Look I'm wrapping all around you! you can't tell me that isssn't sssuper hot!"

Vriolo: "I'd prefer if you didn't, you're really heavy . . ."

Sezeda: "I'M NOT HEAVY! I am lithe and elegant!"

Vriolo: "I'm sure your build is very popular amongst your own people . . . and humans"

Sezeda: "Maybe I'll crush your bones! maybe that'll turn you on!"

Vriolo: "probably not."

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 797689 ID: 70983e

Fuck bees. 50/50 odds it's her next.
>>
No. 797699 ID: 79a07e

>>797688
...I mean, he's not wrong about humans liking the snek. That said.

>>797689
Pretty much.
>>
No. 797707 ID: 094652

Mizzit's been somewhat quiet, I think she's gearing up for a sneak attack!
>>
No. 797709 ID: 369be0

>>797689
It's hip to fuck bees.
>>
No. 797712 ID: f55f6e

Mizzit just got the seat of her pants ventilated by Vovo. Unless she has the presence of mind to ignore the pain and indignity and press her attack on Skrep she'll likely turn on the kobold who struck her from/on the behind. I'm concerned about Icker being poised to strike Niffel, but then again he's got a dagger to parry with and they're both suffering from damage/conditions.
>>
No. 797715 ID: f55f6e

I also suspect that Sezeda didn't completely resist Vriolo's music, since it appears to turn those it affects against their allies, and she seems to be throwing a hightened volume of sass at her cousin. That being said, at this point all it seems to be bestowing on our bird bard is a bad case of boneitis.
>>
No. 797927 ID: 669253

>>797709
I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to Fuck Bees", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of fucking bees and the sensuality of insects, it's also a personal statement about the fetishes of the band.

Hey, Icker... AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! TRY COVERING ME IN HONEY NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!
>>
No. 797938 ID: f55f6e

I like big bugs and I cannot lie.
You entomologists can't deny
when a girl buzzes in with an itty bitty waist
and a round, black and yellow striped thing in your face, you get stung...
>>
No. 797942 ID: b15da4

>>797712
>>797715
>>797938
That's nice, but... please suggest an action.

Watch out for that cat.
>>
No. 797957 ID: f55f6e

>>797942
It's the Freedom Fighters' turn. The Tax Collector's can't do anything. What's to suggest?

Does guessing their move give a defensive advantage like in the first round? I guess that can be inferred from subsequent exchanges but did I miss where it was specified?

Fine. Niffel, parry Icker's dagger strike.
>>
No. 797958 ID: dd4df2

>>797957

Yup. See end of this post:

>>781516
>>
No. 797965 ID: f55f6e

>>797958
Ah. I guess I assumed that was only for the initial surprise round, based on how the final sentence was phrased. It wasn't explicitly stated that guessing the foe's attacks was the regular order of play. I grok it now. :)
>>
No. 798912 ID: d1d42a
File 149352756603.png - (517.33KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch24.png )
798912

Mizzit over powers Vovo snatching his pants!

Mizzit: "Heh, you got a lucky shot but I can see now you're clearly too small of a man to take me"

Vovo: "y-you fight dirty!"

Mizzit: "So do you, but I'm better at it."

Vovo: "I-I'll get you back for this . . . one day"

Mizzit: "but not today"

Vovo has had his morale broken and is out of the fight

Broken
When a character has had their morale broken (typically from fear or embarrassment)
they will take themselves Out of the combat fleeing if they can surrendering if they can't


Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!
Niffel: Done:Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[1]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 798914 ID: 143250

Bowin: unrestrain yourself already so you can control you steed!
>>
No. 798929 ID: 70983e

Vovo you wimp, you're still wearing more clothing than half the people here.

Bowin can finish removing his restraint after the other fighter is done.
Eeyfel, continue laying the smack down on the bee with an aimed attack: granny panties.
>>
No. 798933 ID: 9876c4

Skrep, show your sempai you don't get to quit when you're down.
Just cause you're fighting a pussy doesn't make you one.
>>
No. 798954 ID: a8ee52

Oh come on, Vovo isn't even naked! I mean, his ass might be hanging out given the type of underwear he's wearing, but still...

Anyway, Eeyfel should make an aimed attack at the Bee's underwear. Maybe we can break a Freedom Fighter.
>>
No. 799033 ID: 67b41e

I can't believe Vovo scampers off after just having his undies exposed. Yeah his buns might be showing but I'm thinking he won't be the only one with that issue pretty soon. Also thought Mizzit would have sustained some more damage on her pants to be fair.

So I'm taking it that there are multiple days to this fight? I'm assuming so since Yappa needs a days rest and hasn't really taken any clothing damage along with Volvo being broken now.

Anyways I agree that a targeted attack from Eeyfel on Icker's "panties" would be good move. Mizzit is also exposed now that she is gloating over besting Volvo, I'm not sure who is in position to attack her though. Not going to lie, I just wanna see some booty already xD and it'll have to happen eventually either way. Like I said, Volvo shouldn't be the only one with his butt hanging out (if that's the case).

Weird question... do snake people still have an ass?
>>
No. 799092 ID: 5d804a

>>799033

If irl, depends on the snake. Some are in the early stages of lizard to snake evolution. basically lizards w/o limbs.
>>
No. 799096 ID: f55f6e

Huh. So much for the Duchess' most trusted. That seemed perfunctory. I presume Vovo *really* blew his Morale check in whatever mechanics you're using to determine outcomes. (And all of us guessing wrong defensively probably didn't help.)

As gratifying as it would be for Eeyfel to attack Icker's underpants, I think it's dangerous to the overall mission, as she's not a fighter and Dolan is still active (albiet unarmed) very near to the door of the carriage.

We'll have to watch on the next turn for attempts to overpower Eeyful and swipe the gold unless someone takes out that bow wielding bunny.

As much as I'd like Skrep to suck it up and go after Mizzit's already compromised garments with his fork, I imagine he's at a serious disadvantage from his Shaken(3).

So my vote would be for Azzeki to punch out the Mole Beast with her cestii. (Non-lethally. It seems to have a pretty thick head.)

This would free Bowen up to intervene in any of the other fights, and would free her up in subsequent turns to double team Vriolo, or possibly even Mizzit.
>>
No. 799099 ID: 70983e

>>799096
The mole beast is only a symptom of the problem. Why knock out the mind controlled when you can knock out the mind controller?
Besides, it's not even wearing clothes. It's invincible!
>>
No. 799100 ID: 91ee5f

Should we break Vriolo's harp? That way he can't use it next time he breaks free.
>>
No. 799102 ID: f55f6e

>>799033
Since they have upright torsos there's a strong possibility they would have glutes, although with a serpentine lower body they wouldn't be as distinct as a species with two legs.

Depending on how you look at it (and what's might be exposed when you do) they either have no ass or more ass then anyone. :\
>>
No. 799105 ID: f55f6e

>>799099
>>799100
Good points. Mayhap I shall change my vote to Azzeki joining Sezeka in making a stork flavored snake sandwich out of Vriolo. (Although it'd be less off a sandwich and more of a wrap.) They do seem intent on proving which of them is the sexier serpent. (Sezeda's got a lock on the crotch to crotch interface, but Azzeki is down to her undies.) Maybe a good flustering and a bit of oxygen deprivation would settle the Freedom Fighter's songsmith.
>>
No. 799126 ID: f88557

I already voted to attack the bee, and I stand by that decision. Shes the only Freedom Fighter that cans till act this round, ad so either weakening her or taking her out entirely should be our top priority.
>>
No. 799984 ID: d1d42a
File 149409341301.png - (635.64KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch25.png )
799984

Eeyfel pulls Icker's apron and slashes away her panties, much to Niffel's excitement.

Niffel: "AW YEAH! now that's some real sweetness!"
Niffel critically fails his resolve, his gawking has left him Stunned

Icker: "Oh! OH NO! what the heck?! this is not cool!"
Icker is left Shaken by the sudden exposure

Eeyfel: "ready to surrender bandit filth?"

Icker: "i'm going to kick your ass you little perv!"

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
(the attack is so obvious you may instead prepare a demoralizing taunt if the attacker misses)
>>
No. 799988 ID: 70983e

Scuse me? We lost a dude when his shorts were shredded. Do we have to strip these fighters naked in the middle of town square before they're Out?
>>
No. 799990 ID: d1d42a

>>799988
it depends on a character's will power how well they deal with situations.
as a note the heroes have higher stats than monsters, especially kobolds.

do NOT expect to win every battle, these teams are of equal strength, thus there is a 50/50% chance of victory, adjusted by clever decisions of course (the Freedom fighters will always make average choices)
>>
No. 799998 ID: 9876c4

>>799990
I kinda agree with the other poster, if only because Vovo was supposed to be our most elite kobold/ front line combatant

If highlanders can go to war naked, you'd expect a brawler like that to weather some southern exposure.

That our kobolds wouldn't have comparable strength or stamina across the board. I agree with.
>>
No. 800009 ID: d1d42a

>>799988
>>799998
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/111417.html

I've created a discussion thread to answer these king of questions and concerns in in full
>>
No. 800012 ID: 91ee5f

>>799984
>(the attack is so obvious you may instead prepare a demoralizing taunt if the attacker misses)
You've got a point, Icker is the only one that hasn't had a turn yet, so brace for an attack from the bee!
>>
No. 800024 ID: b65360

Defend against the bee!

Let's see, demoralizing taunt? How about: "There's some *I* would like to pollinate! or "That's one hell of a honey pot!" or even "Bee pun!"
>>
No. 800027 ID: 9876c4

>"That's one hell of a honey pot!"

Do eet
>>
No. 800031 ID: 4a6bb7

Oh this can be used for the bee puns
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/bee-movie-script-transcript-seinfeld.html
>>
No. 800034 ID: f55f6e

>>799984
Looks like the carpet matches the drapes in the apiary.

How about as a taunt:
"You just went from being a high flying honeypot to a bare assed, beaten bug crawling in the dirt. That must really sting."
>>
No. 800035 ID: b65360

>>800034
I think both of those are better than mine, honestly.
>>
No. 801642 ID: 85be76

May I ask what all the buzz is? *rimshot* Seriously, though. FINISH HER.
>>
No. 801723 ID: d1d42a
File 149474515177.png - (661.04KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch26.png )
801723

Icker slips from Niffels grasp loosing a glove in the process, she then lunges at Eeyfel.

In a berserk fury Icker let's loose a frenzy of stabs and slices,
however her attacks are clumsy and predictable Eeyfel has no trouble dodging any of them, leaving her unscathed

Eeyfel:"You just went from being a high flying honeypot to a bare assed, beaten bug crawling in the dirt. That must really sting."

Icker: "my defeat is nothing, my life is nothing, I'll give everything and more for the hive!"


Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Done:Stunned[1],Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[1]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 801729 ID: 9876c4

We need Azzeki to keep them tied up in combat. I say intercept cat with a tiddypunch.
>>
No. 801844 ID: f55f6e

Well, since Mizzit is currently looming over Vovo with his pants in her hands, I vote for Skrep to take an Aimed Shot from behind with his fork at her belt and sheathed daggers. I know he's severely Shaken, but if he rolls well enough he could disarm and de-belt her, and if he rolls *really* well he could possibly de-pants her. (Lots of stuff for that tine to catch on back there: the slashes from Vovo's spaz attack, the tail hole, the panties. Heck, if he rolls a crit he might rip the shirt as well.)Might be a long shot with his condition penalties but ya gotta aim for the stars ^_^
>>
No. 801845 ID: f55f6e

>>801723
Also, I hope the hive has got a well stocked underwear drawer, bumbles, 'cos you just gave your scanties for 'em too...
>>
No. 801860 ID: 70983e

Azzeki, use Music Critic! Destroy Vriolo's instrument and maybe knock a few of his horrifying bird teeth out.
>>
No. 801861 ID: 91ee5f

>>801860
This.
>>
No. 802900 ID: a8ee52

>>801860
Well, now that Freedom Fighters have taken their turn, this might be a good idea.
>>
No. 804781 ID: d1d42a
File 149594131880.png - (552.18KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch27.png )
804781

Azzeki lunges for Vriolo's harp! however the avian deflects her attack leaving the snake open to a counter that sees a harsh destruction of bandages.

Azzeki: "S-SSSSTOP IIIIIIIT!"
Azzeki is further shaken by these events.

Azzeki lashes out in flushed fury with a series of punches that would have left Vriolo little more then tenderized meat had she not been pulling her punches with non-lethal attacks.

Sezedi: "And people sssay I'm the immature one, don't see me crying about giant hole in my shoulder."

Azzeki: "Sshut up! or I'll sstick my fissst in the giant hole in your face!"

The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Done:Stunned[1],Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Done:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 804803 ID: 9876c4

Bowin: remove restraint, shoot cat's pants/belt off.

Just look at her standing there like a prize partridge.
>>
No. 804804 ID: 7d9d41

Skrep: Snap out of it, reduce shaken by 2 this turn.
>>
No. 804820 ID: 103a6a

Skrep, take out the rest of that cat's support to reduce her Agility!
>>
No. 804883 ID: 7aebea

Skrep: Remove Azzeki's remaining clothes to turn her into snek Hulk.
>>
No. 804888 ID: a8ee52

Skrep should try and take out that cat. It's risky, but it's the best shot he has.
>>
No. 804889 ID: 91ee5f

>>804781
So, is Vriolo knocked out or is he still awake?

>>804820
This.

>>804883
That's not going to work! That's only going to leave her Broken and out of the fight like Vovo is!
>>
No. 804957 ID: f55f6e

Okay, NOW Skrep attack Mizzit from behind with an eye toward disarming/de-belting/de-pantsing her. Let us see that cat caboose!

Non-Slowed characters get 2 actions, right? Can one be shrugging off on a stage of Shaken and the other be trying to hook her belt with his fork? Or can both his actions be bundled into the attack to increase his chances?
>>
No. 804961 ID: f55f6e

>>804781
If I was gonna vote for anything getting a lethal attack, it would be that renfaire hat of Vriolo's. Well done, Azzeki!

Also, snake and naked are almost anagrams if you're not very good at spelling. :)
>>
No. 805625 ID: d1d42a
File 149644351147.png - (504.89KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch28.png )
805625

Skrep lunges at Mizzit's shirt, in attempt remove her support.
without having weapons to parry with, she is unable to block the attack!
Mizzit's shirt is torn leaving her shaken and off balance

Mizzit: "Ah!, you'll pay for that you little runt!"

The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done
Niffel: Done:Stunned[1],Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Done:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Done:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Ready!: Restrained[1]
Yappa: Out

Bowin is the only available character, what does he do?

>>
No. 805628 ID: be0718

Bowin, just, uh, finish removing your restraint. There's a good kobold.
>>
No. 805642 ID: a363ac

bowin keep being precious and remove your restraints.
>>
No. 805644 ID: 3abd97

>>805625
Panic and freak out over all this shameless exposure.
>>
No. 805674 ID: 094652

Let out a shriek of terror, decrease enemy morale! While ripping out of your bonds.
>>
No. 805676 ID: f4f27e

Just keep eating that honey, your buddies have got this.
>>
No. 805703 ID: a8ee52

I notice poor, useless Vovo in that picture.

Anyway, yeah, eating his way out of the honey is the only real way forward.
>>
No. 805775 ID: f55f6e

I'll join in the vote for Bowin spending his actions removing the last of his restraint, since it will leave him fully ready to act next round and hastens the next roll for initiative.
Hopefully the Duchess' running dogs (and snakes) will have better luck with that this time.
>>
No. 806066 ID: d1d42a
File 149668919042.png - (406.74KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch29.png )
806066

Bowin frees himself from the restraining honey
Bowin: "bleh sugar over-lode!"

All characters have acted and the turn has ended

Turn 3 has begun

The Tax Collectors have won initiative and will be going first

Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Ready!:Stunned[1],Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 806069 ID: 143250

Bowin, defend yourself. You are the only one who can control your beast after it got mind controlled. We need you to control it soon.
>>
No. 806076 ID: 9876c4

Skrep, continue to heavily pet the kitty.

Let's NOT use both our snakes on one target this turn.
>>
No. 806077 ID: 91ee5f

Azzeki gave Vriolo quite a beating earlier! Let's finish him off before he breaks free again and tries to play his harp! But if we can't knock him out, then at least smash his damn harp!

Since Sezeda is currently coiled around Vriolo, she should have an easier time knocking him out and/or smashing his harp! I'm voting for Sezeda to attack Vriolo!
>>
No. 806081 ID: f55f6e

Eeyfel, grab Icker's discarded belt up off the ground and hit Dolan with it hard enough to break open all those vials it's loaded with. ("Have some honey, bunny!")

Hopefully this will restrain or immobilize Dolan and maybe even demoralize Icker since it's her weapons turned against her own team.
>>
No. 806112 ID: a73157

Sezeda: Anaconda Squeeeeze
>>
No. 806194 ID: be0718

Azzeki, restrain the burd. No more games!
>>
No. 807102 ID: 4854ef

Sezeda Attack Vriolo
>>
No. 809356 ID: d1d42a
File 149798044563.png - (399.56KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch30.png )
809356

Sezeda puts the squeeze on Vriolo!

through his flailing Sezeda is left stunned!

however in her stunned state Sezeda only squeezes harder.
the wind is knocked out of Vriolo and he is knocked out.

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 809360 ID: 91ee5f

>>809356
I predict that Dolan, the rabbit, is going to attack Eeyfel! So I vote for Eeyfel to brace for an attack from Dolan!

Also, Dolan is the only enemy that has not taken any damage this entire fight! Unless you count his sword getting knocked out of his hand earlier, which he has already picked up and rearmed himself with. Meaning he is currently the most dangerous enemy right now!
>>
No. 809370 ID: be0718

Watch that Dolan fellow. That bastard cheats with OHKO attacks.
>>
No. 809373 ID: f55f6e

>>809356
I imagine this was the last sound both of them heard when bird bard slipped from consciousness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2lnFlWsRIc

Well done, Sezeda. We've finally taken out one of the bandits and can re-direct resources to more pressing problems.

I'll second the vote for Eeyfel to brace for a strike from Dolan. That rabbit's gonna be trouble.
>>
No. 809386 ID: 3abd97

>>809356
You might want to stop squeezing now before you kill him.
>>
No. 809536 ID: a8ee52

I agree, Eeyfel should defend against Dolan. I just hope it doesn't turn out that Mizzit attacks.
>>
No. 810981 ID: d1d42a
File 149868674463.png - (646.30KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch31.png )
810981

Eyfel spins around predicting Dolan's swing!

realizing it is too fast, she attempts to parry the blow

however Eeyfel simply isn't strong enough . . .

Eeyfel: "YIPE!"

Eeyfel is hit hard on the head, stubborness allows her to barely remain conscious.


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!Stunned[2]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!:Stunned[1]
Niffel: Ready!:Stunned[1],Slowed[2]
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 810986 ID: a8ee52

No matter what we should attack the Bee. We can take her out, eliminating a Freedom Fighter, and keeping Eeyfel.
>>
No. 810987 ID: 91ee5f

>>810986
Agreed.

Niffel is on the ground next to her, which makes him the closest to her. All he's gotta do is grab her legs and pull her down!
>>
No. 810989 ID: ca83a1

Niffel: The honey is in the bee's vagina. GO GET IT.
>>
No. 810993 ID: 6e649f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
>>
No. 811024 ID: f55f6e

>>810981
It does make good tactical sense for someone to attack Icker with an eye towards taking her out before she can take her action.

Niffel! Cling tenaciously to Icker's buttocks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoo8ppeB8Qo

Or failing that at least go for her ankles. She's got four of 'em.
>>
No. 811027 ID: f55f6e

>>810986
Maybe we can get Bowin to help Eeyfel double team Dolan in subsequent turns. He appears to be armed with a club in the group shot. He could clamber across the roof of the carriage and hit high while Eeyfel hits low, provided she hasn't had her bell rung too hard...
>>
No. 811028 ID: 9876c4

Niffel, incapacitate Icker with groping.
Do not get stung.
>>
No. 811099 ID: d1d42a
File 149871067422.png - (371.58KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch32.png )
811099

Niffel can't act, Niffel is stunned! . . . but Niffel REALLY wants to act.!

as an archer Niffel has spent his battles at a distance, with only his eyes to see, but now there is so much more within his grasp!

he has longed to take a battle with his bare hands, to feel the fight, to smell it . . . to taste it.

yet he wishes for more than that, Niffel wishes to taste not only the battle but the spoils of victory, to feel supple flesh, soft fur . . . smooth chitin . . . yes that is the one he longs for most.

Niffel feels a power within himself, the power to get what he desires.

Secret monster ability revealed!

Kobold: malleable soul
A kobold is incredibly susceptible to darker powers
in turn a kobold can tap into this darkness to gain power.


Niffel can use this ability to ignore his stunned status and render himself immune to stun for the rest of the battle, this ability will also enhance his STRENGTH,ENDURANCE,SPEED,WILL and SENSE stats

however there may also be some dire consequence . . . but that's tomorrow's problem.

Does Niffel give into his carnal desires?

YES! (suggest specific perverse act to take on Icker)

NO! (Niffel will spend the turn removing his stun effect and calming his emotions)

>>
No. 811100 ID: 36295c

>>811099
IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES
>>
No. 811102 ID: 889c48

>>811099
Yes! Grab that fluff!
>>
No. 811105 ID: 9876c4

Hmmm, we're the bad guys, after all.

>>811100
Now I'm playing it real straight, and yes, I FUCK MY BEES
>>
No. 811109 ID: 143250

NO! RAPE IS WRONG! You're better than this, Niffel :(
>>
No. 811110 ID: a363ac

>>811100
NIFFEL gyrate your hips so fast that you escape from your honey prison so you can get at that delicious honeypot vagina with your mouth.
>>
No. 811121 ID: 4854ef

>>811102
Going with this one.
>>
No. 811122 ID: 3373e2

>>811099
Get that Bussy Niffel. (Bussy = Bee Pussy.)
>>
No. 811141 ID: 7b95d9

>>811099
I'm gonna say split the difference. Grab n' squeeze, but let's not go full FUCK BEES at the moment.

You gotta wine n' dine a fine gal like this bee!
>>
No. 811167 ID: 3740b1

>>811100
Always anal on first dates.
>>
No. 811171 ID: 67856c

We gonna get sum a dat sweet honey.
Licky-licky~
>>
No. 811175 ID: 9e9eae

I am reluctant to carnally assault people, but she and her allies ARE attacking us. So I'm going to say YES and to attempt a... tactical tactile distraction. With your hands, Niffel. Don't accidentally impale yourself on her stinger in the rush.

Looking at the map, Azzeki can then move in to take advantage of the situation and bind up Icker while she's, uh, diverted. She might restrain Niffel as well, to forestall the worse consequences of this unleashing. Might be better for her to try recover being shaken, but I fear the indecent assault might inspire some surge of righteous strength from Dolan. Maybe allow Dolan to intervene, to disable Niffel for us and then pile on to him? Depends on the consequences we're going to see.

Skrep and Mizzit's position alone on the other side of the carriage concerns me. If Mizzit takes out Skrep, she could easily duck into the carriage, grab the tax money and then escape. Maybe we should send Bowin to help?
>>
No. 811193 ID: 9876c4

>>811175
That is absolutely a waste of a naga. With Niffel's stat boosts, he can lock down a wounded opponent like Icker.

Better to send her on a runabout straight to the cat, who has been a meat grinder for less tough opponents.
>>
No. 811209 ID: d25fe8

>>811099
YES! (I'm throwing a wild card that if he fails to rape Icker he will have to turn his lust on someone... that poor unconscious heron will do!)
>>
No. 811219 ID: f55f6e

>>811099
Ehhhh. Not comfortable with full on rape and if it goes there I'm out. Fun while it lasted but that's a line too far for me.

If, however, Niffel succumbs to the canine aspects of his ancestry and starts humping as many of Icker's legs as he can get a hold of whilst crooning koboldish love poetry that would be okay in my book.

Who knows, sparks might fly...

Ya gotta treat a fine lady like that right, especially if she can pierce your thorax with a poisoned stinger.
>>
No. 811229 ID: be0718

Hungrily lick up all of her bee syrup, Niffel. The scorn of your coworkers is Future Niffel's problem.

Should have gone down when the cloth ran out, bee.
>>
No. 811230 ID: 47160d

>>811219
I support this
>>
No. 811250 ID: a8ee52

>>811219
I too support it.
>>
No. 811251 ID: 144af2

>>811100
this
>>
No. 811314 ID: f505e7

Its the bees knees so just do it
>>
No. 811338 ID: 3740b1

Come on Niffel you're on the cusp of greatness here. Tap dat bee bootyhole.
>>
No. 811420 ID: 65f78c

>>811219
Count me in the "not hip to rape" camp here
>>
No. 811444 ID: f505e7

In the butt if I may add
>>
No. 811573 ID: 669253

Do it, Niffel. Fuck bees.
>>
No. 811588 ID: d1d42a
File 149888695373.png - (500.15KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch33.png )
811588

Niffel launches from his sticky prison, his pants are are left in the sticky honey but that doesn't bother him, where he's going he doesn't NEED pants

his dark urges are close to to their target when the thoughts of defilement are halted.

a withering part of Niffel's soul screams at the darkness not to hurt the target of his desire, and still has the strength to hold him back.

The darkness is merely amused by the defiance, this soul is a failing thing and will not have the strength to win the long war ahead as Niffel is consumed by dark desires.
but it concedes victory, the fragile soul win this battle.

Niffel is himself
the bee will not be harmed . . . but a few feels can't hurt he thinks, Niffel grabs and restrains the insect, it can barely keep on it's feet against his newfound power.

he very much enjoys the feel of it's smooth body.

Icker: "AAH! NO STOP!"
Icker's spirit for the battle is dropping, this is all proving too much for her.

A freedom fighter will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 811592 ID: 36295c

>>811588
Tear off Bee's shirt and grope more!
>>
No. 811593 ID: 889c48

>>810981
Bowin go and help our mage! Charge and bash that girly rabbit!
>>
No. 811597 ID: 91ee5f

>>811592
>>811593
No, guys. Pay attention. A Freedom Fighter aka the enemy, will be attacking. Meaning we have to correctly guess which one of them will be attacking and correctly guess which one of our guys will be attacked so that we can minimize damage. we've been doing this the whole battle, so how you suddenly don't remember is a mystery.

>>811588
Dolan already had his turn and Vriolo is knocked out. So that means it's either Mizzit or Icker that's going to attack.

So far, Icker looks like if one more thing happens to her, she'll get Broken and will be unable to fight anymore.

But I think it's going to be Mizzit that's going to attack and she's only got one target in front of her! So I say Skrep should brace for an attack from Mizzit!
>>
No. 811601 ID: 889c48

>>811597
Okay sure!
>>
No. 811602 ID: 9876c4

>>811597
Thank you for paying attention. I support your plan.
>>
No. 811636 ID: 8cb228

>>811597

Eh, for what it's worth, those two ID's have never given suggestions, just enthusiasm.

We are allowed to give enthusiasm rather than real suggestions that will actually help. There's a tradition for it throughout this thread, yaknow?

Like, "Woo! Whatever happens I wanna see more of the snakes! More banter! I want to see Sezeda actually responding positively and trying to use seduction, to someone perv attacking her!"

See? No where does that give a prediction of who is attacking whom! Just enthusiasm.
>>
No. 811639 ID: 4854ef

>>811597
Have to agree with this. Mizzet is one of the more dangerous ones as well.
>>
No. 811646 ID: e121d3

Whatever Mizzit could do is a bigger threat than what Icker could do, so Skrep should brace.
>>
No. 811648 ID: a8ee52

Agreed, Skrep should brace for attack from Mizzit.

Also, Niffel looks cute in his boxers.
>>
No. 811649 ID: be0718

Only one fighter left this turn, it's gonna be Mizzit.
>>
No. 811694 ID: f55f6e

>>811588
Ko-boy Bee-boob!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tMbLYGbvY

Hmm. I'm *really* torn here. I agree with the others that poor isolated Skrep ought to watch out for Mizzit's revenge after baring her kitty titties, but Niffel probably ought to gird his groin against the bee's knees in response to the feel he's copping.

So I pretty much flipped a coin.
It came up Mizzit vs. Skrep.

Skrep, brace for Mizzit's trending topless tirade!
>>
No. 812174 ID: d1d42a
File 149906740967.png - (495.47KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch34.png )
812174

Mizzit swings at Skrep!

Skrep sees it comming and dodges her attack

Mizzit is left off balance, Skrep counter attacks hitting her arm and disarming the feline rogue!


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!Stunned[2]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!:Stunned[1]
Niffel: Done!:
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 812177 ID: a363ac

Bowin calm your great beast!
>>
No. 812200 ID: be0718

>>812177
As good a time as any. Get that mole under control!
>>
No. 812202 ID: 91ee5f

>>812174
Voting for Bowin to finally get the Molebeast under control so that it'll stop attacking our snake ladies!
>>
No. 812206 ID: 3373e2

>>812202
I second this, the molebeast has been a bit of an annoyance since this began.
>>
No. 812221 ID: 9876c4

Skrep has already:
*defended against the initial ambush, the only character to do so.
*delivered a hit of his own, against a much taller foe.
*gotten the clothes carved off him, shaking him greatly
*gotten back on his feet, and ripped someone's shirt off.
*blocked a second strike, while half-naked.

I mean, damn, what a champ.
>>
No. 812437 ID: f55f6e

>>812177
I concur. Vriolo is out, his harp is broken, and Bowen is fresh as a daisy and can use both his actions to get that mole under control.

That would leave only Icker able to act on the Freedom Fighters' side. I have a feeling a certain grabby kobold might need a hand free to shield his crotch from 1-3 chitin capped knees.

After that, based on the distribution of Stunned and Shaken among our glorious ladies of Tax Collection, it looks like our man Skrep will be the best choice to follow up against his disarmed and off balance opponent and show us a little more of Mizzit.

He's well on his way to earning that MVP. (Mostly View-able Pussy)
>>
No. 812773 ID: d1d42a
File 149919970053.png - (541.59KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch35.png )
812773

Bowin soothes the beast

Bowin: "there, there, Daisy. Everything is okay now"

molebeast: "Grooooo"

the molebeast has join the Tax collectors in their battle!
the molebeast can only make lethal attacks but will not prevoke lethal aggression in heroes unless a hero is slain.


Icker will be acting next

Niffel can choose to try and dodge an attack but if successful he will have to release Icker from being restrained

Niffel could instead forgo trying to dodge and simply make a counter attack.

>>
No. 812774 ID: a363ac

>>812773
Counter with superior boob groping techniques for pleasure Niffel!
>>
No. 812775 ID: be0718

Counter attack! That bee must not bee released!
>>
No. 812779 ID: 4fd0a3

>>812221
Seriously Skrep needs a reward after all this.

>>812773
I say a counter attack is in order.
>>
No. 812780 ID: 2b6455

Not guts, no glory. Counter attack!
>>
No. 812781 ID: 9876c4

Tackle bee and push her towards yon molebeast.
>>
No. 812805 ID: f55f6e

>>812773
Niffel, counter attack! Climb up your fondled foe's front and try to pull her top up and over her head, possibly blinding her and/or further restraining her arms.
>>
No. 812973 ID: 67856c

counter attack with yo dick!
>>
No. 813147 ID: 37ce52

>>812805
seconding this!
>>
No. 813514 ID: ecb807

He needs to press his hips against hers to counter attack. It'll be awkward to attack her from that position, it'll crush her spirit, and if his underpants get damaged, well...I sense a broken bee.
>>
No. 813515 ID: ecb807

And now that I think about it, how would the rest of the Freedom Fighters react to seeing one of their own being taken advantage of like that...disgraced...that would surely have an effect on their psyche. Yes, taking advantage of a bee would be quite a thing to watch, and would be quite a thing to horrify them with.

I say we go ahead with him pressing his body against Icker.
>>
No. 814505 ID: 144af2

>>813515
it's not rape if it's strategy
seconding
>>
No. 814508 ID: 9876c4

>>814505
Aw yiss. We Ghengis Khan now.
>>
No. 814539 ID: e121d3

>>813515

Foolishness! These "freedom fighters" think of themselves as heroes. Already, the thought of "liberating" this "cruel" tax's product made them courageous enough to attack. If you fuel their self-righteousness with deeds that encourage their delusions of their "heroism" compared to our "villainy", the'll only become more dangerous! And insufferable!
>>
No. 814564 ID: 9c2d0c

>>814539
this is not wrong. Think of the insufferability.
>>
No. 814566 ID: 144af2

>>814539
Yeah but we're kinda low on units right now. I think we should go for winning this as fast as possible.
>>
No. 814583 ID: ecb807

>>814539
Really, it's up to Niffel how he proceeds, but these heroes are going to see themselves as such no matter how we win. Breaking them is a better strategy in the long run.

It's easier to rally people around using a fallen hero than it is heroes who turned tail and ran, after all.
>>
No. 814934 ID: 716eb1

>>812973
Never bring a dick to a sword fight.

(Unless you want to bring along a bag of ice and can get to a competent healer within 20 minutes...)

>>813515
Dolan is the only one really in a position to witness the proceedings on that side of the carriage, and his reaction might well be to jam his trusty blade thru one of Niffel's vital organs.

There's a difference between embarrassing the enemy and committing an atrocity. We should have a care about which result we're aiming for, both tactically in game and also for the overall tone of this quest.
>>
No. 814936 ID: 3ce125

I would also prefer the tone to remain relatively light.
>>
No. 814938 ID: 786c94

Likewise. We're good as we are for now.
>>
No. 814942 ID: 3740b1

>>814934
You're in a quest where every attack removes another article of clothing. If you're worried about "atrocities" you're in the wrong quest.

Unsheathe, then bury thy dick.
>>
No. 814961 ID: 9876c4

As long as the character is true to his motivations, I'm fine.

As a rule of thumb, modern morality meshes poorly with fuedal states made up of monsters!
>>
No. 814970 ID: 716eb1

>>814942

So it's all equal? Unintended nudity is the same thing as non-consenting penetration? If a female's boobs pop out and you look it's equal to rape? One thing always leads to the other? There's no sliding scale where a line might be crossed from "fun & titillating" to "uncomfortable & distasteful"?

>>814961
Far as I can tell rape was looked down upon in medieval times too.

That's immaterial, tho. This quest is a fantasy created by a modern author for consumption by modern viewers. And since there is no historical analog for kobolds or bee people, using historical verisimilitude as an excuse doesn't hold water.

We should probably take this to the discussion thread...
>>
No. 814977 ID: 716eb1

>>814970
All that being said, tho, I don't fancy myself the boss of TGChan so if the general consensus wants to see rape and slaughter in this quest then I'm perfectly capable of taking my delicate sensibilities and my eyeballs elsewhere. The dark stuff just ain't my bag.
>>
No. 814987 ID: be0718

Take it to the disthread, good god.
>>
No. 815075 ID: 3740b1

There's nothing to discuss. I gave my suggestion and he gave his. We each have our opinion about the direction of the quest and suggested based on our own point of view. He treats fiction like reality. I don't. I don't see any point in having a verbose dialogue over something so insignificant. My apologies to the author and board for instigating it this far. I was perhaps more confrontational than I might have been. Moralistic grandstanding in a comical quest gives me conniptions.
>>
No. 815079 ID: c31aac

>>815075

Good fucking god, go and stay go
>>
No. 815109 ID: 8cb228

Don't rape the freedom fighter. Other freedom fighters would become insufferable!
>>
No. 815130 ID: f076ad

I think it's still too early for sex. I vote Niffel to counter attack and tear off the last piece of Icker's clothing. Possibly try to restrain her from behind and remain like that for the rest of the battle.
>>
No. 815173 ID: 9876c4

>>815130
This seems tactically sound. Niffel is likely not strong enough for a grapple, but can swarm in with a darting attack.
>>
No. 815188 ID: 4fe424

Attack with penis.
>>
No. 815670 ID: d1d42a
File 150002068878.png - (481.22KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch36.png )
815670

Niffle feels a sharp jab to the groin from Icker's knee, and then another, they pain is extreme enough to fell any normal man, but not Niffle, his desire only grows stronger.
Niffle is badly injured and can't endure much more punishment.

The small kobold somehow overpowers the Abeilite drawing from strength he never knew he had . . if he can even say it's his own.

Icker is toppled to the ground pinned beneath the small archer. Niffle has never considered himself a wrestler of any caliber
Icker is exhausted from rough housing and can't endure much more punishment.

Niffle: "It's over, it's time for thieves like you to rot in the Duchess' prison . . . or slave yards or what she does with the people she captures"

Icker: "Kalez is not my monarch, and I'll never be her slave."


Niffle imagines he should be frustrated by the insect's continued resistance, her seemingly unbreakable will, yet he simply finds himself excited.

Niffle: "Never? when I'm done with you you'll be begging to be turned over to Duchess Kalez"

Icker: "I won't be your play thing either."

Niffle: "how could you stop me? haven't you noticed my power? it'll get me whatever I want!"

Icker: "I've noticed, but you're wrong about that power, all it will get you is a quick death."


Niffle can feel Icker's body growing warm, something is happening, there is no room left in Niffle's heart for fear so excitement remains.

Dolan: "Icker no! you'll die!"

Icker: "then I will die free, I'm sorry Dolan"

Icker is preparing a HEROIC SACRIFICE

HEROIC SACRIFCE:
sometimes heroes would rather die than loose
all heroes have the ability to attempt a heroic sacrifice that is unique to them, regardless of form the effect is nearly always the same, the defeat of all adversaries who stand their ground and the death of the performing hero, the remaining heroes will be left broken by this sacrifice.

the best way to deal with a heroic sacrifice is to interrupt it by knocking the hero unconscious before their next turn (breaking their will won't work they're already prepared to die!)
Fortunately in the turn of their heroic sacrifice all other heroes will act first in an attempt to turn the battle around so that the sacrifice isn't necessary giving enemies time to take down the sacrificial hero.
another popular approach is simply to flee.


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!Stunned[2]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!:Stunned[1]
Niffel: Done!:
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[4]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Done!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!
Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 815674 ID: 9876c4

Obviously the tactical choice is for Daisy to bunt Icker unconscious, separating the heroes from their initiative buff.
>>
No. 815682 ID: 094652

Molebeast, throw yourself onto the living stinger bomb

Problem solved
>>
No. 815687 ID: 32d29a

I like the molebeast plan actually. Best it knocks out the bee. Worse it cushions the blast from the other heros.
>>
No. 815689 ID: 56ffef

>>815687
you guys do remember that the molebeast can only do lethal attacks right??
>>815670
Azzeki get over there and knock out that Honey Pot.
>>
No. 815694 ID: 91ee5f

>>815689
I agree with all of this.

Molebeast only does lethal attacks, so I say no to that.

Azzeki is the one that should attack Icker!
>>
No. 815695 ID: 9876c4

>>815689
Lethal attacks are what we want. Just not to the extent of death.
Any damage not to the body will just encourage her.
>>
No. 815700 ID: be0718

Molebeast, kill it!
>>
No. 815701 ID: ecb807

>>815695
A lethal attack doesn't mean to the body, it means an attack with the intent to seriously injure and possibly kil. She's already badly injured. The Molebeast is very likely to kill her. That would negate the idea of....well...trying to negate the heroic sacrifice.

I'm casting my vote for Azzeki.
>>
No. 815711 ID: 02d011

Azzeki, pop em one.
>>
No. 815714 ID: 143250

Azzeki, knock Icker out, then call Niffle a perv
>>
No. 815724 ID: 716eb1

Jeez, she kneed him so hard his shorts evaporated!

I'm on board the Azzeki train. Give this sordid little scuffle the 1-2 punch: A strong right cross to Icker to knock her out and an open hand slap to the back of Niffel's head on behalf of females everywhere. "Keep it in your shorts, shorty."
>>
No. 815783 ID: 3abd97

>>815670
Better than knocking out the bee might be removing her reason for a heroic sacrifice at all. Niffle crossed a line, and one of his teammates could smack him off of her for crossing it.
>>
No. 815785 ID: a8ee52

I too vote for Azzeki to attack.
>>
No. 815786 ID: 9876c4

If there are no consequences for resistance, then the commoners will stoop to lawlessness, and tax revenues will fall!

I am sure the nagas have not forgotten having their minds taken from them. Brutality in the service of the crown is just patriotic.
>>
No. 815787 ID: 91ee5f

>>815783
Attack a teammate a further lower our numbers? No thanks!

We're better off knocking her out and then scolding Niffle after battle.

Besides, she's the enemy. Do you honestly think she's going to stop? No, she's gonna keep going for the sake of doing as much damage as possible in the hopes that her teammates will succeed with the opening she creates.
>>
No. 815795 ID: 716eb1

>>815786
Conversely if the consequences are unacceptably brutal then the populace will go for their torches and pitchforks. If they're fucked either way the commoners might as well take a few of the bastards doing the fucking with 'em, as we're seeing play out right now.

>>815783
Nice thought, but it seems like Icker's fired up some kind of warp core meltdown or something. Better to KO than try to reason her out of exploding right now.
>>
No. 815797 ID: 4854ef

>>815795
Given that they are trying to steal funds for a war effort against Undead that will overrun everyone and kill them all, they were causing problems for themselves and everyone else to begin with.

Do not do anything to Niffel, Azzeki attack Icker
>>
No. 815803 ID: 3abd97

>>815787
>Do you honestly think she's going to stop?
She's been put in a situation where she can choose between sacrificing herself or being raped. That's a choice made in extremis. You take her out of that situation, her choices look different, and her life might be worth more to her. She was certainly less suicidal in her choice of tactics before.

And the fact her teammate is yelling at her to stop does imply it's possible for her to stop, if she were willing to.

So yes, I think she wants to live, but she's been backed into a corner where the alternative looks worse. This is one of the reason why rules of war matter- you don't want to fight people with nothing to lose, or who expect fates worse than death.

>>815797
And when you're the ruling administrating law and order, the means by which you rule matter. How our forces conduct themselves, and if the forces of the law are willing to hold themselves accountable will have long term consequences for the duchery.

>Given that they are trying to steal funds for a war effort against Undead that will overrun everyone and kill them all
The rebels don't seem to buy that message, apparently thinking it's an excuse or justification on the duchess' part to bleed the countryside dry (ie, the undead are a lot less of a threat than the government claims they are). We don't actually have enough information yet to know which side's propaganda is closer to the truth.
>>
No. 815815 ID: 02d011

>>815803
Agreed. We're the Holy Ducal Tax Collectors, not the Holy Ducal Rape Brigade. We have standards.

So give em quick duff around the ears and tell em both to knock this crap off.
>>
No. 815832 ID: cd5a2f

Knock out the bee. Attacking the kobold and telling the bee to cut it out is just going to put more people next to her when she explodes or whatever ot is ahes doing, and is a retarded suggestion.
>>
No. 815833 ID: e121d3

Can you just get the molebeast to lie on top of her? I'm pretty sure that'd stop anything she's planning. She'd (probably) survive.
>>
No. 815842 ID: be0718

We are not the Freedom Fighters, so stop targeting Tax Collectors! Traitors!
>>
No. 815853 ID: 716eb1

>>815833
There are a few problems with this idea.

A: The Icker/Niffle scuffle is on the woodsward *side* of the carriage. The molebeast is tethered to the *front* of the carriage, and doesn't look like it's got a lot of maneuverability, especially when it comes to turning or moving side to side. I'd be mildly surprised if it didn't let out a beeping noise when it backs up.

B: If Icker's going to explode (big if, there are a lot of other things she could be initiating here), then even if ol' Daisy has the beef to contain it the blast (or whatever) is probably going to do a lot of damage to it's underbelly. We would be essentially sacrificing the mobility of our transport, which contains the gold that our bosses are expecting back at HQ. I don't think two snakes and whatever handful of kobolds might be standing after this will have the strength to pull that carriage or carry the gold by themselves, let alone haul four bound prisoners back for interrogation. We'd be faced with a further choice of cutting ropes or cutting throats, and I'm sure *that* will be a pretty contentious argument. But that's putting the cart before the molebeast right now.

C: Odds are *very* high Icker wouldn't survive it. Suicide spoiler moves aside, I don't believe insects are well known for their ability to withstand being crushed.

As has been noted elsewhere, the molebeast can only do lethal attacks, generally of the bitey, gnashy teeth and/or run over by a truck variety.
>>
No. 815972 ID: bef60d

Guys, Stop being stupid. She's killing herself to avoid capture, not rape. subdue her.
>>
No. 815975 ID: 957a2a

Seriously, the best way to handle this situation is to let Azzeki attack her.
>>
No. 815976 ID: 91ee5f

>>815972
Agreed.
>>
No. 817276 ID: aa69fb

>>815670
Yeah best option is to let azzeki punch her out and let niffel screw her unconcious body.
>>
No. 817513 ID: 144af2

Go for the Azzeki KO.
>>
No. 818325 ID: d1d42a
File 150101701268.png - (587.05KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch37.png )
818325

Azzeki punches the bee in the head knocking her out cold

Niffel: "I like the new look slithers, but you should lose the cloth and move the hand."

Azzeki barely resists the urge to crush Niffel's smirking face.
Azzeki: "If I move this hand the only place it's going is into your face!"

Bowin: "wow Niffel that's pretty rude, you shouldn't say stuff like that!"


The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!Stunned[2]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!:Stunned[1]
Niffel: Done!:
Azzeki: Done!:Shaken[3]
Skrep: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Bowin: Done!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!
Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 818326 ID: 751120

Remaining characters, take hostages and shake off the status effects! We're leaving in 3!
>>
No. 818327 ID: 56ffef

>>818325
Eeyfel tell Niffel to put his pants back on and help you out.
Then shake off a point of stun.
>>
No. 818329 ID: 3abd97

>>818325
Molebeast: take off.

Force your partially clothed allies to catch you and calm you down.
>>
No. 818331 ID: 9876c4

Skrep is the only one with an action*, and Skrep is a 'bold of action.

He should fight defensively, and lure the cat into sight of the molebeast.
>>
No. 818334 ID: be0718

Mizzit and Dolan remain. How quickly the tide turns.
Skrep, aim your attack at Mizzit's arm! Make sure she stays disarmed.
>>
No. 818343 ID: dd4df2

>>818334

Sounds wise.
>>
No. 818355 ID: 716eb1

Skrep, slash at Mizzit's belt! Leave her with the dilemma of picking up her trousers or picking up her dagger. (And if she somehow overcomes her embarrassment and goes for the latter, note that it's a LOT harder to run away or dodge with your pants around your ankles.)
>>
No. 818363 ID: e121d3

If we take out one more freedom fighter, that'll probably end the threat to the gold, at least. Gold is heavy and Mizzit or Dolan by themselves probably wouldn't be able to carry it. They might not be able to do it as is! Not unless they steal the carriage itself.

Anyway, Mizzit is the main threat now, I'd say.

Skrep: Recover, so that you'll be able to defend better against her.
>>
No. 818398 ID: a8ee52

>>818355
This is by far the best suggestion. Skrep should attack the kitty's belt.
>>
No. 818529 ID: 35089a

Azzeki punch Niffel anyway.
>>
No. 818543 ID: 4854ef

Stop trying to get our team mates to attack each other.

Our little deal with the devil was our plan anyways.

Skrep go for the cat's belt, take her down!
>>
No. 818600 ID: 957a2a

I'm also going with the suggestion that Skrep should try and relieve Mizzit of her pants.
>>
No. 818666 ID: 37ce52

Azzeki: Feel pity for the bee! Cover her with your own loincloth~
>>
No. 819457 ID: b93a7b
File 150140019485.png - (569.45KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch38.png )
819457

Eeyfel spends her turn recovering a point of stun

Eeyfel: "put your pants back on you corrupted wretch!"

Niffel: "Yer not the boss of me."

Eeyfel: "I am the duchess's servant you must obey meee!"

Skrep takes a turn

Skrep attacks Mizzit aiming for her belt! the strike might have struck true save for the nature of his weapon, the cat's tunic and pants are hit instead, already damaged they tear from her body.

Skrep shaken status has left him off balance, Mizzit counter attacks. He is left exposed.

Mizzit: "looking good pup, maybe we could get to know each other later? I could show you how much more there is to life than serving evil overlords."

Skrep's will has broken his heart is no longer invested and he is out of the fight.



The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done!Stunned[1]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Done!:Stunned[1]
Niffel: Done!:
Azzeki: Done!:Shaken[3]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Done!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!

Suggest action for the mole beast? or begin next battle round?

>>
No. 819458 ID: be0718

Molebeast: Gnaw on turkey leg.
>>
No. 819461 ID: 7cdf1e

next round
>>
No. 819473 ID: 8d23d9

Molebeast: Move forward.

That should make it a bit harder for the remaining two heroes to jump on and grab the gold.
>>
No. 819474 ID: 4854ef

Molebeast: Contemplate existence, groooooo softly. End turn.
>>
No. 819475 ID: a8ee52

NO! Skrep! Well, he fought well.

>>819473
Yeah, moving forward would be a good idea.
>>
No. 819543 ID: 9876c4

What if daisy moved backward, pushing the cart behind her?

She'd end up with two more heroes in her reach...
>>
No. 819575 ID: 56ffef

Molebeast Forwards!
>>
No. 819610 ID: 094652

Evacuation time!

All broken characters, grab an unconscious character (from either side, don't care) and evacuate! All remaining characters, pummel the bunny into submission!
>>
No. 819624 ID: bd1466

Molebeast should move forward.
>>
No. 819636 ID: 716eb1

>>819457
Ooh... Retaliatory wedgie segwaying to an unpacking of the junk. Painful and humiliating.

You fought well, Skrep. Rub dirt on it and take a lap. At least she was complementary of your koboldhood. And she's down to her scanties.

Molebeast: Spontaneously develop a unified economic theory that would allow the duchy to prosper at all social levels as well as a method for solving the undead problem in a matter of hours.

Then realize you are a Molebeast and only marginally more intelligent than a potato.

Well... a particularly dumb potato.

Consequently stand there, doing nothing and hoping that Bowin will pet you again.
>>
No. 819642 ID: 716eb1

>>819457
Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.

I vote for end round/roll initiative.

The molebeast is a very blunt object and of minimal tactical use, in my opinion. I say just let her sit.
>>
No. 820571 ID: b93a7b
File 150194894949.png - (699.01KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch39.png )
820571

Daisy small brain thinks on what to do
she remembers distant instruction to move foreword.
Daisy is proud of her memory skill and starts slowly moving forward.

All characters have acted and the turn has ended

Turn 4 has begun

The Tax Collectors have won initiative and will be going first

Eeyfel: Ready!Stunned[1]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Ready!Stunned[1]
Niffel: Ready!
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[3]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 820572 ID: a363ac

>>820571
Bowin get daisy to stop there, and go into the back and protect the treasure from inside the wagon.
>>
No. 820581 ID: e420b6

>>820571
Azzeki, grab Mizzit in a boob-smushing bearhug
>>
No. 820593 ID: 91ee5f

>>820571
Since it looks like Dolan isn't paying attention to Eeyfel, I vote for Eeyfel to grab onto Dolan's leg and cast Sap Health on him!
>>
No. 820594 ID: 716eb1

>820571
Even though I was against Daisy doing anything I actually love this development. Nice view of the battle. :)

Looks like Skrep and Vovo are clearing the field. Dunno where they think they're going. I didn't realize Eeyful was knocked prone when she got stunned.

Niffel. Scream defiantly: "Down with all pants!"
and attempt to de-pants Dolan. Look at him there, lording over everyone with those tights.

Freedom Fighters ain't the only ones who can start a revolution.
>>
No. 820596 ID: 91ee5f

>>820581
Don't send the person closest to getting the Broken status!
>>
No. 820603 ID: 716eb1

>>820596
I think Azzeki could stand ready to intercept Mizzit if she decides to leap into the fray between Dolan & the others, but there's a chance that she could go after the carriage, in which case she'd be Bowin's problem.

Conversely, Azzeki could maybe increase her combat effectiveness if she stripped the shirt off of unconscious Vriolo and used it to cover up, later in the round.

I think we should got with our most capable fighters first (in this case Ready with no condition modifiers) while we have initiative in hopes of eroding the enemy's capabilities before they get their turn.

On the other hand Mizzit & Azzeki are evenly matched in the clothing remaining dept. A combat between the two might be a coin flip as to who get's broken from losing their skivvies.

Just food for thought.
>>
No. 820604 ID: 716eb1

>>820593
I think it's a great idea but she's Stunned. I dunno if spell casting is possible at this point.
>>
No. 820642 ID: 143250

Daisy: keep moving forward while everyone is distracted. It will be hilarious when everyone realizes the caravan and the money isn't here.
>>
No. 820644 ID: be0718

Eeyfel, clear your Stun status before any Freedom Fighters move.
>>
No. 820699 ID: a8ee52

Whoever we send should attack Mizzit since she's close to being naked. Then we can focus down Dolan. I vote Sezeda attack Mizzit.
>>
No. 820708 ID: a8ee52

>>820699
Wait, she's stunned, dangit. Let's live dangerously and send Azzeki to attack Mizzit.
>>
No. 820709 ID: a8ee52

>>820699
Wait, she's stunned, dangit. Let's live dangerously and send Azzeki to attack Mizzit.
>>
No. 820899 ID: 957a2a

Aw hell, I'm in a gambling mood. Azzeki, expose the kitty's pussy!
>>
No. 820904 ID: 716eb1

>>820899
Well, two out of the three broad potential outcomes are good for us. (Aside from the good outcome of seeing an illo of a topless snake vs. a topless kitty.)

A: Azzeki defeats Mizzit with a blow to the bloomers. Freedom Fighters are reduced to 1 bunny.

B: Azzeki and Mizzit mutually destroy one another's undies. We lose a snake but still outnumber Dolan 1 and 2/3 to 1. If Niffel can do a kamikaze attack keep him occupied while Sezeda and Eeyfel shake off the last of their Stun condition we should be okay.

C: Mizzit pulls the same move on Azzeki that she pulled on Skrep & Vovo. Naked snake. Bad result. (Fun to watch, but still bad result.)

Okay, I'll change my vote to Azzeki going after Mizzit with punches and panty snatching. Maybe since they're both in the same state of undress our serpentine stalwart won't be as self conscious.
>>
No. 820926 ID: 5a7940

>>820904
it's the opposite of Alien vs. Predator. Who ever loses we win.

Though hopefully the loser will be Mizzit.
>>
No. 823383 ID: b93a7b
File 150293492057.png - (577.88KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch40.png )
823383

Azzeki slithers up and gives Mizzit a taste of her own medicine, grabbing the cat and hoisting her up by the ankles.

Mizzit: "wah! don't drop me!!"

A secret fear is exposed!
Mizzit critically fails her fear check


Mizzit dread of being upside down combined with her exposure leaves her broken.

A Dolan will be acting next, brace for attack!
>>
No. 823385 ID: be0718

Eeyfel, as party leader the brace goes to you.
Stunned people can brace, right?
>>
No. 823388 ID: a8ee52

FUCK YEAH! SKREP IS AVENGED! Yeah, if Eeyfel can brace, she should.
>>
No. 823411 ID: 716eb1

>>823383
Huzzah!

Bravo, Azzeki! The coin and the kitty flipped our way!

Hmmm. Actually, I have a feeling that Dolan is going to strike at Niffel because he's
A: Standing (in more ways than one :P)
B: (no pun intended) Just perv assaulted Icker to the point where she was prepared to end herself.
C: Just *look* at the leering little creep. Anybody who sees him would want to smack him. Better his enemy than a teammate.

That being said, I too will vote for Eeyfel to brace for attack, because she's one of our best remaining assets and is 1 turn away from coming back online. Best to keep that from getting spoiled.

If I'm right and Dolan attacks Niffel then it's no big loss. At best if he manages a kamikaze counterattack he'll have served his team and hopefully will wake up with some decency knocked back into his curdled little kobold skull.

P.S.:
Well fought, Mizzit. We hate to see you go but loved watching you leave.
>>
No. 823452 ID: 9876c4

Niffel- Perv on the bunny, throwing his aim off.
>>
No. 823455 ID: 76ae76

Eeyfel brace if you can, recover from stun if you can't.

I wonder if we could/should offer to let the freedom fighters retreat? I don't really have much faith in the tax collectors' ability to keep them prisoner.
>>
No. 823456 ID: 9876c4

>>823455
I figure if we win, we'll take weapons and trophies, then let em run.

Even if we had room, our kobolds are probably too lazy to take prisoners.
>>
No. 823458 ID: a8ee52

>>823456
If we have some rope we can tie them to the cart and have them walk behind it. Best to make an example.
>>
No. 823467 ID: 716eb1

>>823458
There seems to be a lot of torn cloth lying around that could be made into impromptu bindings once team Tax Collector has done what they can to cover up. And if that's not enough I'm sure the prisoners could be persuaded to volunteer what scraps they're still wearing to that purpose. ;)
>>
No. 823544 ID: a8ee52

>>823467
I like both your art and the way you think, Warren. But we're all getting ahead of ourselves. They're still some bunny bits we have to expose.
>>
No. 823734 ID: b93a7b
File 150311964388.png - (544.78KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch41.png )
823734

Dolan: "Get away from her!"

Niffel: "Yraaaa!"

Dolan makes a lethal attack against Niffel and scores a critical hit against the bolds chest."

a normal bold would have been cleaved in twain, yet Niffel is knocked to the ground but otherwise barely phased.

the rabbit hefts the unconscious insect onto his shoulder.

Niffel: "It isn't nice to take stuff that belongs to others, and I'm not done with that one."

Dolan: "you still draw breath? what vileness keeps you from the death you've earned?"

Niffel: "I've got half a mind to show you just that."

Dolan is shaken and seems ready to flee


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready! Stunned[1]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Ready! Stunned[1]
Niffel: Ready!
Azzeki: Done: Shaken[2]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 823737 ID: 72ae1a

>>823734
Niffel he wants the bee to himself! Stop him getting away!
>>
No. 823742 ID: be0718

Niffel: Lethal attack Dolan right back. Use a low, sweeping attack (aka kick him in the dick). Everyone else is out and unable to retaliate, this is a perfect opportunity to permanently cull the number of active freedom fighters.
>>
No. 823743 ID: 9876c4

OH HELL NO.

Bowin, unshackle Daisy. He wants to play rough, we'll let him play with a rodent his own size. And then some.

Watership Down, muthafucka.
>>
No. 823746 ID: 91ee5f

>>823734
Ok, Dolan definitely isn't paying attention to Eeyfel now! I vote for Eeyfel to grab onto Dolan's leg and cast Sap Health on him!
>>
No. 823750 ID: 716eb1

>>823734

Niffel, get up and go for the rabbit's legs. Take him or his pants down.

I hate to quibble with other folks' votes, but everybody seems to keep forgetting that Stunned characters can't act, they can only spend their actions on recovering from Stun. Eeyfel and Sezeda are very close to coming back online, but not until the end of this turn.

Secondly, I honestly think it would be more in our interest if Bowin & Daisy kept heading on up the road. The farther the carriage is from the fight, the closer the Tax Collectors are to succeeding in our overarching goal of getting the gold to HQ, and the farther away even a single coin is from falling into enemy hands.

Daisy is not a good weapon. She is a choo choo train.
>>
No. 823751 ID: 25f1b2

>>823750
Second.
>>
No. 823752 ID: 9876c4

>>823750
But that's wrong, and you're wrong, and here's why:
Look at that sword. Can it stop a kobold in one swipe? Yeah, and it almost did. So sending a wounded, unarmed guy (can't make lethal attacks) in there is bad tactics, without another threat. If Niffel dies, training a replacement is coins we can't keep.

Can you stop a unharmed molebeast with a sword? I think not. It certainly wouldn't be easy.

All of which ignores the point that getting everyone on their feet again, and bandaged, is going to take 10 minutes or more. We're not going anywhere fast. Better to secure the terrain and regroup.
>>
No. 823753 ID: d0b5e0

>>823750
Thirded
>>
No. 823754 ID: 143250

Yeah, lets get Daisy and Bowin out of here. That whole idea is hilarious to me that both teams are so distracted by the fight, they don't realize the carriage is gone far away until it is too late.
>>
No. 823755 ID: 91ee5f

>>823752
I agree with this.

Don't send the guy with a giant bloody slash wound on his chest!
>>
No. 823757 ID: 3ce125

Oh yeah let's drive the carriage away from the fight, and all the guards that are protecting the carriage. Let's ignore the fact that the last standing thief is about to run away.

NO THAT IS A STUPID IDEA. Bowin should help instead of effectively running away.
>>
No. 823758 ID: ad3c50

>>823752
I third this.
>>
No. 823759 ID: 6cd068

>>823734
YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER
>>
No. 823764 ID: 6102e3

Niffel: Tell Dolan to look around and realize he's alone. Tell him all he can do now is escape, and ask him: can he really do that while carrying someone? Tell him, if he's free, he can always try rescue his friends later. You tax collectors have to focus on protecting the gold, after all, not so much on keeping captives. Doesn't he think his companions are strong enough to survive being prisoners a little while?
>>
No. 823766 ID: 094652

>>823764
Niffel: Threaten to throw the angry little cat off the highest tower in the kingdom... AFTER the court's scientists rip her arms out and replace them with giant butts. One must fall: the bee, a meter, or the cat, a hundred stories. Which will Dolan choose?
>>
No. 823767 ID: 4854ef

>>823752

Going to agree with this, stop trying to send the carriage away when we're winning!
>>
No. 823773 ID: a8ee52

Not a great situation now. Siccing Daisy on him might be all we have left at the moment. Because of the stun. Or we send Bowin to attack.
>>
No. 823778 ID: 716eb1

>>823750
In broad tactical terms you are perhaps right but you're not thinking in game rules terms.

This isn't a real life combat, this is a combat constrained by turns and other artificial time divisions. And the characters themselves are operating on randomized attack rolls and morale rules.

Dolan has now taken his action for this round. Depending on how Shaken he is a kamikaze attack from Niffel could break him. He could counterattack and take Niffel out, but its worth it if Niffel does any damage at all.

Dolan's best case scenario is he wins Initiative next round and gets to attack first. If we win Initiative he will be facing Eeyfel, Sezeda, Azzeki, and Niffel if the little perv survives.

As far as I'm concerned, Niffel is damaged goods anyway. This corruption thing that seems to be making him tougher and more determined than your average kobold has also turned him into a loose cannon. I have a feeling he's going to be a liability once the fight is over.

Daisy is capable of doing a lot of damage, true. She is also a slow, plodding thing that does best moving in straight lines, and she's not a brilliant tactician, and she has almost 0 willpower or morale.

Plus, as I've pointed out before, she is vital to our main job which is transporting the gold back to base. If she is hurt, or killed, or stampeded off that cliff, or any number of random terrible things the dice can drop on us then WE LOSE.

Shall we take this to the discussion thread?
>>
No. 823781 ID: 716eb1

>>823757
Stupid idea, maybe, but driving the carriage away from the fight was *exactly* what the majority voted for last turn.

Bowin was taken out of range of combat already, and I don't think it's a great idea for him to jump off the carriage and leave Daisy to her own devices. Too many bad outcomes there. She's not smart.

Also on a meta level, the guards have already defended the carriage. LW has stated the quest is nearly done. Our team wins conclusively if the carriage & the gold rolls thru the gates of the Duchess' castle or whatever, so he's not running away but completing the mission. You never played payload style games in Overwatch or TF2?

I'll be glad to go to the discussion thread if you like.
>>
No. 823791 ID: be0718

>>823752
Niffel doesn't have to deal the killing blow, he only has to keep Dolan pinned long enough for Daisy to come do it.
>>
No. 823792 ID: a2322e

Or Bowin could tell daisy to stay (She'll listen) and go after the bunny himself
>>
No. 825257 ID: b93a7b
File 150377821394.png - (566.14KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch42.png )
825257

Dolan: "Stay back!

Niffle: "That bee is mine!"

Niffle grabs Dolan's leg and with unnatural strength trips the rabbit
unfortunately as the freedom fighter goes down he looses his grip on the unconscious insect.

Icker's unconscious form falls right onto Niffle . . . stinger first.

The Impact and impalement are easily shrugged off by the kobold's impressive vigor . . .
Niffle: "I am invincible!"
. . . The poison however is simply too much.
Niffle: "wow I feel a little dizzy . . ."
Niffle passes out

The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready! Stunned[1]
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Ready! Stunned[1]
Niffel: Out
Azzeki: Done: Shaken[2]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 825259 ID: a363ac

>>825257
have everyone but bowin take a action to get back to top condition then go beat up that rabbit non-lethal.
>>
No. 825261 ID: 9876c4

Bowin should unleash Daisy, just like he should have last time.
>>
No. 825264 ID: 91ee5f

>>825259
This.
>>
No. 825266 ID: 716eb1

>>825257
Ouch. Well, hopefully he'll be less of a little prick himself after he comes around...

Bowin, stop Daisy and put her in park, then stand ready with your mace to defend the carriage. We're gonna need it to haul all these casualties that are piling up back to base. And don't even THINK about abandoning the cargo. Lets be sensible about protecting our transport.

Eeyfel, Sezeda, and Azzeki will be *more* than adequate to take down the last Freedom Fighter, especially now that he's flat on his fluffy tail.

I'd actually like to move for a blanket "Recover from Stun, roll initiative" and start the next turn, but only if LW and the quest are willing to reach a consensus on that.

P.S. Nice illustration!
>>
No. 825279 ID: 3ce125

>>825266
Agreed.
>>
No. 825357 ID: be0718

Bowin: Release Daisy, return her to the battle!
>>
No. 825364 ID: a8ee52

>>825266
Yeah, Bowin going into battle himself is, I think the best idea right now. With the addition of him we should be able to easily take Dolan.
>>
No. 825368 ID: 91ee5f

>>825364
As long as Daisy doesn't go chasing butterflies and drag the cart with her.

And as long as someone else doesn't jump in the driver's seat and try to take off while everyone's distracted with attacking Dolan.
>>
No. 825372 ID: be0718

>>825368
Hopping in the cart, even assuming the Freedom Fighters have someone who wasn't mentioned at the start of the thread, is pointless if no animals are attached to the cart.
>>
No. 825405 ID: bef60d

>>825266
This. 100% this.
>>
No. 825859 ID: b93a7b
File 150399770553.png - (371.50KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch43.png )
825859

Bowin: "Okay Daisy it's time to stay put for a little bit

Bowin draws his weapons and get's Daisy to stop.

Daisy takes her turn and does nothing

Eeyfel takes her turn and recovers from stun

Sezeda takes her turn and recovers from stun


Turn 5 has begun

The Tax Collectors have won initiative and will be going first

Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Ready!
Niffel: Out
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 825862 ID: f8f9ea

Time to bully him with snakes.

Sezeda, wrap him up.
>>
No. 825866 ID: a8ee52

>>825862
Yeah, I agree. Sezeda better make sure her goes nowhere.
>>
No. 825870 ID: 91ee5f

>>825859
Sezeda, Coil that rabbit!
>>
No. 825876 ID: be0718

>>825862
Exactly.
>>
No. 825877 ID: 716eb1

>>825859

Bowin is such a trooper! (You're gonna go far, young kobold. Just don't go too far right now.) ;)

I heartily concur. Sezeda, Coil Dolan!
If we're very lucky, it'll touch off some primal fear in his rodent brain and he'll Break.

If not, we'll just toss another snake on the pile next time around. Or get Eeyfel to work her mojo.

(Although we might want Azzeki to make sure Mizzit doesn't scamper off while the team devotes their attention to taking down Dolan. Like a quick KO or perhaps a threat to hang her by her ankles in the dungeon if she doesn't stay put and behave. Based on earlier posts Mizzit can't attack but will flee or surrender this turn. I'd prefer the latter. Just food for thought as the turn proceeds...)
>>
No. 825902 ID: a8ee52

>>825877
Solid point about the denuded cat. We should keep Azzeki in reserve, just in case. The others can probably handle him.
>>
No. 825959 ID: 73509a

>>825859
Sezeda! Bite the rabbit and hold him down like the snek you are!
>>
No. 826054 ID: bef60d

>>825862
Make it so!
>>
No. 826107 ID: 716eb1

>>825877
I'd like to suggest a second action for Sezeda in addition to Coiling Dolan. She should use that forked spear of hers to pin his sword hand to the ground so he can't counterattack with it!
>>
No. 826160 ID: bef60d

>>826107
Excellent Idea.
>>
No. 826267 ID: be0718

>>826107
If her AP allows for it, then sure. The enemy cannot grope if you disable his hand!
>>
No. 826762 ID: b93a7b
File 150430745170.png - (561.49KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch44.png )
826762

Sezeda takes her turn
She has no time to pick up her fork if she wants to get Dolan before he makes a run for it.
so she simply makes a coiling grapple crushing his torso and legs.

Sezeda: "We really think you sshould ssstay!"

Dolan takes his turn
With his free arm the Ranger slashes at Sezeda's armored skirt, cutting it clean off revealing a complete lack of any undergarments!
Sezeda: "FINALLY!!Someone recognizes how cute-I mean, EEEK!"

the snake lets go of the rabbit and flops onto the ground.
Sezeda: "OH GOSSH the lecherousss bandit hasss ssstripped me of my lower garmentsss exssposssing my mossst sssensssitive areasss that he will sssurely ravissh, oh noooooo~"
Dolan: "Actually that was just an accident, I was trying to smack you so you'd let go.
Sezeda: " . . . but it'sss ssstill sssuper hot right?"
Dolan: "not really."

Sezesa: " . . . "

Azzeki: "you sshould be happy with your sscarinessss."
Eeyfel: "more fighting less flirting you idiots!"
Sezeda: "ssscrrew alll you guysss . . ."

Sezeda is left heartbroken and no longer wishes to fight.


TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Ready!
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Broken
Niffel: Out
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 826768 ID: be0718

I've had just about enough of this rabbit. Azzeki, come give him the caduceus treatment. Or just wrrrring his little neck.
>>
No. 826771 ID: 094652

EVERYONE: BUM RUSH
>>
No. 826779 ID: d36af7

Eeyfel, sap the rabbit's health.
>>
No. 826783 ID: 62488a

>>826768
This but Coil. Since this is the last thief if we could do this then we'd be done.
>>
No. 826858 ID: a8ee52

I'm getting annoyed with this rascally rabbit. Eeyfel should use drain health.
>>
No. 826884 ID: 716eb1

>>826762
Dammit. I forgot that she dropped her spear and shield when she got kabonged with Vriolo's harp. Not that her weapons apparently would have done her much good either way. Yeesh.

Eeyfel, Sap Health spell on the rabbit.
>>
No. 826943 ID: 91ee5f

>>826762
Eeyfel use Sap Health!
>>
No. 827263 ID: b21e66

Mr bunny here barely has a scratch on him, lets use health drain and weaken him a bit yes?
>>
No. 827950 ID: b93a7b
File 150465414747.png - (659.50KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch45.png )
827950

Eeyfel: "everything has a price you lawbreaking pile of filth, and this is the price you pay for your defiance!"

Eyfel taps into the power stolen from her golden god, and turns it upon her enemy.
The Acolyte's heart swells as she feels the the energy flow into her,
feeling healthier now then she has in years.

Eeyfel uses sap health on Dolan draining his life force, and adding it to herself!

Eeyfel: "You don't deserve this health! and the tax collectors take what ingrate peasants don't deserve!"


The Freedom fighters have no more ready characters, they pass their action

TEAM STATUS
Eeyfel: Done
Vovo: Broken
Sezeda: Broken
Niffel: Out
Azzeki: Ready!:Shaken[2]
Skrep: Broken
Bowin: Ready!:
Yappa: Out
molebeast: Ready!:

Select a single character to act!

>>
No. 827957 ID: be0718

Bowin, lethal attack on the arm! Get that sword away from him, and he'll be defenseless against a wrap battle.
Hopefully for real this time.
Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, KILL THE WABBIT...
>>
No. 827960 ID: 9876c4

Reaganomics, fuck yeah.

Azzeki, Shake cat until she's well and truly docile.
>>
No. 827978 ID: 2a13fa

Everyone: Apprehend rabbit and clean this mess up.
>>
No. 827995 ID: a363ac

>>827950
don't kill the wabbit use all remaining turns to secure the rabbit for transport to prison.
>>
No. 828000 ID: 91ee5f

>>827957
Unfortunately, Bowin is too far away to attack. Unless you want Bowin to charge all the way over to Dolan? Which is still a bad idea, since it would give Dolan plenty of time to prepare and defend against Bowin. Unless you want Bowin to throw his club and hopefully have good aim, I don't think we should use Bowin.

Instead, I'm going to vote for Azzeki to attack Dolan by throwing Mizzit at him or using Mizzit as a club and swinging her at Dolan!
>>
No. 828031 ID: 22d3a4

Everyone: stare in absolute terror at Eeyfel, the face they made, and the implication of what they just did.
>>
No. 828042 ID: 094652

>>827950
Eeyfel you might want to tone it down a bit.

Azzeki, act like a madwoman and make a joke to lighten your nerves! Or dirty dance.
>>
No. 828053 ID: 9876c4

>>828031
>>828042
She is a dweller in the realms of the arcane , we don't keep her around for tea parties.
>>
No. 828084 ID: d36af7

>>828000
This. Support the physical attack with a taunt about his previous attempt to rescue a fellow outlaw. Just in case he's still strong enough to stand and carry Mizzit, follow up with a tail sweep to the legs.
>>
No. 828105 ID: 716eb1

>>828000
I'm gonna have to join in on the "Use Mizzit as a curvaceous cat club." trend I'm seeing and liking here. The same idea occurred to me earlier, but I was afraid it was too ambitious and prone to misfires. The benefit I see is he's not gonna use that sword to parry his friend, and it puts Azzeki outside the range of any retaliatory slashes. Hopefully she's naga enough to pull it off...

Azzeki, swing Mizzit by her ankles and smack Dolan with her. Lets bonk their heads then strip 'em of their threads!

Bowin needs to absolutely stay with the carriage and stand guard over it. I'd recommend when his turn comes up we move him to the top of the carriage ready to whack anybody who tries for the door.

If we have another Sezeda style blowout with Azzeki and are reduced to just Eeyfel, who is now out of offensive spells, and Dolan somehow survives this on his lucky rabbit feet, then the tax payload is once more in danger of being pilfered. We'll need our brave lad on the carriage playing defense.

Guarding the loot is our primary objective!
>>
No. 828137 ID: 32d29a

Should we demand they surrender? I mean that looked like it really hurt them, they might go for it.
>>
No. 828164 ID: b21e66

Bowin my man, you in great condition and in a good position to cut off the rabbit's escape. Get behind him and demand surrender, if the bunny dont comply make a strike at that sword arm of his.
>>
No. 828785 ID: b93a7b
File 150484176385.png - (335.05KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch46.png )
828785

Eeyfel: "Strike now! while he's weak!"

Azzeki really wants to hit the cat with the rabbit but it seems too hard of a task.
Mizzit is just so heavey and unwieldy, and Azzeki is tired and worn out.

Azzeki could try but things could go badly . . .

Use Mizzit as a weapon anyways?
or do something else?

>>
No. 828786 ID: 094652

Suck her vagina where Dolan can watch?
>>
No. 828792 ID: 3ce125

Maybe you should go attack him with your weapon like a normal person.
>>
No. 828796 ID: 8cb228

Just attack with your weapon like normal.
>>
No. 828797 ID: 716eb1

>>828785
I know a GM's yellow card when I see one.

Azzeki, spit Mizzit's panties into Dolan's face, blinding him, and then punch him in the balls.
>>
No. 828803 ID: 91ee5f

>>828797
>I know a GM's yellow card when I see one.
Awwww..... )-:>

>Azzeki, spit Mizzit's panties into Dolan's face, blinding him,
Yeah, I guess that could wo-

>and then punch him in the balls.
You monster! Her gauntlets have spikes on them! DX

But seriously, let's go with your plan!
>>
No. 828813 ID: 716eb1

>>828803
>You monster! Her gauntlets have spikes on them! DX

Meh. Those spikes seem like they're pretty much decorative more than anything else, or else they'd be on the *front* of the knuckles instead of the backs of her hands. I think she'll be able to punch Dolan in the goolies without any undue shish-kebabery happening. She's been clobbering Freedom Fighters left and right without stabbing anyone.
>>
No. 828814 ID: 716eb1

>>828813
I spoke too hastily about Azzeki's gauntlets, now that I look back at prior posts. There are spikes on the knuckles.

Doesn't change my vote. Serves the bunny bastard right for kicking little kobold gal's in the head, smacking 'em with swords, and breaking a young naga's heart.
>>
No. 828848 ID: be0718

Do something else: Your gauntlets are purpose-built weapons, they'll hit harder than the cat's layers of fat.
>>
No. 828861 ID: 12aed4

Just throw her into him and then constrict them both.
>>
No. 828970 ID: a363ac

>>828861
a sound plan
>>
No. 829483 ID: 8ea81e

>>828786
This
>>
No. 830162 ID: 078f79

>>828786
yup. eat that pussy's pussy
>>
No. 830236 ID: d0430b

>>828786
Snakes have long tongues, it's the Correct Choice. Plus it'll distract everyone!
>>
No. 830245 ID: 3ce125

Guys she's not going to do that, make a real suggestion.
>>
No. 830258 ID: cf7e17

>>830162
do it do it do it
>>
No. 830260 ID: cf7e17

Lower her enough that she can get her hands on the ground to take some weight off for
Azzeki, then spread her legs.
>>
No. 830265 ID: 9876c4

>>830260
Fuck no. Bandits don't get ground privileges. Let her hang.
>>
No. 830266 ID: b93a7b
File 150528128462.png - (541.18KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch47.png )
830266

Azzeki drops Mizzit and lunges at Dolan
the nimble rabbit dodges the swing aimed at his groin
in frustration Azzeki simple tackles him slamming him into the ground.

Azzeki through great force of will resists the tickling sensation on her chest.

The pain is too much for Dolan, he passes Out

VICTORY!

the freedom fighters have no characters left, the battle is over.
suggestions can now take a free form approach

Characters who are OUT regain consciousness but cannot perform any actions and can only crawl slowly as movement until they've had a nights rest.

BROKEN characters will remain broken for a week's time, they cannot be given commands and can only flee as resistance to opponent actions.

while broken they may choose to leave the team if an opportunity presents itself.

any character can try an inspire them regardless of qualification however failure will ensure they leave.

>>
No. 830269 ID: 7b8998

To the victors the spoils!

Azzeki tax that rabbit's shirt for yourself.
Someone put Niffel in the time out box in case he wakes up and is still being a little horndog.
>>
No. 830270 ID: 9876c4

Eeyfel should inform Skrep he'll be facing a combat ribbon commendation for his actions today.

He may even get a pay raise.
If that doesn't shake off his doldrums, there's no helping him.
>>
No. 830271 ID: 3ce125

Those still on their feet should gather those who are Out and put them in the wagon so that the group can travel at more than a snail's pace. Also put all the thieves in cuffs or whatever you've got to restrain prisoners. Recover what clothing you can and make yourselves more presentable.
Hmm, Broken thieves still need to be caught, don't they? After all, they're going to try to run away. They should be the first priority.

Niffel: wake up and be horny for the bee but more in control about it again. Consider apologizing to her and your allies for allowing the demon within to take control.
>>
No. 830272 ID: a633c6

Round up the troops, I think Skrep and one other fled into the hills- move the injured into the carriage so they don't have to crawl.
Require and reapply clothes, nick some from the bandits in a pinch.
Bind the bandits behind the carriage like a chain gang.
Apply attitude corrections to Niffle at the next opportunity.

How far away is the Archduke's castle?
>>
No. 830273 ID: 91ee5f

>>830266
>the nimble rabbit dodges the swing aimed at his groin
Damnit! DX

>Victory!
Yay! XD

Ok all of the injured should get onto and/or into the wagon so that they don't get left behind. Tie up all of the prisoners and take their clothing. Anyone that's had their clothing damaged and/or destroyed should use the prisoners' clothing to cover up.

And whoever the leader is, should give the Broken characters an inspiring speech so that they don't leave! Make it a good one!
>>
No. 830294 ID: e36c7f

Great!

So... maybe we could get an update on where everyone is and what state they're in? Mentally, physically, and clothingwise?
>>
No. 830296 ID: a8ee52

>>830273
I agree with you.
>>
No. 830301 ID: 32d29a

Tie up the attackers. Take their weapons and remaining clothes.
>>
No. 830304 ID: b9b4da

Eeyfel, rein in your scattered minions.

Choose one of the resistance's number to execute. I nominate Vriolo and his most insidious mind control. In fact, I nominate all of them, preferably, but at least one of them should be made an example of in public.
>>
No. 830315 ID: bef60d

Attempt to recruit the bandits to your side. After all, they were very worthy foes, and if we ended up losing allies we'll need reinforcements.
>>
No. 830318 ID: 4854ef

>>830315
..Why would we recruit the people who attacked a caravan, attempted to thieve gold, and bodily harmed royal troops? I doubt the Duchess would be pleased!
>>
No. 830319 ID: b9b4da

>>830304
You know what? No. Give them all quiet deaths, rather than making them martyrs. If the Duchess wants an example, she can fabricate one.
>>
No. 830320 ID: a633c6

>>830304
You forget, they too are incapable of putting up resistance until they get their nights rest or week's reprieve, all we need to do is deny them that.
>>
No. 830321 ID: 8cb228

Take the bandits prisoner. They should stand trial for their crimes!
>>
No. 830322 ID: 9876c4

Y'all are ruthless, but not ruthless enough.

The optimal choice is to leave them alive, battered and beaten, with the idea that they will try again. Re-equipping for the next plan will buying more gear ( and more collectable taxes), or stealing it (which puts the injured parties on the regime's side).

Evil doesn't come in just one flavor.
>>
No. 830323 ID: b9b4da

>>830322
Yes, flavors such as 'greedy' and 'pragmatic.' The latter tends to last longer.
You assume that these rebels act from within the system rather than using the black market. A reckless assumption, and any profit gained from this plan does not compensate for the damages incurred fending off their attacks.
>>
No. 830324 ID: 4854ef

>>830321
I do however agree with this. Take them prisoner and bring them to the Duchess.
>>
No. 830330 ID: 33d6cf

Since the freedom fighters have lost. The tax collectors need to strip them fully. Tie them up in a coffle. Parade them to show what happens to those that defy them.

Remember that dead men tell no tales. So they will be our prisoners for now. We can gather information from them.
>>
No. 830332 ID: ae9b99

Take them prisoner. Nothing more, nothing less. no need to add insult to injury and humiliate them further.
>>
No. 830337 ID: 716eb1

>>830266
Hip hip hooray! Snake titties have carried the day!

Okay, here are my recommendations:

Park the carriage by the roadside and prepare to camp out for the night. Right now we've got Bowin, Eeyfel, and Azzeki still functioning. They can take turns on watch until the morning when we get Yappa back on her feet.

I think Niffel is going to be trouble until he can be seen by a cleric or exorcist or whatever passes for a psychiatrist in this realm, so I would suggest he be bound until we get back to base. (If we need a justification, insubordination is as good as any.) He can ride in the carriage if he keeps his mouth shut, or under it if he wants to be a problem.

Try to call back the 'bolds who ran off. I vote that Skrep receive Vovo's pants as a small reward for standing firm and showing he's got the balls to get things done. ;) Vovo can just stay in his loincloth like the little bitch he turned out to be. Maybe it'll actually toughen him up a little.

Strip the freedom fighters bare, search them thoroughly for any hidden gimmicks, and truss them up securely, wrists lashed to ankles, arranged back to back with their necks tied to each other so they can sit comfortably but will choke if the others take any violent movements. We want them secure, not tortured.

I'd take extra care to bag up Mizzit's paws in a leather pouch stuffed with rags or something so that she can't bring her claws or nimble thief's fingers into play. I'd say the same for Icker's stinger, and I'd bind Vriolo's beak as well.

Put 'em up on top of the carriage under constant guard. Bowin can take point on that for the night, and when Yappa comes back online she can guard them with her spear and shield while Bowin drives the carriage, Azzeki slithers alongside, and Eeyfel watches the gold.

We want everybody to see the beaten and bound "freedom fighters" paraded atop the carriage that they tried to rob as we roll into home base. That'll stick it to the rebels better than anonymous roadside executions.

As other have suggested, those Tax Collectors who are a bit modesty challenged right now can take clothing as spoils of war from the prisoners. I think Azzeki would look cute in Vriolo's puffy shirt. :)

If we can salvage scraps of their own clothes and do some repairs that's fine too, but I don't if we can count any competent tailors/seamstresses among the troops right now.

As for Skrep & Sezeda & Vovo, if they haven't run off, if we can get 'em dressed we can put 'em up on the top of the carriage even if they're too broken to help they can at least give the appearance of a larger force.

Generally, I don't think we need to be vengeful or bloodthirsty. None of the home team got killed, and again this is a quest about having some laughs and seeing some nudity. Let the Duchess mete out justice as she sees fit, it is for us her humble minions to do our duty, not put ourselves in her place.

If the undead threat is genuine, then these four could be invaluable to our side if we can get their heads right.

As Abraham Lincoln said: "Do we not destroy our enemies if we make them our friends?"
>>
No. 830338 ID: deec6e

>>830266

Capture and hog-tie the Fewelle forest freedom fighters, tie the ones that can walk to the back of the wagon in a chain gang, and put the KO'd ones on the roof. Keep them under a constant guard. Interrogating them might be an idea, too, but it could be saved for later. And definitely gag Vriolo!

Take anyone who is OUT and give them some room on the wagon - Eyefel surely stole enough vigor to walk from here - and repair and redress yourselves as best you can before you move on.

INSPIRE

Bowin, share some captured honey with Sezeda in order to cheer her up. She seems like she could use some comfort food!

Skrep getting commended by his boss Eyefel sounds like a good way to remind him of his current loyalties.

Azzeki should toss Vovo the pussy's panties for his part in undressing the cat.
>>
No. 830339 ID: c4ec85

>>830266
Leave no prisoner clothed. Confiscate and redistribute clothing to the Broken and Out.
>>
No. 830340 ID: 716eb1

>>830266
Oh, I glazed over the part about Inspiring broken characters.

I think Azzeki should take Sezeda aside for a little cousin to cousin talk. They oughta reconcile after their quarrels and work out this "who's sexier or scarier" thing. For a couple beginners in the thug/minion game they did pretty good.

Bowin was probably the only one who could see how well Skrep held out from his vantage point up on the buckboard. I think an honest expression of admiration from a young rookie to a seasoned campaigner could do a lot for the older kobold's morale.

Eeyfel could say a word to commend Skrep's courage and competence. I think she's more appropriate to give Vovo a stern talking to about acting too big for his britches and needing to suck it up and get back in the game for real if he wants any kobold to treat him with anything resembling respect from now on.

If we can get any of these three back to active status that would be a win for team Holy Ducal.
>>
No. 830346 ID: 716eb1

>>830337
Sorry if I'm spammy.
Another benefit of camping for the night is that if we're overdue at home base maybe they'll send out a patrol to see what the holdup is, which means reinforcements for us.

Also, we could have Eeyfel use her Scry spell to contact somebody back at base and inform them of the situation. "Bandits attacked but were defeated and captured. Casualties incurred. Payload is secure."

If the Ducal forces send out a relief team, then our problem ceases to be "how do we make it back to base" and becomes "putting on a good face for the patrol" such that word gets to our superiors and we get better rewards for a job well done!:)
>>
No. 830352 ID: a363ac

>>830266
throw anyone that isn't fit for combat in the back with the treasure. Let the Queen deal with these deserters and traitors. make sure they are tied up if they are freedom fighters.
>>
No. 830359 ID: be0718

>>830337
Abraham Lincoln's enemies were in senate halls and wielded words, not in ambush along roadways wielding swords. Well, except that one time, and you remember how that turned out.

Take no prisoners, leave no witnesses. Sic semper cleptis. Get the man of the hour Niffel patched up and put some pants on him.
>>
No. 830367 ID: 716eb1

>>830359
Incorrect. The conversation that quote was from was between Lincoln and his cabinet regarding how harshly the Confederate states should be punished for going to war against the rest of the country. (620000 dead, according to Google. A lot more damage than just hurtful words.)

If not for the egocentric foolishness of John Wilkes Booth the wounds this country suffered in the aftermath of a bloody conflict of brother against brother might have healed faster and left fewer scars.

But that's all more than a little off topic. If you want to sate some need to see adorable cartoon critters get their throats slit then you are welcome to vote as you please.

My preference is to keep it light, and vote for capture. Live characters are more fun than dead ones.
>>
No. 830368 ID: 094652

Knock them on the head, repeatedly, until you get to the next city. Get the mages to disable their kamikaze attacks, throw them in the dungeons, and start hiring mercenaries (and a few distractions diplomats) for your war against the undead faction.
>>
No. 830375 ID: bef60d

Guys we don't need to murder them, taking them prisoner is more than enough
>>
No. 830378 ID: 2a13fa

>>830375
same. We're not EVIL, we're just doing our jobs.
>>
No. 830388 ID: a633c6

>>830378
Well Niffel might be a little bit evil.

Other than that, not disputing your point.
>>
No. 830391 ID: 16b2fb

>>830337
I also would like this option if Possible.
>>
No. 830392 ID: 9876c4

>>830388
Niffel's a groundbreaking naturist with unfortunate eccentricities.
His aggressive approach to creating a hybridized Beebold could advance macrobiology by generations.
>>
No. 830437 ID: d25fe8

OH MY! naked and bound prisoners >:) being delivered to slavery...
>>
No. 830471 ID: 3740b1

Gonna throw in for stripping down the rebels and marching them back to justice. Hutch's suggestions for trying to up our team's morale seems solid, so I'll +1 those.

Niffel's gonna do what Niffel's gonna do. Remember, we nudged him toward this, and given how close a fight it was, we may have lost if he hadn't had that last horndog rampage.
>>
No. 830483 ID: 8525ba

>>828797
Please go with this plan, there is no way for this this go badly at all ;)
>>
No. 830484 ID: 8525ba

>>828797
Please go with this plan, there is no way for this this go badly at all ;)
>>
No. 830486 ID: 2fe26a

Kill them, then burn them so they don't come back as undead. In fact, combine the two and burn them alive.
>>
No. 830519 ID: ec5ca0

Just tie them up, make sure they can't use any skills, and we'll take them back for fair trial. Personally, I wonder if we can't maybe sway them to do something for us, but I doubt anyone else would be willing to go for that.
>>
No. 830523 ID: 6d547d

>>830266
Give into your snakey instincts and devour that rabbit!
>>
No. 830525 ID: 078f79

could always improve morale by taking advantage of the prisoners
>>
No. 830540 ID: bef60d

>>830525
This, I like this idea.
>>
No. 830541 ID: e36c7f

I think "taking advantage" would be too far. Such treatment could foment further rebellion and lower the government in the eyes of the people. Similarly, killing these traitors to the crown could turn them into martyrs. Prison is their eventual fate, but any allies of theirs, or those misguided enough to admire what they've attempted, could try to set them free.

No, these rebels need to be humiliated. We need to treat them not like respectable enemies, but like fools. We need the people to laugh at them, to see how frail and vulnerable such people as these are.

So yes, strip them all of their equipment and clothing, bind their hands and tie them together, and march them through the streets of the next town - and every town, until we reach the capital and they can be thrown in the dungeon for trial and questioning.
>>
No. 830544 ID: a8ee52

>>830541
You're speaking my language! Though we don't have to transport them to all the way the capital, just the next town. I'm sure they have stocks. ;)
>>
No. 830546 ID: bef60d

>>830541
I changed my mind, do this.
>>
No. 830569 ID: be0718

>>830541
You don't need to bind their hands if you cut them off. 'Tis an ancient tradition for punishing thieves.
>>
No. 830600 ID: 8cb228

>>830569

That should be done AFTER the trial though!
>>
No. 830603 ID: be0718

>>830600
We just had the trial! Trial by combat! And they have been judged guilty.
>>
No. 830627 ID: a363ac

>>830541
best plan humiliation is the best way to keep the peasants in place.
>>
No. 831144 ID: b93a7b
File 150568503816.png - (473.50KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch48.png )
831144

>And whoever the leader is, should give the Broken characters an inspiring speech so that they don't leave! Make it a good one!

Eeyfel is the leader of this band, she attempts to inspire her broken comrades

Eeyfel:'Do you worthless parasites think you can flee? you would DARE break the contract of our mistress? you would DARE insult our patron? tell me fools are you free?'

Sezeda looks up from a pilfered honey pot, Skrep and Vovo cease their flight and turn around, Skrep is first to speak

Skrep:'I am not free I am a slave to the Golden Power'
Sezeda:'I too am slave to his splendor'
Vovo:'We are all slaves, now and forever'

Eeyfel: 'heed the words of our Mistres Kalez, "The King of Pentacles never forgives and every failure will have it's price."'

Eeyfel's inspiring words are successful, Skrep, Sezeda and Vovo will remain with the team

>Hmm, Broken thieves still need to be caught, don't they?
Eeyfel looks to tie up Mizzit, but she's vanished!
Eeyfel: where's that blasted cat!
her team mates look around but none find the missing feline.

>I vote that Skrep receive Vovo's pants as a small reward for standing firm and showing he's got the balls to get things done. ;)
Skrep dons Vovo's discarded pants.
>Confiscate and redistribute clothing to the Broken and Out.
Azzeki puts on Vriolo's shirt
Sezeda helps Niffel recover his pants from the honey.

>an update on where everyone is and what state they're in? Mentally, physically, and clothingwise?
Skrep is Broken, Vovo is broken, Sezeda is Broken and has nothing covering her lower half, Yappa is out of action, Niffle is out of action.
>>
No. 831149 ID: b93a7b
File 150568671827.png - (261.37KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch49.png )
831149

>How far away is the Archduke's castle?
it is 4 hours travel away (assuming clear quick travel)

>Bind the bandits behind the carriage like a chain gang.
Eeyfel considers tying the prisoners behind the wagon, the prisoners are too tired to walk and thus would end up dragged, this would likely slow down the wagon.

>Give them all quiet deaths
she considers killing them all, with the population issues needless killing is frowned upon however the Duchess gave Eyfel's team weapons and articles of the undead horde for various framing techniques, it could be made to look like an attack.

>put the KO'd ones on the roof.
The carriage has a weight capacity of 4, the tax collection has a weight of 1, the food and supplies of the team has a weight of 0.5, the kobolds have a weight of 0.5, the other characters have a weight of 1

Capacity can be doubled but cart will move at half speed.

>Park the carriage by the roadside and prepare to camp out for the night.
Eeyfel prefers to break camp at one of the many roadside inns,(where free room and board is "generously" given) however the closest is two hours in the opposite direction.
there as also rumors from the peasants of strange creatures prowling the countryside at night, but these are most likely lies, the country side is so safe the Duchess thought it prudent to recall all knightly patrols after all.
camping should be perfectly safe . . . probably.
>>
No. 831150 ID: a363ac

>>831148
"EAT THE CAT! EAT THE CAT! EAT THE CAT!" (PLEASE don't actually eat the cat...)
>>
No. 831151 ID: 6d547d

Sezeda threaten to make an example of/eat the rabbit if the cat doesn't show her self and surrender!
>>
No. 831158 ID: 3ce125

>>831149
>3 thieves caught, 2 kobolds out, cart has 2 free weight capacity, or 6 free at half speed
Not enough room in the cart! Sounds like we have to move at half speed, then. Or a bit faster than that if our healthy tax collectors help push the cart. We should head back to the inn 2(4) hours in the opposite direction, because 4(8) hours towards our intended direction would be too long.
>>
No. 831159 ID: 9876c4

Cat gone. CAT GONE.
>>831156
Don't combine execution and confinement, it just leads to mixed messages. We don't need prisoners.
>>
No. 831160 ID: be0718

>>831158
Let's keep the speed at full and take only 1 prisoner for interrogation. The bee gets to live, her friends take a tumble down that cliff with "bite" marks and stab wounds.
>>
No. 831161 ID: a633c6

Camp here, leave the bandits outside as bait for the monsters while we rest. Who has first watch?
>>
No. 831170 ID: ec5ca0

>>831158
I'll back this. Not a fan of just letting them go and risking a rescue.
>>
No. 831173 ID: 33b7e7

Take the prisoners, camp out for the night. Tie the prisoners up and leave their tasty fleshmeats out in the open night. If monsters show up, feed prisoners to monsters until one or the other problem is solved. Or, I dunno, make the prisoners fight the monsters for you. Without weapons, obviously.

In any case, these prisoners are now the property of the Duchess! They are not to be wasted when they could be used to achieve something useful, whether as captives or as monster bait!
>>
No. 831183 ID: a8ee52

>>831158
I agree with this. Best get off the road, especially if we're down a cat. She may be broken, but if other friends find and rally her, then we could be looking at more rebels.
>>
No. 831186 ID: 32d29a

With the Cat gone, we already have our "one to tell the tale" situation settled. We want our leader to not seem even more of a monster. I say we take the other three prisoner. If possible tie the bun and the bird's arms up, tie that rope to the card and and have them walk behind the cart. The Bee having taken the most damage could be tied up and left on the roof.
>>
No. 831202 ID: 716eb1

>>831144
Eeeesh...
Inspiring... Yeah...
Well, whatever works. :\
(Ko-girl needs to lose those heavy robes and maybe unclench a little...)

Bummer that Mizzit gave us the slip, but based on LW's descriptions of the Broken state that might mean that she's quit the Freedom Fighters and gone off on her own, as cats do. I don't think any shouted threats into the woods are gonna bring her back. She's off the map and out of the scenario.

Our gone gato can still be of some use, though. Her discarded cape probably has enough material for Sezeda to wrap around herself and cover up.

We still have to option of Eeyfel using her Scry spell to call for help from the Duke's castle, or at least inform them of the situation.

If we camp for the night, that will mean that the KO'd characters would be back on their feet and could walk the rest of the distance. Am I correct in this assumption? When you say that the prisoners would be too tired to walk, is that just for right now, or even after a night of rest? (Or more accurately, a night of being tied up naked on top of the carriage hoping that random monsters don't come out of the woods and eat them.)

Also, does Bowin count as part of the load the carriage is carrying, or is he considered a component?

I do wish those who espouse killing the prisoners would settle down with their murderboners. This is a story as much as a game and as I've said before live characters are much more interesting than dead ones. There's enough death and despair in the news, without seeing more of it spread needlessly around on TGchan. We've won the quest! Our reward is seeing how both sides of the coin react to victory/defeat. Corpses just tend to lie there, and that's not much of a reaction at all.

My recommendation is that we camp. The prisoners can get stripped and bound and put on the roof. The benefit of this is that:

A: at least for the night binding their ankles means they're less able to run off and

B: they'll serve as extra eyes on watch 'cos even though they're the enemy they don't want to get eaten and so if they're smart they'll make noise if something does come creeping out of the woods.

C: Tying Icker to her comrades will hopefully discourage her from trying that suicide explosion whatever she was cooking up as her Heroic Sacrifice.

The home team can set watches and take turns sleeping in the carriage.

Once the morning comes and everybody who's been KO'd is over that condition, everyone who can walk will walk, and everyone who still can't move at speed either rides in the carriage if they're on the team or get lashed up top if they're a prisoner.

If that puts us over weight for full movement then so be it, we must keep heading toward home base.
>>
No. 831203 ID: 91ee5f

Yeah, let's set camp here. I'd rather not backtrack and then come all the way back, it'd take too long!

>Sezeda looks up from a pilfered honey pot
Hee hee hee, apparently it's good for binding enemies and it's good to eat!

>>831202
>Our gone gato can still be of some use, though. Her discarded cape probably has enough material for Sezeda to wrap around herself and cover up.
Yes, let's help cover her up.

And I think both her and Azzeki should talk to each other and apologize for the mean things they both said to each other.

>We still have to option of Eeyfel using her Scry spell to call for help from the Duke's castle, or at least inform them of the situation.
Yes, let's do that.

>If that puts us over weight for full movement then so be it, we must keep heading toward home base.
Agreed.
>>
No. 831204 ID: 3ce125

I'd like to point out that going back to the inn would only take 2 hours more than camping here. This is because we'd have to wait until daybreak before departing no matter what, and it'll only take 2 hours to get here from the inn once everyone is recovered.

The 4 hour trip there should be fine since we're retreading known ground where we didn't get attacked or anything.
>>
No. 831207 ID: 094652

Use 6 units of weight so the cart moves at 75% speed, that gets us to get there in 5 hours and 20 minutes. Carry the remaining unconscious troops by hand, use criminals as meatshields.
>>
No. 831229 ID: b9b4da

Eeyfel, o wise and resourceful leader, bisect your cloak and give the lower half to Sezeda for her modesty. (plus something to hold it up.) Your authority and power speaks for itself - considering the sorry state of your cohorts' clothes, the damage to your sign of office can be blamed on the naked fool(s) in your cart.

Kill two, kill three, whatever, just pick somebody to answer for their crimes against the state. I'd say preventing them from picking up arms again while lacking the facilities to transport prisoners counts as "needed."
Keep moving forward - if overburdening our cart, let's continue down the road to our destination 'til sundown at least. The rebels know we're here, and I'd rather not stick around for reinforcements to show up.

I do wish those with squeamish protests against executing the prisoners would settle down with their pacifismboners. Their cowardice will expend resources we do not have for results they will not get while self-sabotaging the efforts of the Tax Collectors. This is as much a game as it is a story, and when you do something dumb that sets back your progress, you don't pat yourself on the back for being sooo clever for 'extending' your playthrough because you have to go back and fix your mistakes. We haven't won until the Duchess gets her dues, and complacency will undo what we have achieved so far. The current party's got plenty of alive (and therefore "interesting") characters - don't get greedy.
>>
No. 831254 ID: 2a13fa

Send someone to go scouting for the missing cat while rounding everything up.
>>
No. 831281 ID: bef60d

>>831144
>Mizzit Ran
This is why you keep an eye on the sneaky one, people...
While having the able-bodied search for the cat, all prisoners and wounded should be put onto the wagon for transport. have Bowin keep an eye on the others to ensure nobody else attempts to flee. We can display the others publicly later.
>>
No. 831543 ID: 22928f

>>831149
Adding to prev suggesteroo, go to the Inn. It's closer and safer and you can rest up there before setting off.

With so many prisoners, it will take a very long time to get back to base. Unless you just let them go, which will undoubtebly make glorious leader unhappy, more unhappy than being late. She'll probably just execute them anyway tbh.
>>
No. 831545 ID: 33b7e7

If we're fighting undead hordes, people with skills like these rebels have are too valuable to kill when they could be conscripted and thrown into the front lines to repay their crimes with victory or death, and incidentally learn what the taxes were for in the first place.

Having to fight magical horrors is about the same as being shipped to Australia.
>>
No. 831552 ID: 9876c4

All we had to do was deliver the damn coins, CJ
>>
No. 831637 ID: bef60d

If we have to kill/leave the bandits, we still need to at least hang onto the bee. But i guess that's just my opinion. *sips tea*
>>
No. 832589 ID: d25fe8

>>831149

>>831202
this
>>831545
I would not trust them to fight, they are just as valuable if not more as slaves (for resons... l-like embarrassing them will give the duchess political power y-yes that's Right! It will deterrent any further rebellion.)


i say if we can't take all the prisoners, at least take the heron, he would make a fiiine SLAVE. (I mean before that foolish rebellion he devoted his life to pleasing and inspiring others with his words and mouth, he can now inspire others by striping and well... there will be another use for his tongue... poetic don't you think?)
>>
No. 833051 ID: b93a7b
File 150649095402.png - (692.60KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch50.png )
833051

>Send someone to go scouting for the missing cat while rounding everything up.
Eyfel looks around a bit but there's no sign of the cat . . . she could use her scry spell to find her, however Eeyfel feels her spell might be better spent contacting Duchess Kalez

>And I think both her and Azzeki should talk to each other and apologize for the mean things they both said to each other.
Azzeki and Sezeda pass the time talking out their issues.

Eeyfel isn't sure whether she want to head back to the Inn, or camp where they are, but either way tying the prisoners to the roof seems like a good idea . . . she decides not to strip them naked any more then they actually are though, depraved nobles and merchants pay good coin to watch that sort of stuff, Eeyfel knows the Duchess would not approve of her giving out free shows to scrubby peasants.

Eeyfel picks up her crystal and prepares a ritual to contact her mistress-
Vriolo:"Wait I know you would contact your dark mistress, but you don't understand you are not bound to her service anymore. King Flagrion knows of her evil and even now his knight ride to apprehend the witch and save the Archduke from her poison . . . you won't be the law for much longer."

Should Eeyfel still contact her mistress? if so what should she ask? if not what should she do?

feel free to suggest actions for other Tax collectors as well

>>
No. 833052 ID: 970470

>>833051
Use the spell to contact home base, tell them about your predicament with the prisoners slowing down the cart, and tell them what the birb said. Ask your manager what to do with the rebels and whether or not you should release/execute/leave them at the Inn and hurry back. Preference to keeping at least one prisoner to gather information with.

Maybe Sezeda amd Niffel could take the rabbit and bird to the Inn, so the cart is faster and reinforcements can arrive!
>>
No. 833054 ID: 2edbd7

And leave the realm vulnerable to the undead scourge? This is possibly important intel that needs to be reported.
>>
No. 833056 ID: 9876c4

>>833052
This covers a lot of the bases. If we are given orders, and fail at them, it's a whole lot better than using our own initiative to do the wrong thing.

Proceed or hole up, prisoners or corpses?
>>
No. 833057 ID: 094652

Make sure you also use passwords (encryption might be a stretch for medieval-grade magic, but meh) so you can confirm you're talking to the duchess, and not some backwoods scryer.

If you have limited data, priority messages as follows:

1) Ambushed by a small pack of thieves, easily thwarted, one escaped. Live prisoners are weighing down caravan, making it slower than normal. What should we do with the prisoners?

2) Two options: Continue to castle, or double back to inn and await backup.

3) Request backup, can the kingdom spare an army of light recruits?
>>
No. 833059 ID: bef60d

First of all, you forgot to tie the bee's legs together, so fix that. Also, Contact the Mistress and see if you can't get the prisoners a separate transport.
>>
No. 833060 ID: 91ee5f

>>833051
Thank him for the information. Because when King's knights arrive and see the undead horde, they will join us and have the lot of you imprisoned for hindering our efforts to stop the undead!

Contact your mistress and tell her what's going on. Then ask what she wants you to do?

>>833052
> Maybe Sezeda and Niffel could take the rabbit and bird to the Inn, so the cart is faster and reinforcements can arrive!
I do not like the idea of splitting our team!

Especially since Sezeda was broken and Niffel was knocked out! Because according to this: >>830266 , Sezeda needs to rest for a week before she can fight again and Niffel needs to rest for the night before he can fight again!

If they run into some kind of trouble before they make it back to the Inn, they'll be unable to protect themselves from any kind of attack!

Do you really want to risk Sezeda's and Niffel's safety like that?
>>
No. 833061 ID: 91ee5f

>>833060
Also, could someone check on the rabbit? I'm not sure if it's because of the way his hair looks on the back of his head or if it's something else, but for some reason he looks like a training dummy from behind. Which makes me think he's escaped!
>>
No. 833067 ID: 970470

>>833060
Hmm.. if almost everyone is too tired/broken it's quite difficult to work out who can assist in any potential battles back at home base. It seems like if anyone were to attack right now, the entire group would have trouble defending themselves. Sending at least one person who can still fight to the Inn with the prisoners and the rest of the fighters home seems like a good way to do it to me.

I will change my suggestion to Azzeki and Sezeda taking the prisoners back to the Inn, if possible. The reasoning for this is to make sure the cart is fast enough to reach home base before any sort of attack happens. Hopefully with some rest Sezeda can contribute in any further battles/ambushes.

Keeping one prisoner with the cart means that even if something happens to one group, we still have a prisoner or two.
>>
No. 833072 ID: ae9b99

tell them that this is for protecting the kingdom from the undead.
>>
No. 833078 ID: 91ee5f

>>833067
I still don't like the thought of splitting the party, but I will admit that this is a good way to split the party.

It would also give the snake cousins a chance to further patch up their damaged relationship.

But I think before we make any sorta final decisions on splitting up, we should wait and see what the Duchess has to say first and then we make those decisions.

Because depending on what the Duchess says, we may not have to split up after all!
>>
No. 833096 ID: be0718

Crush the miscreant's beak for daring to defile your mistress's honor like that.
Report back to the Duchess. Report the situation and the vile rumour and request further orders.
Don't split the party, that's what those filthy rebels would want. Either keep them under the full guard retinue or put them six feet under.
>>
No. 833099 ID: 33b7e7

>>833051

How suspiciously helpful! Inform the Duchess of this information but be sure to include the fact that it came from such untrustworthy scum.
>>
No. 833103 ID: 32d29a

Contact the dutchess faster now that we have that information.
>>
No. 833113 ID: 4854ef

The scruffy little bard thinks his silver tongue can save him and his crew? Can we get a belt tied around his beak so that his silver tongue can waggle impeded within.

Bowin should get the molebeast Daisy ready for travel, and Skrep and Niffel should keep an eye on the prisoners up top.
>>
No. 833119 ID: b9b4da

Get the bee's boots off, who knows what else she's hiding in there.
Somebody treat the gaping hole in Niffel's torso. Skrep, help him out?
The punishment for thieving is cutting off their hands. The punishment for slander is cutting out Vriolo's tongue.
The punishment for wasting the Duchess' time, however, is far worse. Give a curt report that you are back underway to the castle with a prisoner in tow.
>>
No. 833207 ID: 32d29a

Now I know I posted already, but that was before the reveal of the Bonus points idea. So to add to my statement of informing the Duchess, maybe also spend a point so that one of our better fighters gets a shot at using one of the new captives as a reward while we get our orders through Eeyfel. Like say Azzeki to Vriolo seeing she did a good part of stopping these bandits.
>>
No. 833211 ID: 08555f

>>833099
Seconded this, it may be false information but we may as well inform her all the same.
>>
No. 833316 ID: 17a3c6

>>833051
I want to a bonus point to get Sezeda to coil around Dolan and lick his face! It's for uh.. interrogation purposes. To force him to give up more information about this attack.
>>
No. 833325 ID: a363ac

>>833316
I assume that would actually be a good interrogation method for improving her moral and getting information. do it
>>
No. 833326 ID: 2fe26a

Use a point to have Sezeda cover Icker's nakedness with her own. Interrogate her while Eeyfel is contacting the duchess - how did they know to strike this caravan? Who's feeding them info? Is it a mole? Is it a different subterranean mammal?
We only need one of them alive to interrogate.
>>
No. 833398 ID: 9876c4

>>833326
Gotta veto on the grounds that Icker is unconscious, and prone to suicidal fits.
>>
No. 833400 ID: be0718

>>833398
The bee is both conscious and Broken, a repeat performance is unlikely while her co-conspirators are on death row.
>>
No. 833599 ID: b93a7b
File 150673157538.png - (166.60KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch51.png )
833599

Eeyfel: 'His highness is invested in protecting the kingdom from the undead, he understands the need to collect these taxes, I doubt he'd change his mind while the threat still looms''

Vriolo: 'Perhaps he has found it too convenient that the undead attacks only began after his brother married Kalez.'

Eeyfel: 'I will choose to believe the king is not so foolish'
Secretly however Eeyfel fears the King is exactly that foolish.
Eeyfel enters the carriage for some privacy and uses Scry to contact her mistress

the crystal clouds for a bit and in a moment an image of the Duchess emerges in the ball which speaks to the kobold.
Duchess Kalez: 'I am very busy acolyte, why have you disturbed me?'

Eeyfel: 'Forgive me your grace, but I have come across urgent information'

Duchess Kalez: 'unlikely but you may proceed'

Eeyfel: 'Flagrion is sending knights to apprehend you'

Duchess Kalez: 'Interesting that you know this.'

Eeyfel: 'what are my orders?'

Duchess Kalez: 'your orders have not changed, the matter is already resolved, continue to the castle.'

Eeyfel: 'of course, there is one other thing Mistress. We were attacked on the road and by the blessings of the golden power we proved victorious, from the battle we acquired three prisoners but it will take us an extra day to bring them to the castle.'

Duchess Kalez: '"Time is only wasted if nothing is gained" the time lost securing these captives is acceptable'

Eeyfel: 'I understand your Grace'

>I want to a bonus point to get Sezeda to coil around Dolan and lick his face!
The serpent looks up to Dolan, and really wants to try her hand at round 2 of seduction . . . however her spirit just isn't in it, perhaps once she's recovered from her Broken status.
>for some reason he looks like a training dummy from behind. Which makes me think he's escaped!
Sezeda does take a moment to confirm that Dolan has neither escaped nor is he a training dummy . . . though Sezeda is sure he must be some sort of dummy for not acknowledging how sexy she is.
>>
No. 833600 ID: be0718

Proceed castleward and implement plan 'placate the night terrors with meat offerings.'
>>
No. 833601 ID: be0718

Eeyfel, I thought we told you to mention *how* you heard this! This could be rebel misinformation to cause her to attack friendlies if she doesn't take it with a grain of salt.
>>
No. 833672 ID: 9876c4

>'"Time is only wasted if nothing is gained" the time lost securing these captives is acceptable"

That doesn't exactly exclude a stop at the inn, if we're unable to travel like this. If we don't waste time, we could be shipshape in a couple hours.
>>
No. 833678 ID: fff296

>>833601
She said "the matter is already resolved". King is prob dealt with already.
I say head towards the castle. Thinking longterm if we convince the freedom fighters that the undead are a real threat(by getting attacked by them in the middle of the night) they may be more inclined to cooperate.
>>
No. 835014 ID: b93a7b
File 150741078350.png - (699.24KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch52.png )
835014

>I thought we told you to mention *how* you heard this! This could be rebel misinformation to cause her to attack friendlies if she doesn't take it with a grain of salt.
Eeyfel is not worried, the Duchess doesn't not trust her acolytes at all, Eeyfel believes she is right not too, herself and the other acolytes in no way match the duchess' mastery of the mystic arts nor her genius.

instead she is preoccupied with more important thoughts, if she is to take the slaves as her Mistress has asked Eeyfel has 3 options;
Option 1: over burden the cart and head out at a slower pace ETA: 8 hours to castle
-Pros: this will get everyone to the castle the quickest
-Cons: everyone will become exhausted, if ambushed they will not be ready for any trouble, will involve travelling into the night.
Option 2: Camp here ETA:14 hours to castle
-Pros: everyone will be rested if there are further ambushes down the road
-Cons: open to monster attacks at night, escaped cat could come back with reinforcements maybe
Option 3: return to Inn ETA:20 hours to castle
-Pros: everyone will be well rested and ready to do their best, will also reduce some mental recovery time.
-Cons: it will take the longest to get back, disreputable tavern goers might try and take advantage of the weakened state of the tax collectors.

>Get the bee's boots off, who knows what else she's hiding in there.
Eeyfel has searched the prisoners before but decides to removes the bee's boots to search them more thoroughly.
All she finds is a variety of pollen powders used for brewing honey.
>you forgot to tie the bee's legs together, so fix that.
the insect is quickly tied up leaving her in a very uncomfortable position.

>a repeat performance is unlikely while her co-conspirators are on death row.
Eeyfel knows this is true, she considers what else she knows about heroic sacrifices.
A hero will never risk endangering an ally nor an innocent via a HEROIC SACRIFICE
A hero cannot perform a HEROIC SACRIFICE if they've attempted one in the last week
A hero cannot perform a HEROIC SACRIFICE if a team mate has attempted one in the last 24 hours.
A hero cannot perform HEROIC actions while captured


Dolan:"You fiends can't leave her like this, she'll freeze to death during the night"

The acolyte considers the situation, the mountain path is far from warm, but probably not lethal she believes.

Icker:"please Dolan don't provoke them . . ."
>>
No. 835015 ID: 3740b1

Option 2. Bring on the monstas.
>>
No. 835017 ID: 203dad

>>835014
Let's go to the inn!

Have a servant keep Icker warm for the night.
>>
No. 835019 ID: be0718

Option 2 1/2: Camp further down the road. Wait until twilight sparkles on the horizon to set up your camp.
"Aww, your concern is touching! Maybe Niffel will keep her warm tonight."
>>
No. 835020 ID: 91ee5f

>>835014
Let's do Option 2.

>"You fiends can't leave her like this, she'll freeze to death during the night!"
He's got a point. Prisoners are only useful if they're alive and not sick from getting a cold.

"Then we'll just give her your shirt/jacket!"

Since Dolan is the only one that hasn't had his clothes damaged at all, then he's got plenty of clothes to give a shirt/jacket to Icker to keep her warm.
>>
No. 835021 ID: 1e5fc1

Move forward just one more hour (to avoid being caught in the same place by feline reinforcement), then camp.
>>
No. 835025 ID: 13fded

If there is nothing suspicious put the boots back in the bee. Those things are useless. Also give her some piece of cloth for the cold. I don't really care but let her have some modesty.

Let's camp here. No reason to risk an exhaustive journey or to move backwards.
>>
No. 835028 ID: e0507f

>>835021
This. Give the Prisoner her boots back if there's nothing suspicious about them and maybe a blanket or something.
>>
No. 835033 ID: 203dad

>>835019
Yeah! Niffel should cuddle up with her for the night. He'll definitely keep her warm.
>>
No. 835035 ID: 33b7e7

Option 2, I'd say, you'll have to make sure everyone's on the alert. Have the snakes rest up for the first part of the journey so they're decently rested for the most dangerous part, they're the most capable members of your group.
>>
No. 835036 ID: 3ce125

Give Icker something to keep her warm.
>>
No. 835039 ID: 91ee5f

>>835019
>>835033
Don't give the rapey kobold what he wants.

Only evil people rape and we're not evil!
>>
No. 835041 ID: ae9b99

>>835039
Agreed. Though we follow someone that might be evil, we ourselves are not.
>>
No. 835042 ID: 203dad

>>835039
He can't do anything though I thought he was too broken.
>>
No. 835043 ID: a363ac

>>835014
the snakes will keep them warm during the night via body heat.
>>
No. 835044 ID: a363ac

also head back to the inn and rest well better to show the towns people what happens when they fuck up and get well rested then to rush and screw up the job.
>>
No. 835046 ID: 9876c4

We're not evil, we're expedient.
Just like it 'd be expedient if the prisoners were well-behaved and compliant.

If not, well, it'd be a real shame to make them suffer...
>>
No. 835047 ID: ae9b99

option 2, but do this: >>835021
>>
No. 835048 ID: 91ee5f

>>835042
Niffel was knocked out, not broken.

>>835044
You mean you want to risk some disreputable tavern goers to secretly be Freedom Fighters and they free our prisoners and take us captive?

No thanks.
>>
No. 835051 ID: 4854ef

>>835041
We aren't evil, we are just being practical with Niffel's ambitions.
>>
No. 835053 ID: d36af7

Go to the inn. If the innkeeper does something unprofessional, you can come back there next week to 'tax' everything that isn't nailed down.
>>
No. 835091 ID: ba506f

>Option 2: Camp here ETA:14 hours to castle
make sure we have someone keeping watch both on our surroundings and on the prisoners during the night. Also try to keep the separate just to make sure they don't try and free one another or something like that and I guess throw a blanket or a tarp over them. That or just place them next to the campfire if we set on up. That should keep them from freezing while also keeping them in a lighted area to make them easier to watch so they'd be less likely to pull something... or at least we'd be more likely to spot it if they do.
>>
No. 835116 ID: daa216

Option Two. Also offer to the Rabbit to take his clothes so that his can use his body warmth to help take care of his bee companion.
>>
No. 835119 ID: 3ce125

Wait shouldn't we strip-search the other thieves to make sure they don't have any hidden weapons or escape tools?
>>
No. 835122 ID: 094652

Go to the Inn, have two guards on night patrol with orders to kill the prisoners if they go into alert status. Two exhausted guards is an acceptable detriment for a well-rested remainder of the squad.
>>
No. 835132 ID: 0201e3

Option 2. Monster time.
Get the bee a bit of covering. We are tax collectors, not a roving display case for a brothel.
>>
No. 835140 ID: a8ee52

Option 2 might be best, but like others said, move a little forward.
>>835116
You might be joking, but it's probably a good idea to take some of the rabbit's clothes and give them to the bee, like his shirt or (preferably) his pants.
>>
No. 835849 ID: bef60d

>>835017
Yes, Have a kobold keep Icker warm. Maybe comfort her too.
>>
No. 835850 ID: b9b4da

Option 2. Sezeda can keep all of the prisoners warm and secured at the sssame time.
>>
No. 836363 ID: cf7e17

>>835014
Regardless of choice of camp, the tax collectors must cavity and clothes search the rebels for methods of escape!
Do you think it unlikely they'd hide something useful in a "taboo" area? I don't.
>>
No. 839745 ID: b93a7b
File 150898086335.png - (673.28KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch53.png )
839745

Eeyfel: 'Then we'll just give her YOUR shirt!'

Dolan: ' . . . I guess I can only blame myself for this obvious outcome'

Eeyfel removes the rabbit's shirt and slips it onto the bee woman.
she considers putting Icker's boots back on, but that would involve undoing all the work she just put into tying up those weird legs.
I's too much effort she decides and leaves them off.

Eeyfel: "If that's not enough vermin, I can tie the Rabbit to you to keep you warm"

Dolan: '!!!!'

Icker: 'Th-that's okay, the shirt should be enough!'

Vriolo: 'Are you sure? I've seen the way you two look at each other~'

Dolan: 'This is no time for jokes Vi we are within the clutches of the enemy!'

Vriolo: 'I'm not worried the king will have us freed soon enough.'

Dolan: 'I wish I shared you confidence . . .'

Eeyfel get's the impression it would take only a couple of careful words to change the prisoner's mind about keeping each other warm . . .

The Acolyte shouts to her lessers, having made up her mind about how to proceed.
Eeyfel: 'Everyone! I don't want that cat bringing a whole troupe of bandits on us, so we'll march forth for an hour before making camp. Now let's pack up and move out.'
The Tax collectors grumble but obey.
>>
No. 839751 ID: be0718

All the more reason to keep them separate. Maybe Vriolo and Icker should be tied together instead when we camp. Tightly, like firewood.
Let's hear a hearty traveling tune led by Bowin! Eeyfel you're a very persuasive leader but I would delegate the duties of morale officer if I were you.
>>
No. 839759 ID: 3ce125

>>839745
Tell them this could be their last chance. Embrace what comfort they can get before they face the courts tomorrow.
>>
No. 839779 ID: 094652

Tell them it could be worse. You could have buried them alive.

Also, you're digging trenches tonight.

Guess where they get to sleep.
>>
No. 839786 ID: d3602f

>>839745
What's the king like? From what we know of him, do we think that he would be willing to let them go without some form of punishment?
>>
No. 839789 ID: 91ee5f

>>839745
>I'm not worried the king will have us freed soon enough.'
Too bad for him. The Duchess has already said that she's taken care of that and the King won't interfere. Not that we're gonna tell them that.

>Eeyfel get's the impression it would take only a couple of careful words to change the prisoner's mind about keeping each other warm . . .
Taunt the rabbit by telling him that the bulge in his pants makes it fairly obvious on how he feels about the bee.

So if they want to do anything, they'd better get it outta their system now before we put them in separate jail cells.
>>
No. 839795 ID: daa216

Should probably try and get Niffel up and going again if possible. Could use his insatiable lust to get them talking by pushing him against he Bee. They give more information, we hold him back. They don't he does his thing.
>>
No. 839799 ID: 9876c4

Niffel took a lot of damage, he should probably ride in the carriage. Yappa too, for that matter.
>>
No. 839824 ID: a8ee52

>>839789
>Taunt the rabbit by telling him that the bulge in his pants makes it fairly obvious on how he feels about the bee.

I think this is a good idea.
>>
No. 839834 ID: 2fe26a

>>839824
I'd be surprised if he could get it up again so soon after Eeyfel sucked the life out of him.

>>839779
This, but bury them only up to their shoulders.
>>
No. 840166 ID: d3602f

>>839834
Do you have any idea just how much work it is to dig a hole that can hold a person? No, we need them to rest.
>>
No. 840168 ID: 3ce125

Don't make them dig holes, why would we do that.
>>
No. 840174 ID: ff5c82

It's a good idea for punishment, but digging holes kind of defeats the purpose yeah.
>>
No. 843143 ID: 721d87

So is it possible for the rebels to strike back eventually? Some of the tax collectors didn't really get stripped all that much, like Eeyfel and Yappa (plus Dolan). I think it would only be fair to level it out ;). I know that breaking is supposed to leave party memebers out for a day, so the rebels could potentially break free and start up another fight after the night is over.
>>
No. 843204 ID: b9b4da

Perhaps Vriolo should share his partner's pragmatism instead.
>>840166
>>840168
Denying them rest will soften them up for interrogation, not to mention the psychological and practical effects of digging their own shallow grave.
>>
No. 844656 ID: b93a7b
File 151054906985.png - (524.20KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch54.png )
844656

the travel is slow and grueling the troops are unhappy but willing and the carriage rattles down the path home.

>What's the king like?
on the trip Eeyfel's mind wanders to thought of her King.
Flagrion Multero is a clever and powerful leader ruined by faith,pride and love.
. . . Or so Duchess Kalez has described him.
Eyfel has never met the king but she gets the impression her mistress is both disgusted and impressed by the man.

>From what we know of him, do we think that he would be willing to let them go without some form of punishment?
Eeyfel isn't sure, the King's pride compels him to keep not only the letter of his word but also the spirit of it,
if he made any promise to these "freedom fighters he'll probably honor it . . . if he can.
>>
No. 844657 ID: b93a7b
File 151054913063.png - (483.70KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch55.png )
844657

the Tax collectors travel for an hour and are about to beak for camp, when Bowin notices movement in the trees.

three pale robed Arthros emerge from the forest and approach the slow moving carriage, one of their numbers waves at Bowin seeming to wish to speak.
>>
No. 844660 ID: 3abd97

>>844657
Attack first, ask questions when they're naked.
>>
No. 844662 ID: 33cbe7

Bark at them to make way for the Duchess' chosen!
>>
No. 844663 ID: 3ce125

>>844657
WHAT???
>>
No. 844667 ID: 094652

"Sir, it has been a REALLY long day, please step aside or we will treat you as combatants."
>>
No. 844672 ID: 3a9a32

Are those undead?
>>
No. 844695 ID: 9ad5f6

>>844667
This sounds good.
>>
No. 844717 ID: d3602f

>>844672
Yeah, they look worryingly skeletal.
>>
No. 844745 ID: 33cbe7

>>844717
They're exo-skeletal.
>>
No. 844754 ID: 65dabf

Could they be bees or wasps like our "guest"?
>>
No. 844756 ID: b9b4da

The undead aren't known to parley, are they? Speak quickly, you were about to break anyway.
>>
No. 844789 ID: deec6e

Let's not alienate any of the locals. Especially not if we're planning to rest up nearby. Greet and ask them what ho.

Also, Azzeki - or someone - stand by to gag the bird if he starts squawking something silly, provocative or, worst of all, really clever.
>>
No. 846209 ID: b93a7b
File 151112881436.png - (442.04KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch56.png )
846209

As the robed Arthros step onto the road, Bowin calls out to them and waves them away from the slow moving carriage.

Bowin "Sirs, we are the Duchess' chosen and it has been a REALLY long day, so please step aside"

the Arthro's oblige his request. As the tax collectors slowly roll past the leader of the Arthros taps at the carriage window to get the occupant's attention

Eeyfel reluctantly draws back the curtain to see the figure's deathly pale face.

Z'Theno: "I am Z'Theno a Pastor of sorts and we are all pilgrims in this strange land we want for nothing but a solid meal and a warm dry place to rest "

Eeyfel has never seen an undead creature before. this guy creeps her out but then all Arthos do with their horribly soulless eyes . . .

Z'theno: ". . . please help us"

Eeyfel is not sure what disgusts her more, this hideous freak of nature's appearance or it's revolting plea for charity as if it has any right.
>>
No. 846211 ID: 3ce125

>>846209
Capture them! They may know more about why the undead are attacking. (like how they're being forced into it by the wicked Queen)
The easiest way to capture them would be to agree to their request and then when you've set camp you can easily surround them and force them to surrender.
>>
No. 846213 ID: 91ee5f

>>846211
But are these guys really undead or are they just unfortunately deformed from their heritage?
>>
No. 846214 ID: a5e143

Simply tell them you only have enough provisions for yourselves already, and that was before taking three "guests". You're already stretched too thin.
>>
No. 846216 ID: a633c6

We haven't got much of those things to spare since we're feeding and hauling prisoners and wounded. and given the reports of undead attacks I'm not sure we should be aiding them at all.

buuut, if they're willing to take up a watch and aid in defense we might be able to work something out. Otherwise, tell them about the inn down the road and wish them luck.
>>
No. 846217 ID: 33cbe7

You were about to camp, were you not? Show an understanding between holy messengers and generously allow them to partake of your rations, though sharing a campfire would compromise security a bit too much for your liking. It's not like the prisoners needed to eat anyway. Pick one of your own to bring them their share - though I would suggest you go yourself, as you are the best prepared in case of deception and can trust Bowin to keep watch over the team in your stead.
>>
No. 846218 ID: 015058

Disgusting yes. But still worth showing charity to.

Let them hang out with you while you camp.
>>
No. 846227 ID: 9e4723

Since when undead eat? Ask them what would they give in return, since your provisions are limited and can't be given for free.
>>
No. 846232 ID: eef56a

>>846209
Put hands on weapons and Don't allow them to st closer. Ask them what food they want.
>>
No. 846234 ID: 8cb228

Show them what charity you can; they've been cordial. Do however mention that, due to security issues, they can't share your particular campfire, though as you are about to camp soon, they can camp nearby. Duty must come first.

At the very least you can be charitable and friendly within the confines of your duty and obligation.
>>
No. 846238 ID: 0f434d

>>846217
This because maybe we should spread good will with whoever we can because we're hated.
>>
No. 846264 ID: 0c324b

>>846234
>>
No. 846266 ID: 96d291

I don't think they realize they're undead.

Give them a unit of rations, and warn them of the upcoming war. Specifically, against THEIR nation. If this man is indeed a missionary, he should gather his followers and leave this country before the army is forced to assume they are combatants / spies.
>>
No. 846306 ID: 88bd6f

Ask the bee her thoughts.
>>
No. 846307 ID: daa216

It will sound odd but Id say we give them something. One never knows how helping now will help us later.
>>
No. 846309 ID: d3602f

>>846306
Wait, does she still have some honey? Maybe they could have that.
>>
No. 846342 ID: ae9b99

>>846309
this
>>
No. 846360 ID: 9876c4

I think we should inform them of our enmity, and tell them that we can give them no aid.

Due to circumstances, we won't attack them if they depart now.
>>
No. 848127 ID: b93a7b
File 151171908127.png - (697.71KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch57.png )
848127

Eeyfel is loath to hand over any of her newly acquire loot, but she also doesn't want to risk conflict with her band so exhausted . . .

>Ask the bee her thoughts.
the abelite is asleep from exhaustion,

she produces one of the Abelite's honey pots from the supplies
Eeyfel: 'perhaps this will-'

the jar is snatched from her hands only moments after it is seen.
Guard1: 'FOOD!'
Guard2: 'Must feed!'

The Pilgrims fall upon the jar of honey like a pack of animals, and tear into it with ravenous hunger
>>
No. 848128 ID: b93a7b
File 151171918828.png - (492.93KB , 1170x750 , Testmatch58.png )
848128

taken off guard by the developemnts Eeyfel is too slow to evade the decripit priest's grasp

Z'Theno: 'You must give us more! please we need more, we all need more!'

His grip is strong, far stronger than should be possible given his feeble health

Eeyfel: 'Let go of me!'
Z'Theno: 'Please! We must have more! give us more!'

His touch breaks something of the illusion for the the Acolyte
She is doused with the overwhelming musty smell of ancient rot
She feels the priest's despair, unending and all consuming, she feels it eating into her soul.
she sees the creature for what it is, a sun bleached husk eaten from the inside out from the hunger that will not let it truly die.

and then the moment passes and she is merely gripped by the wretched creature she first laid eyes upon
Z'theno: 'PLEASE!'
>>
No. 848130 ID: ba506f

can Eeyfel use sap health on undead targets? If not stab it in the face and get ready to fight... or just grab another jar of honey and fling it into the woods and hope the run after it, whatever works.
>>
No. 848132 ID: daa216

While we are fighting the undead hoards, I mean we could use this. We could offer them all the honey they want as a threat to our captive bee's home. They haven't attacked us per say and they could be used as a unit against anything else coming our way. Just a thought.
>>
No. 848136 ID: 91ee5f

>>848128
If you've got another jar of honey, throw it into the woods so they chase after it!

Then tell your group to run for it!

>>848132
>We could offer them all the honey they want as a threat to our captive bee's home.
Our captives already think that our group is responsible for creating the undead, so let's not give them any reason to believe those false rumors!
>>
No. 848141 ID: 33cbe7