[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 792295)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149103335556.png - (13.76KB , 690x690 , 00.png )
792295 No. 792295 ID: d035ee

yo like

theres a void here and shit

you should probably pick a word and make a lil guy out of it

or dont i honestly dont give a fuck
Expand all images
>>
No. 792297 ID: af3241

yurt
>>
No. 792298 ID: 3667ec

human camping shelter device
>>
No. 792299 ID: 4b991a

antimatter
>>
No. 792300 ID: af3241

hydroelectricity
>>
No. 792301 ID: ec8415

gun
>>
No. 792302 ID: af3241

better gun
>>
No. 792303 ID: 4c421f

>locomotive
>>
No. 792304 ID: ec8415

large gun
>>
No. 792308 ID: d035ee
File 149103457210.png - (18.06KB , 420x420 , 01.png )
792308

ok so this weird-looking thing pops up out of nowhere and its got like a gun for a head right?

wow

you need to name this thing now i think
>>
No. 792309 ID: ec8415

Carlos
>>
No. 792311 ID: af3241

sandiego
>>
No. 792312 ID: 3667ec

xander cage
>>
No. 792316 ID: d035ee
File 149103603287.png - (18.68KB , 420x420 , 02.png )
792316

right so

carlos is just floatin there right

then this note pops up out of nowhere

it says
"yo so ur like a god and shit and you just made your first lil person

so like take care of it and shit, teach it shit, spawn it a home, all that

dont fuck this up"

carlos cant read, so he just kind of watches the note float there
>>
No. 792317 ID: d035ee

oh shit wait i almost forgot

i mean the note almost forgot

fuck

ok whatever but like u can check carlos's status and all that too
>>
No. 792318 ID: ec8415

>Check Carlos's Status
>>
No. 792319 ID: af3241

CHECK: note status
TEACH: note sapience
>>
No. 792321 ID: d035ee
File 149103757587.png - (18.85KB , 420x420 , 03.png )
792321

carlos is okay i guess

hes just floating there havin a grand ol time

he doesnt know any skills or anything yet
>>
No. 792322 ID: d035ee
File 149103762368.png - (29.63KB , 420x420 , 04.png )
792322

you teach the note sentience

the note is confused

it cant talk or anything but it is seriously considering its own existence
>>
No. 792323 ID: 4c421f

>SPAWN train. With like, dining cars and stuff. Real fancy.
>>
No. 792331 ID: 9876c4

Spawn empty strip club
>>
No. 792335 ID: 70983e

SPAWN: Ant matter
>>
No. 792357 ID: 15a025

Spawn: Fancy Dining Train!
>>
No. 792358 ID: 144af2

you guys are thinking of CREATE, spawn is to make DFIs
>>
No. 792367 ID: 8d4593

Teach Carlos: Paper Craft
Teach Carlos: Origami
Teach Carlos: Basic Artistry

Create: Stack of multicolored Construction paper
Create: Glue Sticks
Create: Scissors
Create: Colored Pencils
Create: Pencil Sharpener
Create: Magic Marker - Drawn Body Parts (Eyes, Ears, Ect.) Are functional for sentient paper objects.

Create: Space Station
Create (Around Carlos and paper, attached to space station): Rotating Habitation Ring
>>
No. 792414 ID: a363ac

Spawn High God.
>>
No. 792417 ID: 15a025

TEACH Carlos bad puns.
>>
No. 792418 ID: a363ac

>>792414
also Create High God
>>
No. 792423 ID: 72ed6b

Spawn: Ceridwen
Spawn: Slinko
>>
No. 792433 ID: d035ee
File 149107469488.png - (32.07KB , 420x420 , 05.png )
792433

wowww you guys made a lot of shit

a train pops up, theres an empty strip club too, and i guess the void didnt know what you meant by ant matter so it just made an ant
>>
No. 792434 ID: 70983e

>>792433
SPAWN emoji DFI

Carlos: Suggestively drive train into strip club.
>>
No. 792436 ID: d035ee
File 149107500998.png - (21.11KB , 420x420 , 06.png )
792436

carlos now knows how to make models and shit out of paper, and oh look a bunch of shit to make shit with

he doesn't know the note is alive though and the note is freaking the fuck out
>>
No. 792437 ID: 3667ec

Create: Shredder
Shred note
>>
No. 792438 ID: d035ee
File 149107537674.png - (23.75KB , 420x420 , 07.png )
792438

now theres a space station around carlos and all his shit

wait

did you guys seriously just make a high god

ok

Lax, the game's admin, pops into the game to watch you guys directly. As its first act as high god, it decides to remove all the colors from everything except its eyes to make it look more imposing or something idk. now its just kind of sitting there watching
>>
No. 792439 ID: d035ee
File 149107564166.png - (28.21KB , 420x420 , 08.png )
792439

lax watches through the convenient window as carlos recieves a magic marker

this baby can draw limbs and shit on paper and itll become real

the note is interested but still terrified bc the scissors landed right next to it
>>
No. 792441 ID: 51649e

CREATE: Robot suit that gets piloted by reading the mind of its pilot but it can only read the minds of paper-based beings and it can read minds at a decent range ok dont fuck me with "oh but it can't do anything its not in the cockpit" sort of shenanigans just make a nice robot suit the note can use
>>
No. 792444 ID: 8d4593

Teach Carlos: Language and Speech

Create :Speaker

From Speaker:
Carlos!
The note is alive!
Make it a body n' shit so it can move around!
Draw stuff with the marker cut it out, and attach it to the note!
Any body part you draw with the marker and connect to the note, can be used by the note as said drawn body part!

Also, You should name him!
>>
No. 792447 ID: 70983e

Create: 2 half notes with the scissor.
>>
No. 792455 ID: d035ee
File 149107768588.png - (22.30KB , 420x420 , 09.png )
792455

a speaker pops up and lets Carlos in on the deal with the note

but

now Carlos is hearing two distinct voices, one telling him to kill the note, and one telling him to give it life

Lax likes the idea of this moral dilemma and decides to put the NOTE ARMOR on hold for now

UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE, ANY SUGGESTIONS OTHER THAN "KILL NOTE" OR "HELP NOTE" WILL BE IGNORED
>>
No. 792457 ID: 51649e

HELP NOTE
>>
No. 792459 ID: 70983e

KILL NOTE
>>
No. 792460 ID: 15a025

HELP note
>>
No. 792462 ID: 350a50

KILL HELP
>>
No. 792463 ID: 3abd97

>>792455
KELP NOTE
>>
No. 792464 ID: 91ee5f

HELP NOTE
>>
No. 792467 ID: af3241

HELP note
>>
No. 792469 ID: 72ed6b

>>792455
HELP NOTE
>>
No. 792480 ID: d035ee
File 149108105297.png - (23.21KB , 420x420 , 10.png )
792480

Carlos decides to help the note, and starts cuttin out limbs using the magic marker...
>>
No. 792482 ID: d035ee
File 149108120319.png - (32.66KB , 420x420 , 11.png )
792482

...but the NOTE ARMOR spawns in first.
>>
No. 792483 ID: af3241

NAME note: worthy
>>
No. 792487 ID: 8d4593

Can the ote use the armor without limbs?
It still needs eyes and ears!

Also, new Idea!

Teach Carlos: Literacy

Create: Ream of Living Paper
These otherwise ordinary looking sheets of paper, when folded into shapes and decorated with the MAGIC MARKER come to life! You can also write orders or how they should behave in magic marker, and they will follow said actions to the best of their ability!
^
Say all that through the speaker as well.

Go make some friends!
>>
No. 792498 ID: d035ee
File 149108272783.png - (32.58KB , 420x420 , 12.png )
792498

the note says that its all cool, it can work the armor just fine

also it could see and hear and shit when it first got sentience... somehow

carlos is freaked out but tries to be chill with the new friend

he doesnt even notice the ream of living paper spawn in
>>
No. 792499 ID: d035ee

oh and also the note is now named worthy and carlos knows how to read
>>
No. 792501 ID: 70983e

Carlos: Shoot out window, dive out like a badass. We'll create you a parachute. Probably.
>>
No. 792505 ID: 8d4593

Create (On top of living paper): Sticky note explaining how the living paper works.

They'll get to it eventually.

>>792501
You know space glass is bullet proof right?
OH GOD SPACE GLASS IS BULLET PROOF.
This might get messy.

Create Outside: Rainbow Bridges to the beyond.
Create Outside: Wonders, Whimsies, and Terrible secrets buried in the unknown vastness of the void.
Create Outside: Derelict Ships, and Stations
Create Outside: Mysterious floating islands.
>>
No. 792513 ID: 70983e

>>792505
CREATE: Bulletproof-proof bullet. There.
>>
No. 792531 ID: db0da2

Create: space w/ stars and habitable planets
>>
No. 792532 ID: af3241

create: space w/ black holes and uninhabitable moons
>>
No. 792540 ID: d035ee
File 149109067109.png - (16.35KB , 400x400 , 12.png )
792540

carlos and worthy look out the window fuckin dead silent...
>>
No. 792542 ID: d035ee
File 149109070258.png - (15.48KB , 400x400 , 13.png )
792542

as a whole new world opens up in front of em.
>>
No. 792546 ID: 70983e

Ignore all of that and stay inside playing vidya.

CREATE: Ecksbawks.
>>
No. 792548 ID: 91ee5f

>>792542
>a whole new world
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hZ1Rb9hC4JY
>>
No. 792685 ID: d035ee
File 149111027518.png - (31.07KB , 420x420 , 14.png )
792685

an ecksbawks is created behind the two, but theyre still watching the outside

worthy asks where the exit is bc it wants to explore all this
>>
No. 792687 ID: 70983e

To exit the space station, one of you must kill the other.

inside the ecksbawks you will find two guns. You may take these guns and walk ten paces in either direction. On the count of three, you are to turn and shoot.

...Oh wait, doesn't one of you have a gun for a head? Seems like a pretty big advantage. Go nuts, DFIs.
>>
No. 792692 ID: 91ee5f

>>792685
Make your own door.

>>792687
Don't listen to him! He's lying!
>>
No. 792704 ID: 8d4593

Create (In front of connecting rainbow bridge): IRIS DOOR

Create: Backpack
Create (In Backpack): Grappling hook Carlos can stick this in his face and fire it to get places!
Create (In Backpack): Auto Mapper

Create (On Armor): Grappling Cannon
Create (On Armor): Inventory Compartment

Teach (Both): Kung Fu
Teach (Both): [Memory of] Movie:"The Matrix"

Create (Outside): Shimmering Portals (They link to other shimmering portals elsewhere.)
>>
No. 792808 ID: d035ee
File 149116048472.png - (32.88KB , 420x420 , 15.png )
792808

a whole bunch of grappling and exploration shit is made for the two of em, and carlos goes ahead and puts all his other shit in his backpack too
>>
No. 792809 ID: d035ee
File 149116065590.png - (31.16KB , 420x420 , 16.png )
792809

the two of em stand in front of the door, they cant wait for it to open

before it does though Lax decides to interrupt with some boring-ass game info

Lax: okay so like
Lax: if y'all leave the space station that means you're goin on an ADVENTURE
Lax: you cant make anything during an ADVENTURE, only give your DFIs commands
Lax: ...or your sentient notes, whatever
Lax: point is
Lax: if theres ANYTHING you want to do before you go, do it now
>>
No. 792816 ID: 8d4593

Create (in backpack):Portable Speaker.

Yo take the living paper and magic marker n scissors. Minions could be useful yo.
>>
No. 792820 ID: 70983e

Create: Hand grenade: It explodes into a bunch of hands when you pull the pin out.

...Did I remember to make a pin? Oh, guess not. Fire in the hand!
>>
No. 792824 ID: 9876c4

>>792820
Jazz Hand grenade.
>>
No. 792864 ID: 8d4593

>>792824
Upon landing the jazz hands should all suddenly be wearing various hats while doing interpretive dace.
>>
No. 793027 ID: d035ee
File 149119934120.png - (21.28KB , 420x420 , 17.png )
793027

theres a portable speaker in Carlos' backpack now, and a jazz hand grenade is spawned in

...neither of the two know that its about to blow though
>>
No. 793069 ID: 0555b9

Teach Note: Wingdings.
>>
No. 793085 ID: 8d4593

Well at least it'll be handy.
>>
No. 793165 ID: d035ee
File 149126153072.gif - (124.91KB , 400x400 , 18.gif )
793165

the nade explodes right in front of the two...

and then they run outside, not even bothering to wait for your okay

a few of the hands follow them out, but most of them are still inside

(animooted)
>>
No. 793166 ID: d035ee
File 149126167493.png - (21.49KB , 420x420 , 19.png )
793166

looks like theres three paths from here

where should everyone go?

...or should they head back in and try to deal with the influx of hands
>>
No. 793168 ID: 70983e

The enemy's gate is down. Therefore, we must go down.
Leave the hand job to someone else.
>>
No. 793170 ID: 15a025

Forward march!
>>
No. 793371 ID: 8d4593

Yeah dont worry about the hands.

They're on an adventure now right?
It's not like we can MAKE SENTIENT all the hands while they are gone.
And its not like we'd TEACH HANDS: Communication . That would be madness!
Then what? I suppose we could do somthing silly like NAME A HAND "BARON VON FINGERS" , but whats the point?
Next you'll be telling me we CREATE on BARON VON FINGERS: Villainous Mustach , and TEACH BARON VON FINGERS: LEADERSHIP, PUBLIC DISCOURSE, MEGALOMANIA, PAPER CRAFT, AND DRAWING. All while we CREATE IN STATION: LARGE SUPPLY OF LIVING PAPER AND MAGIC MARKERS.
Absurdity. All of it. We cant do that on an adventure. Beaides They are just hands. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN GO WRONG . NO SURPRISES WILL BE IN STIRE WHEN OUR HEROS RETURN. NONE.

So they should go a direction that is not home, post haste.
>>
No. 793382 ID: d035ee
File 149133389112.png - (19.46KB , 420x420 , 20.png )
793382

the two head down the middle path and they find a sign

ahead is another bridge leading to a large planet
>>
No. 793383 ID: d035ee
File 149133392775.png - (22.66KB , 420x420 , 21.png )
793383

they ask the speaker what the sign says
>>
No. 793384 ID: 486e87

It's all welsh to me. "allow no new people do not go further" According to google.
>>
No. 793391 ID: 8d4593

From Speaker:

Pam?!?
Nid ydym fyddai mewn unrhyw beth cyffwrdd!
Rydym Addewid!
Rydym yn archwilio!
>>
No. 793424 ID: 398fe1

>>793383
Probably something like "no newbies allowed". Let's go down a different path.
>>
No. 793430 ID: 70983e

Note: Appropriate language of foreign culture.
Carlos: Become triggered.
>>
No. 793706 ID: d035ee
File 149142582126.png - (21.48KB , 420x420 , 22.png )
793706

some weird-ass gibberish comes out of the speaker: Pam?!?
Nid ydym fyddai mewn unrhyw beth cyffwrdd!
Rydym Addewid!
Rydym yn archwilio!

the speaker then explains what the sign says- 'no newbies allowed', kinda

>>793430
Carlos is already triggered- he's got a gun for a head!
>>
No. 793709 ID: 8d4593

Carlos and the Note might be fresh out the void, but we arn't newbies!

I guess that means were perfectly welcome. ONWARD!
>>
No. 796617 ID: d035ee
File 149249139637.png - (25.45KB , 420x420 , 23.png )
796617

carlos and the note continue onwards towards the planet, ignoring the sign that may or may not have been telling them to keep out.

sorry for the period of inactiveness, been busy with stuff for awhile.
>>
No. 796618 ID: d035ee
File 149249163501.png - (21.82KB , 420x420 , 24.png )
796618

as carlos reaches the surface another sign pops up.

it says:

Roeddwn i'n meddwl fy mod yn dweud i chi aros i ffwrdd. Dydych chi ddim hyd yn oed gael eich cyfathrebwr eto, a ydych chi?
>>
No. 796626 ID: 8d4593

Oh neat, this is still a thing.

From Speaker: Gwnewch uchelseinydd ar hyn o bryd er mwyn i chi roi'r gorau i wneud arwyddion.

Faint ydych chi eisiau i ni feddu gyfathrebwr? Rydym yn mewn unrhyw brys.
Pwy yn y gêm hon?

Hefyd, a ydych yn gwybod Saesneg?.
>>
No. 796651 ID: 70983e

Beth y fŵc wnaethost ti ddweud amdana i, y bîtch bach? Fyddai'n cael chi gwybod graddiais i ar dop fy nosbarth yn yr Navy Seals, a chymerais ran yn sawl cyrch cyfrinachol yn erbyn Al-Quaeda, ac mae ganddo i dros 300 lladd wedi ei gadarnhau. Rydw I yn hyfforddedig yn rhyfela gorila a dwi yn y snipiwr dop yn yr holl luoedd arfog yr UD. Dy rwyt ti'n ddim byd i mi heblaw am darged arall. Fy fyddai yn dy weipio di'r fŵc o wyneb y byd gyda thrachywiredd sydd byth wedi ei weld o’r blaen ar y Ddaear, nodwch fy ffycin geiriau. Ti'n credu gallet ti gael i ffwrdd â dweud y cachu hwnna i mi dros y we? Meddyliwch eto, fŵciwr. Ar yr un pryd rydyn ni'n siarad mae dy IP yn cael ei olrhain felly fe ddylet ti baratoi am y storm, cynrhon. Rwyt ti'n feirwon, plentyn. Rwy allu bod unrhyw le, unrhyw bryd, a gall i dy ladd mewn dros 700 ffordd wahanol, ac mae hynny dim ond gyda fy nwylo noeth. Nid yn unig ydw i wedi fy hyfforddi'n helaeth yn ymladd anarfog, ond rwyf hefyd a chyrchiad i'r holl arfau 'Marine Corps' yr Unol Daleithiau a fy fyddai yn defnyddio i'w radd lawn i weipio dy ben ôl diflas o wyneb y cyfandir, y cachu bach. Os gallet ti ddim ond deall y dial ansanctaidd fydd dy sylwad "clyfar" bach yn dod lawr arnoch chi, falle fy fydda di wedi dal dy ffycin tafod. Ond ni allest ti, ac ni wnaethost ti, a nawr rydych chi yn talu'r preis, y ffŵl. Fy fydda i yn cachio llid drosot ti nes i chi boddi ynddo. Rydych chi'n feirwon, plentyn.
>>
No. 797005 ID: d035ee
File 149266670381.png - (9.38KB , 420x420 , 25.png )
797005

so you broadcast your responses using the speaker, and for a few seconds no new signs appear...
>>
No. 797007 ID: d035ee
File 149266683060.png - (16.47KB , 420x420 , 26.png )
797007

but then Worthy notices a figure running towards the two of them. It says its name is Leeky, and it's one of Welsh's DFIs. it takes you a second to figure out what the thing is saying, but you get it after a bit.

it says Welsh wants to ask why you barged in here without warning or permission, and also what an english is.
>>
No. 797037 ID: 9876c4

An English is a great disc of sourdough, used for sustenance early in the day. They are commonly toasted to a crisp, and seasoned with butter and marmalade.

We're having an adventure, homie.
>>
No. 797084 ID: b15da4

We came here to laugh at you.
>>
No. 797122 ID: 15a025

We're here to make friends
>>
No. 797123 ID: 8d4593

From speaker: We haven't taught these two patience. The Attention Deficit in them is high and they are just running around gawking at the world. For now, they are harmless.

Besides that, I kind of want them to experience some stuff on their own instead of blindly filling their heads with hundreds of concepts and ideas.

We also may just be fucking around a little bit. Shit has yet to get real.

English is a language. In our world it originated in the large neighboring kingdom to the east of the kingdom where your language (or it's equivalent) originated from.
>>
No. 797421 ID: d035ee
File 149285531520.png - (20.82KB , 420x420 , 27.png )
797421

carlos and worthy relay your mixed messages to leeky, who relays them back to welsh. welsh is a bit confused by your reply, but decides youre harmless for now.

leeky says welsh says that youd better work on getting your communicator and that welsh can help with that, but leeky goes on to say that she doesnt quite know what welsh means by-
>>
No. 797422 ID: d035ee
File 149285551656.png - (27.64KB , 420x420 , 28.png )
797422

oh

that giant temple that just popped up out of nowhere might have something to do with it
>>
No. 797454 ID: 8d4593

Enter, Minions!
Oh who am I kidding your ADD addled selves would rush in there anyway.

From speaker:
Rydych chi wedi bod yn ddefnyddiol.
Yn syth at y pwynt.

Ar ôl i ni gael y cyfathrebwr byddwn yn dweud yn gyfrinach.
>>
No. 797462 ID: 70983e

Random enemy encounter! Carlos, get in an attack of opportunity!
>>
No. 797569 ID: 9876c4

>>797462
Is he even loaded, though?

Create Long Island ice teas.
>>
No. 797572 ID: 70983e

>>797569
Well he said he's already triggered, so he must be ready to go!
Can't create here, we're on an ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 797599 ID: 15a025

Explore temple!
>>
No. 797790 ID: d035ee
File 149307850697.png - (23.16KB , 420x420 , 29.png )
797790

the three head down into the temple...
>>
No. 797791 ID: d035ee
File 149307857656.png - (20.62KB , 420x420 , 30.png )
797791

...and come to a sealed door. there are two other passageways, one to the left and the other to the right. Leeky suggests that maybe the way to open the door is down one of those hallways.
>>
No. 797797 ID: 398fe1

Go left!
>>
No. 798483 ID: d035ee
File 149336201076.png - (24.96KB , 420x420 , 31.png )
798483

at the end of the hallway is a bunck of tiles on a wall

oh look a puzzle

http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/dfi-puzzle-left/
>>
No. 798485 ID: 3ce125
File 149336297573.png - (49.06KB , 721x635 , Puzl.png )
798485

>>798483
I did it.
>>
No. 798560 ID: d035ee
File 149341539305.png - (27.83KB , 420x420 , LeastgoodSlide.png )
798560

the tiles lock into place, forming a picture of... something.

a rumbling is heard from down the corridor, and a convenient expository voice decides to explain what we're looking at.

Leastgood is the deity of bad luck and being a sore loser. He is often seen in a depressed state, saying that he 'lives up to his name'.
>>
No. 798564 ID: 8d4593

I'd be a shithead too if I were a broccoli pony. Neeext!
>>
No. 798574 ID: 3ce125

Seems like we need to go to the other branch now?
>>
No. 798639 ID: d035ee
File 149343598739.png - (29.70KB , 420x420 , 32.png )
798639

the dfis head to the other corridor. As they pass by the door, they notice its still closed. this puzzle has a similar setup, but with a... very different picture on the puzzle.

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/dfi-puzzle-right/
>>
No. 798654 ID: 8d4593

>>798639
Huh... What's the "Flip-Flopper"doing here?
>>
No. 798665 ID: 3ce125

>>798639
Shoot it.
>>
No. 798692 ID: 4a505b

I tried doing this puzzle, then I puked all over my monitor.
>>
No. 799940 ID: d035ee
File 149405738428.png - (22.29KB , 420x420 , 33.png )
799940

the three of them just stand there for a bit, unsure of what to do

then leeky steps forward and begins solving the puzzle

in a lil bit the puzzle is solved and the door in the main room opens with a loud rumble

leeky says welsh got tired of waiting for you guys to solve it
>>
No. 799941 ID: d035ee
File 149405747231.jpg - (24.29KB , 400x400 , mitt.jpg )
799941

as the three walk back to the main door, you hear another booming voice

Mitt is the god of kindness and empathy. While her face is unsettling to most, she is actually a kind, easygoing person to talk to.
>>
No. 799956 ID: 8d4593

From Speaker: Rydym byth a fwriadwyd i ddatrys y pos oherwydd nad oes neb yn hoffi posau sleid.
>>
No. 799994 ID: 3ce125

>>799941
Hahaha god damn it fine.

Let's see if the door in the center is open now.
>>
No. 800163 ID: d035ee
File 149412874636.png - (25.17KB , 420x420 , 34.png )
800163

the door has in fact opened, and a long hallway leads down to...
>>
No. 800166 ID: d035ee
File 149412877941.png - (23.17KB , 420x420 , 35.png )
800166

a stone chest locked with two bolts.

guess what guys more slide puzzlesssss
>>
No. 800167 ID: 3ce125

>>800166
Fine. One cat per puzzle. Have at 'em, kitties.
>>
No. 800242 ID: 086081

From Speaker:
Alright.
Carlos.
Did you bring the living paper like I told you too?
If so, make some flat horrible orogami mouth creature, and stick it into the gap under the chests lid.
Then feed it paper until it gets so fat it breaks the lock.
>>
No. 800491 ID: d035ee
File 149426968471.png - (19.06KB , 420x420 , 36.png )
800491

leeky and worthy set to work on the puzzles as carlos gets to work creating...
>>
No. 800492 ID: d035ee
File 149426973274.png - (26.22KB , 420x420 , 37.png )
800492

...a flatmouth!

carlos then sets to work sliding it into the small crack into the chest...
>>
No. 800493 ID: d035ee
File 149426976279.png - (15.24KB , 420x420 , 38.png )
800493

...only to have the flatmouth bite his hand in protest as it slithers away.
>>
No. 800520 ID: 3ce125

>>800493
Well so much for that. I guess we gotta solve that puzzle for real.
>>
No. 800543 ID: d035ee

leeky can't figure out how to solve her puzzle, and after consulting with welsh, hands it off to carlos.

both carlos and worthy are now asking for help.

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/dfi-chest-puzzle-left/

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/dfi-chest-puzzle-right/
>>
No. 800547 ID: 3ce125
File 149427913498.png - (77.94KB , 813x534 , Slime.png )
800547

>>800543
Left.
>>
No. 800549 ID: 3ce125
File 149427951116.png - (118.38KB , 813x537 , Face.png )
800549

>>800543
Right.
>>
No. 802503 ID: d035ee
File 149502196247.png - (43.23KB , 400x400 , blah.png )
802503

the two both solve their puzzles at the same time, causing the resulting informational broadcasts to overlap each other, forming one last puzzle of sorts.
>>
No. 802504 ID: d035ee
File 149502207698.png - (17.82KB , 420x420 , 39.png )
802504

but hey, at least the chest is unlocked now
>>
No. 802512 ID: 1a3973

>>802503

>Welsh is the god of being Welsh. Literally everything he does pertains to Wales somehow. The country doesn't even exist and yet somehow he manages it anyway. Also, he's made of black slime so watch out for that.

>Killer is the god of murder and death! Killer will openly admit to being what she is, and never bothers with things like deception and subtlety. She kills people, everyone else knows it, and she loves it.
>>
No. 802516 ID: 8d4593

Open the boooox.

Also killer sounds useful AF.

From Speaker:Rwy'n gwybod Killer! Hi oedd yn eiddo gan y Brenin Edward y Cyntaf!
>>
No. 802556 ID: 3ce125

>>802504
What's in the boooooox?
>>
No. 808868 ID: d035ee
File 149782133728.png - (22.57KB , 400x400 , finale01.png )
808868

the box has a lil doodad in it

its got a screen and a small retractable antenna

carlos picks it up and it immediately starts beeping, which scares the shit out of the poor thing
>>
No. 808869 ID: d035ee
File 149782136560.png - (24.56KB , 400x400 , finale02.png )
808869

looks like you got a phone call
>>
No. 808870 ID: 8d4593

Answer that shit.

Yo, What up? Hows it kickin'?
>>
No. 808874 ID: be0718

Let it go to voicemail.
>>
No. 808907 ID: 636dcb

Choose the sideways crescent over an X.
>>
No. 808914 ID: 3ce125

>>808869
Answer it!!!
>>
No. 809006 ID: d035ee
File 149786822720.png - (19.55KB , 400x400 , finale03.png )
809006

carlos looks a bit conflicted over which button to push, but leeky steps in and pushes the left button for him

a new figure appears on the screen
>>
No. 809009 ID: 3ce125

>>809006
Who are you, some kind of Mom TCP?
>>
No. 809010 ID: be0718

You're not my real dad TCP!
>>
No. 809025 ID: 8d4593

What brings you to this session, dad?
>>
No. 809068 ID: a363ac

oh shit my parents are home quick guys hide the TCP game!
>>
No. 809285 ID: d035ee
File 149794571033.gif - (333.15KB , 400x400 , finale04.gif )
809285

[animooted!]

Hey. You've been quiet for a while. Are you alright?
>>
No. 809310 ID: 3ce125

Ummm... yes.
>>
No. 809321 ID: be0718

That's my girl! Status report, Daddy-o.
>>
No. 809329 ID: 8d4593

>>809285
We are but a fragment of Voidsy. Most of the masks have ignored this session, choosing instead to meddle in the affairs of other worlds.

But yes. We are quite alright.
Has time passed in the other session?
We need it's admin to open us a window if we are to interact with it once again.

Until then we are locked out.
>>
No. 809361 ID: d035ee
File 149798266130.png - (12.75KB , 500x500 , finale05.png )
809361

>>809321

We've been playing some games amongst ourselves to pass the time. Primus noticed you'd gone quiet, and thought something might be up, so I put on the mask real quick to check on you.

You seemed to be... in an odd state. Some of you were gone completely, and other bits were talking nonsense to themselves. There was mention of living paper at one point, and I think you started talking in complete gibberish for a bit, too.

>>809329

...Huh. If you're asking whether time has passed for us, it has, but it hasn't been long. Jasper seems happier here, and everyone's gotten to know them a bit better.

Oh, Seaspray's over right now. They were about to head out and start gearing up again, but they wanted to say hi one last time before things started getting hairy.

Miller says you might've been asleep and dreaming, whatever that means- Ah. Okay. That's kind of an odd way to regain energy, but whatever works for you guys, I guess.

Everything seems quiet currently. Seaspray's leaving now, but they told me to say hi to you for them. Everyone else says hi too. I suppose you should get some more rest now that we know you're okay- I'll wake you as soon as we need you.

GOOD END

DFIs CREATED: 1.5
CHESTS OPENED: 1
GODS SEEN: 5
BAD JOKES ENDURED: NaN
OVERALL SCORE: 42

Hang in there, fellas! Tiny Cat People will return soonish!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password