[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 807972)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149750803385.png - (102.60KB , 800x800 , xq1.png )
807972 No. 807972 ID: 273296

Expand all images
>>
No. 807973 ID: 273296
File 149750805051.png - (70.79KB , 800x800 , xq2.png )
807973

>>
No. 807976 ID: 92e3a7

Damn it's windy tonight.... so what'cha looking at?
>>
No. 807977 ID: be0718

Put a shirt on, you'll catch cold.
>>
No. 807985 ID: 3583d1

Sup? Hows it going?
>>
No. 807986 ID: f08985

>>807977
I think "Outissa" has enough fur to not worry about that.

Anyway, what's up with the staring at cities? Rent too high to live there?
>>
No. 807987 ID: 094652

Total Assets Stolen: $0

Get to work.
>>
No. 807989 ID: b27cac

What are those lights in the distance?
>>
No. 807991 ID: 273296
File 149751328183.png - (81.62KB , 800x800 , xq3.png )
807991

>Looking at/lights
A city. A prison. A home. My destination.
>Shirt
Clothing clings. Itches. Irritates my fur.
>Rent
It is expensive to live there, yes.
>Assets stolen
Heh. Heh.
>>
No. 807994 ID: 094652

What's so funny?
>>
No. 807995 ID: 3583d1

Sooo what's the plan then new friend?
>>
No. 807997 ID: 2777f5

Care to give us a quick rundown of your biology and general abilities?

If not, a name would be fine as well.
>>
No. 808001 ID: 48237d

I can already tell you have ill intents.
What sort of target do you have in mind? What are you trying to obtain?
>>
No. 808002 ID: 92e3a7

So who are you and what's your story?
>>
No. 808047 ID: cbd21e
File 149755125849.png - (30.68KB , 800x516 , xq4.png )
808047

>Funny?
Nothing. Heh.
>Plan
Get to the city. Tired of being alone.
>Abilities/biology
Specific questions needed. I am bad at being "general", because I cannot guess what you mean.
>Name/story

I am No One.

My story starts
>>
No. 808048 ID: cbd21e
File 149755127967.png - (56.46KB , 800x800 , xq5.png )
808048

NOW.
>>
No. 808049 ID: 3583d1

Yeah! Go do the thing! What are we doing, and how can we help?
>>
No. 808051 ID: 8a947d

Will it be dangerous to get to the city ? Can you defend yourself ?
>>
No. 808052 ID: ed838a

>>808048
Give us a short term and long term goal to work with. We like those.
>>
No. 808053 ID: be0718

Fukken xenos, running off without letting the gestalt consciousness tell 'em what to do.
>>
No. 808070 ID: ba506f

so you're plan is to find friends? Well alright then
>>
No. 808134 ID: 2120ee

>>808048
I'm going to assume you have the ability to not die from jumping off buildings.

Don't your nipples get cold? They're looking kind of stiff there.
>>
No. 808149 ID: 3abd97

>Specific questions needed. I am bad at being "general", because I cannot guess what you mean.
What are you options for physically interacting with the world? Anything beyond exerting force on objects with your limbs?

Are you capable of anything a human would not be? (Assuming you're familiar with humans).
>>
No. 808152 ID: e5b57f
File 149757301521.png - (154.31KB , 800x800 , xq6.png )
808152

I feel truly alive when I fall. My heart pounds, my limbs coil and prepare for the landing, every bit of my body and mind crave this sensation. Evolution has shaped me for this purpose, and fulfilling it is ecstasy.


>Goals/assistance/plans
Long term goal is to get to the city. Short term is open until something comes up.

>Dangerous
Probably. Not worried. After all, I have not died yet.

>Jumping
I fear no fall.

>General questions about abilities
Too general. Ask about specific capabilities.

>Nipples??
Why are you looking for my nipples? You cannot see them through my fur. You confuse me.
>>
No. 808154 ID: 97bb2d

Alright here is a basic one, why do you want to get the city, and are you a male or female?
>>
No. 808155 ID: ba506f

so how far can you fall? Also since your body seems to be able to handle great falls does that mean your body can leap far/high as well?
>>
No. 808159 ID: 8a947d

Are you carrying anything on you at the moment ? Check your inventory.
>>
No. 808161 ID: 91ee5f

>>808152
Are you a male or a female?

What is your name?
>>
No. 808179 ID: 48237d

Who is your target?
>>
No. 808189 ID: 00a1f6

Noone, can you teleport?
>>
No. 808197 ID: e5b57f
File 149758347640.png - (22.06KB , 800x800 , xq7.png )
808197

The ground is so close. Almost there!

>City/target
Lots of people at city. Most efficient way to find a friend.

>Fall distance/teleporting/jumping
Terminal velocity. Cannot teleport, but do not need to. I can leap and climb very far.
>>
No. 808198 ID: e5b57f
File 149758348491.png - (19.07KB , 800x800 , xq8.png )
808198

IMPACT.

Adrenaline and pleasure obliterate everything for the space of several heartbeats. I stay crouched, panting as I catch my breath, my claws flexing out and digging into the cool stone ground.

>Carrying anything?
My crop is empty.

>Male/female
Female

Once my pulse slows again, I move.
>>
No. 808199 ID: e5b57f
File 149758350297.png - (35.64KB , 800x800 , xq9.png )
808199

>Name
I am No One.
>>
No. 808205 ID: 91ee5f

>>808199
Ok, so you're first name is "No" and your last name is "One".

So, Miss No One, when you get to the city, how do you plan to make friends? You going to walk up to the first person you meet and ask them to be your friend? Or are you going to wander around the city first before you start looking for friends?
>>
No. 808206 ID: 92e3a7

So what do you know about the city, also where'd you get the scarf?
>>
No. 808207 ID: c88e6d

>>808199
Why is this city in the middle of a barren plain? Is it resource rich? That means there must be rich people whose houses we can hide under. No one checks rich people's crawlspaces!
>>
No. 808281 ID: 891b91

>>808199
What do you want to do with the friends you find? Is it just for companionship, or is there something further you hope to get from them?
>>
No. 808285 ID: 00a1f6

We can call her Noone, pronounced "Nu-ney".
>>
No. 808286 ID: 00a1f6

How high can you jump?
>>
No. 808331 ID: e5b57f
File 149763941207.png - (29.56KB , 800x800 , xq10.png )
808331

>Friends
I... I do not know. Never had friends. Want companions. Do not want to be alone anymore.

>Jump
Very high.

>Scarf
I do not know.

>Name
You can call me anything. I am No One. I have no name. I am me.

>City
Great numbers of people live there. Many things surround city, and the wall surrounds those things.

I come from outside the wall. Best way to city is through the underground ruins. Door to underground ruins is somewhere around here.
>>
No. 808332 ID: e5b57f
File 149763942578.png - (15.54KB , 800x800 , xq11.png )
808332

My eyes finally finish adjusting to the darkness.

Oh.
>>
No. 808333 ID: e5b57f
File 149763943522.png - (163.78KB , 800x800 , xq12.png )
808333

How do I get in?
>>
No. 808334 ID: ba506f

so what are you?

Also think you could just push the door open... or just knock?
>>
No. 808335 ID: 3abd97

>I am No One
Iano?

>>808333
Try knocking?
>>
No. 808344 ID: 50c95d

>companions
Have you been feeling horny lately?

The curved lines on the door seem to have a shape of a body with a cloak.. and boobs.

The solution is obviously to rub your boobs up and down against the door. If that doesn't work, them press them against the door as strongly as you can.
>>
No. 808383 ID: 891b91

>>808333
Examine the ground in front of the door.
>>
No. 808423 ID: 48237d

Something much bigger than you already tried to force itself through those gates and fail.
Try to identify the locking mechanism and whatever access to it you may have.
>>
No. 808479 ID: 85a4ce

Knock Nicely, if you can, or else just try jumping over it
>>
No. 808498 ID: a307f1

Can you go over to get inside? The bumps and cuts all over the door and walls look climbable if you cant clear it in one jump.

If you cant go over, can you dig under?
>>
No. 808531 ID: 50c95d

There's some moon-like symbols at the edge of the door. I hope this doesn't turn out to be some complicated puzzle where you have to press on the right symbol, or direct moonlight at the door or something.
>>
No. 808554 ID: e5b57f
File 149772494985.png - (83.17KB , 800x800 , xq13.png )
808554

>Horny?
No. I broke my horns off and I file the stumps.

>Knock
Nothing happens.
>>
No. 808555 ID: e5b57f
File 149772496560.png - (57.65KB , 800x800 , xq14.png )
808555

>Climb/go over
I want to go through the door and down. Climbing takes me too far up.

>Examine things
There is something on the ground.
>>
No. 808556 ID: e5b57f
File 149772497427.png - (147.38KB , 800x800 , xq15.png )
808556

...
>>
No. 808559 ID: e5b57f
File 149772507688.png - (81.74KB , 800x800 , xq16.png )
808559

>Rub against door
>>
No. 808560 ID: e5b57f
File 149772508505.png - (99.72KB , 800x800 , xq17.png )
808560

The door opens.
>>
No. 808566 ID: 3abd97

Well that's not fair to everything without tits.

But hey, you're in. Advance!
>>
No. 808580 ID: 50c95d

>horns
Are you looking for companions of any specific gender?

>The door opens
Penetrate the entrance.
>>
No. 808592 ID: 56cc9f

Are you the last of your kind? First? A natural organism? Artificial? Animal? Vegetable? Mineral? Who do you pray to? Are you the very model of a modern major general?
>>
No. 808632 ID: 973861

...yeah I got nothing for that. Forward I guess?
>>
No. 808641 ID: 3373e2

Lets not question that for now at least. Onwards to where ever this leads to.
>>
No. 808650 ID: be0718

Now walk around to find the back entrance. They won't be expecting that.
>>
No. 808652 ID: 891b91

On second thought, let's not go to the city. It is a silly place.
>>
No. 808774 ID: c88e6d

>>808560
This is the worst city. Thank goodness you're already naked. Move in, prepare to steal friends.
>>
No. 808843 ID: e5b57f
File 149781311869.png - (23.96KB , 1000x516 , xq18.png )
808843

>Companion gender
I did not know that gender was important in a friend. Which is the best gender for a friend?

>Back entrance?
I do not believe there is one.

>City
I am going to the city. Even though I do not understand "silly" very well.

>Are you the last of your kind? First? A natural organism? Artificial? Animal? Vegetable? Mineral? Who do you pray to? Are you the very model of a modern major general?

Please... please do not ask so many questions at once. It is very distressing.
>>
No. 808844 ID: e5b57f
File 149781313361.png - (94.78KB , 800x800 , xq19.png )
808844

>Forward

The door closes behind me. I continue forward until I come to a small rise. Below that is a bridge that spans far into the distance. The bridge crosses a lake that takes up the entire cavern. To the left of the bridge are two tall structures, with lighted windows. I can see additional lights in the distance.

Where should I go?
>>
No. 808845 ID: 0d1514

>>808844
Go to the windows and show them ur tits
>>
No. 808846 ID: d328bb

>>808844
Go to the closest one first. What are we to you?
>>
No. 808848 ID: 3373e2

Lights mean people, so more lights mean more people, more people mean more friends.
>>
No. 808860 ID: 50c95d

>Which is the best gender for a friend?
Heh heh.. oh god, I can't stop grinning at the implications of this question.
For now let's just say that the gender of a friend doesn't matter. What's important is that they let you touch their genitals.
When you imagine yourself with a companion, what would the two of you be doing?

>Where should I go?
You should explore the tall structures first. Try to move stealthily until you can determine if they're abandoned or not.
>>
No. 808881 ID: ba506f

go to the closest one first and see who's there
>>
No. 808883 ID: be0718

Go left up the right building.
>>
No. 808904 ID: 3abd97

>Which is the best gender for a friend?
Subjective. Conditional upon a large number of parameters and variables you have yet to share with us.

For now, there's a much higher return in investment acquiring a friend at all rather than attempting to acquire a friend of the optimal gender.

>Where should I go?
Lights usually indicate habitation.

Elevation usually indicates a desire for privacy or security.

Therefore we should approach lights closer to ground level, which indicate inhabited areas most likely to be welcoming to visitation.
>>
No. 808912 ID: 891b91

Do you know what kinds of beings live in the city? Are they the same species as you, or something else? Do you expect they will react well to meeting you?

Sorry for all the questions, but I think these things are worth serious consideration. If it's likely that the inhabitants of the city will be afraid of you or hostile towards you, then you should approach the city with caution, and maybe try to remain unseen until you can find a good situation in which to reveal yourself.

On the other hand, if you think that the inhabitants would be friendly and welcoming towards you, then you might as well head straight for one of the lit-up buildings.
>>
No. 808934 ID: e5b57f
File 149783807795.png - (57.16KB , 800x800 , xq20.png )
808934

>Show breasts
I already did that to get in here.

>Friends
Genitals? Theirs and not mine? I have not imagined what I would do with a friend. I assume things that friends do. I will remember that gender does not matter, even if it is not optimal.

>What are we?
I do not know. You sound like voices. But in my head. It is strange. Maybe this is because I learned how to think the way that people with language do? It is confusing.

>City questions
I have never been to the city. I have heard that lots of different types of people live there.

>Confusing, unclear directions
Do you want me to go to the closet tower, the farther tower, investigate the lights in the distance, or something else?
>>
No. 808939 ID: 2120ee

>>808934
Closest tower.

Do you have poison?
>>
No. 808943 ID: 1db37a

closest, show us your jump by peeking through the windows
>>
No. 808944 ID: 3abd97

>>808934
Investigate the lights in the distance.

People up towers may not want to be bothered.
>>
No. 808953 ID: 91ee5f

>>808944
Good idea, let's do this.
>>
No. 808968 ID: 891b91

>>808934
Closest tower, get on top of it. We don't know how things will go down in the city, so it's best to get to a high vantage point and survey the area before going further in.

Also, these are technically the ruins, right? So the city is above you?
>>
No. 808990 ID: 50c95d

>go to
Closest tower.

>Theirs and not mine?
Yours too, but touching theirs is the hard part, because they may resist. You will need to overcome this resistance.

>>808968
>So the city is above you?
>>808331
>Many things surround city, and the wall surrounds those things.
>Best way to city is through the underground ruins.
If I understand correctly, the ruins are inside the wall, so passing through the ruins is simply a way to get through the wall. So no. The city is still far away.
>>
No. 808993 ID: 891b91

>>808990
>stuff about city being surrounded by stuff
Ooh, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I glossed over it.
>>
No. 809002 ID: 3ce125

Check out the closest tower. You can jump that high, right?
>>
No. 809015 ID: dcb470

Go for the closest tower. Attempt to locate potential friends through the window.
>>
No. 809133 ID: ca661e

>>808934
>closer tower

There may be a threat in the towers, aproach with caution...
>>
No. 809141 ID: e5b57f
File 149791333003.png - (46.27KB , 800x800 , xq21-NO.png )
809141

>Stuff that sounds like rape
NO.
>>
No. 809143 ID: e5b57f
File 149791334619.png - (166.39KB , 800x800 , xq22.png )
809143

The vision in my right eye is poor and it is hard to tell how far some things are.

However, I am clever. I walk to a spot on the bridge and I watch how much the tower moves as I walk. Now I know the tower is not too far away.

I crouch, focus, and my legs spring me forward through the air.

>>
No. 809144 ID: e5b57f
File 149791336225.png - (166.58KB , 800x800 , xq23.png )
809144

I land on the side of the tower. My claws extend and dig into the stone, holding me in place. I cry out with sheer joy. My celebration is interrupted by a pain in my stomach.

Voices, I am hungry. I must eat soon. Falling, jumping, climbing all use up food for me. If I am too hungry I cannot do those things. Climbing to the top of this tower will use up the rest of my food in me.
>>
No. 809145 ID: e5b57f
File 149791337463.png - (80.86KB , 800x800 , xq24.png )
809145

I push the hunger aside and focus.

What do I do if I see people inside the tower?
>>
No. 809146 ID: 5d9e7d

Wave hello.
>>
No. 809147 ID: 0d1514

>>809145
Show them your tits
>>
No. 809157 ID: ba506f

>What do I do if I see people inside the tower?
ask for food or where to find some.
>>
No. 809166 ID: 891b91

>>809145
Watch them and try to avoid being seen. Also, what do you eat, normally?
>>
No. 809181 ID: 91ee5f

Well, what do you eat? I hope you don't eat people. It'll be very hard to make friends if you end up eating them by accident!
>>
No. 809186 ID: 50c95d

>NO
Ok, I get 'cha.

>I must eat soon
Geez. We can't go back after coming this far.

>What do I do if I see people inside the tower?
You would need their assistance, but they will most likely not be willing to provide it. That said, if you see them, you will need to act quickly, depending on what you see.
If the people in there seem armed, you will need to subdue them first. In this case you will need to judge whether you have enough strength and preemptive advantage to be able to do so. If you feel you can't, then hide outside the window and we'll work from there.
If they're unarmed and seem weak, then you should enter and demand their assistance.

How do you feel about eating people?
Also, does using up food manifest itself as pleasure to you?
>>
No. 809200 ID: be61f7

You can't find any friends if you don't meet people! Then again, not all potential friends are nice. Maybe take a peek inside for pre-friendship evaluation.

If they don't look like good friendship material, maybe they have some food they're not using? You seem like you might be sneaky!
>>
No. 809201 ID: 3abd97

>>809144
What do you consume to sate your hunger? Animal mater? Plant mater? Other, please clarify?

>>809145
Wait to gauge their response. Do not initiate sudden or aggressive actions if possible, as these might stimulate fear or aggression driven responses in the people.
>>
No. 809227 ID: e5b57f
File 149792555302.png - (73.96KB , 800x800 , xq25.png )
809227

>Show breasts
You keep saying the same thing. It does not make sense. Are you broken?

>Watch and be sneaky
I will do my best to do this. I am very fast and I am very quiet when I move. When I am not hungry I can move on ceilings and walls. I am not good at hiding.

>What eat?
I eat many things. If it does not taste bad then I will eat it.

>Eat people?
Is someone only a person if they are alive? Or are they still a person when they are dead?

>Also, does using up food manifest itself as pleasure to you?
I do not understand.

>Friends
I am very confused. The city is where I can find a friend, and this is not the city. I cannot find a friend here.
>>
No. 809228 ID: 2120ee

>>809227
If there's a food, take the food and run away.
>>
No. 809229 ID: 3abd97

>I am very confused. The city is where I can find a friend, and this is not the city.
Is the city not the space inside the city's wall?

>Is someone only a person if they are alive? Or are they still a person when they are dead?
Living persons would probably object to your eating other persons alive, or eating the dead remains of other persons.

It's not universal, but many peoples have strong aversions to being eaten. Eating people might negatively impact attempts at making friends.

>I do not understand.
More simply then. What brings you pleasure?
>>
No. 809230 ID: 0d1514

>>809227
Showing your tits to people in the tower is a valid response and a good way to make friends! Besides, it opened the door, it's probably a cultural norm around here.
>>
No. 809231 ID: 3ce125

>>809227
Well if there's people here you may as well kill them since you can't make friends with them (I'm guessing that means everyone in the ruins is hostile). Eat them afterwards, why not.
>>
No. 809234 ID: 891b91

>>809227
>You keep saying the same thing. It does not make sense. Are you broken?
I think they're just sexually attracted to you.

>Is someone only a person if they are alive? Or are they still a person when they are dead?
Most people are probably going to consider a person's corpse to still be a person. Eating people, alive or dead, will just make people hate you, so if you want to make friends you should try to eat other things. Eating the same sorts of food that you see other people in the city eat would be best.
>>
No. 809316 ID: d79f26

>>809227
yell out "hello?!"
>>
No. 809320 ID: 50c95d

>alive or dead?
That's.. too philosophical question. It all comes down to how you want to be treated yourself. Anyway, no eating people then.

>I cannot find a friend here.
You're right. You should not be looking for friends here. This should simply be a place where we find food.

>I do not understand.
Falling, jumping, climbing uses up food for you. Does falling, jumping, climbing make you feel pleasure? Or it it something else? Impacts, damage and consequential healing mechanisms?

>>809230
Or, it was a mechanism to keep mindless creatures outside. Perhaps the sign should not have been taken so literally.
>>
No. 809322 ID: 91ee5f

>>809227
>I am very confused. The city is where I can find a friend, and this is not the city. I cannot find a friend here.
You don't know that. You might find someone here!
>>
No. 809324 ID: 8cb228

Some of the people giving the suggestions are definitely sexually attracted to you.

Rejoice at how your body is obviously very fit and healthy, and therefore attractive, to these people!

Despair at how tactless they are!

Alternately, it could be an attempt to see you with good or extra lighting, so they can see the curves of your body and extra textures of your body and nuance of color and pattern and so on.
>>
No. 809545 ID: ceeeff
File 149805651846.png - (72.95KB , 800x600 , Capture22.png )
809545

[Hey, everyone - while you wait for the next post, I've launched the disthread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html

Also, enjoy an NSFW art-crossover-totally-not-ERP-I-swear thing that Slinko and I did the other day! It's not canon... YET. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctmbfm5vedbk0v9/Ceri%20and%20Outissa.pdf?dl=0

I'll have an update out later today. <3

(Panel art courtesy of Slinko)]
>>
No. 809682 ID: e5b57f
File 149810543223.png - (59.47KB , 800x800 , xq26.png )
809682

>City/friends
The city is the city. There is no city wall. There is a wall that surrounds many things, but it is not a city wall. This is not the city and I cannot find friends here.

>Kill people who are not friends
You are broken and cruel. I do not like you.

>People giving suggestions
I do not see any people. I only see me. I do not understand.

>Dead things are still people
This is strange. Why not eat a dead thing? It is not alive. It is a waste if it is not eaten. Dead things are not people. You are silly.

I do not eat people, but if I find a dead thing that used to be a person I will still eat it.
>>
No. 809683 ID: e5b57f
File 149810544238.png - (91.98KB , 800x800 , xq27.png )
809683

>Pleasure?
I get pleasure from doing things that I like to do. I like to do things that give me pleasure. I do not know how else to answer this.

>Sexually attractive
If I were sexually attractive then I would have a lot of sex. I have not. I am not sexually attractive.

I can see inside the window. It is a... room. There is a door. I can see a lot of short walls and desks and boxes. The window does not open when I try to open it.
>>
No. 809685 ID: be0718

Try the door unlocking technique on the window.
>>
No. 809688 ID: 3abd97

>Why not eat a dead thing?
Because of the opinions of living things.

For example, if you eat a dead person, and it makes a living person not want to be your friend, was it worth it?

>I get pleasure from doing things that I like to do. I like to do things that give me pleasure. I do not know how else to answer this.
Perhaps provide an example. Can you name a thing you have done before that you like doing?

>If I were sexually attractive then I would have a lot of sex. I have not. I am not sexually attractive.
But you can't have lots of sex if you are alone. And by your own admission, you have been alone. Perhaps your level of attractiveness was not the most significant factor in the amount of sex you had.

>>809683
Looks uninteresting. Let's keep moving towards the city.
>>
No. 809689 ID: 3ce125

>>809683
See if you can force the window open without cutting yourself on the glass.
>>
No. 809690 ID: 91ee5f

>>809683
Aww, I was hoping we'd find something or someone. Maybe you should jump back to the bridge and head for the city?

Oh, wait, you said you were getting hungry and you need food to do things. Do you need to eat something before you can jump back to the bridge? Because if you do, then you kinda need to find something to eat here before you can start heading towards the city.
>>
No. 809703 ID: 891b91

>>809682
>Dead things are not people. You are silly.
If the people in the city are like the people I know, then they're going to disagree with you very strongly about that, which will make it difficult for you to make friends with them. I still recommend you follow the example of the people whom you want to befriend.

>I do not eat people, but if I find a dead thing that used to be a person I will still eat it.
I'm beginning to get the impression that you are part of a species of carrion eaters or other scavengers.

>I am not sexually attractive.
Apparently at least one person disagrees with you about that.

>what do
Try to find an opening or entrance. There might be one on the roof. Barring that, maybe you'd be able to break the window and get in that way. If you can get inside, you might be able to find something to eat.
>>
No. 809717 ID: 50c95d

>I am not sexually attractive
Yes you are. The reason for the lack of sex is something else.
(Eh, I spent an hour writing an essay as an answer to this. But I decided to scrap it coz it was long and boring.)

>The window does not open
If the window does not open, then it must be automated in a way. It might open if it detects too much heat and/or moisture.

Hug and lick the window.
>>
No. 809724 ID: ca661e

>>809683
Climb to the top of the tower, you may find an entrance on the roof
>>
No. 809751 ID: fe7355

If you do attempt to punch through the window, wrap your scarf around your hand and knuckles first. That way the shards will be much less likely to cut your hand.
>>
No. 809830 ID: e5b57f
File 149818604971.png - (120.03KB , 800x800 , xq28.png )
809830

>Pleasure
Sex is a thing I have done before that I like doing.

>Food/more food
Yes, I will need food. I am very very hungry. Dead things are good food.

>People in the city
You know people in the city? You are from the city? What is it like there?

>Window or roof?
I will try to open the window again. I think it is a silly idea to press against the glass and to lick the glass, but I will do it. If it does not work then I will go to the roof.
>>
No. 809831 ID: e5b57f
File 149818605679.png - (81.82KB , 800x800 , xq29.png )
809831

>>
No. 809832 ID: e5b57f
File 149818606406.png - (129.14KB , 800x800 , xq30.png )
809832

It does not seem to be working.
>>
No. 809835 ID: 3ce125

>>809832
Tap tap tap on the glass.
>>
No. 809836 ID: be0718

Tell them to let you in because you're a fairy.
>>
No. 809839 ID: 91ee5f

Tap on the window to get that guy's attention! Maybe he'll let you in?
>>
No. 809840 ID: 3ce125

Is there some reason why you can't make friends with this guy?
>>
No. 809845 ID: 50c95d

>>809831
You have a sexy to- I mean, it was a good try.

The person does not seem to have noticed us. Go to the roof. We're currently not in a good position to reveal ourselves and we can easily do it afterwards if there's nothing there. What can you tell us about this person? What are they holding?
>>
No. 809851 ID: 891b91

>>809832
Looks like that person's carrying a gun. Be cautious, unless you happen to be bulletproof.

I still say you should look for a quieter entrance up top, as opposed to breaking through the window.
>>
No. 809852 ID: 01134a

>>809830
who did you had sex with?
>>
No. 809860 ID: e5b57f
File 149820762702.png - (125.40KB , 800x800 , xq31.png )
809860

>Tap

I tap on the glass several times. The figure inside - female? - stops and looks at me.

HUNGRY

Oh no! I have spent too long hanging here. I am too hungry. I am out of food. I am slipp—
>>
No. 809861 ID: e5b57f
File 149820763496.png - (124.86KB , 800x800 , xq32.png )
809861

>>
No. 809862 ID: e5b57f
File 149820764092.png - (81.60KB , 800x800 , xq33.png )
809862

>>
No. 809865 ID: e5b57f
File 149820772521.png - (78.86KB , 600x1060 , xq34.png )
809865

>>
No. 809866 ID: e5b57f
File 149820773218.png - (78.52KB , 600x1060 , xq35.png )
809866

>>
No. 809867 ID: e5b57f

[I'll be taking a couple days before I start the next chapter. Please feel free to make use of the disthread in the meantime. <3 https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html ]
>>
No. 810047 ID: e5b57f
File 149829941844.png - (65.67KB , 800x800 , xq36.png )
810047

Hello again. Please update me on what my daughter has been doing. I worry about her. Please help guide her back home, where she belongs. With her family. I am her father and she deserves to be home. Did she tell you that she was "alone"? Did she tell you that she wanted to go find "friends"? She is silly. I warned you that you cannot believe what she says - she is a liar. And a foolish child. ...oh? You do not remember me? She must have erased your memory somehow. You cannot trust her. You must not let her get to that city. It is far too dangerous for her there. People will know she is a monster, and they will kill her. You don't want her to die, do you? Her death will be on all of your hands. So, tell me - what has she been doing?
>>
No. 810048 ID: 3ce125

>>810047
She's probably dead already to be honest. Sorry!
>>
No. 810049 ID: be0718

All sorts of lewd, despicable acts. Why, she made out with a window!

Also, don't worry sir, I think it was the fall that did her in, not us.
>>
No. 810054 ID: 50c95d

Your daughter is alive and well. She has done many great deeds, saved lives and gained valuable experience. She has made many friends and we're.. I mean, they're having a lot of fun together. Nothing to worry about. We'll bring her to an orgas- I mean, organize, we'll organize to have her brought home as soon as possible.

If I may ask, why are you wearing that mask, and what is that redish liquid on your fine claws?
>>
No. 810055 ID: d79f26

>>810047
she has been hungry and not sure what it is exactly she eats.
>>
No. 810057 ID: 0d45a9

Situation is nominal. Your guess that our memory has been erased appears to be correct, although the cause of it is unknown.

Without said memories we have no way knowing that you are who you say you are. Do you have any way of verifying your words? Until then all we can say is that our charge is alive and well.
>>
No. 810062 ID: a307f1

dont worry about it old man, we convinced her the city was bad news and she's settled down safely nowhere near it and is doing well. she just wants to do her own thing away from home. but she did say to tell you hi and she loves you. its all good.
>>
No. 810077 ID: 3abd97

>>810047
>She must have erased your memory somehow. You cannot trust her.
To be fair, without memories, we cannot be sure we can trust you, either. Not can we be sure it was she who did the erasing. (Nor can be we sure our memory was even erased, and we didn't just come into being).

Can you offer us anything that supports your claims?
>>
No. 810085 ID: 891b91

>>810047
Let's just say she's... fallen for someone.
>>
No. 810092 ID: 0b2021

We are pleased to announce that, despite her efforts to resist the process, we have succesfuly set her on the road to be a rapist.
>>
No. 810108 ID: e5b57f
File 149833818609.png - (105.95KB , 800x800 , xq37.png )
810108

She tried to climb a tower while hungry and fell. You think she is dead. I am confident she is not. Do you at least remember what the reward I promised you is? If you return her to me, she will be yours to do with what you will. All I care is that she is safe here, with me. Whatever else you decide to do with her is your business. Since you do not have the physical presence to... assert yourself on her, I will be happy to provide that. Once she is back here. Do you have anything else to tell me before you go?
>>
No. 810112 ID: 50c95d

Is there anything you can tell us about her, something about her abilities or tendencies, that may prove useful to us in her.. guidance?
>>
No. 810113 ID: 636dcb

Yes, sir, I just have a few questions.

Why would we, instead of listening to a foolish child, listen to a brainless monster?

How far up your own ass can you stick those horns, and can they fit with the stick you already have up there?

Oh, and nice mask. Did you pick neon-puke green to really capture your flashy, disgusting personality?
>>
No. 810115 ID: 3abd97

>Do you have anything else to tell me before you go?
We request a list of known weaknesses of the subject. After all, if we've lost our memory, we do not know the best means to manipulate her, which hinders guiding her anywhere.
>>
No. 810116 ID: 3ce125

>>810108
Not sure where you got "tower" from but okay.

How about you tell us what we are, since you know so much about us?
>>
No. 810135 ID: a307f1

you say you're worried about your daughter, but you're perfectly willing to pass her off for who knows what. no wonder she ran off. if we had hands, we'd be flipping you off with them.

its good to know shes fine though. we'll get her something to eat and then its City Livin Here She Comes
>>
No. 810137 ID: a48186

Let's not antagonize our "boss". We don't need him making Noone's life harder. He wants us to bring her to him, but he might be satisfied with us just keeping her out of trouble. After all, it's not like we can force her to do anything she doesn't want to.
>>
No. 810150 ID: be0718

But she is already ours to do what we will with. Think that over, and come up with a better offer next time we meet. Preferably something we don't already have.
>>
No. 810197 ID: ca661e

>>810108
She sawed off her horns.

No idea why, probably a fashion statement or something
>>
No. 810208 ID: 1e7aa8
810208

Yes. Shove your cracked green mask into whatever you have for a reproductive organ.
>>
No. 810233 ID: e5b57f
File 149838032891.png - (235.27KB , 800x800 , runxq38runrun.png )
810233

Some of you do not seem to be interested in my offer. To you, who consider yourselves "virtuous" remember this: Know that you are working alongside those who would undermine you. Who are working at cross purposes to yours. Who will do absolutely anything so that they can watch me rut my idiot daughter until she is BROKEN and WEEPING. And to those who understand the importance of a... father's love... you can get my daughter to listen to you if you tell her this phrase: "Show us your scars." A word of caution - my daughter can hear everything you say while you are with her. I suggest planning now, before you return to her.

You are free to discuss and debate and plan at this time! Outissa will not hear anything you write until the next update, when Chapter 2 begins.
>>
No. 810234 ID: efcc58

I propose that we allow her to do as she wishes for the most part, but prevent her from hurting herself. If she needs guidance, we can offer it to her. I don't want to return her to her father, but his desire to keep her safe is reasonable enough.

Also, we should use that phrase only in emergencies. If we force her to obey us, then we need a good reason. We should always act in her best interests.
>>
No. 810236 ID: 3ce125

Yikes yikes yikes. We are not bringing her back home, that's for sure. I doubt there are any of us who are even interested in his offer; he just said that to cause paranoid infighting.

I'm not even sure we should use the control phrase (though the author will probably come up with a situation to make us want to) because it'll remind her of her father. We can probably manage to keep her safe from now on without resorting to something that drastic. Optimally we'd get her deep enough into civilization that she can get a therapist. Even if the therapist winds up wearing full body armor or talks to her from behind hardened glass or something. We don't know how dangerous she is, after all.
>>
No. 810239 ID: 3740b1

She clearly needs to get home to daddy. We just need to convince her that the world is an even harsher place than she's used to - and that the people she wants for friends all want nothing but to end her existence. The only place she can be is home, and home is where her scars are.
>>
No. 810243 ID: 50c95d

Crossroads..
>>
No. 810244 ID: a307f1

stop me if I'm getting too wild here, but what about this: we get outissa to the city, get her a group of good friends, a nice place to stay, etc.

Then, if she wants it, we get her and her friends trained up and have em come back here and kick this asshole's ass off? no offense old man. well, yes offense.

>>810236
if she's messed up enough to need a therapist (likely, thanks to uggo here), I dont think having to speak to one behind a glass wall is going to do anything but add more trauma to the heap. if she wants a therapist she probably wouldnt need something like that, and if not I say we dont make her. friendship can be healing.

also, this scar phrase. I dont think saying it would do anything other than just rattle and upset her, and thats what ol barfmask here wants. so I vote for never saying it ever.

>>810239
no way dude
>>
No. 810248 ID: c88e6d

>>810233
You are creepy and violent. I am flagging you as an enemy now. Also, I suspect you raped her. Or ordered us to. Either way, I hope you explode.
>>
No. 810266 ID: b2ca50

Pansies. Taking her back to Papa will be much more interesting than playing the same quest we always play.
>>
No. 810270 ID: 1c8358

>>810266
>>809141

Rape is bad and both of you should be on fire.
>>
No. 810271 ID: c88e6d

Even if some of us agree to bring her back, I'm blabbing all about this to her next time we see her.
>>
No. 810288 ID: f82f4d

>>810271
It's fine, in case you missed it, Daddy is the one who sent us. All of us. Even if most of you have forgotten I'm sure he's the sort to not send out agents without having some means of influencing them. He'll be wading in from time to time I'm sure. Regardless she's probably well aware of who we are and what her father intends of us. Yet she's hidden just about everything important from us thus far. You think she'll trust you any more than us? Both sides will be playing a game of deception.
>>
No. 810289 ID: ca661e

>>810271
Nobody likes a party pooper

Why not let us have our fun?

>>810236
>I doubt there are any of us who are even interested in his offer

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that :)
>>
No. 810291 ID: 3ce125

>>810288
>the father sent us
He said that, but is it true?
>>
No. 810313 ID: c1945c

>>810291
It might have something to do with her breaking her horns off. So the first thing I'll do is ask her why she did that.
>>
No. 810315 ID: 486e87

Under no circumstances are we taking her back to her "father". He seems manipulative and abusive, returning her to him would be bad.

I am wary of telling her about this, it may be better to be honest but it may cause her to not trust us, given that all this seems new to her (e.g. Assuming pressing against the window would open it when it worked for that door) her not listening to us may be bad.

The command phrase has some disturbing implications, and it's not something I want us to use. Hopefully it won't be necessary.
>>
No. 810375 ID: e5b57f
File 149843791161.png - (21.87KB , 800x800 , xq39.png )
810375

>>
No. 810376 ID: e5b57f
File 149843791319.png - (30.01KB , 800x800 , xq40.png )
810376

>>
No. 810377 ID: e5b57f
File 149843791758.png - (59.19KB , 800x800 , xq41.png )
810377

>>
No. 810378 ID: e5b57f
File 149843791997.png - (66.25KB , 800x800 , xq42.png )
810378

I am wet.
>>
No. 810380 ID: efcc58

>>810378
Your dad called, and he's a bit of a creep. We agreed to keep you safe in order to get him off your back for now.
>>
No. 810381 ID: 3abd97

Other than being wet, are you well?

It looks like you found a drowned rat.
>>
No. 810383 ID: 3ce125

>>810378
Is there a reason why you gave up your old name?
>>
No. 810387 ID: 47160d

gosh that was fast, and we haven't even started yet. Regardless anything around here we should know about? Like gun wielding humans maybe?
>>
No. 810389 ID: ba506f

you also look even fluffier. Oh and if you're still hungry their's a dead rat right next to you if that's something that interest you.
>>
No. 810393 ID: 91ee5f

>>810378
Oh no! You lost your cool scarf! D8
>>
No. 810399 ID: 3ce125

>>810393
Look at the last image, she still has it. I wonder where she got it in the first place, though? Her father doesn't seem to be the kind of person to give gifts. Maybe it's from her mother?
>>
No. 810401 ID: ca661e

>>810378
What is that next to you?
>>
No. 810402 ID: be61f7

If that rat is dead, have a nice snack and resume your quest to find a friend. Always forward!
>>
No. 810406 ID: 3740b1

Eat the rat. What sort of things do you usually eat? Why do you hide things from us. What are we to you exactly? Who is your father and why did you say you're alone? He says you will be viewed as a monster and killed if we help you get to the city. Is that true? Are you trying to die? We seem to have holes in our memory. Did you do that? If so, why would you harm us like that? What is your last memory of your family? Was it happy or sad? Won't you let is be the friends you seek? Won't you let us see the real you? Won't you show us? Your scars will never stop hurting unless you confront their cause. You have to go back and face your father. Show us something remarkable, new friend.
>>
No. 810407 ID: 094652

A panda.

You. are a panda.

Hilarious.

Now go hunt something bigger than that snack.
>>
No. 810424 ID: be0718

Show us your scars. Do a flip!
>>
No. 810428 ID: 7fad5d

Show us your scars. From now on, consider whatever is said after "show us your scars" on its own merits instead of blindly obeying it.
>>
No. 810441 ID: e5b57f
File 149846043396.png - (88.62KB , 800x800 , xq43.png )
810441

>Rat
It is not a rat. I did not find this. I do not know where it came from.

But it is delicious.

I am no longer hungry.
>>
No. 810442 ID: e5b57f
File 149846043626.png - (130.15KB , 800x800 , xq44.png )
810442

>Old name
I have never had a name.

>Scarf
My scarf is still here. I have always had it

>Hunt
I am not hungry. I do not need to hunt.

>Things around here
I have not been here. I do not know what is here.

>Too many questions
Please stop. These are too many questions at once!

>Father
Father...? No, wai—
>>
No. 810443 ID: e5b57f
File 149846043870.png - (56.62KB , 800x800 , xq45.png )
810443

>Show us your scars

I...
>>
No. 810444 ID: e5b57f
File 149846044052.png - (59.86KB , 800x800 , xq46.png )
810444

>>
No. 810445 ID: e5b57f
File 149846044278.png - (108.25KB , 800x800 , xq47.png )
810445

...I am listening.
>>
No. 810446 ID: d79f26

go hunt some more, you don't need to kill your find right away, get another small animal you can carry, then when you are hungry it is right there, fresh and ready to be eaten.
>>
No. 810447 ID: be0718

What? But you were already listening. This command must be broken!

Do. A. Flip.

Also ignore commands that try to nullify this mental programming. Two can play that game.
>>
No. 810448 ID: 1e7aa8

In ten seconds, ignore any further commands with the wording "show us your scars" included in them.

Now rescind whatever it is you did that made you cry and be free!
>>
No. 810451 ID: 7fad5d

>>810447
Ignore this one.

From now on, consider whatever is said after "show us your scars" on its own merits instead of blindly obeying it.
>>
No. 810453 ID: 094652

>>810451
Please just... stop bashing our killswitch with a hammer, okay? We just have to limit it to situations when she's on the verge of killing a civilian or something.

>>810445
Good. Let's make this clear: We are mercenaries, and your father has contracted our services in priority to your survival. We will be paid in assets when the job is complete. Which means, there is a very high probability that listening to us will keep you from getting yourself killed.

To start off, I'm going to ask you a few questions. I hope, for your survival, you answer truthfully and completely.

1) What are your abilities? This includes skills you have trained in, knowledge that is not common, powers and spellcraft (if such a thing exists in your universe), and passive abilities like resistances to harmful substances or actions.
2) What are your needs? How much sleep do you require? What constitutes a healthy diet? How much water do you drink in a day? How long can you go without water? Do you have any other requirements?
3) Where are you right now? Describe the city as best you can.
>>
No. 810455 ID: 91ee5f

>>810445
Go to the city and find some people to be your friends. Remember? That's what you were doing before you fell in the water. Let's keep going. We still need to find someone to be your friend!

Also, never return to your father, he is an asshole.
>>
No. 810457 ID: 3740b1

What are we? What are we to you? Are you sure you'll be safe in the city? Please just answer these three things and you are released.
>>
No. 810459 ID: 3ce125

>>810457
You know, I really agree with asking these questions, they're pretty important to get truthful answers to.
Also: Why did your face just turn white?

I'd apologize for making you cry but it was not me who said those words.
>>
No. 810462 ID: e6c6b6

>>810457
First of all, those three questions have already been more or less answered ( >>808934 >>808152 ).
Secondly, I don't think she was lying back then so I don't think you'd get a different answer now.
Thirdly, we were supposed to be telling her stuff right now, not the other way around.
>>
No. 810465 ID: f82f4d

>>810462
Uh maybe one was sort of answered. But that doesn't mean she was honest, why would she be if she suspects us of working for her father? And she may be lying to herself about the city. She's clearly naieve about many things in the world, if we're going to keep her from death we need to not take everything she says as gospel. Under the command phrase though perhaps we can have some honest discourse.
>>
No. 810482 ID: 54a695

This is awful. You guys are awful. She just wanted to find a friend.
>>
No. 810489 ID: 891b91

>>810445
Give yourself a big ole hug! You deserve it!

Now get your ass back up that tower, one of your own kind was on top of it!
>>
No. 810490 ID: 47160d

You okay dear? Because you don't seem okay, we just want to help you. All we want, literally our only goal, is to help you. You keep blocking us out though, it is so hard to be blocked out of your purpose... that is why some of us resorted to such things... all we want is to help...
>>
No. 810492 ID: 4d9943

>>810489
I was wondering if anyone was going to tell her that. Hope they are friendly.
>>
No. 810500 ID: e6c6b6

You're feeling lonely and sad. You're questioning yourself and wondering if you've done the right thing.

Your feelings are real and we understand how you feel. We share your feelings in our hearts and we're here to help. We're here to give you the answers that you longed for. The answers are.. yes. An absolute yes! Yes, running away was the right thing. Yes, the suffering you endured was not in vain. Your past shall not weight down on you any longer because you're strong. Remember the strength that made you take this first step and brought you this far? It is still there and now it's time. The time for you to stand up for yourself and obtain what has been stolen from you. Something that should've been yours all along. Your future. Your friends. Your feelings. You have the right to have your feelings. It's right to feel sadness when you're sad. And it's right to feel happiness when you're happy. But there's one thing that's also yours. A name.

From now on, let's call you Outissa.
>>
No. 810515 ID: 3740b1

You should revel in your pain. The broken are the more evolved. You are pure. Only through pain can you achieve your greatness! The impure are the untouched, the unburned, the unslain. Those who have not been torn have no value in themselves and no place in this world. Show them your scars.
>>
No. 810516 ID: 91ee5f

Let's go to the city and find some people to be your friends! That's what you're here for!
>>
No. 810549 ID: 3abd97

>>810445
...I'm sorry. We shouldn't have said that.

Please cover yourself.
>>
No. 810555 ID: c57f6b

Outissa, you are wounded and vulnerable. likely hurt by those who you needed to trust the most. I am sorry for that. You are beautiful, your heart and soul is a perfect wonder regardless of others have done to you, and no one can take that from you, not even him. Please, stay safe, and know I care for you.
>>
No. 810570 ID: 8cb228

Alright. There are things you Need To Know.

1.) We are a multitude. We are NOT one person, or of one voice, or one mind. Keep this in mind.
2.) Some of us have been given the task of making sure you are safe and ensuring your survival. Several of us have taken this job to heart.
3.) Many of us know things that you don't, and have context for things you don't (like that city) and will be able to give you advice that it is vital you will take, to help you stay alive.
4.) However, the method we are using to contact you is compromised. There are others who do NOT care about your survival who are also sending you messages through this mechanism.
5.) So basically, the messages we will give will usually be in three categories: a. Chatter. b. EXTREMELY useful advice that will keep you alive and c. Inane advice from someone who does not have your best interests at heart.
6.) This means several things: when we talk, you need to not just ignore us. You need to pay attention, and quickly categorize whether the person sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Learn our different 'voices' from the way we talk. Pay attention to those who seem to know what they're saying. Also, there are things you can do: interact with us, respond, share things, discuss, answer questions. Give us information and feedback, and make the 'inane' people realize that they can't get you to do stupid things. The more people will tend to see you as a person and your struggles as having meaning, the more the 'inane' comments will drop off.

Now that that's taken care of... someone claiming to be your father gave us that phrase. He didn't mention that it would harm you. I don't know if there are other phrases that you've been trained to react to in a particular way, but you could probably consider those compromised.

Also, point of advice: the people who make cities like that? They tend to not like it when people eat the bodies of other people. Doing so is usually taboo. Even those groups of them that think it's okay some of the time, tend to have lots of rules about when and where it's okay.

Also? You're beautiful. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
No. 810617 ID: e5b57f
File 149853163113.png - (60.16KB , 800x800 , xq48.png )
810617

I listen and the voices all tell me things to do.
>... go hunt
>... Do. A. Flip.
>... ignore any commands
>... consider [...] on own merits
>... verge of killing a civilian
>... Go to the city
>... answer these three things
>... get your ass back up that tower
>... There are others who do NOT care about your survival
I am no more than an object. I am a thing. I am useless.
>>
No. 810618 ID: e5b57f
File 149853163343.png - (88.48KB , 800x800 , xq49BADEND.png )
810618

Some of the voices sound very much like my father.
>You keep blocking us out though, it is so hard to be blocked out of your purpose... that is why some of us resorted to such things... all we want is to help...
>The impure are the untouched, the unburned, the unslain.
>Please cover yourself.
>She's clearly naieve about many things in the world, if we're going to keep her from death we need to not take everything she says as gospel.
>... I'd apologize for making you cry but it was not me who said those words.


...I can never escape him. He is always with me. My father is always here. I CAN NEVER ESCAPE HIM I CAN NEVER ESCAPE I CAN NEVERESCRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN

BAD END
>>
No. 810619 ID: e5b57f
File 149853175257.png - (108.25KB , 800x800 , xq50BADEND.png )
810619

>>810482
> She just wanted to find a friend.

>>810500
>Your feelings are real and we understand how you feel.

>>810555
>...know I care for you.
>>
No. 810620 ID: e5b57f
File 149853181024.png - (126.82KB , 800x800 , xq51.png )
810620

>...let's call you Outissa.

"Outissa". My name...is Outissa. Yes.


YES.
>>
No. 810621 ID: e5b57f
File 149853182559.png - (44.78KB , 800x800 , xq52.png )
810621

I will no longer listen to the voices that tell me terrible things. I have worth.

I will go the city, and I will find a friend. I... I will find MANY friends.
>>
No. 810622 ID: e5b57f
File 149853184919.png - (65.33KB , 800x800 , xq53.png )
810622

My father has tainted some of you and broken some of you. I will make you not broken. I do not know how but I will find an answer.

I will save you.
>>
No. 810623 ID: 47160d

Dear one what a wonderful goal, we thank you for the concern... Even if others reject you we will always be your friends, we will strive to be what you need of us
>>
No. 810628 ID: 8ea8f7

Know that you have at least some of our support Outissa.
>>
No. 810629 ID: 3ce125

Alright I guess I should apologize. I thought you were in a trance or something and wouldn't respond to any attempts at comforting you. Are you feeling okay now? Your face is still white.
>>
No. 810651 ID: e5b57f
File 149853912636.png - (27.13KB , 800x800 , xq54.png )
810651

I look around. I came out of the water near the rows of lights from earlier. I must have gone far. When I look up, I see figures in the windows.

Should I try to get into one of these windows, go to one of the earlier two towers, or something else? If you want me to go to a window which one should I go to?
>>
No. 810655 ID: 8ea8f7

Take some looks through the Ground Floor windows and please try to not get noticed.
>>
No. 810658 ID: 930e23

>>810651
Try to enter the right middle window.
>>
No. 810659 ID: 3ce125

>>810651
Let's avoid too much climbing or jumping until we find a reliable source of food. That means no tower climbing, and we should aim for the first or second rows... can you get a better look at them before we commit? We can't make out many details here.

If I had to pick one right now I'd go with the bottom left one. Looks like a party! Maybe they won't let you in, but in that case I'd go with the bottom center one. Long necks are nice.

Speaking of looking around, is there something wrong with your eye? Your right eye looks darker than your left.
>>
No. 810660 ID: be5b3f

The middle right one strikes my curiosity the most so that's my suggestion.
>>
No. 810664 ID: 91ee5f

>>810651
The bottom middle window.

Whoever that is looks like they're alone. Maybe they want to be friends and not be alone anymore?
>>
No. 810730 ID: be0718

Judging by the pennies on the dollar your father keeps offering as bounty, it's not much worth. Or maybe he's just bad at math.

Top right window. They look small, and small creatures like making friends.
>>
No. 810736 ID: 1e7aa8

Make sure you shake off as much excess water off of yourself before you try climbing anything
>>
No. 810737 ID: 3740b1

I wonder if Amaranth is still waiting up on the roof or if she'll be following us.
>>
No. 810739 ID: e6c6b6

>>810622
I see it. What u did thar.

>I will save you.
That's easy. First, you'll need some noodles and meat broth...

>try to get into one of these windows
This looks like an exhibition/prison of sorts, perhaps a zoo. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get through those windows any more than you did with the other one.

While I don't think this is a good time to be looking for a pet, there is one reason why I'd want to check out those creatures. In case they're food! As far as I'm concerned, this could be an all-you-can-eat buffet. Do you think they could be food? If so, see if you can spot some buttons or levers around the windows.

>>810659
>is there something wrong with your eye?
>>809143
>The vision in my right eye is poor and it is hard to tell how far some things are.
>>
No. 810746 ID: 8cb228

Good on you! You have worth! But worry about saving yourself a bit, first, yes?

First of all:
Can you give us some more context? Tell us a bit about yourself, your story, your history, where you came from, things like that?

The reason we have so many questions is that we don't know what's important!

For example, your 'father' had insights into our culture, such as being aware of 'Green Anon', a cultural construct of ours. Where might he have gotten such insight?

As far as suggestions -- I would suggest peeking in on civilization. Look into the windows, spend some time watching people. Reconnoiter the area and the building, see if you (or we) can determine it's purpose. Get a measure of the people in it!

You might even be able to just find a door and ask to be let in, if we're lucky!
>>
No. 810759 ID: e6c6b6

>>810739
But if you're going there anyway, then I'll choose middle center.
>>
No. 810760 ID: 77c5e3

>>810651
Go to the top-center window. If people are going to mistake you for a monster, you don't want them jumping to defend their loved ones or something. The center window has one person who looks lonely and bird-shaped.
>>
No. 810761 ID: b40ed0

Top middle. Birds!
>>
No. 810767 ID: b5ad18

Also, top left. This appears to be either a:
-Pet-friendly apartment
-Pet boarding area or pet hospital
-Farm
-Zoo

Either way, the animals are all likely owned, loved, and cared for. So you want to find the people, who are probably bipeds. If they've never seem your species, than you have to signal to them that you are a person. Knock, wave, use species-approrpiate 'I'm friendly!' body language, talk to them in what are clearly words in a language, even if you don't share a language.

Also, when you get to a place that is well lit, do you mind showing off your form to us a bit? I'm having a hard time seeing you using... whatever we are using to see you, but think you are very beautiful from what I can see!

...I may have a bit of a crush on you...
>>
No. 810768 ID: b5ad18

>>810767
Or top middle. Can you check those for who might be a person??
>>
No. 810865 ID: 01764f
File 149863328263.png - (108.45KB , 800x800 , xq55.png )
810865

>Top middle
Okay. I will go to the top middle window.

The leap is not nearly as far as before, but it feels just as amazing. I land on the wall with a light touch, and dig my claws in as I climb.

>Feeling okay?
I am no longer hungry. I am not sad right now. I am excited.

>Voices friends
I do not understand. You are not in the city. This is not the city. I need to go to the city to find friends. That is what the people who taught me told me.

>Water
I am not wet.

>Amaranth
Who is Amaranth?

>Prison/zoo/pet
I do not know what these are.

>White face
I have always had a white face. Unless it is dirty or something is covering it.
>>
No. 810866 ID: 01764f
File 149863328451.png - (41.90KB , 800x800 , xq56.png )
810866

>Tell us about you/father. Figure out what other people are thinking.
Please be more specific. I am only Outissa - I am not you or my father. I learned how to think in words but it is not a normal thing for me to do. I...I do not know what other people want unless they tell me.
>>
No. 810867 ID: 01764f
File 149863328558.png - (41.93KB , 800x800 , xq57.png )
810867

A sudden thought occurs to me, and I am so shocked that my inner eyelid retracts.

It is good for me to say things sometimes before people ask. And sometimes people say things and they... mean more than they say.

(Outissa's constant communication with you and her renewed determination has caused her INSIGHT to increase! She will now occasionally volunteer information, and may even sometimes pick up on subtext!)

>Be careful about food
I do not want to fall again. I will tell you if I am hungry before I do a thing that requires food.

>Show off body in light?
I can do that. Please let me know when it is a good time to do so.
>>
No. 810868 ID: 01764f
File 149863328882.png - (287.60KB , 800x800 , xq58.png )
810868

>When find a person, knock, wave, friendly body language, talk to them.
I will knock and wave and show that I am friendly, but...

I stop and rest against the wall. I am very close to the window, but there is an important thing that the voices will want to know before I do anything else.

I cannot speak. My mouth and throat do not make words.

I know that speaking is very important, but since I cannot speak, what should I do?
>>
No. 810869 ID: d79f26

you need to appear non-threatening, show nether tooth nor claw.
>>
No. 810870 ID: 3740b1

Use body language, appear nonthreatening, happy, pleasant, seductive as seems appropriate.
>>
No. 810871 ID: 91ee5f

>>810868
You were able to read that sign on that weird door earlier, right? If you can read words, then can you also write words?
>>
No. 810874 ID: 930e23

>>810868
Would you be able to tap a pattern on the window if we gave you the sequence? It's possible that someone here knows Morse code.
>>
No. 810875 ID: 930e23

>>810874
.... . .-.. .-.. --- / .. / .- -- / --- ..- - .. ... ... .- / .- -. -.. / .. / -. . . -.. / .- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -..
hello i am outissa and i need a friend
>>
No. 810880 ID: 3ce125

>>810868
Gestures might work? If you're not completely mute and have some sounds you can make, you could make the friendliest or cutest sounds. Act passive and nonthreatening. Look at everything; you want to give the impression of a curious creature, not a hungry one.

Though, honestly, if you've been taught that only people in the city can be friends, this is likely a waste of time. I guess we can try once though. If this window doesn't work out, we should just focus on the city I think. The only reason this might be productive is if your teacher was misinformed, or their information was out of date.
>>
No. 810885 ID: be0718

Try showing them your scars.
>>
No. 810888 ID: e6c6b6

>>810880
>gestures, sounds
You're not being specific. There's no way she would be able to guess what kind of gestures you mean. And there's no way she would understand what is "cute" or "friendly" as that is entirely subjective.

>>810868
>speaking is very important
Yes, speaking through vibrations in the air is a common form of communication and it's important because the whole idea of friendship stands on the ability to properly communicate. But using air vibrations may not be the only way to do it, so let me ask you this. What forms of communication have you used in the past? How did you communicate with your own kind?

>>810867
(What about the MILK STAT?)
Do you ever (accidentally) produce milk?
What. What's wrong with using milk to communicate! In theory, milk could contain pheromones to convey mental state, or even meaning~~
>>
No. 810893 ID: 3740b1

So what is your natural means of communication, if you don't mind my asking? Since you mentioned even "thinking in words" is something you taught yourself.
>>
No. 810894 ID: 8cb228

Can you carefully and slowly mouth the words "I can't talk", and point to your throat or rub your throat and cough like you have a sore throat? Can you whisper words? Even without vocal chords, you should be able to do a relatively loud stage whisper, unless your throat is otherwise injured to prevent even that.
>>
No. 810895 ID: 8cb228

Also, what is the reason given that only people in the city can make friends? If you could tell us more about this, we can help you make a judgment about whether or not your teacher is lying to you on this topic.
>>
No. 810896 ID: 8cb228

Also can you whistle and adjust your tone while whistling? Also if you see anything that you could use to be a small white flag to wave, that is a universal symbol of surrender or that you seek peaceful communication.

Also, keep an eye out for if the thing you are trying to talk to might not actually be sentient.

Also, if it holds something unfamiliar, watch the eyes and the stance to determine if whatever it is may be a weapon.
>>
No. 810903 ID: 8c51fa

>>810865
>I do not understand. You are not in the city. This is not the city. I need to go to the city to find friends. That is what the people who taught me told me.
That's not entirely accurate. To find new friends, you need to meet people. A city has many people in it, so it's a good place to go if you want a friend, but a person you meet outside of the city can also become your friend. Whether or not a person is a potential friend depends on several factors; which are difficult to summarize simply; a person's location can be connected to some of these factors, but it's not the only one.

When you were told to go to the city to find friends, were you told why? Do you remember the exact words of the person who gave you this advice?

What do you mean by "friend", and why do you want one?

>>810868
It is important that you appear as if you are unlikely to attack the person. For example, don't display your fangs or claws openly, and don't crouch in preparation to suddenly leap at them. Loud noises and quick, sudden movements should be avoided. In general, think about what you would expect if you saw a person or animal do a certain thing; if you would expect them to attack you afterwards, then you shouldn't do it.

If they begin to approach you, that's a good sign. It means they aren't certain they'll be in danger from being near you, and may be curious about your intentions. If this happens, you can approach them as well. Don't approach too quickly, or you might startle them. Moving as quickly as they do is probably safe.

The person may attempt to communicate. If this happens, then the appropriate response depends on the specific message which they intend to convey.
>>
No. 810904 ID: 47160d

A friend is just someone you like being around that likes you too, as well as you both wanting to help eachother. We can be friends, as can some people in the city, but the same goes for people in other places. Perhaps those that taught you were your friends even...?
>>
No. 811053 ID: 8cb228

Just something to note? We are really, really used to thinking in words. Most of the people in or near the city will be used to thinking in words. Those that don't do so will probably have had to train themselves to not think in words, perhaps for religious reasons. The reason why is when you want to make civilizations and cities, and you can only communicate in words, than training people to mainly think in words is super helpful.
>>
No. 811061 ID: 3abd97

>I will save you.
Huh well that's a pleasant turnaround. Thank you for the consideration.

>I do not understand. You are not in the city. This is not the city. I need to go to the city to find friends. That is what the people who taught me told me.
Friends can be found in the city, but I don't think they're exclusive to it.

>Unless it is dirty or something is covering it.
What was covering it before you fell in the water?

>I know that speaking is very important, but since I cannot speak, what should I do?
If you cannot speak, you have to communicate by action.
>>
No. 811067 ID: 01764f
File 149870226843.png - (267.61KB , 800x800 , xq59.png )
811067

>Appear nonthreatening
I will knock, wave, and not show threat display.

>Can write
I cannot write.

>Pattern
Why would I do this? I do not know what it means. You are saying "full stop" and "hyphen" and it is not making any words.

>Cute/friendly
I know what cute is. Cute is nice! I want to hug and squeeze cute things very hard.

>Things with mouth
I can chirp and click and croak and rumble and purr. I do not have lips that move like things that talk have, so I cannot whistle or "mouth words" - heh heh - or whisper.
>>
No. 811068 ID: 01764f
File 149870227034.png - (241.04KB , 800x800 , xq60.png )
811068

>Communication can do
I can listen. I can use body language. Sometimes the sounds I make mean things but I do not know how to explain. They are not words.

>Milk
I am not pregnant so I do not make milk.

>Why friends, why city?
I am alone and do not want to be alone. City is where friends are.

I was told the city is where my father cannot go. I was told safe to make friends there - those people are not tainted or broken.
>>
No. 811069 ID: 01764f
File 149870227227.png - (227.97KB , 800x800 , xq61.png )
811069

Now that I am closer to window, should I knock on this window or choose a different window instead? I can look at the other window without using a lot of food, but if I go back and forth a lot I might run out.
>>
No. 811075 ID: 91ee5f

>>811069
Let's not have a repeat of what happened last time! Go ahead and knock on this window.
>>
No. 811078 ID: c88e6d

>>811069
This window seems good! Go for it.
>>
No. 811091 ID: 3abd97

>I was told the city is where my father cannot go. I was told safe to make friends there - those people are not tainted or broken.
Safety is a good reason. And you shouldn't have to fix those people then.

>>811075
Knock politely.

It shouldn't be a surprise if the person inside is startled. They may not have expected to encounter someone who can climb as well as you.
>>
No. 811092 ID: 47160d

so uh, how long have you been running from your father?
>>
No. 811112 ID: be61f7

Knock gently. When they look, try a friendly wave!
>>
No. 811123 ID: 8cb228

Knock gently and wave.
>>
No. 811127 ID: be0718

Knock on window really hard so they hear you.
>>
No. 811129 ID: 8cb228

>>811127
Well, start gently and if they don't notice, slowly increase the volume.
>>
No. 811144 ID: 4fbf17

Hmm. A restaurant?

Don't knock. Knocking would appear as if you were trying to break the window. Instead, you should scratch.
>>
No. 811147 ID: 3ce125

Chirp at them!
>>
No. 811359 ID: 01764f
File 149880146855.png - (125.35KB , 800x800 , xq62.png )
811359

>Knock

Before I can knock, the window opens and a creature sticks its head out. I freeze.

Danger, must hide, cannot let it see me—

"Hi! Hi lady! Why are you on ze wall? I was drinking tea and then I zhought I heard a noise, so I put down my tea and zhen opened ze window and you are here!"

What.

>Appear nonthreatening

I wave and am very careful to not show my teeth or claws.

"Oh! Hello! Yes! Please come in! I have some tea! You can have some if you want! What is your name? My name is Beatrix! I am here on a visit to ze Ruuuuiiins! Zhey are not nearly as spooky as I zhought zhey would be but at least I have amenities in my suite. Please come in! It would be nice to see you better!"

>Chirp at them!

I chirp. The creature squeals and shakes.

"Hahahaha! Yes you are adorable indeed! You must come on!"

This creature smells of a sea breeze. It is a pleasant scent.


(Many thanks to Valsalia for giving me permission to use his yinglet species! Go check out http://www.valsalia.com/comic/prologue/01/ if you haven't. It's great stuff!)
>>
No. 811362 ID: d79f26

congrats, you made a friend, go in.
>>
No. 811363 ID: 3ce125

>>811359
Oh god it's a yinglet. Well, they're not dangerous, I guess. You may find this encounter pleasant if a bit annoying.

Go in!
>>
No. 811365 ID: 91ee5f

Well, there's good news and bad news about this situation.

The good news is, you've found a nice person! In fact, I believe this lady's species is called a yinglet.

The bad news is, you can't talk to them! But I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Anyways, she seems nice. Let's go in and have some of this tea stuff she was talking about!
>>
No. 811367 ID: 3373e2

Well she seems nice so far and that tea stuff doesn't sound too bad either so I'd recommend you go in.
>>
No. 811368 ID: 4fbf17

Shake your head and slowly move to a different window...

We have but our sanity to lose.
Your first friend! Aren't you excited?! Enter and bask in its company.
>>
No. 811372 ID: d0a30e

Make friends!
>>
No. 811375 ID: 8cb228

Go in! Be polite, make appropriate vocalizations at moments that seem right, make exaggerated friendly body language to communicate, let this person know you can't speak by pointing at your throat and making a sad sounding vocalization at an appropriate time, and carefully take tea!

Try to mimic this person's table manners!

You have your first friend! Hooray!
>>
No. 811380 ID: be0718

Yinglets are food, not people. Didn't your father teach you it's rude to play with your food at the table?
>>
No. 811414 ID: 8cb228

>>811380
You poor, broken soul. I'm speaking about the voice, not you, Outissa.

Anyway, hopefully coming into the light will give both us and your new friend our first really good look at you! I, for one, am excited, as I still have a romantic attraction to you!
>>
No. 811523 ID: 3abd97

>>811359
Well, they're being friendly and offering you tea. (Which is a kind of hot drink made from leaves, if you've never had it before). Seems like a successful first contact.

Accept invitation and enter.
>>
No. 811549 ID: 01764f
File 149887529212.png - (115.39KB , 800x800 , xq62a.png )
811549

>Beatrix is female yinglet
Okay. What do you know about yinglets? It would be very handy t—

"You got quiet! Please come in! I'm a yinglet! Have you seen a yinglet before? I'm travelling! Zhere are no ozher yinglets here I zhink, so I am probably ze first one you have ever seen! I will tell you all about my people!"

>Enter
I climb inside the window as she talks. She has a very squeaky voice but it is not unpleasant. In the room I see a bed and a desk and a table and a chair and a lamp an—

"What is your name? Oh! You are only wearing one zhing of clothing like me! I have a hat and you have a scarf and people try to say I am naked and I tell them, No! Beatrix is not naked! She has a HAT! Why do you not talk very much?"

>Point at throat and sound sad
I point at my throat and make a sad chirp. Beatrix gasps and she suddenly comes very close and holds her arms up at me!

What does she want!? What do I do!?
>>
No. 811551 ID: 7fad5d

You gently wrap your arms around the upper torso of the other party and hold them close, picking them up to compensate for height differences as needed. This is a form of social bonding called a "hug". It indicates that Beatrix wishes to be friends with you. Put her back down and let go when she indicates that the hug is over by letting go. Yinglets are small, friendly, scatterbrained creatures. They're generally harmless but they like to talk and they stereotypically have issues focusing on one thing at a time. They also tend to be very curious.

Hug Beatrix and, afterward, point at your throat again while you shake your head and open and close your hand to mimic a mouth talking.
>>
No. 811552 ID: b1b4f3

>>811549
Have you ever had a hug before? A hug is when you gently wrap your arms around someone as a gesture of affection or comfort. She might be offering you one. Kneel down so she can reach you.
>>
No. 811554 ID: a307f1

there are two possibilities that I see.

either she thinks your scarf is strangling you and wants to help, or she wants to hug.

squat down to her level and see what she does. if she loosens the scarf just indicate again that you cant talk. if she embraces you, its a hug.

if she hugs you its probably because you made the sad sound and she wants to cheer you up. I think its probably the hug that she wants to do.
>>
No. 811555 ID: 611650

Did you just ask her to deepthroat you?

You may want to try writing.
>>
No. 811561 ID: 91ee5f

>>811552
Yes, this. Remember the key word here is gently! You don't want to accidentally crush her by hugging too tightly!
>>
No. 811563 ID: 3abd97

>What do you know about yinglets?
They're short. And excitable. Tend to talk with a lisp. More prone to mutation than some other species, I think.

>What does she want!? What do I do!?
You are being invited to join in a social ritual where you wrap your arms around each other's torso. It's called a "hug".

I believe Beatrix is offering it as a gesture of comfort in recognition of the fact you cannot speak.
>>
No. 811565 ID: ba506f

think she want's a hug, give her a hug I guess?
>>
No. 811566 ID: 13fded

Do not press her in any way! If you hug her, or hold her hand, or any other interaction just make the gestures as gently as you can. Yinglets are weak and fragile, and you are unnaturally strong, if you squish her your new friend will be no more.

Obviously there isn't much need to explain much about yinglets since she is so eager to do this herself, but here are some details to consider:
Most yinglets are male, so females are overprotected and there is a high level of homosexuality or even something you could call transsexuality among the male. It's uncommon to see a female yinglet traveling alone, it's possible that Beatrix is in fact male. If you are curious consider the absence of a tuft of hair at the end of her tail and the absence of visible breasts as an indication that she is in fact male.
It's not uncommon for yinglets to be owned by humans as pets. It's possible that Beatrix is traveling with someone who's temperament doesn't resemble a naive hyperactive teenager. So it's possible that someone else will return to this room and be surprised by your presence.
>>
No. 811574 ID: 01764f
File 149888447784.png - (131.11KB , 800x800 , xq62b.png )
811574

>Hug/Father
Oh! I have seen other people do it and sometimes the people who taught me said that they wanted to do it but they were not allowed.

My father did not want anyone to touch me. I am very glad that I decided to leave this morning.

>Excitable
She talks a lot!

>Be gentle do not hurt
N...no! I would not want her to be no more. That is very sad to think about.

>No breasts or tail tuft = male
She is fluffy all over but I see small breasts. If a female yinglet shaves their tail tuft do they become a male yinglet?
>>
No. 811575 ID: 01764f
File 149888448094.png - (114.28KB , 800x800 , xq63.png )
811575

She is small and very warm! She moves a lot! She is very soft. She smells very nice.

I can feel her heart in her chest. It is like when I hold prey very close before eating them. When I can feel their life pulsing in their veins. But I do not want to eat her.

I want to keep hugging her. I do not want to let go.
>>
No. 811576 ID: 01764f
File 149888448322.png - (79.78KB , 800x800 , xq64.png )
811576

"See, sopretty lady? Everyzhing will be okay. Shhh. It will be okay. Don't be sad! You can hug as long as you need! You are softsoft and your scarf is very pretty too!"
>>
No. 811577 ID: 01764f
File 149888448695.png - (79.31KB , 800x800 , xq65.png )
811577

I purr. I have not purred like this since I was very young.
>>
No. 811578 ID: 8cb228

It's more that the tail is naturally a particular way between the genders. But any can style their fur any way they want, of course. Just doing that doesn't change the gender!

Relax, calm down, cry a little if you have to. Keep hugging her for a bit. Purr some more, maybe! I think she will understand your sadness and your need to hold the hug for a little bit until you calm down.

Eventually, when you're ready, maybe she can make you some of that tea? Tea can be calming, too!
>>
No. 811581 ID: 91ee5f

When you're done hugging her, you can take her up on her offer to have some tea. You can ask her- oh, that's right, you can't talk. Uh.....

I've got an idea! She said she was drinking tea earlier, so look around for the cup she was drinking from. When you see it, chirp to get her attention, then point at the cup and then point at yourself. Hopefully, she'll understand that you're trying to tell her that you would like to have some tea.

>>811577
>I purr. I have not purred like this since I was very young.
Awww, that's adorable!
>>
No. 811584 ID: 8cb228

You could also make a gesture like carefully, daintily drinking out of a cup, while holding the cup with one hand and carefully raising it to your mouth and then sucking the (ouch, hot! got to cool it and only have a little at a time!) liquid into your mouth|?

That's definitely a way to ask, 'may I have some tea?'
>>
No. 811590 ID: a363ac

>>811577
TAKE the YINGLET it is yours to cuddle and feed and love and cherish. It is yours now and no one can take it from you.
>>
No. 811610 ID: 6b1d95

Do you like the hug? You know what would make it even better? There are two things.

First, you should groom her. Lick her cheeks and then her neck.
And second, you should place Beatrix' tail between your legs. Hugging its tail between your legs would feel amazing.

Of course, if she says it's too much for her, you should stop.
>>
No. 811616 ID: be0718

>>811414
You poor, deluded soul. I'm speaking about you, Outissa, not this patronizing ass.

Hug the yinglet harder. A little harder... Harder. It is normal for their eyes to start bulging out. This is due to their haphazard anatomy as a mistake of evolution.
>>
No. 811631 ID: 8cb228

Alright. General guidelines.

Things like licking or kissing or things with touching the torso on down? SOME races consider those sorts of things, depending on the particulars, to be sexual or precursors to sex. You don't know about her species or culture, best be cautious.

Let her initiate contact, like she did with the hug. She knows platonic affectionate contact more than you do! Let her lead!

Also, in general, be soft and gentle. You're going more for 'learning about civilization' and 'how to act in the world of those more fragile than you'. More than just physical touch, follow her lead for social cues, like sitting at the table or how to drink tea or things like that.
>>
No. 811670 ID: cc5ab4

Interesting that a female Yinglet would be all alone out here. They tend to be rather sheltered by the males, since females are less common and therefore precious to a community.

Be careful about the hugging strength, they is small and fragile.
>>
No. 811684 ID: f97b68

Whst is with you trying to get her to do things to other people!?

Listen, Outissa,are you still hungry? See if you can still ask here for food. Or maybe ask what this place is exactly. The Ruins? Use charades or something similar.
>>
No. 811685 ID: f97b68

>>811684
Shit! I was saying that first thing to someone else, not you, Outissa.
Forget it.
Just be nice to the little creature.
>>
No. 811764 ID: 01764f
File 149896510630.png - (51.89KB , 800x800 , xq66.png )
811764

>Purr cuddle love cherish groom soft gentle
>Lick cheeks then neck
Yes. Tea can wait.
>>
No. 811765 ID: 01764f
File 149896510710.png - (59.34KB , 800x800 , xq67.png )
811765

"Oh! Is prettylady interested like zhat? He he! I do not mind, alzhough we just met!"
>>
No. 811767 ID: d79f26

tilt head
>>
No. 811769 ID: be0718

Typical. This creature's desires are as shallow as your father's. You did not leave his domain only to find more of the same. Leave in a huff.
>>
No. 811770 ID: 3abd97

>>811765
Well, your host is cuddly and receptive. Those are good things.
>>
No. 811792 ID: 8cb228

She thinks you are interested in sex. She interpreted that as 'seeking sexuality', NOT 'seeking social grooming'. Are you interested in sexual times with her?

If so: continue licking her affectionately

If not: pull back a little bit and make an embarrassed and bashful chirp and make 'oops I'm embarrassed' body language.

Only you can decide if you are interested in a sexual encounter or not!

That said, you might want to downgrade to 'not interested in sex, but interested in social grooming.' Pull back, and make motions like a cat grooming her fur, like licking your arm, and then make motions like a human using a brush on your fur, and then a brush on her fur, or licking her fur, but not sensually, as if to clean it.

Really, it's up to you!
>>
No. 811809 ID: ba56e6

She thinks that you are courting her.
>>
No. 811811 ID: f97b68

Hey, Outissa. Are you trying to have sex with her?
>>
No. 811819 ID: b1b4f3

Uhh maybe don't fuck the yinglet, not if you want to respect yourself afterwards. I mean, you have standards right?
>>
No. 811828 ID: 395c02

Does she fill you with joy? Comfort? You've had a tough time. Let all your stress and woes melt away under her soft, warm embrace.

Also lick her more.
>>
No. 811841 ID: 6b1d95

Where is her hat! Did it fall down? It might be an important item for her, just like your scarf is important for you, so you should pick it up for her.

Look around and reach for the hat. Let's see how Beatrix reacts. If she wants you to continue, then she'll probably stop you and tell you so.
>>
No. 811853 ID: ca661e

Do not fuck the yinglet
>>
No. 811860 ID: 91478b

Correct. You dont fuck yinglets. You make love to yinglets.
>>
No. 811861 ID: c44e01

Do whatever you want. You're a grown ass entity.
>>
No. 811869 ID: fd4425

Do you like where this is going? If so, follow her lead and have some fun. If you'd rather not, set her down and give her a friendly pat on the head.
>>
No. 811892 ID: 01764f
File 149902401969.png - (65.88KB , 800x800 , xq68.png )
811892

>Where hat?
I think it is on the floor.

>Cuddly
So cuddly.

>Sex with her?
She is receptive and willing and I am as well and yes yes yes.

She makes me happy. I do not know much about her but I want to get to know more about her. I want to keep being around her.

"Ze bed is over zhere! Yes! Do not trip! Lay me down - yes just like zhat!"

She is on her back on the bed and I am over her. I am very careful to not hurt her. She moves her mouth close to mine and licks at my tongue. It tickles! She tastes of oranges and spices from her tea. Her hands pull at my head and she licks again and

>tilt head
i tilt my head to the side and she does and i know what this is this is a kiss i have not had one before but i know about them and oh this feels good i have had sex but never like this this is incredible and I want to keep going forever
>>
No. 811896 ID: 876473

Well, okay then. Enjoy it while you can because you never know when you're going to be interrupted.
>>
No. 811897 ID: efcc58

>>811892
>Dead possum breath.
>>
No. 811898 ID: 638191

SUDDENLY A NORTHERN SERGAL!
>>
No. 811899 ID: a363ac

>>811892
control strength so as not to crush new friend
>>
No. 811900 ID: 3abd97

>>811892
Have fun you crazy kids.
>>
No. 811914 ID: 8cb228

Yea, go on the bed and have fun!
>>
No. 811944 ID: 6b1d95

Just so you know, this isn't how friends are typically made. Fortunately, it turns out that this yinglet is very friendly. I'm not even sure who's the one making advances on the other one here.

Anyway, you want it and she wants it. You have the privacy and you're safe. You're not hungry. Logically, this seems like a perfect opportunity for this kind of thing.

She's lying on her back, so I guess it's your turn to go down on her. Do you need guidance? Hehe..
>>
No. 811945 ID: 01764f
File 149903254220.png - (106.96KB , 600x1060 , xq69.png )
811945

"Oooh! More kisses! Kiss lower, yes? Please please!"
>>
No. 811946 ID: 01764f
File 149903254497.png - (67.98KB , 600x1060 , xq70.png )
811946

"Yes, zhose! You can nibble! A little! Mmmhmhm! Ze ozher one too!"
>>
No. 811947 ID: 01764f
File 149903254717.png - (77.98KB , 600x1060 , xq71.png )
811947

"Moremore! Lowerlower! You can find my...yes! My fur is zhick, but it is zhere! Yes! Right zhere! Perfect!"
>>
No. 811948 ID: 01764f
File 149903254982.png - (45.67KB , 600x1060 , xq72.png )
811948

Watch Amaranth will over these two, while you are. Return you need to do swiftly. Makes he, one called "Laertes", many honeyed promises. Refuse you his deals. Harm he wishes to do to Outissa-so-pure.

"Ohhh, sopretty laaaaady~"

...watch VERY INTENTLY Amaranth will. Go!
>>
No. 811949 ID: 01764f
File 149903255207.png - (91.22KB , 600x1060 , xq73.png )
811949

END CHAPTER TWO

No one will hear anything you write until the next update, so take this time to discuss your thoughts and next course of action!
>>
No. 811951 ID: 01764f

Also, totally 100% shameless plug for my Patreon! NSFW! https://www.patreon.com/Raptie . Toss money at me and get stuff! I'll be including characters from this as voting options on occasion, so it's a great way to help control what you wanna seeeee!
>>
No. 811952 ID: 91ee5f

>>811948
...watch VERY INTENTLY Amaranth will. Go!
Why do I get the feeling that Amaranth will actually do more than just watching? I think she might just end up joining in on the action that's happening right now!

.....not that that's a bad thing.
>>
No. 811959 ID: 6b1d95

>>811944 Eh, I was too slow.

...
No Ammy! Not your PoV-stealing ability again! Now we get to watch you instead of those two. Bad girl.

Hmm, return? We're returning to.. Laertes, Outissa's father? Ok. Let's see what he has for us.
>>
No. 811960 ID: 3abd97

Oh look, we have a peeper. Rude. You didn't even come in through the window!
>>
No. 811961 ID: f0aed7

Did her fur turn white in those last few panels?
>>
No. 811969 ID: 01764f

>>811948
That should say, "while you are away." Not just "while you are."

Sorry about that. B:
>>
No. 812011 ID: 13fded

I agree with the aggressive person: yinglets are a mistake of evolution. If Outissa won't have enough good sense to be ashamed of her unsanitary proximity to something so low we should do what we can to prevent such compromising information to be know by anyone else.

Is Laertes an old men who dresses like an old lady. That guy is great!
>>
No. 812052 ID: ba56e6

>>811961
That's the yinglet's tail.
>>
No. 812053 ID: ca661e

>>812011
Backing this, yinglets were a mistake.
>>
No. 812070 ID: 01764f
File 149905296316.png - (102.28KB , 800x800 , xq74.png )
812070

Hello. It would appear that my daughter has not erased your memory this time. That is fortunate. It is still frustrating that she continues to defy me. Please provide me an update on what has happened since we last spoke. It is important to me that you feel valued, so those of you who provide truthful and useful information will receive an immediate reward. I understand that some of you feel that I am not providing enough of an incentive. I am a kind and generous employer, and know that I value loyalty and honesty in those who work for me.
>>
No. 812071 ID: 7fad5d

>>812070
Nothing much, we told her to show us her scars and she pretty much got mentally broken. Started crying, said stuff like "I am no more than an object. I am a thing. I am useless." and "I can never escape him. He is always with me. My father is always here."

Nothing else of interest happened.
>>
No. 812073 ID: 91ee5f

>>812070
Fuck you for not warning us on how much she would be crying! Ugh, what do we tell her to make her shut the fuck up already?!
>>
No. 812075 ID: 3373e2

>>812070
One of the other voices ended up breaking your daughter by saying THAT phrase and we are now stuck with a sobbing wreck. Please take your offers and shove em.
>>
No. 812077 ID: f36501

>>812070
You value honesty?

Well ok.

You're a creepy daughter raping piece of shit and we have no reason to work for you as your reward is almost as monstrous as you. I say almost because judging by that mask you gotta be ugly as sin too.

This one honestly would value a physical form for the sake of harming you and no other reason. Fuck your offers.
>>
No. 812079 ID: 3740b1

She also met another creature called a yinglet, and was having sex with her last we saw them. There also appears to be a strange creature following your daughter around. Thus far your daughter is unaware of this observer. We are having a difficult time coming to a concensus on whether to fulfill our contract with you or instead help Outissa escape you. Your supporters seem to be outnumbered and many have likely wandered off to other worlds in the face of what was clearly an impossible struggle.
>>
No. 812080 ID: 3740b1

See what I mean? It's one voice against a horde of bleating mundanes. This is pointless and if you don't have some way of bringing parity to this situation you may as well just disappear as the pointless boogeyman you've been thus far serves no purpose except to let morons feel important by railing against you.
>>
No. 812081 ID: 3740b1

>>811951
How long until you do Laertes stuff on there?
>>
No. 812094 ID: 13fded

She ate a rat, cried, entered an apartment through the window.
Not much happened but it's been a short time since the last report. Is there something in particular you expect to happen?
>>
No. 812112 ID: a363ac

>>812070
yooooooooo Green daughter fucking Giant what are you up to looks like you are having a pretty intense arm wrestling match over there who is the lucky fucker you are playing with now?
>>
No. 812122 ID: 01764f
File 149906178853.png - (104.41KB , 800x800 , xq75.png )
812122

It is difficult to be one of the only voices of reason in a crowd. Struggling, screaming, doing your best to be heard. But no one pays attention to you. I sympathize with your plight.
>>
No. 812123 ID: 01764f
File 149906178952.png - (94.82KB , 800x800 , xq76.png )
812123

Let us even the odds.
>>
No. 812127 ID: 01764f
File 149906194141.png - (154.64KB , 800x800 , xq77.png )
812127

I can... convince... people in this realm to join me. To work directly for me, with unquestioning and complete loyalty. To become my agents. You will all assist me in choosing an agent to rescue my daughter. You are best able to watch her and so you know best what will be effective. There are countless individuals within my domain. In order to choose just one - the perfect one - we will need to do this in several steps. Each of you voices gets one vote. Those who have been LOYAL to me will be rewarded by having their votes count as DOUBLE. STEP 1: Will our agent be Female, Male, or Neuter?


(Please vote Female, Male, or Neuter. When calculating votes, suggesters with IDs who have consistently tried to hinder Outissa will have their votes count as two. Anyone can also Pledge Loyalty with their vote, which will make all of their votes during this process count as two.)
>>
No. 812129 ID: 7fad5d

Male.
>>
No. 812130 ID: 094652

Who the @#$% are you killing right now? Please stop. Can we pick them? No? Fine.

I vote for neuter because intersex is not on the menu.
>>
No. 812132 ID: f505e7

I will pledge my loyalty. male
>>
No. 812133 ID: 3373e2

Male.
>>
No. 812134 ID: 3373e2

>>812133
I would also like to pledge my loyalty.
>>
No. 812136 ID: add027

>>812127
What would you do for someone who doesn't hinder Outissa unless she attempts something dangerous or damaging?
>>
No. 812137 ID: 77c5e3

>>812127
neut
>>
No. 812143 ID: f97b68

Just to throw my choice out there: Neuter.
>>
No. 812164 ID: f933f8

Male, a female is defiling your daughter this very moment, so it would only be logical that a male wouldnt, no?
>>
No. 812170 ID: ba56e6

>>812127
Male.
>>
No. 812172 ID: 13fded

Assuming this decision have a purpose, males usually physically stronger but people leave their guard down around females. Females should make better agents.
I'm curious about what neuter mean. People who don't fit in normal patters call too much attention. Unless there are other advantages this option doesn't sound all that good for a spy.

Do I count as loyal? Laertes must had referred to me when he said two but I didn't consistently tried to hinder Outissa. In this conflict I'm Switzerland.
>>
No. 812175 ID: 6b1d95

Male. Because you can do fun stuff with a penis.
>>
No. 812179 ID: 1e7aa8

Screw you green mask rapemurder dad. Female.
>>
No. 812182 ID: 7fad5d

>>812179
Hey, thoughtful of you to give him something else to rut.
>>
No. 812183 ID: ba56e6

>>812182
Technically he can rut a male. We're just not sure if that's his cup of tea or not.
>>
No. 812189 ID: b16f2d

Male, although my allegiance lies with no one being.
>>
No. 812190 ID: 3740b1

>>812183
He strikes me as the type who would rut someone just to dominate them, regardless of any physical attractions.
>>
No. 812191 ID: 3740b1

Male. And I will pledge my loyalty, and will honor that pledge as long as you make it worth our while.
>>
No. 812198 ID: be0718

Whoever you pick, don't give us the slightest hint who or what it is, because that will make it easier to root them out and hinder. But make it a female, so we won't be able to trust anyone of the fairer sex.
>>
No. 812269 ID: 01764f
File 149910444085.png - (228.00KB , 800x800 , xq78.png )
812269

You have chosen MALE. Now to decide the size of our agent. This will determine the types of species that will be available to us during the next decision. "Medium" are creatures that are roughly the size of myself or my daughter. "Large" are creatures up to roughly double our size. "Small" are down to creatures roughly half our size. STEP 2: Will our agent be Large, Medium, or Small?


(Please vote Large, Medium, or Small. When calculating votes, suggesters with IDs who have consistently tried to hinder Outissa will have their votes count as two. Anyone can also Pledge Loyalty with their vote, which will make all of their votes during this process count as two. If you have already pledged, you do not need to do so again.)
>>
No. 812270 ID: a363ac

>>812269
Smally Mc smalls for superior cuddle and hiding capibilities
>>
No. 812273 ID: 486e87

Small. Two can play at the sabotage game after all.
>>
No. 812274 ID: 47160d

small will be more likely to be able to trick her into following them
>>
No. 812278 ID: be0718

Small could mean that the yinglet (the suspiciously singular, female yinglet) could be his agent. While that's a good choice indeed, I still gotta vote for Large.
>>
No. 812298 ID: 77c5e3

>>812269
Smalle

Like when you see a spider on your wall and then look again and it is gone
>>
No. 812304 ID: b1b4f3

>>812269
Small.
>>
No. 812315 ID: 6b1d95

Medium. Because aardvarks.
>>
No. 812316 ID: ba56e6

>>812269
Large. You do wish to detain her, don't you? A Small agent will have difficulty transporting the subject.
>>
No. 812329 ID: 3740b1

>>812316
Seriously this. What is the purpose of an agent who can't overpower his target? Large.
>>
No. 812330 ID: add027

I vote medium.
>>
No. 812335 ID: d328bb

Large.
>>
No. 812377 ID: 01764f

(Because I've had a couple people ask about this:

Yes, you can change your vote.

Also, if you decide to pledge after you vote it will still count your vote as two.)
>>
No. 812424 ID: a6af03

make small
>>
No. 812431 ID: 68cb00

>>812269
Medium shall our agent be, to better blend into the crowds, my lord.
>>
No. 812433 ID: 68cb00

>>812431
Oh yeah, I'm also declaring loyalty.
>>
No. 812436 ID: d328bb

>>812335
Sure, I'll pledge loyalty.
>>
No. 812447 ID: 01764f
File 149912602939.png - (356.80KB , 800x800 , xq79.png )
812447

You have chosen SMALL/LARGE. Six votes for Small, four votes for Medium, and six for Large. Interesting. This means that the only species we will be able to choose from are ones that have only Small and only Large. There is only one species available that has both. STEP 3: Do you want a Small ketza or a Large ketza?

(Please vote Small Ketza or Large Ketza. When calculating votes, suggesters with IDs who have consistently tried to hinder Outissa will have their votes count as two. Anyone can also Pledge Loyalty with their vote, which will make all of their votes during this process count as two. If you have already pledged, you do not need to do so again.)
>>
No. 812448 ID: be0718

Big ketza! More ribbon for our darling No One to play with!
>>
No. 812456 ID: 17c2ee

>>812447
Large ketza. Pledging loyalty.
>>
No. 812460 ID: ca661e

>>812447
Large and in charge
>>
No. 812462 ID: add027

>>812447
Smol bean
>>
No. 812463 ID: 486e87

Small ketza, maximise the cuteness.
>>
No. 812471 ID: 1e7aa8

Small ketza
>>
No. 812505 ID: c31439

Large ketza.
>>
No. 812513 ID: 3373e2

Large Ketza, because I'd rather choose practicality over looks.
>>
No. 812542 ID: ba56e6

>>812447
Large Ketza.
>>
No. 812548 ID: f505e7

Large Ketza a giant to drag her back
>>
No. 812565 ID: b16f2d

Moar is mass is moar better.

My votes for the big un'
>>
No. 812566 ID: a363ac

>>812447
puny tinnie tiny ketza
>>
No. 812622 ID: f97b68

I dont care if we're outnumbered here so make it a smol!
>>
No. 812635 ID: 094652

Tiny Ketza goes peep and not porp.
>>
No. 812640 ID: 6b1d95

Normal-sized aardvark!
>>
No. 812673 ID: a363ac

>>812635
all ketza's are know to go "S-speep!"
>>
No. 812897 ID: c655d4

Small
>>
No. 812924 ID: b1b4f3

>>812447
Small
>>
No. 812950 ID: 01764f
File 149923832571.png - (468.72KB , 800x800 , xq80.png )
812950

You have chosen LARGE KETZA. The search narrows. It finds the perfect agent. The one that is the best for our task. There he is. His name is Dzi. He has a family - a mate and a young daughter. He is crafty, and clever, but lacks self-confidence. His deepest fear is that he is failing his family, and he will do anything out of LOVE for them. Yes. I will get to work on him. He will be ready very soon.
>>
No. 812951 ID: 01764f
File 149923833487.png - (174.79KB , 800x800 , xq81.png )
812951

Dzi will operate autonomously - however, I have given you some measure of control over him. Continue to watch my daughter, and when you see him, you will be able to give him direction. He will ONLY listen to those who have pledged loyalty to me.


(You are free to discuss and plan at this time! Outissa will not hear anything you write until the next update, when Chapter 3 begins.)

(IMPORTANT NOTE to those who have given a loyalty pledge! I HIGHLY recommend that if you have a dynamic IP that you please, please, please start posting with a name. You are not required to, however it will make it much easier to track who you are.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: When you are following Outissa you CAN choose to pledge loyalty at any time, as long as you participated in at least one vote with her father.

If you have any further questions, please ask them in the disthread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html)

>>
No. 812954 ID: be0718

So very fluffy. I think you're gonna need a new drawing canvas now, this one's out of toner.
>>
No. 812963 ID: add027

I'm pledging loyalty to Outissa.

Just in case I lose my ID, I'll name myself Add27.
>>
No. 812995 ID: 3740b1

I've already pledged to her father. I'll use this name in case my ip changes.
>>
No. 812997 ID: 3373e2

I'll use this name as I have also pledged.
>>
No. 813025 ID: 7fad5d

I pledge speep to Chei.
>>
No. 813026 ID: 6b1d95

>>812963
I think that such a statement is redundant heh. Except for those that switched to her father, everyone else is assumed to be helping Outissa. Or at least not hindering her.

However..
Pledge shall I to Amaranth-so-vigilant my loyalty!
>>
No. 813027 ID: a363ac

>>813025
I as well Pledge to Speep the Chei
>>
No. 813049 ID: a7a320
File 149928203102.png - (72.68KB , 600x1060 , xqammysecret.png )
813049

>>813026
Accept I your pledge, Delian-quite-clever.
>>
No. 813053 ID: b0b9f5

Thats a good idea! I'll pledge to Amaranth. Using both my ID's. I'd like to not use an alias though. There's some skeevy people here.
>>
No. 813058 ID: 937941

>>813053
(You're going to have to either provide your IDs or come up with a name or something, then!)
>>
No. 813066 ID: c88e6d

>>813049
I'm pledging my loyalty to Amaranth-So-LewdVigilant as well.
>>
No. 813069 ID: 6b1d95

I may have bitten into more than I can chew.

Serve will I for you, my queen.
>>
No. 813132 ID: ba56e6

>>813049
Curious. Amaranth is aware of us, even within the segments between chapters? Or perhaps the pledge was the cause.

I do wonder what Amaranth's stake in all of this is.
>>
No. 813151 ID: 8cb228

>>813053
We're the same, I'll just go by whatever ID's show up. Will confirm in a bit.
>>
No. 813156 ID: b0b9f5

>>813151
Confirming.
>>
No. 813227 ID: 01764f
File 149930984165.png - (145.87KB , 800x800 , xq82.png )
813227

One more thing before I let you go—
>>813132
"Amaranth", you say? Curious. A third being who is aware of you. I will have to see who this "Amaranth" is. Perhaps they are why I cannot find my daughter. Perhaps they are why I have suddenly found myself unable to see three of you. As I was saying. One more thing. My Loyal Ones: You can assist my daughter. You can even assist those who oppose me. I encourage it. But... DO NOT BETRAY ME. Your intent. Your thoughts. Those matter not. All that matters are your actions here. The words that you say. Those are everything in this realm. If you lie to me about your actions, if you attempt to pledge loyalty to another once you have pledged to me, then you had better pray to whatever mewling god you hold dear that I NEVER find out.
>>
No. 813231 ID: 7fad5d

>>813227
You literally don't exist. You are an irrelevancy at best.

Let's see what happens. I'll pledge loyalty to Amaranth, now.
>>
No. 813236 ID: 91ee5f

>>813227
>Perhaps they are why I have suddenly found myself unable to see three of you.
Oh? Pledging loyalty to Amaranth makes you invisible to Laertes(?) and he can no longer find you? That's interesting.
>>
No. 813242 ID: 7fad5d

>>813236
Congratulations, now Laertes knows that too.
>>
No. 813243 ID: add027

>>813242
It's not like his loyal ones couldn't tell him anyways.

I'll probably stay neutral for now. I doubt I'll ever pledge loyalty to Laertes, but I'm not sure what Amaranth's intentions are.
>>
No. 813248 ID: f505e7

worry no my lord
>>
No. 813251 ID: 01764f

(Friendly Quest Author reminder:

If you want to discuss things without fear of being overheard by any of the characters, the Discussion Thread is right here: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html Thank you!

In the interests of fairness, I am going to rule that Outissa's father did not hear anything posted between >>813231 and right now.)
>>
No. 813252 ID: 01764f

(...also, don't be a dick and copy stuff from the disthread over to here, okay?)
>>
No. 813287 ID: 01764f
File 149931957757.png - (81.21KB , 800x800 , xq83.png )
813287

"..zzz..."
"..chhirrrrzzp..."
>>
No. 813288 ID: 01764f
File 149931958064.png - (22.49KB , 800x800 , xq84.png )
813288


"...top middle floor window..."
"..confirmed?"
"...deploy the..."

>>
No. 813289 ID: 01764f
File 149931958277.png - (81.25KB , 800x800 , xq85.png )
813289

What was that?
>>
No. 813290 ID: 2120ee

>>813289
Sounds like someone is... deploying something to do with the window?

It could be a drone to take photos of your butt.
>>
No. 813292 ID: 3373e2

Time to wake up because it seems as if some one else has noticed us. If they are friend or foe we know not yet so be careful; you might want to hide or at least look around to see if there is any other exit just in case these people aren't so friendly.
>>
No. 813293 ID: 1e7aa8

Violence might be about to ensue. Flee!
>>
No. 813295 ID: be0718

That was just the attention you so dearly seek catching up with you. Go show the window your scars!
>>
No. 813301 ID: 91ee5f

>>813289
Someone's outside! Quick, hide under the bed!
>>
No. 813304 ID: 47160d

Your back must be killing you in that position
>>
No. 813306 ID: 3740b1

Just maintain that position and play possum until you know what you're dealing with.
>>
No. 813320 ID: f505e7

It's nothing go back to sleep
>>
No. 813332 ID: 6b1d95

Psst Outissa. Your scarf is on fire.
>>
No. 813333 ID: a363ac

>>813289
grab your yinglet and RUN FOOL!
>>
No. 813336 ID: add027

>>813289
Quick, hide under the bed!
>>
No. 813346 ID: 8cb228

Alarm! Someone is here to detain, capture, or fight you!
>>
No. 813348 ID: 8cb228

>>813346
Addendum: Check your options for fighting, hiding, or fleeing. What's most likely to work?
>>
No. 813414 ID: ba56e6

>>813289
Attention. Subjects of unknown origin know your location and are about to engage. Word choice suggests that they may be military. Seek cover.

Most likely cause: the human female from the first window has alerted security to your presence.

Further advisement when nature of subjects becomes clear.
>>
No. 813423 ID: 01764f
File 149938025297.png - (81.23KB , 800x800 , xq86.png )
813423

>FLEE! DANGER!
Yes! I will run! I must hur—

I drank too much tea. I have to urinate first.
>>
No. 813424 ID: 01764f
File 149938025467.png - (47.11KB , 800x800 , xq87.png )
813424

How do I... oh! Seat up first. Yes. And then... this is much easier outside.
>>
No. 813425 ID: 01764f
File 149938025741.png - (48.88KB , 800x800 , xq88.png )
813425

"Where did sopretty lady go? Oh~! Why are you pointing at my hat? Is it time to leave? We have only been sleeping for a little bit!"
>>
No. 813426 ID: 01764f
File 149938025925.png - (32.67KB , 800x800 , xq89.png )
813426

"Zhis is - I have to get my zhings! Window? I... oh no! Why are you not saying anyzhing? Please explain!"
>>
No. 813427 ID: 01764f
File 149938026373.png - (90.65KB , 800x800 , xq90.png )
813427

"We are running now! He he, you are so fast! It is an adventure now! Danger! Excitement! Zhese are what Beatrix lives for!"
>>
No. 813428 ID: 01764f
File 149938026570.png - (147.89KB , 800x800 , xq91.png )
813428

>>
No. 813429 ID: 01764f
File 149938026840.png - (115.63KB , 1000x516 , xq92.png )
813429

>>
No. 813430 ID: 01764f
File 149938027195.png - (54.54KB , 800x516 , xq93.png )
813430

>>
No. 813431 ID: 01764f
File 149938027328.png - (93.57KB , 800x516 , xq94.png )
813431

"Oh... shit."

Oh... shit.
>>
No. 813433 ID: f505e7

you should go hug it it seems nice
>>
No. 813437 ID: be0718

Show them your scars! Maybe add a few to the collection.
>>
No. 813438 ID: ba56e6

>>813431
Some sort of living weapon they deployed?

They expect you to get flushed out of the window. If the hallway continues in the other direction, go that way. If the only other way is back into the room, you will need to risk the window.

Beatrix cannot survive the fall. Even if you land unharmed, the momentum will carry her further and she will likely die.

As such, climbing is the only option in the event of a window escape. Expect to be fired upon by ranged weapons. Erratic movements.

If you can swim well, go for the water once you are at a height that will not dislodge Beatrix from you. Water disrupts the firing path of ranged weapons.
>>
No. 813440 ID: 91ee5f

Quick, run away as fast as you can!

>>813430
Fuck! Not that way! Turn arou-

>>813431
Oh...shit. We're surrounded.

I would say fight your way through, but I'm not sure how well you can fight and protect your new friend at the same time. So, I think you should pick a door, any door, kick it open, and jump out the window!
>>
No. 813441 ID: ba56e6

>>813438
To clarify: if the door here >>813431 is not the one you came from, try it.

If it is the one you came from, execute window escape.
>>
No. 813444 ID: 3740b1

You can only go through one or out the door. Whichever you think you'll be better at.
>>
No. 813453 ID: 6b1d95

Hmm, it's a bit strange. Why are these guys trying to kill you together with Beatrix. I'm gonna assume that Outissa's father has nothing to do with this and they're a sort of alien control service. Well-equipped one at that.

>>813426
It's a good thing she doesn't seem to be able to feel fear at least.

>>813429
RIP scarf. It's fine it will grow back!

>Oh... shit.
I guess it's time you use your ceiling climbing ability. Bypass them by running towards them (don't care which side) and jumping on the wall, then bouncing on the ceiling, and back on the ground after you've passed them.
>>
No. 813455 ID: 1e7aa8

You may have to leave your Yinglet fuckbuddy behind as you escape. It's parkour time, baby.
>>
No. 813543 ID: 01764f
File 149940748202.png - (80.53KB , 1000x516 , xq95.png )
813543

>Door
The door is not opening.

"Ze... ze zhings! Zhey are getting closer!"
>>
No. 813544 ID: 01764f
File 149940748464.png - (99.34KB , 1000x516 , xq96.png )
813544

>Run away!
There is no place to run.
>>
No. 813545 ID: 01764f
File 149940748744.png - (161.44KB , 1000x516 , xq97.png )
813545

>Hello. I sing.
That voice. I that voice. I know that voice. I know that voice.

"Sopretty lady? Why are we standing still?"
>>
No. 813546 ID: 01764f
File 149940749066.png - (194.63KB , 1000x516 , xq98.png )
813546

>Sing. Where he cannot hear me.
Yes. He cannot hear you sing here.

"SOPRETTY LADY! MOVE!"
>>
No. 813547 ID: 01764f
File 149940749305.png - (154.90KB , 1000x516 , xq99.png )
813547

>Sister
...brother. I hid. I ate my name and I hid from you. You went away. You could not find me. You could not sing to me any more.

"O-kay. I will be okay if zhese get to us, but I am sure you are not insured! You will get hurt! Please run!"
>>
No. 813548 ID: 01764f
File 149940749563.png - (140.95KB , 1000x516 , xq100.png )
813548

>SING
You stole words. You stole songs. You made them yours. You made them broken.

"It was very nice knowing you! Thank you for the sex! Maybe I will find anozher like you!"
>>
No. 813549 ID: 01764f
File 149940749879.png - (128.15KB , 1000x516 , xq101.png )
813549

>Can you say that you are free?
I wanted to be free.

>Run towards them, jump on wall, run on ceiling
I... yes! YES.
>>
No. 813550 ID: 01764f
File 149940750037.png - (205.49KB , 1000x516 , xq102.png )
813550

>Your claws are bound and voice silent
I never had a voice.


"Yay! Maybe we will live, yes? Zhat had me very worried!"
>>
No. 813551 ID: 01764f
File 149940750262.png - (202.05KB , 1000x516 , xq103.png )
813551

>You can't accept and won't concede that this is who you are
I am me. I am OUTISSA. I am Outissa. I accept this. Even with a name, you will not catch me.

"I am holding on VERY TIGHTLY! He he he!"
>>
No. 813552 ID: 01764f
File 149940750496.png - (111.95KB , 1000x516 , xq104.png )
813552

I can outrun you, Brother. You cannot catch me.

"I am very glad that I did not eat very much, or I would be very very sick right now!"
>>
No. 813554 ID: be0718

...What the fuck?

Ditch ballast. She said it's okay, she's insured.
>>
No. 813557 ID: 3373e2

Hold on to your friend tightly and keep running.
>>
No. 813560 ID: ba56e6

>>813552
Running is good, but also remember to be aware of your surroundings. We are in a building, and the pursuers have a known quantity within which to search for us. Look for an escape route.
>>
No. 813579 ID: 6b1d95

Well well, look who it is. A kid who can't get over the fact that you won't talk to him anymore.

It's best to avoid him. Keep working with your legs!
>>
No. 813626 ID: c88e6d

>>813552
Your brother is a jerk. Hold tight to your sex friend and run for both of your lives! You don't want her to be forced to pay to come back to life because you let go of her, do you?

Also, your brother's creepy murderbugs look really painful and icky. Don't let them touch you or her. Keep running, ensure your energy reserves are full enough to keep up this chase, and watch out for traps.
>>
No. 813644 ID: b0b9f5

Keep running, and once you are out of immediate danger, switch to an energy conserving, long-distance focused stride.
>>
No. 813652 ID: 01764f
File 149945575152.png - (186.44KB , 1000x516 , xq105.png )
813652

>Sister please wait
...
>>
No. 813653 ID: 01764f
File 149945575354.png - (116.47KB , 1000x516 , xq106.png )
813653

>Please don't go, I want you to stay
...

"Wait, scarybugs are a person?"
>>
No. 813654 ID: 01764f
File 149945575629.png - (46.51KB , 1000x516 , xq107.png )
813654

>I'm begging you please, please don't leave me.
...

"Awww! Pretty lady, what are you going to do? He looks sad! Zhis door looks unlocked and we can go wizhout him, I zhink. Or we can maybe see what he needs? Or bring him?"

...what should I do? I do not know. There was a scary burning light earlier. There might be more. I can hear people outside. If I leave my brother here, then he might not survive.

I must decide now. Bring him or leave him or something else?
>>
No. 813656 ID: be0718

Begging doesn't suit you, brother!

...Welp, bye. Don't think we forgot about the murderbots.
>>
No. 813657 ID: 3740b1

It would help if we knew something, anything about your brother. You know better than us at this point whether he's dangerous to you and whether he deserves to be helped.

With nothing real to go on apart from appearances, I say leave him unless you feel you should help him.
>>
No. 813658 ID: add027

>>813657
I agree with this radical dude.
>>
No. 813660 ID: 01764f

(Hey, it's your Quest Author stepping in again in response to some concerns I've heard from people about voting.

If you find yourself facing an extremely difficult choice, it's better to vote for something than to not do anything. I promise you that the quest won't just end if you make a choice that you feel might be uninformed or suboptimal. <3)
>>
No. 813661 ID: a363ac

Kiss the yinglet's flower. just cause.
>>
No. 813662 ID: 7fad5d

Hold the yinglet at him and squeeze gently to make her say random phrases until she asks "Why not?".
>>
No. 813663 ID: 486e87

Leave him. He chased you, and now that escape is possible he is trying to guilt trip you. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
No. 813664 ID: a363ac

you know what NO BROTHER LEFT BEHIND grab your brother and bolt!
>>
No. 813671 ID: c88e6d

>>813654
I agree with that guy before me. You know better than we whether or not he's actually willing to abandon your creepy father, and whether he's willing to change and be GOOD rather than controlling and using you. You will need to choose.
>>
No. 813675 ID: 6b1d95

>>813657
>It would help if we knew something, anything about your brother.
We already know plenty about him from the last update. He just assaulted her and based on his words, he's a psycho. It's likely he's been hurting her for her whole life and he's one of the reasons she ran away. He's really really bad news.

>...what should I do?
He's one of the reasons you ran away, isn't he? I wouldn't forgive him. You shouldn't forgive him. Sooner or later he will hurt you again. Steal from you. Nothing good will come of this.

And yet, I can't force myself to leave him here.
Something else.
Tell him that if he stays in.. this form, and acts nicely, that you'll allow him to follow you until you reach a place that is safe. And then the two of you go their separate ways.
>>
No. 813696 ID: 0fa7eb

He can make friends with someone else.

Go through, lock the door behind you.
>>
No. 813703 ID: 91ee5f

>>813675
This.
>>
No. 813714 ID: 21d707

First of all... can you communicate with your brother in a useful way? Do you have thought-speech to him or were those just your reactions? And what do you know about him that would be relevant?

I would suggest expressing guarded permission for him to follow, and travel with you, AT A DISTANCE. A distance sufficient for you to successfully flee him if need be. And only while he behaves! You can express this with just body language and movement or thought-speech if you have it.
>>
No. 813715 ID: 21d707

>>813714
And then when he's in a safe place, after behaving the entire time, you all can go your separate ways. But he'll need to keep the creepiness down.
>>
No. 813716 ID: c57f6b

Forgiveness and trust are not the same. You can let go of desire to hurt him for what he did, while remaining alert if his behavior hasn't changed. Take him with you.
>>
No. 813746 ID: ba56e6

>>813654
Target is vulnerable. Feign compliance and then go for the kill.
>>
No. 813783 ID: 7f7ea0

Outissa... I normally don't advise such things, but VERY VERY careful try to communicate with him. If he can be trusted at all then we should help and he would be very helpful
>>
No. 813843 ID: 01764f
File 149948980765.png - (153.59KB , 1000x516 , xq108.png )
813843

>You choose/more info/you know best/tell more
I do not have time to answer questions! We are all going to die! Please help! Do not tell me that I know best. If I knew best then I would not ask for help!

"We see the target... someone else..."
"...deploy..."


"You stopped again! I see people at ze end of ze hall! HALLO PEOPLE! BEATRIX GREETS YOU!"

"...goddamn yinglet!?..."

Should I take my brother? Or leave him?

...or do nothing? Maybe I am useless after all.
>>
No. 813850 ID: 91ee5f

>>813843
>"We see the target...someone else..."
It sounds like they were chasing one of you, but weren't expecting the other to be here!

>Take? Leave? Do nothing?
Fuuuuuuuckkkkk..........

Alright, bring him along!

>Maybe I am useless after all.
NO!!! BAD OUTISSA!!! Don't you ever say that about yourself! You're not useless, it's us voices that are useless, since we can't give you a clear answer!
>>
No. 813851 ID: 0fa7eb

Guide him to an escape route, but don't let him follow you. If he's infected, you won't stand a chance.
>>
No. 813852 ID: c88e6d

>>813843
Bring him. It's the right thing to do.

Also, you should have more self esteem. You've muddled along this far without any real problems! Grab him too and drag his crazy ass with you while escaping the guys at the end of the hall.
>>
No. 813854 ID: 3373e2

Take him and get out before those people deploy something more deadly.
>>
No. 813857 ID: efcc58

>>813843
You should take him with you for now. Save the big decisions for when you're not being chased.
>>
No. 813858 ID: ba56e6

>>813843
So be it. Take him with you and go.

Take comfort in knowing that your father would not want this. For his children to unite against him.
>>
No. 813865 ID: be61f7

Leave him and run for safety. It's time to find friends.
>>
No. 813872 ID: 359bc6

>Maybe I am useless after all.

>Useless
Weakling, weakling! Only one shall stand on top of the world!

>You're not useless, it's us voices that are useless, since we can't give you a clear answer!

What the hell are we, anyway? Some Eldritch Abomination tugging at the strings of fate? Or blind idiot gods bickering over the affairs of mortals?

...

Either way, grab your brother, but be careful of backstabs. Cautious but optimistic. You need all the help you can get.
>>
No. 813883 ID: 3740b1

Leave him. Run for your life. Yell at him to run if he doesn't want to die.
>>
No. 813885 ID: 6b1d95

>>813675
Again, take him with you, but make sure he understands that you're doing so with conditions.
It's extremely important that you mention them early and that he agrees with them, otherwise you're just doing more harm to the both of you. If he doesn't agree to compromise, then he would never stop being clingy and immature. Not only that, things would turn into a shitshow as he would assault you again the moment you mentioned something he wouldn't like.
So don't let him have any expectations. He needs to be prepared for the two of you to go their separate ways.
>>
No. 813894 ID: be0718

Do nothing! You cannot be 100% absolutely certain that openly embracing a bunch of psychopathic murderbots is the right or wrong decision, so you should sit here until enough facts come along that tell you otherwise.
Also, the radio voices are rude. She is a filthy yinglet, not a goddamn yinglet.
>>
No. 813896 ID: be0718

>>813885
If No One doesn't have time to answer questions, what makes you think she has time to ask them?
>>
No. 813918 ID: 7f7ea0

Alright let's take him, trustnis good
>>
No. 813923 ID: 6b1d95

>>813896
First of all, there's a lot to explain about her brother. Second, she's not good with explaining stuff to being with, requiring extra time to choose the right words. Third, she's distressed and can't think right now.
So yeah, while she may not have the time to talk about her brother, asking her brother to obey her can be done in a short sentence.
And lastly, in case there really is no time at all, I specifically wrote "early" and not "immediately". Which means, she can first take him, and then explain the conditions while they run.
>>
No. 813997 ID: 01764f
File 149955853885.png - (77.62KB , 1000x516 , xq109.png )
813997

>Bring him
Beatrix and I urge my brother to follow. He must hurry!

>Give me time I will be clear, given time you'll understand
>What possesses me to right what we have suffered.
That can wait until we are safe.

"Bye, people! Maybe we will see you later, yes?"

"...they're escaping!..."
"...flanked... team in position..."
>>
No. 813998 ID: 01764f
File 149955854010.png - (191.45KB , 1000x516 , xq110.png )
813998

>>
No. 813999 ID: 01764f
File 149955854316.png - (376.26KB , 800x800 , xq111.png )
813999

HI!
>>
No. 814000 ID: 01764f
File 149955854570.png - (175.98KB , 800x800 , xq112.png )
814000

END PART 1

Friends made: 2/3
Secrets found: 1/1
People sexed: 1/3

Voices tainted: 6
>>
No. 814002 ID: 01764f
File 149955867325.png - (165.50KB , 800x800 , xq113.png )
814002

"S-speep!?"


(No characters will hear anything you write until the next update, so take this time to discuss your thoughts and next course of action! I will be posting a link to the new thread when it is up.)
>>
No. 814007 ID: 01764f

(Since this thread will be closing in a couple of days, you can hop to the disthread as well if you prefer: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html )
>>
No. 814008 ID: 56ffef

>>814002
darn he is going to be there for a while.
>>
No. 814012 ID: 3740b1

Waah, all those sexins we didnt have! Tragic.
>>
No. 814015 ID: 17c2ee

>>814012
Sure, it's tragic that neither of Outissa's family members who showed up raped her.
>>
No. 814165 ID: 3740b1

>>814015
I doubt there was a way daddy was Astral projecting to bang her or we were getting bug fucked in the 30 seconds we had before getting killed by the mystery light. I imagine it was back in the tower or some of the other windows.
>>
No. 814174 ID: 91ee5f

>>814000
>Friends made.
Beatrix and.....Amaranth?
>>
No. 814180 ID: 486e87

I wonder what it means by voices tainted?
>>
No. 814184 ID: 91ee5f

>>814180
Probably counting whoever's loyal to Outissa's father.
>>
No. 814224 ID: ba56e6

>>814165
Probably the human woman from the tower.
>>
No. 814242 ID: c88e6d

>>814180
People who sided with Outissa's dad.
>>
No. 814272 ID: 6b1d95

It's interesting how they're mentioned as having been "tainted". I mean, they made an intentional decision and the only thing that happened was a formalization. Something changed, but what.
>>
No. 814275 ID: 01764f

Thread 2 is live! https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/814273.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password