[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 890756)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153050252584.png - (662.62KB , 996x996 , clownquest1.png )
890756 No. 890756 ID: 40232e

this is a really bad idea
Expand all images
>>
No. 890757 ID: 40232e
File 153050256115.png - (360.50KB , 996x996 , Clownquest2.png )
890757

as you may know, clowns are really dang dumb
>>
No. 890758 ID: 40232e
File 153050261240.png - (193.89KB , 996x996 , Clownquest3.png )
890758

take this dumbass for example

look at him

eating a pie in the worst way possible
>>
No. 890759 ID: 40232e
File 153050265868.png - (177.42KB , 996x996 , Clownquest4.png )
890759

until!

snotched right from between his weird clown jaws!

ooh hes mad now
>>
No. 890760 ID: 40232e
File 153050271513.png - (370.15KB , 996x996 , Clownquest5.png )
890760

looks like the spooky spooky hand is receeding into that incredibly forboding darkness

definitely not a trap
>>
No. 890761 ID: 40232e
File 153050278194.png - (443.37KB , 996x996 , Clownquest6.png )
890761

Nice of the Princess to invite us over for a Quest, eh Luigi?
>>
No. 890762 ID: 40232e
File 153050280753.png - (361.69KB , 996x996 , Clownquest7.png )
890762

man it's shitty in here

what do?
>>
No. 890763 ID: b1b4f3

Honk.
Admire fine photograph.
>>
No. 890765 ID: 33cbe7

Honk photograph.
>>
No. 890766 ID: 40232e
File 153050464746.png - (549.99KB , 996x996 , clownquest8.png )
890766

'Tis a picture of the most esteemed BROMSLEY GRUMBLESNUP, God-king of all clowns and 3 time champion of the bi-tri-annual slapping contest for getting slapped a lot

our hero, still yet to be named, dons the traditional garb of a big red nose and honks in his honor.

>1/2,978,564,002 photographs honked
>>
No. 890768 ID: c66305

This quest is terrifying me...

We must equip ourselves for wacky antics shenanigans and all manner of comical japery. Get your juggling clubs for you are JASPER TUSPOT GRUBBLINSTUFFS the III, it’s time for some honking!
>>
No. 890769 ID: 40232e
File 153050636229.png - (345.38KB , 996x996 , Clownquest9.png )
890769

a most noble name indeed! one befitting such a quest. JASPER shall head forth into the bowels of this hellish circus tent to once more aquire his most delicious BURMPLEBERRY PIE. onwards!
>>
No. 890770 ID: 40232e
File 153050657517.png - (129.92KB , 996x996 , Clownquest10.png )
890770

wait where are we going
>>
No. 890771 ID: 33cbe7

Left into that tiny doorway.
>>
No. 890773 ID: 40232e
File 153050813771.png - (850.35KB , 996x996 , clownquest11.png )
890773

the tiny doorway led to the third plane of hell! woah!

the screams of the damned are only drowned out by a constant, heartbeat like drumming, a melody to which these tortured souls find no solace, the beat not unlike the torture of the water drop. It is the only thing they hear. They are even deaf to the sound of their own misery. What God would allow this place to exist, souls of those greedy in life suffering nigh eternally, eventually forgetting the very crimes of which brought them to this place and knowing only misery? Though these souls may have once been cruel, many have been down here so long they could no longer be compared to who they once were, yet finding no pity. Half of them are have suffered far beyond their crimes by now, yet remain forgotten.

neato!
>>
No. 890774 ID: 8a947d

Go find Satan, that asshole probably knows where your pie is.
>>
No. 890776 ID: 40232e
File 153050958619.png - (428.74KB , 996x996 , Clownquest12.png )
890776

wait

turns out it was just a fancy painting.... oh well
>>
No. 890777 ID: 40232e
File 153050964546.png - (347.36KB , 996x996 , Clownquest13.png )
890777

Jasper communes with SATAN anyway to see if THEY know where the pie is!

SATAN knows of course, They know many things. They could tell you many secrets... for a price.
>>
No. 890778 ID: ff0134

Give satan your phone number. It must get pretty lonely in hell after all.
>>
No. 890779 ID: b1b4f3

>>890777
Offer Satan a pie in return for the hot deets.
>>
No. 890780 ID: b1b4f3

Wait no, pie for pie won't work.

Offer to make him laugh!
>>
No. 890781 ID: 8a947d

>>890780
You are a clown after all. Give him a joke
>>
No. 890783 ID: 40232e
File 153051209079.png - (180.49KB , 996x996 , clownquest14.png )
890783

you hook up satan with your emergency jokes hotline, 1-800-BIG-GOOF

(disclaimer: do not call 1-800-BIG-GOOF, the creator of this quest does not actually know what it connects to.)
>>
No. 890784 ID: 40232e
File 153051219176.png - (187.24KB , 996x996 , Clownquest15.png )
890784

Satan is PLEASED by your sacrifice, and gifts you with his most terrible boon.

JASPER has obtained LEFT HAND OF SATAN! simply type 'hint' and the hand will point at the most likely thing to help further the quest.
>>
No. 890787 ID: d887c0

Stick that monkey down your BIG, POOFY PANTS for later use.
Also, so you can say you had Satan's hand down your pants.
>>
No. 890790 ID: 8a947d

Making deals with Satan for sick boons, Nice. Give that hand a high five and say hint, is there a limit to how many times you can use it?
>>
No. 890791 ID: 40232e
File 153051342417.png - (196.69KB , 996x996 , clownquest16.png )
890791

satan's left hand does not give handjobs. thats what the right hand do. it gives jasper a slap for implying otherwise

it can't talk neither, but can only point. thankfully, being an disembodied hand its pretty DAMNED good at it (joke courtesy of 1-800-BIG-GOOF) and can point at infinite things infinite times but only one at a time
>>
No. 890792 ID: 970506

>>890791
tell satan's hand to point to the nearest nosegay
>>
No. 890806 ID: 40232e
File 153051762207.png - (535.33KB , 996x996 , Clownquest17.png )
890806

a nosegay is located through satans unholy scrying.

boly fuck its flowers

(nosegay is the middle english term for Bouquet, and the modern latin term for updog)
>>
No. 890812 ID: ff0134

Wow! Is there anything it can’t point at!?
Anyway, let’s try and find where the hell the plot went off too, HINT!
>>
No. 890813 ID: 8a947d

That's one hell of a nosegay alright, but you're wrong the modern latin term for a nosegay is bofa. Also HINT.
>>
No. 890816 ID: d887c0

HINT
And take the flowers because fuck it.
>>
No. 890824 ID: dbf422

Wait what's updog
>>
No. 890828 ID: a363ac

>>890806
send satan's hand to play a pokemon porn game
>>
No. 890866 ID: d887c0

I could, no joke and very easily, post links to sexy clowns.

I won't, but I could.
>>
No. 890875 ID: 970506

>>890806
enlist the aid of satanhand to reacquire BURMPLEBERRY PIE
>>
No. 890949 ID: 40232e
File 153059658534.png - (209.17KB , 996x996 , clownquest18.png )
890949

after sitting around for roughly 24 clown hours (roughly 24 hours normal time) Jasper decides its time to get gone goin

>1 nosegay aquired
>>
No. 890950 ID: 40232e
File 153059661575.png - (306.10KB , 996x996 , Clownquest19.png )
890950

here we go

definitely a good idea
>>
No. 890951 ID: 40232e
File 153059664835.png - (1.42MB , 996x996 , clownquest20.png )
890951

uh oh skooks

we're in






sexy clown territory
>>
No. 890952 ID: dbf422

Luckily there's no such thing. That's why the room is empty. Unless... They're coming out of the goddamn walls!
>>
No. 890954 ID: 40232e
File 153059776949.png - (173.69KB , 996x996 , Clownquest21.png )
890954

oh shit there's one now


...heyyyy wait a minute

youre not a sexy clown youre a normal clown


just a normal ass lookin ass clown ass lookin...
>>
No. 890955 ID: 40232e
File 153059782016.png - (125.67KB , 996x996 , clownquest22.png )
890955

lookin...........
>>
No. 890957 ID: 40232e
File 153059784910.png - (90.17KB , 996x996 , clownquest23.png )
890957

oh no
>>
No. 890958 ID: d887c0

Present the nosegay as a peace offering.
>>
No. 890959 ID: 40232e
File 153059907686.png - (293.94KB , 996x996 , clownquest24.png )
890959

she takes a whiff of the loverly flowers and ends up inhaling the entire updog---er, bofa

snorfk
>>
No. 890960 ID: 40232e
File 153059911953.png - (181.37KB , 996x996 , Clownquest25.png )
890960

they are now dating

jasper is now legally required to die for this mystery clown
>>
No. 890965 ID: d887c0

Inquire Clown Spouse's name.
>>
No. 890970 ID: 40232e
File 153060281446.png - (114.99KB , 996x996 , Clownquest26.png )
890970

her name is TULIP SNORFLEWAGONS VON SNUGGLEBUMS

she is the long lost princess of the kingdom of BUTTSTON. thrice removed.
>>
No. 890971 ID: ff0134

What’s a classy lady like her doin’ in a joint like this?
>>
No. 890972 ID: d887c0

Then what the honk is she doing here?
>>
No. 890974 ID: 40232e
File 153060385644.png - (132.76KB , 996x996 , Clownquest27 (1).png )
890974

fuckin'
>>
No. 890975 ID: d887c0

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>>
No. 890977 ID: 96d6e4

ask her if she wishes to join you on your quest for the creampie
>>
No. 891031 ID: a363ac

>>890974
ankles.... fucking.... OH NO our clown is in love with a Babylonian Whore clown! quick take her to clown church save her soul with clown Jesus.
>>
No. 891060 ID: dbf422

Rad.
>>
No. 891061 ID: 40232e
File 153068111975.png - (194.63KB , 996x996 , clownquest28.png )
891061

she doesnt but like you could summon her if you really need to

>summon get! don't use it too much or there will be consequences

jasper bids tulip a good day and merry fumpledink
>>
No. 891063 ID: 40232e
File 153068116728.png - (140.01KB , 996x996 , clownquest29.png )
891063

time to move on!





wait

this door has no knob with which to finagle it into the open positeon
>>
No. 891065 ID: a363ac

>>891063
summon hot clown immediately for no reason.
touch whatever satan points to
>>
No. 891066 ID: dbf422

It does have a thing on it though. Maybe Satan knows how to deal with it. Or you could just see if it is a push door
>>
No. 891067 ID: 33cbe7

That's because it's a push door! Push door from the top.
>>
No. 891069 ID: 40232e
File 153068304783.png - (203.13KB , 996x996 , Clownquest30.png )
891069

tulip is summoned by screaming really really loud

she agrees to help out
>>
No. 891070 ID: dbf422

>>891067
Wow that timestamp
>>
No. 891071 ID: 40232e
File 153068306357.png - (152.97KB , 996x996 , Clownquest31.png )
891071

its a push door!
>>
No. 891072 ID: dbf422

>>891069
Wow that sexy arm. It better demolish both the door and our body
>>
No. 891073 ID: dbf422

>>891072
Great
>>
No. 891074 ID: 40232e
File 153068315177.png - (289.32KB , 996x996 , clownquest32.png )
891074

after plucking himself out of his safe landing, jasper discovers

A VILLAIN

bum bum bum


???: You'll never defeat ME! I skipped LEG DAY!
>>
No. 891076 ID: dbf422

>>891074
Wait... The push door! That was a clue! We need to push HIM.
>>
No. 891080 ID: a363ac

>>891074
his chair is a dully automated weapon to surpass metal gear get behind it or you will be shredded
>>
No. 891081 ID: b1b4f3

>>891074
Skip away.
>>
No. 891082 ID: 40232e
File 153068593492.png - (255.49KB , 996x996 , Clownquest33.png )
891082

acting fast, jasper pushes over the foul fiend

???: Oh nOO--
>>
No. 891083 ID: 40232e
File 153068596652.png - (734.45KB , 996x996 , Clownquest34.png )
891083

[roblox_oof.wav]
>>
No. 891084 ID: 40232e
File 153068601654.png - (151.85KB , 996x996 , clownquest35.png )
891084

vicotory!

>gained: 1 Level

>Self esteem +1
>Gumption +2
>Weird Kinks +69
>>
No. 891085 ID: dbf422

Nice
>>
No. 891090 ID: ff0134

Fantasise about your wierd kinks despite having other things to do probably.
>>
No. 891094 ID: 40232e
File 153069409415.png - (229.44KB , 996x996 , Clownquest36.png )
891094

jasper is immediately besieged by a KINK GREMLIN for thinking about that garbage

this is whatcha get for being into like... vore or watersports or feet or whatever

this dude

its whatcha get boi
>>
No. 891095 ID: a363ac

>>891094
accept your kink Gremlin in a embrace
>>
No. 891116 ID: b1b4f3

>>891094
Flee in shame.
>>
No. 891129 ID: dbf422

Flee in terror
>>
No. 891141 ID: e7848c

Throw a tarp over them. Hope no one finds him.
>>
No. 891147 ID: dd1c79

Kink shame him for having multiple bewbs. Or is that body shaming...?
>>
No. 891148 ID: 40232e
File 153073820424.png - (132.35KB , 996x996 , Clownquest37.png )
891148

a tarp is thrown over the shitty kink goblin. he flees in an appropriate mixture of shame, terror, and disgust

youll have to face the truth someday jasper

face your shame
>>
No. 891151 ID: dd1c79

>>891148
The only shame we feel is that we let some unfunny jerk steal our awesome pie.
>>
No. 891154 ID: 40232e
File 153073886873.png - (146.87KB , 996x996 , clownquest38.png )
891154

the.... the pie?






OH SHIT RIGHT THE PIE
>>
No. 891160 ID: 85ac17

>>891154
Yeah that thing we set out to recover from the 2spooky hand... get a move on.
>>
No. 891163 ID: 8a947d

You'd best get to stepping, that pies going to spoil if you take too long. That spooky hand thing better have a fridge or something to keep that in. From the look of it we might need a HINT.
>>
No. 891313 ID: 40232e
File 153082975715.png - (120.79KB , 996x996 , Clownquest39.png )
891313

onwards you absolute fucking moron

but you're our moron
>>
No. 891314 ID: 40232e
File 153082977992.png - (162.08KB , 996x996 , Clownquest40.png )
891314

welcome to the pie factory







smells like pie
>>
No. 891319 ID: 3583d1

>>891314
Think they will have some of that awesome BURMPLEBERRY PIE? Nah probably not, although we might be able to equip ourselves some some BANANA CREAM PIE however, the most hillarious of pies, as they are meant to be thrown at the faces of our enemies.
>>
No. 891368 ID: b1b4f3

>>891314
Check out the whole process, from beginning to end!
>>
No. 891370 ID: dbf422

Fucking just take every pie you see.
>>
No. 891373 ID: 094652

>>891370
NO! If you steal all the pie parts this factory will never make pie for you again!

Conquer the factory so you have a steady supply of pies to throw
>>
No. 891377 ID: 96d6e4

locate the redberry pie
>>
No. 891380 ID: dbf422

>>891373
That's just super stealing.
>>
No. 891460 ID: 40232e
File 153092811170.png - (207.39KB , 996x996 , clownquest41.png )
891460

after stealing and hiding the writer's tablet pen for like a day ol jasper decides to steal some pies now




like a crimester
>>
No. 891473 ID: 4cce9d

>>891460
At least leave some change or something, it’s better not to be a crimester, crimesters are unfunny. Unfunny like the 2spooky hand who stole YOUR pie..... Or a Mime....
>>
No. 891488 ID: 094652

>>891473
Satan's left hand is assisting the Playable Clownactor. Crimester is an understatement at this point.
>>
No. 891490 ID: 4cce9d

>>891488
But Satan can be funny, there’s nothing that funny about stealing pie when we’re also trying to recover stolen pie. That is unless we are stealing from MIMES... fuckin’ dicks...

Oh by the way I think that gear is watching you.
>>
No. 891512 ID: 40232e
File 153093693426.png - (279.95KB , 996x996 , Clownquest42.png )
891512

jasper does not think mimes are the same as spooky purple hands. or spooky purple hand monsters maybe?

mimes arent even that bad. just nature. the mimes eat the clowns, the clowns eat the pies, and the pies eat the grass, and the grass eats the whole sun

Satan's Left Hand would like to remind you that, in fact, crimes is good, and you should be total crimesters all the timesters
>>
No. 891515 ID: 4cce9d

>>891512
I never said they were the same, just that mimes can be real dicks at times. Mostly because of how unfunny they are.

But yeah leave at least some change for the pie, if it’s good pie leave more.
>>
No. 891525 ID: dbf422

Satan knows what's up. Dawg. Also mimes are really cute. Not saying you should think thoughts about creatures that eat you.
But.

Okay, look for signs. We must find the pie with the weird name. Probably? I mean I'm good with just cherry.
>>
No. 891629 ID: d11392
File 153101835617.png - (188.90KB , 996x996 , clownquest43.png )
891629

wait


mimes are cute?


well i guess it is like theyre wearing nothing at all...

nothing at all...

nothing at all...
>>
No. 891631 ID: e26fa5

>>891629
Mimes are cute as hell but get working and stop thinking in booty, I CAN ALREDY FEEL the presence of KINK GREMLIN getting near, pick the pies and prepare for a battle.
>>
No. 891635 ID: b1b4f3

Now that you have some pie, you EAT IT
>>
No. 891636 ID: bd7115
File 153102400391.png - (153.75KB , 996x996 , Clownquest44.png )
891636

of course! eating this delicious pies will distract me!
>>
No. 891637 ID: bd7115
File 153102404337.png - (155.11KB , 996x996 , clownquest45.png )
891637

HORMPH
>>
No. 891638 ID: bd7115
File 153102406021.png - (160.18KB , 996x996 , clownquest46.png )
891638

delicious!
>>
No. 891639 ID: a9c815

Throw pie at the wayward kink shaming goblin
>>
No. 891646 ID: e26fa5

Call out the kink goblin for their crimes, cmon, it's obvious that his kink is kinkshaming! Get a room!
>>
No. 891648 ID: b1b4f3

>>891638
Excellent, now go find the supervisor's office and report a pie theft.
>>
No. 891655 ID: 094652

YOU 8 A PI??!

QUEST COMPLEET!!?!
>>
No. 891656 ID: a9c815

>>891655
Incorrect, we must regain our lost honor by giving the 2spooky hand a what for!
>>
No. 891936 ID: 40232e
File 153120544411.png - (113.19KB , 996x996 , clownquest47.png )
891936

yo id like to report a stolen pie and also a kink gremlin

i havent beat the game yet tho
>>
No. 891938 ID: 40232e
File 153120551333.png - (173.16KB , 996x996 , clownquest48.png )
891938

Biggs Largely: "Why if it isn't jasper! Have you stolen a pie from me? Did you bring a kink gremlin into my factory thinking about supple mime butts?"
>>
No. 891939 ID: 40232e
File 153120553968.png - (107.48KB , 996x996 , clownquest49.png )
891939

Biggs Largely: "Can't have fucking that"
>>
No. 891941 ID: b1b4f3

Accept the assassination mission to kill the kink gremlin.
>>
No. 891954 ID: dbf422

OH NO HE'S GOT A GUN. RUN CLOWN RUN.
>>
No. 892020 ID: d887c0

Correction, your hugeness.
As we have yet to leave the premises, and we fully intend to pay for the pie we ate, it wasn't truly theft.
Also, if you'll allow us, we'll deal with that kinky little gremlin ourselves for free.
>>
No. 892247 ID: a363ac

>>891939
some a bunch of kink grimlins to take all the bullets then shoot him with the power of clowning
>>
No. 892614 ID: 40232e
File 153151477086.png - (110.71KB , 996x996 , Cliwnquest50.png )
892614

i will accept this mission to assassinate the kink gremlin

also never gonna pay for that pie crimes is good
>>
No. 892615 ID: 40232e
File 153151479742.png - (140.12KB , 996x996 , clownquest51.png )
892615

[Skyrim_Guard_Die.wav]
>>
No. 892616 ID: 40232e
File 153151481581.png - (123.45KB , 996x996 , clownquest52.png )
892616

well that didn't go well
>>
No. 892622 ID: dbf422

No shit he had a gun. And we know giant clowns don't kill people. Guns kill people.
>>
No. 892624 ID: e26fa5

>>892616
Summon the kink goblin here to a trap using the sole sound of hands clapping and fets stepping
>>
No. 892706 ID: 4cce9d

>>892616
Summon your girlfriend to patch you up and help take down the kink goblin.
>>
No. 892726 ID: b1b4f3

Good thing you can't kill clowns because dying isn't funny.

Plug your holes with tissues, it'll heal up just like you cut yourself shaving, right?
>>
No. 893484 ID: 40232e
File 153188971798.png - (152.89KB , 996x996 , clownquest53.png )
893484

jasper plugs up his goo holes with some toilet paper or whatever

>FULL HP!
>>
No. 893485 ID: 40232e
File 153189018982.png - (225.00KB , 996x996 , clownquest55.png )
893485

for good measure jasper just decimates that kink gremlin as per protocol

Slowly, Gently, This is how a life is taken...
>>
No. 893488 ID: dbf422

How's the torch, still above half? If it gets too dark, the enemies get tough.
>>
No. 893492 ID: e26fa5

Wear the kink goblin as your armour.
>>
No. 893500 ID: b1b4f3

Alright ask satan's hand where the pie thief is. No not you, the other one.
>>
No. 893515 ID: 8a947d

Check the body for trinkets. Make sure your stress isn't too high.

I don't think the big pie stealer is here. Use the devils hand to get a HINT
>>
No. 893540 ID: 40232e
File 153193196455.png - (193.41KB , 996x996 , Clownquest56.png )
893540

clowns can't die so obviously he doesn't need to worry about stress

obviously

probably

the devil's left hand is pointing towards the asylum

Of course! It's where like 30% of all quests start, a padded cell! the perfect hiding place.
>>
No. 893541 ID: 40232e
File 153193198467.png - (115.12KB , 996x996 , clownquest57.png )
893541

there's a bunch of weird rooms in here
>>
No. 893547 ID: b1b4f3

Do some knock-knock jokes.
>>
No. 893565 ID: 2a13fa

check for cats
>>
No. 893575 ID: 40232e
File 153196513809.png - (165.06KB , 996x996 , Clownquest58.png )
893575

Cats?

what do I look like? mortis? weaver? Charlemagne? someone else that actually puts effort into their quests?

you will never ever see a single cat, cat person, or feline based organism in any of clownquest.
>>
No. 893576 ID: 40232e
File 153196517255.png - (253.92KB , 996x996 , clownquest59.png )
893576

See? No cats. These cells are super empty and devoid of any cats or catlike entities.
>>
No. 893577 ID: d887c0

>>893575
>>893576
Seems legit.
>>
No. 893579 ID: b1b4f3

b e h i n d y o u
>>
No. 893580 ID: ff0134

*jaws theme plays on distant otamatone*
>>
No. 893581 ID: e26fa5

Check for otamatone people.
>>
No. 893583 ID: 40232e
File 153196908106.png - (267.04KB , 996x996 , clownquest60.png )
893583

what

there's no one here

weird that you mention otomatone though cause now I can hear it too

whatever this is still a 100% cat free quest
>>
No. 893585 ID: 79814e

>>893583
No time for dilliy dally, ask the Satan's hand to point to where our pie snatcher is.
>>
No. 893590 ID: dbf422

Cats ain't real. Get moving. Though it's starting to seem like the devil hand is just having fun with you. He seems to be leading you into wacky situations where you find nothing but disappointment.

Ask for another tip.
>>
No. 893591 ID: b1b4f3

Honk.
>>
No. 893599 ID: 40232e
File 153197359294.png - (238.46KB , 996x996 , Clownquest61.png )
893599

jasper leaves the non-existant cats to their nonexistant tomfoolery

The Devil's Left Hand leads jasper down into the Abyss

We are almost upon the end of this little venture, it seems.
>>
No. 893600 ID: 40232e
File 153197409311.png - (141.52KB , 996x996 , clownquest62.png )
893600

Beyond this door lies thine pie, according to Satan's left hand.

What shall we do?
>>
No. 893601 ID: e26fa5

Eat/kill Satan's left hand, there must be no witness for our sins.
>>
No. 893606 ID: 40232e
File 153197471766.png - (255.93KB , 996x996 , Clownquest63.png )
893606

SUBSUMED FOR STRENGTH IN THE UPCOMING ENCOUNTER
>>
No. 893619 ID: b1b4f3

Satan's not gonna be happy...

Alright kick down the door while shouting WHERES THE PIE
>>
No. 893620 ID: e26fa5

Shoot throught the door, THEEEEEEEEN open it.
>>
No. 893626 ID: dbf422

Walk out of the door from the other side
>>
No. 893630 ID: 094652

That was seven different kinds of stupid.

Now go on and Use The Stupid.
>>
No. 893636 ID: 40232e
File 153199000918.png - (278.90KB , 996x996 , clownquest64.png )
893636

ALRIGHT HAND OVER THE

wait


who is this guy
>>
No. 893637 ID: 40232e
File 153199013535.png - (341.46KB , 996x996 , Clowmn.png )
893637

???: "Good Evening Jasper, associated watchers. I have been waiting for this moment..."

???: "This will be perhaps the first time I've successfully completed a quest in a while. Such a bad habit of mine, starting something and never finishing it. All those other quests of mine... Ah well. You're here now, yes?"

???: "For the pie?"
>>
No. 893638 ID: e26fa5

>>893637
No, the pie was a trick to kill you before you did the thing that would end our world, "Mime Quest: This is a really good ideia", perish!
>>
No. 893639 ID: b1b4f3

Yes. For the pie.
>>
No. 893655 ID: 094652

Unplug the plug to disable electricity to the cage

Get Pie

Kirby the Pie

Quest Over
>>
No. 893657 ID: dbf422

It's the fucking dog, he was behind it all. He created these silent hills and he'll do it again.

Why didn't you just get the water ending
>>
No. 893689 ID: d887c0

>>893637
You doing okay? We already had a pie, so you can have this one if you want it.
>>
No. 893701 ID: 40232e
File 153203182481.png - (389.07KB , 996x996 , clownquest66.png )
893701

???: "I have gone by many names. Nautilus, WARDEN, Spook, now Cleun. You are only my most recent work."

the pie

CLEUN: "Nautquest, my first creation. It was fun, at first. Similar to this quest. Wholesome tomfoolery. But then I tried to incorporate things. It became complex."

the. pie.

Cleun: "SAVE was complex from the beginning. I tried to make something slightly inspired by both Mortis's Maybecats and the 'save the princess' threads that would happen from time to time. It too, was fun, but required a lot of work due to it being so complex. When things slowed down, because I was busy... well, it fell to the wayside."

thepiethepiethepiethepiethepie

Cleun: "Spookquest was my attempt to get back into things. It too, was fun. Didn't require too much effort on my part, a lot of character design, really mostly writing down interactions. ...But then my computer broke down, and I had to make all of the characters again. ......and then I got hit by a car. Spookquest fell to the wayside, hard and fast. I couldn't create with a broken arm after all."

PIEEEEEEEEE

CLEUN: "Which brings me to this one. I realized my strengths, and weaknesses. I'm pretty okay at creating jokes, mindless foolishness, things that don't hamper the questgoers but also don't leave too little for me to work with. Hence... clownquest. Entitled as 'a really bad idea' because hey. I never finish what I start here, anyway."

CLEUN: "Which leaves.

Pie?

CLEUN: "Yes. Here you go."
>>
No. 893702 ID: 40232e
File 153203185592.png - (139.05KB , 996x996 , clownquest67.png )
893702

PIE GET!

VICTOROY ACHIEVE!


JOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIN!
>>
No. 893703 ID: 40232e
File 153203190448.png - (218.89KB , 996x996 , clownquest68.png )
893703

[Vacuum.wav]
>>
No. 893704 ID: 40232e
File 153203193968.png - (245.90KB , 996x996 , clownquest69.png )
893704

SPLAT

they didn't even eat it

also hey we ended on 69 (nice)
>>
No. 893705 ID: f6d85b

So what should wee call you now? Is Cleun okay?
>>
No. 893706 ID: 40232e

I'll be putting up a thread in the Quest-Discussions board to let everyone have a say on what my next quest should be about.

See y'all there.
>>
No. 893709 ID: ff82d2

Well done!

Is there an achievements page?
>>
No. 893719 ID: 96457c

Congratulations!
>>
No. 893720 ID: d887c0

This was goddamn madness. I loved it.
>>
No. 893724 ID: dbf422

Neat. Still can't believe that we got the dog ending.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password