[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 914273)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40679 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154501567626.png - (231.86KB , 1280x1024 , 1.png )
914273 No. 914273 ID: ca1cab

Bored. Bored. Bored. Gods Across how can anything be this dull? Had I known I'd be doing so much nothing, I'd never have agreed to this.

And now you're here. The voices Veni kept yammering on about? The ones that told him to plow that Tsang princess?


He told me if I touched his blue rock I'd feel you in the back of my skull one day. I chalked it up to all the Vrot he drank that night. And yet here you are. What are you doing here? How's Veni?

Expand all images
>>
No. 914277 ID: 094652

He nuked a city.
>>
No. 914283 ID: 3814fa

>>914277
That didn't happen yet, no need to start a panic.

>>914273
He stuffed the rabbit
>>
No. 914290 ID: e3e99e

>>914283
Yeah, he WILL nuke a city.
They'll also have brought it on themselves, so that's definitely a problem for later.

Anyway, things seemed to be going well for him last we checked, but since we exist outside of your linear time that could be old news or future events.

But enough about that, what do they have you doing? I'm sure we can make things more exciting for you.
>>
No. 914473 ID: ca1cab
File 154518238917.png - (295.22KB , 1280x1024 , 2.png )
914473

I don't know what a nuke is, but I am glad to hear you're getting him some proper sex. Veni's such a wound up ball of problems. He knows the Makag family is ready to tear itself to pieces over his inheritance, and he thinks if he can't secure the loyalty of all the powerful members in the family, he'll make his own powerbase within the family.

Course to do that he needs to, in his own words, 'Have many wives and father twice as many children'. And his wives will take over the positions of those he boots out. But the poor tuv can't get his own priorities straight. Every woman I introduce to him has a flaw. They're too tall, too small, not enough power, not enough influence, wrong family, not enough experience, too angular. How can you be too angular? In the past fifty years he's only got what? One wife? And that one he wasted years trying to woo. Pretty tuva far from his goal of 'many'.

Hopefully with you loosening him up, he can get some damn headway. And maybe even enjoy himself. Gods know I do enough of that for the two of us.



Oh, you're interested in me now? Well, I am doing...nothing. This exchange is basically a glorified house arrest. That daoine Kellach has me kept in his quarters these little pavosh gave him for helping them take back that fort that you and Veni cleared out. He didn't trust me at first, but I think he likes me now. Course he still won't let me leave. None of the tuv let me leave.

I spend my days in boredom. I tried collecting weapons, I've even expanded to things that aren't swords, but my collection has become a small arsenal since I came here so that's no longer possible. Now I smoke meloweed, sleep, practice, eat, shit, sleep some more, and play a few card games with Kellach when he comes back. He seems to love Rezan Poker.

I certainly would like some more excitement. My usual hobbies are, bluntly, collecting swords and fucking. I'm all spent on the former, and ready for some of the latter.

>>
No. 914477 ID: ca1cab

I should also note that this week my workload is light so I got more time to update. So I'll try to churn this one out much faster
>>
No. 914485 ID: e3e99e

>>914473
Can you not leave the apartment? Or not leave the facility?
If you can roam the facility I'm sure we can find you someone interesting.
>>
No. 914501 ID: c3a631

>>914473
If by loosening, you mean trying to get him laid by two(maybe three) girls at once, then yeah. He seems on the right track.

Can you at least leave the place, or do you mean you aren't even allowed to leave the room?
>>
No. 914504 ID: 094652

Switch to trading cards or adventure games.
>>
No. 914536 ID: c3a631

>>914485
I think house arrest means he's not allowed leave. Like at all.
>>914473
Can you sneak out? Maybe climb out the window?
>>
No. 914621 ID: ca1cab
File 154535743809.png - (138.36KB , 1280x1024 , 3.png )
914621

Oh I've tried sneaking out before, it's the reason they got a sentry posted right outside now. Can't use the window. Too high up, and these guys are crazy architects. Got nothing I can get a decent grip on.

Though maybe you're right. Maybe they'll let me out now. I've been relatively well mannered. Even Kells likes me now. I think.


:iagn:"Hey friend, mind me going out for a drink?"
>>
No. 914623 ID: ca1cab
File 154535757631.png - (174.58KB , 1280x1024 , 4.png )
914623

:iagn:"Heh. Didn't think so. What about a game of cards?"

...

:iagn:"Didn't think so."

Nope, I'm stuck in here. It's just as well. City's full of these angry hairballs. I don't think they'd be all that good in bed.

>>
No. 914624 ID: 094652

... If you're really desperate for entertainment, we could play a tabletop game in your head. Just a few quick rounds on hard mode.

Lots of lewds.
>>
No. 914625 ID: ca1cab
File 154535806455.png - (195.15KB , 1280x1024 , 5.png )
914625

There's only one I've got my eye on in this rocky pit. I heard that daoine are a passionate race, and once you get them all emotional they can be crazy in the sack.

Personally I never had one buuuut~

>>
No. 914626 ID: ca1cab
File 154535812223.png - (220.46KB , 1280x1024 , 6.png )
914626

Well since Veni has the sister, I wouldn't mind getting a sample of the brother. I'd like to ravage that rabbit haunch.
>>
No. 914632 ID: 11286a

>>914626
Would he even be interested? I mean if he isn't gay, that won't work.

But if he is, roll to seduce.
>>
No. 914633 ID: c18c89

Write a dramatic, romanticized message telling where you are and how your're trapped on paper, then fold it into a paper airplane and throw it to him.
>>
No. 914723 ID: ca1cab
File 154545193166.png - (136.97KB , 1280x1024 , 7.png )
914723

A-what? An air-what now? The hells are you talking about?

Oh tabletop games? Don't be silly, I don't play tabletop games...

>>
No. 914724 ID: ca1cab
File 154545214139.png - (118.89KB , 1280x1024 , 8.png )
914724

I don't even have a proper StrifeHammer Fictional Battles army. I mean maybe one day I will, but not now. All I got is this Kingdom State Soldier and this Demoness of Pleasure.




I like to make them kiss.

>>
No. 914740 ID: 9d20da

>>914724
Then make them kiss!
>>
No. 914777 ID: c18c89

...okay, write a message and just crumple it into a ball and throw it, I guess.
>>
No. 914788 ID: 094652

... @#$% it. Imma abuse powers:

[Generate that tabletop Risk-Grimm game RWBY was playing in Season 2]

There, now play.
>>
No. 914904 ID: c150c6
File 154561533553.gif - (613.96KB , 1280x1024 , 9.gif )
914904

[The world shifts, and the already abused delicate fabric of reality begins to warp and tear. Space shifts, time moves in impossible directions. The cosmos alter until a point of reality becomes infinite possibility and then...!]
>>
No. 914905 ID: c150c6
File 154561551686.gif - (205.73KB , 1280x1024 , 10.gif )
914905

[Nothing happens. The table remains a table, and the game remains intangible theory. Dark forces within creation prevent such sudden obstructions at this point in time]

We Sense You. Injection Is Suspended.
>>
No. 914982 ID: c150c6
File 154569347568.png - (104.44KB , 1280x1024 , 11.png )
914982

Oh I see what you're getting at. Be all funny, bring him up for some fun. Yeah that can work. I-hang on. Even rolled into a ball, he may not even notice it. I know! I'll put a rock in the middle. He'll feel that for sure! Or maybe something lighter to account for distance. Wait would he even be able to tell it was from up here and not just some-no I'm thinking too much about this. Out it goes
>>
No. 914983 ID: c150c6
File 154569352131.png - (257.27KB , 1280x1024 , 12.png )
914983

Actually now that I think about it, he comes by regularly to share his pay, maybe I could have just waited...

:Kellach:"IAGN YE PRICK WOT YE TRYIN' TAE KILL ME?!"

Oh it worked!

:iagn:"No, no not at all! Didn't you read my very personal message?"


:Kellach:"I can't read yer scratchy shite! The hell was that?!"

:iagn:"But I wrote it in Impraithic. That's the coininoch trade language right?"


:Kellach:"I. Can't. Read."


:iagn:"I thought you were always looking at those books of the pretty elves"


:Kellach:"I just look at the pictures ya git!"

Oh yeah I forgot, most Coininoch are illiterate unless they're training to be merchants. Just as well, I don't think he'd appreciate my prose.

>>
No. 914991 ID: 4db2a7

>>914983
Why was he already coming? Also just tell him what you want to do if he can't read. What did you write?
>>
No. 915000 ID: c18c89

Normally I'd suggest you apologize for braining him, get him some ice for his head, make him get comfortable and read the note you wrote for him on out loud one knee all melodramatic, but you've just proven you're an imbecile so only do the first three and say anything completely different from whatever buffoonery I'm sure you've wrote down.
>>
No. 915003 ID: 094652

Sing the Generic End-Of-Year Holiday Theme Song!
>>
No. 915005 ID: 4db2a7

>>915003
Dammit Kome you already pissed off the Outer Gods. Don't make them break the universe.
>>
No. 915012 ID: 465a14

>>914983
"Suck my dick."
>>
No. 915132 ID: 012fa2
File 154587519116.png - (184.40KB , 1280x1024 , 13.png )
915132

Well I don't see what's wrong with what I wrote. Hey I'm bored, and kind of stuck. Come up here, and we can fuck. Totally to the point.

New Year song? There's a bunch of them. I don't know the words to most though, and I just make random noises with my mouth. No one notices since they can't actually hear me when everyone is singing it. I do know one though. It's more a Pub Song though.

The days are getting warmer
The year is at an end
I still freeze my ass off though
So let's jump back to bed

The new sun melts the old snow
Just like how we melt our clothes
And then we fuck like Pashak in heat
But you knew that I suppose

With new green comes the rain
And old wars start anew
So before I go to fight and die
Let's have one last good screw


And it keeps going like that. It's a North Mountain song, so some of the words sound clunky when translated.


:Iagn:"So, do you need a pad for that?"

:Kellach:"Nay, I'll be better with some proper spirits in meh. The boys at the yard gave me a jar of the stronger stuff. Start pouring. I got news for ye."
>>
No. 915133 ID: 012fa2
File 154587533570.png - (98.06KB , 1280x1024 , 14.png )
915133

:Iagn:"Oh, what about?"

:Kellach:"They just about done with gettin' their colonizin' expedition ready, so they're lettin' me go. I decided we go back tomorrow."

:Iagn:"Why back? I thought the whole point of keeping me was you didn't trust Veni with your sister."

:Kellach:"I don't. An' I still don't. But since I gots nowhere else tae be, and this drink is supposed to be a farewell gift, I supposin' there be nowhere else that'll take me."

:Iagn:"Oh there most certainly is~"

:Kellach:"What?"

:Iagn:"Nothing. Say, how about instead of our usual game tonight, we play a new one to celebrate?"

:Kellach:"How's thissun go?"

What do you guys think? Strip poker?
>>
No. 915161 ID: 094652

Do you have a movie with porn spliced in between 24-frame segments? It made Kyutama P more... intense.

I forget which webcomic doctor I learned that from.
>>
No. 915208 ID: c18c89

With options to do shots. Just don't pressure him into anything and cause a diplomatic incident, okay?
>>
No. 915247 ID: 054285

Do it with drink. Ask him about his home life, his plans for the future, anything that'll relax him and put his guard down so he doesn't notice you trying to get him drunk
>>
No. 915387 ID: 1d357c
File 154605681495.png - (130.17KB , 1280x1024 , 15.png )
915387

I don't know why Veni says you're so horrible. You guys are funny. I have no idea what you're saying half the time. Movie? Webcomic? Funny words. Maybe that's why Veni keeps calling you a bunch of noisy assholes. He can't stand people that never take things as seriously as him. I think they only time he isn't a grump is when he's with his elf wife or eating rotfish. Rest of the time it's just 'blah blah family', 'blah blah economics' 'blah blah stability'

:iagn:"Oh this game is special since it has some extra rules to keep you in the game if you lose."

:kellach:"That's implyin' I will lose ya bampot. Thas right, I know yer stragety this time. This time it be me wot beats yer ass."

:iagn:"Bold! Alright. When you're out, you either have to take a shot or strip off one of your clothes. If you run out of alcohol or clothes though, you lose."

:kellach:"Well I dun have tae worry then cause I ain't gonna lose. Not once!"

Such confidence. Shame I cheat like crazy at this game. I almost feel sorry for him. You guys are all-knowing and shit right, should I cheat this time?

>>
No. 915398 ID: 4854ef

Let him win some to get up his confidence, it'll be fun seeing him get all cocky before he loses it all.

But yes we can be quite annoying to him, we can be serious or carefree even in the most random of moments so it tends to take him out of his zone.
>>
No. 915465 ID: c7f906

...Only if you're getting whupped like-
>You guys are funny. I have no idea what you're saying half the time.
-something that gets whupped a lot.
>>
No. 915511 ID: 6b103f

Play it close. Let him win every now and then, and just when he thinks he is about to start a streak cheat like a motherfucker.
>>
No. 915990 ID: ba8425
File 154647985469.png - (215.26KB , 1280x1024 , 16.png )
915990

Oh I understand. Don't want him getting frustrated and leaving too soon. Alright, I'll throw a few games. He doesn't know the rules still so I doubt he'll notice.

:Kellach:"Ye ready tae lose?"

:Iagn:"I can see your cards, hold them closer."

:Kellach:"Oh damn, right...Hey!"

:Iagn:"Oh quit whining, you're still mad for losing all your wages last time. And the time before that, and before that."

:Kellach:"Tha's cause I was learnin' yer play. I know now, an' I gonna kick yer tail!"

:Iagn:"Believe me. I don't care. Take a new hand if you think that will help."

Not even sure I need to cheat...
>>
No. 915991 ID: 67c1ed
File 154647995937.png - (231.19KB , 1280x1024 , 17.png )
915991

:Kellach:"O-one more hand! Juss-juss one more, I know I can make up fer this."

:Iagn:"You have no clothes left, you drank most the liquor, even my stock I had lying around. That's your last hand!"

:Kellach:"N-no, thass not faerrr! Ye still got yer luncluth."

And a good thing to, because I am so aroused right now.

:Kellach:"Dammit all I can-I can do this. Jus lemme get 'nuther card!"

:Iagn:"I already let you do it twice."

:Kellach:"One mor' please!"
>>
No. 916010 ID: f97dea

Never! Finish Him!
>>
No. 916012 ID: c7f906

Welll.... that depends, what do you have to wager that I want?
>>
No. 916115 ID: 4854ef

Yes, see what he's willing to offer up for another card, you've got the upper hand and he knows it.
>>
No. 916118 ID: 094652

... I see you couldn't keep your pants on.

Show no mercy! A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal! (I'd say lapine but I don't know the appropriate analogy.) Finish the game and do NOT let him play his final hand!
>>
No. 916131 ID: 2a7b0b

"You want another game? Blow me. Literally"
>>
No. 916261 ID: d99d5a
File 154666244873.png - (206.50KB , 1024x1024 , 18.png )
916261

:iagn:"Welllll.... that depends, what do you have to wager that I want?"

:Kellach:"Whu-what'ye want?"

:iagn:"What do you have?"

:Kellach:"What'ye want?"

:iagn:"Are you really going to be this coy?"

:Kellach:"You want me cards?"

:iagn:I...honestly can't tell if you're pretending or if you're really this innocent."

:Kellach:"Are ye tryin' tae peak at me cards?"

...this is getting nowhere.
>>
No. 916286 ID: daa216

Flip your loincloth aside to give her an idea of what you mean.
>>
No. 916306 ID: 4854ef

He's both drunk, and If I remember right their types don't do subtle. Be more forward.
>>
No. 916310 ID: c7f906

I'm looking at what'me want, sunshine. I still have one piece of clothing left, >>916286 so what can you wager?

If he made you spell it out, make him spell it out too.
>>
No. 916352 ID: 7fe11f

"I mean if you want another game, I have to stick my dong in your bum."
>>
No. 916368 ID: c7f906

Or you could just say "do you bet your ass?"
>>
No. 916468 ID: a32fb9

>>916368
Bet each other's ass. Whoever wins, you do.
>>
No. 916474 ID: 465a14

>>916261
Dude, I told you. You have to be blunt with their culture. Just say "suck my cock".
>>
No. 916527 ID: de5371
File 154681871973.png - (287.87KB , 1024x1024 , 19.png )
916527

:iagn:"Alright, I'll break this down into Daoine words: I like the shape of your ass. Bet that if you want another hand."

:Kellach:"How do I do that? Whassappen if I lose?"

:iagn:"Then your ass is mine."

:Kellach:"Wha?"
>>
No. 916528 ID: 67c1ed
File 154681887797.png - (293.59KB , 1024x1024 , 20.png )
916528

:iagn:"Look down."

:Kellach:"Whu-oh. Oh? Oooooh..."

I think he has the message now.


:Kellach:"Oh no thas nae right. I cannae do that. I think the uh-the uh- Holy textsh say sumthin bout this."

:iagn:"Well lucky you then I don't follow the Holy Way."

:Kellach:"Whuzzat mean. Yer a demon? Doesh...doesh that mean-nae I cannae do that"

It's adorable the way he drunk talks, I have no idea what he's talking about.

>>
No. 916561 ID: c7f906

What do the Holy Texts say about gambling and drunkenness?
>>
No. 916699 ID: c3c31e

"It means Holy Way rules don't apply. Are you in or out?"
>>
No. 916700 ID: afdebc

Hey, if you're so sure you can win your next hand, it doesn't matter what you bet, right?
>>
No. 916916 ID: c150c6
File 154705354370.png - (160.51KB , 1280x1024 , 21.png )
916916

:iagn:"What do your texts say about drunkeness and gambling?"

:kellach:"Um...th-they only mention imbibing the spirits of exaltation and playin' games o chance with the devils..."

:iagn:"I'm sure. It sounds like your texts are rather vague and only apply if you're a follower. Lucky for you, I'm not."

:kellach:"Th-that's true I s'ppose...but still-"

:iagn:"Why does it matter so much? You said you only need one more hand to win, and I want to see what you got up your sleeve"

:kellach:"I'm nae wearin' sleeves no more."

:iagn:"Figure of speech. Are you going to play, or let me walk away with all your money? Again?"

:kellach:"Oh you smug-FINE! I'm in, an' I be takin' back all wot owed me!"

:iagn:"That's the spirit, that's the spirit."
>>
No. 916917 ID: c150c6
File 154705357252.png - (160.37KB , 1280x1024 , 22.png )
916917

:kellach:"Aaaaand ha! Rising City! Best hand!"

:iagn:"That? That's what you were hiding? I'm disappointed Kells. I thought you understood the rules already. Those are rival families. Any hand made with rival families becomes a False Hand. Basically a pair."

:kellach:"What? What?! WHAT?!"
>>
No. 916918 ID: c150c6
File 154705359645.png - (184.81KB , 1280x1024 , 23.png )
916918

:iagn:"I have a Zigguraut. I win. Pay up~"

:kellach:"NO! No, one more game, on more!"

:iagn:"Don't try and squirm away now Kells. You bet your ass, and now it's time to collect."

:kellach:"That's a fat load o' shite! I demand a retry!"
>>
No. 916929 ID: c7f906

Okay be honest, is False Hand a real thing?

Offer him double or nothing. He wins, he can weasel his svelte fuzzy tail out of your bet. You win, you get his last night here- the whole night- for yourself. How's he like the sound of that?
>>
No. 916946 ID: 12317d

Seconding the double down. Those daoine are small but they are strong. Forcing yourself on him isn't going to accomplish anything.
>>
No. 916948 ID: 094652

He has a really long straight, you have a full house. How badly did you need to cheat?

Also, don't let him retry. He's shouting and if he continues to shout, he'll attract the guards and then you're screwed.
>>
No. 917005 ID: e3e99e

>>916929
Sure, that.
>>
No. 917414 ID: 784e30
File 154733716748.png - (159.11KB , 1280x1024 , 24.png )
917414

What? Of course False Hand's a real thing. You got three colors, and four families - Rok, Ota, Kiv, and Qud. Rok is rival to Kiv, Ota is rivals with Qud, you don't put them in the same hand. Do that and everything is nullified and you're left with whatever royal cards are left. That's the ransom rule. He had an Ota and Qud Triach. A pair.

Oh, and I made up the Zigguraut. You need a Foundation Hand for a Zigguraut. I didn't need to cheat in that though, even with why First and Second Lines, I outweighed his lines with a 3 and-4 - a Wedged Charge.

Yeah I don't think we should keep playing. He's dug himself plenty deep. But that's a good idea. Trick him into backing out with a doubled bet that is so outrageous even he wouldn't accept.


:iagn:"Alright Kells. One more hand. But if you lose, you're mine. I don't mean I get your ass, I mean I get it tonight, tomorrow, the day after, and every day after. I'll own you."

:kellach:"W-wait. Ye're talkin-"

:iagn:"Slave? I haven't thought that far. There are some other ways I can own you though. Win, and you walk away free, no obligations."


I think with such stacked odds against him, he'll-

:kellach:"I accept"
>>
No. 917415 ID: 03cffe
File 154733718834.png - (183.08KB , 1280x1024 , 25.png )
917415

:iagn:"wat"

:kellach:"Ye heard. I accept. One last game. Deal me in ya bastard!"

:iagn:"B-but wait. Didn't you hear what I said? I will own you-"

:kellach:"I dun care! I can beat ye this time I know it!"

I think this bunny boy has a problem.

:iagn:"I think you have a problem."

:kellach:"Don't sivy out on meh now! Deal tha deck!"
>>
No. 917435 ID: 094652

He is going to cheat or use bunny luck
Take a deep breath and think of this as one big meta-game where cheating is just a set of extra rules and being caught counts as losing the match
Or you will be @#$%ed hard

And remember, you have us at your disposal. Ask for advice the moment your 'wut gland' starts twitching.
>>
No. 917456 ID: c7f906

Damn, now it's YOU who can't pussy out. I must admit that plan backfired spectacularly. Whelp, time to win yourself a Bunny BF.
>>
No. 917526 ID: e3e99e

>>917415
Well, looks like you have a chance to get a cute bunnyboy husband.
Go for it.
>>
No. 917567 ID: b62108

This is getting uncomfortable. Let him win, but try tocseduce him on the way out.
>>
No. 917906 ID: d99d5a
File 154760468836.png - (86.86KB , 1280x1024 , 26.png )
917906

No, no you're right, I can't back down now. If this boy wants a fight, he'll get one!

:iagn:"Tie?!"

:Kellachh:"Again!"
>>
No. 917907 ID: d99d5a
File 154760486786.png - (89.68KB , 1280x1024 , 27.png )
917907

Tie again? But-oh I see what he's doing. Trying to catch me cheating by cheating himself. There is no way he can pull of such a similar hand twice. He's goading me into accusing him of cheating so he can do the same to me. Clever. Very Rezan way of thinking...

Or maybe he got lucky. Fuck I have no idea.


:kellach:"Oi! Deal again. I'mma pummel ye good this time."

Shit is he bluffing? Is he counting cards, hiding extras? For once I have no idea what's happening and I don't like it. If you got magic cheating powers I could sure use them right now!
>>
No. 917933 ID: ae8ec4

>>917907
Keeeep cheating. It's fiiiiine. This bunny boy is too blunt for any fancy tricks. You'll be feeding him your carrot in no time.
>>
No. 917936 ID: c7f906

iunno man, we might get in trouble. We can try, but we may be on thin ice with this sort of thing. Here goes...

[scan kellach; scan cards; scan kellach luck]
>>
No. 918353 ID: ba8425
File 154794320672.png - (312.44KB , 1280x1024 , 28.png )
918353

Cards: Revealed
Luck: Completely tapped


Woah what's wrong with my eyes? Are those his cards? That's his best? I think I can beat that

:Kellach:"This it ye grampet! Me ultimate hand! Clan march!"
>>
No. 918354 ID: ba8425
File 154794325480.png - (134.19KB , 1280x1024 , 29.png )
918354

:iagn:"That's not what it's called I told you."

:Kellach:"Well thas the name I give it feck off!"

:iagn:"You're thinking of Family War. You don't have that. I do. I win. Again."
>>
No. 918355 ID: ba8425
File 154794326919.png - (198.19KB , 1280x1024 , 30.png )
918355

:Kellach:"Wh-whu? I-you. B-but hand and clan-that. How?"

:iagn:"Don't feel too bad. I've been playing this game since before you were born."
>>
No. 918356 ID: de5371
File 154794329721.png - (403.56KB , 1280x1024 , 31.png )
918356

:iagn:"Now, about my payment..."

:Kellach:"P-p-payment? W-wait I want another try!"

:iagn:"...are we really doing this again?"
>>
No. 918360 ID: daa216

Push him down to his knees. He has to pay up.
>>
No. 918394 ID: e3e99e

>>918356
Give him a nice, long lick up the inside of his ear.
>>
No. 918403 ID: 465a14

Grab his ears and start playing with them. Gently tug him to his knees.
>>
No. 918404 ID: ae8ec4

>>918356
give him a big ol' smack on the bum
>>
No. 918405 ID: c7f906

yeah he has a gambling problem & you should tell him you're concerned
>>
No. 918406 ID: 094652

Here's a scary thought:
Ask if he's willing to bet his gender.
>>
No. 918428 ID: 542cdf

Be gentle

At least at first
>>
No. 918661 ID: 04c897
File 154826243203.png - (427.35KB , 1400x1050 , 32.png )
918661

Oh I know a thing or two about long ears. Sensitive things. Wait...are you implying you can change him into a girl? Oh I certainly like a good bit of bullying but that's just mean~

:iagn2:"You have a problem Kelly-boy. Or should I call you girl?"

:kellach:"Wut ye mean by":kellhegao:"Ah!"

:iagn2:"Hws abt ynm sht mp an gt nn th tble"

:kellhegao:"N-no. wun mer. Wunmer hand, p-please!"

Even now he still wants to play! Oh I think he needs punishing don't you?

>>
No. 918672 ID: e3e99e

>>918661
"Mmm... Really, Kellach? Tell me, what do you even have left to bet?
I might consider it, IF what you can offer is worth as much as what I've already won.
If not? Well, just relax. I can promise that you're going to enjoy this."
>>
No. 918684 ID: cdf9f7

>>918661
Better idea: let's play a new game called hide-the-sausage
>>
No. 918686 ID: c1212a

Assume the Gemini or Dejavu position- or something similarly vertical and face-to-face- and keep playing. You'll prolly end up ruining the cards but whatevs it'll be werf.
>>
No. 918694 ID: 1a6f80

>>918661
unless he is willing to bet being change into a girl and bearing our children
>>
No. 918737 ID: 542cdf

>>918694
Thaaat's probably escalating things a bit too quickly

And also I don't think that's possible
>>
No. 918825 ID: 1a6f80

>>918737
he bet himself and we win he's ours now and am sure some sort of gender bending magic we can use you can do anything with magic
>>
No. 918877 ID: 6edf7c

>>918825
Yeah but what would his sister think?
>>
No. 918879 ID: 1a6f80

>>918877
point made
>>
No. 918940 ID: ae8ec4

>>918684
I choked on my milk. Damn anon. Supporting this
>>
No. 919083 ID: c150c6
File 154853489450.png - (352.57KB , 1280x1024 , 33.png )
919083

I like that too!
:iagn2: "You want to play? Alright! New game, I call it 'Hide the Sausage'."

:kell2:"Th-thas nae wot I mean!"

:iagn2: "Don't be so scared Kells."

:kell2:"I not!"

:iagn2: "Of course you aren't. None of it matters either. If I learned anything from Miv and Tiv, is how to please anyone. Just lie back and think of-I dunno, your sister."

:kell2:"...wot?!"
>>
No. 919084 ID: c150c6
File 154853506443.png - (127.92KB , 727x687 , 34.png )
919084

:kell2:"Waiiit-no-ah! Ah!:kellhegao:Ooooooh~ Oh glory~! Wot-wot ye-doin tae me~"

:iagn2:"Hush now bunny boy."
>>
No. 919088 ID: e3e99e

>>919084
Clearly, you need to kiss him.
>>
No. 919489 ID: ca1cab
File 35.webm - (467.06KB )
919489

Oh no, I can't just kiss at any time. It needs to be a special thing. A finishing touch given at-just. The. Right. MOMENT!
>>
No. 919490 ID: ca1cab
File 154887034472.png - (276.95KB , 1400x1050 , 36.png )
919490

Well...I must say, all that talk about daoine in bed was wrong. It wasn't good.
>>
No. 919491 ID: ca1cab
File 154887036446.png - (278.19KB , 1400x1050 , 37.png )
919491

It was even better. Granted it wasn't with a doe, but that just means one less hole.

:kell2:"...uurghmm..."

Speaking of, I think I wore the poor boy out.
>>
No. 919509 ID: 094652

For a second I thought that giant tube of bunny was actually your Schwanzstucker.

Quick while he's distracted by the afterglow go out to town!
>>
No. 919522 ID: bdb73c

Well since you own him now what do you want out of him? Buttslut? Boyfriend?

Wake Kells and remind him how he fucked up literally and figuratively
>>
No. 919557 ID: e3e99e

>>919491
Round two.
>>
No. 919559 ID: c1212a

Snuggle that soft downy rabbit fur, 'cuz it's allll yours.
>>
No. 919725 ID: 67c1ed
File 154906923768.png - (379.97KB , 1400x1050 , 38.png )
919725

Oh yes, he's mine now. I could go for another row, but I don't want to break him before I even get home.

:iagn2:"Hey, hey Kells. Kell-boy. Wake up. Wakey~"

:kell2:"Whur? Whuzzu? Whass goin-oh. Oh. Oh hell, that was nae evil dreamin o' mine wozzit?"

:iagn2:"Well I wouldn't call what we did evil, you certainly weren't calling it that."

:kell2:"Oh Holy Above All, I cannae believe I did tha. Ma did say I had a sinnin' streak but I never 'spect it do me tae this."

:iagn2:"You makes it sound like what we did was a bad thing."

:kell2:"It was. Holy help me it was."

Ah. Regret. It's common enough. Tiv acted much the same as you the first time. I think he'll be a bit more aggressive if I go for a second bout right now.

>>
No. 919769 ID: ae8ec4

>>919725
Tease him. TEASE HIM.
>>
No. 919770 ID: c1212a

Tell him you're gonna be honest, you thought he was going to back out on the double-or-nothing offer. But then he was really down on it and then YOU couldn't have backed out on the double-or nothing offer. He really has a thing for gambling huh.
>>
No. 919771 ID: bb3549

>>919725
Find out what specifically he is so unhappy about. Then put him in your lap and explain why that's stupid.
>>
No. 919872 ID: 094652

>Ma did say I had a sinnin' streak
Tell him he got it from his ma; he should see his sister.
His OTHER sister.
Hot damn those two can drink.
>>
No. 919910 ID: 542cdf

Yes, reckless gambling is very bad and you should be ashamed of that.
>>
No. 920152 ID: ca1cab
File 154937932948.png - (245.76KB , 1400x1050 , 39.png )
920152

Wait, there's a second sister?! When did that happen? Is she cute? Actually wait hold that thought.

:Iagn2:"I wasn't expecting you to take that 'play for keeps' bet. I deliberately made it something so bad I thought you'd turn it down. But you proved me wrong. Still, you do have a problem. You should work on that."

:kell2:"I know. I know....the drink an' the gaming dun turned me down a dark path and Holy punishes me for it."

:Iagn2:"Well I wouldn't call it a punishment. I got you in the deal."

:kell2:"Howzat good fer me? Wot gun' happen tae me? I'm tae be yer slave? I know wot ye do tae them clanfolk we help ye round up."

:Iagn2:"Oh? What do we do with them?"

:kell2:"Old O'Cuga sez ye et em. But ma said that ye sacrifice em tae heathen gods."

:Iagn2:"Is that what people say about us? Well no, we don't eat you, unless you really misbehave. Then I might take a nip off you. And if I remember my history lessons, the last slave sacrifice was in the War of the Four Clans era, and that was thousands of years ago."

:kell2:"W-well, wot then eh? Wot happens tae me?"

:Iagn2:"I told you, I haven't thought that far. Does it matter that much?"

:kell2:"It does."
>>
No. 920162 ID: 465a14

Eh... easy come, easy go. Don't make it hard for him to earn his freedom back, but don't just let him go either. Probably best not to plow him too much until he's comfortable with it, either so... I guess he can be a gopher for now and handle all the boring trivial tasks on your behalf.
>>
No. 920166 ID: d1b783

>>920152
Easy. He's your boytoy, or concubine, or just boyfriend. Whichever word makes him feel better.
>>
No. 920170 ID: c1212a

>>920166
We've got lots of positions open!
>>
No. 920409 ID: ca1cab
File 154964008788.png - (263.53KB , 1021x970 , 40.png )
920409

I had something better in mind...

:iagn2:"Kell you poor naive child, I don't want you to shine my sword or polish my spear, that wouldn't be fair. Yes I conquered you, but not in the conventional way. So I plan to own you in an unconventional way."

:kell2:"So wot do ye mean?"

:iagn2:"Marriage."

:kell2:"...wot"

:iagn2:"I'm already betrothed to the Gamin twins, but that doesn't mean I can't take a third spouse. You'd have all the benefits of being owned by a Rezan noble without all that slavery attached. And Miv is kind of like an elf. By being married to me, you are also married to her. You'd have that elf in your life you always wanted. I can tell by you're silence that you are interested."


:iagn2:"Kells?"
>>
No. 920410 ID: 094652

Do you know why all these slave races hate your guts no matter how well you pamper them? It's because you chain them to your feet by their necks, and then they see you jumping off cliffs.

In one paragraph, you managed to prove that you spit on all their traditions, obsessively confiscate any remaining freedom you have left, and are socially insane. And you then expect him to swoon in your arms at the thought of torturing his entire family with blatant heresy.

Giving your gf a pony doesn't get the appreciation you think it does when you swing that pony into the nearest divine idol you see.

>What do
Show some respect for his culture. Ask him what his people do on regular dates.
>>
No. 920413 ID: 10c408

>>920410
...Yeah, I agree with all of this. You showed that at the end of the day you are willing to utterly trample over the date and marriage customs of other races to have what you want.

He's going to flip out at you now, have fun with that.
>>
No. 920418 ID: c1212a

I want you to know that every time you think that you've had a good idea, you were wrong.
>>
No. 920420 ID: 174970

>>920409
Dodge incoming punch and prepare to restrain the angry bunny boi. You got a lot of explaining to do.
>>
No. 920503 ID: e3e99e

>>920409
"You know, your sister got the same thing? She didn't gamble for it or anything. Hell, she didn't even get an offer!
She just outright ASKED to be a second wife."
>>
No. 920598 ID: c150c6
File 154982327663.png - (354.26KB , 1280x1024 , 41.png )
920598

What? I really like Kells. If anything I was unusually generous with him. How is that trampling on marriage customs? Isn't it the same for everyone? Or is this one of those things Veni kept telling me to pay attention to during lessons and I didn't?

:kell2:"Oh aye, I be interested, in breakin' yer teeth!"

Oh I guess it is!

:iagn2:"Easy bunny boy, don't want to hurt yourself."

:kell2:"Only one hurtin' is-hey!"
>>
No. 920599 ID: c150c6
File 154982331841.png - (325.62KB , 1280x1024 , 42.png )
920599

:kell2:"Geroff me!"

:iagn2:"Not until you calm down Kells. This is the wrong way to start a relationship."

:kell2:"Relation-wot?!"

Okay I admit, this isn't the reaction I was hoping for. Yes I can admit I was wrong, and I'd like to fix it. You seem to be more experienced in talking with lesser races. You tell me what to say, and I'll just tell him and maybe have sex again depending on the mood.
>>
No. 920670 ID: d70be3

>>920599
Okay first of all, don't refer to them as lesser races. Second you should act dumb, so act like you normally do and ask him how his people handle relationships. Act like you are super surprised to hear it isn't like your people's
romantic traditions and maybe he'll calm down.

And no surprise buttsex!
>>
No. 920721 ID: e3e99e

>>920599
"Ok, so, I have clearly misread the situation.
I was following your sister's example for how your courtships go, she apparently tried all sorts of things to trick Veni and his fiancee into claiming her, and was apparently rather angry that she had to ask them to take her as their wife.

I was quite sure that was how your people did it. Honestly, Kells, you know you're a terrible gambler, and you decided to bet yourself when you were already losing - and just to see me naked, no less! Are you sure you weren't propositioning me?
Then, when you lost again and wanted to double down I offered you a bet you could have turned down without shame - basically letting you pick between us having a fun fling or a permanent relationship, and you didn't even hesitate before offering yourself to me!

Look at it from where I am. You've been around Rezans enough to know how our relationships work, but all I know of you is what I've seen from you and your sister.
What should I have thought when you offered me your body for a chance to see me naked?
Or when you offered to make it permanent? How was that not a marriage proposal?"
>>
No. 920851 ID: bb31cc

>>920721
I don't think Kells would know about his sister yet. He might get suspicious if iagn somehow knows already and he might start asking other questions.

Stick with the rest though.
>>
No. 921594 ID: 5ff73a
File 155035516665.png - (194.16KB , 1280x1024 , 43.png )
921594

:iagn2:"Alright alright, sit down, I have clearly misread the situation. I honestly thought that was what you wanted."

:kell2:"An how the hell ye do that?"

:iagn2:"Everything! My people are always indirect when proposing. Hells Miv threatened to stick a knife in my ribs, and that was her way to getting me close to her. Or was that Tiv?"

:kell2:"Yer people are odd."

:iagn2:"And you aren't? I was quite sure that was how your people did it. Honestly, Kells, you know you're a terrible gambler, and you decided to bet yourself when you were already losing - and just to see me naked, no less! Are you sure you weren't propositioning me?"
>>
No. 921595 ID: 8452ba
File 155035519089.png - (185.20KB , 1280x1024 , 44.png )
921595

:kell2:"Ah-tha-tha wud nae wot I wanted-"

:iagn2:"Then, when you lost again and wanted to double down I offered you a bet you could have turned down without shame - basically letting you pick between us having a fun fling or a permanent relationship, and you didn't even hesitate before offering yourself to me!"

:kell2:"Well when ye say it like so-"

:iagn2:"Look at it from where I am. You've been around Rezans enough to know how our relationships work, but all I know of you is what I've seen from you and your sister. What should I have thought when you offered me your body for a chance to see me naked? Or when you offered to make it permanent? How was that not a marriage proposal?"

:kell2:"Alright! I-I wudnae think like that. I see why ye thought it was wot it was."

:iagn2:"Well was it? You certainly sounded enthusiastic when I was-"

:kell2:"I know, maybe I did like wot ye did, but I dun wanna marriage. It's...it's not right wot I did. Tha be the realm of damned folk like yers. Not Daoine."

Oh this again...

>>
No. 921602 ID: 86eb65

Wait do you have a church full of angry preachers that say this sort of thing is wrong and promise hellfire and damnation?

Cause they are probably a bunch of repressed crazies that are eyeing altar boys you know.
>>
No. 921748 ID: e3e99e

>>921595
"Your rules are strange and mysterious. Please, tell me more. For starters, what sorts of relationships are forbidden, and why?"
>>
No. 922502 ID: ca1cab
File 155068022595.png - (355.11KB , 1280x1024 , 45.png )
922502

:iagn2:"Your rules are strange and mysterious. Please, tell me more. For starters, what sorts of relationships are forbidden, and why?"

:kell2:"Any union that cannae yield progeny is an offense upon the gift given upon thee by the Holy. Thas wot the preacher dun say."

:iagn2:"...that's it? But with Rezans, you can be with anyone else. Children are still possible. A triarch can have any wife or husband they want, and those married to the triarch can be a triarch of their own, and all they become bonded to are bonded to their triarch."

:kell2:"Wot?"

:iagn2:"Or you can be a traditionalist and just have a lot of husbands or wives."

:kell2:"But, the union is for one and another's soul mate, thas wot the preacher dun say."

:iagn2:"Wait do you have a church full of angry preachers that say this sort of thing is wrong and promise hellfire and damnation?"

:kell2:"Nae. Jus the one. He showed up wun day and said the ol' preacher was nae properly teaching us the Word, and started talkin' about all the things wot will happen if ye don't follow the scripture. Most of it be bad. I dunno wot happen to him after the attack burned the town."
>>
No. 922507 ID: c1212a

What did your old preacher have to say about it? Why are you believing the guy who's credentials are he shouts louder, anyway?
>>
No. 922530 ID: 5739b8

So there's just one guy, and you take *his* word for granted?

A word that would, among other thing, prevent any "union" between people who currently lack the resources to raise children?
>>
No. 922532 ID: 094652

"His ability to persuade an entire flock away from the priest they've known their entire lives indicates a high level of professional experience in persuasion and intimidation. That does NOT mean he was mentally stable. If anything, forcing others to listen to him by using the threat of hellfire implies he's closer to it than he admits. Here's a thought experiment; say your patron deity waged a war on hell, eventually won, quenched the otherwise eternal flames, and told all the spirits in there they were sentenced to exile and could go free if they would agree to ship themselves to another star. How do you think the pastor would react if he saw it with his own eyes?"
>>
No. 922575 ID: 0da36c

Out of curiosity, what did the old preacher preach before the new one came in yelling that he’s wrong?
>>
No. 922576 ID: 10c408

>>922507
Gotta go with this. Just because someone is louder during an argument doesn't automatically mean they've 'won' or that they're 'right' about whatever subject they've raised their voice on.
>>
No. 922746 ID: 01f114
File 155085439202.png - (169.30KB , 1280x1024 , 46.png )
922746

:iagn2:"What did your old preacher have to say about it?"

:kell2:"He said much the same. Only he said it was 'cause the Holy made all o' creation for us an it was our duty tae propergate-er-propigape-prozergake? It was our job tae make more so we would claim wot was made fer us."

:iagn2:"Well that certainly sounds less insane. Why are you believe the other guy just because he shouts louder?"

:kell2:"He didnae just shout. The ol' preacher jus' up and left an said that he was bein' called back to teach the word to some other folk. Said that another wearin tye cloth as he would come to teach the word like 'e did. And then the new 'un came wearin' the cloth jus' like old preacher said. So we accepted that."

:iagn2:"So he exploited the trust you had in the old preacher? Doesn't sound like someone worth listening to. I mean forcing others to listen to him by using the threat of hellfire implies he's closer to it than he admits. Here's something to think about; say the Holy waged a war on hell, won, quenched the otherwise eternal flames, and told all the spirits in there they were sentenced to exile and could go free if they would agree to ship themselves to another star. How do you think the pastor would react if he saw it with his own eyes?"

:kell2: "Isn't tha' wot happened?"

Ha! I never would have thought a theological debate would get him in the mood but I think it's working. Keep it up.
>>
No. 922755 ID: e3e99e

>>922746
"So, if any union which can't produce offspring is a sin, does that mean that the infertile are forbidden from love? The first preacher would have said no; assist in propagation is the holy act, and preventing it is the sin, and as long as they do their part they are beyond reproach. Adopting orphans, surrogacy, that sort of thing.
The second would have condemned them for being born, or getting injured.

What about polygamy? What if you have one or more women willingly accepting your seed, but you also have partners where no child is possible? You're propagating the species better than you could otherwise, so does it matter what you do on the side?

Now, consider their stated goals.
The two preachers disagree on how to go about those goals, so clearly there is a lack of certainty on their part.
So lets ignore the orders they gave, and instead focus on the goals behind those orders - to wit, propagating your kind. The details of what you do to achieve those goals are immaterial.
If marrying a man gets you wives who will bear your children, then that marriage advances the goal, does it not? Thus not a sin."
>>
No. 922776 ID: c1212a

So if you're to prostitute-er-pornography-er-pipelay the earth, does that mean you're encouraged to sow your wild oats? Get a lot of Kel juniors running about? 'Cuz if you're not, that just makes me think there's a true purpose being concealed from you.
>>
No. 922862 ID: 0da36c

Hey, how do you think he’d look with braids? let’s find out, braid his hair while your back there.

Anyway Kells, what i’m trying to get at is that you should try to decide for yourself what’s right and wrong. For example: which do you personally consider better or worse?
A loveless marriage or one that can’t produce offspring?
Now, in your own words tell me why. Convince me.
>>
No. 922864 ID: e3e99e

>>922862
"Neither" is an option.
Iagn's a high-ranking member of a society of polygamous slavers. He can obtain 'wives' for Kellach.
>>
No. 923278 ID: e8851f
File 155110868280.png - (380.38KB , 1280x1024 , 47.png )
923278

Personally I don't really care much for it, but then I never care for my own hair. I will admit it braiding it does add a nice touch.
:iagn2:"So, if any union which can't produce offspring is a sin, does that mean that the infertile are forbidden from love?"

:kell2:"I-I ah dunno."

:iagn2:"Sounds like the first preacher would have said no. Probably would have said preventing it is the sin, and as long as they do their part they are beyond reproach. Adopting orphans, surrogacy, that sort of thing. The second would have condemned them for being born, or getting injured."

:kell2:"Maybe...I dunno."

:iagn2:"What about polygamy?"

:kell2:"I dunno."

:iagn2:"Think about it. If you had one or more women willingly having your kids, but you also have partners where no child is possible, wouldn't you still be doing your duty?"

:kell2:"...I dunno."

:iagn2:"There seems to be a lot you don't know."

:kell2:"W-well I mean I dunno wot tae think on tha'. I jus' know wot I know, an' not much aft' that."
>>
No. 923312 ID: 378ea7

>>923278
Okay at this point he is either playing dumb, or in denial and doesn't really know why.

"Think on this. You have no home, no family, no matriage prospects. I'm giving you all of that. Give it a try. If you don't like it, I'll bring you back, and we can forget this ever happened. In the mean time, how about round 2?"
>>
No. 923324 ID: e3e99e

>>923278
Pull him against you and wrap your arms around him.
"You're afraid.
What you're feeling is new, sudden, and powerful. You've never felt this way before, and the intensity has you recoiling. That's a normal physiological response; you had dreams of what your first time would be like, and I doubt they were anything like this.

When things like this happen the world suddenly doesn't make so much sense, and people look for something they can use to explain everything and make the world simpler again.
You never really though of this sort of thing before, so you fell back on the easy answers instead of thinking things through.

So, you need to take some time, think things through, and decide how you really feel.
But for now, this is what you need. Just lay against me, enjoy the warmth of my arms around you, and focus on what you're feeling instead of how you feel about what you're feeling."
>>
No. 923402 ID: 094652

... I think we can use the orb to change your genders and species and stuff but only after reality has time to heal. Might take centuries.
>>
No. 923465 ID: 718228

>>923402
Not to mention that will require a hell of an explanation to his sister(s)
>>
No. 923740 ID: 04c897
File 155137355025.png - (286.42KB , 1280x1024 , 48.png )
923740

You can do that? But I don't want to change anything about me. Or did you mean him? I dunno, I kind of like Kells as he is. I will admit the thought of a Kell...um. A Kell-y is tempting. No. Let him stay as he is.

:iagn2:"Look, I can see you're afraid. What you're feeling is new, sudden, and powerful. You've never felt this way before, and the intensity has you recoiling. That's a normal response; you had dreams of what your first time would be like, and I doubt they were anything like this."

:kell2:"Nae...they wern't."

:iagn2:"When things like this happen the world suddenly doesn't make so much sense, and people look for something they can use to explain everything and make the world simpler again. You never really thought of this sort of thing before, so you fell back on the easy answers instead of thinking things through. So, you need to take some time, think it over, and decide how you really feel. Just lay against me, enjoy the warmth of my arms around you, and focus on what you're feeling instead of how you feel about what you're feeling."

:kell2:"But...wot that make us?"

:iagn2:"Complicated. I'll let you decide if we are friends, lovers, rivals, enemies, or whatever. For now, just lay against me, enjoy the warmth of my arms around you, and focus on what you're feeling instead of how you feel about what you're feeling."
>>
No. 923742 ID: de5371
File 155137358447.png - (194.17KB , 1280x1024 , 49.png )
923742

:kell2:"I...I s'pose I ken do that. An' that thing wot ye did in me-"

:iagn2:"I won't lie, I am interested, and I won't force you. However if you do want to have another go..."

:kellblush:"C-can we?"

Damn you guys are good. Uh, I'm going to be busy for the next hour. Or three. Can you maybe find someone else to do your things with?

>>
No. 923752 ID: 0cd962

Oh I see how it is we help you reel in the catch and then you don't even let us watch.
>>
No. 923760 ID: 44c75e

>>923742
We never get any fun. Fine. Lets [go see Gyoji] and see what she's doing
>>
No. 923766 ID: e3e99e

>>923760
Yes, lets go [Switch to Gyoji]
>>
No. 923773 ID: 4854ef

Have fun! Byyye. [Swap to Gyoji]
>>
No. 924191 ID: 388f1c
File 155165483187.png - (376.84KB , 1280x1024 , 50.png )
924191

:gyoji2: Journal Entry: The Ju-Gwah father says my Rezan writing is netting getter. This should surprise my lord when we meet again that I can speak his language as godo as him. I am counting the days until we meet again. I am starting to miss my palu lovah as I cannot tell anyone else what I like.
>>
No. 924192 ID: 388f1c
File 155165484919.png - (292.37KB , 1280x1024 , 51.png )
924192

:gyojihentai: My dreams are almost always about him now. And the things that we can do with each other. I cannot write about that. It is too embarrassisng

Oh! It-it's you! Father always did say you had a talent for popping in at the wrong moment. You didn't read my thoughts for the last few minutes right?

>>
No. 924252 ID: ae8ec4

>>924192
Do you know what hentai is Gyoji?
>>
No. 924273 ID: 3c6a01

Only the last few seconds. Don't worry about it, what you consider embarassing is nothing compared to the embarassing situations we generally deal with.

That said, how's it going? Anything you need assistance with?
>>
No. 924301 ID: 4854ef

Do you need some help with your writing? We are always available for assisting! Help improve your handwriting or the proper uses of the language.
>>
No. 924303 ID: e3e99e

>>924192
I'm sure there are books on how to please your mate. Now that you can read them, you can indulge your fantasies that way.
>>
No. 924316 ID: 094652

The disgusting sexual fantasies we have indexed would get you kicked out of every brothel on the mainland on this rock in the galaxy and then some.

But for now let's talk about Venian's new bunny-wife and how you can manipulate her through her dino-sister.
>>
No. 924332 ID: c1212a

...I think what we're trying to say is, we're not fazed by -or judging- any kind of hypothetical infatuation.
>>
No. 924782 ID: ca1cab
File 155189892653.png - (317.83KB , 1280x1024 , 52.png )
924782

Well thank the gods for mercies. I am sure nothing I enjoy would surprise you, but it is so embarrasing to talk about with anyone I am not on intimate terms with. Even then it is difficult to say anything about it. I appreciate the offer, but my main problem is with speaking. And you can't help me there. My father told me, well actually he told my brother but I overheard him, he said that you just perceive all languages like your own. Like right now I am thinking in my mother tongue

:gyoji2: "And now I spoke in za Rezan speakings. You hears it all as same yes?"
>>
No. 924783 ID: ca1cab
File 155189894668.png - (119.92KB , 1280x1024 , 53.png )
924783

Oh? Lord Venian has taken another lover? How...lovely. I would indeed like to hear everything about her. Everything, especially that manipulation part.
>>
No. 924785 ID: 5da03e

For reference the language feature requires an adequate sample size. If we encounter a language new to us it may take some minutes of exposure to understand it decently.

However we are quite familiar with Rezan now. So, to the point, "spoke" is the past tense version of the word you want, and you are speaking in the present tense. Thus you should correctly use "speak." Likewise, instead of the word "speakings", the word you wish to use is "speech." Another acceptable word is "language."

Thus that particular sentence could be, "And now I speak in the Rezan language."

While we are indeed multiple entities, the plural of "hear" is "hear" in Rezan. The word "hears" with the "s" suffix is actually the 3rd person present version, as in "Gyoji hears an interesting rumor, how shall she respond?"
>>
No. 924859 ID: e3e99e

>>924783
No worries. We handled it so you are explicitly the primary wife. She's your subordinate.
The best manipulation is to make her love and trust you.
>>
No. 925235 ID: ca1cab
File 155217228508.png - (330.69KB , 1280x1024 , 54.png )
925235

Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to see her myself. And I am sure you meant to say that in Rezan, but I'm hearing this all in my head in my home tongue. I suppose you could help with my script; but I don't know how you could. This foreigner script is so confusing. Everything is written backwards!
>>
No. 925262 ID: 094652

Well I can't read it. But what about punctuation?
>>
No. 925613 ID: ca1cab
File 155249222416.png - (302.85KB , 1280x1024 , 55.png )
925613

Punctuation? That's even more confusing! Did you know they have different punctuation for high and low Rezan?

"Lady Gyoji!"

:gyoji2:"Ah. Kuta. Kajiro? What's going on?"
You remember these two yes? Did you...do anything to them? They seem a little different than I remember. At home, they were both stoic and honorbound warriors. Now they are more subdued.

"Forgive us milady, but the Makag pet wizard commands you to his tent."
More groveling

:gyoji2:"The wizard? What for?"

"We attempted to have him explain himself, but he merely threw us out and demanded we fetch you."

"The impertinence of it! I would punish him if not for the bond you share with the wizard's master."
More annoying.
>>
No. 925618 ID: 094652

>>925613
Get some weapons and supplies before you have your little chat. Look prepared for anything even if you aren't.
>>
No. 925631 ID: 5da03e

Retainers are for that kind of thing. Unless she's signaling that she's going to be making a power play herself and enter the political scene as more than just Venian's consort, it's presumptive to go visibly armed.

As for these two... I don't think we did anything to them directly. There's been some major shake-ups in the fabric of reality and the effects have been slowly smoothing out, so they might have been changed and you might have "erroneous" memories of how they were. That's common enough that we have a term for it, the "Mandela Effect". It's a good sign, it means you're relatively well anchored in reality. You'll be safe throughout further iterations of reality quakes as the conflict progresses. Which is very good, you could be a candidate for being a soldier in the reality wars. You, Sergei, Venian... that's more than we had when this all started.
>>
No. 925849 ID: 482fee
File 155266450085.png - (223.35KB , 1280x1024 , 56.png )
925849

I am not trained in war. If I held a weapon, I am more likely to hurt myself before any enemy. My escorts will be enough. Kuta still has his ring. I hope it is enough.

"Ynn-you. You're the Tssssang Naji Veni has l-latched onto yes?"

:gyoji2:"Ah-you're-"

"G-gavez though that is not important. What is importa-a-a-ant is you."

:gyoji2:"Me?"

"Sssome time ago I felt a sssurge of power. It felt like a d-d-damn razor passing through ever p-part of me. Th-then Patriarch Maka-a-a-g mentioned you w-warning him about th-the ambushes on the path. I am only guessssssing here, but I think you share some magic connection with V-veni. Something the fffamily does not know about. What did you do?"


:gyoji2:"Is that why you wanted to see me?"

"Th-that is one reason. I have oth-otherRRRZZ!"

:gyoji2:"Why were you so forceful with my bodyguard for this?"

"Becausetalkingisliquidagonytome! Quitaskingstupidquestionsandexplain!"
>>
No. 925862 ID: 4854ef

Ask what his other questions are, as they might be more easily explained.
>>
No. 925879 ID: c7f906

Might as well tell him we're here.
>>
No. 925896 ID: 31553c

>>925849
I think he's talking about us. So I guess our magic causes them pain. As well as talking. Must suck being a Rezan wizard

Don't tell him about us yet. Just say it was some tsang naji trick you taught him so you could communicate tiny messages to each other. Not to be of real strategic use, but enough to send little reminders or warnings.
>>
No. 925912 ID: 094652

Ask for the timeframe he felt the jolt and at what intensity on the log-scale. And if there have been multiple jolts.

Deflect any questions towards your animosity at Venian's new pet bunny with the shaved underbelly, and demand a solution involving her Blue Suzie.
>>
No. 925916 ID: e3e99e

>>925849
Is the Daoine on the table alright?
Were they alright when they came in here?

"I merely passed the message along.
More than this I cannot say.
When we rejoin with Veni, you may ask him then."
>>
No. 926223 ID: 482fee
File 155292390443.png - (232.05KB , 1280x1024 , 57.png )
926223

:gyoji2:"When did you feel this?"

"Hng! I ffelt it when we ll-landed. Rright before th-the first ambush."

That does match up when you first contacted me about Lord Venian's message. Do I still call him that.

:gyoji2:"I just passed the message along. I can't say anything else. When we rejoin with Veni, you may ask him then. And that other things you wanted to talk about?"

Am I allowed to call him 'Veni' like his other family members now? That makes me feel tingly.


"Th-the Daoine are all mmmarked. Evennn the ones yesssterday-ay. Th-this is one of the-the-the-the more inntact specimens. It has a sl-slave marker on it."

:gyoji2:"What does that mean?"

"Well the buh-br-branding forces commmmpliance, which mmmmeans someone sssssset these clansss againsst us. Someone who knows the Rezannnn enslavement techniques and had enough time to travel across half of W-W-W-W-Westerland to brand this many clans. All wiithout us knowwwing!"
>>
No. 926239 ID: b71b2c

>>926223
So does this mean sabotage or a rogue daoine is sending clans against us forcefully? We need more info here.
>>
No. 926252 ID: 86eb65

Suck the brand out of his head!

Lets get some info straight from the source!
>>
No. 926254 ID: 094652

Yeah, can't help you there. All we know about branding is (1) it can be shaken off with the right conditions but these usually include overwhelming foaming hatred for their master and (2) if you double down on the brands each time it will stab their sanity eventually leading to gibbering madness but leave them untouched by enslavement. Not very useful.
>>
No. 926286 ID: e3e99e

>>926223
First, Veni's your betrothed. That gives you a bit of leeway for familiarity.
Second, the worst he'll do is 'punish' you. You'll be fine.

So, you're talking to a necrokarver, yes?
Can he remove the branding and get this one talking again?
Fully restoring it would be best, but at this point what we need the most is information. Knowing who is against us is is critical, but we can spend a little more time and resources if we can get a person who would be eager to see vengeance brought against whoever enslaved their clan - we wouldn't even need to brand them ourselves.
>>
No. 926654 ID: 482fee
File 155318472273.png - (388.70KB , 1280x1024 , 58.png )
926654

:gyoji2:"Can you remove the branding and get this one talking again?"

"T-talking nnnno. The bod-d-dy is too far ruinned. I only grasssp a-at wispss of fading memmmmories. I cannnn remmmove the brand-d though and exxamine it."

:gyoji2:"Then why would you-OH! Why did you do that?!"

"Wh-what? I-iit's long d-dead. It feels nuh-nothing."
>>
No. 926655 ID: 482fee
File 155318473558.png - (217.13KB , 1280x1024 , 59.png )
926655

"Thisss mark it's. It's...shoddy w-wo-work. A mark is supposed to be a temmmporary thing. This was made to last longer than the daoine. What's worse, it that such a powerful marrrrk requires advanced trainnning in glyph markers. These are lowerrr guh-grade markers. Like trying to forge a steel blade using only a rock, it's priimitive and full of flaws."

:gyoji2:"What would that mean?"

"It muh-means whoever d-d-did this did not want to be dissscovered. Masterwork mmmarkings leave a sa-suh-signature, a method of the usser that tells apart who made it. There's nothing here. Just simple glyphwork annny apprentice could scrrrratch up. But it's manipulated in a way only an experienced user could make. D-Damn. This means one of the other ruling families is trying to ssssabatoge us."

:gyoji2:"...and why do you need me for this?"

"Y-you have sssecrets. All things have secretsss. I want you to use th-them. Help with this innnvestigation. It is clear we-we're trapped and I want to knnnow what's waiting for us."
>>
No. 926659 ID: e3e99e

>>926655
Could you walk up and poke the Daoine?
Normally we make contact with people through them touching our orb, but since that isn't an option we'll have to see if we can use you as a conduit to read their memories.

What we need is a face, or a brand, or a sigil. Something we can use to tell who did this.

Meanwhile, to cover our actions, I'd suggest you say something like this:
"I'll see to it that Veni is informed.
This thing. I suppose we can expect more of them to attack." (This would be a good time to touch it. Grabbing it by its jaw and using that to tilt its head left and right as if examining it would work well)
"We will need to capture at least a few from the next attack alive. Now that you've seen the brand, does it include anything that would prevent us from capturing them and safely removing it from them?
More importantly can you ensure everyone is outfitted with the tools and knowledge they need for a safe capture?
Further, you said this is a masterwork forging trash, yes? How many masters are capable of such a thing, and which families have them? From there, we can start looking for ones who could have been in the area.
Once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left must be responsible."

[Attempt to see the face or house mark of whoever did this]
>>
No. 926719 ID: 86eb65

Dump us on his head and we will sort through what we can salvage in there. We will give you any info we find and then you can decide what to pass on to them.

But do stand back a bit from the table. This could get messy.
>>
No. 927382 ID: 482fee
File 155361466638.png - (176.03KB , 1280x1024 , 60.png )
927382

Wait! I don't have you physically. You mean you want to...touch it?! But it smells awful! I've seen dead before but never so rotted! I ugh this is going to be disgusting!

"Wh-wh-what thFUCK are you doing?"

:gyoji2:"I do not know!"
>>
No. 927384 ID: 482fee
File 155361468331.png - (348.97KB , 1280x1024 , 61.png )
927384

"Alia, why're ye doin' this? I'm yer husband! Can't ye see me? Alia! Alia!"

"Don't worry she can hear you, she just doesn't care."
>>
No. 927385 ID: 482fee
File 155361484061.png - (233.27KB , 1280x1024 , 62.png )
927385

"And soon you won't either. Stay still. Master has not taught me the advanced lessons yet, and I can make a mistake. You do not want me to make a mistake..."

"Why? Why're you doing this?!"

"Because master tells me to. And master desires Rezo to burn."

"Re-rez-what?!"

"Not that you'll care soon."
>>
No. 927386 ID: 482fee
File 155361485055.png - (435.59KB , 1280x1024 , 63.png )
927386

.....who....are....you?
>>
No. 927398 ID: e3e99e
File 155362524229.png - (3.34KB , 70x112 , FBSymbol.png )
927398

>>927386
'We are the ones who are going to seek justice for you, your family, and your clan.
This was not your fight, and we will make them burn for forcing you into this.
If any of your clan yet live then we are going to try to save them, and maybe give them a chance at revenge.
If you know the name of that thing's master then speak it, and they will meet brutal and fitting end.'

Gyoji, sketch out this symbol. We need to know who it represents.
>>
No. 927403 ID: 4854ef

We can see the one who performed the mark, and his symbol is evident.
>>
No. 927435 ID: c1212a

Good (intentioned) Samaritans. Though I think you're beyond help.

Who are you? Where are you from? Who did this to you? What happened?

>>927398
Sketch the symbols on the neck-cuff thing as well, he's the one who hasn't got a slave brand on him.
>>
No. 927447 ID: 0dd003

We are madness chained. Hold still, there's a megalomaniac on your face...
>>
No. 927497 ID: ecd116

do you mean us? the voices of the orb of infinite psyche that are talking to you, or did you mean lady Gyoji the Tsang Naji? who made physical contact with you by hand and allowing us voices to reach you making this communication with you possible.
>>
No. 927770 ID: 482fee
File 155386711599.png - (153.19KB , 1280x1024 , 64.png )
927770

Gyoji....psyche...megalomaniac...I know these words but I...can't remember what they mean. A name. Important name. The Gamavo. He called his master that. I saw his face once but I can't...remember.
>>
No. 927814 ID: e3e99e

>>927770
[Retrieve memories of The Gamavo]
>>
No. 927816 ID: 094652

Close your eyes and concentrate on his voice. What were his exact words? Mimic them as best you can.
>>
No. 928101 ID: 482fee
File 155406012779.png - (192.28KB , 1280x1024 , 65.png )
928101

"A bit sloppy but well done. I will oversee the last clans from here. You however are to head south. I am told the Achim clans found a 'metal man' in their fortress? You are to travel there, and meet my contact and liason with the mud-diggers."

"And what will I do?"

"Help them in whatever operations they need to exhume this, 'metal man'. Oh, and I believe a Makag infiltration group is in the city above. If they send an envoy to the clans, have my liason kill them. I don't need them spoiling negotiations. Rok'sa kut..."



Words pour out like water. But I don't know what it means. I think...I need to go now.
>>
No. 928151 ID: e3e99e

>>928101
Go to your rest. We will be the blade of justice for you.
>>
No. 928155 ID: 86eb65

Good luck on the other side.

We will do what we can for your people.
>>
No. 928216 ID: 482fee
File 155412742292.png - (245.64KB , 1280x1024 , 4-1.png )
928216

"Hold on there. My name's Dan, from Grim Reaper Gutters. I won't leave until I make a sale."

What?
>>
No. 928217 ID: 4854ef

I concur with that statement. What? What are you selling, and what are you holding.
>>
No. 928220 ID: 9876c4

>>928217
I can help with the second part! It's a gutter.
>>
No. 928230 ID: 094652

Gyoji Jack Out now, before the brain death traps you here
>>
No. 928232 ID: 5e33ff

>>928216
Just by the damn gutters. They won't leave you alone until you do!
>>
No. 928247 ID: e3e99e

>>928216
What a coincidence!
I'm selling these fine leather jackets!
>>
No. 928597 ID: c1212a

Hey Dan how much are installations?
>>
No. 928642 ID: 482fee
File 155438856779.png - (307.67KB , 1280x1024 , 69.png )
928642

"Y-y-you did it again. Tha-aat magic that stings like a fffflaying knife pressed againsssst the back of my eyessss! What did you do?!"

:gyoji2:"U-u-uhm. I..."

"Hands off Lady Gyoji caster!"

"I c-c-c-can turn you insssssside out with a thought!"

"Not if I remove your head first!"
>>
No. 928651 ID: 8d62f3

"You're not a king. You don't have the authority to learn what we're doing.

Does it hurt? Then stop supporting Rezan as it is and support what you think it should be."
>>
No. 928675 ID: e3e99e

>>928642
I'd say something like:
"Stand down, both of you.
Again, I did nothing. I am simply passing a message along. If you wish to know more, only Veni is permitted to say.
I can only say as much as I have because the circumstances are severe.

I was shown things. A name - 'The Gamavo', and a symbol >>927398.
I do not know these things, but they must be found and their high treason put to an end.
Fetch the spymaster. I must speak with them immediately."

Remember to sketch the symbol.
>>
No. 929010 ID: 482fee
File 155467789447.png - (328.91KB , 1280x1024 , 70.png )
929010

:gyoji2:"Both of you stop! I did nothing, I-i...I don't know what I did, but I learned things. Important things. I saw the dead one's memories. There was a Rezan. He said something about Gamavo."

"G-gammavo? D-did you see thissss glyph?"

:gyoji2:"I-yes...I was about to show you that"

"Gamavo. An old-d-d ruling fffamily durrrring the War of Ffffive Crowns. Th-they were wwwiped out by a Rokofff-Ma-makag alliance and were banissshed to the north to d-die. Every nnnow and then, ssssome pretender claimming to be a ssurviving G-gamavo comes down sssouth and d-declares wwwar, but they're alwaysss a band of ssssecond class rostandi wanting sssssouthern land-d-d. Although, this is a first."

:gyoji2:"What's a first?"

"You said they had thisssss glyph. All thossse other pretendersss never used it. They used their own fffamily symbols. Thisss is the true G-g-gamavo family crest. Th-that is wo-worth investigating. Wassss there anything else you learned?"

:gyoji2:"Um yes. I think he said something about a metal man and wanting a liaison killing Makag. Kill Makag?"

SHIT! You!
Go back now! Warn whoever sent you! Their lives are in danger!
>>
No. 929011 ID: 482fee
File 155467796509.png - (435.88KB , 1280x1024 , 71.png )
929011

Ha, this boy is insatiable. He's a keeper that's for certain. Tiv is going to be so jealous of him. Oh hey, you're back. Had any fun while I was...busy?
>>
No. 929041 ID: 094652

Gyoji says Makag gon' die tonite.

By bunny assassins in Scottish kilts.

The latest Gamavo is doing this.
>>
No. 929042 ID: c1212a

Wizard says your lives are in danger, grab pants.
>>
No. 929043 ID: 4854ef

Prepare yourself, assassins might be coming for your life. Well armed ones.
>>
No. 929067 ID: e3e99e

>>929011
The opposite of fun.
Get dressed and armed, and meet with the others. Assassins are coming for you.

... for the record, we uncovered a plot already in motion. We didn't get them sent after you.
>>
No. 929270 ID: 482fee
File 155490675847.png - (435.83KB , 1280x1024 , 72.png )
929270

Hold that thought. I just heard the door click. Someone's forcing the lock.
>>
No. 929272 ID: e3e99e

>>929270
That would be the ASSASSINS.
If you have a ranged weapon that can penetrate the door, use it.
>>
No. 929275 ID: 575ec0

>>929270
FUCKING MOVE ALREADY
>>
No. 929304 ID: 10c408

I hope you've got something to defend yourself with other than an inexhaustible bunny boi and a thin sheet.
>>
No. 929346 ID: 4deeaf

Get the lead out and equip the bunny with anything! He can turn a table chair into a katana!
>>
No. 929349 ID: 86eb65

Drag the bunny off the bed and get behind it for cover!

Go go go!
>>
No. 929383 ID: 5da03e

>>929270
Your weapons are by the door in the room with the window. Go get something. Bring Kellach, he can use one of yours if he doesn't have anything handy.

You'll want to hold the doorway. You're already stuck here, we've established there's no easy way out of this apartment even with the window, but a doorway is defensible.
>>
No. 929501 ID: 482fee
File 155507987603.png - (275.98KB , 1280x1024 , 73.png )
929501

I don't know how to use any of that stuff! I need time to get used to the weight and balance. I do however, keep other weapons stashed everywhere. It helps to be prepared if you're born into nobility.

:iagn2:"Hey...hey Kells. Wake up. We have company."

:kell2:"Zrrnmfrshm."

:iagn2:"Dammit Kells, get a weapon and help me! Intruders!"

:kell2:"Oh yer? Well yoosh cn tellertifuckoffmnnm"

Well that's a dry hole. I don't want to alert these intruders I'm on to them. I hear...three separate sets of footsteps. They're already inside, but they are moving slowly. Outnumbered, in closed spaces, and wearing only my drawers. My only advantage is they don't know I'm aware of them. I'd like to keep that.

>>
No. 929503 ID: 4854ef

Hrm.. I wonder if dousing the torch and granting you extra sight to see in the darkness would give you an additional advantage.

*Empowered sight*
>>
No. 929514 ID: 86eb65

*Wallhack visual mode ON*

Let us know if that helps.
>>
No. 929517 ID: fbeef7

Berserker Management 101:
Bash him in the dick until he grabs his weapon from you, then MOVE.
>>
No. 929525 ID: 10c408

Honestly? Darkness, surprise and speed are your friends here. Turn the lights off and then find a convenient corner or pillar to hide your slim frame behind. When the first assassin approaches, kill him and then the others.
>>
No. 929581 ID: e3e99e

>>929501
We could try to [Enhance reflexes]
>>
No. 929846 ID: 5da03e

He's got this, he doesn't need us to further abuse reality itself for his benefit. Things aren't that dire yet.
>>
No. 929870 ID: e3e99e

>>929846
It's a midnight ambush by trained assassins while he's tired, poorly armed, naked, and in the comedown from sex.
Giving him a magical dose of Jet is appropriate, and not at all the same as countermanding physical laws.
>>
No. 929875 ID: 4854ef

>>929870
There's also the fact that there is a sleeping unarmed combatant in the room we must be worried about as well.
>>
No. 929992 ID: 482fee
File 155542457811.png - (129.41KB , 1280x1024 , 74.png )
929992

Enhance my what-whoa! It feels like I've been going through life with a blindfold and cloth ears until now, this is amazing! Is this what Kells hears with those big ears of his? Wait...there's only two, but I know a third is lurking somewhere. Where is the little pavosh?

"...thinkin-a-dat we takin-a-da-bunnyman aftah we-a-dun-killiins da milk-skin."

"Das-wuzza-man? Thinka-weze can gettum-a good price sellin-da bunny-man to-data Gamvafuck guys?"

"Dems-a milkskins-a-try ta-boing-bonk anyfin wit-a hole. Deys-a-buy it fer good-sure...

>>
No. 930021 ID: e3e99e

>>929992
Most likely watching from the hall, or holding back.

These two aren't the threat, they're the bait. Their job is to be as subtle as a forest fire, forcing you to pay attention to the very visible threat while the killer uses the distraction to go in for the kill.

As frustrating as it is, you need to ignore these two and focus on finding and eliminating the third.
>>
No. 930041 ID: 094652

Terrorize these bozos, then guard against the upcoming sneak attack. Also, did you equip Kells with any weapon?
>>
No. 930047 ID: 10c408

One of them is watching the hall you'd have to traverse to kill them. Track down the third and kill him instead, if you can do so.
>>
No. 930731 ID: 482fee
File 155594488170.png - (469.20KB , 1280x1024 , 75.png )
930731

Last weeks of the semester are kicking my ass, so things might be slower while I churn through this. Sorry for the delay

I left a weapon by Kells, I dunno if he'll even notice it though. I can try to pick them off to scare the crap out of them. With all this...I dunno what to call it. Super senses? I bet I'm even stronger to lemme try something.

"Oi-a diggum. Yousem getta-da up-in da-place-here. We-got-em a jobs-right doin-does. Stop-a fussin wit-a-da guardo there, he's-a-not-em goin place-wheres."

Holy hells! I just wanted to slit his throat! His head came clean off! You didn't say I was stronger too!

>>
No. 930734 ID: 8d4593

Repeat on the other.
Save the heads.
Return them to sender.
We'll deal with figuring out exactly who and where that is.
>>
No. 931108 ID: 482fee
File 155620128329.png - (197.46KB , 1280x1024 , 76.png )
931108

Repeat nothing! Why bother with subterfuge if I can kill them this easy?

"Oi thinkum itsAUGH!"

:iagn2:"Ha! What was that about you killing me? What was that? Last job you'll ever take eh? Ha ha ha!"
>>
No. 931109 ID: 482fee
File 155620131882.png - (144.54KB , 1280x1024 , 77.png )
931109

:iagn2:"Whoa! Heh! I knew I heard a third set of steps but I didn't think they'd be coming from you. Bet you thought you were being quiet too!"
>>
No. 931112 ID: 8d4593

Hmm. Throwing knives.

...I wonder what happens to a body when another body is hurled at it at mach speed.

Let's find out.
>>
No. 931127 ID: c1212a

You're going powermad bud. Capture this one alive before it wears off, we need him to tell use who hired him.
>>
No. 931153 ID: e3e99e

>>931109
There's ONE left alive.
ONE.
These aren't the only assassins that were sent out, but you're looking at the LAST survivor. Veni will live, but the traitorous family who sent the assassins is going to send more, and we don't yet know who they are.

You NEED to take this last one alive. It is ABSOLUTELY VITAL.
You NEED to disable them so they can't harm you, and you NEED prevent them from being able to kill themselves.
This is because we NEED to get them into the hands of a karver, and find out how to kill the people responsible for these attacks.
>>
No. 931180 ID: 482fee
File 155628804128.png - (239.20KB , 1280x1024 , 78.png )
931180

Ah piss this one didn't post yesterday. Sorry about that, thisi was supposed to be the last post in that string.
:iagn2:"Heyha! So what family do you come from cutie? I'm gonna kill em!




:iagn2:"Nothing to say? That's fine, I can pry it out of you once I break your fingers!"

This power you just gave me, it isn't going to like wear out anytime soon or leave me weaker than a limbless baby when it does will it?

>>
No. 931182 ID: 8d4593

>This power you just gave me, it isn't going to like wear out anytime soon or leave me weaker than a limbless baby when it does will it?

If you don't want to find out I suggest you finish this quickly. Don't fuck around right now!
>>
No. 931190 ID: c1212a

Do NOT fuck around and find out.

And don't threaten people's families, it's very rude. Resrain or knock this one out and call the guards at your door.
>>
No. 931191 ID: 70be57

>>931180
Oh boy, here we go again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSP8M4x-nKk
>>
No. 931241 ID: e3e99e

>>931180
Hurry up and disable her. We don't know how long this will last.
As far as why we don't do this more often? The comedown is... unpleasant.
>>
No. 931349 ID: 5da03e

If you want permanent you can't have it. Sorry. We can do "until reality backlashes and something awful happens" but you don't want that either. Wrap this up fast as you can and we will do our best to make the come-down smooth instead of something like a hangover.
>>
No. 931441 ID: 482fee
File 155648879393.png - (223.49KB , 1280x1024 , 79.png )
931441

Oh I'm sorry, but who is the one getting knives thrown at them? Me? That's right isn't it? Me. I am-

:iagn2:"Ack!"

And she threw another one! Another damn knife!
>>
No. 931442 ID: 482fee
File 155648881525.png - (288.02KB , 1280x1024 , 80.png )
931442

:iagn2:"Hold still you little- get back here!"

That girl is full of air! Even with all that stuff you gave me, I can't hit her. I even threw the damned body at her and she jumped over it. And me! Both of us! How does anyone do that?!


:iagn2:"Hey! Guard! Be useful for once and help me here oh. Your dead. Of course you are.

I don't think fast is an option. She's still faster in many respects. I can see the knives coming, but I don't know when she'll run out. Maybe that was the last one?
>>
No. 931443 ID: 482fee
File 155648883345.png - (263.17KB , 1280x1024 , 81.png )
931443

:iagn2:"Again with the knives! Where are you hiding those things?!"

Nope.

>>
No. 931448 ID: 4854ef

How is she.. We are enhancing you to near peak condition, how is she this good!. There's something off about her.

*Scan Assassin*
>>
No. 931454 ID: c1212a

Throw the hammer!
>>
No. 931460 ID: e3e99e

>>931443
Grab some of her knives and use them to deflect the knives she throws at you.
"I admit, the Gamavo have quality assassins.
Pity their counter-intelligence agents are an embarrassment - they already failed your mission for you before you even arrived. Is it true that you'd have a fate worse than death waiting for you when you got back, since this silly little plot exposed the Gamavo?"
>>
No. 931510 ID: ae8ec4

>>931460
Breh, you are monologuing during a fight. Let's try to throw some knives and try to incapacitate her with her own weapons, then interrogate her.
>>
No. 931522 ID: 86eb65

We don't know how to hand out ninja powers but maybe we can steal some from her and learn how!

Zap the ninja!
>>
No. 931529 ID: e3e99e

>>931510
A few things here:
1: A door is defensible.
2: Her zoning game is strong.
3: We aren't likely to be able to hit her at range.
4: We don't want to give her more ammo.
5: We want to make sure she can't flank us.

Going out is probably suicide, we can't hit her from here, and we've been making enough noise that somebody is going to come investigate soon enough.
We can win by either making her disengage and pressing her on retreat, or by running out the clock.
So the strategy is delay and demoralize. The ideal outcome would be her defecting due to their opsec being in shambles and her head being on the chopping block for it - that's unlikely, but if she's a merc it's possible.
If she's more strictly loyal, then opsec being in shambled raises the possibility of there being a mole. Her focus may shift to live capture, which makes her job far more difficult.
>>
No. 931737 ID: 482fee
File 155680314722.png - (177.96KB , 1280x1024 , 82.png )
931737

Assassin: All Skill Baby

All good points that mean nothing to me! I wasn't the studious one remember?! That was Veni! If you want to yarp on about tactics and shit, talk to him, I dunno what's the better choice, I just kill stuff!

Zap her with what? I'm not a damned karver. I tried the hammer though, and I think I broke the stairs. Oh tuv she's in the air again what the hells do you want me to do!? Decision now!

>>
No. 931739 ID: 8d4593

Reverse the grip on your sword and then Sweep upward.

Your arms will block the knives about to be thrown at you and the strike will force a dodge that ends with her landing in a heap, giving you a chance to finish this.
>>
No. 931746 ID: c1212a

Slide forward, grab her leg, swing her around like a burlap sack full of kittens.
>>
No. 931765 ID: ae8ec4

>>931739
Supporting
>>
No. 931769 ID: 10c408

>>931739
ahha what. His grip is fine. In fact, if he rotates his wrist clockwise, the tip of the blade will be aimed at her center of mass.

Or he can just pitch the damn thing without rotating at all and it'll seriously mess her up.
>>
No. 931773 ID: 094652

Throw the sword horizontally at her torso so her reflexes force her to duck, then dive and tackle.
>>
No. 932118 ID: 482fee
File 155715222513.png - (207.33KB , 1280x1024 , 83.png )
932118

I AM GETTING NO DECISIONS! JUST ARGUING AND NOISE! THE HELLS AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THA
>>
No. 932119 ID: 482fee
File 155715225836.png - (301.86KB , 1280x1024 , 84.png )
932119

:iagn2:"Ow! That hurt! How did that hurt?! Whoa no you...don't?!"

What the piss?! She can hit hard enough to hurt me, and she's actually beating me! This...I always expected to die under a cute girl. Not quite...like...this
>>
No. 932120 ID: 482fee
File 155715229679.png - (300.42KB , 1280x1024 , 85.png )
932120

:angribunni:"You! Geroff ya twiggy slut!"

:iagn2:"Kells?! About time you woke up. What took so long?!"

:angribunni:"Well I dinnae know wot ye was sayin! I thought ye meant somethin' else."

:iagn2:"How many ways can you interpret 'Wake up Kells, there are intruders'?"
>>
No. 932121 ID: 482fee
File 155715233043.png - (249.62KB , 1280x1024 , 86.png )
932121

:kell2:"W-well I was also lookin fer me kilt. Dinnae wanna go around swinging with me indecency in full display. And me socks."

:iagn2:"Kilt I can understand. But socks?"

:kellblush:"My feet were cold..."

:iagn2:"Feet were-nevermind. You girl! Time to-aw piss! She's running off!"

:kell2:"That was a rezan girl? Ye look a lot like her."
>>
No. 932147 ID: d0fe76

She's as strong as you, as fast as you, and can tank a hammer to her spine like a champ without any buffs(that we can detect). Dead or alive you need to catch her! Kells knows the building better than you. Tell him to head her off while you herd her to the entrance.
>>
No. 932150 ID: 10c408

Even if Kells knows the building better, splitting up may be a mistake if the assassin takes a different route other than front entrance while we chase her.

Both of you, chase that assassin. No heavy weapons like that hammer, leave it. Grab whatever light items you can get along the way and hunt her down!
>>
No. 932189 ID: ae8ec4

>>932150
Supporting this.
If there is a big red alarm button, now is the time to press it.
>>
No. 932201 ID: 5da03e

>>932121
Pursue and have Kells raise the alarm!
>>
No. 932221 ID: c1212a

Having fun yet?

Don't bother pursuing. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, and if she can survive a surprise berzerker hammer to the base of the spine and take off running, I don't think there's much else you can do to her.
>>
No. 932232 ID: e3e99e

>>932221
What. NO!
Two of the three are DEAD, and we need information! Follow her and take her down! Alive, hopefully!
[Track her]
>>
No. 932255 ID: c1212a

>>932232
We can talk to the dead, remember?
>>
No. 932258 ID: e3e99e

>>932255
Those were the catspaws, and weren't Rezans.
The odds that they know anything useful are minimal, and with them dead that strongly limits how we can exploit having them.
She, however, is going to know quite a lot. I expect she is actually part of their family.
>>
No. 932469 ID: 482fee
File 155749580831.png - (106.69KB , 1280x1024 , 87.png )
932469

No, you were right. She got out of the building before Kells even reached the bottom. Hells below she's just as bouncy as the beginning, and I'm not talking about that bosom. I wasn't staring.

Oh and apparently the city is real quiet. Like the quietest I've ever heard. No one responds when I call, just total silence. This shit is so surreal.


:kell2:"Oi Iagn, I got'er!

:iagn2:"No you don't Kells, that crazy girl nearly killed me."


:kell2:"Yeah but I can fight lots better than ya.":angribunni:"C'mere ya bampot!"

That damn Daoine rage is going to get the boy killed. Hey are you there? Gimmie strategies! Make it good this time.

>>
No. 932471 ID: 10c408

Honestly? You've got the advantage in reach and... not a whole lot else, unfortunately. Your best bet is to try and clip her with the blade as she lands, preferably at the exact edge of your blade's reach.

And no shorter than this, if she gets on the ground then she'll be under or around your blade in an instant and that's game set match.

Of course I'm assume she's landing on our side of the waist-high obstacle and not the other... In which case, well, if you can jab at her from your side that might work but clambering over it might get you killed.
>>
No. 932475 ID: e3e99e

>>932469
[Increase gravity on her to 6x normal]
>>
No. 932476 ID: 77ae2c

>>932469
Tackle her while she's distracted by Kells, and then both of you disarm her. We are trying to keep things nonlethal.

>>932475
I don't think we can warp reality that much around a stranger. So far we've only been able to really crazy stuff with people who touched us.
>>
No. 932530 ID: 5da03e

Her extreme athleticism indicates she is either using, or the benefactor of, sorcery. We can affect that. We should turn off her boosts. That should give you an opening, I think.
>>
No. 932535 ID: 22d3a4

Throw your sword at her while she's in midair and can't dodge.
>>
No. 932593 ID: 094652

Guys, we're casting with causality. We need to use small effects with drastic consequences.

[Cause minor nuclear meltdown in assassin's eye]
>>
No. 932617 ID: 482fee
File 155770072972.png - (181.27KB , 1280x1024 , 88.png )
932617

Yeah half that sounds crazy. I am not throwing my sword, and she is moving too damn fast more me to swing at her, even when jumping. I dunno what a nuclear meltdown is but that sounds like something that's lethal. None of that! Screw it all, I'm tackling! If I can push her down to the boat, I can knock her senseless enough to disarm and tie her up! Be ready to do that thing you said about making her slow as soon as I grab her!

:iagn2:"Kells! Turn her to my side!"

:kell2:"Ifn ye gun do somethin; best do it quick! She's like a quicksilver roach!"
>>
No. 932618 ID: 482fee
File 155770076533.png - (202.16KB , 1280x1024 , 89.png )
932618

:iagn2:"Now dammit! Now!"
>>
No. 932624 ID: 094652

[Induce coma in assassin]
>>
No. 932640 ID: 10c408

[Disable leadfoot powers]
>>
No. 932659 ID: e5aa7a

Can you whack her on the head with the flat of your blade?
>>
No. 932667 ID: 5da03e

>>932640
[Disable her powers]
>>
No. 932668 ID: ecd116

after non lethally knocking out and/or disabling the hostile, is it possible for us to scan her thoughts or mind like how we are talking to you? if not see if you can find a way to get info out of her, without accidentally killing her of course for she is more useful to us alive then dead. it she expire somehow we can always talk to her ghost but otherwise i personality rather keep that as a last resort if possible.
>>
No. 932801 ID: e3e99e

>>932618
[Disable her powers]

...

[Switch to controlling her]
>>
No. 932901 ID: 482fee
File 155793037184.png - (182.10KB , 1280x1024 , 90.png )
932901

The hells are you doing?! That's not what we agreed on!

TOO MANY INJECTIONS UNACCEPTABLE UNACCEPTABLE UNACCEPTABLE

:iagn2:"Ow! Why is everything burning?! OW! OW! OW GODS THAT HURTS!"
>>
No. 932902 ID: 482fee
File 155793039856.png - (187.03KB , 1280x1024 , 91.png )
932902


Ach ka...the hells happened. What did you do? Why am I still alive? Where's my sword? Where's the girl?

>>
No. 932903 ID: 482fee
File 155793048867.png - (248.40KB , 1280x1024 , 92.png )
932903

Aw...piss

:kell2:"Iagn! Iagn! We gotta go now!"

:iagn2:"Gods...don't tell me there's more."

:kell2:"Nae! Well. I mean. Maybe. The sentinels be comin. They talkin' all kinds o things involvin' us supposin tae be dead an tae finish some job."

:iagn2:"...the hells are you talking about?"

:kell2:"The sentinels! Guards? Soldiers? The ones a-comin down 'ere tae see wot pasty-ponce jus' murder three o' their kin?. Ye think me ears is just fer show?"

:iagn2:"What? But I didn't even kill the third one. The other two were in defense."

:kell2:"I dinnae think they be carin'"

I'm starting to see why Veni doesn't like you. Does shit like this happen everywhere you go?
>>
No. 932905 ID: 4854ef

Well the other option was for you and him to be dead. So you can dislike us, but we'll keep ya alive!.. Time to move though!
>>
No. 932906 ID: 9856a5

>Does shit like this happen everywhere you go?

Yes, but it's only our fault half the time. You got more important stuff to worry about! You're on a boat. Steal it and sail out of there. You get a boat out of the deal and keep the corpse for us to examine.
>>
No. 932909 ID: e3e99e

>>932903
While we ARE harbingers of misfortune, we it's generally because we show up when terrible things are about to happen anyway, and then we make things less terrible.

Grab her corpse and run. We need to see what we can do with it.
>>
No. 932910 ID: c7f906

Why yes, our charges do survive battles and assassination attempts. You're welcome.
>>
No. 932915 ID: 10c408

Honestly, the fallout is much more personal and alot more localized when we intervene than if we didn't.

And if you disagree, you might as well impale yourself now because we've ensured your survival, more or less.

Now steal the boat and flee or leg it on foot.
>>
No. 933154 ID: 482fee
File 155814317454.png - (194.94KB , 1400x1050 , 93.png )
933154

:iagn2:"Right! Kells! You got experience with these boats, we're stealing this one! Lift anchor and do all the other stuff these tufta do to set sail!"

:kell2:"These not got no sails ye daft prick! An' it handles like a full tub!"

:iagn2:"Don't care! Get us out!"
>>
No. 933155 ID: 482fee
File 155814319479.png - (167.99KB , 1400x1050 , 94.png )
933155

:kell2:"Well thass it then. We cannae go back. The river'll take us to th'fort in a coupl'a days. Dun even need tae steer. Those gits is good at makin' boats that follow the stream on their own."

:iagn2:"No chance they'll chase us?"

:kell2:"Nae, they'd need another boat an' thass not coming for anuther week. I been workin them docks for a while, I remember their whole schedule."

Well good. Now I can focus on important things. Like seeing if the assassin's clothes fit. I am freezing. Damn, this has a hole in it.
>>
No. 933175 ID: e3e99e

>>933155
Ok, now, pull your sword out of the assassin, and make skin-to-skin contact with them.
We're going to see what we can do with her.
>>
No. 933411 ID: 482fee
File 155829907761.png - (290.30KB , 1400x1050 , 95.png )
933411

Oh right and the girl. You wanna do your thing...whoa.

:iagn2:"Oh girl, oh girl what happened to you? Strength, bone-restructuring, vocal sealant, pain nullification."

:kell2:"Wotsit all mean?"

:iagn2:"It means I was fighting a corpse this whole time. If this girl wasn't dead when these glyphs were getting carved into her, she most certainly was by the time they were done. Hell the only reason she died again was because my lucky stab destroyed a keystone glyph holding this mess together."

:kell2:"Holy's mercy...this typical Rezan fare?"

:iagn2:"No, most karvers can manage one glyph per body, adding extra glyhs is much harder with each new glyph. Whoever did this has a lot of power, and knowledge of glyphs that extends beyond most users. I don't think anyone in Makag can do this. "
>>
No. 933420 ID: 86eb65

Stick your hand on her! We want to attempt to eat all those glyph's and learn how they work.

Plus maybe we can get some glimpses of her past?
>>
No. 933424 ID: e3e99e

>>933411
[Revive dead]
>>
No. 933435 ID: 094652

>>933424
Too far AND behind a locked vault.

[Copy Rune Signature]
>>
No. 933467 ID: e3e99e

>>933435
She is literally right there. We have a local nexus for exerting our power, so dragging her back far enough to converse with her is within our power.
Ideally we would be forcing her body into a not-dead state, but we don't know how much damage was incurred.
>>
No. 933922 ID: 482fee
File 155870807962.png - (200.30KB , 1400x1050 , 96.png )
933922

Alright if you think I can get anything from this. So what do I do? Just grab her face and...why is there sparks?

ANATHEMA

>>
No. 933923 ID: 482fee
File 155870811075.png - (251.48KB , 1400x1050 , 97.png )
933923

:iagn2:"Oh no. Oh gods dammit not agAAAAUGH! I'M ON FIRE AGAIN! WHY AM I ON FIRE AGAIN?!"
>>
No. 933932 ID: 094652

Roll over
>>
No. 933935 ID: 8d4593

Hey man. Get back in the water yo.

It's not that bad anyway. Now we can conflagerate our friends at will.
It's a good thing.
>>
No. 933944 ID: e3e99e

>>933923
Well, shit.
Believe it or not, being on fire was worth it.
The karver here? They're from outside of reality. You're up against eldritch forces.

Anyway, the corpse is floating in mid air. You need to douse that fire and prepare.
>>
No. 934198 ID: 482fee
File 155898863091.png - (412.48KB , 1400x1050 , 98.png )
934198

No, no, I'm fine. We're fine. The body isn't rising. I just got a...I don't know what to call that. The fire doesn't even burn, it just hurt a lot.

:kell2:"Ye alright? Wot was tha?"

:iagn2:"Damned if I know. I was trying to figure out who put those marks on her."

:kell2:"Rezans can do tha by touch?"

:iagn2:"I...y-yes. That's how. Also are you wearing her barrette? That's going to get you all sorts of odd looks."

:kell2:"It holds long hair, an' I got long hair."
>>
No. 934199 ID: 482fee
File 155898880212.png - (469.73KB , 1400x1050 , 99.png )
934199

:kellblush:"...sides, I thought it might give ye somethin' tae grab when we...y'know. Do that thing wot we was doin' a'fore all this killin..."

:iagn2:"You mean to tell me you want to have a go again? Now? We are next to a body and that's what you're thinking about?"

:kell2:"Well this boat be followin' the river. Don't need to steer it. An' it's at least two days ride a'fore we make the fort. Nothin' much tae do besides...f-foolin' around. Also I'm Daoine."

:iagn2:""I'm Daoine."? The hells does that have anything to do with it?"

:kellblush:"We have erm...deep appetites?"
>>
No. 934212 ID: 679a6d

...Are you really going to complain about how eager he is?
>>
No. 934256 ID: 10c408

Whatever you do, don't mock him about this. Not even a snide/cynical "Oh, I didn't notice at all during the last few hours"

Search the boat for supplies/location suitable for fucking and then get on with it.
>>
No. 934265 ID: c49ece

Satisfy your boyfriend you reprobate!

Should probably give the girl a funeral at sea first. We'll report our findings.
>>
No. 934299 ID: 094652

Play the bunny pipe, we're going back to Gyoji.
>>
No. 934370 ID: 5da03e

You all think that maybe we have overdone it and now can't do too much mucking around with reality? Maybe we should stick to normal advice for awhile.

My totally normal advice is to put the body on ice or preserve it as best you can. Failing that, copy the runes as best you can and a diagram of where they were located on the body.

Skinning the body would work.

Anyway it's evidence and your best lead, once you get it to an expert.
>>
No. 934371 ID: 5da03e

Also take the corpse's pants. Corpses don't need pants and you will.
>>
No. 934513 ID: 482fee
File 155931241935.png - (111.35KB , 479x364 , end.png )
934513

Good gods I've created a monster and you're helping him

First extra over. I'm thinking of making more side character stories like this. Hopefully my schedule won't screw me up too bad. Question is if you guys would like this or prefer I stick to the main stories.

Also bonus ending: Lewd or Safe?

>>
No. 934515 ID: 465a14

>>934513
More stuff like this would be fun. And go for max lewd.
>>
No. 934519 ID: 788157

>>934513
activate lewd, need to witness this monster and turnabout amuses me.
>>
No. 934534 ID: 4854ef

Having side stories is quite fun! Characterful stories is what we're all about.

Also maximum lewdage.
>>
No. 934743 ID: 482fee
File 155950792718.jpg - (452.95KB , 1815x2880 , lewd!!!.jpg )
934743

And lewds it is! I'll still make a comfy, but I might post it later...somewhere else once I decide where to do it.
Achievement: Hippity Hoppity

:kellhegao:"Harder! Harder damn ye! Make it huuuuurt!"

New Quest coming up later today. It's back in space.
>>
No. 934777 ID: 482fee

New Chapter head on over
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/934774.html


Delete post []
Password